英文名称:The Son of No One
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | New York is still here. | 纽约未曾改变 |
[00:27] | We’re here. We’re going to be here tomorrow. | 我们没变 我们明天也不会变 |
[00:29] | This is the way of life people want. | 这就是人们的行为准则 |
[00:30] | Democracy, the rule of law, people treating each other decently… | 民主 法制 与人为善… |
[00:34] | people caring about each other, and we’re gonna prevail. | 彼此关怀 我们会更加进步 |
[00:37] | New York is gonna be here tomorrow and it’s gonna be here forever. | 纽约现在不会改变 而且永远也不会 |
[00:41] | And this is the way of life that people want throughout the world. | 而且这也是贯彻全世界的 行为准则 |
[00:51] | Daddy’s home! | 爸爸回来了 |
[00:52] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在干嘛?你在干嘛? |
[00:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么? |
[00:56] | She’s been dying to do that for the past hour. Where were you? | 之前一个小时她都要急死了 你去哪儿了? |
[00:59] | What’s she doing still up? I had some paper and the traffic is horrible. | 她怎么还不睡? 我处理些文件而且路上很堵 |
[01:02] | What are you doing with the balloon? | 你牵个气球疯什么? |
[01:04] | Heavy traffic. | 交通堵塞 |
[01:05] | – Let us know next time. – I will, I will. | – 下次告诉我们一声 – 我知道 我会的 |
[01:09] | What are you doing? You’re going to go upstairs and brush your teeth? | 你还不睡干什么? 你要去楼上刷牙吗? |
[01:12] | – Come on, go, go, go! – Go. Get up there. | – 快去吧 去去去 – 去吧 上楼 |
[01:15] | – You’re going to tuck me in? – Yeah of course. | – 你会给我盖被子吗? – 当然 |
[01:19] | I’m gonna check that toothbrush. | 我会检查牙刷 |
[01:20] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:27] | So what, they change her medication? | 医院怎么说 他们要给她换药吗? |
[01:28] | The doctor says we’ll keep trying different ones until the seizures stop. | 医生说我们要一直尝试不同的药 到癫痫不再发作为止 |
[01:33] | That sounds like a genius plan. | 真是个高明的方案 |
[01:36] | That’s where she got the balloon then? | 哪儿来的气球? |
[01:38] | They’re pretty nice in there. | 医院的人都很好心 |
[01:41] | – Except that one idiot. – Who? Dr. Sing? | – 除了那个白痴 – 谁?邢医生? |
[01:45] | He talks to her like there’s something wrong with her. | 他跟她说话的时候 好像她不正常似的 |
[01:49] | What are you talking about? He talks to her like she’s five. | 你怎么了? 他跟她说话就像她五岁一样 |
[01:50] | I can’t stand him. He’s an asshole. | 我可不这么看 他是个混球 |
[01:53] | He is… I’m sorry, I just… | 他就是… 我很抱歉 我就是… |
[01:55] | I don’t understand how they can move you two hours away randomly. | 我不知道怎么把你调到开车 要两小时那么远的地方 |
[01:59] | – It’s ridiculous, you know it is. | 这太荒唐了 你明白的 |
[02:00] | – It’s temporary, isn’t it, Ker? | 这只是暂时的 不是吗 凯? |
[02:02] | – I don’t care that it’s temporary. – Come on! | – 我不在乎是不是暂时的 – 行了 |
[02:03] | ‘Quality of Life’ it’s a bunch of shit and you know it. | 什么狗屁”生活品质”你比我还清楚 |
[02:05] | Daddy, I brushed my teeth. I’m going to bed. | 爸爸 我刷完牙了 我要睡觉了 |
[02:07] | Okay, I’m coming up right now. | 好 我这就上来了 |
[02:09] | What do you want me to do? I ain’t got no seniority. | 我能怎么办?我又没有背景 |
[02:11] | – Daddy! I brushed my teeth! – Gotta finish this now. | – 爸爸 我刷完牙了 – 别再说了 |
[02:13] | I run in bed! | 我要睡觉了 |
[02:15] | Okay, baby, I’m coming up. Hold on. | 好的 宝贝 我这就来了 等下 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:887个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:110个,六级词汇:46个,GRE词汇:55个,托福词汇:74个,考研词汇:115个,专四词汇:106个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:210个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:17] | I love you. You stop it, okay? | 我爱你 别想了 好吗? |
[02:24] | – Hey you! – Hay is for horses. | – 嘿!你这个小草! – 小草是喂马儿的 |
[02:27] | Yeah, it is. | 对哈 还真是 |
[02:31] | How did Charlie run again, Daddy? | 查理怎么样了 爸爸? |
[02:33] | How did Charlie run? You know how Charlie ran. | 查理怎么样了? 你知道查理怎么样 |
[02:42] | And Charlie was a good dog, right? | 查理是个乖狗狗 对吗? |
[02:44] | Yeah, what are you talking about? He was the best. | 对 你说什么呢?他是最乖的 |
[02:48] | And that’s why you named me Charlie, right? | 所以你也给我起名叫查理 对不? |
[02:51] | Yeah. Psh. We can’t say that too loud. | 对 嘘 我们不能太大声 |
[02:53] | Mommy still thinks I named you after Grandma Charlotte. | 妈妈还以为我给你起名 是因为夏洛特奶奶 |
[03:06] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[03:09] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[03:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[03:24] | Okay. | 没事 |
[03:28] | You tired? | 你累了? |
[03:32] | Okay. | 没事 |
[03:34] | You know all I ever dreamed about was people like you and mommy. | 你知道我一直梦到你和妈妈 |
[03:47] | Good night, baby. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[03:51] | And that’s where the castles were… | 那里就是那个城堡… |
[03:54] | right? | 是吗? |
[03:57] | – Where you grew up? – That’s right, baby. | – 你长大的地方? – 就是 宝贝 |
[04:02] | The giant castles. | 大城堡 |
[04:06] | And they was as big as the whole world? | 而且还跟整个世界一样大? |
[04:12] | Okay, go to sleep. | 好了 睡吧 |
[04:21] | Good night, baby. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[05:04] | Milk! I want my gun! | 小白!我要我的枪! |
[05:08] | I got the little motherfucker down here in the apartment 1-C. | 我在1-C号公寓找到个小杂种 |
[05:11] | A little Casper motherfucker. | 一个诡计多端的小杂种 |
[05:13] | A little glow-in-the-dark motherfucker that they call Milk. Milk! | 一个黑人之中的叫小白的小杂种 |
[05:17] | Little glow-in-the-dark Casper motherfucker got my gun… | 诡计多端的小白杂种拿了我的枪 |
[05:21] | and I’m gonna get my shit, Milk! Where’s my goddamn gun, Milk? | 我要抢回我的枪 小白 我那该死的枪在哪儿 小白? |
[05:25] | Give me my goddamn gun. Fuck you, Milk! | 给我该死的枪 你他妈的小白 |
[05:28] | Give me my gun! Shit, you stole my gun. | 把枪还给我 杂种 你偷了我的枪 |
[05:41] | Where Milk at? Where he at? Milk? | 小白在哪里?他在哪儿?小白? |
[05:47] | You glow-in the-dark Casper motherfucker! | 你这个黑人中的小白崽! |
[05:55] | I want my shit! | 我要我的枪 |
[05:59] | – Get the fuck out! Get out! – Shut up! | – 你他妈滚出来 出来 – 闭嘴 |
[06:02] | Get outta here, Hanky! Go to your own fucking house! | 滚出去 汉基! 滚回你自己家去! |
[06:12] | Vinny? | 文尼? |
[06:15] | Vinny! | 文尼 |
[06:33] | Seeing it is, in person… | 眼前这一切 亲眼看到… |
[06:36] | is very different than seeing it on television or seeing pictures of it. | 跟在电视或图片上看到的 非常不同 |
[06:39] | It gives you a sense of the devastation that was accomplished there. | 给你的感觉是拆迁已经完成了 |
[06:55] | Retiring Police Commissioner, Charles Stanford… | 即将退休的警察局长 查尔斯·斯坦福… |
[06:57] | and his predicted successor, Captain Marion Mathers… | 以及他预言的继任者 马里恩·马德斯 |
[07:00] | are coming under continued scrutiny… | 在平安夜继续执行 |
[07:01] | of the Quality of Life raid here at the Queensboro Projects… | 旨在提高生活质量的皇后区计划 |
[07:04] | on Christmas Eve. Locals are saying… | 当地人说 |
[07:06] | this didn’t have a whole lot to do with safer streets. | 这里已经鸡犬不宁 |
[07:08] | It had a lot more to do with real estate. | 真正目的是出于地产需要 |
[07:10] | A deal to turn the coveted waterfront property into condos. | 一桩要把滨海住宅 变成度假公寓的计划 |
[07:13] | I fucking live here! | 我他妈住在这儿 |
[07:15] | Osama Bin Laden and other terrorists… | 奥萨玛·本·拉登 还有其他的恐怖分子 |
[07:16] | are still in hiding. | 仍然伺机而动 |
[07:18] | Our message to them is clear. | 我们的决心很明确 |
[07:19] | No matter how long it takes… | 无论持续多久 |
[07:21] | America will find you and we will bring you to justice. | 美国人民都会找到你们 并且将你们交诸正义的审判 |
[07:24] | – I fucking live here! We live here! | 我他妈住在这儿 这是我家 |
[07:26] | – You live here? We know that. | 你住在这儿?我们知道 |
[07:29] | All right, back up! Back up! | 好了 都让开 让开 |
[07:43] | Captain Mathers, I talked to one woman… | 马德斯队长 一名妇女告诉我 |
[07:45] | who said that the 118 isn’t welcome here. | 你们118队在这里 是不受欢迎的 |
[07:47] | You’re causing trouble by being here tonight. | 是你们今晚制造的动乱 |
[07:48] | What we’re doing… | 我们所做的 |
[07:49] | is we’re making a dangerous neighborhood safer. | 是把危险的邻居变成无害 |
[07:51] | So that, the good citizens who live here… | 所以 我们想让住在这里的 善良市民 |
[07:53] | we want them to enjoy their holidays. | 享受他们的假期 |
[07:55] | – They don’t agree with you. – Well, that’s what we’re doing. | – 他们可不这么看 – 那 正是我们要做的 |
[08:16] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[08:19] | Fuck. | 去他妈的 |
[08:26] | Twenty in, twenty right out. Johnny. | 上班 下班 上班 下班 |
[08:32] | Twenty in twenty out, twenty in, twenty out… | 上班 下班 上班 下班 |
[08:35] | that’s what I fucking tell myself every day. | 我每天都他妈跟自己说 |
[08:37] | Twenty in, twenty out, twenty in, twenty out… | 上班 下班 上班 下班 |
