英文名称:The Skin I Live In
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:39] | Help me with the dumbwaiter. | 帮我弄一下升降机 |
[02:45] | Open it. | 打开 |
[02:48] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[03:14] | Marilia, are you there? | 玛丽莉亚 你在吗 |
[03:20] | Yes. | 在 |
[03:21] | Send up more sackcloth and double-sided tape. | 再送上来点麻布和双面胶 |
[03:25] | I can’t get it until tomorrow. | 我明天才能拿到 |
[03:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:31] | I also wanted a needle, thread and scissors. | 我还要针线和剪刀 |
[03:36] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:19] | Our face identifies us. | 我们的脸就是我们的身分证 |
[04:22] | For burn victims, | 对于烧伤患者来说 |
[04:23] | saving their lives is not enough. | 拯救他们的生命远远不够 |
[04:25] | They need to have a face even if it’s from a corpse. | 他们需要一张脸 哪怕是僵尸的脸 |
[04:31] | A face with features, | 一张有特征的脸 |
[04:32] | so they can gesticulate. | 让他们可以动起来 |
[04:35] | I have participated in | 在世界上的 |
[04:37] | three out of the nine face transplants | 九例脸部移植中 |
[04:39] | carried out in the world, | 我参与了三例 |
[04:43] | and they were the most moving experiences of my life. | 这是我一生中最受触动的经历 |
[04:49] | Good. | 好 |
[04:50] | For a shapeless mass to acquire the features that will give it expression, | 为了让无形的一张脸有特点 从而有表情 |
[04:52] | we have to mold the muscles, | 我们需要让肌肉模型化 |
[04:56] | articulating the facial musculature | 搞清楚每块脸部肌肉 |
[04:59] | with the corresponding nerve endings. | 和它相对应的神经末梢 |
[05:02] | MATERNITY HOSPITAL | 妇产医院 |
[08:49] | Vera, I’ve brought you some opium. | 维拉 我给你带了点烟 |
[09:04] | OPERATING THEATER | 手术室 |
[09:27] | Can you breathe more gently? | 你能轻一点呼吸吗 |
[09:30] | If you want me to stop breathing, kill me. | 你想让我停止呼吸 就杀了我吧 |
[09:32] | Don’t talk rubbish. | 别胡说 |
[09:37] | How long will all this last? | 这要持续多久 |
[09:39] | Your skin is softer than I tohught. | 你的皮肤比我想像的要柔软 |
[09:42] | If you don’t end it, I will. | 你不了结 那我来 |
[09:45] | If you’d wanted to kill yourself, | 如果你想自杀 |
[09:47] | you’d have tried to cut your jugular. | 你早就割颈了 |
[09:50] | In any case, | 无论如何 |
[09:53] | I didn’t know your skin was so soft. | 我都没想像到你的皮肤这么柔软 |
[10:04] | Here it is | 拿去 |
[10:06] | taken from the animal while it was still alive. | 从活体动物身上取来的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:906个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:145个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:88个,托福词汇:118个,考研词汇:157个,专四词汇:118个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:268个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[10:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:22] | Now there won’t be any more burns. | 现在不会再烧皮肤了 |
[13:27] | You said that a year ago. | 你一年前就是这么说的 |
[13:30] | I was hasty. | 那时候我很草率 |
[13:39] | Tell me if it burns you. | 如果烧到了你就告诉我 |
[13:42] | No. | 没有 |
[13:45] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[13:48] | No. | 没有 |
[13:51] | Now! | 有 |
[13:53] | I have given the name “Gal” | 我把最近几年 |
[13:55] | to the artificial skin I’ve been working on | 我研究的人工皮肤 |
[13:57] | in recent years. | 命名为”佳儿” |
[13:58] | Tell me if the mosquito bites you. | 告诉我蚊子有没咬你 |
[14:01] | This skin is resistant to every insect bite. | 这种皮肤能抵御各种蚊虫叮咬 |
[14:05] | No. | 没有 |
[14:06] | Which means a natural barrier to malaria, | 所以它对一些疾病 比如疟疾 |
[14:08] | for example. | 是天然的屏障 |
[14:12] | Naturally, I’ve carried out a rigorous quality control | 自然地 我对移植到哺乳动物 |
[14:16] | on the tissues implanted in mammals | 尤其是无胸腺小鼠身体上的组织 |
[14:19] | specifically, in athymic mice, | 进行了严格的品质监测 |
[14:20] | and the results | 结果 |
[14:22] | have been spectacular. | 相当引人入胜 |
[14:27] | This leads me to suppose | 这使得我认为 |
[14:29] | they would be equally positive | 这些组织可能对人类 |
[14:31] | in human mammals. | 也同样有用 |
[14:35] | What does the name Gal mean? | “佳儿”这个名字是什么意思 |
[14:37] | Are they initials? | 是首字母缩写吗 |
[14:38] | That was my wife’s name. | 是我妻子的名字 |
[14:40] | She was burned to death in a car crash. | 她在一场车祸中被烧死 |
[14:42] | In you presentation you stated | 你的演讲中提到 |
[14:46] | that the skin is resistant to insect bites | 这种皮肤抵御蚊虫叮咬 |
[14:48] | and could prevent malaria. | 从而可以预防疟疾 |
[14:50] | What makes you think that? | 为什么 |
[14:52] | The artificial skin is much harder than human skin | 人工皮肤比真正的人皮肤厚得多 |
[14:56] | and it smells different. | 气味也不一样 |
[14:58] | It’s been proven that the malaria mosquito | 研究证明 引起疟疾的蚊子 |
[14:59] | distinguishes human skin by the smell. | 是透过气味来辨别人类的皮肤的 |
[15:02] | Gal smells different and repels it. | “佳儿”的气味不同 所以能驱逐蚊虫 |
[15:05] | Let’s see if we can get rid of him. | 看看能不能赶走他 |
[15:07] | That isn’t enough. | 这还不够 |
[15:10] | How did you toughen the skin? | 你怎样让皮肤更有韧性 |
[15:13] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:17] | Let’s go somewhere quieter. | 去个安静点的地方吧 |
[15:19] | There’s only one way to toughen skin. | 让皮肤更有韧性只有一种方法 |
[15:22] | By mutating it. | 就是让它产生变异 |
[15:24] | Yes, that’s what I did. | 对 我就是这么做的 |
[15:26] | Transgenesis. | 转基因 |
[15:28] | Yes. I transferred genetic information | 对 我把遗传信息 |
[15:33] | from a pig’s cell to a human cell. | 从猪的细胞转移到人的细胞 |
[15:36] | A pig’s cell? | 猪的细胞 |
[15:37] | It’s much stronger than ours. | 比我们人类的强壮的多 |
[15:39] | You’re insane! | 你疯了 |
[15:41] | You know the application of transgenetic therepy | 你知道在人身上进行转基因疗法 |
[15:44] | in humans is completely forbidden! | 是完全被禁的 |
[15:46] | Yes, I do. | 是 我知道 |
[15:47] | And, forgive me, | 而且 抱歉 |
[15:48] | but it seems the ultimate paradox. | 这应该是最后一个需要解决的悖论了 |
[15:52] | We intervene in everything around us, | 我们介入了我们身边的一切 |
[15:54] | meat, clothes, vegetables, fruit, | 吃的肉 穿的衣服 蔬菜 水果 |
[15:56] | everything! | 什么都有 |
[15:58] | Why not use scientific advances | 为什么不利用科技进步 |
[15:59] | to improve our species? | 来改进一下物种呢 |
[16:01] | You know how many diseases | 你知道透过转基因技术 |
[16:03] | we could cure with transgenesis? | 我们可以治愈多少种疾病 |
[16:05] | Or the genetic malformations that could be avoided? | 或者避免多少遗传病吗 |
[16:07] | Don’t go on! | 别说了 |
[16:09] | I know the list by heart | 这些我都知道 |
[16:11] | and I think of it every day. | 而且每天都有想过 |
[16:15] | But even so. | 但是就算这样 |
[16:16] | I must forbid you from investigating further | 我必须禁止你进一步研究 |
[16:20] | or I’ll be forced to report you | 不然我就要被迫 |
[16:22] | to the scientific community. | 向科学共同体举报你 |
[16:24] | Over and above what you or I may think, | 不管你和我怎么想 |
[16:26] | the bioethics | 生物伦理学对这种事 |
[16:27] | are absolutely clear about this. | 已经解释的很清楚了 |
[16:30] | Don’t worry. Gal was a personal adventure. | 别担心 “佳儿”完全是我个人的尝试 |
[16:35] | I did it in memory of my wife | 我这样做是为了纪念我妻子 |
[16:38] | and solely to extend my knowledge. | 也只是为了扩展视野 |
[16:41] | I remember | 我还记得 |
