Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Okay. So spring is officially upon us, 春天正式来临了
[00:12] and I have a very important question. 我有个很重要的问题
[00:14] Can I pull off a bucket hat? 我适合渔夫帽吗?
[00:16] – No. – Absolutely not. -不适合 -超级
[00:17] You look like a sad penis. -你看起来像忧郁的阴茎
[00:18] Okay. Got my answer. -好 我知道了
[00:19] So, my ex, Alicia, texted me and asked to meet up, 我前女友艾丽西亚传信息给我 说想跟我见面
[00:22] but things have been going really well with Tatum and I don’t wanna mess it up. 但我跟泰坦最近很好 我不想搞砸
[00:25] So, what do you think I should do? 所以‥你们觉得我该怎么办?
[00:29] Hello? What? 怎么了?
[00:30] Nothing. It’s just you never ask us for dating advice. 没什么 只是‥ 你从不会问我们感情方面的事
[00:35] We talk like this all the time. 我们一直都会聊这些
[00:36] Right. We do, but you don’t. 我们三个会 但你不会
[00:38] This is weird. 这样好奇怪
[00:40] Are you sick? -你身体不舒服吗?
[00:41] I’m fine. I just wanna know what you guys think. -没有 我只是想知道你们的想法
[00:43] Someone else go first. I’m too nervous. 你们先回答 我太紧张了
[00:45] I think you should bring it up with Tatum and see how she reacts. 我觉得你该跟泰坦说 看看她的反应
[00:48] If you care about her, you shouldn’t see Alicia behind her back. 如果你在乎她 就不该偷见艾丽西亚
[00:52] – Was that okay? – Yeah, that’s smart. I’ll do that. -你觉得呢? -挺明智的 就这么做
[00:55] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[00:56] Whitney! 惠妮
[00:57] – Hey. – Hey, you good? 你还好吗?
[00:59] I thought you had a class right now. 我以为你在上课
[01:01] We’re going on a date tonight. If that’s cool with you. 我们今晚去约会吧 如果你愿意
[01:05] You walked all the way over here to tell me we’re going on a date? 你大老远走过来只是要告诉我这个?
[01:08] Yeah. Keep up. 对 脑子动快点
[01:10] Okay. And where is it exactly we’d been going on this date? 好哦 那我们要去哪里?
[01:13] A restaurant. Somewhere with good Yelp reviews. 找间评论好的餐厅吧 不知道
[01:15] I don’t know. I’ll figure that out later. Could you just please answer? 我待会儿再想 -你可以快点回答吗?
[01:17] – Geez. Okay. Yes. Fine. – Great. -天啊 好啦 好
[01:21] Is his confidence working for anyone else? Because it’s really working for me. 你们喜欢他的自信吗? 我很喜欢耶
[01:24] – Yes. – I’m into it. -喜欢 -我也是
[01:25] His BDE was off the charts. 他的”大老二自信”爆棚
[01:27] You know who I’ve always thought has BDE? 知道谁在我心目中
[01:29] Aladdin. 有”大老二自信”吗 就是阿拉丁
[01:32] Whitney, does BDE really correlate to a BD, 惠妮 他的老二真的大吗?
[01:34] or is the E a separate thing, without the D being B? 还是他虽然有自信 但老二不大?
[01:36] – What? – It was an important question, -你说什么?
[01:38] so I will ask again. -这个问题很重要 你听好了
[01:49] Ugh, we need to switch up the playlist. 我们得换个歌单
[01:52] The music in here is stale as hell. 这里的音乐好无聊
[01:53] Get cultured, Lila. 有点艺术教养吧 莉拉
[01:55] Chopin was the Pitbull of his day, okay? 萧邦可是那个年代的嘻哈斗牛梗
[01:57] Guys, I was doing a word scramble in the school newspaper, 你们俩 我刚在玩校刊上的词汇游戏
[02:00] and guess who I saw an article about? Canaan. 猜猜我看到了关于谁的文章
[02:02] Oh, my God! -迦南 -我的天啊
[02:04] Damn it, they used my high school graduation picture? 可恶 他们用我高中毕业的照片?
[02:06] You look good! 你很帅耶
[02:07] You look like Michael B. Jordan, but nerdier! 像书呆子版的麦克B乔登
[02:10] They’re giving him the Economic Department’s Young Entrepreneur Award. 他得了经济系的青年企业家奖
[02:13] What? You’re into business? 什么 你对商业感兴趣?
[02:15] Then why the fuck are you so bad at the cash register? 那你为何那么不会用收银机?
[02:18] Okay, you know what? It’s not that big of a deal. 好了 这没什么大不了
[02:20] I just really don’t feel the need to advertise it to the world. 我只是觉得没必要让别人知道
[02:23] Well, I just posted it on my Gram, so say that to 49 people. 我刚发了文 已经有49人知道了
[02:25] Well, I guess it’s out there now. 看来是无法保密了
[02:27] You are going to be honored at the Econ Department’s annual banquet. 你会在经济系的年度晚宴上受到表彰
[02:30] – That’s gonna be fancy AF. Fancy and fun. – No, girl. 一定会很不得了 高级又好玩
[02:34] Yeah. Look, I don’t even think I’m gonna go. -不会的 姐妹 -我应该不会参加
[02:36] The last thing I need is a bunch of 90-year-olds 我不想听一些老人说我长得多体面
[02:37] telling me how clean-cut I look.
