时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Rookie”…I’m gonna give you my car. | |
[00:02] | – What’s the catch? – You have to keep checking in | – 什么条件 – 在你找到住的地方前 |
[00:05] | with me until you’re off the street, or no deal. | 必须随时跟我保持联系 否则免谈 |
[00:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:09] | I am hereby placing you under administrative leave. | 从现在起你开始休行政假 |
[00:11] | Gun and badge. | 请上缴枪和警徽 |
[00:12] | 像道格・斯坦顿这样的人没资格 Guys like Doug Stanton should not be training | |
[00:14] | our next generation. | 训练下一批警员 |
[00:15] | If you had your college degree, | 如果你有大学文凭 |
[00:16] | you would be able to be T.O. in two years. | 两年就能当上教官 |
[00:19] | Looks like I’m going back to school. | 看来我要回炉深造了 |
[00:23] | Thanks for letting me do my laundry here. | 谢谢让我在这洗衣服 |
[00:25] | I swear my cousin’s dryer is possessed. | 我发誓我亲戚家的洗衣机被占了 |
[00:28] | Any time. | 随时欢迎 |
[00:30] | Plus, it means I get to make sure | 再说 这样我能确保 |
[00:32] | you have avegetable this month. | 你这个月吃了蔬菜 |
[00:35] | I told you all the cool kids are getting scurvy. | 我说过了所有的酷小孩都会得坏血病 |
[00:37] | Listen — | 听着 |
[00:38] | I have to write a paper for school | 我要写篇论文 |
[00:40] | about gender roles in the workplace, | 关于性别在职场中扮演的角色 |
[00:42] | and I’m supposed to interview someone | 而且我要采访某些 |
[00:44] | who’s working a job that was traditionally considered male. | 从事一贯被认为属于男性工作的人 |
[00:46] | And you want to interview…me? | 所以你想采访我 |
[00:51] | If you’re not busy. | 如果你不忙的话 |
[00:52] | I would be honored. | 那我真是太荣幸了 |
[00:54] | If you’re gonna make this weird, I’ll just ask someone else. | 你如果非要搞得这么尬 我就去找别人 |
[00:56] | No! I’m in. We can — | 别啊 我愿意 |
[00:58] | We can do it after dinner tonight. | 我们可以今天晚餐后采访 |
[00:59] | I still have to get the questions together. | 我要先把问题整理好 |
[01:01] | Okay. Well, how about tomorrow night? | 好 那明天晚上怎么样 |
[01:03] | I could pick you up after my shift? | 我可以下班后来接你 |
[01:04] | I should be done on time for once. | 这次我应该能按时到 |
[01:07] | My sergeant has us doing site security | 我的上司让我们今天为CCOA大会 |
[01:09] | for the CCOA convention. | 做现场保卫工作 |
[01:11] | It’s the California Covert Operators Association. | 就是加州地下工作者协会 |
[01:14] | Undercover cops have a convention? | 卧底警察也开会吗 |
[01:16] | Yeah. At a hotel, if you can believe it. | 是啊 在酒店里 你能相信吗 |
[01:18] | And it’s advertised on their website, so… | 还在酒店网站上打了广告 所以 |
[01:21] | Well, sounds like the opposite of covert. | 听起来一点不隐秘 |
[01:23] | Yeah, that’s what I said. | 我也这么觉得 |
[01:24] | But I guess it’s a space for them to share trade secrets. | 但我估计这是他们分享行业机密的地方 |
[01:27] | And party on the city’s dime. | 还是用纳税人的钱开派对 |
[01:28] | While we make sure no bad guys get close enough | 同时我们要确保不让坏人靠近 |
[01:30] | to ID an undercover cop. | 发现任何卧底警察的身份 |
[01:32] | Well, sadly, I’ll be missing the fun | 太可惜我去不了 |
[01:33] | because I’ll be working the Community Policing Center | 因为明天我要跟施密特 |
[01:36] | with Smitty tomorrow. | 去社区警务中心巡逻 |
[01:37] | Ah. Only 10 more days until no more T.O.s. | 再过10天就没有教官了 |
[01:44] | I thought you were starting college classes tonight. | 我以为你今晚要开始上夜校了 |
[01:47] | I’m actually just about to head into | 我其实正准备去上 |
[01:48] | my Ethics and Criminal Law class. | 道德和刑法课 |
[01:50] | But I’m having second thoughts about | 但关于要不要自报我是警察这件事 |
[01:52] | identifying myself as a police officer. | 我有点犹豫 |
[01:54] | I mean, I should, right? | 我应该自报家门吗 |
[01:56] | – No.No. – Yeah. | – 不应该 – 应该 |
[01:56] | That’s…not helpful. | 说了跟没说一样 |
[01:58] | Why shouldn’t you? | 为什么不该 |
[01:59] | Because it’ll isolate him right away. | 因为会让他立刻被孤立 |
[02:01] | You think I introduce myself as homeless at school? | 你以为我在学校跟别人说我无家可归吗 |
[02:03] | Unless you want the class to be about you, | 除非你想让大家都关注你 |
[02:06] | I’d keep your head downand blend in. | 换做我就低调点做个合群的人 |
[02:07] | Good evening. I’m Professor Ryan, | 晚上好 我是瑞安教授 |
[02:09] | and this is Ethics and Criminal Justice. | 现在开始上道德和刑法课 |
[02:12] | Now, tell me, what do those words make you think? | 告诉我这些词让你们想到什么 |
[02:15] | – That…the two don’t gotogether. – Why? | – 二者不相容 – 为什么 |
[02:19] | Because the criminal justice system is inherently biased, | 因为刑法体系向来存在偏见 |
[02:23] | designed to punish poor people and people of color. | 旨在惩罚穷人和有色人种 |
[02:25] | Okay, so if that’s a problem, what is a solution? | 好 如果这是问题所在 解决办法是什么 |
[02:27] | Defund the police, for starters. | 比如撤销给警察的资金 |
[02:29] | Anyone disagree? | 有不同意见吗 |
[02:31] | Uh, well, I don’t think it’s quite that simple — | 我觉得直接撤销给警察的资金 |
[02:33] | just defunding the police. | 没那么简单 |
[02:35] | Defunding doesn’t mean get rid of cops. | 撤销资金不代表取消警察 |
[02:37] | It means stop prioritizing them | 意味着不再优先供给他们 |
[02:38] | over people they’re supposed to serve. | 而是给那些他们该服务的民众 |
[02:40] | Yeah, no, I appreciate that, and I agree. | 我懂你的意思 我同意 |
[02:42] | I think a lot more money needs to be invested in communities, | 我认为应该把更多的钱投入到社区中去 |
[02:45] | but it will take time for those investments | 但想要那些投资产生切实的改变 |
[02:48] | to effect any real change. | 是需要时间的 |
[02:49] | If we drastically cut policing before that happens, | 如果在此之前我们就大幅削减警力 |
[02:52] | it would leave people unprotected. | 会让人民暴露在危险中 |
[02:54] | It can’t be worse than it is now. | 不可能比现在更糟了 |
[02:56] | Sure, it can. | 当然可能 |
[02:58] | Don’t you agree? | 你不这样认为吗 |
[03:00] | Oh, I’m not here to agree or to pick sides. | 我不是来认同谁或是支持谁的立场 |
[03:02] | Ethics are often at odds with the law. | 道德通常与法律相冲突 |
[03:04] | What’s right and what is legal | 什么是对的 什么是合法的 |
[03:06] | are very often all too different. | 往往大相径庭 |
[03:08] | And that tension is what we are here to explore. | 这正是我们这门课要探索的内容 |
[03:12] | And it is going to get uncomfortable, | 探索之路不会一帆风顺 |
[03:14] | so y’all better strap in. | 所以你们最好做好心理准备 |
[03:25] | 欢迎来到地下工作者协会 2021年度大会 | |
[03:26] | By then, the class had ended, | 最后 课都上完了 |
[03:28] | and I still hadn’t identified myself. | 我还是没有告诉大家我的身份 |
[03:29] | Did I make a mistake? | 我做错了吗 |
[03:31] | I can’t answer that for you. | 我没法回答你 |
[03:33] | As a cop, you have to judge social situations | 身为警察 你必须视情况 |
[03:34] | on a case-by-case basis. | 来判断所处的情景 |
[03:36] | I just hate the feeling like I’m hiding something. | 我只是讨厌那种隐瞒的感觉 |
[03:38] | All of these people can’t be undercover cops, can they? | 不会所有的这些人都是卧底警察吧 |
[03:41] | Okay, so, think of the undercover world | 我们把卧底世界 |
[03:42] | like high school, right? | 想象成高中 |
[03:44] | So, first, you have your UCs. | 首先是卧底警察 |
[03:45] | They are like the star quarterbacks. | 他们就像四分卫明星球员 |
[03:46] | 四分卫 | |
[03:46] | 四分卫 | |
[03:47] | No undercover operation can happen without them, | 没有他们 卧底行动就无法进行 |
[03:48] | and they know it. | 而且他们也知道 |
[03:49] | They take the most risk, | 他们冒的风险最大 |
[03:50] | and they reap the most reward. | 所以回报也最大 |
[03:52] | – Meaning? – They get laid. | – 意思是 – 有人找他们约炮 |
[03:53] | A lot. Oh. | 很多人 |
[03:54] | Then you have your Case Officers. | 然后是案件负责人 |
[03:56] | They’re like the debate team. | 他们就像辩论队 |
[03:57] | 辩论社 | |
[03:58] | They think they’re smarter than everyone else, | 他们觉得自己比任何人都聪明 |
[03:58] | 辩论社 | |
[03:59] | and they see themselves as puppet masters | 自认为是操控大师 |
[04:01] | who use UCs as just a tool in their kit. | 卧底警察不过是他们手中的棋子 |
[04:04] | I’m guessing they don’t get laid near as much. | 我估计他们不常能约炮 |
[04:06] | Correct. Then you have your Tech Squad. | 没错 然后是科技队 |
[04:08] | They’re like the hackers. | 他们就像黑客 |
[04:09] | 黑客 | |
[04:10] | They basically are smarter than everyone else, | 他们基本上都比别人聪明 |
[04:10] | 黑客 | |
[04:11] | but they have a real criminal streak. | 但他们有真实的犯罪倾向 |
[04:12] | They commit legal burglaries and break-ins, | 他们能合法入室盗窃 |
[04:14] | planting cameras and bugs. | 放置摄像头和窃听器 |
[04:16] | Finally, you have your Freshmen. | 最后就是新生 |
[04:18] | They’re easily identifiable. Just off patrol. | 他们很容易辨认 刚离开巡逻队 |
