时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | [intense music playing] | |
[00:32] | [engine stops] | |
[01:08] | [voices whispering] | |
[01:22] | Johanna! | 约翰娜! |
[01:25] | Astra. I came as soon as I got your text. What is it? What’s happened? | 爱丝翠 我一收到你的短信就来了 怎么了?出什么事了? |
[01:29] | We have to go. We have to get out of here now! | 我们得走 得马上离开这里! |
[01:31] | We will. Tell me what’s happened. | 没问题 先告诉我出什么事了 |
[01:33] | He said it was an accident, like when Mum died. | 他说是一场意外 和妈妈死的时候一样 |
[01:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? (卡萨诺瓦出品 《快逃!》 7月22日星期四) 娄格 (《撒旦仪式》) |
[01:56] | Oi. Logue. | |
[02:06] | [grunts] | |
[02:08] | [Logue] Hello, Johanna. | 约翰娜 你好 |
[02:10] | What the fuck did you do? | 你到底做了什么? |
[02:12] | [grunts] We was just havin’ a bit of fun. | 我们只不过是在找点乐子而已 |
[02:15] | “Bit of fun”? | “找点乐子”? |
[02:16] | Summoning demons for fun? | 召唤恶魔就为了找点乐子? |
[02:18] | -Who’s “we”? Where are the others? -Must still be inside. | -“我们”是谁?其他人在哪里? -肯定还在里面 |
[02:22] | -Inside the club? -You don’t wanna go in there. | -在夜店里面? -你一定不会想进去的 |
[02:24] | No. No, I bloody don’t. | 当然 我才不想进去 |
[02:27] | But someone has to clean up your shit. | 可总得有人帮你擦屁股 |
[02:32] | I’ll come with ya. | 我和你一起进去 |
[02:36] | Believe it or not, love, it’s safer in here, with your father. | 亲爱的 不管你信不信 你在这里和你爸爸待在一起更安全 (出口) |
[03:07] | [doorknob rattling] | |
[03:09] | [voices screaming] | |
[03:12] | [Johanna screams] | |
[03:17] | [cab driver] All right, miss. We’re here. | 好了 女士 已经到了 (英国伦敦) |
[03:22] | Sorry, long day. | 不好意思 今天真漫长 |
[03:25] | Mine’s just getting started. | 我一天的工作才开始呢 |
[03:28] | I have a feeling mine is as well. | 我感觉我也是 |
[03:33] | [beeps] | (约翰娜康斯坦丁) |
[03:43] | Johanna Constantine. | 约翰娜康斯坦丁 |
[03:52] | Look at you, all done up. | 瞧你 衣冠楚楚的 |
[03:54] | What are you doing here, Hettie? | 你在这里干什么 海蒂? |
[03:57] | Same as you, I expect. | 和你一样吧 我估计 |
[03:59] | He’s coming, isn’t he? | 他要来了 对吧? |
[04:03] | -Who? -Yeah, well, you know who. | -谁? -你知道的 |
[04:06] | Morpheus. | 莫菲斯 |
[04:08] | The Oneiromancer. | 占梦师 |
[04:11] | You know, the Sandman, he’s back. | 就是睡魔 他回来了 |
[04:15] | “The Sandman”? | “睡魔”? |
[04:17] | The one who puts the kids to sleep? | 令小孩入睡的那位? |
[04:19] | He’s a fairy story, Hettie. | 那只是童话故事而已 海蒂 |
[04:20] | He’s no fairy story, missy. | 那可不是童话故事 姑娘 |
[04:23] | He’s back, and he wants his sand. | 他回来了 他要拿回他的沙袋 |
[04:26] | Good to know. I’m off to work. | 谢谢你告诉我 我要去工作了 |
[04:31] | You’ll see. I know. | 你会明白的 我什么都知道 |
[04:34] | I’m 280 years old, and I know. | 我都280岁了 有些事我就是知道 |
[04:40] | Constantine. | 康斯坦丁 |
[04:48] | Have we met? | 我们认识吗? |
[04:50] | We have business, you and I. | 我和你之间有事情需要解决 |
[04:54] | Get in line, bruv. | 先去排队吧 兄弟 |
[04:56] | Can’t keep God waiting. | 我可不能让上帝久等 |
[05:09] | Ric the Vic. | 瑞克维克 |
[05:10] | You’re here! Thank God. [chuckles] | 你终于来了!谢天谢地 |
[05:13] | Not as a favor though. I’m getting paid, or I’m going to bed. | 我来可不是免费帮忙的 要付我酬劳 不然我就去睡觉 |
[05:17] | Of course you are getting paid. | 肯定会付你酬劳 |
[05:19] | This visit is strictly professional. | 这次请你来完全是为了 仰仗你的专业技能 |
[05:21] | Unless you, um, wanna get a drink after. | 除非完事之后你还想留下喝点酒 |
[05:24] | Tell me what’s going on. Why have I been summoned? | 出什么事了?为什么叫我来? |
[05:27] | The usual reason. I have a soul in need. | 老原因 有一个人需要帮助 |
[05:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[05:32] | [Erica] Hmm? [chuckles] | |
[05:33] | Does it matter? [chuckles] | 她的身份重要吗? |
[05:36] | If I double your fee? | 要不我付你双倍价钱? (《罗马仪式》) |
[05:40] | Triple it? | 付三倍呢? |
[05:44] | Her family has means. | 她家很有门路 |
[05:47] | If her family is in any way royal, the answer is no. | 要是她家是皇室 这活我就不接 |
[05:51] | I’m done with that lot. I told the queen– | 我受够了那帮人 我跟女王说过… |
[05:53] | The queen doesn’t know she’s here. | 女王不知道她在这里 |
[05:55] | Is it the princess? | 是公主吗? |
[05:57] | She showed up about an hour ago | 她大约一小时前来了这里 |
[05:58] | demanding I that marry them before the palace find out, and the press. | 要求我趁着白金汉宫和媒体还没发现 主持她的婚礼 |
[06:01] | Why, who’s she marrying? | 怎么?她要嫁给谁? |
[06:03] | -Kevin Brody. -Kevin Brody, the footballer? | -凯文布罗迪 -凯文布罗迪?踢足球的那个? |
[06:06] | -He’s rubbish. -He’s fit though. | -他是渣男 -但他很有魅力 |
[06:08] | Just because a Goldsmiths-educated princess | 就算一个在金匠学院受过教育的公主 |
[06:10] | wants to marry some naff winger, | 想嫁给一个粗俗的边锋 |
[06:12] | -does not mean she needs an exorcist. -It’s not just that. | -也并不代表她需要驱魔师啊 -情况不是这么简单 |
[06:15] | Just have a chat with her, you’ll see. | 你去和她聊一下就会明白 |
