时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Rookie”… | ?Dialogue: 0,0:00:01.39,0:00:02.65,Default,,0,0,0,,前情提示 |
[00:02] | You both will receive letters of reprimand. | 等着收对你们的训诫书吧 |
[00:04] | Officer Nolan, you have to pass | 诺兰警官 你必须 |
[00:06] | – a review board test to advance. – Yes, sir. | – 通过审查委员会测试才能继续 – 遵命 |
[00:09] | Any hopes of making detective should be abandoned. | 同时应该打消任何成为警探的念头 |
[00:11] | – What’s going on? – Turns out I’m predisposed | – 怎么了 – 原来我是 |
[00:13] | to fragile X syndrome. | X染色体易损综合征易感人群 |
[00:15] | – If my DNA — – Stop. | – 如果我的DNA – 别说了 |
[00:17] | I’ll make an appointment to see your mom’s doctor. | 我去约一下你妈妈的医生 |
[00:19] | – Get your hands off my wife! – Everybody on the ground! | – 别碰我老婆 – 所有人趴下 |
[00:21] | We need a supervisor out here. Code 3. | 我们需要一名监管员 情况紧急 |
[00:23] | You questioned every move I made. Don’t let it happen again. | 你质疑我的每一个决定 不要再这样了 |
[00:25] | He’s a disgrace to the badge. He has to go. | 他是警察的耻辱 必须离开 |
[00:27] | – So how do I get him? – Chronicle every offense. | – 那我怎么收拾他 – 记录每一次违规 |
[00:30] | When we get enough, we go to I.A. | 攒够多之后 报告内部事务部 |
[00:31] | – 道格・斯坦顿 他之前是你的教官 – 他怎么了 – Doug Stanton. He was your T.O. – What about him? | |
[00:34] | Wondering if you liked the way he does business. | 好奇你是否认同他做事的方式 |
[00:36] | Preserve the evidence. I’m gonna take our friend back to the shop. | 留好证据 我带这位朋友回车里 |
[00:38] | Doug’s about to beat the crap out of a suspect. | 道格即将要把嫌疑犯胖揍一顿 |
[00:40] | I told you to guard the drugs. | 我让你去看好毒品 |
[00:41] | The last rookie did everything I told him to. | 我的上一个菜鸟对我言听计从 |
[00:42] | Guy’s name was Owens. You know him? | 他叫欧文斯 你认识吗 |
[00:44] | I had to write a blue page up on the kid. | 我不得不举报那个孩子 |
[00:46] | I can personally attest to Officer West being a solid cop. | 我以个人名义证明 韦斯特警官是个靠谱的警察 |
[00:49] | It’d be such a waste to have him wash out of the program. | 让他从项目淘汰 实在太可惜了 |
[00:55] | I still can’t believe Doug’s rookie threw you under the bus. | 还是不敢相信道格的菜鸟这么自私 |
[00:58] | Can we please not talk about it? | 可不可以不谈这个 |
[01:00] | Like, I just want to watch some trashy TV and shut my brain off. | 我只是想看点没营养的电视节目 让大脑休息休息 |
[01:05] | 学习炸东西 | |
[01:05] | Food porn… | 美食节目 |
[01:08] | …house porn or… | 云看房 |
[01:10] | …true crime. | 真实犯罪节目 |
[01:11] | True crime, for sure. | 当然是真实犯罪节目 |
[01:15] | Oh. That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[01:20] | It’s Sergeant Grey. | 是格雷警官 |
[01:26] | – Sir. – Can I come in? | – 长官 – 我能进来吗 |
[01:27] | Sure. Yeah. | 可以 请进 |
[01:29] | Officer Chen, can you give us a minute? | 陈警官 可以让我们俩单独谈谈吗 |
[01:30] | Yes. Of course. | 当然了 |
[01:34] | Hey, I’m just gonna fill her in as soon as you leave, so… | 对了 我们之间的谈话我回头还是会告诉她 |
[01:36] | That’s your call. | 随你 |
[01:39] | So, uh, what’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[01:41] | So, Officer Stanton came by my office | 今晚轮班结束后 |
[01:42] | at the end of shift tonight. | 斯坦顿警官来了我办公室 |
[01:45] | He issued you a blue page for disobeying an order | 他举报你 说你违背命令 |
[01:47] | and leaving evidence unattended. | 没看好证据 |
[01:49] | He set me up. Look, I only left that evidence | 是他陷害我 听着 我离开证据 |
[01:53] | – because I thought he was gonna hurt our suspect. – Doesn’t matter. | – 是因为我以为他要伤害嫌疑人 – 这不重要 |
[01:55] | You’re still his rookie, and you disobeyed his order. | 你是他的徒弟 而你违背了他的命令 |
[01:57] | As long as he’s your T.O., he has the power to keep | 只要他还是你的教官 他就有权利 |
[01:59] | issuing you blue pages | 举报你 |
[02:00] | until you’re bounced out of the program. | 直到你被项目开除 |
[02:04] | So I’m pulling the plug, | 所以我决定结束你们的关系 |
[02:05] | assigning you a new training officer. | 为你安排新的教官 |
[02:07] | – No. Sir — – It’s not your decision, son. | – 不 长官 – 决定权不在你 孩子 |
[02:10] | I’m not gonna see your career ended before it begins. | 我不会让你的职业生涯未始即终 |
[02:12] | 尤其是因为道格・斯坦顿那种人 Not for the likes of Doug Stanton. | |
[02:14] | I don’t want a career | 如果是为了让斯坦顿那种警察任意妄为 |
[02:16] | if it means making way for cops like Stanton. | 我宁可不要职业生涯 |
[02:18] | Just give me one more chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[02:20] | I know this guy. He — He’s a bully. | 我了解他 他爱欺负人 |
[02:22] | Like, if I act shook and beg for forgiveness, he’ll believe it. | 所以我假装自己怕了 求他原谅 他会相信 |
[02:25] | Please, sir. We cannot give up on this now. | 拜托 长官 我们不能现在放弃 |
[02:27] | Do you understand if you’re fired as a rookie, | 你明不明白 如果你作为菜鸟被开除 |
[02:30] | you’re radioactive? | 以后谁都不要你了 |
[02:31] | No law-enforcement agency will touch you. | 没有任何执法机构愿意接受你 |
[02:34] | You will neverbecome a police officer. | 你永远当不了警官 |
[02:37] | Are you really willing to risk that? | 你真的想冒这个险吗 |
[02:41] | Without hesitation. | 义无反顾 |
[03:00] | Sorry for the wait. | 抱歉久等了 |
[03:03] | Do you have the test results? | 拿到测试结果了吗 |
[03:05] | Your husband’s not joining us? | 你丈夫没来吗 |
[03:06] | Fiancé. | 是未婚夫 |
[03:08] | And no. He thinks I’m taking the test next week. | 他没来 我跟他说下周才测试 |
[03:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[03:14] | I love him, but he sprung this on me, | 我爱他 但是他突然告诉我这件事 |
[03:16] | and I don’t know what I’ll do if it’s real. | 我也不知道如果是真的该怎么办 |
[03:20] | Well, it’s not. | 没问题 |
[03:22] | Your amnio came back negative for fragile X, | 你的羊膜穿刺结果显示 是X染色体易损阴性 |
[03:25] | as well as all other major genetic disorders. | 所有其他主要遗传疾病也为阴性 |
[03:28] | So my baby’s okay? | 所以孩子没事 对吗 |
[03:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:41] | He gave Jacksona blue page? | 他举报杰克逊了吗 |
[03:43] | – It’s not your fault. – Of course it is. | – 不是你的错 – 当然是我的错 |
[03:45] | I’m the one that reachedout to Doug’s old rookieto get dirt on him. | 是我联系道格的菜鸟 想收集道格的把柄 |
[03:47] | What’s a blue page? Who’s Doug? | 什么举报 谁是道格 |
[03:49] | – It’s a failed evaluation. – None of your business. | – 就是审核不及格 – 跟你无关 |
[03:50] | Any way I could get some breakfast? | 那我可以吃点早餐吗 |
[03:52] | We arrested you for stealing bagels. | 你被逮捕就是因为偷了面包 |
[03:54] | Yeah, but I didn’t get to eat any. | 但我还没吃呢 |
[03:57] | Can you take her to processing? | 你能带她去办手续吗 |
[04:00] | Oh. Uh, de-escalate. | 别太冲动 |
[04:02] | We do not want to makethings worse for Jackson. | 不能让杰克逊处境更糟 |
[04:04] | Hey, Stanton, you ever want to brush up on any | 斯坦顿 如果你想复习一下 |
[04:05] | arrest-control techniques, I’m available. | 控制逮捕技巧 可以找我 |
[04:08] | – Any time. – Yeah? How about now? | – 随时都可以 – 是吗 现在怎么样 |
[04:09] | – Let’s go. – We are on duty, so come on. | – 来吧 – 我们还在当班 走吧 |
[04:12] | Aw. That’s sweet. | 真贴心 |
[04:13] | Your hot little boot’s trying to rescue you. | 你的美女菜鸟想挽救你 |
[04:16] | You’re the onethat’s gonna need rescuing. | 你才是需要挽救的人 |
