英文名称:The Secret Life of Pets
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | ZiMuZu.tv | |
[00:47] | Walking through a crowd, the village is a glow | 走在人群中 穿越重重霓虹 |
[00:51] | Kaleidoscope of loud heartbeats under coats | 外套下的心跳 响亮如万花筒 |
[00:55] | Everybody here wanted something more | 每人都有无限渴望 |
[00:59] | Searching for a sound we hadn’t heard before | 追寻从未听过的声响 |
[01:02] | And it said | 那一句 |
[01:03] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[01:06] | It’s been waiting for you | 它一直在等待 |
[01:07] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[01:09] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[01:12] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[01:14] | It’s been waiting for you | 它一直在等待 |
[01:16] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[01:17] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[01:20] | It’s a new soundtrack | 这样全新的旋律 |
[01:22] | I can dance to this beat | 让我想要起身舞动 |
[01:26] | I’ve lived in this city all my life. | 我一直住在这里 |
[01:27] | Forevermore The lights are so bright | 灯光如此耀眼 |
[01:28] | I’m Max. And I am the luckiest dog in New York. | 我是麦克斯 是纽约最幸运的一条狗 |
[01:30] | But they never blind me | 却不会让我晕眩 |
[01:32] | Because of her. That’s Katie. | 因为她 她叫凯蒂 |
[01:36] | Katie and I, well, we have the perfect relationship. | 我跟凯蒂之间的感情十分完美 |
[01:36] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[01:39] | It’s been waiting for you | 它一直在等待 |
[01:39] | 免费领养狗狗 | |
[01:40] | We met a few years ago. | 我们是几年前见面的 |
[01:40] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[01:41] | And, boy, let me tell you, we got along right away. | 我告诉你 我们可谓是一见钟情 |
[01:42] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[01:46] | You know, it was one of those relationships where… | 我们之间的关系 |
[01:46] | When we first dropped our bags on apartment floors | 我们将行李放在公寓门前 |
[01:48] | where you just know. | 真的是心照不宣 |
[01:50] | Took our broken hearts, put them in a drawer | 将破碎的心收进储物柜里 |
[01:51] | And get this, she was looking for a roommate. And so was I. | 听我说 她当时在找室友 我也一样 |
[01:55] | Everybody here was someone else before | 大家都有过往 |
[01:55] | So I just moved in that same day. | 所以我当天就搬进了她家 |
[01:58] | And you can want who you want | 尽情听从内心欲望 |
[01:59] | It was perfect. | 简直完美 |
[02:01] | Boys and boys and girls and girls | 不论男孩还是女孩 |
[02:01] | We’ve been together every since. | 此后我们就一直在一起 |
[02:03] | Welcome to New York! | 欢迎来到纽约 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:977个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:143个,六级词汇:63个,GRE词汇:78个,托福词汇:100个,考研词汇:156个,专四词汇:119个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:277个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:05] | Katie will do anything for me. | 凯蒂愿意为我做任何事 |
[02:05] | It’s been waiting for you | 它一直在等待 |
[02:07] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:07] | And I’m her loyal protector. | 而我是她最忠实的保镖 |
[02:08] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:11] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:14] | It’s been waiting for you | 它一直在等待 |
[02:15] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:15] | Our love is… Our love is… how do I put this. | 我们的爱 我们的爱 该怎么说呢 |
[02:17] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:18] | Our love is stronger than words. | 强大到可以战胜任何语言 |
[02:19] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:21] | Or shoes. | 或是鞋子 |
[02:22] | It’s been waiting for you | 它一直在等待 |
[02:23] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:24] | It’s me and Katie. | 我与凯蒂 |
[02:25] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:27] | Katie and me. | 凯蒂与我 |
[02:27] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:30] | It’s been waiting for you | 它一直在等待 |
[02:31] | Us against the world. | 并肩对抗全世界 |
[02:32] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:33] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:36] | It’s a new soundtrack | 这样全新的旋律 |
[02:38] | I can dance to this beat | 让我想要起身舞动 |
[02:40] | I wouldn’t go so far as to call us soul mates, | 我不会夸张到说我们是灵魂伴侣 |
[02:41] | Forevermore The lights are so bright | 灯光如此耀眼 |
[02:42] | even though any sane person who saw us would. | 不过只要见过我们的人都会这么认为 |
[02:42] | But they never blind me | 却不会让我晕眩 |
[02:44] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:45] | New soundtrack | 全新旋律 |
[02:46] | It’s been waiting for you | 它一直在等待 |
[02:48] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:49] | The lights are so bright but they never blind me | 灯光耀眼却不会让我晕眩 |
[02:52] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[02:54] | So bright but they never blind me | 耀眼却不会让我晕眩 |
[02:59] | Welcome to New York | 欢迎来到纽约 |
[03:02] | There’s just one little problem. | 只有一个小问题 |
[03:05] | – Pretty much everyday, she leaves. – Come on, Max. | -几乎每一天她都会离开我 -好啦麦克斯 |
[03:10] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[03:11] | Sometimes I try stuff to get her to stay. | 有时候为了留下她 我会想尽办法 |
[03:14] | Okay. Sit. Spin. | 好吧 坐下 转圈 |
[03:20] | Speak. Okay. That’s a good boy. | 吼一声 好棒 真乖 |
[03:24] | But it never works. | 都以失败告终 |
[03:27] | Where is she going? | 她到底要去哪里 |
[03:31] | What could she possibly be doing? | 她到底要出去做什么 |
[03:35] | Oh, I miss her so much. | 我真的好想她 |
[03:40] | Oh, my oh, she’s back. | 天哪 她回来了 |
[03:43] | Forgot my phone. | 忘带手机 |
[03:44] | What took so long, why did you…? Oh, come on. | 这么久才回来 为什么要…讨厌 |
[03:49] | Oh, I miss her so much. | 我真的好想她 |
[03:53] | Bye, Gidget. Be a good doggy. | 再见 啾啾 要乖哦 |
[04:03] | – Hey, Max. – Hey, Gidget. | -麦克斯 -啾啾 |
[04:05] | Any plans today? | 今天有什么安排吗 |
[04:07] | Yes, big big stuff today, Gidget. I got big plans. | 我今天排得可满了 有很多大事要做 |
[04:10] | I’m gonna sit here and I’m gonna wait for Katie to come back. | 我要坐在这里 等凯蒂回来 |
[04:13] | Oh that sounds exciting. Well, | 真不错 那好吧 |
[04:15] | I won’t interrupt. I’ve got a very busy day too. | 我就不打扰了 我今天也很忙 |
[04:24] | Here you go. See you later, Chloe. | 慢慢吃 回见 小依 |
[04:34] | Bye, Pepe. | 再见 贝贝 |
[04:45] | So long, Mel. | 我走啦 大毛 |
[04:50] | Bye, Sweet Pea. | 再见 小豌豆 |
[04:52] | See you, Gino. | 拜拜 呆牛 |
[04:55] | Bye. | 再见… |
[04:56] | I’ll miss you, Shelly. | 我会想你的 小壳 |
[04:57] | Later, Runty. | 回见 跑跑 |
[04:59] | Bye everyone. | 大家拜拜啦 |
[05:00] | Bye… | 再见 |
[05:01] | 《爱宠大机密》 | |
[05:10] | 《群鸟》 | |
[05:54] | 狗粮 | |
[06:56] | You’ll be a good boy, Leonard. | 你要乖 雷诺 |
[07:10] | – Hey, Max. – Hey, Chloe. | -麦克斯 -小依 |
[07:13] | Do you ever wonder where they go during the day? | 你会不会想 他们白天都去哪里了 |
[07:15] | Do you know what, I just .. I just don’t really care. | 其实呢 我吧 并不在乎 |
[07:18] | Maybe that’s what it’s like for you, | 也许你会这样想吧 |
[07:20] | but Katie and I have a different relationship. | 但我跟凯蒂的关系不一样 |
[07:22] | You know, you are a cat. So maybe that’s why. | 你是一只猫 可能是因为这个 |
[07:24] | Because nobody could ever | 毕竟人对猫的感情 |
[07:26] | love a cat the way they love a dog, I’m just saying. | 跟对狗是不一样的 我就这么一说 |
[07:28] | Maybe that’s why. | 可能是因为这个 |
[07:29] | Whatever you need to tell yourself. | 随便你怎么想吧 |
[07:37] | Hey morning, Max. | 早啊 麦克斯 |
[07:39] | Hey, guys. | 大家早 |
[07:40] | Sup, Sweet Pea. | 小豌豆好啊 |
[07:43] | Hey Mel, where have you been, man? | 大毛 你最近去哪儿了 |
[07:45] | Oh, get this. Last Sunday, | 说来话长 上周日 |
[07:47] | my owner feeds me a small white pill, right. | 我的主人喂了我一颗白色小药丸 |
[07:50] | I start to feel a little groggy. | 吃完就觉得有点晕晕的 |
[07:51] | The next thing I know, I wake up. I’m in the sky. | 等我醒过来 发现自己在空中 |
[07:54] | – Wait a minute, the sky? – Yeah, there were suitcase everywhere. | -等等 在空中 -对 到处都是行李箱 |
[07:57] | – I’m locked up in a crate. – Oh, come on. | -我被锁在装货箱里了 -不是吧 |
[08:00] | – They’re suitcases in the sky? – So I pass out from fear. | -空中有行李箱吗 -我吓晕过去了 |
[08:03] | And when I woke up, I’m in Florida. | 等我醒来 就到了佛罗里达 |
[08:05] | Um, this did not happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[08:07] | I will never eat a pill like that again. | 我再也不吃那种药丸了 |
