英文名称:The Scorpion King 3 Battle for Redemption
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | (PEOPLE CHATTERING) | (人民叽叽喳喳) |
[00:43] | (MAN CRIES OUT IN PAIN) | (男子大声呼喊在痛苦中) |
[00:52] | (CRYING OUT CONTINUES) | (哭了出来继续) |
[00:56] | (PANTING) | (喘气) |
[00:59] | (MOANS) | (呻吟) |
[01:18] | (CRYING OUT) | (哭了出来) |
[01:21] | SIRIS: Well. | SIRIS:好。 |
[01:23] | Behold | 看哪! |
[01:26] | the great Scorpion King. | 伟大的蝎子王。 |
[01:30] | Please forgive our revelries, but we cannot believe our good luck. | 请原谅我们的revelries,但 我们不能相信我们的好运气。 |
[01:35] | That being able, at one time, | 能够在同一时间,也就是说, |
[01:38] | to rid the world of an Akkadian | 摆脱世界的阿卡 |
[01:40] | and, at the same time, | 而且,在同一时间, |
[01:43] | erase the memory | 清除内存 |
[01:44] | of your legendary failures. | 您传奇的失败。 |
[01:48] | (GRUNTS) | (石鲈) |
[01:55] | (CHILDREN LAUGHING) | (孩子笑) |
[01:56] | To your people. | 你的人。 |
[02:04] | As well as to your queen. | 以及您的女王。 |
[02:09] | Your queen was a great sorceress… | 你的皇后 一个伟大的女巫… … |
[02:15] | How was it that she was unable to see her own demise, huh? | 它是如何,她是无法 看到自己的灭亡,是吧? |
[02:21] | (SIRIS LAUGHING) | (SIRIS笑) |
[02:30] | Did you really think | 难道你真的认为 |
[02:34] | that you could be a leader of men? Hmm? | 你可以 男性的领导者?嗯? |
[02:37] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[02:40] | Akkadians are good for but one thing. | 阿卡德是好的 但有一件事。 |
[02:44] | Destruction. | 销毁。 |
[03:00] | (MOANING) | (呻吟) |
[03:02] | You almost single-handedly decimated a civilization | 你几乎是单枪匹马 毁灭一个文明 |
[03:05] | that took over 3,000 years to build. | 接手 3000年建成。 |
[03:09] | (LAUGHING) | (笑) |
[03:15] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[03:18] | (EXCLAIMS) | (感叹) |
[03:20] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[03:27] | (MEN EXCLAIMING) | (男装感叹) |
[03:32] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[03:35] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[03:44] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[03:57] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[04:05] | (SWORDS SWISHING AND BODY THUMPING) | (剑嗖嗖及 机构怦) |
[04:20] | NARRATOR: Mathayus, the once mighty Scorpion King, | 旁白:Mathayus 曾经显赫一时的蝎子王, |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1257个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:236个,六级词汇:122个,GRE词汇:156个,托福词汇:184个,考研词汇:271个,专四词汇:216个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:503个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:24] | has lost his empire and his beloved queen. | 已经失去了他的帝国 和他心爱的皇后。 |
[04:29] | With nothing left to live for. | 没有留下来住。 |
[04:31] | His only desire is to die well in the pursuit of mercenary gold, | 他唯一的愿望是死 雇佣军的黄金的追求, |
[04:38] | and freedom from the pain that haunts him. | 和免于 困扰着他的痛苦。 |
[04:50] | King Horus, the most powerful ruler in the world, | 国王荷鲁斯,最 在世界上强大的统治者, |
[04:54] | faces a crisis that could cost him his kingdom. | 面临危机,可能 花费了他自己的王国。 |
[05:03] | His brother, Ta/us, a ruthless warrior, | 他的哥哥,大/我们, 一名残忍的武士, |
[05:06] | has taken a legion of SOLDIERS to the Far East to pillage its treasures | 已经采取了军团士兵 远东掠夺其珍品 |
[05:12] | and amass an army powerful enough | 和凝聚一支军队 足够强大 |
[05:14] | to return and conquer Horus’ kingdom. | 返回和 征服荷鲁斯“的国度。 |
[05:21] | Now, Talus marches on the palace of King Ramusan, | 现在,距骨游行 Ramusan国王的宫殿, |
[05:24] | Horus’ last ally in the known world, | 荷鲁斯“最后的盟友 在已知的世界, |
[05:28] | and guardian of the legendary Book of the Dead. | 和监护人的 传说中的死者的图书。 |
[05:34] | Horus must stop Talus before he lays hands on the Book | 荷鲁斯必须停止距骨前 他奠定了手中的书 |
[05:38] | and enslaves Ramusan’s people. | 和奴役Ramusan的人。 |
[05:41] | For this, he needs a fearless champion | 对于这一点, 他需要一个无所畏惧的冠军 |
[05:45] | willing to accept what is certainly a suicide mission. | 愿意接受的是什么 肯定是自杀任务。 |
[05:54] | HORUS: Well done, Mathayus. | 荷鲁斯:干得好,Mathayus。 |
[05:57] | Formidable work besting Siris. | 击败Siris艰巨的工作。 |
[06:02] | He was one of my most valued military advisors. | 他是我最 重视军事顾问。 |
[06:05] | That’s funny. He didn’t seem to have a head for battle. | 这很有趣。他似乎没有 有一个战斗的头。 |
[06:08] | Humor from an Akkadian, proof that anything is possible. | 幽默从阿卡德,证明 一切皆有可能。 |
[06:12] | We intercepted one of his messenger parcels | 我们截获一 他的信使包裹 |
[06:15] | detailing all of our defensive strongholds. | 详细说明我们的所有 防守据点。 |
[06:18] | Who was he working for? | 他是谁的工作? |
[06:19] | My brother. Talus. | 我的弟弟。距骨。 |
[06:23] | After my father died and left the kingdom to me, | 之后我父亲死亡, 给我留下的王国, |
[06:25] | Talus became very, very angry. | 距骨成为非常,非常生气。 |
[06:30] | He thought he was the rightful heir to the throne. | 他以为他是 应有的王位继承人。 |
[06:33] | With all due respect, Your Highness, I have a few vessels of wine | 所有应有的尊重,殿下, 我有几个血管的葡萄酒 |
[06:36] | and a small army of harem girls to conquer tonight. | 和小军的后宫 今晚征服女孩。 |
[06:39] | Can we just skip to the part where you tell me who you want killed? | 我们刚刚跳过的部分地方 你能告诉我你想打死谁? |
[06:43] | Your royal nobility didn’t take long to wear off. | 没有你的皇室贵族 多久穿脱。 |
[06:53] | Walk with me. | 与我同行。 |
[07:03] | BOY: The king. | 男孩:王。 |
[07:04] | Someone that they call Cobra is the leader of the tribal resistance. | 他们称之为眼镜蛇的人是 部落抵抗运动的领导者。 |
[07:09] | MATHAYUS: (SCOFFS) Naming yourself after a venomous creature? | MATHAYUS:(嘲笑)命名自己 后一个恶毒的生物? |
[07:11] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 为什么我没有想到呢? |
[07:13] | Once he finds out your mission is to protect King Ramusan, | 一旦他发现你的使命 是为了保护国王Ramusan, |
[07:17] | I’m hoping that he comes to your aid. | 我希望, 他来到你的援助。 |
[07:22] | Your chances of survival, Mathayus, are minimal at best. | 你生存的机会, Mathayus,充其量是微乎其微的。 |
[07:28] | When do I leave? | 当我离开? |
[07:30] | Tomorrow. | 明天。 |
[07:32] | Well, better start drinking. (CHUCKLES) | 好,更好地开始喝。 (笑) |
[07:34] | I only need you to hold Talus off | 我只需要你 举行距骨 |
[07:36] | long enough for me to get my army there. | 足够长的时间对我来说 得到我的军队有。 |
[07:39] | King Ramusan will give you 10,000 pieces of gold | 国王Ramusan会给你 黄金10000件 |
[07:42] | at the completion of your mission. | 在完成 你的任务。 |
[07:43] | I will give you another 10 upon my arrival. | 我会再给你一次 10后,我的到来。 |
[07:46] | That is, if you survive long enough to collect it. | 也就是说,如果你生存 足够长的时间来收集。 |
[07:51] | I’m sending someone with you. | 我送你这样的人。 |
[07:54] | I work alone. You know that. | 我独自工作。 你知道这一点。 |
[07:56] | Mathayus, you stand to help a great many people. | Mathayus,你站在 帮助很多人。 |
[07:59] | Perhaps that can provide some redemption for past sins. | 这也许可以提供一些 赎回为过去的罪孽。 |
[08:06] | I’ll never have redemption for the past. | 我永远不会有 对于过去的赎回。 |
[08:08] | The gods will curse my passing, and I will thank them for it. | 神明会骂我的传递, 我会感谢他们。 |
[08:12] | I do this for money alone. | 我不为钱就凭这一点。 |
[08:14] | OLAF: You all fight like little girls. | 反欺诈:你所有的斗争 像小女孩。 |
[08:16] | Which one of your… OLAF: Idiots. | 其中之一的… 反欺诈:白痴。 |
[08:17] | Mighty warriors will accompany me? | 威武的勇士 会陪我吗? |
[08:20] | OLAF: Who will challenge me? That one. | 反欺诈:谁来挑战我? 那一个。 |
[08:24] | (GRUNTING) MATHAYUS: That ape? | (叫声) MATHAYUS:猿? |
[08:25] | Under what rock did you find him? | 在什么岩石 你找到他了吗? |
[08:27] | He was one of the only survivors of the great siege of Babylon. | 他是唯一的幸存者之一 巴比伦围困。 |
[08:30] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[08:31] | We brought him into our ranks | 我们带他到我们的行列 |
[08:33] | because of his unique skill set. | 因为他 一套独特的技能。 |
[08:36] | My men have yet to embrace him. | 我的男性却尚未拥抱他。 |
[08:38] | Go cry to your mama! (YELLING) | 去哭你妈! (大喊大叫) |
[08:41] | I wonder why. | 我不知道为什么。 |
[08:43] | (GRUNTS) Ha! | (石鲈)哈! |
[08:46] | OLAF: Your hat looks stupid. (CHUCKLING) | 反欺诈:你的帽子看起来愚蠢。 (笑着) |
[08:49] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[08:51] | Assassin! | 刺客! |
[08:52] | MATHAYUS: You Highness, do you really think this… | MATHAYUS:您殿下, 你真的认为… … |
[08:54] | I’ll save you, Sire! | 我来救你,陛下! |
[08:57] | Filthy Akkadian, come here. I’ll squeeze you. | 肮脏的阿卡德人,来到这里。 我会挤你。 |
[09:00] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[09:02] | MATHAYUS: Get off me, maniac! | MATHAYUS:下车我,疯子! |
[09:05] | Olaf, have you gone completely stupid? | 奥拉夫,你走了 完全愚蠢吗? |
[09:08] | He’s an Akkadian, Sire! He’s sent to kill you! | 他的一个阿卡德,父系! 他派人杀了你! |
[09:11] | He’s working for me. | 他对我的工作。 |
[09:15] | Olaf’s devotion to the realm, albeit humbling, | Olaf的献身 境界,虽然震撼人心, |
[09:18] | tends to cloud his judgment. | 往往到云他的判断。 |
[09:20] | My apologies. | 我的道歉。 |
[09:23] | And you’re working with him. | 你与他一起工作。 |
[09:25] | Working? What? | 工作?什么? |
[09:28] | A quest. | 一个任务。 |
[09:30] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[09:33] | (BELCHES) | (嗝) |
[09:35] | (GROANING) Let’s drink! | (呻吟)让我们的饮料! |
[09:37] | Did you bathe in camel dung this morning? | 你洗澡的骆驼 牛粪这个早上? |
[09:41] | I smell like warrior! | 我闻到像战士! |
[09:44] | Well, thank the gods my kingdom is safe. (BOTH GRUNTING) | 好了,感谢神,我的王国是安全的。 (BOTH叫声) |
[09:48] | Prepare them for their journey. | 为他们的旅程做好准备。 |
[10:00] | OLAF: ? Well, I met me a girl from Sodom. | 反欺诈:?好吧,我遇见了我 一个女孩从所多玛。 |
[10:03] | ? With a moustache and an ample bottom. | ?随着胡子 充足的底部。 |
[10:06] | ? She said with a wink as she poured me a drink | ?她说了一个眼色 因为她给我倒一杯饮料 |