[04:18] | 新生 | |
[04:19] | 新生 | |
[04:20] | Still at that awkward stage | 仍处于毛都没张齐 |
[04:22] | of trying to let their hair grow out, | 却想充大汉的 |
[04:23] | where they’re mullet-adjacent. | 尴尬阶段 |
[04:25] | So youwere a star quarterback. | 这么说你是四分卫明星球员 |
[04:27] | Oh, baby, I was the Heisman Trophy. | 老兄 我是奖杯 |
[04:30] | Alright, thanks. You’re good to go. | 好的 谢谢 可以走了 |
[04:33] | Hey, do you work the convention every year? | 你每年都来大会工作吗 |
[04:34] | No. L.A. hasn’t hosted one in a long time. | 不 洛杉矶很久没举行这样的会了 |
[04:37] | But I did go with Isabel once. | 但我确实跟伊莎贝尔一起参加过一次 |
[04:38] | What kind of classes do they teach? | 都教些什么课 |
[04:39] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[04:40] | Patrol isn’t allowed to know UC trade secrets. | 巡警不允许知道卧底警察的行业机密 |
[04:43] | So I just ordered room service,worked on my tan. | 所以我只是叫了客房服务 把皮肤晒黑了 |
[04:47] | – Bradford! – Mack! | – 布拉德福德 – 马克 |
[04:50] | Ugh! You bastard! You get prettier with age. | 你这个混蛋 居然越老越帅了 |
[04:53] | Yeah, and you’re still the same part Neanderthal. | 是啊 你还是像穴居人一样 |
[04:55] | 露西・陈 这位是马克・丹尼尔斯 Lucy Chen, Mack Daniels. | |
[04:56] | Hey, how are you? | 你好 |
[04:58] | Oh, hi. Nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[04:59] | Beth, how are the kids? | 贝丝 孩子怎么样了 |
[05:00] | Oh, uh, this is actually, uh, my friend Candace. | 这位其实是我的朋友坎迪丝 |
[05:02] | Hi. Mack’s right. You are pretty. | 你好 马克说得对 你确实很帅 |
[05:07] | Uh, Chen, why don’t you go and get Candace’s info? | 陈 你先查看一下坎迪丝的信息吧 |
[05:09] | – Yeah. – Mack, come on over here, bud. | – 好 – 马克 过来一下 |
[05:11] | Uh-oh. Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[05:15] | If you wanna run around on Beth,that’s your business. | 如果你想瞒着贝丝 那是你的事 |
[05:18] | But did you really expect me not to notice? | 但你真的指望我不会注意到吗 |
[05:20] | – Notice what?- Your pupils, man. | – 注意到什么 – 你的瞳孔 伙计 |
[05:22] | They’re pinpoints. | 都收缩了 |
[05:23] | You’re looking 5-50. What are you on? | 两眼失焦 飘忽不定 你磕了什么药 |
[05:24] | It’s just a little Oxy. Okay? | 只是一点含氧的药好吗 |
[05:27] | Relax, I got a prescription. | 别紧张 我有处方的 |
[05:28] | Jacked up my shoulder on the job about a month back. | 一个月前行动中肩膀受伤了 |
[05:30] | Pain’s a, uh, mother. | 疼起来简直要命 |
[05:32] | Mack! I got a spa appointment. | 马克 我还要去做水疗的 |
[05:36] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[05:37] | Hey, it’s good seeing you, bro. | 见到你真是太高兴了 老兄 |
[05:38] | Yeah. You, too. | 我也是 |
[05:46] | He seems…nice. | 他看起来人不错 |
[05:48] | Yeah, believe it or not,he used to be | 不管你信不信 他曾经 |
[05:50] | the most clean-cut guy I ever met. | 是我见过的最整洁的人 |
[05:54] | James, it’s good to see you. | 詹姆斯 见到你真好 |
[05:55] | Am I, uh, still on for | 明晚 |
[05:57] | Aaron and Michael tutoring tomorrow night? | 我还能给亚伦和迈克尔辅导吗 |
[05:58] | Just Aaron. Michael has drama club. | 只有亚伦 迈克尔要参加戏剧社 |
[06:00] | That boy’s such a ham.I love him. | 那孩子演戏有意思 我喜欢他 |
[06:03] | – Who’s this? – This is Silas. | – 这是谁 – 他是塞拉斯 |
[06:04] | Silas, good to meet you. | 塞拉斯 你好 |
[06:06] | I’m, uh, Jackson, and this is Smitty. | 我是杰克逊 他是施密特 |
[06:08] | Jackson. Last name West. | 杰克逊 姓韦斯特 |
[06:10] | Badge number, please? For my records. | 警徽编号多少 我要做记录 |
[06:11] | 33356 3-3-3-5-6. | |
[06:14] | Badge number? | 你的警徽编号呢 |
[06:16] | 28717 2-8-7-1-7. | |
[06:18] | First name, please. | 请告诉我你的姓 |
[06:19] | Smitty’s sufficient. | 知道施密特就够了 |
[06:21] | Silas is the eyes and ears of the neighborhood. | 塞拉斯是街坊邻里的耳目 |
[06:23] | He does a daily patrol, gives me a heads-up | 他每天巡逻 能提前告知我 |
[06:25] | on problems that need fixing. | 需要解决的问题 |
[06:27] | Anything we should know about? | 有没有什么我们可以帮忙的 |
[06:28] | Well, City Sanitation neglected to empty | 城市环卫没有清理 |
[06:30] | the Dumpster in front of Matteo’s Deli. | 马泰奥餐厅前的垃圾桶 |
[06:31] | That will attract rodents. | 这样会吸引啮齿动物 |
[06:33] | And a Cadet Blue 1978 Dodge Aspen | 还有一辆78年灰蓝色的道奇车 |
[06:35] | 挡住了萨莉・尼尔森的车道 is blocking Sally Nelson’s driveway, | |
[06:36] | and she has work at 10:00. | 她10点要上班 |
[06:37] | Kid would make a good CI. | 这孩子是做线人的好材料 |
[06:39] | Forget it. | 想都别想 |
[06:40] | Silas is here because he wants to help his neighbors, | 塞拉斯这么做是为了帮助邻里 |
[06:42] | not make it easier for you to hassle them. | 不是让你们更容易去打扰大家 |
[06:44] | Of course. That’s not what we’re looking for. | 当然了 我们也没想打扰大家 |
[06:47] | Look, I can call the city and have them tow away the Aspen | 我可以叫人把车拖走 |
[06:50] | so Sally can get to work. | 让莎莉去上班 |
[06:51] | Is there anything else we can help you with? | 还有什么我们能帮忙的吗 |
[06:52] | Um, I’ve actually made a list of potholes, | 我列了一个有坑洞路的清单 |
[06:55] | and they can cause accidents, car damage. | 这些坑会引发交通事故 车辆损坏 |
[06:57] | But the Bureau of Street Services | 但是街道服务 |
[06:59] | doesn’t return my telephone calls. | 没有回我的电话 |
[07:00] | Smitty, doesn’t your uncle work for City Services? | 施密特 你叔叔不是在城市服务中心上班吗 |
[07:03] | Artie. Yes. | 亚蒂 是的 |
[07:05] | Guy is such a slacker. | 这家伙就是个懒鬼 |
[07:07] | Can you call him about the potholes? | 你给他打电话说一下这些坑洞路吗 |
[07:10] | No. | 不能 |
[07:12] | I owe him money. | 我欠他钱 |
[07:13] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:14] | Give me the number, and I’ll call. | 把号码给我 我打给他 |
[07:16] | Do you really think there could be trouble | 你真的觉得大会上 |
[07:17] | at this convention? | 会有情况吗 |
[07:18] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[07:19] | Criminals would kill to infiltrate this place. | 罪犯挤破头都想进来 |
[07:21] | The damage that undercover operations do | 卧底警察对他们的生意 |
[07:23] | to their business is incredible. | 造成了巨大损失 |
[07:28] | 张琼邀请您视频通话 | |
[07:29] | – June! Wh– Are you here? | 琼 你来了吗 |
[07:31] | Oh, good. You’re at the convention. | 太好了 你在大会那 |
[07:33] | I’m scheduled to teach a seminar this morning, | 我今天上午本来要教一节研讨课 |
[07:35] | but I can’t get there. | 但我去不了了 |
[07:35] | Can you fill in for me? | 你能帮我上吗 |
[07:37] | It’s the same class you used to teach. | 跟你以前上的课一样 |
[07:38] | You could do it in your sleep. | 你闭着眼睛都能教 |
[07:39] | I can’t. I’m working security. | 不行 我是安保人员 |
[07:41] | Please. You still owe me from that op in Bakersfield, | 拜托 上次在贝克斯菲尔德的行动中 你还欠我一个人情 |
[07:44] | and you know I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t have to. | 你也知道我迫不得已才会找你 |
[07:46] | Go ahead. I got this covered. | 去吧 这边有我 |
[07:47] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[07:49] | Okay. Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[07:51] | Thanks. I’ll text you the details. | 谢谢啦 我把细节发给你 |
[07:52] | You are the best. | 你最棒啦 |
[07:54] | What’s the seminar on? | 什么研讨课呀 |
[07:56] | Women make up just 12% of law enforcement. | 执法人员中女性仅占百分之十二 |
[08:00] | But they’re attacked almost twice as often as male officers. | 但她们遭到袭击的次数几乎是男性警察的两倍 |
[08:04] | And yet, male officers are | 而且 男性警察 |
[08:06] | three times more likely to fire their weapon, | 开枪的可能性是女性警察的四倍 |
[08:09] | they are three times more likely to get injured while on duty, | 他们执法期间受伤的几率也是女性警察的四倍 |
[08:13] | and they make up 95% of citizen complaints. | 他们收到的公民投诉占百分之九十五 |
[08:17] | Which begs the question, are women just better cops? | 这引人思考 女性警察更胜一筹吗 |
[08:19] | Oh, you better believe it. | 答案显而易见 |
[08:24] | 女性卧底 蒂芙尼舞厅 | |
[08:25] | You’re not supposed to be listening. | 你不能在这听 |
[08:27] | Why? ‘Cause they don’t trust patrol | 为什么 因为他们有了松鼠特务 |
[08:28] | with all their Secret Squirrel stuff? | 就不信任巡警了吗 |
[08:30] | It doesn’t matter why. Rules are rules. | 不为什么 这是规定 |
[08:32] | And I’m already on thin ice, so I’m outta here. | 我现在已经如履薄冰了 我走了 |
[08:34] | This seminar today is about being a female undercover cop | 今天的研讨课是关于成为女性卧底警察 |
[08:37] | and the unique risks that poses. | 以及其中的特殊风险 |
[08:39] | Now, I will warn you, this is not gonna be an easy ride. | 我话说在前面 这可是件苦差事 |
[08:43] | Some of what you’re about to see is hard to watch. | 接下来你们看到的内容会很残忍 |
