时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | [intense music playing] | NETFLIX 剧集 |
[00:28] | You are welcome here, Rose Walker. | 欢迎你来这里 罗丝沃克 |
[00:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[00:33] | You have somehow dreamed your way into an audience with Lord Morpheus. | 你通过做梦的方式 来到了莫菲斯陛下的面前 剧名:第8集:过家家 |
[00:38] | The King of Dreams. | 他是梦境之王 |
[00:41] | -And now you must go. -Lucienne. | -你现在必须离开 -露茜安 |
[00:42] | She shouldn’t be here. | 她不该来这里 |
[00:45] | No, but I should like her to stay. | 是 但我想让她留下来 |
[00:52] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[00:54] | [Dream] You’re in The Dreaming, | 你现在在梦境 |
[00:56] | the place where people come when they sleep. | 人类睡着时会来的地方 |
[01:00] | So, I’m asleep right now? I’m dreaming? | 那我现在在睡觉?我正在做梦? |
[01:03] | [Dream] Yes, and I should like to know how it is you found me. | 是的 我想知道你是怎么找到我的 |
[01:08] | I heard you talking about my brother. Is he here? | 我刚刚听见你们在谈论我弟弟 他在这里吗? |
[01:12] | No. | 不在 |
[01:14] | [Rose] Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗? |
[01:16] | No. | 不知道 |
[01:21] | But I think he might be with one of my missing Nightmares. | 但我觉得他现在可能 和我的一个失踪的梦魇在一起 |
[01:27] | She’s a nightmare? | 她是一个梦魇? |
[01:30] | What would she want with Jed? | 她找杰德干什么? |
[01:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:34] | But I have a feeling it has something to do with you. | 但我感觉和你有关 |
[01:37] | Me? Why? What did I do? | 我?为什么?我做了什么? |
[01:41] | It is not what you did. It is what you are. | 和你做了什么无关 和你是什么有关 |
[01:46] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand any of this. | 抱歉 你说的话我完全不懂 |
[01:49] | No. | 嗯 |
[01:50] | Dream vortexes are largely incomprehensible. | 梦漩涡基本上就是无法理解的 |
[01:54] | What’s a dream vortex? | 什么是梦漩涡? |
[01:57] | You are. | 你就是 |
[01:58] | You see, once every few thousand years, | 每隔几千年 |
[02:00] | a mortal is born with a dreaming ability so powerful, | 就会有一个 拥有超凡做梦能力的凡人出生 |
[02:05] | she can travel through the dreams of others. | 她能走进别人的梦里 |
[02:08] | Apparently, all the way to my throne room. | 比如你就径直走进了我的宝殿 |
[02:11] | I was just looking for my brother. | 我只是在寻找我弟弟而已 |
[02:12] | If you can find me in The Dreaming, you can find your brother. | 如果你能在梦境找到我 你就能找到你弟弟 |
[02:17] | No matter where Gault has hidden him. | 不管高特把他藏到了哪里 |
[02:20] | How? How do I do that? | 怎么找?我要怎么找? |
[02:23] | For now, keep looking for your brother in the waking world. | 眼下你只需要继续 在清醒世界找你弟弟便可 |
[02:28] | Matthew will watch over you there. | 马修会在那边看着你 |
[02:30] | At your service, Rose. | 任你差遣 罗丝 |
[02:33] | When he is with you, I am with you. | 它和你在一起时 我也和你在一起 |
[02:37] | Then tonight, when you sleep, | 而到了今晚 你入睡后 |
[02:39] | you and I will go in search for Gault and your brother together. | 我和你就一起去寻找高特和你弟弟 |
[02:44] | In your dreams. | 在你的梦里寻找 |
[02:47] | She’s just a nightmare, right? | 她只是一个梦魇 对吗? |
[02:49] | She can’t hurt him, can she? | 她伤害不了他 对吗? |
[03:02] | [alarm blaring] | |
[03:11] | Which one of my enemies is it this time? | 这次又是我的哪个敌人要来? |
[03:14] | Johnny Sorrow? | 约翰尼索罗? |
[03:16] | The Phantom of the Fair? | 博览会幽灵? |
[03:18] | Or is Doctor Death back for more? | 还是死亡医生没尝够苦头 又来了? |
[03:27] | [Gault] It’s the Pied Piper. | 这次是花衣魔笛手 |
[03:28] | He appears to be using next-gen sonic technology | 他好像正在使用下一代声波技术 |
[03:33] | to control all the area’s children. | 控制这片地区的所有儿童 |
[03:35] | [typing] | |
[03:37] | This looks like a job for… | 适合执行本次任务的应该是… |
[03:44] | The Sandman. | 睡魔 |
[03:48] | Time I put the Piper to bed. | 该让魔笛手睡觉去了 |
[03:55] | [wind blowing] | |
[04:10] | No sign of the Piper. No sign of anyone. | 我没看见魔笛手 没看见任何人 |
[04:15] | [Gault] I’m afraid we’re too late. They’ve all been kidnapped. | 我们可能来晚了 小孩子已经全被他绑走了 |
[04:23] | [Jed] Wait. | 等等 |
[04:24] | [lively pipe music playing] | |
[04:26] | Can you hear that? | 你听见这声音了吗? |
[04:28] | [Gault] The Pipers’ tune. | 是魔笛手吹的曲子 |
[04:30] | Can you hear where it’s coming from? | 你能听出声音出自哪里吗? 能 |
[04:34] | [chuckles] I can. | |
[04:38] | [music gets louder] | |
[04:42] | [rumbling] | |
[04:46] | [Jed] Are you seeing this? | 你看见了吗? |
[04:50] | [Gault] I am, and I don’t like what I’m seeing. | 我看见了 但我觉得这场景不大妙 |
[04:52] | Return to base, Sandman. | 赶快回基地 睡魔 |
[04:55] | [Jed] Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:00] | I’ve got this. | 我行的 |
[05:08] | Rats! | 是老鼠! |
[05:10] | [exclaims softly] | |
[05:12] | Get back here, Jed. Right now. | 快回来 杰德 马上回来 |
[05:14] | There’s too many of them! Ahh! | 老鼠太多了! -救命! -我在想办法 等等 |
[05:16] | [screaming] | |
[05:19] | -[grunts] Help! -I’m trying, Jed, hold on. | |
[05:21] | -No! -Jed! | -不! -杰德! |
[05:22] | -Please help! -Jed! | -救命! -杰德! |
[05:24] | -[Jed grunting] -[squeaking loudly] | |
[05:27] | [panting] | |
[06:01] | Aunt Clarice? | 克拉丽斯阿姨? |