[04:17] | – Are you threatening me? – Oh, I’m just saying. | – 你在威胁我吗 – 我只是说说 |
[04:19] | I have a great hair-pull takedown | 我有一招厉害的�J头发制服技巧 |
[04:21] | that I have been dying to try. | 一直很想试试 |
[04:23] | All right. Come on, Boot. We got a suspect to book. | 行了 我们走 菜鸟 还要去给嫌疑犯做笔录 |
[04:25] | What a joke. | 真是可笑 |
[04:27] | What happened to “De-escalate, | 不是说别太冲动 |
[04:28] | we don’t want to make things harder for Jackson”? | 不能让杰克逊处境更糟吗 |
[04:29] | I don’t know.That was super weird. | 我也不清楚 刚才太怪了 |
[04:30] | I feel like I hada testosterone contact high. | 我可能是接触到男性睾丸素就激动了 |
[04:32] | All right. Look. Keep in close contact with Jackson today. | 好吧 听我说 今天与杰克逊保持密切联系 |
[04:34] | If they call for backup of any kind, we’re there. | 如果他们呼叫后援 我们就过去 |
[04:36] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[04:46] | Hey. Hey! Looking good. | 你好 看起来很精神 |
[04:49] | Oh, I hate dressing for court. | 我讨厌为了上庭而打扮 |
[04:51] | It reminds me of custody hearings for Lila. | 让我想起之前出席莉拉的监护权听证会 |
[04:53] | You are studying down to the wire, I see. | 看来你在临时抱佛脚 |
[04:56] | My entire career depends | 我的整个职业生涯 |
[04:58] | on how I do on this disciplinary exam. | 全指望着这场纪律考试 |
[05:00] | So if my locker is cleaned out by the time you get back, | 如果你回来的时候 我的柜子清空了 |
[05:02] | it’s been nice knowing you. | 那就当我现在提前跟你道别 |
[05:04] | Okay. The only way that you fail at this | 别这样 你不会不及格的 |
[05:06] | is if you let fear take over. | 除非你被恐惧打败 |
[05:07] | Anxiety, it — it lives in your muscles. | 焦虑 会渗透进肌肉 |
[05:11] | So the only way to get rid of it is to shake it out. | 唯一摆脱恐惧的方法是把它甩出去 |
[05:14] | You mean literally shake? | 你是说真的甩出去吗 |
[05:15] | Mm-hmm. It’s what I do. Come on. Try it. | 我就是这样做的 来试试 |
[05:20] | Oh, come on. That’s lame. | 别这样 太弱了 |
[05:22] | You want to ace this exam, you got to shake it out! | 如果你想得A 就要把恐惧彻底甩出去 |
[05:37] | Oh. Oh. Okay. So, you know what,Detective Harper? | 好哇 你知道吗 哈珀警探 |
[05:39] | See, sometimes this angelic countenance | 有时候你的天使脸庞 |
[05:42] | betrays how devilishyou truly are. | 也掩盖不了你的腹黑 |
[05:43] | Oh, that was good. Okay. | 太好笑了 |
[05:46] | I got to go, but listen. | 我要走了 听我说 |
[05:48] | You are gonna kick ass at this exam, I have no doubt. | 你一定会通过这场考试的 我毫不怀疑 |
[05:54] | 洛杉矶警局 威尔中区分局 | |
[05:57] | Officer West. | 韦斯特警官 |
[05:59] | Figured you would’ve pulled the rip cord, | 我以为你会为了留下来 |
[06:01] | asked for a new T.O. | 申请换教官 |
[06:03] | No, sir. That’s, uh… | 没有 长官 |
[06:05] | That’s not what I want. | 我并不想这么做 |
[06:07] | Really? ‘Cause your friends are sure looking for a fight. | 是吗 可是你的朋友都想跟我打一架 |
[06:09] | Yeah. Well, I’m not. | 好的 可我不会 |
[06:11] | Sir, I’ve wanted to be a copsince I was a toddler, | 长官 我从小就想当警察 |
[06:14] | and I can’t afford to stumble now. | 我现在不能犯错 |
[06:15] | So from here on out, I’ve gotyour six no matter what, sir. | 从现在开始 不论发生什么 我都会支持你 长官 |
[06:23] | Final question. | 最后一个问题 |
[06:24] | Duty Manual Volume One, | 职责手册第一卷 |
[06:27] | Section 210, Point 46, Paragraph 2 states? | 第二章 第46点 第二段 讲了什么 |
[06:31] | An employee’s obligationto report and prevent misconduct | 雇员报告和阻止不当行为的义务 |
[06:34] | begins the moment that employee becomes a member | 从这名雇员 |
[06:37] | of the Los Angeles Police Department. | 成为洛杉矶警局一员的那一刻即生效 |
[06:43] | Congratulations, Officer Nolan. | 恭喜你 诺兰警官 |
[06:45] | You passed. 98%. | 及格了 98分 |
[06:48] | Really? Which one did I miss? | 真的吗 我错了哪道题 |
[06:50] | That’s — You know what? Never mind. | 好吧 算了 没关系 |
[06:51] | That’s — Uh, sorry. Thank you. | 好的 抱歉 谢谢 |
[06:54] | This is a relief to have this behind me. | 考试过了让我松一口气 |
[06:56] | It’s in your records forever. | 会永远留存在档案里 |
[06:58] | Yes, but certainly this mark has to help my case. | 是的 但这个成绩肯定能帮我 |
[07:03] | In becoming a detective. | 成为警探吧 |
[07:08] | Your letter of reprimand has been CC’d | 你的训诫书 已经抄送给 |
[07:10] | to every lieutenant and captain in the department. | 警局里的每一个警督和警监 |
[07:13] | Trust me. They have long memories. | 相信我 他们记性很好 |
[07:15] | So for you to even be considered for detective, | 所以如果你想成为警探 |
[07:17] | every one of them would have to retire, | 他们每一个人需要先退休 |
[07:20] | and most of those guys are younger than you. | 而且里面大多数人还比你年轻 |
[07:23] | Well, I’ve beaten the odds before. | 我曾经克服万难 |
[07:27] | Nolan, um… | 诺兰 |
[07:29] | you’re a good cop with a — | 你是一名好警察 |
[07:31] | a long…ish career ahead of you. | 眼前有很长的职业生涯要走 |
[07:35] | But detective is no longer in your path. | 但是警探不再是你未来的路 |
[07:40] | You need to make peace with that. | 你需要接受这一点 |
[07:42] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[07:45] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[07:47] | Since Harper’s in court this afternoon, | 哈珀今天下午去法庭了 |
[07:49] | you’ll be working the front desk. | 你替她去前台 |
[07:51] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[07:56] | Hi. I’m here to check some evidence out for court. | 你好 我需要提取一些证据 上庭用 |
[07:58] | And I need to log some in. | 我需要存入证据 |
[08:00] | Forms? | 表格呢 |
[08:01] | You’re new, right? | 你是新来的 对吧 |
[08:04] | Riley started a week ago. | 莱利一周前入职的 |
[08:06] | We bonded while I logged in | 我跟她熟了是因为 |
[08:07] | about a million stolen credit cards. | 来这里存入一百万张被盗的信用卡 |
[08:09] | You remember that, Ri? | 你还记得吧 莱 |
[08:12] | You’re so bad. She’ll get fired if command | 你太坏了 如果指挥官发现她跟警察有交情 |
[08:14] | catches her fraternizing with cops. | 会被开除的 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I know, but deep down, I can tell she likes me. | 我知道 但我能看出来她内心是喜欢我的 |
[08:19] | Isn’t that right, Ri? | 对吧 莱 |
[08:20] | You’re right. It’s palpable. | 没错 确实很明显 |
[08:22] | Sign here. | 在这里签字 |
[08:24] | How long till these lab results come back? | 实验结果什么时候出 |
[08:25] | Not my job. | 不是我负责 |
[08:28] | My body is creating life faster than our lab processes evidence. | 我怀孕的速度都比警局实验室处理证据快 |
[08:31] | So, what’s the plan for today? | 今天有什么计划 |
[08:33] | Premise check some seedy SROs? Maybe hit up warrant units, | 去名声不好的自治组织实地考察 或者去搜查令部门 |
[08:35] | see if they need any violent felons picked up? | 看看他们需不需要我们去抓什么暴力罪犯 |
[08:37] | First we need to talk. Off the record. | 我们先私底下谈谈 |
[08:43] | You mind? | 可以吗 |
[08:45] | It’s, uh — It’s turned off. | 我的已经关了 |
[08:46] | We both know that once you turn it back on, | 你知道 把它再开启的时候 |
[08:48] | the recording automatically goes back two minutes. | 录音会自动倒回2分钟 |
[08:51] | I want this to stay between us. | 这些话我只想你我知道 |
[09:00] | Look, I had no choice with the blue page. You boxed me in. | 我没办法只能举报你 因为你让我别无选择 |
[09:03] | Look, I know. I-I messed up. I-I should’ve come to you. | 我知道自己错了 应该先来找你的 |
[09:06] | – I would’ve listened. – I’m sorry. | – 我也会听的 – 对不起 |
