时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Y-You’re not listening. | 你没听懂 |
[00:05] | I can destroy your life with the click of a button. | 我按个键就能毁了你一辈子 |
[00:06] | These pictures will go to every one of your contacts. | 这些照片会发给每一个认识你的人 |
[00:08] | Please, I don’t have that kind of money. | 求你 我没有你要的那种钱 |
[00:11] | 5,000 in Bitcoin or you lose everything. | 给我5千比特币 否则你将失去一切 |
[00:13] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警察 |
[00:15] | I’ll, uh — I’ll — I’ll get right back to you. | 我等下再来跟你说 |
[00:23] | Afternoon. Can I get your name? | 下午好 你叫什么名字 |
[00:26] | Uh, Dennis Kern. Why? What’s, uh — What’s going on? | 丹尼斯·柯恩 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[00:28] | We got a report from your neighbor. | 我们收到你邻居的报警 |
[00:30] | Someone in this apartment’s stealing Wi-Fi? | 说这间公寓有人偷网 |
[00:31] | Police! Help! Can you hear me? | 警察 救命 能听见吗 |
[00:33] | – Who was that? – Nothing. | – 谁在说话 – 没人 |
[00:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:36] | Step back, Dennis. | 请退后 丹尼斯 |
[00:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:39] | O-Over here. On the computer. | 我在这 电脑里 |
[00:44] | Oh. Hello. Who are you? | 你好 请问你是 |
[00:46] | Todd Asher. I’m that little bastard’s PE teacher. | 托德·亚瑟 我是那个小混蛋的体育老师 |
[00:49] | He’s blackmailing me with pictures | 他黑了我的电脑 |
[00:50] | he hacked from my computer. | 拿照片敲诈我 |
[00:51] | Oh, well, that was stupid, Dennis. | 这样做太蠢了 丹尼斯 |
[00:53] | And very illegal. | 而且是违法的 |
[00:54] | Gonna have to call your parents. | 我们要联系你的父母 |
[00:56] | Which one do you think will be less pissed? | 你觉得哪个不会太生气 |
[00:58] | Um…my dad. | 我爸 |
[00:59] | Great. What’s your mom’s number? | 好极了 你妈的电话号码多少 |
[01:01] | Sir, I’m gonna need your address | 先生 我需要你的地址 |
[01:03] | so we can send a unit to your house to take a statement. | 以便派人去你家录口供 |
[01:05] | Sure, but I have to get those photos back. | 没问题 但我必须把照片拿回来 |
[01:07] | Please. I-If they get out — | 拜托了 如果照片流传出去 |
[01:09] | Alright. How about I — Oh! | 好吧 不如 |
[01:11] | Is that your — | 那是你的 |
[01:22] | Hey. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:24] | Good morning.I hope you’re hungry. | 早上好 你饿了吧 |
[01:27] | I’m making pecan pancakes. Your favorite. | 我在做你最喜欢的山核桃煎饼 |
[01:29] | Uh, they would be, except for the whole | 那真是太好了 但是 |
[01:31] | I’m-allergic-to-nuts thing. | 我对坚果过敏 |
[01:32] | You are? Since when? | 真的 什么时候的事 |
[01:34] | Uh, that would be since the day you birthed me. | 自从你生了我以后 |
[01:36] | And your flight back to Pennsylvania is in three hours. | 你回宾夕法尼亚的飞机3小时后起飞 |
[01:39] | A-Are you packed yet? | 你准备好了吗 |
[01:40] | Oh, I canceled my ticket. | 我取消了 |
[01:41] | You what? Mom, we — we agreed | 什么 老妈 我们说好了 |
[01:43] | you’d only stay the one night. | 你就待一个晚上 |
[01:44] | No, you agreed. | 不 只有你同意了 |
[01:46] | – I’ll get that. – Mother. | – 我去开门 – 老妈 |
[01:47] | Turn them before they burn. | 趁没糊前翻个面 |
[01:49] | Mom, this is not entirely optimal for me. | 老妈 这对我来说不是最佳方案 |
[01:52] | You know I have to be hyper-focused on work right now. | 你知道我目前必须高度专注于我的工作 |
[01:54] | Come on. Come on. | 来 进来吧 |
[01:55] | Put them right there in the corner. | 放到角落里 |
[01:56] | What’s in the boxes? | 盒子里是什么 |
[01:58] | Well, I thought since you’re “hyper-focused on work” | 我想着既然你要高度专注于你的工作 |
[01:59] | that I’d make use of my time. | 那我就能好好利用我自己的时间 |
[02:02] | I came across this great deal from a wholesaler of CBD oil. | 于是我想到了批发大麻油这个好主意 |
[02:06] | Professor Hempstein’s Organic CBD Oil? | 亨普斯汀教授的有机大麻油 |
[02:09] | Relax. Marijuana is legal in California. | 别激动 大麻在加州是合法的 |
[02:12] | As a cop, you should know that. | 作为一名警察 你应该知道的 |
[02:14] | I do. So this is what you spent your money on | 我当然知道 所以这就是 |
[02:15] | when you sold the engagement ring? | 你卖了订婚戒指后买的东西吗 |
[02:17] | No! | 当然不是 |
[02:19] | W– I mean, not all of it. | 不是全买这个了 |
[02:21] | A-And what, do you plan on staying here until you sell it all? | 难道你打算待在这里直到卖完吗 |
[02:23] | Don’t you think you should have asked me first, Mom? | 你不觉得该先问问我吗 老妈 |
[02:26] | I told you to flip the pancakes! | 我说了叫你把煎饼翻个面 |
[02:35] | Show me your hands now! | 举起手来 |
[02:36] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[02:38] | Lady, I will knock your ass out! | 女士 信不信我会揍你的 |
[02:39] | Get your hands off my wife! | 把你的手从我老婆身上拿开 |
[02:40] | Everybody on the ground now! | 所有人都趴到地上 |
[02:46] | I-I live up the street. I’m a cop. | 我住在这条街 我是个警察 |
[02:48] | Relax. It’s me. | 放松点 是我 |
[02:51] | Sarge. Good morning. | 警司 早上好 |
[02:52] | I, uh, saw the shop creeping up — | 我刚才看见警车慢慢靠近 |
[02:54] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[02:55] | My dad’s a cop. I’m a cop. | 我爸是个警察 我也是个警察 |
[02:57] | I shouldn’t panic at the sight — | 我刚才不该惊慌失措的 |
[02:58] | West, I’ve been a Black man | 韦斯特 我做黑人的时间 |
[03:00] | a lot longer than you have. | 比你长多了 |
[03:02] | I get it. | 我都懂 |
[03:03] | Why are you here, sir? | 你怎么来了 长官 |
[03:05] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[03:06] | Benching Officer Stanton isn’t enough. | 只给斯坦顿警官降职是不够的 |
[03:08] | He’s a disgrace to the badge. He has to go. | 他是警察的耻辱 他必须离开 |
[03:10] | But your hands are tied, right? | 但你也无能为力 对吗 |
[03:11] | Mine are, but yours aren’t. | 没错 但你可以 |
[03:13] | So, son, what are you willing to risk | 那么告诉我 为了让斯坦顿离职 |
[03:16] | to take Stanton off the job? | 你愿冒多大风险 |
[03:18] | – Whatever it takes, sir. – Good. | – 不惜一切代价 长官 – 很好 |
[03:21] | See, I’ve crossed paths with a hundred cops like Stanton, | 我见过上百个像斯坦顿这样的警察 |
[03:24] | the kind that dip their toes over the line constantly, | 那种经常游走在界限周围的人 |
[03:27] | but nothing egregious, | 却没有极端恶劣的行为 |
[03:29] | nothing flagrant, nothing actionable. | 没有明目张胆 没有可控告的 |
[03:31] | And he knows what he can get away with. | 他知道如何躲避惩罚 |
[03:32] | – Yep. – So how do I get him? | – 没错 – 那我要怎么收拾他 |
[03:34] | You’re going to “keep book.” | 你要继续记录 |
[03:37] | Chronicle every offense, big or small. | 记录每一次违规 不论大事小事 |
[03:39] | If we’re lucky, the accumulation of infractions | 如果我们走运 违规次数积累多了 |
[03:42] | will be enough to take his gun and his badge. | 将会夺走他的枪和警徽 |
[03:44] | Isn’t this how Nolan and Harper | 诺兰和哈珀不就是这样 |
[03:46] | got in trouble with Internal Affairs? | 惹上内务部的麻烦吗 |
[03:47] | They didn’t have supervision. You got me. | 他们没有人监管 但你有我 |
[03:50] | For now, you’re just keeping book. | 从现在起 你继续记录 |
[03:51] | When we get enough, we go to IA. | 一旦够了 我们就去找内务部 |
[03:53] | If we go before, we put your father in a bad position. | 如果没有足够证据就去 会让你父亲难堪 |
[03:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:58] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[03:59] | Now, listen closely. | 现在 听仔细了 |
[04:02] | Doug Stanton can know nothing about this. | 这件事不能让道格·斯坦顿知道 |
[04:04] | Act like his best friend. | 继续装作他最好的朋友 |
[04:05] | Don’t give him any reason to suspect. | 别给他任何怀疑你的理由 |
[04:09] | Only Bradford and Chen are in the know about this. | 只有布拉德福德和陈知道这件事 |
[04:11] | I’m gonna assign you all to the same sector, | 我会把你们分到同一个区域 |
[04:13] | so every time you and Stanton take a call, | 每次你和斯坦顿接到警报 |
[04:15] | they will be automatically filled. | 他们将自动接收到信息 |
[04:17] | Okay, I can handle myself. | 我自己能应付 |
[04:18] | Non-negotiable, West. | 此事没有商量的余地 韦斯特 |
[04:21] | If you’re going after Stanton, you’re gonna have backup. | 如果你要对抗斯坦顿 就需要支援 |
[04:32] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:33] | What? Our baby has weird taste. | 怎么了 我们的孩子口味比较怪 |
[04:36] | Probably gets it from your side of the family. | 很可能是从你那边遗传的 |
[04:38] | This is awful. | 这个太可怕了 |
[04:39] | Full of fat, preservatives, sugar. | 全是脂肪 防腐剂和糖 |
[04:41] | It’s evil in a jar. Don’t even get me started on the pickles. | 罐装食品对身体有害 更别提腌菜了 |
