时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Last day of training. | 最后一个训练日 |
[00:03] | Last day of Tim barking orders. | 最后一个蒂姆发号施令的日子 |
[00:05] | Last day that they can fire us at a moment’s notice. | 最后一个他们可以当场辞退你的日子 |
[00:07] | Last day of them recording every flaw for posterity. | 最后一个将你的黑料记录在册供后世取乐的日子 |
[00:10] | It’s kind of bittersweet. | 有点喜忧参半啊 |
[00:12] | Nope. Just sweet. | 不会 只有喜而已 |
[00:13] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[00:15] | Guys, stop apologizing. | 不用抱歉了 |
[00:16] | You guys have finally made it, | 你们终于通过了 |
[00:18] | and I will be right behind you. | 我也会马上跟上来 |
[00:19] | Look, the extra month will fly by. | 还有一个月很快就过去了 |
[00:21] | You know it. | 说得对 |
[00:22] | Now, is Tim gonna do anything special | 蒂姆会不会举行个特别仪式来纪念 |
[00:24] | to memorialize your last shift together? | 你们作为搭档的最后一次执勤 |
[00:26] | Not knowingly. | 我没听说 |
[00:28] | You know, when you move on | 当你要结束一段 |
[00:29] | from an important relationship, | 重要的关系时 |
[00:31] | there are steps you should take to ensure a healthy parting. | 应该遵循一些重要的步骤才能做到好聚好散 |
[00:34] | We are going to work through every single one of them. | 我们要按照这些步骤逐个实施 |
[00:37] | Uh, how, if he doesn’t know you’re doing it? | 如果他被蒙在鼓里 还怎么实施 |
[00:39] | Trickery. Bye. | 阴谋诡计呗 拜拜 |
[00:41] | That’s… Yeah. | 有点 厉害 |
[00:44] | Who are yougonna ride with today? | 你今天跟谁搭档 |
[00:45] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[00:46] | Grey’s busy, and Smitty’s getting a back tattoo. | 格雷在忙着 斯米特在做他后背的纹身 |
[00:49] | That’s –Yeah. Don’t ask. | – 那有点 – 还是别提了 |
[00:50] | So, we are out of TOs, and I’m guessing | 既然没有其他教官带我 那我猜 |
[00:52] | I’m finishing my rookie year at the front desk. | 我得靠做接待员来完成我的新手年度了 |
[00:54] | Boot. | 走吧 |
[00:57] | Where’s our gear? | 我们装备在哪 |
[00:59] | Wait, what? | 等等 说什么 |
[01:01] | We started this journey together. | 既然我们一起开始的这场旅程 |
[01:03] | I think we should end it that way. | 那我觉得也要一起结束它 |
[01:04] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[01:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:06] | Then let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[01:12] | I thought we were tight. | 我以为我们关系很好 |
[01:13] | You did? | 你这么想吗 |
[01:14] | Um, we are. | 我们的确很好 |
[01:15] | That’s –I mean, why? What? | 怎么这么问 |
[01:17] | You told your ethics professor | 你跟你的伦理学教授说 |
[01:19] | she should come for a ride along? | 她可以跟我们一起出勤 |
[01:20] | No. | 没有 |
[01:21] | – Mm. We — No. | 没说啊 |
[01:22] | We didn’t even, uh, discuss it, | 我们还没商量过这事 |
[01:24] | but I-I need to pass this class, | 但我得通过那门课 |
[01:25] | so it’s super important she doesn’t get shot today. | 所以今天最重要的事就是别让她中枪 |
[01:29] | No promises. | 不敢保证 |
[01:30] | You ride with me, you ride the roller coaster. | 跟我一起执勤 就好比坐过山车一样惊险 |
[01:32] | Okay, Nyla, I know that — | 好吧 尼拉 我知道 |
[01:33] | Hi. Good morning.Good morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[01:35] | 瑞安教授 这是警探尼拉・哈珀 Uh, Professor Ryan, this is Detective Nyla Harper, | |
[01:37] | my training officer. | 我的教官 |
[01:38] | I’m told you’re gonna be going | 有人告诉我今天你要跟我们 |
[01:39] | on a ride along with us today. | 一起执勤 |
[01:41] | I hope that’s okay. | 我希望你们不介意 |
[01:42] | I didn’t want to put you in an awkward position by asking you, | 我不想当面问你怕你尴尬 |
[01:45] | but your watch commander said that you’d feel cheated | 但你的监管指挥官说 如果我不跟你 |
[01:46] | if I didn’t ride with you, so… | 一起出警会让你感觉被耍了 |
[01:48] | And he was right. | 他说得没错 |
[01:51] | Uh, shall we?Mm. | 那我们走吧 |
[01:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:54] | So, you, uh, sign all the paperwork | 所以 你签了所有那些 |
[01:56] | that says that we are not liable | 行动中被残废或者被害 |
[01:57] | if you are maimed or killed? | 我们都免责的文件吗 |
[01:59] | I did. It seemed a bit excessive. | 签完了 看起来有点夸张 |
[02:00] | Mm. No, it’s not. | 并不夸张 |
[02:02] | I mean, we will try our best to protect you, | 我们肯定会尽力保护你的安全 |
[02:04] | but we cannot guarantee your safety. | 但我们没法保证你平安归来 |
[02:06] | You will be exposed to all the same dangers that we are. | 你将面临与我们所面对的同等的危险 |
[02:10] | Well, more farmers die yearly than cops do. | 虽然每年死掉的农民比警察人数还多 |
[02:13] | I didn’t have to sign a liability waiver | 但是我去摘苹果的时候也不用签 |
[02:15] | to go apple picking. | 任何免责声明啊 |
[02:16] | That’s because you weren’t picking them | 那是因为你没从碎木机里 |
[02:18] | out of a wood chipper. | 摘过苹果 |
[02:19] | Uh, hey, | 嘿 |
[02:20] | have you ever seen a body camera up close? | 你有没有近距离观察过执法记录仪 |
[02:21] | No. | 没有 |
[02:23] | Well, they’re always running, | 它们总是处于运作中 |
[02:24] | uh, until we actually need them. | 等到我们真正需要的时候 |
[02:26] | We switch them on, then they start recording, | 我们把它打开 然后他们开始录像 |
[02:27] | and they go back two minutes | 他们可以倒退两分钟 |
[02:29] | so we can catch any of that last-minute action. | 我们就能看到任何最后一刻的行动 |
[02:30] | Oh, yet they’re always broken | 但不管何时当警察滥用职权的时候 |
[02:32] | whenever the cops cross the line. | 它们却总是坏掉 |
[02:34] | You’d be surprised how many police officers | 实际上 想佩戴执法记录仪的警察 |
[02:36] | actually want a body camera. | 多到让你大吃一惊 |
[02:39] | Oh. That way, | 因为这样 |
[02:40] | it makes it easier to disprove complaints. | 反驳那些投诉就变得容易了 |
[02:42] | Okay, then you will not mind | 如果你们不介意 |
[02:44] | if I record the ride along myself — | 我自己也想记录一下 |
[02:47] | as research tool. | 供我的研究用 |
[02:48] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[02:52] | Just as long as you turn it off | 只要在我们中午去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[02:53] | when we hit the strip club for the lunch buffet. | 吃自助餐的时候关掉就行 |
[02:59] | She’s kidding. | 她在开玩笑 |
[03:00] | That buffet is terrible at that strip club. | 脱衣舞俱乐部的自助餐难吃得要死 |
[03:02] | * Whoa, oh, oh, oh Ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[03:06] | * I’m gonna win for you like I know you want me to do | 就如我对你了解得那样 我将为你凯旋 |
[03:12] | You got yours on? Yeah. | – 你随身摄像头开了吗 – 开了 |
[03:14] | Alright. | 好 |
[03:15] | It’s our last shift together. | 最后一次一起执勤了 |
[03:17] | It’s crazy, huh? | 时间快得离谱 对吧 |
[03:18] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[03:20] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[03:21] | I mean, we’ve been ridingshoulder to shoulder | 我们一起肩并肩地执勤 |
[03:22] | for over a year now. | 一年多了 |
[03:24] | And soon, there’ll be a new rookie sitting in that seat, | 很快 就要来一个新的菜鸟警察坐在那个位置上 |
[03:26] | annoying the crap out of me for 12 hours a day. | 每天让我心烦十二个小时了 |
[03:28] | So, you’re not gonna missriding with me at all? | 你就完全不会怀念我们一起的日子吗 |
[03:31] | It’s a job, not happy hour. | 只是份工作而已 又不是什么欢乐时光 |
[03:33] | Mm. Denial. Check. | 悲伤五阶段的第一个阶段的确是否定 |
[03:36] | What? Hmm? | 你说什么 |
[03:38] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[03:46] | So, you teach full time? | 你全职教课吗 |
[03:49] | No. Just nights and weekends. | 不是 只有晚上和周末 |
[03:52] | My day job is civil rights litigation. | 我的本职是民权诉讼 |
[03:54] | And then there’s lecturing, the writing, | 还要上课和写作 |
[03:56] | the cable news hits. | 有线新闻直击 |
[03:57] | When do you sleep? | 你几点睡觉 |
[03:58] | Sleep? What’s that? | 睡觉 什么是睡觉 |
[04:00] | Oh, is that what you were doing in my class on Monday? | 是不是你周一在我课上做的那件事 |
[04:02] | What? | 什么 |
[04:04] | No. Uh, no. | 没有 |
[04:05] | Sometimes, I just –I hold a blink | 有时候 我只是眨眼时 |
[04:06] | for a really long time. | 闭眼间隔比较久而已 |
[04:08] | You sure lying to your teacher is the way to go here? | 你确定跟你老师撒谎是个好办法吗 |
[04:09] | Actually, now that I hear it out loud, | 我自己一听也觉得离谱 |
[04:11] | I’d like to revise my answer. | 应该修改一下这个答案 |
[04:12] | Yeah. Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[04:14] | So, uh, given how busy you are, | 既然你这么忙 |
[04:16] | why take the time for a ride along? | 为什么还来参加我们的执勤 |
[04:18] | Well, I’m finishing up a book on the future of policing. | 我在给一部关于未来警务的书做结尾 |
[04:21] | Hey, what would you say is the, uh, biggest challenge | 你们觉得每天面对的 |
[04:24] | you face day to day? | 最大挑战是什么 |