[09:08] | You know, I’ve seen it before. | 我之前经历过这种事 |
[09:10] | You think I’m too hard-core because you’re a millennial | 你觉得我太过强硬 因为你是千禧一代 |
[09:11] | full of kid-glove ideals and everyone deserves a trophy. | 一片赤子之心 认为每个人都应该鼓励 |
[09:15] | But the streets don’t work like that. All right? | 但是街头执法并非如此 好吗 |
[09:18] | And you’re too good a cop to end up a security guard. | 你是块警察的好料 当保安太屈才了 |
[09:20] | That’s why I am begging you for a second shot. | 所以我求你再给我一次机会 |
[09:23] | Look, I will be the best rookie/partner | 我会成为你有史以来最好的 |
[09:27] | that you’ve ever had. | 菜鸟和搭档的 |
[09:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[09:36] | -To a fresh start. -Fresh start. | – 重新开始 – 重新开始 |
[09:41] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 长官 |
[09:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:45] | Stella: Excuse me. Uh, can you help me? | 打扰下 你们能帮我吗 |
[09:47] | Someone stole my bike. | 我的自行车被偷了 |
[09:49] | Oh, I’m sorry. Let’s get you started. | 真抱歉 我们这就帮您 |
[09:51] | -Fill out one of these and bring it right back to me. -Thanks. | – 请先填一下这张表 然后给我 – 谢谢 |
[09:54] | You’re being released on an 849, | 我们按照849号条例将你释放 |
[09:55] | which means we’re not charging you. | 也就是说我们不会起诉你 |
[09:57] | Does this mean I get the bagels back? | 那我可以拿回我的贝果面包了吗 |
[09:58] | No. The bagels were disposed of. | 不行 面包已经被处理掉了 |
[10:00] | Do you know how bad that is for the environment? | 你知道这对环境的危害多大吗 |
[10:02] | I’m a freegan. That goes against my whole ethos. | 我是不消费主义者 这简直违背了我的整个理念 |
[10:05] | Real freegans forage for food in the Dumpster. | 人家不消费主义者都是从垃圾箱里找食物 |
[10:06] | They don’t steal from bakeries. | 而不是从面包店里偷 |
[10:08] | Dumpsters are gross. | 垃圾箱很恶心的好吗 |
[10:10] | Look, could you at least call me a cab? I don’t believe in money. | 给我叫辆出租车总可以吧 我不相信金钱那一套 |
[10:11] | No. Sorry. It’s against our ethos. | 不行 抱歉 这违背了我们的理念 |
[10:16] | How was your exam? | 你考得怎么样 |
[10:17] | Uh, passed. | 反正是过了 |
[10:18] | Oh. Well…. don’t sound so excited. | 好吧 你听上去不怎么高兴啊 |
[10:21] | Oh. No. It’s just, um… | 没有啦 只不过 |
[10:23] | Grey confirmed I’d never make detective. | 格雷说过我永远也不可能当探长了 |
[10:25] | You mean you still thought you had a shot? | 你是说你还认为自己有机会吗 |
[10:27] | In my heart, I just — I hoped. | 内心深处 我还是没放弃 |
[10:29] | Hey! Some chick’s trying to steal a car in your parking lot! | 喂 外面有个女的正在偷你的车 |
[10:34] | – -Yes. | 对 |
[10:37] | -You’re under arrest — again. -Freegan rights. | – 你又被捕了 – 不消费主义万岁 |
[10:39] | Lucy: Step over here. | 给我过来 |
[10:40] | Hands behind your back. Stay there. | 把手放在后面 站着别动 |
[10:43] | At least your mug shot and your prints are still good. | 至少你的嫌犯照和指纹还能用得上 |
[10:48] | Graham: Excuse me! Officer? | 你好 警官 |
[10:50] | Nolan: I’ll take care of this. | 我去吧 |
[10:54] | Sorry. Employee parking only. | 不好意思 这里是员工专用停车场 |
[10:56] | You want public parking, it’s back — | 公共停车场在后面 |
[10:58] | Don’t speak. Do exactly as I say. | 别说话 照我说的做 |
[11:01] | Right hand up. Left hand takes out your radio. | 右手举起来 左手摘掉对讲机 |
[11:03] | Put it on the seat. | 放到我座位上 |
[11:05] | Hey. Eyes on me. | 喂 看着我 |
[11:08] | Radio. Now. Let’s go. | 摘掉对讲机 快 |
[11:11] | Now both hands unhook your belt. | 现在两只手解开你的腰带 |
[11:14] | Put it on the ground. | 把它放在地面上 |
[11:19] | Your backup piece next. Come on. I know you got one. | 备用抢也卸掉 赶紧 我知道你有 |
[11:25] | Climb in and shut the door. | 上车 关门 |
[11:31] | Into the back. And don’t even think about | 到后面去 趁早打消起诉我的念头 |
[11:32] | trying to charge me, Officer… | 门儿都没有 警官 |
[11:35] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[11:37] | Let’s go. | 进去啊 |
[11:46] | -Is that a — -Big-ass bomb? Oh, yeah. | – 那是 – 一个重型炸弹 没错 |
[11:48] | I set that baby off, everybody in a two-block radius is dead. | 只要我一引爆 方圆两个街区的人都死翘翘了 |
[11:57] | You see those handcuffs on the side wall? Put them on. | 看见旁边的手铐了吗 自己铐上 |
[12:01] | Tight. Let’s go. | 铐紧一点 |
[12:08] | Tighter than that, man. | 再紧点 伙计 |
[12:19] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[12:22] | – -That’s a dead man’s switch. | 是个一键开关 |
[12:24] | Graham: That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:26] | Anything doesn’t go my way, I release this, we go boom. | 如果不按我说的来 我一按 一切灰飞烟灭 |
[12:30] | You try and be a hero, I release this, and we go boom. | 你要逞英雄 我一按 一切灰飞烟灭 |
[12:34] | Nolan, you so much as look at me funny, I release this — | 诺兰 只要我看你不顺眼 我一按 |
[12:37] | And we go boom. I get it. | 一切灰飞烟灭 我懂 |
[12:38] | You’re not gonna get any trouble from me. | 我不会找你麻烦的 |
[12:40] | I want to make it through this, and I hope you do, too. | 我只想平安脱险 我希望你也一样吧 |
[12:43] | I’m imagining you have some | 我猜你这么做 |
[12:44] | pretty powerful motivations for doing this? | 一定是有很强烈的诉求吧 |
[12:47] | Shut up, man. You and I are not gonna be friends. | 闭嘴 我和你不会做朋友 |
[12:50] | Get your supervisor on a private channel. | 用私人频道呼叫你的上级 |
[12:53] | -Sgt. Grey: So, Nolan aced the test. -I knew he would. | – 诺兰考得很好 – 我一点不意外 |
[12:55] | Nolan: Sergeant Grey, this is Officer Nolan. | 格雷警长 我是诺兰警官 |
[12:57] | Go to channel 9. | 请接通9号频道 |
[13:00] | Why is your rookie radioing me from the front desk? | 你的菜鸟为什么要用前台的线路呼我 |
[13:03] | Nolan, this better be important. | 诺兰 有什么重要的事吗 |
[13:05] | Graham: It sure is, buddy. | 太重要了 伙计 |
[13:08] | -Who’s this? -Graham: The guy in your parking lot | – 这是哪位 – 我就在你的停车场 |
[13:10] | with an ammonium nitrate fertilizer bomb | 载着一个硝酸铵化肥炸弹 |
[13:12] | powerful enough to turn your station | 威力足以把你的警局 |
[13:14] | and the surrounding neighborhood into a crater. | 连同周围的街区夷为平地 |
[13:16] | If you think I’m lying, you can ask Officer Nolan here. | 要是你不相信我的话 可以问问诺兰警官 |
[13:20] | I’m afraid I can confirm that, sir. | 他说的恐怕是真的 长官 |
[13:22] | Graham: Now, I know your first instinct is going to be to | 我知道你第一反应肯定是疏散大楼 |
[13:24] | evacuate the building, but that is not gonna happen. | 但你想都别想 |
[13:27] | I have cameras on every exit. Do you understand me? | 我有每个出口的监控 你明白吗 |
[13:30] | If anyone leaves, everyone dies. | 一人出楼 全楼阵亡 |
[13:34] | I can confirm the cameras, sir. | 监控的事他没撒谎 长官 |
[13:36] | -Secure all exits now. -Graham: Then your next instinct | – 看好所有出口 – 你的第二反应 |
[13:38] | will be to try and neutralize me. | 是试图制服我 |
[13:40] | But tell him why that would be a mistake, Officer Nolan. | 不过你告诉他为什么这是个错误 诺兰警官 |
[13:42] | Our bomber has a dead man’s switch, sir. | 我们的炸弹客搞了个一键开关 长官 |
[13:47] | Okay. You have my attention. Tell me what I can do for you. | 好的 我都听你的 我能为你做什么 |
[13:50] | Graham: Rectify an extreme miscarriage of justice. | 纠正一个天大的冤案 |
[13:53] | 我要求唐纳德・菲尔特 I demand the immediate release of Donald Feltt | |
