时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Here we go! Let’s go! | 来吧 |
[00:08] | Essex, baby! Let’s go! | 艾赛克斯‥ 宝贝 来吧 |
[00:10] | Let’s go, baby. Come on! | 来吧 宝贝‥ |
[00:13] | I can’t hear you guys! | 大声一点 |
[00:14] | Tell you what? They ain’t ready for us… | 告诉你什么 他们还没准备好迎接我们… |
[00:15] | 去吓吓他们‥ | |
[00:18] | – Yeah! – Let’s go, baby, let’s go! | – 对 – 我们走吧 宝贝 我们走吧 |
[00:23] | There’s just something about a man covered in paint. | 在身上涂鸦的男人真性感 |
[00:27] | Dude, are you studying at a tailgate? | 你居然在车尾派对时看书 |
[00:29] | Yeah, but only because I’m failing econ. | 对 因为我经济学要被当了 |
[00:31] | Well, maybe you’d be doing better if you didn’t spend so much time railing Leighton’s brother. | 如果你别整天搞蕾登她哥 成绩就不会这么惨了 |
[00:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:36] | Bela… You just spilled beer all over my textbook. | 贝拉‥你把啤酒洒到我课本上了 |
[00:38] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry! | 天啊 对不起 |
[00:41] | And Nico’s bed doesn’t squeak like that. | 而且尼可的床不会吱吱叫 是砰砰作响 |
[00:43] | – It thuds, like, bam… – Hello, ladies. | – 两位 – 蕾登‥ |
[00:46] | – Hi, Leighton. – Hi, Leighton. | – 嗨 蕾登 – 嗨 蕾登 |
[00:48] | Wait, why’d you stop talking when I showed up? | 为什么一看到我就不说了 |
[00:52] | Is it my glasses? | 是因为我的眼镜吗 |
[00:53] | I know they’re ugly but my f**king mom forgot to send my contacts. | 我知道很丑 但臭老妈忘了寄隐形眼镜来 |
[00:56] | No! It’s just surprising that you came. | 不丑 我们只是没想到你会来 |
[00:59] | Well, I’m not really jazzed to watch soccer but I did want to come and support Whitney. | 我对足球没什么兴趣 但是想来支持惠妮 |
[01:04] | You like Whitney? | 你喜欢惠妮 |
[01:05] | Yes, I like Whitney. She’s our roommate. | 对啊 她是我们的室友 |
[01:07] | – Do you like me? – I guess. | – 你喜欢我吗 – 大概吧 |
[01:09] | Stop asking me if I like people. Everyone’s fine. | 别再拷问我喜欢哪些人 你们我都喜欢 |
[01:12] | Anyway, I can’t stay long. | 总之我不能待太久 |
[01:13] | I have to plan a surprise party for my brother’s birthday. | 等等要去策划我哥的惊喜生日派对 |
[01:16] | Oh, my God. I didn’t know Nico’s birthday was coming up. That’s so cool. | 天哪 我不知道尼可快生日了 太酷了 |
[01:19] | Yeah, I always plan his party. | 对啊 我每年都会策划他的生日派对 |
[01:21] | And I have some really good surprises in store this time. | 而且今年我准备了很棒的惊喜 |
[01:24] | It’d be really great for me if I could get the Catullan writers in for an exclusive event. | 如果我能把卡特兰社的编剧弄进独家派 对我会很加分 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I’m sure my brother would love to have eight nerdy writers hanging around. | 是啊 派对上多了八个阿宅编剧 我哥一定会很高兴 |
[01:31] | No plus ones. | 不能携伴参加 |
[01:32] | But we are invited. | 但是我们会受邀吧 |
[01:37] | – Sure. – Yes! | – 当然 – 好耶‥ |
[01:38] | Wait, they’re pulling in! | 等等 她们来了 |
[01:43] | – Oh, my God, it’s Whitney! Hey, girl! – Whitney! | – 天啊 是惠妮好姐妹 – 惠妮 |
[01:47] | – You came? – Of course, we did. We love you! | – 你们来了 – 当然 我们爱你啊 |
[01:51] | Also, we ran out of mixers. Can we have some of your team’s Gatorade? | 不过调酒的材料没了 可以分一点运动饮料给我们吗 |
[01:54] | – No! – No worries! We’ll see you inside! | – 不行 – 不要紧 待会儿里面见 |
[01:59] | And the score is tied two-two as we enter overtime. | 现在是二比二平手 比赛进入延长赛 |
[02:05] | When I say Es, you say Sex! | 我说艾 你们说赛克斯 |
[02:08] | – Es! – Sex! | – 艾 – 赛克斯 |
[02:09] | – Es! – Sex! | – 艾‥ – 赛克斯‥ |
[02:13] | – Es! – Sex! | – 艾‥ – 赛克斯‥ |
[02:14] | – Es! – Sex! | – 艾‥ – 赛克斯‥ |
[02:17] | Hey, do either of you ever get this thing where you feel like you have to pee but nothing comes out? | 你们有没有过明明有尿意 但是尿不出来的经验 |
[02:22] | – Bitch, you have a UTI. – Oh, my God, no! | – 妈呀 你那是泌尿道感染 – 天啊 不好了 |
[02:25] | – Did you forget to pee after sex? – Are you supposed to do that? | – 你是不是搞过之后忘了尿尿 – 事后要尿尿哦 |
[02:27] | Someone didn’t read their vagina’s manual. | 某人没看阴道使用手册哦 |
[02:29] | Wait, are you having sex with someone? Who? | 等等 你跟别人搞上了 是谁 |
[02:32] | Me? Kimberly Finkle? Having casual sex? | 谁 我吗 金柏丽芬可会随意打炮 |
[02:34] | That’s a laugh. | 别笑死人了 |
