英文名称:The Scorpion King
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | We have killed Mesopotamians! | 我们干掉了美索不达米亚人 |
[01:08] | We have killed Assyrians, | 我们干掉了亚述人 |
[01:10] | Mycenaeans, Sumerians, | 迈锡尼人 闪族人 |
[01:14] | but… | 但是… |
[01:17] | we have never had the pleasure… | 我们一直没机会 |
[01:21] | of killing… | 干掉 |
[01:24] | an Akkadian. | 阿卡得人 |
[01:32] | Which limb do I take first? | 先砍手还先砍脚 |
[01:37] | May the gods have pity on you… | 希望神会怜悯你 |
[01:41] | because my brother will not. | 因为我兄弟可不会 |
[03:20] | You missed. | 我没事 |
[03:38] | You’re lucky we have the same mother. | 能当我哥算你好运 |
[03:49] | Before the time of the pyramids, | 在金字塔时代之前 |
[03:52] | a fearsome horde came from the East… | 东方崛起一支强悍的游牧部落 |
[03:54] | and swept across the barren lands of the ancient world. | 横扫古老世界的蛮荒大地 |
[04:09] | By the law of the horde, | 按照部落习俗 |
[04:11] | their greatest warrior was proclaimed their king. | 他们推举强者为王 |
[04:18] | His name was Memnon. | 他名叫曼能 |
[04:22] | He was the greatest swordsman the world had ever seen. | 曼能刀法如神 武功盖世 |
[04:45] | With the predictions of a sorcerer… | 身边有一位巫师 |
[04:48] | who could foretell the outcome of every battle, | 能预言每场战役的胜负 |
[04:51] | Memnon slaughtered all who resisted him, | 曼能大肆铲除异己 |
[04:59] | until only a brave few remained. | 幸存的对手寥寥可数 |
[05:16] | Silence! My father has called for silence! | 肃静 父王叫你们肃静 |
[05:20] | Hold your tongues! | 不要讲话 |
[05:29] | We are gathered in this place… | 大家聚集在此 |
[05:31] | to put our differences aside. | 就应该摒弃成见 |
[05:34] | There is still time for us, | 趁着为时未晚 |
[05:37] | the last of the free tribes, | 残存的部落 |
[05:39] | to stand together against this tyrant. | 应该团结抵抗暴君 |
[05:43] | With his sorcerer at his side, no mortal can defeat Memnon. | 他有巫师协助 谁也不是他的对手 |
[05:48] | And if the sorcerer were to die, what then? | 巫师要是死掉 怎么办 |
[05:54] | It’s too late for your schemes, pheron. | 现在计划太迟了点 |
[05:58] | I have raided Memnon’s caravans, | 我袭击过曼能的车队 |
[06:01] | broken the supply lines to his troops, | 截断他的补给线 |
[06:03] | but he still swept across the land like a plague. | 但是他依旧势如破竹 |
[06:06] | I will not send my people to their deaths in a battle that can’t be won. | 我不会派我的部下去白白送死 |
[06:11] | And what people would that be, Balthazar? | 你还有什么部下 巴煞 |
[06:14] | You are the ruler of nothing… | 你已经一无所有 |
[06:17] | but a pile of rocks and sand. | 有的只是一堆石头和黄沙 |
[06:22] | If I’m no king, | 我若不是帝王 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:827个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:145个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:80个,托福词汇:110个,考研词汇:171个,专四词汇:134个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:278个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:27] | why are you on your knees before me? | 你又为何向我下跪 |
[06:29] | Balthazar! Guards! | 巴煞 卫士 |
[06:42] | Akkadians. | 阿卡得人 |
[06:44] | I thought they were wiped out long ago. | 还以为他们早就绝种了 |
[06:47] | They are the last of their kind. | 他们是最后的阿卡得人 |
[06:49] | By their hand, the sorcerer will die. | 他们会送巫师上黄泉 |
[06:53] | You put your faith in a clan of cutthroats who kill for money? | 你相信这种为钱杀人的部族 |
[06:57] | They are more than that. They are skilled assassins… | 别小看他们 他们是世代相传 |
[07:00] | trained for generations in the deadly arts. | 训练有素的刺客 |
[07:03] | And what price do these mercenaries ask from us, Father? | 他们开出什么条件 父王 |
[07:08] | Twenty blood rubies. | 二十颗鸡血红宝 |
[07:11] | – That’s the last of our treasury. – Be quiet. | -那是我们最后的财宝 -住口 |
[07:16] | If these men kill the sorcerer, | 要是他们铲除巫师 |
[07:19] | will you fight? | 你们作不作战 |
[07:34] | So be it. | 一言为定 |
[07:38] | As long as one of us still breathes, | 只要我们还有一口气在 |
[07:41] | the sorcerer will die. | 巫师必死无疑 |
[07:49] | Assassin! | 刺客 |
[07:55] | Him… | 他… |
[07:56] | we’ll kill for free. | 我们免费奉送 |
[08:05] | We can reach Memnon’s encampment by nightfall. | 日落前会到曼能的大本营 |
[08:09] | When are you gonna get rid of that filthy beast? | 你什么时候要把它换掉 |
[08:11] | He doesn’t mean anything by it. | 别理他 他不是有意的 |
[08:14] | – Horses are faster. – But camels are smarter. | -马比较快 -可是骆驼比较聪明 |
[09:05] | That one’s mine. | 那个交给我 |
[09:07] | Live free. | 活得自由 |
[09:10] | Die well. | 死得光荣 |
[09:15] | Stop. Stop. Listen to me. I am a high priest of Set. | 住手 听我说 我是祭司 |
[09:18] | Spare me, and I shall bless thee in five different languages. | 放了我 我用五种语言赐福你们 |
[09:23] | You’ll scream in five different languages. | 你会用五种语言尖叫 |
[09:26] | Horse thief. Wait! Wait! | 马贼 等一下 |
[09:51] | Hey! I’m not that heavy. | 喂 我没那么重 |
[10:22] | Look out for the first one! He’s behind you! | 小心那个胖子 他在你后面 |
[10:32] | Help me! Help me! Whoever you are, help me! | 不管你是谁 放我下来 |
[10:35] | Oh, thank you. Thank you, good sir. Quiet. | 谢谢你 好心的人 安静 |