[13:56] | from the Primedale Department of Corrections. | 从普莱姆戴尔惩教所立即释放 |
[13:59] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:04] | 唐纳德・菲尔特 | 犯罪记录 已知联系人 |
[14:04] | So, are we talking about Donald Feltt who’s serving | 你说的是那位因谋杀和贩毒 |
[14:06] | 被判终身监禁的唐纳德・菲尔特吗 a life sentence for murder and drug trafficking? | |
[14:09] | Graham: That’s him. And there’s not gonna be a backdoor parole for my boy. | 就是他 别给他来后门保释的那一套 |
[14:12] | Feltt walks out of there today. | 菲尔特必须今天释放 |
[14:13] | Backdoor parole? | 后门保释 |
[14:15] | Jailhouse slang for when you die in prison. | 监狱的黑话 指让你死在监狱里 |
[14:16] | Our bomber’s done time. | 这位炸弹客坐过牢 |
[14:18] | Most likely with Feltt. | 很有可能跟菲尔特一起 |
[14:20] | All right. That’s a big ask. It’ll take time. | 好吧 这个要求难度很大 需要些时间 |
[14:22] | Well, then get started. | 那就快行动 |
[14:24] | We need someone on the outside to go to Primedale. | 我们需要外面的人去趟普莱姆戴尔惩教所 |
[14:26] | I’ll call Lopez. She left already. | 我联系洛佩兹 她在外面 |
[14:29] | So, all units, be advised we are going into | 所有单位注意 中威尔士警局 |
[14:31] | tactical alert at Mid-Wilshire Station. | 进入战术警报状态 |
[14:34] | All civilians and non-essential personnel | 所有平民和非必要人员 |
[14:36] | report to Level D of the underground garage. | 请去D层地下车库报道 |
[14:39] | Level D? That’s where the station sheltered in place | D层 这是导弹警报级别 |
[14:41] | during the missile alert. | 大家才去避难的地方 |
[14:43] | What the hell is going on? | 到底出啥事了 |
[14:45] | Uh, listen up. I need everyone to get up and come with me. | 听好了 所有人马上跟我走 |
[14:47] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[14:49] | I’m sorry, ma’am. Someone will explain everything shortly. | 很抱歉 女士 会有人稍后跟你解释的 |
[14:50] | Right now I need you to follow me. | 现在我需要你们马上跟我离开 |
[14:57] | Letting me go again? This station’s awesome! | 又要放了我吗 你们警局也太会玩了 |
[14:59] | We’re going down to the bottom of the parking garage. | 我们要去停车库的最底层 |
[15:00] | Safety drill. | 安全演习 |
[15:02] | -Yeah. I don’t want to do that. -Tough. | – 好吧 并不好玩 – 很难 |
[15:06] | Listen up. We are in lockdown. | 听着 我们进入封锁状态了 |
[15:07] | Head to the underground garage, bottom level. | 去地下车库 最底层 |
[15:09] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[15:10] | We can’t. Evidence-room employees | 不行 证据室的工作人员 |
[15:12] | aren’t allowed to interact with police personnel. | 不允许和办案人员接触 |
[15:14] | Well, then, stand in a corner and don’t talk to anyone, | 那就站在角落里 别和任何人讲话 |
[15:16] | but you can’t stay here. | 但是你们不能呆在这儿 |
[15:28] | Nolan: You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:30] | I’m fine. | 还好 |
[15:32] | You’re really putting a lot on the line for this Feltt guy. | 你为这个叫菲尔特的人铤而走险 |
[15:34] | He must be pretty important to you. | 他对你来说一定很重要吧 |
[15:36] | Why do you say he was wrongly accused? | 你为什么说他被冤枉了 |
[15:38] | I told you. You and I are not gonna be friends. | 我说过了 我和你不会成为朋友 |
[15:40] | I’m just trying to make the best of this. | 我只是想让我们都好过一点 |
[15:41] | Well, stop. | 别介 |
[15:44] | That a chemo port on your chest there? | 你的胸部有个化疗的伤口 |
[15:47] | My aunt had one. Colon cancer. | 我的姑姑也有一个 她得了结肠癌 |
[15:51] | Pancreatic. | 胰腺癌 |
[15:52] | -Nolan: I’m sorry. -Don’t be. | – 很抱歉 – 不必 |
[15:56] | Means I got nothing left to lose. | 意味着我已经穷途末路 |
[15:59] | So, what, you’re dying, and you want your last act | 所以 你都要死了 |
[16:02] | to be murdering hundreds of innocent people? | 你想让成千上百的无辜群众给你陪葬吗 |
[16:05] | Well, they only die if your sergeant | 如果你们警长没能履行承诺 |
[16:06] | doesn’t hold up his end of the deal. | 他们才会死 |
[16:09] | See, it’s a matter of perspective. | 你视角不对啊 |
[16:11] | Then help me see your side. | 那告诉我你的视角啊 |
[16:12] | I told you. You and I are not gonna be friends, | 我告诉过你了 咱们俩不会成为朋友的 |
[16:14] | so shut the hell up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry. I cannot be in here. I get claustrophobic! | 不好意思 我不能待在这里 我有幽闭恐惧症 |
[16:58] | I understand, but this is the safest place for you to be. | 我很理解你 但你呆在这里才安全 |
[17:02] | Yeah, until the bomb goes off and the whole structure collapses on us. | 除非整栋楼被炸 塌下来砸死我们 |
[17:04] | Hey. Okay. That is not gonna happen. | 嘿 不要乱讲话 |
[17:06] | This place was designed to be a bomb and earthquake shelter. | 这里就是为爆炸和地震这种情况设计的 |
[17:09] | Okay? Just take a breath. | 好吗 深呼吸 |
[17:10] | Ugh. Of this stale-ass air? | 吸什么 汽车尾气吗 |
[17:12] | Do you have any idea the long-term health effects | 你们知道呼入一氧化碳会对健康 |
[17:14] | of breathing carbon monoxide? | 造成什么样的长期影响吗 |
[17:16] | No, but I bet it’s a hell of a lot better than getting blown up. | 不知道 但肯定要比被炸死健康得多 |
[17:19] | -And where are yougoing? -Back to work. | – 你要去哪儿 – 回去工作 |
[17:21] | While we’re stuck in the station, | 我们被困在这里 |
[17:23] | Jackson is out there with Doug with no backup. | 杰克森却和道格困在一起没有人手支援 |
[17:25] | -Tim: Did something happen? -Well, not yet. | – 发生什么状况了吗 – 还没有 |
[17:27] | I mean, Jackson feels like he sold his apology to Doug, | 杰克逊觉得他的道歉让道格上当了 |
[17:29] | but I don’t trust it. | 但我不信 |
[17:31] | I don’t, either. Tell Jackson to keep his head down today | 我也不信 告诉杰克逊今天低调点 |
[17:32] | since we can’t be there for him. | 因为我们没法支援他 |
[17:34] | Man: We’re gonna stay right here. | 我们就待在这里 |
[17:41] | Big Mike. What do you got? | 大迈克 什么情况 |
[17:42] | Hostage barricade with a mobile WMD. | 劫匪劫持了人质 还持有移动大规模杀伤性武器 |
[17:44] | Jackson: Who’s the hostage? | 人质是谁 |
[17:45] | The trouble magnet. That old rookie. | 惹祸的玩意儿 那个老菜鸟 |
[17:47] | -Nolan? -Mike: That’s the one. | – 诺兰 – 就是他 |
[17:51] | This is my boot, Jackson West. He’s interested in SWAT. 390 00:17:51,280 –> 00:17:52,680 Well, if there’s still a Mid-Wilshire tomorrow, hit me up. | 这是我徒弟 杰克逊 他想加入特别行动队 的下落的下落的下落的下落 如果中威尔士警局明天还存在的话 联系我 |
[17:52] | Any friend of Dougie’s. | 道格的朋友嘛 |
[17:54] | Snipers, spotters. You got your assignments. | 狙击手 观察手 各就各位 |
[17:56] | -Let’s move out. -Let’s go. | – 行动开始 – 咱们上 |
[17:57] | -What should we do? Support SWAT? -Negative. | – 我们要做什么 支援特别行动队吗 – 不 |
[18:00] | We’re the only patrol unit left outside the building. | 我们是大楼之外唯一的巡逻队了 |
[18:02] | Now every thug, lowlife, and banger in the city’s | 现在城里所有的暴徒 刁民和混混 |
[18:04] | gonna know we’re vulnerable right now. | 都在蠢蠢欲动 |
[18:05] | We got to get back out there, | 我们需要重返战场 |
[18:07] | show them you can’t mess with the LAPD. | 告诉他们洛杉矶警局不是好惹的 |
[18:26] | Hey! | 喂 |
[18:28] | Hey. Hey! Wake up! | 嘿 醒一醒 |
[18:31] | Hey! Hey! Geez. Wake up! | 快 天呐 醒一醒啊 |
[18:40] | Wake up! Hey! Don’t let go! Wake up! Wake up! | 醒一醒 别松手 醒过来啊 |
[18:45] | Come on! Don’t let go! Wake up! Get up! | 快 别松手 快起来 |
[18:51] | What happened? What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[18:53] | Keep a grip on it. Tighten your grip. Tighten your grip! | 抓紧点 千万别松手 别松手 |
