英文名称:The Score
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:50] | What? | 干嘛 |
[03:52] | This. | 这个 |
[03:55] | Later. | 待会 |
[03:58] | I wanna smoke. | 我想吸一管 |
[04:02] | I wanna smoke. | 我想吸一管 |
[04:06] | Fine. Smoke. | 好 去吸吧 |
[04:11] | Smoke all night. | 吸整晚吧 |
[05:19] | Be still. Do not turn around. | 别动 别转过来 |
[05:22] | Do not turn around. | 别转过来 |
[05:24] | You will not be hurt. | 我不会伤害你 |
[07:14] | 美国最后一个出口 | |
[07:21] | 片名 大买卖/鬼计神偷 | |
[10:48] | -Bonjour, Nick. -Bonjour, madame. | -早 尼克 -早 夫人 |
[10:53] | -Here you are. Have a nice day. -Have a nice day. | -给 祝您过得愉快. -您也是. |
[11:38] | Albert. | 艾柏 |
[11:40] | -Bonjour, Nick. -Bonjour. | -尼克 你好吗 -好 |
[11:42] | Boss, hi. | 老板 你好 |
[11:44] | -Jean-Claude. -So, the trip was good? | -尚克劳 -这一趟还好吧 |
[11:47] | Fine. | 很好 |
[11:49] | -So, how are we doing? -Great. | -生意怎样 -很好 |
[11:51] | We have many reservations for tonight. | 今晚有很多订位 |
[11:54] | Good. How many covers did we have last night? | 昨晚有多少客人 |
[11:56] | -Over 150. -Good. | -一百五十多个 -很好 |
[11:58] | -Bar was steady. -How was the music? | -酒吧生意稳定 -音乐呢 |
[12:01] | -Great band. -Good. Good. | -乐队很棒 -很好 很好 |
[12:06] | Albert. | 艾柏 |
[12:08] | Scotch on the rocks, please, little water. | 威士忌加冰块 加点水 |
[12:10] | -Yeah, sure. -Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[12:23] | Attention, boys, grandpa arrives. | 注意 孩子们 阿公来了 |
[12:27] | -Monsieur Max. -How are you? | -麦克斯先生 -你好吗 |
[12:30] | -Where…Where Nicky? -Just on the top. | -尼克…尼克呢 -就在上面 |
[12:33] | Max. | 麦斯 |
[12:35] | Voila. Back from Bermuda. | 我刚从百慕达回来 |
[12:38] | Did you have a good trip? | 你那一趟愉快吗 |
[12:40] | Well, not as interesting as yours, I’m sure. | 呃 一定没你这一趟好玩 |
[12:44] | My God! Let me get a look at you. | 天啊 让我看看你 |
[12:47] | You look like shit. What’s your secret? | 你脸色好惨 怎么了 |
[12:51] | Jean-Claude, set up number two for us. | 尚克劳 请你清出第二桌 |
[12:53] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[12:54] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1048个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:152个,六级词汇:77个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:118个,考研词汇:169个,专四词汇:137个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:274个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[13:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:01] | Just give us a little room. Thank you. | 请让我们单独呆着 谢谢 |
[13:07] | For sure. | 好的 |
[13:09] | There we are. | 来了 |
[13:16] | Bermuda. | 百慕达 |
[13:21] | Oh, God. | 哦 老天 |
[13:26] | -It was pretty tight out there. -Good. It’ll keep you sharp. | -外头风声挺紧的 -很好 可以令你提高警觉 |
[13:32] | I got a minor development. | 出了小状况 |
[13:35] | -We lost the buyer. -What do you mean, “lost”? | -买主没了 -你说”没了”是什么意思 |
[13:38] | Well, she’s in a brass casket six feet underground… | 呃 她进了棺材 她挂了… |
[13:42] | never to be heard from again. | 不会再有消息了 |
[13:45] | Well, I fronted 20, 000 in expenses. | 我先垫了两万花费 |
[13:47] | Now I’m due that, plus 250 for my end. | 现在事情办妥了 我应得25万 |
[13:50] | You don’t think I’m not gonna take care of you? | 你以为我会坑你的钱吗 |
[13:52] | I’m not gonna cover your expenses and all that? | 我得包了你的所有开销吗 |
[13:54] | It’s not about covering my expenses. It’s the money. Find another buyer. | 不是包了我的开销 是钱的问题 你得另找买主 |
[13:58] | Of course. But Jesus Christ, shit happens. | 当然了 但老天 世事难料 |
[14:00] | This thing’s gonna drag out. You’ve got to be patient. | 这会拖一阵子 耐心等吧 |
[14:03] | Wait a minute. How about this? | 等一下 这样如何 |
[14:07] | Four big ones in your hand. | 我有一票包你赚四百万块 |
[14:10] | Four million dollars in your mitt. | 你会到手四百万 |
[14:13] | -Four million? -More than you ever dreamed of. | -四百万 -你作梦都没想到 |
[14:15] | More than we ever, ever did together. | 比以前我们联手干的更多 |
[14:18] | Four million. What are you into? | 四百万 你到底看上什么 |
[14:21] | Well, I spotted this item which was really exceptional. | 我看上一样不得了的宝物 |
[14:24] | It was European antiquity, elegant… | 欧洲来的古董 上品… |
[14:28] | and it was in the hands of this real dumb prick… | 拥有它的蠢货… |
[14:31] | that didn’t know what he had. | 根本搞不清状况 |
[14:33] | And unfortunately… | 只可惜… |
[14:35] | it’s become detained in transit a little. | 它被扣住了 |
[14:41] | You don’t wanna know where? | 你不想知道在哪儿吗 |
[14:44] | It depends. | 这要看情况 |
[14:45] | Depends on what? | 看什么情况 |
[14:47] | -On what you’re gonna tell me. -Okay. | -看你要告诉我什么 -好吧 |
[14:50] | It’s in the Montreal Customshouse. | 它被锁在蒙特娄海关大楼 |
[14:54] | No Way. | 不行 |
[14:56] | -No way. I’m sorry. -Oh, yeah. Wait a minute. | -不行 抱歉 -哦 好 等一下 |
[15:00] | I got a guy…I got a guy inside. | 我有个人…我有个内钱 |
[15:03] | He gives you the whole layout, handles security, everything… | 能提供大楼平面图 搞定保全系统 所有的… |
[15:07] | You used to tell me, “Steal outside the country, | 你老是说”到任何地方偷都行 |
[15:10] | in the States, Europe. | 在美国 欧洲都行 |
[15:12] | But Montreal, live in Montreal.” | 就是别在自己的家乱来” |
[15:14] | I said a lot of dumb things in my day, didn’t I? | 我说过很多蠢话 是不是 |
[15:17] | -But that’s… -Right. | -是 不过…-对 |
[15:19] | Let’s just find another buyer for this. I gotta open the place. | 先找这一票的买主吧 我得开店了 |
[15:24] | Okay, but I’m not finished talking about this. | 好 不过我还没说完 |
[15:27] | Jean-Claude, Albert, come on. | 尚克劳 艾柏 来吧 |
[15:30] | You’re making a large error here. | 你这是错失良机 |
[15:39] | Not bad. | 不赖 |
[15:53] | -Yeah? -I just landed. | -谁 -我刚到 |
[15:54] | I got the delivery. | 东西带来了 |
[16:18] | Got the bag? | 东西在你身上 |
[16:20] | -Yeah. Right here. -Where’s Johnny? | -对 就在这儿 -强尼呢 |
[16:23] | He got it in Istanbul, right through the neck. | 他在伊斯坦堡被干掉了 |
[16:26] | -Jesus. He was a good kid. -Yeah. | -老天 他是个好孩子 -是 |
[16:29] | Good and dead. | 他也翘辫子了 |
[16:30] | So you wanna talk, or you wanna see what I got? | 你想谈还是看我有什么 |
[16:32] | How can I be sure you’re okay? | 我怎么知道你没问题 |
[16:36] | I suppose I could fuck you. | 你上了我就知道 |
[16:39] | That would work. | 这样也好 |
[17:01] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿 你还好吧 |
[17:05] | Yeah. Great. | 对 很好 |
[17:11] | -How was your trip? -I don’t know. | -这一趟好吗 -不晓得 |
[17:16] | Cities. | 都市 |
[17:18] | They’re all starting to look the same. They really are. | 看起来全都一个样子 真的是 |
[17:29] | And the pasta in Rome is not as good as yours. | 罗马的意大利面没你煮的好吃 |
[17:34] | And the ass pinchers. | 那些色狼 |
[17:36] | They used to look so charmingly European. | 在欧洲曾经看上去那么有魅力 |
[17:39] | Not as good as me? | 没我煮的好吃 |
[17:45] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[17:48] | It really must be what it is about you I like… | 我一定就是喜欢你这点… |
[17:50] | because you most definitely are not common. | 你跟平常人不一样 |
[17:59] | -What if I were? -What if you were what? | -要是一样呢 -什么意思 |
[18:02] | A little more common, you know, and around more. | 要是我跟平常人一样常在家 |
[18:05] | How much more? | 多常在家 |
[18:07] | Like, “all the time” more. | 比如 “成天”都在家 |
[18:09] | And I was just a jazz club owner and not that other thing. | 我只当爵士吧老板 不当小偷 |
[18:12] | How would you feel about that? | 你觉得怎样 |
[18:15] | Hey, are you saying what I think you’re saying? | 嘿 你说的跟我想的一样吗 |
[18:18] | I think that’s what I’m saying. | 我说的就是那意思 |
[18:25] | Hey, baby, you know I’ve never asked you to change anything for me. | 宝贝 我没要你改变 尤其是为了我 |
[18:29] | I know that. I’m just asking you, how would you feel about that? | 我知道 我只问你觉得怎样 |
[18:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:45] | I suppose I’d have to give it some serious thought. | 我得认真想想 |
[18:50] | Then you’d better start giving it some serious thought. | 那你最好认真想一想 |
[19:02] | Thank you. So I’ll see you when I see you? | 谢了 那就到时再见啦 |
[19:05] | See you when I see you. | 到时候见 |
[19:28] | Madame. | 太太 |
[19:30] | Voila. Have a good day. | 给 祝您过得愉快 |
[19:33] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[19:46] | Excuse me. Can you help me, please? | 对不起 你可以帮我吗 |
[19:51] | Can you help me? | 你可以帮我吗 |
[19:53] | -Place Norman? -Yes, yes. | -诺门广场 -对 对 |
[19:55] | You go to the corner, make a right. Go two blocks… | 这个街口右转走两条街… |
[19:58] | -Two. -Two blocks, then a left one block. | -两条 -两条街 然后左转走一条街 |
[20:01] | -Again, please. -Two blocks this way… | -请再说一遍 -这边走两条街… |
[20:04] | one block that way to the left. | 再左转一条街 |
[20:05] | -And you’re right there. -Okay, thank you. | -然后就到了 -好 谢谢你 |
[20:08] | Thank you, Nick. | 谢谢你 尼克 |
[20:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[20:14] | I said, “Thank you, Nick.” | 我说 “谢谢你 尼克” |
[20:19] | I’m Max’s guy in the customshouse. We should talk. | 我就是麦斯的内线 我们得谈谈 |
[20:24] | Okay, bye-bye. Thank you. | 再见 谢谢你 再见 |
[20:26] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[20:34] | -Where’s Max? -He’s in the sunroom. | -麦斯呢 -他在里面 |
[20:40] | Max | 麦斯 |
[20:41] | Nicoli, Nicoli. | 尼克 尼克 |
[20:44] | Have you lost your fucking mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:46] | My mind? Years ago. Why? | 我 早就疯了 怎么了 |
