英文名称:The Sixth Sense
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:09] | It’s gettin’ cold. | 天气转凉了 |
[04:15] | That is one fine frame. | 这个框真不错 |
[04:18] | One fine frame that is. | 真是个不错的框 |
[04:21] | How much… | 你觉得 |
[04:26] | Does a fine frame like that cost, do you think? | 这么高级的框值多少钱 |
[04:32] | I never told you, but you sound a little like Dr. Seuss when you’re drunk. | 我没跟你说过 你喝醉时真像苏斯博士 |
[04:36] | I know. I’m serious. | 安娜 我是说真的 |
[04:40] | Serious, I am. | 我很认真哦 |
[04:44] | I’d say it cost at least a couple hundred. | 我猜最少也要几百块钱 |
[04:47] | – I’m gonna read it for you. – Do I really sound like Dr. Seuss? | – 我要宣读一下 – 我真的像苏斯博士 |
[04:51] | In recognition of his outstanding achievement… | 兹表扬他在儿童心理学界 |
[04:54] | – in the field of child psychology, – Mm-hmm. | – 不凡的成就 – 嗯嗯 |
[04:57] | His dedication to his work and his continuing efforts to improve the quality of life… | 与热忱的工作态度以及他持续努力地帮助 |
[05:02] | Will you concentrate? | 专心一点 好吗 |
[05:06] | …his continuing efforts to improve the quality of life… | 他持续努力地帮助 |
[05:08] | for countless children and their families, | 无数儿童及其家人 |
[05:12] | the city of Philadelphia proudly bestows upon its son… | 市府很荣幸颁予费城之子 |
[05:16] | Dr. Malcolm Crowe… That’s you… | 马尔科姆·克劳医生 就是你 |
[05:19] | …the Mayor’s Citation for professional excellence. | 特等专业优良奖状 |
[05:24] | They called you their son. | 他们称你费城之子呢 |
[05:27] | Wow. | 天呐 |
[05:29] | We should hang it in the bathroom. | 我们该把这挂到厕所去 |
[05:35] | This is an important night for us. | 今晚对我们很重要 |
[05:39] | Finally, someone is recognizing the sacrifices you’ve made… | 终于有人了解你所做的牺牲 |
[05:44] | that you have put everything second, including me, | 你将一切置于其次 包括我 |
[05:48] | for those families that they’re talking about. | 只为了这些儿童的福祉 |
[05:55] | They’re also saying that my husband has a gift. | 这也证明我丈夫很有天份 |
[06:00] | You have a gift that teaches children… | 你教孩子如何坚强面对 |
[06:02] | how to be strong in situations… Where most adults would piss on themselves. | 连大人都受不了的处境 |
[06:08] | I believe what they wrote is real. | 我相信这些话是真的 |
[06:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:21] | I would like some wine in a glass. | 我想用酒杯喝酒 |
[06:24] | I would not like it in a mug. | 我不想用马克杯 |
[06:26] | I would not like it in a jug. | 也不想用啤酒杯 |
[06:52] | Look. | 马尔科姆 |
[07:37] | Anna, don’t move. Don’t make a sound. | 安娜 别动 别出声 |
[07:45] | This is 47 Locus Street. | 这里是洛克斯街47号 |
[07:49] | You’ve broken a window and entered a private residence. | 你闯入了私人住宅 |
[07:51] | You don’t know so many things. | 你什么也不知道 |
[07:55] | There are no needles or prescription drugs of any kind in this house. | 这里没有毒品或药物 |
[08:09] | Do you know why you’re afraid when you’re alone? | 人独处时为什么会害怕 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:871个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:111个,六级词汇:42个,GRE词汇:48个,托福词汇:70个,考研词汇:107个,专四词汇:89个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:205个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:15] | I do. I do. | 我知道 |
[08:18] | What do you want? | 你要干嘛 |
[08:20] | What he promised me! I want what he promised me. | 他答应过我 我要他做到 |
[08:24] | – Oh, my God. – Do I know you? | – 我的天 – 我认识你吗 |
[08:27] | Don’t you know me, hero? | 神医 你不认得我了 |
[08:31] | Don’t you even remember your own patients? | 你不记得自己的病人 |
[08:37] | Downtown clinic. | 市区诊所 |
[08:39] | Single-parent family. | 单亲家庭 |
[08:44] | Possible mood disorder. | 可能患有情绪失调症 |
[08:48] | I was afraid! | 我那时好害怕 |
[08:50] | You told me I was having trouble coping with my parents’divorce. | 你说我无法面对我父母离婚 |
[08:55] | You were wrong. You were wrong. | 你错了 你错了 |
[09:00] | Now look at me! | 现在看看我 |
[09:03] | – I don’t want to be afraid no more. – Just give me a minute to think. | – 我不想再感到害怕 – 等我想一下 |
[09:08] | I waited ten years for you! | 我等你十年了 |
[09:10] | I’m not giving you nothin’! | 我不会再等了 |
[09:12] | Ben Friedkin? | 班·费肯 |
[09:15] | Some people, they call me freak. | 有些人叫我怪胎 |
[09:19] | Ryan Sumner? | 朗诺·桑尼 |
[09:21] | I am. I am a freak. Look at… | 我的确是个怪胎 看看我 |
[09:26] | Vincent. | 文森 |
[09:29] | Vincent Gray. | 文森·格瑞 |
[09:33] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[09:36] | I do remember you. | 我当然记得你 |
[09:38] | Quiet, very smart. | 安静 聪明 |
[09:42] | Compassionate. | 有同情心 |
[09:46] | Unusually compassionate. | 非常有同情心 |
[09:50] | You forgot cursed. | 你忘了我也受到诅咒 |
[09:56] | You failed me. | 你放弃我 |
[09:58] | You failed me! | 你放弃了我 |
[10:04] | Vincent, I’m sorry if I wasn’t… if I didn’t help you. | 文森 很抱歉我 没帮到你 |
[10:08] | But if you just let me try, | 让我再试一下 |
[10:11] | if you just give me a chance… | 如果你能再给我一次机会 |
[10:21] | Oh, God! Oh, God! | 上帝啊 |
[10:24] | – Did Vincent… – Don’t talk. Shh. | – 文森 – 别说话 |
[12:57] | It’s okay, Cole. | 科尔 别怕 |
[12:59] | My name is Dr. Malcolm Crowe. | 我是马尔科姆·克劳医生 |
[13:03] | We were supposed to meet today, but I missed our appointment. | 我们今天本来要见面的 但是 我没赶到 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:18] | You know, in the olden days in Europe, people used to hide out in churches. | 在很久以前的欧洲 人们会躲进教堂 |
[13:23] | They would claim sanctuary. | 寻求庇护 |
[13:30] | What were they hiding from? | 他们在躲什么 |
[13:36] | Bad people, mostly. | 大多是在躲坏人 |
[13:38] | People that wanted to put them in jail, hurt them. | 那些想把他们关进监狱 伤害他们的坏人 |
[13:45] | I noticed your eyeglasses. They don’t have any lenses in them. | 我注意到你的眼镜 上面并没有镜片 |
[13:49] | They’re my dad’s. | 这是我爸的 |
[13:51] | The lenses hurt my eyes. | 有镜片不舒服 |
[13:55] | What were you talking about with your soldiers when I came in? Day… | 你刚才跟玩具兵说什么 |
[14:04] | It’s called Latin. | 那是拉丁文 |
[14:10] | – All your soldiers speak Latin? – No. | – 它们都说拉丁文吗 – 没有 |
[14:14] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[14:18] | Are you a good doctor? | 你是好医生吗 |
[14:21] | Well, | 是的 |
[14:24] | I used to be. | 以前是 |
[14:27] | I won an award once from the mayor. | 我得过一张奖状 市长颁给我的 |
[14:31] | It had an expensive frame. | 它的框很贵 |
[14:48] | I’m gonna see you again, right? | 我会再见到你 对吧 |
[14:50] | If that’s okay with you. | 若你不介意的话 |
[15:26] | It’s me. | 我回来了 |
[17:26] | Hey, good morning. | 早安 |
[17:35] | Cole. | 科尔 |
[17:40] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[17:43] | Hey, your Cocoa Puffs are gettin’ soggy. | 你的巧克力脆片都软掉了 |
[17:48] | Let me see you. Oh, honey, you got a spot. Head up. | 让我看看 宝贝 这儿有污点 |
[17:59] | Okay, here we go. | 可以了 终于好了 |