[04:26] | Finding a safe bathroom. | 找一间安全的厕所 |
[04:28] | Uh, that is –that is true. | 说的没错 |
[04:30] | I mean, we can’t use a stallbathroom for safety reasons. | 由于安全原因 我们不能上有隔间的厕所 |
[04:32] | The door has to go floor to ceiling. | 厕所门必须得是触及天篷的落地门 |
[04:34] | And the location of thebathroom, also very important, | 厕所的位置也很重要 |
[04:36] | so that not a lot of peoplecan see us entering and leaving. | 不能让太多人看到我们进去或者出来 |
[04:39] | 7A15 7-Adam-15, | |
[04:41] | residential burglary alarm, 1330 Monrovia. | 住宅盗窃报警 蒙罗维亚1330号 |
[04:44] | Hundred bucks it’s an accidental trigger. | 我赌一百块只是不小心碰到报警装置 |
[04:46] | That is a hard pass. | 不用去管它 |
[04:47] | – She’s — She’s kidding. | 她在说笑 |
[04:49] | No. No way we’d blow off a service call. | 我们不会不理电台呼叫 |
[04:52] | Copy. Responding. | 收到 正在响应 |
[04:55] | Do you see yourself as my mentor? | 你觉得你是我的人生导师吗 |
[04:57] | No. I’m your TO. | 不是 只是你的教官 |
[04:59] | It’s my job to make sure you’re not dangerously incompetent | 我的工作就是确保你明天在没人监管的情况下 |
[05:02] | when you hit the streets withoutsupervision tomorrow. | 上街执勤时能够保护自己 |
[05:05] | You know, when I was a rookie, | 当我还是个菜鸟警察时 |
[05:06] | I couldn’t wait to get off probation. | 我迫不及待地想通过试用期 |
[05:07] | Oh, I am excited. | 我非常激动 |
[05:09] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[05:10] | But I also know the importanceof acknowledging your loss | 但在经历这种情况时 |
[05:14] | when going throughsomething like this. | 我也懂得承认损失的重要性 |
[05:16] | “Acknowledging your loss”? | 承认损失 |
[05:19] | What is this, some “Intro to Psych” closure BS? | 你在说什么呢 什么心理学入门让你释然的鬼话吗 |
[05:21] | It’s not BS. | 不是什么鬼话 |
[05:23] | It’s a widely used psychological model | 是一个广泛被采用的心理学模型 |
[05:25] | to help people cope withthe end of a relationship. | 来帮助人们克服从一段关系中结束的痛苦 |
[05:27] | Relationship? | 什么关系 |
[05:29] | Partnership. Mentorship. | 搭档关系 导师关系 |
[05:31] | Whatever you want tocall it. | 你想怎么叫它都行 |
[05:32] | Look, I don’t want to call it anything. | 我不想把它太当回事 |
[05:34] | It’s not like you won’t see me tomorrow at the station. | 又不是明天在警局就看不到我了 |
[05:36] | You know, what’s there to talk about? | 有什么好聊的事 |
[05:37] | A lot. | 很多 |
[05:39] | I have a list. | 我列了一个单子 |
[05:41] | So… A list? | 一个单子 |
[05:44] | You know, littering isa $250 fine. | 乱扔垃圾要罚250美金 |
[05:47] | Worth it. | 罚钱也值了 |
[05:50] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么 |
[05:51] | Well, we were at denial, | 刚才是否定 |
[05:54] | but now we have movedto anger. | 现在到第二阶段愤怒了 |
[05:57] | That’s more progress. | 有进步啊 |
[06:03] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[06:06] | Gets me out of the office. | 我也不想在办公室待着 |
[06:07] | I mean, not just for today. | 不只是今天而已 |
[06:09] | I mean, you could have bounced me from the program | 我是说 感谢你没有在培训第一天之后 |
[06:10] | after that first day. | 就抛下我 |
[06:12] | I owe you my career. | 我整个职业生涯都拜你所赐 |
[06:14] | * I confess, don’t hate the playa… | 我坦白 别憎恨花心人 |
[06:15] | I’d settle for a sandwich.We’re near Phillipe’s. | 我想吃个三明治 我们离菲利普餐馆很近 |
[06:17] | But you just had breakfast. | 你不是吃过早餐了嘛 |
[06:19] | You questioning the pregnant lady? | 你要跟孕妇讲道理吗 |
[06:20] | No, ma’am. No, ma’am. | 不敢 长官 |
[06:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:24] | You’re gonna be a mom. | 你要做妈妈了 |
[06:27] | And? | 那又如何 |
[06:29] | I don’t know. I mean… | 我说不好 只是 |
[06:30] | a lot’s happened since we started out together. | 自从我们一起行动之后 很多事情都变了 |
[06:34] | I knew my TO would be important to my career, | 我知道我的教官会对我职业影响很大 |
[06:36] | but…I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[06:38] | I didn’t realize how important you’d be to my life. | 但我没料到你对我的人生也如此重要 |
[06:40] | * They might shine,but when they lights go out… | 他们或许闪耀 但当光芒熄灭之时 |
[06:41] | Lay off the sappy stuff.I’m nauseous enough as it is. | 别说那些肉麻的话了 我已经够恶心的了 |
[06:47] | Have you read my work? | 你读过我的书吗 |
[06:49] | I have. | 读过 |
[06:51] | I actually follow you on social media. | 其实我是你社交网站上的粉丝 |
[06:53] | Oh. And? | 然后呢 |
[06:55] | I’d make a lot of the reforms you’re pushing for, | 我采用了很多你一直提倡的改革 |
[06:58] | but some just aren’t based in reality. | 但是有些不切实际 |
[07:00] | Well, maybe not your reality. | 也许只是不切你个人实际 |
[07:02] | Look, either you want my opinion or you don’t. | 听着 我们都在各抒己见 |
[07:04] | If you are just here to confirm your own point of view, | 如果你只是来自说自话 |
[07:07] | then I-I will stop engaging. | 那我就不聊了 |
[07:08] | No, no, no, no. That’s not what I’m looking for. | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:10] | I-I’m just used to copstaking my head off | 只不过太多次我建议改变现状时 |
[07:12] | any time I suggestchanging the status quo. | 都有警察想把我的头拧下来 |
[07:14] | So… Well, you would be surprised | 意识到需要改革的 |
[07:16] | how many cops actually know the system has to change, | 警察人数多到你会大吃一惊 |
[07:18] | but just feel powerless to make it happen. | 他们只是无力改变现状罢了 |
[07:23] | Homeowner set off the alarm accidentally. | 房主不小心拉响了警报 |
[07:25] | Hundred bucks. | 一百美元拿来 |
[07:26] | Just put it on my tab. | 先赊着吧 |
[07:27] | So, you two getting along? Huh? | 你们两个相处得还好吧 |
[07:29] | My two teachers? | 我的两位老师 |
[07:30] | Mm. Yeah. | 很好啊 |
[07:31] | We’re bonding by making fun of you. | 我俩吐槽了你一会儿 感情倍增 |
[07:32] | Oh. Outstanding.Let me get in on that. | 看来有奇效啊 我也来加入一波 |
[07:34] | Have you noticed how much I’ve been | 你们注意到我最近总是 |
[07:35] | saying “like” lately? | 说“好像”这个词吗 |
[07:39] | Child abduction. | 儿童诱拐案 |
[07:40] | Suspect is drivinga gold Tacoma truck. | 嫌犯开着一辆金色丰田皮卡 |
[07:42] | Plate number | 车牌号 |
[07:44] | 2QRI445 2-Queen-Robert-Ida-4-4-5. | |
[07:47] | Victim was kidnapped from… | 受害人绑架地点 |
[07:48] | City of Angels Hospital. | 洛杉矶市医院 |
[07:49] | How old? | 多大了 |
[07:51] | Uh…five hours. | 仅出生5小时 |
[07:57] | Here we go. | 出发吧 |
[08:03] | Air Three is lifting now. | 空中三队正在升空 |
[08:04] | I’m 10-9-7. | 这里是1097 |
[08:05] | Searching forthe suspect vehicle. | 正在搜寻可疑车辆 |
[08:08] | Uh, newborn baby girlwent missing 20 minutes ago. | 新生女婴失踪于20分钟前 |
[08:11] | The hospital is going overthe surveillance footage. | 医院正在调取监控录像 |
[08:14] | Wait, don’t all babies get LoJack these days? | 等等 现在的新生儿都装防盗环对吗 |
[08:15] | Yeah, it was found inthe elevator, cut off. | 对 但被剪断了 扔在电梯里发现 |
[08:18] | Who owns the Tacoma? | 那辆丰田皮卡车主是谁 |
[08:19] | 是孩子父亲 杰瑞德・杨 – Uh, that would bethe father — Jared Young. | |
[08:22] | Looks like they’re going through a messy divorce. | 好像他们正在闹离婚 闹得很凶 |
[08:24] | He was visiting the hospitalearlier that day, | 他那天早些时候去了医院 |
[08:26] | but security had him leave. | 但似乎出于某些安全威胁 |
[08:27] | There may have beensome kind of threat. | 但保安让他离开了 |
[08:29] | So, what, he went back in and he just took the baby? | 所以 他会不会又回去直接抱走了孩子呢 |
[08:31] | Jared’s got quite an extensivecriminal history here. | 记录显示杰瑞德案底丰富 |
[08:32] | Lot of narcos –uh, narco possession, | 参与多起毒品 嗯 非法持有毒品 |
[08:34] | possession to sell,under the influence. | 毒瘾状态下贩卖毒品 |
[08:37] | Mm, just the guy you want taking care of your newborn. | 真是照顾宝宝的最佳人选 |
[08:38] | Well, we got the whole citylooking for him. | 我们已动员全城警力搜捕他 |
[08:40] | He won’t get far. | 他跑不远的 |
[08:41] | So, this baby that the, uh, | 所以这个婴儿 |
[08:43] | whole city is mobilized to find — | 就是全城都在寻找的这个 |
[08:45] | is she by any chance white? | 她不会碰巧是白人吧 |
[08:48] | We issue plenty of Amber Alerts | 我们也为很多有色人种的宝宝 |
[08:49] | for children of color, as well. | 发布过很多安珀警报 |
[08:52] | Do you have a kid? | 你有孩子吗 |
[08:53] | Daughter. | 一个女儿 |
[08:55] | And, uh, you’re sure your daughter | 那么 你确定你的女儿 |
[08:56] | would get the same attention as his son? | 会得到和他儿子一样的关注吗 |
[08:59] | From the media? No. | 媒体的关注吗 不会 |
[09:01] | But out here, we –we look just as hard. | 但是在这里 我们一视同仁 |
[09:05] | Mrs. Young,this is Detective Lopez. | 杨夫人 我是洛佩兹探员 |
[09:06] | I’m out heresearching for your baby. | 正在搜寻你的宝宝 |
[09:08] | You have to find her. | 你们一定要找到她 |
[09:10] | Yes, ma’am,we’re doing everything we can, | 好的 女士 我们正在尽一切所能 |
[09:11] | but I need your help. | 不过我需要您的帮助 |
