时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | [intense music playing] | NETFLIX 剧集 |
[00:26] | [Matthew] Boss? Boss, wake up. | 老大?老大 醒醒 |
[00:29] | [tapping] | 剧名:第5集:全天候 |
[00:32] | Hey, boss, come on, get up. | 喂 老大 醒醒 快起来 |
[00:35] | I mean it, seriously. | 我是认真的 |
[00:38] | [sighs] We gotta get you out of here. Gotta get your ruby back. | 我们得离开这里 得拿回你的红宝石 |
[00:41] | But we can’t do that unless you wake the fuck up! | 但你不醒过来我们就没法做这事! |
[00:45] | Wake up! | 醒醒! |
[00:46] | [jingles] | |
[00:48] | [opera music playing] | |
[01:13] | -[waitress] Anywhere you like, hon. -[TV playing indistinctly] | -请随便找位子坐 亲爱的 -…很重要… |
[01:15] | I’ll be right with you. | 我马上过来 |
[01:16] | [woman on TV] Don’t go away. | 别走开 接下来是《特丽路况播报》 之后我们马上会为大家 |
[01:18] | We’re about to serve you a thousand-gallon cup of coffee, | |
[01:20] | right after Traffic with Terri. | 上一杯一千加仑的咖啡 |
[01:22] | Right. Uh, looking at traffic, 95 is backed up for a few miles | 没错 来看路况 95号州际公路现在堵了几公里 |
[01:26] | after an accident involving two semitrucks. | 发生了一起涉及两辆半挂卡车的事故 |
[01:29] | It seems one of the trucks was carrying hazardous materials. | 其中一辆卡车似乎载有危险物质 |
[01:32] | Luckily, nothing was spilled… | 幸运的是没有发生泄漏… |
[01:34] | [chatter continues on TV] | (餐厅) |
[01:48] | -[man 1] Thanks, Lindy. Have a good night. -[Lindy] You too. | -谢谢你 林迪 祝你晚安 -你也是 |
[01:51] | Best seat in the house. | 这是餐厅最好的位子 (你好!我是贝蒂) |
[01:55] | How are you doing today? | 今天你过得好吗? |
[01:59] | How am I doing? Well… | 我过得好不好啊?呃… |
[02:03] | I’m feeling better than I have for quite some time. Thank you. | 我已经有相当长一段时间 没像现在这样心情好了 谢谢关心 |
[02:06] | Mmm. I could use some of that. What’s your secret? | 我就需要好心情 你的秘诀是什么? |
[02:10] | Shall I tell you the truth? | 要我说实话吗? |
[02:12] | Well, honesty is the best policy. | 诚实才是上策嘛 |
[02:15] | That’s what they say, isn’t it? | 大家都这么说诶 |
[02:18] | Well, I hope it’s true. | 我希望这话是对的 |
[02:19] | This… | 这… |
[02:24] | is my secret. | 就是我的秘诀 |
[02:26] | [Bette] It’s gorgeous. | 很漂亮 |
[02:28] | It makes dreams come true. | 它能让梦想成真 |
[02:32] | I bet it does. | 想必是的 |
[02:35] | And what are you dreaming about? New house? New job? | 那你的梦想是什么? 新房子?新工作? |
[02:39] | A new world. A more honest one. | 是新世界 人人都更诚实的世界 |
[02:43] | That is the dream, isn’t it? | 真要能实现可就太好了 |
[02:46] | Well, can I get you a cup of coffee while we wait for our dream to come true? | 在等待这个梦想成真之前 需要我给你来杯咖啡吗? |
[02:51] | Please. But we won’t be waiting for long. | 好的 不过这个梦想 不用很久就会成真 |
[02:54] | Then I better hurry up and get you that coffee. | 那我得抓紧帮你把咖啡端上来 |
[03:02] | [woman on TV] Next, we have one of our favorite friends at the show, | 接下来 有请本节目备受欢迎的嘉宾 |
[03:05] | Dr. Brenda, in studio to talk about a new diet that’s sweeping the nation. | 布兰达博士谈谈一种 正在席卷全国的新饮食方式 |
[03:10] | Coffee, Lindy? | 想来杯咖啡吗 林迪? |
[03:11] | Oh, I better not, hon. | 我还是不要了 亲爱的 |
[03:13] | I’m at the end of a double, and Marsh will be here soon. | 我连着上了两班 快下班了 而且马希很快就会来 我等下要去厕所 你能不能帮我看着前门? |
[03:18] | Uh, would you mind watching the front door while I’m in the ladies room? | |
[03:22] | Now, that much I can handle. | 没问题 |
[03:28] | I’ll be right back to take your order. | 我马上回来处理你的点单 |
[03:30] | No rush. I have everything I need for now. | 不着急 我现在不需要点别的食物 (卫生间) |
[03:35] | [Bette exhales] | |
[03:37] | [chatter continues on TV] | |
[04:08] | [woman on TV] …are advising that drivers detour on 195 if they can. | …建议司机尽量绕道195号公路 |
[04:12] | We’ll keep you updated as weather situations… | 我们将根据天气情况 持续为您提供最新… |
[04:14] | [man 2] You by yourself, Lindy? | 就你一个人吗 林迪? |
[04:17] | No one on the floor. | 外面没有人招待 |
[04:18] | [Lindy] No, Bette’s here. | 不是 有贝蒂在 |
[04:21] | [weatherman on TV] It looks like that particular weather pattern… | 幸运的是 这种特殊的 天气模式似乎将移动… |
[04:30] | -Hi, Marsh. -Bette. | -嗨 马希 -贝蒂 |
[04:34] | [Lindy] Have fun, you two. | 希望你俩晚上愉快 |
[04:36] | Mama’s got a date with her blackout curtains. | 老娘要和周公约会去了 再见 林迪 |
[04:38] | [Marsh chuckles] See you, Lindy. | |
[04:42] | How are you, Marsh? You good? | 你怎么样 马希?还好吗? |
[04:45] | [Marsh] Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:46] | [doorbell jingles] | |
[04:54] | [weatherman] Predicting severe thunderstorms | 预计一股从南方过来的风暴锋 |
[04:56] | from a storm front moving in from the south. | 会带来强劲或严重雷雨 |
[04:58] | Now, those should clear up by your drive home and… | 等各位开车回到家时 雷雨应该就会停止… |
[05:02] | Judy, you wanna sit or get something to go? | 朱迪 你想坐下来用餐 还是打包带走? |
[05:05] | Hmm? | |
[05:07] | Coffee? I just made a fresh pot. | 喝咖啡吗?我刚刚新煮了一壶 |
[05:10] | God, yes. | 好 |
[05:14] | I’m gonna pee. | 我要去尿尿 |
[05:15] | If, uh… If Donna comes, will you tell her I’m here? | 如果唐娜来了 你就告诉她我在这里 好吗? |
[05:18] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:20] | Will you tell her to wait? | 叫她等我 好吗? |
[05:22] | -Absolutely. -Thanks, Bette. | -没问题 -谢了 贝蒂 |
[05:34] | [man 3] Hey, give me a minute. | 喂 稍等一下 (萝丝) |
[05:39] | -[cell phone ringing] -[sighs] | |
[05:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:46] | Hey, I got your text. What’s going on? | 嘿 我收到你的短信了 出什么事了? |
[05:50] | Is Donna there with you? | 唐娜现在跟你在一起吗? |
[05:52] | [Rose] No, why? You guys okay? | 没有 怎么了?你俩没事吗? |
[05:55] | [Judy] Yeah, we just… | 没事 我们只是… |
[05:57] | We had this stupid fight last night and she left around midnight and… | 我们昨晚犯傻吵了一架 大约半夜前后她走了 |
[06:02] | -and never came home. So, of course, I’m… -[objects clattering] | 一直没回家 所以我现在… |