[10:39] | Surely you’ve heard of the enormous reward for my safe return. | 我安全回去 你重重有赏 |
[10:58] | The sorcerer’s tent. | 巫师的帐蓬 |
[11:12] | Back! | 撤退 |
[11:28] | – Make way! – Find the other one! | -让开 -别让他跑了 |
[12:21] | You’ve been betrayed, Mathayus. | 你被出卖了 马沙亚斯 |
[12:25] | – You know my name? – And why you’re here. | -你知道我的名字 -还有你来的目的 |
[12:37] | He’s in the tent! | 他在帐蓬里 |
[12:39] | You! Move around back! | 你 到后面去 |
[13:29] | A living, breathing Akkadian. | 生擒到阿卡得人 |
[13:32] | This is a rare pleasure. | 实属难得 |
[13:38] | I hear you train yourselves to bear great pain. | 听说你们的忍功一流 |
[13:41] | You must teach me this, if you live long enough. | 你要是不死 别忘了教我 |
[13:57] | Not looking so full of yourself, are you now, assassin? | 你的威风现在跑哪去了 |
[14:01] | You… betrayed your own father? | 你… 背叛自己的父亲 |
[14:04] | Yes. He was very shocked. | 对 他当时非常震惊 |
[14:08] | You could tell by the look on his face. | 从他的表情可以看出来 |
[14:13] | By my father’s head, | 我以父亲的首级 |
[14:16] | I pledge my allegiance. | 向大王效忠 |
[14:19] | You have proven your loyalty, Takmet. | 我相信你的忠心 |
[14:21] | This one still lives. | 这个还没死 |
[14:38] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[14:42] | Bring him to me. | 带他过来 |
[14:56] | Live free. | 活得自由 |
[15:01] | Die well, my brother. | 死得光荣 兄弟 |
[15:11] | So, | 现在… |
[15:14] | how shall this one die? | 要怎么处置他 |
[15:16] | He shall not die tonight. | 他今晚命不该绝 |
[15:18] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:21] | We shall see. | 走着瞧 |
[15:22] | Nor shall he die by your hand… | 他不会死在你手上 |
[15:24] | or any hand you command. | 也不会死在你部下手上 |
[15:33] | You have seen this in a vision? | 你预见这样的景象 |
[15:35] | To ignore this would bring great misfortune. | 一意孤行只会招来横祸 |
[15:39] | The gods show him favor on this night. | 神今晚眷顾他 |
[15:42] | Just the gods? | 只有神 |
[15:50] | A puzzle then. | 伤脑筋了 |
[15:53] | How to kill you without using my hand or any hand I command? | 要送你归西 又不能亲自动手 |
[16:20] | Fascinating, isn’t it? | 厉害吧 |
[16:22] | The smoke, it causes the fire ants to abandon their homes, you see? | 用烟把火蚁熏出巢穴 |
[16:34] | All the sooner to feast on our naked heads. | 来享用我们的项上人头 |
[16:38] | You think this is funny? | 你觉得好笑? |
[16:39] | It’s a little bit funny. Yes. You see, I am about to escape, | 有一点 因为我逃得掉 而你呢 |
[16:42] | while you are about to die a horrible death for leaving me to die last night. | 只能等死 谁叫你昨晚丢下我 |
[16:47] | So what are you waiting for? | 那你还不逃 |
[16:49] | You see that one up there? | 看到那个守卫没 |
[16:50] | He’s been drinking that Yak piss for about an hour now, and sometime very soon… | 他猛灌犁牛尿 要不了多久… |
[16:54] | Ahh. You see? | 看到没 |
[17:10] | Hey! Where’s the horse thief? | 马贼呢 |
[17:41] | All right. Come on. Get me outta here. | 快点 快救我出去 |
[17:46] | Do you, uh, promise not to kill me? | 你… 答应不杀我? |
[17:50] | Yes, I promise. | 好 我答应 |
[17:51] | Remember, you are an Akkadian. | 记住 你是阿卡得人 |
[17:54] | You make an oath, you always have to keep it, right? | 阿卡得人说话一向算话 |
[17:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:58] | Promise to take me with you and share in the spoils of your adventures. | 答应带我走 有好处分我一份 |
[18:04] | What? All right. Fine. Yes, I promise. | 什么 可以 我答应 |
[18:28] | All right. Now hold still. | 搞定 不要动 |
[18:30] | Oh, here’s one. Ah. That’s a big one! | 这边有一只 好大一只 |
[18:34] | My! Here comes the mother. | 哇 这只是蚁后 |
[18:37] | So, where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[18:40] | To Memnon’s kingdom to avenge my brother’s death. | 去曼能的土地 替我哥报仇 |
[18:47] | – Never touch the bow. – Not a problem. | -不准碰我的弓 -没问题 |
[18:52] | Who are you calling? | 你在叫谁 |
[18:53] | My ride. | 我的坐骑 |
[19:02] | It’s a nice camel. | 不错的骆驼 |
[19:07] | Not much room back here. Scoot up, please. | 后面很挤 麻烦你挪一挪 |
[19:10] | Aah. Hey! We had a deal! | 嘿 我们说好的 |
[19:13] | That’s right. And I haven’t killed you… yet. | 没错 我没杀你… 还没 |
[19:25] | What news from my sorceress today? | 我的女巫今天看到什么 |
[19:56] | What news? | 看到什么 |
[19:59] | Your armies will conquer in the West. | 你的大军将会西征 |
[20:01] | Queen Isis’s forces will scatter to the four winds. | 大败依希丝女王的军队 |
[20:09] | Give the generals the news. | 把消息传给各将领 |
[20:11] | Have them make their armies ready for the final campaign. | 准备打最后一仗 |
[20:13] | Yes, my Lord. | 是的 大王 |
[20:29] | You think I’m cruel, don’t you? | 你认为我不择手段 |
[20:31] | Perhaps you’ve forgotten what it’s like outside these walls. | 也许你忘了外面的情形 |
[20:34] | Heartless, ignorant and savage. | 残忍 无知 野蛮 |
[20:41] | But I can change that. | 但我能拨乱反正 |
[20:43] | I will bring order after centuries of chaos. | 我会平息数百年的动乱 |
[20:47] | An order which will last for a thousand years. | 为天下带来长治久安 |
[20:54] | Rivers of blood can never bring peace. | 血流成河换不来和平 |
[20:56] | But they can bring obedience. | 却可以换来服从 |
[20:59] | That will suffice for now. | 那样就够了 |