[18:16] | Something you were looking for, baby? | 你在找什么吗 |
[18:21] | Pop Tarts? | 夹心馅饼 |
[18:25] | They’re right here. | 就在这儿 |
[18:37] | Well, what are you thinking, Mama? | 妈咪 你在想什么 |
[18:41] | Lots of things. | 很多事 |
[18:44] | Anything bad about me? | 你觉得我很坏吗 |
[18:46] | Hey, look at my face. | 嗨 看着我 |
[18:49] | I was not thinking something bad about you. | 我绝对不会觉得你很坏 |
[18:53] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[18:58] | Got it. | 明白 |
[19:01] | Here, head up. | 抬起头 |
[19:03] | – That’s Tommy. – That’s okay. You tuck it in. | – 汤米来了 – 好了 领带塞进去 科尔 |
[19:05] | Cole, you want this? | 你要这个吗 |
[19:38] | Hey, freak, how’d you like that arm around the shoulder bit? | 怪胎 搭肩膀那招如何 |
[19:42] | I just made that up. I went with it. | 我临时想的 我真有天份 |
[19:44] | It’s what great actors do. It’s called improv. | 一流的演员都会 这叫即兴表演 |
[20:26] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[20:28] | How was your day? | 今天过得好吗 |
[20:32] | Hmm? | 恩 |
[20:38] | You know, you can tell me things if you need to. | 你想说什么就说 |
[20:46] | Well, you know what I did today? | 你知道我今天做什么了吗 |
[20:49] | I, uh, I won the Pennsylvania Lottery in the morning, | 我一早就赢了宾州彩券 |
[20:54] | I quit my jobs, | 我辞掉了工作 |
[20:56] | and I ate a big picnic in the park with lots of chocolate mousse pie. | 接着到公园去 吃了好多巧克力慕斯派 |
[21:01] | And then I swam in the fountain all afternoon. | 下午还在喷泉里游泳 |
[21:04] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[21:12] | I was picked first for kick ball teams at recess. | 下课后我被选为棒球队的第一选手 |
[21:15] | I hit a grand slam to win the game. | 我打了支满垒全垒打 |
[21:17] | Everybody lifted me up on their shoulders and carried me around, cheering. | 同学把我抬起来大声欢呼 |
[21:26] | Well, in that case, I am gonna make you some triangle pancakes. | 真不错 我替你煎三角形松饼 |
[21:30] | You got an hour. | 一个钟头就好 |
[21:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:44] | Wanna sit? | 想坐吗 |
[21:51] | Don’t feel like talking today? | 今天不想谈吗 |
[21:57] | Wanna play a game? | 想玩游戏吗 |
[22:01] | It’s a mind-reading game. | 这是个猜谜游戏 |
[22:03] | Here’s how it works. | 是这样玩的 |
[22:05] | I read your mind. | 我猜你在想什么 |
[22:08] | If what I say is right, you take one step towards the chair. | 我说对了 你就往前走一步 |
[22:11] | If what I say is wrong, you take one step back… towards the doorway. | 如果我说错 你就往后一步退到门口 |
[22:17] | If you reach the chair, you sit down. | 若你走到椅子旁就得坐下 |
[22:21] | If you reach the door, you can go. | 若你退到门口就可以走 |
[22:26] | Wanna play? | 想玩吗 |
[22:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:53] | When your mother and father were first divorced, | 你父母刚离婚时 |
[22:57] | your mom went to see a doctor like me, and he didn’t help her. | 你妈妈找过我这种医生 他帮不了她 |
[23:01] | So you think I’m not going to be able to help you. | 所以你觉得我也帮不了你 |
[23:20] | You’re worried that she said she told him things… | 你很担心 她说她跟医生说了一些事 |
[23:25] | things she couldn’t tell anyone else. | 一些她没跟别人说的事 |
[23:29] | Secrets. | 一些秘密 |
[23:38] | You have a secret, but you don’t want to tell me. | 你也有不想告诉我的秘密 |
[23:53] | Your dad gave you that watch as a present just before he went away. | 你父亲走之前把那只表留给你 |
[24:08] | He forgot it in a drawer. | 他把它忘在抽屉里了 |
[24:11] | Doesn’t work. | 它坏了 |
[24:25] | You keep pretty quiet in school, but… | 你在学校很安静 但 |
[24:28] | you’re a good student, you’ve never really been in any serious trouble. | 你是好学生 从不闯祸 |
[24:41] | We were supposed to draw a picture. | 有一次上美术课 |
[24:43] | Anything we wanted. | 随便我们画什么 |
[24:48] | I drew a man. | 我画了一个人 |
[24:51] | He got hurt in the neck by another man with a screwdriver. | 另一人拿螺丝起子刺他脖子 |
[24:57] | You saw that on TV, Cole? | 你在电视看到的吗 |
[25:04] | Everyone got upset. | 老师很生气 |
[25:07] | They had a meeting. | 他们找妈妈开会 |
[25:10] | Mom started crying. | 妈妈开始哭 |
[25:12] | I don’t draw like that anymore. | 后来我就不画这些了 |
[25:17] | How do you draw now? | 你现在画什么 |
[25:21] | I draw… people smiling, | 微笑的人们 |
[25:24] | dogs running, | 奔跑的狗儿 |
[25:28] | rainbows. | 还有彩虹 |
[25:31] | They don’t have meetings about rainbows. | 画彩虹不会惹上麻烦 |
[25:35] | No. I guess they don’t. | 没错 我想是不会 |
[25:47] | What am I thinking now? | 我现在在想什么 |
[25:51] | I don’t know what you’re thinking now. | 我不知道你在想什么 |
[26:00] | I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[26:02] | you’re nice, | 你人很好 |
[26:06] | but you can’t help me. | 但是你帮不了我 |
[26:25] | I thought you meant the other Italian restaurant I asked you to marry me in. | 我以为你说的是另一家餐厅 |
[26:36] | I’m so sorry, Anna. | 安娜 对不起 |
[26:39] | I just can’t seem to keep track of time. | 我最近老是忘了时间 |
[26:44] | And I didn’t have a very good session today. | 今天的访谈也不太顺利 |
[26:52] | They’re both so similar. | 他们俩非常相似 |
[26:55] | The same mannerisms, same expressions, same things hanging over their head. | 相同的动作和表情 也有同样的心理问题 |
[27:02] | I think it might be some kind of abuse. | 他可能有受到虐待 |
[27:06] | Cole has… scratches on his arm. | 科尔的手上有抓痕 |
[27:10] | I think they might be fingernail cuts. | 好像是被指甲抓伤 |
[27:12] | Defensive cuts, maybe. I don’t know. | 也许是抗拒时抓伤的 我不知道 |
[27:16] | Maybe a teacher or a neighbor. | 可能是老师或邻居 |
[27:20] | I don’t think it’s the mother. I’ve seen her with him, and it doesn’t seem to fit. | 应该不是他母亲 我看过他们相处 看起来不像是她 |
[27:28] | Or I could just be wrong. | 我也可能看错 |
[27:30] | Maybe he’s just a kid who likes to climb trees a lot. | 也许他只是很喜欢爬树 |
[27:41] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[27:45] | I know that I’ve been a little distant, all right? | 我知道我疏远了你 |
[27:48] | I know that it makes you mad. I just… | 我知道你很生气 |
[27:51] | feel like I’m being given a second chance, and I don’t want it to slip away. | 但我觉得这是我弥补的机会 我不想错失它 |
[27:57] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[28:01] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[28:12] | Stop looking at me. | 别一直看我 |
[28:14] | I don’t like when people look at me like that. | 我不喜欢被人这样看 |
[28:20] | I walk this way to school with Tommy Tammisimo. | 我都跟汤米·唐一起上学 |
[28:24] | Is he your best buddy? | 他是你的好朋友 |
[28:26] | He hates me. | 他讨厌我 |
[28:28] | Do you hate him? | 你也讨厌他 |
[28:31] | No. | 不 |
[28:34] | Did your mom set that up? | 这是你妈妈安排的 |
[28:36] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:40] | Did you ever talk to your mom about how things are with Tommy? | 你跟她说过汤米的事吗 |
[28:43] | – I don’t tell her things. – Why not? | – 我什么都不跟她说 – 为什么 |