[08:09] | Unless if its covered in peanut butter. | 除非上面涂了花生酱 |
[08:11] | Because, I mean, come on, right .. its peanut butter. | 毕竟 对吧 那可是花生酱 |
[08:15] | – Hey guys .. – Oh, hey, Norman. | -你们好 -你好 诺曼 |
[08:18] | You’re still looking for your apartment? | 还没找到你家吗 |
[08:20] | Yeah. Going on three weeks now. | 是啊 找了三个礼拜了 |
[08:22] | Is this the second or the third floor? | 这是两楼还是三楼 |
[08:24] | I do not know any numbers, but you don’t live here. | 我不会数数 反正你家不在这儿 |
[08:27] | Oh, pellets. Well, see you guys later. | 真衰 待会儿见 |
[08:31] | You know what, you can do it. | 别担心 你会找到的 |
[08:33] | He can’t do it. | 他找不到的 |
[08:36] | Buddy, there you are… Did you find it? | 哥们 你来啦 找到了吗 |
[08:40] | You know I did. | 这还用问 |
[08:43] | Voila. | 瞧 |
[08:45] | – Ball! – Ball, ball, ball. | -球球 -球球 球球 |
[08:48] | Katie’s going to be so excited. | 凯蒂一定会很高兴 |
[08:49] | This is exactly like the one she lost. | 跟她掉了的那个一模一样 |
[08:51] | I mean look at it. It’s round. It fits in my mouth. | 看吧 圆圆的 大小合嘴 |
[08:55] | Ball! | 球球 |
[09:08] | There is no other ball in the city like this one ball. | 整个纽约再找不出第二个 |
[09:11] | Guaranteed, this is the ball. | 百分之百就是这个球 |
[09:24] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[09:25] | I’m home, Max. | 我回来啦 麦克斯 |
[09:27] | Hey, Maximilian, how was your day, buddy? | 麦克斯小子 今天过得怎么样 |
[09:31] | That’s a good boy. | 真乖 |
[09:32] | Oh yes, I’m so psyched to see you too, buddy. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[09:36] | Okay, boy, calm down. It’s okay. Let’s all be calm. | 乖孩子 我们先平复一下心情 |
[09:39] | Now I have some big news. | 要告诉你一个重大消息 |
[09:43] | I know this will take some getting used to. | 一时半会可能会接受不了 |
[09:45] | But .. but I think it’s gonna be a great thing in the long… | 但长久来说应该是件很赞的事 |
[09:50] | Max, this is Duke. | 麦克斯 这是杜克 |
[09:55] | He’s going to be your brother. | 以后他就是你的弟弟啦 |
[10:00] | No, no, Max. Okay. | 别这样 麦克斯 |
[10:02] | It’s going to be allright, Duke. | 没事的 杜克 |
[10:04] | It’s okay. | 别害怕 |
[10:13] | Aw see, he likes you. | 瞧 他喜欢你 |
[10:21] | Yeah .. that’s it, Duke. Take a look around. | 杜克 看看你的新家吧 |
[10:26] | I know, buddy. This is a lot to take in, | 乖孩子 我知道你一时难以接受 |
[10:28] | but he didn’t have a home. | 可是他没有家 |
[10:31] | So you and I are gonna have to take care of him. | 我们俩得照顾他 |
[10:34] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:37] | Oh My Gosh .. Duke find our lost ball. | 天呐 杜克找到我们丢的球了 |
[10:40] | What a great team we’re gonna be. | 我们一定会成为最佳团队 |
[10:59] | Love you, Maxxie. | 爱你哦 小麦麦 |
[11:03] | Love you, Duke. | 爱你哦 杜克 |
[11:11] | Sleep tight, boys. | 晚安 孩子们 |
[11:21] | Hey, little guy. | 小个子 |
[11:23] | The place is so great. | 这地方好赞啊 |
[11:27] | By the way, that is, that is one gorgeous bed. | 还有 你的床真高级 |
[11:31] | Yeah. It’s okay. | 还凑合 |
[11:32] | Maybe we could share. | 也许我们可以分享 |
[11:34] | You know, one night you get the bed. | 今天你睡 |
[11:36] | the next night I do. | 明天换我睡 |
[11:37] | – That kind of thing. – You know, this is bed is mine. | -你觉得如何 -这床是我的 |
[11:40] | You, you get an old blanket. That suits you. | 你不是有旧毯子吗 和你很搭 |
[11:43] | You’re an old blanket kind of a dog. | 你这样的狗就该配旧毯子 |
[11:46] | Oh, wow .. you are stubborn. | 你还挺倔的 |
[11:49] | Hey, I get it. I’m stubborn too. | 我懂 因为我也挺倔的 |
[11:51] | But we gotta learn to get along. | 但是我们得学会好好相处 |
[11:53] | – Wait, what are you .. – I bet we can both fit in this bed | -等等 你要干吗 -我赌咱俩能挤得下 |
[11:56] | if we really trying on squeeze in there… | 用力挤挤就行… |
[11:57] | – No, wait. – Perfect. | -不 等等 -完美 |
[12:00] | – This is comfy , right? – No. It is not. | -舒服吧 -一点也不舒服 |
[12:05] | I’m comfy. | 我觉得很舒服 |
[12:08] | Duke is just ruining our lives.. | 杜克会毁了我们的生活 |
[12:10] | He’s ruining.. It’s an emergency | 他会毁了…十万火急 |
[12:11] | that You get rid of that dog, he stole my… | 快把那只狗弄走 他偷了我的… |
[12:17] | And he’s scary. And he’s frightening. | 他好吓人 凶神恶煞 |
[12:18] | And he’s the death of all good things. | 他是带来一片黑暗的瘟神 |
[12:20] | Oh, you little cutie pie. | 你这个小可爱 |
[12:23] | We’ll play tomorrow buddy, okay? Okay, sleep well. | 明天再和你玩好不好 快睡吧 |
[12:27] | Are you trying to get rid of me? | 你想把我赶走吗 |
[12:30] | Before I answer that, I’d like to know how much you heard. | 在我回答之前 我想知道你听到了多少 |
[12:34] | So, that’s how it’s gonna be, huh? | 看来要撕破脸了是吗 |
[12:36] | Oh man, you’re making me angry. | 你惹我生气了 |
[12:39] | And when I get angry .. I do this. | 我生气了之后 就会这样 |
[12:43] | And I don’t wanna do that. I need this place. | 我不想这样 我想待在这里 |
[12:47] | And if it’s gonna come down to you or me… It’s gonna be me. | 如果你我只能留下一个 那将会是我 |
[13:44] | Good morning, Max. Max, what are you doing? | 早上好 麦克斯 麦克斯 你在干吗 |
[13:51] | Chloe… Chloe, Chloe. I got a bad situation. | 小依 小依 小依 我碰上麻烦了 |
[13:56] | Katie brought home a new dog from the pound. | 凯蒂从街上带回来一只狗 |
[13:58] | She said he’s my brother, I don’t want a brother. | 她说那是我弟弟 我才不要什么弟弟 |
[14:01] | And I don’t, I don’t even have a bed now. | 我现在连床都没了 |
[14:03] | I’m sleeping on the floor. | 只好睡在地上 |
[14:04] | Like a dog. Why would Katie do this to me? | 像野狗似的 凯蒂干吗要这样对我 |
[14:07] | Because she’s a dog person, Max. | 因为她是爱狗人士 麦克斯 |
[14:09] | And dog people do weird and inexplicable things. | 爱狗人士的行为总是古怪又莫名其妙 |
[14:13] | Like… they like dogs instead of cats. | 比如说 他们竟然喜欢狗而不喜欢猫 |
[14:16] | Okay, please don’t start now, Chloe. That is not helping. | 别来这套 小依 帮帮我 |
[14:19] | Max, come on… I’m your friend. | 麦克斯 我是你的朋友 |
[14:22] | Okay? And as your friend, I gotta be honest with you. | 作为一个朋友 我得坦诚相待 |
[14:24] | I do not care about you and your problems. | 我一丁点也不关心你和你的问题 |
[14:26] | But, if you don’t do something about this guy, and soon, | 但如果你不搞定那家伙 很快 |
[14:30] | your perfect little life with your dumm human is gonna be over. | 你和你那愚蠢的人类朋友的完美生活就玩完了 |
[14:35] | – Forever. – Forever? | -永远终结 -永远终结 |
[14:37] | Forever. Yeah, that’s what I just… | 永远终结 我就是… |
[14:39] | Why is this mouse on my paws still. | 这老鼠怎么黏在我爪子上了 |
[14:44] | Look .. if you really wanna get your turf back, | 如果你想要夺回你的窝 |
[14:46] | you’re gonna have to start acting like the alpha dog. | 就得表现出老大的气势 |
[14:49] | Right. Alpha dog. I can do that. | 好的 老大的气势 看我的 |
[14:52] | Please don’t go. This time really don’t go. | 求你别走 真的求你别走 |
[14:56] | – I’m running late. I gotta go. – Wait! Wait.. | -要迟到了 -等等 等等 |
[14:57] | Stay, stay for the trick. Spinning, I’ll do a spin | 看我表演 转圈 看我转圈 |
[15:00] | You guys be good. I’ll see you later. | 你们乖乖的 晚上见 |
[15:01] | – Wait, no, no .. – Okay, Max. | -等等 别走 -拜拜 麦克斯 |
[15:11] | Listen, Duke. | 杜克 |
[15:12] | I’m not sure if you are aware | 不知道你发现没有 |
[15:14] | 麦克斯的碗 | |
[15:14] | but one of those two bowls | 那两个碗其中之一 |
[15:17] | technically, it’s reserved for.. | 理论上来说 是留给… |
[15:19] | I know, maybe they don’t read the names, but… | 可能你没看清名字 但是 |
[15:22] | that’s my bowl. | 那是我的碗 |
[15:26] | I know that.. Hey, Hey | 不说这个了 |
[15:28] | I was just thinking… | 我有个提议… |
[15:29] | I don’t know, maybe we could institute some ground rules. | 我不知道 也许我们能定点规矩 |
[15:33] | I just thought that.. | 我只是觉得 |
[15:34] | Or, or not. I don’t need a ball. | 不玩也行 球我不要了 |
[15:37] | – Here again? – Rodent?! | -又是这里 -老鼠 |
[15:48] | Oh, Duke, Duke, Katie is not… | 杜克 杜克 凯蒂她… |
[15:51] | Katie’s gonna be so upset when she see that! | 凯蒂看到这个会不开心的 |
[15:54] | Katie’s gonna flip out | 凯蒂会发飙 |
[15:57] | when she sees how you trashed her whole place. | 要是她看到你把家里弄的一团糟 |
[16:00] | Oh, it’s just, it’s just one vase. | 一个花瓶而已 |
[16:03] | Is it, Duke? is it? | 是吗 杜克 你确定吗 |
[16:05] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 真可惜啊 |
[16:10] | – What are you doing? – Wow, what am I doing? | -你搞什么 -我能搞什么 |
[16:13] | Nothing, I’m..I’m a cute little doggie, | 没什么 我只是个可爱的小狗狗 |
[16:15] | I.. Katie know I wouldn’t do anything like this. | 凯蒂知道我搞不出这么大混乱 |
[16:20] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[16:24] | This could only be the work of a dangerous stray | 肯定是危险的流浪狗干的 |