[10:09] | ? “if it’s big feet you like, I got ’em!” ? | ?“如果这是大脚丫 你想,我得到了他们!“? |
[10:12] | (LAUGHING) | (笑) |
[10:13] | I heard stories about an Akkadian once. | 我听到的故事 约阿卡一次。 |
[10:17] | Tales of incredible feats in battle. | 令人难以置信的故事 城市公共交通在战斗。 |
[10:21] | A man so mighty many believed him part god. | 如此强大的一个男子 许多人认为他的一部分神。 |
[10:27] | I do not know much, but of one thing I am certain, | 我不知道很多,但 有一件事我敢肯定, |
[10:31] | you’re no Akkadian. | 你没有阿卡德。 |
[10:34] | That’s a mighty mound of horseshit. | 这是一个强大的 土堆的谎话。 |
[10:37] | Oh! I could really go for a sheep’s stomach stuffed with crickets. | 哦!我真的可以去羊 胃塞满蟋蟀。 |
[10:41] | (BELCHES) | (嗝) |
[10:43] | You probably eat like a bird. | 你可能吃像鸟。 |
[10:47] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[10:48] | What’s with the hair? | 头发什么的? |
[10:50] | How do you get it all straight and shiny like that? | 你如何获得这一切 直和光泽这样吗? |
[10:53] | Did Mama comb that hair 100 times every night? | 做了妈妈的梳子,头发 每晚100倍? |
[10:56] | (BOTH SNORTING) | (两个吸食) |
[10:57] | Or did Grandma have a recipe she passed down through the generations? | 还是奶奶有一个配方,她 经过几代传下来呢? |
[11:01] | (IMITATING OLD WOMAN) “Just a hint of bat poop” | (模仿老太太) “只是一个蝙蝠船尾的提示” |
[11:03] | “with just a touch of monkey testicle.” | “只需轻轻一触 猴子的睾丸。“ |
[11:06] | (GROANS) | (呻吟) |
[11:08] | Oh, how about that? Your balls finally dropped. | 哦,怎么样? 你的球终于下降。 |
[11:11] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[11:13] | See I finally got you to shut up. | 我终于见 让你关闭。 |
[11:16] | You wanna go, Akkadian? | 你想去,阿卡得? |
[11:18] | Huh? Already going. | 咦? 已经打算。 |
[11:20] | You call that punching, princess? | 您调用 冲压,公主? |
[11:23] | Or are you courting me with those love taps? Huh? | 或者是你追我 那些爱水龙头?咦? |
[11:26] | Great humper of sheep? | 大保险杆的羊? |
[11:29] | (GRUNTING) (YELLING) | (叫声) (大喊大叫) |
[11:32] | Down you go, Akkadian. | 下来你去,阿卡得。 |
[11:36] | At my feet, where you belong. | 在我的脚下,属于你。 |
[11:38] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[11:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I mess up your hair? | 噢,对不起。 我弄乱你的头发吗? |
[11:44] | Wait. Let me fix it. | 等待。 让我修复它。 |
[11:45] | Nice try. | 不错的尝试。 |
[11:47] | How does this feel, you filthy swine? | 如何这种感觉, 你肮脏的猪? |
[11:50] | You like my face? Let me give you a closer look. | 你喜欢我的脸吗? 让我给你仔细看看。 |
[11:54] | (GROANING) | (连天) |
[11:56] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[11:58] | (GROANING) | (连天) |
[12:01] | BANDIT: Give us your gold or we’ll out your throats. | BANDIT:请给我们您的黄金或 我们将你的喉咙。 |
[12:05] | OLAF: Go back to Mama. | 反欺诈:回到妈妈。 |
[12:08] | BANDIT: Hey! What are you doing? | BANDIT:嘿! 你在做什么呢? |
[12:10] | My mama sends her regards! | 我的妈妈送她的问候! |
[12:14] | They are fools. | 他们是傻瓜。 |
[12:16] | (EXCLAIMS) | (感叹) |
[12:17] | OLAF: One-legged sheep moves faster than you. | 反欺诈:独腿 羊的移动比你快。 |
[12:19] | BANDIT: Forget them. | BANDIT:忘记他们。 |
[12:20] | MATHAYUS: You would know! | MATHAYUS:你会知道! |
[12:21] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[12:25] | OLAF: Kiss me, precious. | 反欺诈:吻我, 珍贵。 |
[12:27] | BANDIT: That was the easiest robbery we have done in years. | BANDIT:这是最简单的 抢劫,我们已经做了多年。 |
[12:31] | OLAF: That’s about all I can take from you, Akkadian! | 反欺诈:这是对所有我可以 从你,阿卡得! |
[12:37] | (MEN LAUGHING) | (男装笑) |
[12:40] | (CHATTERING) | (七嘴八舌) |
[12:57] | Mmm. | 嗯。 |
[12:58] | That’s good. | 这很好。 |
[13:01] | Now, that’s how you stoke a fire. | 现在,这如何 您斯托克火灾。 |
[13:03] | Let’s sober you guys up. | 让我们冷静你们。 |
[13:04] | Nobody touches my stuff! | 没有人触动了我的东西! |
[13:08] | Crime doesn’t pay! | 犯罪不付! |
[13:10] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[13:14] | MATHAYUS: Olaf, make mine medium rare! | MATHAYUS:奥拉夫 矿介质罕见! |
[13:17] | (MEN SCREAMING) | (男装尖叫) |
[13:19] | (OLAF LAUGHING) | (OLAF笑) |
[13:21] | OLAF: At least you’ll be able to see where you’re going! | 反欺诈:至少你就可以 看到你要去哪里! |
[13:26] | Not bad. Maybe you are an Akkadian after all. | 不坏。也许你是 毕竟阿卡。 |
[13:29] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[13:33] | That was fun. Almost broke a sweat. | 这是乐趣。 几乎打破了汗水。 |
[13:36] | Now where is my baby? (KISSES) | 现在是我的宝贝在哪里呢? (吻) |
[13:39] | There you are. | 有你。 |
[13:41] | (SIGHS) | (叹气) |
[13:44] | (EXHALES) | (呼气) |
[13:47] | (SIGHS) | (叹气) |
[13:49] | This is a nice camp. | 这是一个不错的营地。 |
[13:52] | It’s good of them to get it ready for us. | 这对他们的好 得到它为我们准备好。 |
[13:54] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[13:57] | It was a good day. | 这是一个很好的的一天。 |
[13:59] | Mmm. | 嗯。 |
[14:00] | That it was. | 这是。 |
[14:08] | Where are you from? | 你从哪儿来? |
[14:10] | I haven’t seen your kind in the desert before. | 我没有看到你的那种 前在沙漠中。 |
[14:15] | I’m a Teuton from Germania. | 我是一个来自日耳曼的日耳曼。 |
[14:18] | Land of mountains, snow | 土地山,雪 |
[14:22] | and ice. | 和冰。 |
[14:30] | Are you crying? No. | 你哭什么? 号 |
[14:32] | (CHUCKLES) | (笑) |
[14:34] | Dirt in my eye. | 越野在我的眼睛。 |
[14:36] | How’d you end up here? | 你怎么最终会在这里? |
[14:38] | Ha! I came to fight in the great desert wars for gold. | 哈!我来打 黄金大沙漠战争。 |
[14:42] | I was to take my spoils back home, | 我把我的 战利品回到家里, |
[14:45] | but I have not earned the fortune I had hoped for. | 但我不赚 财富我所希望的。 |
[14:49] | Well, when we help this pitiful king, | 那么,当我们帮助 这个可怜的国王, |
[14:55] | you shall have them. | 你应。 |
[14:57] | And I can return to my Olga. | 我可以回到我的奥尔加。 |
[15:00] | Olga, and our 17 daughters. | 奥尔加和17女儿。 |
[15:04] | (COUGHS) | (咳嗽) |
[15:05] | Seventeen daughters? | 十七女儿? |
[15:07] | OLAF: Yes. | 反欺诈:是的。 |
[15:08] | But I still await a son. | 但我仍然在等待了一个儿子。 |
[15:10] | It doesn’t sound like it’s for lack of trying. | 听起来并不像 它的缺乏尝试。 |
[15:12] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[15:14] | What about you? What’s your history in this place? | 你怎么样? 请问你在这个地方的历史? |
[15:23] | I have no history. | 我没有历史。 |
[15:27] | I just want to know where you’re from, brother. | 我只是想知道 你来自哪里,兄弟。 |
[15:29] | We’re not brothers. You understand? | 我们不是亲兄弟。 你明白吗? |
[15:34] | Who pissed in your wineskin? | 在您的wineskin谁生气? |
[15:38] | Time for rest. We have many days travel ahead of us. | 休息的时间。 我们有很多天的旅行摆在我们面前的。 |
[15:56] | (THUNDER RUMBLES) | (雷隆隆) |
[16:06] | (LOUD SNORING) | (打鼾) |
[16:11] | MATHAYUS: Oh, Olaf, your breath smells like rotten yak carcass. | MATHAYUS:哦,奥拉夫,你的呼吸 闻起来像烂牦牛胴体。 |
[16:20] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[16:22] | Great gods! What do they feed you cats over here? | 伟大的神灵! 他们怎么养活你猫在这里? |
[16:26] | Olaf. Olaf! | 奥拉夫。奥拉夫! |
[16:28] | Olga? | 奥尔加? |
[16:30] | MATHAYUS: Bye, Olaf. Die well. | MATHAYUS:再见,奥拉夫。 模具以及。 |
[16:31] | (ROARING) | (咆哮) |
[16:35] | I’ve heard tales of such beasts. They look hungry. | 我听说过这样的野兽的故事。 他们看起来饿了。 |
[16:41] | Don’t run. | 不要运行。 |
[16:43] | OLAF: I’m running! | 反欺诈:我跑! |
[16:49] | MESSANGER: Sire, news from King Ramusan’s palace. | 通讯:陛下,新闻 Ramusan国王的宫殿。 |
[17:01] | Talus has declared war on Ramusan. | 距骨已宣布 战争上Ramusan。 |
[17:05] | Fetch me the rest of my generals. | 取我的休息 我的将军。 |
[17:10] | We march tonight. | 我们今晚三月。 |
[17:14] | Fetch them! | 获取它们! |
[17:15] | SOLDIER: Yes, Sire. | 士兵:是的,陛下。 |
[17:18] | By the gods, Talus, | 由神,距骨, |
[17:22] | I will spill your blood myself for this. | 我会泄漏你的 这血的自己。 |
[17:53] | OLAF: The jungle has been known to swallow men whole. | 反欺诈:丛林 众所周知,吞下男子整个。 |
[17:56] | I’ve heard tales of half-monkey men drinking human blood. | 我听说半猴的故事 人体血液中的男性饮酒。 |
[18:00] | MATHAYUS: Excuse me if I don’t consider a north country barbarian | MATHAYUS:对不起,如果我不 考虑北方国家胡人 |
[18:03] | an expert at jungle warfare. | 在丛林战的专家。 |
[18:29] | With any luck, we’ll make Ramusan’s palace by Sundown. | 运气好的话,我们将 Ramusan的宫殿日落而息。 |
[18:40] | HATHOR: Sire, we captured one of Cobra’s rebels for interrogation. | 哈托尔:陛下,我们抓获了一个 审讯眼镜蛇的叛军。 |
[18:45] | Ramusan’s army is on the move, | Ramusan的军队是在移动, |
[18:47] | but the king remains at the palace with the Book. | 但国王仍然在 书的宫殿。 |
[18:51] | And still no sign of Cobra. | 仍没有迹象眼镜蛇。 |
[18:54] | What have we? | 我们有什么? |
[18:57] | Officer? | 官? |
[18:59] | Or do I give too much credit to these heathens | 还是我给太多 这些异教徒信贷 |
[19:01] | to assume some proper chain of command? | 承担一些适当的 命令链? |
[19:04] | (ALL LAUGHING) | (都笑) |
[19:06] | Where is Cobra? | 眼镜蛇在哪里? |
[19:08] | Is he planning an ambush? | 他规划埋伏? |
[19:11] | He’s not shown his face in days. Where is he? | 他不是在天显示他的脸。 他在哪里? |
[19:14] | (EXCLAIMING) | (感叹) |
[19:16] | Perhaps I should speak just a little bit louder. | 也许我要发言 只是一点点的呼声。 |
[19:19] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[19:22] | Might you hear me now? | 你可能会听到我吗? |
[19:23] | (ALL LAUGHING) | (都笑) |
[19:24] | TALUS: Horus will send an army, | 距骨:荷鲁斯会 发送的军队, |
[19:27] | if he has not done so already. | 如果他没有这样做。 |
[19:30] | We must not wait to take Ramusan. | 我们决不能等待 采取Ramusan。 |
[19:33] | Send a detail of men to attack tonight. | 发送的细节 今晚的男子攻击。 |
[19:44] | MERCHANT 1: I could give you two more. Two for you. | 商船1:我可以给你两个。 两个你。 |
[19:46] | MERCHANT 2: Come celebrate beautiful cobra. Come celebrate flesh. | 商船2:来庆祝美丽的眼镜蛇。 来庆祝肉。 |
[19:53] | Very cheap. | 很便宜。 |
[19:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[19:58] | MERCHANT 3: Fat chicken for you. | 商船3: 为你的发鸡。 |