[20:49] | -What did you tell this kid? -What did I tell who? | -你跟这小子说了什么 -跟谁说 |
[20:52] | Your inside guy with the retard act. | 你那个装智障的内线 |
[20:54] | He was in front of my house. He knew who I was. | 他跑到我家 他认得我 |
[20:58] | Wait. He must’ve followed me to the club and made you from there. | 他一定跟了我到酒吧 在那里见到你 |
[21:02] | Tell him he pulls a stunt like that again, | 他再玩这把戏 |
[21:03] | he’ll end up in the hospital. | 我就让他进医院 |
[21:05] | Wait. Do you think I’m gonna set you up with a jerk-off heister? | 慢着 你以为我 会找个笨蛋跟你合作吗 |
[21:09] | -You gotta admit that this kid did a pretty good dog and pony show. | 你得承认这小子有两把刷子 |
[21:11] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了 |
[21:12] | I don’t care who is he. Don’t expose me like that. You know better. | 就算他很高竿 你也不能让我曝光 |
[21:16] | He’s got it all pre-wired. | 他都搞定了 |
[21:18] | -You go in, turn the key… -I told you, I’m not interested. | -你只要进去拿货…-我说过我没兴趣 |
[21:20] | You’re never gonna get another chance at a score like this. | 这么大的一票机会难得 |
[21:24] | -Why are you pushing this? -Four million balls. | -你干嘛逼我 -四百万 |
[21:26] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 你要我说多少遍 |
[21:28] | He’s pushing it because we’re running out of time. | 那是因为时间不多 |
[21:30] | If I’m gonna work with a partner on this… | 真要干的话就得赶快计划… |
[21:33] | we gotta start putting our heads together right away. | 我们得立马开始合作了 |
[21:35] | -What are you doing in my house? -Take it easy. | -你跑来干嘛 -别抓狂 |
[21:37] | -All I’m saying… -Who the fuck is this kid? | -我只是说…-这臭小子是谁 |
[21:39] | -What the fuck do you know? -I’ve been on this for three weeks. | -你知道什么 -我花了三个礼拜摸清一切 |
[21:42] | I gotta know if you’re the guy that Max says you are. | 我得知道你行不行 |
[21:45] | -I gotta go. -Nick, wait. Wait. | -我要走了 -尼克 等等 等等 |
[21:50] | I didn’t come 500 miles just to…Jack Teller. Nice to meet you too. | 我大老远跑来…我是杰克泰勒 幸会 |
[21:54] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[21:55] | You’re not smart enough to know where your dick is. | 你这没长胡须的小毛头 |
[21:58] | We decided that you were gonna sit tight until I called you. | 我叫你等我通知 |
[22:01] | -Is that correct? -Okay. | -对不对 -好的 |
[22:02] | I thought I could help you sell him on it. I thought he was already in. | 我只想帮你说服他 还以为你说他答应了 |
[22:05] | Don’t be so fucking creative. Just get the fuck out of my house. | 你创作力别这么丰富 给我滚出去 |
[22:09] | When you guys get your shit together, give me a call, okay? | 你把他搞定了再通知我 好吗 |
[22:12] | Unbelievable. | 不可思议 |
[24:19] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[24:22] | God! Jesus! Take it easy. | 老天 老天 快住手 |
[24:26] | Listen close. Leave town tonight. Don’t come back. | 给我听好 你今晚走了就别回来 |
[24:30] | I see you again, I break your fucking knees. | 我再看到你 就打断你的狗腿 |
[24:33] | I see you around Nick, I’ll kill ya. | 你再去找尼克 我就宰了你 |
[24:34] | It’s a dangerous fucking game you’re playing here. | 你玩的游戏太危险了 |
[24:37] | Are we clear? | 知道了吗 |
[24:45] | Yeah, we’re clear. | 是 我知道了 |
[25:28] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[25:30] | Not as planned. | 出了状况 |
[25:32] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[25:33] | Some fucking respect for starters. How about that? | 我要你先尊重我一点 怎么样 |
[25:37] | I mean, what are you thinking? Now, I’m on a job here. | 你干嘛 我可是在工作 |
[25:42] | Now, if you just don’t wanna come in on it, that’s fine. Say “no.” | 你不想参一脚 没问题 就直说”不” |
[25:45] | But don’t send some third-rate rent-a-thug to brush me off. | 别派三流打手打发我 |
[25:47] | You can do it like a professional. | 有点专业精神 |
[25:51] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:54] | Yeah. You okay? | 对 你没事吧 |
[25:57] | He’s right here. Don’t worry. Just go home. | 他在这儿 放心 你先回家 |
[25:59] | I’ll call you later, all right? That’s okay. | 我再打给你 好的 没关系 |
[26:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:05] | I didn’t come here to cause any trouble. | 我不是来惹麻烦的 |
[26:08] | I didn’t. | 我不是 |
[26:10] | Coming up to you on the street like that, that was a stupid move. | 我在街上堵你是很蠢 |
[26:14] | Sorry. Why don’t we just call it even? | 对不起 为什么不算扯平了呢 |
[26:17] | I just wanna say one thing to you, then I’ll go away. | 我说完了就走 |
[26:19] | We don’t have to bother each other anymore if you don’t want. | 你不参加就不会再见到我 |
[26:25] | I have been casing this place for a couple of weeks now. | 这一票我探了几个礼拜的路 |
[26:28] | It’s a little bit complicated, but this is a very doable job. | 难度很高 但是很有可行性 |
[26:31] | I can handle the system in there if someone can break into this box. | 我搞定保全 另一个人可以去开保险柜 |
[26:36] | Look, I don’t know you, you don’t know me. | 听着 我们不认识对方 |
[26:38] | I know that’s not the best way to do things, but… | 我知道这并不是最好的方法 但… |
[26:41] | I am very good at what I do, okay? | 我很擅长我做的事情 知道吗 |
[26:44] | And I take it very, very seriously. You can check it out with Max. | 而且我会非常非常认真的 你可以问麦斯 |
[26:48] | Now, if you are the guy that he says you are… | 如果你真像他说的是神偷… |
[26:51] | then we should check this out. | 那你就应该考虑一下 |
[26:54] | Just…Just take a look at it. | 就…就来看一下 |
[26:56] | That’s all I’m saying, ’cause this is a very big payoff… | 这是一大票 但风险也很大… |
[26:59] | for very acceptable risks. | 也是可以接受的 |
[27:07] | Just take a look at it. Go look for yourself. | 去看看 你自己去看看 |
[27:14] | I like your place. | 这地方很棒 |
[27:16] | You got good taste. | 你很有品味 |
[28:58] | Oh, Jesus. It’s nice and dark in here. | 这儿好暗 老是阴森森的 |
[29:01] | Fucking everything. | 去死吧 |
[29:03] | -Hey, Nicoli -Max | -嘿 尼克 -麦斯 |
[29:06] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[29:08] | Why don’t you jump for some lights in this place? | 你开个灯会死吗 |
[29:10] | Every time I come in here, it’s like hide-and-go-seek. | 这么暗我都得跟你玩躲猫猫 |
[29:15] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[29:29] | Now, you gotta tell me the… | 那么 你要说出… |
[29:33] | the magic word. | 那个神奇的字了吗 |
[29:35] | All right, I’m gonna do it. | 好 我答应 |
[29:37] | Good, good. Jesus, sweetheart. You’re a sweetheart. | 太好了 你真是大好人 |
[29:42] | Bravo. You’re making sense. | 棒呆了 这才像话 |
[29:45] | But because of the risk involved, my end’s gotta be six million. | 但风险太大 我要分六百万 |
[29:51] | Operator? | 总机小姐 |
[29:53] | I got a nut down here that just said six million. | 有个疯子要六百万 |
[29:57] | No, no. Send paramedics. | 不 不 快派救护车来 |
[29:58] | I think…Are you all right? | 我觉得…你没事吧 |
[30:00] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[30:01] | Six fucking million dollars? What happened to four? | 六百万 不是四百万吗 |
[30:04] | I’m doing it in my backyard. I’m not gonna go like that. I’m sorry. | 这是我家 酬劳太少我是不会干的 |
[30:07] | If you want me to do this, you gotta pay me what’s right. | 你要我做 就得给我公道酬劳 |
[30:09] | -It’s gotta be that way. -I always pay you what’s right. | -就得那样 -我给你的酬劳一直很公道 |
[30:12] | You always think you do. I always know what you pay me. | 你以为很公道 其实并不是 |
[30:16] | It’s not always right. I need this for this. | 这次我要这个数目 |
[30:20] | I like your style. | 我很欣赏你 |
[30:22] | Yeah, well, okay. I understand. | 对 呃 好的 我了解 |
[30:25] | That’s what I have to do. I wanna pay off the club, the mortgage. | 那是我得做的 我想付清爵士吧的贷款 |
[30:29] | I wanna own this place free and clear. | 完全拥有这地方 |
[30:30] | I want it to be mine. I live the way I want. | 我希望它是我的 过我想要的生活 |
[30:33] | Because after this, no more jobs. | 因为此后我要洗手不干了 |
[30:34] | This is the last one I’m doing. I’m quitting for good. | 这一票以后我就不干了 |
[30:38] | How many times have you told me that in 25 years? | 25年来你说过多少次 |
[30:40] | I’m gonna believe that when the pigs eat my brother. | 除非猪把我兄弟吃了我才会相信 |
[30:43] | -Right? -I’m done. I’m done. No more. | -真的 -我真的不干了 |
[30:48] | Well, okay. I hope she’s worth it. | 呃 好吧 希望她值得你这么做 |
[30:56] | Here’s numb-nuts. | 菜鸟来了 |
[31:01] | Nice house, nice club. You must be really good. | 好房子 好酒吧 你一定很高竿 |
[31:07] | I don’t wanna have to do this, but raise your arms. | 很抱歉 我要搜你身 |
[31:12] | -Be my guest. -He’s all right. | -请便 -他没问题的了 |
[31:18] | Okay? | 可以了吗 |
[31:27] | Is this a social call? What are we doing here? | 这是正式的招集吗 你把我们找来干嘛 |
[31:32] | I will explore this with you… | 我会跟你一起研究这事… |
[31:33] | but I run this operation down to the smallest detail. | 但这一票的每个细节都由我作主 |
[31:36] | If you have a problem with that, we can all go home right now. | 如果对此有意见 我们就拍拍屁股回家 |
[31:40] | Is there a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[31:43] | That’s fine. | 没有 |
[31:45] | You will tell me everything you know, then I will design the plan. | 我会根据你的资料着手计划 |
[31:48] | If I smell something about the job or you that I don’t like, I walk. | 只要有一点蹊跷我就走人 |
[31:52] | If I think for one second you’re not living up to your end of it… | 如果有一秒我觉得你会搞不定… |
[31:55] | or if you hold out on me in any way, I walk. | 或是有事瞒着我 我也马上走人 |
[31:58] | -Understood? -That’s fine. | -懂吗 -没问题 |