[02:39] Canaan, you have to go. 迦南 你得参加
[02:40] This is a huge accomplishment and you deserve recognition. 这是很了不起的成就 你该得到认可
[02:44] Okay, I’ll think about it. 好 我会再想想
[02:46] Oh, my God. 天啊
[02:48] I did not know he was smart like this. 我都不知道他这么聪明
[02:50] Have you ever won an award? 你得过奖吗?
[02:52] No. But I stole a Latin Grammy once. 没有 但我偷过拉丁格莱美奖的奖杯
[02:59] Good work, ladies. 做得很好 女士们
[03:01] Lift that leg, Tatum. 腿抬高点 泰坦
[03:03] Use that pelvic floor or lose it. 骨盆要多用才会健康
[03:05] What does that even mean? 那是什么意思?
[03:07] I don’t know, but you should work on it. 我不知道 但你最好努力点
[03:10] Okay. Let’s take a quick water break, guys. 好 喝水休息一下吧
[03:14] Hey, do you think it’s weird that we haven’t talked 你会不会觉得
[03:16] about our past relationships yet? 我们都没聊过感情史很怪?
[03:18] I mean, not really. 还好
[03:19] Weren’t you closeted before me? 你不是在跟我交往后才出柜?
[03:21] I don’t need to hear about every single dude named Kyle 我没必要了解你为了装成直女
[03:23] you reluctantly kissed to keep up appearances. 而逼自己亲的那些男生
[03:26] Okay, well, I only ask because my ex, Alicia, texted me. 好 我问这个是因为‥ 我前女友艾丽西亚传了信息给我
[03:32] And? 然后呢?
[03:33] And… I don’t know, 我不知道
[03:35] I was just wondering if you would be cool with me seeing an ex. 我想知道你是否能接受我见前女友
[03:39] Leighton, of course. 蕾登 当然可以
[03:41] I mean, do I look like a person who gets threatened? 我像是会被威胁到的人吗?
[03:43] Also, I am tight with literally every single one of my exes. 而且我跟每个前女友都很好
[03:46] Brandi, included. 包括布兰迪 等等
[03:49] – Wait, you dated our instructor? – I did. 你跟我们教练交往过? 对 而且说真的
[03:52] And, honestly, sex with her was a lot like a Pilates class. 跟她上床很像在上皮拉提斯课
[03:55] So much counting. 经常会数数
[03:58] My point is, I am totally cool with you seeing an ex. 总之 我完全不介意你见前女友
[04:01] – Then I will. – Cool. -那我就去见她了 -好
[04:03] Also, in the spirit of honesty, I did pay Brandi to go easy on me today. 那我再坦白一件事 我付了布兰迪钱 让她今天不要对我太严格
[04:09] You’re doing a great job today, Leighton. Incredible core engagement. 你今天表现很棒 蕾登 核心肌群很有力
[04:12] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[04:18] Ladies, I have a huge announcement. 女士们
[04:20] Okay. 我要宣布一件大事
[04:22] The Foxy is getting a featured write-up in The Essex View. 《艾赛克斯观点》 要撰写关于《狐狸精》的报道了
[04:25] Shut up! -太酷了 -认真的吗?
[04:26] Are you serious? Bela, that’s amazing! 贝拉 太好了
[04:28] I know, I know. This is gonna put us on the same level as the Catullan. 没错‥ 如此我们就能跟《卡特兰》匹敌
[04:31] Every alumni and student reads this magazine. 所有校友和学生都会读这本杂志
[04:33] That’s like, God, I’m bad at math, but like a billion people at least. 会有‥天啊 我数学太烂了 但至少会有十亿人看到
[04:37] Oh, my God. What caught their attention? Was it my frequent use of all caps? 天啊 他们怎么注意到我们的? 是因为我经常用大写字母吗?
[04:41] Yeah. Anyway, they’re sending a reporter 对 总之呢
[04:44] to our next meeting to take photos and stuff. 下次开会时 他们会派记者来拍照之类的
[04:45] We should all wear matching T-shirts with our respective nicknames on them. 我们该穿写着各自绰号的同款上衣
[04:49] We have nicknames? -我们有绰号?
[04:50] Yeah, I’ve just been waiting for an opportunity to use them. -对 我只是在等对的时机拿出来用
[04:53] – Belly Button, Jo Cool. – No, thank you. -肚脐贝贝 酷酷乔 -不用 谢谢
[04:55] – Spanky. – I like that. -打屁精 理智线 -我喜欢
[04:56] – Marbles. – No. Dear God, no. 天啊 拜托不要
[04:58] I will be curating everything for this piece, okay? 报道的事就都交给我 好吗?