[20:18] | SOLDIER: Your Highness! | 战士:你的殿下! |
[20:19] | We spotted a detachment of Talus’ army approaching from the south! | 我们发现了一个支队距骨“ 从南方军队逼近! |
[20:23] | Move into the palace! SOLDIER: Come on! | 移动到宫殿! 战士:来吧! |
[20:25] | Quickly! | 快! |
[20:26] | SOLDIER: Down the line! Go! | 战士:下了线! GO! |
[20:27] | RAMUSAN: Prepare to close the gates. | RAMUSAN:准备 关闭的大门。 |
[20:30] | (SOLDIERS CLAMORING) | (兵士吵着) |
[20:34] | Move! Quickly! | 移动! 快! |
[20:38] | (OLAF BELCHING) | (OLAF嗳气) |
[20:39] | (SHUSHING) (SHUSHING) | |
[20:43] | (CLAMORING IN DISTANCE) | (距离叫嚣) |
[20:48] | MATHAYUS: Olaf, we may be too late. | MATHAYUS:奥拉夫 我们可能为时已晚。 |
[20:50] | OLAF: If we’re too late, we’re still getting the gold, right? | 反欺诈:如果我们来得太晚了,我们 仍然得到金,对不对? |
[20:53] | Focus. Look down there. Those are Talus’ men. | 焦点。往下看。 这些都是Talus的男子。 |
[20:57] | OLAF: I count 50 men in Talus’ royal colors. | 反欺诈:我数50人 Talus的皇家色彩。 |
[21:01] | More like 60, 65. | 更多类似60,65。 |
[21:03] | OLAF: We need a plan. | 反欺诈:我们需要一个计划。 |
[21:05] | Really? I thought we’d just run down there yelling | 真的吗?我想我们刚刚 运行那里大呼小叫 |
[21:08] | and thumping our chests, try and scare them to death. | 并重创我们的胸前, 试图吓唬他们死刑。 |
[21:11] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这不是一个坏主意。 |
[21:15] | RAMUSAN: Secure the gate! | RAMUSAN:安全门! |
[21:17] | SOLDIER: Secure the main door! | 战士:安全门主! |
[21:20] | RAMUSAN: They come for the Book. | RAMUSAN:他们来 书。 |
[21:24] | These men are assassins. | 这些人是刺客。 |
[21:26] | Talus wishes for me to die without honor, | 距骨的愿望对我来说 死没有荣誉, |
[21:30] | while my people defend the land they have owned for centuries. | 而我的人捍卫土地 他们已经拥有了几百年。 |
[21:34] | He must never taste victory, | 他必须从未品尝胜利, |
[21:36] | only the copper sting of his own blood. Right? | 只有铜蛰 他自己的血。对不对? |
[21:40] | (SOLDIERS CHEERING) | (兵士欢呼) |
[21:53] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[21:54] | Defend the gate! | 保卫的大门! |
[22:07] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[22:10] | OLAF: We could try gorilla fighting. | 反欺诈:我们可以尝试 大猩猩战斗。 |
[22:13] | Chimps attack in numbers, | 黑猩猩攻击,在数量上, |
[22:15] | like an army trying to overwhelm their enemy. | 就像军队试图 压倒他们的敌人。 |
[22:19] | The gorilla does not have the benefit of numbers. | 大猩猩没有 数字的利益。 |
[22:22] | He makes the enemy bring the fight to him. | 他使敌人 给他带来的斗争。 |
[22:26] | More cunning. More deadly. | 更狡猾。 更为致命。 |
[22:29] | One gorilla is better than 50 chimps. | 一个大猩猩 超过50黑猩猩更好。 |
[22:33] | Well, you’re not as dumb as you look. | 好了,你不 作为哑,你看看。 |
[22:36] | (CHUCKLING) Or sound. | (笑着)或声音。 |
[22:37] | I’m not even gonna talk about the smell. | 我不甚至要去 谈的气味。 |
[22:40] | What are you talking about? I smell delicious. | 什么是你说什么? 我闻到美味。 |
[22:43] | (SOLDIERS YELLING) | (兵士大呼小叫) |
[22:50] | Bring in the beasts! Second positions! | 引进的野兽! 第二阵地! |
[23:08] | It’s time for battle. | 这是战斗的时候了。 |
[23:09] | OLAF: Let’s crack some skulls. | 反欺诈:让我们破解一些头骨。 |
[23:21] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[23:29] | RAMUSAN: Repel the ladders! | RAMUSAN:击退梯子! |
[23:38] | Horus has forsaken us, men! | 荷鲁斯已经抛弃了我们,男人! |
[23:40] | Hold your positions! | 保持你的位置! |
[23:49] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[23:52] | (SHUSHING) (SHUSHING) | |
[23:55] | (CHOKING) | (哽咽) |
[24:06] | (SNIFFING) | (嗅探) |
[24:07] | (CHUCKLES) | (笑) |
[24:09] | Hey. Oil. | 嘿。油。 |
[24:12] | VVhoosh! (CHUCKLES) | VVhoosh! (笑) |
[24:15] | Fight with me to the end! | 与我斗争到底! |
[24:18] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[24:20] | If we cannot have life, we will have honor! | 如果我们不能有生命, 我们将荣幸! |
[24:23] | (TRUMPETING) | (鼓吹) |
[24:28] | RAMUSAN: Don’t retreat! | RAMUSAN:没有退路! |
[24:36] | Move to the wall! | 移动到墙上! |
[24:56] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[25:19] | Regroup! | 重新组合! |
[25:22] | I should have never trusted an outsider to come to our aid. | 我应该从来没有信任的一个 外人来我们的援助。 |
[25:40] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[25:46] | (TRUMPETING) | (鼓吹) |
[25:53] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[25:56] | (CHEERING) | (欢呼声) |
[26:00] | (EXCLAIMING) | (感叹) |
[26:05] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[26:10] | TALUS SOLDIER: There’s something outside! | 距骨战士: 有东西外! |
[26:16] | Attack formation. | 攻击阵型。 |
[26:23] | Quick march. Formation! | 快速行军。形成! |
[26:27] | We cannot see them! | 我们看不到他们! |
[26:32] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[26:39] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[26:41] | Horus has fulfilled his promise. | 荷鲁斯有 履行自己的诺言。 |
[26:51] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[27:07] | OLAF: Let’s get the gold. | 反欺诈:让我们的黄金。 |
[27:14] | Sire, Akkadian and | 陛下,阿卡和 |
[27:18] | this guy. | 这家伙。 |
[27:23] | You’re expecting diplomats? | 你期待的外交官? |
[27:24] | Actually, yes. (CHUCKLES) | 事实上,是的。 (笑) |
[27:26] | Maybe we should’ve just asked the bad guys to leave the king alone. | 也许我们应该刚刚问 坏人独自离开国王。 |
[27:29] | GUARD: Stop. | 后卫:停止。 |
[27:32] | In any case, we are grateful to King Horus for his assistance. | 在任何情况下,我们感谢 国王荷鲁斯他的协助。 |
[27:36] | And not a moment too soon. | 而不是一个时刻还为时过早。 |
[27:38] | Your men have my warmest invitation to enter the palace. | 你的男人们致以热烈的 邀请进入宫殿。 |
[27:42] | My men? RAMUSAN: Your army. | 我的男人吗? RAMUSAN:你的军队。 |
[27:43] | The men waiting in the jungle. | 男子在丛林中等待。 |
[27:45] | (SCOFFS) | (嘲笑) |
[27:47] | There’s no army, Your Highness. | 有没有军队,殿下。 |
[27:48] | Just us. | 只是我们。 |
[27:53] | (BOTH CHUCKLING) | (BOTH笑着) |
[27:55] | RAMUSAN: Oh. | RAMUSAN:哦。 |
[27:56] | Well, I am impressed to say the least. | 好了,给我留下了深刻的印象 至少可以这样说。 |
[28:00] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢。谢谢。 |
[28:02] | Normally a victory celebration would be in order, but… | 通常情况下,庆祝胜利 为了将,但是… … |
[28:06] | But you can’t afford to spend any of our gold on it. | 但你不能花得起 我们的黄金就可以了。 |
[28:10] | Yes, we need to discuss the gold. | 是的,我们需要 讨论黄金。 |
[28:14] | There isn’t any. | 这里没有任何。 |
[28:17] | I’m sorry, I thought he just said there isn’t any gold. | 对不起,我以为他只是 说没有任何黄金。 |
[28:21] | That can’t possibly be true. | 这不可能是真实的。 |
[28:28] | Draw your sword, idiot. | 画出你的剑,白痴。 |
[28:32] | Please, please, put away your swords. | 请,请, 收起你的剑。 |
[28:35] | There is no deceit. | 没有欺骗。 |
[28:37] | My offer to King Horus was made in good faith, | 我提供给国王荷鲁斯 真诚, |
[28:39] | but war, as you know, has its cost, | 但是,战争,如你所知, 其成本, |
[28:42] | and this war has cost me everything. | 而这场战争 成本我的一切。 |
[28:46] | That being said, | 话虽这么说, |
[28:48] | you’ve both traveled a great distance to come to our aid, | 你已经走过了伟大 距离来帮助我们, |
[28:50] | and this kingdom owes you a tremendous debt. | 而这个王国欠 你一个巨大的债务。 |
[28:54] | MATHAYUS: Oh. | MATHAYUS:哦。 |
[28:55] | You shall pay in treasure. | 您应当支付宝。 |
[28:57] | Well, that will also be acceptable, | 那么,这将 还可以接受, |
[28:59] | provided, of course, that it is something of great value. | ,当然,它 是很有价值的东西。 |
[29:05] | By the gods, that is… | 由神,这是… … |
[29:07] | A vision of beauty. | 一种美的视野。 |
[29:09] | Reminds me of my Olga. | 让我想起我的奥尔加。 |
[29:10] | RAMUSAN: You misunderstand. | RAMUSAN:你误会。 |
[29:12] | I do not propose this piece of art as your payment, | 我不打算在这片 艺术作为您的付款, |
[29:14] | but rather its subject. | 而是它的主题。 |
[29:18] | My daughter, Princess Silda. | 我的女儿,公主Silda。 |
[29:20] | I offer to you my daughter’s hand in marriage as your reward. | 我提供给你我的女儿 在婚姻中的手作为你的奖励。 |
[29:25] | (MUTTERING) Lucky bastard. | (喃喃自语)幸运的混蛋。 |
[29:36] | Very well. I accept. | 好极了。我接受。 |
[29:41] | No doubt an offer difficult to decline, | 毫无疑问,要约 难以下降, |
[29:43] | but have you forgotten there are two of us? | 但你有没有被遗忘 有我们两个人吗? |
[29:45] | The necklace that she is wearing is the Eye of Gods medallion. | 她穿的项链 神眼奖章。 |
[29:49] | I thought that was a myth thieves told their children at bedtime. | 我认为这是一个神话盗贼 告诉他们的孩子在睡前。 |
[29:53] | You mean to tell me it’s real? | 你的意思是告诉我它是真实的吗? |
[29:55] | Apparently so. | 显然如此。 |
[29:56] | OLAF: The gods be praised. | 反欺诈:神是应当称颂的。 |
[29:58] | We shall have it. | 我们应当有它。 |
[30:00] | Yes.. | 是.. |
[30:01] | (BELCHES) (SIGHS) | (嗝) (叹气) |
[30:05] | Something died inside of you. | 你里面的东西死。 |
[30:07] | (CHUCKLES) | (笑) |
[30:09] | MATHAYUS: Where is the princess? | MATHAYUS:在哪里 公主? |
[30:10] | Talus has her. | 距骨有她。 |
[30:12] | He kidnapped her to force my surrender. | 他绑架了她的 迫使我投降。 |
[30:15] | But as much as I love my daughter, my people must come first. | 但像我爱我的女儿, 我的人必须放在第一位。 |
[30:19] | I shall hold off Talus here while you rescue Silda. | 我会在这里举行了距骨 当你救援Silda。 |
[30:24] | Save my daughter and earn your seat at the royal table. | 保存我的女儿和赚取 您的座位在皇家表。 |
[30:33] | You and a princess. | 你和你的公主。 |
[30:35] | (SNICKERING) | (窃笑) |
[30:39] | (WOMEN GIGGLING) | (女性傻笑) |
[30:50] | You mean to kill me. | 你的意思是杀了我。 |
[30:52] | (WOMEN GIGGLING) | (女性傻笑) |
[31:00] | Still, your aim is truer than my palace guards. | 不过,你的目的是更真实 比我的宫廷侍卫。 |
[31:04] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[31:12] | You know, I have a mind to free your hands for I may starve to death. | 你知道,我有一个心灵自由您 我的手可能会饿死。 |
[31:20] | Look at me. | 看着我。 |
