时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | [suspenseful music playing] | NETFLIX 剧集 剧名:第4集:地狱中的希望 |
[00:28] | [Dream] It has many names. | 那个地方有很多叫法 |
[00:30] | Avernus, Tartarus, Hades, | 阿维努斯、塔塔罗斯、黑帝斯 |
[00:34] | the infernal region you call Hell. | 也就是你们称之为“地狱”的冥界 |
[00:39] | [Matthew] So, Hell does exist? | 原来地狱真的存在啊? |
[00:42] | [Dream] It does. For some. | 是的 对某些人而言是这样 |
[00:45] | [Matthew] Does that mean it doesn’t exist if you don’t believe in it? | 你的意思是 只要你不相信它存在 它就不存在? |
[00:51] | [Dream] Did you believe in it? When you were a man? | 你还是人时 相信地狱存在吗? |
[00:55] | [sighing] Yeah. | 相信 |
[00:57] | I just didn’t expect Hell to be cold. | 我只是没料到地狱会这么冷 |
[01:03] | So, which way do we go? | 我们现在要走哪边? |
[01:06] | I suggest we follow the damned. | 我们还是跟着受罚者走吧 |
[01:08] | [ominous music playing] | |
[01:14] | [Matthew] They make you bring your own fire to Hell? | 他们竟然还要自己带火来地狱? (纽约州水牛城) |
[01:44] | [car horn honks] | |
[01:45] | [brakes screech] | |
[01:49] | [exclaims] | |
[01:50] | [tires screech] | |
[01:55] | [woman] Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[01:56] | I-I think so. | 应该没事 |
[01:58] | -Here, let me help you. -[grunts] Thank you. | -我扶你起来 -谢谢 |
[02:01] | [sighs] | |
[02:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[02:05] | It’s my fault entirely. | 这事都怪我 |
[02:07] | I… | |
[02:08] | I lost my slippers somewhere. | 我的拖鞋不知道去哪里了 在这里 你真是好心肠 |
[02:10] | Oh. Here you go. | |
[02:12] | Oh. You’re very kind. | |
[02:14] | I suppose I’m rather underdressed. | 我这身穿着估计太随便了吧 |
[02:17] | Listen, if it were up to me, I’d never get out of my pajamas. | 没有 要是我可以随心所欲 我去哪里都会穿着睡衣 |
[02:23] | You live nearby? Or… | 你住在附近还是…? |
[02:25] | No, I, uh… | 不 我… |
[02:29] | I’ve no idea where I am, actually. | 其实我不知道这地方是哪里 |
[02:34] | Can I… Do you need a ride somewhere? | 我能否…你需不需要我载你去哪里? |
[02:36] | I’d be happy to take you. | 我很乐意送你 |
[02:39] | I’d hate to impose. | 我不想强人所难 |
[02:40] | You’re not imposing at all. Honestly. | 你根本就没强人所难 真的 |
[02:43] | Where are we headed? | 你要去哪里? |
[02:43] | Do you where Mayhew is? | 你知道梅胡这个地方吗? |
[02:46] | It’s on my way. I live in Cumberland. I’m Rosemary. | 我要经过那里 我住在坎伯兰 我叫罗斯玛丽 |
[02:52] | Hello, Rosemary. I’m John. | 你好 罗斯玛丽 我叫约翰 |
[02:54] | Good to meet you, John. | 幸会 约翰 |
[02:56] | Come on, I’ll introduce you to Susie. | 来吧 我介绍你认识苏西 |
[02:58] | -Who’s Susie? -My Rottweiler. | -苏西是谁? -我的罗特韦尔犬 |
[03:00] | [Susie panting] | |
[03:15] | We’re not sneaking in with them? | 我们不跟着他们偷偷溜进去吗? |
[03:17] | [Dream] A king may not enter another monarch’s realm uninvited. | 一个君王未经邀请 不可以进入另一个君王的地界 |
[03:22] | There are rules, protocols which must be followed. | 有一些规矩和条约必须遵守 |
[03:33] | [caws] | |
[04:07] | [gong echoes] | |
[04:15] | [exhales heavily] | |
[04:20] | [demon] There’s one at the door. | 门那边有人来了 |
[04:22] | At the gate of damnation. | 惩罚之门那边 |
[04:25] | Is it thief, thug or whore? | 来者是小偷、暴徒还是妓女? |
[04:29] | There’s one at the door. | 门那边有人来了 |
[04:31] | And there’s room for one more. | 这里还容得下一人 |
[04:34] | Till the end of creation. | 直至创世的尽头 |
[04:38] | [Squatterbloat chuckles] | |
[04:40] | Greetings, Squatterbloat. | 你好 斯卦怖髅 |
[04:44] | I seek an audience with your sovereign. | 我想与你们的君王会面 |
[04:46] | [chuckles] | |
[04:48] | And who might you be? | 请问阁下是谁? |
[04:49] | I am the King of Dreams. | 我是梦境之王 |
[04:53] | Ruler of the Nightmare Realms. | 梦魇之境的统治者 知道了 小丑 |
[04:55] | Mm. Yes, my clown. | |
[04:59] | So, where’s your crown? | 那你的王冠在哪里? |
[05:01] | [scoffs] | |
[05:02] | Guard your tongue, demon. | 小心说话 恶魔 |
