时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Ladies, no. No running in the hallway. | 各位 不要在走廊奔跑 |
[00:19] | What the fuck? | 搞什么啊? |
[00:26] | Kappa Girls are we! And everywhere we are! | “我们是卡帕会的姐妹 到处都有我们的踪影” |
[00:29] | We wear the sacred letters! K, B and R! | “我们戴着神圣的字母K B R” |
[00:32] | It’s 7:45 in the morning! What is happening? | 现在才早上7点45分 你们在做什么? |
[00:34] | Is she in trouble or are they celebrating her? | 她惹麻烦了? 还是在帮她庆祝? |
[00:37] | I don’t know. I’m just clapping to be safe. | 我不知道 但以防万一 我还是跟着做 |
[00:39] | Leighton Murray, you have been elected | 蕾登莫瑞 |
[00:41] | – Kappa Social Chair for next year! – Me? | -你获选明年卡帕会的社交主席 -我? |
[00:44] | Do you accept this crucial role in our sisterhood? | 你是否接受姐妹会的 这个重要职位? |
[00:48] | I do! | 我接受 |
[00:50] | The position comes with one of the absolute best rooms in the house. | 社交主席可以住 姐妹会宿舍最好的房间 |
[00:54] | I’m so excited for you to move in. | 我很期待你搬过来 |
[00:56] | So, you’re like moving to Kappa next year? | 所以你明年要搬到卡帕会了? |
[01:00] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess I am. | 对 我想是吧 |
[01:02] | Let’s go, ladies! | 各位 我们走吧 |
[01:06] | Kappa Girls are we! And everywhere we are! | “我们是卡帕会的姐妹 到处都有我们的踪影” |
[01:09] | We wear the sacred letters K, B and R! | “我们戴着神圣的字母K B R” |
[01:12] | Kappa Girls are we! And everywhere we are… | “我们是卡帕会的姐妹 到处都有我们的踪影” |
[01:15] | Wait, where’s Kimberly? | 等等 金柏丽呢? |
[01:17] | I just got pulled into their group like a riptide. | 她们就像离岸流一样把我带走 |
[01:32] | All right, everyone, as you know, the year is nearing its end, | 各位都知道 学年快结束了 |
[01:35] | and your housing forms are due soon. | 缴交宿舍申请表很快就会截止 |
[01:37] | If you don’t submit one, you’ll have to enter the rooming lottery. | 没交的人必须参与宿舍抽签 |
[01:40] | And live with the weirdos and losers no one else wants? | 跟没人要的怪胎和败类一起住? |
[01:43] | Oh, no, thank you. That sounds bleak as hell. | -不必了 |
[01:45] | Truth. | 听起来真惨 -对极了 |
[01:46] | Well, as you all heard at dawn, I’m moving into Kappa, | 你们清晨时都听到了 我会搬到卡帕会 |
[01:49] | and I am feeling very blessed. | 我觉得非常幸运 |
[01:51] | So please do remove me from this floor’s text thread. | -所以请将我踢出这层楼的信息群组 |
[01:54] | Damn, okay. | -好吧 |
[01:55] | And for those of you who haven’t figured it out yet, | 还没想清楚的人 |
[01:58] | I advise you to think on it. | 我劝你们尽快考虑 |
[01:59] | The deadline is coming up fast. | 截止时间很快就到了 |
[02:01] | Frude, related question, | 佛德拉 我有问题 |
[02:02] | if someone sort of destroyed their walls by putting up wallpaper using cheap glue, | 如果有人用廉价胶水 毁了房间的墙壁 |
[02:06] | will his or her or their parents be charged for that? | 会向这个人的父母收费吗? |
[02:08] | Most definitely. | -一定会 -好 |
[02:09] | Okay. The second related question, | 我还有一个问题 |
[02:11] | does anyone here have some spackle? | 有人有填泥料吗? “艾赛克斯学生宿舍申请表” |
[02:25] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我可以问你一件事吗? |
[02:27] | Yeah, for sure. What’s up? | 可以啊 什么事? |
[02:29] | Do you wanna room with me again next year? | -你明年想继续跟我住吗? |
[02:32] | Oh, my gosh, yes. | -天啊 当然 |
[02:33] | I was thinking the same thing, but I felt like a total loser for asking. | 我也想问同样的事 但我觉得开口问很羞耻 |
[02:36] | Totally. I have zero interest in moving into the Kappa house. | 没错 我完全不想搬去卡帕会宿舍 |
[02:39] | And I like that we already know each other’s quirks. | 我们也已经了解彼此的怪癖了 |
[02:41] | Oh, what are my quirks? | 我有什么怪癖啊? |
[02:42] | Wait! Actually, I don’t wanna know. | 等一下 我不想知道 |
[02:44] | Okay. But sometimes you | 好 |
[02:46] | talk to someone named Grandma Joan in your sleep. | 你有时会在睡梦中跟琼奶奶说话 |
[02:49] | I’ve heard that before. People gossiped a lot about it at camp. | 这我听过 营队的人 经常拿这件事说闲话 |
[02:52] | Should we consider a triple and include Bela, | 我们是要申请三人房 跟贝拉一起住呢 |
[02:55] | or doubles and just us? | 还是我们俩住双人房就好? |
[02:57] | – Maybe we consider both? – Sure. | -两个选项都可以考虑? -当然 |
[03:01] | – Hey, guys! – Bela. | -大家好 -贝拉 |
[03:02] | When the door is closed, you knock. | 门关上的时候要敲门 |
[03:03] | It’s the end of the year. Those rules don’t apply anymore. | 学年要结束了 规则已经不适用了 |
[03:05] | Look at this. I’m in a magazine and I look great. | 你们看 我上了杂志 他们把我拍得很好看 |
[03:08] | You do. | 真的耶 |
[03:10] | Sitting at a piano looking like a sexy Beethoven. | 还坐在钢琴边 就像性感版的贝多芬 |
[03:12] | I can’t wait to read it, | 我等不及要读了 |
[03:13] | but I got to get to class. | 但我得先去上课 |
[03:15] | Fine. But, Kimberly, clear your schedule | 好吧 金柏丽 |
[03:17] | because we’re gonna pass these out to every student on campus. | 空出你的时间 我们要把这些发给校园里所有的学生 |
[03:19] | How many copies did you grab? | -你买了几本啊? |
[03:20] | Like, 75? Come on. | -75本 走吧 |
[03:23] | Hey, read this. I’m featured on pages 31 and 32. | 请你读读这个 31和32页有我哦 |
[03:26] | Oh, and in the table of contents. | 目录也有 |