[02:37] | There are a lot of other ways to get a UTI. You probably sat on a wet library chair for too long. | 泌尿道感染的原因很多 可能是在图书馆坐到湿椅子 |
[02:41] | Right, that’s probably it. | 八成是因为那样 |
[02:42] | Anyway, these cold bleachers are really helping numb the area. | 总之坐在冰冰的看台上很舒服 |
[02:45] | Just a reminder, my friend Maya is visiting this week | 提醒一下 我朋友玛雅这周要来玩 |
[02:47] | so if we could talk less about infected genitals | 最好少说点生殖器感染的事 |
[02:50] | – No promises. – Something’s happening! | – 这我不能保证 – 场上有动静了 |
[02:52] | Run, bitch! Run! | 快跑啊‥贱人 快跑 |
[02:59] | Go… | 冲啊‥ |
[03:01] | Get your girl… | 快点保护她‥ |
[03:03] | Oh, go, Whitney! Go, Whitney! Go! | 惠妮 加油‥ |
[03:10] | Yes! | 对 |
[03:12] | Oh, don’t take her hand, Whitney! Slap her in the f**king mouth! | 别抓她的手惠妮 赏她一巴掌 |
[03:17] | Yellow card number 12. Penalty kick for Essex. | 12号黄牌警告 艾赛克斯队罚球 |
[03:24] | Hey, no pressure. But if you make this shot, we go to the NCAA tournament. | 不要有压力 但若你这球进了 我们就能晋级决赛 |
[03:30] | Make the damn shot. You got this! | 进球就是了 你没问题的 |
[03:33] | – Yeah. – All right, here we go. | – 好 – 开始吧 |
[03:35] | – Ready? – You got this! | – 准备好了吗 – 你能行 |
[03:42] | Come on, Whitney! | 加油 惠妮 |
[03:47] | You got this, Whitney! | 你一定能进的 惠妮 |
[03:54] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[03:56] | Golden goal scored by number 21, Whitney Chase. | 21号惠妮却斯进了关键性的一球 |
[04:00] | Essex wins! | 艾赛克斯赢了 |
[04:06] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | – 太好了 – 太好了 |
[04:32] | It is 11.00am. That is 100 community service hours. | 上午11点整 我做满一百小时的社区服务 |
[04:36] | I am out of here. | 永别了 |
[04:38] | We knew you’d be excited, so Ginger made you cupcakes! | 我们知道你会很兴奋 所以金吉做了杯子蛋糕 |
[04:41] | They’re allergen free! But full of love. And carob chips. | 不含任何过敏原 但是有满满的爱和巧克力豆 |
[04:46] | – Thank you. – Do you want to stay for the rest of today’s meeting? | – 谢谢 – 你想开完今天的会吗 |
[04:48] | Oh, not at all, actually, but thank you. | 完全不想 但是谢谢你 |
[04:50] | – Okay. – Alicia, Ginger, Tova… I will cherish all of the lessons you have taught me. | – 好的 – 艾丽西亚金吉托娃 我会谨记你们教我的一切 |
[04:54] | And to the rest of you… I think one of you is named Rebecca. | 至于其他人‥ 你们其中一个好像叫蕾贝嘉 |
[04:57] | – Oh, both of you. – Don’t forget your cupcakes. | – 两个都是哦 – 别忘了你的杯子蛋糕 |
[04:59] | You know what, Ginger? I will take one. | 这样吧金吉 我拿一个 |
[05:04] | I’m free, bitches! | 我自由了 |
[05:16] | One small step for a South Asian woman, on giant leap… | 南亚女性的一小步是‥ |
[05:20] | New writer alert! | 新编剧来了 |
[05:21] | Carla? What are you doing here? Did you get tapped too? | 卡拉 你怎么来了 你也选上了 |
[05:23] | Yeah. I worked really flippin’ hard on my submission. I guess they really flippin’ liked it. | 对 我写评选作品时超用心 他们大概很喜欢吧 |
[05:30] | Well, cool. | 酷啊 |
[05:32] | It’s so fun that you’re here. | 有你在真好 |
[05:37] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[05:45] | Holy crap, this is incredible. | 妈呀 这里真棒 |
[05:50] | Check it out! This is gonna be me and you one day. | 看这就是我们的未来 |
[05:53] | Best friends and co-editors. | 闺密兼共同编辑 |
[05:56] | – I’m gonna take a seat. – Me too. | – 我去坐 – 我也是 |
[05:59] | All right, come on, guys. Let’s get started. | 快点 要开始了 |
[06:01] | First off, congratulations to our new Catullan writers. | 首先要恭喜新来的编剧 |
[06:05] | – All right, yeah. – I’m sure we are witnessing the star the start of some very successful comedy careers. | – 对‥ – 相信我们见证了新成员成功喜剧事业的起步 |
[06:09] | Until you have kids and turn into complacent hacks. | 等你们生了小孩 变成自鸣得意的骗子 |
[06:12] | It’s a tradition for new writers to submit a piece on their first day. | 我们的惯例是 新成员第一天要交一篇作品 |
[06:16] | And, in an age-old practice dating back to 2013 | 并遵循自2013年开始的 古老传统 |
[06:22] | the best piece will be featured on our Instagram. | 最优秀的一篇 会登在我们的社群账号上 |
[06:25] | Pieces are due at midnight. | 截稿期限是午夜 |
[06:26] | Maybe it’d be cool if we wrote something together. | 我们共同执笔应该会很酷 |
[06:28] | – Oh, I’m sure that’s not allowed. – Evangeline. | – 这应该违反规定吧 – 伊凡洁琳 |