[08:39] | twenty in, twenty out, twenty in, twenty out. | 上班 下班 上班 下班 |
[08:42] | Jesus, you’re a fucking rookie at 30? | 老天 你三十岁才当警察吗? |
[08:44] | Shit. My 30th birthday… | 真衰 我三十岁生日的时候… |
[08:47] | I was halfway to retirement. | 都快要退休了 |
[08:49] | So you just spent your fucking twentys, having fun, being free. | 你就那么过了二十多岁 尽情享乐 自由自在 |
[08:53] | Bullshit. Eating pussy. | 不对 四处留情 |
[08:55] | You’ve ask me this every day, since I’ve transferred here. | 自从我调到这里你每天都要问我 |
[08:58] | Yep. | 对头 |
[09:00] | You know record shop, 7-11 ‘s, they’re not that exciting. | 你知道唱片店吧 像7-11那种 没那么刺激 |
[09:04] | Fuck excitement. | 去他妈的刺激 |
[09:07] | You know, I feel bad for you, old man. | 你知道的 我为你感到惋惜 老人家 |
[09:09] | One day, you’re fucking pulling over these hot Italian chicks… | 假如有一天 你把车停到 这些意大利辣妹身边… |
[09:12] | the next with this shit? | 接下来说这些? |
[09:14] | Fuck. Everybody hates America. | 干!每个人都恨美国 |
[09:19] | Meanwhile, what the fuck is anyone else doing for the rest of the world? | 与此同时 其他人都他妈在做什么? |
[09:26] | Where’s my money? You got my money? | 我的钱哪儿去了? 你拿了我的钱? |
[09:30] | She’s Olive Oyl. Pick that stink bitch up. | 她就是个奥利弗 快把那个臭娘们儿抓起来 |
[09:34] | – See you two at the precinct. – You got it. | – 局里见吧 – 好嘞 |
[09:43] | Olive? Hey, Olive. | 奥利弗?奥利弗 |
[09:53] | – Take that son of a bitch in! – All right, all right. | – 把那个龟儿子抓起来 – 好了 好了 |
[09:59] | – Come on, get in the car. Get in. – You’re going to the car. Get in. | – 快 上车 进去 – 你也得走 来啊 |
[10:03] | Right after you, you bonny-assed motherfucker! | 在你之后 你个不要脸的贱人 |
[10:06] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:08] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[10:10] | You’re gonna fucking regret that later. | 你一会儿会后悔的 |
[10:14] | What are you doing? Get outta here! | 你在这儿干什么?走开 |
[10:16] | I’m looking. I’m looking. | 我看看 我看看 |
[10:17] | What are you, retarded? What are you doing? Fuck! | 你怎么回事 脑袋有问题吗? 你要干什么?该死的 |
[10:20] | You call people retarded? | 你叫别人智障? |
[10:23] | Get outta here! | 散了 散了 |
[10:26] | Thanks for coming to work today, Mom. I appreciate it. | 感谢你今天来上班 妈妈 我非常感激 |
[10:29] | – Shut up! – Stop it! | – 闭上 – 行了 |
[10:56] | All right, all right. You know what? Keep them separated. | 行了 行了 你知道怎么办吗? 把他们分开 |
[11:00] | Look who’s here. Olive! | 看谁来了 奥利弗 |
[11:02] | – Got your Sunday best on? – Go fuck yourself. | – 来这里过周日吗? – 滚你妈的 |
[11:04] | Not over here. Not over here! | 不是这儿 不是这儿 |
[11:07] | Are you going flying today, Martinez? Look at you. | 你今天有飞行课程吗 马丁内斯?瞧瞧你穿的 |
[11:09] | It smells like he flew out of somebody’s ass, Cap. | 他有一股刚被拉出来的味道 头儿 |
[11:13] | You going flying? Look at him. | 你上天了吗?看他 |
[11:15] | Go to hell! | 见你的鬼吧 |
[11:16] | Easy, Olive. What about you? | 老实点 奥利弗 你怎么回事? |
[11:18] | Do you mind the smell? | 你没闻到臭味儿吗? |
[11:19] | I don’t know. I mean, I’d rather not. | 不知道 我是说 我宁愿鼻子瞎了 |
[11:20] | You know what we’d rather not do is smell like shit… | 你知道我们不愿意 回家见到妻子的时候 |
[11:23] | when we go home to our wives. | 还一身臭味 |
[11:24] | When the old man steps down, you can beat out of anybody you want. | 当老骨头们都退休了 你们就能摆平所有人了 |
[11:26] | I’ll kill you! I’ll kill you! | 我要干死你 我要干死你 |
[11:30] | Yeah, get him. | 对 干他 |
[11:35] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[11:38] | Get off me! Fuck you! | 松开我!你妈的! |
[11:41] | Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 坐下 |
[11:44] | – Way to go, Olive. – Fuck you! | – 怎么走了 奥利弗 – 滚 |
[11:46] | How’d you get the weekends off? | 周末怎么过? |
[11:48] | Just told them I wasn’t gonna transfer here without it. | 告诉他们我还是不能调离这里 |
[11:52] | Man, Mathers must have wanted you pretty bad. | 兄弟 马德斯一定会要你好看 |
[11:57] | All right. I’ll see you on Monday. | 好吧 周一见 |
[12:01] | Yeah, man. | 好 |
[12:02] | Listen, think of me from your 7/11’s and shit. | 听著 想想我说的便利店和别的 |
[12:07] | And Mathers said to look at that shit! | 还有马德斯说的那种破事儿 |
[12:17] | 布里奇斯 没人在意1986年 皇后区计划中发现的两具尸体 118警队负责 无人被捕 | |
[12:27] | The city’s in an elevated Code Yellow… | 这个城市的治安越来越糟 |
[12:29] | and this fucker we should be looking… | 我们要找的这个家伙 |
[12:30] | into some unsolved shit from 16 years ago. | 得从16年前的一桩 未了结的案子著手 |
[12:33] | – Excuse me, sir? – What, are you in the Army? | – 什么 长官? – 咋 你以为在部队里吗? |
[12:37] | No, no, I’m just… | 不 不 我只是 |
[12:41] | Fucker can’t even sign his own name. | 笨蛋连自己的名字都不会写 |
[12:46] | It’s the third month in a row. | 这是这个月第三次了 |
[12:51] | This reporter’s making a career out of it. | 这个记者因此出了大名 |
[12:54] | It’s the first I heard of it. | 我还是第一次听说 |
[12:58] | Now that you’re here, you should be aware of it. | 那你现在应该知道了 |
[13:30] | I didn’t even want this. I told him to stop coming to me. | 我不想这样 我告诉他别靠近我 |
[13:33] | This is where I live. | 这是我家 |
[13:49] | This is where I live! | 这是我家 |
[13:50] | I got the little motherfucker down here in apartment number 1-C. | 我在1-C公寓下面 找到了这个小杂种 |
[13:54] | This is where live! | 这是我家 |
[14:08] | Grandmother, she’s an old lady. He takes the checks and… | 我的奶奶 一个老太太 他来抢支票和… |
[14:13] | I thought he was gonna kill me. | 我觉得他会杀了我 |
[14:15] | I thought he was gonna kill me. | 我觉得他会杀了我 |
[14:26] | My grandmother does nothing! She’s an old lady. She doesn’t do anything! | 我奶奶没有办法! 她就是个老太太 她无能为力 |
[14:37] | Shit! Pretend you’re taking a shit or something. | 该死!假装你在办大事儿 还是什么 |
[14:41] | You can’t even knock? You just walk in people’s houses and shit? | 你连门也不敲吗? 你就这样走进别人家来方便? |
[14:43] | Listen, teenager. I got to take a shit. | 听著 小崽子 我要拉屎 |
[14:44] | I’ll take a shit right here, right now. Outta my way. | 我现在就要在这拉屎 别挡路 |
[14:50] | What the fuck! | 怎么回事 |
[14:59] | What kind of fucking butcher shop? | 这是他妈的屠宰场吗? |
[15:53] | He comes every day. | 他每天都来 |
[15:55] | He takes the checks from the mailbox… | 把邮箱里的支票拿走 |
[15:58] | right from the mailbox. And she doesn’t do anything. | 从邮箱里 但是她却无能为力 |
[16:01] | I just didn’t want him to come here any more. | 我就是不想他再来了 |
[16:03] | I saw when Louie died. Cops were all laughing. | 我看见路易死的时候 条子们都在笑 |
[16:08] | I thought he was gonna kill me. | 我觉得他会杀了我 |
[16:10] | We’ll throw him in the garbage. | 我们要把他扔进垃圾箱 |
[16:11] | – He got a bullet in him, Vin. – Shut the fuck, I don’t care. | – 他中枪了 文 – 闭嘴 我不管那个 |
[16:13] | We’re gonna throw his ass in the garbage. No one gives a shit. | 我们要把他扔进垃圾箱里 没人会在乎 |
[16:20] | Yeah, the cops don’t care. No one does. | 对 条子不会在乎 没人在乎 |
[16:25] | Yeah, trust me, No one gives a shit. | 对 相信我 没人在乎 |
[17:33] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[17:40] | Did Charlie run, Daddy? | 查理会跑了吗 爸爸? |
[17:44] | He ran like this. | 他这样跑 |
[17:53] | And he loved to hang in the giant castle? | 那他喜欢呆在大城堡里吗? |
[17:57] | That’s right, in the giant castles. | 喜欢 在大城堡里 |
[18:01] | Okay, night. | 好了 晚安 |
[18:22] | You liked the circus, baby? | 你喜欢马戏团吗 宝贝儿? |
[18:25] | Of course she liked the circus. | 她当然喜欢 |
[18:28] | I loved the circus. | 我喜欢马戏团 |
[18:31] | Loved the circus! | 喜欢马戏团 |
[18:55] | I’m gonna stop by the precinct. I left my cell phone there. | 我要在局里停一下 我手机在那里 |
[18:59] | And then we’re gonna watch Sponge Bob, right? | 然后我们去看海绵宝宝 对吗? |
[19:00] | No secrets! You were whispering! | 不许骗人 你们在说悄悄话 |
[19:03] | Daddy was just saying this is where he grew up. | 爸爸说他是在这里长大的 |
[19:05] | Did you know that? In one of these buildings. | 你知道吗?这其中的一座房子 |
[19:10] | The giant castles. | 是大城堡 |
[19:27] | Come on. | 过来 |
[19:39] | Nice hip pack. | 腰包不错 |
[19:42] | Family outing at the 118, man. You ran out of shit to do on the island? | 全家出动来118局 老兄 你们来这个岛上干什么? |
[19:45] | We came in from the city. We went to the circus. | 我们要去看马戏 |
[19:47] | – This is Kerry. – Hi, yeah, Kerry and Charlotte. | – 这是凯莉 – 你们好 对 凯莉和夏洛特 |
[19:49] | – Hi, did you see some lions? – Charlie loves the lions, right? | – 你看见有一些狮子吗? – 查理喜欢狮子 对吗? |
[19:53] | – Everybody loves lions, man. – Come here. | – 人人都喜欢狮子 兄弟 – 过来 |
[19:55] | You’re bringing two pretty ladies up in this shithole? What’s up? | 你带两位美丽的小姐 来这个脏地方?怎么了? |
[19:58] | You can sit right here, okay? | 就坐在这里 好吗? |
[19:59] | I’m gonna be right back. I’m gonna get my cell phone out of my locker. | 我马上就回来 我去取我柜子里的电话 |
[20:01] | All right, man. I’ll be up here. I’m taking care of them. | 好的 兄弟 我在这儿 我会照看她们 |