[18:55] | -Tighten it! -I got it. I got it! I got it! | – 抓紧它 – 我知道 弄好了 |
[18:57] | -Nolan: Yeah. You passed out. -I’ve got it! | – 你晕过去了 – 已经没事了 |
[18:58] | You passed out! | 你刚才晕过去了 |
[19:00] | – -You almost killed everyone. | 你差点杀了所有人 |
[19:02] | My blood pressure must’ve bottomed out. | 我的血压一定低得要命 |
[19:04] | It happens sometimes. | 这种情况之前发生过 |
[19:07] | Well, given that fun fact, how about we disconnect | 鉴于这个有趣的事实 不如我们先 |
[19:09] | the dead man’s switch? | 把一键开关的链接断开 |
[19:12] | It’s not happening. | 你做梦 |
[19:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[19:41] | Sergeant? You seeing this? | 警长 你看到了吗 |
[19:43] | Van, rear window. | 万 注意后车窗 |
[19:44] | Got it. | 看到了 |
[19:46] | Is that… | 那是 |
[19:49] | Morse code. | 摩斯电码 |
[19:50] | I’ll look up a dictionary. | 我查查字典 |
[19:52] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 |
[19:53] | S-C-R-L-I. | 伤左 |
[19:58] | – S-C-R — is that “scar”? – Left eye. | – 是伤疤吗 – 在左眼 |
[20:00] | Suspect has a scar on his left eye. | 嫌疑人左眼有伤疤 |
[20:02] | – Good man, Nolan. – Okay. So if we assume our bomber | – 优秀 诺兰 – 好的 假设这个炸弹客 |
[20:04] | did time at Primedale with Feltt, | 曾经和费尔特一起在普莱姆戴尔服刑 |
[20:06] | 普莱姆戴尔监狱数据库 | |
[20:06] | we know that he’s a white male with a scar on his left eye… | 他是一名左眼有伤疤的白人男性 |
[20:09] | 格雷厄姆・波特 | |
[20:09] | 格雷厄姆・波特 Graham Porter. | |
[20:12] | Uh, he did three years at Primedale, | 他曾经在普莱姆戴尔服刑三年 |
[20:14] | and before that a string of misdemeanors. | 在此之前只犯过一系列轻罪 |
[20:16] | But nothing that screams out “mad bomber.” | 看不出他为什么会变成疯狂炸弹客 |
[20:18] | How does a guy like this hook up with a lifer like Feltt? | 这种人怎么会跟费尔特这样的终身监禁囚犯搞在一起 |
[20:20] | Let’s hope Lopez can find out. | 希望洛佩兹能查清楚 |
[20:22] | 唐纳德・费尔特九年前入狱 Donald Feltt came to us nine years ago | |
[20:24] | for a murder that would have made Dahmer blush. | 因为他犯下一起比杀人狂还凶残的谋杀 |
[20:26] | Any friends? Known associates? | 他有朋友 或者相关的人吗 |
[20:28] | Inmates like Feltt don’t have friends. | 费尔特这样的囚犯不会有朋友 |
[20:30] | 那格雷厄姆・波特呢 也曾经在这里服刑 What about Graham Porter? A former inmate of yours. | |
[20:33] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 想不起来 |
[20:34] | 普莱姆戴尔监狱数据库 | |
[20:36] | 格雷厄姆・波特 | |
[20:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:39] | Well, he was in our level one minimum-security unit. | 他之前住在我们一层的最低安全级别牢房 |
[20:42] | Those inmates never cross paths with guys in the SHU. | 那里的囚犯绝不会遇到隔离监狱的囚犯 |
[20:45] | Then why is Graham risking his life to save Feltt? | 那为什么格雷厄姆要冒生命危险救费尔特呢 |
[20:50] | Unless… | 除非 |
[20:51] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[20:52] | This isn’t about Feltt at all. | 这件事跟费尔特毫无关系 |
[20:55] | I need to know what happened to Graham after he left prison. | 我需要知道格雷厄姆离开监狱后发生了什么 |
[21:03] | You have been glued to your phone. | 你一直手机不离身 |
[21:05] | – Who you texting? – None of your business. | – 跟谁发短信呢 – 跟你无关 |
[21:08] | Someone you care about? | 是你在乎的人吗 |
[21:10] | Someone you’re saying goodbye to? | 你在跟他道别吗 |
[21:14] | You know, everyone in that station | 你知道吗 警察局里的每个人 |
[21:17] | has someone they care about, someone who loves them, | 也都有在乎的人 爱的人 |
[21:21] | someone who’s worried they won’t ever see them alive again. | 如果也会有人担心再也无法活着见到他们 |
[21:24] | Yeah. Well, we all got to die someday, don’t we, Officer? | 是啊 可是人总有一死 不是吗 警官 |
[21:28] | Today’s as good a day as any other. | 今天死明天死没什么不同 |
[21:35] | Time for a shot across the bow. | 是时候警告一下这帮人 |
[21:37] | Control, 7-Adam-07. | 调遣中心 这里是7A07号 |
[21:39] | Show us on West Adams and 14th. | 我们在西亚当斯和14街 |
[21:41] | – Code 6. – What are we doing here? | – 下车进行调查 – 我们在这里做什么 |
[21:43] | Sending a message. | 发出信号 |
[21:45] | We want them to let all their little homies know that | 希望让他们告诉所有的小伙伴 |
[21:47] | even though we’re wounded, we’re not down. | 尽管我们受挫 但并未被打败 |
[21:50] | But they don’t look like much to me. | 我感觉他们问题不大 |
[21:52] | Well, looks can be deceiving. | 凡事不能光看表面 |
[21:54] | Especially on a day like this, we can’t show any signs of weakness. | 尤其是在这样的日子 我们不能示弱 |
[21:57] | Got to hit the bully before they hit you. | 必须先发制人 |
[22:00] | Hey! Fingers on the fender, boys. | 喂 手放在保险杠上 孩子们 |
[22:03] | Why? We’re not doing anything wrong. | 为什么 我们没做错什么 |
[22:06] | Can’t work on cars in the street, ese. | 你们不能在街上修车 大哥 |
[22:08] | – Fingers on the hood. – We’re not doing repairs, ese. | – 手放在引擎盖上 – 我们没在修车 大哥 |
[22:10] | I’m just showing them the engine. | 我只是在给他们看引擎 |
[22:12] | Hands on the hood now. | 快把手放在引擎盖上 |
[22:14] | Screw that. You got no cause. | 滚吧 你没有正当理由 |
[22:15] | What are you, some kind of lawyer? | 怎么 你是什么律师吗 |
[22:17] | Pre-law at SMC, actually. | 我在圣莫妮卡学院念法律预科 |
[22:19] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[22:23] | You know what happens when you threaten a badge? | 你知道威胁警察的下场是什么吗 |
[22:25] | Doug. | 道格 |
[22:26] | Officer West, I thought you had my six. | 韦斯特警官 你不是支持我吗 |
[22:28] | – I do. – Then watch those two | – 是的 – 那你去看好其他两个人 |
[22:29] | while I deal with Mr. Lawyer here. | 我来处理律师先生 |
[22:31] | Hey, hey, hey. Stop, stop. | 喂 停手 |
[22:36] | Look, you three, back in your car, have a nice day. | 听好 你们三个回车里 拜拜 |
[22:38] | Sorry for the trouble. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[22:47] | You’re done, Boot — what you just did is a fireable offense. | 你完了 菜鸟 你刚才的过失会让你丢掉饭碗 |
[22:50] | I’m going straight to the city manager. | 我会直接向市政执行官汇报 |
[22:52] | I don’t care if your daddy works for I.A. | 不管你爸爸是不是在内部事务工作 |
[22:54] | He’s not gonna be able to save you now. | 他都救不了你了 |
[22:57] | You know what, dumbass? | 你知道吗 傻逼 |
[23:00] | My daddy, he doesn’t work for I.A. | 我爸不是为内部事务工作 |
[23:03] | He runs it. | 那里归他管 |
[23:04] | So if you’re coming for my job, he’ll come for yours. | 如果你让我丢掉饭碗 他也会让你丢掉饭碗 |
[23:07] | You know, I-I’m done tiptoeing around your racist ass. | 我再也不会对你这个种族主义者言听计从 |
[23:11] | You’re a dead man walking. | 你死定了 |
[23:13] | 7-Adam-07. Status check. | 7A07号 确认状态 |
[23:15] | Are you Code 4 on your stop? | 你们是否控制局面 |
[23:22] | Yeah. All good. | 是的 没事了 |
[23:35] | 格雷厄姆・波特在你的教习所住了多久 How long did Graham Porterlive in your halfway house? | |
[23:37] | Almost three months. Is he in trouble? | 快三个月 他惹麻烦了吗 |
[23:39] | – You could say that. – Doesn’t surprise me. | – 差不多 – 不出意料 |
[23:41] | Graham’s the unluckiest man alive. | 格雷厄姆是世界上最倒霉的人 |
[23:44] | Gets out of prison determined to get his life on track. | 出狱后下决心让生活回归正轨 |
[23:46] | Finds a job, falls in love, | 找工作 谈恋爱 |
[23:48] | then he gets hit with Stage 4 cancer. | 结果发现自己得了癌症 晚期 |
[23:51] | That’s rough. | 太惨了 |