[08:46] | But if we can learn from the UCs who died in these videos, | 但如果我们能从其中死去的卧底警察身上学有所获 |
[08:50] | then maybe we can save some lives. | 也许会帮助我们挽救一些生命 |
[08:53] | Are you with me? | 明白吗 |
[09:00] | – Chen. – Yes? | – 陈 – 什么事 |
[09:01] | Thought you were running to the bathroom. | 我还以为你跑去厕所了 |
[09:03] | I was. I am. | 本来是 我现在就去 |
[09:05] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:12] | Next time he calls about potholes, | 下次他再打电话问地面坑洞的事情 |
[09:13] | take it seriously, okay? | 认真对待好吗 |
[09:14] | Yes, I work with Smitty. | 好 我和施密特是同事 |
[09:17] | Yeah. No. No, I-I won’t tell him that. | 不 我不会告诉他的 |
[09:21] | Because it’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[09:23] | No! No! No! No! | 不要 |
[09:25] | No! No! | 不要 |
[09:28] | My baby’s in the back! | 我的孩子在后座 |
[09:30] | 7-Adam-07, carjacking, | 7A07 劫车 |
[09:31] | suspect headed westbound on Fourth near Waverly. | 嫌疑人在韦弗利附近的第四大街上往西跑了 |
[09:33] | I’m on foot. I need any unit in the area. | 我没有交通工具 需要这边的支援 |
[09:48] | * Whacha got, whatcha got? | 你有什么打算 |
[09:50] | * Into the wild and when you get up? | 早上起床之后 |
[09:52] | * And in the morning | 去野外吗 |
[09:54] | I guess you didn’t need that assist after all. | 现在不需要支援了吧 |
[09:55] | You’re…? | 你是 |
[09:56] | A cop on a horse? Yep. | 骑马的警察吗 对 |
[09:59] | Any other suspects? | 有其他嫌疑人吗 |
[10:00] | No. Can you watch him? | 没有了 你能看着他吗 |
[10:03] | Victim said her baby was in the car. | 受害人说她的孩子在车里 |
[10:04] | * Like an A-list star in a movie | 就像电影里的一线明星 |
[10:09] | Ma’am, that’s your baby? | 女士 这就是你的孩子吗 |
[10:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:18] | So you were spying on one of the seminars? | 你今天偷听讲座了吗 |
[10:19] | No. | 没有 |
[10:21] | Maybe a little bit. | 听了一点吧 |
[10:23] | I mean, what’s the big deal? I’m a cop, too. | 我是说 这有什么 我也是警察 |
[10:25] | The likelihood of patrol officers | 巡警被解雇或者 |
[10:27] | getting fired or flaming out | 开除的可能性 |
[10:28] | are much higher than ranked officers. | 比高级警官要高很多 |
[10:30] | The information and tactics the CCOA present | CCOA的信息和策略 |
[10:32] | are so unique and so sensitive, | 都很机密和敏感的 |
[10:35] | they’re literally on a need-to-know basis. | 这是最基本的常识 |
[10:36] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[10:38] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[10:41] | – Tim? – Beth. | – 蒂姆 – 贝丝 |
[10:43] | I’m here to surprise Mack. | 我来给麦克一个惊喜 |
[10:45] | He’s barely been home the last three months. | 他已经三个月没怎么回过家了 |
[10:46] | I bet. Yeah, undercover work’s a full-time gig. | 也是 卧底工作需要24小时在岗 |
[10:49] | Is he here yet? | 他来了吗 |
[10:52] | Yeah. He rolled through a few hours ago. | 对 他几个小时前来的 |
[10:54] | It’s great seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:55] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[10:58] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[11:00] | You’re not gonna give her a heads-up? | 不事先提醒她一下吗 |
[11:01] | No way I’m getting in the middle of that. | 我可不想掺和到他们的事情当中 |
[11:04] | Tim. Check this out. | 蒂姆 看 |
[11:06] | Those cars belong to the undercover cops. | 那些都是卧底警察的车 |
[11:08] | Well, they’ll have switched-out license plates | 他们会换车牌的 |
[11:09] | so criminals can’t ID them. | 罪犯认不出他们 |
[11:11] | But they can’t cover the VIN numbers. | 但是他们隐藏不了车辆识别号码 |
[11:13] | If he gets those numbers, he’ll be able to identify them. | 他拿到那些号码的话 就能认出卧底警察了 |
[11:15] | Gun. Back pocket. | 后兜有枪 |
[11:17] | Hey! Police! Hold up! | 警察 别动 |
[11:31] | All units, be advised, we have a perimeter breach. | 所有人注意 有嫌疑人逃走了 |
[11:32] | White male, blue ballcap, gray jacket, blue jeans. | 白人男性 蓝色棒球帽 灰色外套 蓝色牛仔裤 |
[11:34] | Made it in through the south rear door. | 从南门后面进来的 |
[11:36] | Armed with a handgun, and may be targeting police. | 有手枪 可能会袭击目标警察 |
[11:41] | He won’t get far. Hotel’s on lockdown, | 他走不远 酒店封锁了 |
[11:43] | and his description just went out | 而且刚把他的外貌 |
[11:44] | to 200 armed police officers. | 告诉了200名武装警察 |
[11:45] | Really, he’s trapped in here with us. | 他会困在这里的 |
[11:49] | Yeah, that description’s useless now. | 但现在外貌描述已经没用了 |
[11:52] | Be advised, our suspect no longer has on | 注意 嫌疑人的外套和帽子 |
[11:53] | a ballcap or jacket. | 已经不在身上了 |
[11:56] | Which means we are searching for a white guy in blue jeans. | 也就是说我们要找的是一个穿蓝色牛仔裤的白人男性 |
[12:04] | Do you see that? | 看见了吗 |
[12:05] | Yeah, that could be our guy. Could just be a twitchy UC. | 嗯 那可能是我们要找的人 也可能是个紧张的卧底警察 |
[12:07] | They’re hardwired to avoid uniformed cops. | 他们天生就会避开穿制服的警察 |
[12:10] | You think you can tell if he’s a cop just by talking to him? | 你通过谈话就能辨别出他是不是警察吗 |
[12:12] | – Is that a challenge? – Yep. | – 这算是发起挑战吗 – 对 |
[12:16] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[12:19] | Here for the convention? | 来参加大会的吗 |
[12:22] | I’m not really supposed to say. | 我真的不能说 |
[12:23] | That’s a yes. I’d kill to work undercover. | 那就是了 我太想当卧底警察了 |
[12:25] | God, me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:26] | You must have the best stories. | 你肯定有很多精彩的故事吧 |
[12:27] | Nah. | 也没有 |
[12:29] | Oh, come on. Give us one. | 不可能的 随便讲一个 |
[12:31] | I’ve only been a year on the job. | 我才工作一年 |
[12:32] | I’ve never seen any real action. | 还没见识过真刀实枪呢 |
[12:33] | Alright, well, this one time, a couple years back, | 好吧 有一次 几年前 |
[12:37] | I get in with this biker gang, | 我加入了摩托车帮 |
[12:38] | and we’re movin’ a hell-ton’a smack. | 我们正在运一大批海洛因 |
[12:41] | Now, the buyer, he smells a rat, | 买主觉得有问题 |
[12:42] | and suddenly, I’ve got six sawed-off shotties | 没等我反应过来 六支枪就 |
[12:45] | right to my grill. Mm. | 齐刷刷指在我身上 |
[12:46] | They wanted me to try the batch, make sure it wasn’t bunk. | 他们想让我试一试 确保是真货 |
[12:48] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[12:49] | Man, I got high as the Hindenburg | 天呢 我嗨得像兴德堡飞船一样 |
[12:50] | and came down just as messy. | 缓不过劲来 |
[12:52] | Sorry. Wrong answer. | 不好意思 回答错误 |
[12:58] | Real undercover cops don’t behave | 真的卧底警察 |
[12:59] | like characters in movies. | 不会像电影里那样 |
[13:01] | Taste the drugs, | 他们不会尝毒品 |
[13:03] | your case, your career are shot. | 这要是你的案子 你就被解雇了 |
[13:06] | Suspect in custody. | 已经拘留嫌疑人 |
[13:08] | – Thanks for the assist. – Ah, no problem. | – 感谢帮忙 – 没事 |
[13:11] | I was giving a talk at the local elementary school. | 我正在这里的一个小学做演讲 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I gotta admit, | 我得承认 |
[13:14] | I’ve actually never seen a cop on a horse before. | 我以前从来没有见过骑马的警察 |
[13:16] | Well, not out on the street, anyway. | 总之没在大街上见过 |
[13:18] | It’s…weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[13:20] | You must have been looking in the wrong direction. | 你以前一定没看对方向 |
[13:22] | Yeah, well, I am not now. | 现在看对了 |
[13:26] | 杰克森・韦斯特警官 警察编号 33356 Officer Jackson West, badge number 3-3-3-5-6. | |
[13:29] | What’s up, Silas?I don’t know him. | 怎么了 赛拉斯 我不认识他 |
[13:31] | Uh, this is Officer Young. | 他是杨警官 |
[13:33] | Isaac. Badge number 2-9-1-9-6. | 艾萨克 警察编号 29196 |
[13:36] | And this here’s Ruby, official police horse | 她叫鲁比 西亚当斯巡逻骑警 |
[13:38] | of the West Adams Mounted Patrol. | 的官方警马 |
[13:39] | Does she have a badge number? | 她有警察编号吗 |
[13:40] | No, but she lives in stall number 11. | 没有 但她住在11号马厩 |
[13:42] | Uh, how’s patrol? | 巡逻怎么样 |
[13:43] | Is there anything else we can do? | 有什么我们能帮你的吗 |
[13:44] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[13:47] | a sprinkler head at Edgewood Park broke off | 埃奇伍德公园的一个洒水喷头断了 |
[13:50] | and is spraying the swings. | 正朝着秋千喷水 |
[13:51] | Okay. Well, I am on it. | 好 我这就去 |
[13:53] | It’s, uh –it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[13:54] | Yeah, you, too. | 我也是 |
[13:58] | You two are looking at each other funny. | 你们俩看对方的眼神怪怪的 |
[14:02] | I am his wife! Open the damn door! | 我是他老婆 你他妈把门打开 |
[14:04] | He doesn’t want to see you! | 他不想见你 |
[14:05] | Mack, I’m done. Can you hear me? | 迈克 我受够了 你能听到我吗 |
