时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You f**king cheated? | 你居然作弊 |
[00:15] | But you’re, like, a nerd. | 但你是个书呆子耶 |
[00:16] | I don’t know, guys. Is she? She’s cheating on tests | 她真的是书呆子吗 她考试作弊 |
[00:19] | trying to bang a dude on a teacher’s desk. | 在老师桌上搞男人 |
[00:21] | I think she’s, like, a bad girl. | 我倒觉得她是个坏女孩 |
[00:23] | Well, now I have a meeting with President Lacey | 现在我得去跟莱西校长 和荣誉委员会求情 |
[00:26] | and the Honor Board to plead my case so that they don’t expel me. | 拜托他们不要开除我 |
[00:28] | Damn, girl, your life’s a f**king mess right now. | 你的生活真的是一团糟 |
[00:30] | – Bela… – No, she’s right. It is. | – 贝拉‥ – 她说得对 真的很糟 |
[00:32] | Well, it is all going to work itself out. | 船到桥头自然直 |
[00:34] | Okay, and if it doesn’t, then… | 如果不直的话就‥ |
[00:39] | Then what? | 就怎样 |
[00:41] | I don’t know, okay? I thought you guys would jump in with something encouraging. | 我哪知道 我以为你们会接话 |
[00:41] | – Leighton. – Oh my God! | – 蕾登 – 天啊 |
[00:45] | Okay, let’s focus on the positives, right? | 咱们往好处想 好吗 |
[00:47] | Midterms are over | 期中考结束了 |
[00:48] | and tonight we’re going to rage our brains out at the Anything But Clothes party. | 今晚咱们要去禁止穿衣派对 玩个爽 |
[00:52] | Yes… | 对‥ |
[00:54] | I, for one, will be making a tasteful but extremely revealing mini dress made out of caution tape. | 我要用警示胶带缠成小洋装 暴露但有格调 |
[00:58] | And caution, I will be showing some ass meat. | 先警示各位 我会露屁股肉哦 |
[01:01] | Can you please not say “ass meat” while we are eating? | 吃饭时不要说屁股肉好吗 |
[01:03] | Leighton, you’re so repressed. | 蕾登 你太古板了 |
[01:04] | Table poll, is the phrase “ass meat” repulsive or charming? | 表决一下“屁股肉”这个词 是恶心还是可爱 |
[01:10] | – I don’t like it. – It’s not great. | – 我不喜欢 – 不是很好听 |
[01:11] | – Thank you. – Okay. | – 谢谢 – 好吧 |
[01:13] | Well, here comes Nico. I’ll ask him. | 尼可来了 我问他 |
[01:15] | Damn, he looks kind of mad. | 不妙 他好像在生气 |
[01:17] | Leighton, I need to talk to you. | 蕾登 我有话跟你说 |
[01:19] | I’m kind of busy right now. Can it wait? | 我现在有点忙 能晚点说吗 |
[01:21] | No, it can’t. Let’s go. | 不行 走吧 |
[01:24] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[01:32] | – I mean, we’re going to go eavesdrop, right? – Yeah. | – 我们会去偷听吧 – 会 |
[01:46] | You had no right to say anything to Maya. | 你无权去跟玛雅说三道四 |
[01:48] | You were cheating on two of my friends. I am not the one who was in the wrong here. | 你骗了我的两个朋友 有错的人不是我 |
[01:51] | I just don’t understand why you would do this to me. | 我只是不懂 你为何要这样对我 |
[01:53] | Oh, please, no one did anything to you. | 拜托 没人对你怎样 这都是你自己搞出来的 |
[01:56] | You did this to yourself. I just put a stop to it. | 我只是帮你踩了刹车 |
[01:58] | I just hate thinking that they’re fighting about me. | 真不希望他们为我吵架 |
[02:00] | No, I don’t think this is all about you. | 我觉得不只是因为你 |
[02:01] | Because you f**ked Kimberly, that’s why! | 因为你搞了金柏丽 就是这个原因 |
[02:04] | I mean, a good amount is about you, sure. | 对 主要是为了你 |
[02:06] | What would you know about this anyway? You’ve literally never dated anyone seriously in your entire life. | 你懂个屁 你这辈子没有认真谈过感情 |
[02:10] | Oh, you were all about Cory and then you go on one date with him, and you ghost him. | 先是缠上柯瑞 约过一次会就对人家已读不回 |
[02:14] | Because he was boring. | 因为他很无趣 |
[02:16] | Have you seen his Instagram? It’s all sunsets. | 你看过他的IG吗 全都是夕阳的照片 |
[02:20] | Do you think they stopped? I can’t hear anything anymore. | 是不是吵完了 没声音了 |
[02:22] | It’s so quiet. | 好安静 |
[02:25] | – We just got here. – I’m so sorry my hand grazed whatever it grazed. | – 我们才刚到 – 抱歉 我不是故意乱摸 |
[02:30] | – Hey. – Did you guys hear all that? | – 嘿 – 你们都听到了 |
[02:31] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[02:32] | No, the doors are very thick. | 宿舍的门很厚 |
[02:35] | They’re lying. I heard it from the bathroom. | 她们说谎 我在浴室都听到了 |
[02:45] | – Eric? – Up here. | – 艾瑞克 – 在上面 |
[02:49] | – You sure you want to be here for this? – Yeah, I am. | – 你确定要留下来 – 对我确定 |
[02:57] | – What’s going on? – We know what you did to Bela. | – 什么事 – 我们知道你对贝拉干的好事 |