[06:10] | [softly] freaking the fuck out. | 很恐慌 |
[06:12] | I’m so sorry, Jude. | 我很遗憾 朱朱 |
[06:14] | -You haven’t heard from her? -No. | -你没收到过她的消息吗? -没有 |
[06:17] | -Rose? -I haven’t, I swear. | -别骗我 -我发誓我没有 |
[06:20] | -Did you try her mom’s? -[scoffs] | 你联系她妈妈了吗? |
[06:22] | She wouldn’t go to her mom’s. | 她不会去她妈妈那里的 |
[06:25] | Would she? | 她会去吗? |
[06:26] | Do you want me to call over there and find out? | 你想要我打过去问问吗? |
[06:29] | No. [sniffles] | 不要 |
[06:31] | I should at least pretend to be a grown-up and call her myself. | 就算问她妈妈我也要自己打过去 不然也显得我太不成熟 |
[06:35] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[06:38] | [sniffles] | |
[06:39] | [chatter continues on TV] | |
[06:45] | I guess Judy and Donna had another fight last night. | 朱迪和唐娜好像昨晚又吵了一架 |
[06:48] | Donna left and never came home. Now Judy’s calling all over town, frantic. | 唐娜离家出走了 朱迪现在很慌 正打电话到处问她的下落 |
[06:54] | I don’t know why Judy’s wasting her time on Donna Cavanagh. | 我不懂朱迪为什么 要在唐娜卡瓦那身上浪费时间 |
[06:57] | Judy’s so pretty, she could have any man in town. | 朱迪这么漂亮 她想要这镇上哪个男人还不是随便挑 |
[07:04] | I think some people are just afraid to be happy, you know? | 我感觉有些人其实是害怕得到幸福 |
[07:08] | We’re running low on mushrooms. | 厨房没多少蘑菇了 |
[07:12] | I’ll make a note. | 我会记下来的 |
[07:14] | -[door opens] -[doorbell rings] | |
[07:23] | One for lunch, handsome? | 独自用午餐吗 帅哥? |
[07:25] | Uh, is it okay if I… I’m kinda early for an interview in the neighborhood. | 我可不可以…我在附近有个面试 但我早到了一会儿 |
[07:29] | -Is it okay if I just have coffee? -Of course, I just made a fresh pot. | -我可不可以只点咖啡? -当然可以 我刚新煮了一壶 |
[07:33] | I’ll set you up right here. | 你就坐这里吧 |
[07:40] | You interviewing at Vanguard? | 你是不是要去先锋面试? |
[07:42] | How do you know? [chuckles] | 你怎么知道的? |
[07:43] | Not a lot of places around here make you wear a suit to an interview. | 附近没几家公司会要求面试者穿西装 |
[07:47] | I don’t wear them very often. | 我不常穿西装 |
[07:48] | Well, you should. It looks good on you. | 你应该常穿的 穿着很帅气 |
[07:54] | They’re gonna love you. | 先锋的人会很喜欢你的 |
[07:58] | You’re very nice. Thank you. | 谢谢你的美言 |
[08:01] | I’m not being nice. I just… | 我不是和你客套 而是… |
[08:03] | I get a sense about people. | 我看人很准 |
[08:05] | You’re gonna get this job. | 你面试会成功的 |
[08:14] | Judy, coffee’s ready. | 朱迪 咖啡好了 |
[08:21] | I’ll just, uh, refill these creamers. | 我得去盛奶油了 |
[08:24] | No offense, but I’m waiting for someone. | 无意冒犯你啊 我在等人 |
[08:27] | Well, I can move if you two would rather sit here. | 如果你们俩想坐在这里 我可以去别的地方坐 |
[08:30] | We’re good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[08:33] | I’m Mark, by the way. | 对了 我叫马克 |
[08:35] | And I’m gay, so… | 我是拉拉 所以… |
[08:46] | Did you look at the menu? | 你看过菜单了吗? |
[08:48] | I confess, I’ve been rather distracted. Perhaps you could recommend something. | 说实话 我刚才分心了 没怎么看菜单 要不你推荐吧 |
[08:52] | [doorbell jingles] | |
[08:53] | [Bette] There they are! | 瞧谁来了? |
[08:55] | I am… I’m so sorry. Just one sec. | 我…我很抱歉 稍等 |
[08:57] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:58] | [Bette] Happy anniversary, you two! How are you on your special day? | 祝你俩结婚周年日快乐! -嗨 -这么特殊的日子 感觉如何? |
[09:02] | -How do you remember? -[woman 1] Every single year. | -你怎么记得的? -每年都记得 |
[09:04] | How could I forget? You two are my proudest achievement. | 我怎么可能忘记? 你俩的结合就是我最骄傲的成就 |
[09:07] | That’s just sad. | 真可悲 |
[09:10] | She set them up. | 他俩是她撮合的 |
[09:11] | I set them up. | 他俩是我撮合的 -是吗? -哇 |
[09:12] | -[man 4] Oh, yeah? -[woman] Oh, wow. | |
[09:14] | They were regulars… | 他俩都是这里的常客 |
[09:15] | Two of my best customers. | 你俩是我最好的顾客之一 |
[09:17] | She thinks she has this sense about people– | 她觉得她看人很准… |
[09:20] | [Bette] I get this sense about people. So one day I sat them down side by side… | 我看人很准 所以有一天我安排他俩并排坐着… |
[09:23] | Where you’re sitting now. | 就坐在你正坐着的地方 |
[09:25] | …and here we all are, five years later. | …于是五年后他俩就成了今天这样 |
[09:27] | The five best years of my life. | 这是我人生最美妙的五年 别说了 |
[09:29] | [woman 1 chuckles] Stop it. | |
[09:31] | -[woman 2] Congratulations. -Happy anniversary. | -恭喜你们 -结婚周年日快乐 |
[09:33] | [woman 1] Thank you so much. | -非常感谢 -谢谢 |
[09:35] | You think it’s sweet? | 你觉得他们感情好吗? |
[09:36] | [chuckles softly] | |
[09:37] | What if she does have a sense about people? | 也许她看人真的很准呢? |
[09:40] | She just tried to set us up. | 她刚才还想撮合咱俩呢 |
[09:44] | -[Bette] How’s work going? -[woman 1] Good. Busy. | -工作怎么样? -很好 你知道的 很忙 |
[09:47] | Garry’s supervising a new venture that looks promising. | 加里正在监督一个 看起来很有前途的新项目 |
[09:50] | Right, sweetie? | 对吗 亲爱的? |
[09:51] | How are you, Bette? How’s Bernard doing? | 你好吗 贝蒂?伯纳德还好吗? |
[09:53] | -How’s the writing going? -[woman 1] Yeah, how’s the novel? | -你的写作进行得如何? -是啊 小说写得如何? |
[09:56] | Uh, good, you know. I thought I’d have more time to write | 进展不错 我当初以为伯纳德上大学之后 |
[09:59] | with Bernard off at college, but it’s been great having him home, so… | 我就会有更多时间写作 但有他在家里我更开心 所以… |
[10:07] | What’ll I get you two? | 你俩想点什么? |
[10:08] | Oh. | |
[10:09] | We will have… | 我们点… |
[10:12] | The usual, sweetie? | 平日点的那种 好吗? |
[10:14] | Spinach salads. | 菠菜沙拉 |
[10:15] | -[Marsh] Order up. -[bell dings] | 菜做好了 瞧那个汉堡 |
[10:17] | Oof. Look at that burger. | |
[10:19] | [Garry and Bette chuckle] | |
[10:21] | Oh, you’ve been so disciplined. We don’t want to ruin your macros. | 你一直都很自律 我们不想扰乱你的宏量饮食 |
[10:24] | Mmm, but it’s our anniversary. | 可今天是我们的结婚周年日 |
[10:28] | You’re right. We’re celebrating. | 你说得对 我们要搞庆祝 |
