时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | [intense music playing] | NETFLIX 剧集 剧名:第10集:迷失的心 |
[00:29] | [Corinthian] I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你们的 |
[00:31] | [Jed] You just killed that man. | 你刚才把那人杀了 |
[00:33] | I just saved your life, again. And I’m trying to save yours. | 我刚刚又救了你一命 而我现在也在试图救你的命 |
[00:38] | From whom? | 谁要害我? |
[00:39] | [Corinthian] From Morpheus. | 莫菲斯 |
[00:42] | [Jed] Who’s Morpheus? | 莫菲斯是谁? 杰杰 你让我们单独聊一下好吗? |
[00:45] | Uh, Jeddy, can you give us a minute? | |
[01:02] | [sighs] | |
[01:05] | You’re one of the missing Nightmares. | 你就是失踪的梦魇 |
[01:08] | And you are the vortex. | 你是漩涡 |
[01:13] | If you know that, then you know Morpheus is watching me. | 既然你知道 那你肯定也知道莫菲斯在监视我 |
[01:16] | You think he’s watching you so he can protect you? | 你以为他监视你是为了保护你吗? |
[01:21] | He’s watching you because the minute you fall asleep | 他监视你是因为一旦你入睡后 |
[01:24] | and start bringing the walls down between people’s dreams, | 开始推倒人们的梦与梦之间的边界 |
[01:29] | he’s gonna kill you. | 他就要来把你处死 |
[01:31] | But if someone protected you, kept him from killing you, | 但如果有人保护你 使他无法把你处死 |
[01:36] | well, then you’d become the center of the Dreaming. | 那你就会成为梦境的核心 |
[01:40] | He’d be powerless and I would be free. | 他就会失去力量 我就自由了 好医生 |
[01:45] | [knock at door] | |
[01:54] | Ah. Good Doctor. | |
[01:56] | Fifteen minutes till our guest speaker’s keynote address. | 还有15分钟 特邀嘉宾就该发表主旨演讲了 |
[02:00] | Uh, how did it go with Philip Sitz? | 菲利普希茨那边进行得怎么样? |
[02:04] | It went well. | 很顺利 |
[02:07] | You were missed. | 我们很想念你 |
[02:09] | -Did you find the boy? -I did. | -你找到那个男孩了吗? -找到了 |
[02:12] | We talked. | 我们谈过了 |
[02:14] | He saw some grown-up things downstairs that he didn’t understand, | 他在楼下看到了一些 他不理解的成年人的事情 |
[02:17] | but I explained it to him. | 不过我已经跟他解释了 |
[02:19] | He won’t be a problem? | 所以他不再是问题了? |
[02:20] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 他在我的掌控之中 |
[02:23] | I’ll see you downstairs. | 咱们待会儿在楼下见 |
[02:31] | [door opens] | |
[02:35] | So, I’m gonna go downstairs for an hour. | 我要到楼下去一个小时 |
[02:40] | Will you wait for me? | 你能等等我吗? |
[02:43] | No. I’m taking Jed. We’re going home. | 不行 我要带杰德走 我们要回家 |
[02:49] | Okay. | 行 |
[02:51] | Yeah, you can go if you want, | 你们要是想走当然可以走 |
[02:53] | but obviously it’s not safe for you to be wandering around the hotel. | 但你们要是在酒店里乱跑 肯定不安全 |
[02:57] | And if you leave the hotel, Dream’s Raven will find you. | 你们要是离开酒店 梦神的乌鸦又会发现你 |
[03:04] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[03:07] | This is your room. | 这个房间是你们的了 |
[03:10] | You can have both keys. | 两把钥匙都给你 |
[03:12] | I’ll come back in an hour. | 我一小时后回来 |
[03:14] | I’ll knock. If you want, you can let me in. | 到时我会敲门 如果你愿意让我进来 我就进来 |
[03:18] | But if not, I’ll go away. | 要是不愿意 我就走 |
[03:20] | Lock the door when I leave, because you never know. | 我离开期间 记得锁好门 不然谁都不知道会发生什么事 |
[03:30] | [door closes] | |
[03:31] | Our guest of honor’s presence here tonight is proof, | 我们的特邀嘉宾今晚能到场 说明一件事 |
[03:37] | at least to me, | 梦想确实会成真 |
[03:39] | that dreams do come true. | 至少我是这么看的 |
[03:42] | He is a legend in his own lifetime, | 这位嘉宾是他所处时代的一个传奇 |
[03:47] | an inspiration to us all, | 鼓舞了我们所有人 |
[03:49] | one of the first and one of the best. | 他是先驱 也是佼佼者 |
[03:55] | Gentlemen. Ladies. | 先生们 女士们 |
[03:59] | The Corinthian. | 有请科林斯 |
[04:00] | [audience cheering] | |
[04:18] | I don’t usually speak in public, | 我通常不在公开场合发言 |
[04:21] | but the opportunity to talk to so many people | 但能有机会对着这么多人发言 |
[04:25] | who share the same passion, the same dream, | 又是和我有同样热情与梦想的人 |
[04:29] | well, it was just too good to pass up. | 这种机会我不愿错过 |
[04:33] | Because you are special people. | 因为你们都是很特别的人 |
[04:37] | Very special people. | 非常特别 |
[04:40] | We are the American dreamers | 我们都是心怀美国梦的人 |
[04:43] | driving down the holy road of true knowledge | 走在神圣的真知之路上 |
[04:47] | that’s paved with blood and gold. | 这条路用鲜血和黄金铺成 |
[04:52] | And across the length and breadth of this fair country, | 在这个公平国度的每个角落 |
[04:56] | we are killing people. | 都有我们杀戮的身影 (麦片展会) |
[05:00] | We don’t do it to make a living, | 我们杀戮不是为了谋生 |
[05:03] | we don’t do it for revenge. | 不是为了复仇 |
[05:07] | We do not murder for profit. | 不是为了谋利 |
[05:11] | We kill to kill. | 我们为了杀戮而杀戮 |
[05:15] | We are entrepreneurs in an expanding field. | 我们是一个不断扩大的 领域中的企业家 |
[05:20] | But no one sees us except for one weekend a year. | 但除了每年的一个周末 没人能看见我们 |
[05:26] | Well, I see you. | 但我能看见你们 |
[05:28] | I see you for who you truly are. | 我能看见你们真正是谁 |
[05:32] | And I want you to see it, too. | 也希望你们自己能看见 |
[05:36] | So just do me a favor. | 所以现在请帮我做一件事 |
[05:41] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你们的眼睛 |
[05:45] | And see yourselves as I do. | 像我看见你们那样看见自己 |
[05:51] | We are gladiators. | 我们是角斗士 |
[05:54] | [squelching] | |
