英文名称:The Roommate
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[00:53] | Sara Matthews. | 我是萨拉·马修斯 |
[00:55] | Sara Matthews. | 萨拉·马修斯 我查一下 |
[00:56] | You’re in Room 316. | 你的房号是316 |
[00:59] | – Welcome. – Thank you. | -欢迎入住 -谢谢 |
[01:43] | Bad driver. | 真抱歉 |
[01:45] | Hey. I’m Tracy. | 我叫特蕾西 |
[01:47] | Sara. | 我是萨拉 |
[01:49] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[01:50] | Okay. Oh, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[01:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:00] | It’s great. | 太棒了 |
[02:03] | No, Mom, she’s not here yet. | 不 妈妈 她还没到 |
[02:04] | At least I got to pick my side of the room though. | 至少我先选好了床位 |
[02:09] | All right, I’ll talk to you later. | 好吧 我等一下给你电话 |
[02:11] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[02:27] | Hey. Tau Sigma Kappa’s throwing a bash. | 陶·西格玛·卡帕在搞活动 |
[02:29] | You have to come. | 你一定要来 |
[02:30] | I’m sorry, Tau–? | 不好意思 陶什么 |
[02:31] | They’re a frat. You know, beer, guys…. | 是个兄弟会 你懂的 啤酒 男人 |
[02:33] | You know, I think I’m gonna wait for my roommate. | 我还得等我的室友 |
[02:36] | Come on! It’s gonna be fun. | 来吧 会很有意思的 |
[02:37] | Me and Kim are coming. Please, please, please. | 我和金都去 去吧 求你了 去吧 |
[02:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:46] | Cheers. Yes. | 干杯 |
[02:47] | College! | 为大学生活干杯 |
[03:02] | Did you see that guy? He’s checking you out. | 看到那男孩了吗 他在打量你 |
[03:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[03:12] | We’re gonna take a break. Someone get us a beer! | 大家休息一下 给我们来点啤酒 |
[03:14] | I’m gonna get some more punch. | 我去倒点潘趣酒 |
[03:16] | You guys want some? | 你们要吗 |
[03:17] | No, no, no. I’m ok. | 不 不 我不要 |
[03:27] | Oh, no. I am so sorry about that. | 不好意思 很抱歉 |
[03:29] | I really am sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[03:31] | Whoa, wait. Where you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[03:33] | I’m feeling a little dizzy. | 我有点晕了 |
[03:35] | Let’s find you a seat | 我们去找个座位 |
[03:37] | and I’ll grab you a towel. | 再给你拿块毛巾 |
[03:43] | – Here. Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 擦一下吧 -谢谢 |
[03:45] | I’m gonna grab a beer. Do you want one? | 我去拿杯啤酒 你要吗 |
[03:48] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m just having punch. | 不 谢谢 我刚喝了潘趣酒 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:851个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:103个,六级词汇:40个,GRE词汇:50个,托福词汇:78个,考研词汇:117个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:190个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:54] | That might explain a few things. | 那就好解释了 |
[03:56] | We tend to spike the punch. | 我们经常将烈酒掺入潘趣酒 |
[03:58] | – You spike it? – Yeah. | -掺烈酒 -是啊 |
[04:00] | – Nice. – When a girl has had three cups… | -很好 -女孩喝上三杯后 |
[04:05] | Four. | 我喝了四杯 |
[04:09] | If we don’t get her up into a room… | 如果我们不能把她弄上床 |
[04:11] | …we have to pull kitchen duty for, like, a week. | 就得打扫一星期厨房 |
[04:15] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom. | 我要去一下盥洗室 |
[04:17] | I have to clean this up. | 我得清理一下 |
[04:19] | Plan didn’t work. I guess it backfired. | 计划无效 事与愿违 |
[04:22] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[04:23] | I purposely spilled beer on you | 我本想故意把啤酒洒你身上之后 |
[04:25] | to start a conversation. | 开始和你搭讪 |
[04:27] | You purposely spilled beer on me? | 你故意把啤酒洒我身上吗 |
[04:29] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[04:30] | Sara! Sara! I think you better come here. | 萨拉 萨拉 快过来 |
[04:34] | Take it off! Take it off! Take it off! | 脱掉 脱掉 脱掉 |
[04:35] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[04:36] | – Is she a friend of yours? – Yes. | -她是你朋友吗 -是的 |
[04:38] | Take it off! Take it off! Take it off! | 脱掉 脱掉 脱掉 |
[04:42] | Tracy! | 特蕾西 |
[04:44] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[04:49] | I got her, I got her, I got her. | 我来扶她 我扶好了 |
[04:51] | Get off of her. Get off her! | 放开她 你放手 |
[04:53] | Yeah, who’s got you? | 好啊 谁来扶你呢 |
[04:55] | I guess that would be me. | 我想是我吧 |
[04:58] | Yeah? Who’s got you? | 是吗 那谁来扶你呢 |
[05:00] | Apparently, God. | 那肯定是上帝了 |
[05:04] | – You okay, Kim? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 金 -没事 |
[05:06] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[05:07] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们到了 |
[05:11] | Should we ride the elevator? | 我们坐电梯吗 |
[05:12] | – All I had was punch. – Here we go. | -我只喝了点潘趣酒 -我们到了 |
[05:15] | – You got her? – Thanks, Sara. Okay. | -你扶好她了吗 -谢谢 萨拉 |
[05:17] | Hey, you’re that cute drummer guy from that shitty band. | 你就是那个烂乐队的可爱鼓手吧 |
[05:20] | Oh, you’re hot. | 你真性感 |
[05:25] | You know, I’m gonna get yelled at | 要知道 从兄弟会派对上 |
[05:26] | for helping girls actually leave a frat party. | 帮助女孩们离开会挨骂的 |
[05:29] | It’s kind of like the opposite of everything we stand for. | 没有女生留下的话开派对干吗 |
[05:32] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[05:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:50] | No, keep it. Save it till next time. | 不用脱 留着下次还我 |
[05:54] | I’m sorry about kitchen duty. | 真抱歉你要打扫厨房了 |
[05:56] | I was just bullshitting you. | 我胡说的 |
[06:12] | – Shit. – Hi. | -见鬼 -你好 |
[06:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:20] | I’m your roommate, Rebecca. | 我是你的室友 丽贝卡 |
[06:23] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[06:53] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[07:19] | Hey, Sara. | 早安 萨拉 |
[07:24] | You met me last night. | 我们昨晚见过了 |
[07:27] | Right. | 对 |
[07:28] | Starts with an R. | 丽什么来着 |
[07:30] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[07:32] | Here, take these. | 给 吃了这些 |
[07:34] | It’ll help. | 会管用 |
[07:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:43] | I didn’t throw up on you, did I? | 昨晚我没吐你身上吧 |
[07:45] | No. | 没 |
[07:48] | Did you draw those? | 那些是你画的吗 |
[07:51] | – Very cool. – Thank you. | -很棒 -谢谢 |
[07:55] | Come on. Let’s hit the bookstore. | 走 我们去逛逛书店吧 |
[07:57] | The walk will help your head. | 走路有益于缓解头痛 |
[07:59] | It’s too early for me. | 对我来说太早了 |
[08:00] | It’s 3:00 in the afternoon. | 已经是下午三点了 |
[08:03] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[08:13] | Jason, what are you doing? | 杰森 你这是干吗 |
[08:14] | I just wanted to hear your voice. | 我只想听听你的声音 |
[08:17] | I told you not to do this. | 我告诉过你别打来了 |
[08:19] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[08:20] | You’re just making it harder. | 你这样只会让事情更糟 |
[08:22] | Sara, listen, I wanna come out there. | 萨拉 听着 我想去你那里的 |
[08:25] | Yeah, but you didn’t, remember? | 但你没做到 记得吗 |
[08:27] | That’s the problem. | 那才是问题 |
[08:29] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[08:32] | That didn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[08:34] | Was that your boyfriend? | 是你男朋友吗 |
[08:36] | Ex. It’s complicated. | 分手了 说来话长 |
[08:38] | We were supposed to go to college together. | 我们本该一起上大学 |
[08:40] | We both applied to Brown, | 我们一起报考了布朗大学 |
[08:41] | and I got in but he didn’t. | 我被录取了他却没有 |
[08:43] | And I stuck to our agreement. | 为了信守我们的约定 |
[08:45] | And we both committed to ULA. | 我们又报考了洛杉矶大学 |
[08:47] | And a couple of weeks ago, | 几星期前 |
[08:48] | a spot opens up at Brown, and– | 布朗大学又有了名额 于是 |
[08:50] | – No. – Yeah. | -不会吧 -是啊 |
[08:51] | – He didn’t. – He did. | -他没去吧 -他去了 |
[08:53] | What an asshole. | 真是个混蛋 |
[08:55] | Do you miss him? | 你想他吗 |
[08:56] | Sometimes I think I do. | 有时会 |
[08:58] | It’s hard to let go. | 想放手很难 |
[09:00] | Believe me, I know. | 真的 我了解 |
[09:02] | But you’re in college now. | 但你已经进了洛杉矶大学 |
[09:04] | A girl’s gotta move on. | 女孩就该向前看 |