[03:28] | Bela, you come off amazing in this! | 贝拉 这篇文章把你写得好厉害 |
[03:31] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[03:33] | Dude, this could be, like, huge for my career. | 这可能对我的职涯发展很重要 |
[03:35] | I sent it to tina.fey at all the big emails. | 我把内容寄给蒂娜费 在各大电子信箱的地址 |
[03:39] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[03:40] | You’ve been working so hard, and it’s finally paying off. | -你很努力 |
[03:42] | Thanks, man. | 现在终于有成果了 -谢了 |
[03:43] | Hey. Have you and Whit talked about housing stuff for next year yet? | 你和小惠讨论过 明年的住宿了吗? |
[03:46] | Oh, no. | 还没有 |
[03:48] | What were you thinking? | 你有什么想法? |
[03:49] | I’m gonna move off-campus with Evangeline and Jo from the comedy magazine. | 我要和喜剧杂志的 伊凡洁琳和乔搬到校园外 |
[03:52] | Oh, okay. That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[03:53] | Yeah, it’s gonna be great. We’re gonna live together, write together. | 一定会很棒 我们要一起生活和写作 |
[03:56] | Maybe try drugs together. | 甚至一起嗑药 |
[03:58] | It’s gonna be like SNL from the ’70s, | 就像1970年代的”周六夜现场” |
[03:59] | but, like, with way more women and non-whites. | 但女性和非白人更多 |
[04:01] | – Okay. – We’ll still hang out all the time though. | -好 当然了 |
[04:03] | – Yeah, for sure. – Bela! This article rules. | -但我们还是能常见面 贝拉 这篇文章太棒了 |
[04:07] | That’s so sweet. | 你人真好 |
[04:09] | This is Jorja. | 这是巧嘉 |
[04:10] | She’s one of the newer writers from the Foxy. | 她是《狐狸精》的新写手 |
[04:13] | Hey, I’d love to send you some pieces I’ve been working on | 我想让你看一些我写的段子 |
[04:15] | – and get your thoughts on them? – I’d be happy to help. | 希望你能给我一点想法 -我很乐意帮忙 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God, thank you. Amazing. | -天啊 谢谢你 |
[04:20] | I’ll text you later. | 太好了 我晚点传信息给你 |
[04:23] | That was awesome! | 太棒了 |
[04:26] | You’re like a campus celebrity. | 你好像校园名人哦 |
[04:28] | I know, right? I kinda am. | 对吧 我算是吧 |
[04:29] | You’re more famous than that chubby squirrel we feed French fries to. | 你比那只我们 喂薯条的胖松鼠有名 |
[04:33] | Oh, my God. I haven’t seen him in a while. | 天啊 我有一阵子没看到它了 |
[04:35] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[04:37] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[04:42] | Well, then, with all due respect, | 我无意冒犯 |
[04:44] | President Lacey is a giant penis who hates all women. Quote me, bitch. | 莱西校长是个厌女的大浑蛋 这句话给你引用 贱货 |
[04:49] | We are making friends like usual, huh? | 还是跟平常一样友善 |
[04:51] | – Essex just cut our funding in half. – Seriously? | 学校把我们的经费减半 -认真的吗? |
[04:54] | – This is gonna kill us. – Wait, why would they do that? | -我们会撑不下去 -等等 他们为何这样? |
[04:56] | I don’t know. Maybe because the cis white hetero male board | -不知道 或许因为异性恋白人生理男 |
[05:00] | doesn’t care about women or trans, or non-binary folk. | 组成的董事会不在乎女性 或跨性别 或非二元族群 |
[05:03] | Why don’t you take a seat, help us figure out what we can do. | 你坐下吧 帮我们想想办法 |
[05:06] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[05:08] | I was just popping in on my way to a very important Kappa event. | 我要参加卡帕会的重要活动 顺路来打声招呼 |
[05:11] | Oh, something that no one has ever said in this building. | 从来没人在这栋大楼说过这句话 |
[05:14] | Well, I am sure you’ll find your fix. | 你一定会想到方法的 |
[05:16] | Okay? But, for the future, | 但往后让托娃负责讲电话 |
[05:18] | why don’t you just let Tova handle the calls, okay? They are much more likable than you. | 他们比你讨喜多了 |
[05:21] | I just said that about myself. | 我刚也说同样的话 |
[05:23] | Good news, everyone. | 各位 我有好消息 |
[05:25] | Guess who just made us $40 | 我刚跑了两个捐血站 |
[05:27] | by donating blood at two different locations? | 靠捐血赚到四十美元 |
[05:31] | Ginger, are you okay? You look really pale. | 金吉 你还好吗? 你脸色很苍白 |
[05:33] | I can’t lose this place! | 我不能失去这里 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:39] | Hey, when you’re done with that work, can I talk to you for a sec? | 等你忙完 我们可不可以聊聊? |
[05:42] | Oh, this isn’t work. | 我没有在忙 |
[05:43] | I’m trying to figure out what it’s called when four people 69. | 我只是在查 四个人69叫什么 |
[05:46] | I think it’s 138-ing. | 好像叫138 |
[05:47] | Well, I feel kind of weird for saying this, | 这么说有点奇怪 |
[05:49] | but I think I have feelings for a coworker. | 但我好像喜欢上同事了 |
[05:53] | Kimberly, I am so flattered, but I don’t see you that way. | 金柏丽 我受宠若惊 但我对你没意思 |
[05:57] | This is about Canaan. | 我说的是迦南 |
[05:58] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[05:59] | Obviously, I can’t talk to my roommates about it | 我不能跟室友聊 |
[06:01] | because of Whitney and him. | 因为他和惠妮交往过 |
[06:03] | Listen, I totally get why you’re into him. | 我完全懂你为何会喜欢他 |
[06:04] | Canaan is a hot boy with rippling muscles and two heaping scoops of ass, | 迦南超帅 肌肉大 屁股又翘 |
[06:08] | but you and I both know that you can’t act on this. | 但我们都知道 你不能行动 |
