英文名称:The Secret of Moonacre
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:58] | Lord, we commit the body of your son, | 请接纳您的子民 |
[02:02] | Colonel George Herbert Merryweather, to the ground. | 乔治 锡伯特 梅瑞威勒 深埋与此 |
[02:08] | Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, | 尘归尘 土归土 |
[02:12] | Dust to dust, | 让往生者安宁 |
[02:15] | In the sure and certain hope of the resurrection into eternal life. | 让在世者重获解脱 |
[02:30] | What the Lord give , he also take away. | 主将带走他所赐予 |
[02:50] | The fever of life is over. | 一个人的生命已经结束 |
[03:12] | Miss Merryweather. | 美瑞?威勒小姐 |
[03:18] | “This being the last will and testament | 这是乔治?锡伯特?威勒 |
[03:22] | “Of Colonel George Herbert Merryweather of London.” | 在伦敦签署的最后遗愿 |
[03:25] | H-h-he… lost it all? | 他失去了一切吗 |
[03:30] | lncluding the house? | 连房子都没了? |
[03:35] | No! No, Papa can’t have been in London. | 不 爸爸不可能在伦敦 |
[03:38] | Why, he wrote to me and said that he was coming home. | 他为什么写信给我说他会回家 |
[03:41] | He wouldn’t arrive and not… | 而他根本就没回来 |
[03:46] | Ah, well, your father did leave you this book… | 你爸爸确实留给了你这本书 |
[03:53] | ..As your inheritance. | 作为遗产 |
[04:05] | The Ancient Chronicles of Moonacre Valley. | 月亮坪山谷古代编年史 |
[04:10] | I know this is hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[04:12] | But, you know, | 但我肯定 |
[04:14] | I’m sure that your father did… | 你父亲真的 |
[04:16] | did love you. | 真的爱你 |
[04:20] | He… he just… | 他只是… |
[04:23] | And, you know, everybody does have to go out on their own | 你知道 每个人都要依靠自己 |
[04:27] | At some point in their lives and… | 不论是在生活上 还是… |
[04:29] | Miss Heliotrope, I’m fine! Really. | 西利卓普小姐 我没事 真的 |
[04:37] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | Once upon a perfect time, | 曾经的一个美妙时代 |
[05:26] | Many hundreds of years ago, | 在很久以前 |
[05:29] | When the old magic came to Moonacre Valley… | 当古老的魔法来到梅尼克山谷 |
[05:33] | There was a young woman whose skin gleamed as pale as a star, | 有个皮肤晶莹如同星星一样的年轻女子 |
[05:38] | And whose heart was as pure as moonlight. | 她的内心如月光般纯洁 |
[05:42] | Such was her bravery and goodness, | 因为她的勇敢和善良 |
[05:45] | she was beloved by nature, | 自然之神珍爱她 |
[05:47] | As if she were its own daughter. | 视若己出 |
[06:01] | One fateful night, the moon blessed her | 在一个命中注定的夜晚 |
[06:05] | With an extraordinary gift | 月亮赠与她一样特殊的礼物 |
[06:07] | That would change the magic of the valley forever. | 能永远改变这个山谷的魔力 |
[06:13] | The moon pearls. | 那就是月亮珍珠 |
[06:18] | From that day forth, she was known as the Moon Princess. | 从此以后 她被称做月亮公主 |
[06:33] | Two ancient families lived in harmony at the edge of the valley, | 两个古老的家族在山谷边缘和睦相处 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:915个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:150个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:90个,托福词汇:96个,考研词汇:152个,专四词汇:132个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:287个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:37] | Sharing nature’s bounty. | 共享自然之恩 |
[06:43] | Daughter of the De Noir clan, the Moon Princess fell deeply in love | 第?诺阿的女儿 月亮公主宣布 |
[06:47] | And was to be married to Sir Rolf Merryweather. | 她将嫁给洛夫?梅瑞威勒爵士 |
[06:54] | Her father, Sir William De Noir, blessed the union | 她的父亲威廉?第?诺阿爵士祝福他们的结合 |
[06:58] | By presenting the couple with a rare black lion. | 送给他们珍稀的幸运之狮 |
[07:02] | For my daughter’s bridegroom… | 给我聪慧的女儿 |
[07:15] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢 父亲 |
[07:21] | In turn, Sir Rolf gave his bride a unicorn, | 同时洛夫爵士送给她一头漂亮的独角兽 |
[07:25] | Lured from the wild white horses of the sea. | 从海上捕获的野生白马 |
[07:32] | Only an animal of such beauty and purity | 只有如此美丽纯洁的动物 |
[07:35] | Could be the companion of a moon princess. | 才配得上月亮公主 |
[07:38] | Her heart overflowing with happiness, | 月亮公主感到如此幸福 |
[07:41] | The Moon Princess revealed the magical pearls to both families. | 将魔力展现给两个家族 |
[07:46] | Nurtured fathoms deep in the heart of the ocean. | 这串珍珠来自大洋深处 |
[07:50] | These pearls were given to us | 是自然之母赋予我们的 |
[07:52] | by Mother Nature herself, | 来自大洋深处的自然力量 |
[07:54] | Promising untold riches to us all. | 赐予我们无尽的财富 |
[07:58] | Look. They have a unique power. | 看 他们有独特的力量 |
[08:03] | They can reveal the truth in men’s hearts. | 他们可以看到人们内心中的真相 |
[08:06] | Legend told of their unique power, | 传说这个独一无二的力量 |
[08:10] | So strong the pearls would grant every wish, | 如此强大 可以满足所有心愿 |
[08:13] | Both good and evil. | 无论是好或坏 |
[08:37] | – Goodbye, Miss Merryweather. – Goodbye. | -再见 玛瑞雅小姐 -再见 |
[08:41] | – Goodbye. – Bye, miss. | -再见 -再见 小姐 |
[08:42] | You’ll be Miss Maria Merryweather, then. | 您一定是玛瑞雅?梅瑞威勒小姐 |
[08:46] | – My man! – Quick! | -车夫 -快点 |
[08:52] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[08:54] | Yes. | 什么事 |
[08:56] | Get on with you! | 快走啊 |
[08:58] | – Goodbye. – Ma’am. | 再见 |
[09:00] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好了 好了 |
[09:02] | Miss Heliotrope… | 西丽卓普小姐 |
[09:04] | Maria… when your dear mother died, | 玛瑞雅 你亲爱的母亲去世时 |
[09:08] | I promised her faithfully that I would take care of you. | 我答应要照顾你 |
[09:11] | So l’m not going to abandon you now. | 所以现在我不会抛弃你 |
[09:15] | lf you’re going to live with your uncle | 如果你要和你叔叔 |
[09:17] | Amongst the rigions of the countryside, | 住到穷乡僻壤 |
[09:19] | Then l shall be there with you. | 我也应该和你在一起 |
[09:48] | Eugh! Where are my charcoal tablets? | 我的药跑哪去了 |
[09:51] | Oh, this is doing nothing for my indigestion. | 虽然对我的消化不良没什么效果 |
[09:55] | l’m an absolute martyr to my stomach. | 我也得把嘴封住好治我的胃 |
[10:03] | How can l possible go to live in the country? | 我怎么可能住在乡下 |
[10:05] | lt’s full of… the countryside. | 这实在太乡下了 |
[10:15] | Maria, there is only one thing that can save us now. | 玛瑞雅 现在能救我们的只有 |
[10:18] | Classical French needlepoint. | 古典的 法式 针绣花边 |
[10:50] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[10:52] | Have we arrived? | 我们到了吗 |
[10:55] | ls he deaf or something? | 他是聋子吗 |
[10:58] | The man’s obviously a halfwit. | 这个男人肯定是个半傻 |
[11:01] | Take the old one! | 去 抓住老的那个 |
[11:07] | Check her pockets! | 翻她口袋 |
[11:27] | Who were they? What did they want? | 他们是谁 他们想干吗 |
[11:29] | Don’t worry, my dear. Sir Benjamin will protect us. | 别担心亲爱的 本杰明爵士会保护我们的 |
[11:33] | l’m sure of that. | 我肯定 |
[11:58] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[12:11] | Welcome to Moonacre. | 欢迎来到月亮坪 |