[05:05] | The Ruler of Hell will not be kind to one who insults an honored guest. | 地狱统治者对侮辱贵宾者可不会手软 |
[05:09] | And I am a guest in this realm as I am monarch of my own. | 而我是你们地界的宾客 因为我是我自己地界的君王 |
[05:16] | So where’s your ruby? | 那你的红宝石在哪里? |
[05:20] | Shall I use it to haunt your dreams? | 你是想让我用它纠缠你做梦的时刻? |
[05:23] | And your waking hours, too? | 还有你清醒的时刻? |
[05:26] | Or will you open the gates of Hell and let us through? | 不想的话 就把地狱之门打开 让我们进去 |
[05:32] | -[keys jangle] -[lock clicks] | |
[05:43] | Now, take us to the palace. | 现在带我们去宫殿 |
[05:47] | [Squatterbloat] There’s one at the door. | 门那边有人来了 |
[05:49] | There’s one at the door. | 门那边有人来了 |
[05:52] | There’s one at the door. | |
[05:54] | So, you live in Mayhew? | 这么说 你住在梅胡? |
[05:56] | [John] Not anymore. | 已经不住那里了 |
[05:57] | My, uh… things are there. | 但我的…东西还在那里 |
[06:00] | So you used to live in Mayhew? | 所以你以前在梅胡住过? |
[06:02] | Uh… | |
[06:04] | Yes. Few years ago. | 对 那是数年前的事了 |
[06:08] | My mother’s work forced us to move around quite a bit. | 因为我母亲工作的关系 我们需要经常搬家 |
[06:12] | Mm. What does she do? | 她是做什么的? |
[06:16] | Actually, she passed away quite recently. | 她最近才去世 |
[06:19] | Oh, John… | 约翰… |
[06:20] | It’s only just happened, so I’m, I’m, I’m still a little bit– | 这事才发生不久 所以我依然有点… |
[06:24] | Of course. | 我懂 |
[06:26] | I’m so sorry, John. | 我很遗憾 约翰 |
[06:28] | She wasn’t a very good person, I’m afraid. | 她其实不是个很好的人 |
[06:31] | That’s an awful thing to say, isn’t it? Even if it’s true. | 这么说自己母亲好像不应该 对吗? 可我是实话实说 |
[06:37] | No. I have a mother like that, too. | 没有 我母亲也一样 |
[06:40] | Really? What does she do? | 是吗?她是做什么的? |
[06:44] | She watches cable news. All day. | 整天看有线电视新闻 |
[06:48] | That’s what she does. | 她就是干这个的 |
[06:50] | What about yours? When she was alive? | 你母亲呢?她生前是干什么的? |
[06:56] | When she was alive, | 我母亲生前 |
[06:59] | my mother was a very successful thief. | 是个非常成功的贼 |
[07:02] | [chuckles] | |
[07:04] | -Really? -Yes, I’m afraid so. | -是吗? -是的 不得不说她就是 |
[07:06] | What did she steal? | 她偷过什么? |
[07:08] | Is that rude? To ask? I’m sorry. | 这么问会不会冒犯你?我很抱歉 |
[07:10] | No, not at all. | 不 完全没有冒犯 她什么都偷 |
[07:11] | Uh, she stole anything and everything. | |
[07:14] | She stole art. She stole jewelry. Other people’s identities. | 偷艺术品 偷珠宝 偷别人的身份 |
[07:18] | Which is why we had to keep moving all the time. | 所以我们才不得不经常搬家 |
[07:20] | It’s why she lied about everything. | 所以无论她说什么都是谎言 |
[07:23] | Even to me. | 对我也撒谎 |
[07:28] | Well, maybe she was trying to protect you. | 她这样也许是为了保护你 |
[07:30] | [scoffs] | |
[07:33] | Spoken like a woman with children of her own. | 你说这话像是一个有孩子的女人 |
[07:37] | Two girls. Samantha, Sarah. | 我有两个女儿 萨曼莎和萨拉 |
[07:41] | [John] Mm. | |
[07:47] | Rosemary, may I ask you something? | 罗斯玛丽 我能问你一个问题吗? |
[07:49] | [Rosemary] Of course. | 当然可以 |
[07:51] | [John] Do you lie? | 你撒谎吗? |
[07:53] | To Samantha and Sarah? | 对萨曼莎和萨拉撒过谎吗? |
[07:59] | Their dad was the liar in the family. | 她们的爸爸才是家里的撒谎精 |
[08:03] | We were married ten years | 我们结婚十年之后 |
[08:05] | before I found out he had another wife and another kid in another town. | 我才发现他在别的城市 有一个老婆和一个孩子 |
[08:10] | -Oh, my goodness. -Yeah. | -我的老天爷 -是吧 |
[08:15] | I think lying is maybe the worst thing you can do to another person. | 我觉得撒谎可能算得上 你对一个人最大的伤害 |
[08:22] | I’m living proof of that. | 我就是活生生的例子 |
[08:26] | I’m sure your mom loved you and was proud of you. | 我相信你妈妈是爱你的 为你感到骄傲 |
[08:30] | She did forgive me in the end. | 她临终前确实原谅了我 |
[08:32] | -For what? -Stealing from her. | -原谅你什么? -我偷了她的东西 |
[08:35] | -What did you steal? -A ruby. | -你偷了什么? -一颗红宝石 |
