时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Okay, who ate my last applesauce? | 是谁吃了剩下的苹果酱 |
[00:12] | You did, | 你自己啊 |
[00:13] | I saw you eating it with your hands the last time you were drunk. | 我看到你上次喝醉时 用手拿着吃掉了 |
[00:15] | Oh, good to know. | 那就好 |
[00:17] | Hey, ladies, have you guys read the paper today? | 各位 你们看过今天的报纸了吗 |
[00:20] | – Our school paper? – Yeah. | 学校的报纸吗 对 |
[00:21] | I have never looked at it once. | 我从来没有看过 |
[00:23] | Look. | 你们看 |
[00:25] | Whitney, apparently, your soccer coach had an affair with a player and was fired. | 惠妮 你的足球教练因为跟球员搞婚外情被开除了 |
[00:29] | Dude, are you serious? | 这是真的吗 |
[00:31] | Yeah, I’ve heard about it, but the details are pretty vague. | 是真的 我听说过 但不太清楚细节 |
[00:35] | This is juicy. | 这也太劲爆了 |
[00:37] | This is, like, Red Table Talk-level juice. | 简直就是脱口秀的等级 |
[00:39] | Wait, is this coach hot? Is the girl hot? | 等等 教练帅吗 女生美吗 |
[00:41] | Did they get caught having steamy sex in the showers? | 他们是不是在淋浴间做爱被抓到 |
[00:43] | We want every lurid detail. | 钜细靡遗告诉我们 |
[00:47] | It’s… | 那个女生‥ |
[00:49] | Me. | 就是我 |
[00:51] | – What? – Seriously? | – 什么 – 真的吗 |
[00:52] | Well, it was me, but we ended things a while ago. | 是真的 但我们分手一阵子了 |
[00:54] | And you can’t say anything to anyone. | 但你们不能说出去 |
[00:56] | If my mom finds out, she will kill us all. | 要是被我妈知道 她会杀了我们 |
[00:58] | I’m not even sure if I’m exaggerating. | 这么说可能一点都不夸张 |
[00:59] | Yeah, okay, of course. Whatever you need. – Thanks. | – 当然 我们会守口如瓶 – 谢谢 |
[01:02] | Whitney, you might want to read this. You know what? I don’t. | 惠妮 你看看这个 我不想看 |
[01:04] | No, it says he did this with another girl when he worked at Ithaca. | 报上说他在伊萨卡工作时 也跟那里的学生有过婚外情 |
[01:09] | What the f**k? | 你说什么 |
[01:15] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[01:16] | It’s done, so doesn’t change anything. | 木已成舟 这改变不了什么 |
[01:18] | I’m gonna go take a shower. | 我要去洗澡 |
[01:28] | 惠妮 你跟其他女生出轨过 | |
[01:46] | So you’re going to the Title IX office? | 所以你会去性平会 |
[01:48] | Yeah, Alicia said I should go learn about all my options. | 对 艾丽西亚说我该去了解我有哪些选项 |
[01:51] | Figure out the best way to handle a gross dude with a weirdly shaped dick. | 可以对付老二形状奇怪的恶男 |
[01:54] | Weirdly shaped how? I mean, I only felt it against my back | 怎么个奇怪法 我只用背感觉到 |
[01:57] | but it felt like a can of soup but squishier. | 感觉就像汤罐头 但是更软 |
[02:00] | You might not need to mention his dick shape. | 应该不必提到他老二的形状 |
[02:02] | I think it’s best to lay it all on the table. | 我觉得细节越多越好 |
[02:05] | Ladies, I will see you all on the other side. | 各位 我们结束后再见了 |
[02:08] | Good luck, Bela. Yes, all women. | 祝你好运 贝拉 女生加油 |
[02:11] | So what about you, Miss Thing? | 那你怎么样 |
[02:12] | How you doing since Nico’s? | 尼可的事之后你还好吗 |
[02:17] | I’m hanging in there. | 我还行 |
[02:19] | Oh, shit. Have y’all not talked about this? | 不会吧 你们还没谈过这件事吗 |
[02:22] | – Should I go? – No. | – 我该离开吗 – 不必 |
[02:23] | No… let’s talk about it. | 不必离开 我们来谈吧 |
[02:25] | Totally, let’s do it. I’ll start. | 没错 来谈吧 |
[02:26] | I know that I sort of kept it from you, and that wasn’t cool. | 我先开始 我知道我不该瞒着你的 |
[02:29] | In the future, I’ll be more honest. | 未来我会更坦诚 |
[02:33] | In that spirit | 所以我要告诉你 |
[02:34] | my UTI was not from a wet library chair. | 我的泌尿道不是因为坐到湿的图书馆椅子而感染 |
[02:37] | It was from repetitive sex with your brother. | 而是因为多次跟你哥上床 |
[02:39] | Okay, that’s haunting. | 真可怕 |
[02:41] | And, yes, it kind of sucked to figure out that everybody was keeping this big secret behind my back. | 发现每个人都有事情瞒着我 感觉确实很不好 |
[02:47] | – I should’ve told you. – Yes. Yes, you should have, | – 我应该跟你说的 – 没错 你是该说 |
[02:50] | because I would’ve told you not to sleep with him, ’cause I would’ve told you he has a girlfriend. | 我会告诉你别跟他上床 因为他有女朋友 |