[32:00] | Tell me what you wanna know. | 告诉我你想知道什么 |
[32:03] | -First, what are we looking for? -You know what a scepter is? | -首先 目标是什么 -你知道权杖吗 |
[32:07] | It’s something that a king holds. | 国王的宝杖 |
[32:11] | Right there. | 这玩意 |
[32:12] | It was made in 1661 in France for a special coronation… | 1661年在法国加冕典礼上… |
[32:18] | for a girl queen. | 一个少女国王用过的 |
[32:21] | -It’s priceless. -Not to us, it’s not. | -这是无价之宝 -对我们来说还是有价 |
[32:23] | What can you give me on its specific location? | 说说它存放的位置 |
[32:27] | I can give you the whole building, okay? | 我做过功课 我探过整栋大楼 知道不 |
[32:28] | I got floor plans. | 我有平面图 |
[32:29] | I’ve been clocking the security patterns for over three weeks. | 我花了三周时间 把保全系统也摸透了 |
[32:32] | All right. Paint me a picture. | 好吧 你说说看 |
[32:35] | Okay. He fixed me up with the job. | 好的 我在里面找到一个工作 |
[32:38] | Not me but Brian, the guy on the street. | 不是我 是我装的智障布莱恩 |
[32:40] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[32:42] | Is he traceable? Phone number? Address? That stuff? | 他能追踪吗 有电话 地址 之类的 |
[32:45] | It’s totally tight. The guy’s a charity case, a favor. | 没有 他们是可怜他才雇用他 |
[32:47] | The guy truly doesn’t even exist on paper. | 文件上根本没他的资料 |
[32:49] | He just shows up. He’s the assistant janitor… | 他刚出现 他是清洁工… |
[32:52] | midnight to 8 a.m. | 从午夜做到八点 |
[32:59] | The security’s pretty basic. | 保全系统很简单 |
[33:01] | At night, they lock the place down. They bar the ground floor windows. | 晚上把一楼的门窗锁紧 |
[33:04] | You can only enter in through one place, out by the truck court. | 唯一的入口是�货区 |
[33:11] | Thank you, Hubert. Thank you. | 谢谢你 阿布 谢谢 |
[33:13] | Manpower’s very light. They got one guy sitting in a booth outside… | 人手很少 外面的警卫室只有一个人… |
[33:16] | just keeping an eye on things. | 在盯着 |
[33:20] | On the inside, everyone comes in through a standard metal detector. | 里面有一具金属探测器 |
[33:24] | It’s tricky bringing things through, but I’ve got that figured out. | 很难挟带什么 但是我有办法 |
[33:28] | All the guards know me now, so no one really looks too close. | 警卫跟我很熟 不太会查我 |
[33:31] | -Okay, thank you. -All right. | -好 谢谢 -没什么 |
[33:34] | Once I’m inside, I can go anywhere I want. | 我进去之后 哪儿都能去 |
[33:36] | Hey, Laurent. | 嘿 罗伦 |
[33:38] | Everything gets run from this one little central command console. | 小小的中央指挥台控制一切 |
[33:41] | They’ve got fixed video systems in the elevators and in the hallways. | 电梯和走廊有固定监看摄影机 |
[33:45] | They got a couple magnetic doors, but it’s all very basic. | 有几道磁门 但是都很简单 |
[33:48] | Lots of overtime. Not so much now. | 以前常常加班 现在比较少 |
[33:52] | Now, the head janitor’s this old guy, Danny. | 清洁工是一个叫丹尼的老头 |
[33:54] | He loves Brian. Loves him. | 他很疼布莱恩 |
[33:57] | I’ve got this guy completely wrapped around my finger. | 这人完全在我的掌控下 |
[33:59] | He’d do anything for me. | 他会为我做任何事 |
[34:02] | And most of the time, he’s got me working with him. | 大多数时间 他让我跟他一起工作 |
[34:04] | Kind of low-level shit, just helping out. | 简单的清洁工作 |
[34:06] | But I can get away from him plenty. I got all kinds of reasons. | 不过我有很多藉口走开 |
[34:09] | I’ve sketched half the place already. I’ve copied a lot of keys. | 我有平面图 也拷贝了钥匙 |
[34:13] | I can get you access to basically any room in the place. | 基本上每个房间都进得去 |
[34:16] | Where’s the scepter? | 宝杖在哪里 |
[34:18] | Well, see, that’s the kink. | 麻烦的就在这儿 |
[34:21] | Now, get this. | 那你听好了 |
[34:22] | It was arranged to be brought into the country… | 它被送到城里是藏在了… |
[34:25] | inside the leg of an antique piano. | 一架古董钢琴的脚柱里 |
[34:29] | And it was so simple. Then they impounded it. | 本来很简单 但是这批古董却被扣押 |
[34:33] | I mean, can you guess why? | 我是说 你猜怎么着 |
[34:35] | Fucking bugs. | 该死的虫子 |
[34:38] | I mean, the whole shipment was contaminated with termites. | 我是说 整批货都有白蚁 |
[34:42] | Asian longhorn beetles. | 亚洲产长角白蚁 |
[34:45] | We got fucked by bugs. | 我们被虫虫害惨了 |
[34:49] | These things burrow into the wood… | 这些白蚁钻进… |
[34:51] | so they were in the crates of most of the shipment. | 整批货的木箱 |
[34:53] | So they took the goods out and delivered most of them. | 多数的古董都被取出运走 |
[34:55] | But the piano is made of wood too, so they impounded it. | 但钢琴也是木制的 所以遭到扣押 |
[34:58] | They took the whole thing and put it in quarantine. | 他们扣押了所有的东西 并隔离起来了 |
[35:00] | Medium security, third-floor lockup. | 中级安全指数 锁在三楼 |
[35:03] | They’re really scared of these things… | 他们很怕白蚁… |
[35:05] | and they can’t send them back to France. | 不敢送回法国 |
[35:09] | So they decided to burn everything. | 所以决定烧毁一切 |
[35:20] | Now, I’ll tell ya… | 现在 我跟你说… |
[35:22] | I didn’t know which one of the fucking legs this thing is in… | 我不知道宝杖藏在哪一根脚柱… |
[35:25] | but half of me was tempted to grab them all and make a break for it. | 我很想抓了四根脚柱就跑 |
[35:28] | I mean, I don’t know if this thing’s gonna melt or what. | 它随时都可能被熔化 |
[35:33] | I mean, I was dying. | 我是说 我快急死了 |
[35:39] | I had to improvise a little. | 最后我灵机一动 |
[35:46] | -I-I saw something in the fire. -We’re just burning stuff. | -罗伦…你看那堆火 -它在烧 |
[35:48] | No. Look, look. I saw something in the… | 不 看 你看 我看到钢琴里… |
[35:52] | Piano. In the piano, I saw a…Look. | 有东西 在钢琴里 我看到个…看 |
[35:56] | -I saw something. -Jack! | -我看到东西 -杰克 |
[35:58] | There! There! | 那儿 那儿 |
[36:02] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[36:14] | So everybody’s freaking out. | 大家慌了手脚 |
[36:16] | Nobody knows what this is or what to do with it. | 不知道怎么办 |
[36:18] | They don’t see this kind of excitement down there. | 他们没碰过这种大事 |
[36:20] | So they call some supervisor. They get him out of bed. | 于是他们马上把主管叫来 他们把他从床上叫起来 |
[36:22] | He comes down, he takes one look at this thing. | 他来了 看了看 |
[36:24] | He doesn’t know what the hell it is, but he knows it’s worth a lot. | 他也搞不懂 只知道它很值钱 |
[36:28] | He tells them, until they can sort it out, put it in the basement. | 他吩咐把它锁在地下室保险柜 |
[36:31] | -And that’s what they do. -Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | -他们也照办了 -别担心了 别担心 |
[36:34] | -Don’t worry about it. -I want to see, Danny. | -别担心 -我想看看 丹尼 |
[36:36] | -Can I see? -No. Come on. Let’s go now. | -我能看到吗 -不 来吧 我们走吧 |
[36:39] | Okay. Bye-bye. Bye. | 好 再见 再见 |
[36:57] | The basement in the customshouse… | 海关大楼地下室… |
[36:59] | is the most secure lockup in eastern Canada. | 是东加拿大门禁最森严的地方 |
[37:01] | It was built as a bomb shelter during the Cold War. | 冷战期间是核战避难所 |
[37:04] | All their important stuff’s there…state’s evidence, narcotics… | 贵重物品都锁在那儿…物证 毒品… |
[37:07] | confiscated weapons. | 走私枪械 |
[37:09] | That scepter is in a safe somewhere in this room. | 宝杖在某个保险柜里 |
[37:12] | But the thing is, there’s no…there’s no cameras. | 但问题是 那儿没…没摄影机 |
[37:14] | If there was, I would’ve seen an angle on the video monitors. | 有的话我会看得到 |
[37:17] | So if we can put you inside that room, you can work on it all night. | 你进去了就有一整晚去开锁 |
[37:22] | We’ll need pictures of the safe or a model number from their files. | 我要知道保险柜的型号 |
[37:26] | Then we’re gonna need plans…infrastructure maps… | 我还要平面图…地图… |
[37:29] | blueprints, schematics, anything we can get our hands on. | 蓝图 设计图等等 |
[37:33] | That’s all I got for now, but give me two days. | 再给我两天 就能拿得到 |
[37:35] | We just gotta find a way to get into that basement. | 还要设法进地下室 |
[38:20] | You gonna let it go, or are we gonna drive around pissed all night? | 你要不计前嫌 还是一直臭着一张脸开车 |
[38:22] | Why don’t you kiss my ass? | 去吃屎吧 |
[38:48] | -We’re about set up. You ready? -Hold on. | -我们好了 你呢 -等一下 |
[39:09] | -Wanna give me a mark? -Not yet. Not yet. | -能把座标给我 -还不行 还不行 |
[39:24] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[39:26] | Stay off the air until I call. | 等我跟你联络 |
[39:53] | 3-3 2-6… Three-three, two-six… | |
[39:55] | 2-9 3-2 two-nine, three-two. | |
[39:57] | I repeat: 33, 26, 29, 32. | 我重复一下 33 26 29 32 |
[40:03] | Copy that. Three-three, two-six, two-nine, three-two | 收到了 33-26-29-32 |
[40:11] | Make a right. Proceed east about 20 yards. | 右转 向东走20码 |
[40:15] | You should see the next opening. | 就是下一个缺口 |
[40:26] | I’m at a wall here, a cinder block wall… | 我面前是一堵泥墙… |
[40:28] | where you told me I have to go. | 你叫我去哪儿 |
[40:30] | Are you sure about that? It shows a straight shot on here. | 真的吗 应该直走才对 |
[40:32] | It’s not my imagination. I’m right here in front of it. | 我没作梦 这就是一堵墙 |
[40:35] | You wanna come down here and see for yourself? | 你自己下来看看 |
[40:39] | Right. Okay, okay. Hold on. | 好吧 好的 好的 等一下 |
[40:44] | All right, just give me a second. | 好的 等我一下 |
[40:49] | -Can you read me? -Make a left. Go about 20 feet. | -你听到吗 -左转 走20英尺 |
[40:52] | You should run into a parallel tunnel. | 有一条平行甬道 |
[40:53] | Make a right. You’ll be right back on course. | 右转就对了 |
[41:00] | Take the tunnel about 150 yards due west. | 进了甬道向西走150码 |
[41:02] | You’ll reach a “T” junction. Tell me when you’re there. | 到了T字路口就告诉我 |