[20:04] | – I’ll be right back. – All right. | – 马上就回来 – 好 |
[20:39] | Char? | 查理? |
[20:41] | – What are you doing? – We were playing with the breathalyzer. | – 你在干嘛? – 我们玩测醉器呢 |
[20:43] | Stop it. This stuff’s filthy. You don’t touch this stuff around here. | 别玩了 太脏了 别让她摸这个 |
[20:46] | – We were just fucking around here. – Really? You don’t know that well. | – 我们就是看看 – 真的?你还不是很明白 |
[20:49] | – You understand? – Really? | – 你知道吗? – 真的吗? |
[20:55] | Kerry, come on. | 凯莉 我们走 |
[20:57] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:59] | Come on, baby. | 走吧 宝贝儿 |
[21:03] | There she goes. | 她要走了 |
[21:06] | Have a safe trip back to the island. | 回家路上一路顺风 |
[21:33] | It’s a desire and a chance to react under certain circumstances. | 对当下的形势来看 是一次需求和机遇 |
[21:36] | The economy reacted, the stock market too. | 经济开始复苏 证券市场亦有所好转 |
[21:39] | New York is on track to a rebound. | 纽约正在复兴 |
[21:41] | It’s just a year after many have said… | 在许多人说像纽约这样的城市 |
[21:44] | that a city like New York couldn’t bounce back | 无法恢复过去一年之后 |
[21:48] | And see what happened to the market. | 再看市场动向 |
[21:50] | This boy, Milk, done took my gun. | 这个小子 小白 偷了我的枪 |
[22:06] | You get a murder on Whitestone. | 你在白石发现一桩谋杀案 |
[22:07] | The kids are crying. You know? | 有孩子在哭 你知道吗? |
[22:09] | Parents givin’ ’em days off of school. | 父母给他们放假不用上学 |
[22:14] | The children here are different. | 这里的孩子不一样 |
[22:37] | You see them from your window? | 你从窗户里看见他们了吗? |
[22:44] | Don’t worry. They’ll do their shit and then they’ll leave. | 别担心 他们看看就走了 |
[22:47] | We just can’t say nothing. | 我们什么也不能说 |
[22:51] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[22:53] | You better not say nothing, Vicky! | 你最好什么也别说 维姬 |
[22:56] | – Everybody’s freaking out now. – I know. | – 大家都吓到了 – 我知道 |
[23:00] | But I gotta get home. | 但是我要回家了 |
[23:02] | Please, just chill. | 拜托 放心 |
[23:04] | My mother’s boyfriend is here… | 我妈妈的男友在这 |
[23:06] | and I don’t wanna deal with that. | 而且我也不想见他 |
[23:07] | He got a bullet in him, Vin. | 他中枪了 文 |
[23:08] | I know that. You don’t think I know that? | 我知道 你不觉得我知道吗? |
[23:12] | – What do you want me to do? – Just I gotta go home. | – 你想我做什么? – 我就是想要回家 |
[23:17] | I’m serious. What do you want me to do? | 我没说笑 你想让我做什么? |
[23:19] | I don’t know! I’m going home. | 我不知道 我回家了 |
[23:29] | Jonathan, your grandma took the dog out. | 乔纳森 你奶奶带狗出去了 |
[23:33] | So I was here just looking at an old picture. | 所以我在这看看老照片 |
[23:37] | And I thought maybe you and I could talk for a minute. | 我想跟你谈一谈 |
[23:41] | How about we go outside? Nice day today. | 我们去外面怎么样? 今天天气不错 |
[23:45] | Just you and me… | 只有你我 |
[23:47] | sit somewhere, just talk a little bit. Is that all right? | 坐在哪儿 就聊聊 可以吗? |
[23:51] | It’ll be fine. It’ll be fine. | 没什么 没什么 |
[24:12] | You seem a little shook up, Jonathan. | 你有一点不安 乔纳森 |
[24:16] | A reason for that? | 因为那件事? |
[24:27] | It ain’t easy growing up around here. | 这里长大可不容易 |
[24:30] | I could imagine, especially without a father. | 我无法想象 尤其是没有爸爸 |
[24:34] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[24:39] | Your father. | 你爸爸 |
[24:50] | You know why I brought you out here though, don’t you? | 你知道为什么我带你来这里吗 你不知道? |
[24:57] | With all of them looking at us wondering… | 所有看著我们的人都想知道 |
[25:00] | what’s Detective Charlie, white Officer Charlie… | 查理警探 白人警官查理 |
[25:06] | doing talking with little white Jonathan? | 在和白人乔纳森在谈什么? |
[25:09] | What are they talking about? | 他们在谈什么? |
[25:12] | And a few of them are particularly concerned about some dead junkie… | 他们看到那个死了的瘾君子 |
[25:16] | last seen going through your door… | 最后进了你家 |
[25:19] | and then winding up about twenty feet from that same door. | 再之后在你家 二十英尺远的地方被发现 |
[25:26] | You don’t know why? | 你不知道怎么回事吗? |
[25:43] | You’re a deer in the jungle here, my boy. | 你就是一只森林里的小鹿 孩子 |
[25:46] | And that fellow, Hanky… | 那些家伙 汉基 |
[25:49] | he wasn’t worth two damn cents, Milk. | 他不值二分钱 小白 |
[25:54] | Yeah, that’s what they call you, right? Milk? | 对了 他们就这么叫你 对吗?小白? |
[26:00] | I’m just talking. It’s over. | 我就是说说 完了 |
[26:03] | You can go. But you hear anything, you come talk to Officer Charlie. | 你走吧 但是你听到什么 都要来告诉查理警官 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:17] | Good seeing you Jonathan! | 见到你很高兴 乔纳森 |
[26:33] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[26:53] | Someone can tell me sitting in my hallway is a fucking crime? | 谁能告诉我坐在自己的门廊里 也他妈犯法吗? |
[26:57] | Fuck you outta here! Fuck that shit! | 滚出去 真该死 |
[26:58] | Fuck you! Fuck that shit, motherfucker! | 你妈的 该死 王八蛋 |
[27:05] | White, Prudenti! Come here. Let’s take a walk. Outside. | 怀特 普鲁丹提!过来 我们谈谈 去外面 |
[27:09] | Olive Oyl, you look beautiful, sweetheart. | 奥利弗 你看上去很美 小乖乖 |
[27:15] | Fucking asylum in there. | 都他妈成了收容所了 |
[27:18] | Jesus… Look. | 老天 看啊 |
[27:20] | I need you go over to the Gazette’s offices, over there by Ditmars. | 我要你去报社 在蒂特马斯那里 |
[27:23] | I want you to talk to the writer. | 我要你去跟作者谈谈 |
[27:25] | Tell her she’s not hunting the fucking Son of Sam here, right? | 告诉她不是在缉捕该死的山姆之子 好吗? |
[27:28] | Tell her we’re fighting a war on terror in this fucking city already. | 告诉她我们已经 在本市展开反恐战争了 |
[27:31] | – No problem. – Here, you take this. | – 没问题 – 给你 拿著这个 |
[27:33] | Handle it. | 拿著 |
[27:36] | Last thing we need… | 我们要干的最后一件事 |
[27:37] | is them demanding we reopen some case 16 years ago. | 是他们要求我们 重新调查16年前的案子 |
[27:41] | None of us want that, I imagine. | 没人想接 我猜 |
[27:44] | No. All right. Let’s go. | 没有 好了 我们走 |
[27:46] | – Just be safe. – Okay. | – 注意安全 – 好 |
[27:49] | Tell her to cut the shit. | 告诉她删了稿子 |
[28:10] | I watched him die in the heat of the sun. | 我看著他死在大太阳下 |
[28:12] | Sucking up bullets of a policeman’s gun. | 中了一名警察的枪 |
[28:15] | “Police at the 118 know.” Listen to this fuck. | “众所周知的118警署” 听这屁话 |
[28:18] | But Mathers said it’s bullshit though, right? | 但是马德斯说这仍然是屁话 对吗? |
[28:20] | Yeah, it’s all bullshit. | 嗯 就是屁话 |
[28:21] | If he was a man, he would have signed his fucking name though. | 如果他是个男人 他应该署上他的名字 |
[28:46] | God… | 老天 |
[28:48] | – Ms. Bridges? – Lauren Bridges. | – 布里奇斯夫人? – 劳伦·布里奇斯 |
[28:51] | Like London bridges, right? | 听著像伦敦桥 是吧? |
[28:52] | Just like that. | 有点 |
[28:54] | I know who you are. Officer Prudenti. | 我认识你 普鲁丹提警官 |
[28:58] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 就是我 |
[28:59] | – You’re new? – Yes, madam. Jonathan White. | – 你是新来的? – 是的 乔纳森·怀特 |
[29:02] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[29:03] | – Look at this. – You like that? | – 看这个 – 你喜欢? |
[29:06] | Yeah, I do. Look at these fucking assholes. | 是的 我喜欢 看看这两个混蛋 |
[29:08] | So Marion sent you. I understand why you’re here. | 这么说是马里恩派你们来的 我知道所为何故 |
[29:10] | Captain Marion? | 马里恩队长? |
[29:11] | All I can say, as far as me not printing them… | 我能告诉你们的是 只要还没见报 |
[29:13] | you came to the wrong person. | 你们就找错了人 |
[29:15] | – We’d like to see the letters. – Of course. | – 我们想要看信 – 当然可以 |
[29:21] | Tampered evidence is wasted evidence. | 伪造的证据等于没用的证据 |
[29:23] | You realize it’s not actually evidence until somebody gives a fuck about this. | 你知道了这不是证据 直到有人给你他妈的信件 |
[29:31] | – Are there any more? – Only three. | – 还有吗? – 只有三份 |
[29:33] | Here on, the minute they come in, I print them. | 都在这 他们来的时候 我复印的 |
[29:35] | Like doughnuts, right? | 像甜甜圈一样 对吧? |
[29:39] | I’d appreciate you stop touching my shit. Thank you. | 如果你别碰我的东西 我会非常感激 谢谢 |
[29:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:44] | So I called Marion after I received them… | 然后我打电话给马里恩 |
[29:47] | and he couldn’t give a damn. | 在我收到这些之后 他也无能为力 |
[29:50] | Seems no one’s interested in the possibility… | 看起来好像从911袭击之后 |
[29:52] | of police doing anything corrupt, since this whole 9/11 debacle. | 没人对警察的腐败感兴趣 |
[29:56] | You must feel like a real reporter then. | 那你一定感觉像一名记者了 |
[29:59] | We have a circulation of over 100,000. | 我们有十万的发行量 |
[30:02] | You can tell me the last time that many people… | 你能告诉我上一次让许多人… |
[30:04] | knew a cop for a good reason? | 因为正面消息认识一名警察 是什么时候吗? |
[30:06] | Look, if you get another letter, | 听著 如果你收到另外的信 |
[30:08] | why don’t you give us a call? | 为什么不再给我们打个电话? |