[09:12] | Is there any place your husbandmight take her? | 你丈夫有可能会带她去哪里 |
[09:14] | He lives in Bell Gardens. | 他住在贝尔花园 |
[09:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 我知道 女士 |
[09:17] | We have officers on the wayto his apartment now, | 我们已经派人去他公寓了 |
[09:18] | but if he’s not there, where would he be? | 如果他不在那里 还有可能在哪儿 |
[09:21] | Out buying drugs, if he has any money. | 如果他有钱 可能会去毒品 |
[09:24] | And if he’s not? | 如果没钱呢 |
[09:25] | Jared will do anything to get a fix, | 杰瑞德为了毒瘾什么事都做得出来 |
[09:28] | including selling our baby. | 哪怕是把我们的孩子卖掉 |
[09:34] | Gold pickup, two blocks up. | 金色皮卡车 前方两街区 |
[09:40] | Negative. Texas plates. | 不是的 得克萨斯牌照 |
[09:43] | Five hours old. | 刚出生5个小时 |
[09:45] | That poor mother must begoing out of her mind. | 可怜的妈妈一定急疯了 |
[09:48] | Let me guess — | 让我猜一下 |
[09:49] | you think if the parents had properly | 你认为如果父母 |
[09:51] | worked through their separation, | 能把他们分手的问题处理好 |
[09:52] | this whole thing could have been avoided? | 这件事就不会发生了 |
[09:54] | No. Mom needs to get as far awayfrom him as possible. | 不 孩子的母亲应该离这种人越远越好 |
[09:58] | But I do think that havingeasier access | 但我确实认为 如果心理咨询 |
[10:00] | to counselingand mental health resources | 和援助服务更便利 |
[10:01] | could preventsituations like this. | 也能有效阻止这种情况的发生 |
[10:03] | Sure. But most guys still wouldn’t go. | 但还是有很多人不愿意去 |
[10:05] | Yeah, because we stigmatizemental health, | 那是因为我们把精神健康污名化了 |
[10:07] | treat it as less importantthan physical health. | 认为它不如身体健康重要 |
[10:10] | It’s ridiculous that they teachsex ed in schools, | 就很荒谬 学校里开设性教育课程 |
[10:11] | but not how to be in a relationship. | 却从不教我们应该如何恋爱 |
[10:14] | I wish someone taught me how to be in this one. | 我真希望有人教我该怎么谈这一段 |
[10:15] | Oh, so we are in a relationship. | 哦 这么说我们是在一段关系中了 |
[10:19] | So, what’s the focusof your book? | 你这本书的重点是什么 |
[10:21] | Uh, reinventing policing — | 如何在更有限的职权中 |
[10:23] | with a more limited mandate. | 重塑警务 |
[10:25] | Amen to that. | 谢天谢地了 |
[10:26] | You agree with taking resourcesaway from police? | 你们同意限制警察的资源吗 |
[10:29] | If it lessens our load, then yes, absolutely. | 如果能减轻我们的负担 那当然了 |
[10:31] | Yeah, we complain about itall the time. | 我们也叫苦不堪 |
[10:33] | Police have become the catch-allfor the city’s problems. | 警察变成了这个城市问题的总指挥 |
[10:35] | We’re expected to be cops, uh, psychologists, | 大家希望我们是警察 心理学家 |
[10:40] | social workers, teachers, mediators. | 社会义工 老师 调解员 |
[10:42] | And they only train us for one of those jobs. | 我们只接受过其中一门职业的训练 |
[10:44] | Gold truck. Two cars ahead. | 金色皮卡 前面第三辆车 |
[10:46] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[10:49] | Control, 7-Adam-15. | 控制台 这里是7A15 |
[10:50] | We have eyes onthe Amber Alert suspect vehicle. | 发现安珀警报在案的嫌疑车辆 |
[10:52] | Heading west on Pico, passing Westlake. | 沿着皮克大道向西 正在经过韦斯特雷克 |
[10:55] | 7-Adam-19, inbound on Olympic,passing Ardmore. | 这里是7A19 目前位于奥林匹克 正在经过阿德莫 |
[10:58] | 7-Adam-07, coming west fromWilshire and Rimpau — | 7A07 正从威尔希尔和林宝向西 |
[11:00] | moving to intercept from the front. | 准备从前面拦截 |
[11:02] | Air Three responding.Heading west from Bell Gardens. | 空中三队回应 从贝尔花园向西跟进 |
[11:04] | ETA to your location –approximately six minutes. | 预计六分钟后到达你的位置 |
[11:06] | Can you parallel suspect until I get eyes on? | 在我发现目标前 你可以平行跟踪嫌疑人吗 |
[11:08] | Affirmative. | 收到 |
[11:09] | Parallel? | 平行跟踪 |
[11:11] | Yeah, we follow on side streets and alleyways. | 对 我们从旁边的小巷跟踪 |
[11:15] | Oh, so he doesn’t spot you and run? | 避免他发现并逃窜 |
[11:16] | Exactly. Last thing we want | 完全正确 我们最不想看到的 |
[11:18] | is him speeding through trafficwith a baby in the car, | 就是他带着婴儿在闹市横冲直撞 |
[11:19] | especially since there’s no way | 更何况他的车里 |
[11:20] | he’s got an infant car seatin there. | 根本不会有婴儿座椅 |
[11:22] | No, we’ll just wait untilwe have enough units, | 我们等足够的人手包围上来 |
[11:23] | and then we’ll box him in. | 然后瓮中捉鳖 |
[11:24] | Intersection ahead. We still have him? | 前方十字路口 我们没跟丢他吧 |
[11:26] | Yeah, he’s about half a carlength ahead, | 没 他快我们半个车身 |
[11:28] | but he’s speeding up. | 但他开始加速了 |
[11:29] | He might’ve seen usbefore we made our turn. | 他可能在我们转弯时发现我们了 |
[11:32] | 7-Adam-19, Maxwell and Pico. | 7A19 到达麦克斯韦尔和皮克 |
[11:34] | West of target –waiting for him to pass. | 在目标以西 等待嫌疑人经过 |
[11:40] | – Suspect just went past.Speed — 50 miles an hour. | 嫌犯刚刚经过 时速50英里 |
[11:42] | We’ll move to parallel on the north. | 我们向北平行跟踪 |
[11:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[11:45] | Why not just set up a roadblock? | 为什么不设路障呢 |
[11:46] | Roadblocks are considereda lethal measure. | 路障会引起致命危险 |
[11:48] | Didn’t know that. | 这我之前不知道 |
[11:49] | Yeah,there’s a strong chance | 对 很多穷途末路的司机 |
[11:50] | a desperate driverwill ram a roadblock. | 会选择撞向路障 |
[11:52] | Clear! | 往前开 |
[11:53] | We don’t use them unlesswe have no other choice. | 除非万不得已 我们不会使用 |
[11:54] | Come on, come on.Watch out, watch out! | – 我去 – 当心当心 |
[11:57] | I can’t see around the truck. | 卡车挡住我视线了 |
[11:58] | Move it! I got it. | – 快开走 – 好的 |
[11:59] | Move! Hey!I got it after this car. | – 快追 – 这车过去后我就插入 |
[12:00] | Hold on. There we go.Got it. | 等一下 好了 继续 |
[12:05] | Do you see him?No. | – 看到他了吗 – 没 |
[12:07] | – Well, maybe — maybe he turned around when we got stuck. | 也许在我们被堵的时候他掉头了 |
[12:09] | 7-Adam-19, we’ve lost visual. | 7A19 我们失去目标 |
[12:11] | You got eyes on him? | 你们那边有发现吗 |
[12:12] | Negative.We haven’t reacquired visual. | 没有 嫌犯未再次出现 |
[12:14] | Where the hell is that airship? | 飞机到底在哪儿呢 |
[12:16] | Air Three is overhead. Arriving on scene. | 空中三队正在上空 已到达现场 |
[12:18] | What’s the suspect’s 20? | 请求嫌犯位置 |
[12:20] | We lost visual. Pico, east of Maxwell. | 目标丢失 在皮克和东麦克斯威尔大道 |
[12:22] | It’s possible he turned off andheaded either north or south. | 他可能向北或向南掉头 |
[12:24] | Copy that. We’re gonna orbit. | 收到 我们会盘旋侦查 |
[12:31] | Contact. | 目标出现 |
[12:33] | Suspect vehicle now heading north on Livingston. | 嫌疑车辆正在利文斯顿向北行驶 |
[12:34] | Repeat, north on Livingston. | 重复 在利文斯顿向北行驶 |
[12:36] | Copy. On our way. | 收到 向目标逼近 |
[12:38] | Speed is approximately 65. | 速度目测时速65公里 |
[12:40] | Looks like he’s heading for the freeway. | 看来他要上高速了 |
[12:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[12:47] | Suspect just sideswiped another vehicle. | 嫌犯与另一车辆发生冲撞 |
[12:49] | He’s lost control. | 他失去控制了 |
[12:53] | Tell me that wasn’t our guy. | 不会是我们要找的人吧 |
[12:54] | He just TC’d into a telephone pole. | 他刚才撞到电线杆上去了 |
[12:56] | Can you see inside the truck? | 你能看到卡车内部吗 |
[12:58] | Negative. | 不能 |
[13:11] | Hands!Nolan: Police! | – 举起手 – 警察 |
[13:15] | Show me your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[13:16] | Where is your daughter? | 你女儿在哪儿 |
[13:18] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | Keep your hands where we can see them. | 手举起来 |
[13:25] | No kid. There’s no kid in here! | 没有孩子 这里没有婴儿 |
[13:27] | There’s no kid! | 没有婴儿 |
[13:28] | Your baby, where is she? | 你的孩子在哪里 |
[13:29] | At the hospital with her mom. | 在医院 和她妈妈在一起 |
[13:31] | Then why did you run? | 那你跑什么 |
[13:32] | Gun and drugs. | 因为车里有枪和毒品 |
[13:36] | If he doesn’t have the baby, who does? | 如果孩子不在他这里 又会在哪儿 |
[13:44] | Never thought I’d be disappointed | 那个瘾君子没和婴儿在一起 |
[13:45] | a meth-head wasn’t taking care of a newborn. | 想不到我竟然会这么失望 |
[13:47] | But I guess there’s still plenty of time | 不过在孩子长大前 |
[13:49] | for him to mess up this kid’s childhood, | 他应该还有很多机会糟蹋她的童年 |
[13:51] | once we get her back. | 如果我们能把她救回来 |
[13:53] | Ifwe get her back. | 前提是我们把孩子救回来 |
[13:56] | You know, whenever you need Halloween costumes | 对了 如果咱们的小洛佩兹 |
[13:58] | for Lopez Jr., | 需要万圣节服装 |
[14:00] | my mom has dozens in storage. | 我妈在仓库里囤了几十个呢 |
[14:02] | I’m talking cop uniforms for every age. | 每个年龄段的警服 应有尽有 |
[14:05] | You never really wanted to beanything else? | 你从没想过要当别的吗 |
[14:09] | Astronaut? Ninja? | 宇航员啊 忍者啊 |
[14:11] | Ninja astronaut? | 或者是忍者宇航员 |
[14:12] | I mean, that’d be cool, but…mnh-mnh. | 这些都挺酷 不过呢 |