[06:29] | Bela and I want to co-write a piece. | 贝拉和我想一起写一篇 |
[06:31] | – Is that cool? – We don’t have to. | – 可以吗 – 不行也没关系 |
[06:32] | Really, it’s… – Sure. | – 真的 这是… – 当然 |
[06:33] | Bela and Carla will be writing one together. You can work in groups. | 贝拉和卡拉要共同执笔 各位可以分组创作 |
[06:36] | Shaweet. Very nice. My wife. Have you seen Borat? | 帅啊 太好了 老婆 你看过芭乐特吗 |
[06:42] | – Obviously. – I’m sure it’s so good. | – 废话 – 一定超棒的 |
[06:51] | Your first UTI. I remember mine well. | 你的第一次泌尿道感染 我还记得我的第一次 |
[06:53] | I had just conned my way into a birthright trip into Israel… | 我那时连谎带骗地混进以色列的寻根之旅‥ |
[06:57] | Thanks, Lila, but I’m trying to ignore it. | 谢了莉拉 但我正在想办法忽视它 |
[06:59] | A UTI is a rite of passage. You gotta wear it like a crown. | 泌尿道感染是一种成人礼 你应该觉得骄傲才对 |
[07:03] | An uncomfortable, scratchy crown that you can’t wait to take off. | 一种痒得要命的骄傲 |
[07:07] | Hey, guys, I seriously have no idea what to get Nico for his birthday and I’m stressing. | 我不知道要送尼可什么生日礼物 压力超大的 |
[07:11] | Well, I think it’s pretty obvious. You gotta get him a sexy gift. | 很明显啊 送他一件性感的礼物 |
[07:14] | – Oh, like silky boxers. – No, like, something erotic. | – 像是丝质四角裤 – 不对 色情一点的 |
[07:16] | – Like a cock ring. – A what? | – 像是老二环 – 什么 |
[07:18] | She’s wrong. Get Nico something nice, but slightly impersonal | 别听她的 帮尼可挑一件不带亲密意味的好东西 |
[07:21] | so he doesn’t think you’re trying too hard. Maybe a nice journal. | 免得他觉得你太刻意 送一本高档日记本 |
[07:23] | A journal? Hot guys don’t journal. | 日记本 帅哥才不写日记 |
[07:26] | They just let their thoughts fade away. It’s what makes them hot. | 他们只会让思绪自然消退 所以才帅啊 |
[07:29] | I just want to get him something small and meaningful but something I know he’ll like. | 我只想送他有意义的小东西 他一定会喜欢的礼物 |
[07:33] | As long as you pair it with a nasty handwritten card. | 但要配上一张淫秽的手写卡片 |
[07:36] | Something like, “Happy Birthday, Nico, I love that thick dick. Regards, Kimberly.” | 像是生日快乐尼可 爱你的大老二哦 金柏丽上 |
[07:39] | Boom, you’re welcome. Shakespeare. | 不客气 我可是大文豪来的 |
[07:43] | Hey. So you going to this party tomorrow too? | 你明晚也要去派对 |
[07:45] | – Yeah, are you? – Nah, I already have plans. | – 对 你呢 – 不去我有事了 |
[07:47] | Hanging out with Darius for a bit and then meeting up with you when you leave the party early? | 我要先跟达瑞斯混一下 然后跟提早离开派对的你见面 |
[07:51] | – Sound good? – I might be available for that. | – 意下如何 – 我应该有空 |
[07:54] | Cool. | 那好 |
[07:56] | So, you guys are gonna work or… something? | 你们要不要上班啊 |
[07:58] | – I am. – I’m sick, I have a UTI. | – 我要 – 我病了泌尿道感染 |
[08:01] | – Well, good luck with that. – Thank you. | – 那祝你好运 – 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Poor baby girl. Drink up. | 小可怜 喝干它 |
[08:06] | – Hey, you wanted to see me? – Yep, come on in. | – 你找我 – 对进来 |
[08:09] | Let me guess. After the other night companies are reaching out about endorsing me? | 我猜一下 昨晚的比赛之后 很多公司要找我代言 |
[08:13] | I’ll hold out for Adidas. | 但我要等爱迪达找我 |
[08:16] | Well, it has come to my attention that Coach Dalton has been having an inappropriate sexual relationship with a player. | 我得知道顿教练和一名球员有不正当的性关系 |
[08:23] | What? That’s crazy. And gross. | 什么 太夸张了 也好恶心 |
[08:27] | Well, I have to ask. I mean, do you know anything about this, or… | 我非问不可 你知道这件事吗 |
[08:30] | Me? No. I can’t even imagine it. | 我 不知道 连想都不敢想 |
[08:33] | Dalton’s so old he’s still on Facebook. | 道顿好老 他还在用脸书 |
[08:36] | Okay. Well, look. If you hear anything, let me know. | 好 若听说什么 一定要告诉我 |
[08:41] | Obviously, we have to take this very seriously. | 我们必须慎重处理这件事 |
[08:43] | Of course. I’ll think on it, and let you know if anything comes to mind. | 当然我回去想一下 如果想到什么一定告诉你 |
[08:50] | I assume you already talked to Becky? | 你找贝琪谈过了吧 |
[08:51] | Not implying anything but I did see them share a power bar once. | 我不是在暗指什么 但我曾经看过他们分一根能量棒 |
[08:55] | You are not the first person to mention that. | 你不是第一个提到这件事的人 |
[08:58] | All right, well, that’s very helpful. Thank you. | 你帮了很大的忙 谢谢 |