[14:07] | You’re never gonna see your sons again! | 你再也见不到你儿子了 |
[14:09] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[14:10] | Mack’s in there with some stripper whore. | 迈克跟一个妓女在里面 |
[14:12] | He’s wasted out of his mind. | 他喝得烂醉如泥 |
[14:15] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | – 发生了什么 – 什么都没有 |
[14:16] | We’re just hanging out. | 我们就是在随便玩玩 |
[14:17] | Get Mack. I need to see him. | 把麦克叫来 我要见他 |
[14:18] | No, he’s sleeping –I think. | 不行 我觉得他在睡觉 |
[14:20] | I don’t know! He won’t talk to me. | 我也不知道 他不跟我说话 |
[14:21] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[14:22] | – No, I can’t. – Open — | – 不行 – 开门 |
[14:24] | Back up! | 往后退 |
[14:26] | – Mack. | 迈克 |
[14:28] | * Buy the same fits, but you still ain’t the crew | 买同样的衣服 你也不属于我们 |
[14:30] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸 |
[14:31] | – What did you do? – Nothing. | – 你们做了什么 – 什么都没有 |
[14:33] | We were just partying. | 我们就是在玩 |
[14:34] | Control, 7-Adam-19, | 控制台 7A19 |
[14:35] | send an RA to the Augustin Hotel, | 派辆救护车到奥古斯汀酒店 |
[14:37] | 9212 West 6th Street, Room 623. | 西六街9212号 623室 |
[14:39] | Adult male, possible OD. | 成年男性 可能是过度服药 |
[14:41] | * That ain’t you, that ain’t you | 那不是你 那不是你 |
[14:42] | * That ain’t you, that ain’t you | 那不是你 那不是你 |
[14:44] | Come on, Mack. | 醒醒 迈克 |
[14:47] | Come on. Wake up, Mack! | 醒醒 麦克 |
[14:48] | Tim. Narcan. | 蒂姆 纳洛酮 |
[14:57] | * Got a team of boys, yeah | 我们有一群小伙子 |
[15:02] | You’re all right, man. You’re all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[15:03] | I’m here, okay? Beth’s here. | 我在这 贝丝也在 |
[15:04] | You’re okay, bud. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[15:06] | – Try and sit up. – Beth…baby… | – 试着坐起来 – 贝丝 孩子 |
[15:09] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我看不下去了 |
[15:10] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[15:12] | Come back. I love you. | 回来 我是爱你的 |
[15:13] | You said I was the one you loved. | 你说过你爱的那个人是我 |
[15:15] | *In a Lamborghini | 坐在兰博基尼里 |
[15:17] | * You could like the same, but you still ain’t the crew | 或许喜好一致 但你不属于我们的一员 |
[15:19] | Okay, tell me the truth. | 好吧 跟我说实话 |
[15:22] | Did working the convention as a patrol officer | 对你来说 作为巡逻警官出来执勤 |
[15:24] | feel like a demotion? | 会感觉像是降职吗 |
[15:25] | At first, yes. | 刚开始是的 |
[15:27] | But then, I don’t know. I got a contact anxiety high. | 后来 不知怎的 我爱上了跟人接触的感觉 |
[15:30] | I do not miss the constant fear and the lying so much | 我一点也不怀念 那种无时无刻不在恐惧撒谎 |
[15:33] | you don’t know what the truth is. | 分不清幻觉与现实的感觉 |
[15:35] | Hey! | 站住 |
[15:36] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[15:41] | Victor, right? | 是叫维克托吧 |
[15:42] | Hey. How you doing? | 你好啊 最近怎么样 |
[15:44] | Victor’s in my Ethics class. | 维克托和我一起上伦理课 |
[15:45] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[15:47] | I can see why you might think that. | 我知道你为什么会那样想 |
[15:48] | Um, but to be fair, this uniform could also mean | 但 公平地说 穿这身制服也有可能 |
[15:50] | I’m a male stripper. | 是跳脱衣舞的 |
[15:51] | Whoa. What’s all that for? | 你这是干嘛 |
[15:53] | To show everyone in class we got a narc inside. | 好给大家看咱们班里有个缉毒警内奸 |
[15:55] | Victor. Hey. | 维克托 别这样 |
[15:57] | It’s a little harsh. Victor. | 是有点难接受 维克托 |
[16:01] | Well…can’t wait to hear how class goes. | 等不及听你下节课的精彩表现了 |
[16:09] | Hey. | 伙计 |
[16:11] | Were you trying to kill yourself? | 你是想自杀来着吗 |
[16:13] | God, Bradford, no. | 老天 布拉福德 不是 |
[16:15] | Okay, then what the hell were you thinking? | 那你脑子里在想什么 |
[16:16] | You told me you were taking Oxy because you were injured. | 你跟我说你是因为受伤了才服用止痛药的 |
[16:18] | I was. Alright? | 是这样的 好吗 |
[16:20] | I am. | 我是受伤了 |
[16:22] | It was a mistake. | 这是一个无心之失 |
[16:23] | A mistake? Yeah. | – 无心之失 – 是的 |
[16:24] | You downed opioids with whiskey. | 你就着威士忌吃止痛药 |
[16:26] | Alright, that’s not pain management. | 听着 这不是病痛管理 |
[16:28] | That is a problem. I know. | – 这是个问题 – 我知道 |
[16:30] | I screwed up, okay? Yeah. | – 我搞砸了 好吗 – 是吗 |
[16:32] | I was just trying to push through the pain | 我只是想熬过这段痛楚 |
[16:34] | a-a-and keep working. | 然 然后继续工作 |
[16:36] | It got away from me. Y-You know how it is. | 然后我有点刹不住车了 你知道我的意思 |
[16:37] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:40] | And I know addicts lie so much | 我还知道瘾君子满嘴谎言 |
[16:41] | they don’t know what’s true anymore. | 以至于自己也分不清真假 |
[16:42] | Hey, I am not your ex-wife.Really? | – 我不是你的前妻 – 真的吗 |
[16:44] | ‘Cause from where I’m standing, you look exactly like Isabel. | 因为就我所见 你表现得和伊丽莎白一模一样 |
[16:47] | Look, I’m not gonna make the same mistake I did with her. | 听着 我不会在你身上重蹈覆辙了 |
[16:49] | You are going into a program. | 你得去参加治疗 |
[16:51] | Tomorrow. | 明天就去 |
[16:53] | You can’t keep doing this to your family, Mack. | 你不能再这么对待你的家人了 马克 |
[16:56] | I know. I know. | 我懂 我懂 |
[16:58] | I will. | 我会去的 |
[17:00] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[17:10] | 预留车位 | |
[17:11] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:12] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:13] | So, you know we’re gonna have to talk about it, right? | 所以你知道我们最终还是要谈谈 对吧 |
[17:16] | Look, it was a momentary lapse in judgement, | 你看 我只是瞬间出现了判断失误 |
[17:20] | and Tim has already scolded me for listening in, | 而且蒂姆已经教训了我不该偷听 |
[17:22] | but I gotta say, um, | 但 不得不说 |
[17:24] | what I heard at your seminar was amazing. | 你在讲座上的表现棒呆了 |
[17:28] | I was a little rusty, but thank you. | 我是有点生疏了 但谢谢你 |
[17:30] | Listen, I’ve been thinking a lot | 听着 我一直在考虑 |
[17:32] | about what I want to do | 我到底想从事什么 |
[17:33] | once I’m eligible to test, and… | 一旦我考试达标 还有 |
[17:36] | I think I could be really good at undercover work. | 我觉得我会很适合当个卧底 |
[17:39] | I would love to pick your brain sometime — | 有时间我想再和你探讨一下 |
[17:40] | not about tactics, just… | 也不是战术细节 只是 |
[17:43] | what I should focus on to prepare for the job. | 我该为这份工作做什么准备 |
[17:46] | I actually –I…have time | 其实 我正好有时间 |
[17:48] | for drinks right now, if you want. | 可以喝一杯 如果你想去的话 |
[17:50] | Yeah. Great. | 那当然好 |
[17:52] | Alright. Uh…no. | – 好的 – 不行 |
[17:53] | I have a homework thing with Tamara. | 我答应了塔玛拉帮她看作业 |
[17:56] | She won’t mind if we do it a little bit later. | 她应该不会介意晚点再做 |
[17:59] | Let me just give her a call. | 先让我给她打个电话 |
[18:02] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[18:04] | Are we cool if we do the interview | 你愿意今晚晚点的时候 |
[18:06] | a little bit later tonight? | 再做那个访谈吗 |
[18:07] | Is 9:00 too late for you? | 你觉得九点晚吗 |
[18:09] | Okay. Great. I will see you then. | 好的 好极了 待会见 |
[18:11] | I am all yours. | 悉听君便 |
[18:14] | Hey. You know you owe me big time, right? | 你知道你欠了我个大人情吧 |
[18:17] | Yeah, but can we keep my tab open? | 知道 但我们能继续赊账吗 |
[18:19] | I could use another assist. | 我还需要你帮忙 |
[18:20] | Uh, I was about to go out for drinks | 我正准备出去和我的同事 |
[18:22] | 露西・陈一起喝一杯 with a colleague of mine, Lucy Chen. | |
[18:24] | Hey. | 你好 |
[18:25] | I’m in a bind. | 我遇上点困难 |
[18:26] | Look, the real reason | 听着 我今天 |
[18:27] | I couldn’t make the convention today | 没去执勤的真正原因 |
[18:28] | is because I spotted a tail | 是因为开过萨克拉门托路时 |
[18:29] | on my way down from Sacramento. | 有一个人在尾随我 |
[18:30] | Who? I think it’s the buyer | – 谁 – 我觉得是 |
[18:32] | in this op I’ve been running. | 我负责的这个窝点的卖家 |
[18:34] | They’re sniffing around a big batch | 他们一直在盯着我卖的 |
[18:35] | of liquid Fentanyl I’m selling. | 液体芬太尼 |
[18:36] | And you think they’re onto you? | 你觉得他们盯上你了吗 |
[18:37] | I think there’s a lot of money in play | 我觉得他们投入了不少钱 |
[18:40] | and they’re paranoid as hell. | 疑心病重得要命 |
[18:41] | Are they still surveilling you? | 他们还在监视你吗 |
[18:42] | Yeah, I couldn’t lose them. | 是的 我甩不掉他们 |
[18:44] | I think they put a tracker on my car. | 可能是在我车上安装了定位仪 |
[18:46] | Look, I’m at The Smoke House in Burbank, | 我在伯班克的吸烟屋这 |