[06:11] | It could totally blow up your friend group, | 这可能会毁了你的朋友圈 |
[06:13] | your rooming situation, and your work life. It ain’t worth it. | 室友关系和职场生涯 -不值得的 |
[06:15] | I know, but maybe he has feelings for me too. | -我知道 但或许他也喜欢我 |
[06:18] | – He does not. – How do you know? | -没这回事 -怎么说? |
[06:20] | I know his type, and you’re not it. | 我懂他的口味 你不是他的菜 |
[06:21] | He told me you remind him of his third grade teacher. | 他说你让他想起三年级的老师 |
[06:23] | Maybe she was really cool. | 或许她很不错啊 |
[06:25] | He said she had cankles. | 他说她的脚踝超粗 |
[06:26] | – Oh. Got it. – That would be you in the situation. | 我懂了 |
[06:29] | Yeah, I said I got it. | -他说你很像她 -我已经说我懂了 |
[06:30] | I’m so sorry. I feel like I shot Bambi. | 我很抱歉 我感觉自己射杀了小鹿斑比 |
[06:33] | But, if I were you, I would avoid him for the rest of the year and forget about it. | 换作是我 我会在学年剩下的时间躲避他 忘了这件事 |
[06:37] | Yeah, I know you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[06:38] | Listen, we all have crushes that we can’t act on. | 听着 所有人都有喜欢 但不能追求的人 |
[06:40] | Like me and the Pepsi delivery guy. | 就像我的可乐送货员 |
[06:42] | Sure, I left him Polaroids of my tits in his truck, | 虽然我在他的卡车上 放了我胸部的照片 |
[06:45] | but that is as far as I’ll take it, because I’m a professional. | 但我最多只会做到这样 因为我重视这份工作 |
[06:48] | I think he can hear you. | 他听得到啦 |
[06:50] | Yeah, I want him to. | 我就是要他听到 |
[06:52] | Hey, Jorge. | 你好 荷黑 |
[06:58] | You’re declaring your major? | 你选好主修科目了? |
[07:00] | Yeah. I’m officially on the biochemistry and biophysics track. | 对 我正式成为 生物化学和生物物理系的学生了 |
[07:03] | So, you’re gonna do the same major as your boyfriend? | 所以你和男友 选一样的主修科目? |
[07:06] | He is not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[07:08] | But I do think I’m his girlfriend. It’s bad. | 但我觉得自己是他女友 糟透了 |
[07:10] | Whitney! You don’t like him. | 惠妮 |
[07:13] | You need to end this before you take 30 more classes with him | 你并不喜欢他 你得赶快斩断情丝 |
[07:16] | and end up marrying his ass. | 不然就会跟他一起上三十堂课 最后跟他结婚 |
[07:18] | I will handle it. | 我会处理的 |
[07:19] | I’m going to talk to him today. | 我今天就会找他谈 |
[07:21] | Great. You’ve only tried to break up with him | 很好 你之前 |
[07:23] | two other times before, so hopefully this one will stick. | 只试着跟他分手两次 希望这次会成功 |
[07:33] | How’s everyone doing? | 大家好吗? |
[07:36] | What the hell, Bela? | 贝拉 |
[07:37] | This article is entirely about you. | 搞什么? 这篇文章只写到你 |
[07:39] | It literally says your name more than the name of our magazine. | 你的名字出现的次数 比我们的杂志还要多 |
[07:43] | How did this happen? | 怎么会有这种事? |
[07:45] | I’m so sorry. I have no idea. | 我很抱歉 我也不知道 |
[07:47] | I would have assumed he would have written about all of us. | 我以为他要写的是我们所有人 |
[07:51] | Maybe the reporter has a crush on me or something. | -有可能是记者喜欢上我了 |
[07:53] | Nice try. He’s seeing someone, | -不是 他有对象了 |
[07:55] | which he told me after he rejected me brutally. | 他狠心拒绝我之后告诉我的 |
[07:59] | Then I have no idea how this happened. This is so strange. | 这样我就没有头绪了 太奇怪了吧 |
[08:03] | It makes it look like you created the Foxy all by yourself. | 上面写的好像《狐狸精》 是你一手打造出来的 |
[08:06] | Did he show this to you before he printed it? | 他在刊登之前让你看过吗? |
[08:09] | No. If he had, I would have asked him to photoshop my boobs to look bigger. | 没有 如果有的话 我会请他把我的胸部修大一点 |
[08:14] | You know what? I’ll reach out to him right now | 这样吧 |
[08:16] | and make sure he prints a retraction. | 我现在打给他 要他撤掉这篇文章 |
[08:17] | It’s fine. Let’s just forget it. | 没关系 就当没这回事吧 |
[08:22] | I don’t think I can. | 我办不到 |
[08:24] | In fact, you’re uninvited to my half birthday party. | 我决定了 我不会邀请你来我的准生日派对 |
[08:28] | For those of you who are coming, I’m registered at Claire’s, | 要来的人 我订了克莱尔餐厅 |
[08:31] | and I would like it if at least one of you RSVP’d. | 希望在场至少有一个人尽快回复 |
[08:35] | You can right now, vocally. | 现在就能直接讲了 不要‥ |
[08:41] | Let’s just get back to work. | 继续工作吧 |
[08:45] | There she is. | 她来了 “骄傲的同志爸爸” |
[08:47] | – Hi, honey. – Hi, Dad. | -女儿 -爸爸 |
[08:50] | Hey, can we talk about the shirt? | 我们讨论一下这件上衣好吗? |
[08:53] | Yes. I just wanted to show the world how much I support you. | -好 我想告诉全世界我支持你 -那很好 |
[08:56] | That’s great. It just makes it seem like you’re proud to be a gay dad. | 只是大家可能以为 你是骄傲的”同志爸爸” |
[09:00] | Because I am. And I just want… | 我就是啊 我只是‥ |
[09:02] | Oh! | 难怪那个咖啡师语气怪怪的 |
[09:03] | That’s why the barista called me Zaddy. Yes. | |
[09:07] | – Oh, sweetheart. – Hi. | -亲爱的 -妈妈 |
[09:09] | – Oh, you look great. – Thanks. | -你好美 -谢谢 |
[09:11] | And your father told me. | 你爸告诉我了 |
[09:14] | That I’m lesbian. Yes, I am. | 我是女同志的事 对 |
[09:16] | I just wish you felt comfortable telling me yourself. | 我只是希望 你能放宽心亲自告诉我 |
