Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

睡魔(The Sandman)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 睡魔(The Sandman)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] [suspenseful music playing] ‎NETFLIX 剧集 ‎剧名:第4集:地狱中的希望
[00:28] [Dream] It has many names. ‎那个地方有很多叫法
[00:30] Avernus, Tartarus, Hades, ‎阿维努斯、塔塔罗斯、黑帝斯
[00:34] the infernal region you call Hell. ‎也就是你们称之为“地狱”的冥界
[00:39] [Matthew] So, Hell does exist? ‎原来地狱真的存在啊?
[00:42] [Dream] It does. For some. ‎是的 对某些人而言是这样
[00:45] [Matthew] Does that mean it doesn’t exist if you don’t believe in it? ‎你的意思是 ‎只要你不相信它存在 它就不存在?
[00:51] [Dream] Did you believe in it? When you were a man? ‎你还是人时 相信地狱存在吗?
[00:55] [sighing] Yeah. ‎相信
[00:57] I just didn’t expect Hell to be cold. ‎我只是没料到地狱会这么冷
[01:03] So, which way do we go? ‎我们现在要走哪边?
[01:06] I suggest we follow the damned. ‎我们还是跟着受罚者走吧
[01:08] [ominous music playing]
[01:14] [Matthew] They make you bring your own fire to Hell? ‎他们竟然还要自己带火来地狱? ‎(纽约州水牛城)
[01:44] [car horn honks]
[01:45] [brakes screech]
[01:49] [exclaims]
[01:50] [tires screech]
[01:55] [woman] Are you all right? ‎你没事吧?
[01:56] I-I think so. ‎应该没事
[01:58] -Here, let me help you. -[grunts] Thank you. ‎-我扶你起来 ‎-谢谢
[02:01] [sighs]
[02:03] I’m so sorry. ‎我很抱歉
[02:05] It’s my fault entirely. ‎这事都怪我
[02:07] I…
[02:08] I lost my slippers somewhere. ‎我的拖鞋不知道去哪里了 ‎在这里 ‎你真是好心肠
[02:10] Oh. Here you go.
[02:12] Oh. You’re very kind.
[02:14] I suppose I’m rather underdressed. ‎我这身穿着估计太随便了吧
[02:17] Listen, if it were up to me, I’d never get out of my pajamas. ‎没有 要是我可以随心所欲 ‎我去哪里都会穿着睡衣
[02:23] You live nearby? Or… ‎你住在附近还是…?
[02:25] No, I, uh… ‎不 我…
[02:29] I’ve no idea where I am, actually. ‎其实我不知道这地方是哪里
[02:34] Can I… Do you need a ride somewhere? ‎我能否…你需不需要我载你去哪里?
[02:36] I’d be happy to take you. ‎我很乐意送你
[02:39] I’d hate to impose. ‎我不想强人所难
[02:40] You’re not imposing at all. Honestly. ‎你根本就没强人所难 真的
[02:43] Where are we headed? ‎你要去哪里?
[02:43] Do you where Mayhew is? ‎你知道梅胡这个地方吗?
[02:46] It’s on my way. I live in Cumberland. I’m Rosemary. ‎我要经过那里 我住在坎伯兰 ‎我叫罗斯玛丽
[02:52] Hello, Rosemary. I’m John. ‎你好 罗斯玛丽 我叫约翰
[02:54] Good to meet you, John. ‎幸会 约翰
[02:56] Come on, I’ll introduce you to Susie. ‎来吧 我介绍你认识苏西
[02:58] -Who’s Susie? -My Rottweiler. ‎-苏西是谁? ‎-我的罗特韦尔犬
[03:00] [Susie panting]
[03:15] We’re not sneaking in with them? ‎我们不跟着他们偷偷溜进去吗?
[03:17] [Dream] A king may not enter another monarch’s realm uninvited. ‎一个君王未经邀请 ‎不可以进入另一个君王的地界
[03:22] There are rules, protocols which must be followed. ‎有一些规矩和条约必须遵守
[03:33] [caws]
[04:07] [gong echoes]
[04:15] [exhales heavily]
[04:20] [demon] There’s one at the door. ‎门那边有人来了
[04:22] At the gate of damnation. ‎惩罚之门那边
[04:25] Is it thief, thug or whore? ‎来者是小偷、暴徒还是妓女?
[04:29] There’s one at the door. ‎门那边有人来了
[04:31] And there’s room for one more. ‎这里还容得下一人
[04:34] Till the end of creation. ‎直至创世的尽头
[04:38] [Squatterbloat chuckles]
[04:40] Greetings, Squatterbloat. ‎你好 斯卦怖髅
[04:44] I seek an audience with your sovereign. ‎我想与你们的君王会面
[04:46] [chuckles]
[04:48] And who might you be? ‎请问阁下是谁?
[04:49] I am the King of Dreams. ‎我是梦境之王
[04:53] Ruler of the Nightmare Realms. ‎梦魇之境的统治者 ‎知道了 小丑
[04:55] Mm. Yes, my clown.