[04:44] | We have to watch what you eat. | 我们要小心你的饮食 |
[04:45] | You don’t have to watch anything. | 你什么都不用管 |
[04:47] | Hey, did you make an appointment to see my mom’s OB/GYN yet? | 你预约去见了我妈的妇产科医生了吗 |
[04:48] | I’m not going to your mom’s lady doctor. | 我不会去见你妈的妇产科医生的 |
[04:50] | I’m happy with mine, just like I’m happy | 我对自己的很满意 就好像 |
[04:52] | eating pickles Santa style. | 我喜欢用圣诞方式吃腌菜一样 |
[04:54] | She’s a renowned specialist.The best. | 她是个很有名的专家 是最好的 |
[04:56] | I mean, don’t you want the best for our baby? | 难道你不想给我们的孩子最好的吗 |
[04:57] | Wesley, I love you dearly, | 韦斯利 我非常爱你 |
[04:59] | but you’re so WASP-y sometimes. | 但你有时候真的有点居高临下 |
[05:01] | I get it. You’re an only child. | 我知道 你是独子 |
[05:03] | But my mom brought five kids into this world | 但我妈生了5个孩子 |
[05:05] | while working two jobs | 同时做两份工 |
[05:07] | and eating whatever the hell she wanted. | 而且想吃什么吃什么 |
[05:08] | Women have babies all the time. | 每天都有女人生孩子 |
[05:10] | It’s easy. Don’t make it so hard. | 很简单 别搞那么复杂 |
[05:11] | Angela, I just think that we — | 安吉拉 我只是觉得我们 |
[05:12] | Stop micromanaging my pregnancy. | 别再对我的孕期指手画脚了 |
[05:15] | Our pregnancy. | 我们的孕期 |
[05:16] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[05:17] | Who wears the stretchy pants in this family? | 家里是谁在穿孕妇裤 |
[05:21] | Exactly. | 看吧 |
[05:26] | – You’re driving today. – I am? | – 今天你开车 – 真的 |
[05:28] | – Until about 9:05. – What happens at 9:05? | – 直到9点零5分 – 9点零5分怎么了 |
[05:31] | Actually, it’s what happens at 9:00 a.m. sharp that matters. | 其实 重要的是9点整要做的事 |
[05:34] | Lila wants to take this summer class at the Music Academy, | 莉拉想去音乐学院上暑期班 |
[05:36] | and spots are extremely limited, | 但是名额非常有限 |
[05:39] | so if I miss the registration window, | 如果我错过了报名时间 |
[05:40] | – she can’t get in. – But what if we get a call? | – 她就上不了 – 要是我们接到报警怎么办 |
[05:42] | Wouldn’t it be safer if your ex did that? | 让你前任去报名不是更保险吗 |
[05:44] | You think that I can’t handle | 你觉得我没法 |
[05:46] | enrolling my own daughter into a class? | 给我自己的女儿报班 |
[05:48] | – No, of course not. – ‘Cause my baby wants classes at the Music Academy. | – 当然不是 – 因为我的宝贝想去音乐学院上暑期班 |
[05:51] | I — I can get her classes at the Music Academy. | 我就能让她在音乐学院上课 |
[05:55] | Is this a repeat of an argument you had earlier | 你之前跟你前夫 |
[05:56] | with your ex-husband? | 就是这样吵架的吗 |
[05:58] | No. | 不是 |
[06:00] | Get into the shop. | 赶紧上车 |
[06:02] | Let’s go. | 我们出发 |
[06:07] | Catch the game last night? | 看了昨晚的比赛吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah. It was brutal. | 看了 太惨了 |
[06:13] | Can’t believe they were able to come back on us. | 没法相信他们还能把比分赶回来 |
[06:14] | Yeah, I believed. | 我相信 |
[06:17] | That’s why I won 200 bucks. | 所以我赢了200块 |
[06:24] | Anything look out of place to you? | 有没有你觉得不对劲的地方 |
[06:26] | Uh, I don’t — | 我觉得没有 |
[06:27] | Dispatch, 7-Adam-07, | 调遣中心 这里是7A07号 |
[06:29] | show us at a pedestrian stop, Waring and Seward. | 华林街和苏华德街交界处 有个可疑行人 |
[06:33] | Seward and Waring. Let’s go. | 苏华德街和华林街交界处 走吧 |
[06:35] | Relax. We can’t be too obvious. | 别急 不能表现得太明显 |
[06:37] | Doug realizes we’re shadowing him, Jackson’s screwed. | 一旦道格意识到我们跟着他 杰克逊就完了 |
[06:39] | We’ll get close, wait to see if it escalates. | 我们去附近 看看事态会不会恶化 |
[06:46] | Hey, bud. Live around here? | 伙计 你住这附近吗 |
[06:47] | No, sir. Just came from a friend’s. | 不 警官 刚从朋友家出来 |
[06:49] | Ah. Where you off to now? | 你现在要去哪 |
[06:51] | – Bus stop. – Bus stop’s that way. | – 车站 – 车站在那边 |
[06:54] | Got any I.D.? | 带身份证了吗 |
[06:55] | Yes, sir. | 带了 警官 |
[06:58] | Dispatch, 7-Adam-07. | 调遣中心 这里是7A07号 |
[07:00] | Clear for a party. Last of Gusta, first of Armand. | 申请查看一位姓古斯塔 名叫阿曼德的人 |
[07:03] | DOB, 7-26-1990. | 出生日期是1990年7月26日 |
[07:05] | Have you on your way in a second. | 你很快就能走了 |
[07:07] | Unless she comes back with bad news. | 除非我们收到坏信息 |
[07:08] | You got any outstanding warrants? | 有任何没解决的逮捕令吗 |
[07:10] | I’ve never been arrested, sir. | 我从没被逮捕过 警官 |
[07:13] | 7-Adam-07, Gusta comes back clear and valid. | 7A07号 古斯塔没问题 |
[07:18] | There you go. Bus stop’s that way, sir. | 给你 车站在那边 先生 |
[07:19] | – Thank you, officers. – Of course. | – 谢谢你们 警官 – 不客气 |
[07:22] | See that’s the kind of citizen I like. | 看 我就喜欢这样的市民 |
[07:25] | Knows his place, respects authority. | 明白自己的地位 尊重权威 |
[07:28] | You know, we wouldn’t have half the problems we have | 如果大家都像这个人这样 |
[07:29] | if more of them behaved like that one. | 我们的问题会少一半 |
[07:38] | 7-Adam-07, Code 4, show us clear. | 7A07号收到 没事了 |
[07:42] | This so isn’t fair to Jackson. | 这对杰克逊太不公平了 |
[07:44] | I know. Having to ride next to a guy, | 是啊 不得不一起出巡 |
[07:46] | hoping he doesn’t cross the line. | 希望对方不要做违矩的事 |
[07:47] | Can’t imagine what that’s like. | 无法想象是什么感觉 |
[07:49] | I can. | 我可以 |
[07:51] | Look, my first day as a rookie, | 听着 我刚入行的第一天 |
[07:53] | I thought you were gonna be my Doug. | 我以为你会成为我的道格 |
[07:55] | Excuse me? How am I anything like that guy? | 什么 我怎么会像那家伙 |
[07:58] | Do you remember our first day out? | 你还记得我们出去的第一天吗 |
[08:00] | I was walking alongside the shop, | 我路过商店时 |
[08:03] | then those Spanish-speaking gardeners honked at us. | 那些操着西班牙语的园丁朝我们按喇叭 |
[08:05] | You turned it into a Tim Test, | 然后你就把这事变成了蒂姆测试 |
[08:07] | and when I didn’t translate | 你说了一些政治不正确的话 |
[08:08] | your less-than-PC words to them correctly, | 我没有逐字翻译 |
[08:11] | you took my head off. | 你就责骂我 |
[08:12] | So what? I’m a bad cop now? | 那又怎么样 我现在是个坏警察吗 |
[08:14] | No. Not at all. | 不 当然不 |
[08:15] | But that was a bad start. | 但那次停车并不光彩 |
[08:17] | How do you think those men felt about that interaction with you? | 你怎么看待和那些人的摩擦 |
[08:19] | You think it was a positive experience? | 你认为那是一次积极的经历吗 |
[08:21] | I’m not looking for five-star Yelp reviews. | 我不是在求他们给五星好评 |
[08:23] | – I’ve got a job to do. – Well, so did they. | – 我有工作要做 – 好吧 他们也是 |
[08:25] | They were just trying to get to work, | 他们只是想去上班 |
[08:26] | and then they met you. | 然后他们遇见了你 |
[08:28] | Excessive and unnecessary use of the horn is against the law. | 不必要地狂按喇叭是违法的 |
[08:31] | Plus they had several vehicle violations. | 他们还违反了几项交通法规 |
[08:33] | I could’ve impounded their truck. | 我本可以扣押他们的卡车 |
[08:34] | And that justified you terrorizing them? | 那你恐吓他们是正当的吗 |
[08:36] | – Terrorizing? – Yeah. | – 恐吓 – 对啊 |
[08:37] | Really? That’s it. | 认真的 那行 |
[08:39] | You know, don’t say another word to me. | 别再跟我讲了 |
[08:40] | We’re done with this conversation. | 谈话到此为止 |
[08:43] | It’s 8:58. | 现在是8点58分 |
[08:45] | Class registration is about to begin. | 课程报名即将开始 |
[08:46] | Can you pull over, please? Thank you. | 你能靠边停车吗 谢谢 |
[08:50] | We are not taking any calls. | 任何电话都不要接 |
[08:51] | What if we get a priority one? | 如果有要紧的事呢 |
[08:53] | Why are you trying to jinx me? | 你这么想让我倒霉吗 |
[08:54] | – Officers! Officers. – How can I help you? | – 警官们 警官 – 怎么了 |
[08:56] | You need to know what’s going on in my neighbor’s backyard. | 我邻居家后院出大事了 |
[08:58] | And you jinxed me. | 你个扫把星 |
[09:00] | No, I didn’t. What seems to be the problem? | 不 我不是 有什么问题吗 |
[09:02] | He has been out there building this thing for — for weeks. | 他已经在外面建造这个东西好几个星期了 |
[09:05] | I know he doesn’t have a permit. | 我知道他没有许可证 |
[09:06] | Okay. Sounds like an illegal add-on. | 好的 听起来像是违章搭建 |
[09:08] | You make your call, get Lila in that course, | 你打你的电话 给莉拉报上名 |
[09:10] | and I will take care of this. | 我会处理好的 |
[09:12] | Alright. Radio if you need me. | 好吧 有事就用无线电叫我 |
[09:13] | – Right. – But only if you really need me. | – 好的 – 但是不到迫不得已别叫我 |
[09:15] | I — | 我 |
[09:17] | – Shall we? – Yes. Please. | – 哪里 – 这边 |
[09:23] | Just so you know, Gary’s a bit of a — | 你要知道 加里有点 |
[09:25] | what’s the word? — moron. | 这个词怎么说 痴愚 |
[09:27] | See? This can’t be legal. | 看到了吗 这不可能是合法的 |