[06:04] | Uncle Barnaby? | 巴纳比叔叔? |
[06:07] | [knocks] | |
[06:09] | I-I-I think I’m hurt. | 我好像受伤了 |
[06:11] | [knocks] | |
[06:13] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗? |
[06:16] | Don’t. | 别去 |
[06:21] | We can’t just leave him down there. | 我们不能就把他扔在那里不管 |
[06:23] | The second you open that door, he’s gonna run away again. | 你把门一打开 他又会逃跑 |
[06:30] | He has to learn. | 得让他吸取教训 |
[06:39] | [Jed] Aunt Clarice? | 克拉丽斯阿姨? |
[06:42] | [knocking on door] | |
[06:46] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗? |
[07:02] | [caws] | |
[07:05] | [taps] | |
[07:07] | [caws] | |
[07:10] | Matthew? | 马修? |
[07:15] | [sighs] | |
[07:25] | Unity, hi. It’s Rose calling. | 尤尼提 嗨 我是罗丝 |
[07:27] | How are you, darling? | 你好吗 亲爱的? (英格兰萨塞克斯) |
[07:29] | How was it with the foster agent? Was she awful? | 寄养代理人那边结果怎么样? 她是不是不好对付? |
[07:33] | Well, she wouldn’t tell us where Jed is. | 她不肯告诉我们杰德在哪里 |
[07:35] | [Unity] Oh, no, of course not. | 嗯 这在意料之中 |
[07:37] | That would have made it far too easy. | 不然这事也太容易了 |
[07:39] | [Rose] But she did tell us one thing. | 不过她跟我们说了一件事 |
[07:40] | Apparently, Jed’s foster parents were friends of my dad’s. | 她说杰德的养父母是我爸的朋友 |
[07:44] | So, she told you quite a bit. | 那她跟你透露的还不少啊 |
[07:47] | Do you remember your father’s friends? | 你记得你爸有哪些朋友吗? |
[07:50] | No, but if it’s okay with you, | 不记得 不过如果你那边没问题的话 |
[07:52] | I thought I’d stay longer and maybe… | 我想在这边多待一阵 或许… |
[07:54] | Oh, of course, love. Of course, Rose. | 没问题 亲爱的 当然行 罗丝 |
[07:57] | -[man] May I? -Please. | -我可以吗? -请吧 |
[08:00] | Unity, am I interrupting something? | 尤尼提 我是不是打扰到你了? |
[08:04] | There is a lovely young journalist here | 这里来了一个很可爱的年轻记者 |
[08:06] | who wants to interview me about the sleepy sickness. | 他想采访我关于嗜睡症的事 |
[08:09] | Unity. | 尤尼提 |
[08:10] | I keep telling him, I slept through the entire thing. | 我反复跟他说了 生病期间我一直在睡觉 |
[08:15] | I’m hanging up now. Enjoy being famous. | 我要挂了 好好享受当名人的感觉吧 |
[08:20] | That was my great-granddaughter, Rose. | 刚才是我的曾孙女罗丝 她在伦敦吗? |
[08:23] | Oh. Is she in London? | |
[08:25] | She was. | 之前在 |
[08:27] | Now she’s back in the United States. In Florida. | 现在她回美国了 在佛罗里达 |
[08:30] | Really? Whereabouts in Florida? | 是吗?在佛罗里达哪里呢? |
[08:34] | A town called Cape Kennedy. | 一个叫肯尼迪角的镇子 |
[08:37] | You sound American to me. Have you been? | 听你口音像是美国人 你去过肯尼迪角吗? |
[08:40] | Cape Kennedy? No. But now I’ll have to visit. | 肯尼迪角?没去过 但我现在必须去参观了 (见过这个男孩吗?) |
[08:58] | [Hal] Did you figure out the printer? | 弄清楚打印机怎么用了吗? |
[08:59] | I did. | 弄清楚了 |
[09:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[09:04] | Oh. | |
[09:05] | I think I wanna help you put these up all over town. | 我想帮你把这东西贴遍整个镇子 |
[09:07] | -Really? -[Hal] Mm-hmm. | 真的吗? |
[09:09] | -Can I pay you for them? -You already did. | -我能付你酬劳吗? -你已经付了 |
[09:10] | I overcharged you for the room. | 我多收了你的房费 |
[09:13] | May I see? | 能给我看看吗? |
[09:15] | [Barbie] Morning! | 早安! |
[09:16] | [gasps] Oh, my gosh. Rose! | 天啊 罗丝! |
[09:19] | Oh, look at you guys. Can I have some? | 瞧你俩多可爱 能给我一些吗? |
[09:21] | Uh, babe. What are you doin’? | 亲爱的 你要干什么? |
[09:23] | Putting these up. | 帮她张贴 |
[09:24] | Yeah, but we’re out all day with Sindy. | 可今天我们要和辛迪在外面待一整天 |
[09:26] | Sindy can put some up too. She’s our realtor. She’s fabulous. | 辛迪也能帮我们张贴一点 她是我们的房屋中介 人非常好 |
[09:30] | [Rose] Thank you, guys. | 多谢你们 |
[09:34] | Zelda suggests we take some as well. | 泽妲说我们也可以帮着张贴一点 |
[09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:37] | We can all hit the streets when Lyta wakes up. | 等莱塔醒了 我们就可以去街上了 |
[09:39] | She’s still asleep? | 她还在睡觉? |
[09:49] | I just wanna stay like this forever. | 我真希望这样的时光能一直持续 |
[09:53] | [Hector sighs] | |
[09:55] | I do too, but… | 我也希望 可是… |
[09:57] | What? | 可是什么? |
[09:58] | You should be out, living your actual life, | 你得去过你真实的人生 |
[10:02] | not having ghost-sex with your dead husband. | 而不是和你亡夫的鬼魂做爱 |
[10:05] | You’re not a ghost, you’re a dream. | 你不是鬼魂 你是梦 |
[10:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:12] | Been meaning to talk to you about that. | 我正准备和你谈这事的 |
[10:16] | If I were a dream, | 我要真是梦 |
[10:19] | wouldn’t I disappear when you wake up? | 那你醒来后 我不应该会消失吗? |
[10:23] | -Don’t you? -No. | -你不会吗? -不会 |
[10:26] | Then what do you do? | 那你都在干什么? |
[10:27] | I go to work. I… I cook. I work out– | 我会工作 煮饭 健身… |
[10:30] | You go to work? | 你会工作? |
[10:31] | [chuckles] | |
[10:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:34] | Doing what? | 都做什么? |
[10:42] | I finally built our house. | 我终于把我们的房子建好了 |
[10:45] | Can I show you? | 可以给你看吗? |
[10:56] | [sighs] | |
[11:05] | You… You built our house? | 你…你为我们建了房子? |
[11:10] | Come on. I’ll give you the tour. | 来 我带你参观 |
[11:32] | I did my best to follow your blueprints, | 我尽量照着你设计的蓝图建的 |
