时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | Mr. Soprano? | 索波诺先生? |
[02:14] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[02:45] | My understanding from Dr. Cusamano, your physician… | 我从库沙马诺医师那里得知 你的家庭医师… |
[02:49] | …is that you collapsed. | 说你崩溃了 |
[02:51] | Possibly a panic attack? You were unable to breathe? | 是不是恐慌症发作? 你呼吸困难? |
[02:55] | They said it was a panic attack. | 他们说是恐慌症发作 |
[02:58] | The blood and neurological work came back negative. | 血液和神经系统检查是呈现阴性 |
[03:03] | And they sent me here. | 所以他们叫我来這 |
[03:05] | You don’t agree that you had a panic attack? | 你不认为自己有恐慌症? |
[03:11] | How are you feeling now? | 你现在觉得如何? |
[03:13] | Good. | 还不错 |
[03:14] | Fine. Back at work. | 我觉得很好 一切正常 |
[03:18] | What line of work are you in? | 你是做哪一行的? |
[03:20] | Waste management consultant. | 废弃物处理顾问 |
[03:30] | It’s impossible for me to talk to a psychiatrist. | 我真的没办法跟心理医生谈 |
[03:34] | Any thoughts at all on why you blacked out? | 你有没有想过 自己为什么会不省人事? |
[03:39] | I don’t know. Stress, maybe. | 不知道 大概是压力太大吧 |
[03:44] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[03:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:55] | The morning I got sick, I’d been thinking. | 我病倒的那天早上还在想 |
[04:01] | It’s good to be in something from the ground floor. | 从一开始就参与的 那种感觉挺不错 |
[04:04] | And I came too late for that, I know. | 现在说这个已经来不及了 我知道 |
[04:07] | But lately, I’m getting the feeling that I came in at the end. | 但最近我常常觉得 我搭的这班是末班车 |
[04:11] | The best is over. | 仿佛全盛时期早就过了 |
[04:13] | Many Americans, I think, feel that way. | 美国很多人都跟你有同感 |
[04:18] | I think about my father. | 我在想关于我的父亲 |
[04:19] | He never reached the heights like me. | 他的成就根本不及我 |
[04:22] | In a lot of ways he had it better. | 但他却过得比我快乐 |
[04:24] | He had his people, they had their standards, they had pride. | 他有一票忠心耿耿的好友 他们做事有原则 有人格 |
[04:29] | Today, what do we got? | 今天 我们得到了什么? |
[04:35] | Did you have these feelings of loss more acutely before you collapsed? | 你崩溃之前是不是常常 强烈感受到这种失落感? |
[04:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:00] | A couple months before, these two ducks landed in my pool. | 几个月前有两只野鸭 在我家游泳池落脚 |
[05:04] | It was amazing. They’re from Canada, and it was mating season. | 真的是太奇妙了 它们来自加拿大 此时正值它们的繁殖期 |
[05:09] | They had some ducklings. | 它们带了一票小鸭 |
[05:26] | My daughter’s friend was there to drive her to school. | 我女儿梅朵的朋友 来我们家接她去学校 |
[05:29] | -Meadow, your father with those ducks. -The yard smells like duck poo. | -梅朵 你老爸跟那些鸭子真逗 – 院子里 全是鸭味 |
[05:33] | You gotta have more than just juice for breakfast. | 你们早餐不能只喝果汁 |
[05:37] | You need brain food for school. Happy birthday, handsome. | 多吃点东西上学脑子才会灵光 生日快乐 小帅哥 |
[05:41] | -Thirteen. -He doesn’t act it. | -13岁 -还是那么幼稚 |
[05:43] | The male and female duck made a home in your pool and did it? | 公鸭和母鸭就在你们家游泳池里做起来了? |
[05:47] | Get out of here! You’re so gross! | 恶心 走开 |
[05:50] | You want some of last night’s sfogliatelle? | 要不要吃昨晚剩下来的点心? |
[05:53] | -Get out of here with that fat. -One bite. | -我才不吃那么油的东西 -一口就好 |
[05:56] | How do you stay skinny, Mrs. Soprano? | 索波诺太太 你怎么維持好身材的? |
[06:01] | Him, with those ducks. | 他还有那些鴨 |
[06:04] | If you don’t like that ramp, I’ll build another. Maybe it’s the wood. | 如果你们不喜欢那道斜坡 我可以再帮你们盖一道 |
[06:17] | Look, they’re trying to fly. | 快看 它们正在学飞 |
[06:21] | -National Geographic, Dad. -Yeah, super. | -国家地理频道 老爸 -非常好 |
[06:24] | -You showed us yesterday. -This is great! | -你昨天就叫我们看过了 -太棒了 |
[06:27] | Now my wife feels this friend is a bad influence. | 现在我太太觉得那个女孩会带坏我们家梅朵 |
[06:31] | It’s so cool you’re coming to Aspen with my family at Christmas. | 你要來亚斯本跟我的家人一起过圣诞节真是棒呆了 |
[06:35] | Last year I saw Skeet Ulrich, | 去年我在亚斯本 还看到史奇厄瑞契 |
[06:37] | as close as from where you’re sitting. | 面对面 第三类接触喔 天啊 |
[06:40] | Miss Meadow, we made a deal. | 梅朵小姐 我们已经约法三章 |
[06:42] | Keep your grades up and your curfew until Christmas, then you get to go. | 你把成绩单搞漂亮点 每晚准时回家才准去 |
[06:46] | -I know that. -Good morning. | -我知道 -早安 |
[06:49] | -Hey, Mr. Soprano. -We’re late, Dad. | -早安 索波诺先生 -我们要迟到了 老爸 |
[06:52] | -Happy birthday. -Thanks, Dad. | -生日快乐 -谢了 老爸 |
[07:01] | You’re gonna be home tonight for Anthony Jr.’s birthday party, right? | 你今晚会准时回来参加安东尼的生日派对吧? |
[07:08] | Birdman, hello! | 鸟人 听到了没! |
[07:10] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll get home early from work. | 知道了 我今晚会早点下班 |
[07:13] | I’m not talking about work. | 我又不是在跟你谈工作的事 |
[07:19] | This won’t work. I can’t talk about my personal life. | 这行不通啦 我不能跟你讨论我的私生活 |
[07:22] | Finish telling me about the day you collapsed. | 继续说说你病发那天的事 |
[07:28] | I drove to work with my nephew. He’s learning the business. | 我和表侄克里斯多佛 一块儿上班 他正打算入行 |
[07:32] | He’s an example of what I was talking about before. | 他就是我刚刚说的那种人 |
[07:35] | Did you call Triborough Towers about the hauling contract? | 你有没有打电话给那小子 讨论签约的事? |
[07:40] | I got home too late. I didn’t want to wake the man up. | 我昨晚太晚回家 我不想吵醒他 |
[07:45] | Did you get up early and call? He’s always in his office by 6. | 你今早起床有没有打? 他六点就到办公室了 |
[07:48] | I was nauseous. My mother told me I shouldn’t even come in today. | 我今天早上不舒服 我妈本来叫我请病假算了 |
[07:53] | Bear in mind, this is a kid who just bought himself a $60,000 Lexus. | 别忘了 这小子才刚买了一辆 六万元的豪华房车 |
[08:03] | -There’s that guy Mahaffey. -Get out. | -那是不是麦赫菲? -不会吧 |
[08:06] | Right there. Next to the boo-boo in pink. | 跟那个穿粉红色衣服的马子 在一起的家伙 |
[08:10] | Back up. | 倒车 |
[08:22] | My friend Mahaffey pulling his taffy. Hello. | 老朋友麦赫菲 跟他的马子玩得正乐 |
[08:27] | We saw this guy. | 我们看到那小子 |
[08:29] | There was an outstanding loan. | 我们之间还有一笔帐未了 |
[08:31] | One second. | 打个岔 |
[08:34] | I don’t know where this story is going. | 我不知道你后来做了什么 |
[08:38] | But there are a few ethical ground rules we should get out of the way. | 不过我想先挑明 一些道德上的顾虑 |
[08:44] | What you tell me here… | 再這里所告訴我的一切 |
[08:46] | …falls under doctor/patient confidentiality. | 我都有为你保密的义务 |
[08:49] | Except if I was…. | 除非我… |
[08:53] | If I was to hear, let’s say, a murder was to take place… | 除非我听病人告诉我 他即将犯下谋杀案… |
[08:57] | Not that it would, but if. | 我不是说一定会这样啦 只是说万一 |
[08:59] | If a patient tells me a story where someone’s going to get hurt… | 如果我的病患告诉我 某人即将会受到伤害的话… |
[09:03] | …I’m supposed to go to the authorities. | 我应该要告诉有关当局… |
[09:07] | Technically. | 技术上而言啦 |
[09:13] | You said you were in waste management. | 你说你是做废弃物处理的 |
[09:16] | The environment. | 环保工程 |
[09:17] | Dr. Cusamano, besides being your family physician… | 库沙马诺医生 除了是你们的家庭医生之外 |
[09:20] | …is also your next-door neighbor. | 也是你们隔壁的邻居 |
[09:23] | See what I’m saying? | 你懂我的意思吧? |
[09:24] | I don’t know what happened with this fellow, I’m… | 我不知道那家伙后来怎么了 我… |
[09:28] | I’m just saying. | 我只是想先把话讲清楚 |
[09:32] | Nothing. | 没怎样 |