[28:46] | ‘Cause she doesn’t look at me like everybody else, and I don’t want her to. | 我不希望她像别人那样看我 |
[28:49] | – I don’t want her to know. – Know what? | – 我不想让她知道 – 知道什么 |
[28:52] | That I’m a freak. | 我是个怪胎 |
[28:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:56] | You are not a freak. Okay? | 你不是怪胎 好吗 |
[29:00] | Don’t you believe anybody that tries to convince you of that. That’s bullshit. | 别相信别人说的话 那全是屁话 |
[29:05] | You don’t have to go through your life believing that. | 你不必相信这种话 |
[29:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:14] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:19] | – You said the S word. – Yeah, I know. Sorry. | – 你说了脏话 – 我知道 对不起 |
[30:32] | So your dad lives in Pittsburgh with a lady… | 你爸跟收费站小姐 |
[30:35] | that works in a toll booth? | 住在一起 |
[30:39] | I wonder if she has to pee when she’s working. | 她工作时尿急怎么办 |
[30:42] | Think she just holds it? | 她会忍住吗 |
[30:45] | I don’t know. I was just thinking about that myself. | 我不知道 我也在想这问题 |
[30:50] | You asked a lot of questions about Dad today. | 今天你一直问起我爸 |
[30:52] | How come? | 为什么 |
[30:54] | Well, sometimes we do things to draw attention, | 有时我们会做些事引人注意 |
[30:58] | to express our feelings about certain issues… | 以表达我们对某些事的感觉 |
[31:03] | divorce, whatever. | 像离婚之类的事 |
[31:07] | For example, a person might leave something on the desk for someone else to find. | 就像有些人会故意丢东西 让人找到 |
[31:15] | Do you know what free association writing is, Cole? | 你知道自由联想书写法吗 |
[31:19] | No. | 不知道 |
[31:21] | Free association writing is when you take a pencil in your hand, | 自由联想书写法就是拿支笔 |
[31:25] | and you put the pencil to a piece of paper and you start writing. | 在一张纸上开始写字 |
[31:31] | And you don’t look at what you’re writing or think about what you’re writing. | 不去看或是想你在写什么 |
[31:33] | You just keep your hand moving. | 只是不停地写 |
[31:37] | And after a while, if you keep your hand moving long enough, | 你的手只要不停下来 过一阵子 |
[31:41] | words and thoughts start coming out that you didn’t even know you had in you. | 那些你从不知道的思路会浮现出来 |
[31:44] | It could be something you heard somewhere else, | 也许是 你在别处听到的事 |
[31:50] | or feelings you had deep inside of you. | 或是藏在你内心深处的事 |
[31:57] | Have you ever done any free association writing, Cole? | 你写过吗 不让婴儿安静我就宰了你 |
[32:03] | Yes. | 写过 |
[32:05] | What did you write? | 你都写些什么 |
[32:09] | Upset words. | 令人不安的事 |
[32:13] | Did you ever write any upset words before your father left? | 在你爸离开前 你写过那些事吗 |
[32:17] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[32:21] | Can you do something for me? | 帮我个忙 好吗 |
[32:26] | I want you to think about what you wanna get out of our time together… | 想想对于我们的访谈 你要什么结果 |
[32:30] | what our goal should be. | 订个目标 |
[32:33] | Something I want? | 我要什么 |
[32:37] | If you could change something in your life, anything at all, | 如果你能改变你的人生 |
[32:39] | what would it be? | 你要改变什么 |
[32:41] | Instead of something I want, can it be something I don’t want? | 我能不能不要什么 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 可以 |
[32:50] | I don’t want to be scared anymore. | 我不要再感到害怕 |
[33:04] | You gonna get that? | 你去开门好吗 |
[33:13] | Are you gonna get that? | 你去开门好不好 |
[33:20] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好-你好 |
[33:22] | – Don’t you see enough of me at the store? – Yeah, I’m on my way out… | – 你在店里没看够我吗 – 我正要去 |
[33:24] | to the flea market in the Amish country. | 亚美希人的跳蚤市场 |
[33:27] | I thought maybe you’d wanna come along… | 我想请你一起去 |
[33:29] | and show me how to buy at one of these things. | 顺便教我挑货 |
[33:32] | I don’t know if I can deal with the Amish today. | 我今天不想跟亚美希人打交道 |
[33:35] | You can’t curse or spit or anything around them. | 他们不准别人骂脏话吐口水 |
[33:38] | I just figured maybe you’d just want to get out and get some air, | 我以为你想出去走走 |
[33:41] | because you’ve seemed kind of down lately. | 最近你有点沮丧 |
[33:45] | Um, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[33:49] | Do you think that maybe I should stop by on the way back, show you what I got? | 我回来时可以过来把东西带给你看 |
[33:52] | Because that wouldn’t be a problem. | 不会很麻烦的 |
[33:55] | No, l… You know, I can see on Monday. | 不用了 礼拜一再说 |
[33:58] | Sure, yeah, that’s fiine. I’m just… | 好吧 没关系 |
[34:01] | Okay, so I guess I’m gonna get going then. I’ll speak to you later. | 那我走了 回头再谈 |
[34:05] | – Don’t step in the horse manure. – Thank you very much. | – 别踩到马粪了 – 多谢关心 |
[34:18] | Keep moving, cheese dick. | 臭小子 快走吧 |
[34:44] | Can anybody guess what city was capital of the United States of America… | 有没有人能告诉我 1790到1800年间 |
[34:50] | from 1790 to 1800? | 美国首都在哪里 |
[34:56] | I’ll give you a hint: It’s the city you live in. | 给你们一个提示 是你们住的城市 |
[35:00] | Philadelphia! – Right, right. | – 费城 – 没错 |
[35:03] | Philadelphia’s one of the oldest cities in this country. | 费城是美国最古老的城市之一 |
[35:06] | A lot of generations have lived here and died here. | 很多人终其一生待在这 |
[35:08] | Almost anyplace you go in this city has a history and a story behind it. | 这里的每个地方几乎都有悠久历史 |
[35:13] | Even this school and the grounds it sits on. | 包括这所学校和校园 |
[35:16] | Can anyone guess what this building was used for a hundred years ago… | 有没有人能告诉我 一百年前这所学校是什么 |
[35:21] | before you went to school here, before I went to this school even? | 在你来上学之前 甚至在我来这儿上学之前 |
[35:32] | Yes, Cole. | 科尔 你说 |
[35:36] | They used to hang people here. | 他们以前在这儿吊死人 |
[35:43] | No, uh, that… Mm-mm. That’s not correct. Where’d you hear that? | 不对 你从哪儿听来的 |
[35:47] | They pulled the people in, crying and kissing their families bye. | 他们把哭喊的犯人拉开 |
[35:52] | People watching… spit at them. | 旁观者向他们吐口水 |
[35:58] | Uh, Cole, this building was a legal courthouse. | 科尔 这里以前是法院 |
[36:02] | Laws were passed here… some of the very first laws of this country. | 很多法律在这里制定通过 |
[36:06] | This whole building was full of, uh, lawyers, | 当时这儿都是律师 议员 |
[36:08] | – lawmakers. – They were the ones that hanged everybody. | – 立法者 – 他们也吊死犯人 |
[36:13] | Uh… | 呃 |
[36:15] | I don’t know which one of these guys told you that, | 我不知道是谁跟你说的 但是 |
[36:18] | but, uh, they were just trying to scare you. | 他们不过是想吓唬你 |
[36:31] | I don’t like people looking at me like that. | 我不喜欢别人这样看我 |
[36:36] | Like what? | 怎样看你 |
[36:38] | Stop it! | 别看了 |
[36:40] | I, uh, l-l-I don’t know how else to look. | 我不知道该怎么看 |
[36:45] | You’re Stuttering Stanley! | 你是结巴史丹利 |
[36:50] | – Excuse me? – You talked funny when you went to school here. | – 什么 – 你在上学时讲话都会结巴 |
