Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] That is the sexiest funcking thing I’ve ever heard. 这是我听过 最性感的事了
[00:09] – You had a one- night stand? – I know. – 你有了一夜情 – 我知道
[00:12] I’ve never done anything like that before. 我以前从没做过这种事
[00:14] You know those girls that are, like, confident? 你知道那种充满自信的女生吗
[00:16] – Yeah, I hate them. – Me too. – 我恨她们 – 我也是
[00:17] I just pretended to be one of them. 我只是模仿成她们的样子
[00:20] Okay, I walked right up to him and decided to be that bitch! 我走到他身边 假装自己充满自信
[00:24] I don’t know. I still think sex is better when it’s with someone you love 但我还是觉得跟 心爱的人做爱会比较好
[00:27] and it’s an expression of your commitment. 这显示双方的承诺
[00:29] – Damn it! – That is so boring, Kimberly. – 好痛 – 你真无趣金柏丽
[00:32] I’m with you, Whitney. Sex is better with strangers. 我支持你惠妮 跟陌生人做爱比较好
[00:34] – End of story. – That is not what I said. – 就这么简单 – 我哪有这样讲
[00:41] What? 干吗
[00:42] First of all, good morning. 首先早安
[00:44] And second of all, where were you last night? 再来你昨晚去了哪里
[00:46] Oh, my God! She had a one- night stand too! 老天她也有一夜情
[00:49] funck! I’m so lame. 可恶我好逊喔
[00:51] You ditched us last night and you ignored 20 texts from Kimberly. 你昨晚抛下我们 还无视金柏丽传的二十则讯息
[00:54] And I’m on a limited data plan. 我的方案没有吃到饱耶
[00:56] – They still have those? – Yeah. They do. – 现在还有这种方案 – 当然有罗
[00:58] And so, now if someone texts me, what do I do? 现在有人传讯息给我怎么办
[01:01] I have to respond with an e- mail or just hope that I run into them. 回他们电子邮件 还是到路上去堵人
[01:04] Okay, look. I know that we are all roommate 听着 我知道我们是室友
[01:07] but that does not mean that I have to tell you where I’m going and what I’m doing. 这不表示我的一举一动 都得跟你们报备
[01:10] Okay, we literally met, like, three days ago. 我们三天前才认识
[01:12] I don’t even remember your last names. 我甚至不记得你们姓什么
[01:13] Well, my last name, it’s Finkle. Kimberly Finkle. 我姓芬可 金柏丽芬可
[01:16] And last night, Kimberly Finkle was worried that Leighton Murray got human- trafficked. 昨晚金柏丽芬可很担心 蕾登莫瑞可能被绑架了
[01:20] – Okay, Kim. – What? It happens. They snatch girls. – 你够了小金 – 真的有人会绑架女生
[01:23] Okay. Okay. You’re right. I get it. 好吧‥你说得对
[01:26] I understand that as a pretty, blonde woman, I am a target. 身为金发女性 我可能是罪犯的目标
[01:29] How did this become a compliment to you? 你怎么会把这当成称赞
[01:34] From now on, I will tell you when I am not coming home 从今以后我不回家会先跟你们说
[01:38] but no more details beyond that, okay? 但我不会告诉你们 更多细节可以吗
[01:41] No, I will not agree to that. I came to college to hear about my roommates’ sexploits. 我不同意我上大学 就是为了听室友的性爱故事
[01:44] So sit down and tell us who was inside you! 坐下告诉我们谁进了你体内
[01:47] – Bela. – No! – 贝拉 – 不对
[01:48] Why am I the only fun one around here? 为什么你们这么无趣
[02:06] I’m so excited that classes are finally starting. 我很高兴终于要开始上课了
[02:08] Oh, God! You were, like, valedictorian or some shit. Weren’t you? 老天 你该不会是 全校第一名毕业的吧
[02:12] I was. And the salutatorian’s GPA wasn’t even close. 没错 而且第二名的在校成绩跟我差得可远了
[02:16] – What classes are you taking? – I literally don’t even know. – 你选了哪些课 – 我真的不知道
[02:19] I just signed up for anything that started with “Intro.” 课名有"入门"的我都选了
[02:21] Oh, I’m over there. I’ll catch you later, okay? 我要往那里晚点见了
[02:24] – Bye! – Bye! – 再见 – 再见
[02:36] 麦斯 你要宣布我们分手的事吗
[02:44] – Oh, hi! Leighton’s brother, Nico! – Hey. 是你 蕾登的哥哥 尼可 – 嗨
[02:48] – Morning. – Morning. Happy FDOC. – 早安啊 – 早安 开快
[02:51] “First day of classes.” – 什么 – 开学快乐
[02:53] Oh, right. 对喔
[02:55] So how was the rest of your night? 昨晚后来怎么样
[02:57] – It got kinda nuts. – Nice! – 有点疯狂 – 真有你的
[02:59] Yeah, I drank way too much and woke up somewhere I… 对啊我喝了太多醒来时‥
[03:03] definitely shouldn’t have been. You know how it goes. 出现在不该出现的地方
[03:04] – Yeah, for sure. – I’m always doing that. – 你懂的 – 对我懂
[03:06] I never wake up in my own bed. 我也常这样 我很少在自己的床上醒来
[03:10] Oh, shit, are you taking French Revolution and Romanticism? 你要去上法国大革命 和浪漫主义吗
