时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Guys, I’m freaking out. Dan O’Connell is performing at Essex | 各位 我快疯了 丹欧康诺要来艾赛克斯表演 |
[00:13] | and I just found out I get to be his official student liaison. | 我刚得知我要担任 他的学生联络人 |
[00:16] | Wait, Dan O’Connell, the stand-up? He’s so funny. | 你是说那个脱口秀演员吗? 他超好笑的 |
[00:18] | Yeah. I love his late night show. | 我很爱他的深夜秀 |
[00:20] | He’s adorable. He’s so cute in his little suits. | 他穿西装很可爱 -等一下 |
[00:23] | You guys know who he is? | 你们认识他? -认识啊 |
[00:24] | Yeah. He’s, like, cool and famous. | 他很酷 又有名 |
[00:26] | I guess I’m just not used to you guys knowing anything about pop culture. | 我以为你们 对流行文化一窍不通 |
[00:29] | It’s like living with three of my grandma. | 总觉得我跟三个奶奶同居 |
[00:31] | I know things. Who told you guys that Al Roker and Lenny Kravitz were cousins? | 我懂流行文化啊 是我告诉你们 艾尔洛克和蓝尼克罗维兹是亲戚的 |
[00:34] | Yeah. My fashion TikTok was very well received | 对啊 我的时尚抖音账号很受欢迎 |
[00:37] | until I forgot my password and I couldn’t log back in. | 但我忘记密码 没办法登入了 |
[00:40] | So, what exactly does a student liaison do? | 学生联络人要做什么? |
[00:42] | It sounds like a super exciting title. | 这个工作听起来很有趣 |
[00:44] | It is. I get to pick him up from the airport, | 没错 |
[00:46] | drive him back to campus, | 我得去机场接他 开车载他到校园 |
[00:47] | and make sure he has his favorite turkey jerky in the green room. | 确保休息室有他最爱的火鸡肉干 |
[00:49] | I’m the luckiest girl in the world. | 我是全世界最幸运的女孩 |
[00:51] | So you’re basically his free assistant for two days? | 也就是说你要免费 当他两天的助理? |
[00:53] | Yeah. I mean, if I can get this guy to think I’m funny, | 没错 要是他觉得我很幽默 |
[00:56] | I could leverage it into the holy grail for aspiring comedy writers, | 或许我能实现 所有未爆红喜剧写手的梦想 |
[00:59] | being an unpaid intern on his late night show. | 到他的深夜秀当不支薪实习生 |
[01:02] | That doesn’t sound that good. | -听起来不怎么样 |
[01:03] | No, it is. Unpaid internships have been launching nepo babies and rich kids | -你错了 不支薪实习让许多有裙带关系 |
[01:07] | into successful careers for decades. | 和有钱人家的小孩平步青云 已经常达数十年了 |
[01:09] | – Is that Jackson? – Hey! | -是杰克森吗? -别乱看 |
[01:11] | “Just checking in on you.” | “只是想知道你在干嘛” |
[01:12] | Oh, my God. He’s obsessed. I have never once checked in on anyone. | 天啊 他很迷你 我从来没想知道别人在干嘛 |
[01:15] | Okay, so first he calls you hot at the KJ party, and then he, like, | 他先是在宿舍派对上说你很性感 然后像言情小说 |
[01:19] | nurses you back to health Jane Austen style. Y’all are gonna bone. | 男主角一样照顾你 -你们会上床 |
[01:22] | I don’t know. Ever since Jackson took care of me after my procedure, | -我不确定 杰克森在手术过后照顾我 |
[01:26] | things between us have been, like, clinical. | 此后我们的关系很像医生跟病人 |
[01:29] | Oh, you got med-zoned? | 你被发病人卡了 |
[01:31] | What’s that? | -什么意思? -病人卡 |
[01:32] | Med-zoned. You know, he saw you looking weak and pitiful | 他看到你虚弱可悲的样子 |
[01:35] | – and now that is how he sees you. – Dude. | 这就是你在他心中的形象了 |
[01:36] | Sorry, not pitiful, just unsexual, sickly, like Tiny Tim. | -拜托 -抱歉 你不可悲 只是不性感 像小提姆一样病恹恹的 |
[01:40] | I’m Tiny Tim? | -我是小提姆? |
[01:41] | Wait, I think it’s hot to take care of a sick guy. | -等一下 我觉得照顾病人很性感 |
[01:44] | Totally. Women think it’s hot to take care of men. | 当然 女人觉得照顾男人很性感 |
[01:46] | Men don’t think it’s hot to take care of women. | 男人并不觉得反之亦然 |
[01:48] | Lance Armstrong, Sheryl Crow, it’s all right there. | 想想蓝斯阿姆斯壮 和雪瑞儿可洛 |
[01:49] | As a reminder, I’m not sick. | 提醒你们 我没有病 |
[01:52] | If Jackson was into you once, he can be into you again. | 如果杰克森曾对你有意思 以后也可能对你有意思 |
[01:54] | The whole med-zoned thing, it’s not real. | 没有病人卡这种事情 |
[01:57] | – Kimberly. – Hey! | 金柏丽 |
[01:58] | Hey, I found these in the bathroom. I think they’re yours. | 我在浴室发现这个 应该是你的吧? |
[02:00] | Oh, no, those are not mine. | 不是我的 |
[02:02] | It says they’re leak-proof, post-operative pads for heavy flow. | 上面写术后防漏护垫 大流量适用 |
[02:05] | No, my flow is pretty dainty. | 我只有涓涓细流 |
[02:06] | It has your name written on the package. Kimberly Finkle. | 包装上写着你的名字 金柏丽芬可 |
[02:08] | Cool. I’ll just take those and you can stop reading things on the package. | 好 东西给我 不要再念包装上写的东西了 |
[02:11] | Man, were you sick. | 你当时真虚弱 |
[02:13] | I will never forget how gray your face was. | 我永远忘不了 你当时脸色有多苍白 |
[02:15] | – Yeah. – All right. Anyways, bye. | 是哦‥ 就这样 再见 |
[02:18] | I take it back, delete his number. You two are done. | 我收回我的话 删了他的号码 你们没戏唱了 |
[02:29] | In this lab, you will try to determine | 在这堂实验课中 我们会试着判断 |
[02:31] | whether yeast are capable of metabolizing fructose, sucrose, glucose and lactose. | 酵母菌是否能代谢果糖 蔗糖 葡萄糖和乳糖 |
[02:36] | We will be breaking up in groups of three, | 三个人一组 |
[02:38] | so please find your name on the wall for your assigned groups. | 请在白板上找你的组员是谁 |
[02:46] | Come on. | 不会吧 |
[02:48] | Damn, dude. That wasn’t even under your breath. | 拜托 你也抱怨得太大声了吧 |
[02:50] | – Where’s Bela? – Bela is not gonna make it to class | -贝拉在哪里? |
[02:52] | or lab today. She has some comedy thing. | -她今天不会出席 也无法做实验 |