[36:53] | You talked funny all the way to high school. | 一直到高中都还这样 |
[36:55] | – What? – You shouldn’t look at people. It makes them feel bad. | – 什么 – 别这样看人 这样对方会很难受 |
[36:59] | – How did you… – Stop looking at me! | – 你怎么 – 别再看着我了 |
[37:02] | Who have you… Been speaking to? | 是是谁告诉你的 |
[37:05] | Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley! | 结巴史丹利 结巴史丹利 |
[37:08] | – Stop it. St-St-St… – Stuttering Stanley! | – 别说了 – 结巴史丹利 |
[37:10] | – Stop that! – Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley! | – 别说了 – 结巴史丹利 |
[37:14] | Stuttering Stanley! Stuttering Stanley! | 结巴史丹利 |
[37:18] | Shut up, you f-f-freak! | 住嘴 你 你这怪胎 |
[37:37] | Hey, big guy. | 嗨 大人物 |
[37:43] | How’s it goin’? | 你好吗 |
[37:45] | I don’t wanna talk about anything right now. | 我现在什么都不想谈 |
[37:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:05] | You like magic? | 你喜欢魔术吗 |
[38:07] | Hmm? | 恩 |
[38:13] | Observe: The magic penny. | 仔细看 神奇的铜板 |
[38:16] | Looks like an ordinary penny. | 看起来很普通 |
[38:20] | But I do my little magic shake, and… | 但我只要摇一下 |
[38:24] | now it’s in my right hand. | 它就会跑到右手里 |
[38:26] | But that’s not the end of the magic trick. | 不过把戏还没有完 |
[38:29] | I do another little shake, and… | 我只要再摇一下 |
[38:35] | right there in the vest pocket. | 它就会跑到口袋里 |
[38:38] | But that’s not the end of the magic trick. | 不过这也还没有完 |
[38:40] | I do another little shake… | 我再摇一下 |
[38:43] | and… | 然后 |
[38:46] | right back in the left hand where it started. | 它又回到左手来了 |
[38:51] | That isn’t magic. | 这不是魔术 |
[38:53] | What are you talking about? Of course it’s magic. | 什么意思当然是魔术 |
[38:57] | You just kept the penny in that hand the whole time. | 铜板一直都在你的左手 |
[39:04] | Think so? | 是吗 |
[39:08] | I didn’t know you were funny. | 我不知道你也会搞笑 |
[39:24] | Malcolm, sit your cute butt down and listen up. | 马尔科姆 给我坐下来听好 |
[39:29] | No doubt about it. Anna is like my sister. | 实际上 安娜就像我的姐妹 |
[39:33] | And you better make her happy. I’m not talkin’about no… | 你最好让她快乐 |
[39:35] | Mmm, this taste like real butterkind of happy. | 不只是表面上的快乐而已 |
[39:40] | I’m talkin’ about… What’s up, girl? | 我说的是 |
[39:43] | Julie Andrews twirling around like… | 像真善美的茱丽安德鲁丝 |
[39:45] | a mental patient on a mountaintop kind of happy. | 在山顶上跳舞一样那么快乐 |
[39:48] | That’s the kind of happy I’m talkin’about. | 我说的是这种快乐 |
[39:51] | Shh. Come here. | 过来 |
[39:53] | Don’t tell her I told you, | 别跟她说是我说的 |
[39:56] | but she said she knew she love you… | 她说她第一次在街上见到你 |
[39:59] | from the first time she met you on the street. | 她就知道她爱你 |
[40:03] | She’d do anything for you. | 她愿意为你付出一切 |
[40:08] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[40:13] | My nose is running. Turn it… | 我哭惨了 |
[41:34] | And then you do the magic shake. | 只要轻轻摇一下 |
[41:37] | The penny has moved from my pocket… | 铜板就会从我口袋 |
[41:40] | all the way back to the hand it started in. | 跑到原来的手里 |
[41:45] | That’s stupid. | 真无聊 |
[41:49] | It’s supposed to be funny. | 这应该很好笑的 |
[41:51] | It’s stupid. I want my penny back. | 蠢毙了 把铜板还我 |
[41:57] | He doesn’t get invited places, so it’s our pleasure. | 他很少被人邀请 这是我们的荣幸 |
[42:01] | Last time was a Chuck E. Cheese party a year ago. | 他上次参加聚会已是一年前的事 |
[42:04] | He hid in one of those purple plastic tunnels and didn’t come out. | 他躲在玩具隧道里不肯出来 |
[42:09] | – Chucky who? – Cheese. It’s a kids place. | – 在什么地方 – 是一间儿童餐厅 小孩去的地方 |
[42:12] | – Excuse me. – Sorry. | – 借过 – 抱歉 |
[42:49] | Is someone out there? | 外面有人吗 |
[42:53] | Open this door, please. Come on. | 请开这扇门 |
[42:55] | I can’t breathe. If you can hear me, open this door. | 我没法呼吸 你听见了就开门吧 |
[43:00] | I swear on my life I didn’t take the master’s horse. | 我发誓我没偷主人的马匹 |
[43:04] | Open this door, or I’ll break through it and grab you! | 快开门 否则我破门而出把你扼毙 |
[43:08] | – The star of the commercial always gets his own trailer. – For what? | – 广告明星都有自己的休息室 – 用来干嘛 |
[43:12] | He needs a place to think about his character, alone. | 用来单独思考角色与对白 |
[43:16] | You only had one line. | 你只有一句台词 |
[43:21] | Derrick, check it out. | 达伦 快看 |
[43:23] | Oh, yeah. My dad made me invite him. | 我爸逼我邀请他的 |
[43:46] | Happy birthday, Derrick. | 生日快乐 达伦 |
[43:48] | Is there somethin’ you want to see in there? | 你想进去吗 |
[43:51] | No. | 不 |
[43:55] | We’re gonna put on a pretend play. | 我们要演一部戏 |
[43:57] | – Wanna be in it? – Okay. | – 你想加入吗 – 好 |
[44:01] | It’s called Locked in the Dungeon. | 剧名是地窖里有谁 |
[44:05] | Yes, Cole, and, uh, you get to be the one locked in the dungeon. | 你就演被关在地窖里的角色 |
[44:12] | Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! Don’t! | 不 |
[44:15] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[44:18] | Let me out! No! No! | 不要 |
[44:20] | No! No! | 不不 |
[44:45] | – Cole? | 科尔 |
[44:51] | Cole! | 科尔 |
[44:54] | Is there a key for this door? | 这门的钥匙在哪 |
[44:57] | Cole? Honey? Honey, can you hear me? | 科尔听得见我吗 |
[45:03] | Oh, my God! Cole! | 科尔天啊 |
[45:06] | Help me! Help! Help! Help! | 救救我救命啊 |
[45:22] | The tests would indicate he did not have a seizure. | 他没有心脏病 |
[45:25] | He’s doing fiine. | 他很好 |
[45:27] | After some rest, he can go home tonight. | 休息一下就可以回家了 |
[45:35] | There’s some cuts and bruises on your son… | 你儿子身上有些瘀青和伤痕 |
[45:40] | – that are concerning me. – Oh, man. | – 我很担心 – 糟了 |
[45:45] | Yeah, those are from sports. | 那是运动造成的 |
[45:53] | You think I hurt my child? | 你以为是我弄的 |
[45:59] | You think I’m a bad mother? | 你想我是个坏母亲 |
[46:01] | Mrs. Sloan over there, she’s a social worker with the hospital. | 史隆太太就在那里 她是医院社工人员 |
[46:06] | She’s gonna ask you a couple procedural questions. | 她会问你一些手续上的问题 |
[46:10] | What happened to my child today? | 我孩子今天怎么了 |
[46:13] | Something was happening to him, physically happening. Something was very wrong! | 他出事了 出事了 事情很不对劲 |
[46:23] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[46:35] | Did your father used to tell you bedtime stories? | 你父亲睡前会说故事吗 |
[46:49] | Once upon a time there was this young prince, | 很久以前 有一个王子 |
[46:52] | and he decided that he wanted to go for a drive. | 他决定要开车兜风 |
[46:57] | He got his driver, and they started driving. | 他找来他的司机 他们就开始出发 |
[47:02] | Driving, driving. | 开着 开着 |
[47:05] | Driving a lot.And, uh, | 开了很久的车 |
[47:10] | they drove so much that he fell asleep. | 他们开太久 他睡着了 |
[47:14] | And… | 当他醒来 |
[47:19] | Then he woke up, and he realized they were still driving. | 他发现他们还在开车 |
