Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] ♪ I live to survive another heartache ♪ ♪我将煎熬度过 往后心碎时日♪
[00:09] ♪ I live to survive another mistake ♪ ♪挺过轮番差池♪
[00:16] Look, I know it wasn’t the best Thanksgiving, 我知道 这不是一个理想的感恩节
[00:18] but Nico is going to be fine. 但尼科会没事的
[00:20] Yeah, he’s my baby boy. 当然 他是我的宝贝男孩
[00:23] He’s 21, Dad. 他已经21了 老爸
[00:25] Yeah, but he’s sensitive. 是 但他是个敏感的人
[00:26] He’s not tough and brawny like you. 他不像你一样坚韧强壮
[00:29] -Brawny? -Look, don’t worry about me -强壮 -别为我担心
[00:31] or this family. 也别担心咱家
[00:32] You go have fun, study hard, 你要好好玩 认真学
[00:34] find a boyfriend– 找个男朋友
[00:35] be young. 享受青春
[00:37] Okay. I love you. 好的 我爱你
[00:40] Are you sure you’re good to drive? 你确定你可以开车吗
[00:41] I don’t know, we’ll see. 我不知道 试试吧
[00:43] I think so. 我觉得没事
[00:45] Goodbye, pumpkin. 再见 小南瓜
[00:47] ♪ Another mistake ♪ ♪轮番差池♪
[00:49] ♪ Another heartache ♪ ♪往后心碎时日♪
[00:51] Here, hold your bag. 给 拿着你的包
[00:52] -I’m fine, Carol. -All right. -我没事 卡罗尔 -好吧
[00:54] Oh, my God, Whitney, hi! 噢 天啊 惠特妮 嗨
[00:55] -How was your Thanksgiving? -Really good. -感恩节过的怎么样 -挺不错的
[00:58] Wait, did you guys drive here from Arizona? 等下 你们是从亚利桑那一路开过来的吗
[01:00] Isn’t that a long trip? 不是要开很久吗
[01:01] Yeah, it’s 39 hours, and it felt like a lot more. 对 要开39个小时 而且感觉更多
[01:04] Yup, it ended up costing $1,500 in gas and hotels. 对 最后住宿和油费花了1500美元
[01:07] And we got in a couple really bad arguments. 而且我俩还吵了几架
[01:10] Ah, wouldn’t change a thing. 哎 也没改变啥
[01:11] -Hi! -Hey. -嗨 -嘿
[01:13] Oh, my goodness. How’s your family? 噢 我的天啊 你家人怎么样
[01:14] -Uh, good. We adopted a dog. -Ooh. -呃 不错 我们领养了一只狗 -喔
[01:16] My mom thought it would help her approval ratings. 我妈妈认为这会提高她的支持率
[01:18] It did not. She returned it. 结果没有 她送还了它
[01:20] -Oh. -She is an amazing woman. -哦 -她是个了不起的女人
[01:22] I always defend her to my buddies. 我总是在哥们面前为她辩解
[01:23] -Dad! -Well, honey, -爸 -亲爱的
[01:25] we should head out. I gotta work in the morning. 我们该出发了 我早上还要上班
[01:26] -In Arizona? -Yeah. -在亚利桑那 -没错
[01:28] We’re gonna try not to stop. 我们会尽量不停下来
[01:29] Bye, sweetie. -Okay, bye. -再见 亲爱的 -好 再见
[01:30] -We love you. -Drive safe. -我们爱你 -开车小心
[01:32] -Love you. -I love you, pinochle. -爱你 -我爱你
[01:33] ♪ Watch me, I’m back on my feet ♪ ♪但你终将看着我 再傲立而起♪
[01:35] After that long drive, I just really wanna relax. 坐了这么久车 我真的很想放松一下
[01:37] Yeah. 是啊
[01:38] Whitney! Kimberly! 惠特妮 金柏丽
[01:40] I missed you bitches. Come here! 我想死你们这些小婊砸了 过来
[01:41] -Hey. -Hey, Bela. -嘿 -嗨 贝拉
[01:42] Uh, sorry, 呃 抱歉
[01:43] where are your clothes? 你衣服去哪了
[01:45] Oh! Gone about 15 minutes ago, 15分钟前就没了
[01:46] got comfortable, made myself some snacks. 让自己舒舒服服的 做了些零食
[01:48] My parents were, like, obsessed with me 我爸妈在家总是唠叨我
[01:50] wearing clothes at home. -Oh, totally. -让我穿上衣服 -噢 没错
[01:51] Would you mind putting a towel down 在坐上沙发之前
[01:52] before you sit on the sofa? 你可不可以先铺一条毛巾
[01:54] -Why? -Because of your butt. -为什么 -因为你的屁股
[01:56] Oh. 哦
[01:57] -Leighton, hey! -Welcome back! -蕾登 嘿 -欢迎回来
[01:59] -Hey! -Hi, all. -嘿 -嗨 大家
[02:02] I have an announcement. 我有件事要宣布
[02:04] Why are you in your underwear? 你为什么只穿着内衣
[02:05] For comfort. 为了舒适
[02:07] Okay, well, Nico got expelled. 好了 尼科被开除了
[02:09] -What? -Oh, my God. -什么 -哦 我的天
[02:11] -Are you serious? -Yeah. -你是认真的吗 -没错
[02:12] When Kimberly turned in the stolen test files, 当金柏丽上交被盗的考试文件时
[02:14] the administration started an investigation, 学校管理部门展开了一项调查
[02:17] and a bunch of senior Thetas got kicked out. 一群高年级的西塔男生被开除了
[02:19] The seniors? But they were the hottest ones. 高年级 他们可是最性感的
[02:21] What’s Nico gonna do? 那尼科要怎么办
[02:23] Well, thankfully, my dad was able to make 谢天谢地 我爸能够
[02:25] a big donation to Cornell and got him a spot next semester. 捐一大笔钱给康奈尔大学 下学期可以给他个名额
[02:28] And they got him an Audi to try and cheer him up. 而且他们给他买了一辆奥迪 让他振作起来
[02:31] Mm-kay, this story is getting less sympathetic. 嗯 好吧 越来越不值得同情了
[02:33] I’m so sorry. Your brother was gorgeous, 我很抱歉 你哥哥是个美男
[02:35] and I’m gonna miss seeing his face and body around campus. 我会想念在校园里看到他的颜和肉体的
[02:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:40] Are you wearing my underwear? 你是穿着我的内衣吗
[02:42] Just the bra–oh! Bottoms too. 只有胸罩 哦 还有内裤
[02:53] -Kimberly. -Yeah? -金柏丽 -嗯
[02:55] Did you tell your parents about losing your scholarship? 你跟你爸妈说了你失去奖学金的事了吗
[02:57] Oh, I couldn’t find the right time to mention it to them. 噢 我没找到合适的时机跟他们提
[02:58] What do you mean? You were in the car for 39 hours. 你什么意思 你们一起坐了39个小时的车
[03:01] Yeah, don’t you need, like, a lot of money? 对啊 你不是需要一大笔钱吗
[03:02] Oh, just $42,000 per year– 噢 就每年四万二