[05:55] | Conquerors. | 是征服者 我们是探险者 是追求真理的人 |
[05:57] | -[monitors beeping] -We are explorers… | |
[06:00] | -[gasping breaths] -…truth seekers. | |
[06:04] | We are swashbucklers. | 我们是亡命之徒 |
[06:07] | We are hunters. | 我们是猎人 |
[06:10] | Soldiers of fortune. | 是雇佣兵 |
[06:18] | And kings of the night. | 也是夜间之王 |
[06:25] | Jeddy, we have to go. | 杰杰 我们得走了 |
[06:30] | You disappoint me, Corinthian. | 你令我大失所望 科林斯 |
[06:35] | You and these humans you’ve inspired and created… | 你和这些你激励并创造的人类… |
[06:43] | disappoint me. | 令我大失所望 |
[06:45] | I’ve done my best to be what you made me. | 为了实现你创造我的初衷 我做到了我最好的程度 |
[06:49] | No, you’ve done your worst, | 不 你是做到了最恶劣的程度 |
[06:52] | which was in so many ways what I had hoped. | 从很多角度来说 这原本是我对你的期望 |
[06:56] | You were my masterpiece. | 你是我的杰作 |
[06:58] | A dark mirror made to reflect everything humanity will not confront. | 是一面黑暗的镜子 能反映人类不愿直面的一切 |
[07:03] | That’s what I am. | 这就是我 |
[07:06] | That’s what I’ve done. | 就是我所做的事情 |
[07:08] | No. Look at you, walking this Earth for over a century | 不 看看你自己 你在地球上行走了一个多世纪 |
[07:12] | infecting others with your joy of death, but what have you given them? | 把杀人取乐传染给了别人 但你给了他们什么? |
[07:16] | What have you wrought? Nothing. | 你收获了什么?你一无所获 |
[07:21] | Just something else for people to be afraid of. That is all. | 只是让人类恐惧的东西 徒增了一样 仅此而已 |
[07:27] | So what now? | 那你现在要怎样? |
[07:29] | You send me back into their dreams? | 要把我送回人类的梦里去? |
[07:34] | ‘Cause I won’t go willingly. | 我可不会心甘情愿地回去 |
[07:38] | And knife against a dream? | 你想用刀取梦的性命? |
[07:43] | You don’t think dreams can die? | 你觉得梦不可能会死? |
[07:46] | -Let’s find out. -Enough. | -那我们就看看吧 -够了 |
[07:51] | [Dream grunts] | |
[07:52] | [Corinthian grunts] | |
[07:54] | [breathing heavily] | |
[08:03] | How? | 怎么会这样? |
[08:06] | [Corinthian] I’ve got Rose Walker getting stronger | 罗丝沃克的力量正在每分每秒地增长 而你的力量在每分每秒地减弱 |
[08:08] | every second while you get weaker | |
[08:14] | She’s taking your place at the center of the Dreaming. | 她正在取代你成为梦境的核心 |
[08:20] | [Jed gasps] | |
[08:22] | She’s bringing the walls down between the sleepers’ minds | 她正在推倒入睡者之间的思维边界 |
[08:27] | and now they’re all dreaming the same dream. | 所以现在他们都在做同一个梦 |
[08:31] | A dream that I inspired. | 一个由我激发的梦 |
[08:33] | -No. -[Corinthian] It’s already happening. | 不 这个情况已经开始了 |
[08:35] | There’s nothing you can do. She’s asleep and dreaming. | 你什么都做不了 她在睡觉 在做梦 |
[08:39] | Then she’s not beyond my reach. | 既然如此 她就没超出我的控制范围 |
[08:42] | Oh, I think she is. | 恐怕并非如此 |
[08:45] | Now that she knows you’re planning to kill her. | 因为她现在知道了你打算要她的命 |
[08:53] | [Rose] Jed, run! | 杰德 快跑! |
[08:55] | You need to wake up. | 你得赶快醒过来 |
[08:57] | Don’t listen to him, Rosebud. | 别听他的 玫瑰花蕾 |
[08:59] | You’re the one with power now, not him. This is your dream. | 现在力量强大的人是你 不是他 这是你的梦 |
[09:02] | It’s his dream, for your world. | 这是他的梦 为你的世界设想的梦 |
[09:05] | Then let’s make it yours. Whatever you want, Rose. A blank canvas. | 那你就把这梦变成你的 想变成怎样都行 从头来过 |
[09:10] | Where’s Jed? | 杰德在哪里? |
[09:12] | Jed’s fine. | 杰德没事 |
[09:13] | He’s upstairs, asleep. He’s right next to you. | 他在楼上睡觉 就在你旁边睡着 |
[09:17] | This dream is yours now. The Dreaming is yours now. | 这个梦现在属于你了 梦境现在是你的了 |
[09:20] | The Dreaming is yours. Is that what he told you? | 梦境是你的了?这是他跟你说的吗? |
[09:23] | He told me you were gonna kill me. | 他说你会杀了我 |
[09:25] | Did he tell you why? | 他告诉你原因了吗? |
[09:26] | When a vortex brings down the walls between dreams, | 如果漩涡把梦与梦之间的边界推倒 |
[09:29] | she creates a single volatile dream | 全世界只有一个不稳定的梦 |
[09:31] | that will collapse in upon itself, and take the waking world with it. | 它会坍塌 清醒世界也会跟着被毁灭 |
[09:34] | Your world. Everything and everyone will die. | 你们的世界会毁灭 一切人和物都会死 |
[09:38] | -Don’t believe him, Rosie. -It’s happened before. | -别相信他的话 罗罗 -这种事以前发生过 |
[09:40] | I failed in my duty, an entire universe was lost. | 那次我没有履行我的职责 一整个宇宙都因此消失了 |
[09:44] | [Corinthian] He can’t kill you if you kill him first. | 你先干掉他 他就无法干掉你了 干掉我或许能救你的命 |
[09:46] | Killing me may save your life, | |
[09:47] | but it won’t save the lives of those you love. | 但无法救你爱的那些人的命 |
[09:49] | -I’m trying to keep you alive here. -I’m trying to keep your world alive. | -我现在是要救你的命 -我现在是要救全人类的命 |
[09:52] | -You have to choose one of us, Rose. -[Rose] Enough! | -你必须在我俩之间做出选择 -够了! |
[09:59] | If I’m as powerful as you say I am, then I will find my own way. | 如果我真的如你所说那样强大 那我自会找到我的出路 |
[10:03] | In the meantime, the walls go back up. | 另外 梦之间的边界会恢复 |
[10:11] | Because I’m not dreaming anymore. | 因为我再也不会做梦了 |
[10:14] | Thanks to you two, I’m wide awake. | 谢谢你俩 我现在已经很清醒了 |
[10:18] | [gasps] | |
[10:27] | If you think I’m going back to the Dreaming with you– | 你要是以为我会跟着你回梦境去… |
[10:30] | [Dream] You’re not going back. | 你不会回梦境了 |
[10:33] | I brought you into this world to serve humanity. Not to feed upon it. | 我把你创造出来是为了服务人类 而非叫你利用人类满足自己 |
