时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Holy shit! | 天啊 |
[00:12] | – How are you not freaking out? – I am. | – 你怎么能这么镇定 – 我很慌张 |
[00:13] | I just freak out in a quieter way than you do. Give me my phone. | 只是表现得没你那么明显 手机还我‥ |
[00:17] | What hell is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[00:19] | Bela, this better not be about another pic of Pete Davidson in sweatpants. | 贝拉 别跟我说又是皮特戴维森穿棉裤的照片 |
[00:23] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it’s actually better than that. | 不敢相信我会这么说 但是比那更棒 |
[00:25] | Look at what Nico commented on Kimberly’s pic. | 你看尼可给金柏丽照片的留言 |
[00:28] | That dress tho. Eye-bugging emoji. | 洋装很可爱 加上大眼睛表情符号 |
[00:31] | Oh, damn! He wants to f**k you. | 天啊 他想上你 |
[00:33] | – That’s what I said. – No, I don’t think that’s true. | – 跟我说的一样吧 – 才没这回事 |
[00:36] | – Wait, has Leighton seen this? – No, | – 蕾登知道了吗 – 不知道 |
[00:37] | she’s made it very clear she does not follow me on social media. | 她说得很清楚 她没追踪我的社群媒体 |
[00:40] | – Me too. – Same. And please don’t tell her. | – 我也没有‥ – 拜托别告诉她 |
[00:41] | She gets mad at me when I touch her sweaters, let alone her brother. | 连我碰到她的毛衣她都会生气了 更别说是她的哥哥 |
[00:44] | So are you gonna reply to him? | 你要回他吗 |
[00:46] | I thought I’d write back something cute. | 我想回俏皮一点的话 |
[00:48] | Like, I could say, “That comment tho.” | 像是你的留言也是 |
[00:51] | Stop. No. That’s bad. | 不行 这很糟糕 |
[00:54] | Here’s what you do. Send him a picture, something tasteful | 我来教你传张养眼的照片给他 |
[00:57] | like pulling the top of your shirt way down with your middle finger. | 像是用中指把上衣领子拉下来 |
[01:00] | Bela, too much. 8.00am. | 贝拉 太过头了 现在才早上八点 |
[01:03] | Oh, my God. He just deleted it. | 天啊 他把留言删掉了 |
[01:05] | – Wait, what? – What the f**k? | 你说什么‥ |
[01:06] | – He deleted the comment. – It’s gone. Is this bad? | – 他把留言删掉了 – 这是坏事吗 |
[01:10] | Like, maybe he decided he doesn’t like “that dress tho”? | 也许他事后发现那件洋装不好看 |
[01:13] | – I mean, it doesn’t seem good. – Hold up. | – 感觉情况不妙 – 等等 |
[01:15] | Nico deleting the comment is a good thing. | 尼可删除留言是件好事 |
[01:19] | It means that not only was he into your picture, wink, wink | 这代表他不只喜欢你的照片 |
[01:22] | but he thought about it enough to actually come back to it again later. | 还在意到回来把留言删掉 |
[01:26] | He’s basically obsessed with you. | 他已经迷上你了 |
[01:28] | Wow! Bela may actually have a point. | 贝拉说得可能有点道理 |
[01:31] | – You know what? – No. | – 我看算了吧 – 不 |
[01:32] | I will not drive myself crazy waiting on some man’s attention. | 我不要为了男人的关注把自己逼疯 |
[01:36] | I refuse to overthink this. | 我拒绝过度思考这件事 |
[01:45] | – Well? – It’s a coupon for Panera. | – 怎么样 – 是面包店的折价券 |
[01:56] | I know we’re collecting these clothes for people who need them | 我知道这些衣服要送给需要的人 |
[01:59] | but, really, haven’t they been through enough? | 但他们还需要受这种折磨吗 |
[02:01] | But these clothes are to help get people off the streets | 这些衣服是要让他们不必乞讨 |
[02:03] | not into Dean & DeLuca for brunch. | 而不是让他们穿去汀恩德鲁卡吃早午餐 |
[02:06] | Oh, my God. Do you think that’s a brunch place? | 你以为汀恩德鲁卡是早午餐餐厅 |
[02:08] | Hey, Leight. A bunch of us are going to a drag queen trivia tonight | 蕾登 我们今晚要参加变装皇后问答赛 |
[02:11] | if you wanna join. | 你想不想一起来 |
[02:12] | Yeah, the winning team gets a free eyebrow shaping | 获胜的队伍可以免费修眉 |
[02:15] | and a photo with Vermont’s best drag queen, Miranda Penis. | 并和弗蒙特州最棒的变装皇后米兰达皮纳斯合照 |
[02:19] | I actually have plans tonight. | 我今晚有规划了 |
[02:21] | Theta’s throwing one of their biggest parties of the year | 西塔会要办年度最盛大的派对 |
[02:23] | the “Theta-lympics.” | “西塔匹克” |
[02:27] | What? Why are you all so quiet? | 你们怎么这么安静 |
[02:28] | Did I accidentally say something triggering again? | 我又说了什么冒犯人的话吗 |
[02:31] | Hey, I get that your brother is in Theta | 我知道你哥是西塔会的成员 |
[02:33] | but frats can be extremely sexist, toxic nightmares. | 但兄弟会是充满性别歧视的有毒环境 |
[02:36] | I mean, we have been campaigning to abolish Greek life for over a year now. | 我们已经呼吁废止兄弟会超过一年了 |
[02:40] | Okay, look, I know frats get a bad rap, all right | 我知道兄弟会的名声不好 |
[02:42] | but Theta actually does a lot of good. | 但西塔会其实做过很多好事 |
[02:44] | They just finished a construction project in Mexico. | 他们刚在墨西哥盖好一栋建筑物 |
[02:47] | Yeah, on the Señor Frog’s that they burned down. | 对 因为他们烧了原本的餐厅 |