[18:48] | but my whole team’s up in San Jose. | 但我的小队全在圣何塞那边 |
[18:49] | What are you driving? | 你开的什么车 |
[18:51] | Black Mustang GT. They know me as Coco. | 黑色野马 他们叫我可可 |
[18:53] | Alright, I’m on my way. | 好的 我这就来 |
[18:54] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:56] | I’m gonna have to call Grey now, | 我现在得打给格雷 |
[18:57] | and we’re gonna have to take a rain check | 改天再去喝酒吧 |
[18:58] | on our drinks, but –Totally. | 没事 |
[19:01] | Unless you wanna come with? | 除非你想跟着一起去 |
[19:08] | Narc. | 缉毒警 |
[19:09] | Hey. There’s no call for that. | 没必要这么伤人嘛 |
[19:11] | At least let me explain first? | 至少先听我解释 |
[19:12] | Explain what?That he’s a cop. | – 解释什么 – 他是个警察 |
[19:14] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:15] | What do you mean, you know? | 什么意思 你知道吗 |
[19:16] | Well, I saw it on his application | 是的 他报名的时候 |
[19:18] | when he signed up for my class. | 报名表上就是这么写的 |
[19:20] | And you didn’t tell us? | 那你为什么不告诉我们 |
[19:21] | Oh, it wasn’t my decision to make. | 这话不该由我来说 |
[19:23] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这样讲 |
[19:24] | Cops have been spying on people like us | 警察惯于监视 |
[19:26] | for 200 years. | 我们这样的人 |
[19:27] | He could be taking this class to get close to us, | 他可能就是想靠这堂课来接近我们 |
[19:29] | to get into LULAC or Black Lives Matter. | 由此打入拉丁美裔公民联合同盟或黑命贵的组织内部 |
[19:31] | Oh, I’m not undercover. | 我不是便衣警察 |
[19:33] | – I’m — I’m actually just a rookie. | 我是 我才是个菜鸟 |
[19:34] | Dude, stop lying. | 老兄 别撒谎了 |
[19:35] | I’m not. Um… | 我不是 |
[19:38] | Two years ago, I was working construction back east. | 两年前 我还是东部的建筑承包商 |
[19:41] | I moved out here to join the police | 为了加入警局才搬到这里来 |
[19:43] | and make a difference. | 希望重头再来 |
[19:45] | I’m actually taking this class to finally get my degree. | 其实我是为了拿到一个学位 才来上这门课的 |
[19:48] | It’s true. I read his transcript. | 是真的 我看过他的报告单 |
[19:51] | Plus, do you really think the LAPD’s gonna send | 还有 你们真的觉得洛杉矶警局 |
[19:53] | a 40-something-year-old white guy to infiltrate BLM? | 会派一个四十多岁的白人来打入黑人运动的内部吗 |
[19:56] | Come on, now.Probably not. | – 别扯淡了 – 也许不会吧 |
[19:57] | He still should have told us he’s a cop. | 但他还是应该告诉我们他是个警察的 |
[20:01] | Who here thinks that John is ethically obligated | 这里有谁觉得约翰在伦理上有义务 |
[20:03] | to identify himself? | 自报家门 |
[20:05] | I do. | 我 |
[20:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:08] | This is supposed to be a safe space. | 这里本该是一个安全空间 |
[20:10] | What if one of us admitted to a crime | 要是我们当中的谁在讨论中 |
[20:12] | in the middle of a discussion? | 不小心承认自己犯过罪呢 |
[20:13] | Well, then, you’d be stupid. | 那样的话 你一定是在犯傻 |
[20:15] | There are no truly safe spaces — | 世上没有什么安全空间 |
[20:17] | I mean, certainly not in a college classroom. | 我是说 大学教室肯定不是 |
[20:19] | But believe it or not, | 但不管你信不信 |
[20:20] | I, uh, was wrestling with | 我 嗯 昨晚 |
[20:22] | whether or not to tell you last night, and… | 挣扎过要不要告诉你们 但 |
[20:25] | honestly, I still don’t know what the right decision is. | 说实话 我依然不知道怎么做算是正确 |
[20:28] | Okay, well, let’s explore that further. | 好的 那我们深入地探讨一下 |
[20:30] | I want everyone in here to write a five-page essay. | 请各位完成一份五页的论文 |
[20:34] | Tell me why or why not you think that John had | 叙述你认为约翰在伦理上 |
[20:36] | an ethical obligation to tell us he’s a cop. | 是否有义务告知我们他是一名警察 |
[20:48] | There’s June’s car. | 那是琼的车 |
[21:07] | Tracker. | 定位仪 |
[21:08] | What’s the plan? | 我们的计划是什么 |
[21:09] | You go in, find June. | 你进去 找到琼 |
[21:11] | Remember, her undercover name is Coco. | 记住 她的卧底名字叫可可 |
[21:13] | She’s a friend in town. | 她是你镇上的朋友 |
[21:15] | Buy her a drink, chat her up. | 给她买杯喝的 聊几句 |
[21:16] | I will hang back and try and spot who her tails are. | 我会折回去 看能不能找到尾随她的人 |
[21:19] | Okay. You up for this? | – 知道了 – 你准备好了吗 |
[21:21] | Hell yeah. | 当然 |
[21:25] | Coco? | 可可 |
[21:27] | Hey. Hey. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[21:30] | Harper found a tracker outside. We think they’re here. | 哈珀在外面找到了一个定位仪 他们来了 |
[21:33] | Yeah, I know. One’s at your 4:00. | 我知道 其中一个在你四点钟方向 |
[21:34] | Haven’t spotted his backup yet. | 还没发现他的后援 |
[21:40] | Hey, honey. Can I get you something? | 宝贝 想喝点什么吗 |
[21:41] | Yeah, sure. Uh, I will have what she’s having. | 好啊 我就要和她一样的吧 |
[21:43] | Do you want another one?Sure. | – 你想再来一杯吗 – 好 |
[21:45] | Make it three. | 来三杯 |
[21:49] | Coco. | 可可 |
[21:50] | Hey, what a coincidence, seeing you all the way down here. | 多巧啊 在这里遇见你 |
[21:53] | Like hell. You followed me. | 瞎说 明明是你跟踪我 |
[21:55] | We got a lot of money on the line with this deal, | 我们在这笔交易上投了大钱 |
[21:57] | so we need to be very careful. | 不得不小心行事啊 |
[22:00] | A lot of people in this business, you know… | 很多干这一行的人 你懂的 |
[22:02] | they don’t have integrity. | 人品不行 |
[22:04] | Yeah, ’cause you’re just filled with integrity, | 是啊 而你就是一个人品极好的人啊 |
[22:06] | aren’t you, Sato? | 不是吗 佐藤 |
[22:09] | Oh, you say my name in front of someone that Idon’t know? | 你居然在我不认识的人面前提我的名字 |
[22:12] | What is wrong with you? | 你是什么毛病 |
[22:14] | No, what’s wrong with you? | 不是 你是什么毛病 |
[22:15] | No one asked you to sit. | 没人邀请你坐下 |
[22:19] | Who is this bitch? | 你算哪根葱 |
[22:22] | Oh, you just killed yourself. | 你这是自寻死路 |
[22:24] | I’m looking at an empty chair right there. | 这把椅子马上就要空出来了 |
[22:28] | Then who’s gonna conduct the hydrogenation process? | 那谁还能指导加氢过程 |
[22:31] | Who’s gonna perform the molecular synthesis | 由谁来实施分子合成 |
[22:33] | to get the acid tables balanced? | 来达到酸性指标平衡 |
[22:34] | You get that wrong, you’re gonna have | 一个不小心 你就会把买家害得 |
[22:35] | buyers with brain bleed. | 脑出血 |
[22:36] | You’re the chemist. | 你是化学专家啊 |
[22:38] | She’s the chemist. | 她是化学专家 |
[22:40] | Yeah, she is. | 就是她 |
[22:42] | Now back off. | 给我走人 |
[22:44] | And tell your boss the price just went up 5% | 再告诉你老大 我要加价 5% |
[22:46] | for the lack of trust. | 因为你不信任我 |
[22:47] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[22:49] | Let’s take a walk, | 跟我走走 |
[22:51] | talk about this somewhere a little more private. | 找个私密点的地方谈 |
[22:59] | We’re gonna go for a little ride. | 我们开车出去兜一圈 |
[23:02] | Think about why, uh, I got such a bad feeling about you. | 让我想想为什么 对你们有种不详的预感 |
[23:06] | These guys are cops. | 他们俩是条子 |
[23:07] | They put a tracker on your car. | 他们在你的车上放了一个追踪器 |
[23:09] | Got a bad feeling about me,huh? | 对我有不好的预感 是吗 |
[23:11] | Hey, we’re not cops. | 别这样 我们不是警察 |
[23:13] | You want me to do ’em here or take ’em to the farm? | 你想在这里把他们解决了还是带回农场去 |
[23:15] | Hey, you gotta believe me. | 你们得相信我 |
[23:17] | Coco, you know me. | 可可 你是知道我的 |
[23:19] | Then what’s with the tracker? | 那这个追踪器怎么回事 |
[23:20] | Salonga wanted you surveilled, | 萨隆珈只是想监视你 |
[23:22] | in case you guys tried to rip us off. | 怕你们把我们坑了 |
[23:24] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[23:25] | Look, we want this deal to happen. | 听着 我们是诚心想做这笔生意 |
[23:28] | We need this deal to happen, okay? | 这生意我们做定了 好吗 |
[23:30] | We just wanted to make sure. | 我们只是怕出现万一 |
[23:31] | Well, now you are. | 现在你不用担心了 |
[23:32] | But the price just went up 10%. | 但是价格涨了百分之十 |
[23:35] | Consider it a tax for pissing me off. | 这是你惹火我的代价 |
[23:37] | Salonga ain’t gonna go for that. | 萨隆珈不会同意的 |
[23:39] | Hmm, then this is goodbye. I got plenty of other buyers. | 那就算了 我们的买家多着呢 |
[23:40] | Yeah, okay, okay! | 好吧 我答应了 |
[23:44] | I’ll make it happen. | 我会去试试看的 |
[23:46] | But she comes, too. | 但是她也要来 |
[23:47] | At that price, I want her to test the product | 作为代价 我要她来当着我们的面 |
[23:49] | in front of us to make sure that it’s pure. | 验货 确保货的纯度 |
[23:52] | Forget it. No. She doesn’t go out on buys. | 想都别想 不行 她不会见买家 |
[23:53] | What? N-No. I’ll go. | 什么 不 让我去 |
[23:56] | I’ve already spent my share of the money in my head. | 我已经想好钱怎么花了 |
[23:58] | I’ll call you on this phone with the new location. | 我会打这个电话告诉你新的地址 |