[12:21] | Unfortunate circumstances. | 很不幸的遭遇 |
[12:23] | There we are. Nothing to be done. | 玛瑞雅 生活还没结束 |
[12:33] | Miss Heliotrope. | 西丽卓普小姐? |
[12:34] | Oh, Sir Benjamin, what a journey we’ve had! | 本杰明爵士 我们很不容易啊 |
[12:38] | Oh, not one hour from this very door, | 一个小时前当我们到那里的城门 |
[12:40] | We were accosted by a bunch of ruffians… | 我们差点被一伙… |
[12:42] | Madam, please. | 女士 对不起 |
[12:44] | l’ll hear your fascinating story some other time, if l may. | 下次我可能有时间详细听你的故事 |
[13:15] | His name is Rolf. | 他的名字是石头 |
[13:17] | There are those who find him alarming. | 大家都怕他 |
[13:20] | He can kill in an instant. | 他可以见血封喉 |
[13:23] | But you’re a Merryweather. | 但你是梅瑞威勒家的 |
[13:25] | He very probably won’t harm you. | 他应该不会伤害你 |
[13:44] | Miss Heliotrope, your room is over there, on the right. | 西丽卓普小姐 你的房间在那里 右边 |
[13:47] | Oh, thank you, Sir Benjamin. Yes… | 谢谢 本杰明爵士 |
[13:51] | Well, come along, Maria. l’m sure that your room will be next to mine. | 来吧 亲爱的 我肯定你的房间在我隔壁 |
[13:55] | No, Maria’s room is up in the tower. | 不 玛瑞雅的房间在塔上 |
[13:57] | But, Uncle, I… | 但是 我 |
[13:58] | Perhaps you’d like to inspect your room first before you turn your nose up at it. | 在你表示不满之前最好先看看房间 |
[14:20] | Good night, Uncle. | 晚安 叔叔 |
[14:23] | Charmed, l’m sure. | 我觉得很好 |
[16:46] | What on earth is this? | 这个是什么 |
[16:52] | Oh, no. | 不 不 |
[16:54] | No, l think not. | 我想这不行 |
[17:33] | Young lady, we’re taking breakfast through here. | 年轻的女士 在这里用早饭 |
[17:39] | – Where did you get this from? – Oh, Papa left it to me. | -你从哪里得到这个的 -爸爸留给我的 |
[17:45] | Well, he had no right to. This belongs here. | 他没权利这么做 这书属于这里 |
[17:51] | But that’s mine! | 但它是我的 |
[17:57] | Miss Heliotrope! | 西丽卓普小姐 |
[17:59] | Tell him! Tell him he can’t take my father’s book from me! | 跟他说 叫他把我爸的书还我 |
[18:03] | Maria! Good gracious! Where’s your self-restraint? | 玛瑞雅 问的好 你可以自己去要求 |
[18:08] | – He can’t just go round thinking… – Maria! | -但是他不能就这么走开… -玛瑞雅 |
[18:10] | Don’t worry. l’m sure he’s just keeping it safe somewhere for you. | 别担心 我肯定他只是替你保管 |
[18:14] | Sit down. Have your porridge. | 坐下喝粥 |
[18:16] | Miss… | 小姐 |
[18:29] | That’ll be your breakfast, miss. | 请用早餐 |
[18:39] | Maria, you really must try this delicious kedgeree. | 玛瑞雅 你一定要试试这个美味的炒蛋 |
[18:42] | A dish best enjoyed in silence, l’m told. | 吃饭时不要讲话 |
[18:46] | Oh. Oh… interesting. | 有意思 |
[19:00] | Uncle, you ought to return my father’s book to me. | 叔叔 你该把父亲的书还给我 |
[19:18] | Have you…? Have you had her long? | 你雇她很久了吗 |
[19:21] | Madam, no woman has set foot in this house for years | 夫人 很久没有女人来这里了 |
[19:24] | And, believe me, the silence has been blissful. | 相信我 沉默是金 |
[19:33] | Well, l must say… this country food | 我得说 农家菜 |
[19:36] | Is doing wonders for my trapped wind. | 比我想象的好太多了 |
[19:39] | Cat’s teeth! Can’t a man enjoy a meal in his own home in silence? | 我就不能在自己家享受一顿安静的早饭吗 |
[19:53] | Well, do tell us, Uncle. | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[19:55] | Why did you invite such irritating noisy females | 你为什么要邀请吵闹的女人 |
[19:59] | Into your nice quiet house? | 来你这个安静可爱的房子 |
[20:02] | l’d love to know. | 我很想知道 |
[20:05] | My useless brother dies in debt | 我没用的哥哥负债累累死了 |
[20:07] | and it falls on me to take you in. | 我不得不接你来住 |
[20:09] | The man was a cowardly good-for-nothing. | 这种兄弟还不如没有 |
[20:12] | – Sir Benjamin! – How dare you say that! | -本杰明爵士 -你怎么敢这么说 |
[20:15] | My father was a colonel! | 我父亲是上校 |
[20:17] | Yes, and he died in debt owing money to half the regiment! | 是的 他死时还欠了一屁股债 |
[20:21] | He fought for his country. | 他是为国而战 |
[20:22] | And got himself killed in a backstreet gambling den. | 然后他死在非法赌局 |
[20:26] | Borrowed money once too many times from the wrong money lenders. | 我们替他还了太多次债了 |
[20:32] | He wouldn’t take money from me, would he? | 他甚至拿走给你的钱是吧 |
[20:35] | Oh, no. Damn fool and his pride! | 不 见鬼愚蠢的混帐 |
[20:40] | You are a Merryweather, Maria. | 你是梅瑞威勒家的 |
[20:43] | And this is where you belong. Here at Moonacre. | 这里才是你的归属 月亮坪 |
[20:47] | There we are. There’s nothing else to be done. | 生活还要继续 |
[20:54] | Library private and my study prohibited. | 图书馆 我个人学习使用 禁止进入 |
[21:01] | And in here… | 东边的门 |
[21:04] | ..The east wing closed. | 被锁上了 |
[21:06] | The west wing out of bounds. There we are. ln here… | 西边禁止通行 这边走 我们到这儿来 |
[21:09] | Uncle, about that attack yesterday. | 叔叔 昨天我们被袭击是怎么回事 |
[21:12] | Can’t something be done? | 难道就坐以待毙吗 |
[21:13] | – Yes, keep your little nose out. – l beg your pardon? | -不 少管闲事 -您说什么 |
[21:16] | Just keep out of the forest. | 别靠近森林 |
[21:19] | But why? Who are they? | 为什么 他们是谁 |
[21:21] | There is a band of ruffians in the woods. | 他们是丛林里的一群流氓 |
[21:24] | The De Noir clan. | 他们叫诺阿 |
[21:25] | You mean like the De Noirs in the storybook? | 就是书里写的那群诺阿人吗 |
[21:28] | Oh, no, no. These are real enough. | 不 不 不 他们真实存在着 |
[21:30] | Poachers, bandits, plunderers, the lot of them. | 他们是入侵者 强盗 掠夺者 盗贼 |
[21:34] | Ladies… this should suit your needs. | 女士们 这里有你们需要的 |
[21:38] | And this will be your classroom. | 女士们 这里是你们的教室 |
[24:26] | Digweed, bring me my whip. | 迪格威 把我的鞭子拿来 |
[24:31] | – You weren’t expecting me to… – She can’t ride, can she? | -你不会想让我… -她不会骑马 对吧 |
[24:34] | Sir Benjamin, it is a medical fact that a lady should never be allowed to sit upon a horse. | 本杰明先生 事实上 女士不允许骑马 |
[24:39] | Th-th-they are unstable and they are vicious… creatures. | 它们很不可靠 是可怕的生物 |
[24:42] | lt… | 它… |
[24:46] | Oh, oh, dear! | 不 天啊 |
[24:48] | That’ll be the horse nuggets, miss. | 很抱歉 没有打扫那里 |
[24:52] | Oh, l think, Sir Benjamin, | 我想 本杰明 可能… |
[24:54] | It might be an appropriate moment for me to retire. | 我需要稍事休息一下 |
[24:57] | – Excuse me. – Take care, Maria, my dear! | -抱歉 -小心 我亲爱的玛瑞雅 |
[25:03] | Come, Maria. | 上来 玛瑞雅 |
[25:05] | Every Merryweather can ride. | 每位梅瑞威勒家族人都会骑马 |
[25:08] | lt’s in the blood. | 这是与生俱来的 |
[25:09] | This is Periwinkle. | 她叫长春 |
[25:11] | She’s a little feisty but she’s a loyal steed. | 她有些易怒 但她很忠诚 |
[25:15] | Just hold out your hand. | 伸出手 |
[25:17] | l give you my word. | 我向你保证 |
[25:19] | lt’ll stay attached to your wrist, miss. | 它会喜欢你的 小姐 |
[25:54] | You see, miss. She knows. | 看 小姐 她懂 |
[26:09] | – You’re getting on well with Periwinkle. – | – 你和长春相处的很融洽 – |
[26:11] | Yes, Uncle. She’s a bit feisty. | 是的 叔叔 她有些泼辣 |