[02:50] | Okay, fine, maybe they’re not perfect. | 好吧 他们不是完人 |
[02:51] | But have any of you even been to a frat party? | 但你们有人去过兄弟会派对吗 |
[02:55] | I chained myself to a tree outside one once. | 我曾把自己绑在外面的树上过 |
[02:58] | So we’re making a judgmental assumption? | 所以这是都只是臆测 |
[03:01] | – You’re right. – Thank you. | – 你说得对 – 谢谢 |
[03:03] | Yeah, I mean, we shouldn’t be judging Theta until we go to one of their parties. | 在参加西塔会的派对前 我们不该批判他们 |
[03:07] | So maybe we should all go tonight. | 所以也许我们今晚都该去 |
[03:09] | No! Oh, no. No, come on. | 不行‥拜托 |
[03:12] | I mean, you guys have your super-fun drag queen thing. | 你们不是要去看变装皇后吗 |
[03:15] | No… Let’s give Theta a chance to prove us wrong. | 没关系 给西塔会一个机会证明我们是错的 |
[03:18] | – Send me that invite. – I can. | – 把邀请函寄给我吧 – 好 |
[03:22] | Just FYI, they did Photoshop a boob into the Theta logo. | 先说他们把胸部合成到西塔会的标志上 |
[03:25] | And we’re off to a great start. | 一开始就很顺利呢 |
[03:33] | I have the coolest f**king plans tonight. | 我今晚的计划超酷的 |
[03:36] | The Catullan editors are throwing a wine and cheese soirée. | 《卡特兰》的编辑要举办红酒起司晚宴 |
[03:41] | Yeah, that doesn’t sound cool. | 听起来一点都不酷 |
[03:42] | But, hey, things must be going well if they invited you over. | 但 他们邀请你代表情况很顺利 |
[03:45] | Oh, no, they didn’t invite me. | 他们没邀请我 |
[03:47] | I overheard them invite someone else so I got all the deets I need to crash it. | 我听到他们邀请别人 所以我知道晚宴的时间地点 |
[03:50] | Do we need to say something or do we just let her do this craziness? | 我们需要说点什么 还是让她继续疯言疯语 |
[03:53] | – I’m still learning your dynamic. – No. | – 我还在了解你们的互动模式 – 不 |
[03:55] | Hey, I need facetime with these dudes however I can get it. | 不管要用什么手段 我都必须跟他们见面 |
[03:57] | I want them to respect me and this is a hell of a lot easier than growing a dick. You know? | 我要获得他们敬重 而这么做比长出老二简单多了 |
[04:03] | Hey, Hayden, sick tracksuit. You get that at the Essex bookstore? | 海登 运动服很帅喔 你在艾赛克斯书店买的吗 |
[04:07] | Nah, it was team issued. Drip-drip, right? | 是队上发的 酷吧 |
[04:10] | Team-issued, like, for free? | 队上发的是免费的吗 |
[04:12] | – We didn’t get those, did we? Nah. – The guys’ team always gets more shit than we do. | – 我们没有对吧 – 对 男生校队的福利比我们好 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I don’t know, these were just waiting for us in our lockers after our last game. | 不知道上次赛后衣服就摆在我们的置物柜里 |
[04:20] | Which you lost. Badly. | 但你们输得很惨 |
[04:22] | I mean, did we really lose if we had fun? | 如果我们比得很开心 还算是输吗 |
[04:26] | And, yes, we lost 7-1. | 对 我们七比一输了 |
[04:29] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:30] | Welcome to the world of being a female college athlete. | 欢迎来到大学女子运动员的世界 |
[04:33] | I try to ignore it so I don’t go insane | 我尽量忽略这种事 否则我会发疯 |
[04:35] | but you should have seen me last year when I first saw how much nicer their locker rooms are than ours. | 你该看看去年我发现他们更衣间有多好的反应 |
[04:40] | How much nicer is it? | 他们的更衣间有多好 |
[04:42] | Exactly. I looked just like that. | 对 我当时就是这个样子 |
[04:50] | – Hey, Canaan. – Hey. | – 嘿 迦南 – 嘿 |
[04:51] | You’re kinda like my only male friend so far. | 你是我目前唯一的男生朋友 |
[04:54] | – Can I ask… – Nope. I see where this is heading | – 我想问‥ – 不行 我知道你要说什么 |
[04:55] | and I do not do dating advice. | 我不给人感情建议的 |
[04:59] | Oh, my God. No. This is so not about dating. | 天啊 我不是要问感情问题 |
[05:03] | – But it is about a boy I like. – Okay. | – 事关我喜欢的一个男生 – 好吧 |
[05:05] | Okay, when you’re flirting with a girl | 你跟女生调情的时候 |
[05:07] | do you ever comment on her Instagram and then delete said comment later? | 会在她的社群媒体上留言 然后再把留言删掉吗 |
[05:12] | – Wait, what? – See, I told you. You’re dealing with a sociopath. | – 你说什么 – 我就说吧 他有反社会分子 |
[05:15] | A hot sociopath. | 一个性感的反社会分子 |
[05:17] | But honestly, most are hot. | 但老实说 多数反社会分子都很性感 |
[05:19] | Look, Kimberly, I don’t have time for this conversation. And neither do you. | 金柏丽 我没时间跟你聊这些 你自己也一样 |
[05:23] | These Econ problem set is due at midnight, and it’s crazy hard. | 今天午夜要交的经济学习题难得不得了 |
[05:26] | – Focus on that. – Okay, I just can’t tell if he likes me or not. | – 专心写作业吧 – 我没办法分辨他喜不喜欢我 |
[05:29] | Look, if he left a nice comment he probably meant it. | 如果他的留言赞美你 那大概是真心的 |
[05:33] | Either that, or he’s a f**kboy. | 或者是他是个渣男 |
[05:35] | – So what do I do? – You should do your Econ homework. | – 那我该怎么做 – 你该做你的经济学作业 |
