英文名称:The Signal
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | 詭信號 | |
[01:45] | Oh, my… | 哦 天… |
[01:46] | -I can see the… -What? | 我能看到… 什么? |
[01:48] | I can see the keys. | 我看到鑰匙了 |
[01:51] | The… The… The keys. | 鑰匙 |
[01:52] | Here, I can see ’em. Okay? | 我在這里看到了 好嗎? |
[01:54] | -I can see ’em outside. -Okay. Okay. | 我從外邊看到鑰匙了 好的 好的 |
[01:55] | -It’s okay. -Okay. | 沒問題吧 沒有 |
[01:56] | I’m gonna come back | 我馬上就出來 |
[01:58] | and I’m gonna bring the keys, | 我會帶著鑰匙 |
[02:00] | and we’re gonna be okay. Okay? | 我們會沒事的 好嗎? |
[02:02] | -Okay. -We’re gonna be okay. | 好的 我們會沒事的 |
[02:04] | I’m gonna come back. | 我馬上就出來 |
[03:18] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[03:20] | That was strange. | 很奇怪 |
[03:22] | What? | 什么? |
[03:23] | TV turned itself on. | 電視自己開了 |
[03:26] | Come back. | 過來 |
[03:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:43] | What time is it? | 几點了? |
[03:45] | Twelve-fifteen. | 12點15 |
[03:47] | You’re kidding. | 你開玩笑吧 |
[03:52] | Are you serious? | 你沒瞎說? |
[03:57] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[04:00] | I’m sorry, I have to call him. | 很抱歉 我得打電話給他 |
[04:14] | My phone’s out. | 手機沒信號 |
[04:17] | Thank you. | 多謝 |
[04:25] | Your phone’s out too. | 你的手機也沒信號了 |
[04:28] | What? | 什么? |
[04:30] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[04:40] | Just… Just sit down and relax. | 坐下來 放輕松 |
[04:45] | I can’t relax, Ben. I’ve never done this before. | 我沒法放松 本 我從沒干過這個 |
[04:48] | I don’t know what I’m doing. I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道自己在干啥 也不知道怎么去做 |
[04:50] | I don’t know how to do this. | 我不知道該怎么辦 |
[04:52] | First you just breathe and then… | 你要先深呼吸 然后… |
[04:54] | realize that it’s okay. | 認識到這也沒什么 |
[04:55] | It’s okay? What we’re doing? | 沒什么? 我們這是在做什么? |
[04:57] | Do you love your husband? | 你愛你丈夫嗎? |
[05:03] | It doesn’t matter. | 這不重要 |
[05:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:10] | I’m just gonna tell him | 我准備告訴他 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:792个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:107个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:73个,托福词汇:93个,考研词汇:128个,专四词汇:100个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:207个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:12] | that I went and had drinks with the girls | 我與几個女孩子喝酒去了 |
[05:16] | and my phone didn’t work. | 并且手機沒有信號了 |
[05:20] | Makes sense, right? | 說得通 對嗎? |
[05:22] | Don’t even have time to shower here. | 在這兒連沐浴的時間都沒有 |
[05:25] | Wouldn’t want him to smell you on me. | 不能讓他在我身上聞到你的味道 |
[05:30] | You know, you could just leave him. | 知道嗎 你可以離開他 |
[05:38] | It’s not that simple, Ben. | 沒那么簡單 本 |
[05:40] | I mean, I can’t possibly just walk… | 我是說 我不可能離開… |
[05:42] | Anything’s possible, come on. | 得了 任何事都有可能 |
[05:44] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[05:47] | You can just drop your stuff right now | 你能放棄現有的生活 |
[05:49] | and stay here tonight and never go back there again. | 今晚留在這里 再也不回去了 |
[05:55] | Or we could… go up to the rooftop | 或者我們…去屋頂 |
[06:00] | and build an exotic flower garden, | 造一個漂亮的花園 |
[06:02] | or we could… take one of my cameras | 或者…帶上我的相機 |
[06:06] | and dress up like homeless people | 打扮成無家可歸的樣子 |
[06:08] | and infiltrate their community | 打入那些人的內部 |
[06:09] | and take pictures of their lives. | 然后拍下他們的生活 |
[06:11] | Or we could take my TV | 或者把我的電視 |
[06:14] | and throw it off the balcony | 扔出走廊 |
[06:15] | and replace it with coloring books. | 用各種書籍代替 |
[06:17] | Or we could leave Terminus tomorrow. | 或者我們明天離開特美斯(地名) |
[06:21] | New Year’s fucking Eve. | 去它的新年夜 |
[06:23] | We could. | 我們可以隨心所欲 |
[06:25] | Leave? | 離開? |
[06:27] | We’ll go down to the station, we’ll walk up to Terminal 13 | 我們可以去車站 去到地鐵13站 |
[06:31] | and we’ll get on a train | 然后我們搭上火車 |
[06:33] | and we’ll get in our own private compartment. | 進入我們自己的私人車廂 |
[06:36] | Rip each other’s clothes off | 撕掉對方的衣服 |
[06:38] | and fuck our way to freedom. | 在通往自由的道路上一直做愛 |
[06:42] | We’ll go to the country and start a life. | 我們可以到鄉下 重新生活 |
[06:45] | A real life. | 真正的生活 |
[06:48] | Mya and Ben. | 瑪亞和本 |
[06:50] | New Year’s Eve, Terminal 13, Mya and Ben. | 新年夜 地鐵13站 瑪亞和本 |
[06:58] | And you don’t look back. | 而且你不會再回頭 |
[07:00] | That’s beautiful. | 太美麗了 |
[07:01] | It’s possible. | 希望就在眼前 |
[07:13] | Leave him. | 離開他 |
[07:17] | Leave him. | 離開他 |
[07:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:31] | Heh. What’s this? | 嘿 這是什么? |
[07:32] | It’s a present. | 是禮物 |
[07:36] | It’s a mix CD. I made it for you. | 是一張唱片合集 我為你做的 |
[07:40] | Because I’m an awesome guy. | 因為我是個很棒的家伙 |
[07:43] | And I like you. | 而且我喜歡你 |
[08:11] | Follow | 跟隨 |
[08:16] | In silence | 在沉寂中 |
[08:21] | Don’t walk away | 不要走開 |
[08:26] | In silence | 在沉寂中 |
[08:50] | Oh, Jesus. | 哦 上帝 |
[08:53] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[08:57] | Hello? | 喂? |
[09:01] | I need some help. | 我需要幫助 |
[09:03] | What? | 什么? |
[09:05] | Please. Okay, I… | 求你 好嗎 我… |
[09:07] | Look, I don’t have any money, all right? | 聽著 我沒有什么錢 明白嗎? |
[09:08] | I don’t any need money. I am hurt. | 我不要錢 我受傷了 |
[09:10] | If you could come here a minute. Please,I need some help. | 請你來這里一下 求你 我需要幫助 |
[09:14] | Please. | 求你 |
[09:16] | If you could just come here a minute. Okay? | 你能過來下嗎? |
[09:30] | Please, for fuck’s sake, you know? | 求你 我也不想的 |
[09:32] | I’m just walking around, going to my car… | 我只是隨便走走 正向我的走去時… |
[09:34] | Are you okay? | 你還好嗎? |
[09:35] | …and now I’m bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[09:37] | Bleeding everywhere. | 到處都在流血 |
[09:40] | This guy comes up and cuts me and he runs away, | 有個家伙沖上來割傷了我 然后跑了 |
[09:43] | and I think I… -Look, okay, all right. | 我覺得我… 聽著 好嗎 |
[09:45] | You need to go to a hospital. Okay? | 你得去醫院 好嗎? |
[09:52] | Oh! Whoa! | 哦! 哇! |
[09:53] | Please, just help me right now. Please. | 求你 幫我一下 求你 |
[09:55] | -Please, help me. -No. | 求你 幫幫我 不 |
[09:56] | Don’t listen to him. He’s crazy. | 不要聽他的 他瘋了 |
[09:59] | You’re out of your mind. | 你瘋了 |
[10:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:44] | And just because you came back early, | 你回來得早 |
[11:45] | doesn’t mean I will. | 不表明我也會早回來 |
[11:46] | When I leave here, I’m… | 我要離開這里 我… |
[11:48] | I’m not coming back into your life. | 再也不會回到你身邊 |
[11:49] | Did you? Did you have any money? | 真的嗎? 你有錢嗎? |
[11:51] | Bullshit. I am tired of it. | 狗屎 我受夠了 |
[11:53] | I am a woman.I cook, I clean, I wash. | 我是女人 我做飯 打掃 洗衣服 |
[11:55] | That’s it. It’s your deal. | 夠了 那是你應做的 |
[11:56] | Now, I’m leaving here. | 現在 我要離開這里 |
[11:58] | I’m out of here. | 我要離開這里 |
[11:59] | Do you hear me? Fuck off. | 你聽到我說話了嗎 滾開 |
[12:01] | Shut the fuck up! | 給我閉嘴! |
[12:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:37] | Hey, Janice. | 嘿 珍尼斯 |
[12:39] | Lewis is looking for you. | 劉易斯正找你呢 |
[12:40] | I know, thank you. | 我知道 謝謝 |
[12:41] | He’s got his friends in there.You look rough. | 他有些朋友在里邊 你看起來有些糟糕 |
[12:43] | You’ve got blood on your shirt. | 你襯衣上有血跡 |
[12:45] | Huh? | 啊? |
[12:47] | Would you guys shut the hell up already? | 你們這些家伙能不能安靜一下? |
[12:49] | It’s 1:00 in the morning! | 現在是凌晨1點! |
[12:51] | Thank you, Janice. I’m going in. | 謝謝你 珍尼斯 我進去了 |
[12:56] | It’s not gonna work. | 那樣不會有用的 |
[12:57] | Would you shut up for two seconds? | 你能安靜會嗎? |
[12:59] | Damn it, man, give me a hand here. | 該死 伙計 幫我一下 |
[13:00] | -What’s going on? -Cable’s out. | 怎么回事? 有線沒信號了 |
[13:02] | No, outside in the hallway. | 不 我是指在外面走廊 |
[13:03] | This sucks. It was the best game, | 太不爽了 這是最好的比賽 |
[13:06] | probably there ever was. | 可能有史以來最好 |
[13:08] | Where’s Lewis? | 劉易斯在哪兒? |
[13:09] | He’s in the bathroom. | 他在浴室 |