[08:38] | Unlike no other. Like nothing you’ve ever seen. | 一颗独一无二的红宝石 你从没见过的那种 |
[08:40] | She had me arrested, of course. And thrown in prison. | 然后她就找人把我抓了 还把我关进了监狱 |
[08:42] | -For stealing the ruby? -And arson. | -就因为你偷了她的红宝石? -还因为我纵火 |
[08:45] | [intense music playing] | |
[08:46] | And murder. | 还杀了人 |
[08:49] | General mayhem. Among other things. | 就是常见的重伤罪 其它的就不说了 |
[08:51] | You see, the problem with having this ruby | 拿着这颗红宝石有一个麻烦 |
[08:53] | was that everyone was always trying to take it from me. | 就是所有人都总想把它从我身上夺走 |
[08:55] | And so, I just did what I had to do. | 所以我不过是做了该做的事情而已 |
[09:01] | You murdered people? | 你杀过人? |
[09:02] | They weren’t good people. | 他们不是好人 |
[09:06] | Not like you and Susie. | 和你还有苏西不一样 |
[09:10] | Isn’t that right, Susie? | 对不对 苏西? |
[09:13] | Isn’t that right, my sweet girl? | 对不对 可爱的苏西? |
[09:17] | [John chuckles] | |
[09:30] | Any idea where we are? | 知不知道这是哪里? |
[09:33] | The landscape is subject to the whims of the Morningstar. | 地狱的景观是变化的 随晨星的兴致而变 |
[09:37] | The morning star? | 早晨的星星? |
[09:39] | We have to spend the night in this literally godforsaken– | 难不成今晚我们要 待在这让人毛骨悚然的… |
[09:41] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 是路西法晨星 |
[09:44] | [Matthew] As in the Devil? | 就是魔鬼? |
[09:46] | The Ruler of Hell is no mere devil. | 地狱统治者可不止是魔鬼 |
[09:49] | So, you two know each other? | 你俩认识? |
[09:51] | We’ve known each other for a very long time. | 我们认识很久了 |
[09:54] | When we first met, Lucifer was the angel Samael. | 我们初次见面时 路西法还是天使 叫萨麦尔 |
[09:57] | I forgot the Devil used to be an angel. | 我都忘了魔鬼以前是天使的事了 |
[09:59] | Not just any angel. | 这位可不是一般的天使 |
[10:02] | The most beautiful, wisest, and most powerful of all angels. | 而是最美丽 最有智慧、最强大的天使 |
[10:08] | Saving only the Creator, Lucifer is, perhaps, the most powerful being there is. | 除了创世者以外 法力最强的或许就数路西法了 |
[10:13] | More powerful than you? | 比你还要强? |
[10:17] | By far. Especially now. | 强多了 尤其是现在 |
[10:20] | [Matthew] Why now? | 为什么? |
[10:21] | The last time I was here, I was an honored guest. | 上次我来这里还是座上宾 |
[10:24] | An envoy from my own kingdom. | 是来自我自己王国的特使 |
[10:26] | This time, I have invited myself, | 而这次我是不请自来 |
[10:30] | and I lack my symbols of office. | 而且没带标志我身份的东西 |
[10:32] | But you’re still Dream of The Endless, right? | 可你依然是无尽梦神不是吗? 而且你有沙袋 |
[10:34] | You got your sand. | |
[10:37] | [ominous music playing] | |
[10:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[10:40] | Squatterbloat. He’s gone. | 斯卦怖髅 他不见了 |
[10:43] | [Matthew] All right, don’t panic. | 没事 别慌 |
[10:45] | I’m just gonna fly up and see where we are. | 我飞到上面去看看这是哪里 |
[10:50] | Nope, nope. Not doing that. | 不行 还是不飞上去为好 |
[10:52] | [people groaning] | |
[10:55] | [branches creaking] | |
[10:58] | [moaning and wailing] | |
[11:04] | [Squatterbloat growls softly] | |
[11:07] | This way. | 走这边 |
[11:13] | [Squatterbloat grunts] | |
[11:16] | [Matthew] Does this seem like the way to the palace to you? | 你觉得这像是去宫殿的路吗? |
[11:20] | A demon has a hundred motives for anything he does. | 恶魔不论做什么都有一百个动机 |
[11:24] | All of them malevolent. | 每个动机都是恶意的 |
[11:26] | Demon. | 恶魔 |
[11:28] | [Squatterbloat growls] | |
[11:30] | This is not the way. | 这条路不对 |
[11:31] | [chuckles] | |
[11:40] | [woman] Kai’ckul? | 凯酷? |
[11:43] | [woman breathing heavily] | |
[11:46] | Dream Lord? | 梦神陛下? |
[11:49] | [gasps] | |
[11:54] | It is you. | 真的是你 |
[12:00] | I greet you, Nada. | 你好 娜达 |
[12:03] | Kai’ckul. | 凯酷 |
[12:06] | How I have prayed for this day. | 我为了等到今天做了无数祈祷 |
[12:09] | I knew you would come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[12:13] | It pains me to see you like this. | 看到你这样我很痛苦 |