[06:17] | -No, it’s too risky with the royals. -But… | -不要 给皇室的人干这事风险太大 -可是… |
[06:19] | If our chat goes wrong, I’ve a dead princess on my hand, | 要是聊天出了岔子 一个死了的公主就会砸我手里 |
[06:22] | a demon on the loose, and no one to pay my fee. | 还蹦出一个在逃的恶魔 而且没人付我酬劳 |
[06:24] | -[princess] Fuck off! -Jesus fuck. | -滚蛋! -我的老天爷 |
[06:26] | -[princess] What are you doing to me? -Is that her? | -你要对我做什么? -是她吗? |
[06:30] | Can you not smell the sulfur? | 你没闻到硫磺的气味吗? |
[06:33] | [princess continues shouting] | |
[06:37] | -Where is she? -Thank you. She’s in my office. | -她在哪里? -太感谢你了 她在我的办公室 |
[06:39] | You’re gonna need the Rituale Romanum. | 拿着《罗马仪式》 会用得上的 |
[06:42] | I can’t barge in spouting Latin at her. | 我不能就这么闯进去 直接对她念拉丁语啊 |
[06:44] | Has she been restrained, or is that why she sounds like that? | 她被绑住了吗?所以才那样大吼? |
[06:47] | She sounds like that ’cause she’s possessed by a fucking demon. | 她那样大吼是因为被恶魔附身了 |
[06:50] | [sighs] Can we at least drug her first? Get her drunk, tie her up a little bit? | 我可不可以先给她下药? 让她喝醉 再把她绑起来? |
[06:55] | She’s British royalty. | 她可是英国皇室的人 |
[06:56] | They love that shit. | 他们喜欢搞这套的 |
[06:58] | Any other ideas? | 就没有别的办法吗? |
[07:00] | Yeah. | 有 |
[07:03] | Take your top off. | 把你上衣脱掉 |
[07:09] | Do you, Princess, take this– | 公主 你是否愿意… |
[07:12] | [princess] I do. | 我愿意 |
[07:16] | Wait, babe, are you absolutely sure you wanna do this? | 等等 宝贝 你确定真要这样吗? |
[07:21] | I said “I do” because I do, Kevin. | 我说我愿意是因为我真愿意 凯文 |
[07:23] | No, I mean, you sure you don’t want a big royal-wedding-of-the-century type wedding? | 不 我的意思是 你确定你不想要 一场隆重的皇家世纪婚礼吗? |
[07:28] | With the queen and photographers and stuff? | 有女王见证 有一帮摄影师拍照什么的? |
[07:31] | I just want you. | 只要有你在就够了 |
[07:35] | Get on with it, please. | 请继续吧 -凯文 你是否愿意… -嗯 我愿意 |
[07:37] | -Do you, Kevin, take– -[bones crunch] | |
[07:39] | Ow. Yeah, yeah, I do. | |
[07:41] | [Johanna] Then repeat after me. | 那就跟着我念 |
[07:43] | [speaking Latin] | |
[07:49] | [groans] | |
[07:51] | [coughs] | |
[07:52] | [Kevin chuckles] | |
[07:53] | Sorry, I’ve been fasting. [chuckles] | 抱歉 我有禁食 |
[07:57] | Just in case there were photographers. You know what I’m saying? | 因为当初以为会有一群摄影师拍照 你懂我意思吧? |
[08:02] | -Doesn’t matter. -[princess] Keep going. | -没关系 -继续 |
[08:04] | [speaking Latin] | |
[08:07] | [groans] | |
[08:08] | Sorry, can we– | 抱歉 我们能否… |
[08:09] | [continues speaking Latin] | |
[08:11] | Are you going to be sick? Kevin? | 你是不是要吐了 凯文? |
[08:14] | Are you going to be sick during our wedding? | 竟然在我们的婚礼上呕吐? |
[08:16] | [continues speaking Latin] | |
[08:19] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[08:23] | [continues speaking Latin] | |
[08:31] | [demon growling] | |
[08:40] | [princess crying] | |
[08:42] | Ric! | 瑞克! |
[08:49] | You were right about the demon, wrong about the host. | 你猜对了恶魔附身的事 但没猜对宿主是谁 |
[08:51] | -Fuckin’ hell. -Get her out. | -我的天 -快带她出去 |
[08:53] | [princess] My God! Kevin… | 天啊!凯文… |
[08:54] | Come on, love. Come on. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[08:56] | -Come with me. -[speaking Latin] | 快跟着我走 |
[09:00] | [demon grunts] | |
[09:03] | You… talk too much. | 你…废话太多 |
[09:06] | -Tell me your name and I’ll stop. -Why would I do that? | -告诉我你叫什么 我就闭嘴 -干吗要告诉你? |
[09:09] | When there are far more enjoyable ways to make you stop. | 反正让你闭嘴的办法多得是 还比这带劲 |
[09:13] | [Dream] His name is Agilieth. | 他叫阿格列斯 |
[09:18] | I’m flattered you remember me, | 我真是受宠若惊 莫菲斯陛下 |
[09:20] | Lord Morpheus, after all your time away. | 你离开梦境这么久了 都还记得我 |
[09:25] | Lord Morpheus? | 莫菲斯陛下? |
[09:26] | [Agilieth] He is. | 没错 |
[09:27] | Though, I confess, I almost didn’t recognize you without your helm. | 不过说实话 你不戴头盔 我差点没认出你来 |
[09:32] | I wonder where your helm could be. | 你的头盔去哪里了呢? |
[09:34] | I presume it is in Hell, with the demon to whom it was traded. | 应该是在地狱 在买了头盔的那个恶魔手里 |
[09:37] | Yes, but which demon? Give me the princess and I’ll tell you. | 没错 可你知道是哪个恶魔吗? 把公主给我 我就告诉你 |
[09:42] | [speaking Latin] | |
[09:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:46] | Fine, fine! | 好吧! |
[09:48] | I’ll tell you where your helm is, just don’t send me back. | 只要不让我回去 我就告诉你头盔在哪里 |
[09:50] | [speaking Latin] | |
[09:52] | -Constantine. Stop! -[continues speaking Latin] | 康斯坦丁 别念了! |
[09:55] | [Dream] I command you! | 我命令你别念了! |
[09:57] | -Dream of the Endless commands you! -[Dream] Stop! | -无尽梦神让你别念了! -别念了! |
[10:00] | Run along and fuck off back to Hell. | 快走 滚回地狱去吧 |