[03:00] | And to Carla. | 还有卡拉 |
[03:02] | Okay, well, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[03:06] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[03:07] | Yes, you did. | 少来 |
[03:09] | You assaulted both of us and you know it. | 你侵犯了我们两个 你心里明白 |
[03:11] | Look, you can deny it all you want | 听着 你可以矢口否认 |
[03:13] | but we believe them, and we made our decision. We’re kicking you out. | 但我们相信她们 而且决定要开除你 |
[03:19] | Wait, can we slow down for a second? | 等一下好吗 |
[03:22] | You’re really going to take her word over mine? | 你们真的宁愿相信她 而不相信我 |
[03:24] | The girl who gave eight hand jobs? | 她帮八个人打过手枪 |
[03:27] | It was six hand jobs. | 是六个 |
[03:28] | And who cares how many f**king hand jobs she gave? It doesn’t make her any less credible, you shit. | 不管她帮几个人打过手枪 都和她的可信度无关 |
[03:32] | Dude, you know I wouldn’t do this. | 你知道 我不会做这种事 |
[03:33] | So two different women are just saying this to take you down for no reason? | 所以这两个女人只是莫名其妙地中伤你 |
[03:37] | It doesn’t make any sense and we’re not gonna ignore that. It’s done. | 这完全说不通 我们不会视而不见 |
[03:40] | – You can’t just kick me out. – I’m a co-editor. | – 我是共同编辑 – 你们不能说开除就开除 |
[03:41] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:48] | Looks like you’re not anymore. | 看来你不是编剧了 |
[04:02] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[04:10] | Oh, now I see why you invited me over. | 现在我知道你为什么找我来了 |
[04:13] | I’m using you for your body. | 我只是想要你的肉体 |
[04:17] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么做 |
[04:20] | I’ma go willingly. That’s what I’m gonna do. | 我打算主动配合 |
[04:24] | I’m taking my shirt off. | 我在脱上衣 |
[04:27] | Oh, sorry. It’s just weird doing this in Kimberly’s room. | 抱歉 在金柏丽的房间做 有点怪怪的 |
[04:30] | Is that her big-ass bra behind you? | 那是她的胸罩吗 |
[04:32] | Just ignore it. | 别看就好了 |
[04:35] | And look at my bra. | 看我的胸罩 |
[04:36] | Yes, it is a very, very good bra. | 对 你的胸罩好漂亮 |
[04:42] | Should I take it off? | 要脱掉吗 |
[04:44] | – Okay. Oh, my God, dude. – I’m sorry… It’s just weird. | – 我的天啊 – 对不起‥真的好怪 |
[04:49] | It’s weird having sex in your co-worker’s room. | 在同事的房间里做爱好怪 |
[04:51] | Her stuffed panda is staring at me. | 她的熊猫娃娃在瞪我 |
[04:54] | That’s Penny. | 它叫潘妮 |
[04:56] | Don’t tell me Penny’s name. | 别告诉我潘妮的名字 |
[05:02] | Whitney? | 惠妮 |
[05:04] | Whitney, are you in there? | 惠妮 你在里面吗 |
[05:05] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 天哪 – 怎么了 |
[05:07] | – My mom is here. – What? | – 我妈来了 – 什么 |
[05:09] | My mom is at the f**king door. | 我妈在门口 |
[05:10] | – Here, put your f**king shirt on. – Okay, | – 快把衣服穿好 – 好 |
[05:12] | – you don’t got to throw it. – F**k… Oh, my… | – 别用丢的 – 该死‥ |
[05:17] | Mom, what are you doing here? I thought you were on your book tour? | 妈 你怎么来了 我以为你有巡回签书会 |
[05:20] | I am, but I thought I’d make an extra stop over here to ask you about this. | 是的 但我想来找你问问这件事 |
[05:26] | Okay, I just finished installing your antivirus software. All done. | 我帮你把防毒软体装好了 |
[05:30] | You put your shirt on backwards. | 你的衣服穿反了 |
[05:33] | Mom, this is Canaan. He… Okay. | 妈 这是迦南 他‥好吧 |
[05:37] | – I’m going to see you later. – Yeah, go. | – 我先走 回头见 – 好 |
[05:42] | Kimmy-bean. Perfect timing. Look who’s at the store. | 阿金 你真会选时间 你猜谁来店里了 |
[05:45] | It’s your third grade teacher, Mrs. Jarvis. | 三年级教过你的贾维斯老师 |
[05:48] | Hi, Mrs. Jarvis. | 你好 贾维斯老师 |
[05:49] | I can’t see her. | 我看不到她 |
[05:52] | Aisle four. She’s got a real deep cough. Very, very wet. | 第四走道 她咳嗽 而且有痰 |
[05:56] | – Dad, I need to talk to you. – Oh, is everything okay? | – 爸我有话跟你说 – 一切都还好吧 |
[06:00] | I kind of did something bad. | 我做了件很不好的事 |
[06:02] | Kimberly, whatever it is, you can tell me. | 金柏丽 不管是什么事 你都可以跟我说 |
[06:04] | There’s nothing you could say that would make me disappointed in you. | 不管你说什么 都不会让我对你失望 |
[06:07] | I cheated on a test and I got caught. | 我考试作弊被抓到了 |
[06:09] | And now I might get expelled. | 可能会被退学 |
[06:12] | – Oh, Jesus f**king Christ. – Dad, I’m so sorry. | – 杀千刀的龟孙子 – 爸对不起 |
