时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | That is the sexiest funcking thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过 最性感的事了 |
[00:09] | – You had a one- night stand? – I know. | – 你有了一夜情 – 我知道 |
[00:12] | I’ve never done anything like that before. | 我以前从没做过这种事 |
[00:14] | You know those girls that are, like, confident? | 你知道那种充满自信的女生吗 |
[00:16] | – Yeah, I hate them. – Me too. | – 我恨她们 – 我也是 |
[00:17] | I just pretended to be one of them. | 我只是模仿成她们的样子 |
[00:20] | Okay, I walked right up to him and decided to be that bitch! | 我走到他身边 假装自己充满自信 |
[00:24] | I don’t know. I still think sex is better when it’s with someone you love | 但我还是觉得跟 心爱的人做爱会比较好 |
[00:27] | and it’s an expression of your commitment. | 这显示双方的承诺 |
[00:29] | – Damn it! – That is so boring, Kimberly. | – 好痛 – 你真无趣金柏丽 |
[00:32] | I’m with you, Whitney. Sex is better with strangers. | 我支持你惠妮 跟陌生人做爱比较好 |
[00:34] | – End of story. – That is not what I said. | – 就这么简单 – 我哪有这样讲 |
[00:41] | What? | 干吗 |
[00:42] | First of all, good morning. | 首先早安 |
[00:44] | And second of all, where were you last night? | 再来你昨晚去了哪里 |
[00:46] | Oh, my God! She had a one- night stand too! | 老天她也有一夜情 |
[00:49] | funck! I’m so lame. | 可恶我好逊喔 |
[00:51] | You ditched us last night and you ignored 20 texts from Kimberly. | 你昨晚抛下我们 还无视金柏丽传的二十则讯息 |
[00:54] | And I’m on a limited data plan. | 我的方案没有吃到饱耶 |
[00:56] | – They still have those? – Yeah. They do. | – 现在还有这种方案 – 当然有罗 |
[00:58] | And so, now if someone texts me, what do I do? | 现在有人传讯息给我怎么办 |
[01:01] | I have to respond with an e- mail or just hope that I run into them. | 回他们电子邮件 还是到路上去堵人 |
[01:04] | Okay, look. I know that we are all roommate | 听着 我知道我们是室友 |
[01:07] | but that does not mean that I have to tell you where I’m going and what I’m doing. | 这不表示我的一举一动 都得跟你们报备 |
[01:10] | Okay, we literally met, like, three days ago. | 我们三天前才认识 |
[01:12] | I don’t even remember your last names. | 我甚至不记得你们姓什么 |
[01:13] | Well, my last name, it’s Finkle. Kimberly Finkle. | 我姓芬可 金柏丽芬可 |
[01:16] | And last night, Kimberly Finkle was worried that Leighton Murray got human- trafficked. | 昨晚金柏丽芬可很担心 蕾登莫瑞可能被绑架了 |
[01:20] | – Okay, Kim. – What? It happens. They snatch girls. | – 你够了小金 – 真的有人会绑架女生 |
[01:23] | Okay. Okay. You’re right. I get it. | 好吧‥你说得对 |
[01:26] | I understand that as a pretty, blonde woman, I am a target. | 身为金发女性 我可能是罪犯的目标 |
[01:29] | How did this become a compliment to you? | 你怎么会把这当成称赞 |
[01:34] | From now on, I will tell you when I am not coming home | 从今以后我不回家会先跟你们说 |
[01:38] | but no more details beyond that, okay? | 但我不会告诉你们 更多细节可以吗 |
[01:41] | No, I will not agree to that. I came to college to hear about my roommates’ sexploits. | 我不同意我上大学 就是为了听室友的性爱故事 |
[01:44] | So sit down and tell us who was inside you! | 坐下告诉我们谁进了你体内 |
[01:47] | – Bela. – No! | – 贝拉 – 不对 |
[01:48] | Why am I the only fun one around here? | 为什么你们这么无趣 |
[02:06] | I’m so excited that classes are finally starting. | 我很高兴终于要开始上课了 |
[02:08] | Oh, God! You were, like, valedictorian or some shit. Weren’t you? | 老天 你该不会是 全校第一名毕业的吧 |
[02:12] | I was. And the salutatorian’s GPA wasn’t even close. | 没错 而且第二名的在校成绩跟我差得可远了 |
[02:16] | – What classes are you taking? – I literally don’t even know. | – 你选了哪些课 – 我真的不知道 |
[02:19] | I just signed up for anything that started with “Intro.” | 课名有"入门"的我都选了 |
[02:21] | Oh, I’m over there. I’ll catch you later, okay? | 我要往那里晚点见了 |
[02:24] | – Bye! – Bye! | – 再见 – 再见 |
[02:36] | 麦斯 你要宣布我们分手的事吗 | |
[02:44] | – Oh, hi! Leighton’s brother, Nico! – Hey. | 是你 蕾登的哥哥 尼可 – 嗨 |
[02:48] | – Morning. – Morning. Happy FDOC. | – 早安啊 – 早安 开快 |
[02:51] | “First day of classes.” | – 什么 – 开学快乐 |
[02:53] | Oh, right. | 对喔 |
[02:55] | So how was the rest of your night? | 昨晚后来怎么样 |
[02:57] | – It got kinda nuts. – Nice! | – 有点疯狂 – 真有你的 |
[02:59] | Yeah, I drank way too much and woke up somewhere I… | 对啊我喝了太多醒来时‥ |
[03:03] | definitely shouldn’t have been. You know how it goes. | 出现在不该出现的地方 |
[03:04] | – Yeah, for sure. – I’m always doing that. | – 你懂的 – 对我懂 |
[03:06] | I never wake up in my own bed. | 我也常这样 我很少在自己的床上醒来 |
[03:10] | Oh, shit, are you taking French Revolution and Romanticism? | 你要去上法国大革命 和浪漫主义吗 |
[03:12] | I am! Are you? | 对你也是吗 |