[02:54] | Mmm. I don’t really like funny things. | 她要忙跟喜剧有关的工作 我不喜欢笑话 |
[02:57] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[02:58] | Well, I’m psyched about this yeast experiment, | 我很期待做酵母菌实验 |
[03:01] | which is not a sentence I ever thought I’d say. | 我没想过自己会说这种话 |
[03:04] | Look, I’ll handle this lab assignment myself and get you all an A. | 我可以自己做实验 帮你们拿到高分 |
[03:07] | I’d rather do the whole thing alone than risk you or Bela messing it up. | 我宁愿自己来 也不要冒险让你或贝拉搞砸 |
[03:10] | I don’t need you doing the assignment for me. | 我不需要你帮我做实验 |
[03:12] | I’ve been paying attention and prepping for the lab, too. | 我上课很认真 也做好准备了 |
[03:15] | I’m gonna do a good job. | 我会表现得很好的 |
[03:18] | Oh. | 也许我还是挺喜欢笑话的 |
[03:19] | Maybe I do like comedy. | |
[03:22] | I’m just gonna do it. | 我去做实验了 |
[03:23] | But if you really wanna be involved, | 如果你想参与的话 |
[03:24] | you can design the cover page for our report. | 可以设计我们组的报告封面 |
[03:27] | Maybe find some cute clip art? | 或许找一些可爱的美编图案? 就是这样 |
[03:33] | Willow! | 薇萝‥ |
[03:35] | Hey, friend. It is so good to see you. | 朋友 |
[03:38] | Hi. | 真高兴能见到你 |
[03:39] | You’re Whitney’s roommate, right? Kimberly, is it? | 你是惠妮的室友金柏丽吧? |
[03:41] | Kimberly? You think I’m Kimberly? | 金柏丽? 你觉得我是金柏丽? |
[03:44] | I’d slap you, but I need something from you. | 我想赏你一巴掌 但我有事相求 |
[03:46] | Hey, y’all go ahead without me. | 你们先走吧 |
[03:50] | – What’s up? – So you’re a sophomore, right? | -什么事? -你是大二生 对吧? |
[03:52] | And you know all the hot girls on campus? | 你认识学校所有的辣妹 |
[03:54] | I am the keeper of that information. Yes. | 我确实掌握了这些资讯 |
[03:56] | I had a run-in with this girl the other day | 我几天前遇到了一个女生 |
[03:58] | and I’ve never seen her before. | 但我以前没看过她 |
[04:01] | So I was wondering if you could tell me who she is | 我这里有张照片 |
[04:03] | and I did take a picture. | 想问你知不知道她是谁 |
[04:05] | Oh, my God. This is some stalker shit. | 天啊 你这样根本是偷拍狂吧 |
[04:07] | Don’t be dramatic. It’s not stalking | 才没那么夸张 |
[04:09] | if the stalker is just as hot as the victim. | 哪个偷拍狂跟受害者一样辣的? |
[04:12] | Shouldn’t have said victim, but could you just zoom in | 我不该说”受害者”的 你能不能放大 |
[04:14] | and see if you recognize her? | 看你认不认识她? |
[04:17] | Oh, I do know her. Her name is Tatum. She’s a junior on the tennis team. | 我认识 她叫泰坦 读大三 参加网球队 |
[04:22] | Yes. I knew I would figure it out. | 太好了 我就知道能查出来 |
[04:24] | That girl looks exactly like you. | 她长得跟你一模一样 |
[04:27] | Oh, are you in the twincest phase of coming out? | 我知道了 你在出柜后的自恋阶段 |
[04:29] | Twincest? | 自恋? |
[04:31] | Like I’m interested in Tatum because she reminds me of me? No. | 因为泰坦像我 所以才对她有兴趣? |
[04:34] | Okay. That’s gross. | 才不是呢 太恶心了 |
[04:35] | Lies. That’s what I told myself when I dated Jazmin. | 别骗自己了 我跟洁兹敏 在一起时也这么想 |
[04:40] | – Yeah, that’s weird. – Yes, it is. But it’s not not hot. | -确实有点奇怪 -没错 但奇怪并不等于不性感 |
[04:42] | Do you think you know Tatum well enough to introduce me? | 你跟泰坦熟吗? 能不能介绍我们认识? |
[04:45] | Do you want that enough that you, like, buy me a jacket? | 你能买一件外套 送我作为报酬吗? |
[04:49] | – Are you serious? – I am. | -你是认真的吗? -当然 |
[04:51] | I’m being friendly but I consider this transactional. | 我对你很友善 但这说到底是一场交易 |
[04:53] | Fine. Yes. If you help me, I will buy you a jacket. | 好吧 我答应你‥ 你帮我 我就买一件外套给你 |
[04:57] | Okay. Deal. Now, I know this may be a silly question to ask a white person, | 那就成交咯 我知道问白人这个问题有点傻 |
[05:01] | but do you own a tennis racket? | 但你有网球拍吗? |
[05:04] | Wilson or Babolat? I have both. | 威尔森还是百保力的? 我两种都有 |
[05:06] | We just need one. | 一支就够了 |
[05:10] | Well, you’re probably wondering why I called this staff meeting. | 你们或许在想 我为什么召开员工会议 |
[05:13] | This is one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to say. | 这是我这辈子最难说出口的话 |
[05:15] | Oh, no. Did someone die? | 不会吧 有人死了吗? |
[05:17] | In a way, yes. | 或许可以这么说 |
[05:19] | This is officially my last day at Sips. | 这是我在啜饮馆工作的最后一天 |
[05:22] | – I have been let go. – Let go? | 我被资遣了 资遣? |
[05:25] | Oh, no. They found some weird shit on your computer, huh? | 他们在你的电脑发现了 不该有的东西? |
[05:27] | I knew it. Oh, my God, we’re going to be on Dateline. | 我就知道 天啊 我们要上新闻了 |
[05:29] | No, it’s nothing like that. | 不是这样的 |
[05:31] | The administration said, | 这是管理阶层的原话 |
[05:32] | and I quote, “A student could do my job.” Can you believe that? | “你的工作学生就能胜任” 你们能相信吗? |
[05:36] | – No. – What? | -不能 -什么? |
[05:38] | – That’s crazy. – It has been the honor of my life | 太疯狂了 |
[05:41] | to oversee this place for 30 years. | 能在这三十年来 管理这间店是我的荣幸 |
[05:44] | Thirty years? How old is this man? | 三十年? 他到底几岁了? |
[05:47] | And we’re gonna be starting a little Venmo fund for a goodbye gift. | 我会在线上募集离职礼物的资金 |
[05:50] | Just a little something to say thank you, Roger. | 只需要一点小东西 向罗杰表达谢意就行了 |
[05:52] | So we, your employees, | 意思是 |
[05:54] | are going to be giving you, our boss, money? | 我们这些员工 要给你这个上司钱? |