[16:42] | the first time you told me about this experiment. | 你第一次告诉我你的实验的时候 |
[16:45] | It seemed like a dream then. | 那时候还像是痴人说梦 |
[16:47] | And it still is. | 现在还是 |
[16:49] | The president has ordered me to give it up, indefinitely. | 主席要求我无限期放弃这个实验 |
[16:53] | Shit, and it’ll be the business | 该死 不然这在一整个世纪里 |
[16:54] | of the century. | 都会是大事件 |
[16:55] | It will be, but we won’t benefit from it. | 会的 但我们不会从中获益 |
[16:59] | If you give up research, | 如果你放弃了研究 |
[17:00] | will you go back to surgery? | 你会回去做外科医生吗 |
[17:04] | Your patients will be delighted. | 你的病人会很高兴的 |
[17:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[17:09] | We’ve got a waiting list for operations in “El Cigarral”. | 在西加拉还有很多人等着动手术呢 |
[17:12] | -I’m leaving. -Wait, so am I. | -我要走了 -等等 我也走 |
[19:09] | Do you like what you see? | 你对你看到的我满意吗 |
[19:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:17] | Is there anything you want to improve? | 有需要修正的地方吗 |
[19:21] | No. | 没有 |
[19:23] | I don’t want to improve anything. | 什么都不需要修正 |
[19:27] | Can I take it I’m finished? | 我算是完成了 |
[19:31] | Yes, | 对 |
[19:33] | and you can boast of | 你可以夸下海口说你 |
[19:34] | having the best skin in the world. | 拥有世界上最好的皮肤了 |
[19:42] | And now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[19:45] | Now I’m going to light this opium pipe | 现在我要点上烟 |
[19:48] | and smoke it. | 抽一口 |
[19:50] | I mean us. | 我是说我们怎么办 |
[19:53] | Me. | 我怎么办 |
[19:55] | What are you going to do with me? | 你要拿我怎么办 |
[19:59] | I don’t know. I’ll think about it. | 不知道 我会考虑的 |
[20:01] | When? | 什么时候 |
[20:02] | If you keep on, I’m leaving! | 你再这样 我就走了 |
[20:05] | Couldn’t we just live? | 我们不能就这么过吗 |
[20:10] | Live together. | 一起过 |
[20:12] | Live together? | 一起过 |
[20:15] | -How? -Like everyone. | -怎么过 -像别人那样啊 |
[20:19] | You and I aren’t like everyone. | 我们和别人不一样 |
[20:24] | Look on it as another of your experiments. | 就像对待别的实验一样对待这件事 |
[20:26] | Living together as equals. | 平等地共处 |
[20:28] | That’s it! | 算了吧 |
[20:38] | Here. | 看 |
[20:40] | I could set fire to the house with this. | 用这个我能一把火烧了整个房子 |
[20:49] | I’m yours. | 我是你的人 |
[20:52] | I’m made to measure for you. | 我就是为了你而生的 |
[20:55] | And you’ve just told me that you like me. | 你刚刚告诉我你喜欢我 |
[20:58] | Did I say that? | 我这么说了吗 |
[21:02] | I know you look at me. | 我知道你能看见我 |
[21:06] | Since you brought me here, | 自从你把我带到这来 |
[21:08] | we practically live in the same room. | 我们其实就住在一间屋子里 |
[21:17] | In this pocket. | 钥匙在这口袋里 |
[21:55] | Carnival celebrations are being held on the Gran Via. | 狂欢节在”大路”举行 |
[22:09] | You shouldn’t have used her face. | 你不该用她的脸 |
[22:12] | If I’d been here, I’d have warned you of the danger. | 如果我当时在那 我会警告你有多危险的 |
[22:15] | There’s a resemblance, but she isn’t the same. | 和之前有像的地方 但是她不一样 |
[22:18] | The resemblance is too strong. | 太像了 |
[22:20] | Have you thought what to do with her? | 你想好拿她怎么办了吗 |
[22:23] | No. | 没有 |
[22:24] | You’ll have to kill her or keep her hidden here forever. | 你只能杀了她 否则永远把她藏在那屋里 |
[22:30] | Why all the hurry to get rid of her? | 为什么这么着急摆脱她 |
[22:33] | If you don’t kill her, she’ll kill herself. | 你不杀她 她会自杀 |
[22:36] | Stories repeat themselves. | 故事都会重演的 |
[22:40] | No! Not this one! | 不 这次不会了 |
[22:42] | Vera is stronger, a born survivor. | 维拉很坚强 生来就是幸存者 |
[22:46] | You’re sick. | 你真恶心 |
[22:48] | If you don’t get rid of her, | 如果你不摆脱她 |
[22:49] | what you feel now will end up devouring you, like a cancer. | 你的所作所为会像癌细胞一样吞噬你 |
[22:53] | When you realize, it’ll be too late. | 等你意识到 已经太晚了 |
[22:58] | How are you so sure of what I feel if even I don’t know? | 你如何能确定连我自己都不确定的感觉 |
[23:03] | Because I know you as if I’d borne you. | 因为我了解你 就像你是我亲生的一样 |
[23:06] | Fire the servants and don’t hire anyone. | 把仆人都解雇了 别再雇新的了 |
[23:45] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[23:47] | To see my mother. I haven’t seen her for ten years. | 见我妈妈 我十年没见她了 |
[23:51] | If she was a servant, | 她是仆人 |
[23:52] | they’ve just left and won’t be back. | 他们刚刚走了 不会再回来了 |
[23:56] | I saw them, but she wasn’t one of them. | 我看见他们了 我妈妈不在里面 |
[23:59] | My mother is prettier. | 我妈妈漂亮得多 |
[24:01] | Go away or I’ll call the police. | 滚 不然我报警了 |
[24:15] | Zeca! | 泽卡 |
[24:19] | I’m your son, Zeca. | 看到了吧 我是你儿子泽卡 |
[24:22] | How dare you come here! | 你怎么敢过来 |
[24:24] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[24:26] | It’s Carnival. | 是狂欢节 |
[24:27] | We’re both far from Bahia and I’m homesick. | 我们都离布兰卡很远 我想家了 |
[24:32] | Look! Like the costume I wore when I was little. Remember? | 看 就像我小时候的服装 记得吗 |
[24:40] | Little tiger! | 小老虎 |
[24:41] | I just want to see you for a minute. | 我只想见你一下 |
[24:44] | Very well, but then you leave. | 好 但是看完你就得走 |
[24:47] | Whatever you say. | 怎么都行 |
[24:49] | Follow the path and keep going through the second gate. | 沿着这条路一直走到第二道门 |
[25:18] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[25:20] | I’ve been in Spain a while. | 我在西班牙待了一阵子 |
[25:22] | I saw Robert in the paper. | 在报纸上看到罗伯特了 |
[25:24] | He was giving a. | 他在 |
[25:28] | I don’t know, something in Madrid. | 我也不知道 在马德里干什么事 |
[25:29] | I went there and then followed him here. | 我去了马德里 跟着他来了这里 |
[25:31] | Can’t I come in? | 我不能进来吗 |
[25:33] | No, I’m not allowed visitors. | 不行 我不能有访客 |
[25:36] | It smells good. I’m hungary. | 好香啊 我饿了 |
[25:41] | Brute! | 小畜生 |
[25:52] | The main new items today | 今天的主要新闻 |
[25:54] | are the Carnival celebrations, | 是狂欢节 |
[25:57] | and the daring robbery commited in the Bvlgari jewelry store | 和在马德里市中心的宝格丽珠宝店 |
[26:00] | in the heart of Madrid. | 发生的抢劫案 |
[26:02] | It happened last night | 劫案发生在昨晚 |
[26:04] | and today we have the first images recorded by one | 今天我们得到了商店里 |
[26:07] | of the twenty-four security cameras which protect the jewelry store. | 24小时监控录影的画面 |
[26:14] | Apart from the thief, who appears in the image, | 除了出现在影像中的窃贼 |
[26:16] | police are looking for one of the store’s employees | 警方还在寻找一位 |
[26:20] | who has been missing for the last twenty-four hours. | 已经失踪了一天的店员 |
[26:24] | As if they were going to find him! | 说的就像他们真的会去找他似的 |
[26:28] | The bastard just had to turn off the cameras, | 那混蛋正要把监视器关掉 |
[26:30] | but he changed his mind and left one working. | 但是他改变主意了 留了一个开着 |
[26:33] | He’ll be rotting in hell now. | 就让他在地狱里腐烂吧 |
[26:35] | And the police are looking for you. | 警方也在找你 |
[26:37] | Sure. If it weren’t Carnival, I couldn’t go out. | 当然了 要不是狂欢节 我根本出不去 |
[26:42] | You can hide me here for a few days. | 你可以把我藏在这待几天 |
[26:44] | Hide you here? | 把你藏在这 |
[26:45] | Not a chance. | 不行 |
[26:47] | We’ve got loads of patients. A lot of people come here. | 我们有很多病人 这有好多人会过来 |
[26:49] | I know how to hide. | 我知道怎么躲起来 |