[06:14] | I know I messed up. I… just please don’t be mad at me. | 我知道我搞砸了 拜托 不要生我的气 |
[06:18] | Of course, I’m mad. | 我当然很生气 |
[06:19] | What the hell, Kimmy? This isn’t like you. | 阿金 你在搞什么 这不像你 |
[06:20] | – I know. – What were you thinking? | – 我知道 – 你到底在想什么 |
[06:22] | I wasn’t, that’s the problem. I’m so stupid. | 问题就是我没在想 我太傻了 |
[06:25] | – I don’t know how to tell Mom. – Oh, God, don’t do that. | – 我不知道要怎么跟妈说 – 老天 千万别说 |
[06:29] | We can just keep this between us. She will lose her shit. | 把这当成我们的秘密 你妈会抓狂的 |
[06:32] | Kimmy, it’s okay to not be perfect for once. | 阿金 偶尔不完美没有关系 |
[06:33] | Lord knows I’m not perfect. | 我也不完美 |
[06:35] | Remember when I left Grandpa’s ashes on the roof of the car and drove away? | 还记得我把阿公的骨灰忘在车顶上就开车了吗 |
[06:40] | I love you, Dad. | 爸 我爱你 |
[06:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:43] | But you got to find a way to fix this. | 那你得想办法解决这件事 |
[06:46] | We’ll see. | 看看吧 |
[06:57] | Mom, why are you just showing up like this? You could’ve called. | 妈 你为什么突然跑来 打电话来就好了 |
[07:00] | And you could’ve called me to tell me your team was involved in a full-blown sex scandal. | 你也可以打给我 告诉我你的球队被卷入性丑闻 |
[07:04] | Little suspicious I had to hear about it from Carl instead of you. | 这件事还得由卡尔告诉我 让我觉得有点可疑 |
[07:08] | Carl, what the hell? | 卡尔 你搞什么鬼 |
[07:09] | Okay, yeah, well, Mom, you’re wasting your time. Everything’s fine. | 妈 别浪费时间了 一切都很好 |
[07:12] | Everything is not fine. | 很好才怪 |
[07:14] | One of the coaches was molesting a girl. | 你们队上的教练在猥亵球员 |
[07:17] | Oh, my God. No one was being molested. | 天哪 没有人被猥亵啦 |
[07:22] | I’m just saying. They were both adults. | 我的意思是 他们两个都是成年人 |
[07:24] | And it’s over. He’s fired. He’s gone. | 而且事情结束了 他被开除了 已经离开了 |
[07:29] | Whitney. | 惠妮 |
[07:31] | I cannot believe I’m going to ask you this | 我不敢相信我会问你这个问题 |
[07:34] | but since you don’t tell me anything about your life | 但是你什么事情都不告诉我 |
[07:38] | is it you? | 是你吗 |
[07:41] | – No. – Well, then, who was it? | – 不是 – 不然是谁 |
[07:43] | I need to make sure she’s okay. | 我得确定她没事 |
[07:47] | You told her what? | 你跟她说什么 |
[08:15] | Jeff, for the last time pieces about your cousin are not funny. | 杰夫 我再说一次 你表妹的笑话不好笑 |
[08:19] | Nobody knows who Emma is. | 没人知道艾玛是谁 |
[08:21] | She’s, like, crazy into horses. There might be something there. | 她很爱马 也许可以找到笑料 |
[08:24] | There’s nothing there. | 找不到的 |
[08:26] | Bela, your piece about Frankenstein being Jewish and going on birthright is pretty solid. Good work. | 贝拉 你写科学怪人是犹太人 参加寻根之旅的作品很不错 |
[08:31] | Everyone else, please make sure you send in two more ideas by tomorrow. | 其他人记得明天之前交两个构想 |
[08:33] | And, also, be sure to CC our new coeditor, Evangeline. | 别忘了 收件人要加上新的共同编辑伊凡洁琳 |
[08:36] | Hello, you forgot to mention the first female co-editor in Catullan history. | 你忘了说她是卡特兰社史上第一位女性共同编辑 |
[08:41] | – Yes. – Come on, guys. | – 对 – 鼓励一下 |
[08:43] | Yes, girl! | 太棒了 |
[08:46] | Hey, I just want to say I think the way things went down with Ryan was kind of f**ked up. | 我只想说 你们这样对莱恩太过分了 |
[08:50] | And to be honest, some other people do too. | 老实说 别人也这么想 |
[08:52] | If you want to defend a predator maybe you should leave too. | 如果你想帮性侵犯说话 也许你也该离开 |
[08:56] | I don’t think we need to kick anymore people out. | 我觉得不要再开除任何人了 |
[08:57] | It was Ryan’s word against someone else’s. | 你们只听信了片面之词 |
[08:59] | Ryan’s word didn’t make any f**king sense. | 但是因为莱恩的说法不合理 |
[09:01] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[09:03] | Says the girl who benefited from his exit. | 莱恩离开你的收获最大 |
[09:04] | – Are you f**king kidding me? – All right, everyone. If we could calm down and get back to the meeting… | – 你这是在开玩笑吗 – 各位冷静点我们继续开会 |
[09:08] | – Actually, I’m gonna go. – You should stay. He should go. | – 我要走了 – 别走 该走的是他 |
[09:10] | No, I want to go. | 没关系 我想走 |
[09:12] | I came to Essex because of The Catullan | 我来这里念书 是因为卡特兰社 |
[09:15] | but I think it might suck. | 但我觉得这是个馊主意 |