[31:24] | Look at me. | 看着我。 |
[31:28] | Better. | 更好。 |
[31:31] | (GRUNTS) | (石鲈) |
[31:32] | (LAUGHS) | (笑) |
[31:37] | You’ll definitely be my queen. | 你一定会是我的皇后。 |
[31:39] | Though your resistance to me is as preposterous | 虽然你的阻力 我是荒谬的 |
[31:44] | as your affinity to those savages | 作为你的亲和力 这些野蛮人 |
[31:47] | in the jungle that you call your people. | 在丛林中, 你打电话给你的人。 |
[31:52] | They are no more people | 他们没有更多的人 |
[31:55] | than the palace monkeys that wipe my bottom. | 比宫殿猴子 擦我的屁股。 |
[31:59] | (ALL LAUGHING) | (都笑) |
[32:02] | I mean, you see? | 我的意思是,你看到了什么? |
[32:04] | I am a benevolent, | 我是一个仁慈, |
[32:06] | highly entertaining ruler worthy of your hand. | 高度娱乐性的统治者 值得你的手。 |
[32:11] | You will see this. | 您会看到这一点。 |
[32:13] | You will see this, or I will take out your eyes and feed them to the ravens. | 你会看到这一点,我会拿出 你的眼睛和养活他们的乌鸦。 |
[32:24] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[32:31] | MESSENGER: Sire! News from the East. | 通讯:陛下! 从东方的新闻。 |
[32:36] | (EXCLAIMING) | (感叹) |
[32:51] | (SIGHS) | (叹气) |
[32:59] | My champions have held off Talus. | 我的冠军 已关闭的Talus举行。 |
[33:04] | King Ramusan’s palace is secured. | 国王Ramusan 宫殿是安全的。 |
[33:11] | (LAUGHING) | (笑) |
[33:13] | (SOLDIERS SCREAMING) | (兵士尖叫) |
[33:20] | MATHAYUS: Looks like Talus is preparing for battle. | MATHAYUS:看起来像 距骨是准备战斗。 |
[33:40] | Right here. Line them up. | 就在这里。 一致。 |
[33:45] | OLAF: Where are they taking those prisoners? | 反欺诈:他们在哪里 采取这些囚犯? |
[33:47] | MATHAYUS: To the front lines. | MATHAYUS:要 前线。 |
[33:50] | What? | 什么? |
[33:52] | I have a plan. | 我有一个计划。 |
[33:54] | (CHUCKLES) | (笑) |
[33:59] | This better not involve me. | 这最好不要涉及到我。 |
[34:06] | What business have you, heathen? | 什么业务 有你,异教徒? |
[34:08] | I hear you’re paying for front line fodder. | 我听到你支付 前线饲料。 |
[34:10] | Piece of silver for every day one survives the battle. | 每天银钱 一个幸存的战斗。 |
[34:14] | You look like you’re good. Oh. No, no, no. Not me. | 你看起来像你是好。 哦。不,不,没有。不是我。 |
[34:17] | My slave here… (BELCHING LOUDLY) | 我的奴隶… (嗳气大声) |
[34:20] | We might get a whole week out of this one. (LAUGHING MORONICALLY) | 出这一个,我们可能得到了整整一个星期。 (笑MORONICALLY) |
[34:26] | Have fun. | 有情趣。 |
[34:27] | (MUTTERING GIBBERISH) | (喃喃自语胡言乱语) |
[34:30] | This way. (GRUNTS) | 这样一来。 (石鲈) |
[34:33] | (GROWLS) | (咆哮) |
[34:46] | HATHOR: Sire. TALUS: Yes? | 哈托尔:父系。 距骨:是吗? |
[34:48] | A messenger brings news. Your assassins failed to take the palace. | 一个信使带来的消息。 你的刺客没有采取宫殿。 |
[34:53] | They were defeated by an outside force. | 他们被击败 由外部的力量。 |
[34:55] | The messenger believes Cobra came to Ramusan’s aid. | 使者认为眼镜蛇 来到Ramusan的援助。 |
[34:59] | OFFICER: Fall in formation! (SOLDIERS SHOUTING) | 主任:形成倒下! (兵士喊) |
[35:01] | And you know this how? | 你知道这个如何? |
[35:04] | Messenger. Are you a sorcerer? | 使者。 你是巫师吗? |
[35:08] | Or do you speculate, huh? | 还是你推测,是吧? |
[35:11] | Oh, fear not. | 哦,不要害怕。 |
[35:13] | Only a heartless rogue would kill the messenger. | 只有一个无情的流氓 会杀死信使。 |
[35:17] | Kill him. | 杀了他。 |
[35:21] | MESSANGER: Wait. Please. No! No! (SCREAMS) | 通讯:等待。请。 不!不! (尖叫声) |
[35:23] | Quick work of those savages, press forward without mercy. | 这些野蛮人的快速工作, 按向前,毫不手软。 |
[35:33] | HATHOR: Ramusan’s army approaches, My Lord. | 哈托尔:Ramusan军队 方法,我的主。 |
[35:35] | OFFICER: Prepare for battle! | 主任:准备战斗! |
[35:50] | OFFICER 1: Attack order! | 主任1:攻击命令! |
[35:53] | OFFICER 2: Position! | 主任2:位置! |
[35:56] | (ELEPHANTS TRUMPETING) | (大象鼓吹) |
[36:19] | (SHOUTING ORDERS) | (喊令) |
[36:21] | Move! Move! | 移动!移动! |
[37:19] | OFFICER: Sound horns! | 主任:响号! |
[37:21] | (HORN BLARING) | (号角高音) |
[37:27] | (ELEPHANTS TRUMPETING) | (大象鼓吹) |
[37:36] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[37:41] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[37:43] | (HORN BLARING) | (号角高音) |
[37:46] | OFFICER: Charge! | 主任:冲啊! |
[37:57] | OFFICER: Fire! | 人员:火! |
[38:07] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[38:19] | (ALL YELLING) | (全部大呼小叫) |
[38:42] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[38:52] | (TRUMPETING) | (鼓吹) |
[39:24] | Silda. (GASPS) | Silda。 (喘气) |
[39:26] | By the gods. (MUFFLED SPEECH) | 由神。 (声音模糊不清) |
[39:28] | I’ve come to free you. Uh-uh. | 我是来自由您。 嗯,呃。 |
[39:31] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[39:33] | Would you be quiet? You’ll alert the guards. | 请问你是安静的吗? 你会警觉的警卫。 |
[39:35] | I’m trying to help you. | 我想帮你。 |
[39:38] | If you don’t stop struggling, I’ll take you to Abdul. | 如果你不停止挣扎, 我带你去阿卜杜勒。 |
[39:40] | He’ll pay highly to add you to his brothel. | 他将支付高 您添加到他的妓院。 |
[39:46] | OLAF: Good work, Akkadian. Great plan. | 反欺诈:良好的工作, 阿卡。伟大的计划。 |
[39:48] | He gets the girl and I get these fools. Ridiculous. | 他得到的女孩,我得到这些傻瓜。 荒谬的。 |
[39:56] | MATHAYUS: Can somebody help me up? | MATHAYUS: 有人可以帮助我吗? |
[39:58] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[40:22] | Olaf! | 奥拉夫! |
[40:24] | Olaf! Where’s the girl? Come on! | 奥拉夫!女孩在哪里? 来吧! |
[40:28] | These black warriors are Cobra’s men. | 这些黑武士 眼镜蛇的男人。 |
[40:30] | They’ve got Silda and they’re getting away. I’m going after them. | 他们已经得到Silda和他们越来越远。 我会照顾他们。 |
[40:33] | Well, I’ll be dipped in donkey dung. Let’s crack some heads! | 好吧,我就被浸在驴粪。 让我们破解一些头! |
[40:36] | Now, let us see how our royal guest is fearing. | 现在,让我们来看看如何我们 皇家客人是担心。 |
[40:44] | Sound the alarm. | 的报警声。 |
[40:48] | Anybody? | 任何人吗? |
[40:51] | SOLDIER: Sound the alarm! Sound the alarm! | 战士:敲响警钟! 的报警声! |
[40:55] | Sire, the princess is gone. | 陛下,公主已经一去不复返了。 |
[40:58] | Oh really? Was it Cobra? | 哦,真的吗? 是眼镜蛇呢? |
[41:01] | Did you by any chance happen to see these thieves? | 你的任何机会 碰巧看到这些盗贼? |
[41:04] | No, Sire. They hit me so fast that… | 不,陛下。 如此之快,他们打我… … |
[41:06] | I want the girl! | 我想要的女孩! |
[41:09] | Now! Yes, sir. | 现在! 是的,先生。 |
[41:12] | Fools! | 上当了! |
[41:25] | TALUS: Who is that man? | 距骨:谁是男人? |
[41:57] | We’re on the same side. | 我们在同一侧。 |
[41:58] | Give me the girl and the medallion and I’ll take it from here. | 给我的女孩和奖章 我将它从这里。 |
[42:09] | (TRUMPETING) | (鼓吹) |
[42:27] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[42:41] | Cobra! | 眼镜蛇! |
[43:10] | OFFICER: Fire! | 人员:火! |
[44:04] | You let them get away? | 你让他们蒙混过关吗? |
[44:07] | Next time, why don’t you send a real warrior in, huh? | 下一次,你为什么不 发送一个真正的战士,是吧? |
[44:12] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[44:26] | (MATHAYUS GROANING) | (MATHAYUS呻吟) |
[44:28] | OLAF: Here comes Prince Charming. | 反欺诈:在这里 白马王子。 |
[44:33] | It appears your day has ended a little differently than you expected. | 看来您的一天已经结束了 比你预期的略有不同。 |
[44:46] | Greetings. | 问候。 |
[44:47] | As you know, | 如你所知, |
[44:50] | some thieves from the resistance have stolen my bride-to-be. | 从抵抗一些盗贼 偷了我的新娘。 |
[44:57] | As my men are clearly not up for the fight, | 由于我的男人都清楚 达不到的斗争, |
[45:01] | and you have demonstrated that you are up for the challenge, | 和你已经证明, 你的挑战, |
[45:04] | I would like to procure your services. | 我想 促使您服务。 |
[45:08] | This is fit for a bribing purse, that’s about it. | 这是适合一个行贿 钱包,这是它。 |
[45:12] | I need much more gold than this. Done. | 我需要远远超过黄金。 完成。 |
[45:14] | And some women. | 有些妇女。 |
[45:15] | Done. | 完成。 |
[45:18] | There will be bonuses if you bring me | 将奖金 如果你给我 |
[45:20] | the head of Cobra, their leader. | 眼镜蛇头, 他们的领导人。 |
[45:22] | All of the assassins I have sent have not returned. | 我的刺客 发送有没有返回。 |
[45:26] | (LAUGHS) If you succeed, | (笑)如果你成功了, |
[45:28] | there will be more gold than your beast can carry. | 将有更多的黄金 比你的兽可以随身携带。 |
[45:31] | To fail is to die. | 失败是不行了。 |
[45:34] | To refuse my offer is to die. | 要拒绝我的提议是不行了。 |
[45:38] | So what say you then? | 所以你再有什么说什么? |
[45:42] | I say we’re wasting valuable time. | 我说我们 浪费宝贵的时间。 |
[45:46] | OLAF: So let me get this straight. | 反欺诈:因此,让我 得到这个直。 |
[45:48] | I spend the entire day cracking skulls | 我花了整个 每天开裂头骨 |
[45:51] | in a war that interests me about as much as camel dung in the desert. | 在利益的战争,我大约为 多为骆驼在沙漠中的粪便。 |
[45:55] | Meanwhile, you lose the girl | 同时,你失去的女孩 |
[45:58] | and the medallion, and get us sent into this cursed jungle | 和奖章,并得到我们 发送到这个诅咒的丛林 |
[46:02] | to battle someone named after the world’s most deadly snake, | 战斗的人的名字命名的 世界上最致命的蛇, |
[46:06] | who, by the way, was supposed to be on our side, | 的方式, 应该是在我们身边, |
[46:10] | so that we can get paid twice for the same job. | 因此,我们可以得到支付 两次同样的工作。 |
[46:15] | Not bad, huh? | 不坏,不是吗? |
[46:16] | Not bad. | 不坏。 |
[46:18] | What about the medallion? That’s what we came for. | 奖章是什么? 这就是我们来到了。 |
[46:22] | When we find Cobra, we’ll find Princess Silda. | 当我们发现眼镜蛇, 我们会发现公主Silda。 |
[46:25] | And at that time, we’ll have the medallion. | 而当时, 我们将有徽章。 |
[46:28] | It may seem like a setback now, | 它可能看起来像现在的挫折, |
[46:29] | but it’s really gonna work out to our advantage. | 但它真的要去工作 到我们的优势。 |
[46:32] | OLAF: Don’t piss on my head and tell me it’s raining, Mathayus. | 反欺诈:不要在我的头上小便 告诉我,下雨,Mathayus。 |
[46:36] | Why do Talus and Cobra care about | 为什么距骨 眼镜蛇关心 |
[46:37] | this meaningless strumpet anyway | 这毫无意义 strumpet反正 |
[46:39] | if they are such mighty warriors? | 如果他们 威武的勇士? |
[46:41] | They both know that only royal blood | 他们都知道 只有王室血统 |