[41:05] | About 300yards. | 走三百码 |
[41:06] | -Came to the end. Made a right. -Head Northwest. | -到了尽头往右转 -往西北走 |
[41:09] | Northeast. Check that. Northeast. | 东北 看一下 是东北方向 |
[41:11] | One second. Hold on. | 等一下 |
[41:14] | -Are you with me? -Going west. Going west. | -可以吗 -我正往西走 正往西走 |
[41:17] | -I’m going west. I’m in a circle. -Make a right. Go 40 yards east. | -我正往西走 我绕圈了 -右转 往东走四十码 |
[41:22] | Then make a left turn. Go about… | 然后左转 走大约… |
[41:26] | Make a right. Head back. | 右转 回来 |
[41:28] | You got maybe 500 yards to go. | 还有五百码 |
[41:38] | Straight ahead 20 feet, and you should be dead under the room. | 再走二十英尺就在地下室正下方 |
[41:41] | The tunnel will keep on going. | 甬道很长 |
[41:43] | But look up. You should see the access ladder. | 但看上面 你应该能看到梯子 |
[41:52] | I’m at a shaft. I’m gonna climb up. | 找到了 我要爬上去 |
[42:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[42:09] | Still climbing. | 我还在爬 |
[42:31] | This looks like it. | 看来是了 |
[44:06] | I’m done. | 我好了 |
[44:20] | What the hell is this? | 搞什么鬼 |
[44:27] | Hey, you got a utility crew all over the entrance. | 出口都是工程人员 |
[44:30] | You’re gonna have to find another way out. | 你要找别的出口 |
[45:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[45:15] | I’m at De La Montagne and Ottawa. | 丹提和奥塔瓦街口 |
[45:17] | Repeat: De La Montagne and Ottawa. | 重复 丹提和奥塔瓦街口 |
[45:20] | Got it. We’re on our way. | 好 我们正赶去 |
[45:28] | This should be it, right here. | 应该就在那里 就这儿 |
[45:31] | We’re here. I’m just trying to find you. | 到了 我正在找你 |
[45:34] | There. He’s right over there. | 那儿 他在那儿 |
[45:59] | Okay, you’re all clear. | 好的 你安全了 |
[46:01] | I’m coming out. | 出来了 |
[46:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[46:30] | Merci. Good night. | 谢谢 晚安[之前他在假装问路] |
[46:47] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[46:50] | Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[47:11] | -Champagne. -Yeah. | -香槟啊 -是啊 |
[47:14] | -Nice touch. -Nice dress. | -不错啊 -好漂亮的礼服 |
[47:16] | You like? Thank you. | 喜欢吗 谢了 |
[47:20] | So, you asked me a question a couple of days ago. | 所以 前几天你问我一个问题 |
[47:25] | And you gave it some serious thought? | 你认真想过了 |
[47:28] | Actually, I forgot the question. | 其实 我忘了问题是什么 |
[47:33] | Here’s my answer. | 这是我的回答 |
[47:35] | You’re not holding up your glass. | 你没举杯 |
[47:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:41] | My father was a lawyer…very smart man… | 我爸是律师…他很聪明… |
[47:43] | and he would always say that a deal is only good… | 他老是说一单好买卖… |
[47:47] | if it leaves both parties feeling as if they gave up something. | 双方都要感觉有所付出 |
[47:51] | Is an answer coming soon? ‘Cause the glass is getting heavy. | 快要回答了吗 酒杯越来越重 |
[47:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:59] | I will change my life… | 我会改变生活… |
[48:01] | I will move here… | 我会搬来这里… |
[48:05] | I will love you… | 我也会爱你… |
[48:08] | and believe that this is the best decision that I’ve made. | 我也相信这是最好的决定 |
[48:13] | But I will not move here if it means that one day… | 但我不希望有一天你会坐牢… |
[48:17] | I might have to talk to you through glass. | 我得隔着玻璃跟你说话 |
[48:18] | I won’t move here if it means spending my nights worrying. | 或是每晚为你担心害怕 |
[48:21] | So if you can promise me, as of right now, that you’re through… | 要是你答应马上洗手不干… |
[48:28] | then we can drink to making changes. | 我们就干杯庆祝 |
[48:39] | I…I said you could drink now. | 我…我说干杯了 |
[48:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:43] | I wanna do all that. | 这些我都想要 |
[48:47] | I just have to tell you that I’m gonna do one more thing… | 但是我必须干这最后一票… |
[48:52] | -and that’s it. -Oh, fuck. | -就这样 -哦 妈的 |
[48:54] | Everything you said is great. It’s perfect. | 你说的都很棒 很完美 |
[48:56] | I just have one more thing I have to do. | 只是我还得干最后一票 |
[49:00] | You put that out there when you knew you couldn’t follow through. | 你明明办不到却要哄我 |
[49:03] | I put it out there because…I am following through. | 我说出来是因为…我一直跟着 |
[49:05] | -This is my last one. I promise. -Sure it is. | -这是我的最后一票 我保证 -才怪 |
[49:08] | I promise you it is my last one. | 我向你保证 |
[49:10] | Then quit. Quit now. | 那就马上退出 |
[49:12] | What does “one last one” mean? | “最后一票”是什么意思 |
[49:14] | It means we don’t need anything. | 意思是你要什么就有什么 |
[49:16] | I didn’t need anything before, and I don’t need anything now… | 我从以前到现在什么都不要… |
[49:19] | but what I wanted was to be with you. | 我只要跟你在一起 |
[49:22] | And what I didn’t need was exactly this kind of painful bullshit. | 我不要听这种屁话 |
[49:25] | My life wasn’t perfect before, but at least we were clear. | 我之前的生活不算完美 但至少清清楚楚 |
[49:33] | Give me some… | 你要给我时间… |
[49:36] | I’ll see you when I see you. | 到时候再见 |
[50:49] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[50:51] | Somebody put fingerprints on my window, Danny. | 有人把窗子弄脏 丹尼 |
[50:54] | -You don’t need to do it. -I like a clean window, Danny. | -你不必擦 没关系 -我很爱干净 丹尼 |
[50:58] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[50:59] | We missed you last night. You feeling better? | 你昨天没来 好多了吗 |
[51:02] | -Yes, thank you. -Sure? | -好多了 谢谢 -你确定 |
[51:04] | Yes, I’m okay. Thank you, Danny. | 确定 我很好 谢谢 丹尼 |
[51:05] | -Take your time. Okay, bye-bye. -Bye-bye. | -慢慢来 好的 再见 -再见 |
[51:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[51:27] | That’s your safe. | 就是这种保险柜 |
[51:34] | Traeger standing jeweler’s safe, this year’s model. | 全新的崔格牌直立式保险柜 |
[51:37] | If it’s new, it’s gonna be tough to get the schematics. | 如果是新的 一定很难找到资料 |
[51:40] | I’ve got all this year’s books. | 我全都有 |
[51:43] | -Really? -Yeah. What else? | -真的吗 -是 还有呢 |
[51:45] | Okay, the system’s Ironclad Security. | 好的 铜墙铁壁保全公司负责保全 |
[51:48] | They’re a big commercial industrial outfit. | 他们是大的商业企业的必要装备 |
[51:50] | They handle a lot of the government buildings here. | 他们负责很多政府大楼的保全 |
[51:52] | Now, this building’s pretty old. The lines are all over the place. | 这栋大楼很旧 管线很好找 |
[51:56] | They’re easy to find. I can cut in three or four different places… | 你能从三 四个地方进去… |
[51:59] | and let you in from there, but I need the engineering pass codes. | 你可以进到里面 但是我要通行密码 |
[52:03] | I’ve been looking. They don’t keep them in here. | 我在找呢 他们没放在里面 |
[52:04] | They’ll be at Ironclad. I don’t know what to do. | 应该会在保命公司 我没辄了 |
[52:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:11] | What, are you calling someone now? | 怎么 你打给什么人 |
[52:17] | -What? Who is this? -It’s me. Turn down the music. | -什么 谁 -是我 音乐关小声 |
[52:22] | Hey, Nick, I am fucked up. | 嘿 尼克 我惨了 |
[52:25] | My mother’s totally out of control. | 我老妈抓狂了 |
[52:27] | Listen. Listen carefully. | 听 仔细听 |
[52:29] | Ironclad Security. | 铜墙铁壁保全公司 |
[52:30] | -Big outfit. -Yeah. | -大公司 -对 |
[52:33] | I need engineering pass codes for the customshouse. | 我要海关大楼的通行密码 |
[52:35] | I don’t know, man. my concentration’s shot. | 我不知道 哥们 状况很差 |
[52:37] | I haven’t slept in, like, a month. | 我很长时间没睡觉了 大概有 一个月了 |
[52:39] | Wait. What customshouse? | 等等 什么海关大楼 |
[52:41] | Montreal. | 蒙特娄 |
[52:45] | You’re not pissing in our own pool, man. | 别在自家后院撒尿 老兄 |
[52:46] | You have always said you were never gonna do a job here in Montreal. | 你说你不会在蒙特娄犯案的 |
[52:49] | -I know. I know. Can you do it? -Steven! | -我知道 我知道 你行吗 -史蒂芬 |
[52:52] | Who are you talking to at this hour? | 你这个点儿在跟谁讲话 |
[52:54] | I am having a fucking conversation with a friend of mine, Mother! | 我在跟朋友聊天 老妈 |
[52:59] | -Are you…Are you okay? -She is a ghoul. | -你…你还好吧 -她是个怪物 |
[53:02] | Now, tell me exactly what you want. | 那么 告诉我你到底要什么 |
[53:05] | Just one second. Here’s someone who can tell you what we need. | 等一下 我让别人跟你说 |
[53:09] | Just tell him what you need. | 跟他说你要什么 |
[53:11] | I need separate disarm and reset master codes for the whole system… | 我要保全系统的解除重设密码… |
[53:14] | and I need the individual sector bypass codes… | 还有个别区域的通行密码… |
[53:17] | so I can shut down one zone without lighting off the whole board. | 这样我就不必关闭整个系统 |
[53:21] | -Okay? -Yes. | -好吗 -好的 |
[53:24] | -You got that? -Got it. | -知道了吗 -知道了 |
[53:26] | Now, listen, I’m gonna need this within 48 hours. | 那好 听着 48小时内我就要 |
[53:29] | If you do that, I’ll double your last price. | 行的话你的酬劳加倍 |
[53:31] | Dude, give me a Kaypro 64 and a live dial tone… | 只要我有电脑和电话什么都行… |
[53:34] | and I can do anything. | 而我可以为所欲为 |
[53:38] | Oh, now you are going to die. | 哦 你死定了 |
[53:43] | This is someone you work with? | 你肯跟这种人合作 |
[53:45] | And you’re giving me a hard time. | 却一直刁难我 |
[54:19] | Thursday, 8:07 a.m. | 星期二 八点七分 |
[54:22] | Hi. I got your message. One of the stewardesses is sick… | 嗨 我听到你的留言 一名空姐生病… |
[54:25] | so I have to cover for her on a New York run. | 我得代班飞纽约 |
[54:28] | We have to talk when I come through in a couple of days. | 过两天等我回来再谈 |
[54:31] | Okay? Bye. | 好吗 再见 |
[54:34] | End of messages. | 留言结束 |