[09:17] | In two months, I’ve been called a slut I’ve been hate crimed by an alum | 这两个月我被说成荡妇 忍受校友的种族歧视 |
[09:21] | had some dude’s dick jammed into my back. | 被男人用老二在背上磨蹭 |
[09:23] | If this is what being on The Catullan is like I’m sorry, I’m good without it. | 如果特兰社就是这样 那抱歉 我敬谢不敏 |
[09:39] | I’ve decided what I’m going to tell the disciplinary committee. | 我想好要怎么跟纪律委员会说了 |
[09:41] | I’m going to present them with a compelling thoughtful, at times humorous statement on who I am | 我要用引人入胜 真挚幽默的方式介绍我这个人 |
[09:46] | and how I plan to learn from this experience. | 告诉他们我打算在错误中学习 |
[09:49] | Bitch, I’m asleep. You can’t go in there empty-handed. | 拜托 我都要睡着了 你不能两手空空地进去 |
[09:52] | If you want them to go easy on you, you have to bring them something. | 如果要他们手下留情 你得带东西去 |
[09:55] | – Like treats? – Like evidence, honey. | – 你是说点心吗 – 我是说证据 |
[09:57] | You stole that test from Theta, right? | 考古题是从西塔会偷来的 对吧 |
[09:59] | Well, don’t you think that the Honor Board would like to know about the large scale | 你不觉得荣誉委员会会想知道严重影响校誉的‥ |
[10:03] | cheating ring that’s infecting their beloved university? | 大规模作弊集团吗 |
[10:05] | – You think I should tattle? – Hell, yeah. | – 你觉得我该告密 – 当然 |
[10:07] | It’s them or you. | 不是他们倒霉 就是你倒霉 |
[10:11] | So Willow’s going to pretend to be straight? | 所以薇萝要假扮直女 |
[10:15] | Yeah, that’s not gonna work. | 绝对行不通的 |
[10:16] | Hey, do any of you want my outfit for the Anything But Clothes party? | 你们要不要我参加禁止穿衣派对的行头 |
[10:19] | – I’m not going. – What? | – 我不去了 – 为什么 |
[10:21] | Wait, you’re not going to the party with us? | 你不跟我们去派对 |
[10:22] | You made Whitney go to the Caribbean Night party when she had mono. | 惠妮得接吻病时 你还逼她去加勒比海之夜派对 |
[10:25] | – I had fluid in my lungs. – Bela, you have to go. We’re all going. | – 我那时肺积水 – 贝拉 你一定要去 |
[10:27] | – I can’t. – My soul is crushed. | – 我们都要去 – 没办法 我的灵魂受伤了 |
[10:30] | My comedy dreams are over. | 我的喜剧之梦破碎了 |
[10:32] | I guess now I’ll just have to become a lame scientist who cures IBS or some shit. | 看来我只能成为发明肠躁症疗法的阿宅科学家了 |
[10:35] | You’re f**king going! | 你非去不可 |
[10:36] | Dude, it’s just a party. | 拜托 那只是个派对 |
[10:38] | It’s not. | 才不是 |
[10:41] | I’m going to steal the tests from Theta’s closet and turn them over to the disciplinary committee. | 我要偷西塔会的考古题 交给纪律委员会 |
[10:44] | – Holy shit. – What? White collar criminals do this stuff all the time. | – 妈呀 – 什么 白领罪犯一天到晚做这种事 |
[10:48] | Having grown up on the Upper East Side I can confirm that is absolutely true. | 我在上东区长大 可以证实这话百分之百正确 |
[10:51] | Look, I’m just freaking out and I really want you guys to be there. | 听着 我现在好慌 真的很需要你们跟我一起去 |
[10:56] | Well, all right, I’m in. I can’t miss this shit. | 那当然要去 怎么能错过这场好戏 |
[10:58] | Let’s go steal some test… | 咱们去偷考古题‥ |
[11:01] | So which one of you guys wants to wrap this around my ass? | 你们谁要用这个帮我缠屁股 |
[11:04] | Nobody does. Stop. | 没人想 别指我 |
[11:06] | – She would love to do it. – You know what? Stop. | – 她很乐意帮你 – 别闹我了 |
[11:15] | The next thing I knew, we were kissing in his truck. | 接下来我们就在他车上接吻 |
[11:18] | And not just kissing, hand stuff, too. | 而且不只是接吻 还用手摸来摸去 |
[11:24] | You don’t have to reveal any more than you want to. | 不想说的事不用说 |
[11:27] | No, I think it’s important that we all hear this. | 没关系 我觉得说出来是很重要的 |
[11:31] | He took my flower. | 他夺走了我的贞操 |
[11:32] | Okay, this is getting really personal. | 好像说太多了 |
[11:34] | She’s right. I don’t want to overstep boundaries | 她说得对 我不想逾越分际 |
[11:37] | but if you need anything, you let me know. | 但你有什么需要 随时告诉我 |
[11:40] | All I need is to heal | 我现在只需要疗伤 |
[11:43] | but I’m on my way. | 但我已经开始了 |
[11:45] | Senator Chase, hi. | 却斯参议员 你好 |
[11:47] | Could I please get a photo with you? | 我可以跟你合照吗 |
[11:49] | – Of course. Carl. – That’s your mom? | – 当然可以卡尔 – 她是你妈 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Come on. Take a photo of us. Use that good angle. | 对 帮我们拍照 用我喜欢的角度拍 |
[11:55] | – He took your flower? – I know. | – 他夺走你的贞操 – 我知道 |
[11:57] | I’m deeply good at this. Should I do drama? | 我真的很厉害 是不是该去演戏 |