[13:11] | Jerry? Jerry, put the bat down and help me. | 杰瑞? 杰瑞 放下球棒 過來幫我 |
[13:13] | First, the bat doesn’t get put down, okay? | 首先 我不會放下球棒的 知道嗎? |
[13:16] | Jesus Christ. Where have you been? | 上帝 你去哪里了? |
[13:18] | I went to have a drink with the girls. | 我和女孩子們去喝酒了 |
[13:20] | I tried calling you, but my phone’s dead. | 我試著打電話給你 可手機沒有信號了 |
[13:22] | And then I tried calling you from the bar, | 我還試著用酒吧的電話打給你 |
[13:23] | but the phone was dead there too, so… | 但那個也沒有信號 所以… |
[13:25] | Jerry, what are you doing? Give me the duct… | 杰瑞 你在干什么? 把那個膠帶給我 |
[13:27] | I decided I was ready to leave, so I just finally left. | 然后我決定離開 所以我就回來了 |
[13:29] | -Duct tape. -But I don’t… | 膠帶 可是我沒… |
[13:31] | Reach your hand out and give me the tape. | 伸一下你的手 然后把膠帶給我 |
[13:33] | This was to be used in case of a chemical attack. | 可是我認為這是用來防止化學腐蝕的 |
[13:36] | Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. | 杰瑞 杰瑞 杰瑞 杰瑞 杰瑞 |
[13:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[13:40] | Why isn’t anything working? | 怎么所有電器都不能用了? |
[13:41] | Everybody’s out in the hallway. Is your phone working? | 大家都在走廊里 你的電話還能用嗎? |
[13:43] | No. I tried calling you. I didn’t know where you were. | 不 我試著打給你 我不知道你在哪 |
[13:48] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[13:49] | I should have called you | 我應該在離開 |
[13:50] | before I left the restaurant. | 飯店之前打給你的 |
[13:52] | -That was stupid. -Give me the duct… | 太笨了 給我膠帶… |
[13:56] | Who’d you have drinks with? | 你和誰一起喝酒? |
[14:00] | Donna and Emily. | 堂娜和艾米麗 |
[14:01] | Where’d you go? | 你們去哪兒了? |
[14:04] | Who’s Donna? | 誰是堂娜? |
[14:05] | Starbar. Donna’s new, she just started yesterday. | 星酒吧 堂娜是新來的 她昨天才開始工作 |
[14:09] | -She’s a waitress? -Hostess. | 她是女服務生? 女老板 |
[14:14] | What did you have? | 你都喝了什么? |
[14:16] | What’d I have? | 我喝了什么? |
[14:17] | What did you have to drink? | 你都喝了什么? |
[14:24] | Gin and tonic and a shot of tequila. | 松子酒 奎寧還有一點龍舌蘭酒 |
[14:30] | You got something on your shirt. | 你襯衣上有些污漬 |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:35] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[14:37] | Heh. It’s barbecue sauce. | 呃 是烤肉醬 |
[14:39] | Or something, I don’t know. | 或其它東西 我也不知道 |
[14:45] | You reek of perfume. | 你噴了香水 |
[14:47] | I don’t want to smell like a restaurant. | 我不想一身腥臭味 |
[15:07] | I feel gross. | 我覺得很難受 |
[15:17] | You know how much I love you. | 你知道我有多愛你 |
[15:24] | You know how much I love you. | 你知道我有多愛你 |
[15:27] | You can look at me when you say that. | 你那樣說的時候應該看著我 |
[15:29] | Did you pay the cable bill, man? | 你付了有線電視費了嗎 伙計? |
[15:31] | I’m having a moment with my wife. | 我在和老婆親熱呢 |
[15:35] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:38] | Why don’t you go wash up? Get rid of that perfume. | 你去洗漱一下吧 除去香水 |
[15:42] | I like the way you sweat. | 我喜歡你什么都不用 |
[16:03] | It’s really odd, man. | 真是奇怪 伙計 |
[16:04] | It’s the same sound that’s coming from the phone. | 電話里也傳出同樣的聲音 |
[16:16] | Go on, take a shower, Mya. | 去吧 去洗個澡 瑪亞 |
[16:24] | Hey, put the fucking bat down. | 嘿 把你的球棒給我放下 |
[16:26] | What? | 什么? |
[16:27] | You almost clocked Mya in the head. | 你差點打到瑪亞的頭 |
[16:31] | Put the fucking bat down now. | 把你的球棒給我放下 |
[16:33] | Dude, it’s not hurting anybody. | 兄弟 不會傷到任何人 |
[16:35] | Oh, just put the bat down. | 哦 把球棒放下 |
[16:36] | No. I can’t watch the game, | 不 我看不到比賽 |
[16:37] | I’m gonna swing the bat, all right? | 我想擺弄一下球棒 好嗎? |
[16:39] | I told you, put it down. Sit. | 我告訴你 放下 坐好 |
[16:43] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[16:44] | You could hurt somebody. | 你會傷到別人的 |
[16:45] | Why are you looking at me like that? Stop it. | 你怎么那樣看著我? 把球棒給我 |
[16:47] | You almost fucking killed my wife. Sit down. | 你差點殺了我老婆 坐下 |
[16:49] | Dude, what is wrong with you? | 兄弟 你怎么了 |
[16:51] | You almost fucked my wife. | 你差點”干”了我老婆 |
[16:55] | What did you just say? | 你剛才說什么? |
[16:57] | You almost fucking hit her in the head. | 你差點打到我老婆的頭把她干了 |
[17:00] | Okay, okay, okay, boys. | 好吧 好吧 小伙子們 |
[17:01] | Just relax. L-Lewis, take a seat. | 放松一下 劉易斯 坐下 |
[17:03] | I’m not sitting down. | 我才不坐 |
[17:05] | This is my house. You guys are my guests. | 這是我家 你們是我的客人 |
[17:08] | You’re watching my TV. You’re drinking my beer. | 你們看我的電視 喝我的啤酒 |
[17:10] | This is my baseball bat. | 這是我的球棒 |
[17:12] | That’s my wife you almost hit. | 那是我老婆 你差點打到她 |
[17:14] | Lewis, I think maybe we… | 劉易斯 我覺得也許我們… |
[17:17] | Take a shower, baby. | 去洗澡 寶貝 |
[17:37] | I… Okay. I understand that. | 我…好的 我懂了 |
[17:39] | You… You’re a little aggressive right now, man. | 你…你有些激動了 兄弟 |
[17:41] | Why is he staring at me like that? | 他怎么那樣盯著我? |
[17:43] | Shut up. I’m not even looking at you. | 閉嘴 我連看都沒看你 |
[17:44] | You’re doing it right now. | 你現在正盯著我 |
[17:46] | Look, look at him. He’s doing it now. | 看 看著他 他就在盯我 |
[17:47] | Okay, fellas, look, | 好了 兄弟們 聽著 |
[17:49] | just take a deep breath and sit down, please. | 深呼吸 然后坐下 |
[18:01] | Lewis, God… | 劉易斯 天啊… |
[18:04] | Lewis! | 劉易斯! |
[18:07] | What? | 什么? |
[18:09] | Lewis! What have you done? What’s wrong with you? | 劉易斯! 你都干了什么? 你怎么回事? |
[18:12] | Lewis, calm down! | 劉易斯 冷靜! |
[18:15] | Let go! | 放手! |
[18:16] | -Get off me. -Let go. | 放開我 放手 |
[18:18] | Take a shower, baby. | 去洗澡 寶貝 |
[18:23] | Lewis, what’s the matter with you? | 劉易斯 你怎么了? |
[18:25] | Lewis, what have you done? | 劉易斯 你都干了什么? |
[18:43] | Janice. | 珍尼斯 |
[18:46] | Janice. | 珍尼斯 |
[18:49] | Janice. Janice! Janice! | 珍尼斯. 珍尼斯! 珍尼斯! |
[18:52] | Janice! Janice! | 珍尼斯! 珍尼斯! |
[18:55] | Janice! Janice, the door! | 珍尼斯! 珍尼斯,門! |
[18:58] | Come inside. Come inside. | 進來 進來 |
[18:59] | Close the door. Look, you gotta close the door. | 關上門 聽著 你得把門關上 |
[19:01] | No, no, you’re safe. | 不 不 你安全了 |
[19:02] | Janice, there’s a… There’s a man… | 珍尼斯 那邊…有人… |
[19:04] | Stay in here. Just stay in here. | 待在這里 待在這里 |
[19:06] | Just stay in here. Honey, I’ll… Shh. Shh. | 待在這里 親愛的 我會…噓 噓 |
[19:09] | You’re gonna be okay. You’re with me. | 你會沒事的 你和我在一起 |
[19:12] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你會沒事的 |
[19:31] | Steven, come out here now! | 史蒂文 到這里來! |
[19:37] | Steven, come over here! | 史蒂文 過來這里! |
[19:48] | Did you hear me? | 聽到了沒? |
[19:53] | Steven, help me! | 史蒂文 救救我! |
[24:17] | Come here, come here. Come here. | 來這里 這里 來這里 |
[24:40] | Mya? | 瑪亞? |
[24:51] | Did you get crazy in your head? | 你瘋了嗎? |
[24:55] | How am I supposed to know? Tell me. | 我怎么會知道 告訴我 |
[24:58] | Look me in the eyes. | 看著我的眼睛 |
[24:59] | Are you looking? | 你在看嗎? |
[25:03] | Look, I’m gonna pull this duct tape off. | 聽著 我會撕下膠帶 |
[25:04] | You make any unnecessary noises, | 你如果發出任何聲音 |
[25:06] | I… I’m gonna whack you, do you understand? | 我…我就刺死你 你明白嗎? |
[25:08] | Hm? | 嗯? |
[25:09] | Huh? | 啊? |
[25:15] | Did you kill anybody last night? | 你昨晚殺人了嗎? |
[25:17] | How am I supposed to know? Tell me, I’m… | 我該怎么相信你? 告訴我 我… |
[25:20] | Where… Where did you go? Where were you? | 你去過哪里? 你昨晚在哪里? |
[25:23] | I hid in the apartment across the hall. | 我藏在大廳對面的一間公寓里 |
[25:38] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 對不起 對不起 對不起 對不起 |
[25:40] | I-I-I couldn’t trust anybody, | 我不能相信任何人 |
[25:42] | I went looking for you, I couldn’t find shit. | 我去找過你 可是找不到 |
[25:44] | Every…Everybody’s either dead,dying or completely flipped. | 大家不是死了 就是要死了 或者發瘋了 |
[25:47] | Mad, crazy. Why did Lewis hurt Jerry? | 瘋了 全瘋了 劉易斯為什么會傷害杰瑞? |
[25:50] | Hurt? Jerry’s dead, lady. | 傷害? 杰瑞死了 女士 |
[25:52] | Lewis got him. Fucking snapped. | 劉易斯抓住了他 狂打了一頓 |
[25:55] | I couldn’t get any sense into him. | 他不聽我勸 |
[25:56] | I got his bat and knocked him out. | 我奪下他的球棒 打倒了他 |
[25:58] | I taped him up so he couldn’t hurt anybody else. | 我把他綁起來 這樣他就不會傷害他人了 |
[26:00] | I had no choice. | 我沒得選擇 |