[10:31] | You should get whatever you want. | 你想吃什么都行 |
[10:33] | Don’t say that or I’ll get the double-decker. | 别说这种话 不然我会点双层的 |
[10:35] | [laughing] | |
[10:39] | What’s the double-decker? | 什么是双层? |
[10:41] | Oh, it’s got two of everything. Two patties, | 就是什么都双份 两个肉饼 |
[10:43] | two layers of bacon, cheese, two fried eggs. | 两层培根和奶酪 两个煎蛋 |
[10:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:48] | See? | 看到没? |
[10:50] | Get it. | 那就点吧 |
[10:51] | I mean, if that’s what you want. | 你要是想吃就点吧 |
[11:03] | I’ll have the salad. | 我点沙拉 |
[11:05] | I admire your discipline. | 我很钦佩你的自律 |
[11:06] | Both of you. Spinach salads on the way. | 你俩我都钦佩 菠菜沙拉马上送来 -谢谢 -他们是想帮助别人 |
[11:12] | [cell phone chimes] | |
[11:13] | [chuckles softly] | |
[11:18] | -[man 5] Thanks. -[Mark] They’re trying to help people. | |
[11:20] | [Judy] They’re trying to enslave people. That’s what Big Pharma does. | 他们是想奴役别人 大药厂就是干这种事的 |
[11:24] | -You’ll find out once you get the job. -What makes you think I’ll get it? | -等你得到了这份工作 你就会懂 -你为什么认为我会得到这份工作? |
[11:30] | Vanguard fucking loves people like you. | 先锋就喜欢你这种人 |
[11:32] | They’re from Vanguard? | 他们是先锋的人? |
[11:33] | That’s the CEO. | 那位是首席执行官 |
[11:35] | You’re kidding. What’s his name? | 真的假的?他叫什么? |
[11:37] | Dude, she’s the CEO. | 老兄 女方才是首席执行官 |
[11:40] | -He’s the trophy husband. -Want me to introduce you? | -男的是她的花瓶丈夫 -想让我帮你引见吗? |
[11:44] | Don’t do it. | 不要 |
[11:47] | [sighing] Thank you, but my level, it’s probably best | 多谢 但是以我的水平 |
[11:50] | to stay off the CEO’s radar for as long as possible. | 可能最好还是尽力 别被首席执行官盯上 |
[11:53] | -Thank you though. -Well, how about lunch then? | -不过多谢你的美意 -那你午餐想吃什么? |
[11:56] | The CEO’s having a spinach salad. | 首席执行官点的是菠菜沙拉 |
[11:57] | I could have Marsh put grilled chicken on that for you. | 我可以让马希帮你 把烤鸡肉放在菠菜沙拉上面 |
[12:01] | Yeah, I’ve got some time. That sounds good. | 行 时间还够 就点这个吧 |
[12:06] | [Bette] Spinach salad, grilled chicken. | 菠菜沙拉 烤鸡肉 |
[12:18] | Oh, my gosh. | 天啊 |
[12:20] | I’m so sorry, sir. It’s their anniversary. | 我很抱歉 先生 今天是他们的结婚周年日 |
[12:23] | Yes, I heard. You introduced them. | 嗯 我听见了 是你撮合的他们 |
[12:26] | I did. | 是的 |
[12:28] | And you’re not really a waitress, are you, Bette? | 你的本职不是服务员 对吗 贝蒂? |
[12:35] | You’re a writer. | 你是作家 |
[12:36] | [chuckles] | |
[12:37] | Well, I’m a waitress who writes. | 我是一个搞写作的服务员 |
[12:40] | Fiction? Non-fiction? | 写的是虚构还是非虚构? |
[12:43] | Well, my characters are all based on real people, | 我的人物全都基于真实的人 |
[12:45] | but it’s fiction, I guess, because all my stories have happy endings. | 但我写的应该算是虚构作品 因为我的故事都有圆满的结局 |
[12:51] | Well, that’s because you know when to stop. | 这是因为你懂得何时停笔 |
[12:54] | How do you mean? | 这话怎么说? |
[12:56] | The trouble with stories is, | 创作故事最大的问题是 |
[12:58] | if you keep them going long enough, they all end in death, | 如果你一直写下去 人物都会以死亡告终 |
[13:03] | don’t they? | 不是吗? 菜做好了 |
[13:05] | -[bell dings] -[Marsh] Order up. | |
[13:08] | So, what’ll you have, handsome? | 对了 你想点什么 帅哥? |
[13:12] | Ah. | |
[13:13] | May I ask, you don’t really think I’m handsome, do you? | 我能问一句吗? 你其实并不觉得我帅 对吧? |
[13:21] | No, of course I don’t. | 对 当然不觉得 |
[13:26] | Then why did you call me that? Why did you lie? | 那为什么要这么喊?为什么要撒谎? |
[13:31] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我… |
[13:34] | I guess I was just trying to be… | 我想我是希望… |
[13:38] | I just wanted to make you feel… | 我是想要让你觉得… |
[13:46] | I wanted you to like me. | 我是想要让你喜欢我 |
[13:48] | I do like you. | 其实我是喜欢你的 |
[13:50] | I like this version of you much better, don’t you? | 我更喜欢现在的这个你 你呢? |
[13:58] | Isn’t it a relief to tell the truth for once? | 稍微讲一次真话感觉也好受些吧? |
[14:02] | Don’t you wish we could live in a world where we could say what we actually think? | 难道你不希望我们能生活在 一个可以说自己真实想法的世界吗? |
[14:08] | I do. | 我希望 |
[14:09] | Well, it starts with us, Bette, you and I. We’re going to change the world. | 那就从我们开始吧 贝蒂 我和你一起来改变世界 |
[14:15] | Make a more honest one. | 创造一个更诚实的世界 |
[14:19] | [eerie music playing] | |
[14:27] | [chuckles] | |
[14:37] | I was trying to be supportive. | 我那是想对你表示支持 |
[14:40] | By calling me fat… in front of Bette? | 在贝蒂面前说我胖 这算支持? |
[14:43] | I did not. | 我没那么说 |
[14:46] | [cell phone chimes] | |
[14:49] | Who keeps texting you? | 谁在一直给你发消息? |
[14:50] | Shipping. They want the distro list. | 运输部门的人 他们想要分发清单 |
[14:52] | -[bell dings] -[Marsh] Order up. | 菜做好了 |
[14:54] | I sent that to Spencer last night. | 我昨晚已经发给斯宾塞了 |
[14:57] | I’ll text him. | 我来跟他说 |
[14:58] | Don’t do that. | 别 |
[15:00] | [intense music playing] | |
[15:05] | When Spencer asked me a question and you answer it? How does that look? | 斯宾塞问我一个问题 结果你来回他 像话吗? |
[15:09] | [woman 1] You care too much about what other people think. | 你太在乎别人的看法了 |
[15:12] | Yes, because I’m not the boss. | 是 因为我不是老板 |
[15:14] | I’ve no authority or credibility when you do shit like that all the time. | 你一直做这种让我颜面扫地的事 我在别人面前还有什么威信和信誉? |
[15:18] | Lower your voice right now. | 你给我说话小声点 |
[15:20] | Here we are. | 菜来了 |
[15:21] | One spinach salad and one double-decker. | 一份菠菜沙拉 一份双层汉堡 |
[15:27] | We didn’t order that. He didn’t order that. | 我们没点汉堡 他没点汉堡 |
[15:30] | You didn’t, did you? Oh, I’m so sorry. | 你没点汉堡 是吧?不好意思 |
[15:33] | -It’s fine. -You’re not eating that. | -没事 -不准你吃 |
[15:35] | I won’t eat the bun. | 我不吃面包 |
[15:36] | Bette, would you mind– | 贝蒂 你能不能… |
