时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:45] | You should’ve rang the doorbell, Brendan. | 你去按门铃吧 布兰登 |
[01:48] | Hey, you! Yeah, you! What are you doing? | 你…你在干什么? |
[01:51] | We found this truck on the side of the road. | 我们在路旁发现这辆车 |
[01:53] | There might be transmission trouble. You should check it out. | 可能是传动轴出问题了 或许你们该检查一下 |
[01:57] | What’s going on? Hey, that’s the truck. | 怎么回事? 是那辆车 |
[02:00] | The one that was stolen in Newark? | 在纽约被偷的那辆车? |
[02:02] | What are you doing with the truck? | 你们怎么会送这辆车回来? |
[02:06] | It’s a gift from Tony Soprano. | 这是东尼索波诺送的礼物 |
[02:11] | Let’s call the cops. Those guys killed Hector. | 快报警 赫克特是他们杀的 |
[02:15] | I don’t believe it. We just returned the biggest score of my year. | 难以置信 我们可能送回了今年最大的一批货 |
[02:19] | Listen, you fuck. | 听着 你这混蛋 |
[02:20] | Uncle Junior’s breaking Tony’s balls since you hijacked that truck. | 自从你抢劫小索的车 他就不断找东尼的碴 |
[02:24] | You’re lucky Tony doesn’t shove the cab up your ass. | 东尼没找你算帐算你走运 |
[02:29] | What else did Comley say? | 汤米还说了些什么? |
[02:32] | Nothing much. | 没什么 |
[02:34] | There was stuff missing from the truck… | 车上的东西掉了一些 |
[02:37] | …but he didn’t give a fuck as long as the thing’s back. | 但是只要车子要回来 汤米就什么都不计较了 |
[02:40] | Then he said to tell Tony thanks, | 他还要我代他向东尼致谢 |
[02:42] | and if Tony needs anything, to call. | 还说东尼如有任何需要 尽管打电话给他 |
[02:44] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[02:47] | Those junkie fucks work for Tony. | 那群废物是为东尼做事的 |
[02:49] | They hijack Comley’s truck, I get it back, | 他们抢了汤米的车 我出面替他要回来 |
[02:51] | and he thanks Tony? | 而坎立这老头儿 却向东尼致谢? |
[02:53] | Well, I think you should’ve taken care of this Christopher Moltisanti thing… | 克里斯多佛干下这一票时… |
[02:58] | …the minute it first happened. | …你就应该给他一点教训 |
[03:00] | You should’ve sent a clear signal: “You fuck with Junior Soprano…” | 明白告诉他 敢跟你过不去… |
[03:04] | Take it easy. We’re not making a Western here. | 放轻松 我们不是在拍西部片 |
[03:12] | Fucking family. | 去他的索波诺 |
[03:14] | I bought his kid a $400 surfboard for his birthday. | 他儿子生日时我还买了一个四百块钱的冲浪板送他 |
[03:43] | Mr. Soprano? | 索波诺先生? |
[03:45] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[03:53] | Is that a trick picture out there? | 墙上那幅画想表达什么? |
[03:57] | Which? | 哪一幅? |
[03:58] | The barn. | 谷仓 |
[04:00] | And the old tree all rotted out inside. | 还有那棵腐烂的树 |
[04:04] | It’s just a picture I bought. | 我记得那是在 |
[04:06] | I remember, in a little gallery in Provincetown. | 普罗旺斯镇的一家小画廊买的 |
[04:10] | That is a special-made psychological picture. | 那是特别为心理治疗而画的 |
[04:13] | Like that what-do-you-call-it test. | 就像是一种…测试 |
[04:18] | The Korschach. | “寇夏克测试” |
[04:20] | You think I want to trick you? | 你认为我想测试你? |
[04:22] | -Oh, no. -What does that picture say? | -不是 -那幅画对你说什么? |
[04:25] | “We’re from Harvard, and what do you think of… | 它说 我们来自哈佛 你怎么看… |
[04:27] | …this depressing barn and this rotted-out tree here?” | …这栋诡异而消沉的谷仓? |
[04:31] | It’s depressing and scary to you? | 和这颗腐朽的枯木给你什么感受? |
[04:33] | Not to me. | 那不是我的感受 |
[04:35] | But it’s got that built right into it. | 而是它本身的内涵 |
[04:39] | How are things? | 近来可好? |
[04:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:43] | I had a real good week. | 我这星期过得还不错 |
[04:46] | A friend’s in the hospital. | 我的一个朋友住院了 |
[04:48] | That’s never pleasant, but…. | 这种事总是令人难过 但… |
[04:51] | Otherwise, I’m having a good week. | 除此之外我过得还不错 |
[04:53] | -What’s he in for? -They thought it was an ulcer. | -他为何住院? -一开始我以为是溃疡 |
[04:56] | You know, then this, then that. | 然后才了解真相 |
[04:58] | -You’re worried about him? -Jackie? | -你担心他吗? -杰奇? |
[05:00] | Jackie’s so fucking mean, he’ll scare that cancer away. | 杰奇坏透了 他会把癌症吓跑的 |
[05:04] | Your friend has cancer? | 你朋友得了癌症 |
[05:09] | Jackie, when they hook you up, | 杰奇 他们替你打针时 |
[05:12] | do you make sure they don’t have… | 你有叫他们小心别让空气跑进你的血管吗? |
[05:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[05:17] | This is a good hospital, sweetheart. Nothing like that’s gonna happen here. | 这是一家好医院 那种事情不会发生的 |
[05:22] | Air in the line’ll kill you. You know who else…? | 空气跑进血管会要人命的 你知道还有谁… |
[05:27] | You know who else has cancer? | 你知道还有谁得了癌症? |
[05:30] | Tommy DiPalma. | 汤米·迪帕玛 |
[05:32] | He’s got it much worse. It’s eating his brain away. | 他的癌症比你的严重多了 他的脑子快被啃光了 |
[05:35] | Hey, somebody having a baby or what? | 有人生孩子了吗? |
[05:38] | -How you doing? -All right. | -你好吗? -还好 你呢? |
[05:40] | -How you feeling? -Good. | -感觉如何? -还不错 |
[05:42] | Hesh, how you doing? Good to see you. | 你好吗? 不错 杰奇 你呢? |
[05:45] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们来看我 |
[05:47] | Jackie, looking well, pal. | 杰奇 气色不错 |
[05:49] | Here, Ro, for you. | 来 给你的 |
[05:51] | You’re beautiful. | 气色不错嘛 |
[05:53] | Mikey, nice to see you again in men’s clothing. | 麦奇 真高兴又看见你穿男装了 |