[26:02] | Then I saw the hallway. | 然后我看到走廊里 |
[26:03] | I’ve never seen anything like that. | 我從未見過的一幕 |
[26:05] | One out of two people just started killing each other. | 大家開始相互殘殺 |
[26:07] | They just decided to kill people. | 他們開始殺人 |
[26:10] | I mean,what…I’ve never killed anybody before.What do I do? | 我是說 我從未殺過人 我該怎么辦? |
[26:12] | I’m not gonna fuck around.But, you know, what do I do? | 我不是開玩笑 可是 你知道 我該怎么辦? |
[26:29] | So anybody who comes at me | 有任何人走近我 |
[26:31] | I take ’em out. | 我就制服他們 |
[26:33] | No questions asked. Got to. Anybody. | 不管是誰 |
[26:36] | Anybody else, | 所有人 |
[26:38] | I secure and I put in a safe place. | 我一一制服 關到安全的地方 |
[26:39] | No telling who’s gonna go crazy next. | 不知道誰會下一個瘋掉 |
[26:41] | You got to put ’em up. | 我得把他們關起來 |
[26:43] | I pulled the fire alarm. | 我按了防火警報 |
[26:44] | I don’t know why. Maybe somebody’ll come. | 我也不知道為什么 也許有人會來 |
[26:48] | Maybe they won’t. | 也許不會 |
[26:49] | Maybe they’re screwed up too. | 也許他們也完蛋了 |
[26:51] | So I fight my way to the roof. | 然后我一路跑到屋頂 |
[26:52] | Got to see the big picture. | 然后看到了整個情況 |
[26:54] | One’s got to know, I have to know, right? | 總有人得知道 我必須知道 對嗎? |
[26:56] | Then I see it, in the streets. | 然后我看到了 在街上 |
[26:58] | All of Terminus, it’s happening everywhere. | 全城到處都是殺戮 |
[27:01] | People are going crazy in their head all over. | 人們全部都瘋了 |
[27:04] | But first it’s just murder, the crazy | 開始的時候 我只覺得是殘殺 不假思索 |
[27:06] | kill anybody, everybody, each other. | 殺死所有人 每個人 相互殘殺 |
[27:08] | Indiscriminate, it looks like chaos. | 不加選擇的 看起來一片混亂 |
[27:10] | But then I realized, they’re thinking. | 但是之后我意識到 他們也有思想 |
[27:12] | Then I really get scared because it’s rational. | 我真的被嚇到了 因為是理性的殘殺 |
[27:15] | They know what they’re doing. | 他們知道自己在干什么 |
[27:16] | I mean, they think it makes sense. | 我是說 他們覺得殺人是有理由的 |
[27:17] | But it doesn’t make any sense. | 可是那沒有什么道理啊 |
[27:20] | It’s different for everybody. Let me tell you, | 讓我告訴你 它對每個人來說都是不同的 |
[27:21] | they are gonna fucking murder the world. | 他們會殺死全世界的人 |
[27:24] | And I’m thinking they all got to die. | 我覺得他們都會死掉 |
[27:27] | You know, but I can’t kill ’em all. | 可是我不能全部殺了他們 |
[27:28] | I’m thinking that… That there’s too many. | 我覺得…太多人了 |
[27:31] | Maybe I’ll run. | 我得逃跑 |
[27:35] | But run where? | 可是往哪跑呢? |
[27:37] | I’m thinking… | 我在想… |
[27:39] | then I get hit in the head. | 然后我頭上被打了一下 |
[27:41] | Is it so bad? | 很糟糕嗎? |
[27:43] | You’ll be fine. | 你會沒事的 |
[27:46] | Fucker has a hammer. | 那混蛋用錘子打的 |
[27:47] | I have a hammer go into my head. | 我頭上被錘子打了 |
[27:49] | So I smash his face. | 于是我打爛了他的臉 |
[27:52] | And I realize he’s not crazy. | 然后我意識到他并沒有瘋 |
[27:57] | He thinks I’m crazy. | 他認為我瘋了 |
[28:02] | I’m not crazy. | 我沒有瘋 |
[28:09] | He’s hurt really bad, so I finish him. | 他傷得很嚴重 所以我結果了他 |
[28:16] | I taped up 12 people last night. | 我昨夜用膠帶綁了12個人 |
[28:20] | All of them had been killed by morning. | 早上的時候他們全被殺死了 |
[28:23] | All but Lewis. | 除了劉易斯 |
[28:28] | What do I do? | 我該怎么辦? |
[28:43] | Yeah, we go. We go. | 好的 我們走 我們走 |
[28:48] | We walk out that door | 我們走出去 |
[28:50] | and we start walking, and we don’t stop. | 我們一直走 不停下 |
[28:55] | We don’t stop. We don’t talk to anybody. | 我們不停下 我們不與任何人說話 |
[28:58] | We don’t draw attention to ourselves. | 我們不吸引任何人注意 |
[29:02] | We just keep walking. | 我們只是不停地走 |
[29:05] | And we go to my car… | 然后我們去找我的車… |
[29:07] | We go to my car, and we get in | 我們找到車子 然后坐進去 |
[29:11] | and we drive. | 然后開走 |
[29:16] | Okay? | 好嗎? |
[29:20] | We do this right now. | 我們現在就做 |
[29:24] | We drive? | 我們開車? |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:27] | Where we gonna go? | 我們去哪? |
[29:42] | Is it safe? | 安全嗎? |
[29:45] | Come on, Rod, keep walking. | 快 羅德 快走 |
[29:47] | Walk, Rod! | 快 羅德! |
[29:50] | Hey! Roger? | 嘿! 羅杰? |
[29:53] | Is that you? Keep walking, Rod. | 是你嗎? 繼續走羅德 |
[29:55] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Rod! | 等等 等等羅德! |
[29:57] | Maybe… Maybe she’s just confused. | 也許…也許她只是有些迷惑 |
[29:59] | Rod! Um, do you, uh…? | 羅德! 呃 你是否 呃…? |
[30:01] | -Rod! -Do you have the crazy? | 羅德! 你瘋了嗎? |
[30:06] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[30:12] | You fucking bitch. | 該死的婊子 |
[30:16] | You fucking bitch, you fucking bitch! | 該死的婊子 你這個該死的婊子! |
[30:29] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[30:48] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[30:50] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 |
[30:53] | What are you…? Wait! | 你干什么…? 等等! |
[31:03] | I got a gun. | 我拿了把槍 |
[31:18] | I got shot. | 我中槍了 |
[31:20] | I got shot, and you were gonna leave me back there. | 我中槍了 你剛才想把我扔下不管 |
[31:24] | Put your seat belt on. | 系上你的安全帶 |
[31:26] | You were gonna leave me, and… | 你想扔下我 |
[31:28] | Fuck! Yeah, fuck right, you were gonna leave me. | 靠! 是的 靠 你是想扔下我 |
[31:31] | Can’t trust anyone. | 任何人都不能相信 |
[31:39] | Fuck, the radio too. | 靠 收音機也是 |
[31:41] | Turn it off. Rod, turn the fucking radio off. | 關上它 羅德 關上那該死的收音機 |
[31:43] | Do you hear that? | 你聽到了嗎? |
[31:45] | Do you think I wanted to kill those people? I had to! | 你認為我想殺那些人嗎? 我不得不 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry. | 對不起 |
[31:50] | Goddamn it. Goddamn it! | 該死 該死! |
[31:51] | Now I’m gonna fucking bleed to death. | 我可能會流血至死 |
[31:53] | You’re gonna be okay. Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 你會沒事的 靠 靠 靠! |
[31:55] | I don’t wanna die like this. | 我不想這樣死去 |
[31:57] | You’re gonna be okay, Rod. | 你不會有事的 羅德 |
[32:00] | You’re lying. | 你在撒謊 |
[32:02] | You’re lying to me. We should not be out here. | 你在對我說謊 我們不應該出來的 |
[32:04] | We should have stayed. I trusted you. | 我們應該待在那里 我相信了你 |
[32:07] | Please be quiet, Rod. | 請安靜點 羅德 |
[32:08] | Look at me, you fucking crazy bitch. | 看著我 你這個該死的女人 |
[32:10] | I’m bleeding to death! Please be quiet. Shut up! | 我要流血至死了! 冷靜 閉嘴! |
[32:12] | You shot me in the stomach. | 你向我胃部開槍 |
[32:14] | You left me to bleed in the street. | 你把我丟在街上任我自生自滅 |
[32:16] | Shut up, shut up, shut up! | 閉嘴 閉嘴 閉嘴! |
[32:18] | I’m not saying anything. | 我什么都沒說 |
[32:27] | What are you doing? | 你做什么? |
[33:51] | Don’t leave me. | 別離開我 |
[33:55] | You’re crazy, Rod. | 你瘋了 羅德 |
[33:58] | Just like all those other people. | 和其它所有人一樣 |
[34:01] | Don’t. I don’t have the crazy. | 不要 我沒有瘋 |
[34:11] | Are you okay? | 你還好嗎? |
[34:13] | Don’t come near me. | 不要靠近我 |
[34:16] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想幫忙 |
[34:17] | Hey, it’s not safe out here. | 嘿 外邊不太安全 |
[34:19] | I’ve got a place here. You should come inside. | 這是我的地方 你應該到里面去 |
[34:22] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[34:24] | I’m going to Terminal 13 to meet somebody | 我要去13地鐵站與某人見面 |
[34:26] | and we’re gonna leave this fucking town | 我們會離開這個該死的城市 |
[34:29] | and never look back. | 永不回頭 |
[34:30] | Do you understand? | 你明白嗎? |
[34:31] | Don’t fucking follow me. | 不要跟著我 |
[34:36] | Well, what about the guy in the car? | 好吧 車里的家伙怎么辦? |
[35:18] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[35:21] | You don’t have to say it. | 你不必說出來 |
[35:23] | No need to tell me, ’cause I already know. | 不必告訴我 因為我已經知道 |
[35:27] | You think this party is a bad idea. | 你認為這個派對是個壞主意 |
[35:32] | I just don’t think we can have people over right now. | 我只是覺得現在找不到什么人了 |
[35:38] | I’ll just tell them that the party’s been canceled. | 我會告訴他們派對已經取消了 |
[35:45] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[35:51] | You look chapped. | 你看起來很糟糕 |
[35:52] | This is a dress-up party here tonight. | 今晚這里有化妝派對 |
[35:54] | Anna, I need a couple of things that Ken borrowed, | 安娜 我想拿回肯借走的一些東西 |
[35:56] | namely my hatchet. | 包括斧頭 |
[35:57] | And some garbage bags. | 及一些垃圾袋 |
[36:02] | Ken, I’m gonna need that hatchet you borrowed. | 肯 我需要你借走的那個斧頭 |