[05:01] We cannot waste this opportunity. 我们不能浪费这个机会
[05:02] Everybody needs to take us seriously after this. 一定要让别人觉得我们有真本事
[05:05] Yeah. And on that note, 没错 说到这个
[05:06] everybody please Slack me your T-shirt sizes by 6:00 a.m. tomorrow. 请所有人在明早六点前给我上衣尺寸
[05:10] No, no matching shirts. 别再想同款上衣了
[05:11] Everyone come in looking your absolute best. 所有人都要好好打扮
[05:13] Okay, Taco Bela. 好 塔可贝拉
[05:15] Just came up with that one. So good. 我刚想出来的 太棒了
[05:22] This place has over 2,000 reviews on Yelp and a four and a half star average rating. 这间在网站上有超过两千人评论 综合评分是4点5颗星
[05:26] It’s a culinary unicorn. 可说是餐饮界的独角兽
[05:28] Wow. Those statistics sound delicious. 这些数字听起来真可口
[05:31] I’ll start you two off with some waters 先帮两位上水
[05:33] and give you a minute to look over the menu. 你们可以先看一下菜单
[05:34] Actually, I’ve looked online, so we’re ready. 我在网络上看过了 可以点餐了
[05:37] I’ll have the Kobe beef medallions. 我要神户菲力牛排
[05:40] I guess we’re just immediately ordering. 看来我们要直接点餐了
[05:42] Yeah. I will do the Caesar salad. 好 我要凯萨沙拉
[05:45] I didn’t find it yet, but I’m sure you have one. 我还没看完 但一定有吧
[05:48] I’d skip the salad if I were you. 我不建议点沙拉
[05:50] A number of reviewers called the croutons “forgettable,” so… 有些评论说这里的面包丁不怎么样
[05:54] I will take my chances. 我想吃吃看
[05:57] Sorry to salad-splain. 抱歉那样评论沙拉
[05:58] I just wanna make sure everything about this night goes perfectly. 我只是想确保今晚一切顺利
[06:01] Yeah, I get that. 我懂
[06:03] But, you know, you can relax. 但你可以放松点
[06:05] I’m totally relaxed. 我非常放松
[06:08] So, do you have any siblings? 你有兄弟姐妹吗?
[06:10] Yes, I do. 有
[06:13] Cool. 酷
[06:16] Excuse me. Hi. 不好意思
[06:17] I never do this, but could I send this water back? 我平时不会这样要求 但可以把水收走吗?
[06:20] – Of course. – Had kind of have a weird smell to it. -当然 -味道有点奇怪
[06:22] No problem. 没问题
[06:31] Hey, can I talk to you for a second? 能跟你聊聊吗?
[06:33] Yes, please. I need a break. 可以 我刚好想休息
[06:34] Lila’s making me stack these cups to be exactly 5’11” 莉拉叫我把纸杯叠到180公分高
[06:37] so that she’ll know how tall men are when they come in. 这样她就能知道来的男人有多高
[06:39] Right. 好 是这样的
[06:40] Well, I thought about what you said, and you’re right, 我想过了 你说得对
[06:43] so I’m gonna go to the Econ Banquet. 我会去那场晚宴
[06:45] That’s great. 太好了
[06:46] Accepting an award in person is the right thing to do. 得奖人就是该亲自领奖
[06:49] Unless it’s the Oscars and you’re a British actor 除非是得了奥斯卡奖 又无法到场的英国演员
[06:50] who can’t make the trip. Then I get it. -那样我就能理解
[06:52] Okay. Would you wanna come with? -好 你想跟我一起去吗?
[06:56] Oh, my God! I’d be honored to be there and support you. 天啊 能去支持你是我的荣幸
[06:58] I am so touched you thought of me. 你想到我让我好感动
[07:00] It’s not that deep. I asked Zoe, but she’s busy, so… 别这么夸张啦 我问了佐伊 但她在忙 所以‥
[07:04] Okay, well, no matter. 好
[07:05] I’m still really freaking pumped. 没关系 我还是很兴奋
[07:08] I don’t own any formal gloves. 我没有礼服手套
[07:10] But, judging from the look you’re giving me, I won’t need them. 但你摆出了那个表情
[07:13] Yeah. 代表我不需要
[07:20] The cactus looks like a penis. 这株仙人掌长得像阴茎
[07:21] I just think it sends the wrong message for a women’s center. 我觉得不适合代表女性中心
[07:24] One, that’s exclusionary territory. 首先 这么说会排挤到人
[07:26] And, two, succulents are inherently feminist. 再来 多肉植物本质上就是女权主义者
[07:30] They thrive in environments that are trying to kill them. 它们生长在充满危险的环境里
[07:32] Also, I spent $20 on this and we’re not throwing it away. 而且这个花了我二十元 不能丢
[07:35] Can we just get an orchid to help balance it out? 可以再种朵兰花平衡一下吗?
[07:37] You know what, I’m gonna to say it. 我就直说了
[07:39] Orchids remind me of penises, too. 兰花也会让我想到阴茎
[07:41] I think it’s interesting that you guys can see genitals 我觉得很有趣
[07:45] in literally everything around you. 你们看什么都能联想到生殖器
[07:47] Leighton! Consent to hug? 蕾登 可以抱一下吗?
[07:49] Consent. Hi! 可以 你好呀
[07:51] My tarot cards told me you’d be coming back. 我的塔罗牌之前就说你会回来
[07:55] Hey, stranger, how’s it going? -好久不见 你还好吗?
[07:56] Good. Good. How are you? -很好 你呢?