[05:56] | I should grab a fire extinguisher. | 我想我该找个灭火器 |
[05:59] | I heard your friend had a spontaneous combustion in his restaurant. | 听说你朋友的餐厅起火自燃 |
[06:03] | I’m going to the cafeteria. Want anything? | 我要到自助餐厅去 你们想吃点什么吗? |
[06:06] | A plate of braciole. | 一盘酒烩肉卷 |
[06:09] | -They got grappa in this thing? -Oh, I wish. | -他们在里面掺了格拉巴酒? -希望如此 |
[06:12] | See you later. I got some errands. | 再见了 我还有事要办 |
[06:15] | -Give Junior my love. -I will. | -代我问候小索 -我会的 |
[06:19] | Tell my uncle I sent back the truck. Give me the vinegar peppers he owes me. | 告诉我伯伯我把车子送回去了 叫他把胡椒醋酱还我 |
[06:28] | Thank God he left. | 他终于走了 谢天谢地 |
[06:29] | He’s a nice guy, but he’s like the Grim Reaper. | 他这个人不错 不过就像死神一样 |
[06:32] | He knows every guy with cancer, and he can’t wait to tell you. | 好像所有得癌症的人他都知道 而且等不及要告诉天底下的人 |
[06:36] | Jackie, you might be a candidate for clinical trials. | 杰奇 你可能成为临床检验的人选 |
[06:40] | These stem cell therapies… | 这些干细胞治疗… |
[06:42] | Paulie, he don’t want to hear no more cancer talk. | 保利 别听他乱说 他不想再听见有关癌症的事 |
[06:46] | Get the fuck out of here! | 不想听就滚蛋 |
[06:48] | Trust me, you caught a break being Jewish. See what I gotta deal with? | 相信我 还好你是犹太人 我了解我的处境 |
[06:53] | Jews, that’s right. I knew there was something. | 犹太人 对了 我想起来了 |
[06:56] | Tony, you know Teittleman? | 东尼 你听过塔拉曼这号人物吗? |
[06:58] | Owns property. Owns the motel down the street from the club. | 他拥有不少地产 我们酒吧那条街上的那家汽车旅馆 |
[07:02] | The Jew with the black clothes and the curls. | 身穿黑衣满头卷发的犹太人 |
[07:05] | They’re called Hasidim. | 那是哈西德教派 |
[07:07] | “Hasidim” but I don’t believe them. | 西德教派 我看见他们但是我不相信他们 |
[07:09] | -What does Teittleman want? -A divorce for his daughter. | -那个塔拉曼要什么? -他要为他女儿办离婚 |
[07:13] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么? |
[07:14] | His son-in-law will not give his daughter the consent… | 塔拉曼的女婿不肯签字… |
[07:18] | …unless Teittleman gives him 50 percent of his motel. | …除非他同意让出那家旅馆一半的股份 |
[07:21] | They call it a get. | 这叫做 好处 |
[07:23] | Why don’t he just…? | 他为何不干脆… |
[07:25] | It’s taboo for their religion. | 他们的宗教不准 |
[07:28] | You know about this shit? | 别淌入这滩浑水 |
[07:30] | Run. Trust me. You don’t want to do business with these people. | 相信我 别和这些人打交道 |
[07:34] | He said there’s 25 large in it if we can get him this get. | 他说事成之后我们可以拿到两万五 |
[07:38] | There’s a saying amongst Jews | 犹太人有句俗语 |
[07:39] | “When a Jew gets a divorce, even the altar sheds tears.” | 犹太人离婚 连圣坛都会掉泪 |
[07:43] | All right, I heard enough. | 够了 我听够了 |
[07:45] | Look, I’m getting kind of tired. | 我有点累了 |
[07:49] | Let’s go get a cup of coffee. | 各位 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[07:51] | See you later, Jackie. | 再见了 杰奇 |
[07:54] | -Take care. -All right, Jackie. | -保重 -好 |
[08:20] | That crash was Meadow Soprano jumping her cue. | 刚刚那个噪音是梅朵·索波诺抢拍子 |
[08:23] | Miss Marris, we’re exhausted | 老师 我们为准备学力性向测验 |
[08:25] | from studying for SATs. We were up past 2. | 都快累毙了 我们昨晚两点才睡 |
[08:27] | -Are you her lawyer? -No. | -你是她的律师? -不是 |
[08:30] | Why they’d schedule SATs the same week as our recital? | 学校为何将测验和公演排在同一星期? |
[08:32] | -Same day. -What? | -同一天 -什么? |
[08:37] | If we’re kicked out of Concert Singers, | 我们从演出的名单中被剔除 |
[08:39] | we lose our best extracurricular. | 然后我们最喜欢的 课外活课也泡汤了 |
[08:41] | Goodbye, Berkeley. Hello, Glassboro State. | 别了 柏克莱 格拉斯波罗州立大学 我们来了 |
[08:44] | I cannot wait until all of North America is between me and Tony and Carmela. | 我真等不及离开我爸妈 |
[08:49] | New Jersey blows. | 纽泽西烂透了 |
[08:51] | I want to go to Berkeley so bad. | 我好想去柏克莱 |
[08:53] | The whole East, I can’t deal anymore. | 我再也受不了东岸了 |
[08:55] | So we don’t sleep till after the SATs. | 性向测验之前咱们都别想睡了 |
[08:58] | Don’t mind the mess. I wasn’t expecting company. | 抱歉 屋里很乱 我们不知道会有人来 |
[09:01] | I couldn’t wait. I had to see the new house. | 我等不及要看你们的新家 |
[09:03] | -Where’s King Arthur? -Downstairs. This plumbing! | -亚瑟王在哪儿? -他在楼下修水管 |
[09:06] | -Here? -Yeah. | -这里? -对 |
[09:10] | Oh, I love the coziness. | 我喜欢这种舒适惬意的感觉 |
[09:13] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎搬来当我们的邻居 |
[09:16] | Well, the school district, anyway. | 至少是同一个学区 |
[09:19] | Carm, you did not have to do this. | 卡蜜拉 你太客气了 |
[09:22] | I mean, we don’t see each other like we used to– | 我们不像从前那么常往来 |
[09:25] | I want that to change. | 我要改变这种情形 |
[09:31] | -Could this be Artie Bucco? -Hey, capitano! | 亚瑟布科吗? |
[09:34] | The place looks good. | 老兄 这地方不错嘛 |
[09:35] | It needs a little work, but we’ll get there. | 还需要一点整修 不过我们可以搞定的 |
[09:38] | You need some cash until the insurance on the restaurant comes…. | 保险公司支付赔偿金前 你刚搬家 需要一点钱 |
[09:42] | Insurance. There’ll be an Italian president before I see any insurance money. | 赔偿金 这辈子我是不敢指望了 |