[10:38] | Do you know why I do it? | 你知道为什么我要这么做吗? |
[10:42] | So I can taste what it’s like to be human. | 因为我想体验做人是什么感觉 |
[10:48] | And you don’t care about humanity. | 你并不在乎人类 |
[10:51] | You only care about yourself and your realm and your rules. | 你只在乎你自己 你的梦境和你制定的规则 |
[10:56] | I contain the entire collective unconscious. | 我包含整个集体无意识 |
[11:00] | Without my rules, it would consume me. | 没有规则 集体无意识就会吞噬我 |
[11:05] | Humanity would be consumed. | 人类也会被吞噬 |
[11:07] | Or you might actually feel something. | 也有可能你感觉到了什么东西 |
[11:12] | I am not the problem, Dream. | 真正的问题并不在于我 梦神 |
[11:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:18] | This was my fault. Not yours. | 这是我的错 不是你的错 |
[11:21] | I had so much hope for you. | 我本来对你寄予厚望 |
[11:25] | But I created you poorly then. | 但我没有把你创造好 |
[11:30] | So I must uncreate you now. | 所以我现在只能将你消灭 |
[11:41] | I am only sorry I won’t be here to see Rose Walker do the same to you. | 我只遗憾不能亲眼见到 罗丝沃克也这么对你 |
[12:06] | Next time I make you, you will not be so flawed | 下次我再创造你时 一定不会让你像这次一样满是瑕疵 |
[12:09] | and petty, little Dream. | 心胸狭隘 亲爱的梦 |
[12:15] | And you… | 至于你们… |
[12:18] | who call yourselves “collectors,” | 你们这些自称“收集者”的人 |
[12:22] | until now, you have sustained fantasies | 一直以来 你们都生活在幻觉中 |
[12:27] | in which you are the victims, | 认为自己是受害者 |
[12:30] | comforting daydreams in which you are always right. | 沉浸在一种 认为自己始终正确的白日梦里 |
[12:38] | But no more. | 你们不会再这样了 |
[12:40] | The dream is over. | 因为梦已结束 |
[12:43] | I have taken it away. For this is my judgment upon you, | 我把你们的梦收走了 因为我对你们作出了审判 |
[12:52] | that you shall know | 从此刻开始 |
[12:55] | from this moment on | 你们将明白 |
[12:58] | exactly how craven and selfish | 你们是多么懦弱、自私 |
[13:03] | and monstrous you are. | 和残忍 |
[13:07] | That you shall feel the pain of those you have slaughtered. | 你们将会感受到 你们所屠杀的人的痛苦 |
[13:12] | Hello, 9-1-1? | 喂 是911吗? |
[13:16] | I’m calling to confess to a crime. | 我想自首 |
[13:18] | [Dream] And the grief of those that mourn them still, | 还有那些仍然在哀悼 遇害者的人的悲伤 |
[13:23] | and you shall carry that pain and grief and guilt | 你们将要一直背负 这种痛苦、悲伤和内疚 |
[13:30] | with you until the end of time. | 直到时间的尽头 你想让我跟踪她吗? |
[13:33] | -[gunshot] -[Jed gasps] | |
[13:36] | [car starting] | |
[13:47] | You want me to follow her? | |
[13:49] | No. When she is awake, she is not a threat. | 不用 她清醒的时候不是威胁 |
[13:52] | Tonight when she sleeps, I will find her. | 今晚她入睡后我会去找她 |
[13:57] | And we will end this. | 到时我们要结束这一切 |
[14:04] | [Jed] Can I ask a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗? |
[14:07] | Is Mom still sick, or… | 妈妈还在生病还是…? |
[14:11] | I’m sorry, Jeddy. | 我很抱歉 杰杰 |
[14:14] | She… | 她… |
[14:17] | She passed away a few months ago. | 她几个月前去世了 |
[14:23] | You have to know though, she never stopped trying to get you back. | 但我必须告诉你 她从没放弃过把你争取回来 |
[14:30] | Dad just didn’t wanna let you go. | 可爸爸就是不肯放你走 |
[14:36] | So, it’s just you and me now? | 那现在就只剩咱俩相依为命了? |
[14:41] | No. No, actually. | 不是 并非如此 |
[14:44] | We have a great-grandmother who can’t wait to meet you. | 我们有一个曾祖母 她迫不及待想见你 |
[14:50] | And my best friend Lyta, who lives upstairs. | 还有我最好的朋友莱塔 她住在我们楼上 她现在就在呼叫你 |
[14:52] | -[cell phone buzzing] -She’s calling you. | |
[14:56] | Hey! Guess who’s in the car with me? | 嘿!猜猜现在还有谁在车里 |
[14:59] | [Lyta] I don’t want you to panic. I’m at the hospital. | 希望你听了不要恐慌 我现在在医院 |
[15:02] | What? | 什么? |
[15:03] | The baby’s coming. I’m in labor. | 宝宝要出生了 我正在分娩 |
[15:06] | Oh, my God! | 天啊! |
[15:07] | Is that Rose? | 是罗丝吗? |
[15:08] | And Barbie and Ken and Hal are here. | 芭比、肯还有哈尔也在这里 |
[15:11] | We’re taking good care of her, Rose. | 她现在由我们好好照料着呢 罗丝 |
[15:13] | -[Lyta] Chantal and Zelda are on the way. -So are we, I promise. | 香塔和泽妲也在路上了 我们也是 我保证 |
[15:18] | [Lyta] Don’t rush. Drive safely. | 别着急 开车注意安全 |
[15:21] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[15:27] | How is she? Is she okay? | 她怎样了?还好吗? |
[15:28] | I am sure she’s fine, but we are not family | 我确定她现在状况良好 但我们不是家属 |
[15:31] | so they’re not telling us anything. | 医生什么都不肯跟我们说 |
[15:34] | So, did you know she was pregnant? | 你此前知不知道她怀着身孕? |
[15:36] | [Chantal] Of course she knew. | 她当然知道 |
[15:39] | You did know, didn’t you? | 你是早就知道了对吧? |
[15:42] | Everyone, this is Jed. | 各位 他就是杰德 |
[15:44] | -[Barbie] Jed! Hi. -Hey, Jed! | -杰德!嗨 -嘿 杰德! |
[15:47] | Is that a real spider? | 这是真的蜘蛛吗? |
[15:48] | [Chantal] It used to be. | 已经是死的了 |
[15:50] | We have a vast collection of arachnid taxidermy. | 我们收集了大量蛛形纲动物标本 |
[15:53] | If you’d like to see? | 你想看吗? |
[15:54] | Hey, Rose. | 嘿 罗丝 |
[15:56] | Uh, so she’s still only three centimeters. The doctor’s with her now. | 她现在宫口依然只开了两指 医生在陪着她 是那个护士跟你说的? |
[16:00] | Oh, that, um, nurse told you that? | |
[16:02] | Yeah. Yeah. She’s really nice. | 是的 她人很好 |
[16:04] | [Barbie] Yeah, she looks really nice. | 是啊 她看上去也很漂亮 葛伯特在哪里? |