[11:34] | but there were a few details I, I just couldn’t remember. | 但有些细节我已经想不起来了 |
[11:38] | [softly] It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[11:45] | What’s in there? | 那里头是什么? 那个房间还没有完全弄好 |
[11:47] | Uh, that room’s not quite finished yet. | |
[12:07] | Why did you build this? | 你为什么要建这个房间? |
[12:12] | Because it was our dream. | 因为这是我们的梦想 |
[12:17] | And now that we’re both here, maybe it can come true. | 而现在我俩都在这里 我们的梦想就可能成真 |
[12:21] | How? | 怎么成真? |
[12:23] | You have to stay with me. | 你得一直和我在一起 |
[12:26] | Here. | 留在这里 |
[12:28] | In our house, the way we planned. | 住在这房子里 像我们计划的那样 |
[12:31] | [sighs] | |
[12:33] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[12:38] | You know eventually I have to wake up. | 你知道我终究会醒的 |
[12:52] | [sighs] | |
[13:03] | You’re awake. | 你醒了啊? |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:07] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[13:10] | What are those? | 这些是什么? |
[13:14] | Is this a terrible idea? | 这主意是不是很糟糕? |
[13:19] | No, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[13:21] | ‘Cause I was thinking, we could put up a few near the foster agency? | 我在想 我们要不 在寄养机构附近也贴几张? |
[13:25] | Just to let that woman know we’re not giving up. | 我就想让那个女人知道我们没有放弃 |
[13:27] | No, I think she probably got that from yesterday. | 我觉得她昨天很可能就知道这点了 |
[13:29] | Was I that bad? | 我昨天态度有那么差吗? |
[13:31] | -Should I go there and apologize? -No. | -我要不要过去道个歉? -不用 |
[13:35] | But why don’t you let me do that side of town? | 不过去那附近贴传单的活儿 倒是可以交给我 |
[13:41] | My lord, may I help? | 陛下 要我帮忙吗? |
[13:44] | [Dream] Is this everything we have on Rose Walker? | 关于罗丝沃克的资料全在这里吗? |
[13:46] | And Jed Walker. | 杰德沃克的也是 |
[13:48] | But I shouldn’t think there’s anything in those you don’t already know. | 不过我觉得这些资料里面 应该没有你还不知道的事情 |
[13:51] | Except perhaps– | 只有一件事… |
[13:52] | Except perhaps why she was able to wander into my throne room. | 就是我还不知道 她为什么能够找到我的宝殿 |
[13:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得是为什么? |
[13:56] | Why did Gault target her brother and not her? | 为什么高特要去找她弟弟 而不是她本人? |
[14:00] | Did you read about Unity Kincaid? | 你看过尤尼提金凯的资料了吗? |
[14:03] | The day you were imprisoned, | 你被囚禁那天 |
[14:04] | there were people all over the world who fell asleep and could not wake up. | 世界各地都有人入睡后没醒过来 |
[14:09] | Unity Kincaid is the sole survivor of what they called the “sleepy sickness.” | 尤尼提金凯是 所谓“嗜睡症”的唯一幸存者 |
[14:15] | The day you returned, she woke up. | 你回来那天 她醒了 |
[14:19] | Rose Walker is her great-granddaughter. | 罗丝沃克就是她的曾孙女 |
[14:24] | Which would seem to suggest that my absence caused the birth of a vortex. | 照这样看 仿佛是我的离开 导致了漩涡出生 |
[14:29] | Is that not a possibility? | 难道没这个可能吗? |
[14:30] | Vortexes are naturally occurring phenomena. | 漩涡是自然发生的现象 |
[14:33] | No one knows why they happen. Not even I know. | 没人知道为什么会有漩涡 连我都不知道 |
[14:35] | But I do know they are not caused or created. | 但我很清楚漩涡不是因外力形成的 |
[14:37] | They simply happen. | 而是自然而然就有了 |
[14:40] | Then this is all a coincidence? And not an imminent threat? | 你的意思是这些通通是巧合? 而非迫在眉睫的威胁? |
[14:44] | My instinct says no, but tonight when Rose Walker sleeps, | 我的直觉是这样的 但今晚罗丝沃克入睡后 |
[14:48] | I shall see it more clearly. May I? | 我会看得更清楚 这我拿走了 |
[14:52] | Of course. | 好的 |
[14:54] | [Rose] I’ve been trying to remember my dad’s friends, | 我一直在努力回想我爸有哪些朋友 |
[14:57] | but I don’t think he had any. | 但我感觉他好像一个朋友都没有 |
[15:01] | He was a pretty unfriendly guy. | 他是一个相当不友好的人 |
[15:02] | Well, do you remember any golf buddies, or drinking buddies, or… | 那他有没有什么和他一起 打高尔夫、喝酒或者… |
[15:07] | What else do married straight men with kids do? | 已婚有娃的直男通常还会做什么? |
[15:10] | Well, if they’re anything like my dad, they have affairs. | 这种人要是和我爸有一丝相像 那么就应该还会搞外遇 |
[15:14] | Oh. | |
[15:15] | That’s why your mom divorced him. | 这就是你妈和他离婚的原因吧? |
[15:18] | That was just one reason. | 这只是原因之一 |
[15:20] | Maybe your dad didn’t have friends. | 或许你爸没有朋友 |
[15:22] | That’s why I thought we’d start with his neighbors. | 所以我才觉得 我们应该先去找他的邻居 |
[15:25] | That was his house. Our house. | 这就是他的房子 我们的房子 |
[15:29] | The last time I saw Jed was right there, seven years ago. | 我最后一次看见杰德就是在这里 七年前的事了 |
[15:35] | You haven’t seen him since? | 那之后就再没见过他? |
[15:39] | When my mom got a job in New Jersey, my dad cut us off completely. | 我妈在新泽西找到工作后 我爸就完全切断了和我们的联系 |
[15:44] | Stopped paying alimony, child support. | 不再付离婚扶养费和子女抚养费 |
[15:48] | He wouldn’t let us see or even talk to Jed. | 他不准我们和杰德见面 说话都不行 |
[15:51] | [Hal] Hmm. | |
[15:56] | [doorbell rings] | |
[15:59] | My mom sued. | 于是我妈就起诉他 |
[16:01] | She never gave up, but I went off to college. | 她从没放弃过 后来我就上了大学 |
[16:08] | I haven’t been a very good sister. | 我一直都不是个多好的姐姐 |
[16:10] | Mm, you’re making up for it now, though. | 但你现在在补偿 |