[09:47] | I thought that was settled. | 现在你知道了 |
[09:49] | Join the club. They’re doing a second arson investigation. | 他们将我们列为 二级纵火犯进行调查 |
[09:53] | They think you’re mobbed up? You’re a working stiff. | 他们认为你是黑道分子? 你是个正经的好人 |
[09:55] | It doesn’t make any sense. Who would burn down a perfectly good restaurant? | 谁会放火烧掉那么好的餐厅? |
[10:01] | It’s stupid. | 真是岂有此理 |
[10:03] | Insane. | 有病 |
[10:08] | -Sorry, Artie. -Life goes on, no? | -真替你难过 -日子总是要过 不是吗? |
[10:11] | I could always be a plumber, no? | 我可以去当水电工 不是吗? |
[10:13] | Only one concept to master: Shit runs downhill. | 水电工只要知道一件事 屎尿只向低处流 |
[10:16] | Yes, it does. Come in the kitchen. I’ll buy you a beer. | 那可不 到厨房去喝瓶啤酒 |
[10:33] | -Mr. Soprano. -Mr. Teittleman. | -索波诺先生 -塔拉曼先生 |
[10:34] | -My pleasure. -Have a seat. | -幸会 -请坐 |
[10:36] | -Thank you. -Silvio you know. | -谢谢 -席尔 |
[10:39] | Paulie. | 保利 |
[10:40] | How are you? | 你好 |
[10:42] | This is my son. | 这是我儿子 |
[10:45] | Does he have a name? | 他有名字吗? |
[10:47] | Oh, I’m sorry. It’s Hillel. | 抱歉 他叫希雷 |
[10:52] | You know about my daughter and her husband? | 你们应该听过我女儿和她先生的事 |
[10:55] | Yeah, he knows. | 对 他知道 |
[10:56] | Do you have a daughter, Mr. Soprano? | 索波诺先生 你有女儿吗? |
[10:58] | Yes. Call me Tony. | 有 叫我东尼就行了 |
[11:01] | What would you do if she was abused by her husband? | 你女儿遭到她先生虐待 你会怎么办? |
[11:05] | Talk to him. | 找他谈 |
[11:06] | Yeah, in ball-peen hammer. | 对 带家伙去 |
[11:08] | I think you understand my anger. | 我想你了解我心中的愤怒 |
[11:10] | He’s harming my daughter, and he’s mocking our laws of marriage. | 他不仅伤害我的女儿 还侮辱了我们的婚姻制度 |
[11:14] | Look, let’s understand each other from the get-go here, okay? | 我们先把话讲清楚 好吗? |
[11:18] | I’m in waste management. | 我是做废弃物处理的 |
[11:20] | I’m only here because I’m Silvio’s friend, | 我出现在这里的因为我是席尔的朋友 |
[11:22] | you’re Silvio’s friend. | 而你也是席尔的朋友 |
[11:24] | You may be having a problem I can help you with. | 或许你的家庭问题 我能帮得上忙 |
[11:27] | If I can do it, that will make me happy. | 如果我能帮得上忙 我会很开心的 |
[11:31] | What’s your problem, Hil? | 你有什么问题? |
[11:43] | -Please finish. -You’re being shaken down… | -安静 -但我了解你得将… |
[11:46] | -…for 50 percent of your motel. -Correct. | -…旅馆的一半股份给他 -对吧? |
[11:48] | The goon squads who smacked these husbands around to get the divorce… | 而且专门逼男人签字离婚的”拉比打手队”… |
[11:53] | …were put out of business by the D.A. | …如今已被法院逼得走投无路 |
[11:56] | All right, 25 percent. He wants 50, we get 25. | -两成五吧 -他要五成 我们只要两成五 |
[12:00] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[12:02] | I’m not talking to you. | 这就是我不跟你谈的原因 |
[12:14] | You get me what I want, Mr. Soprano, and you have a deal. | 索波诺先生 替我解决这件事吧 |
[12:18] | It’s done. | 成交 一言为定 |
[12:21] | You let them in our motel, you’ll never get them out. | 一旦引狼入室就万劫不复 |
[12:25] | That’s a commercial, isn’t it? | 这是电视广告词 对吧? |
[12:34] | Julio, before lunch I want you to do bedding inventory. | 胡利欧 午餐前把寝具清点一下 |
[12:38] | Half-hour, and no cervezas, please. | 半小时 别偷懒 |
[12:45] | Yes, may I help you? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[12:47] | That depends. Are you Ariel? | 这得视情况而定 你是奥瑞欧? |
[12:50] | That also depends. Are you a bill collector? | 这也得视情况而定 你是来收帐单的吗? |
[12:53] | What is this, the Catskills? Shecky Greene we got here. | 你认为呢? 这位仁兄真会讲笑话 |
[12:56] | Let’s talk about your father-in-law. | 我们想和你谈谈你岳父大人 |
[12:58] | I’m sorry. He’s not here. | 抱歉 他不在这儿 |
[13:00] | We know he’s not here. | 我们知道他不在这儿 |
[13:02] | But we want to talk to you about him and you. And him. | 我们想和你谈他 |
[13:06] | This problem that you’re having. | 还有你们之间的问题 |
[13:09] | Look, I don’t know who you are… | 我不知道你们是谁… |
[13:11] | …but any problem I may be having with my family is none of your matter. | …但我的家务事你们管不着 |
[13:16] | So get out of here. | 请便吧 |
[13:18] | No, no, look. Shlomo is a friend of mine. | 不 听着 许罗摩是我的朋友 |
[13:20] | And you’re bragging this? | 这有什么好神气的? |
[13:23] | This guy… | 这家伙… |
[13:25] | You couldn’t possibly understand what’s going on here. | 听着 你们根本无法了解这件事 |
[13:28] | Shlomo is an arrogant, ignorant control freak. | 他是个目中无人 喜欢掌控一切的自大狂 |
[13:32] | Look, I know him since before I had hair on my pitzl. I made this place. | 我认识这个人很久了 这地方是我打拚出来的 |
[13:37] | The flyers, the car rental drop-off, the business breakfast. | 海报 收汽车租金 商业早餐 |
[13:41] | It was me, not him. | 都是我想出来的 不是他 |
[13:43] | So I sweated blood into this place, and he owes me. | 我为这地方流血流汗 他欠我 |
[13:46] | And I intend to get what’s mine. | 我要得到我应得的 |
[13:49] | So please, don’t embarrass yourself any further. Just leave. | 所以请你们别再自讨没趣 走吧 |
[13:53] | I’m not embarrassed. You embarrassed? | 我并没有感到自讨没趣? 你呢? |
[13:57] | Listen to me, you weirdo fuck. | 听好 你这人渣 |
[13:59] | You give Shlomo whatever he wants and you forget this 50 percent shit. | 许罗摩要什么你就给什么 不准再提一半股份的那档事 |