[16:28] | who hasn’t lay down a foundation of trust. | 他还无法和人类建立信任感 |
[16:31] | You are the new dog. | 你是新来的 |
[16:33] | And… Hey, Duke! Why’d you going do this for? | 杜克 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:37] | – I’m gonna… – What? Bite me? Ripe my face off? | -我要… -干吗 咬我 撕烂我的脸 |
[16:41] | Perfect, Wait till Katie finds out. | 正好 等凯蒂发现看她怎么说 |
[16:43] | Oh, Katie! | 凯蒂 |
[16:44] | Thank godness you’re here .. I tried to stop him, | 谢天谢地你来了 我试图阻止他 |
[16:47] | but he’s crazy. | 但是他疯了 |
[16:52] | – Now sit. – Okay. Okay. Okay. | -现在坐下来 -好吧 |
[16:58] | Lay down. | 躺下 |
[17:01] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[17:08] | 麦克斯 | |
[17:19] | – Hi, Max. – Hey, Gidget. | -你好呀麦克斯 -你好 啾啾 |
[17:22] | Who’s your new roommate? Is it a girl dog or boy dog, | 哪个是你的新室友 小伙子还是小姑娘 |
[17:25] | Not that I care. It doesn’t matter me. | 我不在乎啦 跟我没什么关系 |
[17:27] | Oh, that’s nobody, Gidget, he just visiting. | 不是什么重要的人 啾啾 他只是个客人 |
[17:29] | Yeah, he is gonna be gone soon. | 他马上就走了 |
[17:42] | – Hey, what’s up? – Oh, hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[17:45] | – Your hat is the best hat I’ve ever seen. – Hey. Excuse me. | -你的帽子是我见过最美的帽子 -等一下 |
[17:49] | Genius. You forgot my leash. | 弱智 你忘了解开我的绳子 |
[17:53] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[17:55] | Hey, fellas. How is it… Woah! | 朋友我们要不要 啊 |
[17:58] | Hey, fellas. How is it… Uhwah! | 朋友我们要不要 啊 |
[18:01] | Hey, fellas. Woah! | 朋友 啊 |
[18:04] | – Oh! Say, Duke? – Yes? | -杜克 -怎么了 |
[18:06] | Be a good lad and bring me a stick, won’t you? | 乖乖地给我拿根树枝来 好吗 |
[18:10] | It would please me to chew on a stick just now. | 现在咬根树枝可以让我开心起来 |
[18:14] | You heard me. Fetch. | 你听到了 去捡 |
[18:20] | Na, na, na. Not that one. That one doesn’t please me. | 不 不要那根 那根没办法取悦我 |
[18:23] | Find a really good one, Duke. | 找根好的来 杜克 |
[18:30] | Yeah, that’s it. | 这就对了 |
[18:38] | Hey, Max! Boy! Oh, wow! There are a ton of sticks over here, Max! | 麦克斯 天啊 这里有漫山遍野的树枝 |
[18:43] | You should come over and look at them. | 快过来看看 |
[18:45] | Yeah, I want to make sure I grab you the right one. | 我想确认我是否捡了合适的给你 |
[18:47] | Well, that’s very…that’s very thoughtful. | 你真是体贴 |
[18:53] | Look at all these sticks! | 看看这些树枝 |
[18:58] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[19:00] | Hey, did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[19:02] | – Butterfly! Butterfly! Butterfly! – Let’s get it! Butterfly! | -蝴蝶 -蝴蝶 抓住它 |
[19:11] | Wha… What’s… | 什么情况 |
[19:33] | Hel.. hel.. help! | 救命 |
[19:34] | – So long. – Don’t leave me here. | -再见 -不要丢下我 |
[19:37] | Didn’t have to be this way, Max. | 麦克斯 本来不用这样的 |
[19:39] | – Wait! – No heart feelings. | -等一下 -我才不管你 |
[19:40] | Duke, Please! | 杜克 求你了 |
[19:43] | – Boy, what’s going on here? – Mind your own business… | -孩子们 发生了什么 -管好你自己 |
[19:47] | Oh my gosh! What happened to you? | 我的天啊 你怎么长这样 |
[19:48] | Oh, I had a fight, alright? | 我之前跟一只大蠢狗打过一架 |
[19:50] | With a big stupid dog. He lost. | 他输了 不行吗 |
[19:54] | Oh! You’re heading into a dangerous territory there, kitty cat! | 小猫咪 你这样说话是很危险的 |
[19:58] | I’d watch your tone, sunshine. | 注意你的语气 小可爱 |
[20:00] | Know what I’m gonna do? | 知道我要做什么吗 |
[20:02] | I’m gonna catch you into a string, | 我要把你绑在绳子上 |
[20:03] | pull you up, and then I bet you run for hours, | 把你拉起来 我打赌你要在只有我才懂的游戏中 |
[20:07] | in a game that only I understand. | 跑好几个小时 |
[20:09] | Oh. Very nice. | 好漂亮 |
[20:11] | I’ll take that! | 这个我要了 |
[20:20] | You want to start with me, little raisin? | 你要跟我作对吗 小瘪猫 |
[20:23] | Okay, get your umbrellas out, kitties. | 小猫咪最好带上你的伞 |
[20:25] | Because, here they come… | 因为马上 |
[20:27] | The thunder! And the lightning! Right down on your face. | 电闪与雷鸣将在你面前呼啸而过 |
[20:36] | Gosh, there are a lot of you up there. | 天啊 你们真是人多势众 |
[20:39] | I’m talking about thunder and lightning, | 我想说电闪和雷鸣 |
[20:40] | and it’s coming down on all of your collected faces. | 将会在你们所有人面前呼啸而过 |
[20:44] | Attack on, three, two… | 准备攻击 三 二 |
[20:51] | I just remember, I gotta be somewhere! | 我突然想起来还要去别的地方 |
[20:54] | Ha-ha! That… | 哈哈 这 |
[20:55] | Haha, ha! That guy, huh? Am I right? | 哈哈 这个家伙 我说对了吧 |
[21:00] | Okay, I’m just… You know what? | 我只是想 |
[21:02] | I’m just gonna… It’s no offense, but… bye! | 只是想 我没有恶意 再见 |
[21:36] | Hey, you little… | 你个小猫 |
[21:47] | Duke? | 杜克 |
[21:50] | – You came back? – Run! | -你回来了 -快跑 |
[21:57] | It’s the Po-Po! Scram! | 条子来了 撤退 |
[22:09] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[22:09] | 动物管理局 | |
[22:14] | Two, four, six, eight. Mmmm. | 二 四 六 八 |
[22:17] | – See you tomorrow, Germo! – You know it. | -明天见 加莫 -明天见 |
[22:19] | Ten… Ah, okay. | 十 好的 |
[22:23] | Right. | 是的 |
[22:27] | – Did you see that? – Yeah, I saw it. | -你看到了吗 -看到了 |
[22:29] | Throw it with your arm, you lazy weirdo. | 用你胳膊扔出去 你个懒鬼 |
[22:32] | I would not fetch that. I’m old school. | 我才不会去捡呢 我是一个守旧的狗 |
[22:46] | Ha! Thanks a lot, Duke. | 谢谢你 杜克 |
[22:48] | I don’t like to use this phrase, | 我不想说这句话 |
[22:49] | because it is offensive to our kind, but you’re a bad dog. | 因为作为狗不该这么说 但是你真是只坏狗 |
[22:53] | Katie is not gonna like this. | 凯蒂不会开心的 |
[22:55] | I, I can’t go to the pound! | 我不能进看管所 |
[22:58] | What? What’s wrong with you? | 什么 你怎么了 |
[23:01] | Well, Katie just… | 凯蒂她 |
[23:02] | She just got me out of the pound. | 她刚刚从看管所把我领出来 |
[23:05] | And if I go back… | 如果我回去 |
[23:08] | back is the end of the life for me. | 就要在里面终老一生了 |
[23:20] | Ha! Yes! Mmmm. | 好呀 |
[23:23] | Why? Why? | 为什么 |
[23:25] | What’s the matter, Maria? | 玛利亚 怎么了 |
[23:27] | Maria, your face! | 玛利亚 你的脸 |
[23:28] | It worths a thousand souls. What’s wrong? | 你为何愁眉不展 发生了什么 |
[23:31] | I have come face-to-face with a worst thing in the world! | 我刚才面对着世界上最可怕的事情 |
[23:36] | What? Oh, tell me, Maria. Tell me now! | 什么 玛利亚 快告诉我是什么 |
[23:39] | I can not bear another moment without knowing! | 我马上要坚持不下去了 |
[23:42] | Loneliness. | 孤独 |
[23:46] | – But, Maria. You can not be lonely. – Ha! Max. Max! | -但是玛利亚你不会感到孤独 -麦克斯 |
[23:49] | Max! Huh? | 麦克斯 |
[23:51] | Hey! I see you, squirrel! | 松鼠 我看见你了 |
[23:53] | This is not your area! We marked that tree! | 这不是你的地盘 我们在树上做了记号 |
[23:57] | Don’t you trying hide. I can see you… Ahh! | 不要躲了 我能看见你… |
[24:00] | What was that? How dare you? | 那是什么 你们竟敢这么做 |
[24:01] | – Hey, guys! Where’s Max? – Hey! No! | -伙伴们 麦克斯哪去了 -不要 |
[24:03] | Nobody likes you, squirrels! | 松鼠 没人喜欢你 |
[24:07] | Guys, seriously. Where is Max? | 说正经的 麦克斯哪里去了 |
[24:10] | Calm down, girl. He’s right… | 姑娘冷静 他是对的 |
[24:12] | Huh! He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[24:14] | All is fine! | 一切正常 |
[24:15] | I heard him screaming after he disappeared into those bushes! | 我听到他消失在灌木丛之后的尖叫声了 |
[24:20] | Max is gone? | 麦克斯不见了 |
[24:22] | This is bad. This is so bad. | 这太糟了 |
[24:24] | Maria, if he’s your true love. | 玛利亚 如果他是你的真爱 |
[24:27] | You must go to him. | 你必须去找他 |
[24:29] | Save him. Save him! | 拯救他 |
[24:31] | Yes! Yes! Save my true love! | 是的 拯救我的真爱 |
[24:34] | Run! Come on! Go! | 去吧 跑起来 |
[24:36] | I’m coming, Max! | 我来了 麦克斯 |
[24:48] | Hi, Chloe. If anyone ask, | 小依 如果有人问起 |
[24:50] | I’m on my way to the roof to look for Max. | 就说我去屋顶找麦克斯了 |
[24:54] | Okay, Bye-bye. | 好的再见 |
[25:04] | Whoa! You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah, give me a second. | 稍等我一下 |
[25:11] | Aww! Hey, there cute little bunny. | 可爱的小兔子 |
[25:13] | What are you doing in the middle of the road? | 你在路中间干什么呢 |
[25:23] | Bunny! | 巴尼 |
[25:26] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[25:28] | What the…? | 我的天 |
[25:31] | – Save yourself! – Shut it, human. | -保护好自己 -闭嘴 人类 |
[25:33] | Let’s do this now! Now! Now! | 就是现在 |
[25:44] | Wait up! | 等一下 |
[25:46] | Get off me, pig! | 放开我 你这个猪 |
[25:49] | Get off! | 放开 |
[26:00] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know! | -发生了什么 -我不知道 |
[26:06] | Ripper? Ripper, where you at? | 松土机 你在哪里 |