[09:08] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[09:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:11] | I am so jealous. | 真羡慕你 |
[09:14] | Yeah, I’m kind of a clotheshorse. | 我算是时装控吧 |
[09:16] | Actually, can I put some stuff on your side? | 能不能放点在你那边 |
[09:19] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[09:19] | You can borrow anything you want. | 你随时可以借着穿 |
[09:21] | Some of this I’ve only seen in Vogue. | 有些我只在时尚杂志里见过 |
[09:23] | My parents’ idea of bonding… | 我父母维系亲情的手段 |
[09:25] | …is setting me loose with a platinum card. | 就是给我张白金卡随便刷 |
[09:27] | – You’re from here? – Twenty minutes away. | -你家离这儿多远 -二十分钟车程 |
[09:29] | That must be nice. Go home on the weekends, | 那很好 周末还能回家 |
[09:31] | free laundry, free meals. | 免费洗衣 免费用餐 |
[09:33] | – Yeah, not gonna happen. – Why? | -是啊 但我不回去 -为什么 |
[09:35] | Let’s just say nothing is free in my house. | 在家里没自由 |
[09:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:40] | Oh, it’s nothing. It’s just some ideas. | 没什么 只是一些想法 |
[09:44] | – It’s good. – Thanks. | -真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[09:48] | Do you mind if I take a look at what you were doing? | 不介意的话 可以看看你的作品吗 |
[09:51] | Actually, I do. | 不太方便 |
[09:52] | It’s nothing personal. It’s just my process. | 不是为了保密 只是我的习惯 |
[09:56] | I wouldn’t want you to look unless it was perfect. | 完美的作品才能见人 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:03] | Hey, Sara. | 萨拉 |
[10:07] | Tracy and Kim, | 特蕾西 金 |
[10:08] | this is my roommate, Rebecca. | 这位是我的室友 叫丽贝卡 |
[10:10] | Rebecca. How formal. | 丽贝卡 太正式了 |
[10:12] | What can we call you? | 我们叫你什么好呢 |
[10:13] | – How about Reba? – How about Becca? | -丽贝怎样 -贝卡怎样 |
[10:16] | How about Becky? | 贝琪怎样 |
[10:18] | – Becky’s good. – Yeah, Becky. | -贝琪很好听 -那就贝琪吧 |
[10:20] | I like Rebecca. | 我还是喜欢丽贝卡 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:26] | Well, I gotta go, guys. Bye. | 我得走了 姑娘们 再见 |
[10:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:33] | “Why should I turn off my BlackBerry | 为什么我得关掉蓝莓手机 |
[10:35] | to listen to this guy?” | 来听这家伙胡诌呢 |
[10:38] | Because this class… | 因为这门课 |
[10:41] | …will make you understand | 会让你们明白 |
[10:42] | that you’re aspiring to do something great. | 你们正从事着伟大的事业 |
[10:45] | To emulate the likes of Marc Jacobs… | 学习马克·雅可布 |
[10:48] | …or Vera Wang, Rick Owens… | 王薇薇 瑞克·欧文斯 |
[10:51] | …perhaps even surpass them. | 甚至超越他们 |
[10:52] | What you create will be considered art… | 你们的作品将被称为艺术 |
[10:55] | …and don’t let anyone tell you differently. | 那是毋容置疑的 |
[10:59] | The journey starts right here, right now. | 梦想之旅现在就从这里开始 |
[11:02] | And it’s my job… | 我的工作就是 |
[11:05] | …to make you understand | 让你们明白 |
[11:07] | that each of you… | 在座每一位 |
[11:09] | …can be artists. | 都能成为艺术家 |
[11:15] | – Professor Roberts? – Yes? | -是罗伯茨教授吗 -我是 |
[11:17] | I’m really sorry to bother you. | 很抱歉打扰了你 |
[11:19] | It’s just, I must take this class. | 我想上这课程 |
[11:21] | I’m sorry, class is full. | 很抱歉 已经满员了 |
[11:24] | Late girl, right? What’s your name? | 迟到的女生 你叫什么 |
[11:27] | Sara Matthews. I brought a request form. | 我叫萨拉·马修斯 我带来了申请表 |
[11:29] | And why should I sign your form, | 为什么让我拒绝其他人之时 |
[11:31] | Sara, when I’ve turned down a dozen others? | 萨拉 会接受你的申请呢 |
[11:34] | Would that be fair? | 那样公平吗 |
[11:36] | No, I guess it wouldn’t. | 不 那是不公平 |
[11:38] | Don’t worry. Intro Design has three other sections. | 别担心 设计导论还有其他三个小组可选 |
[11:42] | That’s okay. I’ll take it next year. | 好吧 我明年再来 |
[11:45] | I wanna take your class. Thank you. | 我还是想上你的课 谢谢你 |
[11:49] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[11:59] | You happen to have two things I can’t teach… | 你碰巧拥有两样我教不了的东西 |
[12:02] | …and that is style and desire. | 那就是风格和执着 |
[12:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:13] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[12:14] | I will not be late. | 一定准时到 |
[12:19] | Who is that? | 她是谁 |
[12:20] | My friend Irene. | 我的朋友艾琳 |
[12:21] | She graduated from The Art Institute out here last year. | 去年她从这里的艺术学院毕业了 |
[12:24] | She’s an artist? | 她是个艺术家吗 |
[12:25] | She used to be a design consultant for Marc Jacobs. | 她曾是马克·雅可布的设计顾问 |
[12:28] | “Paris was amazing.” | 巴黎太美了 |
[12:29] | “Milan in the fall.” | 米兰之秋 |
[12:31] | And now she’s off to Barcelona. | 现在她去巴塞罗那了 |
[12:33] | Hey. You guys free? | 姑娘们有空吗 |
[12:34] | We’re going to Seven Grand. | 我们准备去七豪酒吧 |
[12:36] | How are we gonna get in? | 我们怎么进得去呢 |
[12:37] | We’re hot. | 凭我们的性感 |
[12:38] | – You guys in? – Sure. | -你们来吗 -好啊 |
[12:40] | Clubs aren’t really my thing. | 我不喜欢泡夜店 |
[12:48] | So, what should we wear? | 我们该穿什么呢 |
[12:59] | Ladies! | 女士们 |
[13:01] | From the two gentlemen at the end of the bar. | 那边两位绅士请的 |
[13:04] | Hey. Hi. | 你们好 |
[13:05] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[13:09] | – Let’s dance. – Can I put these in your bag? | -去跳舞吧 -我能把这些放你袋子里吗 |
[13:11] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -可以 -谢谢 |
[13:17] | – Watch this guy hit on me. – Yeah. | -看这男的想跟我搭讪 -是啊 |
[13:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:22] | – How you doing? – Good. What’s your name? | -你好吗 -很好 你叫什么 |
[13:25] | – Adam. – Hi. It’s Tracy. | -亚当 -你好 我叫特蕾西 |
[13:27] | Tracy. I was watching you from across the bar. | 特蕾西 我在吧台那边就注意到你了 |
[14:01] | Tracy? | 特蕾西 |
[14:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:23] | Would you accept a collect call | 您是否愿意接听萨拉·马修斯的 |
[14:25] | from Sara Matthews? | 对方付费电话 |
[14:27] | Yes. | 好的 |
[14:49] | Nice car. | 车真漂亮 |
[14:50] | So where’s Tracy? | 特蕾西在哪里 |
[14:51] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[14:53] | Well, as long as I’m here…. | 没事 有我在 |
[14:56] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[14:57] | I’m starving. | 饿死了 |
[14:59] | – Me too. – Oh, good. | -我也是 -太好了 |
[15:01] | I can’t believe she ran out on you. | 真不敢相信她弃你而去 |
[15:03] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能赶过来 |
[15:04] | Of course. I was up. | 没关系 我还没睡 |
[15:07] | – What are you having? – Pancakes. | -想吃点什么 -薄煎饼 |
[15:09] | That’s what I was thinking. | 我也想点那个的 |
[15:11] | You know, tonight Tracy had her shot. | 今晚特蕾西约了你 |
[15:13] | Tomorrow you’re all mine. | 明天你就是我的了 |
[15:16] | I wanna show you the big city the right way. | 我要带你好好看看大都市 |
[15:18] | And I promise I won’t abandon you. | 我肯定不会抛弃你 |
[15:21] | Sounds good. Deal. | 听起来不错 成交 |
[15:22] | Good. | 太好了 |
[15:26] | These are the modern pieces. | 这些是现代作品 |
[15:30] | They’re a little wilder than the older stuff. | 它们比经典作品疯狂点 |
[15:34] | This is nice. | 很漂亮 |
[15:42] | It’s Jason again. | 又是杰森打来的 |
[15:45] | Come on, I wanna show you something. | 过来 我给你看样东西 |
[15:51] | This is my favorite. | 这是我的最爱 |
[15:56] | I love how he captures her personality | 我喜欢画家通过她的眼睛 |
[15:58] | through her eyes. | 来表露个性 |
[16:00] | It’s like she really wants to help you. | 看上去 她是真心想帮你 |
[16:08] | It’s amazing. I love it. | 太美了 我喜欢 |
[16:14] | I’m so glad you liked it. | 很高兴你也喜欢 |
[16:18] | It’s not everyone’s taste, you know? | 不是每个人都会喜欢 |
[16:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:21] | That’s cool. | 很美 |
[16:22] | What, you don’t have graffiti in Des Moines? | 怎么 你在德梅因没见过涂鸦吗 |
[16:24] | Well, yeah. “Lana loves Kevin,” “Stacy loves Robert.” | 有的只是 拉娜爱凯文 斯黛茜爱罗伯特 |
[16:27] | But nothing like that. | 但没这样的 |
[16:29] | Smile. | 笑笑来一张 |
[16:34] | Come on, both of us. | 过来 一起照一张 |
[16:42] | Oh, now that is one art form I don’t get. | 那是我唯一不理解的艺术形式 |
[16:45] | Needles in skin. No, thank you. | 针刺进皮肤 想想就恐怖 |
[16:47] | I have a tattoo. | 我已经有纹身了 |