[03:14] | No, I did last year. | 没有我去年修过了 |
[03:15] | That class is legit, though. You must really like French. | 那堂课很棒你一定很喜欢法文 |
[03:18] | I do. It’s kind of my best subject. | 没错法文是我的拿手科目 |
[03:20] | In high school, I won a certificate that was signed by the lieutenant governor of Arizona. | 我高中时拿过 有亚利桑那州副州长签名的奖状 |
[03:23] | No big deal. | 没什么啦 |
[03:25] | – All right. Well, I’d better go. – Okay. | – 这样啊 我该走了 – 好 |
[03:29] | Hey. Happy FDOC. | 对了 开快 |
[03:32] | You remembered! | 你竟然记起来了 |
[03:56] | – Hello? – Go, Foxes, go | – 喂 – "狐狸队加油" |
[03:58] | ♪ Fight on for Essex Shout it out loud ♪ | ♪ 为艾赛克斯学院战斗 大声呐喊 ♪ |
[04:05] | – Okay, I’m hanging up. – My daughter, she goes to Essex! | – 我要挂了 – 是我女儿她上艾赛克斯 |
[04:08] | – Okay, bye. – No…Don’t hang up. Don’t hang up. | – 再见 – 等一下‥别挂‥ |
[04:09] | How are ya? | 你好吗 |
[04:11] | Are you loving it, or what? | 喜欢大学生活吗 |
[04:13] | – Yeah. I don’t know. It’s fine. – What do you mean “fine”? | – 还可以吧 – 什么叫还可以 |
[04:16] | Honey, it’s the first week of college. | 女儿上大学的第一周 |
[04:17] | It’s, like, probably the best seven days of your whole life! What are you talking about? | 应该要是你这辈子最棒的七天 说什么傻话 |
[04:22] | Did you make up with Esme and Francesca yet? | 你跟艾丝密 还有凡雀嘉和好了吗 |
[04:24] | What? No, no, I don’t even think about them anymore. | 什么 我早就忘记她们了 |
[04:26] | They can live their lives, and I can live mine. | 她们可以过自己的生活 我们井水不犯河水 |
[04:29] | Well, that’s great, honey. I’m glad. | 那很好啊亲爱的 我很高兴 |
[04:31] | What else? Have you… have you met any cute boys, or what? | 还有呢 你认识帅哥了吗 |
[04:34] | Yeah, a few. | 是认识了一些 |
[04:36] | I’m actually already pregnant, and I have no idea who the father is. | 我现在怀孕了 不知道是谁的种 |
[04:39] | Honey, no… What did we say about that joke? | 女儿 我们说过不开这种玩笑的 |
[04:44] | It is a joke, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[04:46] | Look, I gotta go, but I love you, okay? | 我得挂了 我爱你 |
[04:48] | Okay. I love you too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[04:49] | But seriously, you were joking, right? | 你刚才是在开玩笑吧 |
[04:51] | Seriously, please don’t get pregnant! | 说真的 不要怀孕了 |
[04:59] | – Yeah! – I love it so much. | – 对啊 – 我好喜欢 |
[05:09] | Esme, Esme’s roommate. | 你好艾丝密 艾丝密的室友 |
[05:12] | Leighton, wait. How have you been? | 蕾登 等一下 你过得怎么样 |
[05:14] | Francesca and I were worried about you. | 凡雀嘉和我很担心你 |
[05:17] | I have been amazing. Actually, my new roommates are phenomenal. | 我过得很好 我的新室友太棒了 |
[05:20] | – We all get along so well. – Would you like to sit with us? | – 我们处得很好 – 你要坐我们旁边吗 |
[05:24] | Oh, that’s so sweet but actually, a bunch of new friends I made are saving me a seat. | 你人真好 但我的新朋友 帮我留了座位 |
[05:31] | – Hi! – Hey. Yeah, they’re so cute, but thank you. | – 嗨 – 嘿 是啊 她们好可爱 但还是谢谢你 |
[05:35] | Well, I am happy you’re doing well. | 你过得很好我很开心 |
[05:38] | Same. Same to you. I’ll see you both at graduation? | 我也是‥毕业典礼见了 |
[05:42] | If you make it! | 前提是你们能毕业 |
[05:43] | Welcome to Math 350. | 这堂课是进阶数学 |
[05:46] | We’re gonna start today off with a quick assessment test. | 首先要进行评量测验 |
[05:51] | Yay. | 开心吧 |
[05:55] | All right. Nice pass. Switch it. Jena to Whitney. | 妙传 换人 洁娜补上惠妮 |
[05:59] | Come on. Get clear. | 跑出空档 |
[06:00] | Nice! | 很好 |
[06:02] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[06:05] | That’s you, Jena! That’s you! Go… | 你的球 洁娜 快‥ |
[06:07] | Over here! Here. Here! | 传给我‥ |
[06:14] | Motherfuncker! | 王八蛋 |
[06:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:18] | My bad. | 是我的错 |
[06:20] | What the hell kind of a shot was that? I was open. | 那是哪门子的射门 我明明有空档 |
[06:28] | You have a funcking wife? | 你有老婆 |
[06:29] | – Okay, I swear. I was going to tell you. – When, Dalton? When? | – 我本来打算要告诉你的 – 什么时候 道顿 |
[06:32] | When we were funcking on your sofa, or when we were funcking in your car? | 我们在你家沙发 还是在你车上做爱的时候 |
[06:34] | It’s complicated. Michelle and I have been having problem | 事情很复杂 蜜雪儿和我有问题‥ |
[06:37] | – and so…- Oh, you have? Oh, my God. Is one of you cheating? | – 真的吗 天啊 你们当中有人出轨吗 |
[06:40] | – I’m trying to be honest with you right now! – Oh, you want honesty? | – 我想跟你实话实说 – 现在要说实话吗 |
[06:43] | Okay, you’re a funcking creep. I’m a funcking catch. Never speak to me again. | 你是变态 算我糊涂 以后不要跟我说话了 |
[06:46] | Whitney, please stop. | 惠妮 别这样 |