[16:07] | Uh, where’s Gilbert? | |
[16:09] | He left a note saying he had to go home. I thought he was with you guys. | 他给我留了张字条说他得回家了 我还以为他和你们在一起呢 |
[16:14] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[16:15] | Well, is there anyone we should call? Lyta’s family? | 有没有谁是我们该通知的人? 莱塔有家人吗? |
[16:18] | Or the baby’s daddy, whoever it is. | 或者孩子的爸爸 先不管他是谁 |
[16:20] | You don’t have to tell us. [whispers] Who is he? | 你不用告诉我们他是谁 他是谁? |
[16:23] | It’s too late to call anyone right now. | 现在给谁打电话都太晚了 |
[16:26] | Although… | 不过… |
[16:28] | Unity? | 尤尼提? |
[16:29] | [Unity over phone] Good morning, darling. | 早安 亲爱的 |
[16:31] | I woke you up. I’m sorry. | 我把你吵醒了 对不起 罗丝 我现在最不缺的就是觉 |
[16:33] | Oh, Rose, the one thing I do not need more of in my life is sleep. | |
[16:39] | Did you find Jed? | 你找到杰德了吗? |
[16:40] | I did. He’s safe. | 找到了 他现在很安全 |
[16:43] | But may I ask a favor? | 我能请你帮我一个忙吗? |
[16:46] | Of course, darling. Anything! | 当然可以 亲爱的 尽管说! |
[16:49] | If something were to happen to me, hypothetically… | 要是我出了什么事 我是说假设… |
[16:56] | Nothing’s going to happen to you. | 你不会出任何事的 |
[16:58] | If something did… | 要是我真出了什么事 |
[16:59] | If I went to sleep tonight and didn’t wake up, | 要是我今晚入睡后没有醒过来 |
[17:02] | would Jed be able to come live with you? | 杰德能过去和你一起生活吗? |
[17:07] | I was going to suggest that you and Jed both come and live with me. | 我本来就准备 叫你和杰德过来和我一起生活的 |
[17:12] | You were? | 是吗? |
[17:13] | Oh, Rose. | 罗丝 |
[17:14] | I often wonder what my life would have been like had I not slept through it. | 我经常想要是我没昏睡那么久 我的人生会如何 |
[17:19] | Would I have had a family, and what must that be like? | 我会不会有自己的家庭? 我的家庭会是怎样? |
[17:24] | Once you and Jed get here, I won’t have to wonder anymore. | 等你和杰德来我这里 我就能知道了 |
[17:30] | You really are amazing. Do you know that? | 你知道吗?你真的了不起 |
[17:33] | It runs in the family. | 这是我们家族的遗传 |
[17:39] | Get some sleep. | 你先睡会儿吧 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry I woke you. Sweet dreams. | 我很抱歉吵醒你了 祝你做个好梦 |
[17:45] | Goodbye, love. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[17:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[17:54] | Zelda has a reassuring moral homily concerning God and difficult times, | 泽妲有一套令人信服的道德宣讲 是关于上帝、困难时期 |
[18:00] | and a variable number of footprints in the sand. | 以及沙子上的脚印的 尽管每次说的脚印数量都不同 |
[18:03] | She told it to me once and it cheered me up remarkably. | 她跟我讲过一次 让我的心情变得好多了 |
[18:08] | Shall I ask if– | 要我去问她能不能… |
[18:09] | Excuse me. Are you Rose? | 请问你是罗丝吗? |
[18:13] | I’m sorry to put this on you right now. | 现在就给你这个重担 我很过意不去 |
[18:17] | Don’t be. | 不用抱歉 |
[18:18] | I’m just afraid that tonight, when I fall asleep… | 我很担心今晚等我入睡后… |
[18:27] | Dream’s gonna kill me. | 梦神会把我杀了 |
[18:29] | He’s not. | 他不会的 |
[18:30] | He said if he doesn’t kill me that the whole world will die. | 他说如果不把我杀了 全世界都会死掉 |
[18:36] | Everyone. | 每个人都会死 |
[18:38] | Listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[18:40] | If this is true, | 如果这话是真的 |
[18:43] | if you have the power to destroy the world, | 如果你有毁灭全世界的能力 |
[18:45] | then you have the power to destroy him. | 那你就有毁灭他的能力 |
[18:48] | I don’t want to destroy him. | 我不想毁灭他 |
[18:50] | I don’t want any of this. | 我也不想要现在这种局面 |
[18:53] | I’m afraid to fall asleep. I’m afraid to wake up. | 我害怕睡觉 害怕苏醒 |
[18:55] | He should be afraid. | 该害怕的人应该是他 |
[18:57] | When you go to sleep tonight, you have to find him and end this. | 等你今晚入睡之后 你得找到他 结束这一切 |
[19:03] | It’s up to you, Rose. | 决定权在你手中 罗丝 |
[19:05] | You’re in charge now. You’re the vortex. | 现在掌控局面的人是你 你是漩涡 |
[19:18] | [Dream] There is a vortex, | 现在是有一个漩涡 |
[19:20] | a true annulet, | 是一个真正的圆箍 |
[19:23] | a mortal with a dreaming ability | 一个拥有超凡做梦能力的凡人 |
[19:24] | so powerful she can travel through the dreams of others. | 她能走进别人的梦里 |
[19:28] | Be careful not to lose yourself in them. | 小心别陷进他们的梦里 |
[19:30] | Find your own path. | 找到你自己的路 |
[19:31] | [Corinthian] You think he’s watching you so he can protect you? | 你以为他监视你是为了保护你吗? |
[19:34] | The minute you fall asleep and start bringing the walls down | 一旦你入睡后 开始推倒人们的 |
[19:37] | between people’s dreams… | 梦与梦之间的边界… |
[19:38] | [Lyta] You have the power to destroy him. | 你有毁灭他的能力 |
[19:41] | He’s gonna kill you. | 他就要来把你处死 |
[19:42] | -[Lyta] You’re the vortex. -[Jed] Rose! | -你是漩涡 -罗丝! |
[19:49] | [swing music playing] | |
[19:52] | ♪ Wherever we go, whatever we do ♪ | 无论我们去哪里 无论我们做什么 |
[19:56] | ♪ We’re gonna go through it together ♪ | 我们都要一起经历 |
[20:00] | ♪ We may not go far ♪ | 即便我们走不了多远 |
[20:02] | ♪ But sure as a star ♪ | 我们也要像明星一般闪耀 |
[20:03] | [both] ♪ Wherever we are, it’s together ♪ | 无论我们在哪里 我们都要一起 |
[20:07] | [Dolly] ♪ Wherever I go, I know he goes ♪ | 无论我去哪里 我知道他都会跟随 |
[20:11] | ♪ Wherever I go, I know she goes ♪ | 无论我去哪里 我知道她都会跟随 |
[20:14] | -♪ No fits ♪ -♪ No fights ♪ | -没有暴怒 -没有争执 |
