时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Okay. So spring is officially upon us, | 春天正式来临了 |
[00:12] | and I have a very important question. | 我有个很重要的问题 |
[00:14] | Can I pull off a bucket hat? | 我适合渔夫帽吗? |
[00:16] | – No. – Absolutely not. | -不适合 -超级 |
[00:17] | You look like a sad penis. | -你看起来像忧郁的阴茎 |
[00:18] | Okay. Got my answer. | -好 我知道了 |
[00:19] | So, my ex, Alicia, texted me and asked to meet up, | 我前女友艾丽西亚传信息给我 说想跟我见面 |
[00:22] | but things have been going really well with Tatum and I don’t wanna mess it up. | 但我跟泰坦最近很好 我不想搞砸 |
[00:25] | So, what do you think I should do? | 所以‥你们觉得我该怎么办? |
[00:29] | Hello? What? | 怎么了? |
[00:30] | Nothing. It’s just you never ask us for dating advice. | 没什么 只是‥ 你从不会问我们感情方面的事 |
[00:35] | We talk like this all the time. | 我们一直都会聊这些 |
[00:36] | Right. We do, but you don’t. | 我们三个会 但你不会 |
[00:38] | This is weird. | 这样好奇怪 |
[00:40] | Are you sick? | -你身体不舒服吗? |
[00:41] | I’m fine. I just wanna know what you guys think. | -没有 我只是想知道你们的想法 |
[00:43] | Someone else go first. I’m too nervous. | 你们先回答 我太紧张了 |
[00:45] | I think you should bring it up with Tatum and see how she reacts. | 我觉得你该跟泰坦说 看看她的反应 |
[00:48] | If you care about her, you shouldn’t see Alicia behind her back. | 如果你在乎她 就不该偷见艾丽西亚 |
[00:52] | – Was that okay? – Yeah, that’s smart. I’ll do that. | -你觉得呢? -挺明智的 就这么做 |
[00:55] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[00:56] | Whitney! | 惠妮 |
[00:57] | – Hey. – Hey, you good? | 你还好吗? |
[00:59] | I thought you had a class right now. | 我以为你在上课 |
[01:01] | We’re going on a date tonight. If that’s cool with you. | 我们今晚去约会吧 如果你愿意 |
[01:05] | You walked all the way over here to tell me we’re going on a date? | 你大老远走过来只是要告诉我这个? |
[01:08] | Yeah. Keep up. | 对 脑子动快点 |
[01:10] | Okay. And where is it exactly we’d been going on this date? | 好哦 那我们要去哪里? |
[01:13] | A restaurant. Somewhere with good Yelp reviews. | 找间评论好的餐厅吧 不知道 |
[01:15] | I don’t know. I’ll figure that out later. Could you just please answer? | 我待会儿再想 -你可以快点回答吗? |
[01:17] | – Geez. Okay. Yes. Fine. – Great. | -天啊 好啦 好 |
[01:21] | Is his confidence working for anyone else? Because it’s really working for me. | 你们喜欢他的自信吗? 我很喜欢耶 |
[01:24] | – Yes. – I’m into it. | -喜欢 -我也是 |
[01:25] | His BDE was off the charts. | 他的”大老二自信”爆棚 |
[01:27] | You know who I’ve always thought has BDE? | 知道谁在我心目中 |
[01:29] | Aladdin. | 有”大老二自信”吗 就是阿拉丁 |
[01:32] | Whitney, does BDE really correlate to a BD, | 惠妮 他的老二真的大吗? |
[01:34] | or is the E a separate thing, without the D being B? | 还是他虽然有自信 但老二不大? |
[01:36] | – What? – It was an important question, | -你说什么? |
[01:38] | so I will ask again. | -这个问题很重要 你听好了 |
[01:49] | Ugh, we need to switch up the playlist. | 我们得换个歌单 |
[01:52] | The music in here is stale as hell. | 这里的音乐好无聊 |
[01:53] | Get cultured, Lila. | 有点艺术教养吧 莉拉 |
[01:55] | Chopin was the Pitbull of his day, okay? | 萧邦可是那个年代的嘻哈斗牛梗 |
[01:57] | Guys, I was doing a word scramble in the school newspaper, | 你们俩 我刚在玩校刊上的词汇游戏 |
[02:00] | and guess who I saw an article about? Canaan. | 猜猜我看到了关于谁的文章 |
[02:02] | Oh, my God! | -迦南 -我的天啊 |
[02:04] | Damn it, they used my high school graduation picture? | 可恶 他们用我高中毕业的照片? |
[02:06] | You look good! | 你很帅耶 |
[02:07] | You look like Michael B. Jordan, but nerdier! | 像书呆子版的麦克B乔登 |
[02:10] | They’re giving him the Economic Department’s Young Entrepreneur Award. | 他得了经济系的青年企业家奖 |
[02:13] | What? You’re into business? | 什么 你对商业感兴趣? |
[02:15] | Then why the fuck are you so bad at the cash register? | 那你为何那么不会用收银机? |
[02:18] | Okay, you know what? It’s not that big of a deal. | 好了 这没什么大不了 |
[02:20] | I just really don’t feel the need to advertise it to the world. | 我只是觉得没必要让别人知道 |
[02:23] | Well, I just posted it on my Gram, so say that to 49 people. | 我刚发了文 已经有49人知道了 |
[02:25] | Well, I guess it’s out there now. | 看来是无法保密了 |
[02:27] | You are going to be honored at the Econ Department’s annual banquet. | 你会在经济系的年度晚宴上受到表彰 |
[02:30] | – That’s gonna be fancy AF. Fancy and fun. – No, girl. | 一定会很不得了 高级又好玩 |
[02:34] | Yeah. Look, I don’t even think I’m gonna go. | -不会的 姐妹 -我应该不会参加 |