[26:19] | We should be heading back. lt’s getting late. | 我们该回去了 天要黑了 |
[26:27] | Uncle, l’m really enjoying this. Could l stay out a little longer? | 叔叔 我真的很喜欢这里 我能多待一会儿吗 |
[26:33] | As long as you promise to stay within Moonacre boundaries. | 只要你向我保证不越过月亮坪的边界 |
[26:37] | Remember, l can only vouch for your safety | 记住 只有你不靠近森林 |
[26:40] | If you stay out of the forest. | 我才能保证你的安全 |
[26:42] | l shall be home before long and Periwinkle will take good care of me. | 我很快就会回家的 而且长春会照顾我的 |
[26:48] | Very well. | 很好 |
[26:51] | – Come, Atus. – Goodbye, Uncle. | -咱们走 阿特拉斯 -再见 叔叔 |
[27:07] | What’s so special about the forest, anyway? | 这个森林有什么特别的 |
[27:22] | You stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[27:38] | You poor little thing! Who did this to you? | 可怜的小家伙 是谁把你关起来的 |
[27:42] | Here. How do you open this? | 来 你还好吗 |
[27:47] | One trap, two catches. | 一石二鸟阿 |
[27:49] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[27:53] | That’s girls. Catch an animal, they can’t resist coming to help. | 咱们走吧 再抓只猎物让你帮助 |
[27:56] | l know who you are. You’re bandits and plunderers! | 我知道你们是谁 你们是群掠夺者 |
[28:04] | My turn. | 抓住她 |
[28:08] | – You! – You’re coming with us now. | -是你 -你老实跟我们走吧 |
[28:10] | My father is just dying to make your acquaintance. | 我父亲很想认识你 |
[28:18] | Demon dog! | 是那只该死狗 |
[28:20] | Robin, let’s get out of here! | 罗宾 我们离开这儿 |
[28:21] | Robin! | 罗宾 |
[28:33] | Thank you, you old demon dog, you! | 谢谢 你是只忠狗 |
[28:38] | Come on, little one. Let me take you home. | 来吧 小家伙 我带你回家 |
[28:52] | Robin, it’s your father! | 罗宾 是你的父亲 |
[29:03] | What did l do to deserve such a prize dolt for a son? | 我做了什么孽生出你这么个儿子 |
[29:28] | l hope Periwinkle gave you an educational tour of the estate. | 希望长春让你更加了解月亮坪了 |
[29:32] | l … l have a wounded hare. | 我发现了一只受伤的野兔 |
[29:36] | That, young lady, is a rare Moonacre rabbit. | 小姑娘 这是只罕见的月亮坪野兔 |
[29:41] | By far the more beautiful, | 它是到目前为止最漂亮 |
[29:43] | brave and serene creature. | 最勇敢 最安静的生物 |
[29:45] | As you’ve brought her in from the wild, | 既然你从野外把它带回来 |
[29:47] | she’s now your responsibility. | 你就要对它负责到底 |
[29:49] | And with your knowledge of animals, | 就凭你那点对动物的知识 |
[29:51] | l very much doubt if she’ll live to see the morning. | 我怀疑它是否能活到明早 |
[29:53] | Keep out of the forest, child. | 孩子 别靠近森林 |
[29:58] | Maria? Oh, goodness gracious! | 玛瑞雅 天啊 |
[30:02] | Look at your… | 看看你的… |
[30:04] | Dress. | 裙子 |
[30:08] | Oh, really. | 天啊 |
[30:11] | Maria, there’s something alive in your bonnet. | 你帽子里还有什么活物 |
[30:14] | Miss Heliotrope, please, calm down. | 西丽卓普小姐 冷静点 |
[30:17] | This is a Moonacre rabbit. | 这是只月亮坪野兔 |
[30:20] | A beautiful, brave and serene creature. | 最漂亮 最勇敢 最安静的生物 |
[30:24] | l intend to look after it. | 我打算照顾她 |
[30:29] | And l’m going to call her Serena. | 我要叫她塞莉娜 |
[31:21] | Uncle… l really think you and l have some matters to discuss. | 叔叔 我有事和你谈 |
[31:27] | There are some very strange things going on in this house. | 房间里有些事让我觉得很奇怪 |
[31:30] | For a start, who is it who leaves the dresses and the biscuits in my room? | 首先 谁总把裙子和饼干放在我的房间里 |
[31:35] | The stars on my ceiling move. | 天花板上的星星在动 |
[31:37] | There’s a mysterious white horse outside. | 外面还有只神奇的白马 |
[31:40] | This place is falling apart. | 这里破败不堪 |
[31:42] | Things appear, things move, the piano plays music on its own. | 但万物都会自己移动 钢琴会自己弹奏乐曲 |
[31:46] | l mean, l’ve never even seen a kitchen, | 我从没见到过厨房 |
[31:48] | so where on earth does this food come from? | 这些食物到底从哪儿来的 |
[31:50] | Do you ever stop asking questions? | 你能不能别问了 |
[31:59] | Uncle, l… | 叔叔 我 |
[32:05] | Sit down, my dear. | 亲爱的 坐 |
[32:11] | Rolf. | 罗尔夫 |
[32:16] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[32:29] | Rolf. | 罗尔夫 |
[32:32] | Rolf! | 罗尔夫 |
[32:34] | Rolf! | 罗尔夫 |
[33:05] | Marmaduke Scarlet. Chef of all chefs. | 我叫马默杜克?斯卡莱特 是这里唯一的厨师 |
[33:10] | At your service, little princess. | 为您服务 小公主 |
[33:24] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[33:26] | Cut me some chervil, will you? | 给我拿点儿山萝卜 好吗 |
[33:29] | Chop, chop. Neither dilly nor dally! | 亲爱的 帮把手 |
[33:32] | l’m not actually really sure what a chervil is. | 我不知道什么是山萝卜 |
[33:34] | Never to mind. l’ll get it. | 没关系 我去拿 |
[33:43] | Are you the one who leaves milk and biscuits for me? | 你是不是给我送牛奶和饼干的人 |
[33:47] | The oats and fruits so sweet always makes a healthy treat! | 牛奶和饼干是不会背叛你的 |
[33:52] | These past few days, it’s all come back to me! | 在过去几十年 它们也总回到我的身边 |
[34:02] | Lunar souffle, | 这些山萝卜 |
[34:05] | astral meringue! | 亦是如此 |
[34:09] | l’ve got my gastro back! | 山萝卜 回到我身边吧 |
[34:16] | Mr Scarlet, please. Will you stand still for just one moment? | 斯卡莱特先生 你能老实会儿吗 |
[34:21] | Surely somebody in this household must be able to answer my questions. | 这里肯定有人能回答我的问题 |
[34:24] | Little princess, a little bit of magic has come back to the valley. | 亲爱的公主 魔法又回到这个山谷了 |
[34:29] | You obviously haven’t finished reading the book. | 你显然还没有把书看完 |
[34:36] | The book? Papa’s book? | 书 爸爸的书吗 |
[34:39] | But my uncle took it away from me. | 叔叔从我这拿走的那一本吗 |
[34:42] | Ah, in the library. Far side. | 在图书馆里 |
[34:46] | You’ll find a snip volume. | 你会发现几本很薄的书 |
[34:48] | Secret doors and private lockers. | 一扇秘门 一把私密之锁 |
[34:51] | Perhaps a piece of stargazer pie | 可能还会有一个 |
[34:54] | while you study, hmm? | 占星馅饼供你学习 |
[36:11] | The Moon Princess truly believed in the goodness of all. | 月亮公主是善良的化身 |
[36:15] | But the men soon revealed the greed that was in their hearts, | 但人类却陷入贪婪的漩涡中 |
[36:19] | Each desperate to claim the power of the pearls for himself. | 不顾一切去为自己夺取那些珍珠 |
[36:27] | We are the chosen ones. | 我们是神选中的人 |
[36:30] | These pearls will stay with the De Noir clan for ever. | 这些珍珠永远属于诺阿一族 |
[36:36] | Father… | 父亲 |
[36:37] | Come. Be with me. Let Moonacre be your home | 和我走 让月亮坪成为我们的家 |
[36:40] | and me your family. | 成为我们的家人 |
[36:42] | Speak true! | 说实话 |
[36:46] | With the power in these pearls, l can claim the whole valley for myself! | 凭借珍珠的力量 我可以独自统治整个山谷 |
[36:53] | Oh, no. Together. | 不 我们一起 |
[36:55] | l mean, together we could rule the valley. | 我们一起 可以统治整个山谷 |
[37:00] | These pearls belong to no man! They belong to nature. | 这些珍珠不属于任何人 它们属于大自然 |
[37:05] | – Give them to me! – No! Give them to me! | -把它们给我 -不 把它们给我 |
[37:11] | No, no, no! l beg! Please! | 不 不 不 求你们不要这样 |