[26:09] | Let’s go, Ripper! I’m busting you out of here! | 走吧 松土机 我带你越狱 |
[26:17] | The revolution has begun! Librated forever! | 革命开始了 自由万岁 |
[26:20] | Domesticated never! Yeah! | 永不驯服 |
[26:26] | Who’s driving this thing? | 谁在开车 |
[27:00] | Let’s go! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快快快 |
[27:06] | – Who are you guys? – Huh? | -你们是谁 -什么 |
[27:08] | Who are we? Who are we? | 我们是谁 我们是谁 |
[27:11] | We are the Flushed Pets. | 我们是堕落宠帮 |
[27:14] | Thrown away by our owners, and now we’re out for revenge! | 被主人遗弃 我们现在要复仇了 |
[27:18] | It’s like a club but with biting and scratching. | 这就像俱乐部 但是要打打杀杀 |
[27:22] | Take us with you. | 带我们一起走 |
[27:25] | I do not think so, Pets! | 这可不行 宠物们 |
[27:27] | Yes, you got the stench of domestication all over you. | 你们闻上去一股家养的臭味 |
[27:30] | You chose your side, and now you’re gonna burn. | 你们选了阵营 那就去死吧 |
[27:33] | No, stop! | 不 住手 |
[27:34] | Who would you call pets? I ain’t no pet. | 你叫谁宠物 我可不是 |
[27:36] | You’re all wrong, we’re just like you guys. | 你错了 我们和你们一样 |
[27:38] | – We hate humans. – Oh, yes! | -我们恨人类 -没错 |
[27:40] | – I hate them. – That’s right! | -我恨他们 -没错 |
[27:41] | Oh man, do not get me started talking about people. | 天哪 别让我开口谈人类 |
[27:43] | – Am I right, Duke? – Yes. | -我说得对吗 杜克 -对 |
[27:44] | That’s why we burnt our collars, man! | 所以我们才烧掉了项圈 |
[27:46] | We burnt it up to the ground! | 我们把它烧得渣都不剩 |
[27:48] | – And killed our owners! – Yes! Wait a minute.. | -还杀了我们的主人 -对 等等 |
[27:50] | – That’s too far maybe? – No, they take it. | -也这太过了吧 -不 他们信了 |
[27:52] | – Yeah, we whacked them! – Yes, that’s right. | -我们打倒了他们 -没错 就是这样 |
[27:54] | Bang, bang, with our own paws. | 用我们自己的利爪 |
[27:56] | If I got a dime for every owner that I had killed… | 如果我每杀一个主人就得一毛钱 |
[27:58] | – Oh, yes. – I’d have a dime, | -没错 -那我只有一毛钱 |
[28:01] | because I just killed one. | 因为我只杀了一个人 |
[28:06] | You’re a cold-blooded! | 你真冷血 |
[28:07] | Ah, man, you remind me of my boy, Ricky. | 你让我想起了我朋友 里奇 |
[28:10] | He died though. RIP, Ricky! | 但他已经死了 安息吧 里奇 |
[28:13] | You know what truth is? the struggle could use some more muscle. | 其实我们在这场战争中的确需要同伴 |
[28:17] | Aye look, I’ll tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[28:18] | We will bust you both from here, but understand this, | 我们将你俩都弄出来 但是你们俩得明白 |
[28:20] | from now on you work for me. | 从现在起你们为我卖命 |
[28:21] | – That’s fine. – Sounds like a fun challenge. | -没问题 -听上去是个有趣的挑战 |
[28:26] | Aye guys, let’s do this! | 好 我们开始吧 |
[28:32] | – To the sewers! – Sewers? | -向下水道进发 -下水道 |
[28:35] | What are you waiting for? I’m not playing! | 你们在等什么 我没开玩笑 |
[28:38] | I said — to the sewers! | 我说 去下水道 |
[28:48] | Long live the revolution, Suckers! | 革命万岁 混蛋 |
[28:56] | I can do it. | 我可以的 |
[29:03] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[29:05] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[29:07] | Max! Max! Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[29:10] | Max? Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[29:25] | Where are you, Max? | 你在哪儿 麦克斯 |
[29:29] | Looks like you could use a littlehelp. | 看上去你需要点小帮助 |
[29:32] | – Who said that? – Over here. | -是谁在说话 -我在这儿 |
[29:35] | In the dark and forbidden shit. | 在这个暗无天日的鬼地方 |
[29:46] | Uh, hello? | 你好啊 |
[29:48] | I can see from miles. | 我能看得很远 |
[29:51] | If you let me out, I’ll find your friend. | 如果你让我出去 我帮你找朋友 |
[29:54] | Waw! Really? Oh, you’re so sweet. | 真的吗 你可真好[甜] |
[29:57] | You’re sweet, too. | 你也真好 |
[30:00] | Thanks, stranger. | 谢谢你 陌生人 |
[30:02] | But not too sweet. There’s also a salty, gamy thing going on. | 但也不是太甜 还有一股酸酸的异味 |
[30:07] | Yes, that’s me. Come on, let’s get you outta that shed. | 是我身上的 我放你出来 |
[30:11] | Yes, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[30:13] | Just step over the pile of bones. | 跨过这堆骨头 |
[30:15] | A pile of bones. OK, will do. | 一堆骨头 好 |
[30:17] | Ah, sure hope Max is fine. | 希望麦克斯没事 |
[30:20] | You are a very thoughtful food. | 你真是一个想得很周到的食物 |
[30:22] | Food? I did not say that, I said a friend. | 食物 我没这么说 我说的是朋友 |
[30:25] | I said, I mean food. Friend… | 我说的啦 我是说食物 朋友 |
[30:28] | – You know what I meant. – I’m sure lucky I found you… | -你知道我什么意思 -我遇到你真走运 |
[30:32] | Tiberius, and yes, | 我是提比略 没错 |
[30:34] | and there is a very good thing for you, this all meeting me thing. | 见到我对你来说很不错 见到我这样 |
[30:39] | Take off my hood. | 把我的眼罩拿掉 |
[30:54] | Ah, the chain! | 死链子 |
[30:56] | – You try to eat me? – Sorry. | -你想吃我吗 -抱歉 |
[31:00] | You should be sorry, you deserve being locked up. | 你应该感到抱歉 你就该被锁着 |
[31:03] | – You’re a bad bad bird! – I can’t help it. | -真是大坏鸟 -我忍不住 |
[31:06] | – I was born with a killer instinct. – That’s just no excuse. | -我生来就是杀手 -这不是借口 |
[31:10] | You’re right, even for a predator I’m selfish. | 你说得对 即使作为捕猎者 我也很自私 |
[31:12] | I’m a selfish predator. | 我是自私的捕猎者 |
[31:15] | There’s no wonder I have no friends. | 难怪我没有朋友 |
[31:17] | Nobody. | 一个都没有 |
[31:19] | – It’s… – Oh, don’t, there’s no need to cry. | -这 -别 没必要哭 |
[31:24] | I’m sorry that I yelled at you before. | 我很抱歉刚才吼了你 |
[31:26] | Please take off the chain, this time I’ll help you, I promise. | 请拿掉这链子 这次我会帮你 我保证 |
[31:32] | Tiberius, this is going to sound completely horrible but, | 提比略 虽然这听上去很糟 但是 |
[31:36] | I do not fully trust you. | 我不全信你 |
[31:41] | Oh, no, no. But, I guess everyone deserves a second chance | 不 但我觉得大家都能有第二次机会 |
[31:45] | and you’re just a lonely old bird | 你只是一只孤独的 |
[31:47] | and you do have weird manners | 态度很奇怪的老鸟 |
[31:48] | because you live in a weird shed on the roof. | 因为你住在屋顶的怪屋子里 |
[31:51] | So I tell you what, if you find Max, | 这样吧 如果你找到麦克斯 |
[31:54] | I’ll be your best friend. | 我会当你最好的朋友 |
[31:56] | Best friend? | 最好的朋友 |
[31:58] | You and me? | 我们俩吗 |
[32:18] | Yes, that sounds nice. | 对 听上去不错 |
[32:20] | Let’s do this. | 就这么办吧 |
[32:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:29] | So what does this Max look like? | 这个麦克斯长什么样 |
[32:32] | Brown and white, he’s a short-hair. | 棕白色皮毛 是短毛 |
[32:34] | Roguishly handsome, he’s got spark in his eyes… | 帅爆了 眼睛里有火花在闪 |
[32:38] | He sounds dreamy. | 听上去他很梦幻 |
[32:40] | You have no idea, I mean, what? whatever, shut up. | 你根本不知道 什么啦 反正你闭嘴 |
[32:47] | If my owner comes, put on the hood and pretend to be me. | 如果我主人过来 戴上眼罩 假装是我 |
[32:51] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[33:03] | Ah, the smell is disgusting. | 闻上去真恶心 |
[33:07] | Pretty good, is also great. I love it here. | 挺好 很好 我喜欢这里 |
[33:21] | What’s the password? | 密码是多少 |
[33:24] | Password? Look at me! | 密码 看着我 |
[33:27] | I am your leader, the leader doesn’t say the password. | 我是你们的头儿 头儿不说密码 |
[33:32] | The leaders makes up a password, idiots! | 头儿是设密码的人 蠢货 |
[33:34] | Okay, I’ll have a new password right now. | 好 我现在就设个新密码 |
[33:36] | The new password is don’t ask the leader for the password! | 新密码是不要问领导要密码 |
[33:42] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[33:51] | Welcome to The Underbelly, brothers. Home of the flushed pets. | 欢迎来到地底 兄弟们 堕落宠帮之家 |
[34:19] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[34:21] | as you can see I’ve returned | 我从地面上回来了 |
[34:22] | from the surface with two new recruits. | 带来两个新成员 |
[34:25] | These guys are owner killers! | 他们杀了自己的主人 |
[34:30] | Settle down! | 肃静 |
[34:32] | Guys, I want you to tell them how you did it. | 我要你们告诉他们你们是如何做到的 |
[34:35] | Go ahead, tell ’em the whole story about how you took out your owner. | 来吧 告诉所有人你是怎么杀了你的主人的 |
[34:38] | Don’t leave out nothing. We love gory detail here. | 别藏着掖着 我们喜欢听血腥细节 |
[34:41] | – Oh, yeah. – Tell us. | -没错 -告诉我们 |
[34:42] | Right.. so tell them, Max. | 好的 告诉他们 麦克斯 |
[34:44] | Okay, so… | 好吧 那么 |
[34:46] | – I was like… – We were like… | -我但是 -我们当时 |
[34:47] | Take that. | 吃我一爪 |
[34:48] | – Stupid owner! – Yes! | -愚蠢的主人 -对 |
[34:50] | So, that’s… That who you’re dealing with. | 我们…就是这样的狠角色 |
[34:54] | That story bored me to death. | 这个故事无聊死了 |
[34:55] | – Boring. – Give us detail! | -很无聊 -告诉我们细节 |