[09:02] | – You can go. – Oh, right. | – 你可以走了 – 好 |
[09:14] | Hi, you’ve reached Dalton. Please leave a message, and I’ll call you back. | 我是道顿 请留言我会回电 |
[09:17] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[09:23] | Oh, my God. I just thought about what our piece should be. | 我想到该写什么了 |
[09:26] | Cool, what is it? | 写什么 |
[09:28] | What if we write a piece about what TV characters say when they orgasm? | 我们可以写电视上的角色高潮时会说的话 |
[09:32] | I don’t think we want people to picture Fred Flintstone getting off. | 让大家想像摩登原始人高潮不太好吧 |
[09:35] | Right, it’s cringey. I’ll think of something else. | 对 是有点尴尬 我再想想别的 |
[09:37] | No rush. Sometimes the best ideas take a while to find. | 不急 有时最好的点子得花点时间构思 |
[09:42] | You know you’re like the only person at The Catullan who’s nice to me. | 你是卡特兰社唯一对我好的人 |
[09:44] | I’m sure that’ll change with time. | 时间久了就好了 |
[09:47] | – Well, Eric’s not that bad. – Eric? | – 艾瑞克还不错 – 艾瑞克 |
[09:48] | The only time I’ve seen Eric smile was when I tripped on a cord. | 我只有绊倒那次才看到他笑 |
[09:52] | Well, he’s better than Ryan. | 他比莱恩好 |
[09:57] | Hey, I have an idea for a piece. | 我想到了 |
[09:58] | What about a Tinder profile for the John Essex statue. | 我们可以帮约翰艾赛克斯的雕像写约炮软体的个人简介 |
[10:02] | Ryan showed me his dick. In a bad way. | 莱恩让我看过他的老二 手段很不堪 |
[10:08] | Are you serious? | 真的 |
[10:09] | He called me into his office to talk about piece formatting and then he took it out. | 他叫我去他办公室讨论写作格式 然后就掏出来了 |
[10:14] | And it’s all I can think about whenever I’m at The Catullan. | 我每次来社里就会想到那件事 |
[10:17] | – Are you gonna tell anyone? – I don’t know. | – 你会告诉别人吗 – 不知道 |
[10:20] | Everybody already thinks I’m so weird. | 大家已经觉得我是个怪人了 |
[10:25] | Has he ever done anything like that to you? | 他对你做过那种事吗 |
[10:27] | Ryan? No. Not at all. | 莱恩 没有 完全没有 |
[10:31] | Yeah. | 当我没说 |
[10:33] | Forget I said anything. Let’s write your funny idea. | 你的点子很好 我们来写 |
[10:37] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 好吗 – 好 |
[10:44] | This is for my brother’s 21st birthday. | 这是我哥的21岁生日 |
[10:46] | I will need a crepe station option that is both sweet and savory. | 我要设一个可丽饼摊 甜咸都要 |
[10:55] | Well, then I will await your manager’s call at this number. | 好 请你们经理打这支电话找我 |
[11:00] | Oh, are you serving me some rich mommy party planner? I’m very into that. | 你在扮演贵妇派对规划师 我喜欢 |
[11:07] | Hey, what is with your neighbor with the red hair? | 你的红发邻居是怎么回事 |
[11:11] | She was staring at me while I was waiting at the door. | 我等你开门时她一直看我 |
[11:12] | Oh, she’s my best friend. | 她是我闺密 |
[11:14] | I’m kidding. I don’t talk to my neighbors. Do you think I’m insane? | 开玩笑的 我才不跟邻居打交道 你当我疯了吗 |
[11:18] | Dude, planning a party in Vermont is challenging. | 在弗蒙特筹划派对不容易 |
[11:22] | No one has taste. | 这里的人都没品味 |
[11:23] | Yeah, about that. Am I, like, invited to this, or… | 说到这个 我会受邀吗 |
[11:27] | Oh, I figured you wouldn’t want to go. | 我还以为你不想来 |
[11:29] | And don’t you think you coming as my plus one would be like, this whole thing? | 你不觉得我带你出席 会引起轩然大波吗 |
[11:33] | There it is. | 出现了 |
[11:36] | – What? – You don’t want me there | – 什么 – 你不希望我去 |
[11:37] | because you’re worried people will figure you out. | 因为担心被别人发现 |
[11:39] | Hey, it is a birthday party for my brother who you have met, like, once. | 那是我哥的生日派对 你只见过他一次 |
[11:44] | Can we please not make this into a bigger thing than it has to be? | 可以不要小题大做吗 |
[11:47] | It’s not about the party. | 不是派对的事 |
[11:50] | I just want to know that you and me can exist outside of this one room. | 我只想知道你我的感情 出了这个房间还会存在 |
[11:55] | – We can. – Okay? | – 当然会 – 好 |
[12:01] | Cool. Well, this got weird. I’m gonna go. | 好 开始尴尬了 我还是走吧 |
[12:07] | Are… | 还是 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna text you later. Okay? | 我晚点传简讯给你 好吗 |
[12:13] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[12:33] | – Willow, I am freaking out. – Yeah, I would be too. | – 薇萝 我要疯了 – 换做是我 我也会 |