[37:14] | Do not let your hearts be ruled by greed. | 不要让你们的心灵被贪婪所操纵 |
[37:18] | Betrayed by those she loved the most, | 被她挚爱的人背叛后 |
[37:21] | the Moon Princess unleashed the power bestowed upon her | 月亮公主释放了神赐予她的能量 |
[37:26] | And cast a terrifying curse over them all. | 并向所有人施与了可怕的诅咒 |
[37:30] | Hear me! | 听我说 |
[37:32] | You have spurned the gifts of nature | 你们违背了大自然的旨意 |
[37:35] | and you shall suffer for it! | 你们要为此付出代价 |
[37:38] | Nature will wreak her revenge and put a curse upon this valley! | 大自然回来复仇 它会诅咒整个山谷 |
[37:42] | One day, a pure heart will walk among you | 一天 一个纯洁的人会来到你们中间 |
[37:46] | And if she is not heard, | 如果她不能解除诅咒 |
[37:49] | when the 5,000th moon rises from the sea, | 当月亮从海底第5000次升起之时 |
[37:52] | This valley shall be plunged into eternal darkness! | 这个山谷将永远陷入黑暗中 |
[38:02] | The moon pearls vanished that day | 月亮珍珠从那天起就消逝了 |
[38:04] | And where to find them remained a secret. | 它去了哪里成了个不解之谜 |
[38:07] | Marmaduke, the house, the valley, it’s all… | 马默杜克 这间房子 这个山谷都被… |
[38:12] | Cursed. | 诅咒了 |
[38:14] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[38:17] | Take a look around you. | 看看你的四周 |
[38:20] | Everything is falling apart. | 万物都土崩瓦解了 |
[38:24] | Ever since that terrible day, | 自从那可怕的一天以后 |
[38:26] | The two families have been totally consumed | 两个家族被傲慢与盲目的仇恨 |
[38:30] | With pride and blind hatred. | 所彻底吞噬了 |
[38:38] | And the only person who can break this curse… | 唯一能解除诅咒的人 |
[38:42] | ..Is a true moon princess. | 是那位真正的月亮公主 |
[38:45] | The Moon Princess? But she lived hundreds of years ago. | 月亮公主 但她生活在数百年前的时代啊 |
[38:50] | And legend tells of a little white horse, | 据传说所讲 在一匹小白马背上 |
[38:53] | a mystical companion to protect her. | 有一个神奇的伙伴会保护她 |
[38:56] | A magical creature. | 他是个精灵 |
[38:58] | lnvisible, so they say, to anyone… | 其他人是看不见他的 |
[39:01] | except a true moon princess. | 只有真正的月亮公主能看到他 |
[39:06] | You mean… l’m supposed to be this…? | 你是说… 我就是月亮公主 |
[39:12] | l’m supposed to undo this curse? | 我会解除诅咒 |
[39:15] | Everyone knows the legend. | 大家都知道这个传说 |
[39:16] | Peace will never be restored | 和平永远不会到来 |
[39:19] | Until the pearls are returned to the sea and the families reunited. | 直到那些珍珠回到大海 两个家族重归于好 |
[39:24] | This is all madness! | 这太疯狂了 |
[39:29] | Time is slipping away. | 时间在飞驰而过 |
[39:33] | 5,000 moons to set it right. | 5000个月亮来伸张正义 |
[39:38] | Stop! Stop! l don’t want to hear another word! | 别说了 别说了 我什么也不想听 |
[39:42] | You’re all insane! | 你们都是疯子 |
[39:51] | 384 years… | 384年 |
[39:59] | ..Times 13 for the moons per annum. | 乘以每年出现的13个月亮 |
[40:06] | Plus… | 加上 |
[40:11] | ..Seven moons for this year. | 今年的7个月亮 |
[40:15] | That’s… | 等于 |
[40:21] | That makes… | 等于 |
[40:29] | Oh, Serena, the very next moon that rises will be the 5,000th moon. | 塞利娜 下一个升起的月亮就是第5000个 |
[40:35] | Everyone knows the legend. | 大家都知道这个传说 |
[40:38] | These pearls belong to no man! | 这些珍珠不属于任何人 |
[40:40] | They belong to nature. | 它们属与大自然 |
[40:41] | 5,000 moons to set it right. | 5000个月亮来伸张正义 |
[40:44] | You are a Merryweather, Maria. | 你就是梅瑞威勒 |
[40:46] | Moonacre can not in hell! We are the chosen ones! | 月亮坪不能毁灭 我们是神选中的人 |
[40:56] | Keep out of the forest, child. | 孩子 别靠近森林 |
[40:59] | Peace will never be restored. | 和平永远不会回来 |
[41:04] | Revenge! | 复仇 |
[41:17] | l have to get out of this unearthly place, Serena. | 我得离开这里 塞利娜 |
[41:20] | l don’t want anything more to do with this. | 我不想再与这些扯上关系 |
[41:25] | Miss Heliotrope will take good care of you. | 西丽卓普小姐会照顾你的 |
[41:52] | Maria. | 玛丽亚 |
[41:58] | Maria. | 快进来 |
[42:17] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[42:32] | Come along. | 过来啊 |
[42:45] | Oh, do come in. | 哦 请进来啊 |
[42:53] | You naughty hedgehog! | 你这个淘气的小刺猬 |
[42:55] | ln my favourite chair again! | 又坐到我最心爱的椅子上了 |
[42:59] | You cheeky monkey. | 可爱的小家伙 |
[43:06] | Be nice and still. Don’t make any sudden movements. | 乖乖的别乱动 |
[43:10] | – Then she won’t be so scared. – | -别突然做出动作 别吓到她 – |
[43:12] | l’ll try. | 我会努力这么做的 |
[43:14] | Oh, l was talking to the snake. | 我是在跟蛇说话呢 |
[43:19] | l rescue as many injured creatures as l can. | 我尽力救治那些受了伤的动物 |
[43:26] | And are you the “L” embroidered on all those strange dresses in my room? | 你就是”L” 那个把奇怪衣服送到我房间的人 |
[43:30] | Yes, l am. | 没错 是我 |
[43:34] | My name is Loveday. | 我的名字叫拉芙黛 |
[43:45] | Geraniums wither and die. | 蕾妮丝?威勒正在死去 |
[43:48] | Rosemary cures the shivers. | 玫瑰园杀死了牧童 |
[43:52] | Our time is nearing its end, my dear. | 我们的时间不多了 亲爱的 |
[43:56] | The moon shall not love us forever. | 月亮将要永远消失了 |
[44:16] | You saw something, didn’t you? Didn’t you? | 你看到了些景象 对吗 对吗 |
[44:19] | – Tell me what you saw! – l have to leave. | -告诉我你看到了什么 -我该走了 |
[44:22] | No, no, no, no. Forgive me. | 不 不 不… 原谅我 |
[44:25] | l’ve frightened you, haven’t l? | 我吓着你了 是吗 |
[44:27] | You see, l’m not used to visitors | 你看 我不熟悉怎么接待客人 |
[44:30] | and l do so want us to be friends. | 而我真心希望我们能成为朋友 |
[44:33] | lt’s no use, you know. | 没用的 你知道吗 |
[44:35] | Your father, he tried to run away, too. | 你的父亲 他也曾经试图逃避 |
[44:38] | But there’s nowhere to hide. | 但是这是无可避免的 |
[44:40] | He sent you here because he loved you. | 他把你送来这里是因为他爱你 |
[44:43] | Because Moonacre is where you belong. | 因为月亮坪才是你的归属 |
[44:50] | You and l are the same. | 你和我是一类人 |
[44:54] | Except… | 除非… |
[44:57] | Except? | 除非什么 |
[45:00] | Where l failed, you may succeed. | 我失败了 但是你还有成功的机会 |
[45:04] | What about my uncle, Sir Benjamin? Can’t he help? | 我的堂叔本杰明爵士呢 他不能帮忙吗 |
[45:08] | Never ever mention that man to me again. Do you understand? | 再也不准跟我提起这个男人 明白吗 |
[45:15] | Your past is behind you. | 你的过去已然成为历史 |
[45:18] | Your future awaits you, if you want it. | 但是如果你愿意 未来在等着你 |
[45:22] | You decide. | 由你来决定 |
[45:24] | l want to help. | 我希望能帮得上忙 |
[45:26] | l just don’t know what l’m supposed to do to begin. | 我只是不知道我应该从何处开始做起 |
[45:29] | Find the pearls. Nobody knows where they are. | 找到珍珠项链 没人知道它藏在哪里 |
[45:32] | Each family blames the other for taking them. | 两家都互相指责对方拿走了它们 |
[45:38] | Well, they’re both to blame. | 他们两家都有错 |
[45:40] | The De Noirs took the casket | 但是德?诺阿卖掉了城堡 |
[45:42] | and we must have the key. | 我们拿走了盒子的钥匙 |
[45:55] | The key. | 钥匙 |
[46:08] | Now for the casket. You have to take me there. | 现在我们去城门 你必须把我带到那里去 |
[46:12] | – Where? – To the De Noirs. | -去哪儿 -去找德?诺阿家族 |