[05:57] | – That is correct. I have no savings. – Oh. | 没错 我没有存款 |
[06:00] | Well, I think I can speak for all of us when I say, | 我想我可以代表大家说 |
[06:02] | words cannot espresso what you bean to us. | 言语无法表达 我们”豆”你的感激 |
[06:07] | – Oh, my God. – Christ. | -天啊 -放过我吧 |
[06:11] | Everything I brew, I brew it for you. | 我所做的一切 都是”焙”了你 |
[06:17] | Whatever you do next, I hope it will mocha you very happy. | 不管你未来走哪一条路 都希望你能”啡”常快乐 |
[06:23] | Puns about coffee. | 跟咖啡有关的双关语 |
[06:25] | That’s my favorite. | 我爱死了 |
[06:27] | It’s why you guys are my best friends. Come here. | 所以你们才会是 我最好的朋友 抱一个 是哦 |
[06:38] | I’m getting a little nervous about meeting Dan. | “丹欧康诺” 要跟丹见面了 我好紧张 |
[06:39] | Should I say “hi” or “hello” when I first see him? | 见面时我该说 “你好”还是”哈啰” |
[06:41] | – Which word is funnier? – Just try to be normal. | 哪个好笑? 自然一点 |
[06:43] | I mean, I know you’re incapable of doing that. | 虽然这对你是不可能的任务 |
[06:45] | The good news is it’s an hour-long trip back to campus | 好消息是 |
[06:47] | for some uninterrupted one on one, | 开回学校要一个小时 我能不受打扰跟他独处 |
[06:49] | so I’ll have him trapped. | 他哪儿也躲不了 |
[06:50] | Do not use those words with him. | 别跟他说这个 |
[06:52] | I mapped out a route that takes us by a Taco Bell | 我找了去塔可钟的路线 |
[06:55] | because I came up with a joke about Taco Bell. | 因为我想到一则 有关塔可钟的笑话 |
[06:57] | It adds 23 minutes to the trip, but I think it’s worth it. | 虽然要多开23分钟 但是很值得 |
[06:59] | Bela, you sound insane. | 贝拉 你疯言疯语的 |
[07:00] | You just need to be yourself | 你作自己就好 |
[07:01] | and I’m sure this guy will think you’re great and funny. | 他一定会觉得你很好笑 |
[07:03] | Thank you. I needed to hear that. | 谢谢你 这就是我需要的 |
[07:04] | Shit, he’s here. Okay. I got to go. Bye. | 该死 他来了 我得挂了 |
[07:07] | – Hi. | – Hi. -你好‥ -你好 |
[07:08] | Hello. I’m Bela Malhotra, your student liaison. | 我是贝拉摩赫查 |
[07:10] | It’s an honor to meet you | 担任学生联络人 很荣幸见到你 |
[07:11] | and have the opportunity to pick that brilliant brain of yours. | 吸收你聪明大脑内的想法 |
[07:15] | Okay. I’ll take care of your bag. | 行李给我吧 |
[07:17] | – Oh, are you sure? – Yeah. I go to the gym. | -你确定吗? -对 我会上健身房 |
[07:19] | You sure you wouldn’t be more comfortable up front? | 你确定不坐前面吗? |
[07:21] | – I don’t mind. – That’s great. | -我不介意哦 -好啊 |
[07:22] | Okay, great. I’ll pull over. Maybe at a Taco Bell that’s coming up? | 那好 我靠边停 停在前面的塔可钟好吗? |
[07:25] | You know, the funny thing about Taco Bell is that even though it taste… | 你知道吗? 塔可钟有件事很好笑‥ |
[07:27] | Hey, sorry, I was talking to my agent. Sorry. | 抱歉 我在跟经纪人说话 |
[07:30] | Yeah. Uh-huh. Look, listen, I know that it’s a Super Bowl ad, | 抱歉 对‥ 听着 我知道是超级杯广告 |
[07:33] | but mayonnaise just seems kind of gross. | 但蛋黄酱感觉有点恶心 |
[07:35] | – Hey, Bela. – Yeah? | -贝拉 -什么事? |
[07:37] | It’s a little chilly back here. | 后面有点冷 |
[07:38] | Yeah, I guess the question is, how much mayo would I have to eat? | 我想问的是我得吃多少蛋黄酱? |
[07:43] | I got you, boo. A cappuccino and a white chocolate biscotti. | 亲爱的 你的卡布奇诺 和白巧克力义式脆饼 |
[07:46] | And you drew Shakespeare in the foam. | 你还做出莎士比亚的拉花 |
[07:50] | You’re one of a kind, Lila. | 你太厉害了 莉拉 |
[07:52] | Isn’t she great? | 她很棒吧? |
[07:53] | – Yeah. – She’s definitely a big presence here. | -是啊 -她是我们店里很重要的人物 |
[07:55] | Enjoy it, Professor Dobson, | 请慢用 道森教授 |
[07:57] | and try not to fall asleep on the table again. | 请别又在桌上睡着了 |
[08:00] | How could I, with a drink like this? | 有这样的咖啡 我怎么睡得着呢? |
[08:05] | Lila, I have sort of a crazy idea. | 莉拉 我有个疯狂的主意 |
[08:07] | That we should get new uniforms now the management is changing? Agreed. | 上面换人了 制服也该换了? |
[08:11] | Because this maroon polo is not emphasizing my assets. | 我同意 这件深红色马球衫 显示不了我的优势 |
[08:14] | No, Lila, I think you would be a really good manager of Sips. | 不是 我觉得你很适合 当啜饮馆的经理 |
[08:18] | You should apply for the job. | 你应该应征看看 |
[08:19] | You think I want Roger’s job? | 你觉得我想要罗杰的工作? |
[08:21] | You would make so much money and you’d be the boss. | 你能赚大钱 还能当我们的上司 |
[08:24] | What makes you think I’d have any interest | 你为什么觉得我有兴趣 |
[08:26] | in climbing the corporate ladder of some little coffee shop? | 在这间小小的咖啡厅往上爬? |
[08:29] | You’re just personable and caring. It’s just an idea. | 你很亲切 又会照顾人 这只是一个主意 |
[08:32] | Yeah, a bad one. I’m going on a break. | 对 馊主意 我要去歇一会儿了 |
[08:37] | Wait. How am I always the only one working? | 等等 为什么每次都只剩我在工作? |
[08:41] | Then she completely flew off the handle. | 然后她大发脾气 |
[08:43] | I don’t get what I said wrong. | 我不知道自己说错了什么 |
[08:45] | Telling somebody that they should do a job | 你叫她去做你自己不想做的工作 |
[08:47] | that you wouldn’t want to do yourself? | |
[08:49] | It’s like telling someone their mom is hot. | 感觉就像赞美别人的妈妈很辣 |
[08:50] | No one wants to hear it. | 没人想听到这种赞美 |
[08:52] | – Yours really is, though. – For the last time, stop. | 但你妈真的很辣 我说最后一次 够了 |
[08:55] | Yeah. My day’s been pretty bad, too. | 我今天也过得很糟 |