[05:38] | Look, if you wanna know if Nico’s into you, test it. | 想知道尼可喜不喜欢你 做个实验就知道了 |
[05:42] | Post a story and see if he checks it right away. | 发个限时动态 看他会不会马上看 |
[05:44] | If he does, that means you’re really high up in his algorithm | 如果他马上看 代表他的演算法把你排在前面 |
[05:47] | and algorithms, they don’t lie. | 演算法是骗不了人的 |
[05:50] | – Oh, my God! You’re a genius! – I know. | – 天啊你是天才 – 我知道 |
[05:53] | Okay, so what should I put in my story? Like a topical TikTok dance, or… | 那我该发什么动态 像是爆红短片舞蹈 |
[05:56] | I can do a SpongeBob impression. | 我会模仿海绵宝宝 |
[05:59] | – Okay. – You should not have custody of your phone. | – 够了 – 你不该自己保管手机的 |
[06:09] | Hey, my for-some-reason shirtless brother. | 你好 我莫名其妙 不穿衣服的哥哥 |
[06:11] | Oh, I’d make up a reason for why my shirt is off | 我可以编一个不穿衣服的理由 |
[06:14] | but, honestly, it’s because I know I look good without it. | 但真正的理由是我身材很好 |
[06:17] | – What’s up? – I need to bring some other girls with me tonight? | – 怎么了 – 我今晚要带一些女生参加派对 |
[06:19] | Dope. Other Kappa hopefuls? | 太好了 其他卡帕会的潜在人选吗 |
[06:22] | No, they’re from the… the Women’s Center. | 不对 是女性中心的人 |
[06:24] | Oh. Less dope. | 这就没那么好了 |
[06:28] | Doesn’t the Women’s Center, like, hate the frats – and wanna shut us down? | 女性中心不是讨厌兄弟会 还想废止我们吗 |
[06:31] | Yes. But everything they know about frats is from the Kavanaugh hearings. | 对 但她们对兄弟会的了解仅限于卡瓦诺听证会 |
[06:34] | All right, so just let them in and they’ll see it’s not as bad as they think. | 让她们来看看 你们实际上没那么糟糕 |
[06:37] | Leight, you don’t understand. | 小蕾 你不懂 |
[06:38] | Theta is already on thin ice with the administration | 西塔会和校方的关系很紧张 |
[06:40] | and one more complaint could get us shut down. | 再有人投诉 我们可能就没了 |
[06:42] | They are not going to shut you down. | 她们不会害你们被废止的 |
[06:44] | Tell that to Sigma Chi. | 看看西格玛志会就知道了 |
[06:45] | They used to be down the block and now their building is an Amazon fulfillment center. | 他们的建筑原本在附近 现在变电商物流中心 |
[06:49] | Look, Leight, please. Just do us both a favor and convince them not to come. | 小蕾 帮我们一个忙 说服她们不要来 |
[06:58] | So upon some reflection | 我想过了 |
[07:00] | I think we should all go to your drag thing. | 我们应该参加变装皇后活动 |
[07:03] | Sorry, Leight, a deal’s a deal. We’re going to Theta. | 抱歉 不能反悔 我们要去西塔会的派对 |
[07:05] | But if you wanna support Miranda Penis you can Venmo her tips. | 若你想支持米兰达皮纳斯 可以把小费汇给她 |
[07:08] | It’s CharlesSmith78. | 账号是查尔斯史密斯78 |
[07:13] | Dude, these sombreros are awesome. | 老兄 墨西哥帽超棒的 |
[07:17] | 蕾登 抱歉她们要去了 | |
[07:21] | Is anyone in our delegation a Women’s Studies major? | 这边有人主修女性研究吗 |
[07:23] | – F**k, no. – Minor? | – 才没有呢 – 那辅修呢 |
[07:25] | Get outta here with that crap. | 说什么鬼话 |
[07:27] | No? Shit. | 没有吗 糟糕了 |
[07:31] | This is Whitney Chase starting forward for the Essex Women’s soccer team | 我是惠妮却斯 艾赛克斯女子足球队先发前锋 |
[07:34] | and I am documenting the disparity between male and female student athletes. | 我要揭发男女学生运动员间的不平等待遇 |
[07:38] | Now, I have been told that the men’s locker room is significantly nicer than the women’s. | 我听说男生的更衣间比女生好很多 |
[07:43] | And, honestly, I… | 老实说‥ |
[07:47] | Oh, you gotta be f**king kidding me. | 这一定是在开玩笑 |
[07:49] | This is insane. | 这也太夸张了 |
[07:51] | Wood-paneled lockers? | 木制置物柜 |
[07:53] | And next up, the Essex Fox mascot uniform to cheer them on while they dry their balls. | 他们擦干蛋蛋的时候 还有狐狸吉祥物在一旁打气 |
[07:59] | – And let’s see what else they’ve got… – What the f**k? | – 除此之外还有什么‥ – 搞什么 |
[08:02] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[08:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:06] | – What the hell were you thinking? – I was spotlighting injustice | – 你在想什么 – 我要揭穿不公不义 |
[08:09] | so I could go public with the footage and get it fixed. | 把影片公开伸张正义 |
[08:11] | Right, ’cause news outlets regularly share videos of floppy 18-year-old penises. | 没错 因为新闻媒体经常播放十八岁男生下垂的老二 |
[08:16] | Do you know how much trouble you could have gotten into? | 你知道你可能惹上多大的麻烦吗 |
[08:18] | You’re lucky I convinced Coach Jim to let this go. | 我说服吉姆教练不计较 算你好运 |
[08:22] | So that’s your plan? Just look away | 这就是你的计划 无视这一切 |
[08:23] | and condone a system where we get treated worse? | 容忍差别待遇的体制 |
[08:26] | Chase, I am a 54-year-old lesbian soccer coach. | 却斯我是54岁的女同志足球教练 |
[08:31] | You don’t need to tell me how hard it is for female athletes. | 不需要你来告诉我女性运动员的处境有多艰难 |