[09:34] | We had coffee. | 我们喝了杯咖啡 |
[09:36] | Alex! | 艾力克斯! |
[09:37] | Help! | 救命! |
[09:45] | Security! Help! | 保全! 救命! |
[09:48] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[10:09] | Asshole! | 混蛋! |
[10:15] | Tony! | 东尼 |
[10:16] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[10:24] | Security! | 保全! |
[10:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[10:52] | My leg is broken. The bone’s coming through. | 我的腿断了 都见骨了 |
[10:54] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[10:56] | I’ll give you a fucking bone, you prick! Where’s my fucking money? | 骨头断得好 王八蛋 钱给我吐出来 |
[11:00] | So you had coffee. | 你们喝了杯咖啡 |
[11:02] | Right. | 对 |
[11:04] | You son of a bitch, motherfucker. | 你這狗娘養的 操你媽 |
[11:10] | -What are you doing? Get over here! -That’s $3000 here. $3000. | -你在做什么? 过来這里! -這里要三千块耶 三千块 |
[11:15] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[11:20] | Where’s the fucking money? | 钱呢? |
[11:21] | I’ll get the money! | 我会拿到的! |
[11:23] | I know you will. | 我知道你会拿到钱 |
[11:24] | You should get a cork in your mouth because you say I’m nothing… | 你应该找块破布把嘴巴塞起来 因为你说我什么都不是 |
[11:28] | …compared to the people who used to run things. Prick. | 是个遇事就逃避的人 |
[11:32] | I’m nothing. | 我什么都不是 |
[11:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:42] | What are you crying about? HMO. You’re covered. | 你这个靠健保搞钱的哭什么哭 你这个王八蛋 |
[11:45] | You prick. | 你个几吧 |
[11:48] | Degenerate fucking gambler. | 不上道的赌徒 |
[11:52] | -Go on. -Next, I had a meeting. | -继续说 -第二天我有个早餐会报 |
[11:54] | I was called in to consult by a garbage-hauling company I represent. | 我代表的一家垃圾清运公司 要我提供一些意见 |
[11:58] | What’s the story with Triborough Towers? | 崔伯塔究竟是怎么回事? |
[12:01] | The manager wants the contract with Dick, but this Kolar Sanitation…. | 他们的经理想要和迪克续约 但是寇拉清洁公司… |
[12:05] | Another nationwide company. | 他们是一家全国性的公司 |
[12:07] | The Kolar brothers. Czechoslovakian immigrants or some shit. | 是寇拉兄弟开的 他们好像是捷克移民还是什么狗屎的 |
[12:11] | These Polacks will haul paper, plastic and aluminum… | 这些死波兰鬼 废纸 塑胶和铝罐… |
[12:15] | …for 7000 a month less than Dick. | ..价钱比迪克低了七千块 |
[12:17] | They pay us 40 times the monthly for stealing a stop. | 叫他们赔偿咱们每个月损失的40倍 |
[12:19] | That’s the thing. They won’t. | 问题就出在这里 他们不肯 |
[12:21] | Says if he can tell the commie bosses in Czechoslovakia to fuck off | 他们说捷克那些共产党头头 他们都搞得定了 |
[12:26] | he can fucking tell us. | 还怕搞不定我们? |
[12:28] | -I give up. -Fucking garbage business. | -我不管了 -去他的垃圾企業 |
[12:31] | Yeah, I know. It’s all changing. | 我知道 这一切都会改变的 |
[12:33] | Let me see what I can do. | 我去想想办法 |
[12:36] | Sure? You over your stomachache? | 你确定吗? 胃不痛了? |
[12:38] | -Oh, yeah. -Good. | -喔是阿 -很好 |
[12:41] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛? |
[12:43] | Gabriella sends me down here for the capocollo. | 盖比瑞拉叫我来这儿吃饭 |
[12:46] | Hey, T, let me ask you something. | 东尼 我问你 |
[12:49] | Didn’t you used to go to school with Artie Bucco? | 你以前是不是有个同学 叫做亚瑟布科? |
[12:53] | A situation came up. It involves my uncle. | 接下来发生一件 这涉及到我的伯伯 |
[12:56] | I can’t go into details. | 但我在此无法详述 |
[12:58] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[12:59] | But I will say this. My uncle adds to my general stress level. | 让我这么说吧 我的压力和我伯伯脫離不了干係 |
[13:04] | It’s none of my business | 这不关我的事啦 |
[13:07] | but down at the club, the word is… | 但在俱乐部時 关于 |
[13:09] | your Uncle Junior is gonna whack Pussy Malanga. | 你的朱尼尔伯伯打算做了普西 |
[13:16] | He’s gonna do it at Artie Bucco’s restaurant. | 他打算在你哥儿们 亚瑟布科的餐厅动手 |
[13:29] | Hey, boys. How are you? | 你们好吗? |
[13:33] | Don’t move. | 不用起身 |
[13:35] | Uncle Junior, how you doing? | 朱尼尔伯伯 你好吗? |
[13:38] | Hey, good to see you. | 真高兴看到你 |
[13:40] | Hi there, Chris. | 嘿 克里斯 |
[13:41] | I was talking about you. It’s Anthony Jr.’s birthday tonight, right? | 我们才刚说到你呢 今天晚上安东尼要开生日派对 是吧? |
[13:46] | Don’t buy him anything big, we overindulge him. Okay? | 别买太贵的礼物 别宠坏他了 好吗? |
[13:54] | -Artie, how’s your rash? -It’s itchy. | -亚瑟 疹子好了没? -痒得要命 |
[13:56] | Come here. | 过来这儿 |
[13:58] | -Good to see you. You’ll come over? -Yeah, have a seat. | -真高兴看到你 你會來嗎? -坐吧 |
[14:06] | You know what it means, one of these mutts gets wet in here? | 你知道要是那些老太保 在这里被人做了 |
[14:10] | It’ll ruin his business. | 他的生意就完了 |
[14:11] | You better sit down with your uncle. | 你最好跟你叔叔谈谈 |
[14:17] | Uncle Junior’s my father’s brother. | 朱尼尔伯伯是我老爸的哥哥 |
[14:19] | A good guy, just getting old, cranky. | 是個好人 只是越老越暴躁 |
[14:24] | He used to take me to Yankee games when I was a kid. | 我小时候他常常带我去看 洋基队打球 |
[14:28] | I love my uncle. | 我很爱我叔叔 |
[14:31] | At the same time, when I was young… | 但同時 當我还小的時候… |
[14:33] | he told my girl cousins I would never be a varsity athlete. | 他告诉我那票堂姐妹说 我这辈子别想进校队 |
[14:37] | Frankly, that was a tremendous blow to my self-esteem. | 老实说 这对我的自信心 是一大重击 |
[15:04] | Who’s there? | 誰在那里? |
[15:05] | It’s me, Ma. | 是我 妈 |
[15:08] | Who are you? | 你又是谁? |
[15:10] | Ma, open the door. | 妈 快开门 |
[15:15] | -Anthony? -Yeah, it’s me. Open the door. | -安东尼? -对啦 是我 快开门 |
[15:23] | Hi, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[15:27] | Jeez, Ma. Get some air in here. | 天阿 妈 屋里闷死了 |
[15:30] | Did you lock the door? | 你有没有锁门? |
[15:32] | -Yeah, I did. -Somebody called here last night. | -锁了 -昨晚打电话来这 |
[15:36] | -After dark. -Who? | -天黑之后 -谁? |
[15:38] | You think I’d answer? It was dark out. | 天都黑了我才不接电话呢 |
[15:41] | Ma, I’ll never understand that. | 妈 我真搞不懂 |
[15:43] | The phone is auditory. Dark is an eye thing. | 电话是听觉 天黑是视觉 |
[15:46] | I could understand not going out. You could get jumped. | 我了解你晚上不愿意出门 因为怕会被抢 |
[15:49] | But the phone? | 但不接电话? |
[15:51] | Listen to him, he knows everything. You want some lunch? | 瞧你 一副万事通的模样 要不要吃午饭? |
[15:54] | I got eggplant. | 我这里有茄子 |
[15:55] | No, no, I just ate. Know who I just ran into? | 不 我刚吃过 知道我刚刚遇到谁吗? |
[15:59] | Uncle Jun. | 朱叔叔 |
[16:00] | Oh, that one. You think he ever comes to see his sister-in-law? | 他呀 他从来没看过我这个弟妹 |
[16:06] | Remember Artie Bucco? | 还记亚瑟布科吧? |
[16:08] | Kid I went to elementary school with? | 我的小学同学? |
[16:10] | Oh, yeah, I still see his mother. | 記得 我还常跟他妈碰面 |
[16:15] | She tells me | 她告訴我 |
[16:17] | he calls her every day. | 他每天都打电话给她 |
[16:21] | Well, Uncle Junior’s gonna make a problem for Artie. | 朱尼尔伯伯打算给亚瑟制造些麻烦 |
[16:24] | Could affect his livelihood. | 可能会砸了他的饭碗 |
[16:26] | -What’s that? -CD player. | -那是什么玩意儿? -CD唱盘 |
[16:29] | For who? | 给谁的? |
[16:31] | For me? | 我呀? |
[16:32] | -I don’t want it. -You don’t want it. | -我不想要那玩意儿 -你不想要那玩意儿 |
[16:35] | You love music, all the old stuff’s on CD. Your favorites. | 你喜欢听歌 那些老歌现在都有出CD 你的最爱 |
[16:39] | “Pajama Game,” Connie Francis. | 康妮法兰西斯的”睡衣游戏” |
[16:41] | Here. | 你听 |
[16:46] | Come on. | 来麻 |