[06:47] | Michelle and I haven’t slept together in months. | 蜜雪儿和我好几个月没上床了 |
[06:49] | We’re barely married anymore, okay? | 我们的婚姻已经名存实亡了 |
[06:52] | I think what you and I have is real. | 我们之间的感情是真的 |
[06:53] | Please don’t throw it away because I haven’t found the right time | 别因为我还没找到时机 跟她分手就这样放弃 |
[06:56] | to end things with her. Do whatever you want. You and I are done. | 你想怎样就怎样 我们结束了 |
[06:59] | Will you just not… | 可不可以‥ |
[07:00] | And this better not affect my playing time! | 不准因为这件事减我上场时间 |
[07:01] | Okay, okay. | 好‥ |
[07:05] | funck. | 该死 |
[07:08] | Bonjour. | [法语]早安‥ |
[07:09] | – Bonjour. – Bonjour. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[07:15] | Bonjour. | 大家早 欢迎 |
[08:37] | Kimberly. | 金柏丽 |
[08:42] | I think this class is too advanced for you. | 我觉得这门课对你来说太难了 |
[08:45] | I suggest that you drop it. | 我建议你退选 |
[08:46] | What? But French is my best subject. | 什么 可是法文是我最拿手的科目 |
[08:49] | I… I know I didn’t do great today, but I can catch up. I’m… I’m sure of it. | 我知道我今天表现不好 但我很确定我能赶上的 |
[08:53] | Well, ultimately the decision is your | 最终决定权在你手上 |
[08:55] | but I promise I am suggesting this because it is best for you. | 但我保证我这么说是为了你好 |
[09:00] | You are not ready. | 你还没准备好 |
[09:12] | Welcome to The Catullan. | 欢迎来到卡特兰社 |
[09:14] | You eight should be proud of yourselves for making it through the first cut. | 你们八个很荣幸 通过第一次筛选 |
[09:16] | – You’re officially funny. – Or at least marginally funnier than the unfunny people who we’ve already cut. | – 你们很好笑 – 或至少比我们淘汰掉的人好笑 |
[09:21] | Hi. Bela Malhotra. | 我是贝拉摩赫查 |
[09:22] | I’ve been working on this piece where Billie Eilish raps a warranty page of a printer manual. | 我正在揣摩怪奇比莉饶舌唱出印表机保证书的样子 |
[09:26] | – It goes like this. – Well, I… I’m sorry. | – 大概是这样 – 抱歉‥ |
[09:28] | Were our unspoken rules not clear enough here? | 我们的不成文规定不够清楚吗 |
[09:30] | New members aren’t allowed to pitch yet. | 新成员没有资格提案 |
[09:32] | For the next six weeks, you’ll be interning as our support staff. | 接下来六周 你们要担任我们的助手 |
[09:35] | If I want Bark Thins and a mocha you will get me Bark Thins and a mocha. | 如果我说想要饼干和摩卡咖啡 你们就得拿来给我 |
[09:39] | And don’t be cute and try to write a funny name on my cup. You will be cut. | 别想在我的杯子上写笑话 你会被淘汰 |
[09:42] | I’m confused. Are we not writers? | 我不懂 我们不是写手吗 |
[09:44] | Not yet. Those of you who are still around in October | 还不是 到十月还没被淘汰的人 |
[09:46] | will submit your final pieces for consideration. | 就能缴交作品以供审查 |
[09:48] | But, for now, let’s celebrate your small, recent accomplishment | 现在 来庆祝你们微不足道的成功 |
[09:51] | and the long, unrelenting road ahead with a little bit of snacks and chitchat. | 以及前方漫长艰困的道路吧 来吃点心聊天 |
[10:05] | Hey, Evangeline, can I talk to you for a moment? | 伊凡洁琳 可以跟你说句话吗 |
[10:07] | Sure. | 好 |
[10:08] | – I’ll catch up with you guys later. – Yeah. | – 我等等再去找你们 – 好 |
[10:09] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[10:12] | Hey. I know you and I got off on the wrong foot | 我知道我们一开始处得不好 |
[10:15] | and I… I don’t want things to be weird between us. | 我不希望我们之间尴尬 |
[10:18] | I sent you an e- mail, apologizing. Did you get it? | 我寄了一封道歉信给你 你看到了吗 |
[10:20] | I did. I thought I wrote you back. | 我看到了 我以为我已经回信给你了 |
[10:23] | Oh, maybe it got stuck in my outbox. It happens. | 可能卡在寄件匣 有时候会这样 |
[10:27] | – Yep. It did. – Okay. | – 确实是这样 没错 – 好 |
[10:29] | Here. Just sent it! | 寄出去了 |
[10:36] | Did you get it? | 收到了吗 |
[10:38] | – I… I did. – Great. | – 收到了 – 太好了 |
[10:50] | Hey, so what did you guys think of your first day of classes? | 你们开学第一天觉得怎么样 |
[10:53] | Like, was it easier than you expected or harder, or, like, way harder? | 课程比想像中简单还是难 还是超级难 |
[10:56] | – Easier. – Easy. | – 比较简单‥ – 简单 |
[10:58] | – Easier, not harder? – Easier. | – 不是比较难 – 比较简单‥ |
[10:59] | Yeah. yeah, I know. I thought this place was supposed to be hard | 对啊‥我以为大学课业会很难 |
[11:03] | but my public school education definitely prepared me for it. Definitely. | 但是公立高中 绝对让我做好准备了 |
[11:07] | Like, I’m gonna… I’m gonna go do my homework and I’ll probably be done in, like, four seconds. | 我要去做作业 应该四秒钟就写完了 |
[11:10] | But, you know, you’ve just gotta laugh, right? Like, it’s just… it’s funny. | 让人很想笑对吧 真是好笑 |
[11:19] | Was that weird? | 她是不是怪怪的 |
[11:21] | Oh, I wasn’t really listening. | 我没认真听 |