[04:59] So, where’s your crown? ‎那你的王冠在哪里?
[05:01] [scoffs]
[05:02] Guard your tongue, demon. ‎小心说话 恶魔
[05:05] The Ruler of Hell will not be kind to one who insults an honored guest. ‎地狱统治者对侮辱贵宾者可不会手软
[05:09] And I am a guest in this realm as I am monarch of my own. ‎而我是你们地界的宾客 ‎因为我是我自己地界的君王
[05:16] So where’s your ruby? ‎那你的红宝石在哪里?
[05:20] Shall I use it to haunt your dreams? ‎你是想让我用它纠缠你做梦的时刻?
[05:23] And your waking hours, too? ‎还有你清醒的时刻?
[05:26] Or will you open the gates of Hell and let us through? ‎不想的话 ‎就把地狱之门打开 让我们进去
[05:32] -[keys jangle] -[lock clicks]
[05:43] Now, take us to the palace. ‎现在带我们去宫殿
[05:47] [Squatterbloat] There’s one at the door. ‎门那边有人来了
[05:49] There’s one at the door. ‎门那边有人来了
[05:52] There’s one at the door.
[05:54] So, you live in Mayhew? ‎这么说 你住在梅胡?
[05:56] [John] Not anymore. ‎已经不住那里了
[05:57] My, uh… things are there. ‎但我的…东西还在那里
[06:00] So you used to live in Mayhew? ‎所以你以前在梅胡住过?
[06:02] Uh…
[06:04] Yes. Few years ago. ‎对 那是数年前的事了
[06:08] My mother’s work forced us to move around quite a bit. ‎因为我母亲工作的关系 ‎我们需要经常搬家
[06:12] Mm. What does she do? ‎她是做什么的?
[06:16] Actually, she passed away quite recently. ‎她最近才去世
[06:19] Oh, John… ‎约翰…
[06:20] It’s only just happened, so I’m, I’m, I’m still a little bit– ‎这事才发生不久 所以我依然有点…
[06:24] Of course. ‎我懂
[06:26] I’m so sorry, John. ‎我很遗憾 约翰
[06:28] She wasn’t a very good person, I’m afraid. ‎她其实不是个很好的人
[06:31] That’s an awful thing to say, isn’t it? Even if it’s true. ‎这么说自己母亲好像不应该 对吗? ‎可我是实话实说
[06:37] No. I have a mother like that, too. ‎没有 我母亲也一样
[06:40] Really? What does she do? ‎是吗?她是做什么的?
[06:44] She watches cable news. All day. ‎整天看有线电视新闻
[06:48] That’s what she does. ‎她就是干这个的
[06:50] What about yours? When she was alive? ‎你母亲呢?她生前是干什么的?
[06:56] When she was alive, ‎我母亲生前
[06:59] my mother was a very successful thief. ‎是个非常成功的贼
[07:02] [chuckles]
[07:04] -Really? -Yes, I’m afraid so. ‎-是吗? ‎-是的 不得不说她就是
[07:06] What did she steal? ‎她偷过什么?
[07:08] Is that rude? To ask? I’m sorry. ‎这么问会不会冒犯你?我很抱歉
[07:10] No, not at all. ‎不 完全没有冒犯 ‎她什么都偷
[07:11] Uh, she stole anything and everything.
[07:14] She stole art. She stole jewelry. Other people’s identities. ‎偷艺术品 偷珠宝 偷别人的身份
[07:18] Which is why we had to keep moving all the time. ‎所以我们才不得不经常搬家
[07:20] It’s why she lied about everything. ‎所以无论她说什么都是谎言
[07:23] Even to me. ‎对我也撒谎
[07:28] Well, maybe she was trying to protect you. ‎她这样也许是为了保护你
[07:30] [scoffs]
[07:33] Spoken like a woman with children of her own. ‎你说这话像是一个有孩子的女人
[07:37] Two girls. Samantha, Sarah. ‎我有两个女儿 萨曼莎和萨拉
[07:41] [John] Mm.
[07:47] Rosemary, may I ask you something? ‎罗斯玛丽 我能问你一个问题吗?
[07:49] [Rosemary] Of course. ‎当然可以
[07:51] [John] Do you lie? ‎你撒谎吗?
[07:53] To Samantha and Sarah? ‎对萨曼莎和萨拉撒过谎吗?