[08:57] | This Bio bro in Professor Harpin’s class keeps icing me out of our lab assignment. | 哈宾教授的课上 有个生物系的男生 一直不让我参与实验 |
[09:00] | I’m sure he’ll get us an A, but still, it’s infuriating. | 他确实能帮我们拿高分 但我还是很生气 |
[09:04] | Not to be anti-feminist, but I don’t see the problem. | 我不是反女权 但我觉得这没什么 |
[09:07] | I would die for somebody to do my boring science homework. | 真希望有人帮我 做无聊的科学作业 |
[09:10] | Okay. Believe it or not, I genuinely like this class. | 信不信由你 我是真心喜欢这门课 |
[09:13] | We’re determining the respiration rate of yeast using different sugars. | 我们要用不同糖类 测量酵母菌的呼吸频率 |
[09:17] | Who are you and what have you done with Whitney? | 你是谁 你对惠妮做了什么? |
[09:18] | Okay, don’t diss me for liking science, math nerd. | 别因为我喜欢科学嘲笑我 你这数学宅女 |
[09:21] | Math is objectively cooler than Biochem. Ask anyone. | 数学比生物化学酷 这是事实 |
[09:25] | Calculated variables are the shit. | 你去打听 计算变数最棒了 |
[09:27] | – You wish. – Wait. Are you nerds? | -才怪啦 -等等 |
[09:28] | And am I the cool roommate now? | 你们都变宅了 这表示我是全寝最酷的人了吗? |
[09:30] | No! | -不是 -不是 |
[09:34] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[09:36] | You good? You’re eating your food like you’re mad at it. | 你还好吗? 干嘛吃得这么愤怒? |
[09:39] | I just got a text from Dan. | 丹传简讯给我 |
[09:40] | He has a zit. Duty calls. | 他长痘痘 我得去忙了 |
[09:42] | How did it go in the car? Did he agree to read your stuff? | 你们在车上处得好吗? 他答应读你的笑话了吗? |
[09:45] | The moment didn’t feel right so I haven’t asked him yet. | 当下感觉不对 所以我还没问他 |
[09:47] | I didn’t want to bug him and come off like a try-hard. | 我不想一直问 让他觉得我很烦 |
[09:48] | Why not? That’s like one of your defining qualities. | 为什么? 这是你这个人最大的特质 |
[09:50] | It’s okay. I have a plan. | 没关系 我有计划 |
[09:51] | First I’ll show him I’m about nothing and don’t respect myself, | 首先 我会让他看到 我任劳任怨 没有尊严 |
[09:54] | and then he’ll hire me to keep doing that. | 这样他就会雇用我为他做事 |
[09:56] | Again, that doesn’t sound like a good job. | 那感觉不是一份好工作 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 先走了 |
[10:09] | Yeah! That is match point! In your face! | 赛点来了 知道厉害了吧 |
[10:13] | I know we agreed that I would lose to you, | 虽然我答应要放水输给你 |
[10:15] | but you don’t have to be so annoying about it. | 但你不必那么讨人厌 |
[10:16] | It needs to be impressive. Do you think she saw? | 我必须让她印象深刻 你觉得她看到了吗? |
[10:21] | Damn it. Tatum hasn’t looked over here once. | 可恶 泰坦根本没有看向这里 |
[10:24] | I wonder if it’s my backhand form. | 是我的反拍有问题吗? |
[10:26] | I think is that she doesn’t know or care who you are. | 我觉得是她不认识你 也不在乎 |
[10:30] | She is so indifferent. | 她真冷漠 |
[10:32] | It is so fucking hot. | 太性感了 |
[10:35] | Okay, they’re taking a water break. | 她们要喝水休息 |
[10:36] | This is our chance. Come on. Be cool. | 机会来了 冷静 |
[10:37] | – Can I still peel my orange? – Shh! No. | 我可以继续剥橘子吗? 不行 |
[10:42] | Hey, what’s up, Kate? | 你好 凯蒂 |
[10:43] | What are guys up to tonight? Anything good? | 你们今晚有什么安排吗? |
[10:45] | I might go to that Dan O’Connell show. | 我可能会去看丹欧康诺的表演 |
[10:47] | My roommate helped organize it, so I kind of have an in. | 我室友是工作人员 所以我有门路 |
[10:53] | Do you think you might go? It’s Tatum, right? | 你会去吗? 你叫泰坦 对吧? |
[10:56] | Yeah. No, I’m not really into campus-sponsored events. | 对 我对学校办的活动没兴趣 |
[10:59] | But that should be fun for, like, Gen Pop. | 但一般大众可能会觉得很有趣吧 |
[11:02] | Oh, agree. Agreed. I hate campus-sponsored events. | 我同意‥ 我也讨厌学校办的活动 |
[11:05] | Oh, my God. I was only going so I can, like, make fun of it. | 我去只是为了揶揄那些人而已 |
[11:08] | Just own it if that’s what you’re into. | 你喜欢那种活动就承认吧 |
[11:10] | All right, come on. Let’s get back to it. | 我们继续打球吧 |
[11:14] | That was humiliating. | 太丢脸了 |
[11:15] | Not only did she reject me, but she condemned my personhood. | 她不仅拒绝了我 还贬低了我这个人 |
[11:18] | I’m really sorry. It happens to everyone. | 我很遗憾 这种事大家都会遇到 |
[11:20] | No. Not young, beautiful, blonde women who have gone to the Met Gala. | 不对 参与过大都会博物馆晚宴的 年轻金发美女不该遇到这种事 |
[11:23] | You’re losing me. | -我听不懂 |
[11:24] | Take my credit card. Buy your jacket. | -信用卡拿去 去买你的外套 |
[11:27] | Like, right now? | 现在吗? |
[11:35] | It’s your lucky day. | 你今天走运了 |
[11:36] | I brought fancy donuts, coffee, | 我带了甜甜圈和咖啡 |
[11:38] | and my big ol’ brain to help us destroy this lab. | 还有我聪明的脑袋 来帮我们毁掉实验 |
[11:41] | First of all, I hate this kind of donut. | 首先 我讨厌这种甜甜圈 |
[11:43] | I don’t need, like, a slice of bacon on my donut. | 培根不该出现在甜甜圈上 |
[11:46] | And, secondly, why are you here? | 再来 |
[11:48] | I told you not to come. | 你来做什么? 我叫你不要来了 |
[11:49] | Well, I don’t just do what you tell me to, bro. | 不是你说什么我就要照做 |
[11:52] | Look, I know your mom is a senator or whatever, | 我知道你妈是参议员什么的 |
[11:54] | so I’ve been trying to be respectful. | -所以我不想失礼 |
[11:56] | This is your respectful? | -你这样还不失礼? |
[11:58] | But this class is important to me. | 这堂课对我很重要 |
[11:59] | I want to go to med school and be a doctor. | 我想上医学院 当医生 |