[08:35] | Okay? And no, that’s not all I’m doing. | 我也不是毫无作为 |
[08:37] | I’m also benching you for two games. | 我要罚你接下来两场比赛坐板凳 |
[08:39] | What? That is so unfair. | 这也太不公平了 |
[08:41] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[08:48] | Okay, so how soon after you posted the story did Nico look at it? | 你发动态后 尼可过了多久才看 |
[08:51] | – Two minutes. – Damn, girl. | – 两分钟 – 天啊 |
[08:53] | My stalker doesn’t even check my stories that fast. | 跟踪我的变态都没看这么快 |
[08:55] | And he served time. Nico’s into you. | 而且他坐过牢 尼可一定喜欢你 |
[08:58] | Okay, and then he invited you to the Theta party? | 而且他还邀请你参加西塔会派对 |
[09:00] | Oh, yeah. That’s a sex invite. Shower good. | 这是性爱邀约 记得把身体洗干净 |
[09:03] | – No, you’re crazy. – Kimberly. There is no other way to interpret it. | – 才不是 你疯了 – 金柏丽没其他解释了 |
[09:06] | Go for it, Seize the dick. | 好好把握他的老二 |
[09:08] | Okay, but then I replied with a GIF of a baby running real fast saying | 我回了他一张婴儿跑步的动图 |
[09:11] | “I’m coming.” | 上面写着我来了 |
[09:13] | And he replied “JK” | 他回答开玩笑的 |
[09:14] | and then “Whoops, that was meant for someone else.” | 还有“抱歉 传错人了” |
[09:17] | And that was it? | 就这样吗 |
[09:21] | Maybe I should just stay in and do my Econ. | 也许我应该待在家写经济学作业 |
[09:23] | I have to upload it by midnight sharp or I get a zero. | 我得准时在午夜缴交 否则就会得零分 |
[09:27] | Or you should go tonight let him flirt like this in person, and see if something happens. | 或者去参加派对 让他当面跟你调情 看看会不会有结果 |
[09:32] | I agree with Jocelyn. | 我同意乔丝琳的说法 |
[09:33] | And I say that as someone with extremely high social intelligence. | 而且我是一个社会智力极高的人 |
[09:36] | All right, I’m gonna go crash a cheese party I wasn’t invited to. | 我要去参加我没受邀的起司派对了 |
[09:39] | Seize the dick Seize the dick | 把握老二‥ |
[09:51] | Bela, what are you doing here? | 贝拉 你怎么会来 |
[09:54] | I’m here for the cheese thing. You goof. | 当然是来参加起司派对 你真爱说笑 |
[10:03] | Hey, Coach Woods, you wanted to see me? | 伍兹教练 你找我吗 |
[10:05] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[10:08] | – Dalton, let’s go! – Dalton? | – 道顿过来 – 道顿 |
[10:12] | Okay, what is happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:14] | Your mom has asked for a meeting. | 你妈要求开会 |
[10:16] | So thanks for making a two-game suspension a national security issue. | 谢谢你把两场比赛的禁赛处分变成国家安全事件 |
[10:22] | What? Coach, I swear I didn’t ask her to do this. I mean, | 什么 教练 我保证没要她这么做 |
[10:25] | I only… | 我只是‥ |
[10:26] | – Hello. – Mom, what the hell? | – 你们好 – 妈 你搞什么 |
[10:28] | I’m reaching out to your coach because I would like for her to explain | 我联络你的教练 因为我需要她解释 |
[10:32] | why my daughter called me, all upset | 为什么我女儿会难过地打给我 |
[10:34] | to tell me she had been benched for standing up against discrimination. | 说她因为对抗性别歧视遭到禁赛 |
[10:38] | And we welcome that opportunity. But we do have rules. | 我们很乐意解释 但是我们必须遵守规则 |
[10:42] | Senator, I assure you, we love your daughter. | 参议员 我保证 我们都很爱你的女儿 |
[10:45] | Like, all of us do. We all do. | 我们都很爱她 |
[10:47] | Coach Woods included even more so than I. | 伍兹教练也是甚至比我更爱 |
[10:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:50] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[10:53] | Dalton, assistant coach. | 助理教练道顿 |
[10:55] | Coach Woods, can you turn the screen slightly to frame him out? | 伍兹教练可以移动荧幕 让他不要出现在画面里吗 |
[10:59] | – Oh, yeah. – Now, as you probably can expect | – 好 – 我想你很清楚 |
[11:02] | I cannot sit back and allow my daughter to be mistreated. | 自己的女儿受到不公待遇 我不会视而不见 |
[11:06] | I’m not saying I wanna go to the dean about a leadership change… | 我不是要找院长更换教练‥ |
[11:08] | Mom, stop it! | 妈 够了 |
[11:10] | Senator Chase, I am willing to overturn my previous decision. | 却斯参议员 我很乐意改变先前的决定 |
[11:14] | But… I hope you understand why I took this so seriously. | 但希望你能理解我为何严正看待此事 |
[11:19] | Your daughter filmed naked boys without their permission. | 你女儿拍摄男生的裸体 而且未征得同意 |
[11:24] | Wait, I’m… I’m sorry, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[11:27] | Well, she’s lucky the 17-year-old goalie stayed in the sauna | 她很幸运 十七岁的守门员留在蒸气室 |
[11:30] | since that would legally be the creation of child pornography. | 否则依法来说 她就是拍摄儿童色情影片 |
[11:34] | Could you angle me towards my daughter? | 可以把我转向我女儿吗 |
[11:36] | Oh, yeah, you bet. | 当然可以 |