[07:59] Their dad was the liar in the family. ‎她们的爸爸才是家里的撒谎精
[08:03] We were married ten years ‎我们结婚十年之后
[08:05] before I found out he had another wife and another kid in another town. ‎我才发现他在别的城市 ‎有一个老婆和一个孩子
[08:10] -Oh, my goodness. -Yeah. ‎-我的老天爷 ‎-是吧
[08:15] I think lying is maybe the worst thing you can do to another person. ‎我觉得撒谎可能算得上 ‎你对一个人最大的伤害
[08:22] I’m living proof of that. ‎我就是活生生的例子
[08:26] I’m sure your mom loved you and was proud of you. ‎我相信你妈妈是爱你的 ‎为你感到骄傲
[08:30] She did forgive me in the end. ‎她临终前确实原谅了我
[08:32] -For what? -Stealing from her. ‎-原谅你什么? ‎-我偷了她的东西
[08:35] -What did you steal? -A ruby. ‎-你偷了什么? ‎-一颗红宝石
[08:38] Unlike no other. Like nothing you’ve ever seen. ‎一颗独一无二的红宝石 ‎你从没见过的那种
[08:40] She had me arrested, of course. And thrown in prison. ‎然后她就找人把我抓了 ‎还把我关进了监狱
[08:42] -For stealing the ruby? -And arson. ‎-就因为你偷了她的红宝石? ‎-还因为我纵火
[08:45] [intense music playing]
[08:46] And murder. ‎还杀了人
[08:49] General mayhem. Among other things. ‎就是常见的重伤罪 其它的就不说了
[08:51] You see, the problem with having this ruby ‎拿着这颗红宝石有一个麻烦
[08:53] was that everyone was always trying to take it from me. ‎就是所有人都总想把它从我身上夺走
[08:55] And so, I just did what I had to do. ‎所以我不过是做了该做的事情而已
[09:01] You murdered people? ‎你杀过人?
[09:02] They weren’t good people. ‎他们不是好人
[09:06] Not like you and Susie. ‎和你还有苏西不一样
[09:10] Isn’t that right, Susie? ‎对不对 苏西?
[09:13] Isn’t that right, my sweet girl? ‎对不对 可爱的苏西?
[09:17] [John chuckles]
[09:30] Any idea where we are? ‎知不知道这是哪里?
[09:33] The landscape is subject to the whims of the Morningstar. ‎地狱的景观是变化的 ‎随晨星的兴致而变
[09:37] The morning star? ‎早晨的星星?
[09:39] We have to spend the night in this literally godforsaken– ‎难不成今晚我们要 ‎待在这让人毛骨悚然的…
[09:41] Lucifer Morningstar. ‎是路西法晨星
[09:44] [Matthew] As in the Devil? ‎就是魔鬼?
[09:46] The Ruler of Hell is no mere devil. ‎地狱统治者可不止是魔鬼
[09:49] So, you two know each other? ‎你俩认识?
[09:51] We’ve known each other for a very long time. ‎我们认识很久了
[09:54] When we first met, Lucifer was the angel Samael. ‎我们初次见面时 ‎路西法还是天使 叫萨麦尔
[09:57] I forgot the Devil used to be an angel. ‎我都忘了魔鬼以前是天使的事了
[09:59] Not just any angel. ‎这位可不是一般的天使
[10:02] The most beautiful, wisest, and most powerful of all angels. ‎而是最美丽 ‎最有智慧、最强大的天使
[10:08] Saving only the Creator, Lucifer is, perhaps, the most powerful being there is. ‎除了创世者以外 ‎法力最强的或许就数路西法了
[10:13] More powerful than you? ‎比你还要强?
[10:17] By far. Especially now. ‎强多了 尤其是现在
[10:20] [Matthew] Why now? ‎为什么?
[10:21] The last time I was here, I was an honored guest. ‎上次我来这里还是座上宾
[10:24] An envoy from my own kingdom. ‎是来自我自己王国的特使
[10:26] This time, I have invited myself, ‎而这次我是不请自来
[10:30] and I lack my symbols of office. ‎而且没带标志我身份的东西
[10:32] But you’re still Dream of The Endless, right? ‎可你依然是无尽梦神不是吗? ‎而且你有沙袋
[10:34] You got your sand.
[10:37] [ominous music playing]
[10:39] What’s wrong? ‎怎么了?
[10:40] Squatterbloat. He’s gone. ‎斯卦怖髅 他不见了
[10:43] [Matthew] All right, don’t panic. ‎没事 别慌
[10:45] I’m just gonna fly up and see where we are. ‎我飞到上面去看看这是哪里
[10:50] Nope, nope. Not doing that. ‎不行 还是不飞上去为好
[10:52] [people groaning]
[10:55] [branches creaking]
[10:58] [moaning and wailing]
[11:04] [Squatterbloat growls softly]
[11:07] This way. ‎走这边
[11:13] [Squatterbloat grunts]
[11:16] [Matthew] Does this seem like the way to the palace to you? ‎你觉得这像是去宫殿的路吗?
[11:20] A demon has a hundred motives for anything he does. ‎恶魔不论做什么都有一百个动机
[11:24] All of them malevolent. ‎每个动机都是恶意的
[11:26] Demon. ‎恶魔
[11:28] [Squatterbloat growls]
[11:30] This is not the way. ‎这条路不对
[11:31] [chuckles]
[11:40] [woman] Kai’ckul? ‎凯酷?
[11:43] [woman breathing heavily]
[11:46] Dream Lord? ‎梦神陛下?