[12:02] | I’m not some rich soccer jock party girl | 我不像你 只管踢足球 上派对 |
[12:05] | whose mom will bankroll the rest of my life. | 可以一辈子靠妈妈养 |
[12:08] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[12:09] | I’ve been working my ass off in this class | 我很认真上这门课 |
[12:11] | and I understand this lab. | 也知道怎么做实验 |
[12:13] | Give me a chance to prove that I… | 给我机会证明‥ |
[12:14] | Shit. Fuck. | 糟糕‥ |
[12:17] | Well, I’ll hand it to you, you did destroy this lab. | 你说得没错 你把实验毁了 |
[12:26] | Kimberly, wait up. | -金柏丽 |
[12:27] | Oh, hey. | 等一下 -是你啊 |
[12:29] | It’s a latte. I drew Elena Kagan on it because I know you’d like her, | 这是拿铁 我原本画了 你喜欢的艾蕾娜凯根 |
[12:33] | but then I tripped on the way coming over here, | 但我刚才绊倒 |
[12:35] | so now she looks like Chris Farley. | 所以现在变成克里斯法利了 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry if suggesting the manager jobs at Sips was insulting. | 如果你觉得我建议你 应征经理很羞辱人 我很抱歉 |
[12:42] | I just thought about who I would want to be my boss | 我只是觉得你会是很棒的上司 |
[12:44] | and it would obviously be you. | |
[12:45] | Girl, I overreacted. | 是我反应过度了‥ |
[12:47] | Honestly, I think I’d be good at it, too. | 老实说 我也觉得自己很适合 |
[12:48] | But the idea of interviewing for it, it scares me. | 但我一想到要面试就很害怕 |
[12:51] | I’ve never been good at interviews. | 我一直都不太会面试 |
[12:54] | You’re not good at interviewing? | 你不太会面试? |
[12:56] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[12:57] | You can be so charming when you’re not angry or hungry. | 你除了生气 和肚子饿的时候都很迷人 |
[13:00] | Thank you, bitch. I agree. | 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | I’m charming as shit. It’s an aura. | 我同意 我迷人得要命 |
[13:04] | But for some reason, | 我有迷人的气场 但出于某种原因 |
[13:07] | when people with authority ask me questions, | 当地位比我高的人问我问题 |
[13:09] | I get so nervous. | 会使我紧张到不行 |
[13:12] | But everyone gets nervous. | 所有人都会紧张 |
[13:14] | It shouldn’t stop you from going after the job if you want it. | 如果你想要那份工作 就应该应征看看 |
[13:17] | You know what? Let’s do a mock interview. | 这样吧 我们来做模拟面试 |
[13:19] | We can practice and that way you won’t be nervous on the day. | 只要事先练习 正式面试时就不会紧张了 |
[13:23] | Okay. But I have never done role playing outside of a sexual context. | 好吧 但我只在色色的时候 玩过角色扮演 |
[13:30] | I believe in you. | 你没问题啦 |
[13:31] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -你说得算 就这么办 |
[13:33] | Let’s do this. | -对 “丹欧康诺现场表演” |
[13:40] | Again, sorry you were cold. | 抱歉又让你冷到了 |
[13:41] | They’re gonna make sure the temperature is exactly at 75. | 他们会把温度维持在75度 |
[13:43] | Thank you. Yes. It’s just the cold is, like, hurting my bones. | 谢谢 太冷我骨头会痛 |
[13:46] | Hey, I just want to say you’ve been such an inspiration to me. | 我想告诉你 你是我的偶像 |
[13:51] | I’ve been trying to play it cool but I’m a huge comedy nerd, | 我一直装冷静 但我很爱喜剧 |
[13:53] | and I hope to do cool stuff like you one day. | 我希望自己有天也能跟你一样 |
[13:55] | That’s really sweet to hear. | 很开心能听到这些窝心话 |
[13:57] | – You know, I was like you in college. – Really? | -我大学时跟你很像 -真的吗? |
[13:59] | Conan O’Brien did a show at UPenn when I was there, | 我念宾大时 康纳欧布莱恩到学校表演 |
[14:02] | and I was so nervous to meet him that my hand was dripping with sweat. | 跟他见面时我很紧张 狂冒手汗 |
[14:05] | Well, that’s me right now, but it’s my armpits. | 我现在也是 |
[14:08] | Shouldn’t have worn wool. | 但我是腋下冒汗 不该穿羊毛衫的 |
[14:11] | Hey, if you like comedy, | 如果你喜欢喜剧 |
[14:12] | I actually have a question you can be helpful with. | 或许你能帮我一个忙 |
[14:14] | – Oh, my God. Yes. – Yeah. So, can you tell me, like, | -天啊 好啊 |
[14:17] | any details about what’s going on at Essex these days? | -太好了 能不能告诉我艾赛克斯 最近发生了哪些事? |
[14:20] | Okay. Let me think. | -好 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 我想想 -好 |
[14:24] | A sophomore got trampled in the crowd at Fajita Night. | 墨西哥烤肉之夜 有个大二生被踩伤 |
[14:27] | A bunch of students are suing the school for being scalded by the showers. | 有些学生淋浴时被烫伤 所以要告学校 |
[14:30] | Okay. Well, maybe not those. | 好的 有没有其他的事情? |
[14:33] | The girls’ softball team got suspended for doing MDMA. | 女子垒球队因为嗑摇头丸被禁赛 |
[14:36] | Really? High female athletes | 真的吗? |
[14:39] | tripping balls instead of throwing them. | “女运动员不投球 改摇头” |
[14:41] | That’s perfect. | 完美 |
[14:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:46] | Hey, I love your show | 我很爱你的节目 |
[14:48] | and would kill to be considered for an internship. | 如果能去实习 我什么都愿意做 |
[14:51] | It would mean the world to me and I would do such a good job. | 我会珍惜机会 好好表现 |
[14:54] | You know what? Send me your resume. | 这样吧 |
[14:55] | I’m always setting up new projects and we’re always looking for free labor. | 把你的履历寄给我 我常有新的计划 |
[14:59] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | -免费劳工永远不嫌多 -天啊 |
[15:00] | Of course. | -太谢谢你了 -不客气 |
[15:02] | It’s time to go on. | -该上场咯 |
[15:03] | Okay, great. Thank you. | -太好了 谢谢 |
[15:06] | – Here we go. – Have a good show. | 开始咯 祝你演出顺利 |