[07:58] I’m good. I’ve been really busy, you know, studying, speaking truth to power, 我很好 最近很忙 读书 主持正义
[08:02] building a little library outside the women’s center. 在女性中心外盖一间小图书馆
[08:04] It’s a squirrel toilet now. 那里现在都是松鼠的大小便
[08:07] So, what’s up? Why did you ask me to come here? 所以有什么事? 怎么想要我来?
[08:10] No real reason. I just thought it’d be nice to catch up. 没什么事 只是想聊聊近况
[08:15] But since you’re here, do you want to help us 但既然你来了
[08:17] put together care packages for struggling trans youth? 要不要帮我们 为困苦的跨性别青年准备关怀包?
[08:21] So, you invited me here for free physical labor then? 所以你是叫我来当免费劳工的?
[08:25] – Yes. – Yeah. -对 -好
[08:26] Yeah, but it shouldn’t take too long ’cause we only have like 1,200 left, so… 但不会花太多时间 因为只剩一千两百包要准备 所以‥
[08:30] – Okay. – Okay. -好吧 -好
[08:38] I missed it here. 我很想念这里
[08:39] Also, is it just me, or has it gotten dirtier? 而且这里是不是变脏了?
[08:42] We’ve switched to using environmentally friendly cleaning products. 我们换用环保清洁剂
[08:45] They don’t work. 都清不干净
[08:48] So, I heard you came out in, like, a really prolific way. 我听说你向很多人出柜了
[08:52] Who told you? -是谁跟你说的?
[08:53] You know, just several of my friends who you hooked up with. -我一些跟你上床过的朋友
[08:56] – Same here. – Both my friends told me. -我也是这么听说的 -我的两个朋友跟我说的
[08:58] I’m glad I could provide entertainment for you guys while I was away. 很高兴我不在时还能娱乐你们
[09:02] Also, I am very impressed with these care packages. 而且这些关怀包真的很令我惊艳
[09:05] This fruit leather is expensive. 这个软糖卷很贵
[09:07] Yeah, because these kids deserve the good stuff. 对啊 这些孩子应该要吃好用好
[09:09] But, dude, it’s not cheap. 但真的不便宜
[09:11] I mean, financially we’re barely hanging in there. 我们快入不敷出了
[09:13] Which is why we’re throwing a fundraiser tomorrow. 所以我们明天会办场募款活动
[09:16] It’s a costume party where we are all dressing up as queer icons. 是变装派对 要打扮成酷儿界的代表人物
[09:20] I’m either going as Rachel Maddow or the Green M&M. 我打算扮成瑞秋梅道 或绿色巧克力豆
[09:23] I know you hate that stuff, but you should come if you want. 我知道你讨厌这种活动 但是‥ 如果你想 你可以来
[09:28] Sure. I’ll go. 好啊 我会去
[09:29] Oh, can I bring a guest? I’ve sort of been seeing someone. 我可以携伴去吗? 我最近有对象
[09:33] And you’re going out in public with her? You’ve changed, Murray. 你要跟她一起参加公开活动? 你变了 莫瑞
[09:37] Well, you are making funny jokes today, so I guess we’ve both changed. 你今天很风趣 所以我俩应该都变了吧
[09:43] You should bring your new girl. I’ll be really excited to meet her. 你应该要带新女友来 我会很期待认识她
[09:47] – Cool. – Yeah. 好
[09:53] I’m so glad we’re finally doing a clothing swap. 很高兴我们终于要交换衣服了
[09:55] I’m so sick of all the dumb clothes I brought to Essex. 我受不了我带来的那些丑衣服了
[09:57] Anyone feel free to take the dress I wore my date with Andrew. 欢迎拿我跟安德鲁约会时穿的衣服 这东西被诅咒了
[09:59] – Shit’s cursed. – How was it? -约会如何?
[10:01] Very bad and awkward. -很糟 超尴尬
[10:03] It’s like we suddenly had no chemistry at all. 好像我们之间突然没火花了
[10:06] Which is weird because the sex is so good. 这很奇怪 因为跟他上床很开心
[10:08] Yeah, maybe you ruined it by going on a date. 或许你们不该约会的
[10:10] You know, some things are just better casual. 有些事最好还是随兴点
[10:13] If you had a bad time, he probably did, too. 如果你不开心 他应该也是
[10:15] I’m sure he’s on board to go back to the way things were. 他一定会同意回到以前的关系
[10:17] Right, but how do I backslide into casual sex after we’ve been on a date? 也是 但在约过会后 要怎么退回没有承诺的床伴?
[10:21] Just pretend it never happened. 假装没约过会就好
[10:22] If he brings it up, change the subject or just start kissing him. 他要是提起 就转移话题或开始亲他
[10:25] So you’re saying I should straight up gaslight his ass? 你是要我洗脑他?
[10:28] I like that idea. 我喜欢这个想法
[10:30] This dress is perfect for my photo shoot with the Foxy. 这件裙子很适合穿去 拍《狐狸精》报道的照片
[10:32] It’ll make my breasts look really smart. 会让我的胸部看起来很聪明
[10:35] Does anyone have something formal? 谁有礼服吗?