[02:36] | The last thing I need is a bunch of 90-year-olds | 我不想听一些老人说我长得多体面 |
[02:37] | telling me how clean-cut I look. | |
[02:39] | Canaan, you have to go. | 迦南 你得参加 |
[02:40] | This is a huge accomplishment and you deserve recognition. | 这是很了不起的成就 你该得到认可 |
[02:44] | Okay, I’ll think about it. | 好 我会再想想 |
[02:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:48] | I did not know he was smart like this. | 我都不知道他这么聪明 |
[02:50] | Have you ever won an award? | 你得过奖吗? |
[02:52] | No. But I stole a Latin Grammy once. | 没有 但我偷过拉丁格莱美奖的奖杯 |
[02:59] | Good work, ladies. | 做得很好 女士们 |
[03:01] | Lift that leg, Tatum. | 腿抬高点 泰坦 |
[03:03] | Use that pelvic floor or lose it. | 骨盆要多用才会健康 |
[03:05] | What does that even mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[03:07] | I don’t know, but you should work on it. | 我不知道 但你最好努力点 |
[03:10] | Okay. Let’s take a quick water break, guys. | 好 喝水休息一下吧 |
[03:14] | Hey, do you think it’s weird that we haven’t talked | 你会不会觉得 |
[03:16] | about our past relationships yet? | 我们都没聊过感情史很怪? |
[03:18] | I mean, not really. | 还好 |
[03:19] | Weren’t you closeted before me? | 你不是在跟我交往后才出柜? |
[03:21] | I don’t need to hear about every single dude named Kyle | 我没必要了解你为了装成直女 |
[03:23] | you reluctantly kissed to keep up appearances. | 而逼自己亲的那些男生 |
[03:26] | Okay, well, I only ask because my ex, Alicia, texted me. | 好 我问这个是因为‥ 我前女友艾丽西亚传了信息给我 |
[03:32] | And? | 然后呢? |
[03:33] | And… I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[03:35] | I was just wondering if you would be cool with me seeing an ex. | 我想知道你是否能接受我见前女友 |
[03:39] | Leighton, of course. | 蕾登 当然可以 |
[03:41] | I mean, do I look like a person who gets threatened? | 我像是会被威胁到的人吗? |
[03:43] | Also, I am tight with literally every single one of my exes. | 而且我跟每个前女友都很好 |
[03:46] | Brandi, included. | 包括布兰迪 等等 |
[03:49] | – Wait, you dated our instructor? – I did. | 你跟我们教练交往过? 对 而且说真的 |
[03:52] | And, honestly, sex with her was a lot like a Pilates class. | 跟她上床很像在上皮拉提斯课 |
[03:55] | So much counting. | 经常会数数 |
[03:58] | My point is, I am totally cool with you seeing an ex. | 总之 我完全不介意你见前女友 |
[04:01] | – Then I will. – Cool. | -那我就去见她了 -好 |
[04:03] | Also, in the spirit of honesty, I did pay Brandi to go easy on me today. | 那我再坦白一件事 我付了布兰迪钱 让她今天不要对我太严格 |
[04:09] | You’re doing a great job today, Leighton. Incredible core engagement. | 你今天表现很棒 蕾登 核心肌群很有力 |
[04:12] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:18] | Ladies, I have a huge announcement. | 女士们 |
[04:20] | Okay. | 我要宣布一件大事 |
[04:22] | The Foxy is getting a featured write-up in The Essex View. | 《艾赛克斯观点》 要撰写关于《狐狸精》的报道了 |
[04:25] | Shut up! | -太酷了 -认真的吗? |
[04:26] | Are you serious? Bela, that’s amazing! | 贝拉 太好了 |
[04:28] | I know, I know. This is gonna put us on the same level as the Catullan. | 没错‥ 如此我们就能跟《卡特兰》匹敌 |
[04:31] | Every alumni and student reads this magazine. | 所有校友和学生都会读这本杂志 |
[04:33] | That’s like, God, I’m bad at math, but like a billion people at least. | 会有‥天啊 我数学太烂了 但至少会有十亿人看到 |
[04:37] | Oh, my God. What caught their attention? Was it my frequent use of all caps? | 天啊 他们怎么注意到我们的? 是因为我经常用大写字母吗? |
[04:41] | Yeah. Anyway, they’re sending a reporter | 对 总之呢 |
[04:44] | to our next meeting to take photos and stuff. | 下次开会时 他们会派记者来拍照之类的 |
[04:45] | We should all wear matching T-shirts with our respective nicknames on them. | 我们该穿写着各自绰号的同款上衣 |
[04:49] | We have nicknames? | -我们有绰号? |
[04:50] | Yeah, I’ve just been waiting for an opportunity to use them. | -对 我只是在等对的时机拿出来用 |
[04:53] | – Belly Button, Jo Cool. – No, thank you. | -肚脐贝贝 酷酷乔 -不用 谢谢 |
[04:55] | – Spanky. – I like that. | -打屁精 理智线 -我喜欢 |
[04:56] | – Marbles. – No. Dear God, no. | 天啊 拜托不要 |
[04:58] | I will be curating everything for this piece, okay? | 报道的事就都交给我 好吗? |
[05:01] | We cannot waste this opportunity. | 我们不能浪费这个机会 |
[05:02] | Everybody needs to take us seriously after this. | 一定要让别人觉得我们有真本事 |
[05:05] | Yeah. And on that note, | 没错 说到这个 |
[05:06] | everybody please Slack me your T-shirt sizes by 6:00 a.m. tomorrow. | 请所有人在明早六点前给我上衣尺寸 |
[05:10] | No, no matching shirts. | 别再想同款上衣了 |
[05:11] | Everyone come in looking your absolute best. | 所有人都要好好打扮 |