[12:18] | Then, free me, Lord. | 那就释放我好吗 陛下? |
[12:21] | Only your forgiveness can free me. | 只有得到你的原谅我才能自由 |
[12:28] | Do you not still love me? | 你不是依然爱着我吗? |
[12:32] | It has been 10,000 years, Nada. | 我们已经分开一万年了 娜达 |
[12:41] | Yes. I still love you. | 没错 我依然爱你 |
[12:48] | But I have not yet forgiven you. | 但我还没有原谅你 |
[12:59] | Come, Matthew. | 走吧 马修 |
[13:01] | Kai’ckul, I will not give up hope. | 凯酷 我不会放弃希望的 |
[13:06] | I will never give up. | 绝不会放弃 |
[13:09] | [snarls softly] | |
[13:26] | [John] Yes. I admit that in the past I may have done some things | 对 我承认我做过某些事情 |
[13:30] | that are morally… ambiguous. | 这些事情在道德上…模棱两可 |
[13:37] | But it taught me about human nature | 但它们让我了解了人性 |
[13:39] | and the secret of real understanding and compassion. | 以及如何才能对他人 抱有真正的理解和同情 |
[13:45] | Do you want to know what it is? | 你想知道如何才能吗? |
[13:48] | I do. | 想知道 |
[13:50] | This is going to sound rather odd, | 答案乍一听可能会让人觉得奇怪 |
[13:52] | but the secret to having compassion for people | 对他人抱有同情的秘诀就是 |
[13:55] | is knowing that they are fundamentally selfish. | 明白人的本质都是自私的 |
[14:00] | And I say this without judgement. | 我这么说是不带评判的 |
[14:02] | It’s how human beings are built. It’s how we’re made. | 因为人就是这样 人性就是如此 |
[14:05] | But if you know that going in, | 但一旦你懂得这一点 |
[14:06] | if you understand that we are operating | 一旦你明白人类的运作 |
[14:09] | out of the biological congenital selfishness, | 是基于生物上的先天自私 |
[14:13] | then life begins to make a lot more sense. | 那么生活就变得好理解多了 |
[14:17] | [tires screeching] | |
[14:19] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[14:23] | Uh, sorry. The phone slipped. | 抱歉 手机掉下来了 |
[14:28] | You were saying? | 你刚才说什么? |
[14:32] | [John] I… I was saying, | 我…我说 |
[14:34] | knowing that people are selfish | 明白人都是自私的 |
[14:37] | sets you free from having to take their actions, their lies, personally. | 能让你获得自由 不再把 他人的行为和谎言视为针对自己 |
[14:43] | People lie because they’re selfish. | 人们撒谎是出于自私 |
[14:47] | They lie because they are human. | 他们撒谎是因为他们是人 |
[14:51] | They lie because they’re scared. | 他们撒谎是因为他们恐惧 |
[14:54] | People will say anything. | 为了不受伤害 |
[14:56] | Do anything to keep from being hurt. | 人们什么话都说得出口 什么事都干得出来 |
[15:03] | That’s what I think, anyway. | 至少我是这么想的 |
[15:09] | You’re very good, Rosemary. | 你很不错 罗斯玛丽 |
[15:13] | [Rosemary] I don’t know what you mean. | 这是什么意思? |
[15:14] | I mean I experience people as basically selfish | 我的意思是 我感觉人的本质是自私 |
[15:19] | and you experience them as afraid. | 而别人给你的感觉是他们恐惧 |
[15:22] | Which they are, we all are. You’re absolutely right. | 确实如此 我们全都如此 你的见解完全正确 |
[15:26] | And good. | 而且深刻 |
[15:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:37] | Do you mind if we stop for gas? | 你介意我们停车加一下油吗? |
[15:41] | No, not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[16:01] | [Matthew] So, that woman back there. | 关于刚才那个女人… |
[16:03] | Anything you wanna share with your friend Matthew? | 你想和你的朋友马修我说点什么吗? |
[16:11] | Her name is Nada. | 她叫娜达 |
[16:15] | She was the ruler of a tribe that call themselves the First People. | 是一个部落的统治者 这个部落自称“首批人类” |
[16:23] | We were in love. | 我们曾经相爱过 |
[16:24] | So what did she do? How’d she end up here? | 她做了什么事?怎么会被关在这里? |
[16:29] | She defied me. | 她违抗过我 |
[16:31] | Wait. You put her here? | 等等 是你把她关在这里的? |
[16:34] | The Morningstar is letting me know that Hell has prepared for my visit. | 这是晨星想让我知道 地狱已经为我的来访做好了准备 |
[16:45] | Why are we stopping? | 怎么停下来了? |
[16:55] | [Dream] We’re here. | 就是这里了 |
[16:56] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[17:46] | [caws] | |