[46:14] | You have to take me to where they live. | 你必须把我带到他们的住处去 |
[46:27] | There it is. | 到了 |
[46:32] | Loveday, are you all right? | 拉芙黛 你没事吧 |
[46:37] | l’m sorry! l can never go back there! | 对不起 我不能再回到那里去了 |
[46:43] | Loveday! | 拉芙黛 |
[46:45] | Loveday! Loveday! | 拉芙黛 拉芙黛!! |
[47:19] | Come along, you! | 你过来 |
[48:28] | Father, l’ve prepared a plan to snatch the girl. | 爸爸 我可以派人在河边巡逻 |
[48:31] | Don’t go near Moonacre. That house is damned! | 别去月亮坪附近 那栋房子马上就要完蛋了 |
[48:34] | No. Word here is | 不 留在这儿就可以了 |
[48:38] | she’s about to meet her downfall. | 她自投罗网了 |
[48:50] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[48:57] | How kind of you to join us, Moon Princess. | 你能来真是太好了 月亮公主 |
[49:05] | Oh, oh, now what is this? | 这是什么 |
[49:08] | She has brought us the lost key, gentlemen! | 她把丢失的钥匙带来了 先生们 |
[49:13] | Because the terrible De Noirs | 因为遗失的珍珠 |
[49:15] | Have had the moon pearls hidden up here all the time, | 一直都藏在宝盒里 对吗 |
[49:19] | Haven’t we? | 对吗 |
[49:21] | Well, it’s true, isn’t it? Your ancestor stole them! | 这么说是真的了 你的祖先偷走了它 |
[49:24] | My ancestor? | 我的祖先 |
[49:28] | Well, perhaps, princess, | 公主 也许… |
[49:30] | l should introduce you. | 我应该给你们互相介绍一下 |
[49:36] | Maria Merryweather, the last moon princess. | 玛瑞雅?梅瑞威勒 最后一位月亮公主 |
[49:42] | Sir William. | 威廉男爵 |
[49:45] | The very first Coeur De Noir. | 第一位诺阿男爵 |
[49:55] | The pearl casket. | 珍珠宝盒 |
[50:08] | You’ve hidden them! | 你把珍珠藏起来了 |
[50:10] | They were never there, girl! | 压根就不在盒子里 丫头 |
[50:13] | Your filthy Merryweather family took them. | 是你们可恶梅瑞威勒家族 |
[50:17] | Before he picked up the box, | 在他拿到盒子之前 |
[50:21] | they stole the pearls. | 就拿走了它们 |
[50:25] | But soon the final moon will rise | 但是很快 月亮即将升起来 |
[50:29] | And the thieving Merryweathers will be punished! | 而可恶的小偷梅瑞威勒一家将得到惩罚 |
[50:35] | And now that we have you here, | 既然现在在这儿抓住了你 |
[50:38] | There’s nothing anyone can do to stop it. | 就没有人能够阻止这一切发生了 |
[50:42] | At last | 而最终 |
[50:42] | the entire valley will be ours. | 整个山谷都将成为我们的囊中之物了 |
[50:46] | And the De Noirs | 德?诺阿家族 |
[50:48] | will finally feast upon revenge! | 将终于得以报仇雪恨了 |
[51:08] | Leave me alone, you oaf! | 别推我 你这只猫头鹰 |
[51:10] | For someone in your current predicament, | 即使你做了这么多蠢事 |
[51:12] | l have to admire your spirit. | 我还是要佩服你的精神 |
[51:17] | l told you she was feisty, Robin! | 她是个巫婆 罗宾 |
[51:20] | l wouldn’t take that from her, Robin. What are you gonna do? | 我不会拿走的 罗宾 你想怎么办 |
[51:23] | – Sort her out. – Hey, lock her in! | -看好 -把她关起来 |
[51:25] | Right, sir. | 是 先生 |
[51:27] | Welcome to your new home! | 欢迎你来到你的新房间 |
[51:29] | Make friends with the cockroaches. Sweet dreams. | 和蟑螂做朋友吧 做个好梦 |
[51:35] | – Come on, let’s go. – Guard, watch her. She’s slippery. | -好了 咱们走吧 -门卫 看好她 她很滑头 |
[52:14] | Where is that girl? | 那个小丫头跑哪里去了 |
[52:15] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[52:26] | – Absolutely irresponsible! – lrresponsible. | -她要付全部责任 -没有责任 |
[52:29] | – Damn right foolhardy. – Foolhardy… Foolhardy. | -让我失望透顶 -失望透顶啊 |
[53:29] | Oh, this dress! | 这个破裙子 |
[54:02] | Come back, you little witch! Come back! | 回来 回来 小巫婆 回来 |
[54:04] | – She’s escaping! – Come back! | -她逃跑了 -回家 |
[54:07] | Come back! You won’t get away! | 快回来 你逃不掉的 |
[54:12] | Stop her! | 拦住她 |
[54:14] | Stop her! Don’t let her get away! | 拦住她 别让她跑啦 |
[54:18] | After her! | 追上她 |
[54:28] | Princess… | 小公主 |
[54:31] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在想怎么着 |
[54:45] | Quick! After her! | 去吧 去找她 |
[54:56] | She will never find her way out of the forest. | 她永远也不会找到离开森林的路的 |
[54:59] | Come on! After her! | 去吧 去找她 |
[55:14] | – She can’t have come this far. – No. Let’s try north. | -她肯定跑不了这么远 -咱们往北边找找 |
[55:48] | How will we find her? | 找到她怎么办 |
[55:55] | l want her killed! | 必要的话杀了她 |
[55:58] | l won’t let her stop the curse. | 我不能让她阻止诅咒 |
[56:01] | Their death is our victory. | 只有他们灭族 我们才算胜利 |
[56:06] | Stupid girl. You should have stayed where you were. | 笨丫头 她应该留下来就安全了 |
[56:25] | Come on! Giddy up! | 快 驾 |
[56:34] | Robin. | 洛宾 |
[56:39] | Come on. | 快走 |
[57:03] | This way. | 这边来 |
[57:11] | Oh, Rolf. | 洛夫 |
[57:12] | Rolf. | 洛夫 |
[57:19] | Point me. Can you find the way home? | 你能找到回家的路吗 |
[57:33] | That demon dog can’t protect you forever! | 那只蠢狗不可能永远保护你 |
[57:45] | Maria! Oh! | 玛瑞雅 |
[57:48] | That’ll be Miss Maria home, then, sir. | 玛瑞雅小姐回来了 先生 |
[57:52] | Oh, Uncle… Uncle Benjamin, Miss Heliotrope… | 本杰明叔叔 西丽卓普 |
[57:55] | – l have such a story to tell. – Maria, what…? | -我遇到了点麻烦 -玛丽亚 怎样 |
[57:58] | Where…? | 在哪里 |
[58:01] | Where are your…? Where are your…? | 你的…在哪儿啊 |
[58:03] | Miss Heliotrope! | 西丽卓普小姐 |
[58:04] | – Are you all right, ma’am? – Miss Heliotrope. | -你还好吧 -西丽卓普小姐 |
[58:06] | l’m perfectly all right, yes. | 我没关系 |
[58:09] | But where… where are your clothes, my dear one? | 你的衣服呢 我亲爱的 |
[58:12] | How dare you come home in this manner and at this hour! | 你怎么敢这么晚才回来 还穿成这样 |
[58:16] | l’m sorry but you don’t know what happened. | 对不起 但是你不知道出了什么事 |
[58:18] | l was… l was in the forest and l got… | 我刚才在森林里 然后我… |
[58:22] | ln the forest? Did l not expressly forbid you to enter the forest? | 在森林里 我有没有告诉过你不要去森林 |
[58:25] | Yes, but… Listen, l have so much to tell you. | 是的 但是… 听我说 我有好多事情要告诉你 |
[58:29] | Go upstairs this instant and tidy yourself up! | 马上给我上楼去 把自己弄干净 |
[58:32] | – But… – Just do as your told! | -但是… -快去按我说的做 |
[58:40] | You are not my father. | 你不是我爸爸 |
[58:47] | Maria, my dear… | 玛瑞雅 亲爱的 我… |
[58:56] | Maria. Maria, open this door. | 玛瑞雅 玛瑞雅 开门 |
[59:02] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[59:05] | lt may be possible that l was… a little bit on the firm side earlier. | 有可能刚才我有点儿…过火了 |
[59:10] | The point is you were gone for such a long time | 但问题是 你出去了那么久 |
[59:12] | And without even telling us. | 又没有告诉我们 |
[59:15] | l… We… | 我… 我们… |
[59:18] | Miss Heliotrope was beside herself with worry. | 西丽卓普小姐都快急疯了 |
[59:25] | Maria. | 玛瑞雅 |
[59:34] | l know that… | 我知道… |
[59:36] | Well, given that women and l don’t always see eye to eye… | 我不擅于跟女人面对面打交道 |
[59:46] | ..It wouldn’t be untrue to say that… | 但我只是想真心的说一句 |
[59:51] | l’m glad that you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[1:00:04] | Who put this back on the wall? | 是谁把这幅画又挂回来了 |