[16:47] | Move around a bit. It’s good for you. | 活动一下筋骨 这对你有好处 |
[16:52] | -Come on. Come on. -Stop it. | -来嘛 来嘛 -住手 |
[16:57] | You need to occupy your mind. When Dad died, you were gonna do things. | 你别净坐在这里发呆 当爸爸过世的时候 你需要做些什么 |
[17:01] | -He was a saint. -I know he was. But he’s gone. | -你爸是个圣人 -我知道 但他不在了 |
[17:06] | You were gonna travel, volunteer. You’ve done nothing. | 你本来打算云游四海 做义工 结果什么都没做 |
[17:09] | Stop telling me how to live my life. Just shut up. | 别想教我怎么过日子 你给我闭嘴 |
[17:13] | I just worry… | 我只是担心… |
[17:14] | And don’t start with that nursing home business again. | 还有别再说养老院的事 |
[17:17] | It’s not a nursing home, it’s a retirement community! | 那不是养老院 是银发社区 |
[17:21] | You interact with seniors your own age, go places, do things! | 你可以和同年龄的 银发族四处游玩 消遣 |
[17:25] | I’ve seen women in nursing homes… | 我看过那些住在养老院的女人… |
[17:28] | in these wheelchairs, babbling like idiots! | 全是坐轮椅 喋喋不休的白痴! |
[17:31] | Here, eat your eggplant. | 把你的茄子吃了吧 |
[17:33] | I told you, I already ate lunch. | 我说过我吃过了 |
[17:38] | All right, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[17:41] | You just speak to Uncle Junior about Artie, okay? | 你跟朱尼尔伯伯谈谈亚瑟的事 好吗? |
[17:44] | He respects you. He’ll listen to you. | 他很尊敬你 会听你的话 |
[17:46] | If your uncle has business with Arthur, he knows what he’s doing. | 如果你伯伯决定 要和亚瑟过不去 他知道自己在做什么 |
[17:54] | And I don’t? | 难道我就不知道了? |
[17:57] | Well, all I know is… | 我只知道 |
[18:00] | daughters are better at taking care of their mothers than sons. | 女儿比较帖心 |
[18:04] | Yeah, and I bought CDs for a broken record. | 我简直是在对牛弹琴 |
[18:11] | I expect to see you at Anthony Jr.’s party with your baked ziti. | 别忘了今晚要带你的拿手好菜 来参加安东尼的生日宴会 |
[18:15] | Only if I’m picked up and I’m brought back home. | 那要你们负责接送才行 |
[18:18] | I don’t drive when they’re predicting rain. | 气象报告说会下雨 我才不开车 |
[18:22] | You’re healthy. It’s good for you to drive. | 你有手有脚 偶尔开开车对你有好处 |
[18:25] | Use it or lose it. I gotta go to work. | 人不动是会生锈的 我要去上班了 |
[18:27] | Sure | 是阿 |
[18:29] | run off! | 快滚吧 |
[18:33] | And that night was my son’s birthday party. | 那天晚上是我儿子的生日派对 |
[18:35] | My wife invites the priest. He’s always at the house. | 我老婆请了神父来 他老是在我家阴魂不散 |
[18:38] | -Hey, Tony. -How you doing? | -东尼 -你好吗? |
[18:40] | -You like crème anglaise? -You bless it, I’ll eat it. | -你喜欢我买的甜点吗? -只要被你祝福过的东西我都吃 |
[18:42] | She’s not coming. | 她不来了 |
[18:44] | -Who? -Grandma just called. | -谁? -奶奶刚刚打电话来 |
[18:46] | She started crying and hung up. | 她突然哭了起来就挂电话了 |
[18:48] | -She needs a purpose. -She’s tougher than you think. | -她需要找到人生的目标 -你妈比你想像中坚强 |
[18:51] | So, what? No fucking ziti now? | 所以呢? 不用吃她做的鸟面了? |
[19:25] | At first it felt like… | 起先我觉得… |
[19:27] | ginger ale in my skull. | 脑子里装满了汽水 |
[19:40] | -Mom, Daddy just fell! Mom! -Oh, my God. Tony! | -妈 爸爸倒下去了! -我的天阿 东尼! |
[19:47] | Get back! | 退后! |
[19:49] | Daddy! Dad! | 老爸! 爸! |
[19:52] | Anthony Jr., call 911. | 安东尼 快打119 |
[20:07] | Dr. Cusamano put me in the hospital, gave me every kind of test. | 库沙马诺医生送我到医院去 叫我做了一堆检验 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:28] | Hey! Carm. | 卡蜜拉 |
[20:33] | -Thought you might want some company. -Yeah. | -我想你可能会想知道公司的一些事 -是阿 |
[20:38] | 6:30 in the morning. | 现在是早上六点半 |
[20:42] | -How are the kids? -They’re worried about you. | -孩子们还好吗? -他们很担心你 |
[20:47] | I told Anthony Jr. we’d rain-check his birthday. | 我告诉安东尼 我们改天再帮他过生日 |
[20:58] | Think I got a brain tumor? | 我是不是有脑瘤啊? |
[21:00] | Well, we’re gonna find out. | 待会儿就知道了 |
[21:02] | What a bedside manner. Very encouraging. | 你还真懂得如何鼓励人 |
[21:05] | What, are you gonna not know? | 难不成你不想知道? |
[21:12] | We had some good times. Had some good years. | 我们曾经同甘共苦过 |
[21:15] | Here he goes with the nostalgia. | 他又开始滥情了 |
[21:17] | No marriage is perfect. | 没有婚姻是完美的 |
[21:19] | Having that groomer on the side helps. | 经过旁人的帮忙 |
[21:21] | I’m not seeing her anymore. What about that priest? | 我已经不再见她了 那把神父找到家里来又怎么说? |
[21:25] | Don’t even go there. | 别哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[21:26] | Father is a spiritual mentor. He’s making me a better Catholic! | 神父是我的心灵导师 他在带我接近上帝 |
[21:30] | Well, we all got different needs. | 是啊 我们各取所需 |
[21:33] | What’s different between us is, you’re going to hell when you die. | 我们两个之间的不同点是 你死了会下地狱 |
[21:56] | My nephew, Christopher, was handling the garbage contract problem. | 垃圾清运的合约就交给 我表侄克里斯多佛去搞定 |
[22:00] | But on this I will also not go into detail. | 但是这也不方便对你详述 |
[22:20] | Emil Kolar. | 艾米尔寇拉 |
[22:23] | Chris Moltisanti. | 克里斯多佛 |
[22:25] | Hey, in Czech Republic too, we love pork. | 咱们捷克人也喜欢吃猪肉 |
[22:29] | You ever have our sausages? | 你有没有吃过捷克的香肠? |
[22:31] | No, no. I thought the only sausages they had was Italian and Jimmy Dean’s. | 没有 没有 我以为世上只有义大利香肠和热狗 |
[22:36] | See what you learn when you cross cultures and shit? | 咱们美义混血就知道这么多 |
[22:40] | My Uncle Evzen doesn’t know I came. | 我叔叔不知道我来这里 |
[22:43] | If we make any progress, I’ll tell him. | 如果今晚有任何进展 我必须向他报告 |
[22:46] | Hey, we have to make progress, Emil. We gotta stop the madness. | 艾米尔 没有进展不行 我们一定要阻止这场疯狂血拚 |
[22:50] | Business is changing, we’re the younger generation. | 垃圾这一行不可同日而语 咱们两个是新的一代 |
[22:53] | We have issues in common. | 我们有共同点 |
[22:56] | Emil. | 艾米尔 |
[22:59] | Where’d you go to high school? Was it Poland? | 你高中在哪儿念的? 波兰吗? |
[23:03] | I’m not Polish. | 我不是波兰人 |
[23:05] | Czechoslovakian, that’s a type of Polack, right? | 你是捷克人不就等于是波兰佬 |
[23:08] | We came here when I was 9. I went to West Essex. | 我九岁就搬到美国来 我念的是艾塞克斯高中 |
[23:11] | You used to play my cousin Gregory in football, he… | 你以前跟我表哥格瑞利在足球上有过数面之缘 他… |
[23:15] | -Where’s the stuff? -Yes, yes, yes. | -东西呢? -是的 |
[23:20] | The reason for the visit. We got it all deployed for you. | 终于言归正传 我们全帮你准备好了 |
[23:25] | Taste the wares, Emil. | 伊媚儿 尝尝看吧 |
[23:28] | Emil. | 艾米尔 |
[23:54] | The doctors kept me hanging about the tests, as doctors will do. | 医生照惯例 迟迟不宣布我的检查结果 |
[23:59] | So my uncle and I played a round of golf and had lunch. | 所以我和伯伯 去打高尔夫球后共进午餐 |
[24:03] | You keep mentioning your uncle. What’s the problem? | 你三句不离你伯伯 问题究竟出在哪里? |
[24:07] | Who do you think you are? | 你算老几? |
[24:08] | I’m the person who says how things go, that’s who. | 我在这里是发号施令的老大 |
[24:12] | Artie’s dinner business is nice, upscale people from the suburbs. | 亚瑟餐厅的客人 都是来自郊区的名流 |
[24:16] | Don’t ruin his life. | 你别毁了他的生活 |
[24:17] | Vesuvio is where Pussy feels safe. | 普西在他的餐厅里最自在 |
[24:21] | He’s been eating here all his life. | 他一辈子都在这里吃饭 |
[24:23] | You kill him someplace else. | 你到别的地方去杀他 |
[24:25] | You may run North Jersey, but you don’t run your uncle! | 北泽西也许是你的天下 但你别想命令你的伯伯! |
[24:29] | How many fucking hours did I spend playing catch with you? | 你小时候我不知道陪你 打了几次棒球 |
[24:37] | Can we focus more on your immediate family? | 我们能不能多谈谈 你自家人的事? |