[14:15] | No. | 没有 |
[14:16] | I guess I just wanted to be my dad. | 我觉得我想成为我爸爸 |
[14:18] | It was like my way of feeling close to him | 这样一来 他不在的那些日子里 |
[14:21] | when he wasn’t around. | 我就能离他更近些 |
[14:22] | Was that a lot? Yeah. | – 他经常不在家吗 – 对 |
[14:24] | I mean, he was a detective when I was born, | 我出生的时候他是警探 |
[14:26] | trying to make a name for himself. | 事业起步 想着扬名立万 |
[14:29] | Lot of long hours. | 很多时候都在加班 |
[14:31] | But you were close. | 但你们关系很好 |
[14:32] | Yeah, eventually. | 后来很好 |
[14:34] | Mom was kind of on her own until I was 12. | 我12岁之前 我妈基本上是一个人把我养大 |
[14:36] | And that’s when he moved up, got more stable hours. | 然后他升职了 工作时间也更稳定 |
[14:41] | I mean, I always loved him — | 我是说 我一直都很爱他 |
[14:44] | don’t get me wrong –even when he wasn’t around. | 别误会哈 就算他不在的那些日子里 |
[14:46] | I have a lot of great memories, you know? | 我也有很多美好的回忆 |
[14:50] | Of course. | 那是自然 |
[14:51] | You know, you and Wesley are going to be awesome parents. | 你和卫斯理会成为成功的父母 |
[14:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:56] | It’s just… | 只不过 |
[14:58] | We both get so wrapped up in our cases, | 我们都被各自的案子缠得脱不开身 |
[15:00] | we barely make timeto have dinner together. | 几乎没时间一起吃顿晚饭 |
[15:03] | How are we supposed tomake time for a kid? | 我们又怎么能抽出时间陪孩子呢 |
[15:05] | Wesley is loaded. You get yourself a nanny. | 卫斯理有钱啊 你们请个保姆就好 |
[15:08] | Or three. | 请三个都行 |
[15:09] | So a stranger can raise my child? | 让一个陌生人来抚养我的孩子吗 |
[15:11] | I mean, it won’t be a stranger | 等彼此熟悉了 |
[15:12] | when you get to know them, you know? | 也就不是陌生人了 对吧 |
[15:14] | Look, you are not the first detective | 像你这样需要平衡工作和家庭 |
[15:17] | to have to balance work with a kid. | 的警探还有很多 |
[15:19] | Talk to Harper about how she did it. | 问问哈珀她是怎么办到的 |
[15:22] | Harper, can you ten-three to a backup channel? | 哈珀 你能转到备用频道上去吗 |
[15:26] | Sure, go to 11. Don’t record this. | 好的 用十一台吧 不要录下来 |
[15:33] | I need you to give methe reals on something. | 问你点事 我需要切实的建议 |
[15:35] | How difficult was it to go back to work | 在莱拉出生后 |
[15:37] | after Lila was born? | 你回归岗位有多难 |
[15:39] | Honestly, I barely remember. | 说实话 我几乎完全没有印象 |
[15:41] | I almost died giving birth, so… | 我几乎就死在手术台上了 所以 |
[15:44] | – But, uh, that’s — that’s not gonna happen to you. | 但是 这种事 这事不会发生在你的身上的 |
[15:46] | G-Giving birth can be a wonderful experience, | 分 分娩可以是一种非常激动人心的体验 |
[15:51] | I’ve been told. | 别人是这么说的 |
[15:53] | Definitely get the epidural. | 一定要做膜外麻醉 |
[15:54] | Don’t worry. I’m not a lunatic. | 不要担心 我没那么蠢 |
[15:56] | I’m thinking of scheduling a C,but I’m worried | 我想安排一次产检 但又担心 |
[15:59] | that the stitches and everything | 那些羊膜穿刺什么的检查 |
[16:00] | will keep me off work even longer. | 会进一步耽误我完成工作 |
[16:03] | I worried about the same thing,but you know what? | 我以前也这么担心过的 但是你猜怎么着 |
[16:05] | I got stitches anyway — | 最后我还是挨了针 |
[16:06] | just not in my stomach. | 不过是没往腹部里扎罢了 |
[16:08] | Okay. Change us back to channel one. | 好吧 调回一频段 |
[16:09] | – Wh– I-I– I thinkI want to hear this. | 我 我我想继续听下去 |
[16:13] | Tell me the truth — | 跟我说实话 |
[16:14] | Am I gonna poop myself? | 我会拉自己一身吗 |
[16:16] | And I’m out. | 不听了 |
[16:20] | I wish I could say no. | 我希望能说不是 |
[16:22] | Why can’t we just do that twilight sleep thing | 为什么我们不能直接要求半麻醉 |
[16:24] | they did back in the ’50s? | 就像五十年代一样 |
[16:25] | I asked. | 我问过 |
[16:27] | Apparently it is “grossly unethical.” | 显然这么做 非常不人道 |
[16:29] | Detectives, are you done? | 警探们 聊尽兴了吗 |
[16:32] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[16:38] | We must seem callous, joking while a kid is missing. | 我们一定看起来很冷血吧 有个孩子失踪了还在这里开玩笑 |
[16:41] | No, I get it. I’m sure it’s hard | 没有 我懂的 处理这种案子 |
[16:43] | to work these kinds of cases. | 一定很揪心吧 |
[16:45] | Calls involving kids are the worst. | 涉及到孩子的案子是最难办的 |
[16:46] | You can’t help but think,what if they were mine? | 你会忍不住想 要是这是我的孩子呢 |
[16:49] | Yeah, I don’t have kids, | 没事 我没孩子 |
[16:50] | but I feel the same way | 但每次听说黑人孩子被警方枪击的消息 |
[16:52] | every time another Black kid gets shot by police. | 我也能感同身受 |
[16:59] | Oh. Hospital sent the video of the kidnapping. | 医院发来了绑架发生时的录像 |
[17:02] | 约翰・诺兰随身摄像 | |
[17:03] | You can’t see her face. | 看不清脸 |
[17:06] | That is just terrifying. | 这种事让人不寒而栗 |
[17:07] | A stranger snatching your baby | 一个陌生人抱走了你的孩子 |
[17:09] | when you’re not there to protect them. | 你却不在现场 无能为力 |
[17:11] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[17:12] | I will personally stand watch over your kid | 在你的孩子出院以前 |
[17:14] | until you leave the hospital. | 我会亲自守在它身边 保护它的 |
[17:15] | You better. | 最好是这样 |
[17:16] | Do they have an ID on the kidnapper? | 绑匪的身份确定了吗 |
[17:18] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[17:19] | Listen to me. | 听我讲 |
[17:20] | We’re gonna find her, alright? | 我们会找到绑匪 好吗 |
[17:23] | And that baby’s gonna be fine. | 而且那孩子不会有事的 |
[17:25] | You’ll see. | 等着看吧 |
[17:31] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间在这里干坐着 |
[17:33] | Every minute we waste waiting for an ID on this woman | 等待确认绑匪身份 在这浪费的每一分钟里 |
[17:35] | is a minute she could behurting this kid — | 这名孩子都有可能受到伤害 |
[17:36] | or worse. | 或者更糟糕 |
[17:38] | Look, you need to get your head right | 听着 情况万一恶化 |
[17:39] | in case this goes bad. | 你得先调整好自己的心态 |
[17:40] | I’m squared away. | 我已经做了充分的准备 |
[17:42] | The fact that you just said that means you’re not. | 你刚刚说的话证明你还没有准备好 |
[17:46] | Look, you’ve been lucky on the job so far. | 听着 训练至今你一直过得顺风顺水的 |
[17:49] | No. Alright. | 不对 好吧 |
[17:51] | I’m sorry. That –That came out wrong. | 对不起 我 我不该这么说的 |
[17:54] | You’ve been through Hell — | 你遇上过很凶险的案子 |
[17:55] | stuff that would’ve broken a lot of veteran cops. | 同样的情况下 很多老警官也不一定能撑过来 |
[17:58] | But a dead kid is different. | 但死去的孩子是另一回事 |
[18:01] | A dead kid changes you forever. | 那个画面会永久改变你 |
[18:06] | I really hope our last shift together | 我真心希望我们最后一次执勤 |
[18:09] | doesn’t end with that. | 不会落到那种下场 |
[18:10] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[18:14] | Okay, so what’s next on your list? | 好吧 你单子上的下一项是什么 |
[18:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | “Surround yourself with people | 置身于支持你 爱护你 |
[18:24] | who support, value, and energize you,” | 鼓舞你的 人们中间 |
[18:27] | which…may have to waituntil later. | 这项嘛 过会再做吧 |
[18:30] | Then, uh, “Reflect on the lessons learned — | 下一个 反思习得的教训 |
[18:32] | both the good and the bad –and express gratitude.” | 不管好坏 并表达感谢 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:39] | So, what have I taught you that you’re grateful for? | 在我所教你的东西里 有什么值得你感谢的吗 |
[18:46] | Not to second-guess myself. | 不要质疑自己 |
[18:49] | Yeah, early on, | 前些时 |
[18:51] | one look from you could send me into a tailspin. | 你的一个眼神就能让我陷入慌乱 |
[18:54] | Plain Clothes Day. Mm-hmm. | 便衣日 |
[18:55] | But I’ve learned to trust my instincts, | 但我学会相信自己的直觉 |
[18:58] | even if they go against what you would do, | 即使与你的方案相反 |
[19:00] | which will be crucial for undercover work. | 这一课会对我日后的卧底工作很重要 |
[19:04] | You serious about being UC? | 你是真心想成为卧底警察吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:08] | Why? Do you not think I’m tough enough? | 怎么了 你觉得我不够强硬吗 |
[19:10] | No, it’s not about being tough. | 不是 强硬与否不是重点 |
[19:12] | I mean, look, you’re as tough as they come. | 我的意思是 听着 你和他们一样强硬 |
[19:14] | It’s just you’re…sensitive. | 但是 你心思太细腻了 |
[19:19] | You are! | 就是 |
[19:20] | Look what happened with Tamara. | 就拿塔玛拉来说 |
[19:22] | You gave her your car, for crying out loud. | 她一哭 你就把自己的车给她了 |
[19:26] | And today — | 还有今天 |
[19:27] | today, this whole need to relive the last year, | 搞这种重温去年 |
[19:30] | talk about our feelings. | 分享彼此感受的心理需要 |
[19:31] | I happen to think that caring about people, | 我碰巧觉得关心他人 |
[19:33] | connecting with them,is what makes me a good cop. | 与他人产生共鸣 才是好警察该做的 |
[19:36] | It does. | 是的 |
[19:38] | Just not a good UC. | 但不是一名好的卧底警察 |