[54:46] | Just lock it. | 把门锁上 |
[54:49] | -You work here? -No. Here. | -你在这儿工作 -不 是这儿 |
[55:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[55:03] | Come on. Come on in. | 来吧 进来吧 |
[55:20] | Want some coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[55:28] | Jeez. Is this what we’re dealing with? | 天 就是这玩意吗 |
[55:36] | Page 720. | 720页 |
[55:42] | -Where can I get one of these? -You gotta know the right people. | -这是哪儿弄来的 -你要有人脉 |
[55:47] | Traeger floor safe. Here it is. | 崔格牌直立式保险柜 |
[55:51] | Solid steel body. | 实心不锈钢钢板 |
[55:54] | Filled door with aluminum and cobalt. | 门是铝钴合金 |
[55:57] | Half-inch hard plate. Double dial. | 半英寸厚 双重号码盘 |
[56:02] | You’re gonna need two, three hours to drill through that. | 你得花两三小时才能钻穿 |
[56:04] | -You can’t drill this. -Why not? | -你不能钻穿 -为什么 |
[56:07] | ‘Cause this is a newer model and it’s got these glass packs. | 新的型号有这种玻璃 |
[56:11] | See the glass pack here? See? | 你看到了吗 看到了吗 |
[56:14] | Drill through that, the glass breaks and those bolts spring into place. | 玻璃一被弄破钢栓就会卡死 |
[56:17] | You’re fucked. They’re locked. Forget it. | 那就完了 锁着呢 算了吧 |
[56:19] | You can’t break it with a bulldozer. | 用推土机都撞不开 |
[56:21] | I’ve never seen anything like that. What do you have in mind? | 我没看过这玩意 该怎么办 |
[56:24] | I don’t know, but if somebody built it, somebody can unbuild it. | 我不知道 但只要做得出来 就一定能拆掉 |
[56:38] | Yeah, see, when I shut this down, you’ll see this light go off… | 对 看 我一关掉这个 灯就会灭… |
[56:41] | but up in the booth, nothing will register. | 但是警卫室却不会显示 |
[56:47] | -Is that your box? -That’s it. | -这就是保险柜 -没错 |
[56:50] | That’s a fucking monster. That’s three times the size of this. | 超大的 比这个大三倍 |
[56:52] | Even bigger than that. | 甚至更大 |
[56:54] | See that over there? | 你看到吗 |
[56:57] | You can see it better over here. | 这样比较清楚 |
[57:00] | That’s an active infrared post. | 那是红外线探测器 |
[57:03] | I don’t know. That wasn’t on the system specs. | 我不知道 系统资料上没有 |
[57:05] | That’s gotta be some independent loop they set up just in the cage. | 一定是另外加装的 |
[57:10] | I’ll take care of it. | 让我来搞定 |
[57:14] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[57:18] | All right, just calm down, okay? I’ll be over in a few minutes. | 好 冷静点 好吗 我几分钟后就到 |
[57:24] | I gotta take care of something. I’ll drop you off. | 出了点状况 我送你走 |
[57:51] | My mom’s only out for about a half an hour. | 我老妈只出去半小时 |
[57:59] | I was cruising around Ironclad’s server at the root COBOL level… | 我侵入保全公司的伺服器… |
[58:02] | when someone counter-cracked me, hacked into my machines, my data. | 正要下手就有人侵入我的电脑 |
[58:07] | For three minutes, I was fully exposed. | 我有三分钟是完全曝光的 |
[58:09] | Now I have to fire wall my whole operations all from scratch. | 现在我得重新建立防火墙 |
[58:14] | -Can you tell me that in English? -Sorry. | -你能用英语跟我说吗 -抱歉 |
[58:17] | I was a few keystrokes away from pulling those engineering codes… | 我就快找到密码了… |
[58:20] | when I bump into a guy on the other end. | 突然发现另一端有人 |
[58:22] | -And what’s on the other end? -Ironclad’s computers. | -另一端有什么人 -保全公司的人 |
[58:25] | My guess is he’s some low-level systems administrator. | 我猜是低阶系统工程师 |
[58:28] | So, we switch to a private chat room, and he sends me this. | 他在私人聊天室寄这个给我 |
[58:33] | “天下没白吃的午餐 混蛋” | |
[58:35] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[58:36] | The guy comes into my world and calls me an asshole. | 这�砘锎辰�我的电脑骂我混蛋 |
[58:39] | Can you get me the bypass codes? | 你能弄到密码吗 |
[58:40] | I type, ” How much?” He types… | 我问他 “多少” 他问… |
[58:42] | ” Engineering codes for the customshouse basement?” | “海关大楼地下室通行密码” |
[58:44] | I say, “You guessed it, Blue’s Clues.” | 我说 “对 你猜对了” |
[58:46] | And he says, ” Fuck you.” And I say, ” No, fuck you.” | 他却说”去你的” 我回骂他”不 去你的” |
[58:48] | And he says, ” No, fuck you.” I’m like, ” No, fuck you.” | 他又回骂我 我叫他去死 |
[58:51] | Then he’s like, ” No, fuck…” | 他回骂我三字经 |
[58:53] | Can you get me the bypass codes? | 你弄得到密码吗 |
[58:57] | The guy wants 50 thou in exchange for the codes. | 他要五万块钱 |
[59:01] | -Fifty thousand. -Yes. | -五万 -对 |
[59:06] | Get the account number. | 拿到帐号 |
[59:08] | I’ll wire the money, and he’ll deliver the codes through you. | 我把钱汇去 他把密码给你 |
[59:10] | Negative. The guy won’t go for a transfer. | 不行 那人不要转帐 |
[59:11] | He wants cash and he wants to do it in person. | 他要我们亲手交钱 |
[59:15] | -Anything else? -No. | -还有吗 -没了 |
[59:17] | You set it up. No, no, stay. I’ll let myself out. | 你去安排 不 不 别送我 我自己出去 |
[59:20] | When this score’s done, I’m gonna brute this creep with everything. | 密码拿到手我就要大开杀戒 |
[59:23] | By the time I’m done with this fuck, he won’t be able to hide in Bolivia! | 这�砘锘岜晃艺�得惨兮兮 |
[59:55] | Jesus. Look at all these people. | 天啊 人好多 |
[59:59] | Who sets up a meeting in a public park? | 谁会约在公园交钱 |
[1:00:06] | -You see him? -Still looking. | -看到他吗 -还在找 |
[1:00:23] | Got him. He brought backup. | 看到了 他带了帮手 |
[1:00:28] | Okay, I got him. | 好的 我看到了 |
[1:00:43] | Hey, how ya doing? Good to see ya. | 嘿 你们好吗 幸会 |
[1:00:46] | Shake my hand. That’s right. You my guy? | 跟我握手 好的 就是你吗 |
[1:00:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:00:51] | -Who’s this? -Cousin. | -他是谁 -表兄弟 |
[1:00:54] | Cousin? Okay. See the guy over my left shoulder… | 表兄弟 好的 从我左肩后面看到那个人… |
[1:00:57] | back there on the bench, reading the paper, the big one? | 后面长椅上 在看报纸的 那个大块头 |
[1:01:03] | That’s my cousin, okay? | 他是我表兄弟 知道吧 |
[1:01:06] | So we’ve all got family here, which is nice, I think. | 所以我们这儿都有家人 真温馨 我觉得 |
[1:01:09] | Yeah? Okay. | 是吗 好的 |
[1:01:11] | Let me give you that. Look inside and make sure you’re happy. | 我给你吧 看看里面 确保你是开心的 |
[1:01:20] | No, don’t take that out. | 不 不要拿出来 |
[1:01:21] | Hey, man, don’t give me orders. | 嘿 老兄 别使唤我 |
[1:01:22] | I get orders all day, okay? | 我成天听人使唤 好吗 |
[1:01:24] | Can’t count the money in a public place. | 你不能公然数钱 |
[1:01:26] | That’s why you don’t set a meeting in a park. | 所以你最好别约在公园里交易 |
[1:01:29] | Just for future reference. | 下次注意 |
[1:01:32] | Just flip through it in the bag. | 把手伸进去数 |
[1:01:35] | We’re about set to go here. You ready? | 差不多了 好了吗 |
[1:01:38] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[1:01:39] | He’s gonna give me the numbers, and I’m gonna read ’em into this mike… | 他说出密码 而我会把这个对着这麦克念给 |
[1:01:42] | to a friend of mine who’s gonna check ’em out. | 我一个朋友听 他会去确认 |
[1:01:47] | Did you think I was gonna write it down on a cocktail napkin? | 难道你要我抄在面纸上 |
[1:01:50] | -Okay, ready. -Okay, you’re on. | -好了 准备好了 -好了 连上了 |
[1:01:55] | First set: 3-1-7. | 第一组 3-1-7 |
[1:01:59] | -3-1-7. -Got it. 3-1-7. | -3-1-7 -收到 3-1-7 |
[1:02:02] | Steven, 3-1-7. | 史蒂芬 3-1-7 |
[1:02:07] | Confirm 3-1-7. | 确认 3-1-7 |
[1:02:14] | Just be a second. Are you guys maternal cousins? | 等一下 你们是表亲是吗 |
[1:02:33] | -First numbers are clean. -They’re clean. They’re clean. | -第一组没问题 -没问题 没问题 |
[1:02:36] | You tell the hack at the other end of that wire… | 你告诉那个蠢骇客… |
[1:02:38] | he tries to get in my system again, I will fry him, okay? | 他再侵入我的电脑就死定了 好吧 |
[1:02:41] | Why don’t we worry about next time next time, okay? | 你别担心将来将来的事 好吗 |
[1:02:43] | Let’s get this done before people start looking at us. | 在引起别人注意前 先把事情搞定吧 |
[1:02:45] | -Give me the second set. -9-4-6. | -第二组密码 -9-4-6 |
[1:02:48] | -9-4-6 -9-4-6 -9-4-6. -9-4-6. | |
[1:02:51] | Repeat: 9-4-6. 9-4-6. | 重复 9-4-6 9-4-6 |
[1:03:02] | Take it easy. Relax. Have a smoke. | 别紧张 放松 抽根烟吧 |
[1:03:04] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽烟 |
[1:03:05] | Me either, so good for us. | 我也不抽 那很好 |
[1:03:06] | You guys local? You live here? | 你们是本地人吗 你们住在这儿吗 |
[1:03:09] | Why are you asking so many fucking questions? | 你干嘛问这么多 |
[1:03:17] | -They’re good. -Second set is good. | -没问题 -第二组没问题 |
[1:03:21] | What’s the third one? | 第三组 |
[1:03:25] | 5-8-3-9 | 5-8-3-9. |
[1:03:27] | 5-8-3-9 | 5-8-3-9. |
[1:03:29] | 5-8-3-9. Got it. | 5-8-3-9 收到了 |
[1:03:31] | 5-8-3-9 | 5-8-3-9. |
[1:03:44] | This is taking too long. I’m gonna fucking lose it. | 拖太久了 我要抓狂了 |
[1:03:47] | Shut up, Eric. | 闭嘴 艾瑞 |
[1:03:49] | They have to verify the numbers off the server. It takes some time. | 他们要在服务器上确认密码 得花点时间 |
[1:03:52] | Just relax, Eric. | 放轻松 艾瑞 |
[1:03:57] | Can you help me out? It’s turning into amateur hour out here. | 能帮我吗 这里的人很不专业 |
[1:03:59] | -Fuck you, asshole. -What are you doing? | -去你的 混蛋 -你在干嘛 |
[1:04:02] | One of them has a gun. | 他们有枪 |
[1:04:03] | Burt, big guy’s got a gun. | 伯特 大个子有枪 |
[1:04:05] | Steven, how’s it going? We’re losing these guys. | 史蒂芬 怎么样 快一点 对方抓狂了 |
[1:04:07] | -I’m working it, man. -Steven, want some lunch? | -我正在查 老兄 -史蒂芬 吃饭吗 |
[1:04:10] | I’m on the phone, bitch! | 我在讲电话 母猪 |
[1:04:13] | -You all right? -We’re fine. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[1:04:14] | Don’t anybody move. Eric, look at my hand right now. | 大家别动 艾瑞 你看我的手 |