[09:18] | You are not exactly the chillest. | 你不是个好沟通的人 |
[09:20] | I seem to remember you crying when I asked to wear sneakers on vacation. | 我记得有次度假时 我说想穿球鞋 你就哭了 |
[09:24] | It was St. Barts. | 我们去的是圣巴特 |
[09:26] | We could have run into Lorne Michaels. | 我们可能会遇到洛恩麦可斯 |
[09:29] | Well, I read several articles about what to say to you, | 为了想该对你说什么 我读了些文章 |
[09:32] | so I acknowledge your sexuality and I love you. | 我尊重你的性向 而且‥ 我爱你 |
[09:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:37] | So, are you excited to go to the Kappa Spring Festival? | 你准备好要参加 卡帕会春天节了吗? |
[09:40] | Oh, honey. I have been looking forward to going to this event with you | 亲爱的 |
[09:43] | since the moment you got in, | 自从你入会 我就期待着跟你一起参加 |
[09:45] | and I cannot wait to see which of my classmates have aged poorly. | 我等不及看到 |
[09:49] | Well, you girls have fun. | 哪些同学变老变丑了 祝你们玩得愉快 |
[09:51] | I’m off to destroy the only copy of a very hurtful op-ed I wrote in 1992. | 我要去销毁我在1992年写的 伤人社论的唯一副本 |
[10:02] | What are you doing? | -你在做什么? |
[10:03] | I’m sifting through a bag of beans. | -我在挖一袋咖啡豆 |
[10:05] | Lila thinks she dropped an AirPod in here. | 莉拉觉得她的蓝牙耳机在里面 |
[10:08] | What happened to your shirt? | 你的衣服怎么了? |
[10:09] | I tripped and spilled a gallon of oat milk on myself. | 我绊倒了 |
[10:12] | Oh! | 把燕麦奶洒了一身 |
[10:18] | Oh, will I be seeing you at the Theta party tonight? | 你今晚会去西塔会的派对吗? |
[10:22] | No. I don’t think I can make it. | 不会 我应该不会去 |
[10:24] | It’s too bad. If you change your mind, text me. | 真可惜 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 如果你改变心意再传信息给我 |
[10:31] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何? |
[10:34] | – Dry. – Right. | -很干燥 -对 |
[10:37] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[10:45] | – There she is! – Oh, my God. Hi. | -你在这里啊 -天啊 是你啊 |
[10:48] | Ready to watch me kill this presentation? Whoop! | 准备好看我精湛的报告了吗? |
[10:51] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[10:53] | Something up? | 有什么事吗? |
[10:57] | Yes. But don’t worry about it. | 有 但先别担心 |
[10:59] | I don’t wanna throw you off. We can just talk after class. | 我不想让你分心 我们下课再聊就好 |
[11:01] | No, let’s talk about it now. | 我们现在就聊 |
[11:02] | I’m not gonna be able to focus on my experiment if you don’t tell me. | 你不说我就无法专心做实验 |
[11:05] | I think we should break up. | -我觉得我们应该分手 |
[11:06] | Shit. | -要命 |
[11:08] | Okay. It’s not what I thought you were gonna say. | 我没想到你会说这个 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:12] | No, it’s cool. | 没关系 |
[11:14] | We’re both super busy, so this is, like… | 我们两个都太忙了 所以就‥ |
[11:17] | It’s mutual. It’s good. | 好聚好散 也好 |
[11:19] | – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你确定吗? -确定 |
[11:21] | Let’s get in there as friends. Come on. | 我们走吧‥以朋友的身份 |
[11:25] | So, I’ll keep titrating the solution until some precipitate forms, | 我会持续滴定溶液 直到出现沉淀物 |
[11:30] | which, according to my estimate, should… | 根据我的估计应该‥ |
[11:34] | Should… | 应该‥ |
[11:37] | Sorry. Lost my focus. | 抱歉 我一时分心了 |
[11:41] | Dude, are you crying? | -老兄 你在哭吗? -没有 |
[11:43] | No. My eyes are just really humid right now. | 只是我的眼睛现在很潮湿 |
[11:48] | Anyway, so if you’ll focus on the bottom of the beaker, you’ll see… | 总之 仔细看烧杯的底部就会发现‥ |
[11:55] | Okay. Now, yes, I am crying. | 对 我现在哭了 |
[11:57] | I think I need a minute alone in the hallway. | 我要去走廊上独处一下 |
[12:04] | So, Ashlie, are you excited to be Kappa president next year? | 爱许丽 你期待明年 担任卡帕会会长吗? |
[12:08] | Oh, my goodness, yes. | 天啊 非常期待 |
[12:09] | You know, I was president my senior year | 我大四时也当过会长 |
[12:11] | and I got us a computer with the Internet on it. | 我帮姐妹会争取到有网络的电脑 |
[12:15] | Yes, you did. | 是这样没错 |
[12:16] | Cool story, Mom. | 这故事真酷 妈 |
[12:18] | You need to buckle up, Ashlie. You are in for a lot. | 爱许丽 做好心理准备 你会遇到很多事情 |
[12:21] | I’m on the alumni board | 我是校友会成员 |
[12:22] | and every day it feels like some new crisis. | 感觉每天都有新的危机 |
[12:25] | A Kappa crisis? Like what? | 卡帕会有危机? 像是什么? |
[12:27] | Did they install unflattering lighting in the bathrooms? | 有人在浴室装难看的灯光吗? |
[12:32] | No. Did you hear what happened at the Syracuse chapter? | -你们听说雪城分会的事了吗? -没有 |
[12:34] | – No. – They banned the word “sisterhood.” | 他们禁用了”姐妹会”这个词 |
[12:37] | Why would they do that? | 为什么? |
[12:38] | Well, they said it’s not accurate | 他们说这个词不精确 |
[12:40] | and that some of their members aren’t women. | 因为某些成员不是女性 |
[12:42] | What? | -什么? |
[12:43] | I don’t know. I actually think that’s a good thing, | -我莫名觉得这是好事 |
[12:46] | you know, to create more inclusive language | 使用更包容跨性别 |
[12:48] | for trans and non-binary folk. | 和非二元族群的语言 |
[12:50] | Well, I just think if you don’t see yourself as a woman, | 我觉得如果不把自己视作女性 |