[10:02] | [screaming] | |
[10:09] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你知不知道你刚才到底做了什么? |
[10:15] | I do though. | 我知道 |
[10:17] | I’ve just tripled my fee. | 我刚才赚到了三倍酬劳 |
[10:23] | Oi, Ric! Whom do I invoice for this, Church of England or Buckingham Palace? | 瑞克!账单要写给谁? 英格兰教会还是白金汉宫? (纽约水牛城) |
[10:30] | -Is this a test? Are you testing me? -[Ethel] No. | -你是在考验我吗? -不是 |
[10:34] | You’re usually so careful not to mention it. | 你通常都特别注意 不跟我提起红宝石的 |
[10:37] | I assumed it was because my doctors told you not to. | 我还以为是因为 我的医生跟你交代过呢 |
[10:42] | So why now? What’s happened? | 干吗这会儿提?出什么事了? |
[10:46] | You stole from him. | 你偷过他的东西 |
[10:48] | Nothing’s happened. I just– | 没什么事 我只是… |
[10:50] | Do you think I don’t know when you’re lying? | 你以为你撒谎我看不出来吗? |
[10:52] | Look, let’s just say that I have it on good authority | 这么说吧 我有充分的理由相信 |
[10:55] | that the ruby’s owner is coming for it and for the people who stole it from him. | 红宝石的主人正在寻找 红宝石以及偷走它的人 |
[11:00] | Then he’s coming for you. | 那他要找的就是你 |
[11:02] | -You’re the one who stole it from him. -And you’re the one who stole it from me. | -是你偷走了他的红宝石 -可之后又是你从我这里偷走了它 |
[11:07] | You’re the only one who knows where it is. | 你是唯一知道红宝石下落的人 |
[11:10] | He is coming, John. | 他要找上门来了 约翰 |
[11:11] | You’ve been saying that for years. | 这话你说了很多年了 |
[11:13] | Yes, but this time, it– | 没错 可这次… |
[11:14] | Every time, | 每次你让我们搬去一个新地方 还改姓氏 |
[11:15] | every time you moved us to a new town and changed our last name, | |
[11:20] | wasn’t because your boyfriend of the time was beating the shit out of us, | 并不是因为你当时的男朋友 把我们打得半死 |
[11:23] | it was because the Sandman was coming– | 而是因为睡魔要找上门了… |
[11:25] | -I was trying to protect you. -From whom? | -我这样都是为了保护你 -保护我什么? |
[11:28] | The Sandman? | 保护我不被睡魔伤害? |
[11:31] | Or from my father? | 还是保护我不被我父亲伤害? |
[11:35] | I told you, John, your father died when you were a baby. | 我早跟你说了 约翰 你还是婴儿时你父亲就死了 |
[11:39] | Yes. You’ve been saying that for years too, | 是的 这话你也说很多年了 |
[11:41] | but you lie about everything, lie for a living, | 可你说的一切都是谎言 你是靠撒谎为生的 |
[11:44] | you’re Ethel Cripps, Ethel Dee, you’re Madame Daudet, | 一会是艾瑟尔克里普斯 一会是艾瑟尔迪 一会是杜德夫人 |
[11:47] | and apparently, I’m a man called John Burgess. | 可显然 我应该叫约翰伯格斯才对 |
[11:53] | [scoffs] | |
[11:54] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你你叫这名字的? |
[11:59] | The one… good thing about being in prison, | 待在监狱里…有一个好处 |
[12:05] | you do have plenty of time to read, and according to this, | 有大量时间读书 而根据这本书 |
[12:09] | according to “The History of Ritual Magic in England,” | 根据《英格兰仪式魔法史》 |
[12:14] | the ruby once belonged to a rival of Aleister Crowley called Roderick Burgess. | 那颗红宝石曾属于阿莱斯特克劳利的 一个对手 名叫罗德里克伯格斯 |
[12:20] | He also kept a mistress | 他有个情人 |
[12:23] | called Ethel Cripps. | 叫艾瑟尔克里普斯 |
[12:26] | My father didn’t die when I was a baby, did he? | 我是婴儿时 我父亲还没死 对吗? |
[12:29] | My father was Roderick Burgess. | 我父亲是罗德里克伯格斯 |
[12:31] | Your father was a cunt who wanted me to abort you. | 你父亲是个王八蛋 他当初要我把你堕掉 |
[12:38] | That may be the first honest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这倒可能是你跟我说的第一句实话 |
[12:44] | You want me to give you the ruby? | 你想让我把红宝石给你对吗? |
[12:47] | Then you tell me everything. | 那你就得把一切都告诉我 |
[12:49] | And this time, you tell me the truth. | 但这次你要说真话 |
[12:56] | Yeah. The duke and duchess are on their way to pick up the princess. | 好了 公爵和公爵夫人 正赶过来接公主回去 |
[13:00] | Poor thing. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[13:02] | She did seem possessed. | 可她看上去确实像被恶魔附身了 |
[13:04] | She was. | 是被附身了 |
[13:06] | Love fucks you up. | 着了爱情的魔 |
[13:08] | Your new man is not unfit. | 你新找的男人不错啊 |
[13:14] | He’s not my man. He’s not even a man. | 他不是我的男人 他连人都不是 |
[13:20] | What is he then? | 那他是什么? |
[13:23] | He’s Endless. | 他是无尽 |
[13:34] | I said the Sandman, and I meant the bleedin’ Sandman. | 我说了是睡魔 就是睡魔 |
[13:38] | It’s good to have you back, milord. | 你回来了真好 陛下 |
[13:41] | Don’t let her mess you about. | 别让她把你耍得团团转 我奶奶以前常跟我说你的事 |
[13:45] | My gran used to tell me stories about you lot. | |
[13:48] | I’ve known your family for centuries. | 我和你们家族认识好几个世纪了 |
[13:50] | Then you know there’s not one of us that can be trusted. | 那你就该知道我们家族 没有一个值得信任的人 |
[13:57] | What do you want with me? | 你找我干吗? |
[14:00] | Something of mine came into your possession. | 我有一样东西落在了你手里 |
[14:03] | A leather pouch filled with sand. | 一个装满沙子的皮袋 |
[14:06] | I need it back. | 我要把它拿回来 |