[36:04] | I also need to borrow a couple of, um… | 我還需要借一些 呃… |
[36:09] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:15] | I’m going to turn our program on. | 我們該做准備了 |
[36:18] | Sounds glorious. Heh. | 沒錯 |
[36:20] | How many more balloons do you think we need? | 你覺得我們還需要多少氣球? |
[36:22] | At least seven. | 至少7個 |
[36:23] | That’s how many I was thinking. | 我也覺得需要那么多 |
[36:25] | Well, that’s why you married me. | 是啊 這就是為何你嫁給了我 |
[36:44] | Honey? | 親愛的? |
[36:46] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[36:48] | Honey, people are coming over. | 親愛的 大家都要來了 |
[36:52] | Honey. | 親愛的 |
[36:54] | Honey. | 親愛的 |
[36:56] | You’re hurting me. | 你傷到我了 |
[36:59] | Stop, honey, you’re hurting me! | 停下 親愛的 你傷到我了! |
[37:03] | Honey, stop! | 親愛的 停下! |
[37:19] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[37:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:24] | He’s kind of gross now. | 真是令人作嘔 |
[37:27] | Anna, I’m sorry. | 安娜 我很抱歉 |
[37:30] | Are you mad at me for killing your friend? | 我殺了你的朋友 你生氣嗎? |
[37:32] | What? | 什么? |
[37:33] | I know he’s your friend and all. | 我知道他是你的朋友 |
[37:35] | We weren’t that close. | 我們不是很親密 |
[37:37] | Well, you always helped him fix stuff. | 你總幫他修理東西 |
[37:39] | I’m your landlord. | 我是你房東 |
[37:40] | I know, but are you mad at me? | 我知道 你生我氣嗎? |
[37:42] | No. | 沒有 |
[37:44] | You did what you had to do. | 你做了該做的事 |
[37:46] | We all do what we have to do sometimes. | 有些事總是要做的 |
[37:51] | Oh, shit. | 哦 狗屎 |
[37:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[38:38] | So I guess we’re in this together. | 咱們是一伙的了 |
[38:41] | What should we do now? | 我們現在該怎么做? |
[38:43] | I’m still trying to figure out that one. | 我也正在想呢 |
[38:45] | What if my party guests show up? | 參加派對的客人來了怎么辦? |
[38:48] | Anna, I don’t know if you know this, | 安娜 我不確定你是否知道 |
[38:51] | but there is some seriously insane shit | 外面正在發生一些 |
[38:54] | going on out there right now. | 非常瘋狂的事情 |
[38:56] | People are losing their minds. | 大家失去理智 |
[39:00] | There’s a bad sector in the electromagnetic spectrum, | 電磁波譜的某一波段會 |
[39:03] | which is causing the rift in logical thinking. | 損壞大腦中的邏輯思維 |
[39:06] | Rational behavior has given way to pri… Primordial action. | 理性行為轉變為原始行為 |
[39:14] | We’ve reached a critical juncture | 我們正處于一個 |
[39:16] | in the consistency of everyday living. | 非常關鍵的臨界點 |
[39:18] | Societal norms are being completely abandoned. | 社會規范被徹底拋棄 |
[39:21] | Anarchy has replaced etiquette. | 混亂取代了秩序 |
[39:24] | Chaos is the ruling class of this civilization. | 無秩序是這個文明的統治階級 |
[39:26] | So I think coming to a goddamn New Year’s Eve party | 因此我認為 來參加這該死的除夕派對 |
[39:28] | is the last thing on people’s minds! | 是人們最不會做的事情 |
[39:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:41] | You get rid of them, | 你把他們趕走 |
[39:42] | I’m gonna move Ken into the bedroom. | 我來把肯挪到臥室去 |
[39:44] | Well, what… What should I say? | 可是 我 我該說什么? |
[39:47] | Anything. | 隨便 |
[39:49] | Just don’t let them in, no matter what. | 不論如何 都別讓他們進來 |
[39:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:56] | Yes? | 誰啊? |
[39:57] | Pest control. | 來殺害虫的 |
[39:59] | There’s no party, thanks. | 這里沒有派對 多謝 |
[40:01] | Somebody here call an exterminator? | 這里有人打電話叫殺虫的嗎? |
[40:05] | We don’t have bugs! | 我們沒有害虫! |
[40:06] | Think they were rats, ma’am. | 我覺得有老鼠 夫人 |
[40:08] | Your husband must have called it in. | 一定是你丈夫打的電話 |
[40:10] | -Ken? -Yeah. | 肯? 是的 |
[40:12] | -Ken. -Hey, we’re fine. | 肯 嘿 這里沒啥問題 |
[40:27] | Thank God it’s you. | 感謝上帝 是你 |
[40:28] | You’re alive. | 你還活著 |
[40:29] | Wait, do you have it? | 等等 你被感染了嗎? |
[40:31] | Are you crazy? | 你瘋了嗎? |
[40:35] | Look… | 聽著… |
[40:36] | I know you left me in the chair | 你把我留在椅子那兒 |
[40:38] | because you’d thought I lost it. | 因為你覺得我瘋了 |
[40:40] | But I didn’t. | 可我沒有 |
[40:41] | I saw your car outside, | 我看見你的車在外面 |
[40:42] | and I thought the worst had happened. | 還以為發生什么事 |
[40:44] | I thought that one of the… | 我還以為其中一個… |
[40:46] | One of those people had gotten you | 他們其中一個抓住了你 |
[40:48] | and taken you away from me. | 把你從我身邊帶走 |
[40:50] | They can’t get to you. | 他們不會靠近你的 |
[40:52] | No one can get to you. | 沒有人可以靠近你 |
[40:56] | What’s this, now? | 這是怎么回事? |
[41:03] | Stop, what are you doing? | 停下 你這是在做什么? |
[41:04] | Don’t do that to him. | 不要這樣對他 |
[41:06] | He was coming at you, I thought he might be one of them. | 他沖著你來 我以為他瘋了 |
[41:08] | He’s my friend, he’s helping me. | 他是我的朋友 他是幫我的 |
[41:10] | You can’t do that to friends. | 你不能對朋友那么做 |
[41:11] | Looked like he was going to try and hurt you. | 他看著像是要傷害你 |
[41:13] | He’s Clark, you idiot. He’s not gonna hurt me. | 他是克拉克 你個傻瓜 他不會傷害我的 |
[41:16] | You can’t trust anybody right now. | 現在你不能相信任何人 |
[41:17] | Oh, his poor eyes are burning. | 哦 他的眼睛都紅了 |
[41:19] | Mya, I’m sorry. | 瑪亞 我很抱歉 |
[41:20] | Who’s Mya? | 誰是瑪亞? |
[41:30] | I’ll… check in the bathroom | 我要…查看一下臥室 |
[41:32] | to see if there’s anything to flush the poison with. | 看看是否需要噴一下殺虫劑 |
[41:35] | Don’t go in there! | 不要進去! |
[41:38] | Don’t go in there! | 不要進去! |
[41:43] | What do you have here? | 你們這里有什么? |
[41:45] | It’s, you know, Ken. | 是…你知道 肯 |
[41:48] | He’s napping. | 他在打盹 |
[41:49] | He looks dead. | 他看起來死了 |
[41:51] | -He is. -I see. | 他就是 我明白了 |
[41:53] | -Who did this? -I did. | 誰干的 我 |
[41:55] | But I didn’t want to. | 可是我不是有意的 |
[41:56] | You killed him? | 你殺了他? |
[41:59] | And Clark killed somebody too. | 克拉克也殺了人 |
[42:00] | I didn’t… I did. | 我沒有…我殺了 |
[42:02] | It was self-defense. | 只是自我防衛 |
[42:04] | You chopped his head off. | 他把別人的頭砍下來了 |
[42:05] | He had it coming. | 他送上門的 |
[42:08] | Probably. | 也許吧 |
[42:10] | These are wild times. | 好像回到蠻荒時代 |
[42:13] | Everybody’s being driven to desperate measures. | 每個人都被逼到絕路 |
[42:15] | I guess this happens to everybody. | 我想每個人都遇到了這事 |
[42:17] | I’ve got something to show you too. | 我也有東西給你們看 |
[42:26] | You just don’t know who to trust right now. | 你不知道現在應該相信誰 |
[42:53] | Mya. | 瑪亞 |
[43:18] | Where’s Mya? | 瑪亞在哪里? |
[43:22] | Untie me. | 松開我 |
[43:32] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[43:56] | You’re him. | 你是他 |
[43:59] | Rod! | 羅德! |
[44:24] | The TV must have gotten into his head | 肯定是電視的聲音進入了他的腦袋 |
[44:26] | and told him to kill you. | 告訴他殺了你 |
[44:28] | Yeah, that’s what happened to Ken. | 是的 這就是發生在肯身上的事 |
[44:30] | He was watching TV and it made him go bad. | 他當時在看電視 然后使他變壞了 |
[44:39] | This is, without a doubt, the most fucked up day | 今天 毋庸置疑 是在人類歷史上 |
[44:41] | in the history of mankind. | 最混亂的一天 |
[44:44] | We should get back inside. | 我們應該回到里面去了 |
[44:47] | Who wants cocktails? | 誰想要雞尾酒? |
[45:43] | Party guests. | 派對客人 |
[45:45] | Act natural. | 表現自然一點 |
[45:52] | -Hi. -You’ve got to help me. | 嗨 你們得幫幫我 |
[45:53] | My mom was trying to kill me and | 我媽媽想殺我 |
[45:54] | so I ran over her with the car | 所以我用車把她壓死了 |
[45:56] | and my dad was in the house and he made the dog die | 我爸爸在家里 他把狗殺了 |
[45:58] | because it tried to bite me and I left in the car, | 因為它想咬我 我離開了車 |
[46:00] | and I didn’t know where to go | 我不知道該去哪 |
[46:02] | and I remembered that Anna and Ken lived here, | 然后我記得安娜和肯住在這里 |
[46:04] | and I’m Laura. | 我是勞拉 |
[46:05] | Laura. | 勞拉 |
[46:06] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[46:09] | Laura! | 勞拉! |
[46:10] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么? |
[46:23] | You killed Laura. | 你殺了勞拉! |
[46:26] | She was coming at you. | 她要攻擊你 |
[46:28] | Stay away from me. | 離我遠一點 |
[46:30] | You killed Laura! | 你殺了勞拉! |
[46:32] | She was heading for you with that knife. | 她拿著刀子朝你跑去 |
[46:34] | She doesn’t have a knife! | 她沒有拿著刀子 |
[46:35] | That’s a key chain. | 那只是鑰匙鏈 |