[30:11] | Officer, you do know the hero tide will turn? | 警官先生 你一定知道英雄情节 即将回归吧? |
[30:15] | – My cell is on the back. – Of course, you know no one… | – 我的电话在背面 – 当然 你知道没人… |
[30:18] | stays loved in New York for long. | 再爱这座纽约城了 |
[30:27] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[30:28] | What do I think? I think she’s a dyke. | 我怎么看?我觉得她是个纯爷们儿 |
[31:04] | Hello? | 是谁? |
[31:09] | Milk? | 小白? |
[31:12] | Please, don’t hang up. | 拜托你 别挂电话 |
[31:16] | You know, I would never do any of that stuff. | 你知道我的 我什么都没做 |
[31:21] | Vin, I didn’t see anything anyways. | 文 我什么也没看见 |
[31:32] | Do nothing. I swear. I swear I wasn’t gonna do nothing. | 什么也没做 我发誓 我发誓我什么都没做 |
[31:35] | He just said, if I didn’t… | 他只说 如果我不… |
[31:36] | he’d tell my mother to put me back in the hospital. | 他要告诉我妈再把我送回医院 |
[31:38] | And if they put me back in that hospital… | 而且如果他们把我送回医院… |
[31:40] | I can’t do anything, if anything happens to you. | 如果发生在你身上 我什么也不会说 |
[31:42] | I can do nothing. | 我肯定不说 |
[31:45] | What are you talking about, Vin? | 你说什么呢 文? |
[31:56] | You don’t think I’m a faggot, Milk, I’m not a faggot right? | 你不会觉得我是玻璃 小白 我不是玻璃对吗? |
[32:00] | No. | 不会 |
[32:11] | You’re the only fucking person in this whole world I can trust. | 你是这个世界上我唯一可以相信的人 |
[32:14] | I hate it. I hate it here so fucking much. | 我好恨这里 我他妈恨死这里了 |
[32:18] | I fucking hate it here. | 我恨死这里了 |
[32:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[32:34] | Listen, Milk. | 听我说 小白 |
[32:36] | In my mother’s boyfriend’s apartment… | 在我妈男友的公寓里… |
[32:39] | he has a thousand dollars. | 他有一千美金 |
[32:42] | I saw it, Milk. A thousand dollars. | 我看见了 小白 一千块 |
[32:44] | That’s a lot of money. I got the key. | 很大的数目 我有钥匙 |
[32:49] | I got the key to his apartment. I can go in. | 我有他房间的钥匙 我能进去 |
[32:52] | I can find it, Milk. I know where it is. I saw it. | 我能找到钱 小白 我知道在哪里 我看见了 |
[32:57] | I can take it. And, man, we can get outta here, Milk. | 我能拿出来 还有 兄弟 我们可以离开这里 小白 |
[33:02] | We can get outta here. | 我们可以离开这里 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:20] | What’s up, Milk? | 怎么了 小白? |
[33:26] | You kids are cold-blooded. | 你们这些小子真冷血 |
[33:29] | Killing junkies, partying and shit afterwards. | 杀死吸毒的 然后开派对庆祝 |
[33:34] | Vinny up there… | 文尼在那儿 |
[33:34] | sucking his mama boyfriend dick. | 给他妈妈的男友吹箫 |
[33:37] | Fuck is that about? | 就他妈这样吗? |
[33:41] | Hanky OD’d in my apartment. | 汉基在我家嗑药过量死了 |
[33:44] | OD’d? | 嗑药死的? |
[33:47] | Fucker jumped in the bathtub for one last bath. | 他自己跳进浴缸洗了个澡 |
[33:53] | Gun went off. I could see that. | 中弹而死 我看见了 |
[33:59] | Anyway, Hanky was a no-good junkie. | 不管怎么说 汉基是个没用的毒虫 |
[34:07] | Junkie with a $300 tab and a gun like this. | 毒虫价值300块 还有这样的一把枪 |
[34:13] | When I’m putting the pieces together… | 当我把这些联想到一起 |
[34:15] | pieces of a fucking murder. | 就看到了一个杀人犯 |
[34:23] | Somebody, definitely, killed Hanky… | 有个人 一定有 杀了汉基 |
[34:28] | except me. | 除了我 |
[34:30] | I’m not going to the cops. They could give two shits about me. | 我不会去报警 他们会给我两脚 |
[34:35] | I just want the $300 he owed me. | 我只想要他欠我的300块 |
[34:41] | Listen, little man. | 听著 小朋友 |
[34:44] | I want $300 or I’m gonna go to the cops with this. | 我要300块或者 是我带著这把枪交给警察 |
[34:52] | This shit still smell like firecracker. | 这把枪还有火药味 |
[35:02] | Get your ass inside. | 进去 |
[35:39] | What’s going on? Johnny? | 怎么了?乔尼? |
[35:43] | Sorry I’m late, Ker. | 抱歉我回来晚了 凯莉 |
[35:48] | What’s going on for real? | 到底怎么了? |
[35:53] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[36:01] | Is there someone else? | 是不是有别人了? |
[36:07] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[36:10] | I met you when you were working in a record shop. | 我认识你的时候你还在唱片店 |
[36:13] | You take this ridiculous police test… | 你考了这个荒唐的警察考试 |
[36:15] | because you’re going to be right down the street. | 是因为你要堂堂正正的去街上 |
[36:17] | Now you’re two hours away… | 现在你到了开车两小时远的地方… |
[36:19] | and you’re in no rush to get home. | 而且你也不著急回家 |
[36:20] | It’s temporary, Kerr. | 这只是暂时的 凯莉 |
[36:23] | Then why are you getting home so late? | 那你为什么回家这么晚? |
[36:29] | I just can’t believe I ended up at my father’s old precinct. | 我只是不敢相信我会死在我爸的管区 |
[36:35] | I just can’t believe I ended up there. | 我就是不相信我留在那里 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:47] | I keep going by my old address and I just look at it. | 我路过原来的地址然后我看了看 |
[36:55] | Who’s there? | 谁在那? |
[36:59] | No one. | 没人 |
[37:05] | No one any more. | 不再有人 |
[37:14] | White? | 怀特? |
[37:19] | White… | 怀特 |
[37:21] | I don’t need to tell you like I’ve been telling Prudenti… | 我不用再像告诉普鲁丹提那样告诉你 |
[37:23] | which I’m sure you both already know this. | 我确定你们两个都知道了 |
[37:25] | But for the sake of clarity… | 但是为了弄清楚 |
[37:27] | someone went in and tore the Gazette’s offices to shreds last night… | 什么人昨晚十一点进了报社 |
[37:30] | about 11 p.m. | 破坏了证据 |
[37:33] | I know Bridges for 15 years. 15 years I’ve known her. | 我认识布里奇斯15年了 15年了 |
[37:38] | She’s relentless. | 她很坚韧 |
[37:40] | – Listen, Captain… – No, you listen. | – 听我说 队长 – 不 听我说 |
[37:42] | I don’t give a shit who did this. You know why? | 我不管是谁干的 你知道为什么吗? |
[37:46] | Because I don’t. But what I do need is you both to go over there… | 因为我不在乎 但是我要你们去做的是 |
[37:50] | and tell her that whoever did this… | 去告诉她 |
[37:52] | is gonna be a top priority on our list, whatever, anything. | 无论是谁干的都是我们的头等大事 无论是谁 任何人 |
[37:56] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[37:59] | And go on. | 去吧 |
[38:18] | Ms. Bridges. I’m… | 布里奇斯女士 我… |
[38:22] | You came to have a good look at the work you’d done? | 你是来看看你干的好事吗? |
[38:24] | I can assure you that we didn’t have anything to do with this. | 我可以担保我们与此事无关 |
[38:28] | You know every mafia wannabe who grew up here became a cop? | 你知道在这里长大的想混黑道的人 成了一个警察吗? |
[38:31] | Big facades with your hero 9/11 charity events. Fuck this! | 你们在911中露了大脸 该死的 |
[38:35] | If I understood a fucking word you just said… | 如果我明白你刚刚说的 |
[38:37] | I’m sure I’d have a comeback. | 我一定会回击你 |
[38:38] | I can have a car come around maybe a few extra times at night… | 我可以晚上多来看几趟 |
[38:41] | Are you sure that wasn’t… | 你确定不是… |
[38:42] | your captain’s request last night? | 你们队长让你们做的? |
[38:44] | Fuck her, let’s go. | 去他妈的 我们走 |
[38:46] | Goddamn frat boy. | 小兔崽子 |
[38:47] | Just contact me directly, if you have any more problems. | 直接找我 如果你有什么麻烦 |
[38:52] | I have one. | 有 |
[38:53] | It’ll be the cover of our next issue. Yeah, really. | 就是我们下期刊物的封面 就是 |
[39:00] | You know what a Mucky Pup is, Officer? | 你知道小脏狗乐队吧 警官先生? |
[39:03] | It’s the son of a copper. | 是警察的儿子 |
[39:09] | You? You look like the son of no one. | 而你?你像没有爸爸的孩子 |
[39:15] | But you were the son of Stanford’s old partner. | 但是你像斯坦福老搭档的儿子 |
[39:21] | You have my card. | 你有我的名片 |
[39:26] | Did she say anything else in there? | 她还说别的了吗? |
[39:28] | Just that she won’t stop printing these letters… | 她会继续写下去 |
[39:30] | and her place got tore up. | 还有她的 |
[39:32] | Diesel bitch. | 真牛逼 |
[39:34] | Probably did it herself looking for a story. | 可能是她自己编的 |
[39:36] | And still no one gives a fuck out those letters. | 而且仍然没人把信发布出去 |
[39:38] | Except for us. | 除了我们 |
[39:41] | Except you. | 就你自己 |
[40:01] | – You came here with that dog? – I want him to come with us. | – 你把狗带来了? – 我想让他跟我们一起去 |
[40:08] | – They won’t let him come. – Who won’t? | – 他们不会让他进去的 – 谁? |
[40:12] | We don’t even know where we’re going. | 我们都不知道要去哪儿 |
[40:16] | Just, just tie him up. Just tie him up. | 就把他拴上 拴上 |
[40:19] | I just gotta get in this guy’s then we can go. | 我们拿了钱就走 |
[40:23] | It’s under the couch. Let’s just get it and go. | 就在沙发下面 我们拿了就走 |
[40:26] | – You have the key? – It’s, it’s right here. | – 你有钥匙? – 有 就这个 |
[40:35] | We’re just gonna get it and then go. | 我们拿了钱就走 |
[40:37] | In and out. | 拿了就走 |
[40:48] | Just close the door. | 把门关上 |
[40:55] | Charlie, stay quiet. | 查理 别出声 |
[40:58] | Just gotta get it and go. | 拿了钱就走 |
[40:59] | Keep quiet. Stay quiet. | 别出声 老实点 |
[41:08] | Shut that dog up! | 别让你的狗叫 |
[41:19] | Fuck ya’ll doing in here? | 你们他妈在干什么? |
[41:21] | – Nothing. – What you two doing in here? | – 没什么 – 你们俩在干什么? |
[41:24] | What’s going on in there? | 怎么了? |