[34:58] | Okay, Max! | 好的 麦克斯 |
[35:00] | OK, well… | 好 这个嘛 |
[35:02] | – So, there’s this thing in the kitchen… – Yes, table. | -厨房里有个东西 -对 桌子 |
[35:05] | – It’s like flat… – Toaster! | -它扁扁的 -烤面包机 |
[35:07] | – And the round just on the end of it. – A spoon? | -顶端是圆的 -勺子吗 |
[35:10] | – Yes, spoon. – Exactly. | -对的 勺子 -对 |
[35:11] | You can not hurt anyone with a spoon, | 你没法用勺子伤人 |
[35:13] | you scoop with a spoon. | 勺子是吃饭的 |
[35:15] | How many people wanna know how to kill somebody with a spoon? | 谁会想听勺子杀人的故事 |
[35:19] | Ah, okay, well, we used a spoon, | 好吧 我们是用勺子 |
[35:23] | hit a button on this machine. | 按下了这个机器的按钮 |
[35:25] | – Right, right, and it’s got those… – On the counter. In.. | -对 还带那个… -就在台子上 |
[35:27] | – You know, uh… knives. – The blades. | -就是那个 刀… -刀片 |
[35:29] | Was it a blender? | 是搅拌机吗 |
[35:32] | You blended somebody? | 你大搅活人了 |
[35:34] | He talk about the blender, guys. Oh, please tell me it’s a blender. | 他说的是搅拌机呀 一定要是搅拌机啊 |
[35:37] | Hey, buddy, I don’t ask what it’s called. | 老兄 我没问你那玩意叫什么 |
[35:39] | We just kill with it. | 反正我们就是用它杀的 |
[35:40] | But it was a blender. | 不过确实是搅拌机 |
[35:42] | Wow, you all hear this? | 你们都听到了吧 |
[35:44] | You know who was like this? | 你知道你们跟谁很像吗 |
[35:46] | Ricky, rest in peace. | 里奇 你含笑九泉了 |
[35:49] | Ricky was the only soldier I had | 里奇是我麾下唯一一位 |
[35:51] | that is ready to kill humans on sight. | 见到人类就打算拼命的战士 |
[35:54] | Everybody else need a pet talk. | 而其他人都需要来点心灵宠物汤鼓舞 |
[35:56] | Not these two brothers. | 今天这两位兄弟不一样 |
[35:59] | See, all of us have suffered at the hands of man. | 我们都深受人类折磨 |
[36:04] | I mean, take me as an instance. | 比如我吧 |
[36:06] | I was a magician rabbit for kid’s parties. | 我以前是小孩子派对上的魔术道具 |
[36:08] | But then, bunny tricks went out of style. | 但后来 兔子魔术不流行了 |
[36:11] | So what did my owner do? My owner, | 所以我的主人怎么办了呢 他呀 |
[36:13] | went and left magic behind, and made me disappear | 就不玩魔术了 让我永远从他生命里 |
[36:16] | from his life. | 滚蛋了 |
[36:18] | Uh-huh, I lived in a tattoo parlor, | 我以前住在纹身馆 |
[36:21] | the trainees used to practice on me, | 那些实习生拿我来练习 |
[36:24] | until they ran out of space! | 直到我身上无处可纹为止 |
[36:27] | I mean, yes, humans say they love us. | 人类都说他们爱我们 |
[36:30] | But then they turn around and throw us out like garbage. | 但转眼就把我们弃若敝屣 |
[36:32] | Ain’t that right, see Marcus. | 是不是这样 马库斯最知道了 |
[36:34] | Hey, it’s not our fault we don’t look like the ad. | 实物与广告不符又不是我们的错 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[36:38] | Okay, you guys are joining this brotherhood. | 好了 既然你们要加入帮派 |
[36:41] | It’s initiation time. | 那就举行仪式吧 |
[36:43] | – What? – I’m sorry, what time? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[36:45] | Summon the Viper! | 传毒舌 |
[36:51] | Ah, is this viper poisonous? | 等等 这毒舌有毒吗 |
[36:52] | Because I should warn you, I’m very allergic to poison! | 我得事先说明 我对毒严重过敏啊 |
[37:05] | Alright, show her. | 好了 给她看吧 |
[37:13] | Max’s collar! Where is he? | 麦克斯的项圈 他在哪 |
[37:15] | What .. what happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[37:17] | Oi, I ain’t say nothing. | 无可奉告 |
[37:20] | You’re going to tell us where Max is, | 给我交代出麦克斯的下落 |
[37:22] | and you’re going to tell us now. | 立马交代 |
[37:26] | Is it supposed to scare me? | 这也能威胁到我吗 |
[37:27] | I’m a cat, I’ll land on my feet. | 我可是猫啊 我肯定会四脚着地的 |
[37:30] | Does it always happen? | 一定能四脚着地吗 |
[37:31] | Coz your head looks like it has taken a lot of landings. | 我看你这脑袋好像经常着陆啊 |
[37:33] | You don’t want me to cut you, | 别逼我使爪子 |
[37:35] | coz I’ll cut you this way and you look a waffle. | 我可是会这样把你抓成华夫饼 |
[37:38] | Okay, he’s too stupid to talk and too ugly to eat. | 笨到难以沟通 丑到难以下咽 |
[37:43] | I’m done being nice, where is Max? | 是你逼我的 麦克斯在哪 |
[37:47] | – Uh… – Tell me! | -这个嘛 -快说 |
[37:51] | I .. let me finish… | 让我说啊 |
[37:53] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[37:55] | Don’t look at him, look at me, nobody can help you. | 别看他 看着我 没人会救你的 |
[37:59] | Where is Max! | 麦克斯在哪 |
[38:02] | Okay, okay, he’s in the sewers. | 我说 我说 他在下水道里 |
[38:04] | He got taken. | 他被抓了 |
[38:05] | Please, have mercy, adorable puppy dog. | 行行好 放过我吧 可爱的小狗狗 |
[38:10] | Snake bite! Snake bite! Snake bite! | 蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬 |
[38:24] | As proof of your ligeance, | 为了表明忠心 |
[38:26] | You’re now receve the bite of a one fang… | 你们要接受一口 |
[38:29] | half-blind Viper, | 混血毒蛇 |
[38:31] | fueled by a diet of anti human rage! | 浸满反人类愤怒的毒牙烙印 |
[38:56] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先来 |
[38:58] | – Uh… Yeah. Hey, here’s the thing, tho. I mean, it’s… – Tiny dog. | -可是吧 问题就是… -小小狗 |
[39:02] | Can I call you tiny dog? It fits you, let’s admit that. | 能叫你小小狗吗 和你很相称 承认吧 |
[39:06] | I mean, look, between you and the fat dog, | 我跟你说啊 在你和胖胖狗之间 |
[39:08] | – I like you the best. – Oh, thank you. | -我还是喜欢你 -谢谢 |
[39:11] | Tiny dog wants to go first. | 小小狗想先来 |
[39:12] | Everybody, TD is going first. | 大家看好了 小狗弟先来 |
[39:15] | No, no, no, tiny dog does not want to go first, take the fat dog. | 小小狗不要先来 让胖胖狗先 |
[39:20] | No, no, no… stop! | 不 不要 住手啊 |
[39:22] | Snake bite, snake bite, snake bite… | 蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬 蛇咬… |
[39:25] | No, no .. | 不要啊 |
[39:30] | What are you doing, initiating a couple of domestics? | 你在干什么 居然让家养犬入帮 |
[39:34] | Domestics? | 家养犬 |
[39:35] | Yeah, we just dumped those two in the alley, | 是啊 我们刚在巷子里遇到他们俩 |
[39:37] | Slashed two of their collars. | 抢了他们的项圈 |
[39:39] | No, no, no. That.. That’s not true. You said you burnt your collars. | 不 不对 你说你们把项圈烧了啊 |
[39:42] | Well, burned, lost, hidden, stolen by a cat, | 烧了 丢了 藏起来了 被猫偷了 |
[39:45] | it’s all just words really, isn’t it? | 不就是表达方式不同嘛 |
[39:47] | You don’t deserve to be marked by the Viper. | 你们不配盖上毒舌章 |
[39:50] | – Oh no. – We’ll just show ourselves out. | -不妙 -我们这就走 |
[39:52] | You deserve to be eaten by the Viper. | 你们应该被毒舌吃 |
[39:55] | Get those leash rubbers! | 抓住那两个戴项圈的走狗 |
[40:03] | Hold on. | 小心 |
[40:12] | Go get them, dude. | 干得好 老兄 |
[40:51] | Ah, fellas, that was an accident. | 刚才那只是个意外 |
[40:54] | You squished the sacred viper? | 你压死了圣之毒舌 |
[40:58] | He’s a flapjack. | 他被压成饼了 |
[40:59] | Oh, Viper! Viper, you in a better place. | 毒舌 毒舌 你去了更好的地方 |
[41:04] | You and Ricky. | 你能去见里奇了 |
[41:10] | You ain’t never did nothing to nobody. | 你生前从未伤害过任何人 |
[41:12] | Well, you bit a lot of people, Viper. | 不过你的确咬了不少人 毒舌 |
[41:14] | So technically, you might actually deserve this. | 所以其实应该算报应 |
[41:16] | this might be something that was long overdue. | 之前只是时候未到 |
[41:18] | But, it shouldn’t have came like this, not on my watch. | 但也不能就这样在我眼前离去啊 |
[41:23] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[41:28] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[41:47] | Wait on, Duke! | 等等我 杜克 |
[41:53] | We are sorry, can this be over now? | 我们道歉 能不能放我们一马 |
[41:56] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有点问题 |
[41:57] | We have so many problems. Which one do you mean it, this moment? | 我俩问题多的是 你现在说的是哪一个 |
[42:06] | Stop running, dummies! Stop it right there! | 站住 蠢货 抓住他们 |
[42:10] | – Hold your breath! – Hold my breath? | -憋住气 -干吗憋气 |
[42:22] | This is my least favorite party this holding so far. | 这是我这辈子最糟糕的派对 |
[42:42] | Friends, I am afraid that I have some terrible news. | 朋友们 我有一个沉痛的消息 |
[42:46] | The squirrels are gonna take over the world! I knew it! | 松鼠要占领全球了 我就知道 |
[42:49] | I’ve always said that squirrels are little shifty little guys. | 我早就说那些贼眉鼠眼的小东西不安好心 |
[42:52] | No, we’re not doing this squirrel thing right now, that’s not… no. | 松鼠的事情改日再议 现在的问题是 |
[42:56] | Max…is missing! He’s out there somewhere. | 麦克斯…不见了 他流落在外 |
[43:00] | Lost! Scared! So so handsome… | 迷茫 害怕 那么那么帅… |
[43:04] | We’ve got to find him and bring him home. | 我们必须把他给找回来 |
[43:06] | But the outside world is very and scary. | 但外面的世界嘈杂危险 |
[43:10] | Is that a hawk? | 那是鹰吗 |