[19:39] | Look, to work undercover, | 听着 想干卧底这一行 |
[19:41] | you have to be able to lie to someone’s face — | 你得能当面跟对方撒谎 |
[19:44] | make them believe you’re their best friend | 让他们觉得你们是最好的朋友 |
[19:46] | and then stab them in the back. | 然后在背后捅他们刀子 |
[19:49] | I just don’t think you have that killer instinct. | 我觉得你没有那么狠毒的心 |
[19:54] | Ouch. | 扎心了 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:57] | But it’s better you hear it now. | 只是现在就把你点醒更好 |
[20:06] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[20:08] | And I appreciate your honesty. | 而且我感谢你的坦诚 |
[20:11] | You always tell me the truth, | 你总是对我说实话 |
[20:12] | no matter how painful it’s gonna be, | 不管这话有多伤人 |
[20:15] | and you deserve the samefrom me. | 所以你也应该受到同等待遇 |
[20:21] | I’ve been struggling with being honest with you all day. | 这一整天 我都在纠结要不要跟你讲实话 |
[20:26] | I’ve been hiding behind this stupid closure checklist, | 我一直躲在这份愚蠢的完结清单的背后 |
[20:30] | trying to get up the courage to tell you something. | 积攒勇气 想向你坦白一些事情 |
[20:33] | Okay. | 那好 |
[20:35] | What? | 什么 |
[20:44] | I have feelings for you. | 我对你有感觉 |
[20:50] | Uh, like f–Look, we’ve been througha lot this year. | – 是那种 – 听着 这一年我们经历了很多事情 |
[20:52] | I mean… you saved my life. | 我是说 你救了我的命 |
[20:57] | And I didn’t want to say anything before | 但之前我什么也没说 |
[20:59] | because I didn’t want to put you in a weird position. | 是因为我不想把咱俩之间的关系弄得很僵 |
[21:02] | But now, I mean, I think… | 但如今 我想的话 |
[21:06] | I think the reason why you’re so protective of me and — | 我觉得你之所以对我这么有保护欲而且 |
[21:09] | and why you don’t want me to be an undercover cop | 还不想让我做一名卧底警察 |
[21:12] | is because… | 是因为 |
[21:15] | …because you have feelings for me, too. | 是因为你对我也有感觉 |
[21:20] | Lucy, I — | 露西 我 |
[21:21] | No, listen, I-I know it’s complicated. | 别说了 听着我知道事情很复杂 |
[21:24] | You’re my TO. | 你是我的教官 |
[21:26] | You’re responsible for me. | 你对我负有责任 |
[21:28] | I know that you would never cross that line, but… | 我也知道你永远不会越红线一步 但 |
[21:33] | starting tomorrow, I guess…you’re not, | 从明天开始 你就不是我的教官了 |
[21:38] | and I… | 而我 |
[21:44] | First of all… | 首先 |
[21:46] | I-I just, like — | 我 我想 |
[21:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:51] | Um…you’re… | 你很 |
[21:55] | – Look, Lucy, I’m — I’m flattered. | 听着 露西 我受宠若惊 |
[21:57] | I am. | 真的 |
[22:01] | You’re a great girl. | 你是个很棒的姑娘 |
[22:03] | Woman. Woman. | 女人 是女人 |
[22:05] | And I… | 而我 |
[22:11] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[22:13] | Listen. | 听着 |
[22:19] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开我玩笑 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[22:23] | Are you kidding me? | 你居然拿我开涮 |
[22:24] | Wait, I’m sorry. | 等等 对不起 |
[22:25] | Oh, you’re sorry. | 对不起就行了吗 |
[22:26] | Wait. Just wait. | 等等 你再等等 |
[22:28] | Lie to your face –check. | 当面撒谎 做到了 |
[22:30] | Make you thinkI’ve fallen for you — | 让你觉得我喜欢你 |
[22:32] | double check. | 也做到了 |
[22:33] | Oh, and stab you in the back | 然后在你觉得我们是好朋友的时候 |
[22:35] | when you think we’re best friends — | 在背后捅你一刀 |
[22:37] | triple check. | 三杀啊 |
[22:38] | Look me in the face… | 看着我的脸 |
[22:40] | Nope. …and tell me | – 才不要 – 告诉我 |
[22:41] | you don’t think I have the killer instinct | 你还是觉得我不够狠毒 |
[22:43] | to do undercover work. | 做不了卧底 |
[22:45] | Look me in my face. | 看着我的脸 |
[23:02] | It’s weird now, isn’t it? | 我把关系搞僵了 是吧 |
[23:05] | Nope. | 没有 |
[23:07] | I was just making a point. | 我只是想证明自己 |
[23:09] | And you’re undermining it by feeling guilty. | 那就不要愧疚 毁了自己的成就啊 |
[23:18] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了吧 |
[23:20] | You want to try the Camden Experiment | 你想在洛杉矶做 |
[23:21] | in Los Angeles? | 卡姆登实验吗 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry. What’s the Camden Experiment? | 不好意思 卡姆登实验是个啥 |
[23:24] | Uh, fire all police officers, | 就是炒掉所有的警员 |
[23:26] | make them reapply for their jobs. | 让他们重新申请自己的工作 |
[23:28] | Oh, just that? | 就这些吗 |
[23:29] | Well, you’re both good cops. | 你俩都是好警察 |
[23:31] | You’d be back on the force in no time. | 不日就能归队 |
[23:33] | But running new backgroundchecks on every single officer, | 但对每一个警员重新做背景调查 |
[23:36] | most especially combing through their social media posts — | 特别是 梳理他们在社交媒体上发的帖子 |
[23:39] | that’ll get rid of most of the problem. | 这能解决大部分的问题 |
[23:40] | We’d be coming back to a gutted force. | 这样做之后 这支队伍会变得士气低落 |
[23:42] | I mean, you would be down 10%. | 你们可能会低落一分 |
[23:45] | Maybe 20%. | 也许两分吧 |
[23:47] | But you would be coming back to a better force. | 但整只警队的素质会得到提升 |
[23:49] | And what about the kid that goes missing | 那在我们被炒当天 |
[23:51] | the day we’re all fired? | 失踪的孩子们怎么办 |
[23:52] | I mean, it wouldn’t happen overnight. | 我不是说一夜之间就把这事办好 |
[23:55] | It would happen gradually, in stages. | 循序渐进地来 分阶段进行 |
[23:58] | But without major action, things will never get better. | 但若没有大动作 情况是永远不会得到改善的 |
[24:02] | 7A15 7-Adam-15, | |
[24:04] | we have a possible suspect ID on the Amber Alert. | 疑似安珀警报嫌犯身份 |
[24:04] | 安珀警报:在美国和加拿大,安珀警戒是当国内确认发生儿童绑架案时, 透过各种媒体向社会大众传播的一种警报告知。 | |
[24:06] | 丽塔・西瑟恩 Last name Cissane, first name Rita. | |
[24:08] | Suspect’s husband called 911. | 嫌疑人的丈夫报的警 |
[24:10] | Make contact to take his statement. | 接触此人 录下证词 |
[24:12] | Address is being sent to your box. | 地址已发送 |
[24:14] | Copy that. We got it. On our way. | 收到 我们负责 在路上了 |
[24:19] | Yeah, if, uh –i-if she reaches out, | 是的 如果她寻求帮助 |
[24:21] | um, please, please, please, please call me. | 一定 一定 请告知我 |
[24:24] | Um…okay. Yeah, no. I-I gotta go. | 好的 我得挂了 |
[24:30] | Mr. Cissane, I’m Detective Harper. | 西瑟恩先生 我是哈珀警探 |
[24:32] | This is Officer Nolan. | 这是诺兰警员 |
[24:34] | I understand that your wife, Rita, was here with a baby? | 我得知你的妻子丽塔 带一名孩子回过家吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah, I-I don’t –I don’t know where she is. | 是的 我 我不知道她去哪里了 |
[24:39] | I-I tried calling everyone that I know. | 我 我尝试和每个熟人打电话 |
[24:43] | I-I tried to stop her from leaving, | 我 我尝试劝阻她不要离开 |
[24:44] | but she was holding that baby, and it was…just so little. | 但她手里抱着那个孩子 那孩子那么小 |
[24:48] | I know. They can look so fragile at that age. | 我知道 婴儿小时候都看起来很脆弱 |
[24:51] | Uh, tell us about your wife. | 跟我们说说你的妻子吧 |
[24:52] | Is there anything that could have precipitated this? | 有什么事会是这件绑架案的导火索吗 |
[24:55] | You don’t know? | 你们不知道吗 |
[24:58] | W-We lost our daughter, Casey, this morning to SIDS. | 我们失去了我们的女儿 凯西今早因猝死综合症离世了 |
[25:02] | Rita went into the nursery to check on her, | 丽塔走进育儿室去看她 |
[25:05] | and then I heard screaming, so I ran in, | 然后我听到了尖叫声 于是我跑进去 |
[25:09] | and she was so still… s-so cold. | 她一动不动 身体冰冷 |
[25:13] | I am so sorry. Sir, h-how old was she? | 我太抱歉了 先生 她多大 |
[25:17] | Two months. | 两个月大 |
[25:18] | That’s why your wife was at the hospital today? | 你太太今天在医院也是因为这个原因吗 |
[25:21] | – Yeah, we — we raced Casey to the Emergency Room, | 是 我们带着凯西冲进抢救室 |
[25:23] | hoping that they could do something, but it was — | 希望能有奇迹发生 但是 |
[25:25] | it was too late. | 一切都太晚了 |
[25:27] | – And then there was so many, uh, questions and — and forms. | 然后又是一大堆的问询与表格 |
[25:32] | It took me a while to realize that, um, that Rita had left. | 过了好一会我才发现 丽塔已经走了 |
[25:36] | She wasn’t answering her cell, so I thought maybe s-she — | 她没接电话 所以我以为她可能回家了 |
[25:38] | she came home, but she wasn’t here, | 但她不在家 |
[25:41] | and then she just showed up like nothing had happened, | 然后她就像是个没事人一样出现了 |
[25:43] | and she was just… holding this little baby | 她抱着一个小婴儿 |
[25:47] | and calling her Casey | 叫她凯西 |
[25:49] | and saying that everything had been a big mistake. | 她还说一切都是一个大误会 |
[25:52] | Okay, uh, we’re gonna have to initiate | 我们要启动 |
[25:53] | Child Death Protocol. | 儿童死亡协议 |
[25:55] | Treat the place like a crime scene. | 将这按照犯罪现场处理 |
[25:57] | Notify Homicide, the District Attorney, and CPS. | 通知凶杀组 地区检察官和儿童保护部 |
[26:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. We didn’t kill our daughter. | 等等 我们没杀我们的女儿 |