[47:23] | – This was a very long trip. – Dr. Crowe? | – 这旅程真长 – 克劳医生 |
[47:27] | You haven’t told bedtime stories before. | 你以前根本没说过睡前故事 |
[47:30] | Uh, not too many, no. | 我是没说过 |
[47:32] | You have to add some twists and stuff. | 你得加点剧情进去 |
[47:37] | Okay. Some twists. | 好 加点剧情 |
[47:40] | Like what kind of twists? Give me an example. | 哪种剧情给我点提示吧 |
[47:46] | – Maybe they run out of gas. – They run out of gas? | – 也许他们没油了 – 他们没油 |
[47:48] | That’s good, ’cause they’re driving, right? Okay, so… | 没油 很好 他们在开车嘛 |
[47:52] | Tell me the story about why you’re sad. | 告诉我你为何忧伤 |
[47:58] | You think I’m sad? | 你觉得我很忧伤 |
[48:03] | What makes you think that? | 你怎会这么想 |
[48:07] | Your eyes told me. | 你的眼神告诉我的 |
[48:11] | Not supposed to talk about stuff like that. | 我不该谈这个的 |
[48:25] | Once upon a time, there was this person named Malcolm. | 以前有个叫马尔科姆·克劳的人 |
[48:28] | He worked with children. | 他帮小孩解决问题 |
[48:32] | He loved it. | 他喜欢这份工作 |
[48:34] | He loved it more than anything else. | 他爱这工作甚于一切 |
[48:40] | And then one night, he found out that… | 有一天 |
[48:41] | he made a mistake with one of them. | 他发现他错待了一个孩子 |
[48:45] | He couldn’t help that one. | 他帮不了那个孩子 |
[48:49] | And he can’t stop thinking about it. | 他自责不已 |
[48:52] | He can’t forget. | 无法忘怀 |
[48:58] | Ever since then, things have been different. | 从那时起 一切都改变了 |
[49:02] | He’s not the same person that he used to be. | 他不再是以前的他了 |
[49:06] | And his wife… | 他太太 |
[49:09] | doesn’t like the person that he’s become. | 不喜欢现在的他 |
[49:13] | They barely speak anymore. They’re like strangers. | 他们不再交谈 像陌生人一样 |
[49:19] | And then one day, Malcolm meets this wonderful little boy. | 有一天 马尔科姆遇见了一个小孩 |
[49:22] | A really cool little boy. | 一个很棒的小孩 |
[49:26] | Reminds him a lot of the other one. | 这小孩跟那孩子很像 |
[49:31] | And Malcolm decides to try and help this new boy… | 马尔科姆决定要帮助这小孩 |
[49:37] | ’cause he feels that if he can help this new boy, | 因为他觉得如果能帮得了这个小孩 |
[49:41] | it will be like… helping that other one too. | 那就等于是 救了先前的那个小孩 |
[49:48] | How does the story end? | 这故事有什么结局 |
[49:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:12] | I wanna tell you my secret now. | 现在我要跟你说我的秘密 |
[50:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[50:29] | I see dead people. | 我可以看见死人 |
[50:34] | In your dreams? | 在梦里吗 |
[50:38] | While you’re awake? | 在你醒着的时候 |
[50:46] | Dead people, like, in graves, in coffins? | 在棺材里的死人吗 |
[50:50] | Walking around like regular people. | 他们像我们一样走来走去 |
[50:54] | They don’t see each other. | 互相看不见对方 |
[50:57] | They only see what they wanna see. | 他们只看得到他们想看到的 |
[51:01] | They don’t know they’re dead. | 他们不知道自己已经死了 |
[51:05] | How often do you see them? | 你多常见到他们 |
[51:11] | All the time. | 每时每刻 |
[51:16] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都有他们 |
[51:21] | You won’t tell anyone my secret, right? | 你不会跟别人说吧 |
[51:24] | No. I promise. | 不会 我保证 |
[51:29] | Will you stay here until I fall asleep? | 等我睡着再走 好吗 |
[51:34] | Of course. | 当然好 |
[51:46] | Cole has pathologies more severe than initially assessed. | 科尔他的病情比我想的严重 |
[51:53] | He’s suffering from visual hallucinations, | 他会产生幻觉 |
[51:56] | paranoia, | 有妄想症 |
[51:59] | Some kind of… school-age schizophrenia. | 还有某种学龄儿童的精神分裂症 |
[52:05] | Medication, hospitalization may be required. | 也许必须住院服药 |
[52:15] | And I’m not helping him. | 我也帮不了他 |
[53:44] | Hi, this is Lynn Sear, Cole’s mom. | 我是席琳恩 科尔的妈妈 |
[53:49] | Yeah, uh, l… I’d like to talk to you… | 我想跟你谈谈你儿子和他的朋友 |
[53:51] | about your boy and his friends keeping their goddamn hands off my son. | 叫他们别再碰我的儿子 |
[55:33] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[55:36] | No, dinner is not ready! | 不行 晚饭还没煮好 |
[55:40] | What are you gonna do? | 你想怎样 |
[55:43] | You can’t hurt me anymore! | 你不能再伤害我了 |
[55:46] | Neddy! You’re a terrible husband, Neddy! | 兰尼 你是个坏老公 |
[55:49] | Look what you made me do! Neddy! | 我是被你逼死的 兰尼 |
[56:12] | Once there was a boy, | 从前有个男孩 |
[56:14] | very different from all the other boys. | 一个与众不同的男孩 |
[56:17] | He lived in the jungle, | 他住在丛林里 |
[56:21] | and he could speak to the animals. | 他能跟动物交谈 |
[56:39] | Did you think the play sucked big time? | 你觉得这出戏很逊吗 |
[56:41] | What? | 什么 |
[56:45] | Tommy Tammisimo acted in a cough syrup commercial. | 汤米·唐演过咳嗽药广告 |
[56:48] | He said everyone was self-conscious and unrealistic. | 他说大家都演得很不自然 |
[56:51] | He said the play sucked big time. | 还说这出戏逊毙了 |
[56:53] | This Tommy kid sounds like a real punk. | 这个汤米好像很讨人厌 |
[56:58] | I thought the play was excellent. Better than Cats. | 我觉得这出戏很好看 比猫还棒 |
[57:02] | – Cats? – Never mind. | – 猫 – 算了 |
[57:07] | Cole, I was really interested in what you told me at the hospital. | 你在医院里说的话很有意思 |
[57:10] | I’d like to hear more about it. | 我想再多听一些 |
[57:23] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[57:28] | What? | 怎么了 |
[57:43] | Is something up there? | 那里有什么吗 |
[57:49] | Cole, | 科尔 |
[57:55] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么也没看见 |
[58:01] | Be real still. | 不要动 |
[58:08] | Sometimes you feel it inside, | 有时你会有种感觉 |
[58:10] | like you’re falling down real fast, | 好像坠入万丈深渊 |
[58:13] | but you’re really just standing still. | 但你其实根本没动 |
[58:21] | You ever feel the prickly things on the back of your neck? | 你会不会突然觉得颈背寒毛直竖 |
[58:25] | Yes. | 会 |
[58:28] | And the tiny hairs on your arm, you know, when they stand up? | 全身上下都起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[58:32] | Yes. | 会 |
[58:36] | That’s them. | 那就是他们 |
[58:42] | When they get mad, | 当他们生气 |
[58:48] | it gets cold. | 就会变得很冷 |
[59:07] | I don’t see anything. Are you sure they’re there? | 我没看到 你确定他们真的在吗 |
[59:12] | Cole? | 科尔 |
[59:17] | Please make them leave. | 请你叫他们走开 |
[59:19] | I’m workin’ on it. | 我正在努力 |
[59:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:00:11] | Mommy, Daddy? | 爸 妈 |
[1:00:16] | My throat hurts. | 我的喉咙好疼 |
[1:00:27] | Run! Run! | 跑快跑 |
[1:00:31] | Pedia Ease cough suppressant. | 小儿止咳糖浆 |
[1:00:33] | – Gentle, fast, effect… – Cole. | – 药力温和 有效 – 科尔 |
[1:00:38] | I don’t care what they say, this thing is broken. | 不管他们怎么说 暖气坏了 |
[1:00:49] | Take ’em off. | 把手套脱掉 |
[1:00:55] | I don’t want them on my table. | 别放在餐桌上 |
[1:01:02] | I saw what was in your bureau drawer when I was cleaning. | 我在打扫时看了你的抽屉 |
[1:01:05] | Got something you want to confess? | 你要不要坦白一下 |