[15:09] | Yes! | 好耶‥ |
[15:14] | Please welcome to the stage, Dan O’Connell. | 请掌声欢迎丹欧康诺 |
[15:18] | Hello! My goodness. | 大家好 |
[15:22] | Holy cow. | 天啊 这么多人啊 |
[15:24] | Hello, Essex College! | 艾赛克斯学院 你们好吗? |
[15:27] | Oh, God! A little amped up, are we? | 天啊 你们有点太兴奋了吧? |
[15:31] | Yeah, well, have we been partying with the girls’ softball team? | 你们刚跟女子 垒球队开完派对吗? |
[15:37] | That’s what I thought. | 跟我想的一样 |
[15:38] | A student named Bela helped me with that one. | 这句是一位叫贝拉的学生帮我想的 |
[15:40] | Thank you, Bela. | 谢谢贝拉 |
[15:42] | So, who’s single? | 所以‥在场有谁单身? |
[15:46] | Okay, so I’ll play the interviewer. | 我来扮演面试官 |
[15:48] | Thank you so much for applying for the job. | 谢谢你应征这份工作 |
[15:50] | What made you interested in it? | -这份工作吸引你的是什么? -这题简单 |
[15:52] | Easy, the money and the power, bitch. | 金钱与权力 贱货 |
[15:54] | That might be too honest. | 这样太诚实了 |
[15:55] | And I don’t think you should call the interviewer “bitch.” | 而且你不该叫面试官”贱货” |
[15:57] | My authenticity is my greatest gift. | 真诚是我最大的优点 |
[15:59] | Let’s start over. | 我们再来一次 |
[16:01] | How are your customer relations? | 你和顾客的关系如何? |
[16:02] | So good. And I’m not above giving a butt-squeeze to a good tipper. | 太棒了 只要小费给得够多 我愿意让他们捏我屁股 |
[16:06] | That is problematic and, I think, illegal. | 这是个问题 而且可能不合法 |
[16:09] | Can you take this seriously? | 你可以认真一点吗? |
[16:11] | Kimberly, this is impossible. | 金柏丽 这太难了 |
[16:13] | I can’t be this polite, professional little Miss Perfect. | 我没办法当 专业有礼貌的完美小姐 |
[16:17] | You don’t have to be perfect. You just have to show them the real Lila. | 你不必做到完美 你得让他们看到真正的莉拉 |
[16:20] | Not the tough, outrageous Lila who doesn’t care what people think, | 而不是强悍 口不择言 不在乎别人想法的莉拉 |
[16:24] | the one who does care. | 而是关心别人的莉拉 |
[16:27] | I don’t think I can do this. | -我觉得我做不到 |
[16:28] | Yes, you can. | -你可以的 |
[16:30] | Now, again, why do you, Lila Flores, wanna be the manager of Sips? | 我再问一次 莉拉弗洛雷斯 你为什么想当啜饮馆的经理? |
[16:35] | I started working at Sips because I needed the money. | 我来啜饮馆工作是因为需要钱 |
[16:38] | But then, I actually starting liking it. | 但我后来喜欢上这份工作 |
[16:41] | I like scheduling. | 我喜欢排班 |
[16:44] | I like making oat milk lattes and seeing how happy it makes people. | 喜欢泡燕麦奶拿铁 让人们感到快乐 |
[16:49] | Sips is my community. | 啜饮馆是我的生活圈 |
[16:52] | And I want the chance to be the leader of my community. | 我希望有机会领导这里 |
[16:57] | That was so great. | 你说得太好了 |
[16:59] | – It was? – Yes. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[17:02] | Yes, honey! I’m gonna breathe and body this thing! | 太好了 我一定能轻松过关 |
[17:06] | And just remember the most important thing I told you. | 要记得我跟你说过 最重要的那件事 |
[17:08] | I know. Wear a bra. I got this. | 我知道‥ 要穿胸罩 我知道的 |
[17:12] | And he used my joke! | 而且他用了我的笑话 |
[17:14] | Well, not my joke exactly, but my observation, | 不是我的笑话啦 是我的观察 |
[17:17] | which he turned into a funny topical shout-out, | 他把它包装成一个笑话 |
[17:18] | which is like quarter of a joke, I think. | 所以我算提供了 四分之一个笑话吧 |
[17:21] | And he agreed to consider you for an internship? That’s amazing! | 他还答应考虑让你实习? 太棒了吧 |
[17:23] | I know, right? But right now I need to hurry up and get him a beer. | 我知道 但我赶快拿啤酒给他 |
[17:26] | He specified that he wanted it ice cold. | 他指定要冰镇过的 |
[17:27] | Yeah, cool. I got it. Can I get a beer, please? | 交给我吧 可以给我一瓶啤酒吗? |
[17:29] | – No, that’s okay, I would… – Let’s go! I’m dying to meet him. | 不用 没关系‥ 走吧 我很想跟他见面 |
[17:34] | Nice to meet you guys. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[17:35] | One icy cold beer, I heard you weirdly like them like that. | 要来瓶冰镇啤酒吗? 听说你喜欢冰镇过的 |
[17:38] | – Thanks, man. – Dan, this is Eric. | -谢了 -丹 这是艾瑞克 |
[17:40] | I’m a huge fan. | 我很崇拜你 |
[17:41] | And I’m the editor-in-chief of the Catullan. | 我是《卡特兰》的总编 |
[17:43] | The Catullan? No shit! | 《卡特兰》? 不会吧 |
[17:44] | Like, half my writing staff is from the Catullan. | 我有一半的写手都是 从你们那里出来的 |
[17:46] | You run the whole thing? | 你是总编辑? |
[17:48] | Look, that’s only a big deal to, like, two dozen people in the world. | 世界上只有二十几个人 觉得这很厉害 |
[17:51] | So I’m really glad you’re one of them. | 很高兴你是其中之一 |
[17:54] | You know what? People said late night variety shows were dead, | 很多人说深夜综艺节目已死 |
[17:56] | but you’re, like, making them cool again. | 但你又让这些节目流行起来了 |
[17:57] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 |
[17:58] | You know, it is so much work, so it really means a lot. | 我下了很多工夫 你这么说我很欣慰 |
[18:02] | You know, you guys should really work | 你们应该把作品集 |
[18:03] | on your writers’ submission packets for the show. | 投稿到我的节目 |
[18:06] | – Writers’ packet? – Yeah. | -作品集? -对啊 |
[18:08] | Hypothetically, what do you like to see in a typical writers’ packet? | 你通常希望作品集 包括什么内容? |
[18:10] | Well, ideally, it would be 50 monologue jokes, | 理想中要有五十句独白笑话 |
[18:13] | three pages of segment ideas, | 三页的段子构想 |