[16:49] | – No, you don’t. – Yeah, I do. | -不会吧 -我真的纹了 |
[16:54] | It’s my older sister. | 那是我的姐姐 |
[16:55] | She died when I was 9. | 我九岁时她去世的 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:58] | It’s okay. This keeps her with me. | 没事 这样她就能陪着我了 |
[17:03] | I always wanted a sister. | 我一直想要个姐妹 |
[17:06] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:12] | Guess who I’m adding as my new favorite artist. | 猜猜 谁是我的艺术家新宠 |
[17:16] | Who? | 谁呢 |
[17:19] | Richard Prince. | 理查德·普林斯 |
[17:21] | The Devil Wears Prada is your favorite movie? | 穿普拉达的恶魔是你喜欢的电影吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah, why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[17:25] | Nothing. It’s just not a classic is all. | 没什么 我只是觉得那不算经典 |
[17:28] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[17:30] | But it is about a small-town girl | 但那是关于一个小镇姑娘 |
[17:31] | making it in the fashion world. | 在时尚界获得成功的故事 |
[17:35] | – Like you. – Yeah. | -就像你 -是啊 |
[18:49] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[18:50] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[18:53] | Hi, kitty. | 你好 小猫咪 |
[18:57] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[18:59] | No collar, baby? | 没主人吗 宝贝 |
[19:12] | I thought you’d like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[19:19] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[19:21] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:23] | I probably broke about 40 different dorm rules… | 我大概破坏了四十条宿舍规定 |
[19:26] | …and I should just take it to a shelter, | 我应该把它送到庇护所 |
[19:27] | but I just can’t. | 但我就是做不到 |
[19:37] | What should we name her? | 我们该叫她什么呢 |
[19:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:39] | It’ll be our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[19:42] | Well, I kind of already named her. | 我已经给她起好名字了 |
[19:44] | Cuddles. | 叫毛毛 |
[19:45] | Cuddles. | 毛毛 |
[19:49] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[19:50] | Is that my necklace? | 那是我的项链吗 |
[19:54] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[19:56] | I was just trying it on. | 我刚戴上试试 |
[19:59] | It was my sister’s. | 那是我姐姐的 |
[20:04] | You can borrow anything of mine | 除了这个 |
[20:05] | except for this. | 其他东西随你借 |
[20:08] | It’s the only thing I kept of hers. | 这是我保留的 她唯一的遗物 |
[20:12] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[20:16] | It’s okay. You didn’t know. | 没事 不知者无罪 |
[20:23] | Were you close to her? | 你和她很亲近吗 |
[20:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:28] | You’re the first roommate I’ve had since she died… | 她去世后 你是我的第一个室友 |
[20:32] | …so it’s a little odd. | 所以感觉有点怪 |
[20:36] | In a good way or a bad way? | 这是好事还是坏事呢 |
[20:41] | A good way. | 是好事 |
[20:47] | Here you go. | 请用餐 |
[20:55] | Jake, do you mind? | 伙计 让一下好吗 |
[20:57] | You wanted a mocha smoothie, right? | 你想要杯摩卡冰沙 是吗 |
[20:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:04] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[21:08] | Now, there appears to be a pattern forming here. | 我们每次见面都是这个模式啊 |
[21:13] | Just because I kissed you | 我虽然吻了你 |
[21:15] | doesn’t mean I’ll let you cut in line. | 但并不意味着会让你插队 |
[21:16] | Then what does it mean? | 那意味着什么呢 |
[21:18] | Okay, so tonight, the men of Tau Sigma Kappa… | 今晚 陶·西格玛·卡帕的成员 |
[21:23] | …will be reviving a sacred tradition. | 将复兴一个神圣的传统 |
[21:26] | A frat party? I don’t know. | 兄弟会派对吗 我不知道 |
[21:27] | Thank God. You’re going to be my excuse not to go. | 感谢上帝 你就是我不去的借口 |
[21:31] | – Am I gonna get my mocha? – Yes. | -能帮我做杯摩卡吗 -当然 |
[21:33] | Can you get him a mocha, please? Thank you. | 你能帮他做杯摩卡吗 谢谢 |
[21:36] | – Yeah. First day. – All right. | -今天我第一天上班 -好吧 |
[21:39] | – So I will see you tonight. Okay. – Yes, you will. All right. | -那就今晚见 -好的 今晚见 |
[21:43] | – Okay, bye. Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[21:54] | So Tau Sigma Kappa tonight? | 今晚去陶·西格玛·卡帕的派对吗 |
[21:56] | Kim and I are going. | 金和我会去 |
[21:57] | Why, so you can ditch me again? | 为什么要去 让你再抛弃我一次吗 |
[21:59] | Sara, the guy had a Porsche and a hot tub. | 萨拉 那家伙有保时捷和按摩浴缸 |
[22:03] | That’s your apology? | 那就是你的道歉吗 |
[22:06] | Listen, I– Okay. | 听着 好吧 |
[22:11] | What I meant to say is I’m sorry. | 我想说的是 对不起 |
[22:13] | I totally screwed up. | 上次全是我的错 |
[22:15] | Forgive me? Please? | 原谅我吧 求你了 |
[22:18] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[22:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:34] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[22:36] | – You look nice. – Thank you. | -你看起来很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[22:39] | Richard Prince is having a showing tonight. | 今晚有理查德·普林斯的作品展 |
[22:41] | I bought two tickets, | 我买了两张票 |
[22:43] | since he’s your favorite artist. | 因为他是你最喜爱的艺术家 |
[22:45] | I– I actually have a date. | 我已经有约了 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:57] | – I can reschedule. – You don’t have to. | -我可以重新安排 -你不必这样 |
[22:59] | I want to. Under one condition. | 我愿意 但有个条件 |
[23:06] | It’s cute. Who’s the designer? | 太可爱了 谁设计的 |
[23:08] | Who cares? What are you, a label whore? | 谁会在意呢 你是名牌控吗 |
[23:11] | I’m just curious. | 我随便问问 |
[23:13] | I got it at a flea market for 20 bucks. | 这是我从跳蚤市场上二十块买来的 |
[23:15] | It’s vintage. | 旧衣 |
[23:16] | One more thing. | 还有样东西 |
[23:25] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[23:28] | I am jumping in the shower and then we’ll go. | 我先洗个澡 等下一起走 |
[25:09] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[25:24] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[25:53] | – I gotta go that way. – Okay. | -我得走那边 -好吧 |
[25:54] | – I’ll see you later. Have a good day. – Bye. | -再见 祝你好心情 -再见 |
[25:59] | Hey, Sara. | 萨拉 |
[26:02] | Listen, something is up with your roommate. | 听着 你的室友有问题 |
[26:05] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:06] | She was outside my room this morning. | 今早她就在我房门外 |
[26:08] | Doing what? | 在干吗 |
[26:10] | Waiting for me. | 在等着我 |
[26:11] | I opened my door and there she was, | 我一开门她就在那儿 |
[26:13] | sitting there staring like some psycho. | 坐着 像个变态似的盯着我 |
[26:16] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这样 |
[26:17] | You ask her. I’m staying away from her. | 你问她吧 我只想离她远远的 |
[26:21] | Okay. I gotta go. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[26:34] | Contrary to popular opinion… | 与俗话说的不同 |
[26:37] | …beauty is not in the eye of the beholder. | 并非情人眼里出西施 |
[26:40] | It’s in the hands of the designer. | 而是设计师手中出西施 |
[26:42] | Now, tell me, looking at these two options, which one’s best? | 好 看这两件作品 告诉我 哪个更好 |
[26:46] | Is there a right or wrong in fashion? | 时尚是否有对错之分 |
[26:48] | Who can tell me the difference between fashion and style? | 谁能告诉我 时尚和风格有什么区别 |
[26:53] | Miss Matthews? | 马修斯小姐 |
[26:55] | Fashions fade, but style is eternal. | 时尚易逝 风格永存 |
[26:59] | Yves Saint Laurent. Exactly. | 伊夫·圣·洛朗的名句 说的很对 |
[27:03] | All the money in the world can’t buy you style. | 纵有千金 难买风格 |
[27:06] | But it can buy you a good stylist. | 但可以买下一个造型师 |
[27:10] | Touch? | 老生常谈 |
[27:17] | Hi. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | How’d you know what time my class got out? | 你怎么知道我什么时候下课 |
[27:21] | I’m your roommate. | 我是你室友啊 |
[27:24] | Tracy said something about you scared her. | 特蕾西说你吓着她了 |
[27:27] | – What? – Yeah. | -怎么可能 -她就这么说的 |
[27:29] | No. It’s more like she scared me. | 不可能 是她吓到我才对 |
[27:32] | She was racing to the bathroom like she was gonna hurl. | 她冲到洗手间 差点把我撞飞 |
[27:34] | She practically knocked me over. | 真是把我吓坏了 |
[27:36] | Well, the girl does love to party. | 她确实是个派对狂 |