[11:37] | Nudes of a minor? | 你拍未成年人的裸体 |
[11:39] | Jesus, Whitney, we’re not the Kennedys. | 老天 惠妮 我们可不姓甘乃迪 |
[11:41] | Mom, I’m sorry, I just wanted to make things right. | 妈 我很抱歉 我只是想要伸张正义 |
[11:44] | You and I will talk about this later. | 这件事我们晚点再谈 |
[11:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:48] | Thanks again, Gertrude. Appreciate your time. | 谢谢你 特地拨冗歌楚 |
[11:52] | Girl, I love that blouse. | 我好爱你的衬衫 |
[12:00] | Hey, what are you guys talking about over here? How cool this guy’s hair is? | 你们在聊什么 他的发型有多帅吗 |
[12:04] | – We were discussing Franzen. – Franzen sucks. | – 我们在讨论法兰岑 – 法兰岑烂透了 |
[12:07] | My parents used to keep this box of white Zinfandel in their fridge. | 我爸妈以前在冰箱冰了一盒白金粉黛 |
[12:10] | One time, I drank it all and barfed in my cat’s litter box. | 有次我把整盒喝掉 吐在我家的猫砂盆里 |
[12:14] | Do you mean Franzia? The boxed wine? | 你是说法兰家吗 那种盒装红酒 |
[12:18] | No, no, I was obviously joking, guys. | 不是‥我当然是开玩笑的 |
[12:22] | But hey, I’m gonna get that… cheese platter somebody brought | 我要去找某人带来的起司盘 |
[12:26] | and eat something off of it. | 然后吃掉上面的东西 |
[12:36] | So which person here do you find the most insufferable? | 你觉得在场谁最讨人厌 |
[12:39] | I’m going with the girl who’s mentioned studying abroad in Syria, like, nine times. | 我觉得是那个九度提到自己在叙利亚留学的女生 |
[12:44] | Oh, by the way, I thought that last piece you wrote was great. | 对了 我觉得你上次写的文章很棒 |
[12:47] | The one about all the people your immigrant dad keeps confusing with Jennifer Garner? | 主题是你的移民老爸老是把别人认成珍妮佛嘉纳 |
[12:51] | Cool, thank you so much. I’m glad you liked it. | 谢谢 很高兴你喜欢 |
[12:53] | I can say it comes from a real place. | 那是真人真事 |
[12:54] | My immigrant dad confuses a lot of people with Jennifer Garner. | 我的移民老爸把很多人误认为珍妮佛嘉纳 |
[12:57] | Well, I wrote some notes on it, if you’re interested. | 我做了一些笔记 你有兴趣看看吗 |
[13:00] | Oh, my God. That would be great. | 天啊 太棒了 |
[13:07] | We tossed all the sombreros, kimonos, and fake afros. | 我们丢了所有的墨西哥帽和服跟爆炸头假发 |
[13:10] | We tried to get rid of any and all triggers. | 我们想丢掉所有会冒犯人的东西 |
[13:13] | Yeah, yeah, I mean, it looks good. | 看起来很不错 |
[13:15] | I can’t imagine the Women’s Center crew being offended by any of this. | 应该没东西会冒犯女性中心的人 |
[13:18] | Leighton, hi. May we enter? | 蕾登 我们可以进来吗 |
[13:21] | Where is everybody? Does the party not begin at 8.00? | 大家人呢 派对不是八点开始吗 |
[13:24] | It’s 8.05, that’s an insane time to arrive for an 8.00 party. | 现在才八点五分 你们也太早到了 |
[13:28] | Can I take your coat? | 需要帮你挂外套吗 |
[13:30] | I will keep it on and buttoned, thank you. | 我穿在身上就好 谢谢你 |
[13:32] | Great, yeah, whatever makes you comfortable. | 你觉得自在就好 |
[13:34] | I made you a bread. | 我做了面包给你 |
[13:36] | Oh, that’s… wow, it’s so heavy. | 这真是‥好重喔 |
[13:39] | Cool. Please. Let me show you around. | 好 我带你们参观一下吧 |
[13:44] | Nico, what a lovely Craftsman home you have. | 尼可 你家是工匠风 真漂亮 |
[13:53] | So tonight is gonna be a shitshow, isn’t it? | 今晚会一团糟 对吧 |
[13:57] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[13:59] | – Do you want a drink? – Oh, I already started in the driveway. | – 你想喝酒吗 – 我还没进门就开喝了 |
[14:02] | – Okay. – But yeah let’s continue drinking. Please. | – 可以 – 我们继续喝吧 |
[14:07] | Ginger, is that a bodycam? | 金吉 那是随身摄影机吗 |
[14:09] | What? No, no. This is a normal broach. | 不是‥这是一般的胸针 |
[14:14] | Yeah, I think if you make a few of these cuts, it’ll be great. | 我觉得修改这些地方会更好 |
[14:17] | You should totally include this in your final writing submission. | 你可以把这些加入最后缴交的作品 |
[14:19] | Really? Cool, thank you so much. | 真的吗 真是太感谢你了 |
[14:22] | – Should we go back out there? – Hey, before we go, I wanna show you this funny video I saw. | – 我们出去吧 – 在我们出去之前 我想给你看一个有趣的影片 |
[14:26] | Sure. After yours, I have one too. | 好啊 我也可以给你看一个 |
[14:28] | It’s a lady who falls with a milkshake. | 内容是一个女人拿着奶昔跌倒 |
[14:39] | Theta-lympics are a celebration of competition and pageantry. | 西塔匹克的精神是竞赛和盛会 |
[14:44] | Specifically, drinking competition and drinking pageantry. | 准确来说 是喝酒的竞赛与盛会 |
[14:47] | – Okay. – But note that we take every possible precaution. | – 了解 – 但我们做了所有的防范措施 |
[14:50] | Drinks are poured by licensed bartenders. | 我们请了有执照的酒保 |
[14:53] | And two brothers have been designated as sober problem-solvers. | 还有两位不喝酒的弟兄 负责处理各种问题 |