[03:12] I am! Are you? 对你也是吗
[03:14] No, I did last year. 没有我去年修过了
[03:15] That class is legit, though. You must really like French. 那堂课很棒你一定很喜欢法文
[03:18] I do. It’s kind of my best subject. 没错法文是我的拿手科目
[03:20] In high school, I won a certificate that was signed by the lieutenant governor of Arizona. 我高中时拿过 有亚利桑那州副州长签名的奖状
[03:23] No big deal. 没什么啦
[03:25] – All right. Well, I’d better go. – Okay. – 这样啊 我该走了 – 好
[03:29] Hey. Happy FDOC. 对了 开快
[03:32] You remembered! 你竟然记起来了
[03:56] – Hello? – Go, Foxes, go – 喂 – "狐狸队加油"
[03:58] ♪ Fight on for Essex Shout it out loud ♪ ♪ 为艾赛克斯学院战斗 大声呐喊 ♪
[04:05] – Okay, I’m hanging up. – My daughter, she goes to Essex! – 我要挂了 – 是我女儿她上艾赛克斯
[04:08] – Okay, bye. – No…Don’t hang up. Don’t hang up. – 再见 – 等一下‥别挂‥
[04:09] How are ya? 你好吗
[04:11] Are you loving it, or what? 喜欢大学生活吗
[04:13] – Yeah. I don’t know. It’s fine. – What do you mean “fine”? – 还可以吧 – 什么叫还可以
[04:16] Honey, it’s the first week of college. 女儿上大学的第一周
[04:17] It’s, like, probably the best seven days of your whole life! What are you talking about? 应该要是你这辈子最棒的七天 说什么傻话
[04:22] Did you make up with Esme and Francesca yet? 你跟艾丝密 还有凡雀嘉和好了吗
[04:24] What? No, no, I don’t even think about them anymore. 什么 我早就忘记她们了
[04:26] They can live their lives, and I can live mine. 她们可以过自己的生活 我们井水不犯河水
[04:29] Well, that’s great, honey. I’m glad. 那很好啊亲爱的 我很高兴
[04:31] What else? Have you… have you met any cute boys, or what? 还有呢 你认识帅哥了吗
[04:34] Yeah, a few. 是认识了一些
[04:36] I’m actually already pregnant, and I have no idea who the father is. 我现在怀孕了 不知道是谁的种
[04:39] Honey, no… What did we say about that joke? 女儿 我们说过不开这种玩笑的
[04:44] It is a joke, right? 你在开玩笑吧
[04:46] Look, I gotta go, but I love you, okay? 我得挂了 我爱你
[04:48] Okay. I love you too. 好 我也爱你
[04:49] But seriously, you were joking, right? 你刚才是在开玩笑吧
[04:51] Seriously, please don’t get pregnant! 说真的 不要怀孕了
[04:59] – Yeah! – I love it so much. – 对啊 – 我好喜欢
[05:09] Esme, Esme’s roommate. 你好艾丝密 艾丝密的室友
[05:12] Leighton, wait. How have you been? 蕾登 等一下 你过得怎么样
[05:14] Francesca and I were worried about you. 凡雀嘉和我很担心你
[05:17] I have been amazing. Actually, my new roommates are phenomenal. 我过得很好 我的新室友太棒了
[05:20] – We all get along so well. – Would you like to sit with us? – 我们处得很好 – 你要坐我们旁边吗
[05:24] Oh, that’s so sweet but actually, a bunch of new friends I made are saving me a seat. 你人真好 但我的新朋友 帮我留了座位
[05:31] – Hi! – Hey. Yeah, they’re so cute, but thank you. – 嗨 – 嘿 是啊 她们好可爱 但还是谢谢你
[05:35] Well, I am happy you’re doing well. 你过得很好我很开心
[05:38] Same. Same to you. I’ll see you both at graduation? 我也是‥毕业典礼见了
[05:42] If you make it! 前提是你们能毕业
[05:43] Welcome to Math 350. 这堂课是进阶数学
[05:46] We’re gonna start today off with a quick assessment test. 首先要进行评量测验
[05:51] Yay. 开心吧
[05:55] All right. Nice pass. Switch it. Jena to Whitney. 妙传 换人 洁娜补上惠妮
[05:59] Come on. Get clear. 跑出空档
[06:00] Nice! 很好
[06:02] Hey! 嘿
[06:05] That’s you, Jena! That’s you! Go… 你的球 洁娜 快‥
[06:07] Over here! Here. Here! 传给我‥
[06:14] Motherfuncker! 王八蛋
[06:16] Sorry. 抱歉
[06:18] My bad. 是我的错
[06:20] What the hell kind of a shot was that? I was open. 那是哪门子的射门 我明明有空档
[06:28] You have a funcking wife? 你有老婆
[06:29] – Okay, I swear. I was going to tell you. – When, Dalton? When? – 我本来打算要告诉你的 – 什么时候 道顿
[06:32] When we were funcking on your sofa, or when we were funcking in your car? 我们在你家沙发 还是在你车上做爱的时候
[06:34] It’s complicated. Michelle and I have been having problem 事情很复杂 蜜雪儿和我有问题‥
[06:37] – and so…- Oh, you have? Oh, my God. Is one of you cheating? – 真的吗 天啊 你们当中有人出轨吗
[06:40] – I’m trying to be honest with you right now! – Oh, you want honesty? – 我想跟你实话实说 – 现在要说实话吗
[06:43] Okay, you’re a funcking creep. I’m a funcking catch. Never speak to me again. 你是变态 算我糊涂 以后不要跟我说话了
[06:46] Whitney, please stop. 惠妮 别这样