[09:31] | Uh, sir? Can I have a word with you about — | 先生 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[09:33] | Uh, not now. I’m trying to find my helmet. | 现在不行 我在找我的头盔 |
[09:35] | We’re at T-minus 10 minutes. | 我们正在10分钟倒计时 |
[09:36] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[09:38] | Up. | 上天 |
[09:45] | Receptionist: Music Academy. How can I help you? | 这里是音乐学院 您需要什么帮助 |
[09:47] | Hi, uh, yeah. I-I’m trying to get my daughter | 是的 我 我在给我女儿 |
[09:49] | into the summer program. | 报名暑期课程 |
[09:51] | – Is there still room? – Let me check. | – 还有名额吗 – 让我查一下 |
[09:53] | Delores: He’s a Flat Earther. | 他是个地平论者 |
[09:55] | Says he’s out to prove the world is a pancake. | 他说他要证明世界像个煎饼 |
[09:56] | No. No. Not a pancake. | 不不 不是煎饼 |
[09:58] | A disc within a dome, hmm? | 是在穹顶之下的一个圆盘 |
[10:00] | Sir, you can’t launch that. | 先生 你不能发射 |
[10:01] | W-Why not? I have permission. | 为什么 我有许可 |
[10:04] | From whom? | 谁批准的 |
[10:08] | Sir. Step on out. | 先生 请出来 |
[10:10] | I’d stand back if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会退后 |
[10:11] | Sir, just step on out | 先生 出来吧 |
[10:12] | before you do anything silly. | 别做傻事 |
[10:13] | Ten, nine, eight… | 十 九 八 |
[10:16] | …seven, six… | 七 六 |
[10:19] | Yes, there is. Can I get her name? | 是的 还有 她叫什么名字呢 |
[10:21] | Uh, yes. Yeah. Her n– | 好的 她的名 |
[10:31] | – Did I make it to space? – You sure did. | – 我成功进入太空了吗 – 当然 |
[10:34] | And when you landed, you said the Earth was round. | 当你着陆时 你说地球是圆的 |
[10:35] | It is? | 是么 |
[10:37] | Recorded message: We’re sorry, but registration | 很抱歉 但是音乐学院的 |
[10:38] | for the Music Academy is now closed. | 报名通道现在已关闭 |
[10:41] | Oh, my — I can’t believe this. | 天哪 我真不敢相信 |
[10:44] | I promised Lila I would get her into that class. | 我答应莉拉我会让她上那门课 |
[10:47] | Well, you can’t blame yourself. | 你不能怪自己 |
[10:48] | I don’t. | 我没怪自己 |
[10:50] | I-I see. Look, uh, this could be a good thing. | 我 我明白了 听着 这可能是件好事 |
[10:53] | I mean, a teachable moment for Lila. | 我是说 这教会了莉拉一个道理 |
[10:55] | Show her that life has disappointments. | 那就是 生活中会有不如意之事 |
[10:57] | Right. Like when her mother lost custody of her for two years. | 对 就像她母亲失去她两年的监护权一样 |
[11:00] | Nolan, my daughter knows all about disappointments. | 诺兰 我女儿经历过太多不如意了 |
[11:02] | What I’m trying to do right now is show her | 我现在要做的就是证明给她看 |
[11:05] | how Mommy can come through for her. | 妈妈能带她脱离不如意的生活 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:10] | It’s not over yet. Give me the keys. | 还没完呢 把钥匙给我 |
[11:12] | Thank you. | 非常感谢 |
[11:13] | – Are you still mad at me? – I’m not mad. | – 你还在生我的气吗 – 我没有生气 |
[11:15] | Really? Because you look mad. | 真的吗 因为你看起来很生气 |
[11:17] | At least madder than usual. | 至少比平常火大 |
[11:19] | Anakela: Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[11:20] | We keep getting our deliveries stolen. | 我们的货物总是被偷 |
[11:22] | Most people on the block are having the same problem. | 这个街区大多数的人都有同样的遭遇 |
[11:24] | Sounds like a porch pirate. | 听起来像个门廊海盗 |
[11:25] | No front door camera. | 前门没有摄像头 |
[11:27] | We’ll walk around and see | 我们走走看看 |
[11:28] | if any of your neighbors have one. | 你的邻居有没有 |
[11:33] | Okay, I’m not mad, | 好吧 我没生气 |
[11:35] | but I am upset. | 但我很难过 |
[11:36] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[11:37] | At myself. You’re right. | 为自己难过 你说得对 |
[11:39] | I used the situation with the gardeners | 我利用了警察的职权对待那些园丁 |
[11:41] | without thinking about the impact I had on them. | 但没考虑我对他们的影响 |
[11:44] | I c-can’t undo it, | 事情已无法挽回 |
[11:46] | but I can make sure I never do it again. | 但我可以确保下不为例 |
[11:49] | That’s progress. | 这就是进步 |
[11:51] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[11:52] | I’m thrilled. | 我很激动 |
[11:57] | * You better run, run, run, run, run, go * | 你最好跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑着去 |
[12:00] | Wait. The porch pirate is a doggy? | 慢着 门廊海盗是条狗 |
[12:05] | * You better run, run, run, run, run * | 你最好跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[12:07] | * Chasing that dream* | 追逐梦想 |
[12:09] | * Chasing that dream* | 追逐梦想 |
[12:11] | * Chasing that dream* | 追逐梦想 |
[12:13] | * You better run, run, run, run, run * | 你最好跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[12:14] | Good boy! Who’s a good boy? | 好孩子 真是好孩子 |
[12:16] | Who’s a good boy? | 真是好孩子 |
[12:18] | Who’s under arrest? | 你真被捕了 |
[12:19] | Bad dog. Bad dog. | 坏狗 坏狗 |
[12:25] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[12:27] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[12:28] | About seeing my mom’s OB/GYN for prenatal care — | 关于到我妈妈的妇产医生那儿做产前护理 |
[12:30] | Shut up with that. | 闭嘴 |
[12:34] | They don’t know I’m pregnant, remember? | 他们不知道我怀孕了 记得吗 |
[12:37] | Look, I wasn’t that loud. They’re not gonna figure it out. | 听着 我没那么大声 他们不会明白的 |
[12:39] | They’re detectives. | 他们是侦探 |
[12:40] | Figuring out things is in the job description. | 刨根问底是他们的本职工作 |
[12:45] | Speaking of which, why are you so hung up on me | 说到这 你为什么对我去你妈妈的妇产医院 |
[12:46] | going to your mom’s OB/GYN? | 这么耿耿于怀 |
[12:48] | She’s a specialist. | 她是个专家 |
[12:50] | So you’ve said. What’s going on? | 你说过了 发生什么事了吗 |
[12:55] | Look, after my dad died, I took a genetic test. | 听着 我爸爸死后 我做了基因测试 |
[12:59] | Turns out I’m predisposed to Fragile X Syndrome. | 原来我有脆性X综合征的倾向 |
[13:02] | It can cause mental disabilities, seizures… | 它会导致精神疾病 癫痫 |
[13:07] | Why are you just now telling me? | 你为什么才告诉我 |
[13:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:10] | We didn’t plan to get pregnant this soon. | 我们没打算这么快就怀孕 |
[13:12] | I wanted to tell you. I-I didn’t know how to do it. | 我想告诉你 我不知道怎么做 |
[13:14] | You and the baby mean everything to me, | 你和孩子对我来说意味着一切 |
[13:16] | – and if my DNA – Stop. | – 如果我的DNA – 打住 |
[13:18] | I’ll make an appointment to see your mom’s doctor. | 我会预约看你妈妈的医生 |
[13:23] | Look, I-I have to get back to work. | 听着 我 我得回去工作了 |
[13:24] | – Angela – I’ll see you at home. | – 安吉拉 – 回家见 |
[13:34] | Like I said, I-I called at 9:00 on the dot, | 就像我说的 我9点准时打电话来 |
[13:36] | and — and I got through, | 然后 我接通了 |
[13:37] | but then a man fell from the sky and — | 但后来一个人从天上掉下来 |
[13:39] | Please spare me the theatrics. | 请不要给我编故事了 |
[13:42] | No, no, no. T-This really actually happened. | 不 不 不这真的发生了 |
[13:44] | I can show you video on my — | 我能给你看视频 |
[13:45] | I’ll give you points for originality, | 我可以给你点创意 |
[13:47] | but rules are rules. | 但规则就是规则 |
[13:49] | Better luck next year. | 祝你明年好运 |
[13:50] | No, sir, I have it right here. I — | 不 先生 就在这儿 我 |
[13:53] | Nyla, right? | 尼拉 对吧 |
[13:54] | Alonzo Smith. Holly’s dad. | 阿隆佐·史密斯 霍莉的爸爸 |
[13:56] | Is she the one with the long hair? | 长头发的那个女孩吗 |
[13:58] | God, no. The one with the braids. | 天哪 不 是那个有辫子的 |
[14:00] | Long hair Holly’s a monster. | 长发的霍莉是个怪物 |
[14:01] | She really is, isn’t she? | 她真的是 不是吗 |
[14:03] | Was that the Music Academy director you were talking to? | 你刚才跟他说话的是音乐学院的主任吗 |
[14:05] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[14:06] | I, uh — I missed registration, | 我 我错过了报名 |
[14:08] | so I was hoping I could come down here | 所以我希望我能来这里 |
[14:10] | and try to appeal in person. | 试着当面申请 |
[14:12] | Did you miss registration, too? | 你也错过报名了吗 |
[14:14] | Overslept. | 睡过头了 |
[14:16] | So I thought I’d try swaying him | 所以我想我应该试着说服他 |
[14:17] | with some cronuts from DKs. | 再送一些DK家的可颂甜甜圈 |
[14:19] | Oh, I love DKs. | 我喜欢DK家的东西 |
[14:21] | Take one. | 拿一个吧 |
[14:22] | No, no. I can’t. | 不 不 我不能 |
[14:23] | No, that’s your bribe. | 不 那是你的贿物 |
[14:25] | I insist. | 拿一个吧 |
[14:26] | If he wasn’t moved by a cop in uniform, | 如果他都没有被一个穿制服的警察说服 |
[14:29] | what’s a box full of sugar and dough gonna do? | 一盒糖和面团又有什么用呢 |