[05:13] | Okay, Taco Bela. | 好 塔可贝拉 |
[05:15] | Just came up with that one. So good. | 我刚想出来的 太棒了 |
[05:22] | This place has over 2,000 reviews on Yelp and a four and a half star average rating. | 这间在网站上有超过两千人评论 综合评分是4点5颗星 |
[05:26] | It’s a culinary unicorn. | 可说是餐饮界的独角兽 |
[05:28] | Wow. Those statistics sound delicious. | 这些数字听起来真可口 |
[05:31] | I’ll start you two off with some waters | 先帮两位上水 |
[05:33] | and give you a minute to look over the menu. | 你们可以先看一下菜单 |
[05:34] | Actually, I’ve looked online, so we’re ready. | 我在网络上看过了 可以点餐了 |
[05:37] | I’ll have the Kobe beef medallions. | 我要神户菲力牛排 |
[05:40] | I guess we’re just immediately ordering. | 看来我们要直接点餐了 |
[05:42] | Yeah. I will do the Caesar salad. | 好 我要凯萨沙拉 |
[05:45] | I didn’t find it yet, but I’m sure you have one. | 我还没看完 但一定有吧 |
[05:48] | I’d skip the salad if I were you. | 我不建议点沙拉 |
[05:50] | A number of reviewers called the croutons “forgettable,” so… | 有些评论说这里的面包丁不怎么样 |
[05:54] | I will take my chances. | 我想吃吃看 |
[05:57] | Sorry to salad-splain. | 抱歉那样评论沙拉 |
[05:58] | I just wanna make sure everything about this night goes perfectly. | 我只是想确保今晚一切顺利 |
[06:01] | Yeah, I get that. | 我懂 |
[06:03] | But, you know, you can relax. | 但你可以放松点 |
[06:05] | I’m totally relaxed. | 我非常放松 |
[06:08] | So, do you have any siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗? |
[06:10] | Yes, I do. | 有 |
[06:13] | Cool. | 酷 |
[06:16] | Excuse me. Hi. | 不好意思 |
[06:17] | I never do this, but could I send this water back? | 我平时不会这样要求 但可以把水收走吗? |
[06:20] | – Of course. – Had kind of have a weird smell to it. | -当然 -味道有点奇怪 |
[06:22] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:31] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 能跟你聊聊吗? |
[06:33] | Yes, please. I need a break. | 可以 我刚好想休息 |
[06:34] | Lila’s making me stack these cups to be exactly 5’11” | 莉拉叫我把纸杯叠到180公分高 |
[06:37] | so that she’ll know how tall men are when they come in. | 这样她就能知道来的男人有多高 |
[06:39] | Right. | 好 是这样的 |
[06:40] | Well, I thought about what you said, and you’re right, | 我想过了 你说得对 |
[06:43] | so I’m gonna go to the Econ Banquet. | 我会去那场晚宴 |
[06:45] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:46] | Accepting an award in person is the right thing to do. | 得奖人就是该亲自领奖 |
[06:49] | Unless it’s the Oscars and you’re a British actor | 除非是得了奥斯卡奖 又无法到场的英国演员 |
[06:50] | who can’t make the trip. Then I get it. | -那样我就能理解 |
[06:52] | Okay. Would you wanna come with? | -好 你想跟我一起去吗? |
[06:56] | Oh, my God! I’d be honored to be there and support you. | 天啊 能去支持你是我的荣幸 |
[06:58] | I am so touched you thought of me. | 你想到我让我好感动 |
[07:00] | It’s not that deep. I asked Zoe, but she’s busy, so… | 别这么夸张啦 我问了佐伊 但她在忙 所以‥ |
[07:04] | Okay, well, no matter. | 好 |
[07:05] | I’m still really freaking pumped. | 没关系 我还是很兴奋 |
[07:08] | I don’t own any formal gloves. | 我没有礼服手套 |
[07:10] | But, judging from the look you’re giving me, I won’t need them. | 但你摆出了那个表情 |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 代表我不需要 |
[07:20] | The cactus looks like a penis. | 这株仙人掌长得像阴茎 |
[07:21] | I just think it sends the wrong message for a women’s center. | 我觉得不适合代表女性中心 |
[07:24] | One, that’s exclusionary territory. | 首先 这么说会排挤到人 |
[07:26] | And, two, succulents are inherently feminist. | 再来 多肉植物本质上就是女权主义者 |
[07:30] | They thrive in environments that are trying to kill them. | 它们生长在充满危险的环境里 |
[07:32] | Also, I spent $20 on this and we’re not throwing it away. | 而且这个花了我二十元 不能丢 |
[07:35] | Can we just get an orchid to help balance it out? | 可以再种朵兰花平衡一下吗? |
[07:37] | You know what, I’m gonna to say it. | 我就直说了 |
[07:39] | Orchids remind me of penises, too. | 兰花也会让我想到阴茎 |
[07:41] | I think it’s interesting that you guys can see genitals | 我觉得很有趣 |
[07:45] | in literally everything around you. | 你们看什么都能联想到生殖器 |
[07:47] | Leighton! Consent to hug? | 蕾登 可以抱一下吗? |
[07:49] | Consent. Hi! | 可以 你好呀 |
[07:51] | My tarot cards told me you’d be coming back. | 我的塔罗牌之前就说你会回来 |
[07:55] | Hey, stranger, how’s it going? | -好久不见 你还好吗? |
[07:56] | Good. Good. How are you? | -很好 你呢? |