[10:36] I need something to wear to an Econ Banquet. 我要适合穿去经济系晚宴的衣服
[10:38] Canaan’s getting an award and I’m going with him. 迦南要去领奖 我会陪他去
[10:41] – Wait, really? – As a friend, of course. -等等 真的? -以朋友身份
[10:42] Whitney, you don’t mind, right? -惠妮
[10:44] Yeah, of course. Totally cool with it. 你不介意吧? -当然不介意
[10:45] – But is Jackson okay with that? – Yeah. -但杰克森能接受吗?
[10:47] Hot guys don’t get jealous like normals. -当然 型男不会嫉妒普通人
[10:49] You know, I might have something for you. Here. 我或许有适合的 给你
[10:55] This is perfect. 天啊 这件很完美
[10:57] – It’s cute. – Yeah. 很好看
[10:58] Oh, Leighton, do you have shoes that match this dress that I’m taking from you? 蕾登 你有鞋子能搭这件裙子吗?
[11:02] You know, I am starting to suspect 我开始怀疑‥
[11:04] that the reason that you guys wanted to do this clothing swap 你们之所以会想交换衣服
[11:07] was so that you could take my objectively nicer and more expensive clothing. 是想拿走我比较好看 又比较贵的衣服
[11:10] – What? – No. -什么? -没有
[11:11] We did plan that, yes. 的确是这样
[11:20] I’m actually really excited to show you this. 我很期待给你看看这里
[11:22] Over here we have the Foxy’s temporary headquarters. 这里是《狐狸精》的临时总部
[11:26] Got it. Where are you moving to? 好 你们打算搬去哪里?
[11:28] Well, we’re… 我们‥
[11:31] Choosing between a bunch of really beautiful and big office spaces, 看过很多美丽又宽敞的办公空间
[11:34] but we haven’t decided on one yet. 但还没决定要哪个
[11:36] – Nice. – Yes, exactly what she said. -好 -没错 就像她说的
[11:38] We have a lot of options. Like, too many, honestly. 我们选择很多 甚至有点太多了
[11:41] Okay. So, tell me, what’s it like going up 好 那告诉我
[11:44] against a male-dominated institution like the Catullan? 与像《卡特兰》那样 由男性主导的机构竞争是什么感觉?
[11:47] Well, I’d never even heard of the Catullan until I joined. 我加入前都没听过他们
[11:49] And I don’t care about those limp-dick idiots, 我也不在乎那些阳萎的笨蛋
[11:52] and you can directly quote me, Lila Flores. 你可以直接引用我的话 我叫莉拉弗洛雷斯
[11:54] We don’t wanna define ourselves against another school magazine. 我们不想被当作 与其他校刊竞争的杂志
[11:56] What we’d really rather talk about is some of the exciting work we’re doing 而是比较想讨论
[12:00] as a groundbreaking new organization. 我们作为开创性的组织都做了什么
[12:02] – I would love to hear more about that. – I’ll take that one. 我洗耳恭听 这个由我回答
[12:05] A lot of people don’t know this, 很多人不知道这件事
[12:06] but most of our best writing is in T-shirt form. 但我们最擅长的是‥ 写衣服上的文字
[12:12] I think what Carla is hinting at is, well, that… “终结者卡拉” 我觉得卡拉想说的是
[12:16] Well, I think comedy has historically been a dude’s game. 一直以来展现幽默都是男性专属
[12:19] People celebrate men for being ridiculous, 搞笑的男人会被夸奖
[12:21] but when women do it, we’re labeled as crazy, 但女人搞笑就会被视为疯子
[12:24] or shrill or unappealing. 丑女或是没有吸引力
[12:27] We just wanna show that we can not only be funny in the same ways guys are, 我们只是想证明 女性能跟男性一样好笑
[12:31] but funnier because, unlike male comedy, we actually have something new to say. 甚至更好笑 因为不同于男性幽默 我们的笑话令人耳目一新
[12:35] Hey, that was beautiful. 你说得很好
[12:36] Yeah, I love that. 对 我觉得很棒
[12:38] Amanda Gorman here. 像倡导平权的诗人
[12:39] How about we take a few pictures? 要不要拍几张照片?
[12:41] Finally! 终于
[12:43] Oh, my God.
[12:44] Who wants to do Charlie’s Angels with me? -谁想跟我摆”霹雳娇娃”的姿势?
[12:46] You know what would be a great pose? You standing directly behind me. -你站我后面就好
[12:49] Ready? Six, seven, eight. 准备好了吗? 六 七 八
[12:54] And the weird thing is, he was right. 而奇怪的是 他说得对
[12:56] Totally forgettable croutons. -面包丁真的很一般
[12:57] All croutons are forgettable. -任何面包丁都不怎么样
[12:59] Threes! 三分球
[13:01] Hey, yo, Bio Bro’s got hops. 生物学狂人真会跳
[13:04] I see why you’re dating him now. -我懂你为何跟他交往了
[13:06] – We are not dating. – Well, he’s kind of hot. -我们没在交往 他还挺性感的
[13:08] Sorry I called him a human filing cabinet. 抱歉我之前叫他”人体资料柜”
[13:10] Whit! What’s up? 小惠 你好吗?