[27:38] | Anyway, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 不过我倒无所谓 |
[27:40] | I gotta go meet Irene. Thanks again for the coffee. | 我要去艾琳那儿了 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[28:03] | Sara | 萨拉 |
[28:05] | – Irene – Finally | -艾琳 -总算来了 |
[28:07] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[28:09] | – Sit, sit, sit. – Okay. | -快坐 -好的 |
[28:13] | I so wanna be you when I grow up. | 真希望今后能变成你这样 |
[28:15] | – Hell, I wanna be me when I grow up. – Irene. Ready? | -我今后就想做我自己 -艾琳 好了吗 |
[28:18] | Two seconds. Your dad keeps leaving me messages. | 马上好 你爸爸老是给我留言 |
[28:19] | Like, four this week. | 这礼拜就留了四条 |
[28:22] | I hope you told him I’m closing the library every night. | 希望你告诉他 我每晚都在图书馆待到关门 |
[28:25] | I told him I haven’t seen you. | 我跟他说没见着你 |
[28:26] | For all I know, you could be a crack ho. | 据我的经验 你说不定去磕药了 |
[28:28] | – Perfect. – All right, you’re done. | -太好了 -好 弄好了 |
[28:32] | – Thank you for coming. – Of course. I wouldn’t miss it. | -谢谢你能来 -当然 这可不能错过 |
[28:47] | I haven’t seen you around much. | 最近都不常看到你 |
[28:49] | Since you blew me off for dinner and all. | 自从那晚放我鸽子之后 |
[28:51] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah. | -对不起 -是啊 |
[28:56] | Actually, I was thinking maybe dinner tonight? | 其实我在想 要不今晚一起吃 |
[28:59] | I’m studying, so…. | 我在用功呢 所以 |
[29:03] | – Oh, I see. – Yeah. Yeah. | -我明白了 -是啊 |
[29:05] | – Page 3. – It’s very dense. | -第三页 -每页内容可多了 |
[29:07] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:11] | All right. All right. Let’s go. | 好了好了 我们走吧 |
[29:15] | – Okay. – Let’s go quick… | -好的 -我们得快走 |
[29:17] | …before I change my mind. | 不然我要改主意了 |
[30:21] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[30:27] | Hey! How about turning on the light? | 能不能把灯开一下 |
[30:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:12] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[31:52] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[32:00] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[32:13] | You wanna know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[32:15] | I think you’re a trashy, little party-going whore. | 我觉得你是个臭不要脸的派对荡妇 |
[32:19] | And you are a bad influence on her. | 你把她带坏了 |
[32:23] | You tell anyone about this and I will kill you. | 你要是把这事说出去就死定了 |
[32:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:34] | Nice belly ring. | 脐环挺漂亮啊 |
[33:07] | Hey, it’s Sara. Leave a message. | 这是萨拉 请留言 |
[33:13] | Well, thank you for helping me not study. | 多谢你帮我逃离学海 |
[33:16] | Oh, any time. | 随时奉陪 |
[33:18] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:22] | Where were you? | 你到哪里去了 |
[33:26] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[33:27] | I kept on calling and calling. | 我不停地打你电话 |
[33:31] | – Rebecca, this is Stephen. – I’m going to bed now. | -丽贝卡 这是斯蒂芬 -我要去睡觉了 |
[33:34] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 很高兴你没事 |
[33:45] | – You got a curfew? – No. | -你还有宵禁啊 -才不呢 |
[33:48] | I guess she’s right. I should have called. | 我看她是对的 我应该打个电话的 |
[33:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[34:07] | – I’ll see you later. – Sara. | -一会儿见 -萨拉 |
[34:11] | Last night, I was just worried about you. | 昨晚 我就是有点担心你 |
[34:14] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[34:16] | I can take care of myself. Okay? | 我会照顾自己的 好吗 |
[34:22] | – We’re good, right? – Yeah, we’re good. | -我们和好了是吗 -是啊 和好了 |
[34:32] | – I’m already her best friend? – It’s kind of sad. | -我居然已经是她特别好友了 -可悲啊 |
[34:35] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[34:37] | Maybe she really likes you. | 说不定她真的真的喜欢你 |
[34:41] | – You know what I mean? – No, I don’t. | -你懂我的意思吧 -不 我不懂 |
[34:43] | – No? – No. | -真不知道吗 -不知道 |
[34:45] | – I think you do. – You are a moron. | -我觉得你知道 -你这个白痴 |
[34:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:58] | Stephen. | 斯蒂芬 |
[36:09] | Tracy. Tracy. | 特蕾西 特蕾西 |
[36:14] | I heard you changed dorms. | 听说你换寝室了 |
[36:16] | Yeah. Conrad Hall, it seemed like a better vibe, so…. | 是啊 搬康纳德学院去了 那儿氛围好些 |
[36:21] | – We should get together. Grab a bite. – Sara. | -我们应该一起吃点东西 -萨拉 |
[36:26] | Hi. | 好 |
[36:28] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[36:31] | What was that all about? | 这是哪出啊 |
[36:32] | I don’t know. She just walked off. | 不知道 她就这么走了 |
[36:36] | Well, she’s always been a flake. | 她总是来去匆匆 |
[36:41] | – It’s not a great view. – No, it’s not. It’s all right. | -夜景并不美嘛 -不美 但能凑合 |
[36:44] | It’s all right. Yeah. It’s about a six out of 10. | 凑合 满分十分的话也就六分吧 |
[36:47] | – I give it a four. – A four? | -我打四分 -才四分 |
[36:49] | That’s quite critical of a view. | 那你对夜景还挺挑剔的 |
[36:53] | – So? – So? | -那么 -怎样 |
[36:58] | Should we…? Should we go home? | 我们要不要 要不要回家 |
[37:01] | – Yes, we should. – Yeah. | -对 要回家了 -是啊 |
[37:03] | But the question is: | 但问题是 |
[37:05] | My place or yours? | 回你家还是我家 |
[37:10] | – Okay. – Yes, and I’ll make you a bet. | -是啊 -我们打个赌吧 |
[37:13] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好啊 -好的 |
[37:15] | A, we go to your place. | 要么我们去你那 |
[37:18] | B, you take me home… | 要么你送我 |
[37:21] | …to my twin bed and roommate. | 回寝室 室友身边 |
[37:25] | What’s the bet? | 怎么个赌法 |
[37:31] | This is kind of a stupid bet. | 这赌法有点傻呀 |
[37:35] | Why did you agree? | 那你干嘛同意 |
[37:37] | Apparently, I’m kind of a stupid guy. | 显然我也是个傻子 |
[37:39] | Oh, don’t touch the ground. | 别碰地 |
[37:44] | Don’t touch your feet. | 别碰到脚 |
[37:47] | All right, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[37:50] | So…. | 那么 |
[37:51] | So we go to your place. | 那么我们就去你那吧 |
[37:55] | So. | 行啊 |
[38:00] | – Wait a second. – What? | -等一下 -啥 |
[38:02] | Can you give me 30 seconds? | 能不能等我半分钟 |
[38:04] | – You’re kidding me. – No, I’m not. | -你开玩笑的吧 -我认真的 |
[38:06] | Thirty seconds. Thank you. | 就半分钟 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[38:12] | I’m just gonna have to start taking my clothes off out here. | 那我要开始在门外脱衣服了 |
[38:16] | Yeah, right. | 好吧 随你 |
[38:17] | – Oops, there goes my shirt. – I don’t believe you. | -刚脱了件外衣 -我不信 |
[38:20] | There go my jeans. | 裤子也脱了 |
[38:21] | Damn it, that is my striptease. Stop it. | 该死 别脱了 我的脱衣舞娘 |
[38:24] | What’s next? Top or bottom? | 然后脱什么呢 上面的还是下面的 |
[38:26] | You know, I’m just gonna make you strip all over again. | 我一会儿可要让你重脱一遍 |
[38:30] | I knew you didn’t have… | 我知道你没 |
[38:32] | …the guts. | 胆 |
[39:11] | Sara, you answered. | 萨拉 你接了 |
[39:15] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[39:18] | Sara. It’s Jason. | 萨拉 我是杰森 |
[39:23] | Can we talk… | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[39:25] | …about us? | 谈谈我俩 |
[39:32] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[39:35] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[39:39] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[39:48] | I miss touching you. | 我想念爱抚你的感觉 |
[39:52] | Do you miss touching me? | 你呢 |
[39:54] | Yes. | 想 |
[40:01] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[40:10] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[40:53] | I miss you so much. | 我很想你 |
[40:57] | Don’t ever call me again. | 再也别打来了 |
[41:00] | What? | 什么 |
[41:05] | Don’t ever call me again. | 再也别打来了 |
[41:07] | Wait, Sara, what do you mean? I– | 等等 萨拉 这什么意思 |
[41:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[41:15] | Hi. You’re up early. | 你起的真早啊 |
[41:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:20] | Sorry I didn’t call. I left my phone. | 很抱歉没有给你打电话 我忘带手机了 |
[41:23] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[41:25] | Hello, Cuddles. Hi, kitty. | 你好 毛毛 小猫咪 |