[15:37] | Can I please just eat what I want for once, please? | 拜托 能不能就让我 吃一次我想吃的? |
[15:44] | Thank you, Bette. | 谢谢你 贝蒂 |
[15:47] | [Garry] Thanks, Bette. | 谢了 贝蒂 |
[16:02] | [Judy] Hey, how many bars do you have? | 喂 你能收到几格信号? |
[16:05] | I don’t think my texts are going through. Can I text you to see? | 我的信息好像没发出去 我能给你发信息试一下吗? |
[16:08] | They’re going through. She doesn’t wanna hear from you. | 你的信息发出去了 她只是不想收到你的信息而已 |
[16:11] | What? | 什么? |
[16:18] | Uh, I’ve got four bars. | 我有四格信号 |
[16:19] | Fuck you, dude. | 臭小子 去你的 |
[16:23] | [sighs] | |
[16:43] | Judy? | 朱迪? |
[16:47] | Did you hear from Donna? | 你收到唐娜的消息了吗? |
[16:54] | You wanna wait a little while longer? | 你想再等一下吗? |
[17:07] | I’ll get you a menu. | 我给你拿菜单 |
[17:19] | [John] Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[17:28] | I don’t think I am. | -我觉得我不好 -菜做好了 (24小时营业) |
[17:30] | -[bell dings] -[Marsh] Order up. | |
[17:31] | [electricity crackling] | |
[17:34] | [indistinct chatter on TV] | |
[17:37] | [thunder rumbling] | |
[17:42] | She left at, like, midnight and I haven’t heard from her since. | 她是在半夜前后走的 之后我就没收到过她的消息了 |
[17:49] | She hasn’t answered my calls or my texts. I… | 她不接我的电话 也不回我的消息 我… |
[17:53] | I hope she’s all right. | 我希望她没事 |
[17:56] | Do you? | 你真希望这样? |
[18:00] | No. Hope she’s been in a fucking car accident, | 不 我希望她出车祸了 |
[18:03] | at least that would explain why she hasn’t texted back. | 至少这能解释为什么她不回我的消息 |
[18:06] | Why did she leave? | 她为什么要走? |
[18:09] | -We had a fight. -[John] About what? | -我们吵架了 -为什么吵? |
[18:13] | I get jealous sometimes. | 我有时会吃醋 |
[18:17] | Do you think she’s cheating on you? | 你觉得她对你不忠? |
[18:20] | No, she would never. | 不 她绝不会这样 |
[18:23] | Then why do you get so angry? | 那你为什么生气? |
[18:25] | I didn’t say I get angry. | 我没说我生气 |
[18:27] | I said I get jealous. | 我说的是我吃醋 |
[18:29] | You’re angry now, why? | 你现在就很生气 为什么? |
[18:30] | Because I don’t like people judging me. | 因为我不喜欢别人评判我 |
[18:32] | I’m not judging you. | 我没有评判你 |
[18:34] | No one here is judging you. | 这里没人评判你 |
[18:39] | Everyone here is judging me. | 这里所有人都在评判我 |
[18:42] | You, Bette, Marsh, | 你、贝蒂、马希 |
[18:47] | you all think I’d be so much happier if I just fucked a dude. | 你们全都觉得如果我跟一个男的好 我会幸福得多 |
[18:54] | Bette doesn’t think Donna’s good enough for you. | 贝蒂觉得唐娜配不上你 |
[19:02] | She said that? | 她这么说的? |
[19:03] | To Marsh. I heard her. | 她跟马希说的 我听到了 |
[19:14] | Yeah, well, she’s wrong. I’m the one who’s not good enough for Donna. | 可是她错了 是我配不上唐娜 |
[19:20] | That burger made you sick to your stomach, didn’t it? | 那个汉堡吃得让你想吐 对不对? |
[19:22] | [doorbell jingles] | |
[19:27] | There you are. Happy anniversary, you two. | 你俩来了啊 结婚周年日快乐! |
[19:31] | [woman 1] Hi, Bette. | -嗨 贝蒂 -你好 |
[19:32] | How are you on your special day? | 这么特殊的日子 感觉如何? (欢迎光临 请在此等候就座) |
[19:41] | [Bette speaking indistinctly] | |
[19:43] | [rumbling] | |
[19:47] | [Marsh] Order up. | 菜做好了 |
[19:50] | Is this right? | 是这个吗? |
[19:52] | Isn’t that what he wanted? | 这不是他想要的吗? |
[19:53] | [weatherman on TV] I usually enjoy being right about the weather, but not today. | 通常我对自己预报天气的准确率 很满意 但今天例外 |
[19:57] | The storms I predicted are producing high winds and hail, | 我预测的风暴正在引发大风和冰雹 |
[20:01] | which aren’t totally unheard of this time of year. | 这种情况在这个时节 并非完全没出现过 |
[20:04] | It’s just that, apparently, they’re coming down from the north now, | 但是 现在风暴显然是从北方来的 |
[20:07] | instead of the storm fronts… | 而非来自南方的风暴锋… |
[20:09] | Who are you texting? | 你在给谁发消息? |
[20:12] | Shipping. They want the distro list. | 运输部门的人 他们想要分发清单 |
[20:20] | Give me that. | 还给我 |
[20:21] | [Bette] Here we are. | 菜来了 |
[20:23] | One spinach salad and one double-decker. | 一份菠菜沙拉 一份双层汉堡 |
[20:29] | [exhales sharply] | |
[20:30] | Marsh, I salute you. [chuckles] | 马希 我向你致敬 |
[20:35] | Before you two leave, there’s a young man here interviewing at Vanguard today. | 趁你们还没走 我想引见一位 今天要去先锋面试的年轻人 |
[20:38] | His name is Mark. | 他叫马克 |
[20:40] | Mark. Mark, come. Meet my friends. | 马克 过来见见我的朋友 |
[20:45] | Kate and Garry Fletcher, this is… | 凯特和加里弗莱彻夫妇 这位是… |
[20:49] | [nervously] Hi. Mark Brewer. | 嗨 我叫马克布鲁尔 |
[20:51] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[20:55] | Not at all. Bette says you have an interview with us today. | 完全没有 贝蒂说 你今天要来我们公司面试 |
[20:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:00] | I should probably get going. I don’t wanna be late for it. | 我可能得走了 我不想迟到 |
[21:06] | Don’t go. We can do it here. | 别走 可以就在这里面试 你是说由你面试我? |
[21:10] | [chuckles] You mean with you? | |
[21:12] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[21:13] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[21:14] | Bette speaks very highly of you. | 贝蒂对你评价非常高 |
[21:18] | Please. Sit. | 请坐 |
[21:24] | [chuckles nervously] Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:35] | You’re not gonna believe this. I think I just got Mark a job at Vanguard. | 说出来你可能不信 我刚才给马克谋了一份在先锋的工作 |
[21:43] | Marsh? | 马希? |
[21:45] | Can you not even look at me? | 你就不能看我一眼吗? |
[21:48] | We’re at work, Bette. | 我们在工作 贝蒂 |
[21:51] | Well… what about after work? | 那下班以后呢? |
[21:56] | You could come over, I can make us dinner. | 你可以来我家 我可以做饭给你吃 |
[22:02] | Is Bernard gonna be there? | 伯纳德会在家吗? |
[22:04] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[22:06] | But Bernard likes you. He actually talks when you come over. | 不过伯纳德喜欢你 你来我家时他喜欢说话 |