[43:11] | This is my friend, Tiberius. He is going to help us. | 这是我的朋友提比勒 他会帮助我们的 |
[43:15] | He is not going to eat us, he’s already been over it. | 他不会吃我们 他已经克服了本能 |
[43:17] | Come on, Gidget, we go out there without a leash, | 算了吧 啾啾 没人牵着 |
[43:19] | we’ll get caught by a net. | 我们一出去就被网子抓住了 |
[43:21] | – Or something worse. – Yeah, like a hawk! | -甚至更糟 -比如被鹰捉住 |
[43:24] | We’re wasting time! Max needs us! | 别浪费时间了 麦克斯需要我们 |
[43:27] | Come on, girl, Max doesn’t even know you’re alive. | 姑娘 麦克斯根本就不关心你 |
[43:29] | Well, I don’t care. I love him. I love him with all of my heart. | 我不管 我爱他 全身心地爱着他 |
[43:33] | And I’m gonna go look for Max, no matter who’s with me. | 不论你们帮不帮我 我都要去找他 |
[43:37] | So, who’s with me? | 谁愿意帮我 |
[43:45] | All right, fine, fine. | 好吧 没事 |
[43:48] | Oh come on, guys, I can’t believe you. | 你们这些人啊 难以置信 |
[43:52] | When I got my claws caught in the curtains, | 那次我爪子被窗帘勾住 |
[43:55] | who pulled me down? | 是谁救我下来的 |
[43:57] | Max did. | 是麦克斯 |
[43:59] | Buddy, Mel, when you were fixed, | 小巴 大毛 你们绝育以后 |
[44:01] | who taught you to sit in a comfortable way? | 是谁教你们怎么坐舒服的 |
[44:04] | – Max did! – Max did! | -是麦克斯 -是麦克斯 |
[44:06] | Max did, he did. | 是麦克斯教我的 |
[44:07] | And when that ramndom cat tried to eat Sweet Pea. | 而且当某只猫想要吃了小豌豆的时候 |
[44:10] | Who saved him? | 是谁救了他 |
[44:12] | It’s wasn’t a random cat, It was you! | 没有什么某只猫 是你 |
[44:15] | The identity of the random cat is not the point. | 猫的身份不是问题 |
[44:17] | We’re talking about who saved him. | 我说的是谁救了他 |
[44:20] | – Max did! – We got to save him. | -是麦克斯 -我们得去救他 |
[44:22] | We got to go save Max. | 我们得去救麦克斯 |
[44:25] | Yeah, let’s go save Max. | 我们去救麦克斯吧 |
[44:28] | Which one is Max again? | 谁是麦克斯来着 |
[44:33] | Tiberius .. No! | 提比略 不可以 |
[44:35] | Bad bad bird! | 坏坏鸟 |
[44:38] | Nice little guy, nice little guy. | 可爱的小家伙 可爱的小家伙 |
[44:41] | I love this bird, crazy bird. | 我喜欢这只鸟 有点疯 |
[45:17] | Come on. | 快来 |
[45:18] | We have to go to the shore. | 我们得到岸边去 |
[45:20] | I only know the doggy paddle, and I don’t know it well. | 我只会狗刨式 还不是特别会 |
[45:24] | Swim tiny dog, swim. | 使劲游啊小狗狗 使劲游 |
[45:27] | 大苹果轮渡 | |
[45:36] | Duke! | 杜克 |
[45:41] | Help! | 救命 |
[45:48] | Max, grab the ring. | 麦克斯 抓住救生圈 |
[45:50] | I… I can’t. | 我…我做不到 |
[45:51] | Keep up Max. You’re doing… | 加油 麦克斯 你做的… |
[45:53] | Well… You’re not doing great. | 好吧… 你做得不是很好 |
[45:56] | But you’re not drowning, and that’s something. | 但是你也没有淹死 所以也算有点成果 |
[46:06] | You’re almost there. | 快抓住了 |
[46:21] | Thanks Duke. | 谢了 杜克 |
[46:22] | – No problem. – Finally, I’m going home. | -不客气 -终于可以回家了 |
[46:28] | Isn’t home that way? | 家是不是在那边 |
[46:31] | Ah. Seriously? | 搞什么啊 |
[46:43] | They’re going to Brooklyn. | 他们去布鲁克林了 |
[46:45] | They said everyone is going to Brooklyn these days. | 都说现在每个人都去布鲁克林了 |
[46:48] | It’s makin’ a real comeback. | 真正的重新回归 |
[46:49] | I’m not talking about hipster real estate trends. | 我说的不是嬉皮士买房潮 |
[46:52] | I’m talking about vengeance, Tattoo! | 我说的是复仇 纹纹 |
[46:54] | Death is coming to Brooklyn. | 死亡即将降临布鲁克林 |
[46:56] | And it’s got buck teeth, and a cottontail! | 带着大龅牙和毛茸茸的尾巴 |
[47:18] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[47:39] | Hi, how are you? | 你好啊 |
[47:40] | Hi, how are you? | 你好啊 |
[47:42] | Enchante. | 你好 |
[47:43] | Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! | 吸 吸 吸 吸 吸 |
[48:00] | What is this crazy joint? | 这是个什么地方 |
[48:02] | This is Pop’s place, it’s owner was never home, | 这是波普家 他家主人从来都不在 |
[48:05] | so this’s kind og a hot spot. | 所以这算是个聚会的好地方 |
[48:07] | Pops knew everyone in this city, | 波普认识这座城里的每一个人 |
[48:09] | if he agrees to help us, Max is good as found. | 如果他愿意帮我们 就肯定能找到麦克斯 |
[48:13] | – Cool. – Oh fabulous. | -棒 -太棒了 |
[48:48] | Tell me you got that. | 你肯定拍到了吧 |
[48:50] | – Have yes I did. – What’s up, Peanut. | -肯定的啊 -你好 小豆子 |
[48:52] | Hey Buddy. | 小巴 |
[48:53] | – You see Pops around here? – Yes, he’s over there. | -你看到波普了吗 -他就在那边 |
[48:57] | – Mushroom and… – Hi Pops! | -棉花糖和… -波普 |
[48:59] | – …Sweet potatoes. – Pops! | -甜土豆 -波普 |
[49:02] | Who is that? What? | 是谁 怎么了 |
[49:04] | Oh, hey Buddy. | 你好啊 小巴 |
[49:07] | How were you been all time? | 你最近都在干吗 |
[49:09] | Paralyzed. | 瘫着啊 |
[49:12] | Great, listen Mr. Pops, our friend Max was taken, | 好吧 波普先生 我们的朋友麦克斯被绑架了 |
[49:15] | last we heard, he was lost in the seweres. | 我们最后听说他消失在了下水道里 |
[49:18] | Buddy said that maybe you coulde help us? | 小巴说也许你能帮我们一下 |
[49:21] | You know I do know a guy in the seweres but… | 其实我的确认识下水道的人 但… |
[49:26] | Nah, I don’t go out anymore. | 我不会再出门了 |
[49:28] | What a waste of time. | 真浪费时间 |
[49:29] | – Who said that? – Oh, I said it, by the way I meant no offense. | -是谁说的 -我说的 但是我无意冒犯 |
[49:33] | I just … Have you seen yourself? | 我只是…你看到过你自己的样子吗 |
[49:37] | Looky what we apparently have here! | 瞧瞧来了什么贵客 |
[49:39] | Me see would like to have a look see. | 我可是想要好好看一看 |
[49:43] | Miron, browes! | 迈伦 抬眉毛 |
[49:47] | Oh no. | 哦不 |
[49:48] | Oh yes, Me like what Me see. | 是的 我喜欢我自己所看到的 |
[49:52] | Well, what me can see, it’s only an an attractive blur. | 而我所看到的 是你的魅力 |
[49:56] | Lady, this is my city, I’ll find your friend. | 小姐 这是我的城市 我会找到你的朋友的 |
[50:00] | Alright, party is over. | 好了 聚会结束 |
[50:02] | Miron, vacuum. | 迈伦 上吸尘器 |
[50:09] | So where are you from? my fuzzy angel. | 你从哪来 我毛茸茸的天使 |
[50:13] | – Dude, I’m a cat. – Well, nobody is perfect. | -大哥 我是只猫 -没人是完美的 |
[50:25] | I am so hungry. | 我好饿 |
[50:31] | Ah man, would you look at the sandwich. | 天哪 看看这个三明治 |
[50:34] | Alright. | 好了 |
[50:34] | Time to work the gift. | 到了要礼物的时间了 |
[50:44] | No… no… | 不… 不… |
[50:50] | Ok… this-this will be fine. We’re fine. We can find our way home. | 好吧 没事 我们可以自己找回家的 |
[50:55] | We are descendants of the mighty wolf. | 我们是野狼的后代 |
[50:57] | We have raw prime instincts. | 我们有着野性的本能 |
[51:00] | that are mere moments away from kicking in, and leading us home. | 必要的时候就会发挥作用…然后带我们回家 |
[51:04] | I can not wait, Here it comes! | 我等不及了 马上来了 |
[51:09] | Anything? | 来了吗 |
[51:10] | No. | 没 |
[51:11] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[51:12] | No. | 没来 |
[51:16] | I do not know, Duke, | 我也不知道 杜克 |
[51:17] | maybe the legend of dogs coming from wolves is just…is just wrong. | 也许狗是由狼进化而来的说法就是错的 |
[51:21] | I mean, maybe one puppy asks his mom ,”where do we come from.” | 也许是有一只小狗问他的妈妈 “我们从哪来” |
[51:24] | And the mother said “Wulff” | 然后他的妈妈就”汪”了一声 |
[51:25] | and the kid was like “oh wolves”? | 然后小狗就听成了”狼” |
[51:27] | – And she’s like “Yeah, fine”. – Sausages! | -然后妈妈就说”你高兴就好” -香肠 |
[51:32] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[51:33] | – Oh man. It is… – Sausages! | -天哪 的确是 -香肠 |
[51:37] | Well, then, what are we waiting for? | 所以我们还在等什么 |
[51:39] | We are coming for you baby! | 我们来啦 宝贝儿 |
[51:54] | Lower the ramp, dummy. | 放下斜坡 傻瓜 |
[51:57] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[51:59] | This is Puffball, Squashface, | 这是毛球 方脸 |
[52:02] | Wiener dog, Yellow Bird, Eagle Eye, Guinea Pig Joe! | 腊肠狗 黄鸟 鹰眼 荷兰猪 |
[52:06] | And of course my girlfriend Rhonda. | 还有我的女朋友朗达 |
[52:09] | 100 percent wrong. | 全部说错了 |
[52:12] | Good enough. | 成吧 |
[52:15] | Come on, let’s go. Moving or lose it. | 来吧 我们走 过这村没这店了 |
[52:17] | Every bird instinct I have, | 我所有的鸟类直觉 |
[52:19] | says don’t follow a dog on wheels. | 都在告诉我别跟着一只用轮椅的狗 |
[52:22] | Uh .. Mr. Pops, sir, shouldn’t we be heading to the seweres? | 波普先生 我们不是往下水道方向去吗 |
[52:26] | Now, if we take the human road, getting there is gonna take days. | 如果走人类的路去 得用上好几天 |
[52:30] | You’ve may have a lot of time | 也许你有很多时间 |
[52:31] | but for me very breath is a cliffhanger! | 但对我来说每一刻都是最后一口气 |
[52:33] | So, we gotta take the secret route. | 所以我们走这条秘密通道 |
[52:37] | Okay! The secret route was death. | 好吧 结果秘密通道是死路一条 |
[52:41] | Well, that’s that, I guess | 我想差不多就这样了吧 |
[52:43] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[52:46] | Get down here! | 都下来 |