[24:41] | My wife and daughter were not getting along. | 我老婆 女儿水火不容 |
[24:47] | Damn, these laser discs are incredible! | 天啊 这些雷射光碟真棒 |
[24:50] | Tony watches Godfather II. He says it looks just like the movie theater. | 东尼一天到晚看教父第二集 他说就像在电影院看一样过瘾 |
[24:56] | Gordon Willis. Tony prefers II, not I? | 戈登威利斯 东尼比较喜欢看第二集 不是第一集? |
[24:58] | He likes where Vito goes back to Sicily. | 他最喜欢 维多回西西里那一段 |
[25:01] | With III, he was like, “What happened?” | 第三集简直不知所云 |
[25:04] | Where does Tony rank Goodfellas? | 东尼觉得 “四海好家伙”如何? |
[25:08] | What, do you have raccoons? | 什么 你家有浣熊? |
[25:10] | -Somebody’s jimmying a window. -What? | -有人在撬我们家的窗户 -什么? |
[25:13] | You have all these security lights, who would try and…? | 你们家不是装了保全系统吗? 怎么会有人… |
[25:17] | Oh, no. Jeez, Louise! | 不 我的天啊 露易斯! |
[25:20] | Hold it! | 不要动! |
[25:22] | Meadow. | 梅朵 |
[25:25] | I noticed the glass rattles every time I walk to the laundry room. | 我发现我们家的窗户 会喀喀作响 |
[25:29] | Do we have any putty? | 我们家有没有玻璃接合剂? |
[25:31] | Don’t give me that. You snuck out! | 少来这套 你偷偷出门! |
[25:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[25:35] | You locked my bedroom window so I’d get caught. | 你故意反锁我卧室的窗户 害我被活逮 |
[25:38] | Normal people thought you were upstairs doing your homework! | 我还以为你在楼上写功课! |
[25:41] | You have become a master of lying and conniving. | 你现在说谎成精了 |
[25:45] | I know I’m grounded. | 我知道我被禁足了 |
[25:47] | Patrick’s swim meet is tomorrow, and he needed me! | 派崔克明天就要参加游泳比赛 他需要我 |
[25:50] | Grounded for this? Oh, no, you’re not grounded. | 你以为你被禁足? 喔不 你想得美 |
[25:53] | You’re not going to Aspen with Hunter Scangarelo! | 你别想和韩特一家人 到亚斯本去玩 |
[25:58] | Yes! | 好呀! |
[25:59] | But this shit I’m telling you… | 但我告诉你的这件狗屎事… |
[26:01] | it’ll all blow over. | 迟早会事过境迁 |
[26:06] | Didn’t you admit to Dr. Cusamano that you were feeling depressed? | 你不是告诉库沙马诺医生说 你觉得心情低落? |
[26:23] | “Melfi.” | 麦尔菲 |
[26:26] | What part of the boot you from? | 你家是从义大利 哪个地方来的? |
[26:28] | Dr. Melfi. | 麦尔菲医生 |
[26:30] | My father’s people were from Caserta. | 我爸爸是卡塞塔人 |
[26:33] | Avellino. | 艾佛利诺人 |
[26:35] | My mother would have loved it if you and I got together. | 要是咱们两个送作堆 我妈会高兴死 |
[26:45] | Anxiety attacks are legitimate psychiatric emergencies. | 恐慌发作是一种 非常严重的疾病 |
[26:50] | Suppose you were driving and you passed out. | 万一你在开车时 突然发作怎么办? |
[26:52] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你些事情 |
[26:54] | Nowadays, everybody’s gotta go to shrinks and counselors | 时下流行 去看心理医师或辅导师 |
[26:57] | and go on Sally Jessy Raphael and talk about their problems. | 不然就是上脱口秀 把自己的难题公诸于世 |
[27:01] | Whatever happened to Gary Cooper? | 像贾利古伯那种坚强沉默的 |
[27:04] | The strong, silent type? | 男子汉到哪儿去了? |
[27:06] | That was an American. | 那才是不折不扣的美式作风 |
[27:08] | He wasn’t in touch with his feelings. | 他才懒得去发掘 自己的七情六欲 |
[27:11] | They didn’t realize once they got Gary Cooper in touch with his feelings | 他们不知道的是 一旦贾利古伯开始探讨 自己的七情六欲 |
[27:15] | they wouldn’t be able to shut him up! | 他们就无法使他闭上嘴 |
[27:17] | So it’s dysfunction this and that! And dysfunction va fangool! | 到时候他的毛病 就接二连三的出炉 |
[27:21] | You have strong feelings about this. | 你对这件事的反应很强烈 |
[27:23] | I had a semester and a half of college | 我大学也念过一年半载 |
[27:27] | so I understand Freud. I understand therapy as a concept. | 我听过佛洛伊德 我了解心理治疗这回事 |
[27:31] | But in my world, it does not go down. | 但在我的世界 不来这套 |
[27:34] | Could I be happier? Yeah. Yeah. Who couldn’t? | 我是不是能更快乐一些? 那当然 谁不是呢? |
[27:38] | Do you feel depressed? | 你觉得很消沉吗? |
[27:43] | Do you feel depressed? | 你觉得很消沉吗? |
[27:51] | Since the ducks left | 打从鸭子飞走之后 |
[27:54] | I guess. | 我想 |
[27:56] | The ducks that preceded your losing consciousness. | 鸭子在你失去知觉之前飞走 |
[27:59] | Let’s talk about them. | 让我们来谈谈鸭子吧 |
[28:15] | You can’t blame T for being pissed. You should have waited. | 你做了这小子 你应该要等我才对 |
[28:19] | That’s the last time I show any fucking initiative. | 只此一次下不为例 |
[28:21] | Imagine how I felt? | 你能想像我的感受吗? |
[28:24] | T’s running down the business | 东尼就快罩不住了 |
[28:25] | I fucking wet a guy to keep one of our stops. | 我为了保住咱们的生意开杀戒 |
[28:28] | He’s not running it down. It’s just getting harder in New York. | 他没有罩不住 这年头在纽约不好混 |
[28:33] | 1 One. | |
[28:35] | 2 Two. | |
[28:36] | 3 Three. | |
[28:38] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[28:40] | -This is fucked up. -What, Pussy? | -真是糟透了 -怎樣 普西? |
[28:43] | The Kolar uncle is gonna find the kid dead on one of his bins | 你认为寇拉的叔叔发现这小子 陈尸在他的垃圾桶后 |
[28:47] | and get out of our fucking business? No way. | 就会识相退出吗? 想得美 |
[28:50] | “Louis Brassi sleeps with the fishes.” | 路易斯贝西葬身鱼腹 |
[28:53] | Luca Brassi. | 路卡贝西 |
[28:55] | -Luca. -Whatever. | -路卡 -随便啦 |
[28:58] | There’s differences, Christopher. | 根本八竿子打不着 |
[29:00] | From the Luca Brassi situation and this? | 路卡贝西和这件事 |
[29:05] | Look, if the Kolars know the kid is dead, it hardens their position. | 听着 如果寇拉知道 这小子死了态度会更强硬 |
[29:09] | Plus, now the cops are looking for a fucking murderer. | 加上 现在条子对杀人犯特别有兴趣 |
[29:13] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办? |
[29:15] | He disappears. He never comes home. | 让他失踪 他从此再也不回家 |
[29:18] | They know, but they don’t know. | 他们虽然有所怀疑 但却没有真凭实据 |
[29:20] | They hope maybe he’ll turn up…if. | 只能抱着一线希望 等他哪天再露面 |
[29:25] | Come on. Let’s get him. | 快点 把他拖出来 |
[29:28] | Got him? | 把他拖出来? |
[29:29] | Take him to Staten Island, I’ll cut him up. | 把他带到史坦顿岛 我把他碎尸万段 |
[29:32] | Pussy, you know, with T collapsing at the birthday… | 普西 你知道 东尼在他儿子生日宴会上崩溃 |
[29:36] | what would you do if he was, like, disabled? | 万一他失去行为能力怎么办? |
[29:40] | Why would you even ask that? | 你怎么可以说这种话? |
[29:44] | Our lecture series in action. | 我们这里正在开研讨会 |
[29:46] | Someone from the university discussing | 我们请了大学讲师 |
[29:48] | the novels of, I believe, Zora Neale Hurston. | 来带大家讨论赫斯顿的小说 |
[29:54] | Didn’t you just read her in school, Med? | 梅朵 你在学校 不是才刚读过她的小说吗? |
[29:57] | It’s very nice. | 很不错 |
[30:05] | You know, Grandma, this place is neat. | 奶奶 这个地方很不错 |
[30:07] | You should really think about it. | 你该好好考虑一下 |
[30:10] | This room was renovated last year. | 这间房间去年才重新装修过 |
[30:13] | What goes on behind there? | 那后面是什么? |
[30:15] | Those doors lead to our nursing unit. | 再过去就是我们的安养中心 |
[30:19] | This is a nursing home! | 我就知道这里是养老院 |
[30:21] | This is a residence, but just in case… | 这里是老人社区 但是万一… |
[30:23] | No, you’re not getting me into a nursing home. | 不 别想让我住养老院 |
[30:26] | You’re not listening to what she’s saying. | 你没听清楚她怎么说的 |
[30:28] | Women in wheelchairs, babbling like idiots! | 我看过那些坐轮椅 像白痴般喋喋不休的女人 |
[30:31] | Ma, you’re not listening. | 妈 你没有听清楚 |
[30:33] | You think you’re so high and mighty, don’t you? | 你觉得自己很了不起? |
[30:36] | With your fancy office. | 跟你花俏的办公室 |