[03:05] $138,000 total. 总共十三万八
[03:07] Seriously? That’s, like, four cars, 认真的吗 四辆车的价钱了
[03:10] or, like, five of Leighton’s purses. 或者 蕾登五个钱包的总额
[03:11] Dude, I think you need to tell your parents. 老兄 我觉得你应该告诉你父母
[03:13] I can’t. It would kill them. 我不能 这会杀了他们的
[03:15] I need to figure out a solution on my own. 我得自己找到解决办法
[03:16] Solution’s right here. 解决办法就在这
[03:18] Ask one of these two moneybags for it. 让这两个小钱袋帮帮你
[03:19] Their parents are loaded. -Uh… 她俩的家长都很富有
[03:21] I mean, don’t look at me. 呃 别指望我
[03:22] Leighton’s family’s way richer than mine is. 蕾登家比我家有钱多了
[03:24] We’re politician rich. 我家是政客式的富有
[03:26] Well, most of my family’s wealth is tied up 我家大部分财产都和
[03:28] in real estate and, um, several racehorses. 房产绑定着 还有几匹赛马
[03:30] Oh, you guys don’t need 噢 你们不用
[03:32] to make your rich families sound poor. 让你们的富裕家庭听起来很穷
[03:33] I would never ask either of you for money. 我绝不会向你俩伸手要钱
[03:35] I got myself into this, and I’ll get myself out. 我惹的事 我自己解决
[03:38] Wait, I’ve got it. If you need extra money, 等下 我有个主意 如果你需要挣外快
[03:40] you should sell feet pics on the dark web. 你应该在暗网上卖你的脚照
[03:41] That’s certainly 这确实是
[03:43] -an interesting idea. -Kimberly, no. -个有趣的主意 -金柏丽 不要
[03:45] Just go to the financial aid office and apply for a loan. 去财务援助办公室申请贷款就行
[03:47] No! My plan is better. You’ve got long toes, 不 我的主意更好 你的脚趾很修长
[03:49] and there’s a real market for that. 真的很有市场
[03:50] -Stop! -Bela! -别说了 -贝拉
[03:51] What? Don’t shame me 怎么了 别因为我的好点子
[03:52] for my good ideas. 而羞辱我
[03:56] Guys, what are we always saying this campus needs? 姐妹们 我们学校还缺什么
[03:59] -Better Wi-Fi? -A decent place -更好的无线网 -一个体面的
[04:00] to get my eyebrows tinted? 能让我染眉毛的地方
[04:01] A memorial to Native peoples. 原住民纪念碑
[04:03] No. 不
[04:04] An all-female comedy magazine. 一个全女性喜剧杂志社
[04:07] I’m starting one 我在和我朋友
[04:08] with some friends. 创立一个
[04:09] We’re toppling the patriarchy 我们要挨个推翻每个
[04:10] one top-ten list at a time. 父权制前十名名单
[04:12] Are magazines, like, a thing anymore? 杂志不是不流行了吗
[04:14] Well, ours would mostly be an Instagram presence, 嗯 我们的主要是在Instagram
[04:16] a sassy Twitter account, and a website 还有一个时髦的推特号
[04:17] that we haven’t bought the domain for yet. 一个我们还没有购买域名的网站
[04:19] -It’s gonna be huge. -That’s so cool. -我们会走红的 -太酷了
[04:21] -Yeah. -Bela, I have to say, -嗯 -贝拉 我得说
[04:22] so far, I support this. 目前为止 我支持你
[04:25] -What the fuck? -Oh, my God, are you okay? -搞什么鬼 -我的天 你还好吗
[04:28] Did somebody just hit me with a milk carton? 刚是不是有人用牛奶盒砸我
[04:30] Oh, man. You just got nailed. 噢 老兄 你被砸中了
[04:32] Yeah, that was so fucked up. 对啊 真是太操蛋了
[04:33] -Yeah, I know. -That must have been -对啊 我知道 -这一定很
[04:35] really surprising. 出人意料
[04:36] Um, yeah, it was. 呃 当然啊
[04:38] So even though you didn’t do anything wrong, 所以即使你没做错任何事
[04:40] something bad still happened to you? 坏事还是发生在你身上
[04:42] Why are you talking like that? 你为什么这样讲话
[04:43] Yeah, it sounds like the beginning of a parable. 听起来像是一个寓言故事的开头
[04:45] ‘Cause we’re in fucking Theta, 因为我们是他么西塔会的
[04:46] and you guys got our charter suspended. 而你们使得我们的特权被取消了
[04:48] Wait, is that what this is about, 等下 所以这一切都是关于
[04:49] the stupid test thing? 那个愚蠢的考试
[04:51] Yeah, you narced on us, you narcs. 你告发了我们 你个告密者
[04:53] That stunt you pulled fucked us. 你耍的手腕毁了我们
[04:54] We can’t throw parties anymore. 我们再也不能办派对了
[04:56] So you threw a fucking milk at me? 所以你特么用盒装牛奶砸我
[04:58] -This sweater cost $800! -What? -这件毛衣可是花了800美元 -什么
[05:01] You dickheads were the ones cheating. 是你们这些白痴作弊在先
[05:02] We were just the whistleblowers. 我们只不过是揭发了你们
[05:04] Yeah, and I didn’t even do it. 对啊 而且甚至不是我做的
[05:05] All right? It was her. 好吗 是她
[05:06] I am kind of responsible for that. 我好像是要为此负责
[05:08] I know. I meant to hit you, but my aim was off. 我知道 我本想砸你的 但砸偏了
[05:11] It doesn’t matter. From now on, 没关系 从现在开始
[05:12] none of you are ever setting foot in Theta again. 不许你们之中任何一个人踏足西塔
[05:16] Uh! He took my clementine. 他拿走了我的小柑橘
[05:22] I’m so sorry that happened to you. 关于发生在你身上的事我很抱歉
[05:24] Eh, I’m used to it. My mom and I have gotten 没事 我习惯了 我和我妈曾在
[05:26] blood thrown on us outside multiple operas. 好几个歌剧院外面被人泼血
[05:28] Guys, I can’t believe we can’t party at Theta anymore. 姐妹们 我不敢相信我们再也不能去西塔的派对了
[05:31] Who cares about Theta? 谁还会在乎西塔
[05:32] They can’t even throw parties anymore. 他们甚至不能举办派对了
[05:34] We’ll just find a new frat to hang with. 我们找个新的兄弟会去玩就行
[05:37] Oh, my God. 喔 我的天
[05:39] -What? -Look. -怎么了 -快看
[05:52] Girls, remember not to congregate in the hallways. 姐妹们 记住不要聚集在走廊里
[05:56] It is a fire hazard. 这是消防隐患
[05:58] These old buildings are tinder boxes, so… 这些老房子都是带导火线的箱子