[52:53] | Sweat Pea?! | 小豌豆 |
[53:06] | Keep moving. | 继续走啊 |
[53:12] | 油管今日最佳视频 | |
[53:18] | Oh no. | 不 |
[53:22] | Stop it! Look away! | 别播了 看别处 |
[54:07] | Come on, I don’t have all day. | 快点 我可没那么多时间陪你们 |
[54:37] | Come on slowpokes! | 快点 磨蹭鬼们 |
[54:40] | What is that smell? | 这是什么鬼味道 |
[54:41] | It’s poo-poo with a dash of caca. | 是便便混着垃圾的味道 |
[54:46] | The scent is getting stronger. | 味道越来越浓了 |
[54:54] | Oh man. | 我的天哪 |
[54:55] | 香肠王国 | |
[55:00] | Duke, let’s eat! | 杜克 我们开吃吧 |
[55:03] | Oh yes! | 来吧 |
[55:14] | Oh, it smells so good! | 闻起来好好吃啊 |
[55:17] | Oh yes! | 太棒了 |
[55:29] | Sausages! | 香肠 |
[55:52] | Come on, boys! | 来吧 小伙们 |
[55:59] | Holy schnitzel! | 乖乖个肉排 |
[56:04] | We go together | 我们在一起 |
[56:09] | We go together | 我们在一起 |
[56:15] | That’s the way it should be | 天意如此 |
[56:21] | We are for each other! | 我们天生一对 |
[56:26] | Just like my brother! | 亲如兄弟 |
[56:32] | We’ll always be together! | 我们会永远在一起 |
[56:38] | We’ll always | 我们会永远 |
[56:41] | be together! | 在一起 |
[56:43] | We’ll always | 我们会永远 |
[56:45] | be together! | 在一起 |
[56:47] | We’ll always be together! | 我们会永远在一起 |
[56:55] | You get in a wierd pipe, man. | 着管子真奇怪啊 |
[57:00] | Alright, now these guys are a bit testy, | 这些人都不好惹 |
[57:02] | so just let me do the talking. | 待会儿 我负责沟通 |
[57:05] | Hey, you cry baby, where’s the Viper Red? | 哭鼻子这个 赤毒舌呢 |
[57:15] | Don’t you worry Viper! | 别担心 毒舌 |
[57:17] | You will not be forgotten! | 我们不会忘记你 |
[57:21] | You will be avenged, Viper! | 我们会为你报仇的 毒舌 |
[57:25] | And you don’t believe me, you can look at my battle plan, | 你们不信 看看我身后的作战计划 |
[57:28] | it’s all laid out, right here. | 全写好了 就在这 |
[57:32] | Boss, I can’t tell anyone what it is. | 头儿 我完全看不懂啊 |
[57:35] | Well, you gotta really look at it to understand it. | 你要用心看 才能看懂 |
[57:38] | Like, that’s you guys right here | 这是你们在这里 |
[57:39] | and see, that’s Brooklyn. | 那边是布鲁克林 |
[57:41] | That’s where we’ll get them dogs. | 我们要去那里抓到那两只狗 |
[57:48] | That ball of fluff got a screw loose. | 这绒毛球疯了 |
[57:50] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们撤 |
[57:53] | Bottom line is, I’m coming right to you, Tiny Dog. | 反正就是 我要来找你了 小小狗 |
[57:56] | And the big fat brown dog, we will get him too. | 还有那大块头棕狗 咱也会抓到他 |
[57:59] | – Tiny dog? – There are a lot of tiny dogs in the city. | -小小狗 -咱市有不少小小狗 |
[58:02] | I mean, you’re a tiny dog. Ok? | 我是说 你也算小小狗呀 |
[58:04] | So let’s just go. | 咱们快走吧 |
[58:05] | He also said big fat brown dog. | 他还说了大块头棕狗 |
[58:07] | Like Max’s new roommate. | 像麦克斯的新室友 |
[58:09] | Not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[58:11] | Max, Max, Max, Max, Max, | 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[58:13] | you are going to get it! | 你会付出代价的 |
[58:16] | It’s kind of hard to dispute. | 我无话可说了 |
[58:18] | Hey, you stay away from .. | 你给我离他… |
[58:21] | Wait, what? You know Tiny Dog? | 等下 怎么 你认识小小狗 |
[58:25] | He is my friend. And some might say my boyfriend. | 他是我朋友 有人也将他视作我男友 |
[58:29] | Nobody says that. | 没人那么想 |
[58:30] | I can’t believe it, you know Tiny Dog. | 难以置信 你认识小小狗 |
[58:32] | I mean that’s cool, that’s such a small world, | 很不错呀 世界这般小 |
[58:34] | that’s the funny thing about it. | 真是够奇妙 |
[58:36] | Get them! | 抓住他们 |
[58:37] | Scatter! | 撤 |
[58:44] | Not good! | 不太妙 |
[58:50] | See ya guys later. | 拜拜了您 |
[58:56] | Everybody run! | 大家快逃 |
[59:03] | Derick, you idiot! Did they all get away? | 呆鳄 你个蠢货 让他们全跑了吗 |
[59:08] | That was a close one! | 好险好险 |
[59:11] | Oh nuts! | 要命 |
[59:13] | Yes, we got one! | 我们抓住了一个 |
[59:16] | Oh good for you guys! | 你们真棒 |
[59:19] | Oh yes, Tiny Dog, we got your friend. | 小小狗 你朋友在我们手上了 |
[59:23] | Advantage me! | 我占上风 |
[59:27] | Just ignore what just happened, okay? | 都忘了刚刚发生的事儿 |
[59:32] | Yes! | 好极了 |
[59:38] | You know what? That maybe the sausage talking, | 我可能是香肠吃多了 在说胡话 |
[59:42] | but you’re okay. | 但你还不错 |
[59:44] | Right back got you, man! | 我也这么想 兄弟 |
[59:46] | You know when I met you, I was all | 我第一次看到你时 我在想 |
[59:47] | ‘Oh! I don’t know if I like him’. | “我不喜欢他” |
[59:50] | But now that I know you I’m like | 但现在认识了你 我想的是 |
[59:52] | ‘I like him!’. | “我喜欢他” |
[59:56] | You know I saw this place from the outside, many times. | 我从外边看到过这里很多回 |
[1:00:01] | If I know what treasures awaited within these walls, | 当时我要是知道这墙里有这么多宝贝 |
[1:00:05] | I would have broken down that door long time ago, I tell you. | 我早就把他们这儿的门闯破了 |
[1:00:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:00:11] | My old owner and I used to live around here. | 我以前的主人住这附近 |
[1:00:13] | Duke, man, wait, did you say you have an owner? | 杜克 等等 你说你有主人 |
[1:00:17] | Well, it was a… It was a long time ago, | 那是…很久以前了 |
[1:00:19] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这个 |
[1:00:21] | Yes, you do, come on! | 你想的 聊聊嘛 |
[1:00:24] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[1:00:26] | But do you know what? He was so cool. | 你知道吗 他特别棒 |
[1:00:31] | Ya? | 是吗 |
[1:00:32] | Ya, he was the best. | 是的 他是最好的 |
[1:00:49] | And we had fun. | 我们在一起很开心 |
[1:00:53] | We play fetch! | 一起玩扔棍子 |
[1:01:01] | We go for walks! | 一起散步 |
[1:01:04] | We take naps. We are both big nappers. | 一起小憩 我们都超爱睡觉 |
[1:01:23] | I got out one night, chasing a butterfly or car. | 有一晚我跑出来 追蝴蝶还是汽车来着 |
[1:01:27] | By the time I caught up with it and eat it … | 当我追上它 并一口吃掉它后 |
[1:01:29] | Probably butterfly then. | 你追的大概是蝴蝶 |
[1:01:30] | I realized I was so far away from home, I couldn’t find it. | 我发现我在离家很远的地方迷路了 |
[1:01:36] | A few days later, I was picking up by Animal Control. | 几天之后 我就被动物管理中心的人抓走了 |
[1:01:43] | I had a great thing going, but… | 我原来过得那么好 但是… |
[1:01:46] | I let it go and messed it up. | 是我自己搞砸了一切 |
[1:01:50] | Duke, we gotta go to your house! | 杜克 咱们要去找你家 |
[1:01:52] | – No. – You know, your owner’s gonna be relieved. | -不要 -你主人会很开心的 |
[1:01:55] | Really? Yeah, but, but he never came for me. | 真的吗 可他从没来找过我 |
[1:02:01] | Maybe he… Maybe he didn’t like me. | 或许他…或许他不喜欢我 |
[1:02:05] | Hey, of course he likes you, he was your owner. | 他当然喜欢你 他是你的主人 |
[1:02:08] | I mean he’s probably worried sick. | 他可能担心疯了 |
[1:02:11] | – I don’t know. – Well, I do know, and we’re going. | -我不知道 -我知道 咱们要去 |
[1:02:14] | Your owner’s gonna freak out, | 你的主人会开心坏了的 |
[1:02:15] | I’ve freaked out just thinking about it. | 我想想就高兴疯了 |
[1:02:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:21] | Let’s do it. | 咱们去找我家 |
[1:02:23] | There they are! | 他们在这 |
[1:02:24] | Alright doggy, come on. | 狗狗 过来 |
[1:02:29] | Where you think you’re going? | 你们想去哪儿 |
[1:02:31] | Come back here, you dogs! | 回来 你们这两条狗 |
[1:02:44] | That rabbit, he has crazy eyes! | 那只兔子 看他满眼的疯狂 |
[1:02:47] | There ain’t no curing was wrong with that thing! | 世上没药可以治好他的疯病 |
[1:02:50] | Gidget, here’s an idea. | 啾啾 我有个主意 |
[1:02:52] | Maybe there’s a dog in the neighborhood that looks like Max. | 这附近或许有和麦克斯长得很像的狗 |
[1:02:56] | Start hanging out with him, | 你找他玩玩 |
[1:02:58] | after a while you will think it’s him, you will be done. | 过段时间你就会觉得他是麦克斯 你就释怀了 |
[1:03:02] | We are not just giving up, we are dedicated, | 我们不会放弃 我们无私 |
[1:03:04] | we are loyal, we are easily the greatest pets ever. | 我们忠诚 我们生来就是最棒的宠物 |
[1:03:07] | We are dogs! | 我们是狗 |
[1:03:08] | – Cat. – Hawk. | -我是猫 -我是鹰 |
[1:03:11] | Well, congratulations! | 恭喜各位了 |
[1:03:12] | Today you are dogs, whether you like it or not. | 不管愿不愿意 今天你们都是狗 |
[1:03:14] | Sweet. | 好吧 |
[1:03:16] | Now let’s find Max, before that rabbit does. | 咱们要在那兔子之前找到麦克斯 |
[1:03:18] | Right, we are on! | 咱们走起 |
[1:03:29] | Shit feather mother. | 该死 |
[1:03:36] | Yup, they were here. | 没错 他们曾来过这里 |
[1:03:38] | Excellent. We’re closing in. | 好极了 咱们越来越近了 |
[1:03:40] | This is a groundbreaking evil behavior, people. | 这将是史无前例的邪恶行动 看好了 |
[1:03:43] | – Groundbreaking.. – That was it. | -史无前例家 -就是这里 |
[1:03:52] | 旧货店 大减价 | |
[1:03:54] | Light pop just now from my brain. | 我刚才突然灵光一闪 |