[11:49] [gasps]
[11:54] It is you. ‎真的是你
[12:00] I greet you, Nada. ‎你好 娜达
[12:03] Kai’ckul. ‎凯酷
[12:06] How I have prayed for this day. ‎我为了等到今天做了无数祈祷
[12:09] I knew you would come. ‎我就知道你会来
[12:13] It pains me to see you like this. ‎看到你这样我很痛苦
[12:18] Then, free me, Lord. ‎那就释放我好吗 陛下?
[12:21] Only your forgiveness can free me. ‎只有得到你的原谅我才能自由
[12:28] Do you not still love me? ‎你不是依然爱着我吗?
[12:32] It has been 10,000 years, Nada. ‎我们已经分开一万年了 娜达
[12:41] Yes. I still love you. ‎没错 我依然爱你
[12:48] But I have not yet forgiven you. ‎但我还没有原谅你
[12:59] Come, Matthew. ‎走吧 马修
[13:01] Kai’ckul, I will not give up hope. ‎凯酷 我不会放弃希望的
[13:06] I will never give up. ‎绝不会放弃
[13:09] [snarls softly]
[13:26] [John] Yes. I admit that in the past I may have done some things ‎对 我承认我做过某些事情
[13:30] that are morally… ambiguous. ‎这些事情在道德上…模棱两可
[13:37] But it taught me about human nature ‎但它们让我了解了人性
[13:39] and the secret of real understanding and compassion. ‎以及如何才能对他人 ‎抱有真正的理解和同情
[13:45] Do you want to know what it is? ‎你想知道如何才能吗?
[13:48] I do. ‎想知道
[13:50] This is going to sound rather odd, ‎答案乍一听可能会让人觉得奇怪
[13:52] but the secret to having compassion for people ‎对他人抱有同情的秘诀就是
[13:55] is knowing that they are fundamentally selfish. ‎明白人的本质都是自私的
[14:00] And I say this without judgement. ‎我这么说是不带评判的
[14:02] It’s how human beings are built. It’s how we’re made. ‎因为人就是这样 人性就是如此
[14:05] But if you know that going in, ‎但一旦你懂得这一点
[14:06] if you understand that we are operating ‎一旦你明白人类的运作
[14:09] out of the biological congenital selfishness, ‎是基于生物上的先天自私
[14:13] then life begins to make a lot more sense. ‎那么生活就变得好理解多了
[14:17] [tires screeching]
[14:19] Are you all right? ‎你没事吧?
[14:23] Uh, sorry. The phone slipped. ‎抱歉 手机掉下来了
[14:28] You were saying? ‎你刚才说什么?
[14:32] [John] I… I was saying, ‎我…我说
[14:34] knowing that people are selfish ‎明白人都是自私的
[14:37] sets you free from having to take their actions, their lies, personally. ‎能让你获得自由 不再把 ‎他人的行为和谎言视为针对自己
[14:43] People lie because they’re selfish. ‎人们撒谎是出于自私
[14:47] They lie because they are human. ‎他们撒谎是因为他们是人
[14:51] They lie because they’re scared. ‎他们撒谎是因为他们恐惧
[14:54] People will say anything. ‎为了不受伤害
[14:56] Do anything to keep from being hurt. ‎人们什么话都说得出口 ‎什么事都干得出来
[15:03] That’s what I think, anyway. ‎至少我是这么想的
[15:09] You’re very good, Rosemary. ‎你很不错 罗斯玛丽
[15:13] [Rosemary] I don’t know what you mean. ‎这是什么意思?
[15:14] I mean I experience people as basically selfish ‎我的意思是 我感觉人的本质是自私
[15:19] and you experience them as afraid. ‎而别人给你的感觉是他们恐惧
[15:22] Which they are, we all are. You’re absolutely right. ‎确实如此 我们全都如此 ‎你的见解完全正确
[15:26] And good. ‎而且深刻
[15:30] Thank you. ‎谢谢你
[15:37] Do you mind if we stop for gas? ‎你介意我们停车加一下油吗?
[15:41] No, not at all. ‎完全不介意
[16:01] [Matthew] So, that woman back there. ‎关于刚才那个女人…
[16:03] Anything you wanna share with your friend Matthew? ‎你想和你的朋友马修我说点什么吗?
[16:11] Her name is Nada. ‎她叫娜达
[16:15] She was the ruler of a tribe that call themselves the First People. ‎是一个部落的统治者 ‎这个部落自称“首批人类”
[16:23] We were in love. ‎我们曾经相爱过
[16:24] So what did she do? How’d she end up here? ‎她做了什么事?怎么会被关在这里?
[16:29] She defied me. ‎她违抗过我
[16:31] Wait. You put her here? ‎等等 是你把她关在这里的?
[16:34] The Morningstar is letting me know that Hell has prepared for my visit. ‎这是晨星想让我知道 ‎地狱已经为我的来访做好了准备
[16:45] Why are we stopping? ‎怎么停下来了?