[22:09] | He doesn’t talk when it’s just me. | 只有我和他在时 他都不说话 |
[22:14] | And after dinner, he’ll go up to his room and… | 吃完饭之后 他会进他的房间 |
[22:20] | you could come to mine. | 你可以来我的房间 |
[22:22] | [thunder rumbling] | |
[22:27] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[22:30] | [Bette] Why not? | 为什么? |
[22:34] | Marsh… | 马希… |
[22:38] | I want to. | 我想要你来我的房间 |
[22:40] | [Bette sighs] | |
[22:42] | Don’t you? | 你不想吗? |
[22:48] | You don’t want me, Bette. | 你并不需要我 贝蒂 |
[22:52] | You’re just bored and lonely and I’m what’s around right now. | 你只不过是孤独无聊罢了 而我恰好是在你身边的人 |
[22:57] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么说这种话? |
[23:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[23:05] | I’m not interested in you either. | 我对你也没有兴趣 |
[23:09] | What, then… | 那… |
[23:10] | Then why do you keep comin’ over? | 那你为什么还要经常来我家? |
[23:13] | Because I like to have dinner with you and Bernard. | 因为我喜欢和你还有伯纳德一起吃饭 |
[23:17] | And have somebody else to cook for a change. | 而且还不用我做饭 |
[23:21] | Then after dinner, when you fall asleep in front of the TV… | 吃饭之后 等你看电视睡着了… |
[23:27] | I like to go upstairs to your son’s room. | 我喜欢去楼上 进你儿子的房间 |
[23:31] | Bette, I like fucking him. | 贝蒂 我喜欢操你儿子 |
[23:36] | -What? -Yeah. Sometimes I let him fuck me. | -什么? -有时我也会让他操我 |
[23:40] | He’s… he’s just a kid. | 他还只是个孩子 |
[23:42] | He’s 21, Bette. | 他已经21了 贝蒂 |
[23:45] | And he knows what he’s doing. I didn’t know shit when I was his age. | 而且他很清楚自己在干什么 我像他这么大时还屁都不懂 |
[23:51] | [objects clattering] | |
[24:00] | [Bette] Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[24:04] | [thunder rumbling] | |
[24:18] | Bette, you okay? | 贝蒂 你没事吧? |
[24:21] | [Bette shakily] I’m fine. I’ll be right out. | 我没事 我一会儿就出来 |
[24:26] | [Kate] Tell me about yourself. | 说说你的情况吧 |
[24:28] | I graduated, um, three years ago. | 我三年前毕业 |
[24:31] | [Kate] No, I know all that from your CV. Tell me about you. | 不 这些事你的简历上都有 我想让你谈谈你自己 |
[24:37] | Your life. Do you… Are you married? Do you have kids? | 你的生活 你…结婚了吗?有孩子吗? |
[24:41] | A girlfriend? | 有女友吗? |
[24:44] | I think I’m a few years away from any girl wanting to… date me. | 我觉得还得等几年 才会有女生愿意…和我约会 |
[24:51] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[24:52] | Because I’m unemployed, | 因为我现在没工作 |
[24:55] | uh, | |
[24:57] | I live in a shitty apartment with, like… five roommates. | 住在一间破公寓里 还是和五个室友合租的 |
[25:02] | I can barely take care of myself, let alone somebody else. | 我照顾好自己都勉为其难 更不用说照顾别人了 |
[25:06] | Isn’t that a bit sexist? | 这话是不是有点性别歧视? |
[25:08] | Not every girl needs taking care of. | 不是每个女生都需要别人照顾 |
[25:10] | -Would you mind telling my mom that? -[chuckles] | 你能把这句话说给我妈妈听吗? |
[25:14] | And every girl I’ve ever dated. | 以及我约会过的每个女生 |
[25:16] | When I met Garry, he was selling gym memberships. | 我遇见加里时 他在健身房卖会员卡 |
[25:21] | Now he’s a VP at Vanguard. | 现在他都当上了先锋的副总裁 |
[25:26] | Yeah. It’s cool that you guys work together. | 你俩能一起共事真不错 |
[25:30] | Would you mind telling my husband that? [chuckles] | 你能把这句话说给我丈夫听吗? |
[25:34] | Turns out men don’t actually love taking orders from women. | 男人其实不喜欢听女人指挥 |
[25:39] | -Now who’s being sexist? -[chuckles] | 到底是谁有性别歧视? |
[25:41] | [chuckles softly] | |
[25:42] | Some men love taking orders from women. | 有些男人喜欢听女人指挥 |
[25:49] | [thunder rumbling] | |
[25:53] | [Garry] Yeah, work’s good, you know? | 对 工作很好 |
[25:56] | Busy. | 很忙 |
[25:57] | Yeah, haven’t seen you guys for a while. | 我已经有段时间没见着你们了 |
[26:00] | Yeah, Kate’s got me on this diet. | 嗯 因为凯特叫我节食 |
[26:03] | [chuckles] | |
[26:05] | I don’t get to the gym as often as I used to, you know, with work. | 我现在有工作忙 去健身房没有以前那么勤了 |
[26:07] | You’re not gonna be on your deathbed wishing you’d been to the gym more often. | 这有什么?反正没人在临终前 会后悔自己健身房去少了 |
[26:11] | You know, that is very true. | 说得非常对 |
[26:16] | So, are you and Bette… | 对了 你和贝蒂有没有… |
[26:21] | No. | 没有 |
[26:24] | She likes you though. | 但她喜欢你 |
[26:25] | Not anymore, she doesn’t. | 已经不喜欢了 |
[26:29] | Ah. | |
[26:31] | Sorry to ruin your lunch. | 抱歉扫了你吃午餐的兴致 |
[26:33] | No, you didn’t ruin my lunch. | 不 不是你的错 |
[26:35] | Kate did. She’s auditioning the new me. | 是凯特 她在面试一个要顶替我的新人 |
[26:38] | [thunderclap] | |
[26:40] | He’s just a kid. | 他还只是个毛头小子 |
[26:43] | So was I. | 当年我也是 |
[26:47] | Shame about my burger though. | 我只是遗憾没吃上我的汉堡 |
[26:49] | You want me to make you a new one? | 要我给你再做一份吗? |
[26:52] | -Can I eat it in here? -Sure. | -我可以在这里吃吗? -当然可以 |
[26:57] | [sizzling] | |
[27:03] | [door opens] | |
[27:05] | -Oh, I’m sorry to make you wait. -Oh, no, I… No, I was waiting for you. | -不好意思让你等这么久 -不 我…我等的就是你 |
[27:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[27:17] | Is it Marsh? | 是不是因为马希? 我见过你有时看他的表情 所以… |
[27:19] | I… I see the way you look at him sometimes, so– | |
[27:23] | Oh, what is wrong with me? | 我有什么问题? |
[27:25] | Nothing. If he broke up with you, there’s something wrong with him. | 没有问题 如果他和你分手 是他的问题 |
[27:29] | He didn’t break up with me. | 他没有和我分手 |
[27:32] | Apparently, we weren’t even dating. | 我们根本都没有约会过 |
[27:33] | Shit. I’m sorry. | 这样啊 抱歉 |
[27:36] | No. No, it’s a good thing. | 不用 这是好事 |
[27:39] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[27:44] | I should get back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[27:47] | [Judy] Really? You gonna be okay in there with Marsh? | 确定吗?你现在进去 和马希一起待着没问题吧? |
[27:57] | You know what? | 我现在想说… |
[28:00] | Fuck Marsh. | 让马希见鬼去吧 |