[14:03] | You got nothing coming to you. Understand me? Nothing! | 你什么也别想得到 懂吗? 什么也别想得到 |
[14:06] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[14:08] | Say bupkes, Paulie. | 保利 说”伯库斯” 什么? |
[14:11] | That’s how they say “nothing.” | 希伯来语的”什么都没有” |
[14:14] | Fuck that. This is how I say “nothing.” | 妈的 我用这样来说 |
[14:18] | How’s that for nothing? | 用这样来表示怎样? |
[14:22] | -You know what? -Probably not. | -你知道吗? -大概不知道 |
[14:25] | The fundraiser for Pediatric Hospital? | 儿童医院的募款会? |
[14:27] | I’m gonna hire Artie and Charmaine to cater it. | 我要请亚瑟和夏曼掌厨 |
[14:32] | Since when do we open our house to strangers? | 什么时候起我们家开始对外人开放了? |
[14:36] | Oh, you’re right. Let’s just move back to Italy. | 你说得对 那么我们就搬回意大利 |
[14:39] | We’ll live in a hill town like our ancestors, put a wall around it… | 和祖先一样住在小山丘上 然后再围一道大围墙… |
[14:43] | …and throw burning oil on all travelers that knock at the gate. | …然后再对敲门的游客泼滚烫的油 |
[14:48] | Come on! | 安静 |
[14:52] | Poor Charmaine. I tried to find nice things to say about that house. | 可怜的夏曼 我绞尽脑汁想赞美他们的新家 |
[14:57] | Ain’t that bad. Just needs a little work, that’s all. | 没那么糟 只是需要稍微整修一下罢了 |
[15:00] | Those two are so broke. And that fire. | 那场大火害得他们倾家荡产 |
[15:05] | If that insurance would get off its ass. | 有保险赔偿金就好了 |
[15:07] | -Could it have been arson? -What’s the matter with you? | -你认为可能是有人纵火吗? -你是怎么搞的? |
[15:18] | I can’t believe you guys didn’t get enough for us. | 真不敢相信你们竟然没有帮我们买到 |
[15:22] | Yeah, put Matt on. | 叫麦特听电话 |
[15:24] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:26] | What’s going on? You trying to damage your inner ears? | 你们在干什么? 不怕耳聋吗? |
[15:29] | We’re studying. | 我们在念书 |
[15:30] | These are practice tests and they’re brutal. | 这些只是练习测验可是就已经够难了 |
[15:33] | Your parents know you’re here, cacciatore? | 这么晚了 你爸妈知道你在这儿吗? |
[15:35] | -They don’t care. -She’s sleeping over. | -他们才懒得管咧 -她要在这儿过夜 |
[15:40] | Can Hunter please sleep over? | 韩特可以在这儿过夜吗? |
[15:43] | Start sleeping, then. Study time’s over. | 那就开始睡吧 念书的时间结束了 |
[15:46] | We still have six more chapters left. | 我们还有六章没念 |
[15:49] | Then can you keep the decibel level down, please? For my husband. | 你们能小声一点吗? 为了我老公 |
[15:57] | Matt, I’m serious, you guys. | 麦特 我不是在开玩笑 |
[16:00] | If we can’t score some crystal, we’re dead. | 如果没有安非他命 我们就死定了 |
[16:02] | With this budget, we can do three waiters for the hors d’oeuvres… | 以这种预算看来 我们可以请三个服务生负责食物… |
[16:06] | …two for the champagne. | …两个人负责香槟 |
[16:08] | It’s such a load off. This party has me at sixes and sevens. | 你真是帮了我大忙 这募款会搞得我七荤八素的 |
[16:12] | Pediatric Hospital’s such a worthy cause. | 能为儿童医院 尽一点心力是我的荣幸 |
[16:16] | Oona! | 天啊 |
[16:19] | There’s fingerprints on the breakfront. I want this place to sparkle. | 橱柜上到处都是指纹 我要这房子闪闪发亮 |
[16:26] | She’s usually very good. From Poland. | 她平常还不错 波兰来的 |
[16:31] | Please get in the car, sir. | 请上车 先生 |
[16:33] | Like the cop would be calling him “sir” if the cameras weren’t around. | 我就不信镜头移开后这条子还会尊称这家伙一声先生 |
[16:39] | I saw this one. | 这种场面我见过 |
[16:40] | Then call Tony so he can call Junior… | 你何不找东尼问他伯伯… |
[16:43] | …and see if we can change the channel. | …我们可不可以转台 |
[16:46] | Get that, will you, babe? | 亲爱的 开门好吗? |
[16:47] | Sure. I’m the only one who has to go to work. | 当然 我是这屋子里唯一要做事的人 |
[16:50] | Yeah, restaurant hostess. Real tough work. | 没错 餐厅的招待 这工作不轻松 |
[16:53] | It’s your little cousin. | 是你表妹 |
[16:56] | -What’s up? -How are you? | -艾德莲娜 -你好吗? |
[16:58] | -What are you doing here? -Hello to you too. | -你来干什么? -你好 |
[17:00] | Hunter, what are you doing? | 还有韩特 你来干嘛? |
[17:02] | Don’t mind him. His brain is fried. | 别理他 他头壳坏了 |
[17:04] | You want a soda or something? | 想喝点什么吗? |
[17:06] | -How about a beer? -Yeah, right. | -啤酒如何? -是喔 |
[17:09] | Just kidding. I’ll have a Coke if you have one. | 开玩笑 可乐 如果你有的话 |
[17:12] | What do you want, Meadow? | 你想要什么 梅朵? |
[17:14] | She wants something from me. | 我想她对我有意思 |
[17:16] | In your dreams, Brendan. | 少臭美了 布兰登 |
[17:18] | So what do you want? | 你们到底来干什么? |
[17:22] | I wanna cop. | 我要一个条子 |
[17:26] | Here you go. | 来 |
[17:29] | What do you mean, “cop”? | 条子? 什么意思? |
[17:30] | Score. We want to score some crystal. | 我们想要一些安非他命 |
[17:33] | You got money? | 你有钱吗? |
[17:34] | -You ain’t giving them shit. -Why not? | -闭嘴 你敢给她们试试看 -为什么不行? |
[17:37] | Your father’ll put a bullet in my head. | 你爸不一枪毙了我才怪 |
[17:40] | Since when do you take speed, anyway? | 什么时候你也开始吸起安非他命了? |
[17:43] | She doesn’t. I need it to study. | 她没有 我要用来提神准备考试 |
[17:45] | Yeah, right. Hunter needs it. | 是喔 是韩特需要 |
[17:48] | Forget about it. No fucking way. | 算了吧 门儿都没有 |
[17:53] | What? | 什么? |
[17:55] | He just craves attention. | 他只是在引人注意 |
[17:59] | Just thought I’d ask you before we went to Jefferson Avenue. | 只是认为到杰佛逊大道买之前应该先来找你 |