[18:26] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[18:44] | Hello, Dream. | 你好 梦神 |
[18:47] | Greetings to you, Lucifer Morningstar. | 我向你问好 路西法晨星 |
[18:50] | And to you, Mazikeen of the Lillim. | 也向你问好 莉莉姆玛兹琴 |
[18:54] | Greetings, Dream Lord. | 你好 梦神陛下 |
[18:58] | You look well, Dream. Are you well? | 你气色不错 梦神 你还好吗? |
[19:02] | And your family, Destiny, Death, Despair, and the others? | 你的家人都好吗? 命运神、死神、绝望神等等都好吗? |
[19:09] | I presume the Ruler of Hell knows this is no social call. | 我想地狱统治者应该知道 我这次来不是为了联络感情 |
[19:12] | Have you come to join forces then? | 那你来是为了和我们联合吗? |
[19:15] | To ally your realm to ours? | 为了你的境域和我们的境域结盟? |
[19:17] | To acknowledge the sovereignty of Hell? | 为了承认地狱的主权? |
[19:20] | You know my feelings on that, Lightbringer. | 你知道我对这事的态度的 光明使者 |
[19:23] | Feelings change. | 态度是会变的 |
[19:26] | Especially when one has been caught and imprisoned by mortals. | 尤其是你还被凡人抓走并囚禁过 |
[19:32] | We expected better of you, sweet Morpheus. | 我们没想到你会弱成那样 亲爱的莫菲斯 |
[19:35] | I have come because my Helm of State was stolen from me. | 我这次来是因为 我的镇国头盔被偷走了 |
[19:39] | I believe one of your demons has it. | 它如今应该是在你的某个恶魔手上 |
[19:42] | I should like it back. | 我希望你们能归还 |
[19:45] | Now. | 马上归还 |
[19:47] | Dream, if only it were that easy. | 梦神 事情要能这么简单就好了 |
[19:51] | But there are rules, you see. | 可凡事有规矩 |
[19:54] | Protocols which must be followed. | 有些规约不能违背 |
[20:00] | Which demon has your helm? | 是哪个恶魔拿了你的头盔? |
[20:02] | Name it and we will bring it here. | 说出来 我们就让他过来 |
[20:05] | I confess I do not know the name. | 说实话 我不知道是哪个恶魔 |
[20:11] | Then we will have to summon all of them. | 那我们只好把所有恶魔都叫过来 |
[20:18] | [demons clamoring] | |
[20:27] | [Lucifer] There, now, Dream, you may inquire. | 好了 梦神 你问吧 |
[20:30] | Which demon has your helmet? | 哪个恶魔拿了你的头盔呢? |
[20:35] | Shall we interview them one at a time, or… | 我们是要逐个询问还是…? |
[20:39] | That won’t be necessary. | 不必了 |
[20:54] | It surprises us how easily you would give up, Dream. | 真没想到你这么轻易就放弃 梦神 |
[20:59] | We know how you relied upon your tools. | 我们知道你非常依赖你的法器 |
[21:03] | But tools are the subtlest of traps. | 但法器是最不容易被觉察的一类陷阱 |
[21:08] | We become reliant upon them | 我们对法器逐渐依赖 |
[21:10] | and in their absence we are vulnerable, | 一旦失去它们 就脆弱不堪 |
[21:15] | weak, defenseless. | 虚弱无力 |
[21:19] | Not entirely. | 并不完全是 |
[21:25] | I have recovered my sand. | 我追回了我的沙袋 |
[21:28] | It brought me to Hell | 是它带我来到地狱的 |
[21:31] | and now it brings that which is mine in Hell to me. | 现在我也要用它 帮我找出是谁拿了我的头盔 |
[22:09] | Tell me your name, demon. | 你叫什么名字 恶魔? |
[22:11] | Do I have to tell him? | 我得告诉他吗? |
[22:12] | That is Choronzon. A Duke of Hell. | 他叫柯隆宗 是地狱的一位公爵 |
[22:16] | Choronzon… | 柯隆宗… |
[22:19] | The helm is mine. You must return it to me. | 头盔是我的东西 你得还给我 |
[22:24] | No. It’s mine now. | 不 它现在属于我了 |
[22:27] | I traded it from a mortal for a paltry thing. | 是我用一个小玩意 从一个凡人那里换来的 |
[22:30] | It was a fair trade. I’ve broken no laws. | 交易很公平 我没违反任何律法 |
[22:34] | And if the Dream King wants his helm back, | 要是梦境之王想拿回头盔 |
[22:38] | he will have to fight me for it. | 只能和我争夺 |
[22:42] | Very well. | 没问题 |
[22:44] | I challenge you, Choronzon. | 我向你发出挑战 柯隆宗 |
[22:47] | [Choronzon chuckles] | |
[22:48] | You know the rules, Dream Lord. | 规矩你懂的 梦神陛下 |
[22:50] | If I win, you will return my helmet. | 要是我赢了 你就把头盔还给我 |
[22:53] | And if you lose, | 要是你输了 |
[22:55] | you’ll serve as my slave in Hell for eternity. | 你就要在地狱永生做我的奴隶 |
[23:05] | I accept the terms. | 我接受这个条件 |
[23:08] | [caws] | |
[23:09] | And whom will you choose to represent you in the battle? | 那么你要选谁代表你出战? |