[14:35] | – My ex is going to kill me. Mm. – So is mine. | – 我的前任要杀了我 – 我也是 |
[14:38] | No, I’m serious. I got like an hour to live. | 不 我是认真的 我还能活一个小时的时间 |
[14:40] | So if you get called to a homicide in Silver Lake, | 如果你接到银湖凶杀案的电话 |
[14:42] | that’ll be me. | 那就是我 |
[14:44] | At least I’ll get to see you again. | 至少我还能再见到你 |
[14:49] | Look, I’m gonna poke around, see if I can find an angle | 听着 我要四处看看 看看能不能找到门路 |
[14:52] | to work to get Holly in. | 能让霍莉报上名 |
[14:54] | You want me to let you know if I find a work-around for Lila? | 如果莉拉也有机会的话要不要通知你 |
[14:58] | Yeah, actually. Uh, I’d appreciate that. | 好啊 事实上 我会很感激你的 |
[15:05] | Doug: You know you ran that stop sign back there? | 你知道你在后面挂了停车标志吗 |
[15:07] | License, registration, proof of insurance. | 驾照 车辆登记证 保险证 |
[15:09] | They’re in my bag. | 在我的包里 |
[15:10] | Is it okay if I reach in and grab them? | 我可以伸手拿吗 |
[15:12] | Slowly. | 慢慢拿 |
[15:14] | Why’re you so nervous? | 你为什么这么紧张 |
[15:15] | No reason. | 没有啊 |
[15:20] | Erika. Anything illegal in the car or on your person? | 埃里卡 车里或身上有什么违法的东西吗 |
[15:25] | – No, sir.Great. – You won’t mind if we search the car, then? | – 没有 先生 – 太好了 你不介意我们搜查车吧 |
[15:27] | Uh, we don’t need to search the car. | 我们不需要搜查车 |
[15:29] | Like you said, nothing illegal in here, | 就像你说的 没有违法之处 |
[15:31] | so you don’t mind if we conduct a search, right? | 所以你不介意我们进行搜查吧 |
[15:35] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, I guess so. | 是的是的 我想是的 |
[15:37] | But…there are guns in the trunk. | 但是 后备箱里有枪 |
[15:41] | Hands where I can see them. Step out of the car. | 把手放在我能看见的地方 从车里出来 |
[15:45] | They’re my ex-husband’s. | 枪是我前夫的 |
[15:47] | I was on my way to the police station | 我正要去警察局 |
[15:48] | – to turn them in. – Head to the sidewalk. | – 上交它们 – 去人行道 |
[15:50] | Look, we’re finalizing our divorce, | 听着 我们要离婚了 |
[15:51] | and he’s not happy with how it’s going, | 他对现在的情况很不满意 |
[15:52] | and he’s been threatening to kill me. | 他一直威胁要杀了我 |
[15:54] | Did you get a restraining order? | 你拿到限制令了吗 |
[15:55] | Yes. But it doesn’t stop him | 拿到了 但是这并不能阻止他 |
[15:57] | from driving by the house every day. | 每天开车路过这栋房子 |
[15:59] | You don’t live with your husband? | 你不和你的丈夫住在一起了吗 |
[16:00] | Ex-husband. And no. | 前夫 不住在一起 |
[16:02] | So how’d you get the guns? | 那你怎么拿到的枪 |
[16:03] | I used my old key. | 用我以前的钥匙 |
[16:07] | – Erika, you’re under arrest. – What? | – 埃里卡 你被捕了 – 什么 |
[16:09] | Burglary, possession of stolen property… | 入室偷盗罪 持有赃物 |
[16:10] | Wh–…illegally transporting firearms. | 非法运输枪支 |
[16:13] | Why? No. I-I told you I was going to turn them in to the police. | 为什么 不 我和你说了我要把它们上交给警察的 |
[16:15] | You can tell all that to the judge. | 你可以和法官说这一切 |
[16:17] | Okay, can I talk to you for a second, sir? | 好的 我能和你谈一会吗 长官 |
[16:22] | Take a seat on the curb. | 先坐在路边吧 |
[16:26] | Look, do we really need to take her in? | 听着 我们真的要把逮捕她吗 |
[16:28] | Let’s just book the guns and write it up for DA review. | 我们先把枪登记在册 然后记录下来上报给地检 |
[16:31] | C’mon, man. What do you say? | 别这样 兄弟 你说呢 |
[16:34] | First of all, never speak to me like that again. | 首先 永远不要这样和我说话 |
[16:37] | “C’mon, man”? | 别这样 兄弟 |
[16:39] | I’m your superior officer, | 我是你的上司 |
[16:40] | not one of your homeboys. | 不是你的兄弟之一 |
[16:42] | – Yes, sir. – And secondly, | – 好的 长官 – 其次 |
[16:44] | that woman just admitted to three felonies. | 那女人刚刚承认了三项重罪 |
[16:46] | She says she’s turning in the weapons, | 她说她要上交武器 |
[16:47] | but who’s to say she wasn’t on her way | 但谁知道她是不是 |
[16:49] | to blast her ex-husband’s brains out? | 要去把她前夫的脑袋打爆呢 |
[16:52] | She’s going in. Fill out her booking sheet. | 准备逮捕她 填好她的登记表 |
[16:54] | I’ll call in a tow. | 我叫拖车来 |
[16:58] | – Come on. – Oh, please. | – 起来吧 – 拜托 |
[17:00] | Please, you don’t have to do this, okay? | 拜托 你不能这样做 好吗 |
[17:02] | Look, help me. Look, I can’t go to jail. | 听着 帮帮我 听着 我不能进监狱 |
[17:06] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 抱歉 |
[17:07] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[17:12] | I’m telling you, it was awful. | 我和你说 这简直太糟了 |
[17:13] | “Awful but lawful.” | 糟糕却合法 |
[17:15] | Look, and, by the way, her story completely checked out. | 听着 顺便一提 她的话完全属实 |
[17:17] | She has a restraining order, called 911 a bunch of times. | 她有限制令 给911打过很多次电话 |
[17:20] | She needed protection from her ex. | 她需要被保护不被前夫伤害 |
[17:22] | But instead of helping… | 不仅没有得到帮助 |
[17:24] | turns out that she needed protection from the cops, too. | 事实证明她也需要被保护不被警察伤害 |
[17:26] | Tim and I were stuck on a call. | 蒂姆和我收到了一通报警 |
[17:28] | If we’d been free, maybe we could’ve — | 如果我们有空 也许我们可以 |
[17:29] | No, no. This is my fault. | 不 不 这是我的错 |
[17:31] | Grey wanted to bench Doug. | 格雷想让道格退出一线 |
[17:33] | I…I pushed him to do more, | 我逼着他做了更多 |
[17:37] | and now that woman is in jail for no reason. | 现在那个女人无缘无故就进了监狱 |
[17:39] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能自责 |
[17:41] | Getting rid of Doug is gonna take time. | 解决道格的事需要时间 |
[17:43] | But how many more people are gonna get hurt in the meantime? | 但在这段时间里还要有多少人被伤害呢 |
[17:45] | I just — I thought you supported me | 我只是 我以为你会支持我 |
[17:48] | staying on the job a while longer. | 再工作一会 |
[17:49] | I do. | 我支持你 |
[17:51] | What you are trying to do here is important. | 你在这要做的事很重要 |
[17:54] | But I’m not gonna just sit around | 但是我不能干坐着 |
[17:55] | waiting to start my second act. | 等着开始我人生的第二幕 |
[17:57] | So what, you want a job? | 所以怎么了 你想找个工作 |
[17:58] | Maybe. I don’t know, | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[17:59] | but that’s what I’m here to talk about. | 但是这就是我要谈的 |
[18:02] | Oh. Okay, great. | 好吧 很好 |
[18:03] | Um, have you considered volunteering? | 你考虑过当志愿者吗 |
[18:05] | Oh, I’m not here to talk to you. | 我不是来和你说这个的 |
[18:07] | I need to reinvent myself, find my new purpose, | 我需要重塑自我 找到新的目标 |
[18:10] | and who knows more about that than John Nolan? | 还有谁比约翰·诺兰更懂这个呢 |
[18:16] | I didn’t know you could do that. | 我不知道你会这样 |
[18:18] | – Do what? – Giggle. | – 哪样 – 傻笑 |
[18:19] | I don’t giggle. | 我没有傻笑 |
[18:20] | Who you texting? | 你在给谁发短信 |
[18:21] | No one. | 没谁 |
[18:23] | It’s just — It’s — It’s another one of the parents | 只是 又是一位 |
[18:25] | that’s trying to get his kid into the Academy. | 想让他的孩子进入舞蹈学院的家长 |
[18:27] | His kid. Oh, is he single? Is he nice? | 他的孩子 他单身吗 他优秀吗 |
[18:29] | Nope. We are not doing this. | 不 我们不会在一起的 |
[18:31] | – Hey, guys. – Luna, hi. | – 嗨 各位 – 嗨 露娜 |
[18:32] | Hi. John, I have got a favor to ask. | 约翰 我想请你帮个忙 |
[18:35] | – Of course. – I’m starting to think about my second act in life, | – 没问题 – 我正在思考我人生的第二幕 |
[18:39] | and I was wondering if I could pick your brain. | 我想问问你能不能给我点建议 |
[18:41] | I would be honored. Yes. | 我很荣幸 当然可以 |
[18:43] | Oh, great. I’m gonna get a cup of coffee. | 太好了 我要点杯咖啡 |
[18:45] | Can I get you two anything? | 你们需要点什么吗 |
[18:47] | – I’m set. – No, no, I’m good. Thank you. | – 我点好了 – 不 不需要了 谢谢 |
[18:48] | Okay, great, thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[18:52] | Whatever you do, do not give her any advice. | 不管你想做什么 不要给她任何建议 |
[18:55] | That’s exactly what she asked for. | 但她就是想听我的建议啊 |
[18:56] | Oh, my God. You cannot be this naive. | 天啊 你可别这么天真了 |
[18:59] | The boss’ wife wants to “rethink her second act”? | 老板的老婆想要重塑人生 |
[19:03] | That is between her and the boss. | 这是她和老板之间的事 |
[19:04] | Trust me, you do not want to get involved. | 相信我 掺和了你就得后悔 |
[19:06] | Just listen, smile, and nod. | 就听着 微笑 点头 |
[19:09] | But what if I can actually help her? | 如果我真的能帮到她呢 |
[19:11] | But what if Sergeant Grey doesn’t like the help you give? | 如果格雷警官不喜欢你给的帮助呢 |
[19:14] | Who do you think he will blame then? | 然后你觉得他会怪谁 |