[1:01:11] | Hmm? The bumblebee pendant? Why do you keep taking it? | 你为何老是拿走那只坠子 |
[1:01:20] | It was Grandma’s. | 那是外婆的 |
[1:01:23] | You know, what if it broke? You know how sad I’d be. | 要是摔坏了你知道我会怎样 |
[1:01:28] | You’d cry ’cause you miss Grandma so much. | 你会哭 因为你很想念外婆 |
[1:01:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:01:39] | Sometimes people think they lose things, | 人们有时以为失去了什么 |
[1:01:44] | and they really didn’t lose them… it just gets moved. | 其实没有 只是被换了个地方 |
[1:01:48] | So, did you move the bumblebee pendant? | 是你把那坠子换了个地方的吗 |
[1:01:59] | Don’t get mad. | 不要生气 |
[1:02:01] | So, who moved it this time? | 这次是谁拿走的 |
[1:02:03] | Maybe someone came in our house, took the bumblebee pendant out of my closet… | 也许有人跑进来 把坠子从我抽屉拿走 |
[1:02:07] | and placed it nicely in your drawer. | 再放进你的抽屉 |
[1:02:10] | – Maybe. – God, I am so tired, Cole. | – 也许是 – 我很累了 科尔 |
[1:02:14] | I’m tired in my body, I’m tired in my mind, | 我的身心都很疲倦 我的心灵也累了 |
[1:02:16] | I’m… tired in my heart. | 我的心灵也累了 |
[1:02:19] | I need some help. | 我需要帮忙 |
[1:02:21] | You know, I don’t know if you noticed, but our little family isn’t doing so good. | 我们家的状况不是很好 |
[1:02:26] | I mean, I’ve been praying, | 我一直在祷告 |
[1:02:28] | but I must not be praying right. | 也许是我祷告的方法不对 |
[1:02:31] | Looks like we’re just gonna have to answer each other’s prayers. | 现在我们只能自求多福 |
[1:02:37] | If we can’t talk to each other, we’re not gonna make it. | 我们无法坦白就无法撑下去 |
[1:02:44] | Now, tell me, baby. I won’t get mad, honey. | 老实告诉我 宝贝 我不会生气的 |
[1:02:48] | Did you take the bumblebee pendant? | 坠子是不是你拿的 |
[1:02:59] | No. | 不是 |
[1:03:03] | You’ve had enough roast beef. You need to leave the table. | 你吃够了 马上离开餐桌 |
[1:03:08] | Go! | 快点 |
[1:03:34] | Hey, come on. I’ll show you where my dad keeps his gun. Come on. | 快来 我带你看我爸藏的枪 |
[1:03:44] | Sebastian, come on! | 狗狗 来吧 |
[1:03:47] | – Mama? | 妈妈 |
[1:03:56] | If you’re not very mad, | 如果你的气消了 |
[1:03:59] | can I sleep in your bed tonight? | 我今晚能不能跟你一起睡 |
[1:04:03] | Look at my face. | 看着我 |
[1:04:06] | I’m not very mad. | 我没有生气 |
[1:04:12] | – Baby, why are you shaking? | 宝贝 你为什么发抖 |
[1:04:17] | Cole, what’s wrong? | 科尔 怎么了 |
[1:04:19] | Oh, God, please tell me! | 神啊 求求你告诉我 |
[1:04:23] | Oh, please. | 求求你 |
[1:04:39] | It’s Edwardian, beautifully worked… | 这是爱德华时期的 镶工细致 镶满了细钻 |
[1:04:42] | with mine-cut diamonds and an actual color Burmese sapphire. | 和一颗缅甸蓝宝石 |
[1:04:47] | It’s timeless. | 经典之作 |
[1:04:53] | You, uh… | 你 |
[1:04:55] | Got anything a little plainer? | 有没有普通一点的钻戒 |
[1:04:58] | Plainer? You want a plain ring to go with your plain fiance? Is that how it is? | 普通点 你想用个普通的钻戒来配你那普通的老婆 对吧 |
[1:05:03] | No! Baby, don’t get in a tissy. | 不是啦 宝贝 别生气 |
[1:05:09] | Uh… You’re so beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[1:05:13] | You’re like a Burmese sapphire all by yourself. | 你就像缅甸蓝宝石一样美 |
[1:05:17] | – You don’t need all that. – Uh-huh. | – 你根本不需要这些 – 嗯嗯 |
[1:05:20] | Why don’t you try it on… | 为什么不先试戴一下 |
[1:05:23] | and see how you both feel about it. | 看看你们觉得怎样 |
[1:05:30] | There. How does that feel? | 怎么样 |
[1:05:34] | I think this piece, um, communicates a longing. | 这枚钻戒代表一种渴望 |
[1:05:38] | I imagine that the woman who owned it… | 曾经拥有这枚钻戒的女主人 |
[1:05:41] | Ioved a man that she couldn’t be with. | 有过一段刻骨铭心的恋情 |
[1:05:46] | Did he have wavy hair and chestnut eyes? | 她是卷发和棕色眼睛吗 |
[1:05:49] | – Huh? – Um, I don’t know, but… | – 呃 – 我不知道 |
[1:05:53] | a lot of the pieces in this store communicate, | 这里有许多首饰都能和主人沟通 |
[1:05:55] | and I think you should choose a piece that speaks to you. | 你们应该挑个合适的 |
[1:06:01] | I think maybe when people own things and then they pass away, | 当人们死后 他们所拥有过的东西 |
[1:06:06] | a part of themselves gets printed on those things, | 上面都会留下他们的痕迹 |
[1:06:10] | like… like fingerprints. | 就像是指纹 |
[1:06:15] | I’ll just wrap it up. | 我帮你们包起来 |
[1:06:24] | You don’t need a guy with a Master’s. | 你不需要一个硕士 |
[1:06:27] | You need a wrestler with a neck larger than his head. | 你需要个虎臂熊腰的壮汉 |
[1:06:30] | No, I need a wrestler with a Master’s. | 不 我需要有硕士学位的壮汉 |
[1:06:34] | – What’s this? – Happy birthday. | 这是什么 生日快乐 |
[1:06:37] | – For me? – Mm-hmm. | – 你送的 – 嗯 |
[1:06:46] | It’s a… first edition. | 这是 初版书 |
[1:06:51] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[1:06:53] | – You know, this is too much. – No. Took it out of your Christmas bonus. | 你一定花了不少钱 不 我从你的年终奖金上扣下来 |
[1:06:58] | It’s perfect, Anna. | 太棒了 安娜 |
[1:07:03] | – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:11] | What do you want more than anything? | 你最想要什么 |
[1:07:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:16] | I’ve told you what I want. | 我说过我想要什么 |
[1:07:21] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[1:07:25] | I want to be able to talk to my wife again. | 跟我老婆再度交谈 |
[1:07:31] | The way we used to talk to each other. | 就跟以前一样 |
[1:07:34] | Like there was no one else in the world except us. | 回到两人世界 |
[1:07:39] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[1:07:46] | Can’t be your doctor anymore. | 我不能再当你的医生了 |
[1:07:48] | I haven’t paid enough attention to my family. | 我没有关怀自己的家人 |
[1:07:53] | Bad things happen when you do that. | 这样是不对的 |
[1:07:57] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[1:07:59] | – I’m going to transfer you. I know two psychologists. – Don’t fail me. | – 我会帮你介绍 – 别放弃我 |
[1:08:06] | Don’t give up. You’re the only one who can help me, I know it. | 别放弃我 你是唯一能帮助我的人 |
[1:08:10] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[1:08:14] | You… | 你说过 |
[1:08:16] | Someone else can help you. | 会有别人来帮你的 |
[1:08:22] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我 对吧 |
[1:08:29] | Dr. Crowe, you believe my secret, right? | 克劳医生 你相信我的秘密吧 |
[1:08:34] | I don’t know how to answer that, Cole. | 我不知道该怎么回答 |
[1:08:47] | How can you help me… | 你如果不相信我的话 |
[1:08:50] | if you don’t believe me? | 你怎么能够帮我 |
[1:08:56] | Some magic’s real. | 有些魔术是真的 |
[1:09:16] | Do you know why you’re afraid when you’re alone? | 人独处时为什么会害怕 |
[1:09:20] | I do. I do. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:09:31] | I’m sorry, Vincent. I hope I didn’t leave you alone too long. | 抱歉让你等这么久 文森 |
[1:09:35] | Whew. It’s cold in here. | 这里好冷 |
[1:09:41] | Vincent, why are you crying? | 文森 你怎么哭了 |
[1:09:49] | You won’t believe. | 你不会相信我的 |
[1:09:57] | Sorry, Vincent. I hope I didn’t leave you alone too long. | 抱歉让你等这么久 文森 |