[26:02] | – It was — It was –It was SIDS. | 是婴儿猝死综合症 |
[26:03] | Yes, sir. I understand. | 先生 我理解 |
[26:05] | I’m not saying that we believe that you harmed your child, | 我们不是觉得是你害了你的孩子 |
[26:08] | but we do have protocols we have to follow. | 但我们得按照程序办事 |
[26:10] | Eh, sir, it’s –the hard fact is | 先生 事实上 |
[26:12] | what most people consider to be SIDS | 很多人以为的婴儿猝死综合症 |
[26:13] | is actually accidental suffocation | 其实是柔软的床上用品或者玩具意外 |
[26:16] | from soft bedding or a toy. | 造成窒息而死亡 |
[26:19] | Uh, right now, we have to focus on your wife. | 现在 我们着重找寻你太太 |
[26:22] | Is there anywhere you think she might have gone? | 你知不知道她可能会去的地方 |
[26:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:25] | I’ve reached out to everyone I can think of, | 我所有能想到的人都打过电话了 |
[26:26] | – but she’s not really herself right — right now. | 但她现在神志不清 |
[26:29] | Has she been depressed lately? | 她最近陷入抑郁了吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah. I mean, she hasn’t been eating or sleeping. | 是 她不吃不眠 |
[26:33] | The doctor said she had, um…PPD, | 医生说她得了产后抑郁 |
[26:36] | but Rita refused any help. | 但是丽塔拒绝治疗 |
[26:38] | Uh, has she been drinking a lot? | 她有没有酗酒 |
[26:40] | Any drugsor medication?No. | – 或者服用任何药物 – 没有 |
[26:41] | No, the doctor prescribed antidepressants, | 没有 医生开了抗抑郁的药物 |
[26:44] | but Rita wouldn’t take them. I’m just so scared that — | 但是丽塔拒绝服用 我怕她会 |
[26:46] | Thank you, sir.Okay, thank you. | – 谢谢先生 – 谢谢您 |
[26:48] | Please don’t hurt her. | 请不要伤害她 |
[26:50] | She’s not herself right now. | 她现在神志不清 |
[26:51] | You have to promise me that you won’t hurt her, please. | 你必须答应我你们不会伤害她 拜托了 |
[27:07] | Updated Amber Alert. | 更新安珀警报 |
[27:09] | New suspect vehicle isa green Ford Fiesta. | 新的可疑车辆是绿色福特嘉年华 |
[27:11] | License plate3-Paul-Charles-Ida-0-2-6. | 车牌号为3PCI026 |
[27:14] | 疑犯是丽塔・西瑟恩 Suspect is Rita Cissane. | |
[27:17] | 31-year-old white femalewho lost her baby to SIDS. | 三十一岁白人女性 女儿因猝死综合症离世 |
[27:23] | This case is all the nightmaresin my closet combined. | 这个案件是我所有恶梦的集合 |
[27:26] | I know. Sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[27:28] | How am I ever gonna let my kid out of my sight? | 做这份工作看到的事 |
[27:30] | With all the things we seeon the job, | 了解到的人性 我以后还 |
[27:32] | – the — the things I knowabout people — | 怎么能让我的孩子离开我的视线 |
[27:34] | Look, the things we see are outliers. | 我们看到的都是极端案例 |
[27:37] | Look, every day, we show up on people’s worst day. | 我们每天都要去面对别人总糟糕的时刻 |
[27:40] | We see the exception, not the rule. | 看到的都是例外 不是常理 |
[27:42] | I know that up here,but — | 道理我都明白 但是 |
[27:45] | Look, whether the kid is with you or Wesley or a nanny, | 无论孩子是跟你在一起 或者是跟卫斯理还是一个保姆一起 |
[27:49] | they’ll be fine, okay? | 他们都会没事 |
[27:50] | It’s just so differentfrom the way I grew up. | 只是跟我长大的情况太不同了 |
[27:53] | Wesley was raised by a nanny. | 卫斯理是被一个保姆带大 |
[27:56] | But when my mom went to work,she put me in the back room, | 但我妈上班的时候 她把我放到后屋里 |
[27:59] | and the other womenwould check in on me. | 有个女的会来看看我怎么样 |
[28:02] | Can’t exactly drop off Lopez Jr.in Holding every morning. | 每天早上就这样放着小洛佩兹也不放心 |
[28:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:07] | Smitty is surprisingly maternal. | 斯米特母性泛滥得令人震惊 |
[28:10] | That is the most horrifying idea I’ve ever heard… | 简直是我听过的最令人恐惧的想法了 |
[28:13] | and I want it to bea reality show so bad. | 我恨不得给它拍成真人秀 |
[28:15] | Right? I would watch the hell out of that. | 我肯定要一集不落地看完 |
[28:19] | Rita is negativeon any previous 5150 holds, | 丽塔没有精神病院治疗的前科 |
[28:21] | and there are no registeredfirearms in her name. | 她名下也没有登记过任何枪械 |
[28:24] | If this woman’s doctor couldn’t get through to her, | 如果这个女人的医生都不能让她敞开心扉 |
[28:25] | how will you? | 你怎么可以 |
[28:26] | I-I mean, this woman is in crisis. | 我是说 这女人深陷危机之中 |
[28:27] | She needs a psychiatrist. | 她需要个精神科医生 |
[28:29] | Yeah, but the baby needs a cop. | 但是那孩子需要警察阿姨 |
[28:30] | The honest truth is wedon’t have enough information | 实际情况是我们没有足够的线索 |
[28:32] | to know what we’re dealing with. | 来判断现在是什么情况 |
[28:34] | But that’s every call. | 但这又是通常的情况 |
[28:35] | It’s a constant struggleto figure things out | 在为时已晚之前 持续努力去了解 |
[28:37] | before it’s too late. | 事情的真相 |
[28:41] | Uh, 7-Adam-19, go to channel nine. | 7A19 调到九号频道 |
[28:44] | Go for 7-Adam-19. | 这里是7A19 请讲 |
[28:45] | Did you studypostpartum depression | 你主修心理学的时候 |
[28:47] | in your psych major? | 学没学过产后抑郁 |
[28:49] | Yeah. PPD is fairly common,affects 1 in 8 new moms. | 产后抑郁很常见 八个新妈妈里就有一个受其影响 |
[28:53] | In most cases, they feel tired, alone, guilty. | 通常情况是 他们感觉疲劳 孤独 愧疚 |
[28:56] | Some feel a lack of attachmentand then guilt | 有些感觉缺乏依恋 并对没有依恋 |
[28:57] | for not feeling attached. | 感而觉得愧疚 |
[28:59] | Some are overwhelmed by paranoia — | 有些会持续因偏执而看到 |
[29:03] | visions of horrible thingshappening to their own child. | 自己孩子被害的幻象 |
[29:07] | I see Rita turned downtreatment. | 我知道丽塔拒绝治疗 |
[29:10] | That tells me she’s probably dealing with shame, | 她可能在经历羞愧感 |
[29:12] | trying to cope alone,isolating. | 尝试克服孤独感与被隔绝感 |
[29:14] | Now add to that the trauma | 现在再加上 |
[29:16] | of finding her childunresponsive. | 孩子离去的创伤 |
[29:18] | That could precipitatea mental break. | 那可能导致她心理崩溃 |
[29:20] | If it’s an extreme case of PPD,which is rare, | 如果是产后抑郁的极端情况 虽然很少见 |
[29:22] | she could be thinking aboutharming herself or her baby. | 但她可能会想伤害她自己或者她的孩子 |
[29:25] | Tim. Green Fiesta. | 蒂姆 绿色嘉年华 |
[29:26] | Plates match. That’s our car. | 车牌号吻合 是我们要找的车 |
[29:27] | Nolan, we found Rita’s car. | 诺兰 我们发现丽塔的车 |
[29:28] | 21000 block of Manningham. | 曼宁翰街区 编码21000 |
[29:31] | On our way. Let’s go. | 马上就来 我们走 |
[29:38] | Control, 7-Adam-19, | 指挥中心 7A19 |
[29:39] | we’ve located the Fiesta from the revised Amber Alert. | 我们定位到修改后安珀警报中嘉年华车 |
[29:42] | 21000 block of Manningham. | 曼宁翰街区 21000号 |
[29:44] | No sign of suspect or child. | 没有疑犯或者孩子的迹象 |
[29:49] | It’s still hot. She must have just ditched it. | 引擎还是热的 她肯定刚刚抛下这辆车 |
[29:51] | Hey. You looking for the driver? | 你们在找司机吗 |
[29:53] | Yeah, you see where she went? | 你看到她去哪了吗 |
[29:54] | Nah. I was walking by when she parked on the curb. | 没有 她刚才在路边停车的时候我刚好走过 |
[29:57] | How long ago?About five minutes. | – 多久以前 – 大概五分钟 |
[29:59] | Enough time for Butch and I to circle the block. | 我和布奇都够绕着街道转一圈了 |
[30:00] | Did she have a baby with her? No idea. | – 她有没有带着孩子 – 没注意 |
[30:03] | I just watched her totally demolish that parking spot. | 我就看着她撞在那个停车位上 |
[30:05] | Reminded me of my ex-wife. | 让我想起我的前妻 |
[30:07] | Uh, yes, sir. Please call us | 好的先生 如果想起 |
[30:08] | if you remember anything else. Okay. | 任何其他细节 请致电我们 |
[30:10] | Control, 7-Adam-19, I got the vehicle, unoccupied. | 指挥中心 7A19 我发现目标车辆 车内无人 |
[30:13] | Witness says the suspect hereless than five minutes ago. | 目击者称疑犯五分钟以前在这 |
[30:15] | She’s on foot. | 她步行离开 |
[30:16] | We need backup and an airship | 我们需要增援和直升机 |
[30:17] | to secure a 10-block radius | 来以十个街区为半径 |
[30:18] | for a grid search. | 进行网格搜索 |
[30:22] | I don’t like this. | 我觉得情况不妙 |
[30:24] | She wouldn’t have abandoned the car | 她不会抛弃车子 |
[30:25] | unless she stopped for a reason. | 除非是有一个很好的理由 |
[30:26] | Odds are it won’t be a good one. | 大概率不会是什么好事 |
[30:28] | We gotta find her fast. | 我们必须马上找到她 |
[30:33] | This is crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[30:35] | There’s no way we find her and the baby in time. | 我们不可能及时找到她和孩子 |
[30:37] | We’ve got multiple units and an airship searching. | 我们派出多个小组和直升机 |
[30:39] | We will find them. | 我们会找到她们 |
[30:40] | How? They could be anywhere. | 怎么找 她们可能在任何地方 |
[30:41] | No. On foot with a newbornand a five-minute head start, | 不会 步行抱着孩子走了五分钟 |
[30:43] | she’s definitely withinour grid. | 她肯定还在我们搜索的网格内 |
[30:45] | Someone will have seen her. | 肯定有人见过她 |
[30:47] | Just…pray we find her beforeshe does something rash. | 祈祷我们能在她做傻事之前找到她 |
[30:59] | Up on the right. | 右前方 |