[19:17] | Good point. | 问得好 |
[19:18] | Just smile, nod, | 就微笑 点头 |
[19:20] | and sympathetically say, “I hear you.” | 然后感同身受地说 知道了 |
[19:24] | You got it? | 你明白了吗 |
[19:25] | I hear you. | 知道了 |
[19:28] | Hey, what’s the deal with Jackson? | 杰克逊怎么了 |
[19:29] | Kid’s questioning all my stops. | 那孩子总问我为啥停车拦人 |
[19:31] | Sounds like the mark of a good student. | 听起来像是好学生的标志 |
[19:33] | I don’t see you letting Chen question your every move. | 我没见过手下的陈警官不停地问你问题啊 |
[19:34] | My last rookie didn’t ask questions. | 我的上一个新手没问过问题 |
[19:36] | And he was a “brotha.” | 他真是个小兄弟 |
[19:39] | Maybe the issue isn’t the student, it’s the teacher. | 也许问题不在于学生 在于老师 |
[19:46] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 好吧 也许你是对的 |
[19:47] | Whatever nonsense Lopez was teaching him, | 不管洛佩兹教他了什么废话 |
[19:50] | I got 20 days to straighten him out. | 我有20天时间来给他解释清楚 |
[19:52] | I climbed the ladder to VP of Sales, | 我晋升到了销售副总裁的位置 |
[19:55] | but that was 19 years ago. | 但那是19年前的事了 |
[19:57] | Yeah, I hear you. | 是啊 知道了 |
[19:59] | Now Dominique’s in college, and Wade, he’s busy as ever. | 现在多米尼克上大学了 韦德也依旧很忙 |
[20:02] | It just feels like everyone is moving forward except me. | 感觉除了我大家都在前进 |
[20:05] | Mm. I hear you. | 嗯嗯 |
[20:07] | So now you know my whole life story. | 所以现在你知道我的全部经历了吧 |
[20:10] | What — What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[20:14] | Well, um…when my son went off to college | 当我儿子上大学的时候 |
[20:18] | and my divorce was finalized, | 我离了婚 |
[20:20] | I-I just — I felt a little lost, you know? | 我只是觉得有点迷茫 你知道吗 |
[20:23] | – Just like you. – So how did you figure out what to do next? | – 就像你一样 – 所以你是怎么想出下一步怎么做的呢 |
[20:25] | Well, looking down the barrel of a gun during a bank robbery | 碰上银行抢劫案的时候看看枪管 |
[20:28] | will give you some clarity, but I advise against it. | 会让你更清楚些 但我劝你不要这样做 |
[20:31] | Okay. Well, what would you advise? | 好的 你有什么建议 |
[20:34] | I would advise… | 我的建议 |
[20:40] | …just wait. | 就是等待 |
[20:41] | And be open for your eureka moment. | 敞开心扉迎接你顿悟的时刻 |
[20:45] | My eureka moment. | 我顿悟的那一刻 |
[20:47] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[20:48] | Yes. It’s perfect. | 是的 很完美 |
[20:49] | It’s — It’s profound | 真是 真是深刻 |
[20:51] | yet…so simple. | 又简单 |
[20:53] | – Thank you.- Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好的 |
[20:57] | I will speak kindly of you at your funeral. | 在你的葬礼上我会说好话的 |
[21:01] | No more pain, no more anxiety. | 不再痛苦 不再焦虑 |
[21:05] | By the way, do you know my son, Officer Nolan? | 顺便问一下 你认识我儿子诺兰警官吗 |
[21:07] | He swears by this stuff. | 他对这东西极其信赖 |
[21:09] | I mean, how else would a 48-year-old rookie | 不然一个48岁的菜鸟怎么会 |
[21:11] | make it in the LAPD? | 在洛杉矶警局工作 |
[21:13] | I’m 46. I’m 46. | 我46岁 46岁 |
[21:15] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[21:16] | I’m his mother. | 我是他的母亲 |
[21:18] | – Evelyn. Hi. – Hi. Oh. | – 伊芙琳 嗨 – 嗨 |
[21:20] | And this is gonna change your life. | 这会改变你的生活 |
[21:22] | 20 bucks a pop, 3 for $50. Certified organic. | 一瓶20美元 3瓶50美元 有机认证 |
[21:26] | – Mom – I see why you use this stuff, Nolan. | – 妈 – 我明白你为什么用这个东西了 诺兰 |
[21:28] | My neck’s already better. | 我的脖子好多了 |
[21:29] | I don’t, Smitty. I don’t — I don’t actually use it. | 我没有 斯米梯 我没有 实际上我没有用它 |
[21:31] | Mom, what are you doing? These are my co-workers. | 妈妈 你在做什么 这些是我的同事 |
[21:32] | Now they’re my customers. | 现在他们是我的客户了 |
[21:34] | Nolan. We gotta roll. | 诺兰 我们得走了 |
[21:35] | Uh…please stop being here. | 请不要再待在这里了 |
[21:38] | Just go home, okay? Uh, so good talking to you. | 回家吧 好吗 很高兴和你聊天 |
[21:40] | Thank you for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[21:45] | Why should he have to go through this with Stanton? | 他为什么要和斯坦顿经历这一切啊 |
[21:48] | If I did one-tenth of the things that that guy does on the job, | 如果我做了那家伙工作中十分之一的事 |
[21:50] | I’d be gone so fast. | 我早就走人了 |
[21:51] | As a rookie, sure, | 作为一个菜鸟 当然 |
[21:53] | but not once you’re off probation. | 但你过了试用期就不是这样了 |
[21:54] | There are layers of safeguards | 有多层保护措施 |
[21:56] | that protect cops from getting fired, | 保护警察不被解雇 |
[21:58] | and some of those safeguards are important, | 有些防护措施很重要 |
[21:59] | considering the risks we take. | 考虑到我们所冒的风险 |
[22:01] | It doesn’t explain why he gets a pass | 这也解释不了为什么 |
[22:02] | on being a complete monster. | 他能成为一个彻头彻尾的怪物 |
[22:04] | He doesn’t get a pass. | 他没有通过 |
[22:05] | He gets POBOR. Peace Officer Bill Of Rights. | 但他有POBO 和平军官权利法案 |
[22:08] | And he gets a union and a legal defense team. | 他有一个工会和一个法律辩护团队 |
[22:10] | If he gets fired, he gets to appeal. | 如果他被解雇了 他可以上诉 |
[22:12] | If he gets convicted, he gets to appeal. | 如果他被判有罪 他可以上诉 |
[22:14] | And those lawyers, which our union dues pay for, | 那些由我们的工会会费支付的律师 |
[22:17] | will tear apart every detail surrounding his termination. | 会剖析他被解雇的每一个细节 |
[22:20] | If they find one thing out of order | 如果他们发现有一个细节出了问题 |
[22:21] | or it just seems excessive, | 或者只是看起来太过了 |
[22:23] | he gets his job back, including back pay. | 他的工作就会回来 包括补发薪资 |
[22:24] | – And then – He gets emboldened, | – 然后呢 – 他变得大胆起来 |
[22:26] | with a huge chip on his shoulder, | 心里充满了怨恨 |
[22:28] | and that negative attitude is contagious. | 这种消极的态度是会传染的 |
[22:30] | The weight of this shouldn’t all fall on Jackson. | 这样的重担不应该全压在杰克逊身上 |
[22:32] | There’s got to be more we can do | 除了做守护天使之外 |
[22:33] | than just be guardian angels out there, | 我们还能做更多的事 |
[22:35] | hoping that we get to Jackson in time if something goes wrong. | 希望出了什么差错我们能及时赶到杰克逊那里 |
[22:38] | It’s… | 这是 |
[22:47] | X染色体易损综合征 你应该知道的事情 以及做测试的方式 | |
[22:49] | We got a body in a bag found near LAX. | 洛杉矶机场附近发现一具装在袋子里的尸体 |
[22:52] | No head, no hands, no witnesses. | 没有头 没有手 没有目击者 |
[22:54] | No problem. I’m on it, Sarge. | 没有问题 我来处理 警司 |
[22:55] | Actually, this one’s gonna go to Vargas. | 事实上 这次要给瓦格斯 |
[22:58] | But I’m next in the rotation. | 但我是下一个 |
[23:00] | Under my discretion. Is there a problem? | 我可以酌情决定 有什么问题吗 |
[23:02] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[23:10] | Does Sarge give a lot of cases out of rotation? | 是不是有很多案子警长都不轮流派发 |
[23:13] | Almost never. | 几乎没有过 |
[23:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:33] | Nolan, are you some kind of con man? | 诺兰 你是骗子吗 |
[23:36] | – What? – You talked my wife into finding her eureka moment, | – 什么 – 你说服我老婆找到她的顿悟时刻 |
[23:39] | then your mother swooped in for the kill? | 然后你母亲就乘虚而入了 |
[23:41] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 等等 我很抱歉 |
[23:42] | My mom sold Luna a bottle of CBD oil? | 我妈卖给露娜一瓶大麻油 |
[23:45] | Not a bottle, all the bottles. | 不是一瓶 是都卖给她了 |
[23:48] | My wife paid your mother $10,000 for her franchise. | 我老婆给了你妈妈一万美元买了特许经营权 |
[23:52] | Mom. | 妈 |
[23:54] | You are giving Luna her money back. | 你得把露娜的钱退给她 |
[23:55] | Yeah, well, that’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[23:57] | Besides, she doesn’t want it back. | 而且她也不想退款啊 |
[23:59] | She’s happy with her purchase. | 她对自己买的东西很满意 |
[24:00] | This is my boss’ wife. | 她是我老板的老婆 |
[24:02] | Do you have any idea what this could do to my career? | 你知道这会我的职业生涯有什么影响吗 |
[24:04] | This has nothing to do with you, honey, | 这和你或者你宝贵的职业生涯 |
[24:06] | or your precious career. | 没有关系 |
[24:07] | Luna and I got to talking. | 露娜跟我聊了会儿天 |
[24:09] | She liked my business, and so I sold it to her. | 她很喜欢我的生意 所以我就卖给她了 |
[24:12] | For 10 grand? I wanted 25, | – 你卖给人家一万块 – 我想卖两万五的 |
[24:14] | but she’s a hell of a negotiator. | 不过她真是个砍价高手 |
[24:16] | This is just like back home with my construction business. | 这就跟我在家做建筑生意时一样 |
[24:18] | Oh, there you go with that old chestnut again. | 你又提起那些老黄历了 |
[24:20] | I-I would finish a job, and then you would use | 我一完成一单生意 你就会 |