[46:43] | can truly unite the tribes of this land. | 才能真正团结 部落的这片土地。 |
[46:45] | She’s a symbol of a new beginning. | 她的象征 一个新的开端。 |
[46:47] | OLAF: I doubt we’ll get any gold out of this. | 反欺诈:我怀疑我们将得到 任何黄金了。 |
[46:51] | What? | 什么? |
[46:52] | Quiet. We’re close. | 安静。我们正在接近。 |
[47:01] | OLAF: ? My belly has a need for mead (SHUSHING) | 反欺诈:?我的肚子里有一个 需要美赞臣(SHUSHING) |
[47:03] | ? As I ride upon my warrior steed. | ?由于我坐后 我的战士骏马。 |
[47:06] | ? There’s battles to be fought and wars to be won. | ?有仗打 和战争取得胜利。 |
[47:10] | ? I like cracking skulls with my mace just for fun ? | ?我喜欢开裂头骨 我只是为了好玩狼牙棒? |
[47:16] | OLAF: You found a big root, did you? | 反欺诈:你发现 一个大的根,是吗? |
[47:22] | Quite the lesson in Akkadian warrior tracking, pretty boy. | 不少的教训,在阿卡 战士跟踪,漂亮的男孩。 |
[47:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[47:31] | They might hear us and be alerted to our presence! | 他们可能会听到我们和 提醒我们的存在! |
[47:36] | (VOICE ECHOING) | (语音呼应) |
[47:38] | Yeah, if they reside in falling water. | 是的,如果他们 居住在水位下降。 |
[47:41] | We’re not alone, Olaf. | 我们并不孤独,奥拉夫。 |
[47:45] | I’m gonna make some falling water of my own. | 我要去作一些 我自己的水位下降。 |
[47:50] | (OLAF GRUNTING) | (OLAF叫声) |
[47:52] | Adventure of a lifetime my arse. | 探险 一辈子我的屁股。 |
[47:55] | Oh! | 哦! |
[47:56] | With friends like you, who needs women? | 像你这样的朋友, 谁需要女性? |
[47:59] | This is gonna feel good. | 这是要去感觉良好。 |
[48:03] | (MOANING) | (呻吟) |
[48:07] | Oh, gods! That’s so good! | 哦,神! 这是这么好! |
[48:18] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[48:32] | OLAF: What demons are these? | 反欺诈:是什么妖魔这些吗? |
[48:44] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[49:28] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[49:49] | Where’s the princess? | 公主在哪里? |
[49:52] | I have no quarrel with you. You give me back Silda and I’ll let you live. | 我没有跟你吵架。 你给我回Silda,我就让你住。 |
[50:05] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[51:17] | Stop! | 住手! |
[51:23] | Now quit toying with me. | 现在,退出与我玩弄。 |
[51:25] | I’d just as soon kill you and find her on my own. | 我只希望尽快杀了你 她发现自己。 |
[51:30] | Fine! | 好! |
[51:44] | (SPUTTERING) | (溅射) |
[51:45] | (COUGHING) | (咳嗽) |
[51:46] | Come on. | 来吧。 |
[51:47] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[51:49] | What in the name of the demon serpent is going on? | 的名称 妖的蛇是怎么回事? |
[51:51] | OLAF: You got the serpent part right. | 反欺诈:你得到了 蛇的一部分的权利。 |
[51:53] | Mathayus, meet Cobra. | Mathayus,满足眼镜蛇。 |
[52:04] | (CHUCKLES) | (笑) |
[52:06] | It wasn’t a dream. | 这不是一个梦想。 |
[52:08] | More like a nightmare. | 更像是一场噩梦。 |
[52:10] | All right, let me get this straight. | 所有的权利,让我 得到这个直。 |
[52:12] | You are Cobra, | 您是眼镜蛇, |
[52:15] | and you got captured as Silda and you freed yourself as Cobra? | 你抓住作为Silda 你释放眼镜蛇自己? |
[52:19] | Staging my capture allowed me to search Talus’ entire camp at night, | 分段我捕捉让我 搜索Talus的晚上,整个营地 |
[52:23] | until I found my medallion. | 直到我发现我的奖章。 |
[52:25] | Then you two came along and blew a plan that took weeks to execute. | 然后,你走过来和自爆 计划,几个星期来执行。 |
[52:29] | Well, perhaps if your father had told us your true identity, | 好吧,或许如果你的父亲 告诉我们你的真实身份, |
[52:33] | you wouldn’t have had this problem in the first place. | 你不会有这样的 问题摆在首位。 |
[52:36] | King Ramusan, my father, does not know my secret. | 国王Ramusan,我的父亲, 不知道我的秘密。 |
[52:40] | Come, Olaf. Let’s take leave of this woman. | 来吧,奥拉夫。让我们 请假的这个女人。 |
[52:43] | She does not even have the medallion. | 她甚至不 奖章。 |
[52:46] | I’m tired of this upside down country and its ill-mannered rulers. | 我厌倦了这个问题弄颠倒向下国家 ,其态度恶劣的统治者。 |
[52:52] | Stop. Or what? | 停止。 还是什么? |
[52:54] | You’ll say “stop” again? | 你会说“停止”了? |
[52:56] | Your pajama-cloaked army is not here to help you, | 你的睡衣,隐形军队 是不是在这里帮助你, |
[52:58] | and despite your obvious talents, | 尽管你 明显的人才, |
[53:01] | besting Olaf and I is a bet that will not pay. | 击败奥拉夫,我是 赌注,将不会支付。 |
[53:08] | Wait. Please, wait. | 等待。请耐心等待。 |
[53:11] | Give me one good reason why I should. | 给我一个很好的 之所以我。 |
[53:16] | I’ll give you many. | 我给你很多。 |
[53:19] | (CHILDREN CRYING) | (孩子哭闹) |
[53:23] | SILDA: After Talus burned their village by the river, | SILDA:距骨烧后 他们村河, |
[53:25] | they took refuge here in the forest. | 他们避难 这里的森林。 |
[53:28] | They can’t survive here much longer. | 他们无法生存 这里更长的时间。 |
[53:30] | Why do you show us this? | 你为什么我们展示了这? |
[53:32] | SILDA: Because I need your help. | SILDA:因为 我需要你的帮助。 |
[53:34] | Woman, I’m a soldier of fortune. | 女人,我一个 兵痞。 |
[53:36] | How could I possibly help them? | 我怎么能可能帮助他们呢? |
[53:37] | There’s much you can do. | 有什么可以做。 |
[53:40] | After all, you are the great Scorpion King. | 毕竟,你是 伟大的蝎子王。 |
[53:45] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[53:47] | What did she say? | 她说什么? |
[53:49] | You heard me. | 你听我的。 |
[53:50] | You killed the evil king, Memnon, | 你杀了 邪恶的国王,门农, |
[53:52] | and saved the sorceress, Cassandra. | 并保存的女巫, 卡桑德拉。 |
[53:55] | You made her your queen, and freed a nation. | 你让她你的皇后, 并释放一个民族。 |
[53:59] | Freed a nation? It’s pure fantasy, I can assure you. | 释放了全国? 这是纯粹的幻想,我可以向你保证。 |
[54:02] | More like legend. OLAF: Legend? | 像传说中的更多信息。 反欺诈:传奇? |
[54:04] | My father told me this story when I was younger. | 我父亲告诉我,这 故事,当我还很年轻。 |
[54:06] | Sounded like a fairy tale. | 听起来像一个童话。 |
[54:09] | (LAUGHING) She heard about you from a fairy tale. | (笑)她听到 你从一个童话。 |
[54:13] | Quiet. | 安静。 |
[54:15] | Why so defensive? | 为什么这么防守? |
[54:17] | Is it true? | 是真的吗? |
[54:20] | I’m tired of this nonsense. | 我厌倦了这个无意义的。 |
[54:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧。 |
[54:37] | You may have heard this fantastic tale, | 您可能听说过 这个梦幻般的故事, |
[54:39] | but how would you know it’s him if you’ve never seen his face? | 但你会怎么知道这是他 如果你从来没见过他的脸? |
[54:42] | That he is Akkadian is obvious. | 他是阿卡是显而易见的。 |
[54:44] | As for being the great Scorpion King, I suspected, | 至于伟大的 蝎子王,我怀疑, |
[54:48] | but wasn’t certain. | 但没有一定的。 |
[54:50] | Until now. | 到现在为止。 |
[54:52] | Mathayus is a mercenary, not this king you have him confused with. | Mathayus是雇佣军,这 王你有他混淆。 |
[55:00] | Right? | 对不对? |
[55:14] | HATHOR: Sire, we are prepared to attack. | 哈托尔:陛下,我们 准备进攻。 |
[55:18] | A spy has returned, but he could not locate the Book. | 返回一个间谍,但他 无法找到这本书。 |
[55:21] | We suspect that Ramusan has hidden it. | 我们怀疑 Ramusan具有隐蔽性。 |
[55:23] | Of course he has. | 他当然有。 |
[55:26] | OFFICER: Catapults, fire! | 人员:投石车,火! |
[55:42] | At last, victory is ours. | 最后,胜利属于我们。 |
[55:54] | RAMUSAN: Death to the invaders! | RAMUSAN:死亡 入侵者! |
[56:00] | Fight to the death! | 誓死! |
[56:12] | Protect the Book at any cost! | 不惜任何代价保护的图书! |
[56:37] | If we are to believe his servants, King Ramusan has fled. | 如果我们相信他的 公务员,国王Ramusan已逃离。 |
[56:40] | Without the Book of the Dead? Never. | 没有死人的书呢? 从来没有。 |
[56:46] | When we find the secret chamber, | 当我们发现 密室 |
[56:48] | we find the Book and its keeper. | 我们找到这本书 其门将。 |
[56:57] | We are warriors, Ramusan. | 我们是战士,Ramusan。 |
[57:00] | Stop hiding like a quivering handmaiden and bring me the Book. | 停止躲在像一个颤抖 婢女和给我带来的书。 |
[57:06] | This may be my final breath, | 这可能是我最后一口气, |
[57:08] | but the people of this land will rise above my failures as a king. | 但是这片土地上的人民 我的失败之上,上升为王。 |
[57:14] | And you will need much more than the army you brought to break them. | 您需要远远比 军队你带来突破。 |
[57:19] | You know, you might be correct. | 你知道,你可能是正确的的。 |
[57:27] | Now if only I had a weapon | 现在,如果只有我一个武器 |
[57:39] | at my disposal | 在我手上 |
[57:46] | that would rid me of these pests. | 将摆脱 我的这些害虫。 |
[57:50] | (MAN SCREAMING) | (城域网尖叫) |
[57:53] | Terribly sorry. | 非常抱歉。 |
[58:00] | (EXHALING) | (呼气) |
[58:03] | You know, it’s heavier than I thought. | 你知道,它的较重 比我想象的。 |
[58:06] | Simply a guide, collection of words is all. | 只是一个指南, 收集的话。 |
[58:09] | The text is useless… | 文字是无用的… … |
[58:11] | Without the medallion, I know. | 没有奖章,我知道。 |
[58:13] | Hathor! Yes, Sire. | 哈托尔! 是的,陛下。 |
[58:20] | (WHISPERING) Hunan. | (花落)湖南。 |
[58:24] | You know, I find it so ironic | 你知道,我找到这样具有讽刺意味的的 |
[58:26] | that soon he too will become part of this text. | 很快,他也将 成为这个文本的一部分。 |
[58:30] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[58:32] | Very humorous. | 很幽默。 |
[58:37] | It’s the Book of the Dead. | 它的死亡之书。 |
[58:39] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[58:58] | SIRIS: Akkadians are good for but one thing. | SIRIS:阿卡德好 但有一件事。 |
[59:02] | Destruction. | 销毁。 |
[59:18] | SILDA: I know you’re the Scorpion King. | SILDA:我知道你 蝎子王。 |
[59:21] | You can say anything you like, but your eyes say it is true. | 你可以说任何你喜欢的, 但你的眼睛说,这是真的。 |
[59:25] | I may have been, but that man is dead and buried. | 我可能,但 男子死亡和埋葬。 |
[59:31] | Many names can be shed and forgotten in this life, Mathayus. | 可以了解很多名字和 在此生活,Mathayus遗忘。 |
[59:36] | King is not one of them. | 国王是不是其中之一。 |
[59:40] | Please. Help us. | 请。帮助我们。 |
[59:44] | If you truly want to help your people, | 如果你真的想 帮助你的人, |
[59:45] | you’ll find a man that did not fail his. | 你会发现一个男人 没有失败的他。 |
[59:48] | The gods have their way, | 在神的路上, |
[59:51] | and not even the mightiest of men can stop it. | ,甚至没有最强大的 男性可以停止它。 |