[12:36] | This shit is crazy. Have you talked to Dalton? | 太夸张了你跟道顿谈过了吗 |
[12:39] | No. He’s not answering any of my calls or texts. | 没有 他不接电话 也不回简讯 |
[12:41] | Both on my phone or on this burner I just bought. | 用我的手机和刚买的抛弃式手机都没用 |
[12:43] | You bought a burner? | 你买了抛弃式手机 |
[12:45] | Whitney, what the f**k? You’re going full-blown Homeland. | 搞什么鬼惠妮 你当这是在演反恐危机吗 |
[12:47] | What was I supposed to do? I can’t have this come out. | 那不然呢 我不能让这件事曝光 |
[12:50] | Black senator’s daughter has inappropriate relationship with coach? | 黑人参议员的女儿和教练不伦恋 |
[12:52] | – That gets aired on Fox News. – Okay, you’re not wrong. Like, I would watch that. | – 福斯新闻会报翻天的 – 你说得有理 如果报的话我一定会看 |
[12:56] | But I think you can chill. I talked to Coach Woods | 但你可以放心了 我跟伍兹教练谈过 |
[13:00] | and she thinks Dalton was sleeping with Jena. | 她觉得跟道顿有一腿的人是洁娜 |
[13:01] | Jena? Why would she think that? | 洁娜 为什么 |
[13:03] | Because I told her I thought it was Jena. | 因为我说我觉得是洁娜 |
[13:05] | She didn’t mention you once. | 她一次都没提到你 |
[13:06] | Did you find out where this is coming from? | 你知道为什么曝光吗 |
[13:07] | Apparently Dalton’s wife called her | 显然是道顿的老婆打电话给伍兹 |
[13:09] | when she found a box of condoms in his car. | 因为她在车上找到一盒保险套 |
[13:12] | And a Google search on his iPad that said “Is it illegal for a coach to sleep with a player?” | 道顿还用平板查询教练跟球员上床违不违法 |
[13:15] | – God, he’s such a f**king idiot! – Well, you weren’t f**king him for his amazing brain. | – 天啊 他脑子进水了吗 – 你搞他 可不是因为他脑子好 |
[13:19] | But you just need to lay low and this will blow over. | 你只要保持低调 等风头过去就好 |
[13:23] | There’s nothing pointing to you. | 没人怀疑你 |
[13:26] | Thank you so much for helping me with my chemistry homework. | 谢谢你帮我做化学作业 |
[13:30] | I understand covalent bonds now. | 我终于知道共价键是什么了 |
[13:32] | Relax, she already knows. | 别紧张 她知道了 |
[13:34] | The head coach found out Dalton was sleeping with someone on the team. | 总教练发现道顿跟球员上床 |
[13:37] | Oh, shit. Do they know it’s you? | 要命 他们知道是你吗 |
[13:38] | No, you’re the only two people who do and I trust you both | 不知道 只有你们两个知情 我相信你们 |
[13:41] | slash, will murder you if you say anything. | 而且有杀人灭口的决心 |
[13:43] | Okay, but having witnessed some white-collar crime over the years | 我这些年目睹了不少白领罪行 |
[13:46] | if I were you, I’d reset my phone to factory settings and wipe my hard drive. | 我劝你把手机恢复原厂设定 并删除硬碟档案 |
[13:48] | – She doesn’t need to do that. – I already did both. | – 没这个必要啦 – 我已经都搞定了 |
[13:50] | Smart girl. | 聪明 |
[13:51] | So you rich people are just naturally good at covering shit up, aren’t you? | 你们有钱人天生就知道怎么掩盖罪行 是吧 |
[13:54] | – Yes. – Yeah. | – 对‥ – 是的 |
[14:05] | How’s the studying going? | 书念得怎么样 |
[14:07] | Good. Productive. I like it. | 很好 很有收获 我喜欢 |
[14:12] | Have you… earned a break? | 你是不是该‥休息了 |
[14:24] | I want you on top… ’cause my arms are kind of wrecked right now. | 这次换你在上面 因为我的手臂有点酸 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:34] | But can I ask you something first? | 但我可以先问你一件事吗 |
[14:36] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[14:38] | You play guitar. Hypothetically speaking would a gift card to like a guitar website | 你会弹吉他 假设有人送你一张 吉他网站的礼券 |
[14:44] | be a birthday gift you’d be excited about? | 你会喜欢这个生日礼物吗 |
[14:47] | You don’t have to give me a gift. | 你不用送我礼物 |
[14:48] | Are you kidding? Gift-giving is in the Finkle DNA. | 开什么玩笑 送礼是我们芬可家的最爱 |
[14:51] | Did you not see my mom slinging around purse hooks – at Parents Weekend? | 你没看到家长周末时 我妈见人就送挂勾吗 |
[14:54] | Your mom’s cute but, seriously, you don’t have to give me a gift. | 你妈很可爱 但是说真的 你不用送我礼物 |
[15:06] | Okay. Let’s do it, but let’s be quick | 好吧 来做吧 但是要速战速决 |
[15:08] | ’cause I have a lot of work I have to catch up on. | 我还有很多进度要赶 |
[15:09] | Hey, Siri, set me a timer for 45 seconds. | 手机助理帮我计时45秒 |
[15:29] | Are you just now getting home? | 你刚回来 |