[18:02] | Those melanzane will rob you, rape you and leave you on the road. | 那些人会将你洗劫强暴后 再将你丢弃在路旁 |
[18:08] | What do you see in him? | 你看上他哪一点? |
[18:10] | Money. What do you think? | 当然是钱 不然会是什么? |
[18:13] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[18:14] | -See you, Christopher. -I got my own money. | -再见 -我自己有钱 |
[18:17] | What about me? Nobody’s gonna say goodbye to me? | 我呢? 没有人跟我说再见? |
[18:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:24] | Bye, guys. | 再见 两位 |
[18:30] | You can’t let her go to Jefferson Avenue. They’ll sell her Ajax. | 你不能让她到杰佛逊大道去 |
[18:34] | She won’t go there. She just wants me to give her some speed. | 她不会去的 她只是想逼我给她罢了 |
[18:37] | Isn’t it better if she gets it from you with all that poison around? | 如果是你给她那不是更好吗? 反正你满屋子都是 |
[18:43] | Kids. You think you can protect them. | 孩子啊 你自以为能保护他们? |
[18:46] | But you can’t. | 才怪 |
[18:49] | As the rainy season approaches, chicks alter their eating habits. | 随着雨季的脚步接近 幼鸟将开始改变它们的饮食习惯 |
[18:53] | Are you watching that nature shit again? | 又在看介绍大自然的鬼节目? |
[18:55] | What are you doing here? | 这么晚了你还来? |
[18:57] | My kid stepped on a nail. I had to get him a shot. | 我儿子踩到钉子 我带他来打一针 |
[19:00] | Yeah, where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[19:01] | At the ER with Carmela. | 卡蜜拉在急诊室陪他 |
[19:03] | So whatever happened with the Jew at the motel? | 犹太人那家旅馆的事处理得如何? |
[19:06] | They reached out to him, he wasn’t receptive. | 他们去找他 他不肯接受 |
[19:09] | They’re going back. | 他们只好下次再去找他 |
[19:15] | -Want me to leave? -Just looking for my nurse’s pen. | -要我回避吗? -不用了 我只是在找笔 |
[19:18] | You got the wrong room because you are not my nurse. | 你可能走错病房了 你不是我的护士 |
[19:22] | I know, but I made up the bed. | 我知道 但床是我铺的 |
[19:24] | No, sweetheart. I have not been out of this bed all day. | 你弄错了 我一整天都没下过床 |
[19:28] | -Sorry, I need to check some vitals– -What are you doing? | -抱歉 我得检查你的生命指数 -你在干什么? |
[19:32] | That seems to be working fine. | 你那话儿还挺有活力的嘛 |
[19:34] | Nobody sends flower arrangements like New York. | 你看这些花 纽约没有人送这种花了 |
[19:37] | Let me just check his… | 我来检查他的… |
[19:43] | This damn IV… | 这个玩意儿… |
[19:45] | Damn! | 该死的点滴… |
[19:47] | I got it. | 好了 |
[19:53] | I seem to be having a problem. Do you mind if I borrow one of your gowns? | 我想我出了点问题 能借你的睡衣穿吗? |
[19:59] | It’s okay. It’s a private party. | 没事的 只是个私人派对 |
[20:02] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Have a nice night. | 谢谢…晚上愉快 |
[20:06] | Oh, Madonna! | 我的妈呀! |
[20:16] | I got you, you prick! You should’ve seen your face! | 被我耍了 你该看看自己那张脸 |
[20:21] | -You prick! -“I haven’t been out of bed all day.” | -笑死人了 -我一整天都没下过床 |
[20:25] | -Look at your face. -Who the hell is this? | -看看你的样子 -这又是谁? |
[20:28] | Relax, Mr. Aprile. It’s time for your sponge bath. | 放轻松 艾皮欧先生 洗澎澎的时候到了 |
[20:37] | She’s a friend of mine from the club. Nice girl. | 她是我在舞厅里认识的朋友 她是个好女孩 |
[20:42] | I joined them later on. We got a little booze. | 我先让他们独处 然后和他们小酌一番 |
[20:48] | You were nice to have a party for your friend. | 你真帖心 为朋友找乐子 |
[20:59] | “Tufts Medical School.” | 图夫医学院 |
[21:06] | You’re a doctor. | 你是个医生 |
[21:08] | What do you think? About Jackie? | 你对杰奇有何看法? |
[21:11] | I’d have to know more about his condition. | 我必须先深入了解他的情况 |
[21:14] | I told you about his condition. He’s got cancer. | 我告诉过你他的情况 他得了癌症 |
[21:17] | What kind of cancer? | 哪一种癌症? |
[21:18] | It’s in the intestines. | 在他的肠子里 |
[21:21] | There was a tumor and they took it out. | 他的肠子里长了肿瘤 他们将肿瘤取出 |
[21:25] | And it’s recurred. | 现在又长了 |
[21:27] | But you said he might go home. They’re not operating? | 可是你说过他有出院的机会 他们不准备再动手术吗? |
[21:31] | It’s next to something vital. | 肿瘤就长在重要器官附近 |
[21:33] | -I see. -You see? | -了解 -你了解? |
[21:36] | From what you’re saying, it doesn’t sound good. | 从你的口气中可以了解 他的情况并不乐观 |
[21:38] | From what I’m telling you? | 从我的口气? |
[21:40] | What do I know? I’m not a doctor. | 我懂个屁 我又不是医生 |
[21:42] | -You’re angry. Who with? -I’ll tell you. | -你在生气 生谁的气? -你给我听着 |
[21:45] | This man has had chemo every day for three weeks. | 三个星期来 他每天都必须做化疗 |
[21:48] | He still has every last hair on his head. | 然而他还是有着浓密的头发 |
[21:51] | Every last hair on his head, and he’s got a beautiful head of hair. | 他有着一头乌黑浓密的头发 |
[21:55] | So don’t tell me how it sounds. | 所以请你别告诉我 我的口气如何 |
[21:56] | You don’t know him or me… | 因为你并不认识他也不了解我… |
[21:58] | …or what you’re talking about. | …更不清楚自己在说什么 |
[22:00] | We’re getting closer to you confronting your true feelings… | 不过我们已经越来越了解… |
[22:03] | …about what’s really going on. | …你对此事的真正感受 |
[22:05] | Wait a minute. I just told you my true feelings. | 等等 我说的都是我的真正感受 |
[22:08] | You tell me what’s really going on. | 你何不分析给我听? |
[22:10] | The tree in the painting rotted out, you said. | 你说画中的树已经腐烂 |