[41:28] | Do you wanna get some breakfast? Oh, no. | 你要来点早餐吗 不 |
[41:35] | – Is this your cat? – Maybe. | -这是你的猫吗 -是的吧 |
[41:38] | – She’s cute. – Thanks. | -她很可爱 -谢谢 |
[41:42] | And if you keep her, I lose my job. | 如果你养着她 我就要被炒了 |
[41:45] | – Do we understand each other? – Yes. | -我们应该相互理解一下不是吗 -是啊 |
[41:51] | Hey. Come in. What took you so long? | 快进来 怎么这么久 |
[41:54] | I walked. | 我走来的 |
[41:55] | – You didn’t. – I did. Cabs are too expensive. | -不是吧 -是的 出租车太贵了 |
[41:58] | Sara, you can’t just go | 萨拉 你不能就这么 |
[41:59] | walking around downtown in L.A. by yourself. | 一个人在洛杉矶市区到处乱走 |
[42:01] | – This is not Des Moines. – I know. | -这可不是得梅因 -我知道 |
[42:03] | The city is full of crazies. | 这城里到处都是疯子 |
[42:05] | Let me make us one drink and then we’ll go. | 我们喝一杯然后就走 |
[42:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:09] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. Hang on. | 好主意 等一下 |
[42:11] | – Hey, Irene, do you like cats? – Yeah. Why? | -艾琳 你喜欢猫吗 -喜欢啊 怎么 |
[42:14] | – We need to get rid of one. – I travel too much. | -我们有一只要送人 -我成天出门 |
[42:16] | – The thing would starve to death. – You’re right. No, she can’t. | -那小东西会饿死的 -对哦 她不能养 |
[42:20] | I’ll be home when I’m home. | 该回去的时候我就回呗 |
[42:23] | Bye. It’s all right. | 再见 没关系 |
[42:25] | – Who was that? – My roommate. | -是谁 -我室友 |
[42:26] | – She can be overprotective. – That sounds fun. | -她管得很严 -听来挺有趣的 |
[42:29] | – So where is it? – Where’s what? | -在哪儿呢 -什么在哪儿 |
[42:32] | You said you had a surprise for me? | 你说你要给我个惊喜 |
[42:34] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[42:36] | So I was cleaning out my closet… | 我在整理柜子的时候 |
[42:40] | …and I have not worn any of this in the last six months. | 发现这里的衣服我都半年没穿过了 |
[42:44] | – You’re kidding me. All of this? – There’s more. | -你开玩笑吧 这些都是吗 -还不止 |
[42:49] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不行 -怎么了 |
[42:50] | We don’t have a lot of closet space… | 我们衣柜不大 |
[42:53] | …and Rebecca’s already taking half my side. | 而且丽贝卡已经用了我一半的衣柜了 |
[42:55] | Just move in with me. | 那就搬来跟我住 |
[42:59] | – Seriously? – Yeah, why not? | -真的吗 -是啊 为什么不呢 |
[43:00] | This place is huge. I’m never home. | 这地方大的很 我从来都不在家 |
[43:02] | Ditch that roommate of yours and live here. | 把你室友扔那儿 然后住这儿来 |
[43:06] | Besides, you can have pets. | 再说 你还可以养猫 |
[43:08] | – I’ll talk to her about it. – Good. | -我到时候跟她说说 -好的 |
[43:15] | Irene really likes the girls. | 艾琳真心喜欢姑娘 |
[43:18] | Always has. | 一直都是 |
[43:21] | It’s too bad she couldn’t take Cuddles, huh? | 她不能养毛毛真是太糟了 不是吗 |
[43:23] | That might not be a problem. | 这可能不成问题 |
[43:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[43:27] | She suggested I move in with her. | 她想让我搬去跟她住 |
[43:29] | What? | 什么 |
[43:30] | – You wanna move? – No. I | -你想去吗 -不是 |
[43:33] | I love living here with you. | 我很喜欢跟你一起住 |
[43:36] | I’d still technically be living here, | 严格来说 我还是住这儿的 |
[43:38] | so you wouldn’t need another roommate. | 所以你不用换室友 |
[43:41] | Her place is huge. | 她的地方很大 |
[43:42] | It’s not like you couldn’t use the extra closet space. | 我不是说不许你用我的衣柜 |
[43:45] | I don’t want more space, I want…. | 我要的不是空间 我要的是 |
[43:51] | It’s just something to think about. | 就是让你考虑考虑 |
[43:55] | Nothing’s set in stone. | 天下没有不散之筵席 |
[43:58] | Plus, we’d be able to keep Cuddles. | 而且我们还能养毛毛 |
[44:01] | Yeah, well, I was thinking | 是啊 我在想 |
[44:02] | maybe I’d stay here for Thanksgiving… | 我想在这里过感恩节 |
[44:05] | …and see you guys at Christmas. | 圣诞节再跟你们过 |
[44:07] | You know what, Mom? I’m really swamped right now. | 你知道吗 妈妈 我现在真的很忙 |
[44:09] | Could I call you guys back? Okay. Bye. | 我一会再打回去好吗 好的 再见 |
[44:45] | Feel how nice and warm it is in there? | 里面是不是温暖舒适啊 |
[44:55] | Oh, my God. What’s wrong? | 天哪 怎么了 |
[44:59] | – Cuddles got out. – What? | -毛毛跑走了 -什么 |
[45:01] | I took her with me to do laundry and she was in the basket… | 我带她去洗衣房 她就在篮子里 |
[45:04] | …and she ran off. And I went after her but…. | 然后她逃走了 我追她但是 |
[45:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:11] | I’m gonna go find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[45:20] | Maybe it’s karma. We weren’t allowed to keep her anyway. | 可能这是报应吧 反正我们也不许养猫 |
[45:26] | – It’s all my fault. – It was an accident. | -都是我的错 -只是个意外 |
[45:29] | It’s just stress after stress, you know? | 只是一波未平一波又起 知道吗 |
[45:33] | Is there something else wrong? | 你还有什么烦心事 |
[45:40] | My parents really want me to come home for Thanksgiving. | 我爸妈很想让我回家过感恩节 |
[45:43] | And you don’t wanna go? | 你不想去吗 |
[45:44] | Emily died two days before Thanksgiving. | 艾米丽在感恩节两天前去世了 |
[45:48] | It hasn’t always been the | 所以在我们家 |
[45:49] | most festive holiday in the Matthews household. | 这不是最有节日氛围的假期 |
[45:52] | I know I should be there, but, I don’t know… | 我知道我应该回去的 但是 说不清 |
[45:54] | …it’s like there’s a ghost at the table, you know? | 就好像桌边有个鬼魂 你知道吗 |
[46:00] | So…. | 所以 |
[46:04] | You can come with me. | 你可以跟我一起 |
[46:07] | Spend Thanksgiving at my house. | 来我家过感恩节 |
[46:09] | – Your folks wouldn’t mind? – Please. | -你家人不介意吗 -来吧 |
[46:11] | Stephen also asked me to stay… | 斯蒂芬也让我留下 |
[46:14] | …but thank you. | 还是谢谢你 |
[46:16] | Midterm designs are due Friday. | 期中设计稿周五就要交了 |
[46:20] | Now, remember, people: simplicity. | 大家记住 要简约 |
[46:23] | Who is the founder of our industry? | 这个产业的创始人是谁 |
[46:26] | Eve. When she handed Adam the fig leaf. | 夏娃 她给亚当一片无花果叶遮羞 |
[46:30] | Have a good day. | 祝大家今天愉快 |
[46:35] | – Sara. – Yeah? | -萨拉 -什么事 |
[46:37] | – Can I see you in my office? – Sure. | -能来我办公室一下吗 -没问题 |
[46:41] | I love the danger in your work. It’s kinky and edgy. | 我喜欢你作品里的危险感 很个性很前卫 |
[46:45] | I love the fact that there’s all these, | 我喜欢这种 |
[46:47] | like, dark recesses in this… | 内在黑暗 |
[46:49] | …innocent exterior. The juxtaposition is awesome. That’s great. | 表面纯真 这种融合很妙 太棒了 |
[46:52] | – Thank you. – And I mean, styles, you know– | -谢谢 -风格 你也知道 |
[46:54] | They change so rapidly in the fashion world. | 在时尚界里转瞬即逝 |
[46:58] | Because you got your particular cut, | 因为独特的剪裁 |
[47:00] | your technique, you know, the– | 娴熟的技术 |
[47:02] | Which is what makes it so amazing and exciting. | 所以才会如此美丽而刺激 |
[47:04] | Exactly. Which is why I go to fashion week every year in Paris. | 没错 所以我每年都要去巴黎看时装周 |
[47:08] | To catch up on what’s fresh and amazing and…. What else? | 去接收一些新鲜的美丽的 还有什么的 |
[47:13] | – Exciting. – Exciting. | -刺激的 -对 刺激的 |
[47:14] | – And, let’s face it, to go to the parties. – Sure. | -说白了 去混派对 -当然 |
[47:17] | The budget allows for me to bring an assistant every year. | 每年预算都够我再带一个助手 |
[47:21] | Usually it’s a senior, but not always. | 一般是大四学生 但也不一定 |
[47:25] | There’s a lot of talent in this class… | 这个班上有很多人才 |
[47:27] | …but the best designers | 但最好的设计师 |
[47:29] | push the boundaries on what’s acceptable. | 要突破自己的尺度 |
[47:34] | They take chances. | 他们会抓住机遇 |
[47:45] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[47:47] | All right. Well, good meeting. | 好吧 这次见面很愉快 |
[47:50] | The offer still stands, Sara. | 我的提议仍然有效哦 萨拉 |
[47:53] | Chance of a lifetime. | 一生难遇的好机会 |
[48:03] | – What’s wrong? – My design professor just kissed me. | -怎么了 -我的设计课老师刚刚亲了我 |
[48:06] | – Are you all right? – And I think the asshole’s married. | -你还好吧 -我觉得那个混蛋已经结婚了 |
[48:13] | – Are you gonna tell Stephen? – No, that’ll just cause problems. | -告诉斯蒂芬吗 -不 那只会越描越黑 |
[48:20] | I’m here for you. | 有我在呢 |
[48:22] | – I know. – Thank you for telling me. | -我知道 -多谢你向我倾诉 |
[48:28] | – What can I do? – Nothing. | -我能怎么做 -什么也别做 |
[48:41] | – Professor Roberts? – That’s right. | -罗伯茨教授吗 -是我 |
[48:44] | I’m glad you’re still here. | 很高兴你还没走 |