[02:54] | Yeah, that’s a good point. | 你说得有道理 |
[02:55] | Leighton, your brother looks good, but that boy wasn’t raised right. | 蕾登 你哥虽然很帅 但他爸妈没有把他教好 |
[02:58] | Why are you telling me? I’m not him. | 你说这个干吗 我又不是他 |
[03:00] | But at least you got to hook up with a guy who’s way out of your league. | 但你至少搞上等级远超过你的人 |
[03:04] | Hey! Listen, I don’t take sides. I just tell the truth. | 听着 我不偏袒哪一方 我只是实话实说 |
[03:11] | His penis felt like a can of soup? | 他的老二感觉像汤罐头 |
[03:13] | Yeah, I only mention it | 对 我会提只是想说 |
[03:14] | in case I need to identify his penis, like, in a police lineup situation. | 可能需要像指认嫌犯那样 指认他的老二 |
[03:18] | Right. Well, I will note that. | 原来如此我会记下来的 |
[03:21] | So now what? | 现在该怎么办 |
[03:23] | Do you tell Ryan | 你会告诉莱恩吗 |
[03:24] | or when exactly do you tell my strict Indian parents? | 你什么时候通知我管教严格的印度父母 |
[03:27] | I need to warn them and possibly flee the country. | 我得警告他们 也可能得潜逃国外 |
[03:29] | Or do you provide any sort of sexual witness protection program? | 还是你们提供受害证人保护计划 |
[03:32] | If that’s an option, I’d like to hear about that. | 如果有的话 我也想了解 |
[03:34] | There’s no need to get ahead of yourselves here. | 你们不必过度紧张 |
[03:37] | This is our first talk. | 这只是第一次会谈 |
[03:38] | The next step would be to submit a written statement | 下一步是缴交书面陈述 |
[03:41] | and based on that, my colleagues and I would decide if we need to intervene | 我和同事会据此决定是否介入 |
[03:45] | to protect the larger community. | 保护更广大的学生族群 |
[03:47] | Otherwise, it’s your choice if we move forward with an investigation. | 否则 你们可以决定是否要继续调查 |
[03:51] | At this time, my recommendation would be for you to do everything you can to avoid Ryan | 目前我会建议你们尽可能避免和莱恩接触 |
[03:56] | which means taking a break from The Catullan. | 也就是说 暂时离开卡特兰 |
[03:59] | No. Ricky, do you know how far behind you can fall | 不行 芮奇 你知道错过两三天 |
[04:00] | in camaraderie building if you miss two or three days? | 对默契养成的影响会有多大吗 |
[04:04] | I was actually gonna suggest a few weeks. | 我打算建议你们离开几周 |
[04:07] | A few weeks? | 几周 |
[04:09] | Okay, Ricky, it’s official. You do not know how comedy works. | 芮奇 看来你完全不懂喜剧 |
[04:12] | And I’m fine with that. | 这我可以接受 |
[04:15] | And that’s why I was late all the time | 所以我才经常迟到 |
[04:17] | and slacking off and just, like, ruining every other aspect of my life. | 经常偷懒 自毁人生的各方各面 |
[04:20] | And little did I know, I was getting two-timed by that mother-effer. | 完全不知道自己成了那个王八蛋的外遇对象 |
[04:24] | – Go off, girl. – Yeah. | – 好好发泄吧 – 对啊 |
[04:26] | And when you do, can you do it near the milk frother? | 但可以请你到奶泡机前面发泄吗 |
[04:28] | Because I’ve asked you to clean it repeatedly. | 我叫你清理好几次了 |
[04:29] | I will. I’m sorry. | 我会的 很抱歉 |
[04:32] | I just get so angry when I talk about Nico. | 提起尼可我就怒不可遏 |
[04:34] | I could just… | 简直‥ |
[04:36] | Damn, I’ve never seen you like this. | 老天 我没看过你这样子 |
[04:39] | It’s kind of cute. | 还满可爱的 |
[04:40] | Like when Nemo gets mad at his dad. | 很像尼莫气他爸爸的样子 |
[04:43] | He just made me feel like such an idiot. Yeah, | – 他让我觉得自己像笨蛋 – 是啊 |
[04:45] | well, for what it’s worth | 不知道这么说有没有用 |
[04:46] | I see you with more of a sweet boy. | 我觉得贴心的男生比较适合你 |
[04:49] | You know, someone named Eugene or Glenn. | 像是叫尤金或葛伦的人 |
[04:53] | Type of guy who likes to play board games | 喜欢玩桌游 |
[04:55] | wears New Balances with cargo shorts. | 穿运动鞋配工作短裤 |
[04:58] | – You’re describing nerds. – Yes… I am. | – 你形容的是宅男 – 没错‥ |
[05:00] | I think you should date a nerd. I’m glad you picked up on that. | 我觉得你应该和宅男交往 很高兴你懂我的意思 |
[05:03] | Oh, getting ready for tomorrow’s econ midterm? | 你在准备明天的经济学期中考吗 |
[05:05] | – Is this the practice test? – Wait, please don’t. I… | – 这是练习题吗 – 等一下 不要‥ |
[05:08] | Oh, shit. | 不会吧 |
[05:10] | This is the test. | 这是明天的题目 |
[05:13] | Are you gonna use this? | 你要作弊吗 |