[28:11] | [Kate] He used to be really attractive. | 他以前很迷人 |
[28:15] | [Mark] Uh, he’s still a handsome guy. | 他现在依然很帅 |
[28:19] | I guess I just know him now. | 我觉得我现在才了解他 |
[28:22] | God, what happens once you get to know someone? | 等你了解一个人之后 会怎样? |
[28:25] | Once you get to know Garry… | 等你了解加里之后… |
[28:30] | He’ll fuck anything… except me. | 他谁都愿意操…就我除外 |
[28:37] | Which is fine, | 但这没关系 |
[28:40] | because he’s not very good at it. | 因为他的床上功夫不是很好 |
[28:47] | Are you? | 你的怎么样? |
[28:49] | [Garry] It’s all about control with Kate. | 凯特就是个控制狂 |
[28:54] | When I met her, I had nothing. | 我当初认识她时 什么都没有 |
[28:57] | She gave me everything, but not because she loves me. No. | 她给了我一切 但不是因为爱我 不是 |
[29:02] | So I won’t leave, so she won’t be alone. | 她给我东西是为了留住我 这样她就不是孤家寡人 |
[29:05] | So people will think she’s lovable, but she’s not. | 这样别人就会以为她惹人爱 但她并不惹人爱 |
[29:09] | She’s cold. | 她很冷酷 |
[29:11] | She’s perfect, and I’m not. | 她很完美 我不完美 |
[29:15] | I love to eat, drink, fuck. | 我喜欢吃喝 喜欢性事 |
[29:21] | Kate doesn’t like to do any of those things. | 这些事凯特一样都不喜欢 |
[29:24] | So, what do you do? | 那你是怎么办的呢? |
[29:28] | [Garry] When I’m with her, I’m a good boy. | 我和她在一起时 表现得很听话 |
[29:32] | When I’m not… | 没和她在一起时… |
[29:36] | I’m pretty bad. | 我就非常坏 |
[29:39] | How bad? | 多坏? |
[29:43] | Sometimes you just need to get your dick sucked. | 有时男人需要的 不过是有人替你吹箫 |
[29:48] | -[thunderclap] -You know? | 是吧? |
[29:51] | [Bette] Donna’s lucky to have you. | 唐娜很幸运 能拥有你 |
[29:54] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可说不准 |
[29:58] | I think we broke up last night. | 我觉得我们昨晚已经分手了 |
[30:01] | Oh, no, I’m so sorry. | 不是吧?我很遗憾 |
[30:04] | I know you don’t like her. | 我知道你并不喜欢她 |
[30:07] | Well, that’s not true. I just… | 没这回事 我只是… |
[30:10] | I don’t like her for you. | 我不喜欢她和你在一起 |
[30:12] | You need someone you don’t have to take care of all the time. | 你需要的是一个 不用你时时刻刻照顾的人 |
[30:15] | [Judy scoffs] | |
[30:16] | Someone positive and fun who’ll take care of you. | 你需要一个积极向上又有趣 能照顾你的人 |
[30:20] | Someone positive and fun… like, you? | 积极向上又有趣…比如你? |
[30:26] | [Bette] No. | 我不是 |
[30:29] | Or yes, I don’t know. | 也可能是吧 我不知道 |
[30:31] | Someone who sees… how smart you are, | 你需要一个明白你有多么聪明 |
[30:36] | and how beautiful. And… | 多么美丽、多么… |
[30:49] | [whispers] What’d you do that for? | 你这是干什么? |
[30:55] | What is happening right now? | 这是什么情况? |
[31:01] | [“Red Comes in Many Shades” playing] | |
[31:14] | Your husband can see us. | 你老公会看见的 |
[31:18] | He’s gone. | 他已经走了 |
[31:24] | Everyone’s gone. | 大家都走了 |
[31:29] | Do you miss them? | 你想念他们? |
[31:31] | ♪ When all those things we used to do ♪ | |
[31:38] | ♪ Memories don’t erase so easily ♪ | |
[31:45] | ♪ And lipstick traces on your face Proved that to me ♪ | |
[32:00] | ♪ When we met I was young and you were old ♪ | |
[32:08] | ♪ And yet it was me Who invited you into their home ♪ | |
[32:15] | ♪ And once inside You acted like a child ♪ | |
[32:22] | ♪ And, like a mother When you left, all I did was cry♪ | |
[32:30] | ♪ And now it is always raining ♪ | |
[32:38] | ♪ My tears fall like rain ♪ | |
[32:46] | ♪ My eyes, they changed to grey ♪ | |
[32:53] | ♪ I am always in the rain ♪ | |
[33:02] | The Vienna Zoo is reporting that two giant pandas | 据维也纳动物园报告 经过十年的努力 |
[33:04] | have successfully mated after ten years of trying. | 两只大熊猫已经成功交配 |
[33:08] | Reports are that the pandas, Bao Lin and Pai Gao, have mated | 报道称 经过动物园工作人员 长达十年的努力 |
[33:13] | after a decade-long courtship effort by zoo staffers. | 大熊猫“宝琳”和“派高” 终于成功交配 |
[33:18] | Personally, I don’t blame them for not wanting to procreate | 我个人不怪它们不想繁殖 |
[33:21] | since they are two of only about two thousand pandas in existence… | 毕竟它们是现存仅有的 大约两千只熊猫中的两只… |
[33:25] | [continues indistinctly] | |
[33:28] | [thunder rumbling] | |
[33:34] | [vibrating] | |
[33:38] | [Bette] What if it’s Donna? | 万一是唐娜呢? |
[33:40] | It’s not. | 不会是她 |
[33:43] | She never wants to see me again. | 她绝对不想再见到我 |
[33:46] | You don’t know that. | 这可说不准 |
[33:48] | I do. | 说得准 |
[33:51] | And I don’t blame her. | 而且我不怪她 |
[33:53] | Why? What happened? | 为什么?发生什么事了? |
[33:56] | [thunder rumbling] | |
[34:05] | I hit her. | 我打了她 |
[34:10] | Last night when we were fighting… | 昨晚我们吵架的时候 |
[34:14] | I hit her in the face. | 我打了她的脸 |
[34:19] | [objects clattering] | |
[34:20] | [Mark grunts] | |
[34:22] | Hey, man, just… Just take it easy. | 喂 老兄 别激动 |
[34:24] | -Think you’re man enough for her, huh? -Easy. | -你以为你对她来说够爷们? -别激动 |
[34:26] | -Let’s see what you got. -[Mark] Just chill. [grunts] | -让我看看你是什么货色 -别激动 |
[34:30] | [Kate] Garry, get off him! | 加里 放开他! |
[34:31] | Not bad. | 不差嘛 |
[34:35] | You’re not much of a fighter though. | 不过你不怎么能打 |
[34:39] | You’re weak. You’re fucking pathetic. | 你是弱鸡 真他妈的可悲 |
[34:43] | You’re perfect for her. | 你和她真是绝配 |
[34:47] | -[Garry gasps] -[Kate whimpers] | |
[34:51] | [Kate] Oh, my God! | 我的天! |
[34:53] | Oh, my God, Garry! | 我的天 加里! |
[34:56] | [Mark] I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:57] | [Kate] Garry? | 加里? |
[35:00] | -What did you do? -[Mark] He attacked me. | -你干了什么? -他先动手的 |
[35:02] | -You saw. -[Kate crying] Garry? | -你都看见了 -加里? |
[35:04] | You all saw, he tried to choke me. | 你们全都看见了 他想把我掐死 |
[35:05] | Somebody call an ambulance. | 赶快叫救护车 |
[35:08] | I would never do anything to hurt anyone. I would never. That’s not who I am. | 我从来不做任何伤害别人的事 从来不会 我不是这种人 |