[14:55] | You can calm down. Look, | 放轻松 |
[14:56] | I know that you think I’m some, like, big, scary lesbian protester coming to get you. | 我知道你觉得 我是可怕的女同志抗议人士想让你们垮台 |
[15:00] | I did not know that you are a lesbian. | 我不知道你是女同志 |
[15:04] | It would be rude if I’d assumed that. | 如果这么推定就太失礼了 |
[15:06] | Nico, less. | 尼可 过头了 |
[15:08] | Hey, so, I’m just here to have a good time. | 我只是来找乐子的 |
[15:11] | Now, would you please hold my feet for a keg stand? | 我要做酒桶倒立 你愿意扶我的腿吗 |
[15:16] | Only if you hold mine afterwards. | 那你等一下也要帮我扶 |
[15:18] | – Equality. – Oh, my God. | – 男女平等 – 真是够了 |
[15:22] | Okay, cool. Needs more ice. | 很好 需要多一点冰块 |
[15:24] | Actually, I am gonna go make sure that Ginger has her gluten-free beer. | 我去看看金吉 有没有拿到无麸质啤酒 |
[15:29] | Check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[15:32] | But really, I’m here for me. Not for him. | 我来是为了自己 不是为了他 |
[15:35] | – I don’t even care if I see him. – Okay, good. | – 我不在乎看不看得到他 – 很好 |
[15:37] | Yeah, tonight’s a “me” night. | 今晚是属于我自己的 |
[15:40] | But in the event that I do see him should I mention him deleting the Instagram comment? | 但如果见到他 我该提到他删留言的事吗 |
[15:44] | Hi, what’s going on over here? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[15:45] | Actually, I don’t care. I’m just trying to avoid someone, so… | 其实我不在意 我只是想躲某个人 |
[15:48] | Damn, okay. | 真伤人 好吧 |
[15:50] | – Hey, there she is. – Hey. | – 她来了 – 嘿 |
[15:51] | – How was the wine and cheese thing? – It was fine. | – 红酒起司晚宴怎么样 – 还行 |
[15:52] | – That’s it? – Yeah, what? What’s wrong? | – 就这样 – 对啊 怎么了吗 |
[15:57] | – You’re acting weird. – Yeah, your vibes are way off. | – 你怪怪的 – 对 你跟平常不一样 |
[15:59] | Yeah. Something sort of weird actually did happen. | 发生了一件怪事 |
[16:02] | One of The Catullan editors was giving me notes on a piece | 有个《卡特兰》的编辑给我修改文章的建议 |
[16:05] | and then he put on a porn. | 然后突然开始播放色情片 |
[16:07] | – What? Why did he do that? – Were you hooking up with him? | 他干吗做这种事 – 你当时在跟他亲热吗 |
[16:10] | No, we were just talking, and then he put it on. | 没有 话讲一半他就开始播放 |
[16:12] | – So like a predator does. – No, not like a predator. | – 这感觉是变态的行为 – 他感觉不像变态 |
[16:15] | It was friendly. He said he just wanted to show me a funny video. | 他很友善 说要给我看有趣影片 |
[16:17] | And the funny video was porn? | 有趣影片是色情片 |
[16:19] | – Bela, I don’t like this. – Was the porn even funny, though? | – 贝拉 我觉得不太对劲 – 那部色情片有趣吗 |
[16:22] | That’s the thing, I couldn’t figure out | 这就是重点 我不知道哪里有趣 |
[16:23] | what the funny part was, but I must have missed something. | 一定是我忽略了什么 |
[16:25] | It’s fine. | 没事啦 |
[16:27] | Well, do you remember what it was called? | 你记得片名吗 |
[16:31] | Maybe he thought it was funny that they kept their socks on? | 也许他觉得他们没脱袜子很好笑 |
[16:34] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该不是吧 |
[16:36] | Is it funny that his balls are a different color than his penis? | 还是因为他的蛋蛋和老二有色差 |
[16:39] | Was he laughing while you were watching? | 你们看的时候他在笑吗 |
[16:41] | No, he was just staring at it and, like, breathed heavy. | 没有 他只是盯着影片看 然后大声呼吸 |
[16:44] | We didn’t even make eye contact until it ended. | 放完之前我们都没有眼神接触 |
[16:46] | Yeah, hey, final decision. This guy is weird as f**k. | 我确定了 那个人是个怪胎 |
[16:49] | Yeah, I agree. You should avoid him. | 我同意你应该避开他 |
[16:51] | Okay, if this was Eric, that would be one thing | 如果艾瑞克这么做 我还能理解 |
[16:53] | but this is Ryan. He’s the nice one. | 但他是莱恩 他人很好 |
[16:55] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:57] | No watching porn tonight! We are on our best behavior. | 今晚不能看色情片 我们要拿出最好的表现 |
[17:05] | Okay, all right, this is gonna be okay. | 我们可以的 |
[17:07] | But listen, I’m gonna need you to sweep – like you’ve never swept before. | 但你要使出吃奶的力气刷地 |
[17:08] | Yo, I am the king of sweeping. | 我可是刷地之王 |
[17:11] | – Hit it. – Go. Okay, go! | – 上吧 – 来罗 快刷‥ |
[17:12] | Go, sweep! Sweep! | 快刷 刷 |
[17:14] | – What! – F**k yes! Yes. | – 什么 – 帅啦‥ |
[17:19] | Looks like Nico’s got himself a new Barbie doll. | 看来尼可找到了新的芭比娃娃 |
[17:22] | Her? Girl, what the hell did your Barbie dolls look like? | 她吗 你的芭比娃娃都长什么样子 |
[17:25] | – Great job, Nico! – Hey! | 做得好 尼可 |
[17:27] | – Hey! – Thanks, man. | – 嘿 – 谢了 兄弟 |
[17:32] | Did he just call you “man”? | 他刚才叫你兄弟吗 |