[06:47] Michelle and I haven’t slept together in months. 蜜雪儿和我好几个月没上床了
[06:49] We’re barely married anymore, okay? 我们的婚姻已经名存实亡了
[06:52] I think what you and I have is real. 我们之间的感情是真的
[06:53] Please don’t throw it away because I haven’t found the right time 别因为我还没找到时机 跟她分手就这样放弃
[06:56] to end things with her. Do whatever you want. You and I are done. 你想怎样就怎样 我们结束了
[06:59] Will you just not… 可不可以‥
[07:00] And this better not affect my playing time! 不准因为这件事减我上场时间
[07:01] Okay, okay. 好‥
[07:05] funck. 该死
[07:08] Bonjour. [法语]早安‥
[07:09] – Bonjour. – Bonjour. – 早安 – 早安
[07:15] Bonjour. 大家早 欢迎
[08:37] Kimberly. 金柏丽
[08:42] I think this class is too advanced for you. 我觉得这门课对你来说太难了
[08:45] I suggest that you drop it. 我建议你退选
[08:46] What? But French is my best subject. 什么 可是法文是我最拿手的科目
[08:49] I… I know I didn’t do great today, but I can catch up. I’m… I’m sure of it. 我知道我今天表现不好 但我很确定我能赶上的
[08:53] Well, ultimately the decision is your 最终决定权在你手上
[08:55] but I promise I am suggesting this because it is best for you. 但我保证我这么说是为了你好
[09:00] You are not ready. 你还没准备好
[09:12] Welcome to The Catullan. 欢迎来到卡特兰社
[09:14] You eight should be proud of yourselves for making it through the first cut. 你们八个很荣幸 通过第一次筛选
[09:16] – You’re officially funny. – Or at least marginally funnier than the unfunny people who we’ve already cut. – 你们很好笑 – 或至少比我们淘汰掉的人好笑
[09:21] Hi. Bela Malhotra. 我是贝拉摩赫查
[09:22] I’ve been working on this piece where Billie Eilish raps a warranty page of a printer manual. 我正在揣摩怪奇比莉饶舌唱出印表机保证书的样子
[09:26] – It goes like this. – Well, I… I’m sorry. – 大概是这样 – 抱歉‥
[09:28] Were our unspoken rules not clear enough here? 我们的不成文规定不够清楚吗
[09:30] New members aren’t allowed to pitch yet. 新成员没有资格提案
[09:32] For the next six weeks, you’ll be interning as our support staff. 接下来六周 你们要担任我们的助手
[09:35] If I want Bark Thins and a mocha you will get me Bark Thins and a mocha. 如果我说想要饼干和摩卡咖啡 你们就得拿来给我
[09:39] And don’t be cute and try to write a funny name on my cup. You will be cut. 别想在我的杯子上写笑话 你会被淘汰
[09:42] I’m confused. Are we not writers? 我不懂 我们不是写手吗
[09:44] Not yet. Those of you who are still around in October 还不是 到十月还没被淘汰的人
[09:46] will submit your final pieces for consideration. 就能缴交作品以供审查
[09:48] But, for now, let’s celebrate your small, recent accomplishment 现在 来庆祝你们微不足道的成功
[09:51] and the long, unrelenting road ahead with a little bit of snacks and chitchat. 以及前方漫长艰困的道路吧 来吃点心聊天
[10:05] Hey, Evangeline, can I talk to you for a moment? 伊凡洁琳 可以跟你说句话吗
[10:07] Sure. 好
[10:08] – I’ll catch up with you guys later. – Yeah. – 我等等再去找你们 – 好
[10:09] Don’t worry about it. 别担心
[10:12] Hey. I know you and I got off on the wrong foot 我知道我们一开始处得不好
[10:15] and I… I don’t want things to be weird between us. 我不希望我们之间尴尬
[10:18] I sent you an e- mail, apologizing. Did you get it? 我寄了一封道歉信给你 你看到了吗
[10:20] I did. I thought I wrote you back. 我看到了 我以为我已经回信给你了
[10:23] Oh, maybe it got stuck in my outbox. It happens. 可能卡在寄件匣 有时候会这样
[10:27] – Yep. It did. – Okay. – 确实是这样 没错 – 好
[10:29] Here. Just sent it! 寄出去了
[10:36] Did you get it? 收到了吗
[10:38] – I… I did. – Great. – 收到了 – 太好了
[10:50] Hey, so what did you guys think of your first day of classes? 你们开学第一天觉得怎么样
[10:53] Like, was it easier than you expected or harder, or, like, way harder? 课程比想像中简单还是难 还是超级难
[10:56] – Easier. – Easy. – 比较简单‥ – 简单
[10:58] – Easier, not harder? – Easier. – 不是比较难 – 比较简单‥
[10:59] Yeah. yeah, I know. I thought this place was supposed to be hard 对啊‥我以为大学课业会很难
[11:03] but my public school education definitely prepared me for it. Definitely. 但是公立高中 绝对让我做好准备了
[11:07] Like, I’m gonna… I’m gonna go do my homework and I’ll probably be done in, like, four seconds. 我要去做作业 应该四秒钟就写完了
[11:10] But, you know, you’ve just gotta laugh, right? Like, it’s just… it’s funny. 让人很想笑对吧 真是好笑
[11:19] Was that weird? 她是不是怪怪的
[11:21] Oh, I wasn’t really listening. 我没认真听