[48:46] | Yeah, well, I was just leaving. | 是啊 我正准备走 |
[48:50] | – You’re not a student of mine. – No, not yet. | -你不是我的学生 -目前还不是 |
[48:55] | That’s why I’m here. | 这也是我来的原因 |
[48:57] | – I’m failing Intro Psych. – Yeah, and why is that? | -我心理学基础要挂了 -是吗 为什么 |
[49:01] | I’m bored. | 学着没意思 |
[49:03] | Well, I’m real sorry about that, | 那我很抱歉 |
[49:04] | but I don’t know what I can do to help. | 但我不知道该怎么帮你 |
[49:06] | Tomorrow is the last day to drop a course. | 明天是弃课的截止日 |
[49:10] | If I don’t add another one in its place, | 如果我不再选一门补上的话 |
[49:12] | then I’ll fall way behind in credits. | 我学分就不够了 |
[49:15] | Daddy won’t take that very well. | 我爸爸可不希望我这样 |
[49:19] | He might even pull the plug… | 说不定还会缩减我的生活费 |
[49:22] | …which means I’m pretty much at your mercy. | 也就是说 我基本上全靠你了 |
[49:27] | Look, I really don’t take– | 我不能 |
[49:29] | It’s not my policy to take on students in the middle of the term. | 原则上不能在学期中途招新学生 |
[49:32] | Do I look like just any student to you? | 我对你来说只是普通学生吗 |
[49:38] | – Oh, your wife’s very pretty. – Oh, it’s my ex-wife. | -你妻子很漂亮啊 -是前妻 |
[49:43] | I might have to ask you a few questions first. | 我要先问你几个问题 |
[49:47] | – Ask me anything. – You have design experience? | -尽管问吧 -你有过设计经验吗 |
[49:50] | – None. – What do you know about clothes? | -没有 -那关于服装你知道什么 |
[49:56] | Only one thing. | 只知道一件事 |
[49:58] | Yeah, and what’s that? | 什么 |
[50:01] | I look better out of them than in them. | 我不穿比穿着好看 |
[50:06] | Well, I think we can work something out. | 那我觉得 我们可以想个办法 |
[50:09] | Just tell me and I’ll do anything. | 你让我做什么我都愿意 |
[50:11] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[50:12] | – What? – I said kiss me. | -什么 -我说吻我 |
[50:25] | Professor Roberts, you’re hurting me. | 罗伯茨教授 你弄疼我了 |
[50:35] | Oh, you little tease. | 你这个小淘气 |
[50:42] | Get off of me! Stop it! Stop! | 别压着我 停下 别这样 |
[50:45] | – Quiet! – No! | -小声点 -不 |
[50:46] | – Shut up! Quiet! – Get off of me! Stop! Leave me alone! | -闭嘴 别说了 -滚开 别碰我 |
[50:49] | – You’re hurting me! – Quiet. Shut up, would you? | -你弄疼我了 -你就不能闭嘴吗 |
[50:52] | – No! I said no! – Shut up, you little bitch tease! | -不 我说不 -闭嘴 你这个小贱人 |
[50:55] | Sylvester, stop it! No! | 西尔维斯特 停下 别这样 |
[50:57] | – Quiet! Quiet! – Get off of me! No! I said no! | -安静 -从我身上下来 不 我说不 |
[51:01] | – What…? – Stop! | -什么 -停下来 |
[51:06] | – Just tell me and I’ll do anything. – Kiss me. | -你让我做什么我都愿意 -吻我 |
[51:10] | – What? – I said kiss me. | -什么 -我说吻我 |
[51:16] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[51:17] | – Professor Roberts, you’re hurting me. – Give me that! | -罗伯茨教授 你弄疼我了 -把它给我 |
[51:23] | You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to do this. | 你别这样 你不用这样 |
[51:26] | What do you want? Okay, come on. | 你想要什么 直说吧 |
[51:28] | I’ll pay for it. All right, I’ll pay for that. | 我付钱 行了吧 我买下来 |
[51:31] | Yes, you will. | 你早晚会付出代价的 |
[51:40] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[51:43] | Come on in. Hello. | 进来 你好 |
[51:45] | Just take your seats, please. Welcome. | 请坐 欢迎大家 |
[51:48] | I’m Professor Jacobs | 我是雅各布教授 |
[51:50] | and I’ll be taking over the class… | 接下来这个学期的课程 |
[51:51] | …for the rest of the semester. | 将会由我来为大家教授 |
[51:53] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[51:55] | They’re calling it a leave of absence, but I heard… | 他们说是休假 但是我听说 |
[51:57] | …someone sent the dean a recording of him hitting on a student. | 有人向系主任举报他非礼学生 |
[52:01] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah, I know. | -天哪 -可不是 |
[52:03] | I know. | 可不是 |
[52:05] | Well, that’s what you call instant karma. | 这就是恶有恶报 |
[52:42] | – Bye, Sara. – Bye, Jake. | -再见萨拉 -再见杰克 |
[52:45] | Okay, I have made a decision. | 我做了一个决定 |
[52:48] | – You ready? – Yeah, let’s hear it. | -你准备好听了吗 -准备好了 说吧 |
[52:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:52] | – I’m gonna quit the band. – What? Why? | -我打算退出乐队 -真的吗 为什么 |
[52:54] | It’s a huge waste of time and we suck. | 浪费时间不说 我们唱得还那么烂 |
[52:57] | I disagree, but why would you say that? | 我不这么认为 不过为什么要这么说呢 |
[52:59] | All right, let me think about this. | 好吧 让我想想这个 |
[53:03] | The only places that we can get booked… | 我和我女朋友只能在 |
[53:05] | …are my frat house and my girlfriend’s coffee shop. | 我们兄弟会和她工作的咖啡店约会 |
[53:09] | That’s not good. | 这可不太好 |
[53:10] | Did you just say “My girlfriend”? | 你刚刚有说”我女朋友”了吗 |
[53:12] | Oh, you heard me. | 噢 你听到了 |
[53:19] | So do you think it’d be fun to stay here for Thanksgiving? | 你觉得留在学校过感恩节会很有趣吗 |
[53:22] | Yeah, you know, | 当然啦 |
[53:23] | you got dinner at the frat house, football games… | 在兄弟会吃晚餐 玩足球游戏 |
[53:25] | …and the always awkward homoerotic humor. | 还会开一些蹩脚的同志玩笑 |
[53:29] | That sounds like a blast. | 听起来很热闹 |
[53:30] | – It’s fun times. – Oh, yeah. It’s very good. | -会很欢乐的 -对啊 非常棒 |
[53:32] | A little awkward at times, but…. | 有的时候会比较尴尬 但是 |
[54:45] | Rebecca. Oh, my God. What happened? | 丽贝卡 天呐 出什么事了 |
[54:48] | – What happened? – I was looking for Cuddles. | -出什么事了 -我当时在找毛毛 |
[54:53] | A man pulled me into an alley. And he– | 有个男人把我拉进一条小巷 然后他 |
[54:57] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[54:59] | – I got away, though. – Okay. | -不过我挣脱他了 -没事了 |
[55:01] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[55:08] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷啊 |
[55:11] | It’s not deep, thank God. | 谢天谢地 割得不深 |
[55:14] | You should see a doctor. | 你应该去看医生 |
[55:16] | – No. – Rebecca, you need to. | -我不去 -丽贝卡 你必须去 |
[55:18] | – And then the police. – No, I can’t. | -然后报警 -不 我不能 |
[55:21] | You’re calling or I am. | 你要不报警我就报了 |
[55:23] | There is a psycho walking around. | 有个疯子在周边游荡啊 |
[55:24] | Please, I didn’t even see him. | 求你了 我连他长什么样都没看清 |
[55:26] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不要紧 |
[55:27] | You still need to talk to the police. | 你还是得和警察谈谈 |
[55:29] | Please. I only want you to know. | 求你了 我只想让你一个人知道 |
[55:30] | – Rebecca. – Don’t tell anybody, please. | -丽贝卡 -求你了 别告诉其他人 |
[55:33] | Okay, I won’t tell them. | 好吧 我不告诉其他人 |
[55:40] | – Just let me help you. – Are you mad at me? | -让我帮你吧 -你生我气了吗 |
[55:45] | Why would I be mad at you? | 我为什么要生你的气 |
[55:49] | Sorry again about not staying, but Rebecca…. | 抱歉不能去你那里了 但是丽贝卡她 |
[55:53] | No, I get it. I get it. | 不用道歉 我了解 |
[55:55] | I’m just gonna make out with my pillow | 我会抱着我的枕头 |
[55:56] | and pretend it’s you anyway, so…. | 假装抱的是你 |
[55:59] | Just say you’re gonna miss me. | 说你会想我的就行了 |
[56:02] | I will miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[56:05] | I’ll miss you too. | 我也会 |
[56:15] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[56:16] | I haven’t heard from Jason in weeks. | 杰森有一段时间没有联系我了 |
[56:19] | It’s weird how he stopped calling. | 总觉得他突然不给我打电话有点怪 |
[56:22] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 你不正想这样吗 |
[56:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[56:27] | Yeah, I guess it is. | 是啊 也对 |
[56:38] | This is your home? | 这是你家吗 |
[56:39] | This is my parents’ house. | 这是我父母的房子 |
[56:41] | It was never a home when I lived here. | 对我来说这里只是住的地方 |
[56:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[57:01] | Is anybody here? | 家里有人吗 |
[57:07] | Hi, Rebecca. | 嗨 丽贝卡 |
[57:10] | – Hi. – Hi, honey. | -嗨 -嗨 小心肝儿 |
[57:12] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 噢 天哪 你怎么了 |
[57:13] | Mom, stop. Nothing. | 妈 别问了 没事 |
[57:14] | What do you mean? It’s not nothing. | 你什么意思 这是没事儿的样子吗 |
[57:16] | Leave it alone. | 你就别管了 |
[57:19] | We didn’t think you’d make it. | 我们以为你不会回来了 |
[57:21] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我为什么不会 |