[11:59] | You are shockingly great at this and I appreciate you doing it. | 你的演技的确很棒 谢谢你帮我忙 |
[12:02] | Oh, I’m just getting started. | 我才刚开始呢 |
[12:04] | When your mama come back, I’ma make myself cry. | 等你妈回来我要哭给她看 |
[12:10] | – Cheers! – Cheers, bitches. | – 干杯 – 母狗 干杯 |
[12:14] | Oh, Bela, what was that? | 贝拉 那是什么 |
[12:16] | It was carrot cake Schnapps. It was on clearance. | 胡萝卜蛋糕烈酒在特价 |
[12:18] | Yeah, ’cause it tastes like shit. | 因为比马尿还难喝 |
[12:20] | – I kind of liked it. – Right? | – 我觉得还不错 – 是不是 |
[12:21] | I can’t get the taste out of my mouth. | 舌头麻了 |
[12:49] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[12:59] | Hell, yes, we’re going to see some side dick tonight. | 今天要大饱眼福了 |
[13:02] | I hope my mom doesn’t show up. | 只希望我妈不会突然出现 |
[13:04] | So she really bought that Willow is hooking up with him? | 她真的相信薇萝跟教练搞上了 |
[13:06] | I almost believed it. | 我都差点相信了 |
[13:08] | Hello, bitches. | 大家好 |
[13:09] | What? | 什么 |
[13:10] | Lila, that outfit is awesome. | 莉拉 你这身打扮太棒了 |
[13:12] | Thanks. It’s 320 condoms from the student center | 谢了 我跟学生中心拿了320个保险套 |
[13:15] | and I plan on using all of them tonight. | 打算今天晚上全部用完 |
[13:17] | Starting with you. Hello, sir. | 就从你开始吧 先生你好 |
[13:27] | Want to get two shots each? Pretend they’re for friends? | 要不要一人喝两杯 假装我们是朋友 |
[13:29] | – Yes. – Four. | – 好啊 – 四杯 |
[13:32] | – Excuse me. – Hi. – What? | – 打搅一下 – 什么事 |
[13:35] | Sorry if this feels creepy. | 如果你觉得很变态 我先跟你道歉 |
[13:38] | But I’ve been watching you all night. | 但是我整晚都在看你 |
[13:40] | I’ve been here for, like, six minutes. | 我才来了六分钟 |
[13:42] | And those have been the best six minutes of my life. | 那是我人生中最美好的六分钟 |
[13:44] | Look, you’re really charming and all of this is very impressive. | 你很迷人 这身打扮也很有看头 |
[13:49] | I’m just not interested tonight. | 但是我今天晚上没兴致 |
[13:51] | Fair enough. | 那好吧 |
[13:54] | Girl, if you say no to that, what the hell do you say yes to? | 姐妹连那个都看不上 你到底想怎样 |
[13:58] | He had, like, an eight pack. | 他有八块腹肌耶 |
[13:59] | – Okay, all right. – You know me. The abs. | – 好了 – 你知道我最喜欢腹肌 |
[14:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:03] | Should we talk about your humiliating introduction to my mom? | 要不要谈谈你跟我妈尴尬的初次见面 |
[14:06] | No… let’s actually never talk about that again. Actually, ever. | 不要 这件事就别提了 永远别提 |
[14:11] | Yeah, she is way too much. Sorry. | 我妈很咄咄逼人 抱歉 |
[14:14] | Doesn’t seem like too much to me. | 我觉得还好啊 |
[14:15] | She left her book tour to make sure you were okay. | 她为了确定你没事 还特别绕道来看你 |
[14:18] | She obviously cares about you a lot. | 显然非常关心你 |
[14:23] | – Not to dampen the mood or anything. – I… I know. We’re at a party. | – 我不是想扫兴 – 我知道 毕竟是派对 |
[14:27] | Hey, Bela, can we talk to you? | 贝拉 可以跟你谈谈吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah. Is everything okay? | 可以 没事吧 |
[14:31] | How was the rest of The Catullan meeting? | 后来会开得如何 |
[14:33] | It sort of ended right after you left. | 你一走就结束了 |
[14:35] | So was everyone mad at me? | 大家都在生我的气 |
[14:37] | Actually, after you quit, Jo and I started talking | 你退社之后我跟乔开始聊 |
[14:40] | – and we quit too. – Are you for real? | – 我们也退社了 – 真的吗 |
[14:43] | Yep, you were right. That place is awful. | 你说得对 那个地方很糟糕 |
[14:46] | I give it two weeks before Jeff has a nervous breakdown and moves home to Connecticut. | 我赌不出两周 杰夫就会精神崩溃搬回康乃狄克 |
[14:51] | And how the f**k did it take till now for them to have a female editor? | 他们怎么会到现在才有女编辑 |
[14:54] | Yeah, so that’s what we wanted to talk to you about. | 我们就是想找你谈这件事 |
[14:57] | We wanted to start a new comedy thing with you. | 我们想跟你成立一个新的喜剧社团 |
[14:59] | – Ladies only. – What do you think? | – 仅限女性参加 – 意下如何 |
[15:03] | Yes. Hell, yeah. Yes… | 太好了 超棒‥ |
[15:11] | I kind of want to do it but I also don’t want to get in trouble. | 我很想做 但是又不想惹麻烦 |
[15:14] | Okay, if you want to do it, you got to do it now. | 想动手就趁现在 |
[15:15] | He’s not looking. He’s distracted. | 现在没在注意 |
[15:17] | – Okay, let’s go. – Come on. | – 好咱们走 – 走吧 |