[06:00] -Thanks, Frude. -See you at the FAF meeting. -谢了 弗鲁德 -我们”新导友”会见
[06:06] Welcome back, my Fresh-Them. 欢迎回来 我的一年级新生们
[06:08] I hope you enjoyed American Thanksgiving, 希望你们的美国感恩节过的不错
[06:11] and I’m relieved so few of you transferred. 你们之中只有少部分人转学 让我松了口气
[06:13] I do have exciting news. 我有一个令人激动的消息
[06:15] We have a new student joining us, 有一个新同学要加入我们
[06:17] and he is climate refugee. 他是个气候难民
[06:20] Wow, I think it’s great 哇 我觉得我们能接收
[06:22] that we’re taking in a displaced person. 无家可归的人这一点很棒
[06:24] Yeah, are they from a developing nation? 是从发展中国家来的吗
[06:25] No, he’s from Kansas. 不 他来自堪萨斯城
[06:27] Ah, here he is now. 啊 他已经到了
[06:29] Everyone, please give a warm welcome 大家 请热烈欢迎
[06:32] to our climate refugee, Jackson. 我们的气候难民 杰克森
[06:35] -Hello. -Wait, -你好 -等下
[06:36] you’re the climate refugee? 你是气候难民
[06:38] You’re white. -Bela. -可你是白人 -贝拉
[06:39] -What the hell? -Sweetheart, um, -搞什么鬼 -亲爱的
[06:41] tell us what happened to you, 告诉我们你经历的事
[06:43] and if you’re straight and single. 还有你是不是直的和是不是单身
[06:45] I really don’t know how else to say it. 我真的不知道该怎么说
[06:47] My college dorm was blown away by a Category 4 tornado. 我的大学宿舍被四级龙卷风吹走了
[06:50] Shit. 我去
[06:51] -Wow. -Wait, what? -哇哦 -等下 什么
[06:52] That’s terrible. But Frude, 那太糟糕了 但是弗鲁德
[06:54] I think the term “refugee” implies 我觉得”难民”这个词的含义
[06:56] more of an international displacement. 更多是指国际上流离失所的人
[06:57] Uh, Kimberly, do not offend my new friend. 呃 金柏丽 不要冒犯我的新朋友
[07:00] He’s been through enough. 他已经经历太多了
[07:01] I think climate change is real. 我认为气候变化是真的
[07:03] -Yeah, are you serious? -I didn’t say it wasn’t. -对啊 你是认真的吗 -我没说不是啊
[07:06] And speaking of climate change, 既然提到了气候变化
[07:08] tomorrow’s forecast calls for snow, 天气预报说明天要下雪
[07:10] which brings with it Essex’s oldest non-racist tradition, 因此 我们要进行埃塞克斯最古老的非种族主义传统
[07:15] The Annual Snow Run. 年度雪中赛跑
[07:16] Oh, my God! 哦 我的天
[07:18] Is that where we run in the snow in our underwear? 是不是我们可以穿着内衣在雪中跑步
[07:20] That is correct. 没错
[07:21] Should we pregame or wait till we get there? 我们是要提前预热还是等到了那再喝
[07:23] Oh, we should absolutely pregame. 噢 我们绝对要提前预热
[07:25] The booze in our dorm is way better. 我们宿舍的酒要好多了
[07:26] Reminder, underage drinking is illegal and not fun. 提醒一下 未成年人饮酒是违法的 并不好玩
[07:30] But what is fun is our next juicy topic– 但好玩的是我们下一个有趣的话题
[07:33] avoiding seasonal depression. 避免季节性抑郁症
[07:39] Hey, Kimberly. 嘿 金柏丽
[07:42] Hey, did you buy me a column of gay pride balloons? 你给我买了同性恋骄傲气球吗
[07:46] Oh, my God. I did. 我的天 是的
[07:47] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:49] I assumed you told Whitney and Bela over break, 我以为你在休假的时候已经告诉惠特妮和贝拉了
[07:52] but then you didn’t, and I couldn’t cancel them. 结果你没有 我也不能退掉这些了
[07:55] Did anyone else see them? 有人看见了吗
[07:56] Have I outed you? Am I bad ally? 我是不是暴露了你 我是个猪队友吗
[07:58] No, you’re fine. 不 你很好
[08:00] I’m just disturbed that you think I am 只是你认为我是那种会
[08:02] the kind of gay person who would like that. 喜欢这些的同性恋让我感到不安
[08:04] Got it. When you come out to Whitney and Bela, 明白了 等你向惠特妮和贝拉出柜的时候
[08:06] I’ll get you a classier balloon tower. 我会给你弄个更高级的气球塔
[08:08] My ideal coming-out does not involve balloons. 我想象中的出柜不需要气球
[08:10] No balloons at all, please. 请不要弄气球
[08:12] Are you gonna tell Bela and Whitney? 那你会告诉贝拉和惠特妮吗
[08:14] At some point, probably, but not right now. 某个时间吧 大概 但不是现在
[08:18] Well, I’m here for you. 我会一直在你身边支持你的
[08:20] Okay, I gotta go to the financial aid office 好了 我该去财务援助办公室
[08:23] to ask for a loan. 咨询贷款的事情了
[08:24] Wish me luck. 祝我好运
[08:25] Wait, wearing your Sips uniform? 等着 就穿着你的咖啡店制服
[08:27] Yeah, I want them to know I have a job. 对啊 我想让他们知道我有工作
[08:29] It’s pretty smart, right? 挺聪明的 对吧
[08:30] Kimberly, banks only give money to people 金柏丽 银行只会借钱给那些
[08:33] who look like they already have money. 看起来已经很有钱的人
[08:36] Let me help you. 让我来帮你
[08:37] ♪ You’re cold as ice ♪ ♪你像冰块一样冷默♪
[08:41] ♪ I wanna make you feel real nice ♪ ♪我想让你体会真正的美好♪
[08:45] ♪ I wanna make you feel ♪ ♪让你感受什么才是真正的好♪
[08:46] -Kimberly Finkle? -Here. -金柏丽·芬克尔 -在这
[08:51] I’m so psyched for the off-season. 我太期待休赛季了
[08:53] I got hit with a soccer ball so many times, 我被足球砸中太多次了
[08:54] I think my titties got CTE. 我觉得我的奶子得了慢性创伤性疾病
[08:56] So what are we gonna do with all our free time? 所以我们闲暇时间要做什么呢
[08:59] I’m thinking sleeping till 3:00 我想一直睡到三点
[09:00] and then drinking till the other 3:00. 然后开始喝酒喝到下一个三点
[09:02] Mm, that’s a no for me. My schedule’s packed. 呃 不适合我 我日程都排满了
[09:03] Already? How? 已经 怎么会
[09:05] Off-season is when we do all the stuff 休赛季是我们处理所有在踢球时
[09:07] we can’t do during soccer. 做不了的事的时间