[15:31] | Wait, is this a walk of shame? So you are sleeping with someone. | 你昨晚外宿吧 你果然跟人搞上了 |
[15:36] | I mean, is it a walk of shame if I stayed up all night in the library hooking up with my textbook? Like… | 整晚在图书馆跟书缠绵算外宿吗 |
[15:42] | We are so different. | 你真的很不一样 |
[15:44] | Are you excited for the party tonight? | 期待今晚的派对吗 |
[15:46] | I’m so excited, I bought a new outfit for it. | 超期待 我还买了一套新行头 |
[15:48] | And these footpad things that make fancy shoes more comfy. | 还有让美美的鞋子比较舒服的鞋垫 |
[15:52] | Okay. I’m gonna grab my towel to shower to wake myself up. | 我要去冲个澡 醒醒脑 |
[15:55] | Okay. When you go in the bathroom my friend Maya is in there, the one who’s visiting? | 我朋友玛雅也在浴室 最近来玩的那个女生 |
[15:59] | Oh, fun. My friend Kelsey from home wants to visit at some point. | 真好 我老家的朋友凯西也说要来找我玩 |
[16:02] | She’s like really into anime. | 她很迷动漫 |
[16:05] | I look forward to discussing that with her. | 我很期待跟她聊动漫 |
[16:09] | – What was your idea? – So basically there’s… | – 你有什么想法 – 基本上就是‥ |
[16:10] | Okay, everyone, I have two announcements. | 大家好 我有两件事要宣布 |
[16:12] | The first is for everybody. Jeff, use spellcheck. | 第一件事跟大家有关 杰夫 记得用拼字检查 |
[16:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:17] | Secondly, Carla has decided to quit. | 第二 卡拉决定退社 |
[16:19] | – What? – Yeah. | – 什么 – 对 |
[16:21] | – Wait. Why would she quit? – Who knows? | – 等等 为什么 – 天晓得 |
[16:22] | Unlike every other conversation I’ve ever had with her she didn’t go into detail. | 她跟我说话都是含糊其词 |
[16:27] | Anyway, now’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for | 总之各位期待已久的时刻到了 |
[16:29] | the announcement of which new writer’s piece will be featured on our Instagram. | 我们要宣布哪位新编剧的作品要登在我们的社群账号 |
[16:33] | Which is an account followed by multiple Emmy-nominated writers. | 好几位入围艾美奖的编剧都在关注这个账号 |
[16:36] | And the winner is… | 优胜者是‥ |
[16:38] | the John Essex Statue’s Tinder Profile written by Bela Malhotra. | 约翰艾赛克斯雕像的个人简介 作者是贝拉摩赫查 |
[16:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:45] | But I actually co-wrote that piece with Carla. | 这其实是我跟卡拉一起写的 |
[16:47] | She said in her email it was mostly you so enjoy that sole credit. | 她在电邮里说大部分是你写的 好好享受偷来的荣誉吧 |
[16:51] | All right. We’re done here. Good job, guys. Congrats. | 没别的事了 做得好各位 恭喜 |
[16:54] | Bela, oh, my gosh. So proud of you. | 贝拉天啊 我真以你为荣 |
[16:57] | Hey, nice work. | 做得好 |
[17:07] | Holy hell. Are you Maya? You’re gorgeous. | 天啊 你是玛雅吗 你好美 |
[17:11] | I’m Kimberly. I’m one of Leighton’s roommates. | 我是金柏丽蕾登的室友 |
[17:13] | Nice to meet you, Kimberly. | 很高兴认识你 金柏丽 |
[17:15] | Seriously, you smell like a fancy spa. | 天啊 你闻起来像高档水疗中心 |
[17:17] | Sorry to double compliment. | 抱歉一直赞美你 |
[17:18] | I didn’t sleep much last night and my brain isn’t fully working yet. | 我昨晚没怎么睡 脑子有点卡住了 |
[17:23] | Sounds like you had a fun night. Get it, girl. | 看来你玩得很爽哦 真有你的 姐妹 |
[17:25] | I did get it, and then some. I have a hickey on my boob. | 是很爽 爽翻天了 我的胸部还被种了草莓 |
[17:28] | My boyfriend gave me one of those when we first started dating. | 我跟男友刚交往时 他也在那里种了草莓 |
[17:30] | – What’s with these guys? – Right? | – 这些男人是怎么了 – 就是啊 |
[17:32] | Hey, I need to go help Leighton set up for this party but I’ll see you there? | 我要去帮蕾登准备派对 你会去吧 |
[17:35] | Totally. | 当然 |
[18:38] | Hey. Are you ready to black out with your rack out or whatever it is you’re always saying to us? | 你准备胡天胡地玩一摊了吗 你都是这样说的吧 |
[18:43] | Yeah. Let’s do it. Let’s crunk out with our junk out! | 对 去玩吧 去玩他个昏天黑地 |
[18:45] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[18:47] | I’m wearing underwear that’s so sexy, it’s insane. Also, it kind of hurts. | 我的内衣性感到爆表 而且穿起来好痛 |
[19:00] | Those are a lot of gifts. | 好多礼物 |
[19:02] | The only thing my friends got me for my last birthday was a Chipotle gift card. | 我去年生日时 朋友只送我速食店礼券 |
[19:06] | Holy shit. Did someone buy him a snowboard? | 妈呀 有人送他滑雪板哦 |