[1:00:07] | Digweed! Digweed, come and take this away! | 狄维 狄维 快来把这个摘下来 |
[1:00:24] | Soon there won’t be any stars left, Serena. | 星星很快就要全部消失了 塞利娜 |
[1:00:32] | The moon is getting closer and closer. | 月亮离我们越来越近了 |
[1:00:36] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:01:19] | How could you leave me like that in the forest? | 那天你怎么能丢下我不管 把我扔在森林里 |
[1:01:24] | This belonged to the first ever moon princess. | 这件衣服属于第一位月亮公主 |
[1:01:29] | Forgive me? | 原谅我吧 |
[1:01:44] | lt fits you like a glove! | 穿在你身上太完美了 |
[1:01:49] | Oh, Loveday, this is all hopeless. | 拉芙黛 这太无助了 |
[1:01:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:53] | l’m as far away from actually finding the pearls as ever. | 距离找到珍珠的目标我还差得很远呢 |
[1:01:57] | They have to be here somewhere. | 它们肯定在这里的某个地方 |
[1:02:00] | Hidden. | 隐藏着 |
[1:02:04] | Come on. Come with me. | 快 跟我来 |
[1:02:06] | Where? Downstairs? | 去哪儿 下楼吗 |
[1:02:09] | Oh, no, no. l’m not going downstairs. | 不 不 我才不下楼呢 |
[1:04:01] | lsn’t it bad luck for the groom to see the dress? | 对于新郎来说看见礼服是不是很不幸呢 |
[1:04:03] | l wanted you to see me just as l am before the wedding. | 我只想让你看看我婚礼前是什么样子 |
[1:04:17] | Benjamin… | 本杰明 |
[1:04:20] | l have to tell you something. | 我必须告诉你一些事 |
[1:04:22] | Something l should have told you a long, long time ago. | 一些我很久很久之前就应该告诉你的事 |
[1:04:25] | My darling, whatever is it? | 亲爱的 是什么呢 |
[1:04:30] | l’m not who you think l am. | 我不是你想的那么好 |
[1:04:35] | l’m a De Noir. | 我是德?诺阿家族的 |
[1:04:38] | A De Noir? | 诺阿家族的啊 |
[1:04:39] | l was brought up to despise the Merryweathers but then l met you | 我是被派来骗婚的 但是我遇到了你 |
[1:04:42] | And that changed everything. | 这改变了一切 |
[1:04:45] | – You’ve tricked me. – No. | -你骗了我 -不 |
[1:04:47] | – Ah, you pretended to love me. – No. | -你假装爱我 -不 |
[1:04:51] | And all this time you were plotting behind my back, | 你和我在一起就是想 |
[1:04:53] | – Trying to find those ridiculous pearls! – No, Benjamin! Please, no! | -在我这里找到那些该死的珍珠 -不 |
[1:05:04] | lt was your father that sent you, wasn’t it? | 是你父亲派你来的 不是吗 |
[1:05:07] | No. By marrying you, l’ve lost his love forever. | 不 嫁给你后我将和他没有关系 |
[1:05:11] | But, Benjamin, don’t you see? | 本杰明 你不明白吗 |
[1:05:13] | Our love could bring our families back together. | 我们的婚姻可以消除家族的分歧 |
[1:05:16] | lt could put an end to this curse! | 可以打破那个诅咒 |
[1:05:18] | Curse? Oh, don’t give me that nonsense! | 诅咒 是的 别对我说那些废话 |
[1:05:22] | And you’ve filled this house with your De Noir flowers! | 你该死的花填满这个屋子 |
[1:05:25] | No, no! Please! Don’t you understand? | 不 不要 你不知道吗 |
[1:05:28] | Doesn’t love change everything? | 难到爱不能改变一切吗 |
[1:05:31] | No, my dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[1:05:33] | But hate does. | 可是恨却可以 |
[1:06:01] | So… | 那么 |
[1:06:03] | You missed your chance to bring the families together? | 你浪费了使两家重归于好的机会 |
[1:06:11] | He broke my heart. | 他伤了我的心 |
[1:06:17] | l think he broke his heart, too. | 我想他也被你伤了 |
[1:06:20] | But he let me be lost forever. | 可是他让我永远的迷失自我了 |
[1:06:24] | lt must have been quite a shock for him. | 你一定很生他的气 |
[1:06:28] | l mean… | 我是说 |
[1:06:30] | Maybe if you’d waited for him to calm down… | 也许你应该等他冷静下来 |
[1:06:32] | Perhaps apologised. | 也许道个歉 |
[1:06:35] | Oh, me apologise? | 噢 是我道歉吗? |
[1:06:43] | You don’t understand, do you? | 你无法明白 不是吗 |
[1:06:47] | l’m starting to understand one thing. | 我开始明白一件事 |
[1:06:50] | The real curse of this valley is pride. | 真正诅咒这个山谷的是自尊 |
[1:06:59] | – Digweed, stop! – That’ll be the master’s wishes. | -狄维 停下 -主人让我这样做的 |
[1:07:05] | Don’t move a muscle. l’ll be back. | 别动 我一会回来 |
[1:07:11] | A girl like this is known as a moon princess, is she? | 她 是那个月亮公主 |
[1:07:16] | Exactly. | 是的 就是 |
[1:07:17] | Maria, tell me more about this curse. | 玛瑞雅 再给我讲点讲那个诅咒 |
[1:07:24] | Good heavens. | 天啊 |
[1:07:26] | There she is. | 就是她 |
[1:07:29] | Each time a new moon princess arrives, | 她等新的月亮公主 |
[1:07:32] | So does this picture. | 来看见她的画像 |
[1:07:33] | But look at it! Look at it! | 让她吧 随她去吧 |
[1:07:40] | Digweed, you can move now. | 狄维 你可以动了 |
[1:07:44] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:08:08] | Can’t you see? There, look! | 你们看不见吗 看 看 那儿 |
[1:08:11] | She’s showing us. She took the pearls. | 她在告诉我们 她拿走了那些珍珠 |
[1:08:16] | Maria, are you telling us | 你在告诉我们 |
[1:08:18] | That the moon princess herself took the moon pearls? | 是月亮公主自己拿走了那些珍珠吗 |
[1:08:22] | Yes! Yes, and she’s showing me where she hid them. | 是的 是的 她告诉了我那些珍珠藏在哪了 |
[1:08:27] | Well, where? Where did she put them? | 哪里 她把珍珠放在哪里了 |
[1:08:30] | They’re in a tree somewhere. Out in the forest. | 在森林外的一颗树后的什么地方 |
[1:08:33] | – Well, that’s a help. – No, l saw what was nearby. | -还是不知道在哪里阿 -不 我去过那个附近 |
[1:08:36] | l think l’d know it again if l saw it. | 我想我到了那儿就能找出来 |
[1:08:38] | Hmm, what? | 有什么问题吗 |
[1:08:42] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:44] | There’s only one person who has walked the woods his whole life. | 只有一个人对森林再了解不过了 |
[1:08:47] | Someone who has it in his blood. | 某个有着一样血脉的人 |
[1:08:53] | Robin? lmpossible. | 罗宾吗 不可能 |
[1:08:55] | He’s an arrogant so-and-so. | 他很自负 |
[1:08:57] | l never ever want to see him again. | 我也绝对不想再见到他 |
[1:09:00] | lt’s a point of honour. lt’s a matter of… | 这是个尊严问题 是一个… |
[1:09:04] | Pride? | 自尊的问题吗 |
[1:09:24] | – Good luck, little princess! – Bye. | -祝你好运 小公主 -谢谢 |
[1:09:29] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:09:31] | No, Miss Heliotrope. | 西丽卓普 |
[1:09:33] | You won’t stop me. | 别阻止我 |
[1:09:35] | This is my home and l’m going to fight for it. | 这是我的家 我要为之而努力 |
[1:09:38] | Oh, no, no, no. l know you have to do this. | 不是的 我知道你必须这样做 |
[1:09:41] | l-l-l-l’m beginning to understand a little. | 我也开始能明白一点了 |
[1:09:46] | l believe in you. | 我相信你能做到 |
[1:09:52] | – Bye. – Bye, miss. | -再见 -再见小姐 |
[1:09:57] | – But be careful, my dear. – l will. | -当心点 亲爱的 -我会的 |
[1:10:04] | That’ll be the post, sir. | 先生 这儿有一封邮件 |
[1:10:17] | Loveday? | 拉芙黛 |
[1:10:57] | Princess, giving yourself up. How good of you. | 公主 你把你自己送给我了 你真太好了 |
[1:11:10] | The great trapper trapped. | 这回轮到你被下套了 |
[1:11:12] | Let me down, you little witch! | 把我放下来 你这个小巫婆 |
[1:11:15] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[1:11:17] | – No, don’t you dare! – No? | -你敢! -不 |
[1:11:19] | Ow! Ow, my foot! | 啊…我的脚 |