[07:58] | I’m good. I’ve been really busy, you know, studying, speaking truth to power, | 我很好 最近很忙 读书 主持正义 |
[08:02] | building a little library outside the women’s center. | 在女性中心外盖一间小图书馆 |
[08:04] | It’s a squirrel toilet now. | 那里现在都是松鼠的大小便 |
[08:07] | So, what’s up? Why did you ask me to come here? | 所以有什么事? 怎么想要我来? |
[08:10] | No real reason. I just thought it’d be nice to catch up. | 没什么事 只是想聊聊近况 |
[08:15] | But since you’re here, do you want to help us | 但既然你来了 |
[08:17] | put together care packages for struggling trans youth? | 要不要帮我们 为困苦的跨性别青年准备关怀包? |
[08:21] | So, you invited me here for free physical labor then? | 所以你是叫我来当免费劳工的? |
[08:25] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -对 -好 |
[08:26] | Yeah, but it shouldn’t take too long ’cause we only have like 1,200 left, so… | 但不会花太多时间 因为只剩一千两百包要准备 所以‥ |
[08:30] | – Okay. | – Okay. -好吧 -好 |
[08:38] | I missed it here. | 我很想念这里 |
[08:39] | Also, is it just me, or has it gotten dirtier? | 而且这里是不是变脏了? |
[08:42] | We’ve switched to using environmentally friendly cleaning products. | 我们换用环保清洁剂 |
[08:45] | They don’t work. | 都清不干净 |
[08:48] | So, I heard you came out in, like, a really prolific way. | 我听说你向很多人出柜了 |
[08:52] | Who told you? | -是谁跟你说的? |
[08:53] | You know, just several of my friends who you hooked up with. | -我一些跟你上床过的朋友 |
[08:56] | – Same here. – Both my friends told me. | -我也是这么听说的 -我的两个朋友跟我说的 |
[08:58] | I’m glad I could provide entertainment for you guys while I was away. | 很高兴我不在时还能娱乐你们 |
[09:02] | Also, I am very impressed with these care packages. | 而且这些关怀包真的很令我惊艳 |
[09:05] | This fruit leather is expensive. | 这个软糖卷很贵 |
[09:07] | Yeah, because these kids deserve the good stuff. | 对啊 这些孩子应该要吃好用好 |
[09:09] | But, dude, it’s not cheap. | 但真的不便宜 |
[09:11] | I mean, financially we’re barely hanging in there. | 我们快入不敷出了 |
[09:13] | Which is why we’re throwing a fundraiser tomorrow. | 所以我们明天会办场募款活动 |
[09:16] | It’s a costume party where we are all dressing up as queer icons. | 是变装派对 要打扮成酷儿界的代表人物 |
[09:20] | I’m either going as Rachel Maddow or the Green M&M. | 我打算扮成瑞秋梅道 或绿色巧克力豆 |
[09:23] | I know you hate that stuff, but you should come if you want. | 我知道你讨厌这种活动 但是‥ 如果你想 你可以来 |
[09:28] | Sure. I’ll go. | 好啊 我会去 |
[09:29] | Oh, can I bring a guest? I’ve sort of been seeing someone. | 我可以携伴去吗? 我最近有对象 |
[09:33] | And you’re going out in public with her? You’ve changed, Murray. | 你要跟她一起参加公开活动? 你变了 莫瑞 |
[09:37] | Well, you are making funny jokes today, so I guess we’ve both changed. | 你今天很风趣 所以我俩应该都变了吧 |
[09:43] | You should bring your new girl. I’ll be really excited to meet her. | 你应该要带新女友来 我会很期待认识她 |
[09:47] | – Cool. – Yeah. | 好 |
[09:53] | I’m so glad we’re finally doing a clothing swap. | 很高兴我们终于要交换衣服了 |
[09:55] | I’m so sick of all the dumb clothes I brought to Essex. | 我受不了我带来的那些丑衣服了 |
[09:57] | Anyone feel free to take the dress I wore my date with Andrew. | 欢迎拿我跟安德鲁约会时穿的衣服 这东西被诅咒了 |
[09:59] | – Shit’s cursed. – How was it? | -约会如何? |
[10:01] | Very bad and awkward. | -很糟 超尴尬 |
[10:03] | It’s like we suddenly had no chemistry at all. | 好像我们之间突然没火花了 |
[10:06] | Which is weird because the sex is so good. | 这很奇怪 因为跟他上床很开心 |
[10:08] | Yeah, maybe you ruined it by going on a date. | 或许你们不该约会的 |
[10:10] | You know, some things are just better casual. | 有些事最好还是随兴点 |
[10:13] | If you had a bad time, he probably did, too. | 如果你不开心 他应该也是 |
[10:15] | I’m sure he’s on board to go back to the way things were. | 他一定会同意回到以前的关系 |
[10:17] | Right, but how do I backslide into casual sex after we’ve been on a date? | 也是 但在约过会后 要怎么退回没有承诺的床伴? |
[10:21] | Just pretend it never happened. | 假装没约过会就好 |
[10:22] | If he brings it up, change the subject or just start kissing him. | 他要是提起 就转移话题或开始亲他 |
[10:25] | So you’re saying I should straight up gaslight his ass? | 你是要我洗脑他? |
[10:28] | I like that idea. | 我喜欢这个想法 |
[10:30] | This dress is perfect for my photo shoot with the Foxy. | 这件裙子很适合穿去 拍《狐狸精》报道的照片 |
[10:32] | It’ll make my breasts look really smart. | 会让我的胸部看起来很聪明 |
[10:35] | Does anyone have something formal? | 谁有礼服吗? |
[10:36] | I need something to wear to an Econ Banquet. | 我要适合穿去经济系晚宴的衣服 |