[05:15] | I am but only ’cause I have to. | 对 因为我别无选择 |
[05:17] | It’s my only way to stay on track. | 要不然我会跟不上 |
[05:19] | Otherwise, my whole life plan is gonna be thrown off | 不这么做 我的人生规划会被打乱 |
[05:21] | because I have a D on my transcript. | 就因为我有个科目被当掉 |
[05:23] | Yeah, but, like, you’re gonna get caught. | 是啊 但是你会被逮的 |
[05:26] | You’re not smooth enough to cheat. | 你不够聪明 没办法作弊 |
[05:27] | I most certainly am. | 才没这回事 |
[05:29] | No, lies. You’re not. | 这是谎话 你没办法 |
[05:31] | The test is, like, three hours long. | 期中考长达三小时 |
[05:32] | Even if you had a basic understanding of econ which you don’t | 你连经济学的基本概念都没有 就算你有好了 |
[05:36] | it’s hard as hell to memorize all that. | 要背下所有答案也很困难 |
[05:38] | Well, that’s why I have a little plan. | 所以我准备了小计划 |
[05:40] | A little plan? | 什么小计划 |
[05:41] | What are you gonna… You know what? | 你要怎么‥算了 |
[05:43] | No, don’t tell me. Just please don’t cheat. | 别告诉我 请不要作弊 |
[05:45] | You are not equipped to pull that off. | 你没有作弊的资质 |
[05:47] | – I am. – You’re sweating just talking about it. | – 我有 – 光是说说就让你全身冒汗了 |
[05:50] | That’s not sweat. | 这不是汗 |
[05:53] | I don’t know what that is. | 我也不知道是什么 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:07] | What’s up? Are you serious? | 什么事 你在开玩笑吗 |
[06:10] | You hooked up with my roommate and made me look like an idiot. | 你跟我室友上床 让我显得像白痴一样 |
[06:12] | – That’s what’s up. – Okay. Can you keep your voice down? Maya’s upstairs. | – 就是这件事 – 小声一点 玛雅在楼上 |
[06:15] | Oh, my God, you are so gross. | 老天 你真恶心 |
[06:17] | Okay, I get it. You’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[06:18] | But what did you want me to do text you and say | 但你要我怎么做 事先传讯息给你吗 |
[06:20] | “Hey, Leight, is it cool if I bone your roommate real quick?” | “小蕾 我可以跟你室友上床吗” |
[06:22] | Yeah, well I, didn’t think I had to tell you not to f**k any of my roommates | 我以为不必告诉你不准跟我室友上床 |
[06:25] | but now I will make it official. | 现在我要正式下禁令 |
[06:26] | Do not have sex with any of my roommates. | 请不要跟我的任何室友做爱 |
[06:30] | She’s really upset, by the way. | 她非常难过 |
[06:32] | Okay, she’s not used to guys like you. | 她不了解你这样的人 |
[06:34] | You should’ve seen the boy who came to visit her. He looked like a goat. | 你应该看看来拜访她的男生 他长得像一只山羊 |
[06:37] | What do you want me to do about it? | 那你要我怎样 |
[06:38] | I don’t know, try not being such a total D-bag | 我也不知道 不要这么混帐 |
[06:41] | and make things right with Kimberly. | 好好对金柏丽赔不是 |
[06:42] | – Okay, I will. – Today. | – 我会的 – 今天就去 |
[06:43] | – Fine. – Like, in person. | – 好啦 – 当面跟她道歉 |
[06:45] | – Great. – Good. | – 好啦 – 很好 |
[06:46] | Nico, are you downstairs? | 尼可 你在楼下吗 |
[06:48] | Yeah, I’m just dealing with something. I’ll be right up. | 对 我在处理事情 我立刻上去 |
[06:51] | You are one of the grossest men I am related to. | 你是我亲戚中最恶心的男生之一 |
[06:55] | Worse than weird Uncle Mark. | 比奇怪的马克叔叔更糟糕 |
[06:57] | Apologize today, Nico. | 今天就去道歉 尼可 |
[07:01] | We get the opportunity to just show up. | 今天是我们的机会 |
[07:03] | Everything that we’ve trained in everything that we’ve done before this | 展现我们受的所有训练 以前的所有经验 |
[07:06] | we can do it, we can do it again. | 我们可以再次办到 |
[07:07] | We can adapt on our feet. | 我们适应能力很强 |
[07:08] | We’re a good team that knows what to do. | 我们实力很强 没问题的 |
[07:10] | – Yeah. – And it’s just… | – 是啊 – 只是‥ |
[07:17] | Hey, can I talk to everyone for a sec? | 可以占用大家一点时间吗 |
[07:27] | I take full responsibility for what happened. | 我为发生的事负全部责任 |
[07:31] | I basically did the dumbest thing of my entire life. | 那是我人生中做过最愚蠢的事 |
[07:35] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[07:37] | Both of our coaches got fired | 两个教练都被开除 |
[07:39] | and now we’re in a tournament with no leader | 我们得在群龙无首的状况下比赛 |
[07:41] | and it’s probably gonna cost us everything we’ve worked so hard for. | 这大概会让我们的一切努力白费 |