[23:13] | I shall represent myself. | 我选我自己 |
[23:16] | Choronzon, whom will you choose to represent you? | 柯隆宗 你要选谁代表你? |
[23:21] | Hmm… | |
[23:26] | I choose you, sire. | 我选你 陛下 |
[23:45] | Apologies, Dream, but the laws of Hell demand that I become his champion. | 抱歉 梦神 按照地狱的律法 我必须当他的斗士 |
[23:53] | But if you would not fight me. | 除非你不想和我对决 |
[23:58] | I have accepted the terms. | 我已经接受你的条件了 |
[24:04] | Let the challenge begin. | 对决可以开始了 |
[24:20] | I won’t be five minutes. | 我马上就回来 |
[24:21] | -Oh, we’ll be fine. You take your time. -[Susie panting] | 没事 不着急 |
[24:41] | Looks like I have to pre-pay inside. | 看来我得先进去缴费才能加油 |
[24:43] | Do you want anything? Are you thirsty? | 你要什么吗?口渴吗? |
[24:46] | No, thank you. I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 我不需要 |
[24:49] | I won’t be a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[24:55] | Actually, uh, Rosemary… | 罗斯玛丽 其实… |
[24:59] | Uh… | |
[25:01] | I could use a drink, if you don’t mind. | 我想喝点东西 如果你不介意的话 |
[25:04] | Sure. What would you like? | 没问题 你想喝什么? |
[25:08] | I don’t know. I haven’t been out in the world for 30 years. | 我不知道 我已经有30年没出来过了 |
[25:13] | You’ve been in prison for 30 years? | 你在监狱里关了30年? |
[25:15] | No, uh, psychiatric hospital. | 不是 是精神病院 那里能够选择的饮料极其有限 |
[25:17] | Uh, the beverage options were extremely limited to say the least. | |
[25:21] | After you. | 你先请 (本店禁止携带枪支和武器) |
[25:43] | Whatever you want, my treat. | 想喝什么随便拿 我请客 |
[25:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[25:47] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[25:49] | I’ll just give the guy my credit card. | 我现在要把我的信用卡给那个收银员 |
[26:05] | [whispering] I need you to call 9-1-1 for me. | 麻烦你帮我呼叫911 |
[26:09] | [normally] I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[26:10] | [whispering] I need you to call 9-1-1 for me. | 麻烦你帮我呼叫911 |
[26:13] | The man I’m with is an escaped murderer. | 和我在一起的那个男人是在逃杀人犯 |
[26:19] | -[normally] You fucking with me? -[whispering] Please just call 9-1-1. | 你是在耍我吗? 帮我呼叫911就行了 |
[26:22] | [normally] All right. | 好吧 |
[26:25] | I’m calling them right now. | 我这就呼叫 |
[26:28] | Yeah, hi. | 是的 你好 |
[26:29] | I’m calling to report an emergency. | 我想报告一个紧急情况 |
[26:31] | This is the filling station out on route seven. | 这里是七号公路上的加油站 |
[26:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:43] | Yeah. That’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[26:48] | Wanna send somebody down… | 如果你们想派人过来… |
[26:49] | Rosemary, we need to go. | 罗斯玛丽 我们得走了 |
[27:00] | [gun cocks] | |
[27:02] | Let go of her. | 放开她 |
[27:04] | And we’re gonna wait here, the three of us, for the police. | 我们三个就在这里等着 等警察过来 |
[27:08] | Young man, I assure you, you don’t want to point that gun at me. | 年轻人 我向你保证 你最好别用那枪指着我 |
[27:15] | Sir, if you don’t stay where you are, I will shoot you. | 先生 如果你不站住 我会开枪 |
[27:19] | Please don’t. | 请别开枪 |
[27:22] | You’ll only be hurting yourself. | 不然你只会伤害你自己 |
[27:32] | -[gunshot] -[Rosemary screams] | |
[27:46] | [car engine starts] | |
[27:50] | [John] You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么做的 |
[27:53] | It’s my fault for trusting you. | 都怪我 不该信任你 |
[27:57] | Are you gonna hurt me? | 你会伤害我吗? |
[28:02] | Are you taking me to my ruby? | 你会把我送去找我的红宝石吗? |
[28:09] | Then I have no reason to hurt you. | 那我就没理由伤害你 |
[28:16] | Until you give me one. | 除非你硬要给我理由 |
[28:24] | [Choronzon] Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. | 欢迎各位 女士们先生们 |
[28:27] | Today for your entertainment and delectation, | 今天为了博大家一乐 |