[24:01] | And you better pick up on the first ring. | 你最好一响铃?就接电话 |
[24:03] | Now piss off. | 现在滚吧 |
[24:05] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[24:16] | I can’t believe we just did that. | 真没想到我们就这么搞定了 |
[24:19] | “You want me to do them here or take ’em to the farm?” | 你想在这里把他们解决了还是带回农场去 |
[24:20] | You are sobadass! | 你好飒啊 |
[24:22] | Wait, how much do you know about opioid chemistry? | 等等 你对制药化学懂多少 |
[24:25] | I mean, just what they taught me at the Academy. | 就学校里那些东西 |
[24:26] | But I got straight A’s in high school chemistry, so… | 但是我高中化学拿了全优 所以 |
[24:29] | Then you’re gonna have some homework to do. | 那你得做补补课了 |
[24:34] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[24:37] | Hey. Look, I am sosorry. | 对不起 我很抱歉 |
[24:40] | – It’s cool. – No, it’s not. | – 没事的 – 不 有事 |
[24:43] | Drinks turned into this undercover thing, | 昨晚喝着喝着就变成了卧底行动 |
[24:45] | which was super cool –but not the point. | 超酷的 不过这不是重点 |
[24:48] | Look, there’s no excuse for me leaving you hanging. | 我知道 我不应该把你一个人留下 |
[24:52] | Can you do the interview now? Or tonight? | 你能现在做那个采访吗 或者今晚 |
[24:54] | When is your paper due? | 你的论文什么时候交 |
[24:55] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[24:56] | The drunk lady across the hall | 那个走廊对面的那个醉女人 |
[24:57] | used to be a luchadora. | 之前是一个摔跤手 |
[25:00] | I’ll just ask her. | 我去问她就好了 |
[25:00] | What? | 什么 |
[25:02] | Mexican wrestler. No. No. | – 墨西哥自由摔跤手 – 不行 |
[25:03] | Look, give me another chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[25:06] | Okay? Tonight. | 好吗 就今晚 |
[25:07] | I promise I’ll be there. | 我保证 我一定会到 |
[25:09] | Okay. Sure. | 好 就这样 |
[25:11] | Now I gotta get to school. | 现在我要去学校了 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:18] | 你收到关于马克・丹尼尔斯的报告了吗 You get my report on Mack Daniels? | |
[25:20] | Yeah, I did. | 收到了 |
[25:24] | Are you sure this is the way you want things to go? | 你确定你要这样做吗 |
[25:27] | He’ll get fired, might do jail time. | 他会被解雇的 还有可能蹲大牢 |
[25:29] | Mack didn’t get hurt a month ago. | 马克不是一个月前受伤的 |
[25:30] | He got hurt six months ago. | 那是六个月前的事情了 |
[25:32] | He’s deep into an addiction, | 他现在已经成瘾 |
[25:33] | and he’s walking around with a loaded gun. | 还配着已把上膛的枪到处晃 |
[25:35] | And, sir, i-it’s not just that. | 长官 还不止这些 |
[25:37] | I-I went back to his hotel room. | 我去了他酒店的房间 |
[25:39] | There were prescription bottles | 房里的处方药瓶子上 |
[25:40] | with other people’s names on ’em. | 写着别人的名字 |
[25:41] | And he could be doing anything to get those pills. | 为了拿到那些药他可能什么都做得出来 |
[25:43] | Cops have to be held to a higher standard. | 对警察应该有更高的标准 |
[25:45] | Anything less, all hell breaks loose. | 稍微低一点 一切都会乱套 |
[25:46] | I agree. | 我同意你的话 |
[25:49] | I just wanted to make sure you saw the repercussions. | 我只是想确定你明白后果 |
[25:52] | He’s going to lose his pension. | 他的退休金也会停掉 |
[25:53] | Yeah. I-I struggled with that. | 我知道 我纠结了很久 |
[25:59] | But it’s what I should have done with Isabel. | 我当初也该对伊莎贝尔这么做 |
[26:01] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[26:03] | So, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[26:04] | Chen’s going on a special assignment today. | 陈今天有一个特殊的任务 |
[26:06] | She’ll be joining Harper on an undercover operation. | 她要加入哈珀的卧底工作 |
[26:09] | This is Sergeant June Zhang of Fresno PD. | 这是弗雷斯诺警察局的张琼警官 |
[26:13] | We are gonna help out on her op today. | 今天我们要协助她的行动 |
[26:15] | Appreciate the assistance, guys. | 谢谢大家的帮助 |
[26:16] | I’m June, the UC. | 我叫琼 卧底警察 |
[26:18] | My case officer, Lieutenant Balasco, | 我的案件负责人 巴拉斯科警官 |
[26:20] | who is not nearly as mean and awful as he looks. | 他没有看起来那么刻薄 |
[26:23] | For the last eight months, | 过去八个月 |
[26:24] | I have been up on a crew out of San Jose who made bank | 我一直在跟进圣何塞一个制作并 |
[26:27] | selling precursors of liquid Fentanyl. | 出售液体芬太尼制毒化学品的团伙 |
[26:29] | But they got greedy, tried to go from selling the parts | 但是他们愈发贪婪 不仅想卖半成品 |
[26:31] | to making and selling the finished product. | 还想制成芬太尼成品出售 |
[26:34] | But their lab blew up, killing their chemist | 但是他们的实验室爆炸了 炸死了他们的制药师 |
[26:36] | and destroying their entire supply, | 供应完全跟不上了 |
[26:37] | leaving them with no product and a lot of pissed-off buyers. | 他们手里没货 一屁股愤怒的买家 |
[26:40] | Which is when I swooped in, promising enough product | 于是我乘虚而入 答应提供足够的货 |
[26:43] | to satisfy all their customers and then some. | 满足他们所有的买家 |
[26:45] | But last night, all our hard work almost fell apart, | 但是昨晚 我们的努力差点白费 |
[26:48] | until the quick thinking of Officer Chen saved my ass. | 幸好机智的陈警官救了我 |
[26:52] | Chen, stand up so they can see what you’re wearing. | 陈 站起来让大家看看你今天穿了什么 |
[26:53] | Yeah.The op today is simple. | 今天的行动很简单 |
[26:56] | Trade drugs for cash, then arrest everybody | 现金交易毒品 然后把他们一窝端 |
[26:59] | 让他们供出他们的老大 奥尔多・萨隆珈 and try to get them to flip on Aldo Salonga, their boss. | |
[27:02] | Alright. You have your assignment. | 就这样 你们已经拿到各自的分工了 |
[27:03] | Everyone in position by 10:00 a.m. | 所有人在十点前就位 |
[27:08] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干嘛 |
[27:09] | You can’t pit an untrained probationary officer | 你不能让未经训练的预备警官 |
[27:11] | against one of the most dangerous | 去面对加利福尼亚 |
[27:12] | crime syndicates in California. | 最危险的犯罪团伙 |
[27:13] | I don’t want to hear it, Tim. She volunteered. | 我不想听你说这些 蒂姆 她自愿参与的 |
[27:15] | Plus, Grey authorized it, | 再说了 格雷都同意了 |
[27:17] | and we have some of the best operational expertise | 我们多的是优秀的行动专家 |
[27:20] | she could ask for. | 她可以请教 |
[27:21] | They know the gladiator cage you’re walking into. | 他们知道你正在走进虎穴 |
[27:23] | You don’t. That’s not volunteering. | 但是你不知道 这可不叫自愿 |
[27:25] | That’s being used. | 这是被利用了 |
[27:29] | Hey, don’t let Bradford kill your confidence, okay? | 别让布拉德福德打击了你的自信 好吗 |
[27:32] | His…hang-ups about UC work are his to deal with, not yours. | 他对卧底工作的担忧是他的事 和你无关 |
[27:36] | I kinda hoped that he would be proud of me. | 我本来希望他会为我感到骄傲 |
[27:38] | Wow. That sounds stupid when I say it out loud. | 天呐 我这样说出来真是傻透了 |
[27:41] | No, it doesn’t. He’s your training officer. | 不傻 他是你的带训警官 |
[27:44] | He’s gotten you this far. | 是他带你走了那么远 |
[27:45] | There’s nothing wrong with wanting his approval. | 想得到他的认可无可厚非 |
[27:47] | And for what it’s worth, you’ve got mine. | 无论如何 你已经得到了我的肯定 |
[27:49] | You handled yourself like a pro last night. | 你昨晚表现像一个成熟的警察 |
[27:52] | Those instincts can’t be taught. | 那些本能是学不来的 |
[27:53] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[27:55] | Hey! I need your help! | 嘿 来帮帮我 |
[27:56] | Somebody hurt Silas! Come on! | 快来 有人伤了赛拉斯 |
[28:03] | I came by this morning, found him like this. | 我早上过来的时候他就这样了 |
[28:04] | He won’t say what happened. | 他不跟我说怎么了 |
[28:07] | Silas. Look, Officer West is here. | 赛拉斯 韦斯特警官来了 |
[28:09] | Hey, Silas. Looks like it hurts. | 赛拉斯 看起来很痛 |
[28:13] | Did you, uh, crash your bike? | 你骑车摔倒了吗 |
[28:16] | Someone hurt you? | 有人故意伤害你吗 |
[28:19] | Where is your bike?It’s okay. | 你的单车呢 没事的 |
[28:21] | You can talk to us. | 你可以和我们说 |
[28:23] | If anything happened, let us help. | 如果发生了什么事情 让我们来帮你 |
[28:25] | I called his mother. | 我打给他妈了 |
[28:27] | She’s — She’s on her way back from work now. | 她 她现在就回家 |
[28:28] | Okay, well, in the meantime, Silas, | 那现在 赛拉斯 |
[28:30] | come back to the Center, | 跟我们回中心 |
[28:32] | and we’ll get those wounds cleaned up, alright? | 我们把伤口清理一下 行吗 |
[28:34] | I’m never going back there. | 我再也不回那里了 |
[28:36] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[28:40] | Look, uh, I’m sorry to hear that. | 听着 听到这些我很难过 |
[28:43] | Do you mind if I borrow your notebook? | 你介意我把笔记本拿走吗 |
[28:45] | Finish up your patrol for you? | 我替你完成巡逻 |
[28:48] | Look, I’ll, uh, bring it back. | 放心 我会还给你的 |
[28:50] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[28:54] | Hey, can you, uh –can you stay with him? | 你能 你能陪着他吗 |