[07:44] | And I can’t fix that, but… | 我没办法挽回这一切可是‥ |
[07:47] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你们能原谅我 |
[07:52] | It’s not your fault. No, it really is | 不是你的错 是我的错 没错 |
[07:56] | unless someone else was also sleeping with him which I guess is possible. | 除非有其他人跟他上床 我想也不无可能 |
[08:00] | Dalton is clearly the problem here. | 很明显 错的人是道顿 |
[08:02] | He’s older, and he was your coach. | 他年纪比较大 还是你的教练 |
[08:04] | That’s just f**king nasty and wrong. | 他做的事是错的 太恶心了 |
[08:06] | – Yeah. – And let’s be real. | – 是啊 – 老实说 |
[08:07] | That man was low-key very dumb. | 那个人其实很蠢 |
[08:09] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:10] | And he always had a pee spot on his pants after he went to the bathroom. | 而且他每次上完厕所 裤子上都有尿渍 |
[08:15] | It’s so true. | 是真的 |
[08:17] | – Now, can we go practice, please? – Yes. | – 可以开始练球了吗 – 好 |
[08:19] | Yes. | 好的 |
[08:38] | F**k it. | 管他的 |
[08:43] | I know, he’s, like, 5’6″. | 我知道他大概五尺六寸高 |
[08:46] | So I’m borrowing this suit, and it’s like… | 这套西装是我借来的 然后我‥ |
[08:49] | I’m like this. | 就是这样 |
[08:50] | And neither of us got the job. | 结果我们两个都没拿到工作 |
[08:53] | Neither of you got the job? | 你们两个都没拿到工作 |
[08:54] | Neither of us got the job, after all that. | 费尽千辛万苦 结果我们两个都没拿到工作 |
[08:57] | No, it gets… He’s about to flex and bust out of the suit. He’s like… | 他准备要撑破他的西装了‥ |
[09:00] | I mean, yeah, you’re, like, Hulking out of the suit. | 对啊 他就像绿巨人浩克‥ |
[09:03] | Yeah, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[09:05] | I can’t let Ryan get away with all this | 我不想让莱恩无事脱身 |
[09:07] | but I don’t think I want to Title IX his ass either. | 但我也不想靠性平会对付他 |
[09:09] | Why not? He deserves absolutely everything that’s coming for him. | 为什么 会有什么遭遇都是他活该 |
[09:12] | Yeah, but what if I don’t want to deal with this? | 是 没错 但我不想要面对这些事情 |
[09:14] | I’ll get examined and picked apart too. | 因为我也会被放大检视 |
[09:17] | Yeah, she’s right. Reporting it might not be a good idea. | 她说得对 通知校方或许不太好 |
[09:19] | – Thank you. – Really? | – 谢谢你 – 你是说真的吗‥ |
[09:21] | – Seriously? – Hey, I don’t like it. | – 说真的 – 我也不喜欢这种状况 |
[09:22] | All right, I’m just saying, Bela has a point. | 我只是觉得贝拉说得有道理 |
[09:25] | Sometimes bad shit happens to women who report stuff. | 有时候 通报的女性会遇到不好的事 |
[09:28] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她说的 |
[09:29] | Okay, this guy sneak attacked you with his dick. | 这家伙用他的老二偷袭你 |
[09:32] | He needs to pay. I say you Title IX his bitch ass. | 他必须付出代价 我赞成你找性平会对付他 |
[09:34] | Hold on, maybe as a first step you could go to another upperclassman | 等一下 也许你可以先去找卡特兰的学长姐 |
[09:39] | at The Catullan and ask them what they think. | 请教他们的看法 |
[09:41] | Literally all those options sound so stressful. | 这些作法听起来压力都好大 |
[09:44] | Well, do you wanna squeeze my stress ball? | 我的压力球可以借你 |
[09:46] | I’ve been squeezing it a lot, so it’s pretty flat. | 我最近常捏 已经扁掉了 |
[10:01] | Hey, it’s late. | 现在时间不早了 |
[10:03] | Yeah, it’s just, there’s so much shit going down | 我知道 我室友最近遇到很多事情 |
[10:09] | with my roommates and I really wanted to see you. | 我很想见你 |
[10:10] | How’s Bela holding up? | 贝拉还好吗 |
[10:12] | She ate a bunch of gummy worms before breakfast. | 她今天早餐前吃了很多虫虫软糖 |
[10:14] | Couldn’t tell you if that’s good or bad | 不晓得这是好是坏 |
[10:16] | but I think she’ll be okay. | 我觉得她不会有事的 |
[10:17] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子装什么 |
[10:19] | Is it a gift to make up for freezing me out of your social life? | 是补偿我被你踢出交友圈的礼物吗 |
[10:22] | Basically. | 是这样 |
[10:24] | Yes, I got you one of those grocery store cakes you so weirdly love. | 没错 我买了你喜欢的超市蛋糕 我真搞不懂为什么 |
[10:27] | Yeah, they taste better than fancy ones. | 超市卖的比高级蛋糕好吃 |