[16:55] [Dream] We’re here. ‎就是这里了
[16:56] [dramatic music playing]
[17:46] [caws]
[18:26] Hello. ‎你好啊
[18:44] Hello, Dream. ‎你好 梦神
[18:47] Greetings to you, Lucifer Morningstar. ‎我向你问好 路西法晨星
[18:50] And to you, Mazikeen of the Lillim. ‎也向你问好 莉莉姆玛兹琴
[18:54] Greetings, Dream Lord. ‎你好 梦神陛下
[18:58] You look well, Dream. Are you well? ‎你气色不错 梦神 你还好吗?
[19:02] And your family, Destiny, Death, Despair, and the others? ‎你的家人都好吗? ‎命运神、死神、绝望神等等都好吗?
[19:09] I presume the Ruler of Hell knows this is no social call. ‎我想地狱统治者应该知道 ‎我这次来不是为了联络感情
[19:12] Have you come to join forces then? ‎那你来是为了和我们联合吗?
[19:15] To ally your realm to ours? ‎为了你的境域和我们的境域结盟?
[19:17] To acknowledge the sovereignty of Hell? ‎为了承认地狱的主权?
[19:20] You know my feelings on that, Lightbringer. ‎你知道我对这事的态度的 光明使者
[19:23] Feelings change. ‎态度是会变的
[19:26] Especially when one has been caught and imprisoned by mortals. ‎尤其是你还被凡人抓走并囚禁过
[19:32] We expected better of you, sweet Morpheus. ‎我们没想到你会弱成那样 ‎亲爱的莫菲斯
[19:35] I have come because my Helm of State was stolen from me. ‎我这次来是因为 ‎我的镇国头盔被偷走了
[19:39] I believe one of your demons has it. ‎它如今应该是在你的某个恶魔手上
[19:42] I should like it back. ‎我希望你们能归还
[19:45] Now. ‎马上归还
[19:47] Dream, if only it were that easy. ‎梦神 事情要能这么简单就好了
[19:51] But there are rules, you see. ‎可凡事有规矩
[19:54] Protocols which must be followed. ‎有些规约不能违背
[20:00] Which demon has your helm? ‎是哪个恶魔拿了你的头盔?
[20:02] Name it and we will bring it here. ‎说出来 我们就让他过来
[20:05] I confess I do not know the name. ‎说实话 我不知道是哪个恶魔
[20:11] Then we will have to summon all of them. ‎那我们只好把所有恶魔都叫过来
[20:18] [demons clamoring]
[20:27] [Lucifer] There, now, Dream, you may inquire. ‎好了 梦神 你问吧
[20:30] Which demon has your helmet? ‎哪个恶魔拿了你的头盔呢?
[20:35] Shall we interview them one at a time, or… ‎我们是要逐个询问还是…?
[20:39] That won’t be necessary. ‎不必了
[20:54] It surprises us how easily you would give up, Dream. ‎真没想到你这么轻易就放弃 梦神
[20:59] We know how you relied upon your tools. ‎我们知道你非常依赖你的法器
[21:03] But tools are the subtlest of traps. ‎但法器是最不容易被觉察的一类陷阱
[21:08] We become reliant upon them ‎我们对法器逐渐依赖
[21:10] and in their absence we are vulnerable, ‎一旦失去它们 就脆弱不堪
[21:15] weak, defenseless. ‎虚弱无力
[21:19] Not entirely. ‎并不完全是
[21:25] I have recovered my sand. ‎我追回了我的沙袋
[21:28] It brought me to Hell ‎是它带我来到地狱的
[21:31] and now it brings that which is mine in Hell to me. ‎现在我也要用它 ‎帮我找出是谁拿了我的头盔
[22:09] Tell me your name, demon. ‎你叫什么名字 恶魔?
[22:11] Do I have to tell him? ‎我得告诉他吗?
[22:12] That is Choronzon. A Duke of Hell. ‎他叫柯隆宗 是地狱的一位公爵
[22:16] Choronzon… ‎柯隆宗…
[22:19] The helm is mine. You must return it to me. ‎头盔是我的东西 你得还给我
[22:24] No. It’s mine now. ‎不 它现在属于我了
[22:27] I traded it from a mortal for a paltry thing. ‎是我用一个小玩意 ‎从一个凡人那里换来的
[22:30] It was a fair trade. I’ve broken no laws. ‎交易很公平 我没违反任何律法
[22:34] And if the Dream King wants his helm back, ‎要是梦境之王想拿回头盔
[22:38] he will have to fight me for it. ‎只能和我争夺
[22:42] Very well. ‎没问题
[22:44] I challenge you, Choronzon. ‎我向你发出挑战 柯隆宗
[22:47] [Choronzon chuckles]
[22:48] You know the rules, Dream Lord. ‎规矩你懂的 梦神陛下
[22:50] If I win, you will return my helmet. ‎要是我赢了 你就把头盔还给我
[22:53] And if you lose, ‎要是你输了
[22:55] you’ll serve as my slave in Hell for eternity. ‎你就要在地狱永生做我的奴隶
[23:05] I accept the terms. ‎我接受这个条件
[23:08] [caws]
[23:09] And whom will you choose to represent you in the battle? ‎那么你要选谁代表你出战?