[23:52] | He has no money for doctors, no insurance. | 他没钱看医生 没有保险 |
[23:55] | He started one of those YouFundMe things, | 他开始用水滴筹 |
[23:57] | but it barely covered his first round of chemo. | 结果得到的钱勉强支付第一阶段化疗 |
[24:01] | Last I heard, he was in danger of ending up on the street. | 上次 我听说他差点暴毙街头 |
[24:04] | 所以格雷厄姆・波特急需用钱 So, Graham Porter is in desperate need of money. | |
[24:07] | So why not demand a ransom? – | 那他为什么没要赎金 |
[24:08] | Why give us the head fake on Feltt? | 为什么用费尔特来掩饰 |
[24:10] | Well, maybe it’s not a head fake. | 也许费尔特不是掩饰 |
[24:11] | Maybe Feltt’s paying Graham | 也许费尔特雇佣格雷厄姆 |
[24:12] | to bust him out of prison. | 帮他出狱 |
[24:14] | No, Feltt’s a murderer, not a narco | 不 费尔特是杀人犯 |
[24:15] | with unlimited cash flow — if this Feltt gambit is smoke, | 他不是富得流油的大毒枭 如果费尔特这步棋是烟雾弹 |
[24:17] | we’re chasing our tails trying to free him. | 那么释放他也只是被牵鼻子跑 |
[24:19] | Meanwhile, an accomplice robs a bank or something. | 与此同时 他的共犯可能在抢银行之类的 |
[24:21] | Hollywood division did evacuate the area around the station. | 好莱坞分局已经疏散了警局周围的地区 |
[24:23] | It’s standard procedure, and Graham would know that. | 这是常规程序 格雷厄姆应该知道 |
[24:27] | Bradford, Chen, make a list of every high-value target | 布拉福德 陈 列举出这附近 |
[24:29] | around here — cash businesses, high-end shopping… | 每一个高价值目标 现金业务机构 高端购物商城 |
[24:32] | There’s a check-cashing place two blocks south of here. | 这里向南走两条街区 有一家兑现支票的地方 |
[24:34] | Contact Stanton and West. Have them check it out. | 联系斯坦顿和韦斯特 让他们去看看 |
[24:36] | I’m gonna call the chief, see if we can get some extra units | 我去联系局长 看看能不能调到 |
[24:37] | around here to help out. | 附近额外的救援部队 |
[24:40] | Look, I know we both got heated back there, | 听我说 我知道刚才咱们急了 |
[24:43] | said things we didn’t mean — | 说了一些言不由衷的话 |
[24:44] | I meant what I said. | 我是认真的 |
[24:47] | Listen, I got a wife, two kids. | 我还要养活老婆和孩子 |
[24:51] | Everybody you jacked up for no reason | 每一个被你毫无理由伤害的人 |
[24:53] | has a family — it didn’t stop you. | 都有家人 可这并没阻止你 |
[24:58] | The storefront looks empty, | 店面似乎没人 |
[25:00] | but I’ll check the doors. | 我去门口看看 |
[25:09] | Jackson says everything is Code 4 | 杰克逊说兑现支票的地方 |
[25:11] | at the check-cashing place, there’s no sign of trouble. | 一切都正常 没有风吹草动 |
[25:13] | Not at any of the other high-value targets, either. | 其他高价值目标也没有问题 |
[25:15] | Maybe we’re going down the wrong path. | 也许我们查错了方向 |
[25:17] | Maybe this is not about money at all. | 也许这跟金钱毫无关系 |
[25:18] | What the hell is it about? | 那跟什么有关系 |
[25:19] | Uh, we did some digging into Graham. | 我们查了一下格雷厄姆 |
[25:21] | 他的水滴筹是他女友凯尔西・亚当斯设置的 His YouFundMe was set up by his girlfriend, Kelsey Adams. | |
[25:23] | – Have Lopez run her down. – We did, | – 让洛佩兹查查她 – 查过了 |
[25:25] | but there’s no one home at her apartment. | 但是她公寓里没有人 |
[25:26] | – But there’s something weird. – This whole thing is weird. | – 有一件事很奇怪 – 整个事情都很奇怪 |
[25:29] | Kelsey is using an assumed identity. | 凯尔西使用了伪造身份 |
[25:30] | We ran her through the system. Social Security number’s a fake. | 我们在系统中查她 结果发现社会安全码是假的 |
[25:33] | We can’t find a driver’s license for her. | 也匹配不到她的驾照 |
[25:34] | – So we don’t have a picture. – No, sir. | – 所以没查到照片 – 没有长官 |
[25:35] | But according to Lopez, Kelsey and Graham | 但是洛佩兹说 凯尔西和格雷厄姆 |
[25:37] | have been inseparable since they first met. | 从第一次见面就形影不离 |
[25:39] | So it’s likely she’s involved in this somehow. | 所以很可能她跟这件事也有关系 |
[25:41] | Yeah, but how if it’s not about money or Feltt? | 是的 但是如果跟金钱和费尔特无关 关她什么事 |
[25:47] | What if this is all a distraction meant to pull | 如果这只是为了干扰我们 |
[25:48] | our focus outside the station, | 声东击西 让我们的重心 |
[25:50] | when we should be focused inside? | 从局内转到局外呢 |
[25:53] | What kind of woman would be crazy enough to be in a building | 疯了吧 什么样的女人 |
[25:55] | with her boyfriend parked outside in a truck | 会在男友载着一车炸弹停在外面的时候 |
[25:57] | full of explosives? | 跑到警局内部 |
[25:59] | The kind that would get herself arrested twice in one hour. | 一小时内故意被逮捕两次的那种 |
[26:02] | Freegan Frida. | 免费素食主义者弗里达 |
[26:04] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[26:05] | We’re just trapped in here. Is it over yet? | 我们被困在这里了 可以走了吗 |
[26:06] | – Uh, not yet. – Chen. | – 还不行 – 陈 |
[26:08] | Dude, please tell me you brought snacks. I’m starving. | 哥们 请告诉我你带了零食 我饿死了 |
[26:11] | – It’s over, Kelsey. – Who’s Kelsey? | – 结束了 凯尔西 – 谁是凯尔西 |
[26:14] | You got yourself arrested this morning, | 你今天早上被抓进来 |
[26:15] | but we let you go too quickly. | 可我们拘留你的时间太短了 |
[26:17] | That’s why you had to break that window to get yourself back in. | 所以你不得不砸碎汽车玻璃 好再回来 |
[26:19] | So you’d be in the station when Graham made his demands. | 这样 当格雷厄姆提要求的时候 你就能在警局里 |
[26:21] | Only we put you down here, and you can’t get | 只是我们把你安排在这下面 |
[26:22] | back in the station without a key card. | 你没有门卡没办法回警局 |
[26:24] | The only question left is why? | 那么问题来了 为什么 |
[26:26] | What’s so important in the station? | 为什么你要在警局里 |
[26:29] | Dude, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 哥们 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[26:32] | But I’m super intrigued. | 但我很感兴趣 |
[26:37] | 凯尔西・亚当斯 Kelsey Adams! | |
[26:39] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[26:41] | – * Baby, I’m all yours* – Hey! Excuse me. | – 宝贝 我全听你的 – 借过 |
[26:43] | – Excuse me! – * You got the rhythm | – 借过 – 你掌握了节奏 |
[26:50] | She must’ve broken it. | 她把门破坏了 |
[26:52] | Come on. Who have you been texting? | 说说嘛 你在跟谁发短信 |
[26:54] | I mean, clearly, it’s your accomplice, but has to be | 很明显是你的同伙 |
[26:57] | someone important to you for you to risk your life like this. | 但肯定是对你很重要的人 不然你不会这样冒生命危险 |
[26:59] | Can’t be a friend. No. | 好吧 不交朋友 |
[27:00] | This scheme is too dangerous. | 你的计划太危险了 |
[27:03] | Slim chance of escape. | 逃走的机会渺茫 |
[27:08] | Maybe family? | 是你的家人吗 |
[27:09] | A brother perhaps? Sister? | 也许是兄弟 姐妹 |
[27:12] | – How about a girlfriend? – I don’t know what you’re talking about, all right? | – 或者是女友 – 我不知道你在说什么 好吗 |
[27:14] | Girlfriend it is. Okay. | 好吧 原来是女朋友 |
[27:16] | I understand the hesitation — you don’t want her ID’d. | 我理解你为什么犹豫 不想让她被查到 |
[27:20] | That’s a good thing, actually. | 其实这是一件好事 |
[27:22] | It means you think you’ll get away with this | 说明你觉得自己能侥幸逃脱 |
[27:24] | No, I don’t. | 并非如此 |
[27:27] | But you think she will. | 但你觉得她能逃走 |
[27:47] | Sergeant, this is Harper — Evidence room door | 警长 我是哈珀 物证保管室的门 |
[27:50] | has been breached, I’m starting a search. | 被撬开了 我要进去搜查 |
[28:06] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[28:07] | Please, I have to find it! | 拜托 我必须找到它 |
[28:08] | Find what?! | 找到什么 |