[21:04] | And when I have become the king of legend, | 一旦我完成霸业 |
[21:08] | then you shall take your place beside me… | 你将与我比肩而立 |
[21:11] | on a throne… and in my bed. | 共享王位 同床共枕 |
[21:16] | But, my lord, | 但是 大王… |
[21:18] | in your bed I would lose my gift of sight… | 与你同床 我会失去预知能力 |
[21:24] | and you would lose your advantage in battle. | 你也会失去作战的优势 |
[21:27] | The day I speak of… | 那个时候 |
[21:30] | is the day I no longer need your vision. | 我已经不需要你的预知 |
[21:41] | Gomorrah. | 娥摩拉城 |
[21:43] | Let me tell you, | 听我说 |
[21:45] | after a hard day of looting and pillaging, | 打家劫舍 辛苦了一天 |
[21:46] | there is no greater city than Gomorrah. | 最棒的就是去娥摩拉城玩 |
[21:48] | Except maybe Sodom. | 虽然所多玛城也不错 |
[21:54] | I wish I could join you. | 可惜我不能去 |
[21:55] | You’re not going? | 你不去? |
[21:58] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[21:59] | I’d like to even the score with a few of those Red Guards myself. | 我是很想找那些红卫队算帐 |
[22:03] | But with the price I’ve got on my head, | 可是我被通缉 |
[22:05] | I’d never make it through those gates. | 不可能进得去 |
[22:09] | I have faith in you, my friend. You’ll get us in. | 我有信心 我们一定进得去 |
[22:31] | You see? | 看吧 |
[22:32] | They’ve got the city sealed up tighter than a crab’s buttocks. | 守卫森严到连苍蝇都飞不进去 |
[22:35] | I wish there was something I could do to help, but I-I… | 我希望能帮得上忙 但我… |
[22:38] | Oh, but there is. | 你帮得上忙 |
[22:46] | What business do you have here? | 你有什么事 |
[22:48] | I’ve come to collect a bounty. | 我来领赏的 |
[22:52] | – Horse thief. Oh. – I know this dog. | -马贼 -我认识他 |
[22:55] | They’ll behead him for sure this time. | 这次一定让他脑袋搬家 |
[22:57] | He’ll be all the prettier without it. | 他没头会比较好看 |
[23:06] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[23:07] | You got us in. I knew you could do it. | 我就说靠你进得来 |
[23:09] | A jug of your finest wine for my road-weary friend here. | 给我朋友来杯最好的酒 |
[23:13] | Wait a minute. The last thing that… | 等一下 我好像记得 |
[23:16] | that I remember was this huge… | 你一记老拳 |
[23:18] | – Akkadian fist coming straight into… – Here’s your wine, sir. | -挥过来 -酒来了 |
[23:21] | Please, let me know if there’s anything else you’d like. | 有什么需要尽管吩咐 |
[23:26] | Ah. It’s good to be back in the big city. | 还是大城市好 |
[23:30] | – Watch my camel for me? – Gladly. | -帮我看着骆驼 -没问题 |
[23:33] | Been working here long time? | 你在这里做了多久 |
[23:36] | How’s the kabob? | 肉串好不好吃 |
[23:49] | Merchandise of the highest quality. | 品质保证 |
[23:51] | Virgin steel forged by the monks of pompeii. | 由庞贝城僧侣铸造的纯钢 |
[23:53] | Here! Here they are! The world’s finest swords. | 看啊 全世界最锋利的剑 |
[23:56] | Huh? You can’t get respect in Gomorrah without a quality blade… | 在娥摩拉城就要佩戴好剑 |
[23:59] | Birds of paradise, birds of prey. | 观赏鸟 肉食鸟 |
[24:01] | The most beautiful birds in the world. | 世界上最漂亮的珍禽 |
[24:04] | Hey, soldier. Those big muscles look cramped. | 阿兵哥 看你肌肉紧绷 |
[24:07] | Perhaps one of us can help you relax. | 我来帮你松弛一下 |
[24:09] | Maybe all of us. | 或者我们一起伺候你 |
[24:39] | Mister, mister. Guide, mister. | 先生 我帮你带路 |
[24:42] | You need a guide to find your way in Gomorrah. | 你需要向导带路 |
[24:47] | A good guide might be able to show me a way into Memnon’s palace. | 好的向导会带我进曼能的宫殿 |
[24:50] | But a smart guide wouldn’t, | 聪明的向导就不会 |
[24:52] | or he’d be shown into Memnon’s dungeon. | 不然你只会进曼能的地牢 |
[25:11] | I don’t have it. | 不在我身上 |
[26:14] | Do you wanna earn this one? | 想不想赚这颗 |
[26:28] | Get ready. I’ll kill half, you kill half. | 准备动手 我一半 你一半 |
[26:34] | All right. I’ll kill ’em all. | 好吧 都交给我 |
[26:37] | How about we go around them and not kill anybody? | 干脆绕路走就不要杀人了 |
[26:45] | Good Lord. Are you going to kill me? | 天啊 你是不是要杀我 |
[26:48] | Maybe later. | 等一下再说 |
[26:50] | Memnon’s always threatening to have my head. | 曼能动不动就要砍我的头 |
[26:53] | Don’t touch that. | 不要碰 |
[26:55] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[26:56] | That’s my special magic powder. | 那是我精心泡制的魔术粉 |
[26:59] | Magic powder? | 魔术粉? |
[27:01] | Yeah, magic powder. | 对 魔术粉 |
[27:03] | It’s a Chinese formula that I procured at great expense. | 我花一大笔钱买来的中国配方 |
[27:07] | If I get the recipe right, it’ll move mountains, | 研制成功的话 |
[27:12] | clear roadways in an instant… | 不但可以开山辟路 |
[27:15] | do great things, wonderful things. | 还可以造福人群 |
[27:20] | Or terrible things. | 也可以为害人间 |
[27:25] | Like all my inventions, Memnon will try to use it for war. | 我的发明都被曼能拿来作战 |
[27:28] | Where is Memnon? | 曼能在哪 |
[27:30] | Oh, you mean to kill him, do you? | 你想杀他 是吗 |
[27:34] | – Yes. – Well, in that case, | -对 -既然如此 |
[27:38] | I’d say he was in the training courtyard. | 他在练武场 |
[28:54] | No! Let me go! | 放手 放开我 |
[28:58] | I didn’t do anything! | 我又没做什么 |
[29:04] | You know the penalty for thievery. | 你知道偷窃的下场 |
[29:08] | No! | 不 |