[20:16] | -♪ No feuds ♪ -♪ And no egos ♪ | -没有积怨 -没有自大 |
[20:19] | [both] ♪ Amigos ♪ | 朋友们 |
[20:20] | ♪ Together ♪ | 在一起 |
[20:25] | [Chantal] And this is the story he told. | 他讲的故事是这样的 |
[20:27] | It was a dark and stormy night. | 在一个月黑风高的雨夜 |
[20:29] | And the skipper said to the mate, “Mate, tell me a story.” | 船长对大副说 “大副 给我讲个故事” |
[20:33] | And this is the story he told. | 他讲的故事是这样的 |
[20:35] | It was a dark and stormy night. | 在一个月黑风高的雨夜 |
[20:37] | And the skipper said to the mate, “Mate, tell me a story.” | 船长对大副说 “大副 给我讲个故事” |
[20:41] | And this is the story he told. It was a dark and stormy night. | 他讲的故事是这样的 在一个月黑风高的雨夜 |
[20:43] | And the skipper said to the mate, | 船长对大副说 |
[20:45] | -“Mate, tell me a story.” -Chantal? | -“给我讲个故事” -香塔? |
[20:46] | -And this is the story he told. -It’s me. Rose. | -他讲的故事是这样的 -我是罗丝 |
[20:49] | It was a dark and stormy night. And the skipper said to the mate, | 在一个月黑风高的雨夜 船长对大副说 |
[20:52] | -“Mate, tell me a story.” -Here, let me. | -“大副 给我讲个故事” -让我来处理 |
[20:54] | And this is the story he told. | 他讲的故事是这样的 |
[20:56] | [both] It was a dark and stormy night. | 在一个月黑风高的雨夜 |
[20:59] | And the skipper said to the mate, | 船长对大副说 |
[21:01] | “Mate, tell me a story.” And this is the story he told. | “大副 给我讲个故事” 他讲的故事是这样的 在1811年9月 |
[21:05] | -It was a da– -In September of the year 1811, | |
[21:08] | a post chaise drew up before the door of Aswarby Hall | 一辆邮政马车停在了林肯郡中心的 |
[21:12] | in the heart of Lincolnshire. | 阿斯瓦比村村口 |
[21:15] | The little boy, who jumped out as soon as it had stopped, | 马车一停 就有一个小男孩从上面跳了下来 |
[21:18] | looked around him. | 他环视四周 |
[21:20] | Caution, Princess Barbara, [sniffs] I scent strangeness in the air. | 当心 芭芭拉公主 我在空气中闻到了奇怪的味道 |
[21:24] | What manner of they, Martin Tenbones? | 是什么类型的气味 马丁腾邦斯? |
[21:27] | The Cuckoo? The Hieromancer? Colonel Knowledge? | 布谷鸟?占卜师?知识上校? |
[21:31] | None of those. | 全都不是 |
[21:32] | Something is happening, my princess. Look. | 公主 有事情正在发生 你瞧 |
[21:38] | Ken? | 肯? |
[21:39] | [Ken moans softly] | |
[21:41] | What are you doing at the Place of Lost Carnadine? | 你在失落的卡纳丁之地做什么? |
[21:44] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[21:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:50] | Come, Martin Tenbones. We must away. | 来 马丁腾邦斯 我们得走了 |
[21:54] | What are you all doing here? | 你们怎么都在这里? |
[21:56] | Babe. Th-This is not what it looks like. Uh, I mean… | 宝贝 事情不是你看见的那样… 天啊 |
[22:00] | [Ken continues indistinctly] | |
[22:06] | -[rumbling] -Oh, dear. | |
[22:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:20] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事? |
[22:23] | It’s me. I’m sorry. But it’s just a dream. | 都怪我 对不起 这只是一个梦而已 |
[22:26] | You just have to wake up. Right now. | 你们只要马上醒过来就没事 |
[22:28] | -[Ken] Rose! -Rose, please! | -罗丝! -罗丝 求你了! |
[22:31] | [Barbie screams] Rose! | |
[22:34] | Rose, why are you doing this? | 罗丝 你为什么要这么做? |
[22:37] | I can’t stop it. You have to wake up. | 我阻止不了 你们得醒过来 |
[22:39] | Please, I’m begging you. | 求求你们赶快醒过来 |
[22:41] | It was a dark and stormy night… | 在一个月黑风高的雨夜 |
[22:42] | A post chaise… | 一辆邮政马车停在了林肯郡中心的… |
[22:44] | [Chantal] “Tell me a story.” | “给我讲个故事” |
[22:47] | Zelda! | 泽妲! |
[22:48] | [child Zelda screaming] | |
[22:51] | [Hal] Rose! | 罗丝! |
[22:53] | -[Rose] Hal! -[Hal] I found you! | -哈尔! -我找到你了! |
[22:55] | -Hal, hold on. -[Hal] Don’t let go! | -哈尔 抓住 -别松手! |
[22:57] | [screams] | |
[22:59] | Hal! | 哈尔! |
[23:01] | Rose, I’ll save you! | 罗丝 我来救你了! |
[23:04] | No, Jed, stay back. | 不 杰德 退后 |
[23:05] | -I’ll save you! -No! | -我来救你了! -不要! |
[23:07] | -Rose! Rose! -Jed! | -罗丝! -杰德! |
[23:11] | -Rose! -Jed! | -罗丝! -杰德! |
[23:14] | Jed! | 杰德! |
[23:17] | Jed! | 杰德! |
[23:20] | You’ve caused a great deal of damage. | 你已经造成了不少破坏 |
[23:22] | Nothing that I cannot repair, at least at this stage. | 眼下至少我还能补救 |
[23:25] | What happened to Jed? To my friends? | 杰德怎么了?我的朋友们怎么了? |
[23:27] | They’re asleep in their bed, but they’re not safe. No one is. | 他们正在床上睡觉 但他们并不安全 谁都不安全 |
[23:32] | Not until the vortex is dead. | 漩涡死掉了才能安全 |
[23:57] | [Lucienne] May I help you? | 有什么需要效劳吗? |
[23:59] | Oh, yes, please. I-I’m looking for a book. | 有 我正在找一本书 |
[24:03] | We have every book ever written, as well as those yet unwritten. | 所有已经写出的书 以及还没写的书 我们这里都有 |
[24:07] | I’m looking for the story of my life, | 我想知道当初要是我没有一直昏睡 |
[24:11] | had things turned out differently. | 我的人生经历会是怎样 |
[24:14] | I have detailed accounts of sleepers’ dreams. | 我有入睡者所做的梦的详细记录 |
[24:17] | No. No, thank you. I’ve had more than my fair share of dreams. | 不用 谢谢 我做的梦已经太多了 |
[24:22] | I want to read about my unlived life. | 我想读的是我没能体验的人生经历 |
[24:26] | I’m not entirely sure we have those volumes. | 我不太确定我们这里 有没有你说的那种书 |
[24:31] | If you have every book ever written, | 如果这里有所有已经写出的书 |