[13:13] – Stay with me, please. – Hell no. He didn’t say my name. -拜托不要走 -才不要 他又没叫我
[13:17] Hey. 天啊
[13:18] Wow. You in athletic shorts. 你穿着运动短裤
[13:20] That’s not something I ever thought I’d see. 没想到你也会穿
[13:22] Yeah, take this in. Remember it. 好好看一下 记住这个画面
[13:25] So, I had fun on our date last night. We should do it again. 昨晚约会我很开心 该再约一次
[13:27] Yeah, we can talk about that later. 这个待会儿再说
[13:29] But first you need to witness me on this court. 你得先见识一下我的篮球本领
[13:32] Yeah.
[13:34] You know, playing soccer doesn’t make you automatically good at every sport, right? 你知道会踢足球 不代表你擅长任何运动吧?
[13:38] Well, I bet you couldn’t take me one-on-one. 我赌你不敢跟我一对一
[13:41] Okay. I was voted MVP in my junior varsity team three years in a row. 我曾连续三年被评为 篮球后备队的最有价值球员
[13:44] Really? Wow. 真的吗?
[13:48] They do MVP on JV teams? That’s adorable. 后备队还会选最有价值球员? 太可爱了
[13:51] Okay, let’s do this. 好 开始吧
[13:54] – Actually, you know what? Shoot it. – Just take it? -算了 你直接投吧 -直接投?
[13:56] A hundred percent. Yeah, I don’t believe in that. 对 我不相信
[13:58] Oh, okay. That’s fair. That’s fine. -好 没关系 -你不会进的
[14:01] Bet you believe in it now, huh? 现在相信了吧 -抱歉 -我真的‥
[14:40] I’ve never been to an Econ Banquet before. Lots of vests. 我从没参加过经济系晚宴 好多人穿西装背心
[14:46] – I’m having fun though. – Cool. I’m glad. 但我很开心 那就好
[14:49] Before I forget, can I borrow three dollars? 趁我还没忘 我能跟你借三块钱吗?
[14:51] I have to pee, but I’ve been avoiding the bathroom 我想上厕所 但一直忍着
[14:53] because I don’t have cash to tip the attendant. 因为我没有小费能给服务生
[14:55] You can still go. 没有也可以去
[14:57] Okay, everybody, get excited. It’s time we gave out some awards. 好 各位 期待一下 颁奖时间到了
[15:02] First up is the Marin Koljan Award, which is awarded once a year 首先是马林可坚奖
[15:07] to the student that most embodies a moral and ethical approach to entrepreneurship. 颁发给每年最能体现出 道德伦理精神的学生企业家
[15:12] This year’s winner is an incredible student, 今年的得主是位很了不起的学生
[15:14] who, in addition to finishing at the top of three of my classes… 他不仅在我的三门课上排名第一
[15:17] …also founded a charitable startup 也创办了一个慈善机构
[15:19] that helps to offset the crippling cost of Alzheimer’s treatments. 为阿兹海默症患者 补助治疗所需的昂贵费用
[15:22] An issue that is sadly near and dear to his family. 他的家族也很不幸地深受此疾病所苦
[15:25] Damn, Canaan. For your sake, I hope you don’t have to follow this guy. 天啊 迦南 为了你好 希望你不是在这个人后面
[15:29] This year’s winner is Canaan Greene. 今年的得主是‥ 迦南格林
[15:32] Wait. That was you? 等等 是你?
[15:47] Hey! Wait, who are you dressed as? 等等 你打扮成谁?
[15:50] Was Elle Woods queer? -艾莉伍兹是酷儿吗?
[15:51] No, this isn’t a costume. -我没有变装
[15:52] Only time I’d ever consider dressing on theme is for the Met Gala. 只有”大都会艺术博物馆慈善晚宴” 会让我考虑依主题打扮
[15:55] Who are you supposed to be? 你打扮成谁?
[15:57] Carol. 卡萝
[16:00] From the movie Carol. “因为爱你”的卡萝
[16:01] No? 不知道吗?
[16:04] – So, you have never been here before? – Not once. 所以你从没来过这里? -从来没有
[16:06] Okay. Well, I am excited to show you around. -好 我很期待带你参观
[16:10] Ginger, Tova! -金吉 托娃
[16:11] – You guys look great. – Thank you. 你们的打扮很棒 -谢啦
[16:14] This is Tatum. 这位是泰坦
[16:15] I’m not dressed up. 我没有变装
[16:18] Well, Tova, I am obsessed with your Mr. Peanut costume. 托娃 我好喜欢你的花生先生打扮
[16:22] I’m not dressed like a peanut. I’m Marlene Dietrich. 我不是扮成花生 是玛琳黛德丽
[16:25] That is my bad. The hat threw me off. 我搞错了 帽子太像了
[16:27] Told you. M&M, peanut. Food groups. People think food groups. 就说吧 你是巧克力 我就是花生 别人会以为我们都扮食物
[16:30] Maybe try a German accent! 你可以试试用德国口音说话
[16:32] Hey! Carol! 卡萝
[16:35] Hold me closer, tall, blonde dancers! 抱紧点 高高的金发舞者
[16:37] Okay. 好哦 艾尔顿
[16:39] You know, little known fact, the El in Elton actually stands for lesbian. 众所周知 艾尔顿也有蕾丝边的意思 艾丽西亚
[16:43] Well, Alicia, this is Tatum. Tatum, this is Alicia. 这位是泰坦 泰坦 这位是艾丽西亚
[16:45] It is so nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[16:47] Just so you know, I usually wear way bigger sunglasses than this. 我得告诉你 我平时戴的墨镜比这副大多了
[16:49] Fun party. 派对很好玩
[16:52] I love all the rainbows. So on the nose. 我喜欢那些彩虹 很符合主题
[16:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[16:57] You know, Leighton actually had this great idea to have a silent auction 蕾登想到要办无声拍卖会帮我们募款
[17:00] to help us raise money, so please feel free to buy something or everything. 所以你可以买点东西 或是‥
[17:04] Well, we will take a look. -全都买下 -我们会看看
[17:06] We’re gonna announce all the winners at 10:00. 我们会在十点公布得标者
[17:08] Oh, we’ll be long gone by then. 我们不会待到十点
[17:10] Or maybe we’ll still be here. 但也或许还会在这儿
[17:13] Let’s go get a drink. 我们去拿饮料吧
[17:14] We will see you around? 待会儿见?