[28:57] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[28:58] | 我是杰克逊・韦斯特 Hey. Yeah, it’s, uh, Jackson West. | |
[29:02] | Are you still working in the area? | 你还在这个辖区工作吗 |
[29:17] | Control, 7-Adam-07, show us Code 6. | 控制台 7A07 下车调查 |
[29:21] | Silas’ last entry was a broken street light at this address. | 赛拉斯最后一条登记是一个坏掉的路灯 就是这个地址 |
[29:24] | Something happened. Check it out. | 发生了什么事 查一下 |
[29:35] | The bike. | 单车在那 |
[29:41] | Police! | 警察 |
[29:46] | – What? – Sir, we need to talk to you | – 有事吗 – 先生 我们得和你谈一下 |
[29:48] | about this bike over here and what happened | 你门口的单车 |
[29:49] | to the young man who was riding it. | 还有昨晚骑车的男孩 |
[29:52] | the show where everyone’s a winner. | 在这里每个人都是赢家 |
[29:53] | Sir, open the door right now. | 先生 请马上把门打开 |
[29:55] | He’s running! | 他跑了 |
[29:58] | …and win the gold. | 并赢得金牌 |
[29:59] | Now here he is. | 现在登场的是 |
[30:01] | 没在这 | |
[30:03] | 山姆・洛夫乔伊 《猴子也疯狂》节目主持人 your “Money Madness” host, Sam Lovejoy. | |
[30:05] | Show yourself now! | 请马上出来 |
[30:07] | Thank you, Bobby, and hello, everybody. | 谢谢你 波比 大家好 |
[30:08] | This is “Money Madness.” | 欢迎收看猴子也疯狂 |
[30:10] | 我是山姆・洛夫乔伊 我已经迫不及待 I’m Sam Lovejoy, and I just can’t wait | |
[30:12] | to give away all this cash. | 要把这些钱分出去了 |
[30:14] | Just look at my suit pocket. | 看看我的衣服口袋吧 |
[30:15] | It’s bursting at the seams with cash. | 口袋都要被钱胀破了 |
[30:17] | Now, Bobby, who’s tonight’s first soon-to-be winner? | 波比 谁是今晚的第一个大赢家 |
[30:20] | Sam, this is Miss Donna McGee | 山姆 这是来自俄亥俄州阿克伦的 |
[30:22] | – 唐娜・麦吉 – 你好 – from Akron, Ohio.- Hello. | |
[30:24] | Now, Bobby, who do we have playing on the phone? | 波比 现在我们连线的是谁 |
[30:26] | Just darling Donna. | 目前只有唐娜小姐 |
[30:28] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我们家 |
[30:31] | This is my house! Get out of it, I said! | 这是我的家 我说了 滚出去 |
[30:33] | Hey, hey! Come on. Come on. | 嘿 嘿 别这样 |
[30:35] | Come on! | 过来 |
[30:38] | He was spying on me! | 他在监视我 |
[30:41] | I saw him, outside, writing things about me, | 我看见他了 站在外面 写些关于我的事情 |
[30:43] | saying I’m crazy. I’m not crazy! | 说我疯了 我没疯 |
[30:45] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 |
[30:46] | He was staring at a broken street light. | 他是盯着坏了的路灯 |
[30:47] | You didn’t have to hurt him. | 你没必要伤害他 |
[30:48] | Liar. Liar! | 骗子 骗子 |
[30:49] | I taught him. I taught him. | 我教训了他 我教训了他 |
[30:51] | I taught him! | 我教训了他 |
[31:04] | I know you’re worried about Lucy. | 我知道你担心露西 |
[31:05] | Who said I was worried? | 谁说我担心了 |
[31:06] | I’m just saying, she can handle herself. | 我只是说说 她能照顾好自己 |
[31:09] | I know she can. I trained her. | 我知道她没问题 我训练过她了 |
[31:11] | Eagle One in place. | 鹰眼一号就位 |
[31:14] | Alright, uh, let’s go over this one more time. | 好 让我们再过一遍 |
[31:17] | Salonga’s crew arrives, | 萨隆珈的团伙来了之后 |
[31:19] | you test the Fentanyl, give them a show, | 你验一下芬太尼 给他们看一眼 |
[31:21] | we get the money, they get this van, | 我们拿到钱 他们上车 |
[31:23] | and then, boom, strike team takes them down. | 然后 砰 突击队把他们拿下 |
[31:25] | Walk in the park. | 走进公园 |
[31:26] | And if not… | 如果没有的话 |
[31:30] | …we make some noise until the cavalry arrives. | 我们就弄点噪音 等装甲部队来 |
[31:34] | You want to go over the signals again? | 你想再对一遍暗号吗 |
[31:36] | Yeah. “Workhorse” means we’re in trouble. | 苦活就代表着我们有麻烦了 |
[31:38] | And “Beautiful day,” we’re all good. | 美好的一天 表示一切正常 |
[31:40] | Lucy. | 露西 |
[31:43] | Are youall good?Yeah. Yes. | – 你没问题吧 – 没问题 |
[31:45] | You know, if you’re not nervous, you’re not human. | 这种情况下 是个人都会紧张 |
[31:48] | Okay? So, use this to your advantage. | 所以 你要好好利用这一点 |
[31:51] | Be scared. Be wild. Be unpredictable. | 表现出害怕 保持勇敢 让人捉摸不透 |
[31:55] | Be a cobra. | 就像一条眼镜蛇一样 |
[32:02] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[32:03] | No. What’s your formula | – 不能 – 你在工作之外 |
[32:05] | for when you tell people you’re a police officer | 会不会告诉别人 |
[32:07] | in off-duty life? | 你是警察 |
[32:08] | I try not to put myself in social situations | 我尽量避免出席 |
[32:10] | where I need to. Right. | – 一切必要的社交场合 – 也对 |
[32:12] | It’s just that I got outed as a cop in my Criminal Law class, | 有人在刑法课上揭露了我的警察身份 |
[32:14] | and there’s some pretty strong feelings | 引起了些强烈的反应 |
[32:16] | that I should’ve been upfront about it. | 我应该早有对策的 |
[32:18] | You did the right thing keeping it a secret. | 你守口如瓶是对的 |
[32:20] | Now you gotta sit in the back row, | 现在你只能坐到教室最后一排 |
[32:21] | always have your eyes on the door. | 随时留心教室后门了 |
[32:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:25] | Because they know you’re a cop now, | 因为他们现在知道你是警察了 |
[32:26] | which means they know you carry an off-duty weapon. | 他们知道你会配枪 |
[32:28] | Somebody may try to take it from you, | 可能有人会把枪从你身上夺走 |
[32:29] | or maybe just attack you because they hate cops. | 或者仅仅因为讨厌警察就攻击你 |
[32:31] | All due respect, I can’t live my life like that — | 恕我直言 我没办法像这样 |
[32:34] | with being suspicious of people, | 带着对周围人的猜忌 |
[32:35] | seeing the world as dangerous. | 和对整个世界的恶意生活 |
[32:37] | The world is dangerous. | 世界本来就是一个危险之地 |
[32:40] | Being vigilant is the price of admission. | 保持警惕是你的入场券 |
[32:46] | It’s go time. | 该行动了 |
[32:53] | Let’s do this!Where’s the money? | – 咱们开始吧 – 钱在哪里 |
[32:55] | First things first. | 闲话少说 |
[32:56] | I wanna test the shipment. | 我要先验货 |
[33:37] | Hard positives on every scale. | 每项检验都完美达标 |
[33:39] | When’s the last time you saw that? | 你上哪儿也找不出 |
[33:40] | Never. | 这么好的货 |
[33:42] | There’s nothing available this pure. | 没有比这更纯的了 |
[33:43] | Now let’s see the cash. | 钱呢 在哪里 |
[33:46] | We’re in business. | 可以开张了 |
[33:51] | Who the hell is that? | 那个人是谁 |
[33:52] | We’ve got another guest at the party. | 又一位不速之客 |
[33:54] | Standby for rescue. | 等待救援 |
[33:55] | If this is a set-up, you’re the first to go. | 如果这是个圈套 第一个死的人就是你 |
[33:57] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[33:59] | It’s just my boss. | 这位是我老板 |
[34:02] | And he wants to talk…to you. | 他想跟你谈一谈 |
[34:05] | Me? | 我 |
[34:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[34:12] | My apologies for last night. | 我为昨晚的事道歉 |
[34:14] | Sato overstepped. | 佐藤越界了 |
[34:16] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再有下次了 |
[34:20] | Come in and talk to me. | 进来吧 咱们谈谈 |
[34:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:24] | A monkey can be taught to test for drugs… | 连猴子都能学会辨别毒品 |
[34:27] | or a cop. | 万一你是警察呢 |
[34:30] | I need to see that you really know the science. | 我需要看看你是不是真的行家 |
[34:33] | Why aren’t we going in there and arresting everybody? | 我们为什么不冲过去逮捕所有人 |
[34:35] | We need to see the money first. | 我们要先看到金钱交易 |
[34:41] | What the hell. It’s a beautiful day. | 管他呢 今天天气不错 |
[34:44] | Nothing’s gonna go wrong. | 不会出什么差错的 |
[34:53] | Don’t concern yourself with him. | 不用担心他 |
[34:54] | It’s a little hard not to. | 想不担心会很难 |
[34:59] | Okay, stop trying to scare me | 好了 不用吓我 |
[35:00] | and just tell me what we’re doing here. | 告诉我 咱们来这里做什么 |
[35:01] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[35:04] | I know a little chemistry. | 我也懂一点化学 |
[35:07] | The hydromorphone hydrochloride you’re selling — | 你卖的氢吗啡酮盐酸盐 |
[35:11] | remind me of the formula. | 它的化学式是什么 |
[35:18] | 只要她写的不对 就一枪崩了她 | |
[35:21] | 我没写焦亚硫酸钠 | |
[35:25] | 因为这是反应的副产品 | |
[35:29] | 谢谢你没有一枪崩了我 | |
[35:35] | You speak Tagalog. | 你也会说他加禄语 |
[35:37] | My best friend in elementary school grew up in Quezon City. | 我小学时最好的朋友是奎松市人 |
[35:40] | I…basically lived at her house. | 我基本上是在她家长大的 |
[35:43] | I picked up a little bit. | 自学成才吧 |
[35:48] | Problem? | 你有意见吗 |
[35:49] | Nope. | 没有 |
[35:51] | I just have a flair for the dramatic. | 我只是临场发挥一下而已 |
[35:55] | Okay. Are we done? | 这样行了吗 |
[35:57] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[36:00] | So I have an offer. | 我有个提议 |
[36:02] | I kill Coco and the other one. | 我杀了可可和另外那个人 |