[24:22] | my good name to sell my customers | 利用我的好名声去推销自己的客户 |
[24:23] | fraudulent home insurance policies. | 推销那些欺诈性的家庭保险 |
[24:25] | Oh, will you please just let that go? | 你就不能让这事过去吗 |
[24:27] | I almost lost my business license. | 我为此差点丢了营业许可 |
[24:29] | This is the problem with men, you and that Sergeant Grey. | 这就是你们男人的问题了 你和那个格雷警司 |
[24:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[24:36] | You look down on women. | 你们看不起女性 |
[24:37] | Luna is an excellent salesperson. | 露娜是个优秀的销售高手 |
[24:40] | You watch. She’s gonna double her investment. | 你看着吧 她的投资会翻倍的 |
[24:43] | Mother, I’m begging you… | 妈 我求你了 |
[24:45] | for me, please, give Luna her money back. | 为了我 把钱退给她吧 |
[24:48] | It isn’t her money. It’s mine. | 那不是她的钱 是我的了 |
[24:53] | That crap your mom sold me is poison. | 你妈卖给我的那堆破烂有毒吧 |
[24:57] | Take a look at this thing on my neck. | 你看把我脖子弄的 |
[24:59] | Oh, Smitty, you should get that mole checked. | 天 施密特 你得去看一下那颗痣 |
[25:01] | No, not the mole. I’ve always had that. | 不是那颗痣 我一直都有啦 |
[25:02] | Below that. | 看痣下面 |
[25:05] | Yeah. And I’m not the only one. | 我不是唯一的受害者 |
[25:17] | Sir, Mrs. Grey, I’m so sorry. | 长官 格雷夫人 我很抱歉 |
[25:19] | John, no need to apologize. | 约翰 你不用道歉 |
[25:21] | My husband needs to. | 我丈夫才需要道歉 |
[25:28] | Officer Nolan… | 诺兰警官 |
[25:30] | I’m sorry for accusing you and your mom of scamming my wife. | 我很抱歉指责你和你妈妈骗我妻子的钱 |
[25:34] | Luna’s assured me that CBD is a growth market | 露娜已经向我解释了大麻市场的发展前景 |
[25:38] | and she’s guaranteed to make money on this stuff, so — | 她一定会靠这些东西赚钱的 所以 |
[25:40] | N-No! That’s toxic! | 不 这些是有毒的 |
[25:41] | It’s what? Toxic? | 是什么 有毒的吗 |
[25:43] | Uh, cops are breaking out into rashes all over the department. | 局里的很多警察都起疹子了 |
[25:45] | Your mother sold me snake oil? | 你妈妈卖给我的是冒牌货 |
[25:46] | Yes. But I don’t think that she knew that she did — | 是的 但我想她并不知情 |
[25:49] | at least I-I hope she didn’t. | 至少我希望是这样 |
[25:50] | What’d I tell you?I’m sitting on $10,000 worth | – 我是怎么跟你说的 – 我投资了一堆 |
[25:52] | of skin irritants.I can fix this in one phone call — | – 让皮肤过敏的冒牌货 – 我一个电话就能解决好 |
[25:55] | Mom? | 妈 |
[25:57] | The CBD oil is toxic. | 你卖的那个大麻油有毒 |
[25:58] | You have to give Luna her money back. | 你必须把露娜的钱退给她 |
[26:00] | I’m with Sergeant G– | 我正跟格雷警长 |
[26:02] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[26:04] | Two phone calls, and… | 还需要得再打一个 |
[26:08] | Lucy: So, what are we doing here? | 我们为什么要来这里 |
[26:09] | Doug mentioned his last rookie was Black, | 道格提到他的上一位新人是个黑人 |
[26:11] | so I thought he might be inclined to give us | 所以我想他有可能会透露些 |
[26:13] | some dirt on his old T.O., something actionable. | 他前任教官的丑闻 一些我们可操作的东西 |
[26:15] | That’s great. Who is he? | 很好 是谁啊 |
[26:16] | Ben Owens. And he’s right on time. | 本·欧文斯 他准时出现了 |
[26:19] | Now, look, I don’t know this guy, so we can’t tip our hand. | 听着 我也不认识这个人 所以我们要显得不露声色 |
[26:22] | Alright, we make no accusations and no demands. | 好吗 我们谁也不指责 啥也不要求 |
[26:24] | Understood?No accusations, no demands. | – 听懂了吗 – 不指责不要求 |
[26:26] | I got it. | 明白 |
[26:28] | Officer Owens? | 欧文斯警官 |
[26:29] | I’m Bradford, this is Chen. | 我是布拉福德 这位是陈 |
[26:31] | Thanks for agreeing to meet up. | 谢谢你同意跟我们见面 |
[26:33] | No problem. Asked around, heard you’re good people. | 没问题 我打听过 听说你们都是好人 |
[26:35] | So, what’s up?I need some insight, | – 所以什么事 – 我需要你的看法 |
[26:37] | but on the DL if you know what I mean. | 不过是私下的 你懂我意思吧 |
[26:38] | 10 30 6 Ten-thirty-six. | |
[26:40] | Code of silence. Talk to me. | 已经消音了 你说吧 |
[26:42] | Doug Stanton. He was your T.O. | 道格·斯坦森 他曾是你的教官 |
[26:44] | The Dougernaut. What about him? | 道格老兄 他怎么了 |
[26:46] | You ever see him doing anything shady? | 你有见他做过什么见不得人的事吗 |
[26:49] | Relax. Um…we were just wondering | 别紧张啊 我们就是好奇 |
[26:52] | if you liked the way he does business. | 你是否喜欢他做事的方式 |
[26:53] | No. No way. He’s a hater. | 不 非常不喜欢 他眼里尽是仇恨 |
[26:55] | But what do you really want to know? | 不过你们到底想知道什么 |
[26:57] | Whatever you feel comfortable sharing with us. | 任何你愿意跟我分享的事 |
[27:00] | It’s — This is stupid. | 这 这也太傻了 |
[27:02] | We all know what we’re talking about. | 我们都知道我们在说什么 |
[27:03] | Do you think Doug is a racist? | 你觉得道格是个种族主义者吗 |
[27:05] | Have you ever seen him treat minorities unfairly? | 你见过他不公平地对待少数族裔吗 |
[27:07] | If I saw something outside of policy | 如果我目睹违反政策的行为 |
[27:08] | and I failed to report it, | 却没有上报 |
[27:10] | I’d be looking at disciplinary action, too. | 我也会受到纪律处分的 |
[27:12] | We’re not here for that, okay? Just be real with us. | 我们不是为此而来 你可以跟我们说实话 |
[27:14] | He’s creating some grief on our end. | 他已经让我们这边很头疼了 |
[27:17] | Hey, you got a good rep and all, | 我知道你名声不错 |
[27:19] | but I don’t know you. | 但我并不认识你 |
[27:21] | I do know Doug Stanton, and I am well aware | 可我却认识道格·斯坦森 我完全清楚 |
[27:23] | of what he can do to me and my career. | 他可以对我的职业生涯做什么 |
[27:25] | Yeah, what about what he’s doing to civilians out on the street? | 对 可是他对街上的无辜群众做的那些事呢 |
[27:30] | I’m weeks away from joining Metro. | 我还有几周就要加入市局了 |
[27:32] | I can do more good in that unit | 我在那里可以造福更多人 |
[27:34] | than I can by throwing it all away. | 而不是把这一切都丢掉 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry. I can’t help you. | 很抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[27:39] | You have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[27:41] | Well, that was a bust. | 好吧 真失败 |
[27:43] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 并不是 |
[27:44] | Did you see him? How conflicted he was? | 你看到他有多矛盾了吗 |
[27:47] | We just got to give him time. Trust me. | 我们只需要给他一点时间 相信我 |
[27:48] | My mother is claiming | 我妈声称 |
[27:50] | your money is tied up in other investments, | 你的钱已经用于其他的投资了 |
[27:52] | but I have the address of the supplier. | 不过我有那个供货商的地址 |
[27:53] | I’ll get your refund. | 我会帮你追回退款的 |
[27:55] | Forget it. I’ll handle it. | 不用了 我来处理吧 |
[27:56] | No. I will. | 不 我来 |
[27:57] | You two can tag along. | 你们两个跟着看就行 |
[28:00] | Fine. Nolan and I can’t handle a personal matter in uniform, | 好吧 诺兰和我不能身穿警服去处理私事 |
[28:03] | so let’s go change out. | 咱们去换衣服 |
[28:05] | You can listen to me brainstorm | 你可以听听我头脑风暴下想出的 |
[28:06] | on how I’m going to punish you. | 对你的处理方案 |
[28:07] | Wade, it is not his fault. | 韦德 这不是他的错 |
[28:09] | Punishing him for his mother’s behavior | 用他母亲的错来惩罚他 |
[28:11] | would be like punishing me for my dad’s. | 相当于用我父亲的错来惩罚我 |
[28:15] | I see your point. | 我明白你的意思 |
[28:17] | I’ll find Harper, tell her you’re riding | 我去找哈珀 告诉她 |
[28:19] | with me this morning.Yes, sir. | – 你今天早上跟我一起出警 – 是 长官 |
[28:23] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你为我说话 |
[28:25] | I’m guessing your dad was a bit of a scammer, too? | 我猜你父亲也算个骗子吧 |
[28:27] | Alcoholic. | 是个酒鬼 |
[28:29] | It’s brought me a lifetime of pain. | 让我一辈子都很痛苦 |
[28:31] | Almost broke up my marriage. | 还差一点毁了我的婚姻 |
[28:33] | So what are you supposed to do when someone you love is — | 所以当你爱的人试图搅乱你的生活 |
[28:36] | is ruining your life but you don’t know how to help them? | 而你却不知道该如何帮他们时 你该怎么做呢 |
[28:39] | I know what I had to do. But I’m not you. | 我知道我该怎么做 可是我不是你 |
[28:41] | And my father isn’t your mother. | 我父亲也跟你母亲不一样 |
[28:43] | However, you did offer me some advice, | 不过你确实给过我一些好建议 |
[28:46] | so I will return the favor. | 所以我会报答你的 |
[28:49] | Find your limits, John. | 找到你的底线 约翰 |
[28:51] | We can’t change their behavior. They have to want it. | 我们改变不了他们的行为 他们必须争取你的爱 |
[28:54] | So be honest, be merciful, | 要坦诚仁慈地对待他们 |
[28:58] | and do whatever you have to do to protect yourself. | 但是要不惜一切保护好自己 |
[29:11] | ‘Sup, my brotha? | 咋样啊 兄弟 |
[29:14] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:17] | Thanks for the heads-up. | 感谢提醒 |