[1:11:24] | Thank you, darling Serena. Off you go. | 谢谢你 宝贝 我一会儿来抱你 |
[1:11:28] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:11:34] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:11:35] | This is really hurting. l can feel my head swelling. | 这很疼 我的脑袋要炸开了 |
[1:11:39] | Oh, no. lt was like that before. | 不 以前就是这样的 |
[1:11:42] | l will let you down, if you do one thing for me. | 如果你帮我做件事 我就放你下来 |
[1:11:46] | – What? – Just promise you will listen. | -什么事 -你保证你会听 |
[1:11:50] | Say “l promise.” | 说你保证 |
[1:11:52] | – Just say it! – l promise. | -说啊 -我保证 |
[1:11:54] | – All right, you beat me. Let me down. – Very well. | -好吧 你赢了 放我下来 -非常好 |
[1:12:07] | What about him? | 它怎么办 |
[1:12:11] | You’re a De Noir. | 如果你表现好 |
[1:12:13] | He very probably will hurt you. | 他就不会伤害你 |
[1:12:22] | l’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[1:12:40] | – Miss De Noir. – Sir Benjamin. | -诺阿小姐 -本杰明爵士 |
[1:13:00] | Benjamin… | 本杰明 |
[1:13:02] | l’m here. | 我来了 |
[1:13:07] | – l believe apologies are in order. – Yes, they are. | -我已经让他们向你道歉了 -是的 |
[1:13:11] | After all, one’s behaviour has not been as it might. | 一些举动是不该有的 |
[1:13:15] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:13:23] | – l’m sorry. – Yes, so you should be. | -我很抱歉 -是的 你应该感到抱歉 |
[1:13:27] | l beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[1:13:29] | lt shan’t be easy to forgive you but… | 原谅你可不容易 |
[1:13:31] | Forgive me? What on earth are you talking about? | 原谅我? 你在说些什么 |
[1:13:36] | Don’t play games with me, Benjamin Merryweather! | 别跟我耍什么把戏 本杰明 |
[1:13:39] | – You asked me here. – lt was you who asked to see me. | -是你叫我来这的 -是你要见我才对吧 |
[1:13:42] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:13:57] | lt’s Maria. | 是玛瑞雅 |
[1:13:58] | Maria. | 玛瑞雅 |
[1:14:00] | Where the devil is that girl? | 那女孩儿在哪 |
[1:14:02] | – Bye. – Robin, please! | -再见 -求你了 罗宾 |
[1:14:06] | l promised l would listen to you and l have. | 我只是保证我听你说 我已经做了 |
[1:14:11] | Robin, you have to help me! You have to! | 罗宾 你必须帮助我 必须 |
[1:14:14] | You are a Merryweather! | 你是梅瑞威勒家族的人 |
[1:14:20] | Right now, l ought to kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[1:14:22] | Kill me and the whole valley dies with me! | 如果你杀了我 整个山谷都将和我一起死去 |
[1:14:24] | You and l can stop it and we only have until moonrise. | 你和我一起可以阻止的 就在今晚 |
[1:14:29] | – Tonight. – l’m still listening. | -今晚 -我还是在听 |
[1:14:38] | She’s back in the forest. | 她回到了森林中 |
[1:14:40] | And this time she won’t be leaving. | 这次她可逃不掉了 |
[1:14:48] | Go on! | 继续 |
[1:14:49] | There are armed men out there whose express aim it is to do her harm! | 有群人正等着伤害她 |
[1:14:55] | l-l-l would never have agreed if… | 我不该同意的 |
[1:14:59] | l didn’t know, you see… | 我并不知道 |
[1:15:03] | l must go to her. | 我必须去找她 |
[1:15:04] | Oh, don’t be a fool! l’ll go. l know the forest. | 我去吧 我会找到她 我很了解森林 |
[1:15:10] | lf you’ll forgive me, | 你原谅我了吗 |
[1:15:11] | l believe l know exactly where Maria will be. | 我想我知道玛瑞雅会在哪里 |
[1:15:15] | – You do? – How do you know? | -你知道? -你怎么知道呢 |
[1:15:16] | l’m a superb chef, madam. | 我是个很厉害的厨师 女士 |
[1:15:19] | lt follows that l possess a truly superb nose. | 我懂得一些古老的犹太魔法 |
[1:15:23] | ln my youth, | 在我年青的时候 |
[1:15:25] | When l would roam those woods, | 我写下些罗马文字 |
[1:15:27] | l could track anything that moved. | 我可以使任何东西移动 |
[1:15:32] | Plus she told me where she was going. | 不过她告诉了我她会去哪 |
[1:15:45] | – What was that? – A false trail. | -那是什么 -小圈套 |
[1:15:48] | What were you doing with one of my ribbons in your pocket? | 你留着我的衣服碎片干什么呢 |
[1:15:54] | They’re in a tree but it’s very distinctive. | 在树里 不过很好辨认 |
[1:15:57] | lt has massive roots twisting around a big dark hollow. | 它有一个巨大的根 而其上面有很深的颜色 |
[1:16:01] | l know where that is. | 我知道那是什么了 |
[1:16:05] | Suppose for a moment l do decide to help you, | 假设现在我决定帮你 |
[1:16:08] | And suppose we actually manage to find the pearls, | 假设我们能找到那些珍珠 |
[1:16:11] | What then? | 那么接下来呢 |
[1:16:14] | Well, we’d. ..return the pearls to the sea and then we’d go… | 我们把珍珠还回大海 然后我们… |
[1:16:18] | My father’s coming after you. | 你知道我父亲在找你吗 |
[1:16:19] | lt’s just a matter of finding them before he finds me. | 只要我们能在他找到我以前找到珍珠就行 |
[1:16:27] | Miss De Noir, it is highly dangerous out there. This is no mission for a woman. | 德?诺阿小姐 森林里很危险 女人是不能去的 |
[1:16:31] | Perhaps you should have told that to Maria. | 也许你应该告诉玛瑞雅那些 |
[1:16:33] | As a matter of fact, l did. Frequently. | 事实上 我说过 而且常常说 |
[1:16:36] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:16:38] | Oh, cat’s teeth, tongue and tonsils! | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:16:40] | That’ll be another female for the party. | 又一个参加派对的女士 |
[1:16:42] | Madam, you are not required on this expedition. | 你不合适参加这次的行动 |
[1:16:46] | Not req… | 不太合适… |
[1:16:48] | But… | 但 |
[1:16:56] | Oh. That’s better. | 好多了 |
[1:16:59] | – That’ll be your wind. – Enough… Dogweed. | -女人不… -够了 我要去 |
[1:17:02] | Right, l have been caring for Maria since she was a baby | 玛瑞雅从小就是我照顾的 |
[1:17:06] | And l intend to protect her now. | 我现在也要继续保护她 |
[1:17:17] | l know which way to go! | 我们走这里 |
[1:17:21] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:17:25] | Where’s he gone? | 他要去哪里 |
[1:17:31] | Marmaduke? | 马门 |
[1:17:37] | You blithering egg-scrambler! What are you doing? | 你不是说你行吗 你在干什么呢 |
[1:17:40] | Fruit and nuts. Sorry, sir. | 哦 对不起 先生 |
[1:17:44] | Overzealous exuberance. | 这里有点不太同于厨房 |
[1:17:46] | lt appears my powers out here are not what they are in the kitchen. | 我的魔法都不大起作用 |
[1:17:51] | Just show us where to go, would you? | 你还是告诉我们该去哪里吧 |
[1:17:53] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[1:18:04] | l notice the house is falling down. | 我记得她说过那件房子挺无聊 |
[1:18:07] | lt’s sad to see the place in such a state of disrepair. | 但是很不错 |
[1:18:10] | lf you were so fond of it, why did you run away from it? | 如果你那么喜欢 为什么你要离开呢 |
[1:18:14] | You took everything l held dear and you ripped it away from me. | 你扔掉了我喜欢的一切 |
[1:18:18] | How could l stay? | 我怎么能待下去呢 |
[1:18:22] | Run far, did you? | 走的很远了 不是吗 |
[1:18:24] | No. Not very far. But then you never came to look for me, did you? | 不 还不是很远 只是你从来都不叫我去做 |
[1:18:34] | He spent months on horseback, | 他是希望能骑着马 |
[1:18:36] | Scoured the entire county searching for you. | 然后展开搜索行动 |