[26:51] | Anyway, I want Robert to operate on my face. | 还有 我想要罗伯特给我整整容 |
[26:55] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[26:57] | When he gets you on the table, | 他要是让你上了手术台 |
[26:59] | he’ll give you a lethal injection! | 他打一针就能杀了你 |
[27:02] | How could you think he’d operate on you | 在你的所作所为之下 你怎么还指望 |
[27:05] | after what you did? | 他给你做手术 |
[27:06] | I’ll have to blackmail him. | 我只能敲诈他 |
[27:11] | If I kidnap you, could I make him do it? | 要是我绑架了你 能强迫他这么做吗 |
[27:15] | You’re raving mad. | 你满口胡言 |
[27:18] | I’m just a servant. | 我只是个仆人 |
[27:21] | Anyway, Robert’s out of Spain. | 况且罗伯特不在西班牙 |
[27:25] | Even better. | 那样更好 |
[27:27] | I’ll stay here till he comes back. | 我待在这等他回来 |
[27:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[27:35] | -What do you want -A drink. | -你想要什么 -喝一杯 |
[27:40] | Take the bottle, take what you want, | 那瓶酒拿去 什么想要的都拿去 |
[27:42] | just get out! | 赶紧走吧 |
[28:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:11] | It’s a film! | 就是个电影 |
[28:13] | Go away! | 滚 |
[28:38] | She reminds me of. | 她让我想起 |
[28:39] | She doesn’t remind you of anybody! | 她谁都没让你想起来 |
[28:42] | Get out or I’ll shoot. | 滚 不然我开枪了 |
[28:45] | Mom, | 妈 |
[28:47] | you wouldn’t do that to your son. | 你不会对自己儿子开枪的 |
[28:51] | You’re not my son. I just gave birth to you. | 你不是我儿子 我不过是生了你 |
[28:55] | -It’s her. -It’s not her! | -是她 -不是她 |
[28:58] | How could it be her? | 怎么可能是她 |
[29:00] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[29:02] | Keep away! | 离这远远的 |
[29:11] | Marilia? | 玛丽莉亚 |
[29:13] | I heard a noise, like a shot. | 我听见了什么声音 像是枪响 |
[29:16] | Is anything wrong? | 怎么了 |
[29:18] | I heard voices too. | 我还听到说话声 |
[29:21] | Marilia? | 玛丽莉亚 |
[29:23] | Marilia! | 玛丽莉亚 |
[29:47] | There. | 搞定 |
[31:17] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[31:18] | It’s me, Zeca. Open the door. | 是我 泽卡 开门 |
[31:20] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[31:22] | -Why not? -I haven’t got the key. | -为什么 -我没有钥匙 |
[31:25] | Does Marilia have it? | 玛丽莉亚有吗 |
[31:27] | -I don’t know. -What are you doing here? | -不知道 -你在这干嘛 |
[31:52] | If you scream, I’ll break your jaw. | 你敢叫 我就打烂你下巴 |
[32:03] | Where’s the key to upstairs? | 楼上的钥匙在哪 |
[32:06] | In the drawer at the corner. | 在角落的抽屉里 |
[32:08] | Untie me and I’ll give it to you. | 给我松绑 我拿了给你 |
[32:10] | No, where is it? | 不行 在哪 |
[32:13] | In that drawer, in an envelope. | 在那个抽屉里 在信封里 |
[32:23] | -It’s not here! -At the back! | -不在那 -在后面 |
[32:31] | There’s just an envelope that says “clips”. | 只有个写着”夹子”的信封 |
[32:33] | That’s to fool people, idiot! | 那是为了骗人的 傻瓜 |
[32:35] | Look inside. | 看看里面 |
[32:43] | No. Not the napkin. No, no, no! | 不 不要用那手帕塞我的嘴 不 |
[32:47] | Yes, or else you’ll scream. | 要 不然你就叫了 |
[32:48] | No, untie me, please! | 不 松开我 求求你 |
[32:49] | Open your mouth! | 张嘴 |
[32:52] | Open it wider, mom! | 再张大点 妈妈 |
[32:57] | It all fit before. | 刚才塞的好好的 |
[33:47] | Did Robert send you? | 是罗伯特让你来的吗 |
[33:49] | No. | 不是 |
[33:51] | How did you survive? | 你怎么活下来的 |
[33:52] | I left you burning like a torch. | 你已经烧的像个火把了 |
[33:58] | He saved me. | 他救了我 |
[34:03] | Get me out of here! | 把我从这带走吧 |
[34:05] | I’ll go anywhere with you! | 你去哪我都跟着你 |
[34:08] | You’re saying that, | 你这么说 |
[34:10] | because I’m on top of you. | 因为我掌控着你 |
[34:13] | No! | 不 |
[34:15] | Ask me for anything! | 跟我要什么都行 |
[34:18] | What can you give me, apart from a great fuck? | 除了性 你能给我什么 |
[34:21] | I don’t know. Lots of things! | 不知道 什么都行 |
[34:24] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 你想要怎样我都能做 |
[34:28] | You could help me with Robert. | 你可以帮我解决罗伯特 |
[34:31] | How do you get on with him now? | 你和他关系怎么样 |
[34:33] | Great. | 很好 |
[34:36] | -Great? -Yes. | -很好吗 -是 |
[34:38] | And he still locks you in? | 那他还把你锁在里面 |
[34:40] | You know what he’s like! | 你了解他的 |
[34:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[34:45] | I’ll take you with me. | 我会把你带走 |
[34:48] | That might soften his heart and he’ll fix my face. | 这样就会让他心软 他就会帮我整容 |
[34:51] | If you kidnap me, you can ask him for anything! | 如果你绑架我 向他要什么他都会给你 |
[34:57] | I’ll kidnap you, but first we’ll fuck. | 我会绑架你的 但是我们要先做爱 |
[35:04] | Listen. | 听着 |
[35:06] | What? | 怎么 |
[35:07] | Lets fuck in the garden, please! | 我们去公园做吧 求求你 |
[35:10] | The garden? Why? | 去公园 为什么 |
[35:11] | I’m sick of screwing in the open air. | 我厌烦了在光天化日之下做 |
[35:14] | This tiger wants a bed. | 我这只老虎想要张床 |
[35:23] | Don’t you like it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[35:25] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄疼我了 |
[35:27] | It’s very big. | 你那太大了 |
[35:28] | It’s like it always was. It used to drive you crazy. | 它一直是这样 一直能让你爽 |
[35:32] | Yes. | 是 |
[35:33] | And it still does. It drives me crazy! | 它现在也是 还能让我疯狂 |
[35:36] | Shut up! You’re weird, you’re distracting me. | 闭嘴 你真奇怪 别打岔 |
[36:54] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[36:57] | Kill them both! | 把他们都杀了 |
[37:28] | As children, they played at killing each other. | 小时候 他们的玩的就是自相残杀 |
[37:32] | I knew that one day they’d do it for real. | 我知道总有一天他们会假戏真做 |
[37:38] | The tiger and Robert? | 那”老虎”和罗伯特 |
[37:40] | Yes. | 是 |
[37:42] | They’re brothers, | 他们是亲兄弟 |
[37:45] | but they don’t know it. | 但是他们不知道 |
[37:48] | At least I’ve never told them. | 至少我没告诉他们 |
[37:52] | I had Zeca by a servant | 我和一个仆人生了泽卡 |
[37:54] | who disappeared soon after. | 那仆人之后很快失踪了 |
[37:57] | And Robert is the son of Mr. Ledgard. | 罗伯特是莱贾德先生的儿子 |
[38:02] | Their fathers were very different, | 他们的父亲完全不同 |
[38:04] | but both were born insane. | 但是两个孩子都是天生的疯子 |
[38:10] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[38:18] | I’ve got insanity in my entrails. | 我的五脏六腑都精神错乱了 |
[38:22] | I’d served at the Ledgards’ house since I was a child. | 我从小就在莱贾德家里做仆人 |
[38:25] | Mrs. Ledgard was sterile | 莱贾德太太不孕 |
[38:28] | and when my Robert was born, they kept him, | 我生下罗伯特之后 他们把他藏了起来 |
[38:34] | and said she’d given birth to him. | 说是莱贾德太太生了他 |
[38:39] | But I was the one who looked after him from the day he was born. | 但是是我从他出生起就照顾他 |
[38:45] | Zeca spoke to me as if he knew me. | 泽卡对我说话的语气就像他认识我一样 |
[38:48] | He mistook you for Gal, Robert’s wife. | 他把你误认为是罗伯特的妻子佳儿了 |
[38:54] | Unlike Robert, Zeca grew up far from me. | 不像罗伯特 泽卡没在我身边长大 |
[39:00] | When he was seven, he started transporting drugs. | 他从七岁起就开始贩毒 |
[39:04] | I never saw him. He grew up on the street. | 我从没见过他 他是在街头长大的 |
[39:10] | About twelve years ago, Zeca came back to the house. | 大概十二年前 泽卡回了家 |
[39:19] | He was on the run and asked us for shelter. | 他在逃亡 想躲在我们家 |
[39:23] | I hid him in an outhouse, but Gal found him, | 我把他藏在外屋 但是他被佳儿发现了 |