[41:32] | Charlie, stop! Charlie, stop! | 查理 别叫了 查理 别叫 |
[41:37] | Get this motherfucker. Shut this dog. You hearing me, man? | 让你的狗松开 别他妈叫了 你听见没? |
[41:40] | – Charlie, stop! Charlie, stop! – Piece of shit! | – 查理 松开 查理 松开 – 狗东西 |
[41:42] | Stop that! | 住手 |
[42:06] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[42:11] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[42:14] | Vinny! | 文尼 |
[42:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:30] | Hello? | 是谁? |
[42:32] | Sounds like your baby’s crying. | 好像听到孩子在哭 |
[42:37] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[42:39] | What’s the problem? | 有什么关系? |
[42:41] | She doesn’t like her new medication? | 她不喜欢她的新药? |
[42:43] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[42:45] | When your husband gets home tonight… | 你丈夫今晚回家的时候 |
[42:47] | ask him about two murders in 1986. | 问他1986年的两起谋杀案是怎么回事 |
[43:00] | It’s okay. It’s okay. Here, it’s okay. | 好了 好了 没事儿了 |
[43:04] | I’m not… Keep your feet up. | 我没有… 站著 |
[43:17] | Precinct 118. | 118警队 |
[43:18] | Officer White, please. | 请接怀特警官 谢谢 |
[43:19] | Sure. Hold on. | 请稍等 |
[43:22] | White! You got a call on line one. | 怀特 一号线有你的电话 |
[43:24] | This came for you, too. | 这个也是给你的 |
[43:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:29] | Hello? | 你好? |
[43:30] | Jonathan, I just got a weird call. | 乔纳森 我接了一个奇怪的电话 |
[43:31] | What? | 什么? |
[43:32] | It was really fucked up. | 太缺德了 |
[43:34] | Kerry, I can’t hear you. Is Charlie all right? | 凯莉 我听不清 查理还好吗? |
[43:37] | Where are you? I need you to come home. | 你在哪儿?我要你回家 |
[43:39] | No, I can’t hear you. | 不行 我听不清 |
[43:43] | I got a really weird call and I need you. | 我接了一个奇怪的电话 我需要你 |
[43:48] | I’m gonna call you back from my cell outside. | 我一会儿出去用手机给你打 |
[43:54] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 |
[43:58] | What the fuck are you calling? Are you kidding me? | 你在说什么屁话?你在逗我玩儿吗? |
[44:01] | I’m telling you need to shut the fuck up… | 我告诉你闭上你的波多黎各破嘴 |
[44:03] | you fucking Puerto Rican piece of shit. It’s fine. | 行了 |
[44:06] | – I’m Dominican, motherfucker. | 我是多美尼加人 王八蛋 |
[44:07] | – I’m sorry, he’s Dominican! | 对不起 他是多美尼加人 |
[44:09] | You don’t want this, man. Get the fuck down. | 你不会想这样的 老兄 把枪放下 |
[44:11] | – I don’t want this. I don’t want this! – Put it down. | – 我不想这样 我不想这样 – 把枪放下 |
[44:13] | – Put it down, right fucking now. – This motherfucker though. | – 把枪放下 马上 – 这家伙还真有种 |
[44:15] | Relax. I swear to God, I’m gonna put one in your head! | 别紧张 我向上帝发誓 我会开枪 |
[44:17] | He’s calling it like bullshit. | 他他妈不说人话 |
[44:18] | – Just put that gun down. Put it down. – I don’t wanna do this! | – 把枪放下 放下 – 我不想这样 |
[44:20] | I’m gonna put a fucking bullet right in your head. | 我会朝你的脑袋开枪 |
[44:23] | – Relax! – I don’t want this! | – 没事 – 我不想这样 |
[44:27] | – I’m just trying to live. – Come on. | – 我只是要活下去 – 好了 |
[44:29] | I don’t want this. I don’t want this. I don’t want this. | 我不想这样 不想这样 不想这样 |
[44:34] | Take him in the fucking bathroom! | 把他带到厕所去 |
[44:39] | What the fuck is going on? | 这他妈怎么了? |
[44:41] | Motherfucker took my fucking gun! | 王八蛋抢了我的枪 |
[44:43] | So what are you’re bringing him to the bathroom? | 那你就要把他带到厕所去? |
[44:44] | We are in the fucking ’80s? | 我们是在八十年代吗? |
[44:47] | Cameras all over the place here. | 到处都是摄像头 |
[44:49] | What’s the matter with you? Get this piece of shit up. | 你怎么回事?把他拉起来 |
[44:52] | Bring him over to the desk, rear cuff him. | 把他带到桌子那 上背铐 |
[44:59] | People wonder why we pump 40 bullets | 有人会想知道为什么我们把四十颗子弹 |
[45:01] | in these fuckers. | 射进这个混蛋身体里 |
[45:03] | Forty one! | 四十一 |
[45:09] | I got half the city watching my every fucking move… | 半个城市的人都在盯著我的一举一动 |
[45:12] | and this asshole can’t control himself in his own precinct. | 然而这个蠢货在自己的地盘 都掌控不了局面 |
[45:16] | Look at him. | 看他 |
[45:18] | Look at him. He thinks it’s funny. | 看他 他还觉得很有趣 |
[45:21] | – I think it’s funny. – Look at him. | – 我就是觉得有趣 – 看他 |
[45:24] | Yeah, he’s laughing. It’s like you’re retarded. | 还在笑 你像个智障一样 |
[45:29] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈不敢相信 |
[45:42] | Let me ask you something, Jonathan. | 我问你 乔纳森 |
[45:44] | When you were out there… | 你在外面的时候 |
[45:47] | did you feel like shooting that piece of shit Puerto Rican? | 你是要向那个波多黎各人开枪吗? |
[45:50] | Putting two in his head? | 朝他脑袋开两枪? |
[45:53] | – Probably not the best idea. – Why? Why is that? | – 可能不是好办法 – 为什么?怎么这么说? |
[45:59] | We’d have your back. It’s important that you know that. | 我们是一伙的 你知道这很重要 |
[46:05] | It’s important that you understand… | 你知道这一点很重要 |
[46:06] | that that’s not going above and beyond the call of duty. | 大大高于责任 |
[46:11] | It’s doing your job. | 就是你的工作 |
[46:13] | It’s our job. | 我们的工作 |
[46:15] | It’s what we do. | 我们就是干这个的 |
[46:21] | – Okay. Answer that. – Sorry. | – 好了 接电话 – 抱歉 |
[46:24] | You take the night off. You saved a cop’s life today. | 回去好好休息 你救了一个警察 |
[46:29] | Even if he is an asshole. | 即使他是个混蛋 |
[46:43] | Kerry? | 凯莉? |
[46:45] | Why aren’t you answering your phone? I got a call. | 为什么不接电话?我接了个电话 |
[46:50] | He told me to ask you about two murders in 1986. | 他让我问你1986年的两桩谋杀案 |
[46:55] | What the fuck is going on, Johnny? | 到底是怎么回事 乔尼? |
[47:16] | They don’t know anything, Jim. | 他们不会知道 吉姆 |
[47:18] | They don’t know nothing about this. | 不可能知道 |
[47:26] | This is life. | 这就是生活 |
[47:28] | Everything you, you want or care about in this world… | 任何事 这个世界上任何你想要 或者你在乎的 |
[47:30] | it ends up nowhere, right? | 都会毫无结果 是吧? |
[47:37] | My mom says she’s gonna put me back in the hospital. | 我妈妈说他要把我送回医院 |
[47:41] | It’s like they’re always trying to get rid of me or something. | 好像他们一直都在想办法摆脱我 |
[47:47] | But when I get out, I’m gonna get a job. | 但是当我出来了 我就要找一份工作 |
[47:52] | I’m gonna get enough money to get an apartment… | 我要赚足够的钱租一间房子 |
[47:55] | and we’re gonna be okay. | 那样我们就好了 |
[47:59] | You’re gonna be okay, Milk. | 你会没事的 小白 |
[48:02] | As long as we don’t say nothing. | 只要我们什么都不说 |
[48:05] | And I never will. | 我绝不会说出来 |
[48:08] | I never will. | 绝不 |
[48:11] | Vinny. | 文尼 |
[48:53] | Hello? | 是谁? |
[48:55] | Ms. Carter? I was friends with Vincent a long time ago. | 卡特夫人?我是文森特一个老朋友 |
[49:01] | I lived downstairs. Milk. | 我住在楼下 小白 |
[49:12] | I was here to see Vinny. | 我来这里找文尼 |
[49:15] | Jonathan! It’s so nice to see you. Look at you. | 乔纳森!见到你太好了 看看你 |
[49:19] | You look like you’re doing well with yourself. | 你好像混的还不错 |
[49:22] | Vicky? | 维姬? |
[49:26] | – You here for Vinny? – Yes, is he here? | – 你是来找文尼的吗? – 是的 他在吗? |
[49:30] | Vincent’s not the same boy you knew. | 文森特跟你以前认识的不一样了 |
[49:33] | He is still my boy, but he’s not the one you knew. | 他还是我的儿子 但是他跟以前不一样了 |
[49:39] | I’m just gonna check up on the roof real quick. | 我去顶楼看看马上就下来 |
[49:41] | Jonathan, please don’t go up there. | 乔纳森 请你别上去 |
[49:43] | The past bothers Vincent a lot. | 以前的事情够他烦了 |
[49:49] | Jonathan, please! | 乔纳森 求你了 |
[50:20] | Hey, Vinny. | 文尼 |
[50:25] | Hey man. | 兄弟 |
[50:35] | It’s me… | 是我 |
[50:38] | It’s Jonathan. | 我是乔纳森 |
[50:43] | Milk. My man, Milk. | 小白 好兄弟 小白 |
[50:49] | Milk, my little man. | 小白 我的小兄弟 |
[50:55] | What’s up, Milk? | 最近怎么样 小白? |
[51:01] | Been a long time. | 好久不见了 |
[51:09] | Yes, Milk. | 是啊 小白 |
[51:22] | Someone’s calling my house, Vinny. | 有人给我家打电话 文尼 |
[51:28] | Someone’s calling my house. | 有人给我家打电话 |
[51:35] | Yeah, he’s talking to my wife. | 他告诉我妻子 |
[51:45] | He’s calling my… | 他说 |
[51:50] | I always knew you was gonna be good. | 我就知道你会有出息 |
[51:54] | I always knew it. | 我就知道 |
[51:59] | I always knew it. | 我一直都知道 |
[52:00] | – I know, man, but you got… | 我知道 兄弟 但你… |
[52:02] | – I think I should go. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[52:04] | If you’re writing letters, you gotta listen. | 如果是你写的信 你听著 |
[52:05] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没听我说 |
[52:06] | If you’re writing these letters you’ll destroy our lives. You hear me? | 如果是你写的信 你会毁了我们的生活的 你听见了吗? |
[52:09] | Enough. | 够了 |
[52:12] | Enough. | 够了 |
[52:36] | Hello? | 是谁? |
[52:39] | Yeah, I’m on my way. | 是 我在路上 |
[52:42] | No, I’m coming home now. | 没 我马上就到家了 |
[52:46] | All right. | 好 |