[14:07] | Oh, that was yours? | 原来那是你的东西 |
[14:10] | Bought it at an estate sale. Didn’t even manage to get the drawstrings open. | 它是我在一次遗产拍卖会上买的 我都还没把抽绳打开看过 |
[14:13] | Where is it? | 袋子现在在哪里? |
[14:15] | -No idea. Could be anywhere. -We must find it. | -不清楚 哪里都有可能 -我们必须找到它 |
[14:18] | Must we? Why is that? | 是吗?为什么? |
[14:20] | Because without it, my realm will cease to exist, | 因为没有它 梦境就会消失 |
[14:22] | and if dreams disappear, then so will humanity. | 梦一旦消失 人类也会跟着消失 |
[14:25] | No offense, but… I could do without dreams for a while. | 不是我有意冒犯你 但我很希望能有一段时间别做梦 |
[14:30] | Haven’t had a decent night’s sleep in ages. | 我已经很久没有睡过一个像样的觉了 |
[14:32] | Nor will you. | 以后你也不会 |
[14:34] | Until we find the sand. | 除非我们找到沙袋 |
[14:36] | We must go, now. | 我们必须马上行动 |
[14:39] | Does this approach generally work for you? You just turn up and order people about? | 你这种在别人面前突然出现 发号施令的方法通常管用吗? |
[14:44] | Yes. | 管用 |
[14:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:50] | -I’ll help you find your sand. -Good. | -我帮你找沙袋 -很好 |
[14:52] | -First thing tomorrow, and I work alone. -No. | -明天一早就找 我一个人找 -不行 |
[14:55] | Don’t want you and your friend following me all over London. | 我不想要你和你的朋友 在伦敦到处跟着我 |
[14:57] | -My friend? -Is that not your raven? | -我的朋友? -那不是你的乌鸦? |
[15:04] | -My gran said Dream always had a raven. -Not anymore. | -我奶奶说梦神身边总有一只乌鸦 -现在不是了 |
[15:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[15:20] | Tell me your name. | 你叫什么? |
[15:23] | It’s, uh, Matthew, sir. | 我叫马修 主人 |
[15:28] | Matthew, I’ve made it clear to Lucienne | 马修 我跟露茜安说得很明白了 |
[15:31] | that I do not require a raven at this time. | 我再也不需要乌鸦跟着我 |
[15:33] | Yeah, she told me you’d say that. [caws] | 嗯 她说你肯定会这么说 |
[15:36] | -If I need assistance, I will ask for it. -Uh, you do, actually… [caws] | -如果我需要协助 我会说的 -你其实是需要的… |
[15:40] | She’s getting away. Sir, she… | 她走了 主人 她… |
[15:45] | See, this… this is why you need a raven. | 看见没?所以你需要乌鸦 |
[15:48] | Go back to the Dreaming, Matthew. | 回梦境去 马修 |
[15:55] | The only reason I stole the tools was because I thought they’d help us. | 我偷走那些法器 完全是因为我觉得它们对我们有用 |
[15:59] | Then your father’s men came after us, so I hid the ruby, | 后来你父亲派人来追捕我们 于是我就把红宝石藏起来了 |
[16:05] | and traded the others… | 把其他两样东西卖了出去… |
[16:11] | for this. | 换取了这个 |
[16:14] | [chuckling softly] | |
[16:19] | The Amulet of Protection. | 这是护身符 |
[16:22] | It’s what’s kept me alive all these years. | 靠它我这些年才活了下来 |
[16:26] | But it won’t do the same for you. | 可它对你不会有同样的效果 |
[16:29] | That’s why I need the ruby, John. | 所以我才需要红宝石 约翰 |
[16:33] | Even if I told you where it was, it wouldn’t do any good. I’ve altered it. | 就算我告诉你红宝石在哪里 对你也没用 我已经把它改造了 |
[16:39] | It only works for me now. | 红宝石现在只对我有用 |
[16:43] | You don’t believe me, you can try to use it. See what happens. | 你要是不信 你可以自己试 看看会发生什么 |
[16:47] | John, I have no intention of using it. | 约翰 我并不想用它 |
[16:50] | I want us to give it back to him. | 我要红宝石是为了物归原主 |
[16:53] | -Maybe he’ll forgive us. -Maybe. | -或许这样他就能原谅我们 -或许吧 |
[16:58] | But maybe we shouldn’t give away a jewel | 但也有可能我们没必要 把红宝石交出去 |
[17:02] | that makes dreams come true, | 既然它能让梦成真 |
[17:03] | when we could use it to dream of a world without the Sandman. | 那如果我们能撇开睡魔 用它梦想出一个世界 就不用交出去 |
[17:10] | We could start again. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[17:19] | [wings flapping] | |
[17:24] | [Matthew] I’m back. | 我又来了 |
[17:26] | Yes, in spite of my telling you to leave. | 是啊 即便我已经叫你离开都不管用 |
[17:30] | I… I can’t. I… The boss lady told me– | 我办不到 女老大跟我说… |
[17:33] | Lucienne is not your master. | 露茜安不是你的主人 |
[17:36] | She told me you’d say that too. | 她跟我说你肯定会说这种话 |
[17:39] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗? |
[17:41] | Not entirely, but I… [sighs] | 不是完全清楚 可是… |
[17:44] | I don’t even know who I am anymore. | 我连我自己是谁都已经不知道了 |
[17:46] | A couple hours ago, I apparently died in my sleep, | 几小时前 我在睡觉时死了 |
[17:49] | and now I… I’m a bird. | 而现在我成了一只鸟 |
[17:51] | I… I used to have thumbs. Now, I have these things. | 我以前有拇指的 而现在我有的是翅膀 |
[17:55] | Yes. And you must use them to fly back to the Dreaming. | 没错 你必须用翅膀飞回梦境去 |
[18:00] | -This world is not safe. -You think I don’t know that? | -这个世界不安全 -你以为我不知道吗? |
[18:03] | I lived my whole life here. That’s why Lucienne sent me to help you. | 我在这个世界活了一辈子 所以露茜安才派我来帮你 |
[18:08] | My last raven came here to help me. | 我上一只乌鸦来这个世界帮过我 |
[18:10] | Yeah? Where is he now? | 是吗?它现在在哪里? |
[18:14] | Her name was Jessamy. | 它叫杰茜米 |