[29:22] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[29:36] | No! | 不要 |
[29:42] | Intruder! | 有刺客 |
[30:03] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[30:08] | – You again. – How do I get outta here? | -又是你 -我怎么出去 |
[30:12] | Through that door. | 穿过那扇门 |
[30:14] | – What’s that? – That’s one of my latest inventions. | -那是什么 -我最新的发明 |
[30:17] | It was meant to be a quick means of transportation, | 快速运输机 |
[30:19] | but there was a little problem with the landings. | 不过着陆有点问题 |
[30:23] | Open! | 开门 |
[30:26] | – Open! – Don’t touch that. You’ll set it off. | -开门 -别碰 会启动机器 |
[30:29] | Right. | 好 |
[30:45] | Oh. Oh, my! | 我的天 |
[30:49] | A man. | 男人 |
[30:51] | – What is this place? – Lord Memnon’s harem. | -这是什么地方 -曼能的后宫 |
[30:54] | But he visits so rarely. And it gets so lonely. | 不过他很少来 我们好寂寞 |
[31:02] | Can’t you leave me alone, Thorak? | 别烦我 行不行 |
[31:04] | Watch your tongue, philos. | 说话小心点 |
[31:06] | Careful with those! They’re delicate instruments. | 小心 这些是精密的仪器 |
[31:10] | You’re lucky Lord Memnon has a taste for your “science,” | 曼能大人欣赏你 算你好运 |
[31:13] | you old fool. | 老家伙 |
[31:17] | If I find out you had anything to do with this intruder, | 要是我发现你和刺客有关系 |
[31:21] | I will send the executioner. | 我就要你的命 |
[31:26] | We know how to please. | 我们会让你满意 |
[31:28] | – Oh, I’m sure you do, ladies, but I… – Stay with us. | -我相信 但是… -不要走 |
[31:30] | – Stay with us. – That’s nice, but now’s not a good time. | -留下来嘛 -谢谢 我赶时间 |
[31:34] | We will make your every fantasy come true. | 我们会让你美梦成真 |
[32:08] | Kill him! | 放箭 |
[32:29] | After him! | 快追 |
[32:47] | Go get him! | 快追 |
[33:20] | Well, are you gonna try to kill me or just stare at me? | 你是要杀我 还是就这样盯着我 |
[33:33] | Take a breath. | 吸气 |
[33:59] | Gods be praised! | 赞美神 |
[34:04] | How dare you touch me! | 你好大胆 敢碰我 |
[34:12] | Sorceress, I am an Akkadian hired to kill you. | 我是阿卡得人 奉命来杀你 |
[34:16] | Now, I find myself in a position where you are of more use to me alive. | 不过现在 你活着对我更有用 |
[34:19] | Don’t make me change my mind. | 别让我改变主意 |
[34:25] | And he said, it’s not the size of the hump, | 他说 大小不重要 |
[34:28] | it is the motion of the camel. | 重要的是能耐 |
[34:39] | Alas, I must leave you now. | 可惜 我现在要走了 |
[34:48] | – There’s the traitor! – Oh, great gods! | -叛徒就在那 -我的天 |
[35:03] | He is dead! | 他死了 |
[35:05] | Just admit it, you smelly camel! | 认命吧 臭骆驼 |
[35:10] | I am your master now! You belong to me! | 我才是你的主人 你要听我的 |
[35:13] | He’s dead! Dead! | 他死了 死了 |
[35:15] | Dead! | 死了 |
[35:18] | You are alive. I knew it! | 你还活着 我就知道 |
[35:21] | Right. | 对 |
[35:23] | I was just saying to the camel, | 我才刚跟骆驼说 |
[35:25] | “Camel, no one could kill our good friend Mathayus.” | 没人能杀死我们的马沙亚斯 |
[35:29] | Get on. | 上去 |
[35:30] | Why should I make it easy for you? You’re sworn to kill me. | 我干嘛要听你的 你不是要杀我 |
[35:34] | Others will die first. | 其他人会比你先死 |
[35:38] | That’s comforting. | 你真会安慰人 |
[35:42] | So who is your friend? Memnon’s sorcerer. | 你朋友是谁 曼能的巫师 |
[35:45] | Memnon’s sorcerer? | 曼能的巫师 |
[35:47] | Are you insane? She’s going to get us all killed! | 你疯了 我们会被她害死 |
[35:51] | Memnon will have to leave the safety of his palace to get her. | 我要用她引曼能出来 |
[35:54] | So you’re going to use me first and then kill me? | 所以你先利用我 再杀我 |
[35:57] | I feel so much better. | 我觉得好过多了 |
[35:59] | I could always do it the other way around and kill you first. | 我也可以倒过来 先杀你 |
[36:02] | So where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[36:05] | The Valley of the Dead. | 死亡谷 |
[36:06] | The Valley of the Dead? | 死亡谷? |
[36:08] | Nobody goes to the Valley of the Dead! | 哪有人去死亡谷的 |
[36:11] | That’s why they call it the Valley of the Dead! | 你以为那个名字是假的? |
[36:14] | Wait for me, please! | 等我一下 |
[36:25] | Take a dozen of your best men, track him down, | 你带十二名高手去追 |
[36:29] | kill him… | 杀了他 |
[36:32] | and bring her back to me. | 把她带回来 |
[36:35] | Send me news when he’s dead. | 得手立刻通知我 |
[36:39] | – Yes, my lord. – My lord. | -是的 大王 -大王 |
[36:42] | There are rumors spreading to the armies that she’s gone. | 军中传出巫师出走的谣言 |
[36:48] | – Is this true? – It is, my lord. | -是吗 -是的 大王 |
[36:50] | Then silence them! | 那就想办法压制这种谣传 |
[36:52] | They must believe she is here, | 让士兵以为她还在这 |
[36:55] | if only for a short time. | 必须尽快 |
[37:03] | And when you find the Akkadian, | 找到那个阿卡得人 |
[37:13] | give him this from me. | 送这枝箭给他 |
[37:20] | Are we where I think we are? | 我们是不是到了 |
[37:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:27] | Home. | 到家了 |
[38:11] | Where are you going, Sorceress? | 你想去哪 巫师 |
[38:24] | In a hurry to get back to Memnon? | 急着回曼能身边 |
[38:26] | No, I’m in a hurry to get away from you. | 不 急着离开你 |
[38:28] | I’ll never go back to Memnon. | 我也不会回到曼能那里 |
[38:29] | He’s kept me prisoner since I was a child. | 他从小就软禁我 |