[30:39] | Anthony, people come here to die! | 安东尼 人们到这儿来等死的! |
[30:46] | Oh, my God! Somebody get a doctor. | 我的天啊 快找医生来 |
[30:58] | So you’ve come back for help. Don’t look at that as a defeat. | 你是来请我帮你的 这没什么丢脸的 |
[31:04] | She’s one of those who grew up during the Depression. | 她经过经济大萧条的磨练 |
[31:07] | But the Depression to her was a trip to Six Flags. | 但是和我老妈比起来 经济大萧条简直不算什么 |
[31:10] | There’s that “D” word again. | 你又开始消沉了 |
[31:18] | Stay with your mother. | 继续谈谈你母亲的事 |
[31:25] | Now that my father’s dead, he’s a saint. | 我老爸一死他就变成圣人 |
[31:29] | When he was alive, nothing. | 他在世时是个废物 |
[31:37] | My dad was tough, he ran his own crew. | 我爸爸很强悍 他在事业上呼风唤雨 |
[31:41] | A guy like that and my mother wore him down to a little nub. | 却被我妈妈磨得志气全消 |
[31:45] | He was a squeaking little gerbil when he died. | 他死的时候简直像个窝囊废 |
[31:50] | Quite a formidable maternal presence. | 看来你妈妈很强势 |
[31:57] | I gotta be honest. I’m not getting any satisfaction from my work, either. | 老实说 我在工作上 也没什么成就感 |
[32:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:05] | Well, because of RICO. | 还不是因为瑞可 |
[32:07] | -Is he your brother? -No. The RICO Statutes. | -瑞可是你哥哥吗? -不 是瑞可条款 |
[32:10] | -Oh, of course, right. -You read the papers? | -当然 是的 -你看报纸吧? |
[32:13] | You know, the government’s using electronic surveillance | 你知道 政府利用电子监控 |
[32:16] | and various legal strategies to squeeze my business. | 和各种法律策略来挤压我的生意 |
[32:23] | Do you have any qualms about how you actually make a living? | 你对自己的谋生之道 有没有疑虑? |
[32:29] | Yeah. | 有 |
[32:32] | I find I have to be the sad clown. | 我觉得自己就像小丑一样 |
[32:35] | Laughing on the outside | 表面笑脸迎人 |
[32:38] | crying on the inside. | 心里凄风苦雨 |
[32:40] | See, things are trending downward. | 年头变了 人心不古 |
[32:44] | Used to be, a guy got pinched, he took his prison jolt. | 以前就算被条子逮了 我们也威武不能屈 |
[32:48] | Everybody upheld a code of silence. | 每个人都守口如瓶 |
[32:50] | Nowadays, no values. | 现在的人啊 价值观荡然无存 |
[32:54] | Guys today have no room for the penal experience. | 现在的人都不敢吃牢饭 |
[32:57] | So everybody turns government witness. | 每个人都乖乖的当污点证人 |
[33:04] | I feel exhausted just talking about it. | 光是提到这件事 我就觉得身心俱疲 |
[33:07] | Well, with today’s pharmacology, no one needs to suffer | 现在医学昌明 你不用承受 |
[33:12] | with feelings of exhaustion and depression. | 意气消沉和身心俱疲的苦 |
[33:17] | Here we go. Here comes the Prozac. | 你要开百忧解给我了 是吧? |
[33:29] | Mahaffey doesn’t have it. | 麦赫菲没有钱 |
[33:31] | What do you mean he doesn’t have it? | 麦赫菲没有钱 这话什么意思? |
[33:33] | He doesn’t have the money. | 他没钱 |
[33:34] | How can he not have the money? | 他怎么可能没有钱? |
[33:35] | The man does not have the money. | 他真的没钱了 |
[33:38] | We ran the man over with the car. T, himself. | 安东尼亲自开车撞倒那小子 |
[33:41] | The man has no wiggle room. He’s bled dry. | 他真的没钱了 一毛不剩 |
[33:49] | So… | 所以… |
[33:51] | I hear Junior wants to whack Pussy Bompensiero? | 听说你伯伯打算做了 普西波贝瑟罗 |
[33:54] | -Pussy Malanga. -Oh, Little Pussy. | -普西麦蓝佳 -小普西? |
[33:57] | You think he’s gonna fuck with Big Pussy? | 难不成你以为他要对付 大普西? |
[33:59] | My Pussy? | 我的普西? |
[34:02] | Andrea. | 安德瑞亚 |
[34:05] | Stay with drinks on the house all night. | 今晚他们的酒钱都算店里请客 |
[34:08] | -Sorry, Mr. Dante. -It’s okay. | -对不起 丹提先生 -没关系 |
[34:12] | So your uncle resents that you’re the boss. | 你当老大你伯伯不爽 |
[34:16] | The sadness accrues. | 越来越不爽 |
[34:19] | Your uncle’s had a hard-on his whole life. | 他这辈子都吃不开 |
[34:21] | First, against your father, his younger brother | 首先 被他的弟弟也就是你老爸 |
[34:23] | because he was a made man before him. | 因為他比他早生小孩 |
[34:25] | And now, you. | 现在 是你 |
[34:27] | So, sure, he can’t stomach your telling him what to do. | 他当然不愿意听你的话 |
[34:32] | Hesh, I love the man. | 我很爱我伯伯 |
[34:34] | The man is driven in toto by his insecurities. | 他因为缺乏安全感 就快要失控了 |
[34:38] | I feel bad I was the messenger. | 要我带话我也很不愉快 |
[34:42] | Your friend Artie, with the restaurant. | 你那个开餐厅的朋友亚瑟 |
[34:45] | Get him out of town. | 把他帶出城 |
[34:47] | That way the restaurant closes, the hit goes down someplace else. | 这样一来 餐厅就无法营业 你伯伯就只好在别的地方动手 |
[34:54] | You old fucking Jew. | 你這老奸巨猾的 |
[34:55] | No wonder my old man kept you around so long. | 难怪你一直都是我老爸的军师 |
[34:58] | So what about this fucking Jew’s 250 on Mahaffey’s 100? | 告诉我 麦赫菲是怎么欠下 这么多钱的 |
[35:06] | Mahaffey has a new business partner… | 麦赫菲就要有新合伙人了… |
[35:08] | you. | 你 |
[35:10] | These HMOs pay out millions… | 健保局每天都付数百万的钞票 |
[35:12] | …to doctors, hospitals, whatever. | 给医生 医院等等 |
[35:15] | That MRI I had, $2000 a pop. | 我做的断层扫描 一次就要两千块 |
[35:18] | Now, we give this Mahaffey a choice. | 现在 我们给麦赫菲几条路走 |
[35:21] | Either his company pays out phony claims | 无论是他的公司要支付假索赔 |
[35:23] | to fake clinics we set up… | 还是要设立一个空头诊所 |
[35:26] | or he pays Hesh the 250 grand he owes him… | 不然就叫他欠债还钱 |
[35:30] | which we know he cannot do. | 我们知道这简直是缘木求鱼 |
[35:36] | Or it’s a rainy night in Lyndhurst. | 再不然就送他去见閰罗王 |
[35:39] | Very smart. Could be major. | 很高明 这票大有赚头 |
[35:43] | Could be as good as garbage. | 搞不好像垃圾一样好赚 |
[35:45] | -Garbage is our bread and butter. -Was. | -垃圾是我们的衣食父母 -曾經 |
[36:00] | Miss Meadow! | 梅朵小姐! |
[36:05] | So, Med. | 梅朵 |
[36:06] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[36:09] | Every year, on this date, since you were itty-bitty | 从你还小的时候每年今天 |
[36:13] | Mom and Meadow get all dolled up | 咱们母女俩都打扮的花枝招展 |
[36:16] | drive into New York Plaza Hotel for tea under Eloise’s portrait. | 到纽约广场大饭店喝下午茶 |
[36:21] | Look, where’s yours? | 看 你的呢? |
[36:23] | I have too much homework. | 我功课很多 |
[36:24] | Meadow, its our little tradition! | 梅朵 这是我们的小传统 |
[36:27] | We always have so much fun! | 我们每次都玩得很开心 |
[36:29] | To tell you the truth, I felt it was dumb since I was 8! | 老实说 从我八岁开始 我就觉得这样做傻透了! |
[36:32] | I just go because you like it. | 我去是因为你喜欢這么做 |
[36:38] | Here I thought this was something we would do long after you got married | 我还以为你结婚后 |
[36:43] | with girls of your own. | 我们祖孙三代还可以一起去呢 |
[36:45] | Hopefully I won’t be living around here by then. | 希望到时候我能住得离这里 十万八千里远 |
[36:47] | You’ve got mail. | 你有新邮件 |
[36:50] | Meadow, you can’t just lie and cheat and break the rules you don’t like! | 梅朵 这是规矩 你不能因为 不喜欢就想办法规避 |
[36:58] | What? You have something you want to say? | 怎么? 你有话要说吗? |
[37:02] | Mom, do you have any idea how much it means to go skiing in Aspen? | 妈 你知不知道 到亚斯本滑雪对我而言有多重要? |
[37:07] | Do you think that’ll happen every year? | 你以为这种机会天天有吗? |
[37:09] | Like lame tea and scones at the Plaza Hotel? | 像到纽约广场饭店 喝烂下午茶一样稀松平常吗? |
[37:15] | -Goodbye. -Close my door, please. | -再见 -拜托别忘了关门 |
[37:19] | Artie. | 亚瑟 |
[37:21] | Give me a drop. Oh! A drop, not a spurt. Soave, a drop! | 给我一点 哦!是一点不是一堆 别那么多 |
[37:27] | -How are you? -All right. Stir the meatballs. | -你好吗? -好吧 你去负责肉丸子 |