[10:29] | That’s just not true, but in time, we can fix you. | 才没这回事 我应该能治好你的口味 |
[10:33] | I… I asked them to write “Sorry, I was such a bitch,” with icing | 我请他们用糖霜写“对不起 我是个贱货” |
[10:36] | but, apparently, the Stop and Shop has a “no swear words” policy. | 但这家超市的政策规定“不能写脏话” |
[10:39] | Try Price Chopper next time. | 下次去减价超市吧 |
[10:41] | Anything goes at that place. | 那里百无禁忌 |
[10:43] | I will. | 我会记得的 |
[10:46] | Should we just, like, get out of town tomorrow? | 明天要不要去外地玩 |
[10:50] | Go somewhere we can be ourselves? | 去我们可以做自己的地方 |
[10:52] | Maybe even overnight? | 过一夜如何 |
[10:55] | Yeah, sounds nice. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[10:58] | How about this? I’ll drive us and pick out the place. | 这样吧 我负责开车找住宿 |
[11:00] | And you pay for gas, meals, and lodging because I’m poor. | 你负责付油钱 伙食和住宿费 因为我很穷 |
[11:05] | – Done. – Perfect. | – 没问题 – 太好了 |
[11:07] | Okay, now let me see this grocery cake. | 我来看看这块超市蛋糕 |
[11:09] | Oh, yeah, there it is. | 就是这个 |
[11:11] | Is that a Minion? Oh, no, wait, it’s a school bus. | 这是小小兵吗 不对 是校车 |
[11:15] | No, it’s a Minion. | 不对 是小小兵 没错 |
[11:23] | Good luck at your away game. You totally got this. | 客场比赛加油 你没问题的 |
[11:26] | Thanks. Hey, good luck on your midterm. | 谢了 祝你期中考好运 |
[11:29] | Thanks, I’ll need it. | 谢谢 我需要运气 |
[12:15] | May I use the restroom, please? | 我可以上厕所吗 |
[12:17] | The test just started. | 考试才刚开始 |
[12:19] | I have a UTI and it’s really flaring up right now. | 我的泌尿道感染现在发作得很严重 |
[12:22] | One symptom is frequent urination and it’s very painful. | 频尿是其中一个症状 而且很痛 |
[12:26] | Okay. Look, in the future, you can just say medical issue. | 够了‥下次说身体有状况就好了 |
[13:00] | Thank you both so much for meeting with me. | 谢谢你们抽空跟我见面 |
[13:02] | Yeah, whatever this is, can we make it fast? | 不管是什么事 尽快说完吧 |
[13:03] | I got tickets to a Kurosawa marathon at the film society. | 我要去电影社 看黑泽明电影马拉松 |
[13:06] | Sure, so… | 当然是这样的 |
[13:10] | Ryan kind of assaulted me. | 莱恩侵犯了我 |
[13:13] | Oh, my God, are you serious? | 天啊 你是说真的吗 |
[13:15] | Yeah, a couple of weeks ago, he got me alone | 是真的 几周前他趁和我独处的时候 |
[13:18] | put a porn on, and watched it in front of me | 播放色情片在我面前看 |
[13:21] | which was weird, and I ignored it. | 虽然很奇怪 但我无视这件事 |
[13:23] | But then, on the day of the final submissions, he…did something worse. | 但在最后交稿日那天‥他做了更糟糕的事情 |
[13:29] | Okay. Wait, should we be hearing this, like, alone right now? | 好的 等一下 我们应该独自听这些事吗 |
[13:32] | Should… should someone be here with us or… | 还是应该找人‥ |
[13:34] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[13:36] | He shoved his hard dick against my back. | 他用勃起的老二撞我的背 |
[13:38] | Okay, his hard dick? What the f**k? | 他勃起的老二 搞什么鬼 |
[13:40] | Eric, chill. | 艾瑞克冷静 |
[13:41] | No, I mean, that’s a serious allegation. I agree, | 这可是很严重的指控 我同意 |
[13:43] | and that’s why you should chill the f**k out and let Bela talk. | 所以你应该冷静下来 让贝拉把话说完 |
[13:47] | I’m so sorry that this happened. Are you okay? | 很遗憾发生这种事 你还好吗 |
[13:49] | Yeah, I talked to the Title IX office but I’m not sure if I want to do that. | 还好 我和性平会谈过 但我不确定要不要继续 |
[13:53] | Title IX? You’re already going there? | 你找过性平会了 |
[13:54] | – Eric, please. – No, I don’t want | – 艾瑞克 拜托你 – 不 我不想被牵扯进来 |
[13:56] | to be involved in this, and quite frankly I’m not even sure there’s a “this” to be involved in. | 老实说是不是 真有此事我都不清楚 |
[13:59] | It sounds like a misunderstanding. Maybe Bela should just talk to Ryan about it. | 听起来是场误会 也许贝拉应该找莱恩谈谈 |
[14:02] | He did it to Carla too. He showed her his dick. | 他对卡拉也做同样的事 在她面前露鸟 |
[14:05] | – What? – That’s why she quit. | – 什么 – 所以她才会退社 |
[14:08] | Look, I’ve known Ryan for years. | 我认识莱恩很多年了 |
[14:09] | He’s… he’s not the kind of person who’s going around shoving his hard dick against people. | 他才不会用勃起老二磨蹭别人 |