[38:37] | Why did you help me that night in the tent? | 那晚在帐蓬 你为什么帮我 |
[38:42] | I knew you were the one man who could help me escape. | 我知道你可以帮我逃走 |
[38:56] | Run if you like. There are worse dangers out there than me. | 要走就走 外面比这儿还危险 |
[39:20] | What do you mean you can’t find it? | 什么叫你找不到 |
[39:22] | I know it’s around here somewhere. | 我知道就在附近 |
[39:24] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[39:25] | Just a little place to get out of the storm. | 躲避沙暴的地方 |
[39:29] | What storm? | 什么沙暴 |
[39:30] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[39:44] | Memnon didn’t come, did he? | 曼能是不是没来 |
[39:46] | Sent his maggots to do his work. | 他派了走狗来 |
[39:48] | He’s smarter than you think. | 他比你想的要聪明 |
[39:51] | Or more cowardly. | 应该是懦弱 |
[39:53] | Can I go home now? | 我可不可以回家 |
[39:59] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[40:01] | Cover up. | 盖住 |
[40:03] | You’ll be safe. | 你们不会有事的 |
[40:24] | Look, sir. | 快看 |
[40:29] | He’s attacking! Alone? | 他单枪匹马来挑战 |
[40:32] | The sun has fried his brain. | 太阳晒得他神智不清了 |
[40:34] | A thousand duranas for the one that brings me his head. | 取他首级者 赏金一千 |
[41:23] | Akkadian bastard! | 阿卡得混蛋 |
[41:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[41:41] | This way! | 这边 |
[41:47] | You two first. Come on. Go. | 你们两个先进去 |
[42:31] | Stay on the stones. | 踩在石头上 |
[43:30] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[44:04] | Don’t touch that. | 不要碰 |
[44:37] | Coward! | 懦夫 |
[44:40] | Show your face! | 有种就出来 |
[45:28] | The Akkadian. | 阿卡得人 |
[46:17] | Ahh! You are alive! | 你还活着 |
[46:18] | You swatted them like flies! You are invincible! | 好像拍苍蝇一样 你太厉害了 |
[46:50] | Tell me. Do you think you can save him? | 告诉我 有没有办法救他 |
[46:54] | His fever’s high. The poison was made with scorpion venom. | 他中了蝎子毒 在发高烧 |
[46:58] | If he does live, the blood of the scorpion… | 就算不死… 蝎子血 |
[47:01] | will always flow through his veins. | 也会永远留在他体内 |
[47:43] | Sorceress. | 巫师 |
[47:57] | It-It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹 |
[48:00] | She cured you. | 她救了你 |
[48:01] | I knew it! I felt her magic! | 我就知道她有办法 |
[48:05] | It almost killed her, but the gods, they were on our side. | 她差点没命 还好有神的保佑 |
[48:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:16] | Why would you risk your life to save mine? | 为什么冒生命危险救我 |
[48:20] | Because I believe you can save the people. | 因为我相信你会拯救百姓 |
[48:22] | The people are not my problem. Memnon is. | 他们不是我的问题 曼能才是 |
[48:27] | You and the people have the same problem. | 你和百姓有相同的问题 |
[48:58] | Pardon, my lord. A message from Thorak. | 启禀大王 索瑞克有消息 |
[49:03] | Finally the Akkadian is dead. | 阿卡得人终于死了 |
[49:13] | Is there something wrong, my lord? | 有事吗 大王 |
[49:16] | Not at all. | 没事 |
[49:18] | Everything is in order. | 一切顺利 |
[49:21] | In fact, things are going so well… | 事实上 因为非常顺利 |
[49:24] | that I’m moving up our plans. | 所以我要把计划提前 |
[49:27] | Tomorrow night, we feast to celebrate our impending victory. | 明晚我们设宴庆祝出师大捷 |
[49:31] | And then we’ll drive the last of the rebels into the sea. | 然后挥军扫平残余的叛逆 |
[49:35] | Now, go. | 下去吧 |
[49:38] | My lord, | 大王 |
[49:41] | it is customary for the Sorceress to be present at these meetings. | 按照惯例 巫师应该出席会议 |
[49:45] | Why is she not here today? | 为什么她今天不在 |
[49:47] | She’s indisposed. | 她不舒服 |
[49:49] | It is nothing serious, I hope. | 我希望不严重 |
[49:51] | If it were serious, then you would know about it. | 严重的话 你自然会知道 |
[49:56] | Now, go! | 退下 |
[50:04] | She is alive. She is with him and he’s coming here. | 她还活着 跟他一起 在来的路上 |
[50:09] | Get ready. | 去准备 |
[50:23] | It works! It works! | 成功了 成功了 |
[50:28] | My lady. How lovely to see you out here in this desolate place! | 大人 能在荒郊野地看到你真好 |
[50:32] | Let me show you. It works! | 你快来看 我成功了 |
[50:35] | Come, come, come! | 快点 快点 |
[50:38] | My lady sorceress. | 巫师大人 |
[50:42] | You see? I worked it out. | 你看 我成功了 |
[50:46] | My Chinese formula. My magic powder works! | 我的中国配方 我的魔术粉 |
[50:50] | All I needed was salt. Petered salt. | 原来我需要的是硝石 |
[50:53] | It was here all the time. This place is just full of it. | 硝石就在这里 这里多得是 |
[50:57] | By the way, do any of you happen to have any water? | 对了 你们谁有带水 |
[51:09] | What do you think? Is it safe to drink? | 你觉得这水可以喝吗 |
[51:14] | Not anymore. | 本来可以 |
[51:15] | Delicious. The sandstone must act as a natural filter. | 太好喝了 沙岩有天然的过滤效果 |
[51:19] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[51:27] | I’m alive! I’m alive! | 我还活着 我还活着 |
[51:33] | For the moment. | 目前是 |
[52:01] | Move! | 走 |
[52:15] | Assassin. The gods are good to me. | 刺客 神待我不薄啊 |
[52:19] | When we last met, you offered to kill me. | 上次见面 你想杀我 |
[52:22] | Now I have a chance to return the favor. | 现在轮到我报答你 |