[22:13] | Nothing indicates that. | 但那幅画并没有传达那个意思 |
[22:15] | I knew that was a fucking scam. | 那幅去他妈的画 |
[22:18] | I knew that painting was a fucking scam! | 我就知道那幅画去他妈的有鬼 |
[22:21] | You remember your dream? The ducks? | 还记得你的梦吗? 鸭子? |
[22:25] | It took on another meaning. | 那个梦有其他的含义 |
[22:28] | What happens to a tree that’s rotted out? | 一棵腐烂的树有何意义? |
[22:30] | Trees, ducks. What are you, Ranger Rick? | 树木 鸭子 难道你是森林巡逻员? |
[22:33] | Some job you shrinks got. You think everybody’s lying… | 你们心理大夫对患者做测试时… |
[22:36] | …while you’re pulling scams on them! Fuck you! | …总认为他们在说谎! 去你的! |
[22:43] | There’s 37 definites. We got another 13 maybes… | 37人确定要来 13个也许会来… |
[22:47] | …plus the whole Pediatric Hospital Board. | …还有院方的全体委员 |
[22:51] | Right. | 对 |
[22:52] | Are you sure we ordered enough champagne? | 你确定你订的香槟够吗? |
[22:56] | Right. | 对 |
[22:57] | Gene says they shouldn’t be too sober for the auction. | 姬恩说他们在拍卖会时不能太清醒 |
[23:01] | If anyone ever finds out you got this from me | 如果有人发现 这东西是我给你的 |
[23:04] | Look at me. This is no joke. | 我懂 看着我 这不是闹着玩的 |
[23:07] | We don’t always get along, but you don’t want to see me dead. | 我知道我们处不来 但你总不会想置我于死地吧 |
[23:11] | I gotta call Hunter. You’re the best. | 我要打电话给韩特 你最棒了 |
[23:13] | Hey, I’m serious. Just this once, okay? I’m no drug dealer. | 我不是在和你开玩笑 下不为例 懂吗? |
[23:17] | I don’t want to see you get poisoned. Your father ever finds out… | 我不是毒贩 我不想看见你染上毒瘾 如果被你爸发现… |
[23:21] | God, doesn’t anyone ever knock? | 现代人都不先敲门? |
[23:24] | Tell Brendan that Hunter would rather die than go out with him. | 告诉布兰登说韩特宁可死也不愿和他约会 |
[23:27] | Brendan? | 布兰登? |
[23:29] | Christopher, keep that asshole away from that child. | 克里斯多佛 你叫那小子离她远一点 懂吗? |
[23:32] | He asked me to do him a favor, I did it. | 是他叫我帮他忙的 我只是受人之托忠人之事 |
[23:35] | All right, you delivered the message. Now let Meadow study. | 你把话传到了 让梅朵念书吧 |
[23:44] | Two goombahs from the old neighborhood. | 咱们的黑道老朋友想干什么? |
[23:46] | What, they think they’re gonna name it the Soprano Wing in the new hospital? | 在新医院中盖个 有防弹玻璃的 索波诺楼? |
[23:51] | I think you’re just jealous of their money. | 你只是嫉妒人家有钱 |
[23:53] | -Me? -Yeah. | -我? -对 |
[23:55] | Okay, but explain to me this. | 行 请你解释一下 |
[23:57] | He offers us two tickets to the Caribbean out of friendship. | 他给我们两张到加勒比海的票 |
[24:00] | You say no, they’re tainted. | 你不肯接受 只因那是脏钱换来的 |
[24:02] | But for some party, I take his money to clean his toilets. | 但为了一个派对 我就拿他的钱为他清理马桶 |
[24:06] | First of all, Arthur, this is a paying job and not some cruise. | 第一 他出钱你工作而不是接受招待 |
[24:10] | And why do you always have to exaggerate? | 第二 你为何老是要夸大其词? |
[24:13] | You’re not cleaning his toilets. You’re a chef. | 你是为他掌厨不是为他清马桶 你是个厨师 |
[24:15] | Good. So you don’t mind that he fronts me money for a new place… | 行 这么说你并不反对他拿钱给我东山再起… |
[24:20] | …because he offered. | …因为他已经向我提起了 |
[24:23] | Look at that face. | 瞧你那张脸 |
[24:25] | Oh, God, don’t tell me that you took money from Tony Soprano. | 别告诉我你已经拿了东尼的钱 |
[24:29] | How is it different? I’m a chef. I need a place to cook. | 这两者有何不同? 我是厨师 我需要一个煮东西的地方 |
[24:33] | How? I’m giving Carmela my support, that’s how. | 有何不同?差别在于 我是在帮卡蜜拉的忙 |
[24:36] | And it’s for a very reputable cause. | 而且是为了做好事 |
[24:39] | But to have that man as a partner, trust me, that would be insane. | 但是与那个人合伙 相信我 你是在玩火 |
[24:43] | It’d mean the end of everything. | 到时候一切都付之一炬 |
[24:45] | At least he made the gesture. | 至少他主动表示关怀 |
[24:47] | Name me another person who offered us anything except the Sopranos? | 告诉我除了东尼他们之外 谁帮过我们? |
[24:51] | Watch what you’re doing. You’re squeezing the quail. | 看看你在干什么? 那只鹌鹑被你捏扁了 |
[25:02] | Should we turn on the air? | 你认为我们该开冷气吗? |
[25:04] | It’s going okay. Do you like the food? | 虽然温度还好 你认为呢? 食物还好吗? |
[25:06] | I was so busy schmoozing, I barely had a bite. | 我忙着和人闲聊根本没时间吃 你再不快一点 |
[25:09] | Don’t miss those little veal tonnatos. | 番茄小牛肉都被吃光了 |
[25:12] | Charmaine! | 夏曼 |
[25:24] | Not in the car! Please! Not in the car! | 拜托 别把我推进去 |
[25:27] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[25:29] | Shut up and get in the fucking car! | 闭上你的嘴 进去 |
[25:43] | I can’t get used to strangers in my house. | 我不习惯家里来了这么多陌生人 |
[25:45] | Why’d you invite them? | 为何邀请他们来? |
[25:50] | Try one of these. | 尝尝这个 |
[25:56] | You’re a fucking great cook. | 亚瑟 你是个好厨师 |
[25:58] | I cook like this… | 做这个… |
[26:01] | …it reminds me of what I lost. | …让我想起我所失去的 |
[26:05] | To have my restaurant ripped from me. I can’t tell you…. | 我就这样失去我的餐厅 怎么说呢… |
[26:09] | It was like losing a limb. | 就像断了一条胳臂 |
[26:13] | -Sometimes I lay in bed… -Enough already. | -有时我躺在床上… -够了 |
[26:16] | Forget about the past. Look to the future. | 你就不能忘掉过去吗? 放眼未来 好吗? |