[14:13] | I’m sorry, I… I just… I don’t believe this. | 很抱歉 但我不相信你 |
[14:16] | You know we’re supposed to, like, believe women, right? | 你知道我们应该相信女性吧 |
[14:17] | Yeah, and I usually do believe them. | 对 我通常都相信女性 |
[14:19] | I’m, like, constantly believing women, but this is different. | 我一直都很相信她们 但是这件事不一样 |
[14:21] | And, you know, next time, maybe write us an email. | 下次你可以先写电子邮件 |
[14:24] | Give us a little warning before you come in here and drop a giant bomb on us. | 在投下震撼弹给我们一点警告 |
[14:26] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[14:32] | Hey, you did the right thing. | 你告诉我们是对的 |
[14:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[14:41] | Okay, you have to give me one clue about where we’re going. | 你得给一点线索 让我猜目的地是哪里 |
[14:43] | I get very stressed when I don’t know what occasion to dress for. | 我不知道该怎么打扮时会很焦虑 |
[14:46] | Really? ‘Cause I feel like this outfit could work for lots of different things. | 真的吗 我觉得你的打扮穿去哪里都适合 |
[14:50] | Well, sure, but not if we’re going to, like, a Four Seasons. | 是 没错 但去四季酒店就不适合 |
[14:55] | Alicia, if we are going to a Four Seasons I do need to change. | 艾丽西亚 如果我们住四季酒店 我必须换一套衣服 |
[14:58] | I promise, we are not going to a Four Seasons. | 我保证我们住的不是四季酒店 |
[15:03] | I got us a cute bed-and-breakfast run by a local beekeeper. | 我订了一间民宿 是当地的养蜂人开的 |
[15:06] | It’s really quaint and they have an option to sleep in a barn. | 非常古色古香 而且可以选择睡在谷仓里 |
[15:09] | Oh, my God, that sounds so cool. | 天啊 听起来真有趣 |
[15:12] | What is their cancellation policy? | 有办法取消吗 |
[15:14] | Are you looking up hotels already? | 你已经在找饭店了吗 |
[15:15] | I am. | 对啊 |
[15:25] | Okay, this is more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[15:27] | I mean, it’s not a B&B but there’s a TV so we can watch Bravo. | 虽然不是民宿 但有电视可以看 |
[15:31] | I see a bed. That’s all I care about. | 只要有床 我就满足了 |
[15:39] | What about all those rural Vermont hot spots you wanted to show me? | 你想带我去看的知名弗蒙特州景点怎么办 |
[15:42] | I’m suddenly less interested in them. | 我突然对那些地方失去兴趣了 |
[15:54] | Get on your back. | 你躺下 |
[16:13] | – Oh, I f**king love your body. – Good. | – 我好爱你的身体 – 很好 |
[16:16] | Keep doing that. | 继续下去 |
[16:20] | Did you seriously already order room service? | 你已经叫了客房服务 |
[16:23] | No, I asked them to send up extra towels. | 不 是我叫他们多送毛巾上来 |
[16:25] | And leave them outside! | 放在外面就好 |
[16:30] | Oh, f**k. | 天啊 |
[16:46] | Maddie, I’m open. | 麦蒂 我有空档 |
[17:03] | – Hey, it’s all right. – I know. | 没关系啦 我知道 |
[17:06] | I just really wanted to win that one. | 但我真的很想赢下这场 |
[17:08] | Look, this is the best season the team has had in, like, ten years | 这是我们球队十年来最棒的球季 |
[17:11] | and it’s mainly because of you. | 而且主要都归功于你 |
[17:13] | And me. | 还有我 |
[17:14] | But mainly you. | 但主要是你 |
[17:16] | Next year, we’ll go all the way. | 我们明年一定能赢得冠军 |
[17:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:50] | Wait, what? | 奇怪了 |
[18:00] | What the f**k? | 怎么会这样 |
[18:08] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[18:10] | I feel like this robe might be my new everyday look. | 我觉得我能天天穿这件浴袍 |
[18:14] | I feel like a hot drug lord. | 我觉得自己就像性感的毒品大亨 |
[18:17] | Okay, where should we go first? | 我们要先去哪里 |
[18:20] | Yelp is suggesting a lot of sad suburban bars | 旅游网站推荐了一堆可悲的郊区酒吧 |
[18:22] | and an ax-throwing brewery. | 还有一家可以玩掷斧的酿酒厂 |
[18:26] | Smart combo. | 好棒的组合 |
[18:30] | Alicia, you posted that? My purse is in the background. | 艾丽西亚 你上传了那张照片 我的包包出现在背景里 |
[18:33] | Yes, in soft focus. | 对 但是很模糊 |
[18:35] | The focal point is obviously me looking amazing in the robe. | 这张照片的重点是穿着裕袍美翻天的我 |
[18:38] | Hey, can… can you please take it down? | 可以删掉吗 |
[18:43] | – Are you serious? – Yes. | 你是认真的 |
[18:44] | It… it’s my Saint Laurent. | 对那是圣罗兰名牌包 |