[52:25] | You’re trespassers here. | 你们擅闯禁地 |
[52:27] | Our survival depends on this place being kept a secret. | 我们能生存全靠这里够隐秘 |
[52:31] | So we have a problem… as long as you’re alive. | 只要你们活着 问题就来了 |
[52:35] | No problem. I can keep a secret like no other. | 没问题 我绝对守口如瓶 |
[52:37] | In fact, I cannot remember how we got here. We took a left turn… | 我连怎么来的都不记得 |
[52:41] | – It’s too late for that. – Balthazar! | -太迟了 -巴煞 |
[52:44] | This place is sanctuary for all of Memnon’s enemies. | 我们收留所有曼能的敌人 |
[52:48] | – You know that. – This man is dangerous. | -你应该知道 -他是个危险人物 |
[52:50] | Your judgment is clouded. | 你判断错误 |
[52:51] | My judgment keeps all of you alive. | 我的判断让大家活到今天 |
[52:55] | This man cannot be trusted, and I’ll prove it. | 这个人不可靠 我可以证明 |
[52:57] | Bring the woman to me. | 把那个女人带上来 |
[53:04] | The first man to touch her will have to come through me. | 谁敢碰她 就别怪我不客气 |
[53:14] | I had hoped for nothing less. | 正合我意 |
[54:29] | That’s not fair. | 不公平 |
[54:51] | Get him. | 打他 |
[54:57] | No! | 不 |
[55:15] | – Do you yield? Then you’re a fool. – Never. | -你服不服 那你是执迷不悟 -不服 |
[55:20] | – We’re brothers in the same cause. – Brothers? | -我们是同仇敌忾的兄弟 -兄弟 |
[55:23] | You brought death to my people. | 你会连累我们 |
[55:25] | Memnon will follow you. | 曼能一定会追来 |
[55:27] | He will come for his sorceress. | 把他的巫师抢回去 |
[55:30] | Yes, I know who she is. | 没错 我认得她 |
[55:33] | And Memnon will stop at nothing till she’s returned. | 曼能不会罢手 除非她回去 |
[55:36] | He’ll come swifter and deadlier once he has her. | 曼能有了她 会更锐不可当 |
[55:39] | Memnon will stop at nothing. | 会更肆无忌惮 |
[55:41] | Hide here as long as you can, but believe me when I say he’ll find you. | 你们躲得了一时 躲不了一世 |
[55:45] | And if he isn’t stopped, he’ll sweep across this land and kill all of you. | 要是不阻止他 他就会血洗这块土地 |
[55:52] | And who’s gonna stop him, Akkadian? | 有谁可以阻止他 |
[55:54] | You? Will you stand alone before the fury of his armies? | 你 你敢挑战他的百万大军 |
[56:03] | Yes. | 敢 |
[56:25] | – A gentleman always lets a lady win. – You didn’t. | -男的应该让女的 -你就没有 |
[56:27] | Best two out of three? | 三盘两胜如何 |
[56:31] | Dates? | 尝尝蜜枣 |
[56:33] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:23] | Cassandra! | 卡珊卓 |
[57:58] | I’ve had a vision. | 我预见一个景象 |
[58:01] | Memnon will follow me here and destroy these people. | 曼能会追到这里 大开杀戒 |
[58:06] | You know this? | 你确定 |
[58:16] | The things I see… | 我预见的景象 |
[58:18] | are like shimmers in a pond. | 就像池面的浮光掠影 |
[58:22] | Some are certain, and some remain shadows. | 时隐时现 忽暗忽明 |
[58:27] | But I do know this… | 不过有件事我确定 |
[58:29] | Memnon will release his armies and ride straight through this place. | 曼能会率领大军 踏平此处 |
[58:33] | Memnon will die by my hand. | 曼能会死在我手上 |
[58:43] | It seems the gods favor me tonight, Akkadian. | 阿卡得人 看来神今晚眷顾我 |
[59:03] | If you face Memnon, you’ll die. | 如果你跟曼能决斗 会死在他手上 |
[59:10] | That is your destiny. | 那是你命中注定 |
[59:17] | I make my own destiny. | 我的命运由我掌握 |
[1:00:10] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:00:39] | You can’t leave us here. | 你不能丢下我们 |
[1:00:42] | Mathayus, don’t be so stubborn. Listen to reason. | 冷静点 听听原因 |
[1:00:45] | You can’t go alone. You’re going to get yourself killed. | 你一个人去 等于是去送死 |
[1:00:53] | Where do you think you’re going with my horse? | 你要骑我的马上哪去 |
[1:00:56] | To Gomorrah. Nothing we can say will stop him. | 娥摩拉城 我们怎么劝都没用 |
[1:01:00] | Without your sorceress? | 不带你的巫师去 |
[1:01:01] | She returned to save the lives of your people. | 她回去了 怕连累你们 |
[1:01:04] | I won’t let her face Memnon’s wrath alone. | 我不会让她一个人面对曼能 |
[1:01:06] | – Step aside. – Akkadian, | -让开 -阿卡得人 |
[1:01:08] | you’re riding to your death. | 你这是去送死 |
[1:01:11] | If I let you ride alone, | 如果让你单枪匹马去 |
[1:01:17] | what glory will there be left for me? | 我就沾不到光 |
[1:01:51] | So tonight we celebrate. | 今晚我们热烈庆祝 |
[1:01:54] | Eat and drink your fill… | 大家尽情享用 |
[1:01:58] | for tomorrow we ride into battle. | 明天我们奋勇杀敌 |
[1:02:07] | I would’ve captured him myself, but he ran like a coward. | 我差点捉到他 可惜被他跑掉 |
[1:02:10] | He left his bow behind. | 连弓都不要了 |
[1:02:16] | My lord. | 大王 |
[1:02:18] | There is something that is troubling our soldiers. | 有件事造成军心动摇 |
[1:02:22] | How distressing. Pray tell. | 那就麻烦了 请说 |
[1:02:27] | It’s been said the sorceress is no longer by your side. | 传言女巫师已经离开了你 |
[1:02:33] | Soldiers will fall prey to… | 士兵不应该轻信 |
[1:02:36] | idle palace gossip. | 无聊的宫廷传言 |
[1:02:38] | You have my word, she’s perfectly safe. | 我向你保证 她十分安全 |
[1:02:41] | If the men are to fight, to die, | 问题是出征在即 |
[1:02:45] | they may need more than that. | 士兵不要口头保证 |
[1:02:50] | Do you doubt my word? | 你怀疑我的话? |
[1:02:51] | It is not that, sire. | 不敢 大王 |
[1:02:53] | It’s just she is a symbol from which the men derive courage. | 不过她是振奋军心的象征 |