[19:08] | I got I’m sour candy, because I know he likes sour candy. | 我送他酸糖 因为我知道他喜欢酸糖 |
[19:11] | That’s really sweet. | 好贴心 |
[19:13] | I need a drink, stat. | 我要喝一杯 现在就要 |
[19:15] | Hell yes! Let’s get shots. | 好主意 我们来灌烈酒 |
[19:17] | Oh, I need to start with a glass of water. I have to take my UTI medicine and the pill is so huge. | 我得先喝杯水 我要吃泌尿道感染的药 那颗药超巨大 |
[19:23] | – Hey, they just pulled up. – Everyone, quiet. He’s here. Okay. | – 他们来了 – 大家安静 他来了 好吗 |
[19:26] | Everybody, shut up. Be quiet. | 所有人闭嘴 保持安静 |
[19:29] | Come on. He’s coming. | 快 他来了 |
[19:36] | Are we almost there? This blindfold does not smell good. | 快到了吗 蒙眼布好臭 |
[19:42] | – Surprise! – Surprise! | – 惊喜‥ – 惊喜 |
[19:45] | This is amazing. | 太棒了 |
[19:48] | Leighton, this is so cool of you. | 蕾登 你太酷了 |
[19:50] | – Happy birthday, bro. – Oh, man. | 生日快乐 老哥 – 哦 老兄 |
[19:52] | And I have one more surprise for you. | 我还有另一个惊喜 |
[19:55] | – Surprise, babe. – Maya? You’re here. | – 惊喜 宝贝 – 玛雅 你来了 |
[19:58] | I flew in from Barcelona for you. | 我为了你从巴塞罗拉飞回来 |
[20:00] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[20:14] | Kimberly. Hey. | 金柏丽 嘿 |
[20:15] | – Did you guys know? – Oh, my God, no. | – 你们知道吗 – 天啊 当然不知道 |
[20:18] | – I would have told you. – Yeah, I didn’t know either. I’m so sorry. | – 不然一定会告诉你 – 我也不知道 太惨了 |
[20:21] | Kimberly, can we talk for a minute? | 金柏丽 可以谈一下吗 |
[20:23] | Dude, I cannot believe you. | 兄弟 你太夸张了吧 |
[20:24] | I’m Bela, by the way. We’ve met a few times. | 对了 我是贝拉 我们见过几次 |
[20:26] | I enjoy your parties and hope to keep coming to them. | 我很喜欢你的派对 希望以后还有机会来 |
[20:28] | But on a personal level, I think you suck. | 但以个人角度来说 我觉得你很烂 |
[20:30] | Yeah. You’re a prep school douchebag who thinks he can get away with anything he wants. | 对 你是个私校渣男 自以为可以为所欲为 |
[20:34] | Can I talk to Kimberly alone for a minute? | 我可以跟金柏丽单独谈吗 |
[20:35] | It’s okay. You guys go back inside. | 没事的 你们先进去 |
[20:38] | – We’re watching you, bro. – Sleazeball. | – 我们盯上你了 兄弟 – 垃圾男 |
[20:40] | Thanks again for the invite. Sleazeball! | 再次谢谢你的邀请 垃圾男 |
[20:48] | – I can explain. – Nico, this is so f**ked up. | – 我可以解释 – 尼可 你太过分了 |
[20:51] | – Don’t be like that. – Don’t be like what? | – 别这样 – 别怎样 |
[20:53] | Heartbroken that the first guy I met in college has a secret girlfriend? | 因为我上大学第一个男人有秘密女友而心碎吗 |
[20:57] | Look, Maya’s been studying abroad. She wasn’t even supposed to be back until January. | 玛雅一直在国外念书 应该是一月份才会回来 |
[21:00] | Oh, so you were gonna tell me. You were just gonna wait several more months. Cool. | 所以你本来是想跟我说 只是要再等几个月 好哦 |
[21:04] | Look, it got out of hand. | 听着 事情失控了 |
[21:08] | – I don’t know what to say. – Well, I do. F**k you. | – 我不知道要说什么 – 我知道你去死 |
[21:11] | I wasted two months on you. | 我为你浪费了两个月 |
[21:13] | My grades are in the f**king trash. And I have a UTI. | 成绩一落千丈 还得了泌尿道感染 |
[21:16] | And it’s f**king burning down there right now, okay? I’m done. | 现在下面灼热得要命 我不玩了 |
[21:22] | And now I’m about to cry too. F**k! | 可恶 我要哭了 |
[21:24] | Kimberly, please. | 金柏丽 拜托 |
[21:37] | – Are you sure you wanna be here right now? – Definitely. | – 你确定要留下来 – 对 |
[21:38] | I wanna stay here and ruin his night | 我要留下来败他的兴 |
[21:41] | and make him think that I might say something to his actual girlfriend. | 让他以为我可能会跟他的正牌女友爆料 |
[21:51] | Damn, girl. | 要命 |
[21:54] | Okay. Actually, on second thought, I think I’m gonna go. | 再想想 我还是走好了 |
[21:57] | But I don’t want to make this some big dramatic exit. | 但是不想走得大张旗鼓 |
[22:00] | So, please, the two of you stay. | 所以拜托你们两个留下来 |
[22:15] | What the f**k? | 搞什么鬼 |
[22:39] | Do you think my boobs have gotten bigger since beginning of college? | 你觉得我上大学之后胸部变大了吗 |
[22:42] | They feel bigger. | 感觉好像变大了 |
[22:43] | Hey, Whit, hey, can I talk to you for a second, in private? | 小惠 可以跟你谈一下吗 私下谈 |
[22:47] | – Would you mind getting us drinks? – Gladly. | – 可以帮我们拿点喝的吗 – 没问题 |
[22:51] | Dude, there’s trouble. | 有麻烦了 |