[1:10:02] | Whew. It’s cold in here. | 这里好冷 |
[1:10:08] | Vincent… | 文森 |
[1:10:11] | Whew. It’s cold in here. | 这里好冷 |
[1:10:20] | Nah, you know what? I never liked him either. | 知道吗 我也不喜欢针筒 |
[1:10:24] | When I was a kid, I had this blood test done, | 我小时候有一次验血 |
[1:10:27] | and I threw up chili cheese fries all over this male nurse. | 我吐了护士一身 |
[1:10:32] | Excuse me. Dr. Reed is on line two. | 抱歉 李医生在 2 线 |
[1:10:35] | Vincent, will you excuse me? I have to take this. | 我得听这个电话 |
[1:10:38] | Just give me a minute, okay? | 等我一下 |
[1:11:58] | Yo no quiero morir. | 我不想死 |
[1:12:08] | Yo no quiero morir. | 我不想死 |
[1:12:09] | – Oh, my God. – Yo no quiero morir! | – 我的天啊 – 我不想死 |
[1:12:18] | You been running around? | 你最近很忙 |
[1:12:25] | Make you feel better? | 这样比较好过 |
[1:12:28] | I like to run around. It’s good exercise. | 我喜欢忙碌 那样很好 |
[1:12:34] | Do you want to ask me questions now? | 想问我问题 |
[1:12:39] | Want to be a lance corporal in Company M, Third Battalion, Seventh Marines? | 想加入陆战队第七师吗 |
[1:12:43] | We’re being dispatched into the Quang Nam province. | 我们刚被派往越南打仗 |
[1:12:46] | Maybe later. | 待会吧 |
[1:12:50] | Something happened, didn’t it? | 有事发生了 对吗 |
[1:12:56] | You wigging out? | 你吓坏了 |
[1:13:00] | Yes. I think I am. | 是的 我想是吧 |
[1:13:05] | Do you know what Yo no quiero morir means? | 知道这话什么意思吗 |
[1:13:09] | It’s Spanish. It means I don’t want to die. | 西班牙文 意思是我不想死 |
[1:13:15] | What do you think these ghosts want when they talk to you? | 你觉得那些鬼魂为什么找上你 |
[1:13:26] | I want you to think about it, Cole. | 你想一想 |
[1:13:29] | I want you to think about it really carefully. | 仔细地想一想 |
[1:13:33] | What do you think they want? | 你想他们想干嘛 |
[1:13:39] | – Just help. – That’s right. That’s what I think too. | 要我帮忙 对 我也这么想 |
[1:13:44] | They just want help, even the scary ones. | 他们想要你帮忙 |
[1:13:46] | I think I might know a way to make them go away. | 我想我知道该怎么让他们走开 |
[1:13:50] | How? | 怎么做 |
[1:13:52] | Listen to them. | 倾听他们 |
[1:13:56] | What if they don’t want help? | 如果他们不想要我帮忙呢 |
[1:13:59] | What if they’re just angry and they just want to hurt somebody? | 万一他们只是想伤害别人呢 |
[1:14:02] | I don’t think that’s the way it works. | 我想应该不会 |
[1:14:05] | How do you know for sure? | 你怎能确定 |
[1:14:09] | I don’t. | 我并不确定 |
[1:14:31] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:14:34] | Hey! Hey! | 嗨 |
[1:14:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:14:58] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:15:03] | Go! | 科尔 |
[1:15:18] | What’s happening to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:15:21] | Is someone hurting you? I’ll kick their ass. | 有人伤害你 我去揍扁他们 |
[1:15:24] | Cole, if they’re hurting you… | 科尔 要是他们伤害你 |
[1:15:40] | Mama, you sleep now. | 妈妈 你睡吧 |
[1:17:50] | I’m feeling much better now. | 我觉得好多了 |
[1:17:57] | Do you want to tell me something? | 你是不是想告诉我什么 |
[1:18:36] | She came a long way to visit me, didn’t she? | 她跑了大老远才找到我 对吧 |
[1:18:40] | I guess she did. | 我想是的 |
[1:19:29] | Can you get some water? | 去拿杯水吧 |
[1:19:35] | That’s her sister. | 那是她妹妹 |
[1:19:55] | You know, when I went through this with my father’s cancer… | 我父亲癌症过世时我就经历过了 |
[1:19:59] | I just can’t imagine a child being in bed for two years. | 但这孩子卧病在床两年 |
[1:20:02] | How many… How many doctors? | 看过多少医生 |
[1:20:05] | – I think it was six. – Six different doctors? | – 我想有六个了 – 六个不同的医生都 |
[1:20:08] | I think so, yes. | 我想是的 |
[1:20:16] | I just heard the, uh, little one is falling ill now. | 我刚听说 小的那个现在也病了 |
[1:20:21] | God help them. | 愿上帝帮助他们 |
[1:20:43] | Don’t go home, okay? | 别离开 好吗 |
[1:20:45] | I definitely won’t. | 我不会的 |
[1:21:43] | Aah! | 恩 |
[1:22:46] | Mister? | 先生 |
[1:22:52] | Excuse me, mister. | 抱歉 先生 |
[1:22:58] | Are you Kyra’s daddy? | 你是琪拉的爸爸吗 |
[1:23:14] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:23:18] | Sh-She wanted to tell you something. | 她有事想告诉你 |
[1:23:59] | Oh, no, here he comes. He’s coming my way. Psst! | 不 他来了 正朝我走过来呢 |
[1:24:06] | Would you like to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[1:24:09] | Well, actually, I just came with my friends. | 我跟朋友一起来的 |
[1:24:13] | Oh, well, how about this? | 怎么样 |
[1:24:16] | We can dance for a little bit, | 我们先跳一下 |
[1:24:17] | and if you don’t like the way I dance, you can kick me. | 我要是跳不好 你可以踢我 |
[1:24:21] | Oh, okay then. | 好吧 |
[1:25:33] | It’s time for lunch, Kyra. | 该吃午餐了 |
[1:25:41] | I’m feeling much better now. – That’s so great, honey. | 我觉得好多了-很好啊 |
[1:25:44] | It’s time for your food. | 你该吃饭了 |
[1:25:48] | Can I go outside if I eat this? | 我吃完以后可以出去玩吗 |
[1:25:50] | I don’t know. You know how you get sick in the afternoons. | 你下午的情况一向都不好 |
[1:25:53] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[1:25:57] | Don’t say that it tastes funny. You know I don’t like to hear that. | 别说吃起来很奇怪 我不想听你那么说 |
[1:26:04] | Tami’s mom called. | 山姆他妈妈打电话来了 |
[1:26:23] | You were keeping her sick. | 是你害她一直都病着 |
[1:26:43] | You liked it, she said. | 她说你喜欢它 |
[1:26:48] | She looked out for you. | 她会保护你的 |
[1:26:51] | Is Kyra coming back? | 琪拉会回来吗 |
[1:26:57] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[1:27:07] | I think that’s enough. That’s enough makeup. | 好 化好了 |
[1:27:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:12] | – They’re calling for the stable boy. – We have to hurry! | – 该你上场了 – 我们得快点 |
[1:27:19] | Who, uh… Who were you talking to? | 你刚刚跟谁说话 |
[1:27:28] | Just practicing my lines. | 我是在练习台词 |
[1:27:34] | Thanks for giving me this part, Mr. Cunningham. | 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[1:27:37] | You know, when I went to school here, there was a terrible fire in this section of the theater. | 很久以前 这剧院发生过一次大火 |
[1:27:41] | They rebuilt the whole thing. | 他们重建了这里 |
[1:27:43] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:27:56] | Only he who is pure of heart can take the sword from the stone. | 只有心无邪念的人 才能拔出石中剑 |
[1:28:01] | Let the boy try. | 让那孩子试试 |
[1:28:11] | He is a stable boy. He cleans up after the horses. | 但他只是个清扫马厩的男孩 |
[1:28:14] | – Silence, village idiot. | 安静 无知的村民 |
[1:28:17] | Let the boy step forward. | 让那孩子走向前 |
[1:28:47] | Hail, King Arthur! | 亚瑟王万岁 |
[1:28:55] | Yea! | 耶 |
[1:29:22] | I thought you were really great in the play, Cole. | 你演得很棒 |
[1:29:25] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的 – 是的 |