[52:47] | 下一封信 1986年谋杀案中 一个警察的名字就会出现在封面上 | |
[54:10] | What part of our conversation… | 我们的哪段谈话 |
[54:12] | made you take another two hours to get home? | 让你又晚回来两个小时? |
[54:14] | – Did he call back? – I am asking you a question. | – 他又打电话来了吗? – 我问你呢 |
[54:16] | Did he call back? Kerry, I love you. | 他又打了吗?凯莉 我爱你 |
[54:17] | – I’m asking you a fucking question! – Shut the fuck up, man! | – 我他妈问你呢 – 别他妈说了 伙计 |
[54:19] | You just can’t fucking talk to me right now! | 我现在不想跟你说 |
[54:21] | I love you Kerry, so just stop. Stop, all right? | 我爱你 凯莉 别说了 别说了 行吗? |
[54:22] | Don’t tell me you love me. Don’t tell me that. | 别说你爱我 别扯了 |
[54:24] | Why don’t you look at me? | 为什么你不敢看我? |
[54:25] | Why don’t you fucking look at me? Look at me! | 你他妈为什么不看我? 看著我 |
[54:30] | Look at me! | 看著我 |
[54:31] | Look at me! Stop staring at the sink! You look at me! | 看著我!别盯著水槽 你看我 |
[54:35] | You look at me! | 你看著我 |
[54:45] | My God! | 我的天 |
[54:48] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[54:56] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[55:52] | I never… | 我没… |
[55:54] | I never told anyone else. | 我谁也没告诉 |
[55:59] | I didn’t. I never told. | 我没说 从来没说 |
[56:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:15] | I’ll never tell anyone. | 我谁也没说 |
[56:22] | Okay, here he is. | 好了 他回来了 |
[56:26] | Look who’s here. Detective Stanford. | 看谁来了 斯坦福探长 |
[56:29] | He’s gonna ask you some questions. | 他有事情问你 |
[56:31] | – Hey, Jonathan. – All right? | – 你好 乔纳森 – 好吧? |
[56:33] | Okay, Mrs. White. | 好了 怀特夫人 |
[56:34] | I’m going to the store. I’ll see you later. | 我要去市场了 一会儿见 |
[56:36] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[56:41] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[56:43] | Why don’t you just sit down? | 为什么不坐? |
[56:46] | Your grandmother told me about your dog. I just heard about it. | 你奶奶告诉我你的狗的事 我刚刚知道 |
[56:50] | I’m so sorry. It’s just awful. | 很遗憾 太糟糕了 |
[56:55] | Nothing quite as painful in this world as that. | 这个世界没有什么比那种事情更糟了 |
[57:01] | Dog’s name was Charlie, right? | 狗的名字是查理 对吗? |
[57:07] | You know, Jonathan, I don’t apologize about things… | 你知道 乔纳森 我不是来道歉… |
[57:10] | but I have to say I shouldn’t have paraded you around here, like I did. | 但是我要说我不该在这让你难堪 |
[57:17] | That was, it wasn’t right. You see… | 那样不好 你知道… |
[57:24] | when your father died… | 当你父亲去世的时候… |
[57:32] | I had an obligation. You understand? | 我有了一份责任 你懂吗? |
[57:36] | It wasn’t like we worked in a department store together… | 不像我们一起在百货商店… |
[57:40] | or a bakery shop or something. We were partners. | 或者是面包店还是什么 我们是搭档 |
[57:44] | And when you’re partners, you’re family… | 当你们称谓搭档之后 就像你跟你奶奶一样 |
[57:48] | like you are with your grandmother. | 是一家人了 |
[57:56] | I got two dead bodies on my hands, Jonathan. | 我手上有两桩命案 乔纳森 |
[58:01] | Now, that’s a lot. | 现在 很严重 |
[58:03] | I got barking dogs, people looking through peepholes… | 我知道狗叫 有人透过窥视孔看到… |
[58:09] | drug talk about Hanky. And it’s all leading me… | 汉基吸毒的传闻 这都让我联想到 |
[58:15] | to this. | 这个 |
[58:16] | To this. | 这个 |
[58:18] | To this. | 这个 |
[58:19] | To this. | 这个 |
[58:29] | You know the severity of which I’m talking about here. | 你知道我跟你说事情的严重性 |
[58:33] | I want you to answer me. | 我要你回答我 |
[58:41] | These buildings are full of secrets, Milk. | 这些房子里都是秘密 小白 |
[58:45] | They’re full of things people shouldn’t be doing. | 都是人们不应该做的事情 |
[58:49] | Mrs. Carter, up on the sixth floor… | 卡特夫人 楼上六楼的… |
[58:51] | she’s telling me Little Vinny’s hearing voices again. | 她告诉我小文尼又听到什么了 |
[58:56] | What I’m gonna do with that? | 我该怎么办? |
[58:58] | I gotta worry about my own. I can’t save the world. | 我应该担心我自己 我并不能拯救世界 |
[59:01] | This ain’t a fucking Superman outfit I’m wearing. | 我穿的不是超人外套 |
[59:14] | I’ve got two worthless pieces of over 21-year-old garbage that are dead. | 有两个不值一文的烂仔死了 |
[59:23] | No one cares. | 没人在乎 |
[59:25] | Not a single fucking person. | 一个都没有 |
[59:30] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[59:33] | Case is closed. | 结案 |
[59:36] | I closed it. | 我结案了 |
[59:39] | So you can go live your long life. | 所以你去好好过你的日子 |
[59:44] | Next time we meet though… | 下一次再见面… |
[59:48] | you’ll be a man like I am. | 你就会成为一个像我一样的男人 |
[59:53] | And a man has to learn to live with shit. | 一个学著圆滑生存的男人 |
[1:00:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:00:39] | I noticed you got a rental. | 我发现你收到一份租金 |
[1:00:43] | Come here, we need to talk. Come on in. | 过来 我们谈谈 快进来 |
[1:00:48] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:00:55] | It’s funny. Whoever’s writing these bullshit letters… | 有意思的是 某人写的这封信… … |
[1:01:00] | seems to be interested in everyone, except the actual fucking killers. | 好像对每个人都感兴趣 除了本来的杀手 |
[1:01:10] | It’s time this shit stopped… | 该结束了 |
[1:01:12] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗? |
[1:01:22] | This next article comes out… | 接下来的一篇文章… |
[1:01:26] | naming names… | 就会指名道姓 |
[1:01:28] | all of us are fucked. | 我们大伙全完蛋 |
[1:01:31] | But you… | 但是你… |
[1:01:34] | your life’s destroyed. | 你的人生就毁了 |
[1:01:38] | Yours and your family’s. Obliterated. | 你的和你全家的 不复存在 |
[1:01:46] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[1:02:01] | This would be the place for that. | 这里正合适 |
[1:02:05] | That thing that you’re thinking there, with your gun… | 你所想的 还有你的枪… |
[1:02:10] | you ain’t wrong in it. | 你没有错 |
[1:02:14] | You’re just projecting it on the wrong people. | 你只是选错了对象 |
[1:02:22] | Sit down, Jonathan. | 坐吧 乔纳森 |
[1:02:37] | Let me tell you something, Jonathan. | 让我告诉你 乔纳森 |
[1:02:40] | All that guilt and hate… | 全部的罪恶和仇恨 |
[1:02:44] | and all that other shit you’ve got bottled up inside your fucked up head. | 加上其他的怨怼都装进了你的脑袋里 |
[1:02:52] | You’ve gotta realize what you gotta do to save your own shit. | 你已经知道怎样才能自保 |
[1:02:58] | I’m worried about a promotion, simple things. | 我担心的只是晋升 没什么大不了 |
[1:03:04] | You, this comes out… | 但是对你来说 这件事捅出去… |
[1:03:09] | I’ll see to it that your secret life is the headline… | 我会看见你的秘密 |
[1:03:13] | in the New York fucking-Times. | 在他妈的纽约时报头条上 |
[1:03:16] | And that, Milk, that’s what we’re talking about now. | 而且 小白 那就是我们正说的事 |
[1:03:55] | Ms. Bridges! Ms Bridges! | 布里奇斯夫人!布里奇斯夫人! |
[1:03:57] | Ms. Bridges! | 布里奇斯夫人 |
[1:04:11] | So, brethren have been calling. I know why you’re here. | 那么说 兄弟会给你打电话了 我知道你为什么来 |
[1:04:14] | No. I’m here on my own. | 不 我是自己来的 |
[1:04:17] | This has nothing to do with the cops. | 跟警察无关 |
[1:04:19] | This has everything to do with the cops. | 一切都跟警察有关 |
[1:04:21] | – We’re just getting a lot of pressure. – We’re? | – 我们只是压力很大 – 我们? |
[1:04:23] | Yes, we’re… | 是的 我们 |
[1:04:24] | You love that term here in America. | 你喜欢美国的这种关系 |
[1:04:26] | Makes you feel like you’re part of something, family. | 使你感觉好像是一份子 家庭的一份子 |
[1:04:32] | Everything about them will be over come Saturday. | 关于他们的一切 都会在周六有个结果 |
[1:04:51] | The kind of thing a newspaper should be breaking. | 这种事情是爆炸性新闻 |
[1:05:00] | Not a single witness questioned. Not a single suspect brought in. | 没有证人质疑 没有疑犯被捕 |
[1:05:04] | How very 1986. | 1986年啊 |
[1:05:09] | This isn’t out yet, is it? | 还没有发表 是吗? |
[1:05:11] | Saturday is gonna be a huge day. | 周六是个大日子 |
[1:05:15] | Marion had me all confused, and I kept thinking… | 马里恩使我很不解 而且我一直在想 |
[1:05:18] | he could give two damns about these letters. | 他可能会对这些信不屑一顾 |
[1:05:21] | And he’s got plainclothes following me over some articles? | 然后他穿便衣跟著我毁了稿子? |
[1:05:25] | – Look, all I’m asking is… – All you’re asking… | – 听我说 我只是问… – 你想问的… |
[1:05:27] | is exactly what your captain sent you here to ask… | 不过是你的头派你来问的 |
[1:05:30] | and I’m not even sure you know what that is. | 以至于我不知道 你是否知道是什么事 |
[1:05:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:42] | If this were a movie… | 如果这是部电影… … |
[1:05:43] | I’d say you looked like you saw a ghost, Mr. White. | 我要说你好像看见了鬼一样 怀特先生 |
[1:05:48] | Look, you can’t print this. | 听著 你不能发表 |
[1:05:52] | – Why wouldn’t I? – Please, sit down. | – 我为什么不行? – 拜托 请坐 |
[1:05:56] | Why wouldn’t I… | 为什么我不… |
[1:05:58] | Please just. | 先坐下 |
[1:06:05] | Can you give me a week? Give me a week. | 能给我一周时间吗?一周 |