[37:29] | -Could you help me out? -Yeah, what do you need? | -我有件事想请你帮忙 -什么事? |
[37:33] | Cruise. Caribbean. | 克鲁斯 加勒比地区 |
[37:35] | S.S. Sagafjord, 11th through the 29th. | 加勒比海豪华游轮之旅 11日到29日 |
[37:38] | Pair of tickets. I can’t use them. | 我有两张票 但是不能去 |
[37:40] | Can you take them off my hands? | 你去好不好? |
[37:42] | -Where’d they come from? -Comps. | -你票哪来的? -免费招待券 |
[37:45] | Comps? | 免费招待券? |
[37:47] | What does that mean? | 那什么意思? |
[37:48] | As manager for the Kitchen and Restaurant Workers Union | 我身为餐饮同业公会的理事长 |
[37:51] | I administer the dental plan. You listening to me? | 要负责牙医健保 你有没有在听? |
[37:55] | A couple of dentists got together and awarded me these tickets. | 这就是那些牙医送我的谢礼 |
[37:59] | The problem is, I can’t get away those dates. | 问题是 这段时间我走不开 |
[38:05] | Here. When was your last vacation? | 拿去 你最后一次度假是什么时候? |
[38:08] | -Anthony, thank you. -All right. | -安东尼 谢谢 -别客气 |
[38:18] | Mr. Soprano? | 索波诺先生? |
[38:27] | You cannot accept a gift like that from Tony Soprano! No way! | 东尼索波诺绝对不可能这么大方! 门儿都沒有! |
[38:31] | Listen to me, Charmaine | 听我说 夏曼 |
[38:32] | if I stick my hand up the ass of one more lobster without a break | 要是我再不休息一下 |
[38:36] | I’m gonna go postal. | 我就要疯了 |
[38:38] | I don’t even want to talk about it anymore, please! | 我不想再谈这件事了 拜托! |
[38:41] | Art, Melissa, come on, honey. It’s time to go home. | 亚特 梅莉莎 來吧 亲愛的 该回家了 |
[38:45] | You have to get away. We have to get away for the marriage. | 去度度假 对我们的婚姻生活有益 |
[38:50] | No! It’s bad enough that these mobsters patronize the place, okay? | 不行 那些黑社会光顾你的生意已经够糟了 好嗎? |
[38:55] | So what? We’re not connected. | 那又怎样? 我们又没有关系 |
[38:57] | Right. Because we just turned down those tickets! | 没错 因为我们要把这两张票还给他 |
[39:00] | But the tickets were comps. Tony is a labor leader. | 这两张票是免费招待券 东尼是公会的头头 |
[39:04] | Arthur, please. Grow up! | 亚瑟 拜託 成熟点! |
[39:06] | Does the mind not rebel at any scenario under which dentists | 你不觉得那些牙医 |
[39:10] | are sending the don of New Jersey first class on a Norwegian steamship? | 送纽泽西教父豪华游轮船票 这件事很奇怪吗? |
[39:15] | Come on, Arthur, somebody donated their kneecaps for those tickets! | 醒醒吧 亚瑟 这些船票是某人用鲜血换来的 |
[39:20] | Herman, there is no way I can subvert my fucking company. | 賀曼 我没有任何办法可以破壞我的公司 |
[39:24] | Have them pay claims for MRIs that never happened? | 你是要保险公司给付你们没做过的断层扫描? |
[39:27] | -The paperwork will look real. -How do I not get caught? | -纸上作业会搞得天衣无缝 -我要怎么做才不会被抓到? |
[39:31] | I hate to hear you knocking yourself. You’re a smart guy. | 你不要妄自菲薄 你是个聪明人 |
[39:34] | I’m depressed. I’m so fucking depressed I can’t eat, sleep. | 我现在很消沉 食不下咽 辗转难眠 |
[39:38] | -You on Prozac? -Zoloft. It’s similar. | -你有没有吃百忧解? -我吃舒服乐 兩種差不多 |
[39:41] | -It’s supposed to help with gambling. -No shit. | -那能帮我断绝赌瘾 -是吗? |
[39:44] | This new generation of antidepressants | 这些新的抗忧郁药物 |
[39:46] | are supposed to be useful against compulsive behaviors. | 据说对强迫症患者也有帮助 |
[39:49] | That’s a shame. | 真是太羞愧了 |
[39:51] | A medication comes along after your gambling | 可惜这药来不及帮你 |
[39:54] | gets your fucking hip busted to shit. | 你就被赌博给害惨了 |
[39:56] | I’m trying not to be cynical. | 我也不想这么愤世嫉俗 |
[39:59] | Your debt and the feelings surrounding it is the source of all your problems. | 你欠的债和周遭的感受 就是一切问题的根源 |
[40:03] | I’m sorry I haven’t paid you, Herman. | 抱歉我一直没有还你钱 贺曼 |
[40:05] | I know you are. | 这点我知道 |
[40:07] | And I never meant to denigrate Tony Soprano. | 我也无意中伤东尼索波诺 |
[40:10] | -Want to walk on the rocks? -Crutches, I can’t. | -你要不要到悬崖上散散步? -不行 我还拄着拐杖 |
[40:12] | It’s beautiful out there. Come on, we’ll help you. | 别婆婆妈妈的 那里很美 我们扶你嘛 |
[40:16] | I go out there to think. | 我常常在那里想事情 |
[40:32] | Thanks, but no. | 谢了 我看还是算了吧 |
[40:36] | Let’s try it. | 咱们试试看吧 |
[40:38] | What you were saying before with the MRIs and…. | 就是你刚刚说的 诈领保险费的事… |
[41:04] | T! | 东尼! |
[41:07] | Dick’s looking for you! | 迪克在找你 |
[41:10] | Hey, Tony, I just heard from Triborough Towers. | 东尼 我刚从崔伯塔那听说了 |
[41:14] | The Kolar brothers withdrew their bid. | 寇拉兄弟打退堂鼓了 |
[41:17] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很不错 很不错 |
[41:18] | Listen, by the way, Artie Bucco’s here to see you. | 对了 亚瑟布科来找你 |
[41:22] | -I gotta go, guys. -Take care. | -我得走了 -保重 |
[41:30] | Artie! | 亚瑟 |
[41:32] | Artie, you all right? | 亚瑟 你没事吧? |
[41:36] | -I can’t. -What are you talking about? | -我不能收 -你在说什么? |
[41:39] | We discussed this. You gotta leave town. | 我们不是讨论过了吗? 你需要度假 |
[41:42] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:52] | This is unacceptable. | 真是令人忍无可忍 |
[41:53] | I made a reservation two weeks ago. | 我两个礼拜前就订了位子 |
[41:55] | Sir, people are not leaving, and there are five parties ahead of you. | 先生 我已经解释过了 现在客人都还没有吃完你排第六顺位 |
[42:00] | -So what would you like…? -Can I help you? | -你要我…? -请问有什么事吗? |
[42:05] | I tore her a new one. | 我好好的说了她一顿 |
[42:08] | Why don’t we just go to another restaurant and eat? | 我们為什么不到到别的地方吃? |
[42:11] | We’re here. | 我们都来了 |
[42:13] | Mr. Soprano, how you doing? Good to see you. | 索波诺先生 你好吗? 很高兴看到你 |
[42:15] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[42:19] | This way. Excuse me. | 这边请 借过一下 |
[42:25] | Sweetie-pie, I’m hungry. Tony, where you going? | 小甜心 我饿死了 东尼 你要去哪里? |
[42:30] | Hey. How are you? | 你好吗? |
[42:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:35] | You come here? | 你常来这儿吃饭? |
[42:36] | When possible. | 有时候 |
[42:39] | Those decorating tips you gave me, they really work. | 你给我的装修建议 真有用 |
[42:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:47] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[42:53] | Nils, Nils? | 尼尔斯 尼尔斯? |
[42:55] | Do you know who that was? | 你知道那是谁吗? |
[42:57] | Well, I mean, obviously you do. | 你显然知道 |
[43:00] | What, is he a patient? | 他是你的病人吗? |
[43:02] | You know I can’t say. | 你明知道我不能说 |
[43:08] | Decorating tips, yeah, right. | 装修建议 是喔 |
[43:10] | Nils, shut the fuck up. | 尼尔斯 闭嘴 |
[43:12] | Mr. Borglund, they’re setting up your table now. | 波格兰先生 你的桌子就要准备好了 |
[43:17] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[43:20] | Who was that woman at the restaurant? | 今晚在餐厅遇到的那女人是谁? |
[43:23] | My decorator. | 我的装潢设计师 |
[43:24] | What? You’re redoing the garbage dump? | 什么? 你為垃圾堆装潢吗? |
[43:27] | That’s funny. Hey, you better not mess with that hat! | 够幽默 你别乱弄我的帽子 |
[43:34] | Come on, it’s JFK’s hat! I bought it at that auction. | 拜託 那是甘乃迪的帽子耶 我在拍卖会上买来的 |
[43:37] | Give me that! | 拿来 |
[43:39] | Irina, Jesus. | 艾琳娜 老天 |
[43:41] | I know there is something more intimate between you and her. | 我就知道 你们两个的关系不简单 |
[43:46] | Nothing intimate. We just talk. | 什么不简单? 我们只是聊聊罢了 |
[43:58] | Mr. Soprano, buona sera. | 索波诺先生 你好 |
[44:00] | We don’t see you. Where you been? | 好几个月没见 你上哪去了? |
[44:09] | You know, sometimes | 你知道的 有时 |
[44:12] | life is good. | 人生很美好 |