[29:19] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[29:20] | We’re about to find out. | 马上就知道了 |
[29:22] | Just got a tip. Let’s go see if it’s real. | 刚接到条线报 咱们去看看是不是真的 |
[29:32] | Jackson: Control, 7-Adam-07. | 控制台 7A07 |
[29:33] | I have an on-view eleven-three deal | 发现毒品交易 |
[29:35] | in alley between Lomita and Vineyard. | 地点位于洛米塔和葡萄园之间的小巷子里 |
[29:41] | Follow the backpack! | 跟上那个背书包的 |
[29:43] | 7-Adam-07, foot pursuit! | 7A07 下车追赶 |
[29:45] | Male, adult, Black, blue shirt, black jeans! | 黑人成年男性 蓝色上衣 黑色牛仔裤 |
[29:51] | We’re not close.Then punch it. | 我们不在附近 开警笛好了 |
[29:55] | There! | 在那呢 |
[30:01] | Police! Don’t make me kill you! | 警察 别让我开枪 |
[30:02] | I-I got it! I got it. I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[30:10] | Damn it. Jackson, I lost my body camera. | 该死 杰克逊 我随身摄像头不见了 |
[30:12] | You seen it? No. | – 你看到了吗 – 没 |
[30:14] | But what I do see is a lousy attempt at hiding evidence. | 但我确实看到了他蠢了吧唧地企图隐藏犯罪证据 |
[30:18] | Like I can’t get someone down there to get that. | 你以为我不会派人下去拿吗 |
[30:19] | What’s your name, dumbass?Ask your mama. | – 你叫啥名 蠢货 – 问你妈去啊 |
[30:22] | She was screaming it all last night. | 她昨天一整晚都在喊我的名字 |
[30:24] | You and me are gonna have a lesson in respect. | 看来我得好好教教你礼貌了 |
[30:27] | Teach your mama some respect. Get that ho off the streets. | 教你妈礼貌去吧 把那个贱货从街边拉走 |
[30:32] | Officer West, preserve the evidence. | 韦斯特警官 保存好证据 |
[30:36] | I’m gonna take our friend back to the shop. | 我带这位小朋友回车里 |
[30:37] | I-I can take him, sir. | 我押他过去吧 长官 |
[30:38] | No. I got it. | 不 我来 |
[30:40] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[30:41] | Come on. Let’s go, son. | 起来 走吧 小子 |
[30:53] | Sgt. Grey: You’ve reached Sergeant Grey | 这里是洛杉矶警局中威尔士分局的 |
[30:55] | of LAPD’s Mid-Wilshire Station. | 格雷警长 |
[30:57] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[30:58] | Sarge, it’s — it’s Jackson. | 警长 我是杰克逊 |
[31:00] | Look, I-I think Doug’s about to beat the crap out of a suspect, | 听我说 我认为道格马上要把一名嫌犯暴揍一顿 |
[31:02] | and he lost his body cam, so there won’t be a record. | 他的随身摄像头丢了 所以不会留下证据 |
[31:21] | Found my body cam. | 找到我的摄像头了 |
[31:23] | More importantly, what are you doing here? | 问题是 你在这里做什么 |
[31:25] | Told you to guard the drugs. | 我不是让你去看好那些毒品吗 |
[31:27] | Uh…I don’t remember calling for backup. | 我不记得请求过支援啊 |
[31:29] | Tim: We were in the neighborhood. What’s going on? | 我们就在这附近 出什么事了 |
[31:32] | Well, this rookie doesn’t know how to follow orders. | 好吧 这个菜鸟不懂得遵守命令 |
[31:34] | Yeah, I-I was just, um… | 我只是 |
[31:36] | making sure you were alright, sir. | 想确保你一切都好 长官 |
[31:40] | You know, my last rookie did everything I told him to. | 你知道吗 我的上一个菜鸟学员一切都听我指挥 |
[31:42] | Guy’s name was Owens. | 他叫欧文斯 |
[31:44] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[31:45] | Always had my back. | 他总会支持我 |
[31:47] | Still does. | 现在还是 |
[31:49] | Too bad Jackson isn’t more like him. | 杰克逊却跟他不一样 太可惜了 |
[31:59] | Since when do you drink decaf? | 你什么时候开始喝无咖啡因咖啡了 |
[32:02] | I know when I made detective, | 我记得 当我当上警探的时候 |
[32:03] | I was drinking like two quarts of hi-test a day. | 我一天能喝两夸脱的咖啡 |
[32:08] | Everything okay? Yeah. | – 一切都好吧 – 对 |
[32:12] | No, not really. | 其实不是 |
[32:15] | I’m getting sidelined. | 我被边缘化了 |
[32:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:18] | This stays between us? | 你不要告诉别人啊 |
[32:21] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[32:23] | Wh– That’s — That’s amazing. | 这 这也太棒了 |
[32:25] | Congratulations. Wait. | 祝贺你呀 |
[32:27] | Wait, Caradine can’t bench you for that. | 等等 卡拉丁不能因此就让你坐冷板凳 |
[32:28] | Technically, no. | 理论上来说 并没有 |
[32:30] | Just assigning the good cases to the non-preggers. | 只是把好案子都分给没怀孕的 |
[32:33] | Bastard. That is exactly why I hid my pregnancy. | 真是混蛋 这就是我也隐瞒怀孕的原因 |
[32:36] | I banked my vacation and took the last two months off. | 我把自己的假期攒起来 最后两个月时一起休掉 |
[32:39] | It’s not fair. No one ever asks a man | 这太不公平了 从来没人会问一个男人 |
[32:41] | how he’s gonna balance being a dad and a cop at the same time. | 他是怎么在做警察和做爸爸之间平衡的 |
[32:44] | Oh, I know. | 可不是吗 |
[32:48] | Did you have to get an amniocentesis? | 你做过羊膜穿刺吗 |
[32:50] | Is that the long needle in the belly thing? | 是把长长的针扎进肚子里那种吗 |
[32:53] | No. Why? Do you have to? | 没做过 怎么了 你要做吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:57] | And the messed-up part is | 最糟的是 |
[33:00] | even if the mutated gene we’re afraid of is detected, | 即使检测到了我们害怕的突变基因 |
[33:03] | we won’t know if my baby’s affected until… | 我们还是无法知晓孩子是否受到影响 直到 |
[33:06] | it’s born. | 孩子出生以后 |
[33:09] | I thought being a mom was gonna be so simple. | 我以为做妈妈是件简单的事 |
[33:13] | – Does it get easier? – Uh, it hasn’t yet, | – 会变得更容易吗 – 还没 |
[33:16] | but if it ever does, you are my first phone call. | 但一旦会更容易 我第一个告诉你 |
[33:23] | 亨普斯汀教授 有机大麻油 | |
[33:28] | I’m getting a rash just being in here. | 我一进来就要起疹子了 |
[33:30] | No wonder the oil’s toxic. | 难怪这个油有毒 |
[33:35] | Yeah. This feels like my mom’s style. | 没错 确实像我妈的风格 |
[33:43] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[33:45] | – What do you want? – Direct. I-I like it. | – 你们想干什么 – 很直接 我喜欢 |
[33:47] | You recently sold 20 cases of Professor Hempstein’s CBD oil | 你最近卖给我的业务合伙人伊芙琳·诺兰 |
[33:51] | to my business partner, Evelyn Nolan. | 20箱亨普斯汀教授的大麻油 |
[33:53] | The product is defective, and I would like a refund. | 东西是次品 我要求退钱 |
[33:57] | No refunds. Get lost. | 不退 快滚 |
[33:58] | – Listen, man – I appreciate that. | – 听着 伙计 – 谢谢你 |
[34:00] | But if we leave without recompense, | 但如果不赔偿 |
[34:03] | I will be forced to alert the Health Department | 我就不得不通知卫生部 |
[34:05] | and the Better Business Bureau. | 和商业改善局 |
[34:07] | Knock yourself out. Just don’t do it from here. | 随你便 别在这闹事就行 |
[34:09] | If I may? | 让我试试 |
[34:12] | My friend, you really don’t want to make this a thing. | 朋友 你不会想把这件事闹大的 |
[34:15] | This stuff will take the paint off your car. | 这东西能溶解你车上的油漆 |
[34:18] | Once that gets out, your business will dry up. | 一旦这个消息透露出去 你的生意就完了 |
[34:20] | Just give her the 10 grand back — | 只要退还她的一万块钱 |
[34:21] | 10? That crap only cost two. | 一万 那种垃圾只要两千 |
[34:25] | Pretty hefty franchise fee your mom charged us. | 看来你妈收了不少加盟费 |
[34:27] | Your mom? | 你妈 |
[34:29] | I-I know. Just…don’t start. | 没错 别说了 |
[34:32] | She’s good for it, okay? Or — Or at least I am. | 她确实挺擅长这么做 至少我这么认为 |
[34:34] | Look, don’t be an ass and give me the money back. | 别犯浑了 赶紧把钱还给我 |
[34:37] | Get the hell outta here. | 都滚出去 |
[34:39] | And next time, bring some muscle | 下次来 记得带个强壮点的 |
[34:40] | that’s not past its expiration date. | 别带这两个老掉牙的 |
[34:43] | You hear that, Officer Nolan? He thinks we’re old. | 你听到了吗 诺兰警官 他觉得我们老了 |
[34:46] | Yes, I did, Sergeant Grey. | 我听见了 格雷警司 |
[34:48] | Though I prefer to think of myself as “well-seasoned.” | 我更倾向于认为自己老当益壮 |
[34:52] | Luna, why don’t you go wait downstairs, baby? | 露娜 你去楼下等我们 宝贝 |
[34:54] | Yeah, we’ll let the lawyers straighten this out. | 好吧 我们让律师来解决 |
[34:56] | These guys aren’t worth the trouble. | 这些人不值得我们动手 |
[35:00] | There ain’t gonna be no trouble, right, son? | 不会有什么麻烦的 是吧 |
[35:08] | I got the feeling… | 我觉得 |
[35:10] | CBD isn’t the only product you guys have here. | 大麻不是你们唯一的产品吧 |
[35:16] | Don’t suppose you got anything here I would consider… | 你们这不会有那种 让我想想 |
[35:18] | uh, what’s the word I’m looking for? | 什么词来着 |
[35:20] | – Illegal. – That’s the one. | – 违法的东西 – 就是这个词 |
[35:23] | This doesn’t have to get ugly, gentlemen, | 事情没必要搞得那么难看 先生们 |
[35:26] | but it will if we don’t see your hands in five seconds. | 但如果5秒钟内看不到你们的手就不好说了 |
[35:29] | Screw five seconds. Now. | 不用5秒钟 现在就照做 |
[35:35] | Show me your hands. Now. | 举起你们的手 快点 |