[36:04] | You keep half the money. | 你分走一半的钱 |
[36:07] | Come work for me. | 来为我工作 |
[36:13] | Betrayal’s not really my style, | 我这人不喜欢背叛朋友 |
[36:16] | but I’m flattered by the offer. | 不过你的提议我心领了 |
[36:18] | Can we finish the deal now? | 我们可以成交了吗 |
[36:50] | Now, that’s sexy. | 真带劲儿 |
[36:59] | Weapons down! | 放下武器 |
[37:01] | Weapons down on the ground right now! | 立刻放下你们的武器 |
[37:02] | Drop the gun! Hands above your head! | 把枪放下 手抱头 |
[37:03] | Interlace your fingers! | 手指交叉 |
[37:05] | Put your hands behind your head! Interlace your fingers now! | 手抱在头后 双手交叉 |
[37:06] | Hands behind your head. | 手抱头 |
[37:08] | Hands up, weapons down. | 举起手来 放下武器 |
[37:09] | Do notmove. You okay? | 不许动 你没事吧 |
[37:11] | Give me your hands.Sato! | – 手放好 – 佐藤 |
[37:13] | You set us up, you snitch! | 你陷害我们 你这个小人 |
[37:15] | You’re dead! You hear me?! | 我要杀了你 你听见了吗 |
[37:17] | – Eyes on him. – You’re dead! | – 看好他 – 你死定了 |
[37:18] | You watch your back!This brings back some memories. | – 你给我等着吧 – 这一幕似曾相识啊 |
[37:21] | First day together.Oh, right. | – 让我想起我们的第一次 – 行了吧 |
[37:25] | Watch your head. | 小心碰头 |
[37:35] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[37:50] | Beth. Hey. | 贝丝 |
[37:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:54] | 蒂姆・布拉福德 我的英雄 救命恩人 Tim Bradford, my hero and savior. | |
[37:57] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[37:59] | The hell you didn’t. | 去你的别无选择 |
[38:00] | When your coked out ex-wife was working undercover, | 当你吸毒的前妻做卧底时 |
[38:02] | you had all kinds of options. | 你一再纵容她 |
[38:03] | Now, all of a sudden, your hands are tied? | 现在突然就别无选择了 |
[38:07] | Hypocritical bastard. | 你这个虚伪的混蛋 |
[38:10] | I-I can’t excuse the past, okay? | 过去的事是我的错 |
[38:12] | But this is now, | 但现在是现在 |
[38:13] | and Mack crossed too many lines. | 而且马克犯的错太多了 |
[38:15] | I have three young kids and a husband | 我有三个孩子 如果我丈夫 |
[38:18] | who is looking at yearsin state prison | 进了监狱服刑 |
[38:20] | and no more pension. | 还没有退休金 |
[38:22] | How am I supposed to feed my kids? | 我要怎么养活我的孩子 |
[38:25] | I’m sorry this happened. | 发生这样的事我很抱歉 |
[38:28] | But I didn’t do it to you. | 但这件事不是我的错 |
[38:30] | Mack did. | 是马克 |
[38:31] | You…are a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[38:35] | You’re supposed to look out for your own. | 你应该照顾好自己人 |
[38:40] | * I wasn’t the favorite | 我不是最受欢迎的 |
[38:44] | * I wasn’t the first one off the gun | 我不是第一个开抢的人 |
[38:46] | * Might have seemed I was chasing | 看上去好像我在追你 |
[38:52] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不会吧 |
[38:54] | What’s so funny? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[38:56] | * No, never count me out | 不 别把我排除在外 |
[38:59] | * No, it ain’t how you start | 不 这是你开始的方式 |
[39:02] | So, what do we do now? | 所以 咱们现在怎么办 |
[39:04] | Let the kid choose. | 让孩子选喽 |
[39:06] | You know he’s gonna choose mine, right? | 你知道他会选我的 对吧 |
[39:07] | You wanna put money on that? | 你想打赌吗 |
[39:08] | How about dinner? | 赌一顿晚餐吧 |
[39:10] | I don’t know, I heard you had a boyfriend. | 我不确定耶 听说你有男朋友了 |
[39:13] | Hmm. The actor? | 那个演员 |
[39:14] | Doing a little background on me, huh? | 你还背景调查过我 |
[39:17] | Well, that boyfriend is no more. | 那个男朋友已经是过去式了 |
[39:20] | Long story. | 挺复杂的 |
[39:22] | I look forward to hearing about it over dinner. | 那就留着晚饭时讲给我听吧 |
[39:24] | * How you finish, finish, finish | 你是怎么结束 结束 结束 |
[39:28] | * Ain’t saying it’s easy | 没说这很容易 |
[39:30] | You know we don’t have class tonight, right? | 你知道咱们今晚没课吧 |
[39:33] | Right. I-I just –I needed some help. | 知道 不过我需要一些帮助 |
[39:36] | I’m not gonna write your paper for you. | 我不会帮你写论文的 |
[39:38] | No. No. I-I was hoping maybe you could tell me whatto write. | 不是的 我只希望你能告诉我写什么 |
[39:41] | I’ve spent the last two days talking to cops about | 我这两天一直在跟其他警察讨论 |
[39:43] | whether I should’ve identified myself, | 是否应该表明自己的身份 |
[39:45] | and the answers have ranged from “probably not” to “no way.” | 答案从最好不要 变成了 千万别 |
[39:48] | But…I am struggling | 但是我很担心 |
[39:51] | with how betrayed my classmates felt. | 同学们发现被背叛后会怎么想 |
[39:54] | So, I just…need a little outside perspective. | 所以 也许我需要一些局外人的意见 |
[39:58] | You should’ve said something. | 你应该告诉大家的 |
[40:01] | I’m sure there are a dozen reasons why cops think | 没错 是有很多警察认为自己的工作 |
[40:03] | that your job is a need-to-know thing, | 是一件值得吹嘘的事 |
[40:05] | but come on. | 但是拜托 |
[40:06] | It’s 2021. | 都2021年了 |
[40:08] | You guys have a hell of a lot to make up for. | 你们要弥补的事太多了 |
[40:10] | So, you want to win back trust? | 所以如果你想赢回信任 |
[40:13] | You gotta assume a higher level of responsibility. | 就要承担更高层次的责任 |
[40:15] | You gotta go the extra mile every single time. | 你需要每一次都更加努力 |
[40:18] | You think I have a chance to mend some fences here? | 你觉得我有机会和大家重修于好吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah. I do. | 有机会 |
[40:24] | Everyone in this classroom wants to change the system, | 教室里的每个人都想改变这个体制 |
[40:26] | and they’re driven by hope and a ton of anger. | 他们被希望和无穷的愤怒驱使着 |
[40:30] | But hope is what keeps them moving forward. | 但希望才是人们前进的动力 |
[40:33] | So if they see that you’re serious | 所以如果他们能看到 |
[40:34] | about being part of the change, | 你愿意做出改变的决心 |
[40:36] | they’ll let you back in. | 他们会再次接纳你的 |
[40:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:42] | – That’s so — I — | 对了 |
[40:43] | I should’ve written that down. | 我应该把你说的话记下来 |
[40:45] | What was the part in the beginning, | 你开头是怎么说的来着 |
[40:46] | when you said that… | 你说到 |
[40:48] | – You know what? I — I got it. | 还是算了 我自己搞定 |
[40:49] | – It’s — Thank you very much. It’s good stuff. | 非常感谢 受益匪浅 |
[40:53] | Oh, and they always want us to go undercover as strippers. | 而且他们总想让我们扮成脱衣舞娘去做卧底 |
[40:56] | Yes! | 可不是吗 |
[40:57] | As if our bodies are the only thing we have. | 就好像除了身材我们一无所有一样 |
[40:59] | Yes. Well, actually, | 对 当然了 |
[41:01] | – my — my body does have magical powers, | 我的身材确实魔力四射 |
[41:03] | butit does, a lot of the times, | 但确实 很多时候 |
[41:06] | feel like, as a female UC, that they just want to | 感觉作为女卧底 只能脱得丝毫不剩 |
[41:10] | get you naked for the guys in the van. | 去货车里的诱惑男人一样 |
[41:13] | Mm-hmm, so that they can drool over you | 好让他们对你垂涎三尺 |
[41:15] | in a cloud of their own farts. | 沉浸在自己放的臭屁里 |
[41:18] | I don’t think I can use any of this for my paper. | 你们说的这些我都不能写进自己的论文里去 |
[41:20] | Okay. Alright. | 好吧 |
[41:21] | – What — What exactly do you need to know? | 你到底想知道什么呢 |
[41:23] | Women have been cops | 洛杉矶警局自从100多年之前 |
[41:26] | in the LAPD over 100 years now, | 就有女警察了 |
[41:28] | but does it still feel like you have to act like a man | 是不是仍然需要表现得像个男人 |
[41:30] | to fit in?Good question. | – 才能融入其中呢 – 问得好 |
[41:32] | Well, you’re the rookie, the last one in. | 你是菜鸟 最后一个入局的 |
[41:35] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[41:38] | Mm, I think… | 我觉得呢 |
[41:41] | I think fitting in is a trap. | 我觉得融入其中 是个伪命题 |
[41:43] | I’m sitting between two of the best cops in the state… | 我就坐在全州两个最棒的警察之间 |
[41:47] | Mm….who had to navigate | 这两个人 |
[41:49] | an avalanche of obstacles just to get to the mountaintop. | 跨越了艰难万险才登上了山巅 |
[41:53] | They didn’t do it by trying to fit in. | 她们靠的不是融入其中 |
[41:55] | They did it by –you know, by, um… | 她们是靠的是 |
[41:58] | being stronger, smarter, more agile. | 更强的体能 更聪明的头脑 更敏捷的身手 |
[42:02] | They had to to navigate a system that still believes | 她们在这样的体制中负重前行 |
[42:05] | being a girl is inherently soft or weak, | 这个体制仍然认为女性生性软弱 |
[42:08] | as though empathy is somehow a liability. | 不愿对女性有丝毫同理心 |
[42:11] | There isn’t a guy in the force | 警队里没有任何一个男人 |
[42:13] | who can do what these guys can do. Mm. | 能做到跟她们一样好 |
[42:16] | And there sure as hell isn’t anyone tougher. | 更不可能比她们更厉害 |
[42:18] | Hoo! I will drink to that. | 说得好 干杯 |
[42:19] | Hell yeah. | 干杯 |