[57:25] | And you are? | 那么 你是 |
[57:28] | I’m Sara. | 我是萨拉 |
[57:30] | – Sara’s my roommate. – Hi, I’m Jeff. | -萨拉是我的室友 -你好 我叫杰夫 |
[57:32] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[57:33] | Hi. Welcome. I’m Alison. | 欢迎 我叫艾利森 |
[57:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[57:38] | Come on, let me show you my room. | 来吧 我给你看看我的房间 |
[57:46] | You didn’t tell them we were coming? | 你没有告诉他们我们要来吗 |
[57:49] | They didn’t need to know. | 他们不需要知道 |
[57:58] | – Nice room. – I guess. | -房间不错 -还行吧 |
[58:07] | – Who is she? – That’s just some high-school work. | -她是谁 -就是高中的时候画的 |
[58:11] | I haven’t gotten around to taking it down yet. | 我一直没空还没把它取下来 |
[58:14] | Sara, I hope you’re not a vegetarian. | 萨拉 我希望你不是素食者 |
[58:17] | Oh, no, not at all. | 噢 我不是 |
[58:25] | Rebecca’s an awesome roommate. | 丽贝卡是个很不错的室友 |
[58:28] | That’s nice to hear. | 真高兴你这么说 |
[58:29] | I’m sure she likes you, | 我相信她喜欢你 |
[58:30] | because she’s never brought anyone home before. | 因为她之前从来没带别人回家来过 |
[58:33] | – Dad. – What? | -爸 -怎么了 |
[58:35] | As a parent, you worry. | 作为一个家长 我一直很担心 |
[58:37] | You protect your daughter | 我一直保护着这个宝贝女儿 |
[58:39] | all her life and then she goes off to college. | 一直到她去上大学 |
[58:41] | And she’s on her own. | 她能独立了 |
[58:42] | And you never know who she’ll be exposed to. | 你一直不知道她在和什么人接触 |
[58:45] | Dad. | 爸 |
[58:49] | Sara, we’re going to make up a very nice room for you. | 萨拉 我们会给你整理出一间不错的房间 |
[58:52] | No, she’ll stay with me. | 不用 她和我睡 |
[58:54] | – Right? – Okay. | -对吧 -行 |
[58:57] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[59:10] | Dad. | 爸 |
[59:12] | Bec. You scared me. | 贝卡 你吓到我了 |
[59:17] | Why are you up so late? | 这么晚了你怎么还没睡 |
[59:31] | – So how you doing? – I’m fine. | -你这段时间怎么样 -我很好 |
[59:36] | My grades are good. | 我的成绩不错 |
[59:39] | That’s not what I meant. | 我问的不是这个 |
[59:41] | I’m making friends. | 我在交朋友 |
[59:45] | Rebecca, look at me for a second. | 丽贝卡 看着我 |
[59:53] | Your mother and I are very fond of you. | 我和你妈妈为你感到骄傲 |
[59:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:00:00] | All right, I’m gonna head on up to bed. | 好吧 我回去睡觉了 |
[1:00:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:00:13] | What are you up to? | 怎么起这么早 |
[1:00:14] | Rebecca’s gonna show me her high-school hangouts. | 丽贝卡要带我去看她高中住的地方 |
[1:00:16] | – Wonderful. – Yeah. | -不错啊 -是啊 |
[1:00:19] | Rebecca’s doing really well. | 丽贝卡做的很不错 |
[1:00:21] | She’s doing good. | 她做的是不错 |
[1:00:22] | She’s taking her medication? | 她还在吃药吗 |
[1:00:26] | Medication? | 吃什么药 |
[1:00:29] | Well, you girls have a wonderful time. | 没事儿 你们好好玩 |
[1:00:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:00:45] | Is everything okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[1:00:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:00:50] | It’s just…. | 只是 |
[1:00:53] | It’s nice to see where you come from. | 很高兴能看到你高中毕业的地方 |
[1:00:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:01:03] | – This is the best. – Smells really good. | -这是最好的 -闻起来很不错 |
[1:01:07] | I used to come here, like, every day. | 我以前基本每天都来这里 |
[1:01:13] | – It’s Rebecca. – Well, just stay out here. | -是丽贝卡 -那你就别进去了 |
[1:01:23] | Do you know them? | 你认识她们吗 |
[1:01:26] | That’ll be 5.57. | 一共5.57块 |
[1:01:36] | That’s the girl from your drawings. | 那是你画的那个女孩啊 |
[1:01:40] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[1:01:43] | Let’s leave. | 我们走吧 |
[1:01:51] | Hi, Maria. | 嗨 玛利亚 |
[1:01:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:01:56] | I wanted to introduce you to Sara. | 介绍一下 这是萨拉 |
[1:01:59] | My roommate. | 我室友 |
[1:02:02] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:02:13] | Maybe we should go. | 或许我们该走了 |
[1:02:19] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[1:02:26] | We were never friends. | 我们从来都不是朋友 |
[1:02:34] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 咱们走 |
[1:02:58] | Oh, good, Irene’s back in town. | 噢 太好了 艾琳回来了 |
[1:03:18] | – Good run? – Great. | -跑的怎么样 -棒极了 |
[1:03:21] | I’m going to the studio. | 我要去画室 |
[1:03:23] | All right, I’ll catch you later. | 好 回头见 |
[1:03:25] | Don’t wait up. I feel inspired. | 别等太晚 我觉得灵感来了 |
[1:03:40] | I forgot my pad. | 忘了带画板了 |
[1:03:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:04:18] | – Hey. – Oh, my God. | -嗨 -老天爷啊 |
[1:04:21] | – You all right? – Hi. | -你没事吧 -嗨 |
[1:04:24] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:04:28] | – What are those? – That’s what I gotta find out. | -那些是什么 -我也想知道 |
[1:04:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:04:51] | Can I help you out? | 要我帮你吗 |
[1:04:54] | No. I’m fine. | 不用 |
[1:05:01] | Just doing my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[1:05:05] | – All done. – You have a little something. | -好了 -你脸上有点东西 |
[1:05:12] | – What the hell? – I’m sorry, Rick. | -你干吗 -对不起 理克 |
[1:05:15] | Sweetheart, it’s okay. No harm, no– | 甜心 没关系 不碍事儿 |
[1:05:20] | I’m so sorry again, Rick. | 我真的很抱歉 理克 |
[1:05:23] | You spoiled bitch. | 你个被宠坏的泼妇 |
[1:05:27] | Be cool. | 冷静 |
[1:05:29] | Come on! | 拜托了 |
[1:05:34] | Pussy. | 真娘们儿 |
[1:05:40] | It says Zyprexa is used to | 上面说再普乐被用于 |
[1:05:42] | treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions… | 缓解精神分裂症和躁郁症等 |
[1:05:45] | …such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. | 精神疾病症状 |
[1:05:48] | I just thought she was weird. | 我只是觉得她有点儿怪 |
[1:05:52] | Maybe this is a refill. | 可能她又去拿过药 |
[1:05:53] | Maybe she’s been taking them the whole time. | 可能她一直在吃 |
[1:05:56] | Yeah, I don’t think she’s ever taken them. | 我觉得她从来没吃过 |
[1:06:00] | I think it’s time to move in with Irene. | 我觉得我得搬去和艾琳一起住了 |
[1:06:02] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:06:42] | Sorry to stare… | 不好意思一直盯着你 |
[1:06:45] | …but you’re really beautiful. | 但是你太漂亮了 |
[1:06:48] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[1:06:56] | You have great lips. What kind is that? | 你的嘴唇真性感 用的什么唇彩 |
[1:07:00] | Cinnamon. Caffeinated. | 肉桂的 含咖啡因 |
[1:07:03] | A girl never knows how late she’s gonna party. | 女人永远不会知道会在派对上待多久 |
[1:07:09] | Can I try? | 我能试试吗 |
[1:07:39] | You’re right. Cinnamon. | 你说的没错 是肉桂的 |
[1:07:46] | I would invite you back to my place, but I have a roommate. | 我可以请你去我那儿 但是我有个室友 |
[1:07:52] | Well, as luck would have it, I’m only a few blocks away… | 很幸运的是 我就住在附近 |
[1:07:58] | …and I don’t. | 而且我没有室友 |
[1:08:03] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么呢 |
[1:08:19] | It’s Irene. Please leave a message. | 我是艾琳 请留言 |
[1:08:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:08:43] | – Where were you all night? – I was at the studio. | -你昨晚去哪了 -我在画室 |
[1:08:46] | I got inspired, so…. | 我灵感如泉涌 所以 |
[1:08:49] | I just lost track of time. | 就忘记了时间 |
[1:08:56] | – Rebecca– – I want a tattoo. | -丽贝卡 -我想刺纹身 |
[1:08:59] | – What? – A tattoo. | -什么 -纹身 |
[1:09:00] | Will you come with me? | 你能陪我一块儿去吗 |
[1:09:02] | Please? I don’t think I could do it without you. | 求你了 没你一块儿我不敢去 |
[1:09:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:23] | I know what I want. | 我知道要纹什么 |
[1:09:28] | – I’ll wait here. – Okay. | -我在这儿等你 -好的 |
[1:09:44] | All done. | 纹好了 |
[1:09:48] | Let’s see it. | 来看看 |
[1:09:59] | You can think of me as your sister. | 你可以把我当做你的姐姐 |
[1:10:03] | Well, what’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:12] | You can call me Emily if you want. | 你愿意的话可以叫我艾米丽 |
[1:10:21] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[1:10:30] | That’s all you’re bringing? | 你就带这么点儿东西吗 |
[1:10:32] | I’ll get the rest when Irene comes back. | 等艾琳回来我再去取剩下的 |