[46:50] | I was trying to protect you. | 我想保護你 |
[47:02] | Oof. | 啊 |
[47:04] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 沒事了 沒事了 |
[47:06] | It’s okay. | 沒事了 |
[47:08] | It’s all right. | 沒事了 |
[47:10] | He beat her face in. | 她的臉被打扁了 |
[47:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[47:14] | I know, and I’m gonna find out what happened, | 我知道 我會查明發生了什么事 |
[47:16] | but I… I need you to be strong for me. | 可是 我…需要你為我堅強起來 |
[47:19] | Okay? | 好嗎? |
[47:21] | Laura might have actually wanted to hurt you. | 勞拉也許真的想要傷害你 |
[47:24] | Her puppy’s name was Charlie Man. | 她小狗的名字是查理 |
[47:28] | We don’t know where Laura was at in her head. | 我們不知道勞拉在想什么 |
[47:30] | We don’t, okay? | 我們不知道 好嗎? |
[47:32] | For all we know | 我們只知道 |
[47:33] | she might have received this cancerous signal. | 她也許收到了致命的信號 |
[47:35] | This hypnotic frequency that’s all around. All right? | 那個催眠性的頻率到處都是 知道嗎? |
[47:38] | She might have transmitted it, from her car radio. | 她也許已經聽了車里的收音機瘋了呢 |
[47:41] | Or the television, or… Or s… Stereo, or… | 或者被電視 或立體聲 或… |
[47:44] | We don’t know. Everybody’s a suspect right now. Everyone. | 我們不知道 現在每個人都很可疑 每個人 |
[47:50] | Turn that off! | 把電視關掉! |
[47:55] | Why’d you turn that on? | 你干嘛打開它? |
[47:56] | I didn’t. She did. | 我沒有 是她干的 |
[47:59] | When the TV went on, | 電視一打開 |
[48:00] | she came back to life. | 她又活過來了 |
[48:01] | She’s trying to get me. Ah… | 她試著抓住我 呃… |
[48:04] | Get back at me for what I did to her. | 為我向她做的事報復 |
[48:07] | God, this is getting to be ridiculous. | 天啊 這越來越荒謬了 |
[48:20] | Ah… | 啊… |
[48:30] | God in heaven! | 上帝啊! |
[48:33] | Just open the door and then I’ll take them down. | 打開門 我會干掉他們 |
[48:36] | That’s not the way to play this. | 我們不應該這么做 |
[48:37] | We can’t be sure. We have to exterminate | 我們不能確定 我們得用非常手段 |
[48:39] | with extreme prejudice. | 消除一切危險 |
[48:40] | It might be somebody who could help us. | 也許是能幫助我們的人呢 |
[48:42] | We don’t know. | 我們不知道 |
[48:44] | We can’t risk it. | 我們不能冒險 |
[48:46] | I’m killing whoever walks through that door. | 我會殺死任何走進來的人 |
[48:53] | It’s Jim. | 是吉姆 |
[48:55] | It’s Jim Parsons. | 是吉姆﹒泊森斯 |
[48:56] | Trust no one. You were the one watching TV. | 誰也不要相信 你才是看過電視的人 |
[48:59] | I told you, I wasn’t watching the TV. | 我告訴過你 我沒有看電視 |
[49:01] | Listen, if I had it, I would have killed you by now, right? | 如果我瘋了 我現在就會殺了你的 對嗎? |
[49:06] | I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[49:06] | I’m fine, and you’re fine, and she’s fine. | 我沒事 你也沒事 她也沒事 |
[49:09] | This we know. | 這是我們能確定的 |
[49:11] | But he may not be and probably isn’t. | 可是他就不能確定了 |
[49:13] | You might be right. | 你也許是對的 |
[49:15] | He might be infected. | 他可能被感染了 |
[49:17] | Then we’d have to kill Jim. | 那么我們得殺掉吉姆 |
[49:19] | Jim Parsons. | 吉姆﹒泊森斯 |
[49:22] | Maybe if we’re quiet, he’ll go away. | 也許我們保持安靜 他就會走開 |
[49:25] | He wants in… to get us! Shh! | 他想進來…殺了我們! 噓! |
[49:55] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[50:01] | Sweet… | 很好… |
[50:03] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[50:04] | Clark, is that you? | 克拉克 是你嗎? |
[50:06] | I have to let the poor guy in, | 我們得讓這個可憐的家伙進來 |
[50:08] | he might be in trouble. | 他可能有麻煩了 |
[50:09] | Please, let me handle this. | 求你 讓我來處理 |
[50:10] | If he’s not okay, | 如果他有問題 |
[50:12] | I’ll kill him myself. | 我會親自殺死他 |
[50:16] | Don’t leave me out here, man. | 不要把我留在外邊 伙計 |
[50:19] | Clark, come on, let me in. | 克拉克 快點 讓我進去 |
[50:21] | Jim? Yeah, it’s me, Clark. | 吉姆 是的 是我 克拉克 |
[50:23] | Hey, Clark. Let me in. | 嘿 克拉克 讓我進去 |
[50:27] | Okay, just give me a second. | 好的 給我一點時間 |
[50:31] | Come on, buddy. | 快點 伙計 |
[50:32] | I ain’t got any… Anywhere else to go tonight. | 我今晚沒有任何地方可以去 |
[50:36] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[50:38] | You’ve just got to turn the handle. Heh. | 你只要轉一下把手就行了 |
[51:07] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪里了? |
[51:12] | Oh, I’m early. | 哦 我來早了 |
[51:13] | Early? | 早? |
[51:15] | The shindig. | 舞會 |
[51:17] | The fiesta? | 節日? |
[51:18] | It’s tonight, right? | 是今晚 對嗎? |
[51:22] | It better be. | 最好是 |
[51:24] | When that ball drops, I’m gonna grab a slut | 太陽下山后 我要釣一個辣妹 |
[51:26] | and I’m just gonna pee in her butt. | 然后瘋狂做愛 |
[51:30] | Jim, are you aware that…? Oh, no, I’m so sorry. | 吉姆 你是否知道…? 哦 不 這位是… |
[51:33] | Uh, Jim. Jim Parsons. | 呃 吉姆 吉姆﹒泊森斯. |
[51:35] | Jim Parsons, this is, um… | 吉姆﹒泊森斯 這是 啊… |
[51:39] | Lewis. Lewis. | 劉易斯 劉易斯 |
[51:39] | Lewis. | 劉易斯 |
[51:42] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[51:44] | Lewis and Clark. | 劉易斯和克拉克 |
[51:47] | Where’s Sacajawea? | 薩卡加維亞在哪?(劉易斯和克拉克遠征隊的導游) |
[51:50] | I would totally fuck an Indian girl. I would. | 我會找一個印度辣妹 我會的 |
[51:58] | Uh, those kind, if I ever saw one. | 哦 就是那種女孩 如果我看到的話 |
[52:00] | I would just take her back to the tepee, | 我會把她帶到帳篷里 |
[52:03] | “Oh, nice little squaw. | “喔 漂漂小美女 |
[52:05] | Oh, peel my corn,” you know? | 哦 衣服脫了吧” |
[52:10] | Seriously, is there gonna be some pussy here tonight? | 說真的 今晚這里會有女人嗎? |
[52:12] | ‘Cause I really don’t want to, um, | 因為我真的不想 呃 |
[52:14] | make out with my two brave explorers here. | 與兩個勇敢的冒險家親熱 |
[52:17] | So you’re… You’re here for the party? | 那么 你…是來參加派對的嗎? |
[52:20] | You know this, yeah. | 你也知道的 是的 |
[52:23] | Are Ken and Anna around? | 肯和安娜在嗎? |
[52:26] | Anna’s, uh, getting ready. | 安娜在 呃 做准備 |
[52:28] | And Ken is just laying down for a second. | 肯需要躺一會 |
[52:32] | He’s dead tired. | 他累死了 |
[52:37] | Can I get you a cocktail, Jim? | 我能拿一杯雞尾酒給你嗎 吉姆? |
[52:38] | Oh, yeah, please. | 是的 請 |
[52:41] | Put that in the fridge. | 把那個放到冰箱里 |
[52:42] | I’ll get that later. | 我一會兒再喝 |
[52:52] | It says Lewis on your shirt. Heh-heh. | 你的襯衣上寫著劉易斯 呵呵 |
[52:54] | That’s funny. | 很有意思 |
[52:56] | I didn’t even see it. Place looks good. | 我從沒見過 這地方看起來不錯 |
[53:56] | Ken. | 肯 |
[53:58] | I knew you’d get better. | 我就知道你會好起來的 |
[55:04] | She’s got nice boobs in there. | 照片里的她胸部很漂亮 |
[55:09] | I hope she has some cute friends. | 我希望她有一些可愛的朋友 |
[55:13] | That’d be nice. | 那樣她會很幸福 |
[55:15] | I went to a party last year. | 我去年參加過一個派對 |
[55:19] | Everybody started kissing each other, you know, | 午夜一到 大家開始 |
[55:21] | at midnight, like the tradition, or… | 相互親吻 就像是一個傳統 或… |
[55:23] | How did that start? Heh. | 怎么會這樣呢? |
[55:25] | Everybody starts kissing each other, | 大家開始相互親吻 |
[55:28] | and I had no one else to kiss, so I, | 我卻沒有人可以親吻 所以我 |
[55:31] | just as a joke, kissed the dog. | 像是開玩笑一樣 親吻了一條狗 |
[55:35] | But then I realized when I got home | 可是到家之后我才意識到 |
[55:36] | I made out with the dog for my New Year’s. | 我與一只狗親熱 渡過了除夕夜 |
[55:40] | It’s wrong. | 那是不對的 |
[55:44] | Tonight I really wouldn’t mind | 今晚我不介意 |
[55:45] | just cleaning out my pipes, you know? | 多干几次 |
[55:49] | 也許3P也說不定 Maybe a m幯age ?three in there. | |
[55:51] | Clark’s been in there a long time. | 克拉克去里面很久了 |
[55:54] | You know… | 你知道… |
[55:56] | she’s with everybody, I guess. | 我猜 她與所有人都做 |
[55:59] | You. | 你 |
[56:01] | Me. | 我 |
[56:03] | Clark. | 克拉克. |
[56:04] | The milkman. | 送牛奶的人 |
[56:08] | She’s damaged goods. | 她是個爛貨 |
[56:11] | Somebody should just… | 應該有人… |
[56:13] | put her out of her misery. | 結束她的痛苦 |
[56:16] | That’s my wife. | 那是我老婆 |
[56:20] | What? | 什么? |
[56:22] | That’s not your wife, that’s Ken’s wife. | 那不是你老婆 那是肯的老婆 |
[56:26] | Your wife’s not here. | 你老婆不在這里 |
[56:28] | Your wife has gone far away… | 你老婆去了很遠的地方… |
[56:31] | out of your sight | 離開了你的視線 |
[56:33] | where you can’t help her anymore. | 你不可能再幫到她了 |
[56:37] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你不知道你在說什么 |
[56:39] | No. | 不 |
[56:41] | You don’t know what you’re saying. | 你不知道你在說什么 |
[56:44] | That TV got in your brain | 電視信號侵入了你的大腦 |