[39:26] | she took a fancy to him, | 他们一见钟情 |
[39:29] | and they ended up running away together. | 最后一起逃亡了 |
[39:34] | Their car crashed, | 发生了车祸 |
[39:37] | Zeca survived and ran away. | 泽卡活了下来 逃跑了 |
[39:41] | But she. | 可是她 |
[39:46] | Robert found her, | 罗伯特发现了她 |
[39:48] | horribly burned, but still with a flicker of life. | 她被严重烧伤 但还有一线生机 |
[39:56] | He snatched her back from death at the last minute. | 他在最后关头 把她从死亡线上拉了回来 |
[40:02] | He worked day and night. He did endless research. | 他日以继夜地工作 研究 |
[40:08] | He didn’t sleep. | 连觉都不睡 |
[40:12] | He only rested when he sat by the bed where she was lying | 他只是坐在她布满纱布的病床前的时候 |
[40:17] | covered with gauzes. | 能休息一会 |
[40:20] | He was intoxicated by the smell of burned flesh. | 他沉醉在烧焦皮肉的味道里 |
[40:25] | After the accident, we lived like vampires, | 车祸过后 我们活的就像吸血鬼 |
[40:30] | in total darkness and with no mirrors. | 暗无天日 房子里没有镜子 |
[40:36] | To everyone’s surprise, | 让所有人惊讶的是 |
[40:38] | after several endless months, Gal started to improve. | 在熬过了几个月之后 佳儿开始好转了 |
[40:43] | The things that a madman’s love can do! | 他疯狂的爱的力量啊 |
[40:51] | One day, | 有一天 |
[40:55] | whe she could finally stand unaided, | 当她终于可以独自站起来的时候 |
[41:00] | Gal heard Norma’s voice in the distance, | 佳儿听到远处诺玛的声音 |
[41:04] | singing a song that she had taught her. | 唱着她教她唱的一首歌 |
[41:10] | And she got emotional. | 她动了感情 |
[41:15] | For the first time in many months, she got emotional. | 这几个月来的第一次 她动了感情 |
[41:21] | And it was | 就好像 |
[41:24] | like feeling she was alive again. | 就好像她重生了 |
[42:04] | When she opened the window, | 当她打开窗时 |
[42:08] | she suddenly saw her image reflected in the glass. | 她突然看到她在窗户上映出的影子 |
[42:20] | She didn’t look human. | 不成人形 |
[42:23] | She was a cinder. | 几乎只剩灰烬 |
[42:30] | She gave a scream that echoed through the house | 她惨叫一声 |
[42:32] | and threw herself out the window. | 跳出了窗户 |
[42:47] | Years later, little Norma | 几年后 小诺玛 |
[42:51] | went in search of her mother along the same road | 沿着她母亲走过的路 |
[42:55] | her mother had taken. | 和那扇窗 |
[43:02] | Through the window. | 找她母亲 |
[43:44] | -What did you do with the body? -I buried it well. | -尸体你怎么处理的 -埋好了 |
[43:47] | Did you pray? | 祈祷了吗 |
[43:49] | Yes. Everything you told me. | 祈祷了 你要我做的我都做了 |
[43:57] | Shall we go inside? | 我们进去吧 |
[44:38] | Do you mind if we leave it | 你介意我们 |
[44:41] | for tomorrow? | 明天再做爱吗 |
[44:44] | The tiger really messed me up. | “老虎”真的把我弄的很混乱 |
[44:48] | As you wish. | 你想怎样都行 |
[44:53] | But hold me! | 但是抱着我 |
[45:02] | Don’t worry, I’ll wait. | 别着急 我会等的 |
[45:05] | I don’t want you to feel uncomfortable. | 我不想让你觉得不舒服 |
[45:09] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[45:26] | I’m falling asleep. | 我要睡了 |
[45:36] | Sleep, my love. | 睡吧 亲爱的 |
[45:58] | SIX YEARS EARLIER | 六年前 |
[46:32] | Thank you. I owe this wedding to you. | 谢谢 这个婚礼要归功于你 |
[46:35] | Don’t exaggerate. Nico adores you. | 过奖了 尼科爱你 |
[46:40] | Without your help, he’d adore me less. | 要是没有你的帮助 他不会这么爱我 |
[46:42] | -Congratulations! -Thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[46:51] | Your daughter is getting on well with my neices. | 你女儿和我侄女相处的很好 |
[46:55] | She seems much better. | 她好像好多了 |
[46:57] | At least she isn’t afraid of people now. | 至少她现在不怕生了 |
[47:00] | Yes, it’s odd she hasn’t come to ask if we can leave. | 是 她还没叫我们走 很奇怪 |
[47:03] | She’s great! And she’s having a wonderful time. | 她好极了 她也很享受 |
[47:21] | To you! | 敬你 |
[48:14] | You’ve had him long enough, it’s my turn. | 你独占他够久了 该轮到我了 |
[48:16] | Enjoy him, darling. | 好好享受 亲爱的 |
[48:30] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[50:41] | Norma! | 诺玛 |
[50:43] | Norma! | 诺玛 |
[50:45] | Norma! | 诺玛 |
[50:47] | Norma! | 诺玛 |
[50:49] | Norma! | 诺玛 |
[50:50] | Sweetheart, it’s me! | 亲爱的 是我 |
[50:59] | There, there! | 没事了 没事了 |
[52:09] | What about this one? | 这个怎么样 |
[52:11] | Yes, but | 可以 但是 |
[52:12] | no. | 不行 |
[52:13] | And it looks a bit old. | 而且看起来有点老旧 |
[52:14] | It’s not old, it’s vintage. | 这不是老旧 是复古 |
[52:17] | Maybe something flowery? | 要更鲜艳一点的 |
[52:18] | No, no flowers. | 不 不要太花 |
[52:19] | No flowers. Something like this? | 不要太花 那这样的呢 |
[52:22] | Not stripes either. | 也不要条纹的 |
[52:24] | No stripes. | 不要条纹 |
[52:36] | Something graphic? | 几何图案的呢 |
[52:38] | Graphic? Like this? | 几何图案的 这样的呢 |
[52:40] | I’ll come back another day. | 我过几天再回来看吧 |
[52:43] | Yes, do that, you’re dopey today. | 好 走吧 你今天够傻的 |
[52:50] | Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[52:52] | Here. On the house. | 看 免费的 |
[52:54] | Put it on and we’ll go partying. | 穿上 我们去派对 |
[52:56] | I’m meeting my girlfriend. | 我要去见我女朋友 |
[52:58] | Put it on anyway. I’d like to see you in it. | 还是穿上吧 我喜欢看你穿它 |
[53:02] | It’ll look great on you. | 在你身上会很好看的 |
[53:04] | If you like it so much, wear it yourself. | 既然你这么喜欢 那就自己穿吧 |
[53:07] | You’re so mistaken! | 你真难搞 |
[53:09] | Because I don’t like men? | 就因为我不喜欢男人吗 |
[53:11] | Because you don’t like me. | 因为你不喜欢我 |
[53:14] | In any case. | 无论怎样 |
[53:16] | I’ve got pills to get you in the mood. | 我有药能让你兴奋起来 |
[53:19] | You shouldn’t take that shit. | 你不该吃这个 |
[53:25] | Vicente, leave Cristina alone! | 文森特 离克里斯蒂娜远一点 |
[53:27] | I’m off. | 我走了 |
[53:29] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[53:31] | Home, to get changed. | 回家 去换衣服 |
[53:32] | How come? | 为什么 |
[53:34] | I’m meeting my pals. | 我要去见朋友 |
[53:35] | I think we’re going to Casilda’s party. | 我以为我们要去卡西达的派对 |
[53:38] | Were you invited? | 你被邀请了吗 |
[53:39] | Jorge knows one of the neices. | 乔治认识她那些侄女里面的一个 |
[53:41] | We’re just going to the dance. | 我们正要去跳舞 |
[53:44] | Well? Are you coming? | 那你怎么样 你要去吗 |
[53:47] | Leave her alone, you pain. | 别管她了 |
[53:51] | Good afternoon. | 午安 |
[53:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[53:55] | My wife has left us | 我妻子离开了 |
[53:57] | and I was wondering if you’d want her clothes. | 你想不想要她的衣服 |
[54:01] | -Josefina? -Yes. | -约瑟菲娜 -是 |
[54:04] | Well, | 这个 |
[54:06] | we don’t have anything for fat women. | 我们正好没有大尺码的衣服 |
[54:10] | If you’re interested, I’ll let you check them out. | 如果你感兴趣 我可以让你看看 |
[54:14] | They’re very nice. | 都还很好的 |
[54:16] | We’ll look at them and let you know. | 我看看 如果想要就告诉你 |
[54:19] | -Of course. -It’s this, right? | -当然 -是这个 是吗 |
[54:22] | Yes. It’s heavy. | 是 很重 |
[54:23] | It certainly is. | 当然了 |
[54:25] | But | 但是 |
[54:27] | did she leave or has she disappeared? | 她是走了还是失踪了 |
[54:29] | Both things. To be honest, | 都是 实话说 |
[54:31] | she does it regularly. We’re used to it. | 她动不动就这样 我们习惯了 |
[54:34] | So the next time she does it, | 所以下次她再这样做的时候 |
[54:36] | she’ll have to leave naked, | 她就要光着身子走了 |
[54:37] | because I’m selling her clothes. | 因为我把她的衣服都卖掉了 |