[1:10:34] | – Where’s your necklace? – I can’t find it. It’s okay. | -你的项链呢 -我找不到它 没关系 |
[1:10:37] | – Sara. – Stephen, I don’t wanna go back there. | -萨拉 -斯蒂芬 我不想回去 |
[1:10:41] | I’m gonna go look for it. | 我去给你找找 |
[1:10:58] | Have you seen Sara’s necklace? | 你看见萨拉的项链了吗 |
[1:11:04] | What did I do? | 我做错了什么 |
[1:11:06] | She just needs to move on. You know? | 她就是想离开 你知道吗 |
[1:11:12] | With you? | 和你一起吗 |
[1:11:18] | If you find the necklace, just let me know. All right? | 如果你找到那条项链的话 就告诉我 |
[1:11:24] | You do shit like that. | 你那样做很无耻 |
[1:11:28] | Have a good one. | 好好照一张 |
[1:11:30] | We should call someone. | 我们应该给其他人打个电话 |
[1:11:32] | Like the dean’s office, | 比如给系主任办公室 |
[1:11:33] | or at least your R.A. | 或者给你的研究协会 |
[1:11:35] | And tell them what? She hasn’t done anything to me. | 告诉他们什么 她没对我做什么 |
[1:11:38] | That girl’s own parents are afraid of her. | 她亲生父母都害怕她 |
[1:11:40] | – She sure scared the shit out of me. – Are these clean or dirty? | -她也把我吓得够呛 -这些穿过没有 |
[1:11:47] | Somewhere in between, maybe. | 可能没太穿过 |
[1:11:55] | Did you take this? | 这个是你放的吗 |
[1:11:57] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 应该不是我放的 |
[1:12:02] | Is that not yours? | 那不是你的吗 |
[1:12:10] | That’s enough. I’m returning this, and you gotta do something. | 够了 我去还这个 你得做点什么 |
[1:12:13] | No. I don’t want you to go back there. | 不 我不想要你回去那里 |
[1:13:37] | Hey, it’s Sara. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是萨拉 请留言 |
[1:13:40] | Hey, Sara. It’s Jason. | 嗨 萨拉 我是杰森 |
[1:13:44] | I’m actually in front of your dorm. I just flew in. | 事实上我在你宿舍前面 我刚溜进来了 |
[1:13:48] | Look, I’m at the Rosewell Hotel, Room 210. | 听着 我在罗斯韦尔宾馆210号房间 |
[1:13:51] | Call me, okay? | 打给我 好吗 |
[1:14:03] | I’m going to the library. | 我要去图书馆 |
[1:14:05] | – I can walk you. – It’s okay. | -我送你去 -不用 |
[1:14:08] | – Are you sure? – Yep. | -你确定 -确定 |
[1:14:10] | Well, the party starts at 10. | 派对十点开始 |
[1:14:12] | I did hear that there is a great band playing. | 我听说有一支超棒的乐队会去表演 |
[1:14:15] | I thought you said they suck. | 我记得你说过那乐队很烂 |
[1:14:16] | They’re getting better, you know? | 他们有长进了你知道吗 |
[1:14:18] | – I hear the drummer’s really hot. – He is. | -我听说那个鼓手很帅 -他确实很帅 |
[1:14:20] | But I’m sleeping with his girlfriend. | 但是我和他的女朋友一起睡 |
[1:14:24] | – I’ll see you later. – Okay. | -待会儿见 -好的 |
[1:14:55] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[1:16:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:01] | Sara? | 萨拉 |
[1:17:05] | You got my voice mail. | 你收到我的语音信息了吗 |
[1:17:09] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[1:17:11] | That feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[1:17:17] | Turn over. | 转过来 |
[1:17:22] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[1:17:25] | Oh, I missed your smell. | 噢 我思念你的味道 |
[1:17:28] | I love you so much. | 我那么爱你 |
[1:17:31] | She doesn’t love you. | 她不爱你 |
[1:18:10] | Hey, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[1:18:12] | Irene needs me and she’s not answering her phone. | 艾琳要找我但是她不接我电话 |
[1:18:14] | And I’m really worried. Will you meet me there, please? | 我很担心她 你去那里找我吧 |
[1:18:17] | 524 South Grand. Okay. Bye. | 南格兰大街524号 好了 再见 |
[1:18:58] | Irene? | 艾琳 |
[1:19:34] | Irene? | 艾琳 |
[1:19:36] | – Irene! – Sara. | -艾琳 -萨拉 |
[1:19:40] | – What are you doing? – Sit down and shut up. | -你在干什么 -坐下别出声 |
[1:19:48] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:19:52] | All I ever wanted was to be your friend. | 我一直都试试想做你的朋友 |
[1:19:54] | Rebecca, I am your friend. | 丽贝卡 我是你的朋友 |
[1:19:55] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[1:19:56] | – Yes, I am. – No. You’re not! | -我是 -不 你不是 |
[1:19:59] | We’re here because you betrayed me. | 我们在这里是因为你背叛了我 |
[1:20:03] | – Rebecca, I’m your friend. – Stop! | -丽贝卡 我是你的朋友 -闭嘴 |
[1:20:05] | Stop saying things you don’t mean! | 你不要口是心非了 |
[1:20:08] | I protected you! | 我保护了你 |
[1:20:09] | I protected you against that whore Tracy… | 我保护你不受伤害 那个叫特蕾西的贱人 |
[1:20:13] | …and that nasty little kitten… | 那只肮脏的小猫 |
[1:20:16] | …that scumbag of a professor… | 那个卑鄙的教授 |
[1:20:19] | …even that loser ex-boyfriend of yours! | 甚至你那个失败的前男友 |
[1:20:22] | – What did you do to him? – I got rid of them all for you! | -你对他做了什么 -我帮你除掉了他们 |
[1:20:25] | And how do you repay me? By leaving me! | 你回报给我什么 就是离开我吗 |
[1:20:29] | Rebecca, please forgive me. | 丽贝卡 请原谅我 |
[1:20:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:20:34] | I’m sorry. I am so sorry. From the bottom of my heart. | 对不起 我深深地向你道歉 |
[1:20:40] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:20:46] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[1:20:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:52] | Now we can start all over again. | 现在我们重头再来吧 |
[1:20:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:57] | Just like that first day. | 就像第一天那样 |
[1:20:59] | – What is that? – Just the two of us together. | -怎么样 -只有我们两个一起 |
[1:21:03] | Because I only want you… | 因为我要你 |
[1:21:05] | – …to have one best friend. – No! No! No! | -只有我这一个好朋友 -不 不 不要 |
[1:21:09] | – Rebecca! Rebecca, don’t! – Lay still, bitch. | -丽贝卡 不要 -躺好 你个贱人 |
[1:21:11] | Stay away! Don’t come any closer. | 离我远点儿 别再靠近了 |
[1:21:15] | – Stop! – Irene? | -停啊 -艾琳 |
[1:21:19] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[1:21:24] | Sara. | 萨拉 |
[1:21:42] | Sara! Sara! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[1:21:45] | Sara! | 萨拉 |
[1:21:46] | – Irene! – Sara, no! | -艾琳 -萨拉 不 |
[1:21:49] | – Sara! Sara! Sara, no! Sara! – Shit! | -萨拉 萨拉 不 萨拉 -见鬼 |
[1:21:54] | – The fire escape! – I just want to be your friend! | -消防通道 -我只想做你的朋友 |
[1:21:56] | – I can’t leave you! – Go to the window. | -我不要离开你 -去窗户那里 |
[1:21:58] | Sara! Sara! | 萨拉 萨拉 |
[1:22:02] | – Shit! – No, Sara! | -见鬼 -不 萨拉 |
[1:22:04] | Sara! Open it, please! | 萨拉 打开它 求你了 |
[1:22:06] | – Sara! – I can’t reach it! It’s too far! | -萨拉 -我够不到 太远了 |
[1:22:10] | – Sara, go! Get out! – Sara! | -萨拉 快走 出去 -萨拉 |
[1:22:22] | – Sara! – Oh, God. It’s too far. | -萨拉 -噢 天啊 太远了 |
[1:22:25] | Everything is gonna be okay! | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:22:27] | Sara! | 萨拉 |
[1:22:36] | Help me! | 救命 |
[1:22:43] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[1:22:45] | No! | 不 |
[1:22:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:22:50] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天啊 |
[1:22:55] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Get me up! | -快点 快点 快点 -把我拉上来 |
[1:22:57] | – Give me your hand. – Pull me in! | -把手给我 -把我拉进去 |
[1:23:02] | Sara! Look out! | 萨拉 小心 |
[1:23:05] | Oh, my God! | 噢 天啊 |
[1:23:08] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:23:10] | – Sara! – Oh, shit. | -萨拉 -噢 见鬼 |
[1:23:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:23:19] | Stephen. Stephen. | 斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬 |
[1:23:29] | I swear to God… | 我对天发誓 |
[1:23:32] | …I will shoot you, Rebecca. | 我真的会对你开枪 丽贝卡 |
[1:23:34] | You won’t do it. | 你不会的 |
[1:24:26] | You were never my friend. | 你从来都不是我的朋友 |
[1:26:34] | – Welcome back. – Hi. | -欢迎回来 -嗨 |
[1:26:38] | You know, you can move in with me if you want. | 如果你愿意的话可以和我一起住 |
[1:26:40] | I don’t think I want a roommate for a while. | 我短时间内还不想要个室友 |
[1:26:42] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:26:45] | – Dinner tonight, maybe? – Absolutely. | -那今天晚上能一起吃饭吗 -当然 |
[1:26:48] | Okay. | 很好 |
[1:26:50] | But before you go, | 但是在你走之前 |
[1:26:51] | do you want to help me with a little something? | 能帮我个小忙吗 |
[1:27:07] | Get out of here. | 你可以走了 |
[1:27:11] | See you later. | 回头见 |