[31:05] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[31:10] | Can I make a suggestion? | 我能提一个建议吗 |
[31:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:12] | Would it be helpful to have Rita’s husband | 等找到丽塔的时候 把丽塔的丈夫叫来 |
[31:14] | – brought down here for — for when she’s found? | 会不会有帮助 |
[31:18] | That could be dangerous. | 那可能很危险 |
[31:19] | We don’t know what the situationwas like at the house, | 我们不清楚她家里的情况如何 |
[31:21] | and even if the baby’s death truly was accidental, | 甚至孩子是不是真的是意外身亡都不清楚 |
[31:24] | there could have been marital issues | 其中可能涉及婚姻问题 |
[31:25] | that added to Rita’s PPD. | 会加重丽塔的产后抑郁 |
[31:27] | We’d be introducing a wildcard | 我们可能会让本来就已经很微妙 |
[31:29] | to an already tenuoussituation. | 的情况变得更难以预料 |
[31:30] | Wait, so it’s all on you? | 等等 难道全靠你们自己吗 |
[31:32] | I mean, no matter what you find when you get to her, | 我是说 当你们找到她时无论什么情况 |
[31:34] | you have to be ready to deal with it? | 你们都必须自己解决吗 |
[31:35] | – What — What if you make a mistake? | 要是你们犯错了怎么办 |
[31:38] | We have to live with it. | 我们只能承担它带来的一切 |
[31:40] | If we can. | 如果我们能受得了的话 |
[31:42] | All units, Air Three has eyes on the suspect. | 所有小组 空中三队发现疑犯 |
[31:45] | Fourth Street Bridge. | 第四街道桥上 |
[31:46] | Repeat –Fourth Street Bridge. | 重复 第四街道桥上 |
[31:49] | She has the baby. She’s standing at the railing. | 她带着孩子 她站在护栏前 |
[31:51] | Possible jumper. Repeat, possible jumper. | 有跳桥风险 重复 有跳桥风险 |
[31:53] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[31:55] | Control, advise Fire we have a possible jumper | 指挥中心 通知消防署我们发现第四街 |
[31:57] | on Fourth Street Bridge. | 桥上有人可能要跳桥 |
[31:58] | See if they havea crash pad available. | 看看他们是否能准备缓冲垫 |
[31:59] | We’ll also need RA andbackup units, Code 2 high. | 我们也需要救护车和增援 例行出警无需鸣笛 |
[32:17] | Maybe I should stay back. | 也许我不该过去 |
[32:19] | Uh, it’s up to you, | 你自己决定 |
[32:20] | but a friendly face not in uniform | 但也许不穿警服的好心路人 |
[32:22] | might actually calm the situation. | 可能对缓和气氛有所帮助 |
[32:23] | How do you want to play this? | 你想怎么办 |
[32:25] | You go talk to her. | 你去跟她聊聊 |
[32:26] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:27] | Yeah, I’ll step in if I need to. | 如果需要 我可以介入 |
[32:31] | – W-Why — Why Nolan? | 为什么选诺兰 |
[32:34] | He has a way of connecting with people in crisis situations. | 他在危急情况下自有一套方法与别人达成共识 |
[32:38] | Hi, Rita. | 嗨 丽塔 |
[32:40] | I’m John. | 我叫约翰 |
[32:41] | 安珀警报犯罪嫌疑人与警方对峙 | |
[32:42] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[32:44] | Uh, Ethan told me. | 伊森告诉我了 |
[32:45] | He’s very worried about you. | 他非常担心你 |
[32:48] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[32:50] | Who’s that you got there? | 你抱的是谁 |
[32:52] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[32:53] | This is Casey. | 她叫凯西 |
[32:56] | Casey looks a little bit cold. | 凯西看起来有点冷 |
[32:57] | Why don’t we bring her inside, off the bridge? | 怎么不把她从桥上抱下来 |
[32:59] | No. | 不 |
[33:00] | She’s fine with her mama. | 她跟妈妈在一起很好 |
[33:03] | Do you mind if I just make sure? | 你介意我看看她吗 |
[33:05] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[33:06] | Okay, yeah. I’ll stay back. | 好 我退后 |
[33:07] | – We — We can just talk. | 我们聊聊天 |
[33:17] | How’s she doing? | 情况怎么样 |
[33:18] | Uh, it’s touch and go. | 命悬一线啊 |
[33:20] | What do you need?Keep them back. | – 你需要怎么办 – 让大家退后 |
[33:22] | We don’t want to spook her. | 我们不想吓到她 |
[33:23] | No, I know it can feel isolating, | 我知道作为一个新生儿的父母 |
[33:25] | being a parent to a newborn… | 会感觉到很孤立 |
[33:27] | She’s not looking at the baby. | 她没有看着孩子 |
[33:28] | …so much to learn. | 太多要学的东西 |
[33:30] | You never feel like what you’re doing… | 你从不觉得你做的事 |
[33:32] | She’s trying to convince herself | 她在尝试说服她自己 |
[33:33] | that it’s her baby she’s holding. | 她抱着的就是自己的孩子 |
[33:35] | Yeah. Deep down inside, she knows it’s not. | 她内心深处知道那不是她的孩子 |
[33:37] | What happens when she figures out the truth? | 当她认识到真相的时候会怎么样 |
[33:40] | It’s hard to say for sure. | 不好说 |
[33:41] | It could break the spell or it could send her over the edge, | 可能万事大吉也可能万丈深渊 |
[33:43] | literally. | 字面意思的万丈深渊 |
[33:44] | Control, what’s the ETA on Fire? | 控制中心 消防署还有多久到 |
[33:46] | Three minutes. | 3分钟 |
[33:47] | Might as well be three hours. | 也有可能是3小时 |
[33:49] | Are you thirsty, Rita? | 你渴吗 丽塔 |
[33:51] | I can get you some water. | 我可以给你拿点水 |
[33:52] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[33:53] | Can I talk to her? | 我能跟她谈谈吗 |
[33:55] | Hey, Rita, I’m gonna introduce you | 丽塔 我介绍我的朋友 |
[33:56] | to my friend, Angela, okay? | 安吉拉给你认识 好吗 |
[33:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:59] | Hi, Rita. | 你好 丽塔 |
[34:01] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[34:03] | Is this Casey? | 这是凯西吗 |
[34:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:07] | I love that name. | 我很喜欢这个名字 |
[34:08] | My fiancé and I can’t agree on a name for our baby. | 我未婚夫和我还没给我们的宝宝想好名字 |
[34:12] | How did you choose? | 你为什么给她取这个名字 |
[34:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:16] | When she was born, she just looked like a Casey. | 她出生的时候 我就觉得她应该叫凯西 |
[34:21] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[34:22] | 14 weeks. | 14周 |
[34:24] | I’m already scared about giving birth. | 我已经开始害怕生孩子了 |
[34:27] | The pain. | 那么疼 |
[34:28] | Don’t worry about the pain. | 不用担心疼不疼 |
[34:30] | Once they put your baby in your arms | 当你把孩子抱在怀里的那一刻 |
[34:34] | and you look down into those beautiful eyes, | 低着头看着那双美丽的眼睛 |
[34:37] | it was all worth it. | 你觉得一切都值得 |
[34:39] | I heard all newborns have blue eyes. | 我听说所有的新生儿都是蓝眼睛 |
[34:43] | Not Casey. | 凯西不是 |
[34:44] | Dark brown, right from the start. | 一开始就是深棕色的 |
[34:48] | The most amazing head of hair. | 毛茸茸的小脑袋 |
[34:50] | I hope if I have a daughter, | 如果我生的是女儿 |
[34:51] | she’s born with hair. | 我也希望她能有头发 |
[34:53] | My cousin’s little girl, she was bald | 我表姐的女儿 出生的时候是光头 |
[34:56] | for like the first 18 months. | 一直光了18个月 |
[34:58] | Everyone thought she was a boy. | 大家都把她当成男孩子 |
[35:00] | I love putting | 我喜欢 |
[35:01] | Casey’s hair in little pigtails. | 把凯西的头发梳成小辫子 |
[35:03] | She always fights me, but she looks so cute. | 她总会抗拒 但是她看上去好可爱 |
[35:07] | Rita, can you do something for me? | 丽塔 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[35:12] | Can you look at Casey? | 你看一眼凯西 |
[35:13] | Just look in those pretty, brown eyes. | 看看那双美丽的棕色眼睛 |
[35:18] | No. | 不 |
[35:19] | Please, Rita. | 求你了 丽塔 |
[35:20] | I need you to look in her eyes. | 帮我看看她的眼睛 |
[35:32] | It’s not Casey, is it? | 她不是凯西 对吗 |
[35:36] | No. | 不是 |
[35:38] | No. | 不 |
[35:40] | Here. I got her. | 给我吧 我抱着她 |
[35:42] | I’ll get her back to her mother, okay? | 我把她还给她母亲 好吗 |
[35:49] | Tell her I’m sorry. | 帮我向她道歉 |
[35:53] | Thank you, Rita. | 谢谢你 丽塔 |
[35:55] | That was a very brave thingyou did, | 你很勇敢 |
[35:55] | 安珀警报犯罪嫌疑人与警方对峙 | |
[35:57] | and now I need youto come with me, okay? | 现在你需要跟我一起走 好吗 |
[36:00] | My baby died. | 我的宝宝死了 |
[36:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:07] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 下来 |
[36:20] | 安珀警报犯罪嫌疑人与警方对峙 | |
[36:31] | Well, thank you for today. | 今天真是谢谢了 |
[36:33] | This is an experience I will not forget. | 这次经历我永生难忘 |
[36:36] | Well, we should schedule | 我们应该再安排一次 |
[36:38] | another one of theselittle ride alongs | 这样的小巡逻 |
[36:40] | so that we can continuethe conversation. | 好让继续我们的谈话 |
[36:41] | Oh, that won’t be necessary. | 这就没必要了 |
[36:44] | The book’s already written, isn’t it? | 你的书已经写完了 对吗 |
[36:47] | I sent it to my publisher last week. | 我上周就寄给出版社了 |
[36:49] | Mm. What? | 什么 |
[36:50] | Then what was today about, then? | 那今天这是图什么呢 |
[36:52] | Just an anecdote for the book tour? | 新书巡回宣传路上的趣闻吗 |
[36:54] | No, I didn’t know the day was gonna end up the way it did. | 不是 我只是没料到今天会以这样的方式结束 |
[36:56] | But how do you write a book about policing | 但没有近距离见过真实警局生活 |