[55:25] | I’ll show you the garden. | 我带你看看花园 |
[55:28] | What a party! | 好棒的派对 |
[55:31] | Fresh air! | 多新鲜的空气 |
[55:34] | You’re all stoners! | 你们都嗑药了 |
[55:40] | I’m Vicente. | 我是文森特 |
[55:43] | I’m Norma. | 我是诺玛 |
[55:48] | Your friends have gone. | 你的朋友都走了 |
[55:51] | All the better, right? | 更好 不是吗 |
[56:07] | Are you stoned? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[56:09] | Stoned? | 嗑药了 |
[56:11] | Have you taken any pills? | 你是不是吃药了 |
[56:14] | Yes. | 是 |
[56:16] | Cipralex 20, | 20毫克左西酞普兰 |
[56:19] | 100 mg of Deprax, | 100毫克德普拉 |
[56:23] | 2 g of Trankimazin. | 2克阿普唑仑 |
[56:25] | I don’t take Rohipnol now. | 我现在不用氟硝安定了 |
[56:27] | And Lyrica, of course. | 当然 普瑞巴林也不用了 |
[56:30] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[56:31] | I’m high as hell too. | 我嗑药过头了 |
[56:33] | High? | 过头了 |
[56:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[56:42] | You’re not from here, are you? | 你不是这里的人 是吗 |
[56:44] | No. Are you? | 我不是 你呢 |
[56:46] | Yes, but I want to get away. | 我是 但是我想离开这 |
[57:08] | I’m sick of these high heels! | 我讨厌这高跟鞋 |
[57:16] | And this jacket! | 这有这外套 |
[57:20] | All these clothes give me claustrophobia. | 这些衣服让我感觉像有幽闭恐惧症 |
[57:24] | If I could, I’d go naked all the time. | 我宁愿一直光着身子 如果可以的话 |
[57:30] | Wait. | 等着 |
[57:32] | I’ll leave you naked. | 我会把你脱光的 |
[58:14] | You’re so pretty | 你好美 |
[58:18] | and different. | 很不一样 |
[58:22] | I’m different too. | 我也不一样 |
[58:24] | Are you in treatment too? | 你也在接受治疗吗 |
[58:28] | No. | 不 |
[58:29] | Do you think I should be? | 你觉得我应该接受治疗吗 |
[58:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[58:33] | And now, on the groom’s request, I’m going to sing, | 现在 按新郎的要求 我要唱一首 |
[58:37] | “I Need To Love”. | “我要爱” |
[58:38] | This is also for the bride | 这首歌代表我所有的爱 |
[58:40] | with all my affection. | 也要送给新娘 |
[59:41] | No! | 不 |
[59:52] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[59:56] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:01:32] | Cristina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[1:01:34] | If I left, you’d stay here with my mother, wouldn’t you? | 如果我走了 你待在这陪我母亲 行吗 |
[1:01:38] | Yes, | 好 |
[1:01:39] | but where are you going? | 但是你要去哪 |
[1:01:41] | I don’t know. I’m sick of the town. | 不知道 我受够这地方了 |
[1:01:44] | That’s because of all the stuff you take. | 那是因为你用的那些药 |
[1:01:46] | I haven’t taken anything in a week. | 我一个星期没吃药了 |
[1:01:47] | Then it’s because of that. | 那就是因为你一个星期没吃 |
[1:01:50] | So should I take it or not? | 那我到底该吃还是不吃 |
[1:01:52] | It’s best not to. | 最好不要 |
[1:01:55] | I’m going out. | 我要出去了 |
[1:01:57] | Now? Without finishing it? | 现在 还没做完就走吗 |
[1:01:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:02:03] | Are you coming for supper or will you be late? | 你回来吃晚饭吗 还是要晚点回来 |
[1:02:06] | I’ll be home for supper, | 我会回家吃晚饭的 |
[1:02:07] | I just need some air. | 我就是想呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[1:02:08] | Leave it, mom, I can do it. Pass me my helmet. | 别管了 妈妈 我能做完 把安全帽给我 |
[1:02:13] | Are you leaving that mess? | 丢下这一团乱 |
[1:02:15] | I’ll finish it tomorrow. | 我明天能做完 |
[1:03:12] | What are you doing, asshole? Are you crazy? | 混蛋 你在干什么 你疯了吗 |
[1:03:56] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:03:58] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[1:04:09] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:04:11] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[1:06:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:06:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:06:30] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:06:33] | Sit down, please. | 请坐 |
[1:06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:40] | I was told there’s news. | 我听说了新闻 |
[1:06:43] | We found the bike, totally destroyed, | 我们在菲尼斯特雷角的一处悬崖 |
[1:06:46] | at the Finisterre cliffs. | 找到了毁掉的摩托车 |
[1:06:49] | And the body? | 尸体呢 |
[1:06:51] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:06:53] | It must have been washed out to sea. | 一定是被冲到海里了 |
[1:07:00] | We’re very sorry, ma’am. | 我们很抱歉 夫人 |
[1:07:03] | My son is alive. | 我儿子还活着 |
[1:07:06] | As we said. | 就像我们刚才说的 |
[1:07:08] | Yes, you found the bike, | 对 你们找到摩托车了 |
[1:07:10] | but my son? | 可是我儿子呢 |
[1:07:13] | He could have been kidnapped. | 他可能被绑架了 |
[1:07:18] | Until his body appears, | 直到发现尸体 |
[1:07:19] | you must keep looking, please! | 你们一定要继续找啊 求求你 |
[1:07:21] | We’ve talked about this already, ma’am. | 我们已经讨论过这件事了 夫人 |
[1:07:23] | You have to keep looking. My son is alive! | 你们一定要继续找 我儿子还活着 |
[1:07:27] | If he is, he’s far away. | 如果他还活着 那也一定是在很远的地方 |
[1:07:32] | All his friends that were questioned, even your assistant, | 他的所有被询问的朋友 包括他的助手 |
[1:07:35] | all say he was fed up and wanted to leave. | 都说他厌倦了 想要走 |
[1:07:39] | But he said he’d be home for supper. | 但他说了要回家吃晚饭的 |
[1:07:41] | Cristina heard him. | 克里斯蒂娜听到他说了 |
[1:07:42] | If he didn’t call me, | 如果他没打电话给我 |
[1:07:44] | it’s because something happened. | 一定是发生什么事了 |
[1:08:03] | NEUROPSYCHIATRIC INSTITUTE | 神经精神病学研究所 |
[1:08:19] | It’s me, Norma. It’s dad. | 是我 诺玛 是爸爸 |
[1:08:26] | Norma. | 诺玛 |
[1:08:30] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[1:08:31] | Sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[1:08:32] | I won’t touch you. | 我不会碰你的 |
[1:08:38] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:08:46] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:08:56] | Norma, love. | 诺玛 亲爱的 |
[1:09:02] | Everything ok? | 你还好吗 |
[1:09:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:11] | It’s me, Norma. | 是我 诺玛 |
[1:09:12] | You can come out, the men have gone. | 你可以出来了 那人已经走了 |
[1:09:15] | Can’t you put her in a dress? | 你不能给她穿裙子吗 |
[1:09:17] | In that gown she looks worse than she is. | 她穿那件袍子不好看 |
[1:09:19] | We tried, | 我们试了 |
[1:09:21] | but she can’t stand any kind of fitted clothing. | 但是她就是不能忍受合身的衣服 |
[1:09:24] | She rips it off. | 她把衣服扯掉了 |
[1:09:28] | Dr. Ledgard, I don’t think you should visit her so often. | 莱贾德医生 您不该这么频繁的来探望她 |
[1:09:33] | She’s my daughter! | 她是我女儿 |
[1:09:34] | But she doesn’t recognize you. | 但是她不认识你了 |
[1:09:36] | And she gets worse when she sees you. | 而且她见了你情况反而更糟 |
[1:09:39] | In her mind, she’s convinced you attacked her. | 在她的意识里 是你袭击了她 |
[1:09:42] | I just found her lying there! | 我只是发现她躺在那 |
[1:09:43] | Why can’t you get that into her head? | 你为什么不让她知道这一点 |
[1:09:46] | She identifies you with the rapist. | 她把你认成强奸犯 |
[1:09:50] | Maybe, | 不知道 |
[1:09:51] | we let her out too soon. | 也许我们放她出来太早了 |
[1:09:54] | It was your idea that she should socialize. | 她该融入社会可是你的主意 |