[28:10] | He thinks I’m dead. If they run my prints… | 他以为我死了 如果他们找到我的指纹 |
[28:12] | Are you trying to destroy evidence | 你是想毁灭自己犯罪的 |
[28:14] | – from a crime you committed? – No! | – 证据吗 – 不是 |
[28:16] | If he finds me, he will kill me. | 如果他找到我 会杀死我的 |
[28:18] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:20] | My husband. He’s a loan shark in El Paso. | 我丈夫 他是厄尔巴索放高利贷的 |
[28:24] | He beat me up on the regular. | 经常家暴我 |
[28:27] | So I ran away three years ago. | 所以三年前我跑了 |
[28:29] | I paid for a new identity — birth certificate, the works — | 买了全新的身份 包括出生证明 等等文件 |
[28:32] | just so he would never find me. | 为了让他永远找不到我 |
[28:34] | But last week, there was a robbery in the restaurant | 但是上周 我工作的饭店 |
[28:36] | where I work. | 遭遇了抢劫 |
[28:38] | The cops took a bunch of stuff into evidence, | 警察收集了很多东西作为证据 |
[28:40] | – things that I had touched. – And when they pull the prints, | – 包括我摸过的东西 – 如果提取出指纹 |
[28:42] | they will get a hit on the real you. | 他们会查到你的真实身份 |
[28:45] | And he’ll find me, and he will kill me. | 我丈夫就会找到我 杀死我 |
[28:48] | Why go through all this? Why not just call the cops? | 为什么要这么大费周章 为什么不能直接报警 |
[28:52] | He’s got cops on his payroll. | 他买通了警察 |
[28:54] | They reported me missing. | 并且报告我失踪 |
[28:56] | The minute my prints show up in the system, they’ll know, | 我的指纹要是进入系统 他们就会发现 |
[28:59] | and they’ll tell him where to find me. | 并且会告诉他我的下落 |
[29:06] | Please… | 求你了 |
[29:09] | do not let him find me. | 别让他找到我 |
[29:18] | All right. I will try and help you. | 行 我尽量帮你吧 |
[29:19] | But right now, you have got to do the right thing, | 但现在 你得把该做的做了 |
[29:21] | and you have to tell Graham to stand down. | 让格雷厄姆先停手 |
[29:28] | 格雷厄姆・波特 你在吗 Sgt. Grey: Graham Porter. You there? | |
[29:35] | -How do you know my name? -Sgt. Grey: I know everything. | – 你怎么知道我叫什么 – 我全都知道 |
[29:38] | I know this whole thing’s about trying to protect Kelsey. | 我还知道你这么做是为了保护凯尔西 |
[29:41] | She’s here in custody. | 她被拘留了 |
[29:43] | Release her. Do it now. | 放了她 立刻 |
[29:46] | I can’t do that, but I’ll make you a deal. | 没办法 不过我们可以商量 |
[29:48] | No! | 不 |
[29:50] | You set her free right now, | 你现在就放了她 |
[29:51] | or I blow this bomb and we all die. | 不然我就引爆炸弹 咱们鱼死网破 |
[29:53] | Graham, she told us the truth. | 格雷厄姆 她跟我们坦白了 |
[29:55] | The bomb is a fake. It’s over. | 炸弹是假的 结束了 |
[30:01] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[30:03] | No. | 不 |
[30:05] | No, I’m not. | 我才不会被捕 |
[30:11] | Man: Guys, get locked in. We’re going in five. | 各位 准备作战 5分钟后进入 |
[30:14] | Tell your SWAT to back off or I shoot your officer. | 让你的特战队员撤退 不然我就毙了你手下 |
[30:18] | Do it now! | 赶紧的 |
[30:19] | Sgt. Grey: Okay, okay, just hold on. | 行行行 稍等一下 |
[30:23] | Graham, this has to stop. | 格雷厄姆 到此结束吧 |
[30:25] | You can barely stand. | 你都站不稳了 |
[30:30] | I can still pull a trigger. | 扳机我还是扣得动的 |
[30:33] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会开枪的 |
[30:35] | You think I care about going back to prison? | 你觉得我怕回去蹲监狱吗 |
[30:39] | At least there my chemo would be paid for, | 至少那里有人给我出化疗的钱 |
[30:42] | instead of being left to rot from the inside out. | 而不会绝望无助地从内烂到外 |
[30:44] | That may be true, | 可能吧 |
[30:47] | but you wouldn’t just be condemning yourself to prison. | 但送进监狱的可不止你自己 |
[30:50] | You’d be condemning Kelsey, too. | 凯尔西也会因你入狱 |
[30:53] | If you kill me, she becomes an accomplice to murder. | 如果你杀了我 她便是谋杀罪的共犯 |
[30:57] | That’s a life sentence. | 那可是无期徒刑 |
[30:59] | For you, that might not be very long. | 对你来说 时间可能不长 |
[31:01] | But for Kelsey… | 但是对凯尔西而言 |
[31:02] | I just wanted to do something good | 我只是想在死前 |
[31:04] | before I died, that’s it. | 做件好事 就这么简单 |
[31:06] | She deserves to be happy. | 她应该得到幸福 |
[31:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:10] | Right. | 那好 |
[31:11] | So, help her. | 你帮她 |
[31:13] | You — Promise to talk to the DA, | 你向我保证会跟地方检察官说点好话 |
[31:17] | pull some strings, something. | 动用点关系之类的 |
[31:20] | Graham, if I promised you that, I’d be lying. | 格雷厄姆 就算我跟你保证 那也是骗人的 |
[31:23] | I don’t have any power. | 我没那么大权力 |
[31:26] | I’m just a rookie. No one’s gonna listen to me. | 只不过是一个菜鸟 没人会听我的 |
[31:29] | Her fate’s in your hands now. | 她的命运现在掌握在你的手中 |
[31:40] | I — I c– | 我 |
[31:55] | Sergeant Grey, this is Officer Nolan. | 格雷警长 我是诺兰警员 |
[31:58] | One in custody. | 逮捕一人 |
[32:00] | We’re Code 4. | 已控制局面 |
[32:12] | Man: Units — information only. | 各单位 信息播报 |
[32:14] | The hostage barricade at Mid-Wilshire is Code 4. | 中威尔士警局的劫持人质事件局面已得到控制 |
[32:16] | Processing is open. No injuries. | 开始处理 无人员伤亡 |
[32:18] | -Complete Code 4. – | 现场彻底安全 |
[32:21] | You know, back in the day, when something good like this | 你知道吗 过去的时候 出现这种好事的时候 |
[32:24] | would happen, we used to do mic clicks. | 我们经常会按下麦克风 |
[32:27] | Three of ’em. | 三下 |
[32:29] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[32:50] | Woman: Hey, attaboy! | 厉害了 |
[32:53] | It’d be nice to be applauded for something other than | 有人比我鼓掌可真是比差点挂掉 |
[32:55] | -almost dying. -How are you feeling? | – 好多了 – 你感觉如何 |
[32:57] | Uh, a little wobbly, sir, but ready to hit the streets. | 有点颤悠 长官 不过准备好上街了 |
[32:59] | I appreciate your eagerness, but you are end-of-shift. | 感谢你的积极 不过你这班结束了 |
[33:02] | As for everyone else, back to work, people. | 至于其他人 回去工作 |
[33:05] | We’re Code 4. Pending calls are piled up. | 这边是没事 需要接的电话还一堆呢 |
[33:08] | Oh, and, Nolan… good assist on the Morse code. | 诺兰 摩斯电码你真行啊 |
[33:12] | Oh. Eight years of Boy Scouts finally paid off. | 八年童子军 终于有回报了 |
[33:14] | Dot-dot-dot-dash. | 点点点横 |
[33:16] | Morse code joke. It’s “V” for “victory.” | 摩斯电码的玩笑 代表V 寓意胜利 |
[33:18] | It’s — It’s… | 就是 |
[33:20] | So, I just got a text from Jackson. | 我刚收到杰克森的消息 |
[33:22] | It looks like things came to a head with Doug. | 似乎道格那边情况不太妙 |
[33:24] | He pulled the dad card and got him to back off. | 他搬出老爸才逼退道格 |
[33:26] | Damn it. We got to get out there. | 糟了 我们得赶紧过去 |
[33:28] | Guys like Doug don’t like being backed into a corner. | 道格这样的人可不喜欢被逼到墙角 |
[33:30] | Come on. | 快走 |
[33:42] | Could they have been more obvious? | 他们还能再张扬点吗 |
[33:44] | But I don’t want you and the PC police to accuse me | 我可不想让你还有那些政治正确的警察 |
[33:47] | -of profiling. -No, they were suspicious as hell. | – 给我安个侧写罪 – 不会 他们是挺可疑的 |
[33:50] | Missing plate means the vehicle is likely stolen. | 没有车牌说明车可能是偷来的 |
[33:52] | Let’s take a look. | 我们去查查看 |
[33:57] | Doug: Dispatch, 7-Adam-07. | 调度处 这里是7A07 |
[33:58] | Show us Code 6 at the Manor Apartments. | 我们将前往庄园公寓调查 |
[34:00] | -Premise check. -Manor Apartments. | – 预先报备 – 庄园公寓 |
[34:02] | That’s 6H — why aren’t they calling for backup? | 那是… 他们为什么不叫支援 |