[1:29:27] | – You know what else? – What? | – 知道吗 – 什么 |
[1:29:30] | I thought Tommy Tammisimo sucked big time. | 我觉得汤米·唐很逊 |
[1:29:42] | I got an idea how you can talk to your wife. | 我有办法让你妻子听你说话 |
[1:29:45] | Wait till she’s asleep. | 趁她熟睡时跟她说话 |
[1:29:48] | Then she’ll listen to you and she won’t even know it. | 她会不知不觉的把你的话听进去 |
[1:29:59] | I’m not gonna see you anymore, am I? | 我不会再见到你了吧 |
[1:30:05] | I think we said everything we needed to say. | 我想我们该谈的都已经谈过了 |
[1:30:09] | Maybe it’s time to say things to someone closer to you. | 也许该跟你的亲人谈一谈了 |
[1:30:14] | Maybe we can pretend like we’re gonna see each other tomorrow. | 也许我们可以假装明天还要见面 |
[1:30:19] | Just for pretend. | 只是假装 |
[1:30:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:30:35] | I’m gonna go now. | 我要走了 |
[1:30:43] | I’ll see you tomorrow, Cole. | 明天见 科尔 |
[1:31:13] | I’m okay, Officer.I-I’m okay. | 我没事 警察先生 |
[1:31:16] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[1:31:27] | Geez, I hope nobody got hurt. | 天啊 希望没有人受伤 |
[1:31:33] | You’re very quiet. | 你很安静 |
[1:31:37] | You’re mad I missed the play, aren’t you? | 你在气我没赶上你的演出 |
[1:31:40] | I have two jobs, baby. | 我得做两份工作 |
[1:31:42] | You know how important they are for us. | 这对我们非常重要 |
[1:31:47] | I’d give anything to have been there. | 我真的很想到场 |
[1:32:02] | I’m ready to communicate with you now. | 我现在可以跟你沟通了 |
[1:32:09] | Communicate? | 沟通 |
[1:32:13] | Tell you my secrets. | 告诉你我的秘密 |
[1:32:17] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[1:32:23] | You know the accident up there? | 不知道前面发生了什么事故 |
[1:32:26] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[1:32:29] | Someone got hurt. | 有人受伤了 |
[1:32:31] | They did? | 真的 |
[1:32:33] | A lady. | 是一位女士 |
[1:32:37] | She died. | 她死了 |
[1:32:39] | Oh, my God. What, you can see her? | 天啊 你看得到她 |
[1:32:43] | – Yes. – Where is she? | 对 她在哪里 |
[1:32:50] | Standing next to my window. | 就站在我的车窗旁边 |
[1:33:00] | Cole, you’re scaring me. | 你吓坏我了 |
[1:33:03] | They scare me too sometimes. | 他们有时也吓坏我了 |
[1:33:08] | They? | 他们 |
[1:33:13] | Ghosts. | 鬼魂 |
[1:33:19] | You see ghosts, Cole? | 你看得见鬼魂 |
[1:33:24] | They want me to do things for them. | 他们要我帮忙 |
[1:33:30] | They… They talk to you? | 他们跟你说话 |
[1:33:32] | They tell you to do things? | 他们要你做事 |
[1:33:36] | They’re the ones that used to hurt me. | 以前就是他们吓坏了我 |
[1:33:41] | What are you thinking, Mama? | 妈妈 你在想什么 |
[1:33:43] | – You think I’m a freak? – Look at my face. | 你以为我是怪胎 看着我 |
[1:33:48] | I would never think that about you. Ever. | 我绝不会认为你是怪胎 永远不会 |
[1:33:52] | – Got it? – Got it. | – 懂了吗 – 懂了 |
[1:34:02] | Just let me think for a minute. | 让我想一下 |
[1:34:08] | Grandma says hi. | 外婆跟你问好 |
[1:34:14] | She says she’s sorry for taking the bumblebee pendant. | 她说她很抱歉拿走坠子 |
[1:34:17] | She just likes it a lot. | 她太喜欢它了 |
[1:34:22] | – What? – Grandma comes to visit me sometimes. | 什么 外婆有时会来看我 |
[1:34:28] | Cole, that’s very wrong. | 科尔 这样是不对的 |
[1:34:31] | – Grandma’s gone, you know that. – I know. | – 你知道外婆已经过世了 – 我知道 |
[1:34:33] | – She wanted me to tell you… – Cole, please stop. | – 她要我 – 别说了 |
[1:34:36] | She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance. | 她要我告诉你 她去看你跳舞 |
[1:34:42] | She said when you were little, | 她说你小的时候 |
[1:34:45] | you and her had a fight… | 跟她吵过一次架 |
[1:34:47] | right before your dance recital. | 就在你舞蹈表演之前 |
[1:34:53] | You thought she didn’t come to see you dance. | 你以为她不想看你跳舞 |
[1:35:01] | She did. | 她去看了 |
[1:35:09] | She hid in the back so you wouldn’t see. | 她躲在后面 你没看到她 |
[1:35:12] | Sh-She said you were like an angel. | 她说你像个天使 |
[1:35:20] | She said… | 她说 |
[1:35:22] | you came to the place where they buried her, | 你曾经到她的墓地去 |
[1:35:28] | asked her a question. | 问了她一个问题 |
[1:35:33] | She said the answer is… | 她说答案是 |
[1:35:37] | every day. | 每一天 |
[1:35:42] | What did you ask? | 你问了她什么 |
[1:35:52] | Do… | 我 |
[1:35:56] | Do I make her proud? | 有没有让她感到骄傲 |
[1:36:02] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[1:36:34] | Hi, everybody. As most of you know, | 大家好 你们都知道 我 |
[1:36:36] | I’m not used to doing this, | 我并不习惯这样 |
[1:36:39] | and I promised Anna that I’d try not to embarrass her. | 我也答应安娜不会令她困窘 |
[1:36:43] | I’ll leave that to her mother. | 这任务就交给她母亲吧 |
[1:36:47] | But we do want to thank all of you for coming… | 我们想谢谢大家的出席 |
[1:36:49] | and for sharing this wonderful day with us. | 并与我们分享这美妙的日子 |
[1:36:52] | It’s bittersweet almost, for me, | 我心中既苦又乐 |
[1:36:55] | ’cause I hate giving her up. | 因为我并不想把她交出去 |
[1:36:57] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:37:09] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[1:37:17] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[1:37:20] | Why, Malcolm? | 为什么 马尔科姆 |
[1:37:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:37:27] | – What is it? – Why did you leave me? | – 什么 – 你为何离我而去 |
[1:37:31] | I didn’t leave you. | 我并未离你而去 |
[1:37:55] | I see people. | 我看得见死人 |
[1:37:59] | They don’t know they’re dead. | 他们不知道自己已经死了 |
[1:38:05] | – How often do you see them? – All the time. | – 你多常见到他们 – 每时每刻 |
[1:38:13] | They’re everywhere. | 到处都有他们 |
[1:38:25] | They only see what they want to see. | 他们只看得到他们想看的 |
[1:38:34] | Okay, Mikey. | 好了 麦克 |
[1:38:38] | Come on. Give me a minute. | 等等 让我想一下 |
[1:39:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:39:21] | – It doesn’t even hurt. – Let me see. | – 不是很痛 – 让我看看 |
[1:39:27] | Let me see. Put your hand… | 让我看看 把手拿开 |
[1:39:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:39:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:39:59] | I think I’m okay. Really, I think it just went… | 我想我没事 真的 |
[1:40:01] | went in and out. | 我想子弹并没有留在里面 |
[1:40:09] | It doesn’t even hurt anymore. | 根本不会痛 |
[1:40:41] | I think I can go now. | 我想我现在可以走了 |
[1:40:48] | I just needed to do a couple things. | 我只是需要做几件事 |
[1:40:55] | I needed to help someone. | 我得帮助一个人 |
[1:41:00] | I think I did. | 我想我做到了 |
[1:41:09] | And I needed to tell you something. | 我也要告诉你一些事 |
[1:41:16] | You were never second. | 你对我一直都是最重要的 |
[1:41:19] | Ever. | 永远都是 |
[1:41:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:41:32] | You sleep now. | 好好睡吧 |
[1:41:37] | Everything will be different in the morning. | 明早开始一切都会改观的 |
[1:41:45] | Good night, Malcolm. | 晚安 马尔科姆 |
[1:41:53] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 亲爱的 |