[24:33] | and every book that ever will be written, it must be around here somewhere. | 以及还没写的书 那我要的那本一定在这里 |
[24:40] | Oh, there I am. | 我的在这里 |
[24:44] | [Lucienne] You’re Unity Kincaid? | 你是尤尼提金凯? |
[24:48] | Rose Walker is your great-granddaughter? | 罗丝沃克是你的曾孙女? |
[24:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:54] | How do you know Rose? | 你是怎么知道罗丝的? |
[25:03] | Death is not always such a bad thing. | 死亡并不总是一件不好的事 |
[25:07] | You could stay here if you like. | 你死之后可以选择一直待在这里 |
[25:09] | My raven was once a mortal. | 我的乌鸦从前就是一个凡人 |
[25:12] | [Gilbert] Wait! Sir! | 等等!主人! |
[25:16] | Gilbert? What are you doing here? | 葛伯特?你在这里做什么? |
[25:20] | This is Fiddler’s Green. | 他是提琴手之绿地 |
[25:22] | You? You’re a Dream? | 你?你是一个梦? |
[25:25] | I am. | 是的 |
[25:26] | I, I left my post here to experience life as a human being. | 我离开了我的岗位 为的是体验人类的生活 |
[25:31] | A life which I humbly offer in exchange for yours. | 我愿意献上我的生命 换你一命 |
[25:37] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. | 这是办不到的事情 |
[25:39] | For the Dreaming and the waking world to live, | 梦境和清醒世界若要存续 |
[25:41] | the vortex must die. | 漩涡就必须得死 |
[25:43] | Then what’s the point of a vortex? | 那漩涡的意义是什么? |
[25:46] | Why do we even exist? | 我们为何会存在? |
[25:48] | Honestly… | 说实话… |
[25:50] | [Gilbert] I have a theory. | 我有一个猜想 |
[25:52] | When a human is at the center of the Dreaming, | 人类成为梦境的核心 |
[25:56] | is it not to remind us that we exist because humans dream, | 可能是为了提醒我们 我们存在是因为人类会做梦 |
[26:01] | not the other way around? | 而非反之 |
[26:04] | The miracle of humanity itself should always be more vivid to us | 人类本身就是奇迹 我们应该时刻铭记 |
[26:09] | than any marvels of power. | 人类比魔力更奇妙 |
[26:14] | I cannot find it in my heart to punish you for leaving Fiddler’s Green. | 我实在不忍心 因你离开提琴手之绿地而惩罚你 |
[26:19] | But it is time you took up your appointed position once more. | 但你该回去履行你的职责了 |
[26:22] | It would be my honor, sir. | 我很荣幸能复职 主人 |
[26:24] | It was never my intention to abandon my role. | 我从来都没想过要抛弃我的岗位 |
[26:27] | What was your role? Who were you? | 你的岗位是什么?你以前是谁? |
[26:30] | Oh, my dear, Fiddler’s Green is not a “who,” it is a where. | 亲爱的 提琴手之绿地不是“谁” 而是一个地方 |
[26:35] | I was not a person. I was a place. | 我不是一个人 我是一个地方 |
[26:39] | And, after your death, | 还有 你死后 |
[26:44] | if you stay in the Dreaming, visit me. | 如果你想待在梦境 欢迎来看我 |
[26:48] | Walk in my meadows and my green glades. | 在我的草地上或者绿荫下散步 |
[26:51] | Rest beneath my trees. | 在我的树下休憩 |
[26:56] | Farewell, Rose Walker. | 再见了 罗丝沃克 |
[26:59] | It was a privilege being human with you. | 我当人时能和你结识是我的荣幸 |
[27:04] | [captivating instrumental music playing] | |
[27:32] | I do not wish to take your life. | 我并不想取你的性命 |
[27:35] | But we all have responsibilities and this is one of mine. | 但我们都有各自的责任 而取你的性命是我的责任 |
[27:40] | [thunder rumbling] | |
[27:48] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:50] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[27:51] | Whatever it takes to save my brother and my friends. | 只要能救我的弟弟和朋友们 我怎样都行 |
[27:56] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[28:11] | My lord, stop. | 陛下 住手 |
[28:15] | Unity? | 尤尼提? |
[28:16] | This is Unity Kincaid. | 她是尤尼提金凯 |
[28:18] | I am Rose’s great-grandmother. | 我是罗丝的曾祖母 |
[28:21] | And according to this book, I was meant to be the vortex of this age. | 据这本书记载 本来我才是这个时代的漩涡 |
[28:25] | But because you were imprisoned and locked out of the Dreaming, | 但因为你被囚禁了 不在梦境 |
[28:28] | that fate was handed down to my descendants. | 我本来的命运就转移给了我的后人 |
[28:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你在说什么 看来你并不是很聪明 |
[28:32] | [scoffs] You’re not very bright, are you? | |
[28:35] | Come here, Rose. | 来 罗丝 |
[28:38] | I want you to reach down inside yourself | 我想要你深入自己的内心 |
[28:40] | and give me whatever it is that makes you the vortex. | 找到使你成为漩涡的东西 然后把它给我 |
[28:44] | But h-how? | 要怎么找? |
[28:46] | You’re dreaming, darling. | 你现在在做梦 亲爱的 |
[28:48] | Anything is possible. | 一切都有可能 |
[29:08] | [Rose] This? | 就是这个? 谢谢你 亲爱的罗丝 |
[29:12] | Oh, thank you, Rose, love. | |
[29:19] | I’m the vortex now, Dream King, as I should have been long ago. | 梦之王 漩涡现在是我了 本来早就该是我 |
[29:23] | So, leave my great-granddaughter alone. | 所以请你放过我曾孙女 |
[29:43] | Unity? | 尤尼提? |
[29:44] | [Unity groans softly] | |
[29:45] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[29:47] | You died. So that Rose might live. | 你刚刚死了 好让罗丝能存活 |
[29:56] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:57] | [Unity] No, don’t be. I’m not. | 不要觉得对不起 我也不觉得遗憾 |
[30:01] | I was meant to have died a long time ago, Rose. | 本来我早就不能活了 罗丝 |
[30:04] | But if I had, | 但那样一来 |
[30:07] | I would never have met my golden-eyed man | 我就永远不会遇见那个 长着金色眼睛的男人 |
[30:11] | and we would never have had our beautiful baby girl, | 我们就不会有一个漂亮的宝贝女儿 |
[30:14] | and you would not have been born. | 继而有你 |