[11:32] | Miss Murray. | 莫瑞小姐 |
[11:33] | Can I talk to you about yesterday’s assessment test? | 能跟你聊聊 昨天的评量测验吗 |
[11:35] | Before you say anything you should know that my father did pay for this building. | 在你说话前 你要知道 这栋建筑是我爸出钱盖的 |
[11:40] | Okay. Noted. | 我知道了 |
[11:41] | What I was going to say is that you got the highest score in the class. | 我要说的是 你得到全班最高分 |
[11:46] | Wait, really? | 真的吗 |
[11:47] | – I did the best? – Yeah. | – 我最高分 – 是的 |
[11:51] | I mean, I would have thought everyone did well. It was so stupid and easy. | 我以为大家都考得很好 毕竟题目那么简单 |
[11:54] | Okay. Well, that’s kind of insulting. | 这么说有点伤人 |
[11:56] | Regardless, you need to be in a much higher- level class. | 总之你应该去上更进阶的课 |
[12:00] | Also, I want to increase the number of women in my seminar. | 此外我希望 我的研讨课多一点女学生 |
[12:03] | To one. So would you consider moving up? | 增加到一位 你有兴趣参加吗 |
[12:08] | Sure. On one condition. | 当然可以 但我有一个条件 |
[12:11] | Based on yesterday’s placement test | 根据昨天的评量测验 |
[12:13] | one extraordinary student has been selected to join my advanced section | 有一位杰出的学生 获选参加我的进阶班 |
[12:18] | and that student is Leighton Murray. | 这位学生就是蕾登莫瑞 |
[12:22] | She is a charming and dynamic young woman | 她是一位迷人 充满活力的年轻女性 |
[12:26] | who seems like a wonderful friend who you’d hate to lose. | 她似乎是个很好的朋友 失去她是你的损失 |
[12:30] | Now we know that she is objectively the smartest person here. | 现在我们知道 客观来看她是班上最聪明的学生 |
[12:37] | Congrats, Leighton. | 恭喜你 蕾登 |
[12:38] | Hashtag, on to bigger and better things. | 主题标签迈向更大更好的目标 |
[12:51] | – Hey, Jena. I love those toe shoes. – Hey, Willow. | – 洁娜 我喜欢你的五指鞋 – 薇萝 |
[12:56] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[12:57] | That look she gave you was true hatred. I would have cried. | 她看你的眼神充满怨恨 是我就哭了 |
[13:01] | What are you up to tonight? | 你今晚有什么计划 |
[13:02] | Nothing. I’m doing nothing in my apartment, by myself. | 没有 我自己一个人 待在家里没事做 |
[13:05] | Willow, why are you being weird? | 薇萝 你怎么怪怪的 |
[13:07] | – I am not being weird. – You’re totally being weird. What’s going on? | – 我哪有怪 – 你超怪的 怎么回事 |
[13:12] | I’m going to Jena’s house with the rest of the team. | 我和球队所有人都要去洁娜家 |
[13:15] | Are you serious? She invited everyone but me? | 你说真的吗 她邀请了我以外的所有人 |
[13:17] | No, no. She did not! She also didn’t invite Brittany. | 才没有‥她也没邀请布列妮 |
[13:20] | – Who’s Brittany? – She’s studying abroad. | – 谁是布列妮 – 她在国外念书 |
[13:23] | Don’t worry! I’ll go tonight and talk up how chill you are. | 别担心啦 我今晚去会跟大家说你有多棒 |
[13:28] | I’ll fix this! | 帮你扭转形象 |
[13:30] | – Okay. – Okay. Thank you. | – 好的 – 好吧 谢谢你 |
[13:35] | Oh, I don’t know, man. | 我不知道耶 |
[13:36] | – I just thought college would be a lot more fun – and crazy than it’s been so far. – Yeah. | – 我以为大学会更疯更好玩 – 是啊 |
[13:40] | I’ve been here six days. I’ve made multiple enemie | 才开学六天就树敌无数 |
[13:42] | and I’ve had zero three- way kisses. | 还没有三角接吻过 |
[13:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:45] | I mean, two weeks ago, I was in Ohio | 两周前 我人还在俄亥俄州 |
[13:47] | and tonight I’m going to a naked party. | 今晚我要参加裸体派对 |
[13:49] | Not many of those in Akron. | 阿克伦可没有这种事情 |
[13:51] | – I’m sorry. What? – Oh, Akron is a city in Ohio. | – 你刚才说什么 – 阿克伦是俄亥俄州的城市 |
[13:55] | Bitch, you know that’s not the detail I want! | 你明知道我不是问这个 |
[13:59] | – Oh, my God, Travis. It’s looking so good! – Yeah. | – 天啊 崔维斯 真好看 – 没错 |
[14:02] | What is going on in here? It smells awful. | 这里是怎么回事 好难闻的味道 |
[14:05] | Yeah, Travis is contouring my body. He’s using makeup to subtly enhance my banging bod. | 崔维斯在帮我画肌肉线条 用化妆品让我变得更性感 |
[14:09] | – It’s impressive, right? – Yeah. Nobody has that many abs. | – 很厉害吧 – 没有人有那么多块腹肌 |
[14:11] | Yeah, those lines are way too dark. All right? You look like a xylophone. | 线条颜色太深了 你活像是台木琴 |
[14:14] | Check yourself. | 别乱说 |
[14:15] | These are professional- grade tools that I bought gently- used on eBay. | 这可是我在网路上 买的九成新二手专业工具 |
[14:19] | Yeah, but why are you doing this? | 你为什么要做这种事 |
[14:20] | Because I’m going to a naked party! | 因为我要参加裸体派对 |
[14:23] | – To a what? – So you’re going to an orgy? | – 参加什么 – 所以是杂交派对吗 |
[14:27] | No… It’s not an orgy! It’s a normal party, | 不是杂交派对是正常的派对 |
[14:29] | except with naked people. And I’m not going to it. | 只是要裸体 而且不只有我参加 |
[14:31] | We’re going to it. | 我们也都要去 |