[10:38] | Canaan’s getting an award and I’m going with him. | 迦南要去领奖 我会陪他去 |
[10:41] | – Wait, really? – As a friend, of course. | -等等 真的? -以朋友身份 |
[10:42] | Whitney, you don’t mind, right? | -惠妮 |
[10:44] | Yeah, of course. Totally cool with it. | 你不介意吧? -当然不介意 |
[10:45] | – But is Jackson okay with that? – Yeah. | -但杰克森能接受吗? |
[10:47] | Hot guys don’t get jealous like normals. | -当然 型男不会嫉妒普通人 |
[10:49] | You know, I might have something for you. Here. | 我或许有适合的 给你 |
[10:55] | This is perfect. | 天啊 这件很完美 |
[10:57] | – It’s cute. – Yeah. | 很好看 |
[10:58] | Oh, Leighton, do you have shoes that match this dress that I’m taking from you? | 蕾登 你有鞋子能搭这件裙子吗? |
[11:02] | You know, I am starting to suspect | 我开始怀疑‥ |
[11:04] | that the reason that you guys wanted to do this clothing swap | 你们之所以会想交换衣服 |
[11:07] | was so that you could take my objectively nicer and more expensive clothing. | 是想拿走我比较好看 又比较贵的衣服 |
[11:10] | – What? – No. | -什么? -没有 |
[11:11] | We did plan that, yes. | 的确是这样 |
[11:20] | I’m actually really excited to show you this. | 我很期待给你看看这里 |
[11:22] | Over here we have the Foxy’s temporary headquarters. | 这里是《狐狸精》的临时总部 |
[11:26] | Got it. Where are you moving to? | 好 你们打算搬去哪里? |
[11:28] | Well, we’re… | 我们‥ |
[11:31] | Choosing between a bunch of really beautiful and big office spaces, | 看过很多美丽又宽敞的办公空间 |
[11:34] | but we haven’t decided on one yet. | 但还没决定要哪个 |
[11:36] | – Nice. – Yes, exactly what she said. | -好 -没错 就像她说的 |
[11:38] | We have a lot of options. Like, too many, honestly. | 我们选择很多 甚至有点太多了 |
[11:41] | Okay. So, tell me, what’s it like going up | 好 那告诉我 |
[11:44] | against a male-dominated institution like the Catullan? | 与像《卡特兰》那样 由男性主导的机构竞争是什么感觉? |
[11:47] | Well, I’d never even heard of the Catullan until I joined. | 我加入前都没听过他们 |
[11:49] | And I don’t care about those limp-dick idiots, | 我也不在乎那些阳萎的笨蛋 |
[11:52] | and you can directly quote me, Lila Flores. | 你可以直接引用我的话 我叫莉拉弗洛雷斯 |
[11:54] | We don’t wanna define ourselves against another school magazine. | 我们不想被当作 与其他校刊竞争的杂志 |
[11:56] | What we’d really rather talk about is some of the exciting work we’re doing | 而是比较想讨论 |
[12:00] | as a groundbreaking new organization. | 我们作为开创性的组织都做了什么 |
[12:02] | – I would love to hear more about that. – I’ll take that one. | 我洗耳恭听 这个由我回答 |
[12:05] | A lot of people don’t know this, | 很多人不知道这件事 |
[12:06] | but most of our best writing is in T-shirt form. | 但我们最擅长的是‥ 写衣服上的文字 |
[12:12] | I think what Carla is hinting at is, well, that… | “终结者卡拉” 我觉得卡拉想说的是 |
[12:16] | Well, I think comedy has historically been a dude’s game. | 一直以来展现幽默都是男性专属 |
[12:19] | People celebrate men for being ridiculous, | 搞笑的男人会被夸奖 |
[12:21] | but when women do it, we’re labeled as crazy, | 但女人搞笑就会被视为疯子 |
[12:24] | or shrill or unappealing. | 丑女或是没有吸引力 |
[12:27] | We just wanna show that we can not only be funny in the same ways guys are, | 我们只是想证明 女性能跟男性一样好笑 |
[12:31] | but funnier because, unlike male comedy, we actually have something new to say. | 甚至更好笑 因为不同于男性幽默 我们的笑话令人耳目一新 |
[12:35] | Hey, that was beautiful. | 你说得很好 |
[12:36] | Yeah, I love that. | 对 我觉得很棒 |
[12:38] | Amanda Gorman here. | 像倡导平权的诗人 |
[12:39] | How about we take a few pictures? | 要不要拍几张照片? |
[12:41] | Finally! | 终于 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God. | |
[12:44] | Who wants to do Charlie’s Angels with me? | -谁想跟我摆”霹雳娇娃”的姿势? |
[12:46] | You know what would be a great pose? You standing directly behind me. | -你站我后面就好 |
[12:49] | Ready? Six, seven, eight. | 准备好了吗? 六 七 八 |
[12:54] | And the weird thing is, he was right. | 而奇怪的是 他说得对 |
[12:56] | Totally forgettable croutons. | -面包丁真的很一般 |
[12:57] | All croutons are forgettable. | -任何面包丁都不怎么样 |
[12:59] | Threes! | 三分球 |
[13:01] | Hey, yo, Bio Bro’s got hops. | 生物学狂人真会跳 |
[13:04] | I see why you’re dating him now. | -我懂你为何跟他交往了 |
[13:06] | – We are not dating. – Well, he’s kind of hot. | -我们没在交往 他还挺性感的 |
[13:08] | Sorry I called him a human filing cabinet. | 抱歉我之前叫他”人体资料柜” |
[13:10] | Whit! What’s up? | 小惠 你好吗? |
[13:13] | – Stay with me, please. – Hell no. He didn’t say my name. | -拜托不要走 -才不要 他又没叫我 |
[13:17] | Hey. | 天啊 |