[1:06:07] | Two murdered nobodies from the projects you grew up in… | 两个在你成长地方被谋杀的人 沉冤得雪 |
[1:06:10] | are about to finally get the justice they deserve after all these years. | 这是他们的公道 |
[1:06:14] | – You’re not, you’re not hearing me. – Nothing’s gonna change that. | – 你没有听我说 – 你做的都是无用功 |
[1:06:16] | You’re not hearing me. Can you please… | 你没有听我说 你能… |
[1:06:21] | Ms. Bridges, just hold one second. Just hold… | 布里奇斯女士 等一下 |
[1:06:27] | One second. Just hold on, please! | 等一下 等一下 拜托 |
[1:06:31] | Bridges, please… | 布里奇斯 求你了… |
[1:06:32] | – You can give me one week? | 你能给我一周时间吗? |
[1:06:33] | – Your father is dead, Mr. White. | 你的爸爸去世了 怀特先生 |
[1:06:35] | I’m not sorry, because I didn’t know him… | 我不遗憾 因为我不认识他… |
[1:06:37] | but his partner’s an old man now, a dirty old man… | 但是他的搭档现在是一个老头子了 恶心的老头子 |
[1:06:39] | full of dirty old man secrets… | 满身肮脏的秘密 |
[1:06:42] | I get to fuck his legacy… | 我他妈想把他留下的烂摊子… … |
[1:06:44] | and Mathers’ future in one shot. | 和马德斯的未来都毁了 |
[1:06:45] | Gives me great delight. | 让我开开心 |
[1:07:45] | Hey, Vinny. | 文尼 |
[1:08:07] | You got something you wanna say to me? | 你有什么要跟我说的吗? |
[1:08:21] | You wanna talk to me? | 你要跟我谈谈吗? |
[1:08:23] | You wanna talk to me about these letters you been writing? | 你想说说你写的这些信吗? |
[1:08:43] | I remember when you caught me up here… | 我记得你看到 |
[1:08:45] | on the roof with my mother’s boyfriend. | 我和我妈的男人在顶楼上的时候 |
[1:08:48] | You never told nobody. | 你谁也没告诉 |
[1:08:52] | Why you never told nobody? | 为什么你没说出去? |
[1:09:01] | ‘Cause you was my friend? Are you still my friend? | 因为你是我的朋友? 你还是我的朋友吗? |
[1:09:14] | When the pressures and things started to happen… | 那件事以后 |
[1:09:20] | you was the only one that came to see me in the hospital. | 你是唯一去医院看我的人 |
[1:09:26] | They made me drink all that stuff. | 他们让我喝的那个鬼东西 |
[1:09:30] | Couldn’t say my words right. Couldn’t talk. | 我话说不利索 说不出来 |
[1:09:38] | But you did talk. | 但是你能说 |
[1:09:42] | – I tried to say it. – But you did talk. | – 我是用尽全力在说 – 但是你能说 |
[1:09:46] | You did talk. | 你能说 |
[1:09:50] | You said that you weren’t gonna say nothing to nobody. | 你说过你不会跟任何人说 |
[1:09:55] | But you fucked both of our lives up in this shit, man. | 但是你因为这件事 把我们两个都毁了 |
[1:10:01] | You said you weren’t gonna tell nobody. | 你说过你不会说出去 |
[1:10:08] | I think I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[1:10:13] | I knew you would do good. | 我知道你会出息的 |
[1:10:20] | I think I’m gonna go. | 我得走了 |
[1:10:24] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:11:09] | Hello? | 是谁? |
[1:11:10] | Do I need to talk to your wife to get this done? | 我有必要把这件事 告诉你妻子做个了结吗? |
[1:11:14] | – What? – Is that I’m gonna have to do? | – 什么? – 我非要这么做吗? |
[1:11:17] | Kerry, you know where my gun is? | 凯莉 你知道我的枪在哪儿吗? |
[1:11:19] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:19] | – You know where my gun is. – I’m calling the cops, Johnny. | – 你知道我的枪在哪里 – 我打电话报警了 乔尼 |
[1:11:21] | You’re on with a fucking cop! I’m on my way. | 我就是警察 我现在就回去 |
[1:11:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:55] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[1:12:00] | No. | 嗯 |
[1:12:03] | You don’t know why people are calling about a murder… | 你不知道为什么有人说凶手 |
[1:12:05] | or why your car was totaled or what’s going on? | 还是你的车报废了还是什么? |
[1:12:09] | Because eventually you’re gonna have to know something, Jonathan. You are. | 因为根本你就知道 乔纳森 你知道 |
[1:12:14] | You are. I am talking to you! | 你知道 我在问你 |
[1:12:16] | Please, just don’t touch me right now. | 现在别碰我 |
[1:12:22] | I just wanted to give us a normal life. | 我只是想过正常的生活 |
[1:12:25] | I just wanted to give us a normal life. | 正常的生活 |
[1:12:30] | – He said it’s all. – What does that mean? | – 他都说了 – 什么意思? |
[1:12:37] | It means I don’t know what to do about this. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:12:41] | I have no idea what to do about this. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:12:45] | It comes out next week. | 下周就出版了 |
[1:12:51] | I killed those people, Ker. | 我杀了这些人 凯莉 |
[1:13:00] | I killed the people those letters are talking about. | 那些信说了我杀人的事情 |
[1:13:05] | I killed both of those people. | 我杀了那两个人 |
[1:13:13] | Charlie? Shit. Charlie! | 查理?该死 查理 |
[1:13:18] | Char… | 查 |
[1:13:22] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:13:26] | Okay, darling. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[1:13:28] | – I’ll the ambulance. – She’s fine. Let her sleep it off. | – 我叫救护车 – 她没事 让她接著睡 |
[1:13:31] | It’s okay, it’s okay. It’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 好了 宝贝儿 好了 |
[1:13:37] | Mama’s here. Mama’s here. | 妈妈在这 妈妈在这 |
[1:13:40] | Mama’s here. | 妈妈在这 |
[1:13:43] | Mama’s here. | 妈妈在这 |
[1:14:01] | So as it’s coming in last night at approximately 7:45 local… | 大约昨晚七点四十五分 |
[1:14:04] | writer and columnist for The Queens Gazette, Lauren Bridges… | 皇后区公报的撰稿人和专栏记者 劳伦·布里奇斯 |
[1:14:07] | was gunned down execution style… | 在皇后区阿斯托里亚街31号 她的寓所门前 |
[1:14:10] | at the foot of her office on 31st Street in Astoria, Queens. | 被处决式枪杀 |
[1:14:14] | Witnesses say… | 目击者说… … |
[1:14:15] | one man in a black ski mask was last seen running right here… | 最后看见一名 带滑雪面罩的男子从此离开 |
[1:14:18] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:14:22] | That’s the woman from the paper. | 那是报纸上那个女人 |
[1:14:26] | She was killed, Jonathan. | 她被杀了 乔纳森 |
[1:14:34] | – Hello? – Prudenti’s outside. | – 是谁? – 普鲁丹提在外面 |
[1:14:39] | You’ll take a drive. | 你要走一趟 |
[1:14:40] | You fuck with my family, | 你毁了我的家庭 |
[1:14:41] | I swear I’ll kill you. I don’t care who you are. | 我发誓我会杀死你 我不在乎你是谁 |
[1:14:43] | You’re watching the news right now. You know how serious I am. | 你刚刚看到新闻了 你知道我是认真的 |
[1:14:47] | Now get in his fucking car and go. | 现在你他妈上他的车走 |
[1:15:03] | I’m taking my own car. | 我自己开车 |
[1:15:07] | You got it. | 行 |
[1:15:30] | It’s fucked up about that dyke. | 那个娘们儿挂了 |
[1:15:34] | Fuck her though. | 去她的吧 |
[1:16:07] | Let’s swing it right there. | 这里转弯 |
[1:16:15] | – Where? – Pull up. | – 哪儿? – 停 |
[1:16:20] | All right. Here. | 好的 就这里 |
[1:16:54] | Go ahead. | 走 |
[1:17:08] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[1:17:29] | – Fuck you want from me? – Okay. Come on. | – 你他妈想要什么? – 没事 过来 |
[1:17:37] | Have a seat over here. | 找个地方坐吧 |
[1:17:42] | Tommy, close the door. Come on. Sit down. | 汤米 关门 过来 坐 |
[1:17:56] | All right, how about I sit first. Have a seat. | 那好吧 我先坐 坐吧 |
[1:18:13] | Love fades. Did you ever hear that expression? | 感情变淡 你听过那种说法吗? |
[1:18:18] | Less than a year ago… | 不到一年之前… |
[1:18:19] | we lost almost 400 fellow, officers and firemen… | 我们损失了差不多400名兄弟 警官和消防员 |
[1:18:22] | and people are already getting tired of saying thank you. | 而且人们已经厌烦说感谢了 |
[1:18:26] | It’s a tough city. | 这是个强悍的城市 |
[1:18:28] | These are photographs of you and Lauren Bridges | 这些照片是你和劳伦·布里奇斯 |
[1:18:30] | at Mike’s Diner… | 在麦克的餐馆拍的… |
[1:18:32] | seven p. M… | 晚上七点… |
[1:18:34] | the night that she was murdered. Last night. | 她被谋杀的当晚 昨晚 |
[1:18:39] | Those pictures could cause you a lot of problems, I imagine. | 我想 这些照片会 给你带来很多的麻烦 |
[1:18:42] | – You killed her. – Jonathan… | – 你杀了她 – 乔纳森 |
[1:18:46] | – Sit down. – Easy. Go easy. | – 坐 – 放松 别紧张 |
[1:18:48] | Thomas put it away. | 托马斯收起来 |
[1:18:51] | – Put it away now. – That’s okay. Just go sit over there. | – 收起来 – 没事 坐 |
[1:18:54] | – What’s going on? – Everything’s okay. | – 怎么回事? – 放心吧 |
[1:18:57] | Just do what he says. Just relax. | 照他说的做 放轻松 |
[1:19:00] | Jonathan, you don’t recognize me? | 乔纳森 你不记得我了吗? |
[1:19:06] | – Yeah, I recognize you. – That’s good. | – 没有 我记得你 – 那就好 |
[1:19:09] | I’m glad to hear that. Sit down. | 我很高兴 坐下 |
[1:19:13] | Sit. We’re gonna talk. | 坐下 我们谈谈 |
[1:19:15] | You have to excuse my godson Marion. | 你要原谅我的教子马里恩 |
[1:19:17] | He has a tendency to draw things out. | 他会说清楚 |
[1:19:26] | Last I saw you, you were a boy. | 上次见你 你还是个孩子 |
[1:19:29] | I was a man. | 我还正当年 |
[1:19:32] | Look at me now. | 现在看看我 |
[1:19:39] | Jonathan, shouldn’t be concerned about this. | 乔纳森 不要计较这个了 |
[1:19:44] | This is family matters, it’s between all of us. | 这是家族内部事务 我们自己的事 |