[1:09:57] | She was getting over her social phobia. | 她在克服社交恐惧症 |
[1:09:59] | How could I know | 我怎么知道 |
[1:10:00] | someone would try to rape her while she was with you. | 她在和你在一起的时候会被性侵 |
[1:11:29] | Over here! Please! Get me out of here! | 过来 求求你 救我离开这里 |
[1:11:34] | Help! Get me out of here! | 救命 救我出来 |
[1:11:38] | I’m thirsty and I’m starving. | 我快渴死了 快饿死了 |
[1:11:42] | You’ll eat and drink now. | 你可以吃东西了 |
[1:11:44] | I haven’t done anything! This is a mistake! | 我什么都没做 这是误会 |
[1:11:48] | Possibly. Everyone makes mistakes. | 可能是 谁都会犯错 |
[1:11:52] | Come over here, you bastard, and set me free! | 过来 混蛋 放我出去 |
[1:12:06] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[1:12:38] | I’m chaining you nearer to the table. | 我要把你绑在桌子旁边 |
[1:12:41] | But, why? I haven’t done anything. | 为什么 我什么都没做 |
[1:12:45] | You’ll be more comfortable there. | 你在那会更舒服点 |
[1:13:24] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[1:13:27] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:13:35] | Sorry if I annoyed you the other day. | 如果我那天惹你不高兴 那对不起了 |
[1:13:38] | I’ve been alone for so long. | 我独自一人很久了 |
[1:13:43] | Wait, please! Don’t go! | 等等 求求你 别走 |
[1:13:50] | Please, don’t go! | 求求你 别走 |
[1:13:53] | We have to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[1:14:23] | My condolences. | 节哀顺便 |
[1:14:28] | We did what we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[1:14:30] | It wasn’t enough and you did it very badly. | 这不够 你们根本就没有做好 |
[1:14:33] | I’m going to report the hospital, and you in particular | 我会控告医院过失杀人 |
[1:14:35] | for homicidal negligence. | 尤其是你 |
[1:14:36] | -Please, this isn’t the place. -Please. | -拜托 这不是场合 -拜托 |
[1:14:43] | You really want to work today? | 你今天真的想工作吗 |
[1:14:45] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:14:46] | You should rest and try to forget. | 你应该休息一下 忘了这事 |
[1:14:49] | I couldn’t sleep, and working will keep my mind occupied. | 我睡不着 工作可以让我不想其他的事 |
[1:14:52] | -Call the whole team. -Ok. | -把整个团队都叫来 -好 |
[1:15:13] | My mother will be very worried. | 我母亲会很着急的 |
[1:15:16] | I never stay away without calling her. | 我从来不会不打招呼就一个人待在外面 |
[1:15:28] | You have a daughter, haven’t you? | 你有女儿 是吗 |
[1:15:36] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么问这个 |
[1:15:40] | The toys. | 那些玩具 |
[1:15:42] | My daughter is dead. | 我女儿死了 |
[1:15:45] | We buried her today. | 我们今天埋葬了她 |
[1:15:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:16:01] | And now, some aftershave. | 现在 涂点须后水 |
[1:16:07] | Why did you shave me? | 为什么给我刮胡子 |
[1:16:09] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[1:17:05] | Yes? | 喂 |
[1:17:06] | It’s us. | 是我们 |
[1:17:07] | I’ll let you in. | 进来吧 |
[1:17:28] | If he says we’re late, | 如果他说我们迟到了 |
[1:17:29] | say there were two accidents on the road. | 就说路上遇到两起车祸 |
[1:17:32] | You know how he is about punctuality. | 你知道他对准时有多认真 |
[1:17:37] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[1:17:39] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[1:17:40] | There were two accidents on the road. | 路上遇到两起车祸 |
[1:17:43] | Here’s the paperwork and envelopes. | 这是文字材料和信封 |
[1:17:45] | When you’re ready, we’ll start. | 你准备好了 我们就开始 |
[1:17:48] | Two accidents, one near that town. | 两起事故 一次靠近那边的镇 |
[1:18:33] | He’s very young. He looks like a boy. | 他很年轻 看起来像个小孩 |
[1:18:37] | He isn’t. | 不是 |
[1:18:40] | He’s 27 and he knows exactly what he wants. | 他都27岁了 知道自己想要什么 |
[1:18:43] | It’s a particularly confidential case. | 这是个特别机密的案子 |
[1:19:21] | What’s happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:19:28] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[1:19:31] | A vaginoplasty. | 阴道成形术 |
[1:19:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:31] | Listen carefully to what I’m going to say. | 听清楚我要说什么 |
[1:20:34] | It’s very important. | 这很重要 |
[1:20:38] | As you’ve just seen, the operation was successful, | 你也看到了 手术很成功 |
[1:20:41] | but the tissues of the vagina are still very tender and could stick together. | 但阴道的组织还很柔软 可能粘连一起 |
[1:20:46] | But don’t worry, it’s easy to prevent that. | 但是不要着急 这很容易避免 |
[1:20:49] | You. | 你 |
[1:20:52] | You have to keep the new orifice open, | 你需要保持新的阴道口打开 |
[1:20:55] | and manage, bit by bit, to make it deeper. | 一点一点地 让它变深 |
[1:20:59] | Think that your life depends on that orifice | 想想你的生命就靠这阴道口 |
[1:21:04] | that you breathe through it. | 你从那里呼吸 |
[1:21:08] | In this case, | 为了有更好的效果 |
[1:21:11] | there are several dilators of different sizes. | 有几个不同型号的扩张器 |
[1:21:17] | Start by inserting the smallest one. | 从插入最小的扩张器开始 |
[1:21:24] | It will hurt at first, | 一开始会疼 |
[1:21:27] | but in a few months, | 但几个月内 |
[1:21:29] | the largest one will fit without any effort, | 最大的扩张器也可以毫不费力的插进去 |
[1:21:32] | and the skin | 而皮肤 |
[1:21:34] | will be perfectly healed. | 也会愈合的很好 |
[1:21:47] | This is very good. | 很好 |
[1:21:52] | How long have you been using the last dilator? | 上一个扩张器你用了多久了 |
[1:21:55] | Four weeks. | 四个星期 |
[1:21:57] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[1:21:59] | -Go where? -Home. | -去哪 -回家 |
[1:22:02] | But we’ve just started. | 但是我们才刚刚开始 |
[1:22:19] | What else are you going to do? | 你还要怎么办 |
[1:22:23] | You’ll see, when the time comes. | 你会看到的 等时候到了 |
[1:22:28] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:22:38] | Do you remember Casilda Efraiz’s wedding? | 你记得卡西达艾佛莱斯的婚礼吗 |
[1:22:41] | In that spectacular house? | 在那间大房子里的 |
[1:22:45] | I’m Norma’s father. She was the child you raped. | 我是诺玛的父亲 你强奸的女孩就是她 |
[1:22:51] | I don’t think I actually raped her. | 我事实上没觉得我强奸了她 |
[1:22:53] | You “don’t think”? Have you lost your memory? | 你”没觉得” 你失忆了吗 |
[1:22:59] | I’d taken a lot of pills and I can hardly remember it. | 我吃了很多药 记不清了 |
[1:23:03] | Well I didn’t take anything and I’ll never forget it! | 我什么都没吃 我永远也忘不了 |
[1:23:08] | What are you going to do now? | 你现在要怎么办 |
[1:23:31] | It’s a pity you can’t see your whole body. | 很可惜你看不见你全身 |
[1:23:39] | They don’t seem pneumatic now, do they? | 看起来不那么像充气的了 是吗 |
[1:23:42] | They’re like drops of water sliding along a glass surface. | 就像水滴沿着玻璃的表面滑动 |
[1:23:55] | The marks on your skin will disappear. | 你皮肤上的印记会消失 |
[1:23:59] | There’s still work to do. | 还需要做些事情 |
[1:24:02] | But to put you mind at ease, there’ll be no more burns. | 但是放心 不会再烧皮肤了 |
[1:24:09] | I’ve bought you this body stocking. | 我给你带了这种全身的紧身衣 |
[1:24:12] | It’ll protect your skin. | 可以保护你的皮肤 |
[1:24:14] | It’ll also give you support and mold you. | 它还会帮助你塑形 |
[1:24:18] | Get used to wearing it all the time | 你要习惯一直穿着它 |
[1:24:24] | like a second skin. | 就像第二层皮肤 |
[1:24:27] | Put it on. | 穿上 |
[1:25:14] | Will you zip me up, please? | 帮我拉上拉链 可以吗 |