[18:17] | She died. Trying to help me. | 已经死了 因为救我而死的 |
[18:23] | [clicks tongue] I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[18:25] | Look, let me at least help you find this woman. | 那至少让我帮你找到那个女人 |
[18:28] | If she’s asleep, | 如果她现在睡了 |
[18:29] | we’ve probably got five or six hours before she’s on the move again. | 我们可以趁机去找她 她大概还有五六个小时才会醒 |
[18:34] | If she is asleep, then I know exactly where to find her. | 如果她现在睡了 那我很清楚要去哪里找她 |
[18:38] | [intense music playing] | |
[19:00] | [Johanna speaking Latin] | |
[19:17] | Johanna! | 约翰娜! |
[19:19] | Astra! Astra! Go back, now! | 爱丝翠!赶紧回去! |
[19:22] | [continues speaking Latin] | |
[19:24] | -No! [screaming] -Astra! | -不要! -爱丝翠! |
[19:26] | No! | 不要! |
[19:28] | [speaking Latin] | |
[19:34] | Don’t let go! | 别松手! |
[19:37] | Astra! Astra! | 爱丝翠! |
[19:39] | -No! -[Astra screaming] | 不! |
[19:54] | [breathing heavily] | |
[20:06] | [sighs] | |
[20:07] | For fuck’s sake. | 我的老天爷 |
[20:11] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的? |
[20:14] | You were dreaming. | 刚才你在做梦 |
[20:17] | But it wasn’t only a dream, was it? | 可那不只是梦而已 对吗? |
[20:20] | It’s a memory. | 也是回忆 |
[20:21] | No wonder you do not sleep. | 难怪你不爱睡觉 |
[20:23] | Maybe I don’t deserve to. | 也许是因为我不配睡觉 |
[20:26] | Perhaps not. | 也许吧 |
[20:29] | But I could make it go away. | 不过我可以驱散你的噩梦 |
[20:32] | Only if I help you find your sand. | 条件是我帮你找回沙袋 对吧? |
[20:35] | Though, finding anything in this place may require more magic | 可是在这个世界 要找到任何东西 所需的法力 |
[20:38] | than even you can muster. | 都可能比你能召唤到的要多 |
[20:46] | I’ll look in the office. | 我去办公室看一下 |
[20:49] | -Try not to clean up while I’m gone. -I’m coming with you. | -我不在时尽量别帮我收拾这里 -我和你一起去 |
[20:53] | You have a gift for disappearing. | 毕竟你擅长玩消失 |
[20:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | But if the mess in here offends you, wait till you see my office. | 要是你觉得这里太乱了 待会看到我的办公室你会觉得更乱 |
[21:06] | [objects clattering] | |
[21:10] | [Dream] Why do you humans love objects so much? | 为什么人类喜欢 在身边堆积这么多物件? |
[21:14] | They do come in handy sometimes. | 因为它们有时候会派上用场 |
[21:18] | You seem pretty attached to your sand. | 你似乎很重视你的沙袋 |
[21:21] | It’s not just an object, it’s a part of me. | 沙袋对于我不是一个物件 它是我的一部分 |
[21:23] | If that’s true, how’d you happen to lose it? | 既然如此 你怎么会把它弄丢呢? |
[21:26] | It was stolen by another magic user called Burgess. | 它是被一个叫伯格斯的魔法师偷走的 |
[21:31] | Wait, not Roderick Burgess? | 就是罗德里克伯格斯? |
[21:34] | The old Demon King himself, eh? | 他自己就是恶魔之王 |
[21:36] | Everyone used to say he was a fake. | 大家以前常说他是骗子 |
[21:39] | Said he had the Devil locked up in his basement. How the fuck did you… | 说他把魔鬼囚禁在了地下室 你怎么会… |
[21:49] | Shit. | 天啊 |
[21:55] | Wasn’t the Devil he had locked up in his basement, was it? | 他囚禁在地下室的不是魔鬼 对吗? |
[22:02] | Were you down there? All this time? | 是你 被囚禁了这么久的是你 |
[22:15] | [Dream] Is this you? | 这是你吗? |
[22:17] | Why? Do I look that different? | 干吗?我和相片里差别很大吗? |
[22:21] | Or younger? | 还是说我那时更年轻? |
[22:25] | No. | 不是 |
[22:27] | Happy. | 照片里你很开心 |
[22:33] | [sighs] | |
[22:35] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[22:38] | I know where your sand is. | 我知道你的沙袋在哪里 |
[22:43] | [John] I’ve missed you, Mother. | 我一直很想你 妈妈 |
[22:47] | We were always very close, you and I. | 我们以前一向很亲密 |
[22:49] | Especially when it was just the two of us. | 尤其是只有我们俩的时候 |
[22:52] | -It never was just the two of us, was it? -Well, when you were between boyfriends. | -从来都不是只有我们俩 对吗? -我指的是你没有男友的时候 |
[22:56] | No. I meant the ruby. | 不 我的意思是 还有红宝石插在我们中间 |
[23:01] | Well, you only ever showed it to me on birthdays. | 你以前只在我生日时给我看红宝石 |
[23:04] | You’d tell me to make a wish and a pony would appear in the garden | 你总是说 如果我许愿 花园里就会出现一匹小马 |
[23:07] | or there’d be snow in… in July in my bedroom. [chuckles] | 或者七月份时我的卧室里会下雪 我真不该说那种话 |
[23:11] | [chuckling] I should never have done that. | |
[23:14] | No, it was wonderful. | 不 那样说很棒 |
[23:17] | I should never have stolen it from you. | 我不该从你那里偷走红宝石的 |
[23:19] | I should never have stolen it. | 是我不该偷走它 |
[23:24] | You did what you had to do to keep us both alive. | 你偷走红宝石是为了保我们母子的命 |
[23:26] | I understand that now. | 我现在明白你的用心了 |
[23:30] | And I’m just glad I can return the favor. | 而且我非常乐意报答你 |
[23:36] | If you bring me the ruby. | 只要你把红宝石拿来给我就行 |
[23:44] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[23:46] | I told you I fixed it. | 我说了我已经把它修好了 |
[23:48] | The only reason those people got hurt the last time was– | 上次那些人受伤只是因为… |