[28:31] | a formal challenge. | 将上演一场正式对决 |
[28:33] | [demons cheering] | |
[28:35] | The challenger is Dream. | 挑战者是梦神 |
[28:38] | Once the Master of the Realm of Sleep. | 曾是睡眠境域的主人 |
[28:42] | [caws] | |
[28:43] | As the challenged, I’ve selected my champion, | 我是被挑战方 我选择的斗士是 |
[28:47] | Ruler of Hell, Lucifer Morningstar… | 地狱统治者路西法晨星 |
[28:51] | [demons cheering] | |
[28:55] | …to represent me in a contest of skill, confidence and transformation. | 由她代表我参加这场 较量技能、信心和变形术的对决 |
[29:02] | The oldest game. | 这是最古老的比赛 |
[29:07] | Matthew, I need you to return to The Dreaming. | 马修 你回梦境去 |
[29:10] | What? No! | 什么?不要! |
[29:11] | It’s the only reason I allowed you to come. | 我之所以让你跟来就是为了这个 |
[29:13] | So I could leave you? | 为了让我撇下你不管? |
[29:14] | If I should not be able to leave, | 要是我没能离开这里 |
[29:16] | I would not have Lucienne left alone with no word of my fate. | 我不想让露茜安 孤独地等着我 没有我的音信 |
[29:20] | Not again. | 不能再发生这种事 |
[29:21] | -The sand will take you back. -I’m not going back. | -沙子会送你回去 -我不回去 |
[29:24] | Morpheus, am I interrupting a preliminary bout of some kind? | 莫菲斯 你俩这是在打拳击预赛吗? 我是不是打扰你们了? |
[29:28] | Just a ringside pep talk, Your Majesty. | 我这是在赛前给他加油打气 陛下 |
[29:32] | We came here for the helm and we’re not leaving here without it. | 我们来这里是为了找头盔 不把头盔拿回来我们不会走 |
[29:37] | We shall see. | 那就等着瞧吧 |
[29:47] | [cheering continues] | |
[29:58] | [Lucifer] As the challenged, | 作为被挑战方 |
[30:01] | I set the meter and take the first move. | 比赛形式由我来定 而且由我先出招 |
[30:09] | Very well. | 没问题 |
[30:13] | Make your move. | 出招吧 |
[30:18] | I am… | 我是… |
[30:20] | a dire wolf. | 可怕的狼 |
[30:23] | Prey-stalking, lethal prowler. | 跟踪猎物 是致命的游掠者 |
[30:26] | [growls] | |
[30:30] | I am a hunter. | 我是猎人 |
[30:33] | Horse-mounted, wolf-stabbing. | 骑着马 刺杀狼 |
[30:38] | [snarls] | |
[30:39] | [grunts] | |
[30:44] | [breathing heavily] | |
[30:55] | I am a serpent. | 我是大蛇 |
[30:59] | Horse-biting… | 能用毒牙咬马 |
[31:02] | -[neighing in alarm] -…poison-toothed. | |
[31:06] | [gasps] | |
[31:12] | I am a bird of prey. | 我是猛禽 |
[31:14] | Snake-devouring, talons ripping. | 能吞噬蛇 用利爪划破蛇皮 |
[31:19] | [Lucifer gasps] | |
[31:30] | I am a butcher bacterium. | 我是屠夫刀上的细菌 |
[31:37] | Warm-life destroying. | 能摧毁恒温生物 |
[31:39] | [Dream grunts] | |
[31:49] | I am a world. | 我是世界 |
[31:54] | Space-floating, life-nurturing. | 支承空间 滋养生命 |
[32:02] | I am a nova. | 我是新星 |
[32:05] | All-exploding, planet-cremating. | 通体爆炸 毁灭行星 |
[32:09] | [screaming] | |
[32:21] | [Dream groans] | |
[32:28] | [weakly] I am a universe. | 我是宇宙 |
[32:31] | All things encompassing, all life embracing. | 包容万物 接纳所有生命 |
[32:39] | [Lucifer] I am anti-life. | 我是反生命 |
[32:46] | The Beast of Judgement. | 是末日审判之兽 |
[32:51] | The dark at the end of everything. | 是一切终结之时的黑暗 |
[33:05] | What will you be then, Dream Lord? | 接下来你要变成什么呢 梦神陛下? |
[33:07] | [breath trembling] | |
[33:13] | [groans weakly] | |
[33:14] | I… | 我… |
[33:19] | I… | 我… |
[33:23] | I … | |
[33:26] | [Matthew] Boss? | 老大? |
[33:28] | Hey, boss! | 喂 老大! |
[33:30] | Still with us, Dream? | 你还没死吧 梦神? |
[33:32] | He is and it’s his move, Your Majesty. | 他没死 而且该他出招了 陛下 |
[33:36] | There are no more moves. | 他没招可出了 |
[33:39] | What can survive the anti-life? | 没有东西能对抗反生命 |
[33:42] | Hey, boss. Listen to me. You know what can survive the anti-life? | 喂 老大 听我说 你知道什么能对抗反生命吗? |
[33:46] | You. | 是你 |
[33:48] | Dreams don’t fucking die. | 梦想绝不会死 |
[33:50] | Not if you believe in them, | 只要你肯相信梦想 |
[33:51] | and I believe Dream of the Endless would never leave his raven here alone, | 而且我相信无尽梦神 绝不会让他的乌鸦独自待在地狱 |
[33:57] | in Hell with Lucifer. | 独自面对路西法 |