[11:32] Miss Murray. 莫瑞小姐
[11:33] Can I talk to you about yesterday’s assessment test? 能跟你聊聊 昨天的评量测验吗
[11:35] Before you say anything you should know that my father did pay for this building. 在你说话前 你要知道 这栋建筑是我爸出钱盖的
[11:40] Okay. Noted. 我知道了
[11:41] What I was going to say is that you got the highest score in the class. 我要说的是 你得到全班最高分
[11:46] Wait, really? 真的吗
[11:47] – I did the best? – Yeah. – 我最高分 – 是的
[11:51] I mean, I would have thought everyone did well. It was so stupid and easy. 我以为大家都考得很好 毕竟题目那么简单
[11:54] Okay. Well, that’s kind of insulting. 这么说有点伤人
[11:56] Regardless, you need to be in a much higher- level class. 总之你应该去上更进阶的课
[12:00] Also, I want to increase the number of women in my seminar. 此外我希望 我的研讨课多一点女学生
[12:03] To one. So would you consider moving up? 增加到一位 你有兴趣参加吗
[12:08] Sure. On one condition. 当然可以 但我有一个条件
[12:11] Based on yesterday’s placement test 根据昨天的评量测验
[12:13] one extraordinary student has been selected to join my advanced section 有一位杰出的学生 获选参加我的进阶班
[12:18] and that student is Leighton Murray. 这位学生就是蕾登莫瑞
[12:22] She is a charming and dynamic young woman 她是一位迷人 充满活力的年轻女性
[12:26] who seems like a wonderful friend who you’d hate to lose. 她似乎是个很好的朋友 失去她是你的损失
[12:30] Now we know that she is objectively the smartest person here. 现在我们知道 客观来看她是班上最聪明的学生
[12:37] Congrats, Leighton. 恭喜你 蕾登
[12:38] Hashtag, on to bigger and better things. 主题标签迈向更大更好的目标
[12:51] – Hey, Jena. I love those toe shoes. – Hey, Willow. – 洁娜 我喜欢你的五指鞋 – 薇萝
[12:56] Damn. 天啊
[12:57] That look she gave you was true hatred. I would have cried. 她看你的眼神充满怨恨 是我就哭了
[13:01] What are you up to tonight? 你今晚有什么计划
[13:02] Nothing. I’m doing nothing in my apartment, by myself. 没有 我自己一个人 待在家里没事做
[13:05] Willow, why are you being weird? 薇萝 你怎么怪怪的
[13:07] – I am not being weird. – You’re totally being weird. What’s going on? – 我哪有怪 – 你超怪的 怎么回事
[13:12] I’m going to Jena’s house with the rest of the team. 我和球队所有人都要去洁娜家
[13:15] Are you serious? She invited everyone but me? 你说真的吗 她邀请了我以外的所有人
[13:17] No, no. She did not! She also didn’t invite Brittany. 才没有‥她也没邀请布列妮
[13:20] – Who’s Brittany? – She’s studying abroad. – 谁是布列妮 – 她在国外念书
[13:23] Don’t worry! I’ll go tonight and talk up how chill you are. 别担心啦 我今晚去会跟大家说你有多棒
[13:28] I’ll fix this! 帮你扭转形象
[13:30] – Okay. – Okay. Thank you. – 好的 – 好吧 谢谢你
[13:35] Oh, I don’t know, man. 我不知道耶
[13:36] – I just thought college would be a lot more fun – and crazy than it’s been so far. – Yeah. – 我以为大学会更疯更好玩 – 是啊
[13:40] I’ve been here six days. I’ve made multiple enemie 才开学六天就树敌无数
[13:42] and I’ve had zero three- way kisses. 还没有三角接吻过
[13:43] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[13:45] I mean, two weeks ago, I was in Ohio 两周前 我人还在俄亥俄州
[13:47] and tonight I’m going to a naked party. 今晚我要参加裸体派对
[13:49] Not many of those in Akron. 阿克伦可没有这种事情
[13:51] – I’m sorry. What? – Oh, Akron is a city in Ohio. – 你刚才说什么 – 阿克伦是俄亥俄州的城市
[13:55] Bitch, you know that’s not the detail I want! 你明知道我不是问这个
[13:59] – Oh, my God, Travis. It’s looking so good! – Yeah. – 天啊 崔维斯 真好看 – 没错
[14:02] What is going on in here? It smells awful. 这里是怎么回事 好难闻的味道
[14:05] Yeah, Travis is contouring my body. He’s using makeup to subtly enhance my banging bod. 崔维斯在帮我画肌肉线条 用化妆品让我变得更性感
[14:09] – It’s impressive, right? – Yeah. Nobody has that many abs. – 很厉害吧 – 没有人有那么多块腹肌
[14:11] Yeah, those lines are way too dark. All right? You look like a xylophone. 线条颜色太深了 你活像是台木琴
[14:14] Check yourself. 别乱说
[14:15] These are professional- grade tools that I bought gently- used on eBay. 这可是我在网路上 买的九成新二手专业工具
[14:19] Yeah, but why are you doing this? 你为什么要做这种事
[14:20] Because I’m going to a naked party! 因为我要参加裸体派对
[14:23] – To a what? – So you’re going to an orgy? – 参加什么 – 所以是杂交派对吗
[14:27] No… It’s not an orgy! It’s a normal party, 不是杂交派对是正常的派对