[26:19] | I’m sick of hearing of your restaurant. Shut up, you depressing jerk! | 我不想再听到你餐厅的事了 |
[26:23] | What the fuck do you know about it? | 忘了吧 你这消沉的家伙 |
[26:28] | You motherfucker. | 你懂个屁? |
[26:37] | You fucking jerk! | 别… 你这个混蛋 |
[26:40] | Come on. Give it up. | 你这个混蛋 来啊 |
[26:47] | See what you get when you… | 看招… |
[26:51] | Fucking son of a bitch! | 该死的王八蛋! |
[26:54] | -Get up, you stubborn fuck. -Please! | -有种就别起来 -求求你们 |
[26:57] | Too late. All this because you won’t say yes to a divorce? | 现在讨饶来不及了 这就是你不同意离婚的下场 |
[27:01] | It’s not that simple! | 事情没那么单纯 |
[27:02] | Why not? You sign your fucking name to a piece of paper! | 为什么? 你只需在协议书上签字 |
[27:06] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 是吗? |
[27:08] | Well, I don’t like you. You believe this prick? | 我也不喜欢你 如何? 你能相信这家伙吗? |
[27:11] | What do I get, huh? You work for nothing? I don’t think so! | 我得到什么? 你会只求工作不求回报吗? 我可不这么认为 |
[27:15] | I say we force-feed him his sombrero. | 我们叫他啃下他的阔边帽吧 |
[27:18] | She wants to go to Israel, I send her. I pay. | 她要去以色列 我送她去 |
[27:21] | I feed her, I clothe her, | 我喂她吃东西 为她穿衣服 |
[27:22] | I put a roof over her head. | 我让她有一个温暖的家 我花下大把钞票 |
[27:24] | I worked for her father for 20 years | 最重要的是我为了她 而为她老爸工作20年 |
[27:26] | and took his abuse. | 忍受他一切不合理的待遇 |
[27:27] | So I get nothing? | 我怎甘心就这样离开不拿一毛钱? |
[27:29] | -Stand up! -We don’t care. | -够了 -起来 |
[27:31] | Tough fucking luck, ain’t it, pal? | 衰到家了 是吧? |
[27:34] | You mother! | 你这个混蛋! |
[27:37] | Silvio! | 席尔! |
[27:44] | Motherfucker. | 去他的 |
[27:46] | This guy’s a bull. | 这家伙壮得像条牛 |
[27:49] | Paulie, if we don’t kill this prick… | 保利 如果不杀掉这家伙… |
[27:53] | …we should put him to work. | …我们应该让他为我们工作 |
[28:00] | Time’s a-wasting. | 真是浪费时间 |
[28:02] | I was lucky I could get out at all with that party tonight. | 幸好我已逃离了今晚的宴会 |
[28:10] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[28:18] | -Hello. -Tony. | -喂 -东尼 |
[28:21] | Sorry to bother you. This isn’t working out how we hoped. | 抱歉 打搅了 我们遇到了一点麻烦 |
[28:24] | With our friend with the funny sideburns. | 那个有鬓毛的家伙 |
[28:27] | Don’t say no more on the phone. | 好了 不要在电话上谈了 |
[28:30] | I’m coming down. | 我马上过去 |
[28:33] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[28:36] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[28:40] | You just got here. | 你才刚来 |
[28:41] | Yeah, I know, but I gotta go. | 我知道 可是我得走了 |
[28:56] | What’s that painting mean to you? | 你对那幅画有什么感受? |
[29:00] | Nothing. It just reminds me of David Hockey. | 没什么感受 只是让我想起大卫·霍基 |
[29:23] | You want something to munch on? | 想来一口吗? |
[29:26] | Are you kidding me? | 你存心跟我过不去? |
[29:28] | Most guys I know would be happy to get rid of their wife. | 我认识的大部分人都想甩掉他老婆 |
[29:31] | I tried explaining the realities here. | 我苦口婆心分析给他听 |
[29:34] | This guy’s as stubborn as a fucking mule. | 这家伙顽固得像头驴 |
[29:37] | He says it’s principle. | 他却说这是原则问题 |
[29:39] | I think we gotta…you know. That’s why we called you. | 我想我们得… 所以就打电话给你 |
[29:43] | I promised the father-in-law I wouldn’t. | 听着 我答应过他岳父不会干掉他 |
[29:45] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我已经想尽办法了 |
[29:52] | You’re a stupid fucker, you know that? | 你真是个他妈的笨蛋 |
[29:55] | I’ve heard it said. | 别人也这么说过 |
[29:57] | What are you, proud of it? | 你还沾沾自喜? |
[29:59] | You kill me and a dark cloud goes over Shlomo’s house. | 杀了我吧 让他们家笼罩在阴影之下 |
[30:04] | Either way, they’ll be no get unless restitution is made. | 总之 没有补偿我是不会罢手的 |
[30:09] | You really would let me kill you, you sick fuck. | 你是在逼我把你干掉? |
[30:14] | You ever heard of the Masada? | 听过马沙达吗? |
[30:17] | For two years, 900 Jews held their own… | 九百个犹太人在两年间… |
[30:21] | …against 15,000 Roman soldiers. | …对抗一万五千名罗马士兵 |
[30:26] | They chose death before enslavement. | 他们宁死也不愿成为奴隶 |
[30:29] | And the Romans, where are they now? | 如今那些罗马人呢? |
[30:33] | You’re looking at them, asshole. | 你正看着他们 |
[30:40] | Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death… | 没错 我虽行经死荫的幽谷… |
[30:44] | …I fear no evil for Thou art with me. | …也不怕遭害 因为你与我同在 |
[30:47] | Yeah, hold that thought. | 对 继续这样想吧 |
[31:01] | -Yeah. -Hesh. | -对 -赫希 |
[31:03] | I’m with my non-shellfish-eating friend, and I’m tapped out. | 那个犹太佬在我这儿 听着 我没辄了 |
[31:06] | This guy won’t listen to reason. | 这家伙简直不可理喻 |
[31:10] | Didn’t I tell you, huh? | 我不是告诉过你了吗? |
[31:12] | I warned you to keep away from them. | 我不是警告你别心存幻想? |
[31:14] | He left me no options. | 我对他一点办法也没有 |
[31:16] | He’s willing to go down with the ship. | 这家伙宁死不屈 |
[31:20] | Here’s a thought. | 这样吧 |
[31:22] | Maybe he’s willing to go to the world to come… | 或许他想一了百了 别让他如愿… |
[31:25] | …but if he’s stuck here on this earth… | …但我知道有个东西… |
[31:27] | …I know one thing that no man wants to go through life without. | …男人是不能少的 |
[31:31] | What? | 什么? |