[22:53] | Apparently, our bus driver told Coach Woods they saw Dalton kissing a player. | 我们巴士的司机跟伍兹教练说 他看到道顿跟某个球员接吻 |
[22:55] | – Okay. – A black player. | – 好 – 是黑人球员 |
[23:00] | And we’re the only two black girls on the team. | 队上只有我们两个黑人 |
[23:02] | – F**k! – I think you need to talk to Coach like now. | – 要死了 – 你最好马上去跟教练谈 |
[23:05] | Just come clean and hope for the best. | 坦白招供 希望下场不要太惨 |
[23:08] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 对 |
[23:11] | I gotta go do this. | 我去找教练 |
[23:21] | 卡拉 恭喜你的作品被刊登 超好笑 | |
[23:26] | 我会想念跟你相处的日子 希望你玩得开心 | |
[23:42] | One sec. | 等我一下 |
[23:44] | Dude, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah. Why do you ask? | 还好 为什么 |
[23:47] | Well, because you’re staring at your phone like psycho. | 因为你像变态一样死盯着你的手机 |
[23:50] | Leighton, I think I f**ked up and I don’t know how to fix it. | 蕾登 我好像搞砸了 但不知道怎么弥补 |
[23:53] | Can I interest you ladies in some shots? | 两位小姐想喝烈酒吗 |
[23:56] | Dude, f**k off. | 给我滚 |
[23:57] | – What happen? – You know that guy Ryan who showed me porn? | – 怎么了 – 记得给我看色情片的莱恩吗 |
[24:01] | He kind of got me alone the other day and then pushed his dick up against my back. | 前几天我们独处时 他用那话儿磨蹭我的背 |
[24:05] | – Oh, my God. – I left and brushed it off | – 天啊 – 我一笑置之就走了 |
[24:07] | but then I found out that he did it to this other girl too. | 但后来我发现 他对另一个女生也这样 |
[24:11] | And when she told me about it I lied to her and stayed quiet | 她告诉我时我骗了她 什么都没说 |
[24:16] | and I think I silenced her. | 我觉得我好像逼迫她隐忍 |
[24:22] | It’s okay. Okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[24:27] | – Did you just hug me? – I already regret doing that. | – 你刚刚抱了我 – 我已经后悔了 |
[24:31] | Come on. Let’s go. Come on. | 来 我们走吧 来 |
[24:51] | – Hi. Are you… – Her wife? | – 你是不是‥ – 她太太 |
[24:54] | Yes, I am. | 对我是 |
[24:56] | Gert, you got a visitor. | 歌楚 有人找你 |
[25:00] | Coach, I promise you, it is totally over. | 教练 我保证已经结束了 |
[25:04] | We ended things weeks ago. So if there’s any way we could just forget about this… | 我们几周前就分手了 能不能就当没这回事‥ |
[25:07] | – Whitney… – Coach, please. | – 惠妮 – 教练 求求你 |
[25:10] | My mom is a public figure, and if this gets out | 我妈妈是公众人物 如果事情闹大了 |
[25:15] | my stories don’t go away the way other people’s do. | 我跟别人不一样 我的事不会被人淡忘的 |
[25:18] | Chase, I already gave my statement. | 却斯 我已经做完笔录了 |
[25:23] | I told them I couldn’t give a name. It’s none of their business. | 我说没办法告诉他们名字 而且这不关他们的事 |
[25:27] | You’re 18. | 你才18岁 |
[25:29] | You don’t want this following you around for the rest of your life. | 不需要一辈子活在这件事的阴影下 |
[25:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:34] | Thank you so much. | 真的很谢谢你 |
[25:45] | Canaan, we’re leaving. Are you coming with or not? | 迦南 我们要走了 你来不来 |
[25:50] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[25:53] | You really gotta cut down on your screen time though | 你真的该少用点手机 |
[25:55] | ’cause you’re literally always on that thing which is kind of sick. | 一天到晚盯着手机很不健康 |
[26:03] | – Hey. – Thank you for coming. | – 嘿 – 谢谢你来 |
[26:06] | Yeah, of course. | 我当然会来 |
[26:15] | Hey, guys. My name is Alicia. | 你们好 我是艾丽西亚 |
[26:18] | And I know that this is very scary but you’re totally safe here. | 我知道这很可怕 但你们在这里很安全 |
[26:22] | No matter what you say, I’m your ally, okay? | 不管你们说什么 我都是你们的盟友 好吗 |
[26:27] | I’m your ally. | 我是你们的盟友 |
[27:03] | Hey, Whit. | 小惠 |
[27:09] | All right, ladies. Gather up. | 各位同学 请集合 |
[27:12] | I’m Coach Hansen, the women’s ice hockey coach. | 我是女子冰上曲棍球队的韩森教练 |
[27:14] | Now I can’t go into details but Coach Woods and Coach Dalton have been dismissed. | 我不能说细节 但伍兹教练和道顿教练被开除了 |
[27:18] | – What? – I’ll be leading you through the rest of the tournament. | – 什么 – 接下来的赛季由我带队 |
[27:21] | Now can someone explain to me how off-sides works in soccer? | 谁来解释一下 足球的越位是怎么回事 |
[27:27] | – What a joke. – Anyone? | – 开什么玩笑 – 谁要自告奋勇 |
[27:29] | 导 演 玛吉·凯莉 |