[1:02:57] | – Symbols are most effective when seen. – My lord. | -总要眼见为真才好 -大王 |
[1:03:07] | I am here at your request. | 我奉召而来 |
[1:03:11] | pardon my absence. | 近来身体不适 |
[1:03:12] | I was not well. | 还望大王恕罪 |
[1:03:16] | But our impending victory has lifted my spirit. | 我军即将大捷 令我精神一振 |
[1:03:21] | Is this sufficient to placate your men? | 这样可以稳定军心了吧 |
[1:03:26] | Tell them what you see, Sorceress. | 把你预见的景象告诉他 |
[1:03:34] | I see a great victory. | 我看到我军大捷 |
[1:03:38] | Your enemies will reveal themselves to you. | 你的敌人会自动现形 |
[1:03:51] | Halt. | 停 |
[1:03:54] | What is in the cart? “What is in the cart”? | 里面是什么 里面是什么? |
[1:03:59] | Actually, it is a bit of a surprise. | 里面… 是个惊喜 |
[1:04:04] | A gift for tonight’s festivities. | 为今晚的宴会助兴 |
[1:04:07] | Prince Takmet’s request. | 泰克麦王子吩咐的 |
[1:04:10] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[1:04:17] | Well, now. Let’s see that pretty little face. | 让我看看… 这位姑娘 |
[1:05:12] | Now go to my chambers. | 去我的寝宫 |
[1:05:14] | We have things to discuss. | 我有事跟你谈 |
[1:05:21] | My sincerest apologies, my lord. | 请大王恕罪 |
[1:05:28] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:05:32] | You are fearful, weak. | 你胆小 懦弱 |
[1:05:42] | The feast is over. | 宴会结束 |
[1:05:44] | To bed, men, for tomorrow we conquer. | 养精蓄锐 准备明天出征 |
[1:05:52] | Fortify the palace guard. | 加强宫殿警戒 |
[1:06:10] | All right. That was the easy part. | 入城比较容易 |
[1:06:13] | – Everybody know what to do? – Cripple the guards. | -接下来怎么做知道吧 -制服守卫 |
[1:06:15] | – Ignite the powder. – And try not to get killed. | -点燃火药 -想办法保住小命 |
[1:06:20] | What are you doing here? You could get hurt. | 你怎么来了 你会受伤 |
[1:06:23] | So could you. | 你也会 |
[1:06:24] | Stay in the wagon. | 待在车里 |
[1:06:27] | You watch yourself, Akkadian. | 阿卡得人 自己小心 |
[1:06:31] | No need for concern, miss. | 用不着担心 女士 |
[1:06:33] | Oh, he’s gonna pay for that. | 我会找他算帐的 走 |
[1:06:43] | Seal the gates. Seal all the gates. | 关闭宫门 关闭所有宫门 |
[1:06:52] | Though I’m relieved to see you unharmed, | 看到你安然无恙 我就放心了 |
[1:06:57] | I am somewhat surprised the Akkadian didn’t kill you. | 奇怪的是 他竟然放过你 |
[1:07:00] | He was after you. I was merely a pawn. | 他要对付的是你 不是我 |
[1:07:02] | But you escaped his grasp? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[1:07:04] | I’m not without my wiles. | 略施小计 |
[1:07:08] | Yes, I’m well aware of that. Bring them. | 这个我知道 带进来 |
[1:07:17] | Tomorrow my victory is complete. That is your vision? | 你预见 我明天就完成霸业 |
[1:07:21] | As I said, I have seen it. | 我说过 我有看到 |
[1:07:24] | Have you? | 你有吗 |
[1:07:27] | I sense a change in you. | 我感觉你变了 |
[1:07:29] | You seem somehow… | 你看起来… |
[1:07:33] | diminished. | 法力变弱 |
[1:07:35] | I assure you. I am myself. | 我向你保证 我没有改变 |
[1:07:38] | Good. | 那好 |
[1:07:40] | A small demonstration shouldn’t trouble you then. | 一个小小的示范应该难不倒你 |
[1:07:59] | A simple test. | 一个简单的测验 |
[1:08:40] | Now go. Everyone leave. | 退下 全部退下 |
[1:08:58] | – Where am I going? – Stop. | -我应该去哪 -停车 |
[1:09:01] | It’s over there. | 在那里 |
[1:09:02] | Should be just there. | 应该在那里 |
[1:09:16] | Good man. | 好家伙 |
[1:09:52] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[1:09:56] | What do we have here? | 是谁来啦 |
[1:10:09] | One at a time. | 一次一包 |
[1:10:23] | Six urns, four cobras. | 六个瓮 四条眼镜蛇 |
[1:10:26] | Now. | 现在… |
[1:10:28] | Let’s see what you can see. | 看你看不看得到 |
[1:11:02] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[1:11:04] | One empty pot left now. | 现在只剩一个空的 |
[1:11:14] | Who dies first? | 谁想送死 |
[1:11:33] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[1:11:45] | You know what I see? Fear. | 知道我看到什么 恐惧 |
[1:11:50] | You have lost your power, | 你已经失去法力 |
[1:11:53] | thrown it all away. | 完全失去 |
[1:12:12] | – What magic is this? – My magic. | -这是什么法术 -我的法术 |
[1:12:14] | I see your fate, hollow king. | 我看到你的下场 暴君 |
[1:12:18] | And its time has come. | 你的气数已尽 |
[1:12:24] | You wish to test magic against steel? | 看是法术厉害 还是剑厉害 |
[1:12:40] | I’ve come for the woman and your head. | 我要这个女人 还有你的头 |
[1:12:45] | The assassin and the sorceress, | 刺客和女巫 |
[1:12:48] | how romantic. | 多浪漫啊 |
[1:12:50] | I’ll bury you both together. | 我一刀成全你们两个 |
[1:13:51] | And here it is, the foundation stone. | 就是这里 宫殿的基石 |
[1:14:22] | Hurry, we’re running out of time. | 快点 没时间了 |
[1:14:23] | I’m hurrying, I’m hurrying. | 我已经很快了 |
[1:14:58] | Fire in front, palace guard at your back. | 前无去路 后有追兵 |
[1:15:01] | Looks like I’ll be keeping my head after all, Akkadian. | 看来我的头 你是拿不走了 |
[1:15:17] | Kill the witch! | 杀了女巫 |
[1:17:01] | For your father. | 这是为你父亲 |
[1:18:02] | Die well, assassin. | 死得好 刺客 |
[1:18:37] | It seems the gods favor me tonight, Akkadian. | 阿卡得人 看来神今晚眷顾我 |
[1:19:17] | – Hurry up and light it. – You hurry up and light it. | -快点燃 -你点 |