[17:34] | – Maybe he said “ma’am.” – That’s not better. | – 也许他是说女士 – 那也没有比较好 |
[17:41] | – Hey! – Hey! Thank you! | – 嘿 嘿 – 谢谢 好啊 |
[17:44] | – All right, I’m gonna get you later. – All right, sounds good. | – 我晚点再去找你 – 不错 听起来不错 |
[17:47] | What the hell, I just… | 搞什么 我才刚‥ |
[17:49] | – Of course it’s you. – Oh, take it easy. | – 当然了 是你 – 放轻松 |
[17:51] | What are you gonna do? Grab some more pics of my dick for your personal collection? | 你想怎样 拍更多我的老二照 当私人收藏吗 |
[17:54] | – That’s not what I was doing. – Okay. | – 那不是我的用意 – 好吧 |
[17:56] | Look, do you think it’s fair that a men’s soccer team with a losing record gets tons of swag | 你觉得这公平吗 男足战绩不好 却享有各种资源 |
[18:01] | while a women’s team with a winning record gets nothing? | 战绩较好的女足队却什么都没有 |
[18:04] | Okay, I think that we get shit because people actually come to our games. | 我觉得我们享有资源 是因为大家会看我们比赛 |
[18:08] | And people prefer men’s sports because we’re better natural athletes. | 观众喜欢男子运动 因为我们天生是好运动员 |
[18:11] | We’re stronger, we’re faster, and we have bigger muscles. | 我们比较壮 跑得更快 肌肉更多 |
[18:14] | Was that too real of an answer for you? | 这个回答会太直白吗 |
[18:16] | You really think you’re faster than me? | 你觉得你跑得比我快 |
[18:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:21] | Prove it. | 证明啊 |
[18:29] | Why are there so many sombreros in that dumpster? | 为什么垃圾桶里有那么多墨西哥帽 |
[18:32] | I think when they heard we were coming | 应该是他们听说我们要来 |
[18:35] | they ditched some of the more problematic elements of this party | 就放弃了比较有争议的元素 |
[18:37] | and by “problematic,” I do mean deeply, deeply racist. | 我所谓的争议是严重的种族歧视 |
[18:41] | – “We”? – Huh? | – “我们” – 什么 |
[18:42] | You just said, “When they heard we were coming.” | 你刚说他们听说我们要来 |
[18:44] | What, are… are you one of us now? | 你是我们的一员了吗 |
[18:47] | Oh, a Women’s Center person? | 女性中心的一员吗 |
[18:49] | Are you insane? I would sooner do improv. | 你疯了吗 我宁愿去参加即兴表演 |
[18:52] | Oh, God! We’re that bad? | 天啊我们有那么糟糕吗 |
[18:55] | Yeah, you’re right. I crossed the line. | 也是 我说得太过火了 |
[18:59] | Oh. Oh, yeah… | 爽啦 |
[19:03] | Dude, can you please not take a piss right next to us? | 老兄 可以别在我们旁边尿吗 |
[19:06] | I mean, I came here to drink, not see the side of your dick. | 我是来喝酒的 不想看到你的老二 |
[19:10] | – Whatever. – Asshole. | – 随便啦 – 王八蛋 |
[19:12] | If you don’t like it, leave, you dyke. | 不喜欢就滚 男人婆 |
[19:19] | What the f**k did you just call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[19:21] | F**k off. | 滚开 |
[19:22] | Take that, motherf**ker. | 接招 王八蛋 |
[19:24] | Yes, this dyke is kicking your f**king ass! | 你正在被男人婆痛扁 |
[19:27] | – Alicia, stop! – Get off of me. | – 艾丽西亚‥.住手 – 放开我 |
[19:29] | – What the hell? – Who’s side are you on, anyway? | – 怎么回事 – 你站在哪一边 |
[19:32] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[19:39] | Wait, Alicia. Wait up. | 艾丽西亚 等等‥ |
[19:41] | – Alicia. Alicia, stop. – Why? | – 艾丽西亚别走 – 做什么 |
[19:43] | So that you can get mad at me for defending myself against that f**king dick? | 我对抗那个混帐 所以你要教训我吗 |
[19:48] | No, I just didn’t wanna see you get hurt. | 不是 我不想看到你受伤 |
[19:49] | Okay, that guy could have killed you. I know you think you’re tough, | 他可能会杀了你 我知道你觉得自己很凶悍 |
[19:52] | – but you are f**king five feet tall. – I am 5’2″! | – 但你才五尺高 – 我有五点二尺高 |
[19:56] | Okay, I am so, so sorry that that happened. | 发生这种事我很抱歉 |
[19:59] | Okay, and I’m so sorry that I brought you here. | 带你来这里我很抱歉 |
[20:02] | I… I swear to God I’ve never seen these guys do anything like that before. | 我发誓我没看他们做过这种事 |
[20:05] | Yeah, of course you haven’t. | 那当然了 |
[20:07] | Because they don’t treat you like they treat me. | 因为他们对待你我的方式不一样 |
[20:10] | I’m just this queer girl that they can’t f**k. | 我只是他们上不到的女同志 |
[20:12] | But you, you’re this pretty, blonde, straight girl who they actually think is worthy of respect. | 但你是个漂亮的金发直女 值得他们的尊重 |
[20:18] | – That… that’s not true. – Yes, it is. | – 不是这样的 – 当然是 |
[20:21] | No. | 不是 |
[20:23] | No… no, I mean… I mean… | 我的意思是‥ |
[20:26] | What… what you said about me, you’re wrong. | 你对我的形容是错的 |
[20:31] | What part am I wrong about? | 我说错了什么 |
[20:45] | Whoa. I was, like, really wrong about you. | 看来我真的错得离谱 |
[20:50] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:58] | Let’s go, let’s go. All right, all right. | 干杯 快跑 开始罗 准备好‥ |