[12:53] | then form your own group. Let us be sisters. | 那就去组成自己的社团 让我们当姐妹会 |
[12:56] | But how can they form their own clubs | 但他们缺乏校方的支持和资金 |
[12:58] | with no support or funding from the school, you know? | 要怎么自组社团呢? |
[13:00] | Just to be clear, | 不要误会 我最好的朋友是同志 |
[13:02] | – my best friend is a homosexual. – Ralph? | -雷夫吗? -对 |
[13:05] | – Yes. – Love Ralph. | -我很爱雷夫 |
[13:06] | Isn’t he funny? | -他很幽默吧? |
[13:08] | Sure, I’m gay, too, but that is actually meaningless | 我虽然也是同志 但这件事在这个对话中 |
[13:11] | in the context of this conversation, isn’t it? | 不代表什么 不是吗? |
[13:14] | Leight, can I borrow you for a sec? | 小蕾 借一步说话好吗? |
[13:18] | Look, I know these boomer alums aren’t the most up to date on things, | 我知道这些老校友的观念有点过时 |
[13:21] | but today is sort of about getting donation checks from them. | 但今天的重点是跟她们募款 |
[13:24] | I promise it’s not worth engaging. | 我保证 跟她们争不值得 |
[13:26] | Right. But if we don’t engage with them, then who is going to? | 如果我们不跟她们争 有谁会跟她们争? |
[13:30] | Maybe you should go talk to somebody else. | 也许你该去找其他人说话 |
[13:41] | Oh, Zoe, I don’t mean to rub it in, | 佐伊 我不想让你难过 |
[13:42] | but you really missed out on not going to that Econ banquet with Canaan. | 但你没有跟迦南一起去 |
[13:47] | What Econ banquet? | 经济系的宴会真是太可惜了 什么经济系的宴会? |
[13:48] | The one where Canaan got that award. | 迦南得奖的那个宴会 |
[13:50] | It was so fun, and the food was so good. | 超级好玩 而且食物超好吃 |
[13:52] | I loaded up on soup, and then I realized it was just the appetizer. | 我喝了一堆汤 结果发现汤只是开胃菜 |
[13:56] | Yeah. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:58] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[14:00] | He said he invited you before inviting me, and you were busy. | 他说他先邀请你 你没空才邀请我的 |
[14:03] | That definitely did not happen. | 绝对没有这种事 |
[14:07] | Will you excuse me a moment? | 我失陪一下 |
[14:09] | Lila, do you wanna go to that Theta party tonight? | 莉拉 你想去今晚的西塔会派对吗? |
[14:12] | Bitch, I’ve been going to go. | 妹子 我本来就会去 |
[14:13] | And I’m wearing a dress that makes my tits sing. | 我会穿一件突显我胸形的洋装 |
[14:18] | Thanks again for meeting up with me. | -谢谢你跟我见面 |
[14:19] | Of course. I’m happy to. | -当然 我很乐意 |
[14:20] | Oh, and thank you for meeting me during your final exam. | 谢谢你在期末考抽空跟我见面 |
[14:23] | No other times worked for me. | 其他时间我都没空 |
[14:24] | You’re just so impressive. I want to learn as much as I can from you. | 你太厉害了 我想尽可能向你学习 |
[14:28] | So I read your packet and… | 我读过你的作品集了 |
[14:32] | I think you should consider quitting the Foxy. | -我觉得你该考虑退出《狐狸精》 -退出? |
[14:34] | – Quit? – Jorja, I think you’re cool | 巧嘉 我觉得你很酷 |
[14:36] | and smart and funny, and in that way, you really remind me of myself. | 聪明 又幽默 所以你让我想到自己 |
[14:39] | But not everyone who is cool and smart and funny | 但不是所有又酷 |
[14:41] | has what it takes to be a comedy writer. | 又聪明 又幽默的人都能成为喜剧写手 |
[14:43] | Okay? | 是哦 |
[14:45] | Oh, you know what I think you’d be great at? | 我知道你能擅长什么了 |
[14:47] | – Advertising. – What? | -广告 -什么? |
[14:48] | I bet you could write really cute commercials | 我敢说你一定能写出 |
[14:50] | for, like, cleaning products, or, like, a clever yogurt ad. | 可爱的清洁用品广告 或是聪明的优格广告 |
[14:53] | I’m not really interested in that. | 我对那个没兴趣 |
[14:56] | Do you seriously not have any feedback for me | 你真的没办法 |
[14:58] | on anything I wrote? | 针对我的作品给任何回馈吗? |
[15:00] | I could tell you all the things that didn’t really work in here, | 我能告诉你哪些笑话不好笑 |
[15:02] | but I just don’t think that’s a good use of either of our time. | 但我觉得这只是在浪费我们的时间 |
[15:05] | Well, at least you’re honest. | 天啊 至少你很诚实 |
[15:08] | Always. You got this, Jorja. | 当然 你没问题的 巧嘉 |
[15:10] | I mean, not this, but something else. | 你写笑话不行 但其他方面可以的 |
[15:15] | Oh, did you want me to throw this away for you? | 你要我帮你丢掉吗? |
[15:22] | Thank you so much for these. They’re gonna do a lot of good. | 谢谢你的捐款 对我们会很有帮助 |
[15:25] | Kappa kisses. | 卡帕会亲亲 |
[15:32] | Honey, are you okay? | 宝贝女儿 |
[15:35] | You’ve been quiet all day. | 你还好吗? 你整天都好安静 |
[15:36] | Yeah. I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[15:39] | I… | 我‥ |
[15:41] | I don’t think I want this anymore. | 我好像不想继续待在这里了 |
[15:43] | Oh, sweetie, what is going on? | 亲爱的 你怎么了? |
[15:47] | I wanted to be in Kappa just like you, | 我想跟你一样加入卡帕会 |
[15:48] | but I don’t feel like me when I’m here. | 但我觉得这里让我很不自在 |
[15:52] | I think you’ve just changed, and that’s okay. | 你可能只是改变了 这也没关系 |
[15:55] | I’m really sorry. I know how bad that you wanted this for me | 我很抱歉 我知道 你很希望我加入卡帕会 |
[15:58] | and I just didn’t want to let you down. | 我不想让你失望 |
[16:00] | Oh, no, no, stop. | 不会‥别说了 |
[16:02] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只是希望你开心 |