[18:16] | a handful of sketches, some hard-hitting desk pieces, | 一些短剧和犀利的主持台段子 |
[18:18] | and nothing I’ve ever seen before. | 而且是要我以前没看过的东西 |
[18:20] | I’m gonna be real with you, Dan. | 丹 老实说 |
[18:21] | I don’t have any of that stuff, but I’m gonna work really hard tonight | 我手边没有这样的作品 但我今晚会努力写 |
[18:24] | and make sure you get it for tomorrow. | -明天一定会交给你‥ |
[18:25] | Dan, I actually have a packet that meets that criteria | -丹 我有符合标准的作品集 |
[18:27] | and I would love to have it be considered. | -我希望你能看看 |
[18:29] | Yeah, sure. You know, hey, give me your phone. | -当然可以 手机拿出来 |
[18:31] | Yeah, come on. I’m gonna put in my info in it. | 快 我给你联络方式 |
[18:34] | I like your attitude. | 我喜欢你的态度 |
[18:37] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[18:38] | Well, if you excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[18:39] | I’m gonna find a bathroom in this frat house | 我要去找这里的厕所 |
[18:41] | and I really hope a drunk guy hugs me at the urinal. | 希望有醉汉会在小便斗前拥抱我 |
[18:44] | All right, have fun. | 祝你们玩得开心 |
[18:48] | – What the hell was that? – What? | -你这是在做什么? -什么? |
[18:50] | You know how important this was to me. | 你明知这件事对我很重要 |
[18:52] | I’ve been Dan’s slave for two days now. | 我已经当他的奴隶两天了 |
[18:54] | I had to get him a Zyrtec at 2:00 a.m. last night | 我昨晚凌晨两点 还得帮他找过敏药 |
[18:56] | because Vermont makes him sneezy. | 因为他在佛蒙特州一直打喷嚏 |
[18:57] | Bela, in case you forgot, being a comedy writer is also my dream. | 贝拉 你可能忘了 成为喜剧写手也是我的梦想 |
[19:01] | Yeah, but I clearly had dibs on him. | 对 但你明明知道 是我先锁定他的 |
[19:03] | Dibs? Are you serious? This is my future, too. | 锁定? 你在说笑吗? |
[19:05] | That doesn’t change just because we’re dating. | 我也重视自己的未来 这不会因为我们交往而改变 |
[19:07] | I’m gonna do whatever it takes, just like you. | 我跟你一样 会不择手段 |
[19:14] | Great. So instead of being here until 2:00 a.m, | 太好了 现在我不只要待到凌晨两点 |
[19:17] | we’ll be here until morning. | 而是要待到明早了 |
[19:18] | And now I’m stress-eating your crappy donuts. Are you happy? | 压力太大害我开始吃 你的烂甜甜圈了 你满意了吗? |
[19:24] | Wait, you made a mistake. | 等等 你犯了一个错 |
[19:26] | By not tricking you into thinking the lab was in a different building? | 你是说忘了骗你实验室 在另一栋大楼吗? |
[19:29] | Yeah, that was a mistake. | 对 我是犯错了 |
[19:31] | No, in the lab. | 不是 我是说实验本身 |
[19:32] | I’m looking at your work, | 我在看你的纪录 |
[19:34] | and your penmanship is horrible, by the way, | 顺带一提 你的字很丑 |
[19:36] | but your math is off. | 不过你的数学算错了 |
[19:37] | We’re measuring the rate of CO2 as the yeast respires. | 我们要测量酵母菌 呼吸产生的二氧化碳 |
[19:40] | Yeast can metabolize sugar in two ways, | 酵母菌代谢糖分的方法有两种 |
[19:43] | but you didn’t account for aerobic and anaerobic. | 你没有考虑到 有氧代谢和无氧代谢 |
[19:45] | I probably just made an error because you were distracting me. | 我可能只是因为 被你分心才漏掉了 |
[19:48] | You did this before I got here. | 这是你在我来之前做的 |
[19:51] | I guess… I did. | 我想是吧 |
[19:54] | You did what? | 你说什么? |
[19:56] | I made a mistake. | -我犯了错 |
[19:57] | I guess it’s a good thing I came, | -好险我来了 |
[19:59] | otherwise you’d have ended up doing the entire thing wrong. | 否则你会做错实验 |
[20:02] | You should be grateful I spilled on your papers. | 你应该感谢我 把咖啡洒在你的报告上 |
[20:05] | Okay, you did one thing right, let’s not get carried away. | 你做对了一件事 别得意忘形了 |
[20:10] | But thank you for catching that. | 但还是谢谢你抓出我的错误 |
[20:34] | Oh, my God, it’s Tatum. | 天啊 是泰坦 |
[20:35] | Do not look, okay? I had a super embarrassing run-in with her earlier. | 别盯着她 我刚才跟她闹得很尴尬 |
[20:38] | Wait, that girl? | 等等 你是说她 |
[20:39] | Earlier I talked to her for like 20 minutes thinking it was you. | 我刚才跟她聊了二十分钟 才发现她不是你 |
[20:43] | Leighton, you should go say hi. | -蕾登 你该上去打个招呼 |
[20:44] | I can’t. It was brutal. All right? | -我没办法 刚才太难堪了 |
[20:46] | My only move now is to avoid her at all costs until I graduate. | 我现在只能想办法 躲她躲到毕业为止 |
[20:49] | Sometimes you build things up in your head | 我们有时候会想太多 |
[20:51] | and they’re really not as bad as… | 事情不像你想得那么‥ |
[20:54] | Oh, my God, she hates us. | 天啊 她是真的讨厌我们 |
[20:56] | I didn’t know it was possible to bully someone with just your eyes. | 我不知道有人 有办法用眼神霸凌别人 |
[21:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:10] | – Hey. – Oh, hi. | -你好 -是你啊 |
[21:14] | How was the comedy show? | 喜剧表演好看吗? |
[21:16] | You know what? It was great. | 说真的 很好看 |
[21:18] | There was nothing cool about it, but I fucking loved it. | 虽然一点都不酷 但我爱死那场表演了 |
[21:21] | It was fun to be around other excited Gen Pop, | 跟一般大众一起享受表演很好玩 |
[21:24] | all enjoying something together. | |
[21:26] | Wow, okay. | -是哦 |
[21:27] | So you can be as judgmental as you want, but I promise you, babe, | -要看不起我随便你 但我跟你保证 |
[21:31] | there is no way you’re as judgmental as me. | 你不可能跟我一样看不起人 |
[21:34] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[21:35] | Yeah, like, you know, I used to have those exact same Prada boots | 我以前也有那双名牌靴 |