[56:45] | and has, uh, distorted your perception. | 歪曲了你的感知 |
[56:50] | I’m not crazy like those others. | 我沒有像其他人那樣變成瘋子 |
[56:53] | No, man. | 不 伙計 |
[56:55] | You’re much worse off | 你的情況比他們更壞 |
[56:58] | ’cause you don’t even realize what’s happening to you. | 因為你甚至沒有意識到自己在干嘛 |
[57:02] | Heh. You don’t even know. | 哼 你甚至不知道 |
[57:05] | Your wife left you, alone, | 你老婆離開了你 留下你獨自一個 |
[57:08] | tied to a chair, | 被綁在椅子上 |
[57:09] | helpless so the world could take your life | 無助的等待這個世界殺了你 |
[57:11] | and the savages could feast on your bloody remains. | 然后那些野蠻人吃掉你帶血的遺體 |
[57:15] | No. She’s here. | 不 她在這里 |
[57:19] | She’s fine. | 她沒事 |
[57:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:23] | But that’s just not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[57:24] | I love you, Ken. | 我愛你 肯 |
[57:28] | But I know where she is, | 可是我知道她在哪里 |
[57:30] | and I’m going to find her | 并且我准備去找到她 |
[57:32] | and free her of the burden of being the used up, | 把她從這精疲力盡的負擔中解放出來 |
[57:34] | adulterous whore that she is. | 她是通奸的婊子 |
[57:37] | I’m going to get to her. | 我要去找到她 |
[57:38] | I’m gonna get to her before you | 我要在你之前找到她 |
[57:41] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 這件事你什么也做不了 |
[57:49] | My wife’s in there, | 我老婆就在那里 |
[57:51] | and she’s upset | 她不開心 |
[57:53] | because I accidentally killed her friend. | 因為我失手殺了她的朋友 |
[57:57] | But she’s safe now | 可是她現在安全了 |
[57:59] | and you can’t get to her. | 你不會找到她 |
[58:02] | I won’t let you get to her. | 我不允許你找到她 |
[58:06] | What? | 什么? |
[58:08] | That was kind of odd. | 你說的話好奇怪 |
[58:10] | What are you saying? | 你剛才在說什么? |
[58:14] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[58:16] | Who? | 誰? |
[58:17] | My wife. | 我老婆 |
[58:19] | How the hell do I know? I just met you. | 我怎么會知道? 我才剛認識你 |
[58:22] | I didn’t know you were married. | 我甚至不知道你已經結婚了 |
[58:24] | That’s kind of… Kind of cool. | 這有點…這很酷 |
[58:25] | I wish I was married. | 我希望我也結婚了 |
[58:33] | What’d you do that for? | 你為什么這么做? |
[58:37] | Where’s my wife? | 我老婆在哪里? |
[58:39] | Where’s Mya? | 瑪亞在哪里? |
[58:42] | She’s fine. She didn’t leave me. | 她很好 她沒有離開我 |
[58:44] | She loves me and only me. | 她愛我 且只愛我 |
[58:47] | And everything is going | 一切都會恢復 |
[58:48] | to be safe and quiet. | 原有的安全和平靜 |
[59:06] | Don’t touch her. | 不准接近她 |
[59:08] | She was just upset, | 她只是有點不開心 |
[59:10] | and I was consoling her. | 我在安慰她 |
[59:12] | Please leave us alone, we don’t want you here. | 請別打擾我們 我們不希望你在這 |
[59:14] | I’m trying to have an intimate moment | 我正與我老公 |
[59:16] | with my husband before the end of the world. | 在世界末日之前親密一下 |
[59:20] | But I’m your husband. | 可我才是你老公 |
[59:22] | You’re not my husband. | 你不是我老公 |
[59:25] | You’re a homicidal maniac. | 你是個殺人狂 |
[59:29] | But I killed him for you. | 可我為了你才殺了他 |
[59:30] | I didn’t want that, and I didn’t ask for it. | 我不要你這么做 我也沒有要求你這么做 |
[59:36] | And the last person I want to die with is you. | 我最不希望與你一起死去 |
[59:43] | Ken. | 肯 |
[59:44] | I think he’s gonna kill us. | 我想他會殺死我們 |
[59:45] | I’m not Ken. | 我不是肯 |
[59:48] | Okay? Look, that’s Ken! | 好嗎? 看 那才是肯! |
[59:55] | Shit, o… Okay. | 該死 好吧 |
[59:57] | No, I… I’m Ken. I can be Ken. | 不 我…我是肯 我可以是肯 |
[1:00:00] | You’re not Ken. | 你不是肯. |
[1:00:03] | She’s not Mya. | 她不是瑪亞. |
[1:00:06] | Look, I’ll be whoever you guys want me to be. | 聽著 你們想讓我是誰 我就是誰 |
[1:00:08] | If she’s not Mya, | 如果她不是瑪亞 |
[1:00:10] | that means you did something to Mya. | 就說明你對瑪亞做了什么 |
[1:00:12] | No, no, no, no. She can be Mya. | 不 不 不 不 她可以是瑪亞 |
[1:00:15] | Right? Right. | 對嗎? 沒錯 |
[1:00:17] | Mya, Mya… Ah! | 瑪亞 瑪亞…啊! |
[1:01:58] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看著我 看著我 |
[1:02:23] | So I was admittedly a little fucked up earlier. | 我剛才腦子有點糊涂 |
[1:02:26] | It’s been a crazy day for me | 今天對我來說是瘋狂的一天 |
[1:02:28] | as I’m sure it has been for you as well. | 我肯定對你來說也是 |
[1:02:31] | But I get it now. You’re not Mya. | 但是現在我懂了 你不是瑪亞 |
[1:02:33] | You never were Mya. | 你從來都不是瑪亞 |
[1:02:35] | You’re just some other woman that doesn’t matter. | 你只是一個無關緊要的女人 |
[1:02:39] | So, what I need you to tell me… | 所以 我希望你告訴我… |
[1:02:41] | so that we don’t have to stretch this out | 我們都不想再 |
[1:02:42] | any longer than either of us wants to… | 繼續困惑下去 |
[1:02:47] | where is Mya? | 瑪亞在哪里? |
[1:02:52] | Where is my wife? | 我老婆在哪里? |
[1:03:05] | Answer me or you get the spray again. | 回答我 否則我就再噴你 |
[1:03:08] | Where is Mya? | 瑪亞在哪里? |
[1:03:21] | I can’t see. | 我看不見了 |
[1:03:25] | She has to be here somewhere. | 她一定在這里什么地方 |
[1:03:27] | Her car is outside. I know she’s been here. | 她的車在外面 我知道她曾到過這里 |
[1:03:29] | I can smell her perfume all over this place. | 我能在這里聞到她的香水 |
[1:03:32] | We were having a party. | 我們舉辦了一個派對 |
[1:03:36] | I need to know where she is. | 我需要知道她在哪里 |
[1:03:39] | I have to find her. | 我必須找到她 |
[1:03:42] | I love her. I have to save her. | 我愛她 我必須要救她 |
[1:03:45] | I gotta see | 我得恢復視力 |
[1:03:47] | so I can have a party. | 才能舉辦一個派對 |
[1:03:50] | Look, I know my wife came in here, | 聽著 我知道我老婆進來過 |
[1:03:52] | so tell me where you’re hiding her or where she went, | 所以告訴我 她藏在哪里或她去了哪里 |
[1:03:55] | so I can kill you and get it over with, | 我可以殺了你 把這翻個底朝天 |
[1:03:57] | and then I’ll know where she is. | 然后我就會知道她在哪里了 |
[1:04:00] | Where’s Ken? | 肯在哪里? |
[1:04:04] | I want to see Ken. | 我想看看肯. |
[1:04:06] | Ken’s enjoying the party. | 肯正在享受派對 |
[1:04:08] | Ken. I… | 肯 我… |
[1:04:10] | I want to see you. | 我想看看你 |
[1:04:12] | Ken? Ken? | 肯? 肯? |
[1:04:21] | What are you doing to her? | 你要對她做什么? |
[1:04:26] | It’s time to go home now. | 該回家了 |
[1:04:28] | Ken, I am home, silly. | 肯 我就在家里 傻瓜 |
[1:04:39] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:04:53] | You. You know. | 你 你知道 |
[1:04:57] | You know where she went. | 你知道她去了哪里 |
[1:04:59] | You’re wrong. You’re wrong, man. | 你錯了 你錯了 伙計 |
[1:05:01] | You’re seeing things wrong. | 你理解錯了 |
[1:05:03] | The stuff that’s in your head is not real. | 你腦子里的東西不是真的 |
[1:05:06] | You’ll see things the way I’m seeing them. | 你按我的思維方式來理解 |
[1:05:08] | You just gotta understand. | 你就會明白了 |
[1:05:11] | Understand the message coming through. | 來學學我的思維方式吧 |
[1:05:14] | No, it’s making people think the wrong things. | 不 它讓人們產生錯誤的理解 |
[1:05:17] | Everything is not what it seems. | 每件事都變得不一樣了 |
[1:05:20] | I was misunderstanding it before, but I get it now. | 我曾經誤解它 可現在我明白了 |
[1:05:24] | It’s telling me what I should do. | 它告訴我應該怎么做 |
[1:05:26] | What I should want. | 我應該需要什么 |
[1:05:28] | I want my wife, and I want my home. | 我想要我老婆 我想要我家 |
[1:05:30] | And I want all of you people to stop bothering us. | 我想你們這些人停止打擾我們 |
[1:05:34] | So tell me where she is. | 所以告訴我 她在哪里 |
[1:05:37] | You can’t just kill… | 你不能殺人… |
[1:05:40] | What’s in your head to tell you… | 你不能僅憑你的想法去殺人 |
[1:05:41] | It’s not what… | 它不是… |
[1:05:44] | It’s a… It’s a poisonous, radioactive… | 它是有毒的 有放射性的 |
[1:05:55] | You had to kill those people, didn’t you? | 你必須殺死那些人 不是嗎? |
[1:05:57] | That’s right. | 對的 |
[1:06:00] | They were keeping you from happiness. | 他們妨礙你得到幸福 |
[1:06:03] | Now you understand. | 現在你理解了 |
[1:06:05] | I wanna be happy. | 我想要幸福 |
[1:06:08] | You will. | 你會的 |
[1:06:10] | You will if you let go | 你會幸福的 只要你看開一切 |
[1:06:11] | and tell me. | 并告訴我 |
[1:06:14] | Tell me where she went. | 告訴我她去了哪里 |
[1:06:17] | Terminal 13. | 地鐵13站 |
[1:06:19] | She said she was going to Terminal 13 to get out. | 她說她要去地鐵13站 然后逃離 |
[1:06:23] | Get out of, uh, Terminus. | 逃離 呃 特美斯 |
[1:06:25] | See? | 你看? |
[1:06:29] | See how easy that was? | 這多容易啊 |
[1:06:41] | 3號傳輸器 | |
[1:06:44] | 逃離特美斯 | |
[1:08:13] | You’re him. | 你就是他 |
[1:08:20] | Rod! | 羅德! |
[1:08:42] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:09:58] | Come on. | 來啊 |