[16:04] | If you don’t wanna be in Kappa, then don’t. | 你不想参加卡帕会 就不要参加 |
[16:07] | Life is too short to waste on things that don’t bring you happiness. | 人生很短 不需要浪费在 让你不快乐的事物上 |
[16:12] | That’s why we don’t see Grandma anymore. | 所以我们才跟奶奶断绝联络 |
[16:15] | I love you, Mom. | -我爱你 妈 |
[16:16] | I love you so much, Leighton. | -我也爱你 蕾登 |
[16:18] | Lovely to see you, Mimi. | 见到你很高兴 蜜咪 |
[16:20] | Oh, always a pleasure, Mona. Kappa kisses. | 我也是 莫娜 卡帕会亲亲 |
[16:23] | What a dumb whore. Am I right? | 真是个笨八婆 |
[16:25] | Oh, my God. | 对吧? |
[16:27] | You know, she once asked me how to spell the word “biscuit.” | -天啊 -她曾经问我”饼干”要怎么写 |
[16:30] | Mom, you are such a bitch. | 妈 你太坏了 |
[16:32] | Oh, my God, we would have been good friends in college. | 我们一起念大学的话 一定会是好友 |
[16:35] | For sure, we would have been. | 那是肯定的 |
[16:39] | Last pregame of freshman year, let’s go! | 大一最后一次在派对前喝酒 干啦 |
[16:56] | I can’t believe this is the last shot we’ll take in this room. I could cry. | 不敢相信这是在这间房的最后一杯酒 我好想哭哦 |
[16:59] | Guys, can I just say that this is the hottest we’ve ever looked? | 我们今天的打扮 是有史以来最辣的 |
[17:01] | I mean, Whitney, that dress. | 惠妮你那身紫色低胸洋装 |
[17:02] | Serving purple and serving tits? You look like a sexy Barney. | 看起来就像性感版的恐龙邦尼 |
[17:06] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢‥ |
[17:07] | Listen, I’m single, and I’m ready to end this year with a bang. | 我现在单身 我希望这个学年有个精彩的结尾 |
[17:11] | Okay. Well, I am just excited to have fun with my girls. | 我很高兴能跟你们一起玩 |
[17:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:15] | Holy shit. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[17:16] | Guys, stop! | -各位暂停一下 |
[17:18] | What’s wrong? | -怎么了? |
[17:19] | – I’m getting canceled. – What? | -我要被取消了 -什么? |
[17:21] | This girl from the Foxy is blasting my ass on social media. | 《狐狸精》有个女生 在社群媒体上炮轰我 |
[17:24] | – I’m sure it’s not that bad. – Yeah. | -我确定没那么糟啦 -对啊 |
[17:26] | “Five things I learned at Essex’s so-called feminist comedy magazine.” | “我在艾赛克斯所谓的 女性主义喜剧杂志学到五件事” |
[17:30] | Maybe it’s a nice post. She said she learned things. | 或许是在赞美你 她说学到东西了 |
[17:33] | “Bela Malhotra is a misogynistic comedy dictator | “贝拉摩赫查是个 厌女的喜剧独裁者” |
[17:37] | who hates all women, including herself.” | “她痛恨所有女性 包括她自己” |
[17:40] | Fuck. This is so bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[17:41] | Oh, my God. I’m gonna have to quit comedy | 天啊 |
[17:43] | and become a pharmacist like all my dumb cousins. | 我得放弃喜剧 跟我的笨蛋亲戚一样去当药师了 |
[17:45] | There has to be a misunderstanding. | 一定有什么误会 |
[17:47] | Yeah, I agree. I mean, you definitely don’t hate yourself. | 我同意 你绝对不讨厌自己 |
[17:50] | – If anything, you like yourself too much. – Exactly. | -你反而是过度自恋了 -没错 |
[17:52] | Listen, just talk to this girl tomorrow and smooth it over. | 听着 你明天去找她把话说清楚 |
[17:55] | – Yeah. – You don’t need to let it ruin your night. | -别让这件事毁了今晚 -我赞同惠妮 |
[17:57] | I’m with Whitney. I mean, the girl has, like, 40 followers, okay? | 那女的只有四十个追踪者 |
[17:59] | Nobody will ever see that. | 没人会看到她的文章 |
[18:01] | Yeah, you’re right. All right, let’s take one more shot before we go. | 你们说得对 出门前再喝一杯吧 |
[18:03] | Yes. Thank you. | -没错 谢谢你 -这就对了 |
[18:05] | Or we could take a five-minute nap and then go. | 或者小睡五分钟再出门 |
[18:07] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – No! | -你在开玩笑吗? |
[18:08] | All right. | -好啦 |
[18:20] | Shit! This party is going off. | 天啊 这个派对太棒了 |
[18:22] | My favorite bitches! | 我最爱的贱货们来了 |
[18:25] | Yeah! | 好极啦 |
[18:26] | Welcome to the Dare or Dare Party. | 欢迎来到大冒险派对 |
[18:28] | You are obligated to do the dare written on the bottom of your cup. | 你们得进行酒杯底下写的大冒险 |
[18:31] | Oh! What kind of dares? | -有哪种大冒险? |
[18:33] | I’ve read them all. On the side of the table, they’re horny. | -我都看过了 那边的都是色色的事 |
[18:36] | And here, they’re just plain nasty. I took one of both. | 这边的简直下流 |
[18:39] | Oh. | 我两边都各拿了一杯 |
[18:40] | “Smash face with a redhead.” | “跟红发的人亲嘴?” |
[18:42] | I want that one. | 我要那一杯 |
[18:44] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢你 |
[18:46] | Damn it, Jocelyn, I’m not gonna jiggle a stranger’s tit at this party. | 该死 乔丝琳 我不要在这里揉陌生人的胸部 |
[18:49] | Twerk? I can’t twerk. I wasn’t allowed to dance with my bottom half growing up. | 怎么是”电臀舞” 我办不到 小时候我被禁止用下半身跳舞 |
[18:53] | We don’t actually have to do these, do we? | 我们不必真的做 |
[18:56] | Oh, Jocelyn seems to think we do. | 对吧? 乔丝琳显然不这么觉得 |
[18:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:02] | That is a lot of tongue. | 好咸湿的吻 |
[19:06] | I brushed my teeth so good tonight, | 我今晚把牙齿刷得很干净 |
[19:08] | I am 1,000% making out with someone at this party. | 一定能在派对上找到人亲热 |