[15:24] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[15:32] | Okay, hurry up. It’s a party. There’s, like, a million people around. | 快点‥这里在开派对 人多到不行 |
[15:35] | I’ve never done this before. I’m not Tom Cruise. | 我不是汤姆克鲁斯 没做过这种事 |
[15:38] | – Here they are. – Okay. Take it, let’s go. | – 在这里 – 好 快 拿了就走 |
[15:42] | Holy shit, is that why you wore that bag? | 妈呀 所以你才穿袋子吗 |
[15:45] | Your girl knows how to scheme. | 我还是有点脑子的 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:49] | – Shit. – No, damnit, f**k. No… | – 可恶完蛋了 – 不要‥ |
[15:53] | What the f**k? | 搞什么鬼 |
[15:57] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[15:58] | What does it look like? | 你说呢 |
[16:01] | I’m going to leave you both to it. | 你们慢慢聊吧 |
[16:08] | Are you doing this ’cause you’re mad at me? | 是因为你生我的气吗 |
[16:09] | – I got caught cheating with one of these. – For real? | – 我用考古题作弊被抓了 – 真的吗 |
[16:13] | – Oh, shit. – Yeah, it’s not great. | – 要命 – 对 挺惨的 |
[16:15] | So I was gonna hand these in and try and save myself. | 我要把这些交给纪律委员会 请他们手下留情 |
[16:22] | – You should. – Seriously? | – 应该的 – 你是说真的 |
[16:25] | I mean, if it helps you not get expelled then it’s worth it. | 如果能让你不被退学 那就很值得 |
[16:29] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:33] | I could also use some duct tape. | 我还需要胶带 |
[16:37] | So he just let you take the test? | 他就让你把考古题带走 |
[16:40] | – Yeah. – That’s so cool. | – 对 – 真好 |
[16:41] | Yeah, that is surprisingly cool of him. | 对呀 没想到他这么好 |
[16:44] | Oh, my God, that’s Eric. | 那是艾瑞克 |
[16:46] | He really stood up for me today. | 他今天开会时帮我说话 |
[16:47] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[16:49] | Eric… | 艾瑞克‥ |
[16:52] | Bela? What are you wearing? | 贝拉 你穿的是什么 |
[16:54] | Oh, it’s caution tape. | 警示胶带 |
[16:56] | Yeah, I can see that. | 看得出来 |
[16:57] | – So how’s it going? – Bad. | – 还好吗 – 糟透了 |
[17:00] | I had to irrevocably end my relationship with my best friend | 我跟最好的朋友决裂 |
[17:03] | and I have to move out of my apartment because it’s his. | 必须搬离我住的公寓 因为公寓是他的 |
[17:07] | And we lost all our good writers. So not the best day. | 社上的好编剧全走光了 所以今天不太顺 |
[17:10] | Right, that makes sense. | 对 说得通 |
[17:12] | – Where are you gonna live? – I don’t know. | – 你要住哪里 – 不知道 |
[17:14] | – I could ask my dads for rent money. – Dads? | – 我可以跟爸爸们要房租 – 爸爸们 |
[17:16] | Yeah, I have two dads. | 对 我有两个爸爸 |
[17:18] | – Oh, that’s fun. – You think it’s fun that I have two dads? | – 真好玩 – 你觉得有两个爸爸很好玩 |
[17:20] | – I do. – Yeah, I guess it’s kind of fun. | – 对 – 对 是挺好玩的 |
[17:24] | Well, I should go. My friends are waiting for me. | 该走了 我朋友还在等我 |
[17:26] | – But maybe I’ll see you around? – Yeah. | – 那就下次见了 – 好 |
[17:27] | All right. | 好 |
[17:31] | Damn, I’m freezing my ass off! | 妈呀 好冷 |
[17:48] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[17:50] | I’m sorry to show up unannounced. | 抱歉突然来找你 |
[17:54] | Can I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[17:56] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得不太好 |
[17:58] | Why? Someone else here? | 为什么 你家有别人 |
[18:01] | No. I just don’t think it’s a good idea. | 没有 我只是觉得不太好 |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:07] | Well, I just… I came to say that I… | 我只是‥我是来告诉你‥ |
[18:16] | That I really miss you. | 我真的很想你 |
[18:18] | And this is where it would be great if you could say that you also miss me too. | 如果你现在说 你也很想我 会很好 |
[18:22] | I do miss you, but… | 我是很想你 但是‥ |
[18:25] | I also want to move on. | 我也想往前走 |
[18:26] | And like I said, I don’t want to go backwards. I can’t, so… | 我也说过 我不能走回头路 所以‥ |
[18:30] | you need to move on too. | 你也必须往前走 |
[18:57] | – I prepared a statement. It’s…it’s kind of long. – It’s okay. Kimberly, | – 我准备了一份声明有点长 – 没关系 金柏丽 |
[19:02] | let’s just start with some questions. | 我们要先问你几个问题 |
[19:06] | Is it true that you cheated on Professor Bennett’s midterm? | 你是否在班尼特教授的期中考中作弊了 |
[19:08] | – Yes. – And was Professor Bennett clear about what materials were | – 对 – 班尼特教授有说清楚‥ |