[44:13] | Life is often good. | 人生本来就很美好 |
[44:16] | Regaleali, for example. | 你说得好 |
[44:20] | You’ve been in good spirits the last couple days. | 你最近心情倒是挺不错的 |
[44:32] | Carmela, there’s something I gotta confess. | 卡蜜拉 我有件事要对你坦诚 |
[44:39] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[44:41] | Getting my wine in position to throw in your face! | 酒放在这里丟在你脸上比较顺手 |
[44:44] | You’re always with the drama. | 你每次都这么大惊小怪 |
[44:45] | Confess already, please. Get it over with! | 你有屁快放 |
[44:53] | I’m on Prozac. | 我在吃百忧解 |
[44:56] | Oh. Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:58] | I been seeing a therapist. | 我去看心理医生了 |
[45:00] | Oh, my God. I think that’s great. | 天啊 我觉得这真是太棒了 |
[45:03] | I think that’s wonderful! I think that’s so gutsy! | 我觉得这太好了! 我觉得这非常勇敢! |
[45:06] | -Take it easy. -But I think that’s very wonderful. | -别这么激动 -但我觉得这件事真是棒到极点 |
[45:09] | You’d think I was Hannibal Lecter. | 难不成你以前把我当成食人魔 |
[45:11] | I think it’s great. Psychology doesn’t address the soul. | 我觉得这真是太好了 心理医师救不了你的灵魂 |
[45:14] | But this is a start. This is something. | 但这至少是个好的开始 真了不起 |
[45:16] | Oh, I’m gonna shut up now. | 我看我还是闭嘴吧 |
[45:19] | I’ll shut up now. | 我不说了 |
[45:21] | You’re the only person who knows. | 这件事我只告诉你 |
[45:23] | The only reason I’m telling you this is because you’re my wife. | 这是因为你是我太太 |
[45:26] | You’re the only person on this planet that I’m completely honest with. | 你是这个星球上我唯一可以完全诚实的人 |
[45:29] | Oh, please. | 少来了 |
[45:31] | Hey, goddamn it, I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[45:33] | If the wrong person finds out, I get a steel jacket | 要是被错的人知道了 我就必须为我的后脑 |
[45:36] | of antidepressant in the back of the head. | 准备一件抗抑郁的钢铁外套 |
[45:48] | I didn’t realize you were so unhappy. | 我不知道你这么不快乐 |
[45:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:56] | My mother… | 我的母亲… |
[45:58] | You told him about your father, right? | 你有告诉他你父亲的事吧? |
[46:00] | -Who? -Your therapist. | -谁? -你的心理医生 |
[46:04] | Yeah. Yeah, I told him. | 是阿 我告诉他了 |
[46:06] | Good. But your mother is the one. | 很好 但让你烦恼的人是你母亲 |
[46:11] | I don’t know, I just feel like lately my life’s out of balance. | 我不知道 我只是觉得生活中的一切都失去平衡 |
[46:18] | Our existence on this earth is a puzzle. | 人生本来就是一个谜 |
[46:23] | My own daughter hates me. | 我唯一的女儿恨我 |
[46:26] | She doesn’t hate you, Carm. | 她不恨你 |
[46:28] | We were best friends. | 我们以前是无话不谈的好友 |
[46:30] | Mothers and their daughters. She’ll come back to you. | 母女嘛 她迟早会回到你身边 |
[46:38] | -Hello? -Jesus! | -喂? -老天! |
[46:40] | What’s the matter, no social life? | 沒有社交的生活怎么樣? |
[46:42] | Blow me. | 惨毙了 |
[46:45] | Dad. | 爸 |
[46:46] | I brought you my primavera. It’s your favorite. | 我帮你带了你最爱吃的回来 |
[46:51] | -Who is it? -Christopher. | -谁打来的? -克里斯多佛 |
[46:53] | -Hey. -Our friend is back in town. | -嘿 -咱们有个朋友回来了 |
[46:55] | “Little Pussy” Malanga, sometimes confused with “Big Pussy” Bompensiero… | 常常被人和黑帮分子 波贝瑟罗搞混的普西麦蓝佳 |
[47:01] | had just returned from Florida… | 刚刚从佛州返回… |
[47:02] | So it’s gonna go down soon? | 所以伯伯就要动手了? |
[47:04] | Don’t worry. I got a way to put it to bed. | 别担心 我有办法快刀斩乱麻 |
[47:08] | Come on, Meadow. | 來吧 梅朵 |
[47:11] | -Go, Falcons! -Come on, let’s go! | -猎鹰队加油 -來啊 出发了 |
[47:14] | So when do you need this by? | 你什么时候要? |
[47:17] | Right away. | 马上 |
[47:19] | -Way to go, Meadow! -Beautiful, beautiful! | -梅朵 了不起 -真是出神入化 |
[47:23] | I think I can get a party like that together. | 我想我应该有办法 |
[47:25] | -Side out? That ball hit the line! -What are you doing, ref? | -出界? 根本是线上球 -裁判 你在睡觉啊? |
[47:33] | Mom didn’t come? | 妈没有来? |
[47:35] | Didn’t think you wanted her to. | 她以为你不希望她来 |
[47:38] | The car’s over there. | 车在那里 |
[47:39] | Hey, Mr. Dante. See you, Heather. | 丹提先生 再见 |
[47:43] | You guys played a good game. | 你们打得不错 |
[47:45] | Heather Dante. Where’d she get that spike? | 海瑟丹提 她的钉鞋是哪来的? |
[47:47] | Don’t you think it’s unfair what Mom is doing? | 你不觉得妈这样 太不公平了吗? |
[47:50] | Making this little movie scene out of it. | 现在又搞得这么可怜兮兮 |
[47:53] | “The Sad Mom Who Can’t Even Come to Her Daughter’s Sports Event.” | “伤心欲绝的母亲 甚至不敢来看女儿打球” |
[48:03] | Dad? | 爸? |
[48:05] | Don’t you think it’s totally out there? | 你不覺得实在太过分了? |
[48:07] | I mean, my Aspen trip. What is she thinking? | 我指得是 我的亚斯本之旅 她究竟在想什么? |
[48:12] | Dad? | 爸? |
[48:19] | It’s been years since I’ve been here. | 我好几年没到这个地方来了 |
[48:22] | Dad, please talk to her, please. | 爸 求求你劝劝她 |
[48:25] | God, this is so stupid. | 这实在是愚不可及 |
[48:28] | Why are we sitting here? | 我们为什么坐在这里? |
[48:32] | Your mother thinks you have the capacity to be a top student. | 你妈认为你有潜力名列前茅 |
[48:35] | And I agree. | 我也有同感 |
[48:36] | What do you guys want, perfection? | 你们想要什么 要求我十全十美? |
[48:41] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[48:44] | Your great-grandfather and his brother Frank… | 你的曾祖父和他弟弟法兰克 |
[48:48] | they built this place. | 他们盖這地方 |
[48:50] | Big whoop. | 那又怎样 |
[48:52] | Stone and marble workers. They came over here from Italy | 他们是从义大利来的大理石匠 |
[48:56] | and they built this place. | 然後他们盖了這地方 |
[48:59] | Yeah, right. Two guys. | 是喔 好 两个人 |
[49:03] | No, they were two guys on a crew of, you know, laborers. | 当然不是 他们只是工人之一 |
[49:10] | They didn’t design it | 这不是他们设计的 |
[49:13] | but they knew how to build it. | 但他们知道要怎么盖 |
[49:18] | Now find two guys who can put decent grout around your bathtub. | 现在的人连浴缸都弄不好 |
[49:58] | So I feel good. | 我觉得很好 |
[50:00] | So I don’t know if I’m gonna be needing to come back. | 大概不用再来了 |
[50:04] | It’s not the Prozac. | 那不是百忧解的功劳 |
[50:06] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[50:08] | You said you’re thinking clearer and your wife says you seem to be better? | 你刚刚说你的思路清晰你太太也说你似乎好多了? |
[50:15] | It’s not the medication. | 那不是吃药的关系 |
[50:18] | Prozac takes weeks to build up effective levels in the blood. | 吃百忧解要好几个礼拜才会生效 |
[50:24] | Well, what is it, then? | 那是为什么? |
[50:26] | Coming here. Talking. | 因为你能到这儿来跟我谈 |
[50:30] | Hope comes in many forms. | 希望有很多种形式 |
[50:33] | Well, who’s got time for that? | 谁有那么多美国时间? |
[50:35] | What is it you want to say to me? | 你究竟想跟我说什么? |
[50:47] | I had a dream last night. | 我昨晚做了一个梦 |
[50:55] | My bellybutton was | 我梦到我的肚脐 |
[50:59] | a Phillips head screw… | 是个螺丝钉… |
[51:01] | and I’m working unscrewing it… | 然後我试着把它转开… |
[51:05] | and when I get it unscrewed… | 但转开之后… |
[51:09] | my penis falls off. | 我的老二就掉下来了 |
[51:16] | You know, I pick it up and I’m holding it and I’m running around | 我将它捡起来然后带着他跑去 |
[51:20] | looking for the guy who used to work on my Lincoln | 找以前帮我修车那小子 |
[51:23] | so he can put it back on. | 把它装回去 |
[51:26] | And you know, I’m holding it up… | 但 我帶著他 |
[51:30] | and this bird swoops down and grabs it in its beak | 突然飞来一只鸟把我的老二抓过去 |