[19:12] | Let’s pick out some hotties and wingwoman each other hard. | 我们组成搭档 帮助彼此向帅哥美女进攻吧 |
[19:14] | Okay. Okay, sure. Let’s see my options. | 好啊‥ 我来物色一下对象 |
[19:18] | Okay. We got a guy slurping a Taco Bell fire sauce packet. | 有个男的在吸塔可钟的辣酱包 |
[19:23] | And a dude who’s dancing tragically off the beat. | 还有一个舞步 根本赶不上拍子的人 |
[19:26] | Yeah. I don’t think any of these guys are my type. | 现场没有我喜欢的类型 |
[19:29] | So, what are you looking for? | 你要找的是什么类型? |
[19:36] | I will let you know when I see it. | 找到我再告诉你 |
[19:45] | – Hey. – Hey! | -你来了 -是你 |
[19:47] | I thought you said you weren’t coming? | -你不是说没办法来吗? |
[19:48] | Turns out I am, and did. | -结果我还是来了 |
[19:50] | What are you doing? | -你在做什么? |
[19:52] | I’m trying to find a cup with a dare I actually wanna do. | -找到我想做的大冒险酒杯 |
[19:54] | This one says, “Motorboat Lila,” and it has her phone number. | 这杯写着”脸埋进莉拉胸部” 上面还有她的号码 |
[19:57] | Yeah, she definitely wrote that one. | 一定是她自己写的 |
[19:59] | Can you just be a good citizen and throw it out? | 做个举手之劳 把那杯丢掉好吗? |
[20:03] | Wait, what’s that one? | 那杯上面写什么? |
[20:06] | “Kiss a stranger.” | “亲吻陌生人” |
[20:08] | That one’s not a bad one. | 这个还不错 |
[20:11] | Well, we both know each other, so you’re in the clear, sir. | 我们认识彼此 所以你安全了 |
[20:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:18] | – Yo, Canaan! – Oh! | 迦南 |
[20:20] | My friends just got here, so I’m gonna… | 我朋友到了 我要‥ |
[20:23] | Yeah, of course. Go. | -行 你去吧 |
[20:24] | – I’ll go. All right. – Yeah. | -好 先走了 再见 |
[20:33] | Ginger, love that you’re wearing a long coat indoors. | 金吉 我喜欢你在室内穿大衣 |
[20:36] | Thank you! It belonged to my elderly neighbor. | 谢谢 这件是我的老人邻居的 |
[20:39] | But I can’t stay long. | 我不能久待 |
[20:40] | I gave blood twice again this evening, so I am feeling weak. | 我今晚又捐了两次血 现在很虚弱 |
[20:44] | Also, I do not like the way that guy is looking at me. | 而且我不喜欢 那个男的看我的眼神 |
[20:50] | – Why don’t you go sit down? – Okay. | -你去找地方坐吧 -好 |
[20:53] | I’ll go deal with that later. | -我晚点再去照顾她 |
[20:54] | – You sure she’s good? – She’s fine. | 她没事的 -确定她没事? |
[20:55] | So, how is Kappa? | 卡帕会怎么样? |
[20:58] | I quit. | -我退出了 -不会吧 |
[21:00] | Oh, no. Did you find an even blonder place to live? | 你找到有更多 金发女的地方住了吗? |
[21:03] | Wait, are you being serious? | -等等 你是说真的? |
[21:05] | I am. I decided I would rather spend my time at the Women’s Center, | -是真的 我发现我宁愿 在女性中心多花点时间 |
[21:09] | you know, with people I actually like. | 跟我真正喜欢的人相处 |
[21:13] | If this is because you vandalized another statue and got community service, | 如果你又破坏雕像被罚社区服务 |
[21:17] | I will find out. | 我会发现的 |
[21:18] | Also, I have this. | 对了 还有这个 |
[21:25] | Holy shit! $30,000? | 天啊 三万美元? |
[21:28] | My mom was gonna donate it to Kappa, | 我妈本来要捐给卡帕会 |
[21:30] | so I told her where it would do better things. | 我告诉她哪里更用得上这笔钱 |
[21:32] | This is going to completely save us! | 这笔钱能救我们一命 |
[21:39] | I am so sorry. I should not have done that. | -抱歉 |
[21:41] | No, no, no, no, no. You should have. | 我不该这么做的 -没关系‥你应该要的 |
[21:43] | What about your girl Tatum? | 你女友泰坦怎么办? |
[21:45] | I ended things with her. The night of your fundraiser, actually. | 在你募款会那天晚上 我跟她分手了 |
[21:47] | Because of how hot I looked in my Elton John costume? | 因为我打扮成艾尔顿强很性感吗? |
[21:50] | You know, I still have that. | 那套衣服还在 |
[21:51] | I could go get it right now. | 我现在可以马上去换 |
[21:53] | Shut up. | 够了啦 |
[22:06] | Canaan, are you leaving? | 迦南 你要走了? |
[22:09] | Yeah. A bunch of us are headed to a party on Edgewood. | 对 我们要去埃奇伍德的派对 |
[22:12] | You wanna come with? | 你想一起来吗? |
[22:15] | Oh! | |
[22:19] | No. I’m going to stay. | 不用了 我要留在这里 |
[22:22] | Have fun. | -祝你玩得开心 |
[22:23] | Okay, bye. | -好 再见 |
[22:37] | – Bela. – Hey! | -贝拉 -是你们啊 |
[22:40] | There’s a couch here that they’re trying to get rid of. | 这里有一张沙发要丢 |
[22:42] | Should we take it for the house next year? | 我们搬到明年的宿舍好吗? |
[22:43] | They call it the sperm bank, but we don’t have to call it that. | 他们叫那张沙发”精子银行” 但我们不必沿用 |
[22:46] | That post from Jorja is so messed up. | -巧嘉的贴文太夸张了 -我知道 |
[22:48] | I know. Huge overreaction, right? | 她反应太大了 对吧? |
[22:51] | Copywriters need to have a thick skin. | 喜剧写手要脸皮厚一点 |
[22:53] | Look at all the stuff that happened to me at the Catullan. | 看看我在《卡特兰》的遭遇 |
[22:55] | Dude, we’re not agreeing with you. | 我们不是站在你这边的 |
[22:57] | What happened to you at the Catullan was horrible. | 你在《卡特兰》的遭遇确实很糟 |
[22:59] | And our magazine was created to be a better alternative to that toxic shit. | 我们开办这本杂志 就是为了提供一个友善的环境 |
[23:03] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗? |
[23:05] | I mean, since you were the one who created our group. | 这个团队是你建立起来的 |
[23:07] | Wait, is that what this is about? | 等等 你们是在气这件事吗? |