[30:16] | Wait, the father of your child had golden eyes? | 等等 你孩子的父亲眼睛是金色的? |
[30:20] | I’ve never seen anything like them. | 我从没见过金色的眼睛 |
[30:25] | I have. | 我见过 |
[30:29] | Goodbye, Rose, darling. | 再见 亲爱的罗丝 |
[30:32] | Mr. Holdaway will see to it that you and Jed have everything you need. | 你和杰德需要什么 侯德维先生都会为你们安排 |
[30:44] | You and your brother are children of the Endless. | 你和你弟弟是无尽的孩子 |
[30:50] | You have suffered enough. | 你受的苦够多了 |
[30:52] | You may leave this place. | 你可以离开这里了 |
[30:54] | Goodbye, Rose. | 再见 罗丝 |
[31:10] | [cell phone chimes] | |
[31:20] | He’s really strong. He won’t let go of my finger. | 他的力气好大 不肯松开我的手指 |
[31:24] | He’s perfect. | 他真完美 |
[31:27] | We’re gonna do this together, right? | 我们要一起养育他 对吗? |
[31:29] | We already are. Right, little man? | 已经是了 对吗 小家伙? |
[31:33] | I’m your Auntie Rose. And this is your cousin, Jed. | 我是你的罗丝阿姨 他是你的杰德舅舅 |
[31:36] | [Jed] Hello, little baby. | 哈喽 小宝宝 |
[31:38] | Have you decided on a name? | 你给他想好名字了吗? |
[31:41] | I thought about naming him after Hector, but… | 我想过让他跟赫克托 叫同一个名 可是… |
[31:44] | there is only one Hector for me. | 在我心里 赫克托只有一个 |
[31:48] | And this baby deserves his own name. | 这个宝宝应该有自己的名字 |
[31:53] | You ever notice how people only ever use your name | 你们有没有注意到一件事? 别人叫你的名字时 |
[31:55] | when you’re in trouble? | 通常说明你要有麻烦了 |
[31:57] | Rose? | 对吗 罗丝? |
[31:59] | That’s true, actually. | 这话其实有道理 |
[32:01] | See? So, as long as you don’t have a name, you can’t get in any trouble. | 所以只要你没有名字 你就不会遇到麻烦 |
[32:17] | My turn. [chuckles] | 该我探望了 |
[32:18] | Prepare yourself. He’s pretty cute. | 做好准备 宝宝超可爱 |
[32:20] | Oh, we are ready. | 我们已经准备好了 |
[32:22] | It’s one at a time. | 一次只进去一个 拜托 宝贝! |
[32:24] | Wha… Oh, come on. Babe! | |
[32:27] | Baby, it was just a dream. | 宝贝 那只是一个梦而已 |
[32:32] | How are they doing? | 母子状况怎么样? |
[32:34] | [Rose] Great. | 很好 |
[32:35] | The hospital’s releasing them tonight and then we’ll fly home tomorrow. | 医院今晚就会让他们出院 然后我们明天就飞回家 |
[32:38] | Oh, so soon? | 这么快吗? |
[32:39] | To New Brunswick. | 是回新布伦瑞克 |
[32:41] | How far is that from New York? | 那里距离纽约多远? 不到一小时车程 怎么了? |
[32:43] | Mm, less than an hour. Why? | |
[32:46] | I don’t know, I had this dream last night | 我说不好 我昨晚做了一个梦 |
[32:49] | and now I’m thinking, what if I sell the house and move back? | 我现在盘算着 要不我就卖掉房子搬回纽约去? |
[32:56] | We’ll buy the house. | 我们可以买下你的房子 |
[33:02] | [intense music playing] | |
[33:22] | Desire. | 欲望神 |
[33:24] | I stand in my gallery and I hold your sigil. | 我正站在我的展室 拿着你的图章 |
[33:28] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[33:30] | Why, sweet Dream. This is a surprise. | 哎呀 梦神 真没想到你会找我 |
[33:33] | -Almost an event, I might say. -Good. | -简直千年等一回 -很好 |
[33:35] | I’m coming through. | 我这就过去 |
[33:37] | You are? | 是吗? |
[33:39] | But of course. | 当然可以 |
[33:40] | You know you’re always welcome in my chambers. | 我的房间随时欢迎你的光临 |
[33:50] | Lovely to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[33:53] | Can I get you anything you desire? | 你渴望什么东西吗?要我帮你吗? |
[33:58] | I desire nothing from you, save some answers. | 不需要 我只想从你这里得到答案 你是在考验我吗? |
[34:01] | Ooh, is this a test? | |
[34:03] | Unity Kincaid should’ve been the vortex of this era. | 尤尼提金凯本来才是这个时代的漩涡 |
[34:08] | But someone took advantage of my imprisonment | 但有人利用我被囚禁的时候 |
[34:11] | and fathered a child with her, | 使她生了一个孩子 |
[34:14] | knowing full well that it would become the vortex, | 此人非常清楚这个孩子会成为漩涡 |
[34:17] | and I would be forced to kill it. | 也清楚我将不得不把这个孩子杀了 |
[34:19] | Was I really that obvious? | 我做得有那么明显吗? |
[34:22] | No. | 没有 |
[34:24] | You covered your tracks remarkably well. | 你把你的行踪掩盖得非常好 |
[34:27] | Well, that’s high praise coming from you. | 难得你给我这么高的评价 |
[34:30] | What did you truly intend? | 你到底意欲何为? |
[34:33] | That I should spill family blood? | 想让我叫家人流血? |
[34:35] | With all that would entail? | 想看见与流血相伴的诸多后果? |
[34:37] | [chuckles] | |
[34:39] | This time it almost worked. | 我这次的计划差点就成功了 |
[34:44] | My sibling. | 我的胞亲 |
[34:47] | We of the Endless are the servants of the living, not their masters. | 我们无尽是生者的仆人 不是他们的主人 |
[34:53] | We exist only because they know deep in their hearts that we exist. | 我们之所以存在 是因为他们内心深处知道我们存在 |
[35:01] | We do not manipulate them. | 我们不该操控他们 |
[35:04] | If anything, they manipulate us. | 就算有操控 也该是他们操控我们 |
[35:06] | And you and Despair, | 你和绝望神 |
[35:10] | and even poor Delirium would do well to remember that. | 甚至还有可怜的谵妄神 都给我记住这点 |
[35:13] | [Desire hisses] | |
[35:15] | Mess with me or mine again and I shall forget you are family. | 再敢惹我还有我的境域 就别怪我到时不顾及家人之情 |
[35:21] | Do you believe yourself strong enough to stand against me? | 你是不是觉得你强大到能和我作对? |
[35:25] | Against Death? | 能和死神作对? |
[35:27] | Against Destiny? | 能和命运神作对? |
[35:33] | No. | 没有 |
[35:35] | Remember that next time you’re inspired to interfere in my affairs. | 下次你再蠢蠢欲动要插足我的事情 最好记住你刚说的话 |