[1:10:02] | Stand up. Come on. | 站起來 快點 |
[1:10:05] | Oh, don’t do that. Get up. | 哦 不要那樣做 站起來 |
[1:11:27] | See how easy that was? | 這多容易啊 |
[1:11:57] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:12:01] | Please stop. | 別打了 |
[1:12:04] | Please stop, Lewis. | 別打了 劉易斯 |
[1:12:08] | I’m not Lewis. | 我不是劉易斯 |
[1:12:43] | I really need your help, Okay? | 我真的需要你幫忙 好嗎? |
[1:12:48] | The girl in the car outside. Did you see her? | 外面那部車里的女孩 你見過她嗎? |
[1:12:53] | Did you see where she went? | 你看到她往哪里去了嗎? |
[1:12:56] | Look, everything’s going to be fine. Okay? | 聽著 一切都會好的 好嗎? |
[1:12:58] | But I need you to listen to me, okay? | 可是我需要你聽我說 好嗎? |
[1:13:01] | Just listen. If you listen to me | 聽著 如果你聽我說 |
[1:13:03] | I can help you make it go away. | 我會幫你把刀子撥掉 |
[1:13:06] | Okay? | 好嗎? |
[1:13:08] | Who are you? What’s your name? | 你是誰? 你叫什么? |
[1:13:14] | Just tell me your name. | 告訴我你的名字 |
[1:13:18] | It’s… Clark… | 是…克拉克 |
[1:13:21] | -I’m Clark. -Hi, Clark. | 我是克拉克 嗨 克拉克 |
[1:13:23] | -Um… I’m Ben. -Ben. | 呃…我是本 本 |
[1:13:28] | We need to get out of here right now. All right? | 我們現在就得就離開這里 好嗎? |
[1:13:33] | Um… | 嗯… |
[1:13:35] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:13:36] | -You just hold on. -No, no, no! | 要堅持住 不 不 不! |
[1:13:38] | It’s all right. Alright? It might hurt, just a little bit. | 不會有事的 好嗎? 只會有一點點痛 |
[1:13:41] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不! |
[1:13:48] | Wait! Wait! Wait! | 等等! 等等! 等等! |
[1:13:53] | Clark! | 克拉克! |
[1:13:57] | Clark! | 克拉克! |
[1:14:01] | Clark. I need your help. | 克拉克 我需要你幫助 |
[1:14:06] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[1:14:10] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[1:14:11] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[1:14:21] | Clark? Open the door! | 克拉克? 打開門! |
[1:14:24] | Right now? | 就現在 |
[1:14:35] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[1:14:37] | Lewis Denton. | 劉易斯﹒登頓 |
[1:14:41] | Open the door! | 打開門! |
[1:14:43] | Listen to me. | 聽我說 |
[1:14:44] | Open the fucking door! | 把這該死的門給我打開! |
[1:14:45] | The car. The one that’s wrecked. | 那輛車 那輛撞壞的車 |
[1:14:46] | The one that’s outside…the girl inside there… | 就停在外面的那輛車 里面的女孩 |
[1:14:48] | where… where did she go? | 哪里…她去了哪里? |
[1:14:50] | -I told you already! -Not me, that wasn’t me. | 我告訴過你了! 不是我 那不是我 |
[1:14:54] | We’ve got to find her. | 我們得找到她 |
[1:14:57] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:15:00] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你幫我一個忙 |
[1:15:02] | Maybe he knows. | 也許他知道 |
[1:15:03] | Open the door, all right? | 打開門 好嗎? |
[1:15:06] | He was with her. | 他與她在一起 |
[1:15:09] | Man, he’s not going to be able to talk to us. | 兄弟 他已經不能再說話了 |
[1:15:11] | I killed him. | 我殺了他 |
[1:15:14] | Didn’t I? | 不是嗎? |
[1:15:17] | Think back. Okay? | 回想一下 好嗎? |
[1:15:18] | Did he say anything before… he died? | 他死前有說什么嗎? |
[1:15:22] | Oh God! | 哦 天啊! |
[1:15:25] | Fuck! | 靠! |
[1:15:26] | He’s going to help us, all right? | 他會幫我們的 好嗎? |
[1:15:28] | We just gotta get the brains fired. | 我們得刺激一下他的腦子 |
[1:15:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:15:31] | If we stimulate the pre-motor cortex… we can… | 如果刺激下他大腦皮層前運動區 我們能… |
[1:15:33] | we can definitely restore some limited speech patterns. | 我們絕對能恢復部分語言模式 |
[1:15:36] | Right? | 對嗎? |
[1:15:37] | Okay. Sure, do it. | 好的 當然 干吧 |
[1:15:41] | -Oh God! Oh God! -Just relax. Relax. | 哦 上帝 哦 上帝! 放松 不要慌張 |
[1:15:44] | Just hold on. I got this, okay? | 堅持住 我會處理這個的 好嗎? |
[1:15:46] | You just finish jump starting your head.Okay? | 別咋呼了 研究你的腦袋 好嗎? |
[1:15:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:53] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[1:15:56] | All right then! | 那好吧! |
[1:16:13] | Fuck you want…? | 你他媽的想干嘛? |
[1:16:14] | Can you hear me? | 能聽到我嗎? |
[1:16:17] | Got a smoke? | 有煙抽嗎? |
[1:16:19] | I don’t smoke. | 我不抽煙 |
[1:16:21] | Ask him about the girl. | 問他那個女孩的事 |
[1:16:23] | Want to know about the girl, give me a cig… | 想知道女孩的事 給我一根煙… |
[1:16:27] | cigarette. -He wants a cigarette. | 香煙 他想要煙 |
[1:16:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:16:34] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 最好不是在耍我 |
[1:16:50] | What’s he saying? | 他說什么? |
[1:16:53] | Where’d she go? | 她要去哪里? |
[1:16:57] | She told you she went to Terminal 13. | 她告訴你她要去13號地鐵站 |
[1:17:01] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[1:17:03] | Terminal 13. | 13號地鐵站 |
[1:17:04] | She said she was going to terminal 13. | 她說她要去13號地鐵站 |
[1:17:10] | Terminal 13. | 13號地鐵站 |
[1:17:17] | No! | 不! |
[1:17:18] | -She was going to find you. -Nobody leaves Terminus. | 她想去找你 沒人能離開特美斯 |
[1:17:22] | Hey, he also says that no one can leave Terminus. | 嗨 他還說沒人能離開特美斯 |
[1:17:26] | Because it’s an impossibility, so… That’s what’s there. | 因為那是不可能的 所以 就這些了 |
[1:17:30] | -Is that right? -Ya. | 這樣行嗎? 是的 |
[1:17:32] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[1:17:38] | You’re aware you’re having a conversation | 你知道你在和 |
[1:17:40] | with a decapitated head. Right? | 一個斷了的腦袋說話吧? |
[1:17:45] | Listen to me. Listen. | 聽我說 聽著 |
[1:17:47] | Listen to me. | 聽我說 |
[1:17:50] | Do you hear that… listen… | 你聽到了嗎…聽著 |
[1:17:54] | It’s past the noise in your head. | 那是你頭腦中傳輸過去的聲音 |
[1:17:58] | That is the natural world… | 這就是自然世界… |
[1:18:00] | that has been here a long time before us. | 在我們之前已經存在了很久 |
[1:18:01] | It’s going to be here a long time after we are gone. | 在我們之后還會存在很久 |
[1:18:04] | That is real. | 那是真實的 |
[1:18:06] | And that… is what we focus on. | 而且那…是我們應該集中精力的 |
[1:18:10] | Past the noise. | 傳輸過去的聲音 |
[1:18:12] | Ya. | 是的 |
[1:18:15] | This calls for a radical reassessment of all the facts. | 我們需要重新評估所有的事實 |
[1:18:20] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[1:18:21] | Lewis Denton again… | 還是劉易斯﹒登頓… |
[1:18:22] | Look man, ahh… | 聽著 伙計 |
[1:18:23] | I think I found that your sledge hammer out here so | 我想我在外面找到了你的錘子 |
[1:18:26] | I’m going to borrow it for a second,if that’s okay. | 如果你不介意 我想借一段時間 |
[1:18:29] | I’m going to knock this door off its fucking hinges. | 我要把這扇門給砸爛 |
[1:18:32] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我以為我們相互了解 |
[1:18:34] | Apparently, I was wrong. | 很明顯 我錯了 |
[1:19:06] | Fuck! What the…! | 靠! 該死! |
[1:19:22] | Breathe! Breathe man. You’re… breathe. | 呼吸! 深呼吸 兄弟 深呼吸 |
[1:19:26] | What’s I say about breathe? | 我們一起深呼吸 |
[1:19:55] | Do you have a car? | 你有車嗎? |
[1:19:58] | -Sorry… -Ow! Fuck! | 對不起 哦! 靠! |
[1:20:01] | Okay. You got it? | 好了 行嗎? |
[1:20:03] | Are you sure you’re okay to drive? | 你確定你可以開車? |
[1:20:06] | -It’s that generator… -What? | 那個信號傳輸器… 什么? |
[1:20:08] | It’s supposed to be self-sustaining…adaptable. | 它應該是能夠自我保持 自我適應的 |
[1:20:11] | The only way to get the system out of the local minimum is… | 破壞這個系統的唯一方法是… |
[1:20:13] | -to add a degree of a determin… -Watch the road! | 加一定量的阻礙劑… 當心! |
[1:20:15] | …to the dynamic. | …到發動機里 |
[1:20:17] | To give the system the possibility | 使系統有可能 |
[1:20:18] | to make transitions to smarter states. | 轉變為更高級的狀態 |
[1:20:20] | At least you’re making complete sentences. | 你總算說了句完整的話 |
[1:20:21] | I guess that’s good. | 這主意不錯 |
[1:20:22] | But… but the filter must have failed. | 可是…可是必須先破壞轉換器 |
[1:20:24] | So now it’s broadcasting that frequency. | 它正用某個頻率進行廣播 |
[1:20:26] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在講什么鬼東西? |
[1:20:29] | It disrupts synaptic neural networks | 它破壞了神經網絡的突觸聯接 |
[1:20:31] | causing extreme behavioural shifts. | 造成極端的行為 |
[1:20:34] | -…panic. -I got it. | …和恐慌 我明白了 |
[1:20:35] | Paranoia, rage, enhanced suggestibility… | 妄想 憤怒 使人變得易受影響 |
[1:20:42] | There go your calcium ions…snap, crackle, pop… | 通過體內的鈣離子 劈啪 砰砰… |