[35:13] | [woman on TV] …assaults, and random senseless murders in a wave of violence | …出现一系列袭击 以及无意义的随机杀人事件 |
[35:17] | that appears to be happening worldwide. | 现在全世界似乎都陷入了暴力浪潮 |
[35:19] | I don’t think it is you. | 我觉得不是你杀的 |
[35:22] | I think it’s him. | 应该是他干的 |
[35:23] | [woman on TV] Accidents and disasters, traffic pileups, | 事故和灾难、交通拥堵 火车相撞、飞机坠毁 |
[35:26] | trains colliding, planes crashing. | |
[35:31] | The governor has issued a state of emergency… | 州长宣布全州已进入紧急状态… |
[35:33] | You said you were gonna change the world. I didn’t believe you. | 你说你将改变世界 我没相信你的话 |
[35:37] | [woman on TV] We’re also getting reports of gas line explosions | 我们还收到全国各地出现 |
[35:40] | and power grid failures across the country. | 石油管道爆炸、电网故障的报告 |
[35:43] | All I did was take away the lies. | 我所做的不过是去除谎言而已 |
[35:46] | You all did the rest. You did what you wanted to. | 余下的事都是你们自己做的 你们做了你们想做的事 |
[35:50] | I never wanted this. | 这种局面不是我想要的 |
[35:51] | You didn’t want to be seen, | 你不想真实的你被人看见? |
[35:54] | or touched, or loved? | 不想被人抚摸、被人爱? |
[35:59] | I didn’t wanna kill anyone. | 我不想杀任何人 |
[36:02] | Yes, you did. Or you wouldn’t have done it. | 你想的 不然你不会杀人 |
[36:07] | Kate wanted to kill him too. | 凯特也想杀了他 |
[36:09] | I did not. | 我并不想 |
[36:11] | You don’t have to pretend anymore. | 你们再也不用伪装了 |
[36:15] | You can have what you want. | 想做什么都可以做 |
[36:19] | Put the knives down. | 把刀放下 |
[36:23] | Put the knives down. | 把刀放下! |
[36:27] | [knives clatter] | |
[36:30] | I offered you a world | 我创造了一个世界 |
[36:31] | where you could be yourselves without having to suffer for it, | 在这里 你们可以做自己 而不必为此痛苦 |
[36:34] | but it seems you enjoy your suffering. | 可你们似乎很享受痛苦 |
[36:39] | And if that is your truth, | 如果这就是关于你们的真相 |
[36:42] | then perhaps your suffering will set you free. | 那么或许你们的痛苦 会让你们获得自由 |
[36:47] | The truth is a cleansing fire… | 真相是净化之火 |
[36:57] | which burns away the lies we’ve told each other… | 能烧掉我们对彼此说的谎言 |
[37:10] | and the lies we’ve told ourselves. | 以及我们对自己说的谎言 |
[37:17] | [intense music playing] | |
[37:29] | So that love and hate, | 如此 爱与恨… |
[37:33] | pleasure and pain… | 快乐与痛苦… |
[37:38] | -[knife thuds] -[breathing heavily] | |
[37:42] | …can all be expressed… | 全都得以… |
[37:49] | without shame. | 坦坦荡荡地表达 |
[37:53] | Where there is no good or bad… | 世间再无对错之分 |
[38:02] | there is only the truth. | 只有真相 |
[38:09] | [thunderclap] | |
[38:13] | [snipping] | |
[38:22] | [body thuds] | |
[38:23] | [woman on TV] …power grid failures across the country. | …全国各地发生电网故障 |
[38:25] | It seems the semitruck carrying potassium hydroxide | 特丽之前提到的 |
[38:29] | that Terri mentioned earlier | 运载氢氧化钾的半挂卡车 |
[38:31] | was ignited in the middle of I-95 | 似乎在95号州际公路中段被点燃了 |
[38:35] | after a group of people stormed the police barricade | 一群人冲进警察设置的路障 |
[38:39] | and set it on fire. | 把它点燃了 |
[38:41] | The explosion is said to have caused a subsequent fire | 据说爆炸引起了火灾 |
[38:45] | engulfing a number of cars and trucks, | 火苗吞噬了一些汽车和卡车 |
[38:48] | one of which was a tanker truck carrying gasoline. | 其中一辆是运载汽油的油罐车 |
[38:52] | [thunder rumbling] | |
[38:54] | Ninety-five is an inferno, | 95号公路现已成为地狱 |
[38:56] | and the high winds are carrying burning hot ash | 而大风还将燃烧的热灰 |
[39:00] | into the surrounding neighborhoods. | 吹进了周边社区 |
[39:01] | [chatter continues on TV] | |
[39:07] | How is this a better world? | 这怎么会是更好的世界? |
[39:17] | You’re still seeing it with your eyes. | 你还是在用你的眼睛看世界 |
[39:21] | You need to close them. | 你需要闭上眼睛 |
[39:24] | Embrace the darkness. | 拥抱黑暗 |
[39:32] | [screams] | |
[39:34] | [Bette] I see the future. | 我看见了未来 |
[39:40] | [John] Then tell me. | 那告诉我 |
[39:44] | Tell me my future. | 我的未来是什么? |
[39:48] | [echoing] You come from dust. | 你来自尘土 |
[39:52] | You walk the dust. | 你踏过尘土 |
[39:53] | You go back to dust. | 你回归尘土 |
[39:55] | That’s everyone’s future. Tell me my future. | 别人的未来都是这样 告诉我我的未来是什么 |
[39:59] | There is no future for you, John Dee. | 你没有未来 约翰迪 |
[40:01] | It is bound by walls and guards and the sour smell of madness. | 你的未来被墙壁、守卫 以及发臭的疯癫束缚着 |
[40:06] | And then the skein of your life is cut, son of your mother. | 然后你生命的线被切断了 你母亲的儿子 |
[40:10] | No. Look again. Tell me my future. | 不 再看一下 我的未来是什么? |
[40:15] | You have stolen some of the power of Dream’s. | 你偷走了梦神的一些法力 |
[40:18] | You will take all of it. | 你会夺走梦神的全部法力 |
[40:20] | You will crush the Dream lord’s life in your hands. | 你会亲手捏碎梦之主的生命 |
[40:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:45] | [sighs] | |
[40:46] | I’m John. | 我叫约翰 |
[40:49] | I’m glad you’re here. The power has gone out. | 我很高兴你来了 现在没电了 |
[40:52] | So there’s no TV, and no one left to talk to. | 所以电视看不了 也没人和我说话 |
[40:55] | What is it you think you’re doing? | 你知道你在干什么吗? |
[40:59] | Saving the world from its lies. | 让这个世界不再有谎言 |
[41:02] | The ruby wasn’t made for that. | 这不是红宝石原本的作用 |
[41:07] | Oh, you’re The Sandman. | 你是睡魔啊 |
[41:11] | My mother was right. She said you’d be coming for it. | 我母亲说对了 她说你会找上门的 |
[41:14] | You must return it to me so that I can repair the damage you have done. | 你必须把红宝石还给我 好让我弥补你造成的破坏 |
[41:18] | I’m not giving it to you, it’s mine. | 我不会给你的 它已经是我的了 |
[41:20] | It is harming you, John, and your world. | 红宝石正在伤害你 约翰 也在伤害你所属的世界 |
[41:24] | It’s revealing the truth. | 它在揭露真相 |
[41:27] | -This is the truth of mankind. -No. You’re wrong. | -这就是人类的真相 -不 你错了 |