[1:19:47] | You’re here because, in 1986. | 你来这是因为 1986年 |
[1:19:49] | You and your friend Vincent Carter… | 你和你的朋友文森特·卡特… |
[1:19:51] | killed the two men referred to in this bitch’s articles. | 杀了两个人的事情 出现在这个贱人的文章里 |
[1:19:54] | They were no good. | 他们不是好人 |
[1:19:56] | This is a family, Jonathan… | 这是一个家族 乔纳森… |
[1:19:58] | that you passed your civil service test to rejoin. | 你通过了公职考试 重新加入了我们 |
[1:20:00] | Listen, I knew your godfather. | 听著 我认识你的教父 |
[1:20:02] | No, I know you did. He was your dad’s partner. | 不 我知道你认识 他是你爸爸的搭档 |
[1:20:05] | And, as you can see now, he’s an old man. | 而且 如你所见 他老了 |
[1:20:07] | Stop talking about me like I was not here. | 当我不在这 别说我 |
[1:20:10] | Stop talking about me like I’m not in the fucking room! | 别说我 就他妈当我不在这房间里 |
[1:20:18] | After all these years, none of us were gonna allow… | 过了这么多年 我们不允许 |
[1:20:20] | the good names of our family to go down… | 这么多年积累的声誉受损 |
[1:20:23] | because he did what was right for two ungrateful punk murderers… | 因为他对两个忘恩负义的流氓 所做的一切没什么不对 |
[1:20:28] | especially on the verge of his retirement. | 尤其在他退休前夕 |
[1:20:30] | – You mean on your inauguration? – I did what I had to do. | – 你是说在你的就职典礼? – 我只是做了我该做的 |
[1:20:33] | I did it for you and I did it for your father. | 我这么做是为了你和你爸爸 |
[1:20:35] | That’s who I did it for. I had to do it. | 为了你们 我不得不下手 |
[1:20:38] | Bridges first told me about the letters, I could give a shit. | 布里奇斯先告诉我那封信的事情 我没在乎 |
[1:20:41] | – But then they just kept on coming. – They just kept coming. | – 但是之后纷至沓来 – 纷至沓来 |
[1:20:43] | We knew it either had to be you or that other piece of garbage. | 我们知道涉及到你 还有其他的人渣 |
[1:20:46] | – But it didn’t make any sense to us. – That’s right. | – 但这跟我们没关系 – 嗯 |
[1:20:49] | You’d gotten away with it. | 你要从此事上脱身 |
[1:20:51] | So we figured you were just suffering from a guilty conscience. | 因此我们觉察你良心有愧 |
[1:20:54] | – We thought you were a fucking moron. – So we brought you back. | – 我们觉得你是个白痴 – 于是我们把你带回来了 |
[1:20:57] | Turns out you didn’t have any conscience at all. | 证明你根本没有错 |
[1:20:59] | All the while it was your brain-damaged friend with the desire to talk… | 都是你那脑子有问题的朋友 告解般说出来的 |
[1:21:04] | to confess, to write the letters… | 写出来 |
[1:21:07] | to be a fucking retard. | 他妈的白痴 |
[1:21:09] | But you were a good kid, Jonathan. | 但你是个好孩子 乔纳森 |
[1:21:11] | So, let us take care of this here. Let us do it. | 所以 我们把这事处理好 一起来 |
[1:21:16] | – I’ve got a family. – Of course you got a family. | – 我还有我的家庭 – 当然你有你的家庭 |
[1:21:21] | This is what you’ve gotta do. | 必须由你来做 |
[1:21:24] | – Listen to him. – He’s listening. | – 听他的 – 他听著呢 |
[1:21:26] | Just listen to him, Jonathan. | 听他的就好 乔纳森 |
[1:21:28] | You’re gonna get back in your car now… | 现在你回去你的车上 |
[1:21:31] | and you’re gonna drive home to your daughter, Charlotte. | 然后回家去见你的女儿 夏洛特 |
[1:21:35] | And, on that long drive home, | 再然后 在你回家的路上 |
[1:21:37] | you’re gonna think about her pretty face… | 你想想她可爱的小脸儿… |
[1:21:40] | your beautiful wife, and your nice life out there on the island. | 你美丽的妻子 还有你们在岛上的美满生活 |
[1:21:45] | And after you get there, you’re gonna think how lucky you are… | 在你到家之后 |
[1:21:49] | to have half the 118 working overtime… | 你会用在118警队 一半的加班时间 |
[1:21:52] | to ensure that nobody finds out… | 来感慨没人知道 |
[1:21:55] | that you’re a cold-blooded killer. | 你是个冷血杀手有多么幸运 |
[1:21:58] | – I’m not no murderer. – You’re a murderer, Jonathan. | – 我不是凶手 – 你就是 乔纳森 |
[1:22:02] | Jonathan, you get back here, it’ll be like it never happened. | 乔纳森 你来到这里 就跟没来过一样 |
[1:22:05] | You’ll get a transfer back to the land… | 你会被调回来 |
[1:22:07] | where DUIs are your biggest concern. | 处理酒驾就是你最大的任务 |
[1:22:10] | Here in Queens, they’ll be a tiny blurb in a little paper… | 在皇后区 他们马上就会 在小报上大肆报道成 |
[1:22:14] | about a crazed fan… | 一个狂热的仰慕者 |
[1:22:15] | who wrote letters to a lonely woman. | 给一个孤独的女人写信 |
[1:22:19] | Killed her and then he takes his own life. | 杀了她然后结束了自己的生命 |
[1:22:25] | And life will go on. | 然后一切照旧 |
[1:22:27] | The life you never dreamed you’d have. | 你梦想的生活 |
[1:22:31] | Got it? | 好吗? |
[1:22:33] | – It’s gonna be okay then. – Good. | – 然后就没事了 – 好 |
[1:22:36] | It’ll be okay, Jonathan. | 没事的 乔纳森 |
[1:22:39] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:22:41] | You’re okay, Jonathan. | 你没事的 乔纳森 |
[1:23:27] | Here in Queens, there’ll be a tiny blurb in a little paper… | 在皇后区 他们马上就会 在小报上大肆报道成 |
[1:23:31] | about a crazed fan… | 一个狂热的仰慕者 |
[1:23:32] | who wrote letters to a lonely woman. | 给一个孤独的女人写信 |
[1:23:40] | He killed her… | 他杀了她… |
[1:23:43] | and then, he takes his own life. | 然后 结束了自己的生命 |
[1:23:47] | You’re the, only fucking person in this whole world I can trust, Milk. | 你是这个世界上 我唯一能相信的 小白 |
[1:23:51] | I hate it here. | 我恨这里 |
[1:23:52] | I hate it here so fucking much. | 我他妈恨死这里了 |
[1:23:58] | Vinny? | 文尼? |
[1:23:59] | I never told. Never. | 我从来没说过 从来 |
[1:24:13] | Whatever you and your little friend did, Milk… | 你和你的小朋友做的 小白 |
[1:24:19] | whatever it was… | 不论是什么 |
[1:24:22] | I could give two shits. | 我都不会追究 |
[1:24:27] | You’re gonna have to learn to deal with it… | 你要学著如何排解 |
[1:24:30] | live with it… | 消化 |
[1:24:34] | however you do. | 你的曾经 |
[1:24:38] | Remember… | 记住 |
[1:24:42] | this is the last time we meet… | 这是我们以男人和男孩的身份 |
[1:24:47] | as man and child. | 最后一次见面 |
[1:24:49] | Vinny? | 文尼? |
[1:24:51] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:24:55] | And a man… | 一个男人 |
[1:24:59] | has to learn… | 要学会 |
[1:25:02] | to live… | 肮脏的 |
[1:25:08] | with shit. | 活下去 |
[1:25:09] | Vinny! | 文尼 |
[1:25:15] | No, no! Jonathan! | 不 不!乔纳森! |
[1:25:17] | Stupid motherfucker! Jonathan. | 笨蛋王八蛋!乔纳森! |
[1:25:19] | – We told you to go home! – Get a hold of yourself! | – 我们告诉你回家 – 冷静 |
[1:25:21] | You, come here. | 你 过来 |
[1:25:22] | Come here! Retard! | 过来 白痴 |
[1:25:23] | Stop! | 住手! |
[1:25:24] | Get a hold of yourself! | 你给我冷静点 |
[1:25:26] | Get the fuck off me! | 你他妈滚开 |
[1:25:27] | Back the fuck off. | 躲开 |
[1:25:28] | You gonna shoot me now? | 你现在要杀我了吗? |
[1:25:29] | Back the fuck off. | 躲开 |
[1:25:31] | – He didn’t kill nobody! – You stay the fuck down! | – 他没杀人 – 你别动 |
[1:25:34] | Stay down! | 别动 |
[1:25:36] | He ruined your life! | 他毁了你的生活 |
[1:25:38] | Now, you’re gonna take this gun and you’re gonna shoot him in his head. | 现在你拿著这把枪杀了他 |
[1:25:41] | Stay fucking down! | 别他妈动 |
[1:25:44] | Take his fucking gun and shoot him! Shut the fuck up! | 开枪打死他!你他妈闭嘴! |
[1:25:47] | He ruined your life. Do you hear me? | 他毁了你的生活 你听见了吗? |
[1:25:49] | He ruined your fucking life. | 他毁了你的生活 |
[1:25:51] | – He didn’t kill anybody! – You both did! Forget it! | – 他没杀人 – 你们两个杀的 别说了 |
[1:25:54] | Shoot him! | 杀了他 |
[1:26:00] | My God. | 我的天啊! |
[1:26:04] | No! | 不 |
[1:26:14] | Vinny | 文尼 |
[1:26:32] | Another step, I end it. | 再向前一步 我就开枪 |
[1:26:36] | I end it. | 我就开枪 |
[1:26:44] | You go now. You keep going. | 你走吧 你走你的 |
[1:26:50] | You go, you keep going. | 你走吧 你走你的 |
[1:26:53] | Keep going. Let him go. Let him go! | 走吧 让他走 让他走! |
[1:26:57] | You can hate me all you want, Jonathan! | 随便你怎么恨我 乔纳森 |
[1:27:01] | All you want! | 随便你 |
[1:27:03] | But you’re a free man now! | 但是现在你自由了 |
[1:27:07] | You’re a free man! | 你没事儿了 |
[1:27:28] | Milk. | 小白 |
[1:27:32] | Milk… | 小白 |
[1:27:36] | – Never told nobody. – I know, I know. | – 不要告诉别人 – 我知道 我知道 |
[1:27:41] | Never told nobody. | 不要告诉别人 |
[1:27:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:27:46] | – It’s okay. It’s okay, Vinny. – Milk… | – 没事了 没事了 文尼 – 小白… |
[1:28:10] | Jonathan White. | 乔纳森·怀特 |
[1:28:15] | I never meant for this to hurt you. | 我从未打算伤害你 |
[1:28:19] | Or Vinny. | 还是文尼 |
[1:28:22] | Or anyone. | 还是什么人 |
[1:28:25] | It was always them. | 一直都是他们 |
[1:28:31] | In the end, we matter. | 到了最后 都是我们的事儿 |
[1:28:37] | And now, one of them is dead and the other… | 现在 一个死了另一个… |
[1:28:45] | No one cares about a foolish old man. | 没人会在乎一个老傻子 |
[1:28:51] | Funny how things work out. | 竟然是这样的结局 |
[1:28:57] | This will be my last letter. | 这会是我最后一封信 |
[1:29:01] | Go live your life. | 过你的小日子吧 |
[1:29:05] | You’re free to do that. | 随便你享受 |
[1:29:09] | Free to forget. | 随便你忘记 |
[1:29:12] | Vicky. | 维姬 |