[09:08] I’m running for student government. 我要参加竞选学生会
[09:10] Have you seen those losers? I’m gon’ clean up. 你见过那些衰人吗 我要好好修理他们
[09:12] Why would you wanna do that? 为什么你会想做那些
[09:13] Pad that grad school résumé, babe. 充实我申请研究生的简历啊 宝贝
[09:15] Yeah, I’ve got basketball. I’m a two-season athlete. 我得打篮球 我是个双职运动员
[09:18] But you were just joking about sleeping 但你说你要整天睡觉喝酒
[09:19] and drinking all day, right? 是在开玩笑 对吧
[09:21] Yes, duh, totally. 对 当然了
[09:24] I’ve got so much going on. Let’s go. 我有好多事要做 走吧
[09:33] Well, Ms. Finkle, 芬克尔小姐
[09:35] I think we’re gonna be able to get you this loan. 我觉得我们可以给你提供贷款
[09:37] Oh, my God, really? That’s such a relief. 噢天啊 真的吗 对我来说真是一种宽慰
[09:39] I’m happy to help. Do you, uh, have any questions? 能帮到你我很高兴 你还有什么问题吗
[09:42] -No. -Actually, yes. -没有 -事实上 确实有
[09:43] When does the loan start accruing interest, 贷款什么时候开始累计利息呢
[09:46] and is it fixed or variable? 是固定的还是可变的
[09:48] Great questions. 好问题
[09:49] Let me just get you this pamphlet. 让我给你一个小册子
[09:52] Oh, wow. 哦哇
[09:53] Everyone in here looks so happy. 上面的人看起来都好开心
[09:55] Kimberly, they’re print models. 金柏丽 他们只是印上去的模特
[09:56] I’ve seen that girl in a NuvaRing ad. 我在避孕环的广告上见过这个女孩
[09:58] Can you at least walk us through the payback structure? 你能让我们了解一下还款安排吗
[10:00] Uh, well, with a loan your size, 好的 根据你的贷款金额
[10:03] you’d be paying about $900 a month for the next 30 years. 你要在未来的三十年内每个月偿还900美元
[10:07] But with autopay, it’s like you don’t even know 但有自动转账 你几乎不会察觉到
[10:10] the money’s leaving your account. 钱离开了你的账户
[10:12] You’re gonna be paying this back until you’re, like, 50. 你要一直还到你差不多 五十岁
[10:14] Oh, the payoff age is actually late-60s on average. 哦 我们的平均结清年龄差不多是六十多岁
[10:18] Oh. I don’t have any other options. 我没有别的选择
[10:20] I’d like to go ahead with the loan. 我想继续贷款
[10:22] Wonderful, let’s get you that shmoney. 好极了 让我们给你搞到那该死的钱
[10:25] I’m just gonna go grab the paperwork 让我给你拿那个材料
[10:26] for your parents to cosign. 去让你父母签字
[10:28] No! 不要
[10:30] I mean, what if that’s not an option? 我的意思是 如果这不是一个可选项呢
[10:33] I’m sorry, but a cosigner is kind of a non-negotiable. 我很抱歉 但联署人是必不可少的
[10:38] Oh, then I don’t think I can do this. 哦 那我觉得我不能贷款了
[10:41] Thanks for your time. 感谢你抽出时间
[10:45] Welcome, funny ladies of Essex. 欢迎 埃塞克斯有趣的女士们
[10:48] We’re so happy you’re interested in joining 我们很高兴你们有兴趣加入
[10:50] our school’s first ever, female-only comedy magazine. 我们学校有史以来第一个全女性喜剧杂志社
[10:56] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你们在想什么
[10:58] Will it be hard to do this without a bunch of guys 如果少了一群所有点子都是从柯南秀和周六夜现场
[11:00] who steal all their ideas from Conan and “SNL”? 那里抄袭的男生 会不会很难做成
[11:03] No, it will not. 不 当然不会
[11:05] If you’re in this room, 如果你在这个房间里
[11:06] it means you’re part of the movement– 那就意味着你是这项运动的一部分
[11:08] except for that guy, who’s doing homework, I think. 除了那个正在做作业的男的 我觉得
[11:10] We’re still working on finding a permanent meeting space. 我们仍在努力寻找一个固定的会议空间
[11:12] We’re so excited to read your submissions. 我们等不及去读你们提交的东西了
[11:15] Mm-hmm. In a few short days, 再过几天
[11:17] some of you lucky ladies will be joining us 你们中的一些幸运女士将加入我们
[11:19] in writing our groundbreaking first edition 作为我们新发现的喜剧姐妹
[11:21] as one of our newfound comedy sisters. 撰写我们开创性的第一版
[11:26] Holy shit, these girls are unfunny turds. 天啊 这些女孩都是些无趣的家伙
[11:28] In a good way? 是好事吗
[11:30] How would that be in a good way? 这怎么会是好事
[11:32] Bela, you’re overreacting. 贝拉 你反应过度了
[11:33] -Some are… fine. -Have you read these? -有些…还不错 -你读过这些吗
[11:36] This girl wrote a poem about celiac disease, 这个女孩写了一首关于乳糜泻的诗
[11:38] and this girl wrote a phrase called “OBGY-LOL.” 这个女孩写了一个短语叫”OBGY-LOL”
[11:42] -What does that even mean? -So they have a lot to learn. -那是什么意思 -所以他们还有很多要学的
[11:45] -We’ll teach them. -I really need this to work. -我们会教她们的 -我真的需要这件事做成
[11:47] I wanna write with writers that are funny, 我想和有趣的作者一起创作
[11:49] like you and Jo. 像你和乔那样
[11:50] -And me. -Sure. -还有我 -当然
[11:52] Look, none of us thought we were gonna find 听着 我们谁也没有想到我们会马上找到
[11:54] a bunch of amazing and hilarious people right away. 一群令人惊奇和滑稽的人
[11:56] Just be patient, okay? 耐心点 好吗
[11:59] Okay. 好吧
[12:03] Sorry about your loan, Kimberly. 很遗憾你没能贷款 金柏丽
[12:04] If it makes you feel any better, 如果你听了能开心点
[12:06] my new comedy magazine’s a disaster. 我的新喜剧杂志社是个灾难
[12:07] Really? Why? 真的吗 为什么
[12:09] Because they all stink. 因为她们都很烂
[12:10] I’m worried “The Catullan” was onto something 我怀疑《卡特兰》是发现了什么
[12:12] not letting women join until 1994. 所以直到1994年才让女性加入
[12:14] -Mmm. -Look, I don’t know anything 听着 关于喜剧我
[12:15] -about comedy… -So true. -什么也不懂 -确实
[12:17] So, so true. 的确如此
[12:18] But maybe, before you throw this all away, 但也许 在你放弃这一切之前
[12:20] you should talk to someone who’s done it before. 你应该和有经验的人谈谈
[12:22] That does seem like good advice. 这确实听起来是个好建议
[12:23] Ooh, well, I have some cool news. 哦 我有个好消息
[12:24] I’m gonna be on the water polo team. 我要成为水球队的一员了
[12:26] -Really? -What? -真的 -什么
[12:27] I didn’t know you played water polo. 我不知道你还会玩水球
[12:29] Oh, I don’t–yet. But it seems easy. 哦 暂时还不会 不过看起来很简单
[12:31] Based off a video I watched, 根据我看的视频
[12:32] I think it’s just pool soccer with hands. 我觉得只是用手踢的水上足球
[12:34] And then we can hang out 然后我们可以和玩水球的男生
[12:35] with the water polo guys. 一起鬼混了
[12:36] You know, maybe things are looking up. 也许事情正在好转
[12:38] Ow, my boob! 喔 我的胸啊
[12:41] What the fuck? 什么鬼
[12:42] Sorry. Not really, though. 很抱歉 不过没那么抱歉
[12:47] Now it’s trash, you trash. 现在它是垃圾了 你个垃圾
[12:49] Put your clothes on. 穿件衣服吧你
[12:52] Aw, fuck. I gotta ice my boob. 噢 该死的 我得冰敷一下我的胸
[12:56] Wait, what is that? 等下 那什么声音
[12:59] Did you guys hear that? 你们听到了吗
[13:02] Oh, my God. 我的天
[13:05] Sex noises! 叫床声
[13:06] Wait, that’s the climate refugee. 等下 是那个气候难民
[13:07] That’s his room. 是他的房间
[13:08] Wonder who she is. 不知道她会是谁
[13:11] Well, whoever she is, she’s having the time of her life. 不管她是谁 她正度过一生中最美好的时光
[13:13] They are being so loud. 他们声音好大
[13:15] It’s literal noise pollution. I’m gonna knock. 这完全是噪音污染 我要敲墙
[13:17] -Don’t you dare! -Oh, ow, ow. -你不许 -嗷 嗷 嗷
[13:18] Just let me record a little first. 让我先录一点音
[13:28] Bela? It’s 8:15 in the morning. 贝拉 现在是早上八点十五
[13:30] -Why are you here? -It’s urgent. -你为什么在这 -是紧急情况
[13:32] How did you find my apartment? 你怎么找到我公寓的
[13:34] It was a very conscious choice to not tell you where it was. 之前没告诉你我住哪儿真是个明智的选择
[13:37] Look, my new magazine is a disaster. 听着 我的新杂志社是个灾难
[13:39] All the applicants suck, which is why I’ve decided 所有的申请者都很差劲 这就是为什么我决定
[13:41] to immediately give up and accept my old spot 立即放弃并接受我在《卡特兰》
[13:42] on “The Catullan.” Bela’s back. 中的老位置 贝拉要回来
[13:44] You’re welcome. 不客气
[13:45] Um, no. 呃 不行
[13:48] I don’t think anyone’s gonna be excited to work with a girl 我认为没有人会因为要和一个离开我们
[13:50] who left and stole all of our good writers. 并偷走所有优秀作者的女孩共事而兴奋
[13:52] They left willingly. “The Catullan” sucked. 她们自愿离开的 因为《卡特兰》很烂
[13:54] You just said you wanted to come back to it. 你刚刚才说你想回来的
[13:55] Fine then. Will you join my magazine? 行吧 你愿意加入我的杂志社吗
[13:58] What can I say that will help you leave my apartment? 我要说什么才能让你离开我的公寓
[14:01] What do I do? 我该怎么做
[14:03] Um, okay, 呃 好吧
[14:06] so you’re building a team, right? 所以你在组建一个团队 对吧
[14:08] So you gotta look at this as your LeBron moment. 所以你应该把这看作是你的勒布朗时刻
[14:11] This is your chance to put together a super comedy lineup. 这是你组建超级喜剧阵容的机会
[14:14] Right? Like, LeBron didn’t just wait 对吗 勒布朗才不会等着
[14:15] for people to come join the team. 别人加入他的队伍
[14:17] He went out, and he found 他走出去 然后他找到了
[14:18] Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh. 德怀恩·韦德和克里斯·波什
[14:19] Uh-huh, got it. 嗯哼 懂了
[14:21] Can you put that in not sports terms? 你能用非体育术语来形容吗
[14:23] Just find a bunch of funny people. 找一群有趣的人
[14:25] Cool. 行
[14:31] Good morning, ladies. 早上好 女士们
[14:34] Welcome to water polo tryouts. 欢迎来到水球选拔赛
[14:36] We’re gonna do a scrimmage so I can assess your skill level. 我们要进行一场混战 这样我可以评估你们的技术水平
[14:38] This seems fun. 这看起来很有趣
[14:40] You ever played water polo before? 你以前打过水球吗
[14:41] Yup, I played competitively for eight years. 是的 我打过八年比赛了
[14:44] Yeah, I just started, but I’m pretty sure 我刚刚开始 但我很确定
[14:46] it’s gonna be my life now too. 这将是我生活的一部分
[14:47] Ooh, also, real quick, what are the rules? 哦 还有 快问快答 规则是什么
[14:49] Up, up, up, up! Let’s go! 起来 起来 起来 起来 上场吧
[14:51] Come on, ladies! Get in the water! 来吧 女士们 下水吧
[14:52] Here we go, yes! 我们来了
[14:55] All right, let’s go. Pass it! 好了 开始 传球
[14:57] How are you guys not using your arms to swim right now? 你们是怎么不用胳膊就能游泳的
[15:00] Come on, you got this! 来吧 你可以的
[15:02] Which team am I on again? 我在哪个队来着
[15:04] Let’s go! Quickly! 我们走 快点
[15:07] Me, I got it! I’m open– 我 我接住了 没人防我—
[15:09] Mm. 啊
[15:11] Transition! High! 传 高
[15:14] -Oy. -I’m open! I’m ope– -噢 -没人防我 没人防—
[15:20] You got knocked out, but I gave you mouth-to-mouth. 你被击昏了 但我给你做了人工呼吸
[15:24] Thanks. 多谢了
[15:26] I think I get the rules now. 我觉得我弄懂规则了
[15:27] Should I jump back in? 要我继续吗
[15:29] No. 不行
[15:37] -So how’d it go with the loan? -Honestly, not great. -所以贷款那事儿怎么样了 -老实说 不怎么样
[15:40] They said they need my parents to cosign my loan, 他们说需要我父母共同担保我的贷款
[15:42] and I can’t tell them what happened. 但是我不能告诉他们发生了什么
[15:44] -So what are you gonna do? -Ooh, I have an idea. -所以你要怎么办 -噢 我有一个主意
[15:46] My cousin got a bunch of money when she was hit by a city bus. 我表姐被一辆公交车撞了 她得到了一大笔钱
[15:49] Do that. -Actually, I found -去撞公交 -事实上 我找到了
[15:51] a super high-paying second job I can do from my dorm room. 一份超高薪的可以在我宿舍做的兼职
[15:54] I’m typing up the closed captioning 我正在为一个叫
[15:56] for a reality show called “Sex Paradise: Australia.” 《性爱天堂:澳大利亚》的真人秀做隐藏字幕
[15:59] -That’s a job? -It sure is. -有这种工作 -没错
[16:01] All I have to do is watch an episode, 我要做的就是观看一集
[16:03] listen very closely, and type up what they’re saying– 非常仔细地听 然后打出他们所说的话
[16:06] and the noises they make in the Pleasure Hut– 还有他们在欢乐小屋里发出的噪音
[16:07] -for 20 freakin’ bucks an hour. -That’s disgusting. -每小时给20美元 -真恶心
[16:11] How many episodes are they paying you for? 你做多少集他们会付钱
[16:12] It’s 300 episodes a season. 一季 有三百集
[16:14] So if I can find time to transcribe 所以 如果我能在我的学业
[16:16] for at least 50 hours a week, on top of my school work 和咖啡店的工作之外抽出时间 每周至少做50个小时
[16:19] and my Sips job, my finances will be totally taken care of. 我的财务问题就会得到完全的解决
[16:22] That’s too much. 这太多时间了
[16:23] You should just tell your mom what happened 你应该告诉你妈妈发生了什么
[16:25] and have her cosign a loan. 让她共同签署贷款
[16:26] No, I’m gonna go with my thing. 不 我要自己解决
[16:28] Okay. 好吧
[16:31] I don’t have any other interests. 我没有别的兴趣爱好
[16:33] Okay, what would you say is my thing, besides soccer? 你觉得除了足球 我还有其他特点吗
[16:37] That you’re cool. 你很酷啊
[16:39] -Mm-hmm. -And you’re pretty. -嗯哼 -也很漂亮
[16:42] And you can kind of sing karaoke, but not really. 然后你觉得你擅长唱卡拉OK 但其实并没有
[16:44] Seriously, Canaan. 认真点 坎南
[16:46] I don’t get what’s going on. 我不明白发生了什么
[16:47] I guess I’m feeling… lost. 我觉得我感到…迷茫
[16:50] Okay, well, what do you wanna do with your life? 好吧 你觉得这辈子你想要做什么
[16:54] I don’t know. What about you? 我不知道 你呢
[16:57] Well, I actually have a very detailed ten-year plan 我其实有一个非常详细的十年计划
[16:59] that will hopefully lead me into starting my own hedge fund 很有希望能够引导我创立自己的对冲基金
[17:02] that focuses on impact investing. 专注于影响力投资
[17:03] So I’ll basically be helping people 所以基本上我帮助人们
[17:05] while getting very, very rich. 同时变得非常非常富有
[17:06] That’s exactly what I’m talking about. 这正是我想要说的
[17:08] I feel like I’m the only person in college 我感觉我是学校里唯一一个
[17:10] who doesn’t have their whole life already figured out. 不清楚自己这辈子要做什么的人
[17:13] It kind of sucks. 感觉挺糟的
[17:15] Well, I know you’re gonna figure it out, 我知道你会弄明白的
[17:18] because you’re smart, and whatever you put your mind to, 因为你很聪明 无论你想做什么
[17:21] you’re gonna kill it. 你都会完美解决
[17:23] -Thank you. -Unless it’s water polo. -谢谢 -除非是玩水球
[17:26] I knew you were gonna do that. 我就知道你要提这个
[17:34] Okay, there is so much snow already. 好了 雪已经挺厚了
[17:36] Are we sure this is safe? 我们确定这安全吗
[17:38] Like, do people get boob frostbite? 人们会胸部冻伤吗
[17:40] I don’t think so, but it’s definitely worth a Google. 我觉得不会 但绝对应该谷歌一下
[17:43] Okay, so the snow run ends at Frat Row, 好了 雪中赛跑以弗拉特街为终点
[17:46] where all the frats will be hosting big parties, 所有兄弟会都将在那里举办大型派对
[17:48] and since Theta’s out, 既然西塔出局了
[17:49] I did some comprehensive Instagram stalking 我在Instagram上做了一些全面的跟踪调查
[17:51] to figure out the next best option, 以找出下一个最佳选项
[17:53] and it is definitely Omega Pi. 结果绝对是欧米伽派
[17:55] Their guys are for sure the hottest 那些男生绝对是最性感的
[17:56] -if anyone wants to check. -Is that why -如果有人想确认的话 -这就是为什么
[17:58] my printer is out of ink? -It’s 2022. -我的打印机没墨的原因吗 -都2022年了
[17:59] Why do you even have a printer? This is on you. 为什么你还会有打印机 这是你的原因
[18:01] As I was saying, Omega Pi’s hosting 正如我所说 欧米伽派正在举办
[18:03] a huge Winter Underland party. 一个大型冬季地下派对
[18:05] It is gonna be lit, and we’re all going. 会很燃的 我们都要参加
[18:07] Not me. I have to stay home and do some closed captioning. 我不行 我必须呆在家里做一些隐藏字幕
[18:10] -Are you sure? -Yeah. -你确定吗 -确定
[18:12] I think this is gonna be my new normal for a while. 我想这将是我一段时间的新常态
[18:14] All right. We gotta go, ladies. 好吧 女士们 我们走
[18:17] Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait. Can I just say 好的 等下 等下 我可以说
[18:18] that all three of us look so fucking hot right now 现在我们三个看起来超特么性感吗
[18:20] and that this is gonna be one of the best days of our lives! 这将是我们人生中最美好的一天之一
[18:24] -Ah! -Oh, my God! -啊 -我的天
[18:25] -Aah! -Ah, my–ow, ow! -啊 -额 我的 嗷 嗷
[18:28] -Ah! -Bela, Bela, stop, stop. -啊 -贝拉 贝拉 停 停
[18:30] -Get up! Get up! -Ow, ow, ow. -起来 起来 -嗷 嗷 嗷
[18:32] Jessica has just made 杰西卡刚刚做出了
[18:33] the bloody agonizing decision 抛弃布拉克斯顿
[18:35] to dump Braxton, 的痛苦决定
[18:37] and now she deals with the consequences. 现在她要处理后果
[18:40] You know, it’s, like, a game, right? 感觉只是一场游戏 对吧
[18:41] But it’s also, like, finding love, you know? 但这也是 找寻真爱 是吧
[18:44] What the fuck is she saying? 她说的是什么鬼
[18:46] To dump Braxton, 的痛苦决定
[18:48] and now she deals with the consequences. 现在她要处理后果
[18:51] You know, it’s, like, a game, right? 感觉只是一场游戏 对吧
[18:53] But it’s also, like, finding love, you know? 但这也是 找寻真爱 是吧
[19:11] God damn it. 该死的
[19:13] Can you please keep it down? 请你们小声点好吗
[19:18] Shut up! 闭嘴吧
[19:19] Assholes! 混蛋
[19:27] Everyone, drink up! We run in two minutes! 大家干杯 我们两分钟后就开跑
[19:32] My eyeballs are cold. 我眼球冻僵了
[19:34] -Yeah. -Uh, same. -对啊 -一样
[19:35] -Hey! -Oh! -嘿 -噢
[19:36] -You’re here! -Kimberly! -你来了 -金柏丽
[19:38] What–I thought you had to work. 怎么 我以为你必须工作
[19:39] I don’t think I can do that job. 我想我做不了那份工作
[19:41] Drunk Australian people are so hard to understand, 喝醉的澳大利亚人说话很难听懂
[19:43] especially with our neighbor having sex so loud. 特别是当你邻居做爱特别大声时
[19:45] Well, you don’t have to fix all your problems tonight, 今晚你不必解决所有问题
[19:47] but there is one thing you do have to do. 但有一件事你必须做
[19:49] Exactly. Take off that coat. 没错 脱下那件外套
[19:51] Let me see those granny panties. 让我看看那些奶奶内裤
[19:52] -Ah! -Ah. -啊 -啊
[19:53] -Oh! -God damn, -哦 -老天啊
[19:55] underneath all those unstylish clothes, you’re, like, hot. 在那些老土的衣服下面 你还挺性感的
[19:58] Oh, hell yeah, 哦 那是
[19:59] congrats on the underwear glow-up, girl. 你内衣闪瞎我了 姐妹
[20:02] Everybody ready to run? 大家准备好开跑了吗
[20:05] Three, two, one, 三 二 一
[20:07] strip and go! 开脱 开跑
[20:16] Move, bitch! I’m fast! 一边去 贱人 我比你快
[20:18] Ah! 啊
[20:25] Whoa. 哇哦
[20:27] Ow! 噢
[20:28] -Hey. -Yeah. -嘿 -耶
[20:30] Fuck Theta. Omega Pi is where it’s at. 西塔可以去死了 欧米伽派取代它了
[20:41] I have never seen this many hot, 我还从来没在一个地方见到这么多
[20:43] shirtless men in one place. 性感 赤膊的男人
[20:45] I know. I’m taking screenshots 我懂 我在用我的大脑截图
[20:46] but with my brain for later. 存图等着回去享用
[20:48] Same, except I also took a couple pictures on my phone. 一样 除了我也用手机拍了几张照
[20:51] Oh, see that pack of cis daddies right there? 哦 看到那边的那帮直男爹地了吗
[20:53] I can see every single one of their dick shapes. 我能看到他们每个人的迪克形状
[20:55] Homie on the right got a big ol’ toddler arm 右边的厚米在他的四角内裤里有个
[20:57] in his boxer briefs. 蹒跚学步的大胳膊
[21:00] -Lila? -Hmm? -丽拉 -嗯哼
[21:01] Would you ever be interested in writing a listicle 你有兴趣为我的喜剧杂志写一篇
[21:03] about dick shapes for my comedy magazine? 关于迪克形状的文章吗
[21:05] Well, I don’t know what the fuck a listicle is, 我不知道那他么是什么
[21:06] but hell yes, bitch, let’s do it. 不过行啊 小婊砸 我们来做吧
[21:21] Hey, I’m Sara. 嘿 我是萨拉
[21:22] Hey, I’m Kimberly. This is Leighton. 嘿 我是金柏丽 这位是蕾登
[21:24] Cool. You wanna dance? 酷 你想跳舞吗
[21:26] Um, I’m actually just dancing with my friend right now. 嗯 我现在正和我的朋友跳舞呢
[21:29] Okay. 好吧
[21:30] I was actually gonna go to the bathroom, 我本来正要去洗手间的
[21:32] so I’m gonna go do that. 所以我准备去做这件事
[21:36] So, uh, you want a shot? 所以 呃 你想试试吗
[21:38] From the smell of it, I’d say it’s shockingly bad tequila. 从它的气味判断 我会说这是一种糟糕透顶的龙舌兰酒
[21:41] Mm, horrible. 嗯 太可怕了
[21:43] Yeah, I’m down. 好的 我要试试
[21:44] No, let me do it for you. 不 让我来帮你
[21:46] Open your mouth. 张开你的嘴
[21:51] Um, actually, I’m good. I’m good. 呃 其实 我还是算了
[21:53] Um, sorry, but I only drink top shelf. 抱歉 我只喝高级货
[21:55] All right. 好吧
[21:57] Thanks. 谢了
[22:05] -Are my boobs poppin’ out? -No, you’re good. -我的胸跳出来没 -没 你很完美
[22:07] I’m trying to make on-purpose nip slips my signature move. 我试着故意在我做招牌动作时露点
[22:12] Oh, that fucking climate refugee is here. 那该死的气候难民居然来了
[22:14] Holy shit. Look at him holding that beer. 天啊 看他拿那啤酒的样子
[22:17] Dude has Marvel arms. 那哥们儿有超英般的胳膊
[22:18] Yeah. Yeah, now I kind of get 是啊 现在我有点明白
[22:20] why that girl was being so loud. 为什么那女孩叫那么大声了
[22:25] -Hi. It’s Jackson, right? -Yeah. -嗨 是杰克森 对吗 -对
[22:27] Well, I’m Kimberly. My room is right next to yours. 我是金柏丽 我房间就在你隔壁
[22:29] -Cool. -It’s actually not cool, -酷 -这其实一点都不酷
[22:31] because you’ve been at Essex for, like, three days, 因为你才来埃塞克斯三天
[22:33] and you’re already having the loudest, 你已经有了世界上最响亮
[22:35] most performative sex in the world. 最具表演性的性爱
[22:37] For your information, some of the people at this school 供你参考 这所学校的一些人
[22:39] have some really important work to do, 有一些非常重要的工作要做
[22:41] and that’s hard when you’re, 而这很难去完成 当你
[22:42] you know, grunting your head off going like– 你知道 咕哝着你的头像这样
[22:45] On the other side of some very, 还是在一些非常非常薄的
[22:46] very, thin drywall, okay? 干墙的另一边 好吗
[22:48] -You done? -Yeah, I think so. -你说完了 -说完了
[22:50] Well, just so you know, it actually kind of sucks 嗯 就像你知道的那样 和你共用
[22:52] sharing a wall with you too. 一面墙真的很糟糕
[22:54] What the hell ass TV show 什么该死的电视节目