[13:18] | Wow. You in athletic shorts. | 你穿着运动短裤 |
[13:20] | That’s not something I ever thought I’d see. | 没想到你也会穿 |
[13:22] | Yeah, take this in. Remember it. | 好好看一下 记住这个画面 |
[13:25] | So, I had fun on our date last night. We should do it again. | 昨晚约会我很开心 该再约一次 |
[13:27] | Yeah, we can talk about that later. | 这个待会儿再说 |
[13:29] | But first you need to witness me on this court. | 你得先见识一下我的篮球本领 |
[13:32] | Yeah. | |
[13:34] | You know, playing soccer doesn’t make you automatically good at every sport, right? | 你知道会踢足球 不代表你擅长任何运动吧? |
[13:38] | Well, I bet you couldn’t take me one-on-one. | 我赌你不敢跟我一对一 |
[13:41] | Okay. I was voted MVP in my junior varsity team three years in a row. | 我曾连续三年被评为 篮球后备队的最有价值球员 |
[13:44] | Really? Wow. | 真的吗? |
[13:48] | They do MVP on JV teams? That’s adorable. | 后备队还会选最有价值球员? 太可爱了 |
[13:51] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好 开始吧 |
[13:54] | – Actually, you know what? Shoot it. – Just take it? | -算了 你直接投吧 -直接投? |
[13:56] | A hundred percent. Yeah, I don’t believe in that. | 对 我不相信 |
[13:58] | Oh, okay. That’s fair. That’s fine. | -好 没关系 -你不会进的 |
[14:01] | Bet you believe in it now, huh? | 现在相信了吧 -抱歉 -我真的‥ |
[14:40] | I’ve never been to an Econ Banquet before. Lots of vests. | 我从没参加过经济系晚宴 好多人穿西装背心 |
[14:46] | – I’m having fun though. – Cool. I’m glad. | 但我很开心 那就好 |
[14:49] | Before I forget, can I borrow three dollars? | 趁我还没忘 我能跟你借三块钱吗? |
[14:51] | I have to pee, but I’ve been avoiding the bathroom | 我想上厕所 但一直忍着 |
[14:53] | because I don’t have cash to tip the attendant. | 因为我没有小费能给服务生 |
[14:55] | You can still go. | 没有也可以去 |
[14:57] | Okay, everybody, get excited. It’s time we gave out some awards. | 好 各位 期待一下 颁奖时间到了 |
[15:02] | First up is the Marin Koljan Award, which is awarded once a year | 首先是马林可坚奖 |
[15:07] | to the student that most embodies a moral and ethical approach to entrepreneurship. | 颁发给每年最能体现出 道德伦理精神的学生企业家 |
[15:12] | This year’s winner is an incredible student, | 今年的得主是位很了不起的学生 |
[15:14] | who, in addition to finishing at the top of three of my classes… | 他不仅在我的三门课上排名第一 |
[15:17] | …also founded a charitable startup | 也创办了一个慈善机构 |
[15:19] | that helps to offset the crippling cost of Alzheimer’s treatments. | 为阿兹海默症患者 补助治疗所需的昂贵费用 |
[15:22] | An issue that is sadly near and dear to his family. | 他的家族也很不幸地深受此疾病所苦 |
[15:25] | Damn, Canaan. For your sake, I hope you don’t have to follow this guy. | 天啊 迦南 为了你好 希望你不是在这个人后面 |
[15:29] | This year’s winner is Canaan Greene. | 今年的得主是‥ 迦南格林 |
[15:32] | Wait. That was you? | 等等 是你? |
[15:47] | Hey! Wait, who are you dressed as? | 等等 你打扮成谁? |
[15:50] | Was Elle Woods queer? | -艾莉伍兹是酷儿吗? |
[15:51] | No, this isn’t a costume. | -我没有变装 |
[15:52] | Only time I’d ever consider dressing on theme is for the Met Gala. | 只有”大都会艺术博物馆慈善晚宴” 会让我考虑依主题打扮 |
[15:55] | Who are you supposed to be? | 你打扮成谁? |
[15:57] | Carol. | 卡萝 |
[16:00] | From the movie Carol. | “因为爱你”的卡萝 |
[16:01] | No? | 不知道吗? |
[16:04] | – So, you have never been here before? – Not once. | 所以你从没来过这里? -从来没有 |
[16:06] | Okay. Well, I am excited to show you around. | -好 我很期待带你参观 |
[16:10] | Ginger, Tova! | -金吉 托娃 |
[16:11] | – You guys look great. – Thank you. | 你们的打扮很棒 -谢啦 |
[16:14] | This is Tatum. | 这位是泰坦 |
[16:15] | I’m not dressed up. | 我没有变装 |
[16:18] | Well, Tova, I am obsessed with your Mr. Peanut costume. | 托娃 我好喜欢你的花生先生打扮 |
[16:22] | I’m not dressed like a peanut. I’m Marlene Dietrich. | 我不是扮成花生 是玛琳黛德丽 |
[16:25] | That is my bad. The hat threw me off. | 我搞错了 帽子太像了 |
[16:27] | Told you. M&M, peanut. Food groups. People think food groups. | 就说吧 你是巧克力 我就是花生 别人会以为我们都扮食物 |
[16:30] | Maybe try a German accent! | 你可以试试用德国口音说话 |
[16:32] | Hey! Carol! | 卡萝 |
[16:35] | Hold me closer, tall, blonde dancers! | 抱紧点 高高的金发舞者 |
[16:37] | Okay. | 好哦 艾尔顿 |
[16:39] | You know, little known fact, the El in Elton actually stands for lesbian. | 众所周知 艾尔顿也有蕾丝边的意思 艾丽西亚 |
[16:43] | Well, Alicia, this is Tatum. Tatum, this is Alicia. | 这位是泰坦 泰坦 这位是艾丽西亚 |
[16:45] | It is so nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:47] | Just so you know, I usually wear way bigger sunglasses than this. | 我得告诉你 我平时戴的墨镜比这副大多了 |