[1:00:00] | There are more than 500,000 people in this country. | 有超过50万 在这个国家的人民。 |
[1:00:06] | Talus will not stop until he enslaves them all to build his empire. | 距骨不会停止,直到他的奴役 他们都建立自己的帝国。 |
[1:00:11] | Then he will march on Horus’ kingdom | 然后,他将游行 荷鲁斯的国度 |
[1:00:13] | with the largest army anyone has ever seen before. | 最大规模的军队 有人前所未见。 |
[1:00:17] | Fight with me and we can stop him. | 我打 我们可以阻止他。 |
[1:00:19] | And maybe, in some small way, you can forgive yourself for the past. | 也许,在一些小方法,你 可以原谅自己的过去。 |
[1:00:24] | I will never forgive myself for the past. | 我将永远不会原谅 自己过去。 |
[1:00:29] | Then you will never have a future. | 这时你会 永远不会有未来。 |
[1:00:43] | OLAF: Mathayus! | 反欺诈:Mathayus! |
[1:00:45] | Where in Odin’s codpiece have you been? | 凡在奥丁 codpiece有你吗? |
[1:00:47] | I needed to think. | 我需要思考。 |
[1:00:50] | And drink. | 和饮料。 |
[1:00:51] | Do you know how long I’ve been slogging around this forest, | 你知道我已经多久 解决这个森林雨鞋,踩泥巴,钻茅草, |
[1:00:55] | fighting off ravenous beasts, looking for you? | 击退贪婪 野兽,你要买吗? |
[1:00:59] | Why don’t you quit your bellyaching? | 你为什么不退出 您bellyaching? |
[1:01:04] | So is this quest over? | 所以是这样的追求超过吗? |
[1:01:11] | Even though every fiber in my being is against it, | 尽管每根纤维在 我的存在是反对的, |
[1:01:15] | I shall stay and fight. | 我会留和斗争。 |
[1:01:17] | (GROWLING) But for my reasons. | (咆哮),但我的理由。 |
[1:01:20] | When we have crushed Talus and sent him back into the dust, | 当我们粉碎距骨 送他回进入了灰尘, |
[1:01:22] | that is where it ends for me. | 这是它为我结束。 |
[1:01:25] | (SIGHING) | (叹气) |
[1:01:28] | Well said, Your Highness. | 说好了,殿下。 |
[1:01:33] | You call me that again, | 你叫我说一遍, |
[1:01:34] | and you will never have that son. | ,你会 从来没有儿子。 |
[1:01:37] | You’re gonna need a bigger dagger. | 你要去需要 一个更大的匕首。 |
[1:01:42] | (MEN SHOUTING) | (男装喊) |
[1:01:44] | You’re gonna have to let go of everything you know | 你要去让 去你知道的一切 |
[1:01:46] | if you’re gonna fight with us. | 如果你要去争取与我们。 |
[1:01:49] | Look at Yin. | 寻找贤。 |
[1:01:51] | You, watch me! | 你看我! |
[1:01:53] | MANI GO, Yin! | 玛尼好,阴! |
[1:01:55] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[1:01:57] | YOU see? | 看到了吗? |
[1:01:58] | (CHUCKLES) | (笑) |
[1:01:59] | Right! | 对! |
[1:02:01] | Swatter for insects would be of more use. | 电蚊拍昆虫 将更多地利用。 |
[1:02:03] | That’s good. Now, what if you are the insect? | 这很好。现在, 如果你是昆虫吗? |
[1:02:07] | You defy gravity, anticipate, predict the movements of your predators. | 你藐视重力,预见,预测 大鳄的动作。 |
[1:02:12] | Get under your enemy’s skin. | 获取你的敌人的皮肤下。 |
[1:02:18] | I’ll show you how we do it where I’m from. | 我会告诉你如何 做到这一点,我来自哪里。 |
[1:02:22] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[1:02:24] | (ALL LAUGHING) | (都笑) |
[1:02:26] | (GROANING) MATHAYUS: That was a great move, Olaf. | (呻吟)MATHAYUS: 是一个重大举措,奥拉夫。 |
[1:02:30] | Thank you! Thank you very much. | 谢谢! 非常感谢您。 |
[1:02:33] | Can we please continue? | 我们能不能请继续吗? |
[1:02:35] | OLAF: Let’s continue. | 反欺诈:让我们继续。 |
[1:02:37] | I think it’s your turn, Akkadian. | 我认为这是 轮到你了,阿卡。 |
[1:02:39] | Let’s see what you got, pretty boy. | 让我们看看 你,漂亮的男孩。 |
[1:02:46] | If you are the insect, what are you? | 如果你是昆虫, 你是什么? |
[1:02:52] | Scorpion. | 蝎子。 |
[1:02:57] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[1:03:03] | (VILLAGERS CHEERING) | (村民欢呼) |
[1:03:08] | Not bad. | 不坏。 |
[1:03:11] | You try. | 你试试。 |
[1:03:18] | Look at me! I’m a ninja! I can fly! | 看着我! 我是忍者!我能飞! |
[1:03:23] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[1:03:25] | Not bad. | 不坏。 |
[1:03:26] | Good job. Not too bad. | 搞好。 不算太坏。 |
[1:03:33] | Let’s see what you’ve got. | 让我们来看看你有。 |
[1:03:35] | MAN: He challenged the princess. CROWD: Whoo! | 男子:他挑战的公主。 人群:WHOO! |
[1:03:39] | OLAF: You’re gonna take on the girl again, Mathayus? | 反欺诈:你还送 女孩再次,Mathayus? |
[1:03:41] | Huh? OLAF: She kicked your butt once. | 咦?反欺诈:她踢 一旦你的屁股。 |
[1:03:44] | MAN: Take him down! | 男子:带他走! |
[1:03:47] | OLAF: I don’t know whose hair is prettier. | 反欺诈:我不知道 的头发漂亮。 |
[1:03:49] | MAN 2: GO, Silda! | 侠2:好,Silda! |
[1:03:55] | MAN 3: You can’t scare the princess. | 蜘蛛侠3:你可以不 吓的公主。 |
[1:03:57] | (PEOPLE LAUGHING) | (让人忍俊不禁) |
[1:03:58] | OLAF: Oh, here it comes. | 反欺诈:哦,这里来了。 |
[1:04:01] | (CROWD CHEERING) | (人群的欢呼声) |
[1:04:05] | MAN 4: Teach him a lesson, Silda. | 男子4:教他 一课,Silda。 |
[1:04:06] | That was a good one. | 这是一个很好的。 |
[1:04:18] | MAN 5: Did you see that? | 通过man 5:你看到了吗? |
[1:04:20] | You gonna dance all night, or do you want to fight? | 你要去跳舞一整夜, 还是你想打架吗? |
[1:04:25] | (CROWD CHEERING) | (人群的欢呼声) |
[1:04:38] | (EXCLAIMING) | (感叹) |
[1:04:39] | OLAF: That’s got to hurt. | 反欺诈:了伤害。 |
[1:04:45] | MAN 2: The Cobra will bite you. | 侠2:眼镜蛇 会咬你。 |
[1:04:48] | How’s the view, Princess? | 的看法如何,公主? |
[1:04:54] | He loses! | 他输了! |
[1:04:55] | Let me guess. | 让我猜。 |
[1:04:57] | I take your breath away. | 我把你的呼吸。 |
[1:05:04] | Now that’s what I call a courtship. | 现在的我 呼叫求爱。 |
[1:05:19] | The mighty Olaf. | 强大的奥拉夫。 |
[1:05:25] | OLAF: My brother! | 反欺诈:我的弟弟! |
[1:05:57] | (TALUS CHANTING) | (距骨诵经) |
[1:06:02] | (RUMBLING) | (隆隆) |
[1:06:10] | (TALUS CONTINUES CHANTING) | (距骨继续念经) |
[1:06:17] | (CHANTING) | (念经) |
[1:06:29] | My Lord, I am Zulu Kondo, lion spirit from the land of the burning sky. | 我的主,我祖鲁近藤,狮子精神 从燃烧的天空的土地。 |
[1:06:37] | Command me! | 命令我! |
[1:06:40] | (CONTINUES CHANTING) | (继续念经) |
[1:06:46] | (LAUGHING) | (笑) |
[1:06:47] | Lord, I am Agromael, noble destroyer. | 主啊,我Agromael, 高贵的驱逐舰。 |
[1:06:51] | It is an honor to join you in battle. | 这是一个兑现 加入你在战场上。 |
[1:06:55] | (CONTINUES CHANTING) | (继续念经) |
[1:07:04] | What mortal dares to awaken the warriors of the Book? | 什么凡人敢来唤醒 这本书的勇士? |
[1:07:09] | It is I, Lord Talus, who summons thee back to earth to do battle! | 这是我主距骨,谁传票 你回地球做战! |
[1:07:14] | I am Tsukai, shadow warrior from the land of the rising sun. | 我Tsukai,影子武士从 太阳升起的土地。 |
[1:07:20] | What is your will, My Lord? | 什么是你的意志,我的主? |
[1:07:23] | “Will, My Lord? ” I believe a demonstration is in order. | “请问,我的主? 他说:“我相信是为了示范。 |
[1:07:30] | Kill them all! | 他们都杀光! |
[1:07:36] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:07:38] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[1:07:41] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:07:48] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[1:07:53] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:07:57] | (LAUGHING) | (笑) |
[1:08:01] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[1:08:14] | Well, there’s that. | 嗯,有。 |
[1:08:21] | Very well. Agromael will stay here and guard me | 好极了。 Agromael会留在这里和防范我 |
[1:08:25] | while your cohorts go and kill a snake. | 而你的同伙 去杀死一条蛇。 |
[1:08:29] | Tsukai, I want you to search the ether for my prey, Cobra, | Tsukai,我想你搜索 我的猎物,眼镜蛇乙醚, |
[1:08:34] | and reveal to me his hidden refuge. | 并透露给我 他隐藏的避难所。 |
[1:08:37] | And when the refuge is found, | 避难时被发现, |
[1:08:39] | you will slaughter Cobra and his army without mercy. | 你将宰杀眼镜蛇 和他的军队,毫不手软。 |
[1:08:54] | (GROANING) | (连天) |
[1:08:56] | Well, you’re up with the mist. | 那么,你与薄雾。 |
[1:09:02] | (YAWNING) | (打哈欠) |
[1:09:04] | In my vision, I saw a slaughter so vile, it made my stomach turn. | 在我的视野中,我看到了一个屠宰 如此卑鄙的,它使我的胃转。 |
[1:09:11] | As far as the eye could see | 至于眼睛能看见 |
[1:09:13] | were the staring gaped-mouth corpses of men | 是盯着 目瞪口呆的男子口的尸体 |
[1:09:16] | cut down to pieces in the muck. | 砍倒在渣土件。 |
[1:09:21] | And what of us? | 我们什么样的呢? |
[1:09:23] | Oh, our heads screamed silently on wooden spikes. | 哦,我们的头尖叫 默默地对木尖峰。 |
[1:09:27] | Our bodies burned in a ritual pyre. | 我们的机构烧毁 在仪式柴堆。 |
[1:09:33] | We still looked fierce though, right? | 我们仍然显得 虽然激烈,对不对? |
[1:09:39] | Are you in this for the fight or for her? | 在此你 她打? |
[1:09:50] | Both. | 两者。 |
[1:09:53] | I cannot lie. She is… | 我不能撒谎。她是… … |
[1:09:55] | She is under my skin, and crawling deeper every day. | 她是我的皮肤下, 和爬行每天较深。 |
[1:10:04] | Do you question my judgment because a woman is involved? | 你是我的判断的问题 因为女人是多少? |
[1:10:09] | On my unborn son, I am with you, Mathayus. | 在我未出生的儿子, 我与你,Mathayus。 |
[1:10:16] | To the end. Whatever that may be. | 到最后。 无论可能。 |
[1:10:24] | To the end. | 到最后。 |
[1:10:33] | (SCREECHING) | (尖叫) |
[1:10:38] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:10:40] | (SCREECHING) | (尖叫) |
[1:10:44] | (ALL CLAMORING) | (争着抢着) |
[1:10:52] | SILDA: Go to the north side of the camp now. | SILDA:北 现在的阵营一边。 |
[1:10:54] | You, get them out of here. Come on. Hurry! Hurry! | 你,让他们离开这里。 来吧。快点!快点! |
[1:10:56] | (DISTANT SCREAMING) | (遥远尖叫) |
[1:10:59] | That can’t be good. | 这不能很好的。 |
[1:11:04] | Silda, what’s happening? | Silda,发生了什么? |
[1:11:05] | Talus awakened the ghost warriors. | 距骨唤醒 鬼战士。 |
[1:11:06] | Ghost warriors? | 鬼武士? |
[1:11:08] | The Eye of Gods medallion has great power. | 神眼奖章 拥有极大的权力。 |
[1:11:10] | If the owner reads from the Book of the Dead, | 如果雇主读取 死者的书, |
[1:11:12] | it awakens the warriors from the underworld. | 它唤醒的勇士 从阴间。 |
[1:11:14] | The Book of the Dead has been lost for thousands of years. | 死者的书已经 失去了千百年。 |
[1:11:16] | Not lost. It has been with our royal family for many generations. | 不会丢失。它已经与我们的 王室为许多世代。 |
[1:11:20] | Your father. | 你的父亲。 |