[1:19:19] | This is your invention. | 这是你的发明 |
[1:19:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:20:11] | Ready! Weapons! | 准备进攻 |
[1:20:58] | So much for not getting killed. | 这次完蛋了 |
[1:21:08] | Catch this. | 接箭 |
[1:22:19] | Hail to the king! Hail, hail! | 王上万岁 万岁 万岁 |
[1:22:23] | I knew it from the start. | 我就知道 |
[1:22:25] | Hail! Yeah! Mathayus! | 万岁 好耶 |
[1:23:01] | Stay here with us, Balthazar. There’s much work to be done. | 巴煞 留下来 这里百废待举 |
[1:23:05] | I have to look after my own people. | 我要照顾我的族人 |
[1:23:07] | You’re a king now, Akkadian, and a good one, I think. | 我相信 你会是个好帝王 |
[1:23:12] | Don’t forget how you got here or the people you came from. | 不要忘了自己的出身 背景 |
[1:23:16] | My people will live on through me. | 我不会让我的族人蒙羞 |
[1:23:19] | Remember, there’ll always be a place for you here. | 记住 这里随时欢迎你 |
[1:23:24] | – Live free. – Rule well. | -活得自由 -好好统治 |
[1:23:33] | Remember, Nubian eyes will be watching you, Scorpion King. | 记住… 努比亚人会看着你 蝎子王 |
[1:23:43] | I see a time of great peace and prosperity ahead. | 我看见太平盛世 |
[1:23:47] | How is it you see this? | 你怎么看得到 |
[1:23:49] | Don’t the legends say you’ll lose your powers if you… | 传说你会失去法力 一旦… |
[1:23:55] | Can you think of a better way… | 你能想到更好的借口 |
[1:23:56] | to keep a king from taking advantage? | 来避免帝王占你便宜吗 |
[1:23:59] | Well, neither could my ancestors. | 我的祖先也想不到 |
[1:24:03] | And how long will this time of peace last? | 这样的盛世又能维持多久 |
[1:24:08] | Nothing lasts forever, my king. | 王上 世事无常 |
[1:24:12] | That is the destiny of all kingdoms. | 王朝也躲不过世代交替的命运 |
[1:24:15] | Then we’ll make our own destiny. | 那我们就自己开创我们的命运 |
[1:25:00] | I’ve told you this once before | 我曾经告诉过你 |
[1:25:03] | You can’t control me | 你无法控制我 |
[1:25:05] | If you try to take me down you’re gonna break | 如果你想打倒我 省省吧 |
[1:25:11] | And I feel your every nothing that you’re doing for me | 你所做的一切根本伤害不到我 |
[1:25:16] | I’m picking you out of me | 当我还手的时候 |
[1:25:19] | You run away | 你却逃跑了 |
[1:25:22] | I stand alone inside | 我独自站着那 |
[1:25:27] | I stand alone | 独自站着 |
[1:25:33] | You’re always hiding behind your so-called goddess | 你总是躲在你的上帝身后 |
[1:25:39] | So what you don’t think that we can see your face | 以为那样我们就看不见你 |
[1:25:45] | Resurrected back before the final fallen | 在被灭绝前还能复活 |
[1:25:50] | I’ll never rest until I can make my own way | 找到出路前我不会停歇 |
[1:25:56] | I’m not afraid of fading | 我不惧怕灭亡 |
[1:26:01] | I stand alone | 独自站立着 |
[1:26:06] | Feeling your sting down inside me | 感觉到你蜇疼了我 |
[1:26:10] | I’m not dying for it | 可我不会因此身亡 |
[1:26:13] | I stand alone | 独自站立着 |
[1:26:17] | Everything that I believe is fading | 我相信一切终将灭亡 |
[1:26:24] | I stand alone inside | 我独自站立着 |
[1:26:30] | I stand alone | 独自站立着 |
[1:26:40] | And now it’s my time | 现在轮到我了 |
[1:26:43] | Now it’s my time | 我的时代 |
[1:26:46] | It’s my time to dream | 我梦想的时代 |
[1:26:48] | It’s my time to dream | 我梦想的时代 |
[1:26:52] | Dream of the sky | 梦想的天空 |
[1:26:55] | Dream of the sky | 梦想的苍穹 |
[1:26:58] | Make me believe that this place is invaded | 让我相信这个地方已经 |
[1:27:02] | By the poison in me | 被我体内的毒素侵入 |
[1:27:09] | Help me decide if my fire will burn out | 帮助我决定是否用我的怒火烧光一切 |
[1:27:15] | Before you can breathe | 在你复活以前 |
[1:27:21] | Breathe into me | 先复活我 |
[1:27:34] | I stand alone inside | 我独自站立着 |
[1:27:40] | I stand alone | 独自站立着 |
[1:27:44] | Feeling your sting down inside me | 感觉到你蜇疼了我 |
[1:27:48] | I’m not dying for it | 可我不会因此身亡 |
[1:27:51] | I stand alone | 独自站立着 |
[1:27:55] | Everything that I believe is fading | 我相信一切终将灭亡 |
[1:28:02] | I stand alone inside | 我独自站立着 |
[1:28:08] | I stand alone inside | 我独自站立着 |
[1:28:14] | I stand alone inside | 我独自站立着 |
[1:28:20] | I stand alone inside | 我独自站立着 |
[1:28:35] | I’m dizzy and weary from the heat | 我从心里感到晕眩和疲倦 |
[1:28:38] | As the sands erase the hands of time | 如同沙粒抹去时间的痕迹 |
[1:28:48] | Do a job with you involved This is a betrayal | 与你同在简直是种背叛 |
[1:28:52] | I walk through the valley and stab him to death | 我穿过山谷将他刺死 |
[1:28:58] | I see a face I can’t seem to forget | 见到那张几乎无法忘记的面孔 |
[1:29:02] | The war you wage | 战争就是你得到的 |
[1:29:05] | Whatever that happens you pay | 无论发生什么你都得付出 |
[1:29:08] | Something wrong in you | 身体里的仇恨 |
[1:29:12] | Comes alive in your hate | 使你生机勃勃 |
[1:29:16] | Lose yourself in some kind of hell | 让你迷失自己 |
[1:29:19] | Left you burnin’up where you are now | 你被仇恨点燃 |
[1:29:26] | You’ll never ever get out | 你将永远无法摆脱 |
[1:29:28] | No | 无法摆脱 |
[1:29:30] | Somewhere along the way | 生命中的某处 |
[1:29:34] | Time changes everything | 时间改变一切 |
[1:30:04] | This race cannot be won | 这场竞赛没有赢家 |
[1:30:06] | Some days it crawls while other days it flies | 时间长河或蜿蜒徜徉 或奔流湍急 |
[1:30:09] | It feeds on our flaws It knows no compromise | 终将弥补一切 永不妥协 |