[16:49] | Fun party. | 派对很好玩 |
[16:52] | I love all the rainbows. So on the nose. | 我喜欢那些彩虹 很符合主题 |
[16:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:57] | You know, Leighton actually had this great idea to have a silent auction | 蕾登想到要办无声拍卖会帮我们募款 |
[17:00] | to help us raise money, so please feel free to buy something or everything. | 所以你可以买点东西 或是‥ |
[17:04] | Well, we will take a look. | -全都买下 -我们会看看 |
[17:06] | We’re gonna announce all the winners at 10:00. | 我们会在十点公布得标者 |
[17:08] | Oh, we’ll be long gone by then. | 我们不会待到十点 |
[17:10] | Or maybe we’ll still be here. | 但也或许还会在这儿 |
[17:13] | Let’s go get a drink. | 我们去拿饮料吧 |
[17:14] | We will see you around? | 待会儿见? |
[17:16] | Of course. All right. Have fun, guys. | 当然 好好享受 |
[17:24] | Jess is never on campus, | 洁西从不会来学校 |
[17:25] | so it’ll be impossible… | 所以不可能‥ |
[17:27] | Hey, Bela. Thanks for coming by on such short notice. | 贝拉 谢谢你即时赶来 |
[17:29] | I just wanted to get your eyes on the Foxy profile before we went to press, | 我想在发布前 先让你看看《狐狸精》的简介 |
[17:32] | see if you have any corrections. | 看看是否要修改 |
[17:33] | Of course. And if I see any mistakes, should I just yell “Stop the presses”? | 好 如果我看到错误 要大喊”停止发布”吗? |
[17:37] | Yeah. Please don’t yell that. | 拜托别喊 |
[17:38] | Here it is. | 请看 |
[17:41] | Yeah. I think it’s my finest work since | 我觉得这是我的杰作 |
[17:43] | I ranked all the murals on campus by how racist they are. | 自从我做了 学校壁画的种族歧视程度排名后 |
[17:46] | No, I mean, this looks more like a profile of me than the Foxy as a whole. | 比起杂志社的简介 这比较像我的个人简介 |
[17:49] | Yeah, I tried to spread it around, | 对 我试过要纳进更多人 |
[17:51] | but your quotes were funnier and more passionate. | 但你的话比较好笑 也更有热情 |
[17:53] | You were also the loudest, which might have factored into things. | 或许也因为你嗓门比较大 |
[17:57] | I guess I’m just worried that the other editors might feel a little left out. | 我只是担心其他编辑会觉得被忽略了 |
[18:00] | Well, if you want, I can use this group photo instead. | 如果你想 我可以换成这张合照 |
[18:04] | And I can add in a few more quotes from the other girls to even it out. | 然后加一些其他女生的话平衡一下 |
[18:09] | I don’t know. | -我不知道 |
[18:10] | Whatever you want, just tell me. | -决定如何再告诉我吧 |
[18:11] | I have to write, like, 20 alumni obituaries | 我得写二十篇校友的讣闻 |
[18:14] | and there’s not that many ways to say “dead white businessman.” | 但又没有多少方式能形容 “死去的白人企业家” |
[18:18] | Let’s keep it as it is. | 维持原样就行了 |
[18:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -对 |
[18:21] | Great. Cool. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[18:28] | Hey, thanks again for coming. | 再次感谢你陪我来 |
[18:29] | Oh, my gosh, my pleasure. Thanks for letting me eat your dessert. | 这是我的荣幸 谢谢你让我吃你的甜点 不客气 |
[18:32] | No problem. It was brutal watching the server tell you | 看到服务生告诉你盘子上的花不能吃 |
[18:34] | the flowers on the plate weren’t edible. | 让我于心不忍 |
[18:43] | – Should we… – Sure. | 我们要‥ 当然好 |
[18:51] | Hey, so why did you never tell me about your mom’s Alzheimer’s? | 你怎么没说过你妈患了阿兹海默症? |
[18:54] | Sick parents don’t usually come up casually in conversation. | 平时聊天不太会聊到父母的病 |
[18:58] | Really? I told you about my dad’s gout on the first day of work. | 真的吗? 我第一天上班就告诉你我爸会痛风 |
[19:00] | I remember. Those photos will haunt me forever. | 我记得 我永远不会忘记那些照片 |
[19:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:07] | There’s not much to tell, really. | 其实没什么好说的 |
[19:09] | She spent most of her time taking care of us, | 她大部分时间都在照顾我们 |
[19:11] | so it’s time for us to take care of her. | 所以现在该换我们照顾她了 |
[19:15] | Oh, and her name is Paulette and she loves Judge Judy reruns. | 她叫宝莲 喜欢看”茱蒂法官”重播 |
[19:18] | – Is that what you meant? – Yes. | -你是想知道这些吗? -对 |
[19:21] | Well, if you need anything ever, I’m here. | 需要什么就说一声 |
[19:25] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[19:42] | Leighton, remember when we said a safe word to say when we wanna leave? | 蕾登 记得想走时要说的暗号吗? |
[19:46] | Well, I potassium need us to get our potassiums out of here | 我”钾”希望快点离开这里 |
[19:49] | or I won’t potassium you tonight. | 否则我今晚就不”钾”你 |
[19:50] | Sure, I get it. I just, I think I should bid on something before we leave. | 好 懂了 我只是‥ 觉得该在离开前找个东西出价 |