[41:33] | This is the truth of mankind. | 这才是人类的真相 |
[41:37] | -[Bette] How’s work going? -[Kate] Good, you know. Busy. | -工作怎么样? -很好 你知道的 很忙 |
[41:41] | [John] They’re lying to themselves. | 他们在骗自己 |
[41:44] | Garry’s supervising a new venture that looks promising. | 加里正在监督一个 看起来很有前途的新项目 |
[41:47] | [John] It’s all lies. | 全是谎言 |
[41:48] | [Dream] Not lies, John. Dreams. | 不是谎言 约翰 是梦想 |
[41:52] | Right, sweetie? | 对吗 亲爱的? |
[41:53] | [Dream] Kate dreams of running away, where no one will find her. | 凯特的梦想 是逃去一个没人能找到她的地方 |
[41:58] | How are you, Bette? | 你好吗 贝蒂? |
[42:00] | [Dream] Garry dreams of proving his father was wrong about him. | 加里的梦想 是向他父亲证明C&P他看错了自己 |
[42:03] | How’s Bernard doing? | 伯纳德还好吗? |
[42:05] | -How’s your writing going? -[Kate] Yeah, how’s the novel? | -你的写作进行得如何? -是啊 小说写得如何? |
[42:07] | [Bette] Good, you know. | 进展不错 |
[42:09] | Bette dreams of creating something that matters to people. | 贝蒂的梦想是写出 一些对人们有意义的作品 |
[42:15] | Their dreams inspired them. | 他们都受到梦想的鼓励 |
[42:18] | I thought I’d have more time to write with Bernard off at college, | 我当初以为伯纳德上大学之后 我就会有更多时间写作 |
[42:21] | but it’s been great having him home, so… | 但有他在家里我更开心 所以… |
[42:24] | [Dream] Their dreams kept them alive. | 是他们的梦想让他们坚持活着 |
[42:28] | But if you rob them of their dreams, | 如果你夺走他们的梦想 |
[42:31] | if you take away their hope, then… yes, | 夺走他们的希望 那么…没错 |
[42:37] | this is the truth of mankind. | 这就会是人类的真相 |
[42:42] | The ruby is hurting you, John. | 红宝石正在伤害你 约翰 |
[42:45] | It has too much of my power within it. | 里面藏有我太多的法力 |
[42:48] | It stole more when I tried to use it. | 我每次想用它 它就会偷走我更多法力 |
[42:51] | Then perhaps if I use it to steal the rest of your powers, | 那或许我可以用它 把你余下的法力都偷走 |
[42:54] | I will be the King of Dreams. | 然后我来当梦境之王 |
[42:57] | If you’d rob a Dream lord of his power, you shall do so in his realm. | 如果你要夺走梦之主的法力 就该去他的境域夺取 |
[43:04] | In dreams. | 去梦里夺取 |
[43:05] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[43:24] | [suspenseful music playing] | |
[43:51] | [footsteps approaching] | |
[44:22] | [woman laughs] | |
[44:43] | Welcome home, Johnny. | 欢迎回家 小约翰 |
[44:45] | -[glass breaks] -[John gasps] | |
[44:48] | Don’t be such a baby, Johnny. | 别耍小性子 小约翰 |
[44:51] | [laughs] | |
[44:54] | [baby crying] | |
[44:58] | [Ethel] Go to sleep, Johnny. | 快睡觉 小约翰 |
[44:59] | -Please. -Mother? | -求你了 -妈妈? |
[45:01] | [Ethel] Johnny, you have to go to sleep. | 小约翰 你得睡了 |
[45:08] | [whispering] Your father was right. I never should have had you. | 你父亲说对了 我不该生下你的 |
[45:12] | [John choking] | |
[45:15] | It’s a dream! | 这是梦! |
[45:18] | [gasping] It’s a dream. | 这是梦! |
[45:21] | It’s a dream. | 这是梦 |
[45:22] | [panting] | |
[45:50] | Is this your palace… Dream lord? | 这是你的宫殿吗 梦之主? |
[45:57] | Is this your throne… King of Lies? | 这是你的宝座吗 谎言之王? |
[46:03] | Well, it’s mine now! | 现在它是我的了! |
[46:08] | Are you watching? | 你在看吗? |
[46:12] | Can you see me? | 你能看见我吗? |
[46:19] | Using your own powers to burn away your lies? | 我在用你自己的法力烧毁你的谎言 |
[46:23] | [Dream] You must stop. | 给我住手 |
[46:31] | It is not too late to save yourself. | 要挽救你自己现在还不迟 |
[46:33] | Oh, you think it’s me that needs saving? | 你认为现在需要挽救的是我? |
[46:36] | [Dream] Your father stole the ruby from me and cursed you with it. | 你父亲偷走了我的红宝石 使你受到了诅咒 |
[46:41] | You mean he blessed me with it. | 你是说使我得到了祝福吧? |
[46:48] | Your reign | 你的统治 |
[46:51] | ended when my father captured you. | 在我父亲抓住你时就结束了 |
[46:56] | Your kingdom | 你的王国 |
[46:59] | is my birthright. | 是我与生俱来的权利 |
[47:09] | Your power resides within me. | 你的法力存于我身 |
[47:19] | How does it feel to know I hold your life in my hands? | 你的性命握在我手中 知道这点感觉如何? |
[47:23] | [Dream groaning] | |
[47:26] | [Dream grunting in pain] You’re hurting the dreamers. | 你在伤害做梦者 |
[47:29] | Well, it’s time they woke up! | 他们该醒醒了! |
[47:35] | Your life and your lies end now. | 你的性命和谎言现在全都要结束了 |
[48:02] | I did it. | 我成功了 |
[48:06] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[48:10] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[48:14] | [Dream] Thank you, John. | 谢谢你 约翰 |
[48:16] | [captivating music playing] | |
[48:31] | But I killed you. | 我不是把你杀了吗? |
[48:33] | You destroyed the ruby and released the power inside it. | 你粉碎了红宝石 把其中的法力释放了出来 |
[48:38] | I would never have thought of that. | 你要不这么做 我都没想到这招 |
[48:41] | I’d forgotten just how much of myself I had placed in the jewel. | 我都忘了我在红宝石里 放了多少我自己的东西 |
[48:45] | Are you going to kill me? | 你要杀了我吗? |
[48:49] | I could. | 我可以杀掉你 |
[48:51] | Perhaps I will. | 也许我会杀掉你 |
[48:55] | But the dream stone was not made for mortals. | 但梦境宝石本就不是给凡人用的 |
[48:59] | And it came to you through no fault of your own. | 落在你的手中也不是你的错 |
[49:03] | So, no, John. I will not kill you. | 所以我不会杀你 约翰 |
[49:09] | Sleep well, John. | 好好睡吧 约翰 |
[49:38] | [Matthew] All the damage the ruby did, can you undo it? | 红宝石造成的破坏还能弥补吗? |
[49:43] | The ruby didn’t do this. | 不是红宝石造成的 |
[49:45] | John merely used it to reveal wounds that were hidden, but never healed. | 约翰只不过是用它揭开了 一直以来被隐藏却未疗愈的伤口 |
[49:51] | Tomorrow, the rebuilding will begin. | 明天 重建将会开始 |
[49:56] | In this realm and in mine. | 这个境域和我的境域都将重建 |
[49:58] | But tonight at least… | 但至少今晚… |
[50:02] | humanity will sleep in peace. | 人类可以安稳睡一觉了 |
[50:20] | [intense music playing] | |
[50:26] | I’m watching you… | 我在看着你呢… |
[50:29] | big brother. | 哥哥 |
[50:32] | [laughing] | |
[50:38] | [theme music playing] |