[21:38] | until I realized that they were way too many seasons old to keep in my closet. | 后来我发现那双 已经过季太久 不能留在鞋柜 |
[21:43] | Damn! Okay. I’ve never been Prada shamed before. | 天啊 从来没有人用名牌羞辱过我 |
[21:47] | Here. Put your number in my phone. | 来 给我你的电话号码 好了 |
[21:54] | 917. Cool. | 917 酷哦 |
[21:56] | I’m from New York, too. | 我也是纽约人 |
[21:58] | I just texted you. | 我传信息给你了 |
[22:01] | New York, huh? | 纽约 是吧? |
[22:03] | Brave thing to say when you’re a 516 number. | 你的区码是516 还真敢说 |
[22:06] | Long Island. How sad. | 长岛人真可悲 |
[22:17] | Oh, my God, that’s Jackson. | 天啊 杰克森来了 |
[22:19] | Wait, that’s Jackson? | 等等 他就是杰克森? |
[22:20] | He looks like Thor’s stand-in. | 他感觉是雷神索尔的替身 |
[22:23] | Yeah, I know. But it doesn’t matter. | 我知道 但不重要了 |
[22:24] | He saw me at my lowest point and now that’s all he associates me with. | 他看过我最低潮的样子 现在他看到我 只会想到当时的我 |
[22:27] | – I’ve been med-zoned, which means… – Yeah, I get it. | -我被发病人卡了 意思是‥ -我懂 |
[22:30] | You need to practice what you preach. | 你得言行一致 |
[22:31] | I thought no one would ever see me as manager material, but you did. | 从未有人觉得我适合当主管 但你看到我的潜力 |
[22:35] | And just because no one would ever see you | 就算一亿万年都没人觉得 |
[22:38] | in a million, billion years pulling that luscious Midwestern corn-fed motherfucker | 你配得上那个 吃玉米长大的中西部猛男 |
[22:43] | does not mean that he might not be into it. | 不代表他对你没意思 |
[22:49] | Go get him. | 去追他吧 |
[22:53] | Hey, champ! How you feeling today? | 你好啊 今天感觉怎么样? |
[22:55] | While I appreciate your concern, I’m good. | 谢谢你的关心 我没事 已经完全康复了 |
[22:58] | Like, 100% healed. Not fragile, not Tiny Tim, I’m good. | 我不是小提姆 没那么脆弱 感觉好得很 |
[23:02] | It’s almost as if it never happened. | 就好像什么都没发生过一样 |
[23:03] | So you don’t have to ask me how I am anymore. | 你不必再问我感觉如何了 |
[23:07] | I’m ready for anything. | 我已经准备好了 |
[23:11] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[23:29] | Are you looking at my arms? | 你在看我的手臂吗? |
[23:31] | No, I mean, I thought you had a stain on your shirt, but you don’t. | 没有‥我以为你的衣服有污渍 但其实没有 |
[23:36] | It’s okay. I don’t mind. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[23:44] | So I’m gonna head out. | -我先走了 |
[23:45] | Yeah, sounds good. Good night. | -好啊 |
[23:47] | Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[24:06] | I’m officially serving corporate realness! | 我正式成为企业走狗了 |
[24:08] | I got the job! | 我录取了 |
[24:10] | – Oh, my God! – Hey. Congratulations. | -天啊 -恭喜你 |
[24:12] | I’m so happy the interview went well! | 面试顺利真是太好了 |
[24:14] | I still blurted out a few awkward and highly inappropriate things, | 我还是不小心说了 一些很不恰当的话 |
[24:18] | but I got the earnest shit out first, so they ate it up! | 但我先说了那些诚恳的话 所以他们买单 |
[24:20] | Should we honor your achievement by ending our shift early… | 我们是否要提早下班庆祝‥ |
[24:24] | And playing a little pong at the KJ house? | 回宿舍玩啤酒兵乓庆祝? |
[24:26] | Are you out of your minds? | 你们疯了吗? |
[24:27] | Cutting out early to dick around on the company’s dime? | 竟然想花公司的钱 提早下班鬼混? |
[24:29] | Not on my watch. Get back to work! | 想都别想 回去上班 |
[24:33] | We’re just trying to celebrate you! | -我们只是想帮你庆祝 |
[24:35] | Yeah, but the thing is… | -我知道 但是‥ |
[24:38] | I work for the man now, bitches. | 我现在是为老板工作 贱货们 |
[24:42] | And I found out I get a big ol’ bonus if I keep profits up. | 如果利润提高 我还能领到一大笔奖金 |
[24:45] | Oh, I’m gonna like this. | 我会做得很开心的 |
[24:47] | I can’t believe I miss Roger. | 真不敢相信我会想念罗杰 |
[24:55] | How’s your packet going? | 你的作品集准备好了吗? |
[24:56] | I’ve never seen you pull an all-nighter before. I’m impressed. | 我以前没看过你熬夜 我觉得很厉害 |
[24:59] | And it was way easier to sleep without all your snoring. | 没有你的打呼声 我睡得好多了 |
[25:01] | I don’t know how to do any of this shit. It’s so annoying. | 我根本不知道该怎么做 好烦哦 |
[25:04] | The only reason Eric even knows is because of years of patriarchal access | 艾瑞克会知道还不是因为 父权社会让他有办法 |
[25:07] | to the old boys’ network. | 取得老男人们的人脉 |
[25:08] | Oh, my God, it is way too early for all this angry feminist shit. | 天啊 一早就得听 愤怒女权分子的抱怨 |
[25:11] | I’ll never gonna have this submission in before Eric, | 我不可能比艾瑞克早交出去 |
[25:13] | and his is gonna be so much better. | 他一定写得比我好很多 |
[25:16] | Hey. He’s got nothing on you. Okay? | 他根本比不上你 好吗? |
[25:18] | You make me laugh every single day, even when you don’t mean to. | 你每天都能逗我笑 就连你不是在说笑的时候也是 |
[25:22] | – You’re funny as hell. – Thank you. | -你超好笑 -谢谢你 |
[25:24] | I’m sure that you’ve already impressed Dan. | 我敢说你已经让丹印象深刻 |
[25:27] | You’ve just got to take every opportunity to make him remember you. | 你只要把握机会让他记得你 |
[25:49] | Hey! Whoa. | 你来啦 |
[25:52] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:53] | You know, no one should look that good this early in the morning. | 应该没有人一大早就这么美 |
[25:56] | That’s why I look like shit. | 所以我才这么邋遢 |
[25:59] | I have the car downstairs, ready to take you to the airport. | 车子在楼下 随时可以出发去机场了 |
[26:02] | Great. I’ll get my luggage. | 好 我去拿行李 待续 谢谢观赏 |