[1:20:46] | What the hell are you talking about, man? | 你到底在講什么鬼東西啊 伙計? |
[1:20:47] | right out of your brain cells… | 從腦細胞里釋放出來… |
[1:20:49] | What are you trying to tell me, Clark? | 你到底想告訴我什么 克拉克? |
[1:20:50] | Psychotron resonance. | 精神因子的共鳴 |
[1:20:53] | A broadcast on that scale could cause mass psychosis. | 那種頻率的廣播會造成大規模的精神錯亂 |
[1:20:58] | Clark, I don’t know who or what started it… | 克拉克 我不知道是誰或是什么啟動了它 |
[1:21:01] | but we don’t sure as shit signed up for it. | 但我們絕對不應該受其擺布 |
[1:21:05] | We made ourselves vulnerable. | 是我們自己變得易受攻擊的 |
[1:21:07] | When Mya left last night. | 昨晚瑪亞離開的時候 |
[1:21:10] | I turned the TV back on and there it was. | 我打開了電視 就是那樣的信號 |
[1:21:15] | It was replacing my thoughts. | 是它占據了我的思想 |
[1:21:21] | But the sun came up and I think I… | 可當太陽升起來后 我覺得我… |
[1:21:25] | I see it… | 我想我明白了 |
[1:21:27] | It’s a lie. The signal… it’s a trick. | 它是個謊言 那個信號…它是個騙局 |
[1:21:33] | We changed the way we look at things. | 我們改變了看待事物的方式 |
[1:21:35] | The things we look at will change. | 我們看到的事物全都變了 |
[1:21:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:46] | We’re out of gas. | 車子沒有油了 |
[1:23:18] | Music. | 音樂 |
[1:23:38] | Mya? | 瑪亞? |
[1:24:23] | Why did you… Why did you bring me here? | 為什么你…為什么你把我帶到這里? |
[1:24:29] | I’m going to fucking kill you. | 我要殺了你 |
[1:24:31] | I’m going to fucking kill you. | 我要殺了你 |
[1:24:37] | I’m… | 我要… |
[1:24:47] | Breathe, Ben… breathe for me. | 呼吸 本 深呼吸 |
[1:24:51] | Breathe… | 深呼吸 |
[1:24:53] | There’s nothing there. | 這里什么也沒有 |
[1:24:55] | -It’s not Mya? -No, it’s not Mya. | 那不是瑪亞? 不 那不是瑪亞 |
[1:25:00] | Look. | 聽著 |
[1:25:07] | 13 is right up here. | 13站就在那里呢 |
[1:25:09] | If she’s here, we’re going to find her. Okay? | 如果她在這里 我們會找到她的 好嗎? |
[1:26:13] | Mya. | 瑪亞 |
[1:26:18] | Is there any water around here? She needs water. | 這附近有水嗎? 她需要水 |
[1:26:21] | -Sure. -Mya. Mya. | 當然 瑪亞 瑪亞 |
[1:26:27] | Mya, it’s all right. It’s me. | 瑪亞 沒事了 是我 |
[1:26:56] | Mya, look at me. | 瑪亞 看著我 |
[1:26:59] | Look at me. | 看著我 |
[1:27:04] | Here you go. | 水來了 |
[1:27:19] | You want to fuck around? | 想和我玩玩嗎? |
[1:27:21] | All I gotta to do is tighten my grip. | 我要做的就是拉緊皮帶 |
[1:27:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[1:27:25] | Just let him go. | 放他走吧 |
[1:27:27] | And leave… just let him go? | 放開他…讓他走吧 |
[1:27:34] | Clark? | 克拉克? |
[1:27:47] | You fucking people. | 你們這些混蛋 |
[1:27:49] | Never quit. | 從不知道放棄 |
[1:27:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[1:27:51] | You don’t need that. | 你不需要那個 |
[1:27:59] | Let’s take a walk for a second. | 我們來散散步 |
[1:28:12] | Your fucking lies have poisoned her brain. | 你的狗屁謊言毒害了她的思想 |
[1:28:15] | She doesn’t even know who she is any more. | 她甚至不知道自己是誰了 |
[1:28:18] | It’s amazing… | 太令人驚訝了 |
[1:28:20] | but even now… even with that far away stare… | 可就算現在 她那種不知在看什么的凝視 |
[1:28:23] | She looks just like she did in our wedding video. | 還是看起來像婚禮錄像里那樣 |
[1:28:26] | It’s so strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[1:28:28] | Two people… hardly know each other… | 兩個人…几乎相互不了解… |
[1:28:31] | and ’till death do us part’ and all that. | 說什么“至死不渝”之類的東東 |
[1:28:33] | I love it. | 我喜歡 |
[1:28:34] | We’ve got a good life here. | 我們過著幸福的生活 |
[1:28:37] | A home… | 一個美滿的家… |
[1:28:38] | that… is precious… | 是如此的寶貴 |
[1:28:40] | and you will never know the beauty of that. | 你永遠不會理解它的美麗 |
[1:28:43] | -You’re killing her… -I’m saving her. | 你是在殺她 而我是在救她 |
[1:28:44] | No you’re not. You can’t see it. | 不 你不是 你不理解 |
[1:28:47] | It’s a trick. The signal… | 它是個騙局 那信號… |
[1:28:53] | You have to trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[1:28:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:28:56] | You want me to trust you… with my wife. | 你想讓我把老婆托付給你? |
[1:28:59] | I don’t think so. | 我不這么認為 |
[1:29:02] | Look at her. Go ahead! | 看著她 看啊! |
[1:29:05] | Take a good fucking look! | 好好看看! |
[1:29:07] | Look at how pretty she is. | 看她如此美麗 |
[1:29:09] | She’s gorgeous, ya? | 她如此耀眼 不是嗎? |
[1:29:12] | How long do you think you can possibly hold on to that image? | 你認為你能在腦子里存在多久? |
[1:29:17] | For a few months? | 几個月? |
[1:29:18] | A year? Before it fades? | 一年? 在它褪色之前? |
[1:29:21] | She doesn’t deserve that. | 她不需要記得你 |
[1:29:25] | And you are never going to look upon my wife again. | 你以后不准再看我老婆一眼 |
[1:29:29] | Mya. Don’t… | 瑪亞 不要… |
[1:29:39] | Not now, Mya. | 現在不要 瑪亞 |
[1:29:40] | I need you to be quiet now. | 我要你安靜一會兒 |
[1:29:43] | Let me handle this. | 讓我來處理此事 |
[1:29:46] | Not now, Mya. | 現在不要 瑪亞 |
[1:29:47] | Mya, shut up! | 瑪亞 閉嘴! |
[1:29:55] | What did I tell you? | 我剛才告訴你什么來這? |
[1:29:57] | Why can’t you just keep your fucking mouth shut and watch TV? | 你怎么就不能閉上臭嘴看你的電視 |
[1:30:03] | You know I want to love you. | 你知道我想愛你 |
[1:30:07] | I’m sorry, baby. | 對不起 寶貝 |
[1:30:10] | But you don’t understand the situation here. | 可是你不了解現在的狀況 |
[1:30:18] | What? | 什么? |
[1:30:20] | What are you trying to say? | 你想要說什么? |
[1:30:23] | No, but you’re implying it. | 不 但你是在暗示 |
[1:30:26] | That it’s my fault. | 那是我的錯 |
[1:30:31] | I don’t know what you expect of me. | 我不知道你想要我怎樣 |
[1:30:35] | Maybe I’m not the man you thought you married. | 也許我不是與你結婚的那個人 |
[1:30:38] | Did you think of that? | 你是不是那樣想? |
[1:30:40] | Do you have any idea how hard I worked | 你可知道 為了成為你期望的人 |
[1:30:42] | to be the person you wanted me to be? | 我有多努力 |
[1:30:47] | Where did you go? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:30:51] | You keep putting on thee masks and I get really confused. | 你一直戴著那些面具 我都被搞糊涂了 |
[1:31:23] | You keep putting on thee masks and I get really confused. | 你一直戴著那些面具 我都被搞糊涂了 |
[1:31:27] | Okay! Now it’s not funny. | 好吧! 這一點都不好玩 |
[1:31:30] | Take it off. | 摘掉它 |
[1:31:33] | Take that mask off or I’ll whip it off! | 摘掉面具 否則我就把它砸爛 |
[1:31:36] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 你以為你在對誰說話? |
[1:31:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:31:42] | I’m talking to my wife. Do you mind? | 我在和老婆說話 你介意嗎? |
[1:31:44] | That’s not your wife… that’s my wife. | 那不是你老婆…那是我老婆 |
[1:31:46] | -What did you just say? -What did you just say? | 你剛才說什么? 你剛才說什么? |
[1:31:49] | You do not look at her | 不准你看著她 |
[1:31:50] | You do not speak to her. I am speaking to you! | 不准你和她說話 我在對你說呢! |
[1:31:55] | Honey? | 親愛的? |
[1:31:58] | This man try to hurt you? | 這個人想要傷害你? |
[1:32:01] | -Mya? -Shut the fuck up! | 瑪亞? 閉上你的臭嘴! |
[1:32:05] | What have you done to my wife? | 你對我老婆做了什么? |
[1:32:09] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:10] | You will not speak to my wife again! | 你 不准再和我老婆說話! |
[1:32:16] | Now… | 現在… |
[1:32:20] | Who are you? | 你是誰? |
[1:32:25] | Say your fucking name! | 說出你的臭名字! |
[1:32:30] | Lewis. | 劉易斯 |
[1:32:33] | Is this a game? | 你是在玩游戲嗎? |
[1:32:37] | Or do you actually think you’re me? | 或者你真的覺得你就是我? |
[1:32:42] | I… | 我… |
[1:32:45] | -I am. -Okay. | 我就是你 好吧 |
[1:32:48] | Look at me! | 看著我! |
[1:32:54] | I’m Lewis. | 我是劉易斯 |
[1:33:07] | So… | 所以… |
[1:33:10] | Who are you? | 你是誰? |
[1:33:18] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:33:23] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:33:26] | You’re him. | 你是他 |
[1:33:33] | You’re the one. | 你是那個人 |
[1:33:40] | You actually think she loves you? | 你真的以為她愛你? |
[1:33:43] | Can’t you see? | 你還不明白嗎? |
[1:33:45] | She is using you. | 她在利用你 |
[1:33:50] | She’s using you. | 她在利用你 |
[1:33:57] | She doesn’t love you. | 她不愛你 |
[1:34:01] | She never has… | 她從來沒有… |
[1:34:04] | and she never will. | 而且也不可能愛你 |
[1:34:10] | It’s a trick. | 一切都是騙局 |
[1:35:08] | Maya. | 瑪亞 |
[1:35:16] | For real. | 我來了 |
[1:35:23] | -Ben. -I’m here baby. | 本 我在這里 寶貝 |
[1:35:37] | Clark. | 克拉克 |
[1:35:39] | 沒事了 | |
[1:37:26] | 瑪亞 |