[16:13] | I’m trying. | 尽力吧 |
[16:15] | [knocking at door] | |
[16:17] | Come in. | 请进 |
[16:19] | Hi, Ms. Rubio. | 嗨 鲁比奥女士 |
[16:22] | I’m Lyta Hall. Rose Walker’s friend. | 我是莱塔霍尔 是罗丝沃克的朋友 |
[16:25] | What can I do for you, Ms. Hall? | 有什么能为你效劳的 霍尔女士? |
[16:30] | I just wanted to come by and apologize for yesterday. | 我单纯想过来为昨天的事道歉 |
[16:34] | I know your job is hard enough | 我知道你的工作很辛苦 |
[16:36] | without having to deal with other people’s, uh, grief. | 更别提还要承受他人的悲伤 |
[16:41] | ‘Cause that’s what it was. It wasn’t you. | 我知道这工作的性质就是这样 和你本人无关 |
[16:45] | Rose wanted to come by but– | 罗丝本来想过来的 但是… |
[16:46] | But she is out looking for her brother. | 但是她正在寻找她弟弟 |
[16:55] | I think she really just wants to know if he’s okay. | 我觉得她真的只是想知道 他过得好不好 |
[16:58] | I’m sure he is. | 我确定他过得很好 |
[17:02] | Is there any way you could find out? Check up on him? | 你有没有什么办法可以去查明吗? 去查看一下他的情况? |
[17:06] | You wouldn’t have to tell us. | 具体办法不用告诉我们 |
[17:07] | I don’t wanna get you in trouble, but do you do follow-up visits? | 我不想给你惹麻烦 但你们后续会探视孩子吗? |
[17:13] | We do. But I can’t just– | 会 可我不能直接就… |
[17:15] | No, I understand. | 我明白 |
[17:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:20] | That’s really all I came here to say. | 其实这就是我今天过来最想跟你说的 |
[17:25] | Thank you, Ms. Rubio, for your time. | 谢谢你 鲁比奥女士 打扰了 |
[17:36] | [door closes] | |
[17:54] | The woman from the foster agency wants to come by. | 寄养机构的那个女人想过来看看 |
[17:58] | For what? | 干什么? |
[18:00] | -To check on Jed. -What? | -查看杰德的情况 -什么? |
[18:03] | Why now, all of a sudden? | 怎么现在突然要过来? |
[18:06] | It’s a… They do that. It’s a regular thing. | 这是…他们有这个程序的 要搞定期探视 |
[18:10] | What did you tell her? | 你怎么跟她说的? |
[18:13] | Well, I couldn’t tell her no. | 我…我总不能跟她说不行吧? |
[18:16] | I can. | 我能 |
[18:18] | Call her back. | 再打给她 |
[18:22] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 算了 我来打 |
[18:25] | You don’t think that’s gonna raise a red flag? | 你不觉得这样反而会让她起疑心吗? |
[18:33] | If you don’t want him here, we can give him back. | 你要是不想让他待在这里 我们可以把他送回去 |
[18:38] | I’m not giving back $800 a month. | 每月有800美金的津贴呢 我不会把他送回去的 |
[18:44] | Get him up here. | 叫他上来 |
[18:45] | I’ll talk to him. I’ll make sure he doesn’t run away again. | 我来跟他说 我会确保他再也不会逃跑 |
[18:48] | No. I’ll talk to him. | 不 我来跟他说 |
[18:59] | [Clarice] Come on up, Jed. | 上来 杰德 |
[19:04] | -You’re all right. -[sighs] | 没事的 |
[19:17] | The woman from the foster agency’s coming to check up on you. | 寄养机构的那个女人 要过来查看你的情况 |
[19:22] | If you’re good, you can sleep in your own bed tonight. | 如果你表现好 今晚你就可以睡在你自己的床上 |
[19:28] | But if you embarrass us in front of this woman, | 要是你在这个女人面前让我们难堪 |
[19:31] | I will take you back into the cellar. | 我就会把你继续关在地下室 |
[19:34] | I will wire your hands to the pipes down there, | 把你的手绑在下面的管道上面 |
[19:38] | and I will break every bone in your body. | 还会打断你全身每一根骨头 |
[19:43] | Do you understand me, Jed? | 听懂了吗 杰德? |
[19:47] | Then go clean yourself up. | 现在去收拾一下自己 |
[19:53] | Here. I’ll fix you something to eat. | 给 我给你弄点吃的 |
[20:01] | [fridge door opens] | |
[20:16] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[20:18] | I mean, I tried to escape. | 我试过逃离 |
[20:20] | I went directly to New York after college to have a huge Broadway career, | 大学毕业后我直接去了纽约 想在百老汇大展拳脚 |
[20:26] | before moving on to film and television, of course. | 然后当然就是进电影电视行业 |
[20:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:30] | But, you know, these days, | 可是你懂的 现如今 |
[20:33] | if you’re not already a film or television star, | 你要不是电影或电视明星 |
[20:35] | you can’t even get a job on Broadway. | 在百老汇压根就找不到工作 |
[20:37] | So, when my grandmother died | 所以当我祖母去世 |
[20:39] | and left me that ridiculous house, I came home. | 还把那套可笑的房子留给了我时 我就回来了 |
[20:44] | [Rose] Do you miss New York? | 你想纽约吗? |
[20:46] | -[Hal] Not as much as I thought I would. -Hmm. | 没我原以为的那样想 |
[20:49] | I mean, New York’s very hard, and this place is not so bad. | 因为在纽约谋生很艰难 而这个地方也没那么差 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna put a few up over there. | 我要去那边贴几张 |
[21:02] | So if you maybe want to… | 所以你要不要… |
[21:04] | Yeah, absolutely. I’ll catch up with you. | 嗯 没问题 我待会儿来找你 |
[21:19] | Matthew, is that you? | 马修 是你吗? |
[21:24] | [Matthew] No, that’s a crow. | 不 那是一只小乌鸦 |
[21:28] | I’m a raven. Common mistake. | 我是大乌鸦 很多人都搞不清区别 |
[21:34] | You’re real? | 你是真实的吗? |
[21:36] | Technically I’m a dream, but sure. | 严格来说我是梦 但我也是真实的 |
[21:40] | [Rose] And is Morpheus watching right now? | 莫菲斯正在看着我们吗? |
[21:43] | [Matthew] He is. I can feel him in the back of my head. | 是的 我感觉他就在我的背后 |
[21:45] | It’s the weirdest feeling. | 这种感觉很惊悚 |
[21:46] | [Corinthian] Fuck. | 可恶 |
[21:47] | [Matthew] Do you need him? | 你有事找他? |
[21:49] | [Rose] No, but he said he’d be there tonight when I fall asleep. | 没有 但他说过 我今晚睡着后他会来找我 |