[34:04] | They think they have it covered? | 他们觉得自己能行 |
[34:05] | No, you don’t step foot in that place without hats and bats. | 怎么可能 不带头盔和警棍那个地方都去不了 |
[34:20] | Jackson: 7-Adam-07. We’re 10-97 on the 11-54 | 7A07 我们已到达庄园公寓 |
[34:23] | at the Manor Apartments. | 追寻可疑车辆 |
[34:30] | Five-oh! | 条子 |
[34:32] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们来了 |
[34:33] | Man: It’s the five-oh! | 是条子 |
[34:36] | -Clear. | 安全 |
[34:37] | -We should call for more units. -Not yet. | – 我们应该多叫点人手 – 还不用 |
[34:40] | Come in too strong, the whole place will turn on us. | 如果来的人太多 会被他们群起而攻之 |
[34:43] | -Look, you go that way. | 你去那边 |
[34:44] | -I got this way. -Okay. | – 这边交给我 – 好 |
[34:45] | Boot, you see anything, call me. | 菜鸟 有情况立刻联系我 |
[35:23] | Control, 7-Adam-07, A to B. I’m out with three. | 控制台 7A07 呼叫搭档 我这里遇到三个 |
[35:25] | -Doug: Copy. Right behind you. -Y’all live here? | – 收到 就在你后面 – 你们都是这里住的 |
[35:27] | All right, do me a favor,gentlemen, keep your hands where I can see them. | 哥几个 帮个忙 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[35:31] | Hey, stop where you are — look, you guys do not want to do this. | 别往前走了 别惹事啊 |
[35:33] | Look, stop where you are! Hey! | 站那儿别动 |
[35:40] | Take this! | 对讲机拿走 |
[36:23] | Lucy: That’s their shop. | 那是他们的车 |
[36:28] | -Where do you think they are? -Someplace they shouldn’t be. | – 你觉得他们去哪了 – 不该去的地方 |
[36:31] | – -7-Adam-07, what’s your 20? | 7A07 你们在哪 |
[36:33] | – -Control, 7-Adam-19. | 控制台 7A19 |
[36:35] | Requesting additional units, Manor Apartments, Code 3. | 庄园公寓 请求紧急增援 |
[36:43] | I lost Jackson. We got separated. | 找不到杰克森 我们分开了 |
[37:07] | He’s still breathing. He’s still breathing. | 他还有呼吸 他还有呼吸 |
[37:10] | 7-Adam-19, we need an ambulance to our location. | 7A19 速派救护车到现场 |
[37:12] | Officer down, 24-year-old male, full body trauma. | 警员受伤 24岁男性 全身受创 |
[37:18] | Doug: Hey, partner, what happened? What happened, partner? | 搭档 怎么了 出了什么事 |
[37:20] | Who did this to you? | 谁打的你 |
[37:25] | -What? – Camera. | – 什么 – 录像设备 |
[37:57] | I’ve seen enough. | 不看了 |
[38:00] | On me. | 怪我 |
[38:04] | -Woman: …see what happened? -Doug: Oh, we got separated. | – 你目睹事发经过了吗 – 我俩分头行动的 |
[38:06] | – 好 – 道格・斯坦顿警员 -Okay. -Sgt. Grey: Officer Doug Stanton… | |
[38:08] | Got it. | 了解 |
[38:10] | Hold on. Hold on. I want to see this. | 先等一下 我想看一眼 |
[38:12] | I am hereby placing you under administrative leave | 我在此要求你休行政假 即刻生效 |
[38:14] | effective immediately — gun and badge. | 交出枪和警徽 |
[38:17] | -Back off. -Give me a reason. | – 滚开 – 理由呢 |
[38:23] | You will not leave town. | 禁止出城 |
[38:24] | You will not act as a police officer in any capacity, | 禁止以警察身份行事 |
[38:26] | including court. | 包括在法庭上 |
[38:28] | You will make yourself available to the Chief of Police | 30分钟后 去见 |
[38:30] | within 30 minutes notice. | 警察局长 |
[38:32] | Pending review, you will be brought up before | 等待审核 你的问题将于 |
[38:34] | a board of rights. | 权利委员会之前被讨论 |
[38:35] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[38:37] | No. | 是没完 |
[38:38] | But you are. | 但你完了 |
[39:08] | Hey, you heading over to see Jackson? | 你要去看杰克森吗 |
[39:10] | -Yeah. -Yeah. Me, too. | – 嗯 – 我也是 |
[39:13] | -You okay? -Yeah. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[39:15] | Don’t lie to your T.O. | 别骗你的教官 |
[39:17] | I know what you went through today was scary. | 我知道你今天经历的事想想都后怕 |
[39:19] | If you need any help, don’t be afraid to ask. | 如果你需要帮助 尽管开口 |
[39:22] | I won’t, I promise, but today actually | 不会的 我保证 不过今天的事 |
[39:24] | gave me a lot of perspective. | 确实让我想了很多 |
[39:25] | Well, almost dying will do that. | 毕竟差点挂了啊 |
[39:27] | Right? I’ve actually been so wrapped up in getting ahead, | 还真是 我啊 一直太过执着于有所成就 |
[39:31] | promotions, making detective, I think I lost sight as to | 然后升职做警探 所以大概忘了 |
[39:34] | why I became a cop in the first place. | 自己做警察的初心 |
[39:37] | To help people. | 是为了帮助他人 |
[39:38] | Well, you definitely did that today. | 你今天绝对是帮到了人 |
[39:40] | Thank you, but maybe I can help more from in here. | 谢谢 不过我在局里或许能帮到更多人 |
[39:44] | 像道格・斯坦顿这样的人不配去 Guys like Doug Stanton should not be training | |
[39:46] | our next generation of cops, so maybe I should stop | 训练下一批警员 所以或许我应该把 |
[39:49] | thinking about catching bad guys and start focusing on | 抓坏人的事先放一放 着眼于 |
[39:52] | training good ones, the way you do. | 训练好人 就像你一样 |
[39:56] | Well, you know, if you had your college degree, technically, | 严格来说 如果你有大学学历 |
[39:59] | you would be able to be T.O. in two years. | 两年后就可以带新人 |
[40:02] | Without one, you’d have to wait four. | 没有的话 就要等四年 |
[40:06] | Looks like I’m going back to school. | 那似乎我要回炉重造了 |
[40:23] | Hey, Sarge. | 警长 |
[40:25] | You, uh, just missed my parents. | 我想爸妈了 |
[40:29] | Uh, yeah, yeah, I just saw them in the hallway. | 嗯 我刚在走廊还看见他们了 |
[40:32] | They said you’re gonna be okay. | 他们说你会好起来的 |
[40:34] | Yeah — cracked rib, couple loose teeth. | 肋骨断了 有几颗牙松动 |
[40:37] | CT was clean. | CT结果没问题 |
[40:39] | Who knew that getting my ass kicked | 谁能想到被揍一顿 |
[40:41] | would get this thing done? | 能把这事做成了呢 |
[40:43] | You could’ve died. | 你差点死了 |
[40:44] | Yeah, well, it was worth it | 能处理掉 |
[40:46] | to get the needle moving in the right direction. | 害群之马 也值了 |
[40:50] | You shouldn’t have to risk your life to get a bad cop fired. | 你不应该拿自己的性命开玩笑 就为了让一个坏警察下岗 |
[40:54] | Hey, don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[40:56] | Look, if you cry, then I’m gonna cry, and — | 你要是哭了 我也该哭了 |
[40:59] | and I’ll straight up pop a stitch. | 那有一针就崩开了 |
[41:02] | Ain’t nobody crying. | 谁都不哭 |
[41:05] | And you better not tell Officer Chen | 你最好别告诉陈警官 |
[41:07] | that I got all misty-eyed, either. | 我也落泪了 |
[41:09] | I’ll, uh, keep that between you and me, sir. | 长官 这是你我二人的秘密 |
[41:12] | I appreciate that, but here’s something | 谢谢 不过有件事 |
[41:14] | you can tell everyone — | 你可以告诉大家 |
[41:17] | the honor and bravery you’ve shown… | 你展示出的勇猛与这份荣誉感 |
[41:20] | is an example to all of us. | 对我们来说都是表率 |
[41:26] | And I’m so damn proud of you. | 我打心底里以你为傲 |
[41:35] | Thank you so much, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[41:37] | No, thank you, son… | 不 是我该谢谢你 小子 |
[41:40] | for reminding me what this job should be. | 提醒我这份工作该怎么做 |
[41:45] | Look, you, uh — you get some rest, okay? | 你好好休息吧 |
[41:48] | Um…we still got a lot of work ahead of us. | 我们还有一堆事要处理呢 |
[41:53] | Yeah. Hey, I, uh… | 我 |
[41:55] | get to take tomorrow off, though, right? | 明天就不上班了啊 |
[41:58] | Yeah, if you’re trying to be a slacker. | 想偷懒的话也行吧 |
[42:05] | Uh, you just — just get some rest. | 你好好休息就好 |