[22:56] have you been watching so loudly? 你一直这么大声地看
[22:58] It’s called “Sex Paradise: Australia.” 那是《性爱天堂:澳大利亚》
[23:00] I didn’t know you could hear it. 我不知道你能听见
[23:02] Oh, I can. 哦 我能
[23:04] Let me see your phone. 让我看看你的手机
[23:07] I’ve already hit my data cap for the month, 我这个月流量快用完了
[23:09] so don’t go on YouTube. 别打开油管
[23:10] Here. Now you have my number. 给 现在你有我的号了
[23:12] Just shoot me a text 给我发短信
[23:14] if anything on my side of the wall gets too loud. 要是我这边的声音太大的话
[23:18] -Yeah! -Ah, yes, bitch! -耶 -啊 不错 小婊砸
[23:29] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 哥们儿
[23:31] Thing is, she really doesn’t have anything besides soccer, 问题是 她除了球踢的好之外确实没什么特别的了
[23:34] so I didn’t really know what to say, you know? 所以我真的不知道要说什么 懂吗
[23:37] Boom! Let’s go. That’s mine. 砰 走啊 那是我的
[23:39] That’s all me. Run it back, run it back. 全是我的 跑回来 跑回来
[23:49] Hey. You good? 嘿 你还好吗
[23:51] Yeah. Course I am. 我当然好了
[23:55] Ah. I just threw up in a trophy. 我刚刚吐在一个奖杯里面
[23:58] Who wants another shot? 谁还想再来一杯
[23:59] Hey, whoa, whoa, you are way too wasted to be here. 嘿 哇哦 哇哦 你在这里太浪费了
[24:01] I think I gotta take you home. 我想我得带你回家
[24:03] No, no, no– 别 别 别
[24:04] -I’m gonna text you later. -Uh-huh. -我一会儿给你发消息 -嗯哼
[24:06] Say goodbye, champ. It’s time to go. 说再见 冠军 该走了
[24:07] -Time to go. -Ugh, it tastes like -该走了 -呃 这味道就像
[24:08] someone puked in my mouth! 有人吐在我嘴里
[24:09] Did you guys have fun tonight? 你们今晚玩得开心吗
[24:11] Yeah, we did! Thanks for asking! 是的 很开心 谢谢关心
[24:14] Great, 不错
[24:15] because it’ll be the last party you’ll ever go to. 因为这将是你们最后一次参加的派对
[24:17] -Dude, what is your problem? -Seriously. -老兄 你有什么毛病 -真的是
[24:19] Who died and made you king of all the frats? 谁死了才让你成为兄弟会的国王
[24:21] You’re a Theta. 你是西塔会的
[24:24] These are the girls I was telling you about, 这就是我告诉你的那些女孩
[24:26] the ones who narced on us. 那些告发我们的
[24:27] You’re a liability, bro. 你惹上麻烦儿了 兄弟
[24:29] A liability? More like like-ability. 麻烦 我们可是很受欢迎的
[24:31] We’re a damn pleasure to have around. 我们能来这儿是你的荣幸
[24:33] Isn’t that right? 对不对
[24:34] Y’all need to get the fuck out. 你们都给我滚出去
[24:37] -Oh, my God. -We’re gonna die. -哦 我的天 -我们会被冻死的
[24:40] -I’m getting nipple frostbite. -Fuck. -我乳头冻伤了 -该死的
[24:46] Barring the fact that we got banned from frats last night, 除了我们被禁止参加兄弟会之外
[24:49] I still think we had a really fun time. 我还是觉得昨晚我们玩得很开心
[24:51] Kimberly got climate refugee’s phone number. 金柏丽拿到了气候难民的号码
[24:53] For emergencies. 只能紧急情况使用
[24:55] What about you, Leighton, did you chat up any hotties? 你呢 蕾登 你有没有和什么帅哥搭上讪
[24:59] Fine. You’re too classy to kiss and tell. 好吧 你太优雅了 没法聊你的八卦
[25:01] I get it. 我明白
[25:08] Uh, actually, there is something 呃 其实 确实有一件事
[25:10] that I’ve been meaning to tell you guys. 我一直想告诉你们
[25:16] I’m gay. 我是同性恋
[25:19] Wow, Leighton, that’s awesome. 哇 蕾登 这太棒了
[25:21] Should we hug? I feel like we should hug. 我们应该拥抱吗 我觉得我们应该拥抱
[25:23] Uh, no, we don’t– we don’t need to hug. 哦 我们不 我们不用拥抱
[25:25] Oh, Leighton, that’s so cool. And I-I’m so shocked. 喔 蕾登 太酷了 我很震惊
[25:28] I mean, I had no idea. I guess it’s like 我是说 我一点都不知道 我觉得是
[25:30] my gaydar is way off or something. 我的基达不灵了
[25:31] Kimberly already knew, didn’t she? 金柏丽早就知道了 对吧
[25:33] Uh-huh. 是的
[25:36] She’s been a really good friend about it, though. 不过 她在这方面一直是个很好的朋友
[25:40] She even tried to get me alone 昨晚的派对上 她甚至帮我
[25:41] with a girl at the party last night. 和一个女孩独处
[25:43] Oh, my God, the girl I saw you talking to. 我的天 是那个和你说话的女孩
[25:45] She was so hot. 她超辣的
[25:46] -Mm-hmm. -Yeah. -嗯哼 -没错
[25:49] Yeah, but then–then I, like, freaked out and got weird, 是的 但后来 我有点吓到了 变得很奇怪
[25:53] and she’s probably not interested anymore, so– 所以她可能对我也没兴趣了
[25:55] No way. If you DM’d her right now, 不可能 你现在私信她
[25:57] I promise you it would be back on. 我向你保证她会回你
[26:00] Slide into her DM. 点进她的聊天框
[26:01] -Yeah, message her. -Now, do it. -对 给她发消息 -快点发
[26:02] Slide in, slide in. 快发 快发
[26:05] All right, fine. Fine, I’ll do it. 好吧 好吧 我给她发
[26:17] I said, “Hi.” 我发了个”嗨”
[26:21] Yes! 太棒了
[26:29] How are you in here? 你怎么跑到这儿的
[26:30] I literally had them change the buzzer code. 我甚至让他们改了大门密码
[26:32] I waited for someone to exit. 我等有人出门时混进来的
[26:35] I just wanted to say thank you 我只是想为你的建议
[26:36] for your advice. 向你道谢
[26:38] I found another super funny writer 我找到了一个超级搞笑的作者
[26:39] who I think is gonna be great, 我觉得她很棒
[26:41] so it really helped. 你真的帮了我很多
[26:44] You came here at 7:45 just for that? 你在早上七点四十五过来就是为了这个
[26:47] Yeah, just that. 对啊 就为了这个
[28:21] Go to bed. 上床睡觉
欲望女大生

文章导航

Previous Post: 欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号