[1:03:57] | The bunny has an idea. | 本兔子有办法了 |
[1:04:02] | Okay, so, how do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[1:04:04] | You look great. | 你看上去很棒 |
[1:04:06] | – How do I smell? – Like a dog, pal. | -我闻起来怎么样 -像狗一样 哥们儿 |
[1:04:09] | Relax, man. | 放松 伙计 |
[1:04:13] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[1:04:18] | Well, go on up. Go scratching the door. | 那去吧 去挠门吧 |
[1:04:26] | Remember the sausage factory? That was fun, huh? | 还记得那个香肠工厂吗 那可真有意思 |
[1:04:30] | Are you stalling? | 你是在故意拖时间吗 |
[1:04:32] | No, why do you think that? | 没有 你为什么会这么想 |
[1:04:34] | Let’s have a walk to talk about why you think I’m stalling? | 我们去散散步 谈谈你为什么觉得我在拖时间 |
[1:04:37] | Duke, you have nothing to be nervous about. | 杜克 你根本不用紧张 |
[1:04:39] | Your owners will be thrilled to see you. | 你的主人们看到你肯定乐坏了 |
[1:04:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:50] | A car’s new. | 一辆新车 |
[1:04:59] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[1:05:03] | No, we’re good. Thanks. | 不 没事 谢谢 |
[1:05:05] | You’re not good, you look dirty. | 你有事 你看上去很脏 |
[1:05:08] | And I’m gonna ask you to get off my lawn | 我要请你们在我染上 |
[1:05:10] | before I get… Um…You know. What you have. | 那个…你们身上的病之前 请你们离开 |
[1:05:14] | – This is my lawn. – Duke, maybe we should go. | -这是我的草坪 -杜克 我们还是走吧 |
[1:05:17] | And why, why would Fred get a cat? He hates cats. | 为什么 弗雷德为什么养了只猫 他讨厌猫 |
[1:05:22] | It is one of the things I love about him. | 这也正是我爱他的原因之一 |
[1:05:23] | Fred, the old guy? He.. | 弗雷德 那个老头 他… |
[1:05:29] | He died. | 他死了 |
[1:05:32] | Duke, maybe I made a mistake saying we should com here. Let’s go. | 杜克 也许我不该提议来这里的 我们走吧 |
[1:05:37] | You are a liar. Max, Cats can lie all the time. | 你是个骗子 麦克斯 猫经常撒谎 |
[1:05:41] | Don’t fall for it. | 别被骗了 |
[1:05:48] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[1:05:52] | Hey, this is my home. Go away. | 这是我家 快走开 |
[1:06:00] | Duke, it’s time to go. | 杜克 该走了 |
[1:06:04] | Duke, let’s go. Come on. This isn’t your home anymore. | 杜克 走吧 这已经不是你的家了 |
[1:06:08] | Why did you bring me here, Max? | 你为什么带我来这里 麦克斯 |
[1:06:10] | Wait a minute. This is my fault? | 等等 这难道是我的错吗 |
[1:06:12] | You know, I was trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[1:06:14] | You were trying to get rid of me. | 你是想甩掉我 |
[1:06:18] | Yeah, you know what, Duke. I do not need this. I .. see you later. | 杜克 我没必要听你说这些 再见 |
[1:06:24] | Come on, come on, settle down. | 好了 好了 安静点 |
[1:06:28] | Go home, Max. | 快回家 麦克斯 |
[1:06:32] | – Hey, help me out here. – Hold on, here I come. | -帮我一下 -坚持住 我来了 |
[1:06:38] | Finally got you, big fella. Come on. This is it. You. | 终于抓到你了 大个子 你到此为止了 |
[1:06:50] | Duke! | 杜克 |
[1:07:32] | Tiny dog. | 小小狗 |
[1:07:36] | Are you kidding me? | 这是在逗我吧 |
[1:07:38] | You thought this was over, the little dog? | 你以为就那么结束了吗 小小狗 |
[1:07:44] | 动物管理局 | |
[1:07:52] | Jab! Jab! Jab! Body blow! Body blow! | 打打打 重击 重击 |
[1:07:54] | – Karate chop to your neck! – Wait! | -掌刀直击脖颈 -等等 |
[1:07:56] | W…would you get off me? | 你…你能放开我吗 |
[1:08:01] | Tattoo? | 纹纹 |
[1:08:05] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[1:08:12] | OTD. It kills me to say, | 小狗弟 虽然我很不想这么说 |
[1:08:16] | but we gotta join forces, man. | 但是我们俩得联手了 伙计 |
[1:08:23] | 《歌唱秀》 | |
[1:08:31] | We make a great team, Tiny Dog! | 我们俩合作完美 小小狗 |
[1:08:33] | Well, mainly I’m doing all the hard work. | 虽然脏活累活都是我在干 |
[1:08:35] | But you are helping. | 但是你帮助很大 |
[1:08:36] | Yes, yes, fine. Just keep your eyes on the road. | 好吧 好吧 眼睛看着路 |
[1:08:38] | You’re driving like an animal. | 你开车跟动物似的 |
[1:08:44] | – What was that? – Oh, That was a pethole. | -怎么回事 -是个狗洞 |
[1:08:46] | You are hitting things on purpose. | 你故意乱撞 |
[1:08:48] | You know, you know me, too. L.T.D. | 你真了解我 小狗弟 |
[1:08:50] | Always keeping me in check. | 永远领先我一步 |
[1:09:00] | Did you see the Van? | 你看到那辆车了吗 |
[1:09:01] | That’s it. We’re about to hit it. | 就是那辆 我们马上要撞上了 |
[1:09:30] | Relax, Snowball, I got you. | 放松 雪球 有我呢 |
[1:09:32] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[1:09:33] | He’s caught Snowball. | 他抓走了雪球 |
[1:09:52] | Look, fellas. This is not what this looks like. | 伙计们 事情并不像你们看上去的这样 |
[1:09:55] | Shush, you. | 闭嘴 |
[1:09:58] | You are gonna eat the boss. | 你要吃了老大 |
[1:10:01] | No, no, no. Snowball and I are on the same side now. | 不不不 雪球和我现在是同一边的 |
[1:10:03] | Tell him, Snowball, tell them. | 告诉他 雪球 告诉他们 |
[1:10:05] | That raccoon is lying. He is not the president. | 那浣熊在撒谎 他才不是总统 |
[1:10:11] | I.. | 我… |
[1:10:28] | Gadget? | 啾啾 |
[1:11:04] | – Go, Max. – Right. Okay, I gotta go. Thank you! | -快走啊 麦克斯 -我走了 谢谢 |
[1:11:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:11:10] | Stay down! | 老实点 |
[1:11:26] | Duke, Hang on! | 杜克 坚持住 |
[1:11:43] | – Duke! – Max? | -杜克 -麦克斯 |
[1:11:45] | – Max! Okay! Get the key! – Right! | -麦克斯 去拿钥匙 -好 |
[1:12:21] | Come on. Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[1:12:23] | I got them! | 我拿到了 |
[1:12:28] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[1:13:03] | Remember me! | 要记住我 |
[1:13:58] | I feel heroic! | 我感觉自己是个英雄 |
[1:14:00] | And handsome! | 还很帅 |
[1:14:02] | A little wet, but I’m still look good. I look good. | 有点湿 但我看上去还是很帅 很帅 |
[1:14:11] | Are you? Are you okay? | 你 你没事吧 |
[1:14:14] | I am good. I am good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:14:18] | Thanks for coming to save me, Max. | 谢谢你来救我 麦克斯 |
[1:14:23] | – Max! Oh, Max! – Lobidubedo! | -麦克斯 麦克斯 -万岁 |
[1:14:29] | 纽约出租 | |
[1:14:32] | You need a lift? | 要搭你们一程吗 |
[1:14:34] | Yes, we need a life! Let’s go, Tattoo! | 我们需要 走吧 纹纹 |
[1:14:42] | Taxi! | 的士 |
[1:14:53] | 不准停车 | |
[1:15:03] | – Hey, hey, Gadgets, wait up. – Oh. Hi, Max. | -啾啾 等等 -麦克斯 |
[1:15:08] | – Yes, hi. – Play it! Cool! | -好啊 -别摇了 淡定点 |
[1:15:12] | Yeah, I, I just want to .. | 我只是想… |
[1:15:16] | Look, have you lived across from someone your whole life. | 你有没有这辈子都住在某个动物的对面 |
[1:15:21] | but you…but you don’t really appreciate them until… | 但是之前从来没好好注意过她 直到… |
[1:15:25] | I don’t know, until they’re beating up dozens of animals | 我不知道 直到看到她在布鲁克林大桥上 |
[1:15:27] | on the Brooklyn Bridge. | 痛揍几十只动物 |
[1:15:29] | I guess, what I am trying to say is .. if you ever want to .. | 我想说的是…如果你想… |
[1:15:32] | – Okay. – Oh, great. You’re in love. | -好吧 -太好了 你们恋爱了 |
[1:15:36] | How gross for everyone. Now move it! | 真恶心哦 快让开 |
[1:15:38] | – Goodbye. – Goodbye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:15:40] | Does anyone know where we are? | 有人知道我们现在哪里吗 |
[1:15:42] | – Bye, Max. – Bye, Gidgets. | -再见 麦克斯 -再见 啾啾 |
[1:15:44] | – Ok, bye bye. – See you, guys. | -再见 -再见 伙计们 |
[1:15:48] | Man, I feel sorry for them. Gotta run home to their owners! | 真为他们感到悲哀 得回家找主人 |
[1:15:52] | Not us. Now is back to our primary mission. | 我们不用 现在要继续进行我们最重要的任务 |
[1:15:56] | The down fall of the human race. | 毁灭人类 |
[1:15:59] | It is on, humans! It is on! | 开战了 人类 开战了 |
[1:16:05] | Mommy, can I have a bunny? | 妈妈 我能养一只小兔子吗 |
[1:16:09] | And a pig and a crocodile and a lizard? | 还有一只猪猪一只鳄鱼一只蜥蜴 |
[1:16:15] | Yey! Bunny! | 太好了 兔兔 |
[1:16:18] | Jab! Jab! Jab! Body blow! Body blow! | 打打打 重击 重击 |
[1:16:20] | Break away move! | 金兔脱壳 |
[1:16:24] | What’s going on? What’s she doing? | 怎么回事 她在干什么 |
[1:16:25] | Bunny I will love you forever! | 兔兔我会永远爱你的 |
[1:16:30] | Oh, bunny! | 兔兔 |
[1:18:48] | Duke, this is the best part of this day. | 杜克 终于到最激动人心的时刻了 |
[1:18:51] | – Oh, is that her? – Ah, no, that’s… | -是她吗 -不 那… |
[1:18:54] | wait. Yes. See, that’s, that’s her! | 等等 没错 就是 就是她 |
[1:19:00] | There they are! Max and Duke. Duke and Max. | 他们在这呢 麦克斯和杜克 杜克和麦克斯 |
[1:19:05] | Like always. So how did it go? | 跟以前一样 怎么样 |
[1:19:08] | Great right? I.. | 很好吧 我… |
[1:19:13] | So maybe a few box. But I knew this would work. | 也许还得收拾几箱子 但我知道能行的 |
[1:19:18] | So, who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[1:19:33] | Welcome home, Duke. | 欢迎回家 杜克 |
[1:19:35] | Thank you, Max. | 谢了 麦克斯 |