[21:53] | He’s gonna help me find my brother. | 他会帮我找我弟弟 |
[21:55] | That’s the plan. | 计划就是这样的 |
[21:56] | And I’ll be around till then if you need me. | 你睡觉之前 我一直都在 有事可以找我 |
[21:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | You got it, kid. | 不客气 孩子 |
[22:07] | [Hal] …Jed Walker. If you see him or know anything about him, just text. | …杰德沃克 要是你见到他 或者听到他的任何消息 请联系我们 |
[22:11] | [man speaks indistinctly] | |
[22:12] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吗?谢谢 |
[22:14] | What have you got there? | 你手上拿的什么? |
[22:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:18] | Uh, we’re looking for a kid named Jed Walker. | 我们正在寻找一个叫杰德沃克的孩子 |
[22:22] | He would be about 12 now. | 他现在应该有12岁了 他不见了多久? |
[22:24] | Oh. How long has he been missing? | |
[22:25] | Well, he’s not actually missing. He’s in foster care. | 他其实没有不见 他被人收养了 |
[22:28] | But the agency won’t tell us where. | 但寄养机构不肯告诉我们他在哪里 |
[22:31] | -Would you mind if I kept this? -No, not at all. | -介意我拿一张吗? -完全不介意 回头见 |
[22:34] | Mm. See you around. | |
[22:35] | [Hal] Yeah, I hope so. | 嗯 但愿如此 |
[22:41] | [Rose] Friend of yours? | 他是你的朋友? |
[22:43] | No, but he took a flier, so he might be calling. | 不是 但他拿走了一张传单 所以他之后可能会打过来 到时我会把你的号码给他的 |
[22:47] | Mm-hmm. I’ll give him your number. | |
[22:49] | You’re a good friend, Rose Walker. | 你这朋友真够意思 罗丝沃克 |
[22:55] | He’s doing great in school. | 他的学业很棒 |
[22:59] | Helps out around the house. | 经常帮着干家务 |
[23:02] | Never complains. | 从没抱怨过 |
[23:04] | I don’t know what we’d do without him. | 我不知道要是没了他我们该怎么办 |
[23:06] | Right, Barn? | 是吧 巴恩? |
[23:09] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[23:10] | [Eleanor] I’m so happy to hear that. | 听你们这样说我很高兴 |
[23:12] | You look good, Jed. | 你看起来不错 杰德 |
[23:14] | You look happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[23:16] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 夫人 |
[23:20] | I wonder if I might have a moment alone with you both. | 我能和你俩单独聊一下吗? |
[23:24] | It’s just some admin updates. | 有一些行政程序要过一遍 |
[23:28] | You wanna go to your room, son? | 你回你房间去吧 儿子 |
[23:42] | [Eleanor] It’s all pretty straightforward. | 很简单的 |
[23:44] | I just need to update Jed’s file with all his current information. | 只需要按照杰德目前的情况 更新档案就行了 |
[23:48] | His school, insurance. All the usual stuff. | 包括他所在的学校、上的保险 就是常规需要了解的那些情况 |
[23:53] | Is he still in Callow Elementary? | 他现在还在卡洛小学念书吗? |
[23:55] | So good to see you, Ms. Rubio. | 我很高兴见到你 鲁比奥夫人 |
[24:01] | [Eleanor] Oh. | |
[24:04] | It’s good to see you too, Jed. | 我也很高兴见到你 杰德 |
[24:24] | [door opens and closes] | |
[24:28] | Hello. How can I help you? | 你好 有什么需要效劳的吗? |
[24:31] | I have a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[24:35] | Have you seen this boy? | 你见过这个男孩吗? |
[24:41] | Your Aunt Clarice and I want you to know we were very impressed. | 我和克拉丽斯阿姨想跟你说 你今天让我们刮目相看 |
[24:46] | With the way you got this note into that lady’s bag. | 你竟然敢把这个纸条 塞进那位女士的包里 (请救我) |
[24:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:56] | [Barnaby] No, you’re not. | 不 你并没有歉意 |
[25:03] | But you will be. | 但我会让你悔过的 |
[25:30] | [Corinthian] Hmm. | |
[25:31] | [chomping] | |
[25:39] | [Rose] Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪里了? |
[25:41] | [Hal] They must have all gone to bed. | 肯定都上床睡觉了 |
[25:43] | There’s not much to do in Cape Kennedy after dark. | 天黑之后肯尼迪角没什么娱乐活动 |
[25:48] | Or during the day for that matter. | 其实白天也没有 |
[25:50] | That’s kinda what I like about it. | 这正是我喜欢这里的原因 |
[25:53] | I was thinking, maybe I should move back. | 我在想着 或许我应该搬回来 |
[25:57] | Why? To do what? | 为什么?搬回来做什么? |
[26:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:02] | Before my mom died, I was gonna go to grad school | 我妈去世之前 我本来计划去读研究生的 |
[26:05] | [chuckles] and try to become a writer. | 然后努力成为一个作家 |
[26:08] | But maybe it’s like you and New York. | 可或许这就跟你和纽约的情况类似 天啊 但愿并非如此 |
[26:10] | [scoffs] God. I hope not. | |
[26:13] | No, I mean, your life is here. | 可是你看 你的生活在这里 |
[26:15] | You have this house. | 你有这栋房子 |
[26:17] | People who love you. You’ve got Dolly. | 有爱你的人 有多利 |
[26:19] | Rose, do you think I wanna be here? | 罗丝 你以为我想待在这里吗? |
[26:25] | Cleaning up after Barbie and Ken? | 你以为我喜欢帮芭比和肯清理杯盘? |
[26:28] | Don’t get me wrong, I love them, they’re great. | 别误会我 我爱他们 他们很好 |
[26:31] | But if Broadway called tomorrow, I would sell this fucking house. | 但如果百老汇明天给我打来电话 我会马上把这房子卖掉 |
[26:37] | And I would never think about any of these people ever again. | 以后再也不会想起这里的人 |
[26:43] | Go to grad school, | 你想读研究生就去读 |
[26:45] | write a novel… about me, | 想写小说就去写 要写我 |
[26:49] | but do it now while I’m still cute enough to play myself in the movie. | 但要尽快写 趁我还没年老色衰 还可以出演自己 |
[26:55] | ‘Cause this was never my dream. | 现在这种生活绝不是我的梦想 |