[36:58] | without having seen it up close? | 你怎么能写出一本关于警察的书呢 |
[36:59] | Oh, I have seen it. Believe me. | 相信我 我见过 |
[37:01] | Today may have been my first ride along, | 今天可能是我第一次随队巡逻 |
[37:03] | but it was not my first time | 但并不是我第一次 |
[37:04] | sitting in the back seat of a cop car. | 坐在警车的后座 |
[37:05] | I see, but if you’re going to fix an engine, | 我明白 但如果你要修理引擎 |
[37:08] | don’t you think it would be helpful to look under the hood? | 你不觉得应该从引擎盖下面入手吗 |
[37:09] | That is a flawed analogy, Officer Nolan, | 这个比喻并不贴切 诺兰警官 |
[37:12] | because a car is not actively trying to | 因为引擎不会主动 |
[37:13] | keep you from fixing it. | 阻止你的修理 |
[37:16] | Uh, excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[37:19] | Look, I get that the path to real change | 我知道真正的改变 |
[37:22] | seems almost impossible. | 看似希望渺茫 |
[37:24] | I mean, police departments are pros at circling the wagons | 我是说 警察当局在面临大众舆论的指责时 |
[37:27] | when public opinion turns against them. | 很擅长兜圈子 |
[37:30] | But I promise you, | 不过我向你保证 |
[37:33] | the only way things really will change | 只有警察真正参与进来 |
[37:35] | is if cops get on board. | 事情才会有所改观 |
[37:37] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[37:39] | But cops only act when activists make so much noise, | 但警察只有在激进分子的声量大到不能被忽视时 |
[37:41] | they cannot be ignored. | 才会有所行动 |
[37:43] | Like in Camden. | 比如卡姆登实验 |
[37:44] | Look, you’re talking to two police officers | 听着 你面前的两个警察 |
[37:47] | who would like to see things change, | 都希望看到一切有所改变 |
[37:48] | and we’re not the only ones at the station that feels this way. | 在这个警局 像我们一样的人并不在少数 |
[37:51] | I just think that… uh, maybe you could benefit | 我觉得 也许多听听内部人的观点 |
[37:55] | from some of our insights. | 你能有所收获 |
[38:01] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[38:04] | You sold me. | 你说服我了 |
[38:05] | Great. I’ll tell Sergeant Grey. | 太好了 我跟格雷警司说一下 |
[38:07] | I’m sure he’d love to be part of the conversation. | 我保证他会愿意加入我们的谈话 |
[38:09] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:10] | And thank you both for the ride along. | 也谢谢你们带我一起巡逻 |
[38:13] | I will see you in class. | 咱俩课上见 |
[38:15] | Looking forward. | 很期待 |
[38:19] | I think that went well, all things considered. | 我觉得进展挺顺利的 |
[38:22] | Oh, yeah. No, she’s definitely gonna give you an “A.” | 当然 她肯定会给你打A的 |
[38:24] | – You think? – No. | – 你真这么觉得吗 – 不是 |
[38:26] | She is gonna make you earn it in class, | 想得A要靠你自己争取 |
[38:28] | like the rest of her students. | 就像班上其他同学一样 |
[38:29] | Fair enough. Yeah. | 说得对 |
[38:31] | You have any plans for the rest of the night? | 你今晚有什么安排吗 |
[38:32] | Hugging my daughter until she is sick of it | 抱着我的宝贝女儿直到把她抱到吐 |
[38:34] | and then hugging hersome more. Sounds nice. | – 然后继续抱 – 好安排 |
[38:36] | Nolan. | 诺兰 |
[38:39] | I’ll see you tomorrow.Alright. | – 明天见 – 好 |
[38:41] | Sir. Well? | 长官 |
[38:42] | How’d it go with Professor Ryan? | 今天跟瑞安教授一切顺利吗 |
[38:44] | Good, I think. | 我觉得挺顺利 |
[38:46] | She’s gonna be calling you to talk about, uh, police reform — | 她会跟您打电话 探讨警界改革 |
[38:48] | for her book. | 作为她书的素材 |
[38:51] | You point her my way to get back at me for the ride along? | 你给她的机会 来报复今早巡逻的事吗 |
[38:53] | No, sir. No. | 不 长官 |
[38:54] | I just know how committed you are | 只不过我深知 你想竭尽所能 |
[38:55] | to making things better. | 把这里变得更好 |
[38:57] | Even if it does mean having to admit you’re wrong to do it. | 虽然这意味着你需要承认自己的错误 |
[39:00] | Oh. Uh, I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[39:03] | When was I ever wrong? | 我什么时候错过 |
[39:05] | Well, nothing comes to mind off hand. | 一时半会儿想不起来 |
[39:09] | I guess there was that one time you said if I succeeded, | 但我记得你确实说过 如果我能成功 |
[39:11] | your house would be “flooded with middle-aged losers | 你的房子会了挤满一群幻想通过 |
[39:14] | looking for an ‘Eat Pray Love’ path to reinvention.” | “美食 祈祷 爱”找到重生的中年失败者 |
[39:18] | I wrote it down. | 我写下来了 |
[39:20] | You haven’t succeeded yet, Officer Nolan. | 你还没成功呢 诺兰警官 |
[39:23] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:26] | Good night, sir. | 晚安 |
[39:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:29] | Can’t wait to get out of this uniform. | 等不及要换掉这身衣服了 |
[39:31] | Hey, thanks again for riding with me. | 再次感谢你跟我一起执勤 |
[39:32] | Are you kidding me? | 你是认真的吗 |
[39:34] | I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. | 我无论如何也不能错过啊 |
[39:35] | And now it’s end of shift, | 现在执勤结束了 |
[39:38] | and you are no longer a rookie. | 你也不再是菜鸟了 |
[39:42] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[39:43] | Unreal. | 不太真实 |
[39:46] | I mean, everything in my life has been geared towards | 我的一生都在为这一刻作准备 |
[39:48] | getting me to this moment, and…now it’s here. | 而如今我站在了这里 |
[39:52] | Kinda can’t believe it, to be honest. | 说真的 有点难以相信 |
[39:54] | Well, congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[39:57] | You earned it. | 你名至实归 |
[40:07] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[40:08] | No. Youdid it. | 不 是你做到了 |
[40:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:14] | It’s a copy of your final evaluation. | 你的结业评估报告 |
[40:17] | I wrote it before our shift today. | 我今天下班前写的 |
[40:19] | Like Plain Clothes Day. | 跟便衣日那天一样 |
[40:21] | Only this time, I didn’t have to rewrite it. | 但是这一次 我无需重写了 |
[40:25] | * I’ll be young before I die | 一切结束前我将永远年轻 |
[40:26] | “Officer Chen impressed me | 陈警官今天的每一个决定 |
[40:28] | with every decision she made today. | 都给我留下了深刻的印象 |
[40:30] | I will miss riding with her.” | 我会怀念跟她一起执勤的时光 |
[40:32] | * I’ll be wrong before I’m right | 一切完美前我总会犯错 |
[40:34] | * I keep filling up my crowded heart, yeah | 我会不断填满我拥挤的心灵 |
[40:37] | You don’t let anyone ever tell you | 不要让任何人告诉你 |
[40:40] | you can’t do something. | 你做不到 |
[40:42] | Not even me. | 即使是我也不行 |
[40:44] | * Now all I see is the beauty of the thunderstorm | 现在我眼中只有暴风雨的美丽 |
[40:45] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[40:47] | * Let it wash it all away | 让它冲刷一切 |
[40:48] | – Step five — acceptance. | 第五步 接受 |
[40:51] | Our checklist is complete. | 我们的单子进行完了 |
[40:54] | Um…I have a gift for you. | 我有个礼物给你 |
[40:58] | It’s a thank-you. | 是个感谢礼 |
[41:00] | For every lesson I had to learn. | 感谢你教会了我一切 |
[41:03] | Uh, should I open it now? | 我应该现在打开吗 |
[41:05] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[41:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:14] | It’s been a blast, sir. | 跟你在一起 开心到炸裂 |
[41:17] | I’ll see you tomorrow…Lucy. | 明天见 露西 |
[41:21] | See you tomorrow, Tim. | 明天见 蒂姆 |
[41:23] | * I will laugh and I will cry | 我会大笑 我会痛哭 |
[41:26] | Ready to celebrate? | 准备好庆祝了吗 |
[41:27] | You know it. | 你说呢 |
[41:29] | So, yeah. It was the perfect way to end the year. | 对的 这样的结业方式太完美了 |
[41:35] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[41:36] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[41:39] | Uh, home. | 回家 |
[41:40] | No, you’re not. | 不回家 |
[41:42] | You are coming to dinner with Lila and me. | 你要来跟我和莱拉吃晚饭 |
[41:45] | – Uh, that’s — that’s very nice of you, but I’m okay. | 呃 你真是太好了 不过我没事 |
[41:47] | No, you’re not. | 你才不是没事 |
[41:49] | You feel like a failure because they’re moving on | 你觉得很失败 因为他们都进入了下一阶段 |
[41:51] | and you’re not. | 你还在原地 |
[41:53] | But you will. | 但你会跟上的 |
[41:55] | I appreciate that, but you, uh, | 很感谢 但是你 |
[41:56] | certainly don’t have to take me to dinner out of pity. | 不用出于怜悯而请我吃饭 |
[41:59] | It’s not pity when you’re paying. | 只要你买单 就不是怜悯了 |
[42:02] | W-Well, how can I say no to that? | 这我还怎么拒绝 |
[42:04] | You can’t. | 那就不要拒绝 |
[42:06] | I’m gonna go pick up Lila. | 我先去接莱拉 |
[42:07] | Reservation is under my name at Mercado. | 我在梅尔卡多用我的名字订了位 |
[42:10] | And I expect a skinny margarita waiting when I get there. | 等我到时 最好能喝上一杯清爽的玛格丽特 |
[42:13] | Yes, ma’am. Mm-hmm. | 遵命 长官 |
[42:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:17] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |