时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Let’s make The whole year Christmas. | |
[00:09] | No reason to forget this | |
[00:12] | Feeling we’re feeling now We gotta keep it going all year round | |
[00:16] | Hey, can one of you hand me the stapler? | 谁能拿钉书器给我? |
[00:18] | Actually, I think I got… | 没关系 我自己可以‥ |
[00:21] | – Holy shit. – Are you okay? | -该死 -你还好吗? |
[00:24] | I’m good! | -我没事 -我们的装饰应该够多了吧? |
[00:25] | Hey, don’t you think we have enough decorations? | -我没事 -我们的装饰应该够多了吧? |
[00:26] | I know I went a little overboard. I just really love Christmas. | 我知道我有点装饰过头了 但我太爱圣诞节了 |
[00:29] | I mean, Winter Holidays. | 我是说”冬季节日” |
[00:31] | Dude, it’s okay to say Christmas. | 老妹 说圣诞节就好了 |
[00:33] | No, that was exclusionist. I love Winter Holidays. | 不行 那样会排挤到一些族群 我爱冬季节日 |
[00:36] | Damn, those chlamydia pills are huge. | 天啊 披衣菌感染的药好大颗 |
[00:38] | Is that a normal dosage or do you have a high bacterial load? | 那是正常剂量 还是你细菌量太高? |
[00:41] | We’re not having this discussion. | 我不想聊这个 |
[00:42] | I didn’t know lesbians could get STIs. | 我不知道蕾丝边也会传染性病 |
[00:44] | Bela, that’s so offensive. | 贝拉 |
[00:46] | Although I didn’t know that was a possibility either. | 那样说很冒犯耶 但我之前也不知道 |
[00:48] | Okay. They can. I did. End of talk. | -会传染 我就得了 |
[00:50] | Hey, have you at least told the girls you were with last week? | 话题结束 -你告知上周跟你做过的女生了吧? |
[00:52] | I’m treating them how I wanna be treated, | 我用希望别人 对我的方式对待她们 |
[00:55] | by fully ignoring it and taking a pill in peace. | 也就是完全不管这件事 安安静静地吃药 |
[00:57] | Leighton Murray! | 蕾登莫瑞 |
[00:58] | Look, one of those girls gave it to me and I didn’t get a call. | 蕾登莫瑞 我也是被某人传染的 但她也没打给我 |
[01:01] | I’m just following their lead! | 我只是有样学样罢了 |
[01:02] | I’m with you. You don’t owe them anything. One of them bugged your bits. | 我同意 你又没欠她们 她们其中一人害你私处感染 |
[01:05] | If I were you, I would write them a nice hand-written note. | 换作是我 我会好好地亲手写纸条给她们 |
[01:08] | Uh-uh, I’d call, so it’s not in writing. | 不行 打电话比写信妥 |
[01:10] | If anything, just send them the clap emoji, a taco emoji, | 我反而觉得可以 |
[01:13] | and then a peace sign. They’ll get it. | 传拍手 塔可饼与和平的表情符号 |
[01:14] | All right, this is not up for discussion. | -她们就会懂了 -好了 我不想讨论了 |
[01:16] | Everyone stop talking about my vagune! | 各位别再聊我的阴道了 |
[01:18] | Are you irritated? Is it flaring up? | 你现在很烦躁吗? 下面又不舒服了吗? |
[01:22] | Ooh, that’s a yes. | 看来是 |
[01:30] | Ladies, I just talked to my rep from the fertility clinic on the phone, | 姐妹们 我刚跟我在生殖诊所的代理人通电话 |
[01:34] | and you’ll never believe it, her name is Kimberly, too. | 发现了很巧的事 她也叫金柏丽 |
[01:36] | Yes, it’s a very common name. | 那是很常见的名字 |
[01:38] | Well, she and I had a great big laugh about it. | 我们一起笑了好一阵子 |
[01:41] | You still feeling good about the whole selling your eggs thing? | 你还是想去捐卵吗? |
[01:42] | Yeah, I’m actually excited. | 想 我其实很期待 |
[01:44] | Like, the past few months have been so stressful | 这几个月压力太大了 |
[01:47] | and I can’t wait to get through this | 我等不及要解决这件事 |
[01:48] | and feel like a normal college student again. | 变回一个普通大学生了 |
[01:51] | – I’m really happy for you. – Thanks. | 我很为你高兴 谢谢 |
[01:56] | Is that noise coming from Jackson’s room? | -那些噪音是杰克森房间传来的吗? |
[01:58] | Yeah, it’s been happening for a while. | -对 已经持续一阵子了 |
[01:59] | It sounds more mechanical than usual. | 跟平时比 这次比较像在修东西 |
[02:02] | Shh! Shh! Let me listen. I have perfect pitch for vibrators. | 我听一下 我能分辨按摩棒的声音 |
[02:08] | I think it’s a Kyro Wand. | 应该是凯罗牌按摩棒 |
[02:10] | Well, he’s rudely not responding to text messages or knocking. | 他很过分 都不回我信息 敲门也没用 |
[02:13] | I’ll handle this. | 我去处理一下 |
[02:14] | – But what if he’s with someone? – Is she… | 我去处理一下 -假如他正打得火热呢? |
[02:16] | I think I’m gonna go with her. | -等等 她要‥ |
[02:17] | Yeah, I’m gonna go too for emotional support! | 我想跟她去 我也要去给予情感支持 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:34] | Oh, hey. | -你们好 |
[02:35] | – Hey. – What’s up? | -你好‥ 你好吗? |
[02:38] | It’s a bit loud in here. Could you keep it down? | 你有点太大声了 可以小声点吗? |
[02:41] | Yeah. Sorry about that. I just finished. | 对不起 我刚搞定了 |
[02:44] | You and me, both. | 你也”搞定”我了 |
[02:46] | – Okay. Bye. | – Okay. Bye. -好 再见‥ -再见 |
[02:47] | – Bye. – See you. | -好 再见‥ -再见 |
[02:50] | Why was that the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen? | -为何那是我见过最性感的事? |
[02:51] | – I didn’t know backs had any muscles. – Can you guys shut up? | -背部原来能这么壮 |
[02:53] | I’m trying to burn that image in for later. | 能闭嘴吗? 我想记住那画面 留着晚点欣赏 |
[02:55] | – Hey. – Okay, that’ll help. | 金柏丽 |
[02:57] | Kimberly, have you looked at the reading list for Irish Lit this week? | 你看过爱尔兰文学课 这周的读书清单了吗? |
[02:59] | Yeah, it’s way too much. | 看过 太多本了 |
[03:01] | What does the Professor think we are? A bunch of, like… | 教授是觉得我们‥ |
[03:05] | Like, people who can read fast? | 看书速度很快吗? |
[03:08] | Yeah, I know. I was hoping we could split it up? | 我也觉得 在想我们能分开读 |
[03:10] | Maybe we can both read some then fill each other in on the rest? | 我们俩都读一些 然后告诉彼此内容? |
[03:12] | Yeah. That’s really smart. Let’s totally do that. | 好啊 真聪明 |
[03:15] | Great. | 就这么办吧 太好了 |
[03:17] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:21] | – That’s really smart. – That’s totally good. | “真聪明 就这么办吧” -真呆 -就这么办吧 |
[03:29] | So, what time are you having sex with Jackson tonight? | 所以你今晚几点会跟杰克森上床? |
[03:32] | I gotta charge my noise-canceling headphones. | 我要帮降噪耳机充电 |
[03:34] | We’re just studying together! That was a platonic study invite. | 我们只是一起念书 那是个单纯的读书邀请 |
[03:36] | Yeah, but it’s Jackson. | 好 但他可是杰克森 |
[03:38] | One time, I saw a girl go into his room with a book and come out with a limp. | 我有次看过一个女生带书进他房间 结果出来时腿是软的 |
[03:41] | You deserve to have some fun! | 你该享受一下 |
[03:42] | Let him drill you into that wall like you’re the TV. | 你该享受一下 让他把你像那台电视一样钻进墙里 |
[03:45] | Do you guys really think he’s trying to have a sexy study date? | 你们真的觉得 他是想跟我来场性爱读书约会? |
[03:48] | – Yes! – Absolutely. | -没错 -当然 |
[03:49] | – I better go put on a sexier bra. – Not the beige one! | -没错 -当然 那我最好换件更性感的内衣 |
[03:52] | The options are beige, lima bean, or black. | -不要穿米色那件 -我有米色 翠绿色和黑色的 |
[03:54] | – Obviously black. – Okay. | -当然要黑色的 -好 |
[03:56] | Oh, good, my brow tinter can fit me in before Kappa. | 太好了 我的染眉师 能在今晚卡帕会前帮我染 |
[03:59] | What time are we going to this thing again? | -我们是几点去那个活动? -首先 |
[04:00] | First of all, it’s not just a thing, it is the final rush event. | 这不只是个活动 而是最后招新 |
[04:03] | And I cannot believe that you have made it this far when you barely rushed | 我也很意外你竟然还没被淘汰 |
[04:05] | and you have little to no fashion sense. | -你很少参与招新 也不太懂时尚 |
[04:07] | What can I say? When you got it, got it. | -没办法 只能说是与生俱来的咯 |
[04:09] | – Just glad you’re giving it a chance. – Hey, this is new Whitney. | 很高兴你愿意尝试 |
[04:11] | She says yes and tries things | 这是全新的我 乐于挑战 勇于尝试 |
[04:13] | because she has literally nothing else going on. | 反正我也没别的事要做 |
[04:15] | All I want is to be able to text my mom a pic of me wearing her Kappa pin. | 我只希望能戴着我妈的卡帕会胸针 拍张照给她看 |
[04:19] | Leighton, that’s so sweet. | 蕾登 你真贴心 |
[04:20] | After everything with Nico, she could use some good news. | 经历了尼可的事之后 她该听到点好消息 |
[04:23] | I didn’t even think you guys got along. | 我以为你们关系不好 |
[04:25] | Just because her name is in my phone as the Babadook | 虽然她在我的通讯录里叫”怪物” |
[04:26] | doesn’t mean I don’t love the bitch. | 但我还是爱那个浑蛋的 |
[04:29] | Hey. We should go get our nails done. | 我们应该要去做美甲 |
[04:30] | Why? Yours look great. | 为何? 你的指甲很漂亮 |
[04:32] | Yeah, they do. That was more of a little reminder for you. Let’s go. | 你说得对 我只是想提醒你 走吧 |
[04:37] | – Come on. – Damn. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[04:39] | Okay. We’re finalizing the staff page, so last call for headshots. | 工作人员的页面要最终定案了 还没交大头照的要趁现在 |
[04:42] | Lila? | 莉拉 |
[04:44] | Can you send me one without your boobs on a tray? | 能给我一张胸部没这么明显的吗? |
[04:46] | You said to highlight my strengths. | 你说要突显我的长处 |
[04:47] | Has everyone posted the countdown for our launch on their Stories? | 大家都在限时动态上 发布上线倒数计时了吗? |
[04:51] | We go live in ten hours! | 十小时后上线哦 |
[04:53] | How are our numbers looking? | 太棒了‥ 目前触及率如何? |
[04:55] | They’re a-frickin’-mazing. | 非常不错 |
[04:57] | We’re primed to reach one in every eight people on campus. | 全校每八人中就有一人被触及 |
[05:01] | One in eight? Carla, that sucks. | 只有这样? 卡拉 这样很糟 |
[05:03] | Does it? Because I love positivity. | 是吗? 我喜欢保持乐观 |
[05:04] | Okay. Can I talk to someone else about this? Jo, maybe? | -谁能跟我讨论这部分 |
[05:06] | It turns out a lot of us share the same social following, | 乔可以吗? -我们很多人的追踪者重叠 |
[05:10] | so we’re missing a lot of people. | 有很多人触及不到 |
[05:12] | Oh, my God. A bunch of foot fetishists follow me, will that help? | 天啊 有一群恋足癖者追踪我 |
[05:16] | Look, we need to reach more people or this will never work. | 这样有帮助吗? 听着 我们得触及到更多人 否则就完了 |
[05:19] | We left the Catullan, a group that’s a legit feeder into the NBC page program, | 我们离开与电视台培训计划 合作的”卡特兰社” |
[05:22] | to make something better, not worse. | 是为了使内容更卓越 |
[05:24] | – We need to fix this. – Bela, chill. | 而非更糟 我们得想办法 |
[05:26] | I have a lot riding on this. | -贝拉 冷静点 -这对我来说非常重要 |
[05:27] | Yeah, we all do, | 对我们都是如此 |
[05:29] | but we never thought we were gonna have a big audience right away. | 但我们认为 一开始并不会吸引到很多人 |
[05:32] | We just have to start small, make good content, | 我们只能从小做起 做出好内容 |
[05:35] | and hopefully people will find us. | 然后希望我们会受到关注 |
[05:36] | Ah! One of my foot guys just texted back. | 有个恋足癖的人回我了 |
[05:39] | He said he’ll promote us. | 他说会帮我们宣传 |
[05:42] | Whatcha watching? | 你在看什么? |
[05:43] | Oh, I got my Biochem quiz back | 生物化学课的成绩出来了 |
[05:45] | and your girl moved from the bottom third of the class | 我的排名从垫底进步到中间了 |
[05:48] | – to the middle third! – Hey! Congrats. | -恭喜 |
[05:51] | Thank you. But I know I can do better, | -谢谢你 但我知道还能更好 |
[05:53] | so I’m watching a video on what acellular means, | 所以我在看关于”无细胞”的视频 |
[05:56] | because how can anything have no cells? | 怎么会有无细胞的东西? |
[05:58] | That’s nonsense. | 太荒唐了 |
[06:00] | This study geek vibe on you is so cute. | 你这么努力读书好可爱 |
[06:04] | Oh, what time should I get to the KJ House tonight? | 我今晚几点要到凯瑟琳强森宿舍? |
[06:06] | You said the party starts at 9:00, so is that like a Black 10:30? | 你说派对九点开始 所以对黑人来说是十点半? |
[06:10] | Usually, yes. But the Kissmas party is our biggest party of the year, | 通常是这样 但”圣诞吻” 是我们一年中最大型的派对 |
[06:14] | so I would get there early. | 所以我建议早点到 |
[06:15] | Biggest party of the year? Okay. | 一年中最大型的派对是吗 好吧 |
[06:18] | And I wanted to invite you to the official after-party. | 我还想邀请你在派对结束后 去参加一场聚会 |
[06:21] | It’s in my room, it’s just us, and it’s fully naked. | 地点在我房间 只有我们俩 还要全裸 |
[06:27] | I will RSVP yes to that. | 我再考虑考虑咯 |
[06:34] | – Gotta get to work. – Okay. | -我得去上班了 -好 |
[06:37] | Actually, I wanna ask you something. | 我其实想问你一个问题 |
[06:45] | Will you be my girlfriend? | 你愿意当我女友吗? |
[06:48] | What the fuck? Was I not his girlfriend already? | 搞什么? 我不早就是他女友了吗? |
[06:50] | Did you think I was his girlfriend? Because I thought I was his girlfriend. | 你之前觉得我是他女友吗? 我是这么认为的 |
[06:53] | Yeah. You definitely called yourself his girlfriend multiple times, | 你的确多次自称为他女友 |
[06:55] | so, I can’t lie, that is embarrassing. | 我得承认 这确实很尴尬 |
[06:57] | I just don’t get how he didn’t consider me his girlfriend until like 14 minutes ago. | 我不理解他为何十四分钟前 才把我当他女友 |
[07:01] | Do you think this means he’s been seeing other people? It might, right? | 这是否代表他还有其他对象? |
[07:04] | Well, did you ask him if he was seeing other people? | -有可能 对吧? -你问过他吗? |
[07:05] | No. Are you crazy? | 当然没有 你疯了吗? 这种事不能问本人 要问别人 |
[07:06] | You don’t ask guys these things. You ask everyone else you know. | 当然没有 你疯了吗? 这种事不能问本人 要问别人 |
[07:09] | Okay. Look, I’m not some successful dater of boys who can help you with this, | 好 我对男生没什么经验 帮不了你 |
[07:12] | but you know who can? Kappas, right? | 但卡帕会帮得了你 |
[07:14] | Ask some of the seniors. I’m sure they’ve seen it all. | 去问问一些高年级生 她们一定经验丰富 |
[07:17] | Yeah. You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:18] | You know, I’m starting to see some of the upsides to being in a sorority. | 我开始发现加入姐妹会的好处了 |
[07:21] | We are Kappa Beta Rho. We set trends wherever we go. | “我们是卡帕贝塔萝 到哪里都能带领潮流‥” |
[07:25] | Am I supposed to be scared? | -“任何人都知道‥” |
[07:26] | That a Kappa girl always steals the show. | -我害怕是正常的吗? |
[07:28] | We are Kappa, don’t you know? | “你不知道我们就是卡帕会吗‥?” |
[07:31] | – Terrifying. – Leighton? | 太可怕了 蕾登 |
[07:34] | Natalie. Hi. | 娜塔莉 你好 |
[07:37] | – I didn’t know you were rushing Kappa. – I am. | 我不知道你也想加入卡帕会 我想 |
[07:40] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我可以问你一件事吗? |
[07:42] | Were you just not gonna tell me you gave me chlamydia? | 你都不打算告诉我 你害我感染披衣菌吗? |
[07:49] | There she is. | 你来了 |
[07:50] | Yup, it’s me. | 你来了 是的 我来了 |
[07:53] | – I’m so glad you could make it. – Me too. | 很高兴你能来 |
[07:55] | Me too. | -我也是 -我也是哦 |
[07:57] | We’ve got so much stuff to cover! | 我们要读的可多着呢 |
[07:59] | Hi, Fred from Lit class. | 你好 文学课的弗瑞德 |
[08:02] | Or as my classmates from Poly Sci would call me, “Fred from Poly Sci.” | 我政治学的同学也会叫我 “政治学的弗瑞德” |
[08:05] | Yeah. I ran into Fred and I thought we could make our study duo into a trio. | 我刚好遇到弗瑞德 想说可以三人一起看书 |
[08:09] | – Yeah. – Who wants Chex Mix Muddy Buddies? | -是啊 -有人想吃饼干吗? |
[08:19] | Okay. Which do you like better, this or this? | 好 你比较喜欢这个‥ 还是这个? “卡特兰社” |
[08:22] | I came here to have sex, | 我是来滚床单的 |
[08:23] | not look at 30 options of the Catullan holiday issue that all look she same. | 我是来滚床单的 |
[08:26] | They don’t all look the same. | 不是来看三十种一模一样的 “卡特兰圣诞特辑”封面设计 |
[08:27] | They have different font sizes and variable kerning. Look. | 才没有一模一样 字体大小和间距都不同 你看 |
[08:30] | I can’t believe I still wanna have sex with you after what you just said. | 没想到你说了这些话 我还会想跟你上床 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[08:34] | I gotta email this to the print guy. I need to get it in by 2:00 for same-day. | 我得把这个传给打印的人 两点前交才能当天拿到 |
[08:37] | How’s your launch looking? Tonight’s the night, right? | 你们上线准备得如何? 就是今晚了对吧? |
[08:39] | Yup. We go live at midnight. | 对 午夜十二点上线 |
[08:41] | The Catullan issue comes out tonight, too. A little competition, huh? | “卡特兰”也是今晚发布 看来我们要较一下劲了 |
[08:45] | Yeah, I’m shaking in my thong. | 是啊 我的阴道都在发抖 |
[08:47] | Look, | 听我说 我知道起步新事物很困难 |
[08:48] | I know it’s tough starting a new thing, but I’m excited to read it. | 听我说 我知道起步新事物很困难 但我很期待读读看 |
[08:52] | Well, you’ll probably be the only one. | 可能只有你期待 |
[08:53] | What you’re doing is cool. | 你们在做的事很酷 |
[08:55] | It’s way more impressive than the Catullan just using a bunch of alumni money | 比”卡特兰” |
[08:58] | to print copies and dump them in front of every student’s door. | 花一堆校友给的钱去打印传单‥ 然后丢在每个学生的门前厉害多了 |
[09:01] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好了 |
[09:04] | And, hey, could you bite my neck, like, less? | 我们开始吧 还有‥ 你可以少咬我的脖子吗? |
[09:06] | Last time it felt like I was having sex with Edward Cullen. | 我上次觉得自己在跟吸血鬼上床 |
[09:08] | Yeah. Sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[09:10] | – What’s happening? – Actually, I gotta go. | -怎么了 你要‥ -我得走了 |
[09:13] | Perfect. I’m glad I got completely pantsless for you to leave. | 好极了 我裤子都脱了你就要走了 |
[09:18] | Hey, so I have an idea. | 我有个点子 |
[09:21] | I can’t believe you gave me the clap and didn’t tell me. | 你害我得性病 竟然还不告诉我 |
[09:24] | Okay. Who’s to say I gave it to you? | 你怎么知道是我? |
[09:26] | You might’ve given it to me. | -或许是你传染给我的 |
[09:28] | You’re the only person I’ve slept with lately! | -我最近只跟你上过床 |
[09:30] | Okay. I know you wanna talk about this, but this is not the time. | 好‥ 我知道你想谈谈这件事 |
[09:34] | – I just want you to apologize. – Oh, my God. | 但现在不是时候 我只是要你道歉 天啊 |
[09:37] | Okay. Can you just stop? | 你可以不要再闹了吗? |
[09:40] | Can I just Venmo you for the cost of your meds | 我可以帮你付药钱 |
[09:44] | and we can leave this very mediocre sex we had behind us? | 然后我们就忘了 那次无聊的性爱 好吗? |
[09:51] | What was that? | 刚才是怎么回事? |
[09:52] | Oh, nothing. | 刚才是怎么回事? 没什么 |
[09:54] | It seemed pretty heated. | 没什么 你们的谈话好像挺激烈的 |
[09:55] | It’s just… | 只是‥ |
[09:57] | Natalie came in with some very intense competitive energy. | 娜塔莉的竞争心太强了 |
[10:04] | Didn’t feel very Kappa to me, but it’s fine. | 我觉得这不太符合卡帕会精神 |
[10:06] | Oh, really? | 但没关系 |
[10:07] | – No, I shouldn’t have said anything. – No, it’s important. | -真的吗? -我不该说出来的 |
[10:09] | We can’t let anyone in that’ll throw off the vibes. | 不对 这很重要 我们不能让会败坏风气的人加入 |
[10:12] | We have to preserve the vibes. | 我们得维持住风气 |
[10:13] | I always say that. | 我也都会这么说 |
[10:15] | It’s so funny you mention it, too, because if a vibe is per chance thrown… | 我刚好也想跟你聊这个 因为万一风气真的败坏了 |
[10:19] | – Yeah. – …nothing ever goes right. | 一切都会乱套 |
[10:20] | So I thought we were already an official couple, | 我以为我们已经在交往了 |
[10:23] | but then he brings his whole, “Will you be my girlfriend?” thing on me. | 但他又问我愿不愿意当他女友 |
[10:25] | Like, what the hell? | 我真的搞不懂 |
[10:26] | It sounds like you were in a one-sided situationship, babe. | 看来你们的关系只是单方面的 |
[10:29] | Totally, 100%. | 完全同意 |
[10:30] | My ex had this whole ho-tation. | 我前男友有多个固定床伴 |
[10:32] | He was hooking up with a bunch of girls every time he went home. | 他每次回家都会找很多女生上床 |
[10:36] | Canaan doesn’t seem like he’d do something like that. | 迦南不像是那种人 |
[10:38] | Well, they never do, until they do. | 他们到最后都会是那种人 |
[10:41] | Have you ever been cheated on? | 你被劈腿过吗? |
[10:43] | Uh, yeah. In the fall, I was seeing this guy and he… | 有过 我秋天时跟一个男生交往 |
[10:49] | – Yeah. – What’s going on here? | 后来他‥ 对 就是这样 |
[10:51] | We’re talking about what to do when a guy is being sus. | -你们在聊什么? -在聊当一个男生很可疑时该怎么办 |
[10:54] | Honestly, the minute a guy is being sus, I go through his phone. | 老实说 我会马上去看他手机 |
[10:57] | It has all the answers. | 所有答案都在里面 |
[10:58] | Do I feel great about it? No. | 我当然觉得这样不好 |
[11:00] | But I’d rather know for sure than waste my time. | 但我宁愿知道真相也不愿浪费时间 |
[11:02] | – Totally. | – Totally. |
[11:03] | Uh, thanks. I don’t think I could do that, | 同意‥ 谢谢 我应该做不到 |
[11:06] | but I appreciate the convo. | 但你们谢谢陪我聊 |
[11:11] | Okay. That’s all I’ve got for Seamus Heaney. | 好 谢默斯希尼的部分就这样 |
[11:13] | That’s so helpful. I read some of the McDonagh stuff, | 真是帮了大忙 我读了一些麦多纳的作品 |
[11:15] | I hope my notes are okay. | 希望我的笔记还行 |
[11:16] | Oh, hang on, my Chinese food is here. | 等等 我订的中国菜到了 |
[11:19] | And, don’t worry, I got dumps for the table. | 别担心 我点了饺子一起吃 |
[11:23] | It’s so nice we get to do this with Fred. | 很高兴弗瑞德能加入我们 |
[11:28] | Hey. | 我很高兴能跟你独处一下 |
[11:30] | I’m happy we’ve got a second alone, | |
[11:31] | ’cause I wanna tell you there’s another reason why I asked you over. | 因为我想告诉你 我邀请你来还有另一个原因 |
[11:34] | Oh, yeah? | -原因是? -我不知道你怎么想 但‥ |
[11:35] | Yeah. I don’t know how you’re feeling, but… | -原因是? -我不知道你怎么想 但‥ |
[11:38] | Fred’s, like, really into you. | 弗瑞德很喜欢你 |
[11:40] | He asked me if I could link you guys up, so that’s why I invited him over. | -什么? -对 他问我能不能撮合你们 所以我才邀请他来 |
[11:44] | So, what do you think? | 那么你觉得呢? |
[11:46] | Of Fred? | 你说弗瑞德吗? |
[11:48] | Fred who showed us his digital trading cards? | 刚才给我们看 他的电子交换卡牌的弗瑞德? |
[11:51] | He seems like a really sweet guy. | 他感觉是个很好的人 |
[11:53] | Got the food. Sorry I took so long. | 拿到了 抱歉久等了 |
[11:56] | You were gone for, like, ten seconds. | 你应该只离开了十秒钟 |
[11:58] | So, who’s hungry? | 有人饿了吗? |
[12:06] | Okay. We got this, girls. | 好 我们可以的 姐妹们 |
[12:08] | We absolutely do. | 那还用说 |
[12:11] | Be right out! | 马上来 |
[12:12] | If this works, we’re gonna get so many subscribers. | 马上来 如果成功了 我们会有很多订阅者 |
[12:14] | Yeah, but aren’t you worried that Eric’s gonna get pissed | 是啊 |
[12:17] | and fog up his little glasses? | 但你不担心 艾瑞克会气到眼镜起雾吗? |
[12:18] | No. He’ll be fine. | 不会的 他自己都说我们是竞争对手 |
[12:19] | He knows we’re competing. He said so himself. | 不会的 他自己都说我们是竞争对手 |
[12:21] | I was really looking forward to never seeing this guy Roy again. | 我本来希望再也不要见到罗伊 |
[12:24] | He thinks I’m Eric’s assistant | 他以为我是艾瑞克的助手 |
[12:26] | and he always taps my hand with his damp fingers. | 还总是会用湿湿的手指拍我的手 |
[12:30] | – Hey, Roy. Nice to see you. – You too, sweetie! | 罗伊 很高兴见到你 我也是 亲爱的 |
[12:33] | How can I help the Catullan’s best gal today? | “卡特兰”最棒的女生 |
[12:36] | Oh, wow. | 今天需要什么帮忙呢? |
[12:38] | Hi, Roy. I’m Bela. | 你好 罗伊 我叫贝拉 |
[12:40] | We little ladies could use your help. | 我们几个女生需要你帮助 |
[12:42] | There was one last edit to the cover art for tonight’s issue, | 今晚要发布的杂志封面 还要最后修改一次 |
[12:45] | but we forgot to make it before Eric sent it to you. | 但我们忘了在艾瑞克传给你前改好 |
[12:47] | And if we don’t fix this, we’re gonna be in big trouble. | 而且如果我们没改好就完了 |
[12:50] | The approved cover is on here. Will you help us girls out? | 改好的封面在这里面 |
[12:53] | Of course, sweetie. | 你可以帮帮我们吗? 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[12:59] | Oh, my God. Our moms were totally in the same rush class! | 我的天啊 我们妈妈真的一起上过招新课 |
[13:02] | – We have to take a pic to send them! – Totally. | 我们一定要合照传给她们看 当然 |
[13:05] | – Leighton, can I have a moment? – Sure. | 蕾登 可以跟你聊聊吗? 当然好 |
[13:08] | I will be right back to take that picture, Jordan. | -我马上回来跟你合照 乔丹 -好 |
[13:11] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[13:12] | Did you talk shit about me to the Kappas? Because I feel like I’m getting iced out. | 你跟卡帕会的人说了我坏话? 因为他们都对我很冷漠 |
[13:15] | During the house tour, they left me in the cellar. | 参观屋子时 我还被她们忘在地下室 |
[13:17] | – Um, no, I haven’t mentioned you at all. – Really? | 没有 我完全没提到你 |
[13:20] | Because I saw you looking my way when you were talking to Quinn. | 真的吗? 我看到你在跟奎茵讲话时往我这里看 |
[13:22] | Oh, Natalie, you’re making this really weird, okay? | 娜塔莉 你这样让我很尴尬 |
[13:26] | Maybe focus more on rush and less on who I’m talking to. | 或许你该专心在招新上 而不是我在跟谁说话 |
[13:35] | It’s now time for my favorite Kappa rush tradition. | 到了我最爱的卡帕会招新传统 |
[13:39] | Secret seat. Secret seat. | Secret seat. Secret seat. 秘密椅‥ |
[13:43] | For our final moments of rush, I invite each of you | 在招新的最后一刻 |
[13:46] | to sit in the secret seat and share a sexy secret. | 我邀请各位坐上秘密椅 |
[13:49] | And, Abby, you’re first! | 并分享一个跟性有关的秘密 |
[13:51] | I went down on my boyfriend on the London Eye! | -艾比 你先来 -我在伦敦眼摩天轮上帮男友口交过 秘密椅‥ |
[13:53] | Secret seat. | Secret seat. Secret seat. |
[13:58] | I don’t really love rosé. | 我不太喜欢床上洒满花瓣 |
[14:00] | Secret seat. Secret seat. Secret seat. | 秘密椅‥ |
[14:05] | Last week, Leighton Murray gave me chlamydia! | 蕾登莫瑞上周传染披衣菌给我 |
[14:11] | This Christmas gonna be a little different Santa come down… | |
[14:15] | Hey, get it. Oh, my God. This is so damn dope. | 好厉害 天啊 真的太酷了 |
[14:19] | I mean, back at Kappa, that was like bad-bad, right? | 刚才在卡帕会真的很惨 对吧? |
[14:21] | – Hated to watch. Couldn’t look away. – Got it. | 惨不忍睹 但又很精彩 了解 |
[14:25] | But I can’t even think about that when all of this is happening in front of me. | 但现在眼前的这些 让我无暇去想那件事 |
[14:30] | I’m gonna check with Quinn to check in on deliberations. Very casually, though. | 我想传信息给奎茵问她们讨论得如何 但不能太刻意 |
[14:33] | – Yeah, you’re in a very casual place. – Yeah. | 对 在这里可以放松点 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry, babe. This is rough. | 很遗憾 宝贝 真的太糟了 |
[14:38] | Wait. What’s going on? How’d it go with Jackson? | 怎么了? 杰克森的事如何? |
[14:39] | Oh, bad. Turns out he was planning a sexy date, | 很糟 他的确是邀请我去上床的 |
[14:42] | but not for me and him. For me and this guy. | 但不是跟他 而是跟这个人 |
[14:46] | He looks like he would treat you very well. | 他看起来是会对你很好的人 |
[14:49] | Yeah, he’s fine, I guess. | 他应该没什么不好 |
[14:50] | But now I know how Jackson sees me. He sees me with a guy like this? | 但我知道杰克森对我的想法了 他觉得我该跟这种人在一起? |
[14:54] | Jackson clearly thinks I’m not in his league, which is fine. | 他很明显是觉得我配不上他 但也没关系 |
[14:57] | But is anyone in Jackson’s league? | 但有人配得上杰克森吗? |
[14:58] | No. He’s like a Greek god that came to Earth as punishment for being too hot. | 没有 他像过于性感 而被流放到地球的希腊神祇 |
[15:02] | Oh, forget it. How was Kappa? | 算了 卡帕会如何? |
[15:04] | One of the girls announced that Leighton gave her chlamydia. | 有个女生告诉大家 蕾登传染了披衣菌给她 |
[15:07] | – What? – Should we all get very large drinks? | -什么? -我们要不要去倒超大杯的饮料? |
[15:10] | – Yes. – Perfect. | 好啊‥ |
[15:22] | There he is. | 你在这里啊 |
[15:24] | – Damn, Santa. – You’re here. | -天啊 圣诞老人 |
[15:26] | The party has officially started. | -你来了 派对终于正式开始了 |
[15:33] | What was that for? | 为什么要亲我? |
[15:34] | Just kissing my girlfriend. | 只是想亲我的女友 |
[15:36] | This is my favorite party of the year and I can’t wait to spend it with you. | 这是我一年中最爱的派对 很期待与你共度 |
[15:40] | – Oh, damn. – What? | -可恶 -怎么了? |
[15:42] | My phone keeps falling out of these Santa pants. | 我的手机一直滑出圣诞老人装的口袋 |
[15:45] | Do you mind holding it in your bag for me? | 可以帮我放在你包包里吗? |
[15:47] | – Yeah. Sure. – Yeah? | -当然好 -可以吗? |
[15:49] | This is my song. Let’s go. | 我超爱这首歌 |
[15:52] | Turn it up, turn it up It’s a holiday, yeah | 我们走‥ |
[15:53] | – We fucking did it! – It’s here? Let me see it. | 我们成功了 |
[15:56] | What did you do? | -印好了是吗 让我看看 -你们做了什么? |
[15:57] | We needed a splashy way to announce our magazine to the world, | 我们杂志需要更引人注目的宣传手段 |
[15:59] | so we Trojan Horsed the Catullan! | 所以我们入侵了”卡特兰” |
[16:00] | We replaced their cover with a QR code that leads to our site instead. | 在他们的封面上 加了会连结到我们网站的二维码 |
[16:04] | Us sneaky bitches out-snuck the boys! Who wants a signed copy? | 那些男生败给了我们这些阴险的贱人 谁想要我们在杂志上签名? |
[16:08] | Now the Foxy is at the doorstep of every person on campus! | 现在全校每人的门前都有”狐狸精” |
[16:11] | Bela, that is so cool! | 贝拉 这太酷了 |
[16:12] | Oh, my God. Look, we’re already getting so many new followers. Yes! | 天啊 你看 我们已经有超多新的追踪者了 |
[16:15] | Cheers me with your boobs. | -太棒了‥ -用胸部来”干杯” |
[16:19] | Say Kissmas! | 说”圣诞吻” |
[16:22] | Kissmas! | 圣诞吻‥ |
[16:23] | Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way. | |
[16:31] | So, wait, you’re telling me you talked shit about this girl, | 等等 所以你说了那个女生坏话 |
[16:33] | gaslit her and then sabotaged her, | 情感虐待她 又诋毁她 |
[16:36] | all after you gave her chlamydia? | 虽然你之前传染了披衣菌给她? |
[16:38] | Okay, so I can see how that would make me look like a bitch, but… | 好‥我知道我这样像是个贱人 |
[16:42] | Look like a bitch? Bitch, you were a bitch. | “像是个贱人”? 贱人 你就是个贱人 |
[16:44] | That’s what I said. In less harsh words. | 我也是这么说的 但没那么直接 |
[16:47] | Okay. But what do you think I should do? | 好 但你觉得我该怎么办? |
[16:48] | Look, I wanna help you, but I gotta follow that tight linebacker into a private room, | 我想帮你 但我得跟着那个有点醉的球员进房间 |
[16:52] | so I’m gonna go. Kimberly, fix your girl. | 所以我先走了 金柏丽 你帮帮她 |
[16:56] | Okay. So I really messed up. | 好 所以我搞砸了 |
[16:58] | But you know what? I am just gonna text Quinn | 但这样好了 我直接传信息给奎茵 |
[17:00] | and I’m gonna tell her to call me. | 请她打给我 |
[17:03] | – Who should we give these to? – Hot guys first and then everybody else. | 我们该发给谁? 先给性感的男生 再给别人 |
[17:07] | Hey, great party, huh? | 这个派对很棒吧? |
[17:09] | Do you like college comedy? | |
[17:10] | Hey, daddy. You like to laugh? | 你喜欢校园喜剧吗? 帅哥 你喜欢看好笑的东西吗? |
[17:13] | Scan the code on the cover. | 扫描封面上的二维码 |
[17:15] | Bela, did you do this? | 贝拉 这是你干的吗? |
[17:16] | Eric, uh, hi. | 艾瑞克 你好 |
[17:18] | Yes, yes, I did. | 是我干的 |
[17:19] | And I’m sure you’re upset, but I’m hoping part of you is also proud. | 是我干的 我知道你很生气 但你应该也觉得很骄傲吧? |
[17:22] | No! What the fuck? How could you do this to me? | 才没有 你在搞什么? |
[17:24] | Especially since we’re hooking up! | 而且我们最近还会上床 你怎么能这样对我? |
[17:26] | Chill out, my slim-hipped cutie! | 冷静点 小屁股的小可爱 |
[17:27] | I’m sorry, but I had to do it! | 抱歉 但我必须这么做 |
[17:29] | I honestly thought you’d sort of respect it. | 我真的以为你会尊重我 |
[17:31] | Well, I don’t. This is such a mess. | 我不会 这真是一团乱 |
[17:32] | – I have to make a bunch of… – What the… | -我有很多通电话要打 |
[17:34] | …calls. Oh! | -你在‥ |
[17:38] | He got caught in the Cupid shuffle! | 他被困在”邱比特舞步”里了 |
[17:40] | He’s just being thrown around like a little pinball. | 像颗小弹珠被推来推去 |
[17:44] | How embarrassing. | 真丢脸 |
[17:53] | Ho, ho, ho, KJ House. | 你们好 |
[17:58] | Hey. Y’all been naughty or nice? | 凯瑟琳强森宿舍 |
[18:01] | Naughty! | -你们是好孩子还是坏孩子? -坏孩子‥ |
[18:03] | All right, now, who wanna come take a picture with Santa? | 好了 谁想跟圣诞老人合照? |
[18:06] | Santa should always be this ripped. | 圣诞老人都应该要这么壮 |
[18:08] | Honestly, well said. | 你说得对 |
[18:12] | Wait. Is that Zoe from the coffee shop? | 等等 那是咖啡店的佐伊吗? |
[18:14] | I didn’t know she kicked it at the KJ House. | 我不知道她会来这里 |
[18:16] | Yeah. Canaan invited her during our shift yesterday. | 迦南昨天跟我上班时邀请她来的 |
[18:19] | And girlie’s wearing the lil booty dress. I helped picked out for her. Get it, Zo! | 她还穿着我帮她挑的性感连衣裙 你超辣 佐伊 |
[18:24] | – You want to take a picture? – Yeah. One sec. I’ll be right back. | 你要去拍照吗? 要 等一下 我马上回来 |
[18:28] | Leighton, you need to chill out. We’re in the middle of delibs. | 蕾登 你得冷静点 我们讨论到一半 |
[18:31] | – I’m in the templum! – Heard. | -这里可是圣地 -了解 |
[18:33] | But I need to tell you something. Natalie was telling the truth. | 但我得告诉你一件事 |
[18:36] | I gave her chlamydia. | 娜塔莉说的是实话 我传染了披衣菌给她 |
[18:38] | And I probably gave it to few more girls, too. | 我可能也传染给了别的女生 |
[18:41] | It’s been a weird month. | 这个月有点混乱 |
[18:42] | But Natalie wasn’t the one throwing vibes off today. I was. | 但今天败坏风气的不是娜塔莉 |
[18:45] | I was being socio, and I’m so sorry. | 而是我 我太过分了 我非常抱歉 |
[18:48] | Fine. Message received. Now, please stop texting. | 好 我知道了 别再传信息给我了 |
[18:50] | Okay. But it’s just Kappa is all I’ve ever wanted. | 我只是一直都很想加入卡帕会 |
[18:53] | And, if given the chance… | 假如我可以‥ |
[18:57] | And she hung up. Perfect. | 她挂断了 棒极了 |
[19:05] | So, I finally talked to Quinn and… What are you doing? | 我终于跟奎茵谈过了 结果‥ |
[19:08] | – I’m going through Canaan’s phone. – Stop. | 你在干嘛? 我在翻迦南的手机 |
[19:10] | Girl, please, you don’t exactly have the moral high ground | -别这样 -拜托 |
[19:12] | when it comes to choices right now. | 你现在也没什么资格指责我不对 |
[19:13] | Okay, brutal, but fair. | 真残酷 但合理 |
[19:16] | Still, no good is gonna come from you doing this. | 然而你这样做不会有任何好处 |
[19:18] | Oh, my God. I knew it. I knew something was up. | 天啊 我就知道有问题 |
[19:21] | Whitney, wait. Whit! | 惠妮 等等 |
[19:25] | – What’s up? – Hey. I didn’t know you’d be here. | 是你啊 我不知道你会来 |
[19:28] | Hey, thanks again for all the help today. | 再次感谢你今天帮了我 |
[19:29] | You and Fred are the smartest people I’ve ever met. | 你和弗瑞德是我见过最聪明的人 |
[19:31] | And is that why you think we’re, like, a match? | 所以你才觉得我跟他很配吗? |
[19:35] | Look, he asked me to ask you, | 听我说 是他要我问你的 |
[19:37] | so I thought I’d help him out. | 所以我才助他一臂之力 |
[19:39] | Guys like Fred don’t usually have a shot with girls like you. | 弗瑞德那样的人 通常都追不到你这种女生 |
[19:41] | What do you mean “girls like me,” like short and chatty? | 我是哪种女生? 很矮 话很多吗? |
[19:44] | Hot. | 性感 |
[19:47] | You’re hot. | 你很性感 |
[19:55] | You mind telling me what this text from Zoe is about? | 你要跟我解释一下 佐伊传的这个信息吗? |
[19:57] | “Hey, thanks for meeting up with me. I know you’re with someone, | “谢谢你来见我 我知道你有对象了” |
[19:59] | but I needed you to know how I feel.” | “但我想告诉你我的感受” 你翻我手机? |
[20:01] | You went through my phone? That’s so out of pocket, Whitney! | 这样太过分了 惠妮 |
[20:03] | Then why are you meeting up with girls who have crushes on you? | 你为什么要去见喜欢你的女生? |
[20:06] | Were you trying to keep her on your bench or… | -你是想把她当备胎 还是‥ |
[20:07] | I don’t have a bench! And nothing happened between me and Zoe. | -我没有备胎 而且我跟她没发生任何事 |
[20:10] | The only reason I talked to her is because we work together. | 我会跟她聊只是因为我们是同事 |
[20:13] | So I let her down nice. It’s not my fault that she likes me. | 所以我好好地拒绝了她 她喜欢我又不是我的错 |
[20:15] | Well, then, why would you keep that from me? | 那你为什么隐瞒我? |