[17:16] Of course. All right. Have fun, guys. 当然 好好享受
[17:24] Jess is never on campus, 洁西从不会来学校
[17:25] so it’ll be impossible… 所以不可能‥
[17:27] Hey, Bela. Thanks for coming by on such short notice. 贝拉 谢谢你即时赶来
[17:29] I just wanted to get your eyes on the Foxy profile before we went to press, 我想在发布前 先让你看看《狐狸精》的简介
[17:32] see if you have any corrections. 看看是否要修改
[17:33] Of course. And if I see any mistakes, should I just yell “Stop the presses”? 好 如果我看到错误 要大喊”停止发布”吗?
[17:37] Yeah. Please don’t yell that. 拜托别喊
[17:38] Here it is. 请看
[17:41] Yeah. I think it’s my finest work since 我觉得这是我的杰作
[17:43] I ranked all the murals on campus by how racist they are. 自从我做了 学校壁画的种族歧视程度排名后
[17:46] No, I mean, this looks more like a profile of me than the Foxy as a whole. 比起杂志社的简介 这比较像我的个人简介
[17:49] Yeah, I tried to spread it around, 对 我试过要纳进更多人
[17:51] but your quotes were funnier and more passionate. 但你的话比较好笑 也更有热情
[17:53] You were also the loudest, which might have factored into things. 或许也因为你嗓门比较大
[17:57] I guess I’m just worried that the other editors might feel a little left out. 我只是担心其他编辑会觉得被忽略了
[18:00] Well, if you want, I can use this group photo instead. 如果你想 我可以换成这张合照
[18:04] And I can add in a few more quotes from the other girls to even it out. 然后加一些其他女生的话平衡一下
[18:09] I don’t know. -我不知道
[18:10] Whatever you want, just tell me. -决定如何再告诉我吧
[18:11] I have to write, like, 20 alumni obituaries 我得写二十篇校友的讣闻
[18:14] and there’s not that many ways to say “dead white businessman.” 但又没有多少方式能形容 “死去的白人企业家”
[18:18] Let’s keep it as it is. 维持原样就行了
[18:19] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗? -对
[18:21] Great. Cool. Thanks. 好 谢谢
[18:28] Hey, thanks again for coming. 再次感谢你陪我来
[18:29] Oh, my gosh, my pleasure. Thanks for letting me eat your dessert. 这是我的荣幸 谢谢你让我吃你的甜点 不客气
[18:32] No problem. It was brutal watching the server tell you 看到服务生告诉你盘子上的花不能吃
[18:34] the flowers on the plate weren’t edible. 让我于心不忍
[18:43] – Should we… – Sure. 我们要‥ 当然好
[18:51] Hey, so why did you never tell me about your mom’s Alzheimer’s? 你怎么没说过你妈患了阿兹海默症?
[18:54] Sick parents don’t usually come up casually in conversation. 平时聊天不太会聊到父母的病
[18:58] Really? I told you about my dad’s gout on the first day of work. 真的吗? 我第一天上班就告诉你我爸会痛风
[19:00] I remember. Those photos will haunt me forever. 我记得 我永远不会忘记那些照片
[19:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:07] There’s not much to tell, really. 其实没什么好说的
[19:09] She spent most of her time taking care of us, 她大部分时间都在照顾我们
[19:11] so it’s time for us to take care of her. 所以现在该换我们照顾她了
[19:15] Oh, and her name is Paulette and she loves Judge Judy reruns. 她叫宝莲 喜欢看”茱蒂法官”重播
[19:18] – Is that what you meant? – Yes. -你是想知道这些吗? -对
[19:21] Well, if you need anything ever, I’m here. 需要什么就说一声
[19:25] I appreciate that. 谢谢你
[19:42] Leighton, remember when we said a safe word to say when we wanna leave? 蕾登 记得想走时要说的暗号吗?
[19:46] Well, I potassium need us to get our potassiums out of here 我”钾”希望快点离开这里
[19:49] or I won’t potassium you tonight. 否则我今晚就不”钾”你
[19:50] Sure, I get it. I just, I think I should bid on something before we leave. 好 懂了 我只是‥ 觉得该在离开前找个东西出价
[19:55] It’s kinda cute they thought they could raise money 他们觉得能靠拍卖垃圾募款挺可爱的
[19:57] by auctioning off things that are arguably garbage.