[1:11:23] | He would’ve given his life to protect it. | 他已经给 他的生命来保护它。 |
[1:11:26] | Then he died well. | 然后,他死了。 |
[1:11:28] | Let it not be in vain. | 它不会白费。 |
[1:11:30] | Olaf, we fight! | 奥拉夫,我们的斗争! |
[1:11:37] | You don’t actually believe all this fantastic gibberish, do you? | 你不相信所有 这个梦幻般的胡言乱语,你呢? |
[1:11:40] | TSUKAI: Cobra! | TSUKAI:眼镜蛇! |
[1:11:46] | (GROWLING) Cobra! | (咆哮)眼镜蛇! |
[1:11:51] | I am here! | 我在这里! |
[1:12:00] | Get you and your people to safety. | 让您和您的 人们的安全。 |
[1:12:01] | We’ll hold them off as long as we can. | 我们将追究其关闭 只要我们能。 |
[1:12:03] | Time to crack some heads! | 一些元首的时间来破解! |
[1:12:18] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:12:19] | (ROARING) | (咆哮) |
[1:12:29] | (EXCLAIMING) | (感叹) |
[1:12:34] | I’ve seen you in my vision, Scorpion King. | 我已经看到你在我 视力,蝎子王。 |
[1:12:37] | Look at what you have become. | 看你有什么成为。 |
[1:12:39] | You are a disgrace to your people and your queen. | 你是一个耻辱 人民和你的皇后。 |
[1:12:43] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[1:12:45] | Your queen rules from the underworld. You like to join her? | 从阴间的女王的规则。 您想加入她吗? |
[1:12:52] | I would be happy to reunite you. | 我会很高兴 团聚你。 |
[1:12:54] | I’ll be joining her soon enough, | 我会加入 她很快, |
[1:12:56] | but it won’t be because of your cowardly witchery. | 但它不会因为 你懦弱的巫术。 |
[1:12:58] | (SCREECHING) | (尖叫) |
[1:13:13] | TSUKAI: Cowards! | TSUKAI:懦夫! |
[1:13:29] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[1:13:31] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:13:42] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:14:01] | Is that all you got? | 所有你吗? |
[1:14:03] | MATHAYUS: Come on, everybody. Hold those children tight. | MATHAYUS:上,每个人都来了。 持有这些孩子紧张。 |
[1:14:05] | One step at a time! | 一步一个脚印的时间! |
[1:14:08] | That’s it. Move. Move! | 就是这样。移动。移动! |
[1:14:10] | WOMAN: Oh, Silda, where are we going? | 女人:噢,Silda 我们去哪里? |
[1:14:11] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[1:14:23] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[1:14:31] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:14:50] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:14:55] | Hold him! | 抓住他! |
[1:14:59] | (BOTH YELLING) | (BOTH大呼小叫) |
[1:15:07] | (ROARING) | (咆哮) |
[1:15:28] | (GROWLING) | (咆哮) |
[1:15:38] | (ROARING) | (咆哮) |
[1:15:57] | (SCREAMING) | (尖叫) |
[1:16:06] | Despite your glorious efforts, dear heart, Cobra is still at large. | 尽管你光荣的努力,亲爱的 心脏,眼镜蛇仍然在逃。 |
[1:16:11] | So now your only mission, | 所以,现在你唯一的使命, |
[1:16:12] | your only task is to guard the Book. | 您的任务仅是 后卫书。 |
[1:16:16] | Do you think you can manage that, | 你认为你 可以管理, |
[1:16:19] | oh warriors of the etheric hoo-hah? | 哦勇士 在以太呼,哈? |
[1:16:26] | The Book is to only be touched by me. Me alone. | 这本书是只由我感动。 我一个人。 |
[1:16:32] | Sire, I fear your enemies remain powerful. | 陛下,我怕你 敌人仍然强大。 |
[1:16:38] | You underestimate them at your own peril. | 你低估 他们在你自己的危险。 |
[1:16:48] | I feel they are close and plotting. | 我觉得他们都 密切和绘图。 |
[1:16:51] | Hmm. | 嗯,。 |
[1:16:53] | Hmm, I feel something, too. | 嗯,我觉得什么东西,太。 |
[1:16:57] | I feel | 我觉得 |
[1:16:59] | that this kingdom… | 这个王国… |
[1:17:03] | This kingdom, | 这个王国, |
[1:17:05] | it is mine. (CHUCKLES) | 这是我的。 (笑) |
[1:17:10] | And it is cause for celebration. So come. | ,这是导致 庆祝活动。这样一来。 |
[1:17:14] | A celebration, Lord Talus, is premature. We must remain at the ready. | 庆祝活动,主距骨,还为时过早。 我们必须保持在就绪。 |
[1:17:21] | The only thing that you must do is obey me, slave. | 你唯一 必须做的就是服从我,奴隶。 |
[1:17:27] | We are warriors of the Book, My Lord. Not slaves! | 我们是勇士的书, 我的主。不是奴隶! |
[1:17:32] | TALUS: You are! | 距骨:你是谁! |
[1:17:36] | You are what I say you are. Slave! | 你是我说你是。 奴隶! |
[1:17:40] | Unless you want to return to your sarcophagus, | 除非你想返回 您的石棺, |
[1:17:42] | I suggest you hold your tongue and you hoist your chalice | 我建议你保持你的舌头 您提升您的圣杯 |
[1:17:48] | and prepare for celebration! | 并准备庆祝! |
[1:17:52] | Slave! | 奴隶! |
[1:17:54] | Slave, slave, slave! Slave! | 奴隶,奴隶,奴隶! 奴隶! |
[1:17:58] | ? Slave! ? | ?奴隶! ? |
[1:18:07] | (GROANING) | (连天) |
[1:18:14] | Mathayus. Mathayus。 | |
[1:18:15] | Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜,惊喜。 |
[1:18:17] | You know you can’t get rid of me that easy. | 你知道你不能 得到我摆脱容易。 |
[1:18:20] | I thought that one day my people | 我认为 有一天我的人 |
[1:18:22] | and I’d be free to escape this jungle, | 我可以自由 逃离这片丛林, |
[1:18:23] | return to the land that is rightfully ours. | 返回土地 那是理所当然我们。 |
[1:18:26] | Yet with Talus’ monsters waiting to devour us, | 然而,与Talus的怪物 等待吞噬我们, |
[1:18:29] | I fear it will be here we perish. | 我担心它会 在这里我们灭亡。 |
[1:18:32] | It’s always better to fight and be devoured, | 它始终是更好地 打和被吞噬, |
[1:18:34] | even if the chance of freedom is slim. | 即使有机会 自由是渺茫。 |
[1:18:37] | (SIGHS) | (叹气) |
[1:18:39] | What now for you? | 你现在呢? |
[1:18:43] | Do what I always do in these situations. | 做什么,我总是 在这些情况下。 |
[1:18:45] | Oh, yes? What’s that? | 哦,是吗?那是什么? |
[1:18:47] | (MATHAYUS GROANS) | (MATHAYUS呻吟) |
[1:18:48] | Well, return with my prize, collect my bounty, of course. | 好吧,我的奖金回报, 收集我的奖金,当然。 |
[1:18:54] | OLAF: Bounty? | 反欺诈:赏金? |
[1:18:56] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[1:19:01] | Still in it for the money, I see. | 仍然在为 钱,我明白了。 |
[1:19:04] | Well, let’s hope Talus thinks so, too. | 好吧,让我们的希望 距骨认为又何尝不是如此。 |
[1:19:07] | I don’t follow. | 我不跟进。 |
[1:19:09] | You will. I have a plan. | 你会的。 我有一个计划。 |
[1:19:13] | Oh. | 哦。 |
[1:19:18] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[1:19:20] | And now that Ramusan’s men are fleeing for their lives, | 现在Ramusan的男人 逃命, |
[1:19:27] | we will soon have the head of Cobra! | 我们很快就会有 眼镜蛇的头! |
[1:19:30] | (CHEERING) | (欢呼声) |
[1:19:31] | And from here we will build an empire | 从这里我们 将建立一个帝国 |
[1:19:34] | that will stretch all the way to the desert. | 伸展所有 沙漠的方式。 |
[1:19:38] | (DRUMMING BEGINS) | (击鼓零开始) |
[1:20:04] | GUARD: Who goes there? | 后卫:谁去那里? |
[1:20:09] | Inform the king that we have returned with his prize! | 通知国王,我们有 返回他的奖金! |
[1:20:30] | HATHOR: Sire, you have guests. | 哈托尔:父, 你有客人。 |
[1:20:34] | Bring them in. Come forward. | 把他们。 挺身而出。 |
[1:20:40] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是一个意外的惊喜。 |
[1:20:43] | I thought you were lost in battle along with your objective. | 我还以为你在战斗中失去 随着你的目标。 |
[1:20:46] | Caution, Sire. The… Silence! | 注意,父系。 …沉默! |
[1:20:50] | (INHALES) | (吸入) |
[1:20:52] | Very impressive! | 令人印象深刻! |
[1:20:54] | And so is that, if that is what I think it is. | 也是如此,如果这 是我认为它是。 |
[1:20:57] | (OLAF CHUCKLES) | (OLAF笑) |
[1:20:59] | Our task was made a bit more difficult | 我们的任务是 有点难度 |
[1:21:01] | with your creatures from the underworld | 与你的生物 从阴间 |
[1:21:03] | killing everything that breathes. | 杀死一切 即呼吸。 |
[1:21:05] | I know. They are not very particular. | 我知道。 他们不是很特别。 |
[1:21:07] | You just point them in a direction and you let them go. | 您只需在点 方向,你让他们走。 |
[1:21:10] | Apologies for any hardship. | 道歉对任何困难。 |
[1:21:13] | Well, now that you have Princess Silda and the head of Cobra, | 那么,现在你有公主 Silda和眼镜蛇的头, |
[1:21:16] | you can apologize with more gold. | 你可以道歉 更多的黄金。 |
[1:21:19] | Of course, and well-earned. | 当然, 和应得的。 |
[1:21:23] | Plus, an invitation. | 另外,发出了邀请。 |
[1:21:26] | To a wedding! | 婚礼! |
[1:21:31] | Or an execution. | 或执行。 |
[1:21:33] | Either way, it’s a feast. | 无论哪种方式,它是一个盛宴。 |
[1:21:36] | (CHUCKLING) | (笑着) |
[1:21:37] | What shall it be then? | 什么是呢? |
[1:21:42] | Wedding it is. Fantastic. | 婚礼,是。 太棒了。 |
[1:21:45] | First thing in the morning. | 在早上的第一件事。 |
[1:21:49] | And I don’t think we need wait for wedding spoils. | 我不认为我们需要 等待婚礼的战利品。 |
[1:21:54] | Do I have a choice in that matter? | 我有一个选择 在这个问题上呢? |
[1:21:55] | No. | 号 |
[1:21:58] | I mean… | 我的意思是… … |
[1:21:59] | (GROANS) | (呻吟) |
[1:22:06] | Play along there, brother. | 那里,一起玩的兄弟。 |
[1:22:08] | We knew this was going to happen. | 我们知道这是 事情发生。 |
[1:22:13] | We have to focus on the task at hand. | 我们要聚焦 在手头的任务上。 |
[1:22:18] | (GARGLING) | (漱口) |
[1:22:20] | Yes! Yes! | 没错!没错! |
[1:22:23] | (IMITATING DRUMS) | (模仿桶) |
[1:22:24] | Olaf, is this how you focus? | 奥拉夫,这是你如何集中? |
[1:22:26] | Oh, Mathayus. | 哦,Mathayus。 |
[1:22:29] | So Silda was right. | 所以Silda是正确的。 |
[1:22:30] | The Book is in the treasure chamber under lock and key. | 这本书是在珍惜 分庭根据锁和钥匙。 |
[1:22:33] | And judging by the looks on the guards faces, | 的判断看起来 上的卫兵面临, |
[1:22:34] | I would say that thing is in there with them. | 我想说的那件事 在那里与他们。 |
[1:22:36] | Oh, don’t brood, brother. | 哦,不耿耿于怀,兄弟。 |
[1:22:38] | It was your plan after all, and a great one at that. Look at them. | 这是你的计划,毕竟,和 在这个伟大的。看他们。 |
[1:22:42] | (WOMEN GIGGLING) | (女性傻笑) |
[1:22:44] | Don’t worry. He hasn’t tried to bed her yet. | 不用担心。他并没有 试图她还没有睡觉。 |
[1:22:47] | You’ve seen her. Would you wait? | 你见过她。 你会等待吗? |
[1:22:49] | Excellent point. | 优秀点。 |
[1:22:52] | We’ll toast to her then, for her sacrifice in the line of duty. | 我们将她举杯,她 执行任务中牺牲。 |
[1:22:57] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[1:22:59] | May I? Ahh. Woman. | 我呢? AHH。女人。 |
[1:23:00] | Not me. (GARGLING) | 不是我。 (漱口) |