[18:45] | People are gonna recognize it and… and know that we are in a hotel room together. | 别人会认出来 发现我们一起住饭店 |
[18:49] | Leighton, you’re being ridiculous. You can barely see it. | 蕾登 这太荒谬了 包包根本看不清楚 |
[18:52] | No one’s gonna zoom in and know it’s your bag. | 没有人会特意放大 看是不是你的包包 |
[18:54] | Oh, because you hang out with so many people who have bags like that? | 你的朋友中很多人有这种包包吗 |
[18:59] | Okay, Bela just liked it. I’m serious, take it down. | 对 贝拉按了赞 我是说真的请你删除 |
[19:03] | Fine. | 好啦 |
[19:06] | I’ll delete it. | 我删就是了 |
[19:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:15] | Bro, I swear to God | 我向上天发誓 |
[19:17] | Stan Lee has a cameo in Captain Marvel. | 史丹李在惊奇队长中客串过 |
[19:20] | How’s he going to be in a movie in 2019 | 他怎么可能出现在2019年的电影 |
[19:22] | when he died in 2018? | 他2018年就过世了 |
[19:24] | Okay, obviously, you don’t understand how movies are made. | 是的 显然你不懂电影是怎么拍出来的 |
[19:27] | Canaan? | 迦南 |
[19:29] | Oh, excuse me, miss. Are you lost? | 抱歉 你迷路了吗 |
[19:32] | You don’t live at the KJ House. | 你又不住在凯瑟琳强森宿舍 |
[19:34] | This is a dorm for people who answer text messages. | 只有会回讯息的人住这里 |
[19:37] | Hey…sorry, I’ve been dodging your texts. | 抱歉 我一直无视你的讯息 |
[19:41] | I was going through some personal stuff but I think it’s over. | 我最近有一些私事 但现在处理完了 |
[19:46] | All right. | 好 |
[19:48] | Are you mad at me? | 你生我的气吗 |
[19:49] | Am I mad at you? No, | 我生你的气 没有 |
[19:52] | you just gave me a super vague cryptic explanation for why you ghosted me. | 你给了一个非常模糊的理由 解释为什么不回我的讯息 |
[19:58] | So I’d say we’re all good now. | 所以我们现在没事了 |
[20:00] | Yeah, Whitney, you can’t just come crawling back | 对啊惠妮 你不能想回来就回来 |
[20:03] | thinking he been sitting around waiting for you. | 别以为他会一直等你 |
[20:05] | – Canaan got options. – That’s right. | – 我们迦南是有选择的 – 没错 |
[20:07] | A lot of the options are real ugly, but they are options. | 虽然那些选择不太好 但依然是选择 |
[20:12] | Okay, well, I am sorry and I could’ve texted. | 我很抱歉 我确实应该回你讯息 |
[20:16] | It’s good. | 没关系 |
[20:18] | By the way, I heard about your game. | 对了 我听说比赛的事了 |
[20:19] | Sorry you lost, but honestly I’m kind of happy soccer’s done. | 你们输了 很遗憾 但老实说 我有点高兴足球季结束了 |
[20:24] | Now you have more time to hang out with me. | 现在我们有更多时间相处 |
[20:26] | You’ve been looking me up? | 你关注我的消息 |
[20:28] | No, I… I read it on ESPN. | 不是我在ESPN网站上看到的 |
[20:30] | I did have to scroll down really far, though. They do not put women’s sports up at the top. | 但要拉到很下面 他们不会把女子运动摆在最上方 |
[20:35] | No, they don’t. | 是这样 没错 |
[20:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:42] | So what does this town have in the way of dinner? | 这里有什么好吃的晚餐 |
[20:44] | I’m thinking chicken tenders from a chain restaurant? | 连锁餐听的鸡柳条 |
[20:47] | I think we need to end this. | 我觉得我们应该分手 |
[20:51] | What? | 什么 |
[20:53] | I can’t keep dating someone this closeted. | 我不能一直跟没出柜的人交往 |
[20:55] | I can’t keep sneaking around. | 我不想一直这样偷偷摸摸 |
[20:58] | I feel like you’re bringing me back in the closet with you. | 我觉得你会让我回到柜中 |
[21:00] | I’ve already been through this. I can’t go backward. | 这些事情我经历过了 我不能走回头路 |
[21:04] | Okay, but what about me? I’m just… I’m not ready. | 那我该怎么办 我还没做好准备 |
[21:07] | Exactly, and you might never feel ready. | 没错 你可能永远不会准备好 |
[21:09] | So where does that leave me? | 到时我该怎么办 |
[21:11] | Believe me, I get it. | 相信我 我懂你的感受 |
[21:13] | It was really hard coming out to both my grandmas on Easter Sunday, but I did it. | 在复活节对奶奶和外婆出柜很困难 但我办到了 |
[21:18] | And it made me feel so much better. | 现在我感觉好多了 |
[21:20] | No, I just don’t like the idea of coming out. | 我只是不喜欢出柜这个概念 |
[21:22] | I don’t feel the need to announce to the world | 我不需要向全世界宣告自己跟哪种人上床 |
[21:25] | what type of people that I sleep with and let that detail define me. | 并让这件事定义我 |