[35:39] | Oh, poor Dream. | 可怜的梦神 |
[35:41] | I really got under your skin this time, didn’t I? | 我这次真把你惹毛了是不是? |
[35:46] | Next time, I’ll draw blood. | 到了下次我会让你溅血 |
[36:11] | [Lucienne] My lord. | 陛下 |
[36:14] | Sorry to disturb you when you’re working, but… | 抱歉在你工作时打扰你… |
[36:16] | Is something wrong? | 是不是出什么事了? |
[36:18] | No, it’s something lovely, actually. | 不 是有趣事发生了 |
[36:22] | A new book appeared in the library this morning written by Rose Walker. | 今天早上图书馆里出现了 一本罗丝沃克写的书 |
[36:28] | And how is it? | 写得怎样? |
[36:29] | You may take issue with the depiction of the king in the story, but… | 你可能会对故事中 对国王的描写有异议 但是… |
[36:34] | I loved it. | 我很喜欢这本书 |
[36:35] | She is a daughter of the Endless with quite a story to tell. | 她是无尽的女儿 有相当多的故事可讲 |
[36:40] | -[Lyta] Rosie, send it. -[baby gurgling] | 罗罗 发过去吧 |
[36:43] | It’s really good. | 写得真的很好 |
[36:44] | Come eat. Dinner’s here. Let’s go. | 来吃饭吧 晚饭已经送来了 我们走 (感谢提交) |
[36:50] | [speaking indistinctly] | |
[37:00] | Are you making new Nightmares to replace Gault and the Corinthian? | 你是不是在创造新的梦魇 来取代高特和科林斯? |
[37:04] | The world does not need a new Corinthian quite yet. | 世间现在还不需要新的科林斯 |
[37:10] | In fact… | 那个… |
[37:13] | will you keep this somewhere safe for me? | 这东西现在能不能交给你保存? |
[37:18] | I am finishing a Dream. | 我就快要创作完一个梦了 |
[37:21] | I’ll leave you to it, then. | 那我先不打扰你了 |
[37:25] | Lucienne. | 露茜安 |
[37:29] | Do you not wish to say hello? | 你不想和她打声招呼吗? |
[37:44] | You look gorgeous, Gault. | 你的样子真美 高特 |
[37:49] | Thank you, Lucienne. | 谢谢你 露茜安 |
[37:53] | [exclaims softly] | |
[37:55] | May I ask what made you change your mind about me, sir? | 陛下 我能否问一下 是什么使你改变主意了? |
[38:00] | I had no right returning here after over a century | 我无权在自己 过了一个世纪才回来的情况下 |
[38:03] | expecting everything to be just as I left it. | 还期待梦境和我离开时一模一样 |
[38:05] | Lucienne tried to tell me that. | 露茜安曾试图让我明白这一点 |
[38:08] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[38:11] | But now I’m listening. | 现在我能听进你们的话了 |
[38:12] | Or trying to. | 至少我在努力听 |
[38:19] | New Dreams. | 新的梦 |
[38:23] | New Nightmares. | 新的梦魇 |
[38:26] | A new age. | 新的时代 |
[38:32] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 陛下 |
[38:53] | I might be here awhile. | 我可能要在这里待一阵 |
[38:56] | Would you mind taking care of things while I work? | 我工作时你愿不愿意帮我料理事务? |
[39:04] | With pleasure, sir. | 我很乐意 主人 |
[39:06] | [enthralling instrumental music playing] | |
[39:28] | [ominous music playing] | |
[39:44] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[39:50] | Shall I ring for your attendants to help you dress? | 要不要我叫你的侍者来帮你更衣? |
[39:55] | There are several demon battles scheduled for your entertainment. | 我们安排了几场恶魔决斗供你娱乐 |
[39:59] | I can think of nothing I’d enjoy less. | 没有任何活动能比恶魔决斗更无聊 |
[40:02] | In which case Lord Azazel would like a word. | 既然如此 阿兹佐大人有事禀报 |
[40:07] | Except that. | 这是唯一比决斗更无聊的事 |
[40:09] | [Azazel] Then I will be brief, Your Majesty. | 那我长话短说 陛下 |
[40:14] | Azazel, how like you to arrive without an invitation. | 阿兹佐 真不愧是你 又不请自来了 |
[40:19] | I come at the bidding of the assembled Lords of Hell. | 我是受地狱一众 已经集结的勋爵所托来的 |
[40:24] | You’ve stopped fighting each other long enough to assemble? | 你们现在竟然都能停止互相争斗 可以集结了吗? |
[40:28] | We have, against your enemy, our enemy, Dream of the Endless. | 是的 我们要对付你的敌人 我们的敌人 无尽梦神 |
[40:34] | The armies of Hell are yours to command, should you wish to strike. | 若你想实施攻击 地狱的军队任凭你差遣 |
[40:40] | You wish to invade the Dreaming? | 你们想入侵梦境? |
[40:42] | If you command it. | 只等你一声令下 |
[40:45] | And then perhaps the waking world? | 之后再入侵清醒世界? |
[40:48] | And one day, even the Silver City. | 然后某天连银城都要攻打 |
[40:53] | [Azazel] Precisely. | 正是如此 |
[40:55] | Since none of us may leave Hell, | 既然我们都不可离开地狱 |
[40:58] | we may as well expand its borders until Hell is all there is. | 那我们不妨就扩展地狱的版图 直至遍地都是地狱 |
[41:05] | You have given us much to think about, Azazel. | 你的这番宏大设想 值得我们好好思考 阿兹佐 |
[41:09] | [Azazel] I would ask you do more than think. | 我想请求你不要只限于思考 |
[41:11] | The generals demand action. | 将军们要求你采取行动 |
[41:16] | Do they? | 是吗? |
[41:24] | Then I shall act. You may tell them. | 那你可以告诉他们 我会采取行动 |
[41:28] | [Azazel] Excellent. | 很好 |
[41:30] | Good day, Your Majesty. | 那我退下了 陛下 |
[41:37] | He is not to be trusted. | 他不值得信任 |
[41:38] | No, but he’s not wrong. | 对 但他说得没错 |
[41:41] | Then, may I ask, what are you going to do? | 那我能否问一下 你打算做什么? |
[41:52] | Something that I have never done before. | 我要做一件我从没做过的事 |
[41:58] | Something that will make God absolutely livid… | 这件事绝对会让上帝暴怒 |
[42:06] | and bring Morpheus to his knees. | 并使莫菲斯臣服于我 |
[42:11] | [demons chanting] Lucifer! Lucifer! | |
[42:14] | Lucifer! Lucifer! | |
[42:17] | [demons roaring] | |
[42:20] | [raving] Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer! Lucifer! | |
[42:26] | [closing theme music playing] |