[23:51] | People didn’t get hurt, John. People died. | 他们不是受伤而已 约翰 他们死了 |
[23:54] | You killed them. | 是你杀了他们 |
[23:55] | They were trying to take it from me. I was defending myself. | 谁叫他们要夺走我的红宝石? 我只是为了自卫而已 |
[24:01] | And now I can use it to defend you. | 现在我可以用它保护你 |
[24:04] | But I don’t need defending. | 可我不需要保护 |
[24:07] | I’ve got this. It’s you I’m trying to save. | 我有这个 我现在要救的人是你 |
[24:10] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[24:13] | What can I do to make you believe me? | 我该怎么做才能让你相信我? |
[24:24] | [hesitates] What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[24:26] | What I should have done long ago. | 做我很久之前就该做的事 |
[24:29] | Protecting my son. | 保护我儿子 |
[24:33] | If I give you this, you won’t need the ruby. | 如果我把这个给你 你就不需要红宝石了 |
[24:40] | Who is she? The woman in the picture. | 相片里那个女人是谁? |
[24:45] | Her name’s Rachel, Rachel Moodie. | 她叫瑞秋穆迪 |
[24:47] | -Does she deal in magic as well? -[scoffs] | 她也会魔法吗? |
[24:50] | God, no. | 不会 |
[24:52] | No, she’s actually a decent person. | 她其实是个正派人 |
[24:54] | Proper job, nice family. | 有一份好工作 家庭和谐 |
[24:57] | Fuckin’ hated all the magic stuff. | 非常讨厌魔法之类的东西 |
[25:00] | And yet you left the sand with her. | 那你为什么还把沙袋放在她那里? |
[25:03] | No, I did not leave it with her. | 我没有把沙袋“放在”她那里 |
[25:05] | Sort of left it. | 我是抛弃了它 |
[25:07] | And her. | 也抛弃了她 |
[25:13] | I was staying at her place. | 我当初在她那里住了几个月 |
[25:15] | She interpreted that as us living together, which we weren’t, so, | 她就以为我们是在同居 但并非如此 所以… |
[25:19] | one night, I just went on a job and… never went back. | 有天晚上我出去接活 然后就…再也没回去了 |
[25:22] | Why? | 为什么不回去? |
[25:26] | Because it never ends well, does it? | 因为那种事从来没好结果 不是吗? |
[25:29] | What? | 什么没好结果? |
[25:32] | Love? | 爱情? |
[25:34] | No. I suppose it doesn’t. | 对 我觉得是从来没好结果 |
[25:38] | I don’t know if you’ve noticed, | 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[25:39] | but people around me tend to get ripped in half or cast down to Hell. | 我身边的人往往 会被撕成两半或者被扔到地狱 |
[25:44] | Safer for her if I left. | 我离开她能让她安全些 |
[25:46] | Did you tell her that? | 你跟她说过这个吗? |
[25:48] | No. I suppose I’ll have to now. | 没有 不过看来现在得说了 |
[25:51] | This is her. Or it used to be. | 她就住这里 至少以前是 |
[25:53] | It’s been six months. Maybe she might’ve moved house. | 我离开她已经六个月了 搞不好她搬家了 |
[25:57] | Please, have moved house. | 但愿已经搬家了 讨厌 |
[25:59] | -Oh, bollocks. -[doorbell buzzes] | |
[26:05] | -Maybe we’ll get lucky and she won’t be– -[door buzzes] | 运气好的话 或许她不会… |
[26:09] | That’s weird. She didn’t even ask who it is. | 奇怪 她都没问来的人是谁 |
[26:13] | Maybe she’s expecting someone. This could get awkward. | 可能她本来就在等人 待会儿场面可能会很尴尬 |
[26:16] | More… awkward. | 非常…尴尬 |
[26:21] | -Wait here. No, you’re not. -I’m coming with you. | -在这里等着 -我也去 不 别跟来 你知不知道 她现在可能有多恨我? |
[26:24] | Do you have any idea how much she probably hates me? | |
[26:26] | Do you have any ex-girlfriends? | 你有过女朋友吗? |
[26:31] | -I will not wait long. -You won’t have to. | -我可不会久等 -不用等很久 |
[26:34] | She’s gonna slam the door in my face, like I’m about to do with you… right now. | 她肯定会当着我的面把门关上 就像我现在要当着你的面关门一样 |
[26:46] | [somber music playing] | |
[27:09] | [sighs] | |
[27:10] | [softly] Just get on with it. | 直接敲门吧 |
[27:12] | [romantic song playing over speakers] | |
[27:21] | -Oh, my God. -Hiya, Rach. | -天啊 -你好吗 阿瑞? |
[27:26] | -What are you doing here? -I probably should have called… first. | -你来这里干什么? -我应该先跟你打个电话的 |
[27:29] | Sorry. Um… | 对不起 |
[27:30] | [inhales deeply] | |
[27:31] | [sighs] | |
[27:36] | -Hi. | -Hi. -嗨 -嗨 |
[27:42] | [hesitates] | |
[27:43] | I had all of these, um… things planned, what I wanted to say. | 我本来想好了…要跟你说什么的 |
[27:47] | Go on then. Don’t let me stop you. | 那就说吧 别让我打断你 |
[27:53] | You look well. | 你看上去精神不错 |
[27:56] | You look well. | 你看上去精神不错 |
[27:59] | Uh, right, well, um… | 嗯 那个… |
[28:01] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你了 |
[28:02] | I left some things behind when we broke up, and I was wondering if– | 我们分手时我把一些东西 落在这里了 我能不能… |
[28:05] | Did we… break up… exactly? | 我们有…正式…分手吗? |
[28:09] | Yeah. Uh, no, fair point. | 嗯 没有 你说得有道理 |
[28:13] | That was bad of me, and… wrong. | 是我不好 是我的错 |
[28:16] | I should have phoned or at least texted. | 我当初应该在电话上跟你说的 至少也该发个短信 |
[28:20] | Do you wanna come in? | 你想进来吗? |
[28:23] | And apologize properly? | 然后好好道个歉? |
[28:27] | [Matthew] I say this as someone who was recently human. | 我作为一个最近还是 人类的生物跟你说吧 |