[14:29] except with naked people. And I’m not going to it. 只是要裸体 而且不只有我参加
[14:31] We’re going to it. 我们也都要去
[14:32] Travis, could you move to my back while I address my roommates? 崔维斯 先喷背后 我在跟室友说话
[14:35] I have come up with undeniable reasons why each of you should join me and party nude. 我想到了你们非参加裸体派对不可的理由
[14:40] – Leighton, you’re first. – You are not going to convince me to go! – 蕾登 首先是你 – 你说服不了我的
[14:43] – I’m gonna head out. – Where… where are you going? – 我要出门了 – 你要去哪里
[14:45] Oh, I’m sorry. Did I forget to mention where I was going? 抱歉 我没跟你说吗
[14:47] Right, I didn’t, because it’s none of your business. 我是没说 因为不关你的事
[14:49] Bye. 再见
[14:51] Savage. 好凶
[14:56] – Whitney Chase. – Yeah, I can’t make it. – 惠妮却斯 – 我没办法
[14:57] – Why is everyone opposed to this party? – Because it sounds weird, Bela! – 为什么大家都这么抗拒 – 因为感觉很怪贝拉
[15:02] Fine. Kimberly, it’s just us two. 好吧 金柏丽 只剩我们俩了
[15:06] Men have objectified women’s bodies for tens, if not hundreds of years. 男人物化女性身体长达上百年‥
[15:09] Bela, I’m sorry. I can’t make time for this. 贝拉 对不起 我腾不出时间
[15:12] – Why can’t you make time for this? – I just can’t. – 为什么腾不出时间 – 就是无法
[15:14] Wha… what… 为‥
[15:18] Why is there a tan ass- print on our couch? 为什么沙发上会有屁股印
[15:20] What you should be asking is why aren’t there four? 你应该问的问题是为什么只有一个
[15:29] 洁娜的派对情况如何 我为了今晚拒绝很多邀约
[15:39] What? 什么
[15:47] God, you’re so much hotter than your profile. 你本人比照片好看多了
[15:50] It’s like a reverse catfish. 是照"骗"的相反
[15:51] Thanks. 谢了
[15:54] I’m so sorry. Does this car seat come out? It’s really digging into my boob. 抱歉 这个座椅可以拆掉吗 它一直撞到我胸部
[15:58] Oh, it’s, like, a whole thing to remove it 拆起来很麻烦‥
[16:00] you know… It’s fine. Let’s just… 那没关系‥
[16:05] Hey, do you go to Essex? 你是艾赛克斯的学生吗
[16:08] How… how did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[16:10] Your keychain? 你的钥匙圈
[16:14] What’s wrong? Are you not out? 怎么了 你还没出柜吗
[16:17] No, I’m… 我只是‥
[16:19] I’m sorry. How is that any of your business? 抱歉 这关你什么事
[16:21] I didn’t mean anything by it. I’m just surprised. 没有 我只是很惊讶
[16:23] In fact, kids your age came out when they’re, like, six years old. 你这代很多五六岁就出柜了
[16:25] – Isn’t it cool to be gay now? – Oh, my God. – 现在当同性恋不是很酷吗 – 天啊
[16:28] – Did I upset you? – No. No, it’s just you have no idea what you are talking about. – 我惹你生气了吗 – 没有‥但你不知道你在说什么
[16:35] When did you come out? 你什么时候出柜的
[16:36] – In high school. – So for someone like you – 高中 – 对你这样的人来说
[16:38] I’m sure coming out probably made you more interesting 出柜一定让你变得更有趣
[16:41] but, for me, I was popular so I actually have something to lose. 但我本来就很受欢迎 所以出柜可能会让我失去一切
[16:45] It’s hard to find the courage to come out, but it’s worth it. 提起勇气出柜很困难 但是值得的
[16:48] Maybe for you. 对你来说也许是这样
[16:50] I don’t want being gay to be my identity. I like my identity. 我不想要同性恋成为我的身份认同 我喜欢原本的自己
[16:53] I don’t want to be the “gay Kappa girl” or the “lesbian cousin.” 我不想加入同志社团 或者只当某人的同志亲戚
[16:56] I don’t… I don’t wanna be “other,” okay? I just wanna be me. 我不想当其他人 只想做自己
[17:00] – By hiding who you are? – No, I’m… – 借由隐藏真正的自己 – 不对‥
[17:03] I came here to hook up, not to be lectured by some suburban mom in a bad cardigan. 我是来做爱的 不是来听老妈子说教
[17:07] Excuse you. I’m just trying to help. 不客气 我只是想帮忙
[17:15] – Hello, Kimberly. – I bought this tea at a store. I don’t have a hot plate. – 金柏丽 – 茶在店里买的 我没有电磁炉
[17:18] It’s okay. I was just doing my Friday night sweep 没关系 我习惯周五出来四处拜访
[17:22] looking for opioids. I didn’t expect anyone to be here. 检查有没有人嗑药 没想到会有人在家
[17:25] Oh, I’m taking advantage of the quiet to study. 没人在家很安静 所以我想趁机念书
[17:29] On a Friday night? You should be out with friends. 但周五晚上 你应该跟朋友出去玩的
[17:31] It’s okay. I’ll go out another night. 没关系 我改天再出去玩就好了
[17:34] Kimberly, the first week of school is when people find their friends. 金柏丽 大家都是在开学 第一周交到朋友的