[20:00] I mean, what is this, other than being fucking ugly? 像这个 除了丑还能干嘛?
[20:02] That’s a pinch pot I made in pottery class. 那是我在陶艺课上做的手捏陶壶
[20:04] It took me 70 hours. 花了我七十小时
[20:07] Well, I love it so much, I will not let anyone else have it. 我喜欢极了 我不会让任何人买到
[20:12] Two hundred dollars? Wow. Thanks, Leighton. 两百元? 谢谢 蕾登
[20:15] Do you want ten more that didn’t turn out as good? -还有十个没那么漂亮的
[20:17] – I’ll let you know. – Okay. 你要吗? -我考虑一下
[20:22] Okay, so I can tell you’re mad. 好 我看得出你在生气
[20:24] Guess I’m the asshole now? -看来现在我才是王八蛋了?
[20:25] Yeah. You are being kind of an asshole. -对 你挺讨人厌的
[20:26] You don’t know Ginger. 你不了解金吉
[20:28] She is gonna be unpacking that in therapy for the rest of her life. 她这辈子都会跟咨询师说这件事
[20:31] I am sorry, but this place smells like a wet thrift shop. 抱歉 但这里闻起来 像潮湿的二手物品商店
[20:34] I’m surprised you like it so much. 没想到你这么喜欢这里
[20:37] Maybe you don’t know me as well as you think. 或许你不像你想的那么了解我
[20:40] Sure, these people make crafts like child mental patients, 虽然她们的手艺跟儿童精神病患一样
[20:42] but they are my friends. And I don’t like how judgmental you’re being right now. 但他们是我朋友 我不喜欢你这样品头论足
[20:46] This coming from a person who once bragged about being more judgmental than me? 但你还炫耀过自己 比我更爱品头论足
[20:49] Yup. Well, maybe dating you has made me realize 对 或许跟你交往让我意识到‥
[20:53] that the things we have in common 我们的共同点就是我想改变的地方
[20:55] are the things that I wanna change about myself.
[21:00] Y’all okay? 你们还好吗?
[21:02] Uh, yeah, I’m good. 没事
[21:04] I just wanna focus on having a good time. 我只是想好好享受
[21:06] – You wanna have a good time? – Yep. -你想好好享受? -对
[21:08] Well, get ready for some karaoke because I think that Eleanor Roosevelt 等下会有唱歌表演
[21:12] and Frida Kahlo are about to duet on “The Boy Is Mine.” 爱莲娜罗斯福和芙烈达卡萝 好像要对唱”那个男生属于我”
[21:16] – Come on. – Okay. -走吧 -好
[21:24] That was really fun. 刚才真好玩
[21:26] You’re welcome to stay. Sorry I only have one pillow. 你可以留下过夜 抱歉只有一颗枕头
[21:29] Oh, that’s okay. But what are you gonna sleep on? 没关系 但你要拿什么当枕头?
[21:38] I just never would’ve guessed you and I would be together, dating. 我从没想过我们会交往
[21:43] I like it. 我喜欢这样
[21:45] Come here. 过来
[21:47] Oh, okay. 好
[21:52] Thanks for such a nice evening. 谢谢你 我今晚很开心
[21:54] You actually had a good time at that nerd fest? 参加书呆子聚会也能开心?
[21:56] I had a great time. And I saw you having a good time, too, 很开心 我看到你也是啊
[21:59] so you’re the nerd, nerd. 所以你才是书呆子
[22:01] Ooh, okay. 好啦
[22:03] – All right. This is me. Thanks again. – Yeah. 好 我的宿舍到了 -再次感谢 -不客气
[22:07] – Hey. – Yeah? -等等 -怎么了?
[22:09] Thank you. 我想谢谢你
[22:10] Not just for coming with me, but for encouraging me to go. 不只因为陪我去 还有鼓励我去
[22:15] – You’re a good friend. – So are you. 你是很棒的朋友 你也是
[22:20] – Good – Good night.
[22:36] Hey. night. -晚安 -晚安
[22:37] Whoa! They finally cast a Black James Bond. 他们终于找黑人演詹姆士庞德了
[22:39] It’s about damn time. 是时候了吧
[22:43] Congrats, by the way. Kimberly told me. It’s pretty awesome. 对了 恭喜你 金柏丽跟我说了 很了不起
[22:46] It’s no big deal. 没什么大不了的
[22:48] No, it is a big deal. I’m proud of you. 真的很了不起 我很以你为傲
[22:51] I appreciate you. 谢谢你
[22:54] Where you coming from? 你刚才是去哪里?
[22:56] Just studying. At Willow’s. I should probably get home. 去薇萝家看书 我得先回去了
[23:00] Okay. 好
[23:02] – Good night. – Yeah. 晚安
[23:31] Hey! 今晚如何?
[23:32] How was tonight?
[23:34] I think we should break up. 我们分手吧 什么?
[23:37] What? 待续 谢谢观赏
欲望女大生

文章导航

Previous Post: 欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

欲望女大生(The Sex Lives of College Girls)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号