[28:29] | Human beings cannot be trusted. | 人类不值得信任 |
[28:32] | No. | 对 |
[28:34] | If I were Johanna Constantine, I’d be up there cutting a deal with Rachel | 我要是约翰娜康斯坦丁 就会在上面和瑞秋达成协议 |
[28:37] | to keep the sand, then cut the dream sand with real sand | 自己留着梦境的沙子 然后把真沙子倒进袋子里给你 |
[28:41] | and sell it to the highest bidder. | 再把梦境的沙子卖给出价最高的人 |
[28:43] | But then, I wasn’t the best person when I was a person. | 不过话又说回来 当人的时候我也不是什么好人 |
[28:47] | We can’t all be Jessamy, who was apparently perfect in every way. | 不是人人都像杰茜米那样 显然 她样样都好 |
[28:50] | Matthew, I– | 马修 我… |
[28:51] | No, I get that you don’t think you need a raven, but if you’re out here, | 我知道你认为自己不需要乌鸦 |
[28:54] | waiting for human beings to help anyone but themselves, | 可如果你在这里等着人类 做一件利他而非利己的事 |
[28:57] | you’re gonna be sitting out here in the rain forever. | 那你得在雨中一直这么等下去 |
[29:01] | Whatever they’re doing up there, they’re not thinking about you. | 不管她们正在上面做什么 肯定没在想着你的事 |
[29:16] | Shall we, um, | 你要不要 |
[29:18] | take this apology into the bedroom? | 进卧室继续道歉呢? |
[29:22] | It’s going well, isn’t it? | 道歉进展顺利 对吧? |
[29:23] | Yes, but you have a lot to apologize for. | 对 可你要道歉的事有很多 |
[29:33] | [Johanna sighs] | |
[29:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:37] | -When you left that night– -[sighs] Rach. | -你离开那晚… -阿瑞 |
[29:39] | -When you left that night… -Do we have to? | -你离开那晚… -非得提这事吗? |
[29:42] | …and you didn’t come home, | …你没有回家那晚 |
[29:44] | I was terrified. | 我害怕极了 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:49] | I called everyone. | 我给每个人打电话 |
[29:50] | Chas and Renee, Ric the Vic. | 查斯和蕾妮、瑞克维克 |
[29:54] | I even called your exes. | 我给你的前任们都打了电话 |
[29:58] | You did not. | 不是吧? |
[30:01] | Which ones? | 有谁? |
[30:02] | Sarah. | 萨拉 |
[30:06] | -Oliver. -Oh, shit. | -奥利弗 -我的天啊 |
[30:08] | And Kit Ryan. | 还有基特瑞恩 |
[30:13] | But they all told me to just get over you. | 她们全都要我忘掉你 |
[30:17] | Because you’re a selfish, ruthless coward. | 因为你是一个自私、无情的胆小鬼 |
[30:28] | Who ruins everything she touches. | 谁遇上你 谁就倒大霉 |
[30:37] | -Rach. -[Dream] Constantine. | -阿瑞 -康斯坦丁 |
[30:40] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[30:43] | [gasps softly] | |
[30:49] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么? |
[30:52] | It was the sand. | 是沙子的作用 |
[30:56] | Where’s Rachel? | 瑞秋在哪里? |
[31:03] | Rachel? | 瑞秋? |
[31:07] | -Rach? -[Rachel] Jo? | -阿瑞? -娜娜? |
[31:10] | Jo? Is that you? | 娜娜?是你吗? |
[31:16] | That’s such a wonderful dream. | 刚才的梦真美 |
[31:20] | [Rachel groaning] | |
[31:33] | What’s happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[31:36] | It was not meant for humans. | 沙袋本来就不适合人类拿着 |
[31:38] | [crying] No, no! No, give it back. | 不要!还给我 |
[31:41] | Please. [groans] It hurts. | 求你了 好痛 |
[31:47] | We can go. | 我们可以走了 |
[31:49] | What? | 什么? |
[31:52] | What? We can’t go. We can’t leave her like this. | 我们不能走 不能眼看她这样却走掉 |
[31:56] | We can’t help her. | 我们帮不了她 |
[31:58] | The sand was the only thing keeping her alive. | 是靠了沙袋 她的性命才维系到今天 |
[32:02] | [Rachel whimpering] | |
[32:04] | You have to do something. | 你总得做点什么吧? |
[32:06] | If it wasn’t for your sand, she wouldn’t be like this. | 要不是你的沙袋 她不会成今天这样 |
[32:08] | I’m not the one who left her with it. | 把沙袋留在这里的又不是我 |
[32:12] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事? |
[32:15] | You want your sand back so that you can save all of humanity, well, here she is! | 你说你想要回你的沙袋 好拯救全人类 她不就是人类? |
[32:20] | But we’re all just Roderick Burgess to you. | 我们对你而言都不过是 罗德里克伯格斯罢了 |
[32:25] | All you care about is your sand. Your power. | 你只在乎你的沙袋、你的法力 |
[32:31] | What is the point of you? | 你存在的意义何在? |
[32:38] | Well, you got your sand back. Why are you still here if you won’t help? | 你不是拿回沙袋了吗? 既然不想帮忙 干吗还站在这里? |
[32:58] | Wait outside. | 去外面等着 |
[33:10] | [softly] Rach… | 阿瑞… |
[33:13] | I’m sorry, Jo. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 娜娜 我很抱歉 |
[33:20] | It’s my fault. | 都怪我 |
[33:23] | All of it. | 全都怪我 |
[33:26] | Should never have left it with you. | 当初不该把沙袋留在你这里 |
[33:32] | Should never have left. | 当初不该离开你 |
[33:34] | Well, you came back, though. Didn’t you? | 你终究还是回来了 不是吗? |
[33:58] | [groans] | |
[33:59] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[34:14] | [gasps] | |
[34:16] | [music intensifies] | |
[34:42] | [melancholy music playing] | |
[35:04] | No. No, put it back on. | 不要 把它戴回去 |
[35:07] | I’ve seen what happens to people who get on the wrong side of you and that thing. | 那些惹毛了你和这个东西的人 我见过他们的下场 |