[17:38] My first weekend, I skipped the Swedish mid- September party. 我大学的第一个周末 翘掉了瑞典的九月中派对
[17:42] That was when they found the inside joke they would be utilizing for the next four year 她们在那场派对想到了未来四年要用的圈内人笑话
[17:47] and I still don’t know who “Radish Face” is. 时至今日我 还是不知道谁是萝卜脸
[17:53] I fear it may be me. 有可能就是我
[17:54] Well, I can’t be the only one staying in today. 我一定不是今天唯一没出门的人
[17:56] Believe you are. 我想你是的
[17:58] Well, if you get lonely or have dark thought 如果你觉得孤单或有黑暗的想法
[18:00] come over and we can play a board game. 我们可以一起玩桌游
[18:03] It is my job to be available for… people like you. 我的工作就是照顾像你这样的人
[18:13] Wait for me! I’m coming! 等等我 我来了
[18:16] I deserve to have some fun. 我有权好好玩一场
[18:19] – Yes, let’s go! – Yes! – 太好了走吧 – 好耶
[18:21] Yo, we’re gonna see each other’s tits tonight. 我们今晚要坦诚相见
[18:37] Yes! Remember? 对 你记得吗
[18:40] What’s up, bitches? 你们好啊
[18:43] What are you doing here? 你来做什么
[18:45] I realized I’m not just gonna sit at home because one girl doesn’t want me here for no reason. 我才不要因为某人毫无原因不要我来 就关在家里
[18:49] There is a reason. She doesn’t like you. 原因很清楚她不喜欢你
[18:51] Well, she is definitely gonna like me after I give her this. 她一定会喜欢我的 我带了礼物来
[18:55] A basket of lavender soaps and hand creams? 薰衣草香皂和护手乳
[18:57] She’s the co- captain of the team, not your great- aunt. 她是球队副队长 不是你姨婆
[18:59] This is nice! It has bath crystals in it. 这很高级 里面加了浴盐
[19:02] Whatever, okay? I’m gonna go find Jena 随便啦 我要去找洁娜
[19:04] make her my best friend and replace you. 让她取代你成为我最好的朋友
[19:07] I’m your best friend? You’ve known me for, like, four weeks. 我是你最好的朋友 我们才认识四周耶
[19:13] Tragic. 真惨
[19:17] I said I was sorry. I don’t make the schedule! 我道歉过了 行程又不是我排的
[19:20] It’s like I don’t even have a girlfriend. 感觉我好像没有女友
[19:22] – I’m done. – Stop. Don’t do this, Jason! – 我受够了 – 不要走 别这样 杰森
[19:23] What the funck? Why are you in my room? 搞什么鬼 你为什么在我房间
[19:26] I brought you some soaps. 我带了香皂来给你
[19:38] So how does this work? 要怎么做
[19:40] Do we just take our clothes off and go inside? 把衣服脱掉直接进去吗
[19:43] I guess. 我想是吧
[19:57] This just got so real, so quick. I don’t think I can do this. 这一切太突然了 我觉得我办不到
[20:01] funck it. I’m going in! 管他的 我要进去了
[20:03] Oh, my God, Jocelyn. You have, like, perfect Keira Knightley boobs. 天啊 乔丝琳 你的胸部跟绮拉奈特莉一样完美
[20:08] Well, I’ll see you inside? 我们里头见了
[20:19] – Well… – Same time? – 那么‥ – 一起脱
[20:22] Same time. 一起脱
[20:36] – Okay. – Okay. – 好‥ – 好
[20:37] Let’s go! 走吧
[20:44] No, he went down the way! 他整个人倒下‥
[20:45] – He went down the whole way. – Holy… – 他一路走来 – 天啊…
[20:47] Whoa… Guys, stop. Hey, Leighton. 等一下‥蕾登
[20:49] – Oh, hey. – What’s up? – 噢 嘿 – 怎么了
[20:51] Are you, like, alone? 你自己一个人吗
[20:54] – Yeah. – But it’s a Friday night. – 对啊 – 今天是周五夜耶
[20:56] Yeah, I know it’s Friday. Maybe I’m going somewhere really fun. 我知道 也许我正要去很好玩的地方
[20:59] – Are you? – No. – 真的吗 – 不是
[21:02] Look, Leight. 听着 小蕾
[21:03] Just because those girls don’t wanna live with you doesn’t make you a loser. 她们不想跟你住 不代表你很糟糕
[21:07] Yo, what they did was not cool. 她们的行为很差劲
[21:09] – You told them? – Well, yeah. Of course I did. – 你跟他们说了 – 当然了
[21:12] I mean, that was really funcked up. 因为她们太过分了
[21:14] Yeah, for what it’s worth, we all felt so bad for you. 我们都为你感到很难过
[21:18] Okay. Well, this was horrible 好 这真是太糟糕了
[21:20] and I am… I’m gonna go drink until I forget this conversation ever happened. 我要喝到忘掉这段对话为止
[21:25] Leighton. Leighton! You’re gonna make friends soon. I know it. 蕾登‥你一定很快 就会交到朋友的
[21:28] Everything you’re saying is making it worse. Thank you. 你越说越糟糕 真是谢了
[21:30] Damn, she must be really hurting. Want to go throw knives at trees? 她一定很受伤 要不要对树丢刀子
[21:34] – Yep. – Let’s funcking go. – 好啊 – 走吧
[21:35] – Let’s go. – Yahoo! – 走吧 – 雅虎
[21:46] Okay, I… I don’t think you realize it but you’re aggressively cupping your breasts in shame. 你可能没发现 但你一直用手遮住自己的胸部