[1:18:41] | Marmaduke, are you leading this expedition or not? | 马门纽 你是带领我们寻找吗 |
[1:18:44] | Er, yes, sir, yes. | 是的 是的 先生 |
[1:18:49] | Strawberry. | 草莓 |
[1:18:54] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:18:55] | l think we might have a greater chance of finding her | 我想如果我们分开的话 会是一个好方法 |
[1:18:59] | If we divide and spread the arc a little wider. | 这样机会也大点 |
[1:19:09] | lt’s through the clearing and over the next hill. We’re not far now. | 我们离目的地不远了 |
[1:19:16] | Rolf! | 沃夫 |
[1:19:21] | Rolf? | 沃夫 |
[1:19:24] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[1:19:42] | Rolf? | 沃夫 |
[1:19:46] | Rolf! | 沃夫 |
[1:19:51] | Right, let’s go, boy. | 跟我们走 |
[1:19:55] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:20:06] | Come on! Come on! | 来呀 来呀 |
[1:20:09] | Rolf. | 沃夫 |
[1:20:10] | Ah, you got the dog. | 你找到狗了 |
[1:20:20] | – Oh, this is pretty! – Father, let me explain. | -干得不赖啊 -让我解释 |
[1:20:23] | ls it not enough for one member of my family to betray me? | 又一个自家人背叛我 从你姐姐就开始了 |
[1:20:27] | Now l find that her brother is a traitor, too! | 我发现她弟弟也是个背叛者 |
[1:20:31] | l will take care of this princess myself. | 现在我要亲自解决那个公主 |
[1:20:35] | Once and for all! | 一了百了 |
[1:20:45] | Rolf! | 沃夫 |
[1:21:41] | This is the place. | 就是这儿了 |
[1:21:56] | Where are the pearls? | 珍珠在哪儿 |
[1:21:58] | Listen… | 不 |
[1:22:00] | The moon will kill us all! | 月神会把我们都杀死的 |
[1:22:03] | Maria! | 玛瑞雅 |
[1:22:10] | Get back! | 退后 |
[1:22:13] | Rolf, we have to find Maria. | 走 我们去找玛瑞雅 |
[1:22:21] | Rolf! | 沃夫 |
[1:22:48] | You! How could you betray me like that? | 你 你怎么能那样背叛我 |
[1:22:50] | – Robin… – Maria, wait! | -罗宾 -等等 |
[1:22:54] | – l will not let you take her, Father. – Put the knife down, boy. | -我不会让你带走她的 爸爸 -把刀放下 孩子 |
[1:22:58] | Father, please! You have to listen to what Maria has to say! | 不 爸爸 不要 你必须听玛瑞雅的 |
[1:23:01] | Traitor! You are nothing to me now. | 叛徒 你现在跟我一点关系都没了 |
[1:23:07] | Go! | 走 |
[1:23:09] | l’ll know where to find you again! | 不管你们去哪里 我都会找到你们的 |
[1:23:13] | Back where it all began. | 从哪开始在哪结束 |
[1:23:21] | Keep up! Run! | 快跟上! |
[1:23:23] | There they are, Dulac. They’re right behind us! | 看 后面有人在追我们 |
[1:23:28] | Come on! | 追啊 |
[1:23:33] | ln here. | 在这儿 |
[1:23:53] | Where have they gone? | 他们人呢 |
[1:23:56] | l swear they were here. | 我发誓他们在这 |
[1:24:01] | Robin, look at this. | 罗宾 看这里 |
[1:24:44] | Where are they? | 它们到底在哪里 |
[1:24:55] | lt’s hers. lt must be. | 是她的衣服 肯定是 |
[1:25:00] | Where? Where did you put them? | 你把它们藏在哪里了 |
[1:25:43] | The pearls! | 是那些珍珠 |
[1:25:48] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:25:50] | Robin, let’s go! | 罗宾 咱们走吧 |
[1:25:52] | Anybody home? | 有人回家吗 |
[1:25:59] | Witchcraft! | 巫婆 |
[1:26:03] | l don’t believe this! | 我不相信 |
[1:26:10] | lt’s so dark in here. | 这里好黑 |
[1:26:12] | Moon pearls, we need your power now. | 月亮之珠 请赐予我们力量 |
[1:26:15] | Show us the way. | 指明道路 |
[1:26:21] | Robin, sh! | 罗宾 安静点 |
[1:26:40] | lt certainly seems very quiet. | 好像突然安静了 |
[1:26:44] | That’ll be the absence of the ladies, then, sir. | 这是因为那些女士们不在 |
[1:26:55] | Sir Benjamin! | 本杰明爵士 |
[1:27:03] | We’re lost. | 我们迷路了 |
[1:27:20] | – Maria… – Robin, come on. | -玛瑞雅 -罗宾 过来 |
[1:27:26] | Don’t you see? She’s showing us the way. | 看到没 她在给我们指路 |
[1:27:57] | Coeur De Noir! | 德?诺阿 |
[1:28:01] | Merryweather! | 梅瑞威勒爵士 |
[1:28:04] | Good evening. | 晚上好啊 |
[1:28:06] | Your niece has failed! | 你侄女失败了 |
[1:28:10] | lf you have harmed that girl in any way, l’ll… | 要是你伤害到她 不管怎样 |
[1:28:14] | Sir, no! | 住手 |
[1:28:15] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:28:18] | – No, Uncle, no! – Father, we got them. | -叔叔 不要 -我们找到珍珠了 |
[1:28:21] | – Look! – Give me the pearls! | -看 -把珍珠给我 |
[1:28:23] | Those damned pearls! They brought us nothing but heartache and grief. | 该死的珍珠 它们只能带来伤害和痛苦 |
[1:28:27] | No, Uncle. | 不 叔叔 |
[1:28:28] | lt is not the pearls but the greed in our hearts | 给我们带来痛苦的是我们内心的贪婪 |
[1:28:32] | which brings us this misery. | 而非珍珠 |
[1:28:33] | Father. | 父亲 |
[1:28:39] | Why is there so much hatred in your heart? | 为何你心中充满仇恨 |
[1:28:42] | My daughter. | 女儿 |
[1:28:49] | Don’t you want to be free of this darkness imprisoning you? | 难道你就不想把心从黑暗中解脱出来吗 |
[1:28:53] | – lt is he! lt is he! – Father! | -是他 是他 -父亲 |
[1:28:58] | Benjamin. | 本杰明 |
[1:29:08] | Look. The 5,000th moon. | 看 第5000个月亮 |
[1:29:12] | The curse is coming true. | 诅咒马上要应验了 |
[1:29:15] | lf you can sacrifice your pride, | 如果你们肯牺牲自尊 |
[1:29:17] | we can save our families. | 就可以拯救我们的家园 |
[1:29:19] | We can save the valley. | 拯救月亮坪 |
[1:29:22] | You first. | 你先 |
[1:29:23] | No, no. After you. | 不 你先 |
[1:29:28] | l must do this myself. | 只好我自己做了 |
[1:29:45] | At the 5,000th moon, | 在第5000个月亮来临之时 |
[1:29:47] | l , Maria Merryweather, | 我 玛瑞雅·梅瑞威勒 |
[1:29:50] | Moon Princess of Moonacre, | 以月亮坪的月亮公主的身份 |
[1:29:52] | Do remove the curse that darkens this valley. | 移除笼罩月亮坪之上的诅咒 |
[1:29:55] | Take back what is yours! | 请拿走属于你的东西 |
[1:30:52] | No, no! | 不要 |
[1:30:55] | No! | 不要 |
[1:30:58] | Maria! | 玛瑞雅 |
[1:33:30] | Maria! | 玛瑞雅 |
[1:33:32] | Maria! | 玛瑞雅 |
[1:33:42] | Oh, my sweet child, you’re alive. | 亲爱的孩子 你还活着 |
[1:33:47] | Uncle! | 叔叔 |
[1:34:21] | Were you worried, Robin? | 刚才你担心我吗 罗宾 |
[1:34:23] | No. Anyone could have done that. | 不 本该是我来做的 |
[1:34:37] | You’re the true moon princess. | 你是真正的月亮公主 |
[1:34:43] | Cat’s teeth. | 不太妙 |
[1:34:46] | That’ll be a black lion, then, sir. | 那是一头黑雄狮 先生 |
[1:34:50] | lt’s all right, Uncle. | 别害怕 叔叔 |
[1:34:55] | lt’s just Rolf. | 它是沃夫 |
[1:35:28] | Please forgive my stubborn pride. | 请原谅我顽固的自尊 |
[1:35:35] | Loveday… | 拉芙黛 |
[1:35:37] | Stop right there! | 别动 |
[1:35:39] | l will finish her now. | 我要取她性命 |
[1:35:40] | No! Stop, Dulac! | 不 住手 白痴 |
[1:35:44] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[1:35:54] | That’ll be the search party, sir. | 这就是搜寻会 先生 |
[1:35:58] | Maria, l’m here! | 玛瑞雅 我来了 |
[1:36:00] | – My dear, l’ve come to save you! – Thank you but all is well. | -我来救你 亲爱的 -谢谢 没事 |
[1:36:06] | Loveday. | 拉芙黛 |
[1:36:21] | ls there… to be a wedding? | 是要举行婚礼吗 |
[1:36:34] | Oh, ma’am. | 天哪 |
[1:36:44] | Mr Dogwood, er… | 狄维先生 |
[1:37:01] | Well, there we are, then. | 那就这样 |
[1:37:04] | Nothing to be done. | 没事了 |
[1:43:00] | That’ll be the end, then, folks. | 这就是故事结局了 |