[1:04:21] | If you take that out, I’m gonna take this out, be a big fucking mess. | 你一拔枪我就会开枪 到时候就一团糟 |
[1:04:25] | Put it away, Eric. | 把枪放下 艾瑞 |
[1:04:27] | There’s kids all around. What are you thinking? | 你没看到有小孩啊 你在想什么 |
[1:04:29] | Put it away. Take a deep breath and just put it in your back pocket. | 放回去 深呼吸然后把枪放回去 |
[1:04:34] | Put it away. | 放回去 |
[1:04:40] | -They’re all good. -Last set of numbers confirmed. | -没问题了 -最后一组密码确认 |
[1:04:43] | Last set of numbers confirmed. Let’s get out of here. | 最后一组密码确认 快走吧 |
[1:04:55] | Next time, don’t bring a gun. | 下次别带枪来 |
[1:04:57] | Listen, I thought I might need one, and I did. | 听着 我觉得也许有必要 结果也有用 |
[1:05:01] | -Now we’ve got the codes. -Don’t bring a gun. | -现在我们有密码了 -别带枪 |
[1:05:09] | Jesus! | 老天爷 |
[1:05:12] | I called. They said you hadn’t checked in yet. No. | 我打去 他们说你还没住进去 没 |
[1:05:20] | So what time you getting in? | 你几点会到 |
[1:05:25] | Come on, honey. Don’t stay at a hotel. | 别这样 亲爱的 别住在旅馆 |
[1:05:27] | Just come over to my place. I’ll cook some… | 到我家 我会煮点… |
[1:05:42] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[1:05:43] | I was just saying come to my place. I’ll cook something. | 你来我家 我煮饭 |
[1:05:46] | You know, we’ll talk, okay? | 我们再谈谈 好吗 |
[1:06:15] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[1:06:19] | When you gotta be there? | 你几点要上班 |
[1:06:22] | I’ll go in in a couple hours. I’m okay. I’m doing fine. | 再过两个小时 没问题 我很好 |
[1:06:27] | Listen, tell me something. Tell me something. | 听着 告诉我 告诉我 |
[1:06:30] | All the years you’ve been doing this… | 你干了这么久… |
[1:06:32] | what’s the biggest gamble you ever took? | 下过最大的赌注是什么 |
[1:06:35] | On the job. You know, biggest long shot. | 干这行的 你知道 最大的一笔 |
[1:06:39] | I don’t take long shots. | 我从不冒险 |
[1:06:41] | I know you’re careful. You know, I’m careful too. | 我知道你很小心 你知道 我也是 |
[1:06:43] | That’s not what I mean. I mean… | 我不是那个意思 我是说… |
[1:06:46] | When you were starting out, when you were just getting going… | 你刚入行时 当你刚要做的时候… |
[1:06:49] | you must have taken some fliers here and there. | 你肯定得冒点险 |
[1:06:52] | Done something that was a little wild. I’m just curious. | 做过疯狂的事 我只是好奇 |
[1:06:54] | Never took long shots. | 从不冒过险 |
[1:07:00] | I’m gonna say something to you. | 我奉劝你一件事 |
[1:07:01] | You’re smart, you’re talented and you know a few things… | 你很聪明 也很有才华… |
[1:07:03] | but talent means nothing if you don’t make the right choices. | 但若你只会挺而走险 有才华也没用 |
[1:07:07] | There’s talented people out there who never see daylight anymore. | 很多高手都没有好下场 |
[1:07:10] | Last thing, it takes discipline… | 你想干这一行就要能够自律… |
[1:07:12] | because this whole game is one big long shot… | 因为这整个游戏是个长期的… |
[1:07:14] | and if you don’t have the discipline to stay away from the fliers… | 如果你想一步登天…. |
[1:07:17] | or from the gambles or whatever else you wanna call a stupid move… | 或赌运气 你只要走错一步路… |
[1:07:20] | then, my friend, I’m afraid to say, one day you will go down. | 那朋友 我告诉你 你的下场会很惨 |
[1:07:23] | It’s inevitable. | 一定的 |
[1:07:25] | You want my advice? | 你要我的建议 |
[1:07:29] | Make a list of everything you want now… | 把你要的东西列出来… |
[1:07:31] | and plan on spending the next 25 years of your life getting it. | 计划如何在25年内得到它们 |
[1:07:34] | Slowly, piece by piece. | 慢慢地 一点一滴地累积 |
[1:07:45] | I see what you’re saying. | 我了解你的意思 |
[1:07:48] | But still, I’m looking at you, and you got all this already… | 不过我看你已经拥有这些… |
[1:07:52] | and you’re sitting here with me, working with a partner… | 而你跟我坐在这里 跟一个与你… |
[1:07:55] | in the city where you live, on a job that’s gotten more complicated… | 住在一个城市的人合作 一起做一个… |
[1:07:58] | than you thought it was gonna be. | 比你想像的更复杂的事情 |
[1:08:00] | So I know you’re still taking a shot at something. | 一定有什么值得你冒险 |
[1:08:09] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:08:13] | See ya tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:08:22] | The maintenance crews come in the tunnels by 6 a.m. | 工程人员六点钟回甬道 |
[1:08:24] | I gotta be back in the hole by 5:30. | 我五点半就得走 |
[1:08:26] | As soon as the guards leave, you gotta tell me right away. | 警卫一走你就要马上告诉我 |
[1:08:29] | -You can’t be late. -I’m not worried about my end. | -别迟到 -我这边没问题 |
[1:08:31] | I’m wondering how you’re gonna break that safe in half an hour. | 你半小时内怎么打开保险柜 |
[1:08:36] | You know, I mean… | 你知道 我是说… |
[1:08:57] | -Is that even possible? -Just physics. | -这有可能吗 -很简单的物理原则 |
[1:09:05] | -How long is that gonna take? -Twelve, fifteen minutes, tops. | -那要花多久 -12 最多15分钟 |
[1:09:08] | Fifteen minutes, tops? | 最多15分钟 |
[1:09:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:09:15] | Then if you’re on the box by 5:00, the prize goes in the bag by 5: 15. | 只要五点能到达保险柜 5点15分得手就 |
[1:09:19] | -You got no problem at all. -5: 15, 5:30, I’m back in the hole. | -没问题 -五点十五 五点半 我出来后 |
[1:09:22] | -You reset the system. -That’s perfect. | -你就重设系统 -太完美了 |
[1:09:26] | I’ll pack up my shit. I can meet you here. | 我收拾好了就跟你碰头 |
[1:09:28] | -We can go to Max, or I can… -We’re not gonna meet back here. | -然后到麦斯家 或者我可以…-不能在这儿碰头 |
[1:09:31] | -I’ll meet you at Max’s, then. -No. | -那就在麦斯家碰头 -不行 |
[1:09:34] | You’ll finish out your shift. I go to Max. He does his thing. | 你要上完班 我去找麦斯 他做他该做的 |
[1:09:37] | He pays us off. We never see each other again. | 我们拿了钱就永不见面 |
[1:09:39] | Forget it. Just forget it. I’m gonna come with you to Max’s. | 这样不行 别想了 我要跟你一起把货交给麦斯 |
[1:09:42] | -We’ll deliver it together. -No, you’re not. | -我们一起去交货 -不 不行 |
[1:09:45] | Listen. I’ve done this down to the last detail. | 我告诉你 这一票是我精心策划的 |
[1:09:48] | Don’t put me on the sideline when it’s time to collect. | 你得手后别把我晾在一边 |
[1:09:50] | -Don’t do it. -Listen to me. | -别这样 -听我说 |
[1:09:53] | You do anything out of the ordinary, you’re gonna get made. | 你提早下班就会露出马脚 |
[1:09:55] | Do you understand that? Be smart. Finish out your shift. | 明白吗 学聪明点 准时下班 |
[1:10:04] | -You’re the boss. -Okay. | -你是老大 -很好 |
[1:10:21] | Steven got these from a supplier. They’re throwaways. | 史蒂芬从供应商那儿弄来的 他们是报废品 |
[1:10:24] | Totally untraceable. | 完全无法追踪 |
[1:10:30] | People are talking. They say Max is in trouble with Teddy Salida… | 他们在说 听说麦斯欠了苏老大一笔钱… |
[1:10:33] | and he’s pulling off a big job to get rid of him. | 他要干一大票还债来摆脱他 |
[1:10:38] | That’s what they say? | 他们这么说吗 |
[1:10:42] | Maybe you should walk away from this one. | 也许你应该退出 |
[1:11:41] | Max? | 麦斯 |
[1:11:47] | Max? | 麦斯 |
[1:12:12] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[1:12:14] | Jesus Christ, you scared the shit out of me. | 老天爷 你把我吓死了 |
[1:12:17] | What the hell are you doing down here? | 你跑来干嘛 |
[1:12:21] | Did you involve Teddy Salida in this? | 你惹上苏老大吗 |
[1:12:24] | -What? Teddy Salida? -Yeah. | -什么 苏老大 -对 |
[1:12:28] | -Why would you say that? -I see these guys outside. | -你怎么会这么说 -我看外面有人 |
[1:12:31] | They look like they might be with him. | 好像是他的手下 |
[1:12:35] | How much you into him for? | 你欠了他多少钱 |
[1:12:38] | Four million. | 四百万 |
[1:12:41] | Look, how do you think I got all this? | 你以为这房子和别墅哪来的 |
[1:12:42] | They gave it to me and the house in Bermuda? | 他们把它和百慕大的房子给我了 |
[1:12:44] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[1:12:47] | What’s he know? | 他知道多少 |
[1:12:50] | -About what? -About what we’re doing. | -知道什么 -我们这一票 |
[1:12:54] | Nothing. I told him I found something that would go for eight… | 没什么 我只说有一票值八百万… |
[1:12:57] | and that we’d split the profits, that’s all. | 我要和他平分 就这样 |
[1:13:02] | What are you actually selling the scepter for, Max? | 那根宝杖你要卖多少钱 麦斯 |
[1:13:06] | $30 million. | 三千万 |
[1:13:10] | Jesus. Max, what were you thinking? | 天啊 麦斯 你在想什么 |
[1:13:14] | What was I thinking? The same thing you were thinking. | 你在想什么 我跟你想的一样 |
[1:13:16] | How are we gonna get out from under all this bullshit we’ve been living? | 要不然我们该怎么退隐江湖 |
[1:13:21] | The chance came. Took it. | 机会来了 就得把握 |
[1:13:24] | -It’s gonna work out fine. -No, it’s not. | -不会有事的 -不 一定会有事 |
[1:13:27] | -What do you mean, it’s not? -It’s not. It’s a mess. | -你这是什么意思 不是吗 -不是 事情一团糟 |
[1:13:30] | -It’s not gonna work. -Wait. Wait a fucking minute. | -不会成功的 -等一下 他妈的等等 |
[1:13:34] | This is absolutely clean, Nick. What are you worried about? | 这一票是很单纯的任务 尼克 你在担心什么 |
[1:13:38] | Jesus Christ, it’s my ass on the line anyway, not yours. | 老天 冒险的人是我 不是你 |
[1:13:41] | I’m not taking the biggest gamble of my life… | 我不想拼了老命… |
[1:13:43] | so I can hand my money over to Teddy Salida. | 把钱给苏老大 |
[1:13:45] | You think you’re not gonna get your fucking money? | 你以为你拿不到钱 |
[1:13:48] | Look, there’s two things you gotta know. | 听着 你要知道两件事 |
[1:13:50] | One is you’re gonna get every fucking red cent. | 第一 你会拿到每一分钱 |