[27:22] | Hold on, buddy. | 坚持住 弟弟 |
[27:25] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就来了 |
[27:31] | [Dolly] Here she is, boys. | 她来了 伙计们 |
[27:34] | Here she is, world. | 她来了 世人 |
[27:38] | Here’s Rose! | 她就是罗丝! |
[27:43] | [audience cheering] | |
[27:45] | [lively music playing] | |
[27:47] | ♪ Curtain up ♪ | 拉开帷幕 |
[27:51] | ♪ Light the lights ♪ | 点亮灯光 |
[27:54] | Play it, boys. | 开演吧 伙计们 |
[27:58] | ♪ Ya either got it or ya ain’t ♪ | 人要么有才华 要么没有 |
[28:02] | ♪ And boys, I got it ♪ | 而我有才华 伙计们 |
[28:07] | ♪ You like it? ♪ | 你们喜欢吗? |
[28:10] | Well, I got it. | 我有才华 |
[28:15] | Okay, doll. Listen carefully. | 好了 娃娃 听仔细了 |
[28:19] | I’m only gonna say this once. | 有句话我只说一次 |
[28:23] | This is not my real face. | 这不是我的真面目 |
[28:36] | And this is not my real face either. | 这也不是我的真面目 |
[28:44] | [music distorts] | |
[28:49] | Hal, you’re gonna have to come up here and help me. | 哈尔 你得上来帮我 |
[28:52] | Mama’s runnin’ out of hands. | 妈妈我的手不够用了 |
[29:00] | Rose? | 罗丝? |
[29:06] | [Lyta moaning] | |
[29:13] | [Lyta] Rose? | 罗丝? |
[29:22] | I am having a relationship with a sentence. | 我正在和一个句子谈恋爱 |
[29:28] | [chuckles] | |
[29:30] | It was just one of those things. | 事实就是如此 |
[29:32] | It was a chance meeting | 我们是偶然遇见的 |
[29:34] | that grew into something more important for both of us. | 这种邂逅后来变成一段 对我俩来说都很重要的关系 |
[29:37] | Everybody knows about me and the sentence. | 人人都知道我和这个句子的关系 |
[29:42] | And now, | 现在 |
[29:44] | I have the pleasure of reading it | 我很荣幸能把这个句子 |
[29:47] | into the Library of Congress. | 读进国会图书馆 |
[29:53] | Rose? | 罗丝? |
[30:14] | Babe! Please open the door. | 宝贝!请打开车门 |
[30:17] | Let me in the car. Barb, it’s not funny anymore. | 让我上车 宝贝 这么捉弄我就不好玩了 |
[30:20] | Honey! Just open the door. | 亲爱的 快开车门! |
[30:22] | Barbie, open the door. It’s not funny anymore. | 芭比 快开车门 这么捉弄我就不好玩了 |
[30:25] | Let me in the car! Barb! | 让我上车!芭比! |
[30:28] | Come on! | 快点! |
[30:30] | Honey, I need to get in the car. Okay? Just let me in the car, please. | 亲爱的 我得上车 行吗?让我上车 求你了 |
[30:34] | Why is this happening? I thought we were looking for Jed. | 这是怎么回事? 不是说我们要去找杰德吗? |
[30:37] | We are. | 现在就在找 |
[30:38] | Then why am I in my friends’ dreams? | 那我怎么会来我朋友们的梦里? |
[30:40] | Because you are drawing the dreams of others to you. | 因为你正在把别人的梦拉到你的梦里 |
[30:42] | Barbie, please! What’d I do? | 芭比 求你了!我做了什么? |
[30:45] | Just be careful not to lose yourself in them. | 你要小心别陷进他们的梦里 |
[30:48] | Take a moment. Find your own path. | 要等一下 找到你自己的路 |
[31:18] | [Martin grunting] | |
[31:24] | [Barbie] I can hardly believe it. | 简直难以置信 |
[31:26] | Here we are at last. | 我们终于到了 |
[31:28] | The Arch of the Porpentine. | 豪猪拱门 |
[31:31] | Our journey has indeed been long, Miss Barbara, | 这段旅途确实漫长 芭芭拉小姐 |
[31:34] | and many’s the worthy companion we have found and lost along the way. | 一路上我们发现而后又失去了 许多值得信赖的伙伴 |
[31:39] | So many lives lost, Martin Tenbones. | 许多人都失去了生命 马丁腾邦斯 |
[31:43] | And because of what? | 为了什么呢? |
[31:45] | A confection of spun silver and rose quartz. | 就为了一个银线和蔷薇石英的混合体 |
[31:49] | The Porpentine is more than that, lady, as you know in your soul of souls. | 豪猪拱门的意义并非如此简单 女士 你的灵魂深处是明白的 |
[32:00] | [Martin huffs] | |
[32:02] | So, what is a dream vortex? | 梦漩涡到底是什么? |
[32:05] | What is it for? What does it do? | 它有什么作用?能做什么? |
[32:09] | I confess, there are some questions to which even I do not have an answer. | 说实话 有些问题连我自己都没答案 |
[32:13] | But I can tell you that a vortex | 不过我可以告诉你 |
[32:15] | has the power to dream entire worlds or destroy them. | 漩涡既有能力梦到所有世界 也有能力摧毁所有世界 |
[32:32] | [girl humming] | |
[32:33] | [Rose] Is that… | 那是? |
[32:34] | [Dream] Zelda. | 泽妲 |
[32:36] | When she was your brother’s age. | 和你弟弟一般大时的泽妲 |
[32:39] | [young Zelda continues humming] | |
[32:43] | Mommy and Daddy told me to go away. So, here I am in the old bone orchards. | 妈妈和爸爸叫我走开 所以我就来这个老骨头园子了 |
[32:48] | Nobody understands me. | 没人理解我 |
[32:50] | Nobody cares. | 没人在乎我 |
[32:53] | Nobody understands but Chantal. | 只有香塔理解我 |
[32:56] | Chantal comes along, shows me she’s my soul sister. | 香塔来到我的人生里 让我知道她是我的知己姐妹 |
[33:03] | Me and her are gothic heroines, | 我和她都是哥特式女主角 |
[33:06] | secret brides to the faceless slaves of the nameless night | 是无名之夜可怕欲望城堡中的 |
[33:09] | of the castle of dread desire. | 无脸奴隶的秘密新娘 |
[33:14] | [Rose] Is she lost? | 她是迷路了吗? |
[33:16] | [Dream] She’s at home here. | 她现在是回家了 |
[33:18] | That is what most people seek when they dream. | 家是大多数人做梦时都会寻找的地方 |
[33:22] | Home? | 家? |
[33:23] | Do you know where that is for Jed? | 你知道杰德的家在哪里吗? (见过这个男孩吗? 请救我) |
[33:30] | [ravens cawing] | |
[34:18] | You know this place? | 你认识这个地方吗? |
[34:23] | That was our house growing up. Look. | 这是我们儿时住的房子 瞧 |
[34:27] | You’ve done it. | 你成功了 |
[34:29] | You’ve found your brother’s dream. | 你找到了你弟弟的梦 |