[21:02] | First one to a mile permanently proves which gender is superior. | 先跑完一英里的人将证明自己的性别更优越 |
[21:07] | Three, two, one, go! | 三 二 一 开始 |
[21:13] | defeat him. | 打败他 |
[21:14] | – It’s easy. – You’re losing. | – 轻松得很 – 你输定了 |
[21:15] | – I got you. – Okay. | – 随便你说 – 没错 |
[21:16] | Yeah, okay. | 对啊 好 |
[21:24] | Hey, Kimberly, wait up. | 金柏丽 等一下 |
[21:27] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[21:30] | I feel terrible. Like, I invited you, I got busy, and I barely saw you. | 我觉得过意不去 我邀请了你 却忙到没空陪你 |
[21:34] | Oh, I didn’t even notice. | 其实我没注意到 |
[21:36] | I was just hanging out with so many friends. | 我身边太多朋友了 |
[21:39] | Right. | 那就好 |
[21:40] | But I have to get going. Homework. | 我得走了 要做作业 |
[21:46] | Do you want me to walk you? | 要我陪你走回家吗 |
[21:48] | Yeah, you can do that. | 好啊 |
[21:51] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[21:54] | Give it up for feminism! | 为女性主义加油 |
[21:57] | Yeah! | 加油 |
[21:59] | – I’m close! – You’re gonna win! | – 我快跑完了 – 你能赢的 |
[22:01] | No… | 不行‥ |
[22:02] | Yeah! That’s right! Yeah, that’s right! | 这就对了‥ |
[22:06] | I guess men are faster than women after all. | 看来男人确实比女人快 |
[22:10] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[22:17] | “Nevertheless, she persisted!” | “她还是撑过来了” |
[22:29] | So was the Theta-lympics everything you hoped for? | 西塔匹克跟你想的一样好玩吗 |
[22:32] | Yeah. I mean, no one spilled a beer on me | 对 没有人把啤酒洒在我身上 |
[22:34] | so it was easily my favorite Theta party yet. | 所以这是我最喜欢的西塔会派对 |
[22:42] | Hey, did you leave a comment on my Instagram and then delete it? | 对了 你是不是在我的社群媒体上留言 然后又删掉 |
[22:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:52] | I didn’t want anyone reading it and getting the wrong idea. | 我不希望看到的人误会 |
[22:56] | The wrong idea like what? | 误会什么 |
[22:58] | You’re my sister’s roommate, and I’m tutoring you | 你是我妹的室友 还是我的家教学生 |
[23:01] | and I shouldn’t be saying you look… | 我不应该说你看起来‥ |
[23:05] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[23:12] | I should get back. | 我该回去了 |
[23:15] | Thanks for walking me home. | 谢谢你送我回家 |
[23:17] | No problem. | 小事一桩 |
[23:26] | Oh, shit. | 惨了 |
[23:44] | F**k. | 可恶 |
[23:47] | F**k. | 可恶 |
[24:09] | Are you seriously leaving right now? | 你真的要现在离开 |
[24:12] | No, it’s just late. That’s all. | 只是因为时间不早了 |
[24:16] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我懂 |
[24:18] | I always used to rush away after sex too. | 我以前也都在上床后匆忙离开 |
[24:22] | Instead, you know, maybe you could just come sit down. | 但也许你能坐下来 |
[24:24] | We could order some Postmates, maybe watch some Indian Matchmaker. | 我们可以叫外送 看看印度媒婆 |
[24:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:37] | Okay, I will stay for one to six episodes. | 我可以看一到六集 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 很好 |
[24:45] | Could I borrow your Netflix login? | 可以跟你借用账号吗 |
[24:50] | Are you serious? Did you get hurt? | 真的吗 没受伤吧 |
[24:52] | I’m fine. You should see the treadmill. My chin definitely dented it. | 我没事 你该看看跑步机 我的下巴把它撞凹了 |
[24:58] | Whit, we need to talk. | 小惠 我们得谈谈 |
[25:02] | We can’t do this anymore. | 我们不能继续这样了 |
[25:05] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要跟我分手吗 |
[25:07] | It’s my fault. This whole thing was wrong. | 都是我的错 我们交往是个错误 |
[25:11] | And it was inappropriate for me to ever go along with it. | 我不该顺水推舟的 |
[25:14] | “Go along with it”? | 顺水推舟 |
[25:16] | Look, we just need to end it. | 我们必须结束这段感情 |
[25:18] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[25:21] | Wait, is this because of the… the call with my mom? | 是因为我妈打给教练的关系吗 |
[25:23] | Whit, if she ever found out we were together, I’d be done. | 小惠 要是她发现我们交往 我就完蛋了 |
[25:26] | You know it. She would have me so cancelled. | 你心知肚明 她会封杀我 |
[25:28] | It would be this big story, and no school would ever hire me. | 新闻会大肆报道 没有学校会雇用我 |
[25:31] | Wait, so… so what now? | 所以现在呢 |
[25:32] | We just go on pretending everything’s normal | 我们就假装什么事都没发生 |
[25:35] | and you go home to your f**king wife and hope she forgives you and takes you back? | 你回去找老婆 希望她能原谅你吗 |
[25:43] | I never actually told her. | 其实我没把我们的事告诉她 |
[25:50] | You shouldn’t tell anyone, either. We both have a lot to lose. | 你也不该说出去 否则我们都会损失惨重 |
[26:05] | What the f**k? | 搞什么鬼 |