[21:51] Yes. You’re right. I am doing that. 真的耶 你说得对 真的是这样
[21:54] I’m fixing it now. Here we go. 我要放开了来罗
[21:59] I’m proud of you. Ready to mingle? 我为你感到骄傲 准备好跟大家交际了吗
[22:02] – Yeah. – Which group of butts looks more approachable? – 准备好了 – 哪一群屁股看起来比较友善
[22:05] The right or the left? 左边还是右边
[22:08] The right butts look kinder but I don’t know what I’m basing that on. 右边好像比较友善 但我说不出理由
[22:11] Yeah, no, I agree. Right butts, for sure. 我同意右边的比较友善
[22:13] Let’s go. 走吧
[22:16] Hey, Emma is on the lit mag? 艾玛上过文学杂志
[22:18] Hello, everybody! 大家好
[22:21] So embarrassing that we all wore the same outfit, right? 我们都穿一样的衣服 真是尴尬
[22:24] – Is this your first naked party? – No. Why would you say that? – 你们第一次参加裸体派对吧 – 才不是 为什么这么说
[22:28] Because you looked down at everyone’s junk multiple times. 因为你看了好几次大家的性器官
[22:31] Naked parties are about being comfortable in your skin 裸体派对的重点是与自己的身体自在相处
[22:33] not objectifying and catching a peek. 而不是物化偷窥别人
[22:35] Oh, no doubt. No doubt. I know that. 没错 我知道‥
[22:38] I just looked down again, didn’t I? 我又往下看了 对吧
[22:40] Yeah. 没错
[22:44] So we’re not even supposed to look? What is this? A naked party under Taliban rule? 连看都不行 这是塔利班举办的裸体派对吗
[22:48] Why are you two hanging out alone like a bunch of creeps? 为什么你们俩像怪人一样 自己站在一边
[22:51] People think you’re cops. 大家会以为你们是警察
[22:54] Maybe we should just go. I thought this would be the amazing, unforgettable party I’ve been waiting for 也许我们应该离开 我还以为这会是永生难忘的派对
[22:57] but that’s obviously not the case. 但显然不是如此
[23:00] No, we are gonna stay and we are gonna make the most of it together. 不行 我们要留下来 一起尽力享受
[23:05] Jocelyn, you seem so comfortable. 乔丝琳 你感觉很自在
[23:07] How can we be more like you? 能否教我们两招
[23:08] I pre- gamed a lot, so I’m crazy drunk. 我事前做好准备 现在很醉
[23:11] Okay. 好吧
[23:13] Here we go. 来吧
[23:27] Okay. Well, there’s a gift receipt in the basket. You have 14 days. 好吧 篮子里有发票 十四天内可以退换
[23:35] – Are you okay? – My funcking boyfriend just broke up with me. – 你还好吗 – 我男友刚才跟我分手了
[23:37] Okay. 好
[23:39] He can’t handle our soccer schedule. 他受不了足球队这么常练球
[23:41] He says I’m never around 他说我都不陪他
[23:43] like my life should revolve around hanging out in his frat basement 好像我应该绕着他转
[23:44] while he and his friends flick each other in the nuts. 跟他去兄弟会地下室 看他和朋友弹彼此的蛋蛋
[23:48] – Sounds like a real winner. – You don’t funcking know him. – 还真是个好男人 – 你又不了解他
[23:50] His dog just died. 他的狗刚过世
[23:51] I should not have said that. 我不该那么说的
[23:54] It’s okay. He does suck. 没关系 他确实很差劲
[23:57] It’s just, not like guys are lining up for me, so… 但我也没什么好挑的
[24:01] Jena, what? You’re so pretty. 你在说什么 你那么漂亮
[24:02] – Oh, funck you. – You are! – 你去死啦 – 真的
[24:04] You’re tall, you’re ripped, and you’re, like, so good at soccer. 你身材又好 而且足球踢得很好
[24:08] That’s why it kills me that you don’t like me. 所以你不喜欢我 让我很难过
[24:10] So, look, if this guy doesn’t get that, funck him. 如果他不懂得欣赏 管他去死
[24:13] Move on. There’s plenty of guys out there. 忘了他吧 天底下的男人多的是
[24:17] Thanks. 谢了
[24:20] So are we good now? 我们可以和好吗
[24:22] ‘Cause I’d love it if you stopped kicking the shit out of me on the field. 希望你可以不要在场上欺负我了
[24:25] Yeah, we’re good. 好 我们可以和好
[24:28] But you’re wrong about one thing. 但有件事你错了
[24:29] There aren’t many guys our age who can handle being with girls like us, 同龄男生中能接受我们这种女生的并不多
[24:33] so good luck finding one. 祝你好运
[24:39] I mean, come on. It’s a naked party! 拜托 这是裸体派对
[24:42] Everybody looks at everybody. 所有人都会彼此打量
[24:44] You just can’t look like you’re looking. 重点是不能看得太明显
[24:46] Like, right now, I just glanced at your boobs three times. 比方说 我刚才 就瞄了你胸部三次
[24:49] No, you did not! You were looking at my eyes. 才没有 你明明看着我的眼睛
[24:51] I micro- glanced. The left one is bigger. 我偷瞄的你左边的胸部比较大
[24:54] Holy hell, she’s right. Your left one is bigger. 天啊 她说得没错 左边的真的比较大