[14:32] | Travis, could you move to my back while I address my roommates? | 崔维斯 先喷背后 我在跟室友说话 |
[14:35] | I have come up with undeniable reasons why each of you should join me and party nude. | 我想到了你们非参加裸体派对不可的理由 |
[14:40] | – Leighton, you’re first. – You are not going to convince me to go! | – 蕾登 首先是你 – 你说服不了我的 |
[14:43] | – I’m gonna head out. – Where… where are you going? | – 我要出门了 – 你要去哪里 |
[14:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I forget to mention where I was going? | 抱歉 我没跟你说吗 |
[14:47] | Right, I didn’t, because it’s none of your business. | 我是没说 因为不关你的事 |
[14:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:51] | Savage. | 好凶 |
[14:56] | – Whitney Chase. – Yeah, I can’t make it. | – 惠妮却斯 – 我没办法 |
[14:57] | – Why is everyone opposed to this party? – Because it sounds weird, Bela! | – 为什么大家都这么抗拒 – 因为感觉很怪贝拉 |
[15:02] | Fine. Kimberly, it’s just us two. | 好吧 金柏丽 只剩我们俩了 |
[15:06] | Men have objectified women’s bodies for tens, if not hundreds of years. | 男人物化女性身体长达上百年‥ |
[15:09] | Bela, I’m sorry. I can’t make time for this. | 贝拉 对不起 我腾不出时间 |
[15:12] | – Why can’t you make time for this? – I just can’t. | – 为什么腾不出时间 – 就是无法 |
[15:14] | Wha… what… | 为‥ |
[15:18] | Why is there a tan ass- print on our couch? | 为什么沙发上会有屁股印 |
[15:20] | What you should be asking is why aren’t there four? | 你应该问的问题是为什么只有一个 |
[15:29] | 洁娜的派对情况如何 我为了今晚拒绝很多邀约 | |
[15:39] | What? | 什么 |
[15:47] | God, you’re so much hotter than your profile. | 你本人比照片好看多了 |
[15:50] | It’s like a reverse catfish. | 是照"骗"的相反 |
[15:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:54] | I’m so sorry. Does this car seat come out? It’s really digging into my boob. | 抱歉 这个座椅可以拆掉吗 它一直撞到我胸部 |
[15:58] | Oh, it’s, like, a whole thing to remove it | 拆起来很麻烦‥ |
[16:00] | you know… It’s fine. Let’s just… | 那没关系‥ |
[16:05] | Hey, do you go to Essex? | 你是艾赛克斯的学生吗 |
[16:08] | How… how did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:10] | Your keychain? | 你的钥匙圈 |
[16:14] | What’s wrong? Are you not out? | 怎么了 你还没出柜吗 |
[16:17] | No, I’m… | 我只是‥ |
[16:19] | I’m sorry. How is that any of your business? | 抱歉 这关你什么事 |
[16:21] | I didn’t mean anything by it. I’m just surprised. | 没有 我只是很惊讶 |
[16:23] | In fact, kids your age came out when they’re, like, six years old. | 你这代很多五六岁就出柜了 |
[16:25] | – Isn’t it cool to be gay now? – Oh, my God. | – 现在当同性恋不是很酷吗 – 天啊 |
[16:28] | – Did I upset you? – No. No, it’s just you have no idea what you are talking about. | – 我惹你生气了吗 – 没有‥但你不知道你在说什么 |
[16:35] | When did you come out? | 你什么时候出柜的 |
[16:36] | – In high school. – So for someone like you | – 高中 – 对你这样的人来说 |
[16:38] | I’m sure coming out probably made you more interesting | 出柜一定让你变得更有趣 |
[16:41] | but, for me, I was popular so I actually have something to lose. | 但我本来就很受欢迎 所以出柜可能会让我失去一切 |
[16:45] | It’s hard to find the courage to come out, but it’s worth it. | 提起勇气出柜很困难 但是值得的 |
[16:48] | Maybe for you. | 对你来说也许是这样 |
[16:50] | I don’t want being gay to be my identity. I like my identity. | 我不想要同性恋成为我的身份认同 我喜欢原本的自己 |
[16:53] | I don’t want to be the “gay Kappa girl” or the “lesbian cousin.” | 我不想加入同志社团 或者只当某人的同志亲戚 |
[16:56] | I don’t… I don’t wanna be “other,” okay? I just wanna be me. | 我不想当其他人 只想做自己 |
[17:00] | – By hiding who you are? – No, I’m… | – 借由隐藏真正的自己 – 不对‥ |
[17:03] | I came here to hook up, not to be lectured by some suburban mom in a bad cardigan. | 我是来做爱的 不是来听老妈子说教 |
[17:07] | Excuse you. I’m just trying to help. | 不客气 我只是想帮忙 |
[17:15] | – Hello, Kimberly. – I bought this tea at a store. I don’t have a hot plate. | – 金柏丽 – 茶在店里买的 我没有电磁炉 |
[17:18] | It’s okay. I was just doing my Friday night sweep | 没关系 我习惯周五出来四处拜访 |
[17:22] | looking for opioids. I didn’t expect anyone to be here. | 检查有没有人嗑药 没想到会有人在家 |
[17:25] | Oh, I’m taking advantage of the quiet to study. | 没人在家很安静 所以我想趁机念书 |
[17:29] | On a Friday night? You should be out with friends. | 但周五晚上 你应该跟朋友出去玩的 |
[17:31] | It’s okay. I’ll go out another night. | 没关系 我改天再出去玩就好了 |
[17:34] | Kimberly, the first week of school is when people find their friends. | 金柏丽 大家都是在开学 第一周交到朋友的 |
[17:38] | My first weekend, I skipped the Swedish mid- September party. | 我大学的第一个周末 翘掉了瑞典的九月中派对 |