[1:13:53] | And, yeah, Teddy knows a little. | 第二 对 苏老大知道一点 |
[1:13:57] | -He knows? -He does a little, I said. | -他知道了 -他只知道一点 |
[1:13:59] | So you did lie? | 所以你确实说了谎 |
[1:14:00] | Yeah, lied! Shit happens, man! | 对 我是说了谎 没办法 天 |
[1:14:03] | Christ Almighty! | 我的天 |
[1:14:05] | I lied for you and I lied for me. | 我是为了你和我才说谎的 |
[1:14:07] | I had to say something to get you to suit up, like always. | 我为了说服你总得撒点谎 向来如此 |
[1:14:15] | I’m sorry, but I’m not gonna do it. | 很抱歉 我不干了 |
[1:14:19] | It’s a tiny door. Open the door. Take the shit. | 你只要开了保险柜门拿了货 |
[1:14:22] | Close the door. We’re out. | 关了门就万事妥当 |
[1:14:24] | There’s too much bullshit around it. | 事情变得太复杂 |
[1:14:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:14:58] | The buyer. | 买主 |
[1:15:01] | Real simple. You call him when you get the scepter. | 很简单 你带了货去找他 |
[1:15:05] | He’ll meet you at the airstrip 30 miles up the St. Lawrence. | 你们在圣罗伦河三哩外碰头 |
[1:15:08] | There’s a little town called St. Croix. | 附近有一座小镇叫圣奎亚 |
[1:15:13] | You give him the scepter, he gives you the cash. | 你们一手交钱一手交货 |
[1:15:16] | You take your cut and you wire me the rest. | 你拿了你那份 就把钱汇给我 |
[1:15:19] | I’ll give Teddy his, and you’re clean. | 我把钱还给苏老大就没事了 |
[1:15:27] | It’s too risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[1:15:30] | Can’t. | 办不到 |
[1:15:35] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道你在做什么 |
[1:15:38] | You know how long we go back? | 你知道我们认识多少年 |
[1:15:43] | Twenty-five years. | 25年了 |
[1:15:47] | I’m gonna tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[1:15:50] | For the first time in my life, I’m scared. | 我这辈子第一次感到害怕 |
[1:15:54] | I don’t know why it is. I was never scared before… | 我不知道为什么 但我以前天不怕地不怕… |
[1:15:57] | but I’m scared now, Nick. | 但这次我好怕 尼克 |
[1:15:59] | And you’re right about Teddy. He’s gonna blow me away if he can. | 没错 苏老大会把我干掉 |
[1:16:04] | If I don’t get him his money, he… | 如果我不还钱的话… |
[1:16:07] | Man, he… | 天 他… |
[1:16:12] | Hey, don’t…don’t…don’t…don’t let me slide on this one. | 嘿 别…别…别…别这次别弃我不顾 |
[1:16:16] | I can’t afford it, man. | 我会赔上一条命的 兄弟 |
[1:16:24] | I can’t…I can’t scrap it out anymore. | 我…无路可逃了 |
[1:16:28] | I gotta have some slack. | 我需要这笔钱 |
[1:16:36] | All right. Okay. | 好的 好吧 |
[1:16:40] | I hope you’re not fucking me up. | 你最好别害我 |
[1:16:59] | I’m going down to check the power. | 我要去检查电源 |
[1:17:08] | -How much more equipment you got? -Here you go. | -你有多少工具 -拿去 |
[1:17:17] | -Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! -It’s okay, Brian. | -对不起 对不起 对不起 -没关系 布莱恩 |
[1:17:19] | -Come on in. -It’s my radio. | -进来 -我的收音机 |
[1:17:21] | -Hey, what’s all the commotion? -Don’t worry, Danny. | -嘿 这是怎么回事 -别担心 丹尼 |
[1:17:23] | -They’re beefing things up. -What for? | -地下室要加强防备 -为什么 |
[1:17:26] | A few cameras in the basement. | 只是多装几架摄影机 |
[1:17:27] | Like we’re gonna lose it, right? | 好像它会被偷似的 是吗 |
[1:17:28] | -Lose what? -That thing in the piano leg. | -什么被偷 -那个在钢琴腿里的东西 |
[1:17:31] | -The big gold thing? -Some French national treasure. | -那根金棍 -一些法国国宝 |
[1:17:35] | -It’s called a scepter. -Some expert saw those pictures. | -那是一根宝杖 -一些专家看了那些照片 |
[1:17:39] | Now we’re getting calls from the central office. | 办公室中心打来电话了 |
[1:17:46] | Hey, it’s me. Yeah, we got a problem. | 嘿 是我 对 出了状况 |
[1:17:49] | They got a camera over the main door here, covering that. | 进口那里也有个摄影机 拍着这里 |
[1:17:53] | They got a camera here, looking right across the middle. | 他们在这儿装了摄影机 中间这儿也有摄影机 |
[1:17:56] | They got one special just on the box… | 保险柜正前方也有一台… |
[1:18:00] | sees this entire cage. | 监视整个铁笼 |
[1:18:03] | This camera looking at the box… | 这台摄影机面对着它… |
[1:18:05] | how high is it from the floor and how low is it from the ceiling? | 它离地多高 离天花板多远 |
[1:18:08] | Probably 10, 12 feet up off the floor. | 大概离地10至12英尺 |
[1:18:12] | Four feet down from the ceiling. I think we’re fucked. | 离天花板四英尺 我们完蛋了 |
[1:18:18] | So let me… | 所以让我… |
[1:18:21] | When I’m here… | 我到了这儿 |
[1:18:23] | you’ll cut the feed when I get across here, then you’ll restore it. | 你就切断摄影机 然后再恢复影像 |
[1:18:26] | Then when I’m ready here, you’ll cut it again… | 等我准备好了 你再切断摄影机 |
[1:18:28] | and I’ll go to work here. | 让我干活 |
[1:18:32] | I don’t know about that, man. | 我不晓得 |
[1:18:33] | They know what it is so now they’re gonna move it as soon as they can. | 他们会尽快把宝杖移走 |
[1:18:36] | We’re not gonna get another chance. We gotta go now or we don’t go at all. | 这是唯一的机会 现在不干就不要干 |
[1:20:08] | Hi, Doug. Hi. | 嗨 道格 嗨 |
[1:20:19] | -Hi, Henri. -Hi, Brian. | -嗨 亨利 -嗨 布莱恩 |
[1:20:25] | -Okay. Thank you. -No problem. | -好 谢谢你 -不客气 |
[1:20:28] | -Hi, Danny. -Hello, Brian. | -嗨 丹尼 -你好 布莱恩 |
[1:20:31] | Oh, look at you. What fancy new shoes. | 哦 看看你 好炫的新鞋 |
[1:20:35] | Yeah. Yeah, my mom got those for me. | 是 是 我妈替我买的 |
[1:20:38] | -Oh, your mom gave you those? -I think you got a girl. | -哦 你妈买的 -我以为你交了女朋友 |
[1:20:43] | No girl, Danny. You’re a stinker. | 没女朋友 丹尼 你这坏蛋 |
[1:20:46] | Well, you and your new shoes can give me a hand up on six tonight. | 呃 今晚你和你的新鞋可以到六楼来帮我 |
[1:20:49] | We’re gonna wax the whole cafeteria floor. | 我们要替餐厅地板打蜡 |
[1:20:52] | You hit the garbage. I’ll get the stuff. | 你先去倒垃圾 我去拿东西 |
[1:20:54] | I’ll meet you there, what, 15 minutes. | 我在那儿见你 大概 15分钟后见 |
[1:20:57] | Fifteen. Okay. | 15分钟 好 |
[1:20:59] | Okay, I’ll get the garbage, Danny. Okay? Bye-bye, Andre. | 好的 我去倒垃圾 丹尼 好吧 再见 安卓 |
[1:21:05] | Bye-bye. You look good with those shoes. | 再见 你的新鞋好帅 |
[1:21:07] | Yeah, thanks. I know. | 谢了 我知道 |
[1:21:33] | Watch your step out there, Brian. | 你要小心点 布莱恩 |
[1:21:35] | I will. Thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[1:25:46] | Okay. Okay, Danny. | 好的 好的 丹尼 |
[1:25:49] | -Guess what time it is. -I don’t know. | -你猜是什么时间 -我不知道 |
[1:25:52] | Yes, you do, Danny! It’s lunchtime! | 不 你知道 丹尼 现在是午饭时间 |
[1:25:54] | All right, I’ll tell you what. | 好吧 我来告诉你 |
[1:25:57] | What do you say we keep on working, | 我们继续工作 |
[1:25:57] | finish the other side, hmm? | 把另一边也弄完 你觉得怎么样 嗯 |
[1:25:59] | No, Danny. Why? | 不 丹尼 为什么 |
[1:26:02] | Then we can blow off the rest of the day and grab some pancakes. | 然后就可以提早下班去吃煎饼 |
[1:26:05] | It won’t take us long. Just throw a little extra thinner into the mix. | 很快就好了 多加点稀释剂就很容易上蜡 |
[1:26:08] | It’ll go like butter. | 就像涂黄油一样 |
[1:26:59] | Danny, I am sorry. | 丹尼 对不起 |
[1:27:01] | It’s okay. Just leave it. I’ll mop it up. | 没关系 放着吧 我来擦 |
[1:27:03] | -I’ll go get some more. -You don’t need to… | -我再去拿点 -你不需要… |
[1:27:06] | -I will get some more. -All right. | -我再去拿 -没关系 |
[1:27:08] | -You know where? Ground floor? -Okay. | -你知道哪儿吗 一楼 -好 |
[1:27:11] | You know the closet? | 你知道柜子在哪儿吗 |
[1:27:17] | Set to go. Set to go. | 我可以了 我可以了 |
[1:27:35] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:27:41] | Are you there? I’m on my mark. | 你在吗 我好了 |
[1:27:51] | -I’m on. Are you there? -I’m here. We’re running late. | -好了 你在吗 -我在 你晚了 |
[1:27:54] | I know. I hit a snag. | 我知道 出了小状况 |
[1:27:57] | I’m already all set up, though. Just give me one second. | 我都弄好了 但 再等我一下 |
[1:28:06] | All right, I just gotta punch in these codes. Just sit tight. | 好的 我要输入密码 等一下 |
[1:28:30] | I got it. | 好了 |
[1:28:31] | Hang on one more beat. | 再等一下 |
[1:28:44] | It’s clear. Get in there. | 安全了 进去吧 |
[1:29:13] | I’m inside the first cage. Repeat: I am inside the first cage. | 我进了第一个铁笼 重复 我进了第一个铁笼 |
[1:29:25] | You’re all clear. | 安全了 |
[1:30:40] | -I’m set. Kill it. -All right, on my mark. | -好了 切断讯号 -好了 听我指令 |
[1:30:55] | Go. | 快去 |
[1:31:01] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[1:31:04] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:31:06] | Perfect. Tell me when you’re in second position. | 很好 你到了第二个位置就告诉我 |
[1:33:49] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[1:34:35] | -How ya doing down there? -Almost there. | -你怎么样 -快行了 |
[1:34:55] | Do you know where is Brian? | 知道布莱恩在哪里吗 |
[1:34:58] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[1:35:59] | I’m ready. | 我好了 |
[1:36:01] | I need a second here. Hold on. | 我需要点时间 等我一下 |
[1:36:05] | I’m all set. Cut the cameras. Repeat: | 我好了 快切断讯号 重复 |
[1:36:07] | I’m all set. Cut the cameras. | 我好了 快切断讯号 |
[1:36:13] | Gotta go. Got to go. | 我要行动了 我要行动了 |
[1:36:18] | What’s up? What’s up? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[1:36:22] | I got company. I got company. | 有人来了 有人来了 |
[1:36:26] | Hang on one second. | 等一下 |
[1:36:28] | Just sit tight. I’ll be right back. | 撑着点 我就回来 |
[1:37:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:37:21] | Jack, where are you? | 杰克 你在哪里 |
[1:37:27] | Jack, come in. Jack. | 杰克 进来 杰克 |
[1:37:46] | Jack, are you there? | 杰克 你在吗 |
[1:38:09] | I’m pulling out. Repeat: I’m pulling out. | 我要撤退 重复 我要撤退 |