[1:25:37] | Bitch! | 混蛋 |
[1:26:26] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:26:29] | Give me the key or I’ll come up and stab you! | 给我钥匙 不然我就上去捅死你 |
[1:26:34] | Stay where you are! | 不要动 |
[1:26:51] | I’ll slit my throat | 不然我就割喉自杀 |
[1:26:53] | and then you’ll have no toy! | 你就没有我这个玩具了 |
[1:26:56] | You wouldn’t dare. | 你不敢的 |
[1:27:33] | We were lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[1:27:37] | SEVERAL WEEKS LATER | 几周后 |
[1:28:22] | I can’t keep calling you Vicente. | 我不能一直叫你文森特 |
[1:28:28] | From today, your name is Vera. | 从今天开始 你叫维拉 |
[1:30:20] | I don’t know if you’re there. | 我不知道你在不在 |
[1:30:22] | I’m returning the makeup book and the makeup. | 我把化妆书和化妆品还给你 |
[1:30:25] | Do what you want with them. | 随你便 |
[1:30:49] | And you can practice it anywhere, | 你可以在任何地方练 |
[1:30:52] | on a hospital bed, in jail. | 病床上 监狱里 |
[1:31:15] | There’s a place where you can take refuge, | 在你心里 有一个你可以当做 |
[1:31:19] | a place inside you, | 避难所的地方 |
[1:31:22] | a place to which, | 一个没有别人 |
[1:31:24] | no one else has access, | 可以进入 |
[1:31:26] | a place that no one can destroy. | 或者破坏的地方 |
[1:31:29] | To access that place there is yoga, | 为了进入这个地方 你可以练瑜伽 |
[1:31:32] | an ancient technique. | 这是种古老的方法 |
[1:31:36] | It’s a flace where you’ll find peace, where you’ll find tranquility, | 这是个你可以找到宁静 |
[1:31:39] | freedom. | 和自由的地方 |
[1:31:41] | But you must practice it, | 但你必须要 |
[1:31:43] | continuously, intensely, | 经过不停的高强度练习 |
[1:31:45] | and then you’ll achieve it. | 才能获得它 |
[1:31:50] | YOGA BOOKS | 瑜伽书 |
[1:32:54] | My Cigarral! | 我的西加拉 |
[1:32:56] | I missed it so much! | 我好想你 |
[1:33:00] | These four years seemed eternal! | 四年就像一辈子 |
[1:33:03] | -Was it that long? -Four years and two months. | -有那么长吗 -四年零两个月 |
[1:33:07] | I tohught you’d forgotten me. | 我以为你已经把我忘了 |
[1:33:10] | I thought that | 我以为 |
[1:33:12] | at least you’d have called me when Norma died. | 诺玛死的时候 你至少会打电话告诉我 |
[1:33:16] | My poor child. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[1:33:18] | To throw herself out the window! | 从窗户跳了出去 |
[1:33:21] | I’d rather not talk about it. | 我还是不要说了 |
[1:33:24] | As you wish. | 随你便 |
[1:33:27] | But I’m going to miss her so much! | 但是我会很想念她的 |
[1:33:31] | Let’s go to the kitchen. | 去厨房吧 |
[1:33:33] | I’m parched. | 我口干舌燥 |
[1:33:39] | Don’t look at the surfaces. | 不要看地上 |
[1:33:42] | Everything has to be cleaned. | 什么都需要打扫 |
[1:33:45] | Call the agency and hire the help you need. | 打电话给办事处 雇人来帮你 |
[1:33:49] | You’ve installed more televisions. | 你又装了电视 |
[1:33:51] | They’re not televisions. It’s to control a patient. | 那不是电视 是用来监控病人的 |
[1:33:56] | I’ll explain. | 我会解释的 |
[1:33:58] | From now on, you’ll look after her. | 从现在起 你照顾她 |
[1:34:01] | But you don’t have to go into her room. She cleans it. | 但是你不用进她房间 她自己会打扫的 |
[1:34:07] | Are there more patients? | 还有更多病人吗 |
[1:34:09] | No. She’s the only one. | 没有了 就她一个 |
[1:34:32] | You’ve put on your uniform. | 你穿上制服了 |
[1:34:34] | You don’t have to wear it. | 你不用穿的 |
[1:34:37] | I like the uniform, | 我喜欢制服 |
[1:34:38] | because it means we’re together again. | 因为它意味着我们又团聚了 |
[1:34:49] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[1:34:52] | I told you. Her name’s Vera. | 我告诉你了 她叫维拉 |
[1:34:54] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[1:34:57] | She’s writing on the wall. | 她在墙上写字 |
[1:34:59] | I can see that. | 我能看见 |
[1:35:03] | It smells of croquettes. | 有炸丸子的味道 |
[1:35:07] | She called me on the intercom | 她在对讲机上叫我 |
[1:35:10] | and asked who I was and what day it was. | 问我我是谁 今天几号 |
[1:35:13] | When I told her, she started writing on the wall. | 我告诉她了 她就开始在墙上写字 |
[1:35:17] | I don’t want her to take liberties with you. | 我不想让她调戏你 |
[1:35:21] | Don’t unlock her room. If there’s a problem, call me. | 不要打开她的房门 如果有问题就叫我 |
[1:35:26] | She reminds me of someone. | 她让我想起了一个人 |
[1:35:28] | All the women I’ve operated on, | 我做过手术的女人 |
[1:35:30] | end up reminding you of someone. | 最后都让你想起什么人了 |
[1:35:32] | Yes, but her more so. The face is the same. | 是的 但是她更像 长得很像 |
[1:35:48] | I BREATHE. I KNOW I BREATHE. | 我呼吸 我知道我呼吸 |
[1:36:03] | OPIUM HELPS ME FORGET. | 烟帮我忘记 |
[1:36:19] | BACK TO THE PRESENT | 回到现在 |
[1:36:26] | -What are you doing? -Slicing a pineapple. | -你在干什么 -切菠萝 |
[1:36:31] | Don’t look at me like that. I won’t hurt you. | 别这样看着我 我不会伤害你 |
[1:36:34] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[1:36:36] | If you did, it would be much easier for the three of us. | 如果你相信我 对我们三个都容易得多 |
[1:36:40] | Pass me the tray. | 把托盘递给我 |
[1:36:42] | No. I’ll take it up. | 不 我要把它带上去 |
[1:36:50] | Just put it in the dumbwaiter. | 把它放到升降机里 |
[1:36:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:58] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:38:05] | Breakfast. | 早餐 |
[1:38:10] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:38:22] | Where’s Marilia? | 玛丽莉亚在哪 |
[1:38:24] | In the kitchen, grumbling. | 在厨房里发牢骚 |
[1:38:27] | She doesn’t like anyone else looking after you. | 她不喜欢有别人照顾你 |
[1:38:41] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[1:38:43] | before we went to bed, | 睡觉之前 |
[1:38:45] | we talked alot and we made a promise. | 我们聊了很久 还答应了彼此 |
[1:38:50] | -Or did I dream it? -You didn’t dream it. | -那是我做梦了吗 -你没做梦 |
[1:38:55] | You promised me that there’d be no more locked doors, | 你答应我不再锁门 |
[1:38:59] | that I could see all the TV channels, | 这样我就能看到更多的电视频道 |
[1:39:03] | that I was free. | 你还答应给我自由 |
[1:39:07] | And I promised you that I’d never leave you. | 我还承诺再不离开你 |
[1:39:11] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[1:39:14] | It’s all I have, Robert. | 我只有这些了 罗伯特 |
[1:39:17] | Your promise and mine. | 我们的承诺 |
[1:39:29] | Have you really thought about what we’re going to do? | 你真的考虑过我们该怎么办吗 |
[1:39:33] | When we’re in the streets, | 我们在街上的时候 |
[1:39:34] | she could push me and run off. | 她完全可以推开我然后逃跑 |
[1:39:36] | She promised not to. | 她承诺过不会的 |
[1:39:38] | And you believe her? You’re like a child. | 你相信她 你就像个小孩 |
[1:39:42] | You were always like that with women. | 你对女人从来都是这样 |
[1:39:43] | And look where it got you! | 看看你现在成了什么样子 |
[1:39:46] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:39:50] | I’m sorry, I took so long. | 抱歉 我花了这么久时间 |
[1:39:53] | I’ve put on high heels to practice. | 我在练习穿高跟鞋 |
[1:39:57] | Buy whatever you like. Marilia has the cards. | 你想要什么都可以买 用玛丽莉亚的卡 |
[1:40:00] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:40:18] | Come along, child! | 来吧 孩子 |
[1:40:26] | Have you a problem with me? | 我们之间发生什么了 |
[1:40:29] | No, but as you can see, I’m very busy. | 没有 但是你知道 我很忙 |
[1:40:34] | I want to talk about the clinic. | 我想说诊所的事 |