[23:13] I shall represent myself. ‎我选我自己
[23:16] Choronzon, whom will you choose to represent you? ‎柯隆宗 你要选谁代表你?
[23:21] Hmm…
[23:26] I choose you, sire. ‎我选你 陛下
[23:45] Apologies, Dream, but the laws of Hell demand that I become his champion. ‎抱歉 梦神 按照地狱的律法 ‎我必须当他的斗士
[23:53] But if you would not fight me. ‎除非你不想和我对决
[23:58] I have accepted the terms. ‎我已经接受你的条件了
[24:04] Let the challenge begin. ‎对决可以开始了
[24:20] I won’t be five minutes. ‎我马上就回来
[24:21] -Oh, we’ll be fine. You take your time. -[Susie panting] ‎没事 不着急
[24:41] Looks like I have to pre-pay inside. ‎看来我得先进去缴费才能加油
[24:43] Do you want anything? Are you thirsty? ‎你要什么吗?口渴吗?
[24:46] No, thank you. I’m fine. ‎不用 谢谢 我不需要
[24:49] I won’t be a minute. ‎我马上回来
[24:55] Actually, uh, Rosemary… ‎罗斯玛丽 其实…
[24:59] Uh…
[25:01] I could use a drink, if you don’t mind. ‎我想喝点东西 如果你不介意的话
[25:04] Sure. What would you like? ‎没问题 你想喝什么?
[25:08] I don’t know. I haven’t been out in the world for 30 years. ‎我不知道 ‎我已经有30年没出来过了
[25:13] You’ve been in prison for 30 years? ‎你在监狱里关了30年?
[25:15] No, uh, psychiatric hospital. ‎不是 是精神病院 ‎那里能够选择的饮料极其有限
[25:17] Uh, the beverage options were extremely limited to say the least.
[25:21] After you. ‎你先请 ‎(本店禁止携带枪支和武器)
[25:43] Whatever you want, my treat. ‎想喝什么随便拿 我请客
[25:46] Are you sure? ‎你确定吗?
[25:47] Absolutely. ‎当然
[25:49] I’ll just give the guy my credit card. ‎我现在要把我的信用卡给那个收银员
[26:05] [whispering] I need you to call 9-1-1 for me. ‎麻烦你帮我呼叫911
[26:09] [normally] I’m sorry. What? ‎抱歉 你说什么?
[26:10] [whispering] I need you to call 9-1-1 for me. ‎麻烦你帮我呼叫911
[26:13] The man I’m with is an escaped murderer. ‎和我在一起的那个男人是在逃杀人犯
[26:19] -[normally] You fucking with me? -[whispering] Please just call 9-1-1. ‎你是在耍我吗? ‎帮我呼叫911就行了
[26:22] [normally] All right. ‎好吧
[26:25] I’m calling them right now. ‎我这就呼叫
[26:28] Yeah, hi. ‎是的 你好
[26:29] I’m calling to report an emergency. ‎我想报告一个紧急情况
[26:31] This is the filling station out on route seven. ‎这里是七号公路上的加油站
[26:35] That’s right. ‎没错
[26:43] Yeah. That’s right. ‎是的 没错
[26:48] Wanna send somebody down… ‎如果你们想派人过来…
[26:49] Rosemary, we need to go. ‎罗斯玛丽 我们得走了
[27:00] [gun cocks]
[27:02] Let go of her. ‎放开她
[27:04] And we’re gonna wait here, the three of us, for the police. ‎我们三个就在这里等着 等警察过来
[27:08] Young man, I assure you, you don’t want to point that gun at me. ‎年轻人 我向你保证 ‎你最好别用那枪指着我
[27:15] Sir, if you don’t stay where you are, I will shoot you. ‎先生 如果你不站住 我会开枪
[27:19] Please don’t. ‎请别开枪
[27:22] You’ll only be hurting yourself. ‎不然你只会伤害你自己
[27:32] -[gunshot] -[Rosemary screams]
[27:46] [car engine starts]
[27:50] [John] You shouldn’t have done that. ‎你不该那么做的
[27:53] It’s my fault for trusting you. ‎都怪我 不该信任你
[27:57] Are you gonna hurt me? ‎你会伤害我吗?
[28:02] Are you taking me to my ruby? ‎你会把我送去找我的红宝石吗?
[28:09] Then I have no reason to hurt you. ‎那我就没理由伤害你
[28:16] Until you give me one. ‎除非你硬要给我理由
[28:24] [Choronzon] Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. ‎欢迎各位 女士们先生们
[28:27] Today for your entertainment and delectation, ‎今天为了博大家一乐
[28:31] a formal challenge. ‎将上演一场正式对决
[28:33] [demons cheering]
[28:35] The challenger is Dream. ‎挑战者是梦神
[28:38] Once the Master of the Realm of Sleep. ‎曾是睡眠境域的主人
[28:42] [caws]
[28:43] As the challenged, I’ve selected my champion, ‎我是被挑战方 我选择的斗士是
[28:47] Ruler of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar… ‎地狱统治者路西法晨星
[28:51] [demons cheering]
[28:55] …to represent me in a contest of skill, confidence and transformation. ‎由她代表我参加这场 ‎较量技能、信心和变形术的对决
[29:02] The oldest game. ‎这是最古老的比赛
[29:07] Matthew, I need you to return to The Dreaming. ‎马修 你回梦境去
[29:10] What? No! ‎什么?不要!