[35:39] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[35:40] | Alright. Taking my hand out. | 我把手拿出来 |
[35:45] | Back up. | 往后退 |
[35:47] | Everyone on the ground. | 所有人趴在地上 |
[35:49] | Down. Face down. | 趴下 面朝下 |
[35:50] | Hands out. | 把手举起来 |
[35:53] | Got ’em. | 搞定 |
[35:54] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[35:56] | Yes, my husband is a police officer, | 我丈夫是名警察 |
[35:58] | and he is currently in jeopardy | 他现在正处于危险中 |
[36:00] | on the 10th floor of 2108 Marcus Street. | 在马科斯街2108号10楼 |
[36:04] | Send backup. | 快派人支援 |
[36:09] | And an ambulance. | 还要一辆救护车 |
[36:13] | Guns. | 枪 |
[36:20] | That’s my girl. | 不愧是我老婆 |
[36:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[36:31] | Had to give you the good news in person. | 想当面告诉你一个好消息 |
[36:33] | No. You didn’t? | 不是吧 |
[36:35] | But I did. | 没错 |
[36:36] | Both of our daughters are now enrolled at the Music Academy. | 我们的女儿都报名进了音乐学院 |
[36:38] | How? How did you do it? Extortion? | 你怎么做到的 通过敲诈勒索吗 |
[36:41] | Quid pro quo. | 有条件的 |
[36:43] | The music director has a charity near and dear to his heart | 那个音乐总监对慈善事业非常关心 |
[36:45] | that’s desperate for volunteers, so | 急缺志愿者 所以 |
[36:48] | you’ll have to clear your calendar a bit. | 你要腾出点时间来了 |
[36:49] | Ah. Lila is gonna be thrilled. | 莉拉会高兴死了 |
[36:52] | How can I thank you? | 我该怎么谢你 |
[36:53] | Um…take me to dinner. | 请我吃饭 |
[36:55] | – You hungry? – Uh…yeah. | – 你饿了吗 – 饿是饿了 |
[36:58] | But, um, I can’t tonight. | 但是今晚不行 |
[37:01] | Uh…kid duty. | 要照顾孩子 |
[37:03] | Acceptable excuse. | 这个借口可以接受 |
[37:05] | But…you owe me. | 算你欠我的 |
[37:08] | I’m good for it. | 没问题 |
[37:15] | – Client got locked up? – Yeah. | – 委托人被关起来了 – 对 |
[37:17] | I’ll be asleep when you get home, | 等你回家的时候我就睡着了 |
[37:18] | so…I’ll see you in the morning. | 那么 明早见 |
[37:22] | Angela, wait. Please talk to me. | 安吉拉 等下 跟我谈谈 |
[37:25] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[37:29] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[37:31] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[37:35] | Hey, Sarge, a word? | 警司 能谈谈吗 |
[37:36] | I’m in a little bit of a hurry. | 我有点赶时间 |
[37:37] | I don’t care. What you did yesterday was crap. | 我不管 你昨天的所作所为简直不可理喻 |
[37:40] | Just because I’m pregnant doesn’t mean I can’t do my job. | 我怀孕了不代表我不能做好我的工作 |
[37:42] | You gave my homicide to Vargas, | 你把我的谋杀案给了瓦格斯 |
[37:44] | so I’m putting you on notice, Sarge. | 所以我要告诉你 警司 |
[37:47] | I’m not hiding this pregnancy. | 我不会隐瞒我怀孕的事 |
[37:48] | I’d be doing a disservice to every woman | 若我隐瞒了 对这里工作的每个女人来说 |
[37:50] | who works here if I do. | 都是种伤害 |
[37:52] | So if I start waddling or my ankles swell | 所以假如我开始步履蹒跚或脚水肿 |
[37:54] | or I knock over furniture because my belly’s so big, | 或是因为肚子太大走路撞到家具 |
[37:57] | don’t ever skip me in the rotation again. | 也不准再撤掉我的轮班 |
[38:03] | First of all, I gave that case to Vargas | 首先 我把那个案子给瓦格斯 |
[38:06] | because it had State Line Crew written all over it. | 是因为案件都是关于州界线人员的 |
[38:09] | He has two CIs inside. | 他在里面有两个线人 |
[38:13] | I wasn’t aware of that. | 这我不知道 |
[38:14] | And second, you’re pregnant? | 其次 你怀孕了吗 |
[38:16] | – You didn’t know? – How could I? | – 你不知道吗 – 我怎么会知道 |
[38:18] | But congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[38:20] | And just so you know, I’ll work you | 还有你要知道 只要你愿意 |
[38:22] | till you drop if you let me. | 我会让你工作到生产那天 |
[38:23] | There’s no mercy for moms-to-be. | 我是不会给准妈妈留情的 |
[38:25] | May I go now? | 我现在能走了吗 |
[38:27] | Yes, Sergeant. | 可以 警司 |
[38:29] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:35] | See how I handled that? | 看到我怎么解决了吗 |
[38:36] | I’m gonna be such a great mom. | 我会成为一个好妈妈的 |
[38:38] | The best. | 最好的妈妈 |
[38:49] | You packed my bags? | 你打包了我的行李 |
[38:52] | You’re throwing me out on the street? | 你要把我赶出去 |
[38:54] | I got you a room at the airport hotel. | 我帮你在机场酒店订了房 |
[38:56] | Your flight leaves at 6:00 a.m. | 飞机早上6点起飞 |
[38:57] | You know I hate early flights. | 你知道我讨厌飞早班 |
[39:00] | Deal with it. Your problems are no longer mine. | 自己想办法 这是你的问题 不是我的 |
[39:02] | So what? You want me to say I’m sorry? | 那又怎么样 你要我说对不起吗 |
[39:05] | I don’t want to hear you say anything. | 我什么也不想听你说 |
[39:06] | I just…want you gone. | 我只是想让你离开 |
[39:10] | Oh. Boy, you’ve got all your little cop friends fooled. | 孩子 你骗过了你所有的警察朋友 |
[39:14] | Thinking you’re a wholesome, small-town guy, huh? | 他们以为你单纯就是个小地方来的人 |
[39:19] | You’re just like your father. | 其实你就像你父亲一样 |
[39:21] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[39:22] | You are egotistical, | 你就是个任性傲慢 |
[39:25] | self-righteous, | 自以为是 |
[39:26] | a failure of a man. | 失败的男人 |
[39:29] | Because when he ran out on me and you, | 当他抛弃你和我的时候 |
[39:32] | who stayed? | 谁留下来了 |
[39:34] | I did. | 是我 |
[39:37] | I stayed. | 我留下来了 |
[39:41] | And you want to throw me out? | 而你现在要赶我走 |
[39:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:51] | I will always love you. | 我永远都爱你 |
[39:55] | I just don’t want to see you anymore. | 只是不想再看见你了 |
[40:13] | By the way, becoming a cop at 48 is ridiculous. | 还有 48岁当警察实在是荒谬至极 |
[40:17] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会害死你自己的 |
[40:19] | I’m 46, Mom. | 我46岁 妈 |
[40:22] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[40:43] | I got nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[40:44] | Oh, you had plenty to say to Doug, though. | 但是对于道格你倒是有不少话要说 |
[40:46] | What happened to code of silence? | 说好的沉默守则呢 |
[40:48] | What happened to cops having each others’ backs? | 那说好的警察要相互支持呢 |
[40:50] | Yeah, Tim has mine. | 没错 蒂姆支持我 |
[40:52] | – Who are you? – The cop you just screwed over. | – 你是谁 – 你刚毁了的那个警察 |
[40:54] | – Why’d you do it? – Blue protects blue. | – 你为什么要这样做 – 警察保护警察 |
[40:56] | I know that, Doug knows that. Why don’t you? | 我明白 道格明白 你为什么不明白 |
[40:59] | Look, are you actually cool with all this? | 你真的都能接受吗 |
[41:01] | This is the game. | 世道就是这样 |
[41:03] | I didn’t make waves, and Doug hooked me up | 我没有惹是生非 然后道格给我在 |
[41:05] | with a spot on Metro. | 市局找了一份工作 |
[41:06] | So you can just ignore all the pain he causes, | 所以你就能无视他带来的所有痛苦 |
[41:09] | the abuse of power to get that promotion? | 滥用权力来获取升职吗 |
[41:11] | The system is not gonna change, | 这个体系不会改变 |
[41:14] | so what’s the point of me throwing myself off a cliff? | 我为什么要铤而走险 |
[41:16] | I gotta get what’s mine, and I advise you do the same. | 我要争取属于我的 而且我建议你也这样做 |
[41:19] | Because Doug’s not going down without a fight. | 因为道格是不会轻易放手的 |
[41:21] | Sir, you got a second? | 长官 有时间吗 |
[41:23] | What is it, Officer? | 什么事 警官 |
[41:26] | I hate to do it, | 我也不想这样做 |
[41:28] | but I had to write a blue page up on the kid. | 但我不得不举报那个孩子 |
[41:30] | He disobeyed a direct order, | 他违抗了我的命令 |
[41:31] | leaving crucial evidence unattended. | 害关键证据无人看管 |
[41:34] | Now that drug dealer’s lawyer can get the charges dropped | 现在那个毒贩的律师可以撤诉 |
[41:36] | because Jackson broke the chain of custody. | 就因为杰克逊违反了监管链 |
[41:39] | I can appreciate the magnitude of his error, | 我知道他这个错误的严重性 |
[41:43] | but I can personally attest to Officer West being a solid cop. | 但我个人可以证明韦斯利警官是个可靠的警察 |
[41:47] | Absolutely, sir. Absolutely. | 当然 长官 这点毋庸置疑 |
[41:50] | But as his training officer, | 但作为他的教官 |
[41:52] | it’d be a dereliction of duty for me to let this slide. | 让这件事就这么过去了将是我的失职 |
[41:54] | He shouldn’t be making mistakes like this, | 他不该犯这样的错 |
[41:56] | especially this late in his training. | 特别是在训练后期 |
[41:58] | I mean, you understand, don’t you, Sergeant? | 你明白的 对吧 警司 |
[42:02] | I do. Yeah. | 我懂 没错 |
[42:04] | I mean, it’s a damn shame. | 实在太遗憾了 |
[42:05] | The kid has such great potential. | 这个孩子挺有潜力的 |
[42:08] | Be such a waste to have him wash out of the program. | 就这样淘汰了实在是太可惜了 |