[19:11] | – and were not allowed during the test? -Yes. | – 考试的规定吗 – 有 |
[19:15] | – So did you know that what you were doing was wrong? – Yes. | – 你知道你的行为是错的吗 – 知道 |
[19:19] | Boy, I don’t like how these questions are making me look. | 这些问题让我好难堪 |
[19:21] | Well, what you’re describing is a clear violation of Essex honor code. | 你明显地违反了艾赛克斯的荣誉规范 |
[19:26] | – We take that very seriously. – I know. I messed up. | – 我们不会等闲视之 – 我知道我搞砸了 |
[19:30] | But this isn’t me. I’ve never been in trouble in my life before. | 但我平常不是这样 我这辈子没有惹过麻烦 |
[19:35] | But I’m just kind of struggling here. | 但是我念得很吃力 |
[19:37] | The classes are amazing, but they’re hard. | 课程内容很精彩 但是好难 |
[19:39] | At least I think so. | 至少我是这么觉得 |
[19:41] | And I want to do well, but I also work | 我也希望能有好成绩 但我每周要上班五天 |
[19:46] | five days a week just so that I can afford to go here. | 才能负担这里的学费 |
[19:47] | And I don’t mean to make excuses | 我不是在找借口 或是抱怨家境不好 |
[19:52] | or complain about being poor, but you have no idea how hard it was for my family to send me here. | 但你们不知道 我们家费了多大的劲才让我来这里 |
[19:56] | My mom had to sell her piano, and that really sucked. | 我妈把钢琴卖了 感觉真的很糟 |
[20:01] | And that’s fine, it’s fine, I’m fine. | 但是没关系 我没事的 |
[20:03] | It’s who we are. | 这是我们家的现实 |
[20:06] | But I guess that’s why I feel so much pressure to do well. | 但这让我压力很大 觉得必须要有好成绩 |
[20:10] | I know what I did is wrong and I won’t do it again | 我知道我的行为是错的 我以后也不会再犯 |
[20:13] | but my spot at Essex means everything to me. | 但是艾赛克斯的学籍是我的一切 |
[20:16] | I can’t lose it. | 我绝对不能失去 |
[20:18] | I should’ve ended with the “I won’t do this again” thing. | 我应该用“绝对不会再犯”做结尾 |
[20:21] | I won’t do this again. | 我绝对不会再犯 |
[20:27] | Okay, thank you for your statement. | 好 谢谢你的声明 |
[20:32] | Is there anything else you’d like to share? | 你还有什么话想说吗 |
[20:34] | Actually, yes. | 其实有 |
[20:55] | Baby, I want to apologize. | 宝贝 我要跟你道歉 |
[20:57] | I saw that article and I assumed the worst of you. | 我看了报道 马上就认定是你 |
[21:00] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没关系的 |
[21:02] | No, it’s not okay. | 不对 有关系 |
[21:04] | I get scrutinized so much in my line of work. | 我因为工作 一切都被放大检视 |
[21:07] | If I show half an inch of cleavage I am a headline on Bride Bark. | 如果我小露乳沟 马上就会被保守派出征 |
[21:11] | And it makes me so much stricter on you which is unfair. | 所以对你特别严格 但是这不公平 |
[21:15] | You shouldn’t have to pay the price for my career. | 你不该为我的事业付出代价 |
[21:17] | – You are a good kid… – I did it. It was me. | – 你是个好孩子 – 是我做的 是我 |
[21:21] | I was the girl. | 我就是那个女孩 |
[21:24] | Which girl? | 哪个女孩 |
[21:28] | The one who had the affair with the coach. | 跟教练有婚外情的女孩 |
[21:31] | Willow was just pretending for me. | 薇萝只是个幌子 |
[21:32] | – She’s gay. – What? | – 她是女同志 – 什么 |
[21:34] | I know. She was very convincing. | 我知道她的演技很好 |
[21:35] | You know that’s not what I was talking about. | 我说的不是那件事 |
[21:38] | You had an… | 你居然‥ |
[21:40] | You had an affair with your soccer coach? | 你居然跟足球教练有不伦恋 |
[21:44] | How could you have kept this from me and lied to me about it? | 你不仅没告诉我 还说谎骗我 |
[21:46] | – I knew it was wrong, but I was in love with him. – I am so upset. | – 我知道不应该 但是我恋爱了 – 我好难过 |
[21:51] | I know you’re angry with me. I’m sorry. | 我知道你在生我的气 对不起 |
[21:55] | – I never meant to… – I’m not angry with you. | – 我不是有意‥ – 我不是在生你的气 |
[21:58] | I’m angry with myself. | 是在生自己的气 |
[21:59] | Mom, I didn’t want to disappoint you. | 妈 我不想让你失望 |
[22:01] | How could I have let this happen? | 我怎么能让这件事发生 |
[22:03] | I’m your mother. I’m supposed to protect you. | 我是你母亲 应该要保护你才对 |
[22:06] | Instead, I made you feel like you had to keep this a secret. | 但反而让你觉得 有必要瞒着我 |
[22:10] | I just… | 我只是‥ |
[22:11] | I mean, I thought I could handle it by myself. | 我以为可以自己处理 |
[22:14] | Baby, you don’t only have to tell me the good things. | 宝贝 你不用只挑好事跟我说 |
[22:18] | I’m also here when things are bad. | 不好的事也能告诉我 |
[22:22] | Especially when things are bad. | 不好的事一定要告诉我 |