[1:40:37] | I told you on the phone. | 我在电话里告诉你了 |
[1:40:40] | After talking to the president, | 和主席谈过之后 |
[1:40:42] | I decided to stop using the house as a clinic. | 我决定不再把这所房子用于诊所了 |
[1:40:47] | But if things are done carefully, there’s no reason to worry. | 但如果仔细处理过 就没什么可担心的 |
[1:40:50] | It’s not just that. | 不止这些 |
[1:40:52] | I’ve got other plans that don’t include operating. | 我有不包括手术的其他计划 |
[1:40:58] | If you don’t want to operate, | 如果你不想再动手术 |
[1:40:59] | we’ll rent the clinic from you. | 我们就从你这把房子租来 |
[1:41:01] | I’m speaking for all the team. | 我是为了团队里的人这么做 |
[1:41:04] | Our main patients love the isolation here. | 我们主要的病人喜欢与世隔绝的这里 |
[1:41:07] | I said no, Fulgencio. | 我说了不行 佛汉西奥 |
[1:41:14] | And now I’d like to be alone. | 而且现在我想一个人住 |
[1:41:18] | Forgive me for not seeing you out. You know the way. | 慢走不送 你认识路 |
[1:41:55] | Are you still here? | 你怎么还在这 |
[1:41:58] | I’m leaving now, | 我要走了 |
[1:41:59] | but first I’d like you to see today’s paper. | 但是我想先让你看看今天的报纸 |
[1:42:07] | Vicente Guillen Pineiro. | 文森特·吉伦·皮内罗 |
[1:42:09] | We gave him a sex change. | 我们给他做了变性手术 |
[1:42:12] | He disappeared from his home on September 10, 2006, | 他在2006年9月10日离家后失踪 |
[1:42:16] | as you can see. | 你知道的 |
[1:42:17] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:42:19] | I was always surprised he wanted to get a cunt | 我一直很惊讶他想要个阴道 |
[1:42:22] | without hormones. | 而不要激素 |
[1:42:24] | He only wanted a cunt. | 他只想要个阴道 |
[1:42:26] | He’s much more muscular now and he’s working in L.A, | 他现在强壮多了 在洛杉矶 |
[1:42:30] | in porn movies, and making a fortune. What’s this about? | 拍色情片 赚了不少 这又是怎么回事 |
[1:42:38] | It says that his mother is still searching desperately for him. | 报纸上说他母亲还在尽力寻找他 |
[1:42:42] | Don’t go there. | 别去那 |
[1:42:44] | Those documents you gave us were all false. | 你给我们的那些文件都是假的 |
[1:42:47] | It wouldn’t be the first time | 这不是我们第一次 |
[1:42:48] | we accepted false documents. | 接收假文件了 |
[1:42:51] | Why do you think our clients prefer this place? | 你为什么觉得我们的患者喜欢这里 |
[1:42:53] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[1:42:55] | No, and I don’t care. | 不知道 我也不在乎 |
[1:42:57] | I think you kidnapped him, | 我认为你绑架了他 |
[1:43:01] | and you’ve been experimenting on him in every sense. | 还试验了他所有的感官 |
[1:43:04] | You told us, | 你告诉我们 |
[1:43:05] | you’d tested your new skin on athymic mice. | 你是在老鼠身上实验你的新皮肤的 |
[1:43:07] | Knowing you as I do, | 像我这么了解你 |
[1:43:09] | I think you’d have no scruples about testing it on a human being. | 我觉得你一定不会顾忌用活人做实验的 |
[1:43:13] | On Vicente, for example. | 比如说 用文森特 |
[1:43:15] | Do you know what would happen to you, | 你知道如果科学共同体发现 |
[1:43:19] | if the scientific community found out you used transgenesis | 你在你绑架的人身上试用转基因技术 |
[1:43:21] | on someone you’d kidnapped? | 你会有什么下场的 |
[1:43:23] | I don’t like threats, they end up infecting me. | 别威胁我 我最后的下场只是被他们感染 |
[1:43:28] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你自己在说什么 |
[1:43:34] | Get the hell out of here! | 给我滚 |
[1:43:38] | If you’re talking about me, Dr. Roberts didn’t kidnap me. | 如果你指的是我 罗伯特医生没有绑架我 |
[1:43:45] | And | 还有 |
[1:43:46] | what’s that transgenesis? | 那转基因是什么 |
[1:43:50] | A cream? | 能吃吗 |
[1:43:54] | If I’m here, it’s because I came of my own will. | 如果我在这 那是出于我自己的意志 |
[1:43:58] | And my name isn’t Vicente, it’s Vera. | 而且我不叫文森特 我叫维拉 |
[1:44:02] | Vera Cruz! | 维拉·克鲁兹 |
[1:44:05] | And I was always a woman! | 而且我一直是个女人 |
[1:44:30] | Give me a cigarette. | 给我支烟 |
[1:44:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:44:43] | No, I thank you. | 不 我要谢谢你 |
[1:45:13] | Does it still hurt? | 还疼吗 |
[1:45:14] | Yes. | 疼 |
[1:45:18] | Shall we do it from behind? | 要不要从后面来 |
[1:45:21] | Wouldn’t that hurt more? | 那样会更疼吗 |
[1:45:24] | -Wait. -What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[1:45:26] | Just today I bought lubricating cream. | 正好今天我带了润滑油 |
[1:45:28] | -Go and get it! -It’s in my purse. | -去拿 -在我包里 |
[1:45:46] | I’m sure I put it in my new purse, | 我确定我把它放在我包里了 |
[1:45:48] | but I can’t find it. | 但是我找不到了 |
[1:45:49] | You must have left it downstairs. | 你肯定是忘在楼下了 |
[1:45:52] | I’ll go and get it. | 我去拿 |
[1:46:29] | Vera! Hurry up! | 维拉 快点 |
[1:46:44] | At last! I thought you’d gone. | 终于来了 我还以为你逃跑了 |
[1:46:50] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[1:46:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:47:01] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:47:05] | I’m going to kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[1:47:07] | This is a joke, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:47:10] | Call it what you want. | 随你怎么想 |
[1:47:13] | But you promised! | 但是你答应我了 |
[1:47:15] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[1:47:56] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[1:48:00] | Robert? | 罗伯特 |
[1:48:01] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[1:48:04] | I heard a noise. | 我听见了什么声音 |
[1:48:06] | Yes, so did I. | 是 我也听见了 |
[1:48:08] | Go back to bed, it was nothing. | 回去睡觉 没什么事 |
[1:48:17] | Robert! | 罗伯特 |
[1:48:20] | My son! | 我的儿子 |
[1:48:33] | Come out of there! Bitch! | 出来 贱人 |
[1:48:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[1:48:55] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:50:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:51:08] | You see to her. | 你去招呼她 |
[1:51:12] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[1:51:26] | What did you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:51:30] | Is anything wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:51:33] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[1:51:39] | I don’t know where to begin, Cristina. | 我不知道从何说起 克里斯蒂娜 |
[1:51:44] | Do you know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[1:51:47] | I’m Vicente. I’ve just escaped. | 我是文森特 我逃出来了 |
[1:51:51] | I was kidnapped. They gave me a sex change. | 我被绑架了 他们给我做了变性手术 |
[1:51:57] | I had to kill two people to get away. | 我为了逃跑杀了两个人 |
[1:52:02] | You have to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[1:52:10] | Look. | 看 |
[1:52:12] | Do you remember this dress? | 记得这条裙子吗 |
[1:52:16] | Before Casilda’s wedding, six years ago, | 在六年前 卡西达的婚礼之前 |
[1:52:21] | I said I’d give it to you, | 我说要你穿上 |
[1:52:23] | just to see how it looked. | 就想看看你穿上去怎么样 |
[1:52:26] | You said, if I liked it so much, I should wear it myself. | 你说 我这么喜欢 为什么不自己穿 |
[1:52:32] | At that moment we were alone, remember? | 那时候我们单独待在一起 是吗 |
[1:52:44] | Is anything wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:52:49] | Come here a moment, ma’am. | 过来 夫人 |
[1:53:04] | Why are you crying? | 你为什么哭 |
[1:53:18] | I’m Vicente. | 我就是文森特 |