[17:42] | That was when they found the inside joke they would be utilizing for the next four year | 她们在那场派对想到了未来四年要用的圈内人笑话 |
[17:47] | and I still don’t know who “Radish Face” is. | 时至今日我 还是不知道谁是萝卜脸 |
[17:53] | I fear it may be me. | 有可能就是我 |
[17:54] | Well, I can’t be the only one staying in today. | 我一定不是今天唯一没出门的人 |
[17:56] | Believe you are. | 我想你是的 |
[17:58] | Well, if you get lonely or have dark thought | 如果你觉得孤单或有黑暗的想法 |
[18:00] | come over and we can play a board game. | 我们可以一起玩桌游 |
[18:03] | It is my job to be available for… people like you. | 我的工作就是照顾像你这样的人 |
[18:13] | Wait for me! I’m coming! | 等等我 我来了 |
[18:16] | I deserve to have some fun. | 我有权好好玩一场 |
[18:19] | – Yes, let’s go! – Yes! | – 太好了走吧 – 好耶 |
[18:21] | Yo, we’re gonna see each other’s tits tonight. | 我们今晚要坦诚相见 |
[18:37] | Yes! Remember? | 对 你记得吗 |
[18:40] | What’s up, bitches? | 你们好啊 |
[18:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[18:45] | I realized I’m not just gonna sit at home because one girl doesn’t want me here for no reason. | 我才不要因为某人毫无原因不要我来 就关在家里 |
[18:49] | There is a reason. She doesn’t like you. | 原因很清楚她不喜欢你 |
[18:51] | Well, she is definitely gonna like me after I give her this. | 她一定会喜欢我的 我带了礼物来 |
[18:55] | A basket of lavender soaps and hand creams? | 薰衣草香皂和护手乳 |
[18:57] | She’s the co- captain of the team, not your great- aunt. | 她是球队副队长 不是你姨婆 |
[18:59] | This is nice! It has bath crystals in it. | 这很高级 里面加了浴盐 |
[19:02] | Whatever, okay? I’m gonna go find Jena | 随便啦 我要去找洁娜 |
[19:04] | make her my best friend and replace you. | 让她取代你成为我最好的朋友 |
[19:07] | I’m your best friend? You’ve known me for, like, four weeks. | 我是你最好的朋友 我们才认识四周耶 |
[19:13] | Tragic. | 真惨 |
[19:17] | I said I was sorry. I don’t make the schedule! | 我道歉过了 行程又不是我排的 |
[19:20] | It’s like I don’t even have a girlfriend. | 感觉我好像没有女友 |
[19:22] | – I’m done. – Stop. Don’t do this, Jason! | – 我受够了 – 不要走 别这样 杰森 |
[19:23] | What the funck? Why are you in my room? | 搞什么鬼 你为什么在我房间 |
[19:26] | I brought you some soaps. | 我带了香皂来给你 |
[19:38] | So how does this work? | 要怎么做 |
[19:40] | Do we just take our clothes off and go inside? | 把衣服脱掉直接进去吗 |
[19:43] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[19:57] | This just got so real, so quick. I don’t think I can do this. | 这一切太突然了 我觉得我办不到 |
[20:01] | funck it. I’m going in! | 管他的 我要进去了 |
[20:03] | Oh, my God, Jocelyn. You have, like, perfect Keira Knightley boobs. | 天啊 乔丝琳 你的胸部跟绮拉奈特莉一样完美 |
[20:08] | Well, I’ll see you inside? | 我们里头见了 |
[20:19] | – Well… – Same time? | – 那么‥ – 一起脱 |
[20:22] | Same time. | 一起脱 |
[20:36] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好‥ – 好 |
[20:37] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[20:44] | No, he went down the way! | 他整个人倒下‥ |
[20:45] | – He went down the whole way. – Holy… | – 他一路走来 – 天啊… |
[20:47] | Whoa… Guys, stop. Hey, Leighton. | 等一下‥蕾登 |
[20:49] | – Oh, hey. – What’s up? | – 噢 嘿 – 怎么了 |
[20:51] | Are you, like, alone? | 你自己一个人吗 |
[20:54] | – Yeah. – But it’s a Friday night. | – 对啊 – 今天是周五夜耶 |
[20:56] | Yeah, I know it’s Friday. Maybe I’m going somewhere really fun. | 我知道 也许我正要去很好玩的地方 |
[20:59] | – Are you? – No. | – 真的吗 – 不是 |
[21:02] | Look, Leight. | 听着 小蕾 |
[21:03] | Just because those girls don’t wanna live with you doesn’t make you a loser. | 她们不想跟你住 不代表你很糟糕 |
[21:07] | Yo, what they did was not cool. | 她们的行为很差劲 |
[21:09] | – You told them? – Well, yeah. Of course I did. | – 你跟他们说了 – 当然了 |
[21:12] | I mean, that was really funcked up. | 因为她们太过分了 |
[21:14] | Yeah, for what it’s worth, we all felt so bad for you. | 我们都为你感到很难过 |
[21:18] | Okay. Well, this was horrible | 好 这真是太糟糕了 |
[21:20] | and I am… I’m gonna go drink until I forget this conversation ever happened. | 我要喝到忘掉这段对话为止 |
[21:25] | Leighton. Leighton! You’re gonna make friends soon. I know it. | 蕾登‥你一定很快 就会交到朋友的 |
[21:28] | Everything you’re saying is making it worse. Thank you. | 你越说越糟糕 真是谢了 |
[21:30] | Damn, she must be really hurting. Want to go throw knives at trees? | 她一定很受伤 要不要对树丢刀子 |
[21:34] | – Yep. – Let’s funcking go. | – 好啊 – 走吧 |
[21:35] | – Let’s go. – Yahoo! | – 走吧 – 雅虎 |
[21:46] | Okay, I… I don’t think you realize it but you’re aggressively cupping your breasts in shame. | 你可能没发现 但你一直用手遮住自己的胸部 |
[21:51] | Yes. You’re right. I am doing that. | 真的耶 你说得对 真的是这样 |