[23:09] | You guys are just mad that I’m still getting too much credit in that article. | 你们只是在气 我在那篇文章中得到太多功劳 |
[23:13] | We talked to the reporter, Bela. | 我们跟那个记者谈过了 贝拉 |
[23:15] | He showed you the article. You lied to us. | 他先让你看过文章 你骗了我们 |
[23:18] | That article was one thing. That was normal, selfish Bela. | 那篇文章是一回事 贝拉自私是很正常的 |
[23:21] | But being that brutal to Jorja, it’s not okay. | 但对巧嘉那么狠毒是不对的 |
[23:24] | And what Jorja put online about you? | 巧嘉在网络上对你的描述 |
[23:26] | I’d say it was pretty fucking well-written. | 我觉得非常恰当 |
[23:29] | – You’re fired from the Foxy. – What? | -你被逐出《狐狸精》了 -什么? |
[23:32] | Clearly, you’re the only person who lives up to your own comedy standards, | 显然只有你符合你的喜剧水平 |
[23:36] | so go be funny alone. | 你就自己一个人搞笑吧 |
[23:38] | No, please don’t do this. | 拜托别这样 |
[23:39] | This is gonna make living together super awkward next year. | 这样我们明年当室友会很尴尬 |
[23:41] | – We gave your room to Carla. – Wait, we did? | 我们把你的房间让给卡拉了 -等等 |
[23:44] | We did. | 真的吗? -真的 |
[23:46] | Fine. | -也好 -等一下‥ |
[23:50] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[23:54] | Hey, Lila, can I ask you a question? | 莉拉 我可以问个问题吗? |
[23:56] | I’m not currently taking any questions. | 我目前不接受回答问题 |
[23:58] | My cup said I had to find 50 people to kiss | 杯子说我得找五十个人接吻 |
[24:00] | and I’ve only found 34. | 但我只找到34个 |
[24:02] | – Oh. – Okay, 35. | -好 35个了 |
[24:05] | Happy to help. Have you seen Canaan? | -很高兴能帮忙 你看到迦南了吗? |
[24:07] | – He left a little bit ago. – Okay. | -他刚才离开了 -好吧 |
[24:09] | But if you see him, let him know that he’s gonna open up Sips tomorrow | 若你见到他 请他明天要开啜饮馆的门 |
[24:11] | because I do plan on calling out sick to myself. | 因为我打算请病假 |
[24:14] | – Okay. – Bye, 35. | 好 再见 |
[24:18] | Hi, number 36. | 35号 你好 36号 |
[24:20] | You’re cute. You like your women much, much taller than you? | 你好可爱 你喜欢比 自己高很多的女生吗? |
[24:40] | Canaan! | 迦南 我可以跟你说句话吗? |
[24:43] | – | – Hey. |
[24:45] | Hey. Can I talk to you for a sec? | |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[24:50] | Y’all go on. I’ll catch up with you. | 你们先走吧 我等等过去 |
[24:52] | – What’s up? – You lied. | -怎么了? -你骗了我 |
[24:54] | I lied? About what? | 我骗你? -骗你什么? |
[24:56] | Zoe. You never invited her to that event. She told me. | -佐伊 你没邀请她参加活动 |
[25:00] | Why would you lie? | 她跟我说了 你为什么要说谎? |
[25:01] | That’s a great question. | 好问题 |
[25:03] | Because that lie would make no sense. | 因为我根本没理由骗你 |
[25:06] | You wanted me to go with you. You invited me first. | 你希望我跟你一起去 我是你第一个邀请的人 |
[25:13] | Fine, I did. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[25:16] | You trying to embarrass me or something? | 你想让我难堪吗? |
[25:48] | So, I have some news. | 我有消息要宣布 |
[25:51] | Alicia and I are back together. | 我跟艾丽西亚复合了 |
[25:52] | And, I’m not gonna lie, I am really happy about it. | 说实话 我很开心 |
[25:56] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[25:59] | Wait, so if you’re not moving into Kappa and Bela’s not living off-campus anymore, | 等等 如果你不搬去卡帕会 贝拉也不搬到校外 |
[26:02] | then we can all live together next year. | 我们明年还是能一起住 |
[26:04] | I mean, if you all want. | 如果你们愿意的话 |
[26:06] | – You know what, I’m down. – What about you, Bela? | -我愿意 -你呢 贝拉? 我‥ |
[26:10] | Yeah. Sorry. I’m just a little distracted this morning. | 抱歉 我今早还是有点分神 |
[26:13] | Is this still about that girl from the magazine? | 你还在想杂志社 那个女生的事吗? |
[26:15] | Why don’t you just talk to her, right? | 何不找她谈谈呢 |
[26:17] | I’m sure she would be open to hearing you out. | 她一定愿意听你说的 |
[26:19] | Yeah. Totally, I have a meeting about it at 10:15. | 当然 我十点十五分要找人谈谈 |
[26:21] | Great. Okay, good, I’m glad. | -很好啊 -太好了 这样就好 |
[26:27] | So, Kimberly, how was your night? Anything interesting happen? | 金柏丽 你昨晚过得如何? 有什么有趣的事吗? |
[26:35] | No, not really. | 没有发生什么事 |
[26:46] | You really taste the peach in this one. | 可以尝到桃子的味道 |
[26:47] | – Hey! – Hey. So, I heard Leighton turned down that room for next year? | 听说蕾登放弃了明年的房间 |
[26:52] | Yeah. | -对 |
[26:54] | I want it. | -我想要那个房间 |
[26:55] | Okay. Take a seat. | 好 坐吧 |
[27:01] | I was rude and disrespectful and I feel awful about it. | 我很无礼 不尊重她 我觉得自己很糟糕 |
[27:05] | I came to Essex for the Catullan. | 我为了《卡特兰》来到艾赛克斯 |
[27:08] | That blew up. | 结果搞砸了 |
[27:12] | I got kicked out of this new group. | 而且我‥ 还被新的杂志社开除 |
[27:16] | No one wants to work with me. | 没人想跟我合作 |
[27:18] | I have a 1.8 GPA. | 我的学业成绩平均积点 只有一点八 |
[27:22] | I broke an amazing guy’s heart by being selfish. | 我因为自私伤透了一个好人的心 |
[27:29] | All I want is for people to like me, | 我只希望大家喜欢我 |
[27:31] | but I just keep hurting people instead… | 但我不断伤害他们 |
[27:37] | So I’d like to transfer. | 所以我想转学 本季终 谢谢观赏 |