[1:38:11] | -I’m back. I’m back. -It’s too late. | -我回来了 我回来了 -太迟了 |
[1:38:13] | -I’m pulling out. -No, it’s not. We’re good. | -我要撤退 -不 没问题 可以了 |
[1:38:15] | Get ready to go. | 准备好走了 |
[1:38:19] | On my mark. | 听我指令 |
[1:38:24] | Go, go, go. | 快去 快去 快去 |
[1:38:40] | What the hell’s wrong with these machines? | 监视器是怎么了 |
[1:38:55] | Hey, stop banging on it. Check the connection. | 别敲了 检查一下接头 |
[1:39:19] | -You see something? -I don’t know. | -有什么问题 -不晓得 |
[1:39:41] | Call them. Call Ironclad. | 给他们打电话 打给保全公司 |
[1:39:44] | -And look like idiots? -I don’t care. Call them. | -这样不是很丢脸 -我不管 快打 |
[1:40:43] | Maybe it’s some of the equipment down in the basement. | 也许是地下室的器材故障 |
[1:40:48] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[1:40:52] | Someone will be here in a few minutes. | 他们过几分钟就到 |
[1:41:41] | Where are you, kid? | 你在哪儿 孩子 |
[1:43:29] | Make a move, make a sound, and you are dead. | 你敢乱动或吭声就没命 |
[1:43:32] | Do you understand me? | 你不明白吗 |
[1:43:36] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[1:43:42] | Be quiet. | 别说话 |
[1:43:58] | I wish you had not come down here, man. | 我希望你没下来过 兄弟 |
[1:44:04] | Get over there. Turn around. Come on. Let’s go. Turn around. | 过去 转过去 快点 转过去 |
[1:44:08] | Walk over there. Open the door. | 转过去 去开门 |
[1:44:12] | Open it. | 快开门 |
[1:44:14] | Get inside. | 进去 |
[1:44:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:44:20] | You’re a good man. I don’t want to hurt you. | 你是个好人 我不想伤你 |
[1:44:23] | But if you start making noise or try to open that door, I will do it. | 你若乱来或者想开门 我就毙了你 |
[1:44:26] | Do you understand me? | 懂吗 |
[1:44:30] | Stay in there and be quiet. Everything will be fine. | 乖乖待着 不会有事的 |
[1:45:36] | I don’t wanna wait. | 我不想等了 |
[1:45:38] | I want you and Tommy to go into the basement now. | 你跟汤米马上到地下室去 |
[1:45:41] | Come on, Andre. I’m watching this. | 别这样 安卓 我正在看电视 |
[1:45:43] | Laurent, please. | 罗伦 快去 |
[1:45:47] | Tommy, get Philippe. We’re gonna be checking out the basement again. | 汤米 去找菲利 我们要再查一下地下室 |
[1:46:35] | Hold it right there! | 给我站住 |
[1:46:37] | -Are you crazy? -Take it off and put it down. | -你疯了 -把东西放下来 |
[1:46:39] | -Aw, come on. -Take it off and put it down now! | -少来 -给我把东西放下来 |
[1:46:43] | -Don’t do this. -Take it off and put it down! | -别这样 -给我把东西放在地上 |
[1:46:47] | -Please, don’t… -Don’t fucking argue with me. | -拜托 别…-别来这套 |
[1:46:49] | Take it off and put it down. | 把东西放下来 |
[1:46:52] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我办不到 办不到 |
[1:46:54] | I’ll put the next one in your knee. I don’t have time to fuck around. | 我会射穿你膝盖 别浪费时间 |
[1:46:58] | We can work out the details later. I am leaving with that scepter. | 有事以后再说 我要带走宝杖 |
[1:47:02] | Now, take it off and hand it over right now! | 把东西交给我 快点 |
[1:47:14] | Put it down. Slowly. | 放下 慢慢地 |
[1:47:18] | Now, step back. Back up. | 退后 退后一步 |
[1:47:29] | -Take off your mask. -What? | -把面罩脱掉 -什么 |
[1:47:31] | Take it off! | 快脱掉 |
[1:47:34] | I don’t have time to play games. Take it off. | 我没时间玩了 快脱掉 |
[1:47:50] | Throw it over there. | 丢过去 |
[1:47:54] | Step in the middle. | 站到中间 |
[1:47:56] | Step in the middle. That’s right. | 站过去 这就对了 |
[1:48:02] | We wouldn’t be here if you’d thrown me some respect at the beginning. | 如果一开始你对我尊重一点就不会这样 |
[1:48:06] | -Just a little bit. -This is a stupid move. | -只是有点儿 -你这么做很蠢 |
[1:48:10] | What are you doing? Just go up there and finish… | 你在干什么 只要上去并完成… |
[1:48:13] | It’s a long shot. I should play it tight. | 这是个大计划 我得小心点 |
[1:48:14] | You know what I think of your bullshit advice? | 你知道我怎么想你的那个狗屁建议的吗 |
[1:48:16] | I think that’s you trying to talk me into taking a sucker’s share… | 我觉得你想说服我拿一个骗子的好处… |
[1:48:19] | on a score that I set up from the beginning! | 而这笔买卖从一开始就是我策划的 |
[1:48:24] | You think I’m stupid, that I don’t see what you and Max are doing? | 你以为我笨得看不出来你和麦斯做的事吗 |
[1:48:30] | I mean, what is he giving you? Five, six million? | 我是说 麦斯分你五 六百万吗 |
[1:48:34] | Tell me that’s not true. | 别说是真的 |
[1:48:36] | See, that doesn’t work for me. | 我才没那么傻 |
[1:48:40] | I appreciate your help, but you should’ve made me a partner. | 谢谢你的帮忙 但你应该把我当搭档 |
[1:48:45] | Now I gotta take a shot. | 现在我要冒这个险 |
[1:48:53] | Just sit tight. Just sit tight. Everything will be fine. | 别紧张 不会有事的 |
[1:49:00] | Now you got a choice. You can either head for that tunnel… | 你有两个选择 冲向甬道… |
[1:49:04] | or smile for that camera. | 或是对镜头微笑 |
[1:49:14] | Andre, what’s happening? | 安卓 怎么回事 |
[1:49:16] | Get down! Go to the basement! | 快下去 去地下室 |
[1:49:18] | We’re being robbed! We’re being robbed! | 我们被抢了 我们被抢了 |
[1:49:25] | Henri, quick! Go outside! Wait for the police! | 亨利 快 出去 等警察 |
[1:49:36] | Let’s go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快点 快走 快走 快走 快走 |
[1:50:09] | Over here! Over here! | 在这儿 在这儿 |
[1:50:15] | -He’s in the tunnel! -Where is he? | -他在甬道里 -他在哪儿 |
[1:50:22] | Find him! | 快去找他 |
[1:50:25] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:50:40] | -Back there! -Okay! | -后面 -好的 |
[1:50:42] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[1:51:28] | -Andre! -Oh, shit. | -安卓 -哦 妈的 |
[1:51:31] | -Andre, is there a fire? -It’s okay. | -安卓 起火了吗 -没事的 |
[1:51:37] | -Where’s Danny? -Just get out! | -丹尼呢 -快出去吧 |
[1:51:39] | -Okay. -Just wait outside. | -好 -在外面等 |
[1:51:44] | My radio. | 我的收音机 |
[1:51:45] | -Just wait outside! -Okay, bye-bye. | -到外面等 -好 再见 |
[1:51:52] | Wait, Brian, wait! | 等等 布莱恩 等等 |
[1:51:54] | Get back, Brian! | 回去 布莱恩 |
[1:51:58] | It’s Brian! It’s Brian! | 是布莱恩 是布莱恩 |
[1:52:01] | -Have you seen Brian? -He’s okay! He’s outside! | -你看到布莱恩吗 -他没事 他在外面 |
[1:52:05] | No! My God, it’s him! | 不 天啊 就是他干的 |
[1:52:09] | It’s okay now. It’s okay. | 现在没事了 没事了 |
[1:54:44] | Attention. The bus to Albany, New York leaves in five… | 请注意 去纽约州奥尔巴尼的巴士将在五分钟… |
[1:54:50] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[1:54:51] | -Hey, did you make it? -Fuck you. | -嘿 你逃出来了吗 -去你的 |
[1:54:55] | Come on. I’m just checking to make sure you got out okay. | 别这样 我只是看看你有没有逃出来 |
[1:54:57] | I knew you’d give ’em the slip. | 我知道你溜了 |
[1:55:00] | I’m almost home, too, here, by the way. | 我也快脱身了 |
[1:55:02] | Oh, you are, huh? You sure about that? | 哦 是吗 你确定 |
[1:55:04] | Look, whatever you’re thinking about, just forget it, okay? | 不管你有多不爽 算了吧 好吗 |
[1:55:07] | This is over now and you just gotta deal with it. | 一切都完了 愿赌就得服输 |
[1:55:09] | It’s not over yet ’cause you don’t know where you’re going, and I do. | 还没完 你不知道自己会有什么下场 而我知道 |
[1:55:13] | -You don’t know shit! -You know where you’re going? | -你知道个屁 -你知道你会怎么样吗 |
[1:55:15] | I’m five minutes from being gone. You can’t imagine where I’m going. | 我马上就要走了 我会逃得远远的谁也找不到 |
[1:55:20] | -You got nothing. -You know what I got. | -你不必逃 你什么都没有 -你知道我赢了 |
[1:55:23] | You just can’t deal with the fact that I beat you. | 你只是不承认我打败你了 |
[1:55:25] | Oh, yeah? What have you got? | 哦 是吗 你到底有什么 |
[1:55:27] | Huh? What have you got? | 啊 你到底有什么 |
[1:55:29] | You know what I’ve got. | 你明明知道 |
[1:56:00] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[1:56:01] | When did you start thinking you were better than me, huh? | 你什么时候开始觉得你比我强 嗯 |
[1:56:05] | You still there, ace? | 高手 你还在吗 |
[1:56:08] | Okay. Nicely done. | 好的 做的不错 |
[1:56:11] | Nicely done. Now let’s talk about this. | 好�砘� 算你狠 我们谈谈吧 |
[1:56:13] | Okay, let’s see. How’d you put it? ” Deal with it. It’s over.” | 好吧 我们看看 你不是说”愿赌就得服输” |
[1:56:16] | No, I don’t think so. You want me to list the ways I can burn you? | 不 我觉得不对 你想让我去检举你吗 |
[1:56:19] | We either work this out right now, or I will take you down. | 你不分我钱我就把你拖下水 |
[1:56:22] | Oh, yeah? How? My shop, my tools, they’re gone. | 哦 是吗 怎么拖 我的设备全都搬走了 |
[1:56:26] | Me, my friend, I’m just a taxpaying jazz club owner. | 我只是奉公守法的爵士吧老板 |
[1:56:29] | You? Every cop in the city’s looking for you right about now. | 而你 你却是受到通缉的大盗 |
[1:56:32] | So if I were you, I’d quit making threats and hit the road. | 所以我要是你 就赶紧逃命吧 |
[1:56:40] | Nice working with you, ace. | 很高兴跟你合作 高手 |
[1:56:42] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好 再见 |
[1:57:17] | Montreal was stunned by the daring predawn robbery… | 蒙特娄海关大楼… |
[1:57:20] | of the old city’s historic customshouse. | 发生一宗窃案 |
[1:57:23] | A priceless scepter was stolen. A senior night janitor… | 一件无价之宝失窃 一个老看门人… |
[1:57:27] | identified this man… | 指认此人… |
[1:57:29] | as the prime suspect in the burglary. | 就是劫案的首席嫌犯 |
[1:57:31] | He was spotted leaving the scene moments after the robbery… | 他在窃案后被看见离开现场… |
[1:57:34] | and is now the focus of a massive manhunt. | 他目前受到全面追捕 |
[1:57:36] | A second suspect vanished from the scene without a trace. | 第二名嫌犯消失无踪 |
[1:57:40] | Police have no solid leads. | 警方毫无线索 |