[34:33] | Now, we find Gault. | 现在我们要去找高特 |
[34:37] | [alarm blaring] | |
[34:38] | [Jed] He’s not a member of my rogues gallery. | 他不是我的坏蛋陈列室的成员 |
[34:45] | He’s the most powerful foe we have ever faced. | 他是我们最强劲的敌人 |
[34:50] | The King of Nightmares. | 他是梦魇之王 |
[34:53] | And he has come to take me away from you. | 他要把我从你的身边带走 |
[34:57] | I’m not about to let that happen. | 我不会允许这种事发生 |
[34:59] | Thank you, Sandman. | 谢谢你 睡魔 |
[35:02] | But this battle is mine to face. | 可是这场仗要由我来打 |
[35:07] | And mine alone. | 而且只能我来打 |
[35:09] | We’ll see about that. | 我们等着瞧吧 |
[35:11] | Jed, Jed, come back, please. | 杰德 快回来 |
[35:14] | What’s our next move? How do we find him? | 下一步该怎么行动? 要怎么找到我弟弟? |
[35:25] | Halt, King of Nightmares, or I’ll send you both to Dreamland. | 站住 梦魇之王 不然我就把你俩都逐去梦乡 |
[35:29] | Jed? | 杰德? |
[35:32] | I am the Guardian of Sleepers. | 我是睡眠者的守护人 |
[35:34] | I am Lord of the Dream Domain. | 我是梦界的统治者 |
[35:37] | I am the Sandman. | 我是睡魔 |
[35:41] | You are the Sandman? | 你是睡魔? |
[35:43] | Is that what she told you? | 这话是她教你的吗? |
[35:47] | Where is she? Your master. | 你的主人 她在哪里? |
[35:50] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[35:52] | Jed, we’re not here to hurt you. | 杰德 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[36:00] | It’s me you want. Not him. | 你要找的人是我 不是他 |
[36:05] | Oh, my God. Mom? | 天啊 妈妈? |
[36:08] | That is not your mother, Rose. | 罗丝 那不是你妈妈 |
[36:14] | Rose? | 罗丝? |
[36:18] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[36:22] | I’ve been looking for you everywhere. | 我一直在四处寻找你 |
[36:25] | Mom, it’s Rose. She’s all grown up. | 妈妈 是罗丝 她已经长大成人了 |
[36:28] | I’m sorry, Jed. | 我很抱歉 杰德 |
[36:34] | Mom! What did you do to her? | 妈妈!你对她做了什么? |
[36:37] | Jed! Jed, look at me. | 杰德!听我说 |
[36:39] | She is not our mom. | 她不是我们的妈妈 |
[36:41] | Our mom is not here, but I am, and I need you to tell me where you are. | 我们的妈妈不在这里 但我在 你得告诉我你在哪里 |
[36:45] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里啊 |
[36:47] | No, Jeddy, this is a dream. | 不 杰杰 这里是梦境 |
[36:48] | When you wake up, where will you be? | 等你醒来时 你人在哪里? |
[36:51] | Look. Did you write this? | 这是你写的吗? (请救我) |
[36:53] | Uncle Barnaby said he’s gonna break every bone in my body. | 巴纳比叔叔说 他要打断我全身每一根骨头 |
[36:56] | -Who’s Barnaby? -Aunt Clarice won’t be able to stop him. | -谁是巴纳比? -克拉丽斯阿姨阻止不了他 |
[36:59] | [Rose] Where are Aunt Clarice and Uncle Barnaby? | 克拉丽斯阿姨和巴纳比叔叔在哪里? |
[37:01] | They’re home. They’re in Homeland. | 他们在家里 在家园 |
[37:04] | Where is that? Where is Home Land, Jed? | 那是什么地方?家园在哪里? |
[37:06] | Come, Gault. We must go. | 来吧 高特 我们得走了 |
[37:15] | I’m sorry, Sandman. | 对不起 睡魔 |
[37:19] | It’s time to wake up, Jed. | 你该醒了 杰德 |
[37:20] | Wait, no! | 等等 不要! |
[37:21] | Goodbye, Rose Walker. | 再见 罗丝沃克 |
[37:22] | Stop! Not yet. Jed, tell me where you are. | 等等!杰德 快说你们在哪里 |
[37:25] | [Jed] Rose? | 罗丝? |
[37:27] | Rose? | 罗丝? |
[37:29] | Rose! | 罗丝! |
[37:42] | [doorbell rings] | |
[37:47] | You expecting someone? | 你约了谁上门吗? |
[37:48] | [Clarice] No. | 没有 |
[37:58] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[37:59] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[38:04] | You’re making it very difficult for me to leave this morning. | 你一大早这么勤劳 搞得我都舍不得离开这里 |
[38:07] | That was the plan. | 我是故意的 |
[38:10] | Just hear me out. | 你听我说 |
[38:11] | You being here, in my dream, | 你现在在我的梦里 |
[38:15] | means something is different. Something has shifted. | 意味着有些东西不一样了 有些东西已经变化了 |
[38:18] | So, if you can choose to be here… | 所以如果你能选择来这里… |
[38:20] | [chuckles] | |
[38:22] | maybe you can choose to stay. | 或许说明你也能选择不走 |
[38:25] | Think about it. We can have the life we always wanted. | 你想想 这样一来 我们就可以 过上我们一直梦想的生活 |
[38:28] | Have a baby. | 生一个孩子 |
[38:32] | Start a family. | 建立一个家庭 |
[38:36] | Lyta. | 莱塔 |
[38:39] | This is a dream. | 这里是梦境 |
[38:44] | Anything is possible. | 凡事都有可能 |
[38:54] | [Lyta exclaims] | |
[38:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:58] | [Hector exclaims] | |
[38:59] | [Lyta] What is happening? | 怎么回事? (追踪一个人) (巴纳比 克拉丽斯 家园) (1个精确匹配) (佛州家园社区香茅路8620号) |
[39:05] | [both chuckle] | |
[39:45] | [knocks] | |
[39:45] | Lyta, I found him. I found Jed. | 莱塔 我找到我弟弟杰德了 |
[39:49] | -[Lyta] What? -I found Jed. | -什么? -我找到杰德了 |
[39:52] | [Lyta] Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[40:27] | -[indistinct shouting] -[breathing heavily] | |
[40:30] | -[Clarice screams] -[objects clattering] | |
[40:39] | [whimpering] | |
[40:45] | [Gault] Do you have any idea what his life is like in the waking world? | 你明白他在清醒世界 过的是什么日子吗? |
[40:53] | Humans cannot live in dreams. | 人类不能在梦境里生活 |
[40:55] | As long as he stayed there, the child had no life | 只要那孩子一直待在梦境 他就没有人生 |
[40:58] | nor the chance for one. | 也没有获得人生的机会 |