[51:35] | and flies off with it. | 然後飞走了 |
[51:41] | What kind of bird? | 什么样的鸟? |
[51:44] | I don’t know. Sea gull or something. | 我不知道 好像是海鸥 |
[51:47] | A water bird? | 水鸟? |
[51:49] | I saw The Birds last week. Think that planted the idea? | 我上个礼拜 看了电视上播的”鸟” 是不是因为这个原因? |
[51:53] | What else is a water bird? | 还有什么样的水鸟? |
[51:56] | Pelican, flamingo. | 鹈鹕 红鹤 |
[51:59] | What about ducks? | 那鸭子呢? |
[52:08] | Those goddamn ducks. | 那些该死的鸭子 |
[52:10] | What is it about those ducks that meant so much to you? | 那群野鸭为什么对你如此意义重大? |
[52:19] | I don’t know, it was a trip | 我不知道 那是個旅行 |
[52:22] | having those wild creatures | 这些野鸭 |
[52:27] | come into my pool and have their little babies. | 飞到我家在游泳池里养育小宝宝 |
[52:37] | I was sad to see them go. | 它们飞走让我好伤心啊 |
[52:41] | Oh, Jesus, fuck. Now he’s gonna cry. | 可恶 我好想哭 |
[52:53] | Shit. Fuck me. | 該死 |
[52:55] | When the ducks gave birth to those babies, they became a family. | 那对野鸭孵出小鸭后 它们就成为一家人 |
[53:05] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[53:07] | It’s a link. A connection. | 的确有关联 |
[53:10] | I’m afraid I’m gonna lose my family | 我怕我会失去我的家人 |
[53:13] | like I lost the ducks. | 就像我失去那些野鸭一样 |
[53:18] | That’s what I’m full of dread about. | 所以我才会这么害怕 |
[53:23] | It’s always with me. | 这种恐惧挥之不去 |
[53:24] | What are you so afraid’s going to happen? | 你担心会发生什么事? |
[53:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:36] | You work so hard. | 我一辈子辛辛苦苦打拚 |
[53:37] | You work so damn hard and to see your life’s dream… | 结果心血结晶却… |
[53:43] | burn down. | 付之一炬 |
[53:45] | Look at it this way, you collect the insurance. | 这样想吧 你可以领保险金了 |
[53:48] | You gotta say to yourself, “It could have been worse.” | 你該對自己说 “情况可能更糟” |
[53:51] | How could it have been worse? Fucking faulty stove! | 这怎么可能? 我的炉子完了 |
[53:55] | Suppose people stopped coming, ever think of that? | 你有没有想过 没有客人上门不是更惨吗? |
[54:00] | I don’t know. I don’t know what the fuck. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[54:05] | He’s right. There’s no insurance for that. | 他说得对 经营不善可就没保险金领 |
[54:07] | Why would people stop coming to the restaurant? It’s just catching on. | 客人怎么会不上门? 我的生意终于上了轨道 |
[54:13] | You know what I’m figuring out lately? | 你们知道我最近 想通什么了吗? |
[54:17] | Talking helps. | 找人倾吐是很有帮助的 |
[54:19] | -That’s right. -He’s right. He’s right. | -没错 -他说得没错 |
[54:25] | Hope…comes in many forms. | 希望…有很多种不同的形式 |
[54:28] | Absolutely. | 完全正确 |
[54:30] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[54:33] | Here, hold this. | 拿着 |
[54:35] | Artie. | 亚瑟 |
[54:37] | Artie, come on. | 亚瑟 别这样 |
[54:40] | Hey, look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[54:43] | I’ll always help you. | 我一定会帮你的 |
[54:45] | Come on. Come on. | 别难过 |
[54:53] | Go cook. Hey, let him cook. He’ll feel better. | 去弄点东西给我们吃 让他下厨 他会好过些 |
[55:09] | Someday I’ll tell him we torched the restaurant. | 总有一天我会告诉他 他的餐厅是我们烧的 |
[55:17] | All right, enough of this shit. What’s wrong? | 够了 怎么回事? |
[55:22] | You know, a simple… | 你可以说一句… |
[55:23] | “Way to go, Chris, on the Triborough Towers contract!” would have been nice. | “克里斯多佛 垃圾合约的事干得好” |
[55:27] | That’s it. | 就是這樣 |
[55:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[55:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[55:42] | I have no defense. | 是我不对 |
[55:44] | That’s how I was parented. Never supported. Never complimented. | 但我就是这样长大的 我父母从来没有鼓励过我 |
[55:49] | My cousin Gregory’s girlfriend | 我表哥格瑞利的马子 |
[55:51] | is what they call a development girl, out in Hollywood. | 在好莱坞混 |
[55:55] | She said I could sell my life story, make fucking millions. | 她说我的自传可以卖好几百万 |
[55:58] | I didn’t do that. I stuck it out with you. | 但我没这么做 我留下来跟你 |
[56:01] | I’ll fucking kill you. Are you gonna go Henry Hill on me now? | 我会杀了你的 你敢出卖我? |
[56:05] | You know how many mobsters are selling screenplays and screwing things up? | 你知道有多少黑帮混混 想卖剧本结果落得身首异处? |
[56:08] | She said I could maybe even play myself. | 她说我可以亲自担纲 |
[56:10] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -是嗎? -没错 |
[56:16] | Forget Hollywood screenplays. Forget those distractions, huh? | 别再想那些狗屁倒灶的事 你以为没人找过我? |
[56:22] | What, you think I haven’t had offers? | 你覺得我们沒有事要做了? |
[56:26] | We got work to do. New avenues. | 我们要另辟财路 |
[56:30] | Everything’s gonna be all right from here on in. Come on. | 从现在开始就是康庄大道 |
[56:35] | Look, it’s a beautiful day. What could be bad? | 今天风和日丽 怎么可能会出问题? |
[56:40] | It’s nice of you to pick me up for the party, Junior. | 谢谢你来接我去参加派对 |
[56:45] | -At least somebody cares about me. -These kids today. | -至少还有你关心我 -现在的年轻人 |
[56:49] | I suppose he thinks once he’s got me in a nursing home | 他巴不得我住进养老院 |
[56:52] | I’ll die faster and then he won’t have to drive me anywhere. | 早死早好这样他就不用再开车接送我 |
[56:58] | If his father was still alive | 如果他爸爸还在世的话 |
[57:00] | you can bet he’d show more decency and respect for his mother. | 他不会这样对他老妈的 |
[57:05] | Well, my brother John was a man among men. | 我弟弟约翰是男人中的男人 |
[57:09] | He was a saint. | 他是个圣人 |
[57:11] | Lots of things are different now from Johnny’s and my day. | 现在年头变了 人心不古 |
[57:15] | What do you mean? | 怎么说? |
[57:16] | I’m not free to run my business like I want. | 我现在连想做事的自由都没有 |
[57:19] | Aw, isn’t that awful. | 真糟糕 |
[57:21] | Just this week, your son stuck his hand in | 这个礼拜 你儿子还插手管我的事 |
[57:23] | and made it 100 times more difficult for me. | 害我一个头两个大 |
[57:25] | Plus, he thumbs his nose at New York. | 而且 他还捞过界到纽约去 |
[57:28] | What are you gonna do? He’s part of a whole generation. | 你又能怎么办? 他们这一代的人都是这样 |
[57:33] | Do you remember the crazy hair? And the dope? | 你还记得那些怪发型? 和毒品的事吗? |
[57:36] | Now it’s fags in the military. | 甚至连军中都一堆同性恋 |
[57:37] | Stop it, Junior. You’re making me very upset! | 别说了 你害我心情坏透了 |
[57:40] | I don’t like to, Livia, but I’m agita all the time. | 我也不想这样 但是我一天到晚心情不好 |
[57:44] | And I’ll tell you something else, things are down all across the board. | 还有一件事生意现在一落千丈 |
[57:48] | A lot of friends of ours are complaining. | 我们有很多朋友都在抱怨 |
[57:50] | We used to be recession-proof. No more. | 我们以前经得起风吹雨打 但现在不同了 |
[57:55] | You can’t blame it all on the Justice Department. | 这不能全怪在司法单位上 |
[57:59] | Our friends say to me | 我们的朋友對我说 |
[58:01] | “Junior, why don’t you take a larger hand in things?” | “小索 你为什么不多管点事?” |
[58:09] | Something may have to be done, Livia, about Tony. | 我总要采取行动 莉薇亚 我们要想办法管管东尼 |
[58:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[58:22] | There they are. Hey, Ma, Uncle Jun. | 他们终于来了 妈妈 伯伯 |
[58:24] | You’re using mesquite. That makes the sausage taste peculiar. | 你用牧豆树当柴火 这样香肠的味道会怪怪的 |
[58:29] | -Hi, Grandma. -Happy birthday, my big boy. | -奶奶 -生日快乐 大男孩 |
[58:33] | Carmela, my mother’s here. | 卡蜜拉 我妈来了 |
[58:35] | Everybody, let’s eat. | 大家开动了 |