[1:23:03] | Olaf, it’s time for battle. | 奥拉夫,它的战斗时间。 |
[1:23:11] | Olaf! | 奥拉夫! |
[1:23:17] | Olaf. | 奥拉夫。 |
[1:23:19] | Oh, God! I hate you, Mathayus. | 哦,上帝! 我恨你,Mathayus。 |
[1:23:29] | You get the Book, I’ll get the medallion. Go! | 你拿到这本书, 我会得到奖章。 GO! |
[1:23:50] | (SOLDIERS CHATTING) | (兵士聊天) |
[1:24:05] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[1:24:21] | (SIGHS) | (叹气) |
[1:24:22] | What could possibly be taking so long? | 怎么可能 采取这么长时间? |
[1:24:27] | How much more beautiful can you get? | 如何更 美丽的你能得到吗? |
[1:24:37] | Oh! That much! | 哦!这么多! |
[1:24:48] | Kindly pardon my exuberance. | 请原谅我的繁荣。 |
[1:24:50] | You’re excused. | 你原谅。 |
[1:24:57] | Where are you, Mathayus? | 你在哪里,Mathayus? |
[1:24:59] | So much for pleasantries. | 那么多的寒暄。 |
[1:25:02] | Now that the sword is unsheathed, | 现在,剑 是出鞘, |
[1:25:05] | it is time to pierce the flesh. | 这是皮尔斯的血肉。 |
[1:25:08] | Pure poetry, My Lord. | 纯诗,我的主。 |
[1:25:09] | Yeah, I know. | 啊,我知道。 |
[1:25:11] | Let us not rush through this important eve. | 让我们不要急于 通过这一重要的前夕。 |
[1:25:13] | (EXCLAIMS) | (感叹) |
[1:25:15] | We should really enjoy the remainder of the day. (EXCLAIMS) | 我们应该真正享受到 其余的一天。 (感叹) |
[1:25:19] | Mathayus! Mathayus! | |
[1:25:21] | After all, | 毕竟, |
[1:25:22] | (GRUNTS) (EXCLAIMS) | (石鲈) (感叹) |
[1:25:24] | this will be my last day as a maiden of purity. | 这将是我最后的 一天,一个纯洁的处女。 |
[1:25:30] | Mmm. | 嗯。 |
[1:25:33] | Take me now, My Lord. | 就拿我现在,我的主。 |
[1:25:36] | Take me! | 就拿我! |
[1:25:37] | (SNORTS) (SNORTS) | |
[1:25:38] | Hurry up! Now would be a good time. | 不得了! 现在会是一个好时机。 |
[1:25:41] | Well, have patience, My Lady. | 那么,有耐心,我的夫人。 |
[1:25:44] | It will all be over soon enough. | 它将所有 很快结束了。 |
[1:25:48] | (GASPS) | (喘气) |
[1:25:53] | Did you touch her? Did you let him touch you? | 你摸摸她吗? 你让他碰你吗? |
[1:25:56] | Best I ever had. | 最好的我过。 |
[1:26:05] | (EXCLAIMING) | (感叹) |
[1:26:06] | Tsukai! Tsukai! | |
[1:26:10] | Nighty-night! | Nighty的夜晚! |
[1:26:15] | Adventure of a lifetime. What a farce. | 冒险的一生。 什么是一场闹剧。 |
[1:26:33] | (SCREECHING) | (尖叫) |
[1:26:37] | Give me the medallion. | 给我的奖章。 |
[1:26:44] | The signal! Attack! | 信号!攻击! |
[1:26:50] | (ALL YELLING) | (全部大呼小叫) |
[1:26:55] | I command you to obey me. | 我命令你服从我。 |
[1:26:57] | As you say, My Lord. | 正如你所说,我的主。 |
[1:26:59] | No! You have to recite the incantation to switch their allegiance. | 不!你必须背诵咒语 切换他们的忠诚。 |
[1:27:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:27:04] | Oh, women! | 哦,女人! |
[1:27:06] | Now you tell me. | 现在你告诉我。 |
[1:27:13] | Now that’s what I call treasure. | 现在,这是什么 我呼吁珍惜。 |
[1:27:37] | TALUS: I want the medallion. Now! | 距骨:我想 奖章。现在! |
[1:27:45] | Don’t follow me! Finish them! | 不要跟我走! 完成他们! |
[1:27:46] | With pleasure. | 我很乐意。 |
[1:27:49] | Go get Talus. The medallion is our only chance. | 转到得到的Talus。 奖章是我们唯一的机会。 |
[1:27:54] | Leave this witch to me. | 我离开这个巫婆。 |
[1:27:56] | Okay. | 好了。 |
[1:27:59] | Okay. Come to papa. | 好了。来到爸爸。 |
[1:28:02] | (THUMPING) | (重击) |
[1:28:04] | Oh, it’s heavy. | 哦,这是沉重的。 |
[1:28:06] | (SIGHS) Good. | (叹气)好。 |
[1:28:10] | Not good. | 也不好。 |
[1:28:12] | Hi. | 嗨。 |
[1:28:14] | Talus wanted the Book. | 距骨想要的书。 |
[1:28:18] | No? | 没有? |
[1:28:30] | MAN: You can’t do that! | 男子:你不能这样做! |
[1:28:32] | He’s not! | 他不是! |
[1:28:39] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[1:29:16] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[1:29:27] | You fight well, mortal. Perhaps we’ll take you with us. | 你打,凡人。 也许我们会和我们一起走。 |
[1:29:30] | Spend eternity with two mindless brutes and their pet witch? | 花两个无意识的永恒 野兽和他们的宠物巫? |
[1:29:34] | No thank you! (SCREECHING) | 不,谢谢! (尖叫) |
[1:29:57] | You want Mathayus, but he will never stay with you. | 您想Mathayus,但他 将永远和你在一起。 |
[1:30:01] | He is one of the darkness, like us! | 他是一个 黑暗中,我们一样! |
[1:30:03] | He only wishes to die. | 他只希望死。 |
[1:30:06] | And you are Cobra. | 你是眼镜蛇。 |
[1:30:08] | Your deception is the poison that is killing your people. | 你的欺骗是毒药 杀害你的人。 |
[1:30:11] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[1:30:28] | (GRUNTING) | (叫声) |
[1:30:43] | Move it! Missed me! | 移动它! 想念我! |
[1:30:48] | (BOTH EXCLAIMING) | (BOTH感叹) |
[1:31:29] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[1:31:43] | The Book! | 这本书! |
[1:32:17] | (ELEPHANTS TRUMPETING) | (大象鼓吹) |
[1:32:26] | (SOLDIERS YELLING) | (兵士大呼小叫) |
[1:32:29] | (TRUMPETING) | (鼓吹) |
[1:32:51] | You sure you don’t want to go that way? | 你确定你不 要采用这种方式呢? |
[1:32:53] | You might have a chance. | 您可能有机会。 |
[1:32:56] | You should know better than to back an animal into a corner. | 你应该知道的比更好 回来的动物陷入了困境。 |
[1:33:16] | (CHANTING) | (念经) |
[1:33:24] | (CONTINUES CHANTING) | (继续念经) |
[1:33:33] | (EXHALES) | (呼气) |
[1:33:34] | (CHANTING) | (念经) |
[1:33:36] | MAN: Who’s gonna save you now? | 男子:谁是你现在要去拯救? |
[1:33:39] | TALUS: You know what? | 距骨:你知道吗? |
[1:33:40] | The Book of the Dead already courses through my body. | 这本书已经死了 课程通过我的身体。 |
[1:33:44] | I don’t need this trinket. | 我不需要这个饰品。 |
[1:33:56] | Go ahead. Let them have me. Let them devour me. | 来吧。让他们有我。 让他们吞吃我。 |
[1:34:01] | I will rise again like a bad idea, and you will be crushed. | 我会像一个坏再次上升 的想法,你会被粉碎。 |
[1:34:10] | You first. | 你先。 |
[1:34:29] | (SCREECHING) | (尖叫) |
[1:34:31] | (YELLING) | (大喊大叫) |
[1:34:36] | You’ve been a worthy adversary. | 你已经是一个值得的对手。 |
[1:34:43] | Olaf. | 奥拉夫。 |
[1:34:45] | (SCREECHING) | (尖叫) |
[1:34:49] | (CHANTING IN DISTANCE) | (距离呗) |
[1:34:58] | (GROANING) | (连天) |
[1:34:59] | (BEGINS CHANTING) | (由零开始诵经) |
[1:35:12] | (CONTINUES CHANTING) | (继续念经) |
[1:35:24] | Well, come on! | 那么,来吧! |
[1:35:54] | My Lord, the warriors of the Book | 我的主, 这本书的勇士们 |
[1:35:57] | are at your service. | 为您服务。 |
[1:36:00] | I’m sorry I deceived you. | 对不起,我欺骗了你。 |
[1:36:02] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我。 |
[1:36:05] | There’s nothing to forgive, Cobra. | 有什么 原谅,眼镜蛇。 |
[1:36:10] | I am proud of you, my daughter. | 我为你感到骄傲,我的女儿。 |
[1:36:13] | (GROANS) | (呻吟) |
[1:36:16] | With honor, we join you in battle. | 与荣誉, 我们在战斗中你加入。 |
[1:36:20] | This battle is over. | 此战已经结束了。 |
[1:36:23] | At least it is for me. | 至少对我来说就是。 |
[1:36:27] | My people are in good hands. | 我的人都在良好的手中。 |
[1:36:38] | Father? | 父亲? |
[1:36:40] | Father! | 父亲! |
[1:36:42] | Father! | 父亲! |
[1:36:57] | (OFFICER SHOUTING) | (主任呼喊) |
[1:37:12] | (OFFICER SHOUTING) | (主任呼喊) |
[1:37:15] | (SOLDIERS SHOUTING) | (兵士喊) |
[1:37:28] | (OFFICER SHOUTING) | (主任呼喊) |
[1:37:33] | My champion. | 我的冠军。 |
[1:37:36] | You’ve done well. | 你已经做得很好。 |
[1:37:41] | Is there a problem? | 是否有问题? |
[1:37:43] | Do you need more gold? Consider it done. | 你需要更多的黄金吗? 考虑这件事。 |
[1:37:47] | It’s not that, Your Highness. | 这并不是说,殿下。 |
[1:37:49] | I actually have some gold for you. | 其实,我 一些对你的黄金。 |
[1:37:53] | These are the fortunes of your brother, Talus, | 这些都是命运的 你的兄弟,距骨, |
[1:37:55] | minus the expenses it will cost to repair this land. | 减去费用将 维修费用这片土地。 |
[1:37:58] | They’re rightfully yours. | 他们理所当然地你。 |
[1:37:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白。 |
[1:38:02] | I could’ve easily retrieved it from the palace myself. | 我已经很容易检索 它从自己的宫殿。 |
[1:38:07] | Probably not a good idea. | 也许不是一个好主意。 |
[1:38:10] | Meaning? | 意? |
[1:38:11] | With all due respect, Your Highness, you’re not welcome here. | 所有应有的尊重,你 殿下,你这里不欢迎。 |
[1:38:16] | These people will no longer accept foreign rule. | 这些人将不再 接受外国统治。 |
[1:38:19] | Now, they are grateful for everything you have done | 现在,他们非常感谢 你做的一切 |
[1:38:21] | to help them to be free, | 帮助他们获得自由, |
[1:38:23] | but they are willing to fight to stay that way. | 但他们都愿意 争取保持这种方式。 |
[1:38:25] | Will they now? | 他们现在呢? |
[1:38:29] | Well, since they have sent you as their messenger, tell them this. | 好吧,既然他们已经发送给您作为 他们的信使,告诉他们这。 |
[1:38:38] | It’s not their decision to make. | 这不是他们的 做出决定。 |
[1:38:40] | I have not come as their messenger, Sire. I have come as their king. | 我不是来为他们的使者,父系。 我来为他们的国王。 |
[1:39:03] | You expect me to accept your claim to the throne, uncontested? | 你希望我接受您的索赔 王位,无可争议的? |
[1:39:08] | I expect nothing more than your respect. | 我期望一无所有 超过你的尊重。 |
[1:39:10] | For myself and for the people of this land. | 为我自己和 这片土地上的人民。 |
[1:39:14] | Now, if it is a fight that you are looking for, | 现在,如果它是一个战斗 您正在寻找, |
[1:39:18] | then you shall have it. | 那么您将有它。 |
[1:39:28] | You surprise me, Akkadian. | 你让我感到吃惊,阿卡。 |
[1:39:31] | I thought that you had traded in your royal nobility for a few sacks of gold. | 我还以为你已经在你的交易 皇室贵族的黄金几麻袋。 |
[1:39:37] | I had. | 我有。 |
[1:39:39] | But now, if need be, I’m willing to trade my life to get it back. | 但现在,如果需要的话,我愿意 贸易我的生活,把它找回来。 |
[1:39:43] | I believe you. | 我相信你。 |
[1:39:45] | And whether I give you my blessing or my blade, | 以及我是否给你 我的祝福,我的刀片, |
[1:39:50] | I respect you. | 我敬你。 |
[1:39:54] | But I must confer with my generals. | 但我必须赋予 我的将军。 |
[1:39:57] | When you are the king, | 当你是国王, |
[1:39:59] | the concerns of the realm come first and foremost. | 境界的关注 来第一次,也是最重要的。 |
[1:40:04] | But you already knew that, didn’t you? | 但是,你已经 知道,没有你? |
[1:40:32] | (LAUGHING) | (笑) |
[1:41:16] | (ALL CHEERING) | (所有的欢呼声) |