[29:11] It’s the only reason I allowed you to come. ‎我之所以让你跟来就是为了这个
[29:13] So I could leave you? ‎为了让我撇下你不管?
[29:14] If I should not be able to leave, ‎要是我没能离开这里
[29:16] I would not have Lucienne left alone with no word of my fate. ‎我不想让露茜安 ‎孤独地等着我 没有我的音信
[29:20] Not again. ‎不能再发生这种事
[29:21] -The sand will take you back. -I’m not going back. ‎-沙子会送你回去 ‎-我不回去
[29:24] Morpheus, am I interrupting a preliminary bout of some kind? ‎莫菲斯 你俩这是在打拳击预赛吗? ‎我是不是打扰你们了?
[29:28] Just a ringside pep talk, Your Majesty. ‎我这是在赛前给他加油打气 陛下
[29:32] We came here for the helm and we’re not leaving here without it. ‎我们来这里是为了找头盔 ‎不把头盔拿回来我们不会走
[29:37] We shall see. ‎那就等着瞧吧
[29:47] [cheering continues]
[29:58] [Lucifer] As the challenged, ‎作为被挑战方
[30:01] I set the meter and take the first move. ‎比赛形式由我来定 而且由我先出招
[30:09] Very well. ‎没问题
[30:13] Make your move. ‎出招吧
[30:18] I am… ‎我是…
[30:20] a dire wolf. ‎可怕的狼
[30:23] Prey-stalking, lethal prowler. ‎跟踪猎物 是致命的游掠者
[30:26] [growls]
[30:30] I am a hunter. ‎我是猎人
[30:33] Horse-mounted, wolf-stabbing. ‎骑着马 刺杀狼
[30:38] [snarls]
[30:39] [grunts]
[30:44] [breathing heavily]
[30:55] I am a serpent. ‎我是大蛇
[30:59] Horse-biting… ‎能用毒牙咬马
[31:02] -[neighing in alarm] -…poison-toothed.
[31:06] [gasps]
[31:12] I am a bird of prey. ‎我是猛禽
[31:14] Snake-devouring, talons ripping. ‎能吞噬蛇 用利爪划破蛇皮
[31:19] [Lucifer gasps]
[31:30] I am a butcher bacterium. ‎我是屠夫刀上的细菌
[31:37] Warm-life destroying. ‎能摧毁恒温生物
[31:39] [Dream grunts]
[31:49] I am a world. ‎我是世界
[31:54] Space-floating, life-nurturing. ‎支承空间 滋养生命
[32:02] I am a nova. ‎我是新星
[32:05] All-exploding, planet-cremating. ‎通体爆炸 毁灭行星
[32:09] [screaming]
[32:21] [Dream groans]
[32:28] [weakly] I am a universe. ‎我是宇宙
[32:31] All things encompassing, all life embracing. ‎包容万物 接纳所有生命
[32:39] [Lucifer] I am anti-life. ‎我是反生命
[32:46] The Beast of Judgement. ‎是末日审判之兽
[32:51] The dark at the end of everything. ‎是一切终结之时的黑暗
[33:05] What will you be then, Dream Lord? ‎接下来你要变成什么呢 梦神陛下?
[33:07] [breath trembling]
[33:13] [groans weakly]
[33:14] I… ‎我…
[33:19] I… ‎我…
[33:23] I …
[33:26] [Matthew] Boss? ‎老大?
[33:28] Hey, boss! ‎喂 老大!
[33:30] Still with us, Dream? ‎你还没死吧 梦神?
[33:32] He is and it’s his move, Your Majesty. ‎他没死 而且该他出招了 陛下
[33:36] There are no more moves. ‎他没招可出了
[33:39] What can survive the anti-life? ‎没有东西能对抗反生命
[33:42] Hey, boss. Listen to me. You know what can survive the anti-life? ‎喂 老大 听我说 ‎你知道什么能对抗反生命吗?
[33:46] You. ‎是你
[33:48] Dreams don’t fucking die. ‎梦想绝不会死
[33:50] Not if you believe in them, ‎只要你肯相信梦想
[33:51] and I believe Dream of the Endless would never leave his raven here alone, ‎而且我相信无尽梦神 ‎绝不会让他的乌鸦独自待在地狱
[33:57] in Hell with Lucifer. ‎独自面对路西法
[34:04] I… ‎我…
[34:08] am… ‎是…
[34:12] [caws]
[34:19] hope. ‎希望
[34:32] Hope. ‎希望
[34:38] [Dream] Well, Lightbringer? ‎怎么样 光明使者?