[35:11] | I am trying to save you, not hurt you. Here. | 我现在是要救你 不是害你 拿着 |
[35:16] | This kept me alive for 116 years so far. | 这个东西已经让我活到了116岁 |
[35:21] | I hope it keeps you alive forever. | 我希望它能让你永远活着 |
[35:25] | It’s all a mother wants, really. Take it. | 这不就是当母亲的人 唯一的愿望吗?拿着 |
[35:34] | [sniffles] | |
[35:41] | [crying] | |
[35:45] | One last thing. | 我最后想跟你说句话 |
[35:48] | [sniffling] | |
[35:57] | I’m sorry I was such a shit mum. | 我很抱歉 我不是一个好妈妈 |
[36:06] | No. Mother. | 不 妈妈 |
[36:10] | Take it back. | 你把它拿回去 |
[36:12] | It’s too late now, love. | 已经太迟了 亲爱的 |
[36:15] | No. | 不 |
[36:18] | Guard! | 守卫! |
[36:20] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[36:24] | [weakly] You don’t need the ruby. | 你不需要红宝石了 |
[36:27] | No one can hurt you now. | 现在没人能伤害你了 |
[36:31] | [door unlocks] | |
[36:36] | [Sam] What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[36:37] | Nothing. I didn’t do anything. | 没做什么 我什么也没做 |
[36:41] | [Sam] I need you to step away from her. Okay? | 请你离她远一点 好吗? |
[36:45] | You don’t want to point that gun at me, I promise you. | 别用枪指着我 对你没好处的 |
[36:49] | [Sam] Security requesting backup. | 安保请求增援 |
[36:55] | Why don’t you just let me go? | 你就放我走吧 |
[36:59] | For your own sake. | 这是为你好 |
[37:00] | I’m warning you, John, I will shoot. | 我警告你 约翰 我会开枪的 |
[37:03] | You’ll only be hurting yourself. | 你这样只会伤害你自己 |
[37:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:12] | [grunting] | |
[37:44] | [elevator dings] | |
[37:47] | -[guard 1] Freeze! -[guard 2] Hold it right there! | -站住! -站在原地! |
[37:49] | Don’t move! | 别动! |
[37:55] | Don’t you fucking move! | 你他妈别动! |
[37:58] | [guards grunt] | |
[37:59] | [guards groaning] | |
[38:01] | -[flesh tearing] -[blood splattering] | |
[38:03] | [elevator dings] | |
[38:27] | [Corinthian] It’s too cold for you to be out here without a coat. | 你站在外面不穿外套不冷吗? 你真是好心肠 |
[38:34] | [John] Well, that’s very kind of you. | |
[38:36] | No, please. I insist. Yeah. | 别客气 请一定要穿上 |
[38:43] | What about you? | 那你怎么办? |
[38:44] | Oh, I don’t mind the cold. | 我不冷 |
[38:46] | There, much better. | 这样就好多了 |
[38:52] | May I return it to you when I get to where I’m going? | 等我到了我要去的地方 怎么把外套还给你? |
[38:55] | The only thing that matters to me is that you get to where you’re going. | 不用还 我只希望 你最终能到达你想去的地方 |
[39:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:03] | Thank you. | 我谢谢你才对 |
[39:36] | She died in peace. In her sleep. | 她走得很安详 是在睡梦中走的 |
[39:45] | I’ll let her dad know. | 我会通知她爸的 |
[39:52] | You know, she was actually a good person. | 你知道吗?她其实是个好人 |
[39:56] | There are a few of them out there, you know. | 世上是有好人的 |
[39:59] | They’re not all like me and Roderick Burgess. | 人类并不全都跟我 和罗德里克伯格斯一样 |
[40:02] | You are not Roderick Burgess. | 你和罗德里克伯格斯不一样 |
[40:17] | [Matthew caws] | |
[40:20] | And what’s your friend’s name? | 你的朋友叫什么? |
[40:25] | -His name is Matthew, but he is not my– -Look after him, Matthew. | -它叫马修 但它不是我的… -照顾好他 马修 |
[40:33] | He needs it. | 他需要照顾 |
[40:42] | Constantine! | 康斯坦丁! |
[40:46] | That nightmare won’t trouble you anymore. | 那个梦魇不会再纠缠你了 |
[40:57] | That was… nice, what you did up there. | 你刚才在上面做的事…很暖心 |
[41:00] | Don’t ever spy on me again. | 不准你再监视我 |
[41:02] | I wasn’t spying. | 我那不是监视 |
[41:03] | If I were spying on you, you’d never know it. | 真要是监视 不会被你发现的 |
[41:07] | So what’s our next move? | 接下来要做什么? |
[41:10] | I’m going in search of my helm. | 我要去找我的头盔 |
[41:12] | And you are going to the Dreaming. | 你回梦境去 |
[41:14] | Or, hear me out, you could take me with you, | 不如你就带上我吧 |
[41:18] | and we’ll never have to have this conversation ever again. | 这样我们就不用再为这事争辩了 |
[41:23] | That does sound tempting. | 这主意似乎也不错 |
[41:30] | In fact, where I am going, I may have need of you. | 我要去的那地方 搞不好我还真的需要你 |
[41:35] | Yeah? Where are we going? | 是吗?我们要去哪里? |
[41:39] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[41:41] | Hell. As in Hell-Hell, or were you being metaphorical? | 地狱?你说的是真的地狱 还是打比方而已? |
[41:46] | Because either way, we should probably check in with Lucienne first, right? | 不管是哪种 我们可能都得 先跟露茜安说一声 对吧? |
[41:49] | See how she’s feeling about it. | 看看她是什么意见 |
[41:51] | I’m gonna go out on a limb, which is something birds actually do, | 我斗胆说一句 |
[41:54] | and say she will not be in favor of Hell-going. | 我觉得她不会赞成我们去地狱 |
[41:58] | But I don’t get a sense you’re listening, so, fuck it, let’s go to Hell! | 感觉你没在听我说话 那好吧 我豁出去了 就去地狱吧! |
[42:08] | [theme music playing] |