[21:54] | I’m fixing it now. Here we go. | 我要放开了来罗 |
[21:59] | I’m proud of you. Ready to mingle? | 我为你感到骄傲 准备好跟大家交际了吗 |
[22:02] | – Yeah. – Which group of butts looks more approachable? | – 准备好了 – 哪一群屁股看起来比较友善 |
[22:05] | The right or the left? | 左边还是右边 |
[22:08] | The right butts look kinder but I don’t know what I’m basing that on. | 右边好像比较友善 但我说不出理由 |
[22:11] | Yeah, no, I agree. Right butts, for sure. | 我同意右边的比较友善 |
[22:13] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[22:16] | Hey, Emma is on the lit mag? | 艾玛上过文学杂志 |
[22:18] | Hello, everybody! | 大家好 |
[22:21] | So embarrassing that we all wore the same outfit, right? | 我们都穿一样的衣服 真是尴尬 |
[22:24] | – Is this your first naked party? – No. Why would you say that? | – 你们第一次参加裸体派对吧 – 才不是 为什么这么说 |
[22:28] | Because you looked down at everyone’s junk multiple times. | 因为你看了好几次大家的性器官 |
[22:31] | Naked parties are about being comfortable in your skin | 裸体派对的重点是与自己的身体自在相处 |
[22:33] | not objectifying and catching a peek. | 而不是物化偷窥别人 |
[22:35] | Oh, no doubt. No doubt. I know that. | 没错 我知道‥ |
[22:38] | I just looked down again, didn’t I? | 我又往下看了 对吧 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:44] | So we’re not even supposed to look? What is this? A naked party under Taliban rule? | 连看都不行 这是塔利班举办的裸体派对吗 |
[22:48] | Why are you two hanging out alone like a bunch of creeps? | 为什么你们俩像怪人一样 自己站在一边 |
[22:51] | People think you’re cops. | 大家会以为你们是警察 |
[22:54] | Maybe we should just go. I thought this would be the amazing, unforgettable party I’ve been waiting for | 也许我们应该离开 我还以为这会是永生难忘的派对 |
[22:57] | but that’s obviously not the case. | 但显然不是如此 |
[23:00] | No, we are gonna stay and we are gonna make the most of it together. | 不行 我们要留下来 一起尽力享受 |
[23:05] | Jocelyn, you seem so comfortable. | 乔丝琳 你感觉很自在 |
[23:07] | How can we be more like you? | 能否教我们两招 |
[23:08] | I pre- gamed a lot, so I’m crazy drunk. | 我事前做好准备 现在很醉 |
[23:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:13] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[23:27] | Okay. Well, there’s a gift receipt in the basket. You have 14 days. | 好吧 篮子里有发票 十四天内可以退换 |
[23:35] | – Are you okay? – My funcking boyfriend just broke up with me. | – 你还好吗 – 我男友刚才跟我分手了 |
[23:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:39] | He can’t handle our soccer schedule. | 他受不了足球队这么常练球 |
[23:41] | He says I’m never around | 他说我都不陪他 |
[23:43] | like my life should revolve around hanging out in his frat basement | 好像我应该绕着他转 |
[23:44] | while he and his friends flick each other in the nuts. | 跟他去兄弟会地下室 看他和朋友弹彼此的蛋蛋 |
[23:48] | – Sounds like a real winner. – You don’t funcking know him. | – 还真是个好男人 – 你又不了解他 |
[23:50] | His dog just died. | 他的狗刚过世 |
[23:51] | I should not have said that. | 我不该那么说的 |
[23:54] | It’s okay. He does suck. | 没关系 他确实很差劲 |
[23:57] | It’s just, not like guys are lining up for me, so… | 但我也没什么好挑的 |
[24:01] | Jena, what? You’re so pretty. | 你在说什么 你那么漂亮 |
[24:02] | – Oh, funck you. – You are! | – 你去死啦 – 真的 |
[24:04] | You’re tall, you’re ripped, and you’re, like, so good at soccer. | 你身材又好 而且足球踢得很好 |
[24:08] | That’s why it kills me that you don’t like me. | 所以你不喜欢我 让我很难过 |
[24:10] | So, look, if this guy doesn’t get that, funck him. | 如果他不懂得欣赏 管他去死 |
[24:13] | Move on. There’s plenty of guys out there. | 忘了他吧 天底下的男人多的是 |
[24:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:20] | So are we good now? | 我们可以和好吗 |
[24:22] | ‘Cause I’d love it if you stopped kicking the shit out of me on the field. | 希望你可以不要在场上欺负我了 |
[24:25] | Yeah, we’re good. | 好 我们可以和好 |
[24:28] | But you’re wrong about one thing. | 但有件事你错了 |
[24:29] | There aren’t many guys our age who can handle being with girls like us, | 同龄男生中能接受我们这种女生的并不多 |
[24:33] | so good luck finding one. | 祝你好运 |
[24:39] | I mean, come on. It’s a naked party! | 拜托 这是裸体派对 |
[24:42] | Everybody looks at everybody. | 所有人都会彼此打量 |
[24:44] | You just can’t look like you’re looking. | 重点是不能看得太明显 |
[24:46] | Like, right now, I just glanced at your boobs three times. | 比方说 我刚才 就瞄了你胸部三次 |
[24:49] | No, you did not! You were looking at my eyes. | 才没有 你明明看着我的眼睛 |
[24:51] | I micro- glanced. The left one is bigger. | 我偷瞄的你左边的胸部比较大 |
[24:54] | Holy hell, she’s right. Your left one is bigger. | 天啊 她说得没错 左边的真的比较大 |