[24:58] Hey, do any of you know where a girl named Sarah is? 你们知道叫莎拉的 女生在哪里吗
[25:02] – No. – Sorry. – 不知道 – 抱歉
[25:03] I don’t. 我也不知道
[25:05] – Did you see that? – Micro- glance! – 你看到了吗 – 偷瞄一眼
[25:10] I’m gonna get a drink. 我要去拿酒
[25:19] What the hell? 搞什么
[25:20] Oh! Of course it’s you. 又是你
[25:22] – You know what? No. – You spilled my drink. – 你够了 – 是你撞翻了我的饮料
[25:25] And I’m sorry about that but I already know where this is going. 我很抱歉 但我知道你接下来会说什么
[25:27] You’re gonna say something mean to me and make me feel bad about myself. 你会对我说不好的话 让我讨厌自己
[25:29] I’m a good person! 我是个好人
[25:31] Did I jerk your boyfriend’s dick? I did! But if I knew he had a girlfriend 我是帮你男友打了手枪 但要是我知道他有女友
[25:35] I wouldn’t have done it. 就不会那么做了
[25:37] Please stop being mean to me. I’m sorry! 不要对我这么坏了对不起
[25:41] Come over here. 跟我来
[25:46] I know I’ve been less than kind. 我知道 我最近对你很刻薄
[25:49] It’s because I fought super- hard for you in the first cut. 这是因为我第一次筛选 为你说很多话
[25:52] Staff was split about your submission and people preferred this guy 工作人员对你的作品意见分歧 大家更喜欢另一个男生
[25:55] but I thought your stuff was funny, so I pushed for you 但我觉得你的东西很好笑 所以我为你说话
[25:58] which then made me look like an idiot 这让我看起来很傻
[26:00] when everyone found out that the girl I supported had a jack- fest with my “boyf” the night before. 因为大家发现我支持的女生 前一晚帮我男友打手枪
[26:05] – You liked my submission? – It was pretty solid. 你喜欢我的作品 – 我觉得很不错
[26:07] – Pretty solid? – You’re a first- year. Take it easy. – 不错而已 – 你才一年级 别太贪心
[26:10] So, wait, can we just please be good now? 拜托 我们可以和好吗
[26:14] I don’t want you to hate me. 我不希望你讨厌我
[26:16] – Yeah, we can be good. – I think I need to hug you. – 好我们可以和好 – 我想要抱你
[26:23] Oh, jeez, my abs rubbed off on you. 天啊 我的腹肌沾在你身上了
[26:26] My boob contour got on you too. 我的胸部线条也沾在你身上了
[26:28] We both contoured? I love us! 我们都画了线条 太棒了
[26:40] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[26:44] This will be quick. 我很快就会说完
[26:46] Oh, shit. You’re wasted. 老天 你喝醉了
[26:49] Nico, at the naked party, I had an epiphany. 尼可 我在裸体派对上顿悟
[26:52] You are going to French tutor me in French, please. 你来当我的法文家教 教我法文 拜托你
[26:59] You’re asking me to tutor you at one in the morning? 你半夜一点跑来请我当家教
[27:01] Yeah. 对啊
[27:04] Sure, I’ll tutor you. 好啊 我来教你
[27:07] Oh, excellent, and I appreciate. 太好了 谢谢你
[27:11] Good night. 晚安
[27:13] – That’s it? – That’ll be all, tutor. Thank you! – 就这样 – 就这样家教 谢谢你
[27:18] What? 什么
[27:29] Hello, John. Your hat looks stupid, and the school you founded sucks. 约翰 你的帽子好蠢 你创办的学校烂透了
[27:34] But I’m sorry you died in the snow. 我很遗憾你死在雪中
[27:40] – Hello? – Hey. – 喂 – 嘿
[27:42] – it’s Chloe. – Who? – 我是克萝依 – 谁
[27:43] You had my nipples in your mouth in a minivan today? 你今天在休旅车上含过我奶头
[27:46] What do you want? Look, did you not sufficiently lecture me in your car? 你想干吗 你在车上说教得还不够吗
[27:49] I’m just calling to check in on you. 我只是打来看看你的状况
[27:51] I could tell you’re in a really bad place and just wanted to say that, it gets better. 我看得出你心情很差 所以只是想跟你说 事情会好转的
[27:56] Oh, my God. Are you funcking serious? You’re “It Gets Better- ing” me? 天啊 你是认真的吗 “事情会好转的”
[28:00] Yeah, no, I am fine. You drive a Ford Windstar. You get better? 我好得很 你的车烂透了 你才需要好转吧
[28:05] My… my life is great. Why is everyone funcking pitying me? 我的人生很棒 为什么大家都要怜悯我
[28:09] Have you seen me? I’m smart, stylish, and as it turns out 你了解我吗 我聪明又时髦 除此之外
[28:12] I’m really funcking good at math. I’m thriving! 我的数学很好我好的不得了
[28:15] But you’re living a lie. 但你活在谎言中
[28:16] Yeah, I know! You don’t think I funcking know that? 我知道 你以为我不知道吗
[28:23] I’m thriving! 我好的不得了
[28:26] – Stop right there! Don’t move! – funck! – 站住不要动 – 该死
[28:30] Hey, I said stop! 我叫你站住
[28:32] Go around, go around! 包抄她‥
[28:34] Stop running! 别跑了
[28:35] 导 演 佐伊·卡萨维特斯
欲望女大生

文章导航

Previous Post: 欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号