[19:55] | It’s kinda cute they thought they could raise money | 他们觉得能靠拍卖垃圾募款挺可爱的 |
[19:57] | by auctioning off things that are arguably garbage. | |
[20:00] | I mean, what is this, other than being fucking ugly? | 像这个 除了丑还能干嘛? |
[20:02] | That’s a pinch pot I made in pottery class. | 那是我在陶艺课上做的手捏陶壶 |
[20:04] | It took me 70 hours. | 花了我七十小时 |
[20:07] | Well, I love it so much, I will not let anyone else have it. | 我喜欢极了 我不会让任何人买到 |
[20:12] | Two hundred dollars? Wow. Thanks, Leighton. | 两百元? 谢谢 蕾登 |
[20:15] | Do you want ten more that didn’t turn out as good? | -还有十个没那么漂亮的 |
[20:17] | – I’ll let you know. – Okay. | 你要吗? -我考虑一下 |
[20:22] | Okay, so I can tell you’re mad. | 好 我看得出你在生气 |
[20:24] | Guess I’m the asshole now? | -看来现在我才是王八蛋了? |
[20:25] | Yeah. You are being kind of an asshole. | -对 你挺讨人厌的 |
[20:26] | You don’t know Ginger. | 你不了解金吉 |
[20:28] | She is gonna be unpacking that in therapy for the rest of her life. | 她这辈子都会跟咨询师说这件事 |
[20:31] | I am sorry, but this place smells like a wet thrift shop. | 抱歉 但这里闻起来 像潮湿的二手物品商店 |
[20:34] | I’m surprised you like it so much. | 没想到你这么喜欢这里 |
[20:37] | Maybe you don’t know me as well as you think. | 或许你不像你想的那么了解我 |
[20:40] | Sure, these people make crafts like child mental patients, | 虽然她们的手艺跟儿童精神病患一样 |
[20:42] | but they are my friends. And I don’t like how judgmental you’re being right now. | 但他们是我朋友 我不喜欢你这样品头论足 |
[20:46] | This coming from a person who once bragged about being more judgmental than me? | 但你还炫耀过自己 比我更爱品头论足 |
[20:49] | Yup. Well, maybe dating you has made me realize | 对 或许跟你交往让我意识到‥ |
[20:53] | that the things we have in common | 我们的共同点就是我想改变的地方 |
[20:55] | are the things that I wanna change about myself. | |
[21:00] | Y’all okay? | 你们还好吗? |
[21:02] | Uh, yeah, I’m good. | 没事 |
[21:04] | I just wanna focus on having a good time. | 我只是想好好享受 |
[21:06] | – You wanna have a good time? – Yep. | -你想好好享受? -对 |
[21:08] | Well, get ready for some karaoke because I think that Eleanor Roosevelt | 等下会有唱歌表演 |
[21:12] | and Frida Kahlo are about to duet on “The Boy Is Mine.” | 爱莲娜罗斯福和芙烈达卡萝 好像要对唱”那个男生属于我” |
[21:16] | – Come on. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[21:24] | That was really fun. | 刚才真好玩 |
[21:26] | You’re welcome to stay. Sorry I only have one pillow. | 你可以留下过夜 抱歉只有一颗枕头 |
[21:29] | Oh, that’s okay. But what are you gonna sleep on? | 没关系 但你要拿什么当枕头? |
[21:38] | I just never would’ve guessed you and I would be together, dating. | 我从没想过我们会交往 |
[21:43] | I like it. | 我喜欢这样 |
[21:45] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:47] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[21:52] | Thanks for such a nice evening. | 谢谢你 我今晚很开心 |
[21:54] | You actually had a good time at that nerd fest? | 参加书呆子聚会也能开心? |
[21:56] | I had a great time. And I saw you having a good time, too, | 很开心 我看到你也是啊 |
[21:59] | so you’re the nerd, nerd. | 所以你才是书呆子 |
[22:01] | Ooh, okay. | 好啦 |
[22:03] | – All right. This is me. Thanks again. – Yeah. | 好 我的宿舍到了 -再次感谢 -不客气 |
[22:07] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -等等 -怎么了? |
[22:09] | Thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[22:10] | Not just for coming with me, but for encouraging me to go. | 不只因为陪我去 还有鼓励我去 |
[22:15] | – You’re a good friend. – So are you. | 你是很棒的朋友 你也是 |
[22:20] | – Good | – Good night. |
[22:36] | Hey. | night. -晚安 -晚安 |
[22:37] | Whoa! They finally cast a Black James Bond. | 他们终于找黑人演詹姆士庞德了 |
[22:39] | It’s about damn time. | 是时候了吧 |
[22:43] | Congrats, by the way. Kimberly told me. It’s pretty awesome. | 对了 恭喜你 金柏丽跟我说了 很了不起 |
[22:46] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[22:48] | No, it is a big deal. I’m proud of you. | 真的很了不起 我很以你为傲 |
[22:51] | I appreciate you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:54] | Where you coming from? | 你刚才是去哪里? |
[22:56] | Just studying. At Willow’s. I should probably get home. | 去薇萝家看书 我得先回去了 |
[23:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:02] | – Good night. – Yeah. | 晚安 |
[23:31] | Hey! | 今晚如何? |
[23:32] | How was tonight? | |
[23:34] | I think we should break up. | 我们分手吧 什么? |
[23:37] | What? | 待续 谢谢观赏 |