[41:01] | The boy is being abused. | 这孩子正在遭受虐待 |
[41:04] | He’s suffering. | 他在受苦 |
[41:05] | You abused that suffering | 你滥用了他受的苦 |
[41:09] | to build a Dreaming you could rule. | 目的只是为了建一个由你统治的梦境 |
[41:11] | I had no wish to rule. | 我根本没想要统治什么 |
[41:16] | I merely wish to be a Dream and not a Nightmare. | 我不过是希望自己是梦 而非梦魇 |
[41:20] | To inspire rather than to frighten. | 能给人启迪而非使其恐惧 |
[41:23] | The choice is not yours to make. | 你无权决定自己是什么 |
[41:27] | We do not choose to be created. | 我们不是自己选择被创造出来的 |
[41:30] | Nor do we choose how we are made. | 也无法选择自己出生时的属性 |
[41:32] | [Gault] That is true. | 没错 |
[41:36] | -But we can change. -[Dream] No. | -但我们可以改变 -不可以 |
[41:39] | We are, each of us, born with responsibilities. | 我们生来都有自己的责任 |
[41:44] | Even I am not free to choose to be other than I am. | 即便是我 也没有选择不当我自己的自由 |
[41:49] | Nor is anyone. | 别人也没有这种自由 |
[41:50] | If that were true, | 既然如此 |
[41:53] | why did all the other Dreams and Nightmares | 那为什么你不在期间 |
[41:55] | choose to leave this place when you had gone away? | 所有的梦和梦魇都选择离开了这里? |
[41:58] | Not all of us chose to leave and nearly all have returned. | 并非所有的梦和梦魇都离开了 而且现在他们几乎全都回来了 你认为他们回来是出于爱吗? |
[42:02] | Do you think they came back out of love? | |
[42:08] | Or because they were afraid of what you would do to them | 还是因为他们畏惧如果不回来 |
[42:11] | if they did not? | 你会惩罚他们? |
[42:14] | Because I’m not afraid. | 因为我就不畏惧 |
[42:22] | You should be. | 你应该畏惧 |
[42:27] | A Nightmare’s purpose is to reveal a dreamer’s fears, | 梦魇存在的意义 就是揭示做梦者的恐惧 |
[42:32] | that they may face them. | 好让做梦者能直面恐惧 |
[42:36] | Perhaps a few thousand years in the darkness will reveal your fears. | 也许让你在黑暗里待几千年 能暴露你的恐惧 |
[42:51] | Better that than to make others afraid. | 在黑暗里待几千年也强过使人畏惧 |
[43:00] | Even a Nightmare can dream, my lord. | 即便是梦魇也是有梦想的 主人 |
[43:16] | You feel her punishment was unjust? | 你是不是觉得她受的惩罚不公正? |
[43:26] | I used to be something else. | 我以前和现在不一样 |
[43:30] | Before you made me your librarian. | 是后来你才让我担任图书管理员 |
[43:34] | We all change, sir. | 我们都会变的 主人 |
[43:37] | Even you, perhaps. One day. | 就算是你也可能有一天会变 |
[43:43] | Lucienne, I realize that in my absence, | 露茜安 我明白我不在的期间 |
[43:45] | you were compelled to make decisions in my stead, | 你被迫要代替我做决定 |
[43:47] | and I am grateful to you. | 我为此感激你 |
[43:52] | But I am back now. | 但现在我回来了 |
[43:58] | You may return to the library. | 你可以回图书馆去了 |
[44:37] | [breath trembling] | |
[44:51] | [Corinthian] You must be Jed. | 你就是杰德吧? |
[44:54] | [Corinthian panting] | |
[45:03] | Your sister sent me. | 是你姐姐叫我来的 |
[45:06] | Your sister, Rose. | 你姐姐罗丝 |
[45:13] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[45:17] | [caws] | |
[45:22] | [officers chatting indistinctly] | |
[45:29] | Ma’am, you can’t be here. | 女士 你不能待这里 |
[45:30] | My little brother, Jed, he lives with them. | 我弟弟杰德和他们在一起生活 |
[45:32] | Is he inside? Is he okay? | 他在里面吗?他没事吧? (佛州中部验尸) 里面没有其他人 |
[45:35] | There was no one else inside. | |
[45:37] | Just the two adult victims. | 只有两个成年遇害者 |
[45:39] | Wherever your brother is, he’s not here. | 不管你弟弟现在在哪里 总之不在这里 |
[45:45] | [“The Big Bad Wolf” playing stereo] | |
[45:53] | So, how do you know my sister? | 你是怎么认识我姐姐的? |
[45:57] | I don’t. | 我不认识她 |
[46:03] | But I’m really looking forward to meeting her. | 但我很期待和她见面 |
[46:08] | ♪ When I tell you who’s who ♪ | |
[46:11] | ♪ Oh, yeah, ’cause I’m the big bad wolf What you say ♪ | |
[46:15] | ♪ I’m the big bad wolf, what you say ♪ | |
[46:17] | ♪ I’m the big bad wolf ♪ | |
[46:19] | ♪ And I’m blowing down your neighborhood What you say ♪ | |
[46:22] | ♪ I said a-woo, oh, yeah ♪ | |
[46:28] | ♪ I said a-woo ♪ | |
[46:32] | ♪ What you say ♪ | |
[46:34] | ♪ You got to seize up your day ♪ | |
[46:39] | ♪ Make the most out of you Oh you gotta make the most ♪ | |
[46:45] | ♪ Watch your knees when you pray, yeah ♪ | |
[46:50] | ♪ If you flex with my crew ♪ | |
[46:53] | ♪ Oh, you know why? ♪ | |
[46:54] | ♪ ‘Cause they’re the big bad wolf What you say ♪ | |
[46:57] | ♪ They’re the big bad wolf, what you say ♪ | |
[46:59] | ♪ They’re the big bad wolf ♪ | |
[47:02] | ♪ Blowing down your neighborhood What you say ♪ | |
[47:05] | ♪ I said a-woo, oh, yeah ♪ | |
[47:10] | ♪ I said a-woo ♪ | |
[47:15] | ♪ I’m gonna huff and puff And blow your house down ♪ | |
[47:20] | ♪ I’m gonna huff and puff And blow your house down ♪ | |
[47:25] | ♪ I’m gonna huff and puff And blow this house down ♪ | |
[47:31] | ♪ I’m gonna huff and puff And blow your house down ♪ | |
[47:36] | ♪ I’m gonna huff and puff And blow this house down ♪ | |
[47:42] | ♪ ‘Cause we’re the big bad wolf What you say ♪ | |
[47:44] | ♪ We’re the big bad wolf, what you say ♪ | |
[47:47] | ♪ We’re the big bad wolf ♪ | |
[47:49] | ♪ We’re the big bad wolf, what you say ♪ | |
[47:56] | ♪ What you say ♪ |