[20:17] | Because I knew you would overreact like this! Like you did before! | 因为我知道你会像这样反应过度 就跟你之前一样 |
[20:21] | – Canaan… – I need a beat. | -迦南 -我需要静一静 |
[20:22] | – No, I didn’t… – I said I need a beat. | -迦南 |
[20:25] | We look good on paper So I sparked too much and lit it on fire | -我需要静一静 |
[20:35] | When you got too close I watched us Go up in smoke, but it’s all right | -我不是故意要‥ -我说了我要静一静 |
[20:40] | It’ll be fine. Just let Canaan sleep it off | 不会有事的 让他好好睡一觉 |
[20:42] | and go see him in the morning. | 明早再去找他 |
[20:43] | I really don’t wanna talk about it. | 我真的不想聊这个 “怪物:有什么消息吗? 我等不及了” |
[20:50] | How do I tell my mom I won’t be a Kappa? | 我要怎么跟我妈说我不会进卡帕会? |
[20:52] | For what it’s worth, I think you’re better off without them. | 我个人觉得你不加入反而更好 |
[20:55] | I just, I always thought being a Kappa was the first step to a certain life. | 我一直以为加入卡帕会后 就能开始某种新生活 |
[21:00] | But, yeah. | 但是‥ 对 |
[21:02] | Yeah, maybe I don’t need that. This might be for the best. | 或许我不必那样 -没错 -或许这样更好 |
[21:05] | It is. And, hey, maybe start a cool, queer sorority or something. | 说得对 你或许可以创建一个 很酷的酷儿姐妹会之类的 |
[21:09] | Now, I’m sad again. | 我又开始郁闷了 |
[21:12] | Oh. | 我的正式拒绝信来了 |
[21:13] | Look, there it is. My official rejection letter. | |
[21:16] | Damn. I didn’t know they made envelopes so small. | 天啊 我不知道有这么小的信封 |
[21:19] | Kappas are ruthless. | 卡帕会真的很无情 |
[21:25] | Wait, what? I got in. | 等等 什么? 我选上了 |
[21:27] | – You did? – I did! | -真的吗? -真的 |
[21:29] | Oh, my God, I’m so happy! | 天啊 我好开心 |
[21:31] | You literally just said not getting in was for the best. | 你刚刚才说没有选上比较好 |
[21:34] | Well, obviously, that was to protect myself if I did get rejected. | 那当然只是以防我被拒绝 |
[21:37] | Everyone get in your filming positions. I have an acceptance video to record. | 各位 做好录影准备 我要拍一段录取视频 |
[21:43] | I’m sorry you didn’t get an envelope. | -很遗憾你没收到信 -没关系 |
[21:45] | It’s fine. Unlike her, I actually don’t care. | 我跟她不同 我其实不在乎 |
[21:50] | Well, shit. | 天啊 |
[21:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:00] | Wait, Eric, I’m so, so sorry. | 等等 艾瑞克 |
[22:02] | What you did was really screwed up! You made me look like an asshole! | 我真的很抱歉 你那样很可恶 害我看起来像个浑蛋 |
[22:05] | I only messed with the Catullan to try to do something good for the Foxy. | 我那样做只是为了帮助”狐狸精” |
[22:08] | I wasn’t trying to do something bad to you. | 不是想害你 |
[22:12] | – The site is good. – You read it? | 你的网站很棒 你看过了? |
[22:15] | It’s really, really good. | 真的做得很不错 |
[22:22] | Learning to code HTML was really hard. It’s not as intuitive as it… | 网页编码很难学 不像‥ |
[22:25] | Oh, fuck. Keep going! | 天啊 继续 |
[22:31] | Wait. Dude! Did you hack our site | 等等 老兄 |
[22:34] | and turn our cursor into the Catullan logo with a big penis? | 你黑进了我们网站? 还把光标改成 有根大阴茎的”卡特兰”标志? |
[22:36] | I did. | 是的 |
[22:38] | You fucked with our magazine, so I fucked with yours. | 只是以牙还牙罢了 |
[22:40] | But it’s nothing personal, right? Just competition. | 但我们不是要互相针对吧? 只是公平竞争而已 |
[22:43] | Right. And we’re gonna burn the Catullan to the fucking ground. | 也是 我们会让”卡特兰”一败涂地 |
[22:47] | What you mean is you and your friends are gonna try and fail… Fuck! | 你应该是想说你们会失败‥ |
[22:51] | I don’t wanna be fighting with you. | 天啊‥ |
[22:53] | Me neither. | 我不想跟你吵架 |
[22:54] | It’s just that I knew Zoe was after you and when I saw that message | 我也不想 只是我知道佐伊喜欢你 |
[22:57] | – and knew I was right, I couldn’t… – It doesn’t matter if she’s into me. | 而当我看到信息时发现的确如此 -我就‥ -她是否喜欢我不重要 |
[23:00] | I’m a good-looking guy without, like, major problems. | 我长相不错也没什么大问题 |
[23:03] | People are gonna be into me. | 一定会有人喜欢我 |
[23:04] | The only thing that matters is, I’m not into her | 重点是我不喜欢她 |
[23:07] | – and you didn’t believe me. – I did. | 而你不相信我 我相信你啊 |
[23:10] | Kind of. I just needed evidence from your phone to believe it. | 算是相信啦 只是要翻过你手机才能完全相信 |
[23:13] | Look, I know I was wrong and I will never do it again. | 我知道我错了 我绝对不会再犯 |
[23:18] | Whit, I don’t think this is gonna work out between us. | 我觉得我们不会有好结果的 |
[23:20] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么? |
[23:21] | It’s just, it shouldn’t be this hard. | 这不应该这么困难 |
[23:24] | I think we call it. | 我们结束吧 |
[23:27] | Wait. Canaan, please. | 等等 迦南 拜托你 |
[23:28] | Because of one thing? | 就因为这一件事? |
[23:31] | I know it’s not one thing, it’s a couple of things, but… | 我知道不止一件事 但是‥ |
[23:32] | This is best. | 这样最好 |
[23:34] | You’re lost right now, and our trust is broken. | 你现在很混乱 我们也不信任彼此了 |
[23:37] | If I don’t talk to you, Merry Christmas. | 先跟你说声圣诞快乐 待续 谢谢观赏 |