[24:58] | Hey, do any of you know where a girl named Sarah is? | 你们知道叫莎拉的 女生在哪里吗 |
[25:02] | – No. – Sorry. | – 不知道 – 抱歉 |
[25:03] | I don’t. | 我也不知道 |
[25:05] | – Did you see that? – Micro- glance! | – 你看到了吗 – 偷瞄一眼 |
[25:10] | I’m gonna get a drink. | 我要去拿酒 |
[25:19] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[25:20] | Oh! Of course it’s you. | 又是你 |
[25:22] | – You know what? No. – You spilled my drink. | – 你够了 – 是你撞翻了我的饮料 |
[25:25] | And I’m sorry about that but I already know where this is going. | 我很抱歉 但我知道你接下来会说什么 |
[25:27] | You’re gonna say something mean to me and make me feel bad about myself. | 你会对我说不好的话 让我讨厌自己 |
[25:29] | I’m a good person! | 我是个好人 |
[25:31] | Did I jerk your boyfriend’s dick? I did! But if I knew he had a girlfriend | 我是帮你男友打了手枪 但要是我知道他有女友 |
[25:35] | I wouldn’t have done it. | 就不会那么做了 |
[25:37] | Please stop being mean to me. I’m sorry! | 不要对我这么坏了对不起 |
[25:41] | Come over here. | 跟我来 |
[25:46] | I know I’ve been less than kind. | 我知道 我最近对你很刻薄 |
[25:49] | It’s because I fought super- hard for you in the first cut. | 这是因为我第一次筛选 为你说很多话 |
[25:52] | Staff was split about your submission and people preferred this guy | 工作人员对你的作品意见分歧 大家更喜欢另一个男生 |
[25:55] | but I thought your stuff was funny, so I pushed for you | 但我觉得你的东西很好笑 所以我为你说话 |
[25:58] | which then made me look like an idiot | 这让我看起来很傻 |
[26:00] | when everyone found out that the girl I supported had a jack- fest with my “boyf” the night before. | 因为大家发现我支持的女生 前一晚帮我男友打手枪 |
[26:05] | – You liked my submission? – It was pretty solid. | 你喜欢我的作品 – 我觉得很不错 |
[26:07] | – Pretty solid? – You’re a first- year. Take it easy. | – 不错而已 – 你才一年级 别太贪心 |
[26:10] | So, wait, can we just please be good now? | 拜托 我们可以和好吗 |
[26:14] | I don’t want you to hate me. | 我不希望你讨厌我 |
[26:16] | – Yeah, we can be good. – I think I need to hug you. | – 好我们可以和好 – 我想要抱你 |
[26:23] | Oh, jeez, my abs rubbed off on you. | 天啊 我的腹肌沾在你身上了 |
[26:26] | My boob contour got on you too. | 我的胸部线条也沾在你身上了 |
[26:28] | We both contoured? I love us! | 我们都画了线条 太棒了 |
[26:40] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[26:44] | This will be quick. | 我很快就会说完 |
[26:46] | Oh, shit. You’re wasted. | 老天 你喝醉了 |
[26:49] | Nico, at the naked party, I had an epiphany. | 尼可 我在裸体派对上顿悟 |
[26:52] | You are going to French tutor me in French, please. | 你来当我的法文家教 教我法文 拜托你 |
[26:59] | You’re asking me to tutor you at one in the morning? | 你半夜一点跑来请我当家教 |
[27:01] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[27:04] | Sure, I’ll tutor you. | 好啊 我来教你 |
[27:07] | Oh, excellent, and I appreciate. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[27:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:13] | – That’s it? – That’ll be all, tutor. Thank you! | – 就这样 – 就这样家教 谢谢你 |
[27:18] | What? | 什么 |
[27:29] | Hello, John. Your hat looks stupid, and the school you founded sucks. | 约翰 你的帽子好蠢 你创办的学校烂透了 |
[27:34] | But I’m sorry you died in the snow. | 我很遗憾你死在雪中 |
[27:40] | – Hello? – Hey. | – 喂 – 嘿 |
[27:42] | – it’s Chloe. – Who? | – 我是克萝依 – 谁 |
[27:43] | You had my nipples in your mouth in a minivan today? | 你今天在休旅车上含过我奶头 |
[27:46] | What do you want? Look, did you not sufficiently lecture me in your car? | 你想干吗 你在车上说教得还不够吗 |
[27:49] | I’m just calling to check in on you. | 我只是打来看看你的状况 |
[27:51] | I could tell you’re in a really bad place and just wanted to say that, it gets better. | 我看得出你心情很差 所以只是想跟你说 事情会好转的 |
[27:56] | Oh, my God. Are you funcking serious? You’re “It Gets Better- ing” me? | 天啊 你是认真的吗 “事情会好转的” |
[28:00] | Yeah, no, I am fine. You drive a Ford Windstar. You get better? | 我好得很 你的车烂透了 你才需要好转吧 |
[28:05] | My… my life is great. Why is everyone funcking pitying me? | 我的人生很棒 为什么大家都要怜悯我 |
[28:09] | Have you seen me? I’m smart, stylish, and as it turns out | 你了解我吗 我聪明又时髦 除此之外 |
[28:12] | I’m really funcking good at math. I’m thriving! | 我的数学很好我好的不得了 |
[28:15] | But you’re living a lie. | 但你活在谎言中 |
[28:16] | Yeah, I know! You don’t think I funcking know that? | 我知道 你以为我不知道吗 |
[28:23] | I’m thriving! | 我好的不得了 |
[28:26] | – Stop right there! Don’t move! – funck! | – 站住不要动 – 该死 |
[28:30] | Hey, I said stop! | 我叫你站住 |
[28:32] | Go around, go around! | 包抄她‥ |
[28:34] | Stop running! | 别跑了 |
[28:35] | 导 演 佐伊·卡萨维特斯 |