[34:04] | I… | 我… |
[34:08] | am… | 是… |
[34:12] | [caws] | |
[34:19] | hope. | 希望 |
[34:32] | Hope. | 希望 |
[34:38] | [Dream] Well, Lightbringer? | 怎么样 光明使者? |
[34:41] | It’s your move. | 该你出招了 |
[34:44] | What is it that kills hope? | 什么东西能灭绝希望? |
[34:51] | Choronzon, give him his helm. | 柯隆宗 把头盔还给他 |
[34:55] | [Choronzon] No. | 不 |
[34:58] | I won’t. | 我不还 |
[34:59] | It’s mine. Please. | 头盔是我的 求你了 |
[35:05] | [Choronzon grunting] | |
[35:08] | [demons cheering] | |
[35:12] | [Choronzon screams] | |
[35:13] | [demons cheering] | |
[35:37] | Thank you, Mazikeen. | 谢谢你 玛兹琴 |
[35:45] | Thank you, Lightbringer. | 谢谢你 光明使者 |
[35:47] | The Ruler of Hell is honorable, indeed. | 地狱统治者确实言而有信 |
[35:49] | I will not forget this. | 我不会忘记的 |
[35:52] | Honorable? | 言而有信? |
[35:56] | You joke, surely. | 你真会开玩笑 |
[36:00] | Look out there, Morpheus. | 看看下面 莫菲斯 |
[36:02] | The billion Lords of Hell stand arrayed about you. | 无数地狱的勋爵列队而立 等着撕碎你 |
[36:07] | Tell us. | 你说说 |
[36:10] | Why should we let you leave? | 我们为什么要放你走? |
[36:13] | Helmet or no, you have no power here. | 有没有头盔 你在这里都用不上法力 |
[36:16] | After all… | 毕竟… |
[36:18] | What power have dreams in Hell? | 在地狱里 梦想能有什么威力? |
[36:26] | You say I have no power here. | 你若说我在这里没有威力 |
[36:31] | Perhaps you speak truly. | 这话或许对 |
[36:34] | But to say dreams have no power in Hell… | 但要说梦想在地狱里没有威力 就… |
[36:40] | Tell me, Lucifer Morningstar, | 路西法晨星 我问你 |
[36:43] | what power would Hell have if those here imprisoned | 当所有囚禁在地狱的人 再也无法梦想天堂时 |
[36:46] | were not able to dream… | 地狱还会不会有… |
[36:51] | of Heaven? | 威力? |
[37:02] | One day, Morpheus… | 莫菲斯 总有一天 |
[37:07] | we shall destroy you. | 我们会灭掉你 |
[37:13] | Until that day, Lightbringer. | 到那天再说吧 光明使者 |
[37:28] | [cheering continues] | |
[37:51] | [Matthew] You think Lucifer will come after you? | 你觉得路西法会追上来吗? |
[37:53] | [Dream] Why? | 她干吗要追? |
[37:54] | [Matthew] Because you just publicly humiliated the Ruler of Hell. | 因为你刚才公开羞辱了地狱统治者 |
[38:03] | Can you even see in that thing? | 戴着这玩意你能看见东西吗? |
[38:05] | [Dream] I can. | 能 |
[38:07] | I can see the ruby. | 我能看见我的红宝石 |
[38:55] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[38:57] | Someone’s altered it. | 有人对红宝石动过手脚 |
[39:03] | [Rosemary] This is it? | 是这里吗? |
[39:05] | Yes. Thank you. | 是 谢谢你 |
[40:06] | -[door creaks shut] -[Matthew groans] | |
[40:09] | [lock clicks] | |
[40:25] | What are you still doing here? | 你为什么还在这里? |
[40:28] | I know I’m gonna regret this but… | 我知道我会后悔的 但我还是要问 |
[40:31] | Do you need a ride somewhere? | 你想让我载你去哪里吗? |
[40:36] | Do you really want me to get back into that truck? | 你真的想让我又上你的车吗? |
[40:39] | The truth. No lies. | 要说实话 不许撒谎 |
[40:43] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[40:46] | You’re a good person, Rosemary. | 你是个好人 罗斯玛丽 |
[40:50] | Unfortunately, good people seldom survive in this world. | 不幸的是 好人很少能在这个世界存活 |
[40:58] | Just don’t hurt Susie, please. | 我只求你不要伤害苏西 |
[41:00] | I don’t care what happens to me but… | 我不在乎自己受伤害 但是… |
[41:05] | Here. | 给你 |
[41:07] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[41:10] | Wear it. | 把它戴上 |
[41:14] | From now on, no one will be able to hurt you. | 从今以后 没人能伤害你了 |
[41:18] | Not even me. | 连我都不能 |
[41:20] | There’s no need to be afraid or tell a lie ever again. | 你再也不必恐惧 不必撒谎了 |
[41:25] | Don’t you need it? | 你不需要它了吗? |
[41:26] | No. I have my ruby. | 不需要了 我有红宝石 |
[41:32] | Boss. Boss! | 老大! |
[41:35] | [John] The ruby makes dreams come true. | 红宝石能让梦想成真 |
[41:39] | And I’m going to use it to save the world. | 所以我要用它拯救世界 |
[41:52] | [theme music playing] |