[22:36] | Listen, I don’t have to leave for a while. | 听着 我不用马上离开 |
[22:40] | Would you like to come back to my hotel and talk some more? | 要不要跟我回饭店继续聊 |
[22:44] | – Yeah, that sounds good. – Okay. | – 好主意 – 好 |
[22:49] | So you trying to tell me your friend Willow is gay? | 你说你朋友薇萝是女同志 |
[22:52] | I know. She’s an amazing actress. | 对啊 她的演技很厉害 |
[22:56] | How did the disciplinary hearing go? Did you cry? | 纪律委员会听证会如何 你哭了吗 |
[22:58] | I cried a little, and then a lot on my way home. | 一点点 回来的路上哭得很厉害 |
[23:02] | Kimberly. | 金柏丽 |
[23:04] | – You gave them the tests though, right? – Yeah. | – 你把考古题交给他们了吧 – 对 |
[23:09] | I think that it’s gonna be fine. | 我觉得你不会有事 |
[23:11] | If seasons 1 through 22 of SVU have taught me anything | 我看了22季的“特案组” 学到两件事 |
[23:14] | is that Chris Maloney can get it and that turning over evidence always works. | 一是克里斯马隆尼超酷 二是提交证据永远有用 |
[23:18] | – I hope so. – Me too. | – 希望如此 – 我也是 |
[23:20] | All right, I’m gonna go meet up with Evangeline and Jo. | 我约了伊凡洁琳和乔 |
[23:24] | Okay, where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[23:26] | Whitney’s out and I think Leighton’s still in bed? | 惠妮出去了 蕾登好像还在床上 |
[23:27] | Leighton’s still in bed? It’s almost noon. | 蕾登还在床上 都快中午了 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:38] | – Leighton. – Go away please. | – 蕾登 – 拜托你走开 |
[23:42] | Are you crying? | 你在哭 |
[23:44] | – No, I’m fine. What’s going on? – What’s wrong? | – 我没事 – 怎么了发生什么事情 |
[23:48] | I was seeing someone and I f**ked it up. | 我本来在跟某人交往 但是被我搞砸了 |
[23:52] | I f**ked it up because I am f**ked up. | 我搞砸是因为我这个人一团糟 |
[23:55] | I didn’t even know you were seeing someone. | 我不知道你在跟别人交往 |
[23:59] | But you’re not f**ked up. | 但你绝对不是一团糟 |
[24:02] | You’re like, the most together person I know. | 你是我认识头脑最清楚的人 |
[24:07] | You’re so pretty and you’re so smart. | 你聪明 漂亮 |
[24:10] | And if this guy’s too stupid to see that then it’s his loss. | 如果这个男的蠢到看不出来 那是他的损失 |
[24:15] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:18] | Don’t cry. He’s not worth it. | 别哭了 不值得为那个男的掉眼泪 |
[24:23] | It wasn’t a guy. It was a girl. I’m gay. | 不是男的 是女生 我是同志 |
[24:30] | Oh, Leighton. | 蕾登 |
[24:36] | – Does anyone else know? – No. | – 还有别人知道吗 – 没有 |
[24:43] | Wow, I’m surprised you’re telling me. | 你会告诉我 让我有点惊讶 |
[24:46] | Yeah, well, me too. | 我也很惊讶 |
[24:49] | I’m really proud of you. | 我很为你骄傲 |
[24:52] | I don’t want to be like this. | 我不想这样 |
[24:54] | Kimberly, it’s terrifying. | 金柏丽 这真的好可怕 |
[24:57] | I don’t want my whole life to change. | 我不想改变我的人生 |
[25:01] | I get it. Coming out seems really scary. | 我明白 出柜感觉是件很可怕的事 |
[25:06] | But I think… | 但是我觉得‥ |
[25:09] | the only way you can be happy is if you’re yourself. | 你必须当自己才会快乐 |
[25:29] | You are a really good person. | 你是个好人 |
[25:32] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[25:35] | You’re not just telling me this because there’s a chance I might get expelled soon, right? | 你告诉我 不是因为我可能会被退学吧 |
[25:39] | – No, at least not on any level that I realize. – Okay. | – 不是 至少我觉得不是 – 好 |
[25:52] | Remember that thick-necked hottie that hit on Leighton last night? | 还记得昨晚跟蕾登搭讪的帅哥吗 |
[25:55] | Well, I am three years deep into his Insta and I just found this. | 我查了他三年来的IG 结果 发现这个 |
[26:00] | – Oh, my God. – Right? | – 天啊 – 对吧 |
[26:01] | Leighton, you got to ride this dude like a log flume. | 蕾登 千万别放过他 |
[26:04] | I think Leighton can do better. | 我觉得蕾登可以找到更好的人 |
[26:06] | Do better? Look at his V muscles. | 更好的人 你看他的人鱼线 |
[26:09] | Oh, shit. The email from the Honor Board came in. | 惨了 我刚收到荣誉委员会的电邮 |
[26:15] | What does it say? | 他们怎么说 |
[26:17] | I’m not expelled. | 我没有被退学 |
[26:18] | – Yes! – Oh, my God. | – 太好了 – 天啊 |
[26:21] | – That’s great. – Scared me. | – 太棒了 – 吓死我了 |
[26:24] | Hey, what is wrong? Why aren’t you happy? | 怎么回事 你怎么没有很高兴 |
[26:28] | They revoked my scholarship. | 我的奖学金被取消了 |
[26:32] | So I have to find an extra $23,000 a semester. | 我每个学期得多准备两万三千元 |
[26:42] | 导 演 丽莎·约翰逊 |