[34:41] It’s your move. ‎该你出招了
[34:44] What is it that kills hope? ‎什么东西能灭绝希望?
[34:51] Choronzon, give him his helm. ‎柯隆宗 把头盔还给他
[34:55] [Choronzon] No. ‎不
[34:58] I won’t. ‎我不还
[34:59] It’s mine. Please. ‎头盔是我的 求你了
[35:05] [Choronzon grunting]
[35:08] [demons cheering]
[35:12] [Choronzon screams]
[35:13] [demons cheering]
[35:37] Thank you, Mazikeen. ‎谢谢你 玛兹琴
[35:45] Thank you, Lightbringer. ‎谢谢你 光明使者
[35:47] The Ruler of Hell is honorable, indeed. ‎地狱统治者确实言而有信
[35:49] I will not forget this. ‎我不会忘记的
[35:52] Honorable? ‎言而有信?
[35:56] You joke, surely. ‎你真会开玩笑
[36:00] Look out there, Morpheus. ‎看看下面 莫菲斯
[36:02] The billion Lords of Hell stand arrayed about you. ‎无数地狱的勋爵列队而立 ‎等着撕碎你
[36:07] Tell us. ‎你说说
[36:10] Why should we let you leave? ‎我们为什么要放你走?
[36:13] Helmet or no, you have no power here. ‎有没有头盔 你在这里都用不上法力
[36:16] After all… ‎毕竟…
[36:18] What power have dreams in Hell? ‎在地狱里 梦想能有什么威力?
[36:26] You say I have no power here. ‎你若说我在这里没有威力
[36:31] Perhaps you speak truly. ‎这话或许对
[36:34] But to say dreams have no power in Hell… ‎但要说梦想在地狱里没有威力 就…
[36:40] Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar, ‎路西法晨星 我问你
[36:43] what power would Hell have if those here imprisoned ‎当所有囚禁在地狱的人 ‎再也无法梦想天堂时
[36:46] were not able to dream… ‎地狱还会不会有…
[36:51] of Heaven? ‎威力?
[37:02] One day, Morpheus… ‎莫菲斯 总有一天
[37:07] we shall destroy you. ‎我们会灭掉你
[37:13] Until that day, Lightbringer. ‎到那天再说吧 光明使者
[37:28] [cheering continues]
[37:51] [Matthew] You think Lucifer will come after you? ‎你觉得路西法会追上来吗?
[37:53] [Dream] Why? ‎她干吗要追?
[37:54] [Matthew] Because you just publicly humiliated the Ruler of Hell. ‎因为你刚才公开羞辱了地狱统治者
[38:03] Can you even see in that thing? ‎戴着这玩意你能看见东西吗?
[38:05] [Dream] I can. ‎能
[38:07] I can see the ruby. ‎我能看见我的红宝石
[38:55] Something’s wrong. ‎不对劲
[38:57] Someone’s altered it. ‎有人对红宝石动过手脚
[39:03] [Rosemary] This is it? ‎是这里吗?
[39:05] Yes. Thank you. ‎是 谢谢你
[40:06] -[door creaks shut] -[Matthew groans]
[40:09] [lock clicks]
[40:25] What are you still doing here? ‎你为什么还在这里?
[40:28] I know I’m gonna regret this but… ‎我知道我会后悔的 但我还是要问
[40:31] Do you need a ride somewhere? ‎你想让我载你去哪里吗?
[40:36] Do you really want me to get back into that truck? ‎你真的想让我又上你的车吗?
[40:39] The truth. No lies. ‎要说实话 不许撒谎
[40:43] I wanna go home. ‎我想回家
[40:46] You’re a good person, Rosemary. ‎你是个好人 罗斯玛丽
[40:50] Unfortunately, good people seldom survive in this world. ‎不幸的是 ‎好人很少能在这个世界存活
[40:58] Just don’t hurt Susie, please. ‎我只求你不要伤害苏西
[41:00] I don’t care what happens to me but… ‎我不在乎自己受伤害 但是…
[41:05] Here. ‎给你
[41:07] Take it. ‎拿着
[41:10] Wear it. ‎把它戴上
[41:14] From now on, no one will be able to hurt you. ‎从今以后 没人能伤害你了
[41:18] Not even me. ‎连我都不能
[41:20] There’s no need to be afraid or tell a lie ever again. ‎你再也不必恐惧 不必撒谎了
[41:25] Don’t you need it? ‎你不需要它了吗?
[41:26] No. I have my ruby. ‎不需要了 我有红宝石
[41:32] Boss. Boss! ‎老大!
[41:35] [John] The ruby makes dreams come true. ‎红宝石能让梦想成真
[41:39] And I’m going to use it to save the world. ‎所以我要用它拯救世界
[41:52] [theme music playing]
睡魔

文章导航

Previous Post: 睡魔(The Sandman)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 睡魔(The Sandman)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

睡魔(The Sandman)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号