[21:27] | But it doesn’t have to define you. It totally does. | 这件事不一定会定义你 完全就会 |
[21:31] | If you Google a gay person | 上网搜寻同性恋的人 |
[21:32] | the first word that auto-populates after their name is “gay.” | 搜寻引擎建议的第一个词就会是同性恋 |
[21:35] | It becomes their new main characteristic | 同性恋会成为他们主要的人格特质 |
[21:36] | and I don’t need that, I like who I am. | 我不希望自己变那样 我喜欢现在的自己 |
[21:39] | I don’t want to come out and become all political | 我不想要在出柜后热衷于政治 |
[21:41] | and have it affect how I act and speak | 让出柜影响我的举止言行 |
[21:44] | and dress and what things I do. | 打扮和行为 |
[21:49] | You’re describing me. | 你说的就是我 |
[21:52] | The thing you so desperately don’t want to be is me. | 你这么不想变得跟我一样吗 |
[21:59] | Look, I really care about you. | 听着 我很在乎你 |
[22:03] | I like… | 我喜欢‥ |
[22:09] | But if you can’t be out with me I can’t be with you. | 但如果你没办法出柜 我就没办法跟你在一起 |
[22:18] | Then I guess we’re done. | 那我们就分手吧 |
[22:31] | So now Eric officially hates me. I shouldn’t have said anything. | 现在艾瑞克讨厌我了 我不该把事情告诉他们的 |
[22:34] | I think it’s good you did. Staying silent only leads to regret. | 我觉得说出来是好的 保持沉默只会带来后悔而已 |
[22:37] | And you might not be there yet | 或许你还没准备好 |
[22:39] | but let me know when you’re ready to get revenge on that sick freak. | 等你准备好 对那个变态报仇时告诉我 |
[22:41] | I will aid and abet you all day. | 我随时愿意助你一臂之力 |
[22:47] | Hey, Bela. | 贝拉 |
[22:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[22:50] | Guys, this is Eric, the editor of The Catullan. | 两位 这是艾瑞克 《卡特兰》的编辑 |
[22:52] | Oh, nuh-uh. Not today, sicko. | 不准你来这里变态 |
[22:54] | You get your rape-y dick out of here before I cut it off. | 快带着你的恶烂老二离开 不然就等着被我剪掉 |
[22:56] | Yeah, guess what. It’s your turn to get assaulted, shit bird. | 对 你猜怎么着 这次轮到你被侵犯了 混帐 |
[22:58] | No, guys, this is Eric, the other editor. | 不对 他是艾瑞克另一个编辑 |
[23:00] | – Ryan’s the handsome one. – Hey, what the f**k? | – 莱恩是长得帅的那个 – 你说什么 |
[23:01] | – Sorry, it’s been a long day. – Yeah, whatever. | – 抱歉我今天很累 – 好吧 |
[23:03] | Can we just talk for a sec, like, alone? | 我们可以私下聊聊吗 |
[23:10] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:15] | Can I get a glass of water or something? | 可以给我一杯水吗 |
[23:17] | No. | 不行 |
[23:20] | I wrote this down so I wouldn’t get it wrong. | 我怕讲错话 所以写了讲稿 |
[23:25] | My initial reaction earlier today sucked. | 我今天稍早的反应烂透了 |
[23:28] | As an editor, and as a sometimes very awkward and thoughtless person, | 身为编辑 我有时很笨拙讲话不经思考 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:34] | I handled myself poorly. | 我稍早的表现很糟糕 |
[23:35] | I believe you, and I will do something about it. | 我相信你说的话 我会处理 |
[23:42] | Thank you, Eric. | 谢谢你 艾瑞克 |
[23:43] | Yeah, okay, well, I’m gonna get out of here. | 是啊 我要走了 |
[23:46] | Smells like a candle store in a mall. | 这里闻起来像购物中心的蜡烛店 |
[24:04] | Leighton. | 蕾登 |
[24:07] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:09] | Nothing, just… | 没事‥ |
[24:10] | going on a brisk walk for no particular reason at all. | 漫无目的地在外头散步 |
[24:15] | Same… | 我也一样‥ |
[24:17] | Why do you have luggage with you? | 你怎么带着行李 |
[24:20] | Oh, I had… | 我‥ |
[24:22] | planned a trip but then decided not to go. | 原本计划去旅行 最后决定不去 |
[24:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah. Are you okay? | 很好 你呢 |
[24:29] | Yeah… | 很好‥ |
[24:34] | Hey… did Nico talk to you today? | 对了 尼可今天找过你了吗 |
[24:37] | No… he did not. | 没有 |
[24:39] | Seriously? You haven’t heard from him at all? | 真的吗 你完全没他的消息 |
[24:44] | Okay. | 我知道了 |
[24:46] | – Are you headed home? – No, I’m headed somewhere else first. | – 你要回去了吗 – 还没 我得先去一个地方 |
[24:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:57] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你找我什么事 |
[24:59] | Nico was cheating on you. A lot. | 尼可经常背着你偷吃 |
[25:05] | 导 演 卡比尔·阿赫塔尔 |