[31:36] | That’s a brilliant idea. | 高明 |
[31:38] | Make like a mohel, huh? | 弄得像割礼一样 |
[31:40] | Finish his bris. | 割掉他的命根子 |
[31:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:45] | Paulie, get the ball cutters from out of the truck. | 保利 去卡车拿剪刀来 |
[31:49] | Ariel, we’re going to plan B. | 奥瑞欧 我们进行B计划 |
[31:52] | The phone has been ringing all morning. | 整个早上电话响个不停 |
[31:54] | The Rotellis, the Trillos. He has to do with computers. | 罗家 崔家 崔家男主人从事电脑业 |
[31:58] | They’re wonderful. She invited us to brunch. | 他们夫妇人很好 他太太邀请我们去吃早午餐 |
[32:01] | -Really? -Yep. | -真的? -没错 |
[32:04] | But it was the food, Mainie. Everybody raved about it. | 全是因为你们做的料理 大家都赞不绝口 |
[32:07] | Cynthia said, “I love those rice balls,” like she never had arancini before. | 辛希亚说她爱死那些饭丸了 |
[32:14] | Really, Mainie, I couldn’t have done it without you. | 夏曼 真的 多亏了你 |
[32:17] | It meant so much to me, having you here. | 你对我太重要了 |
[32:19] | It just made it so much fun for me. | 增添了我不少乐趣 |
[32:22] | Mainie, is something wrong? You got something on your mind? | 夏曼 有心事吗? |
[32:26] | What could be wrong? | 怎么会呢? |
[32:29] | Listen, sweetie. | 听着 亲爱的 |
[32:31] | It may not seem like it right now, but you’ll get back on your feet again. | 或许你目前无法感受到 但你们一定会东山再起的 |
[32:36] | Carmela, I’m fine where I am. | 卡蜜拉 我对我目前的处境没有怨言 |
[32:40] | I know. That’s not what I meant. | 我知道 我不是那个意思 |
[32:42] | Carmela, I never wanted to tell you this. | 卡蜜拉 我并不愿提起此事 |
[32:46] | It happened so long ago. You and Tony weren’t even married. | 这已经是陈年往事了 在你和东尼结婚之前 |
[32:50] | It’s probably silly for me to even bring it up now. | 我现在提起或许有点愚蠢 |
[32:53] | What? | 什么事? |
[32:57] | You were at the shore with your parents. | 那一年夏天你和你爸妈去表演 |
[32:59] | You and Tony were on the outs. He called me. | 当时你们闹得不愉快 他打了电话给我 |
[33:02] | He did? | 真的? |
[33:03] | One thing led to another, we started dating each other and…. | 然后一发不可收拾 我们开始约会… |
[33:08] | Carmela, I slept with him. | 卡蜜拉 我们上床了 |
[33:11] | You slept with Tony? | 你和东尼上床? |
[33:14] | Really, it wasn’t for me. | 我不是故意的 |
[33:17] | Carmela, what I’m trying to say is, stop worrying about me. | 卡蜜拉 我只是希望你别再为我操心了 |
[33:22] | Really. I mean, we both made our choices. I’m fine with mine. | 我们都做了抉择 我并不后悔 |
[33:45] | I’d like for you to consider this. | 希望你能考虑收下这个 |
[33:48] | Don’t give me that. | 少来这套 |
[33:49] | What’s going on? Why’d you page me? | 怎么了? 你找我? |
[33:51] | This guy’s trying to pull some bullshit. | 这家伙想用这个打发我们 |
[33:54] | Hey, ZZ Top. The guy gave you the get, didn’t he? | 长胡子 他不是已经让步了吗? |
[33:57] | But not because of you. You threatened him with castration. | 但不是因为你 你恐吓他要割他的下体 |
[34:01] | It was business that brought him around. | 但他是因为顾全大局 才回心转意的 |
[34:04] | He wanted 50%, you wanted 25%. | 他要五成 你要两成五 |
[34:06] | So I split the difference. I gave him 15 percent… | 所以我就采取折衷办法 我给他一成五 |
[34:09] | …he gives my daughter the divorce…. | …他和我女儿离婚… |
[34:12] | -It’s business. It worked out. -You gotta walk with me, Shlomo. | -现在问题解决了 -你跟我来 |
[34:16] | Listen, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[34:18] | I’m taking good care of you here. | 我知道规矩 |
[34:21] | What’s that? | 这是什么? |
[34:22] | For your considerable trouble. As the Talmud says… | 这是我的一点心意 诚如犹太教法典所说… |
[34:27] | I don’t give a shit what he says, okay? | 我管那玩意儿怎么说 |
[34:30] | You want to give your son-in-law 15 percent of the motel? | 你同意让出旅馆的一半股份给你女婿 |
[34:33] | You go ahead. It comes out of your end. | 我管不着 |
[34:36] | Now, we got you your get. You get us our 25 percent. Got it? | 现在我要拿我们的两成五 懂吗? |
[34:41] | My son was right. | 我儿子说得对 |
[34:42] | You’re mud. Godless clay! | 你比禽兽还不如 |
[34:47] | I created a living golem! | 我创造了一只 葛伦 |
[34:50] | What the fuck is a golem? | 葛伦 到底是什么玩意儿? |
[34:51] | It’s a monster! Frankenstein! | 怪兽 科学怪人 |
[34:54] | -Get out of here… -Living dead! | -你给我滚 -否则… |
[34:55] | …before I take your asshole son and shove him up your ass! | …别怪我找你儿子出气 |
[34:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:14] | Hey, how you doing? | 你好吗? |
[35:17] | One second. | 等等 |
[35:22] | I got some good news. We’re in the motel business. How do you like that? | 我有一个好消息 我们进入汽车旅馆界了 如何? |
[35:33] | Read this. | 看这个 |
[35:38] | 102.7. | 102.7度 |
[35:42] | They should take my temperature with the other machine. | 或许他们应该用别支量我的体温 |
[35:45] | Paulie broke his hand on the guy’s head. | 保利认为他在打那家伙时手受了伤 |
[35:47] | -Digital. -We’re waling on this guy. | -用数位的来量 -我们修理了他一顿 |
[35:49] | -I’m gonna cut his dick off. -I’ll call the nurse. | -我威胁要割掉他的命根子 -我应该叫护士来 |
[35:52] | He’s mumbling and praying. I’m getting his pants off. | 他不断挣扎口中念念有词 我试着脱下他的裤子 |
[35:56] | They should take my temperature again. | 我想他们得再为我量一次体温 |
[35:58] | Yeah, yeah, call them. | 对 叫他们来 |
[36:20] | Poor Jackie. | 可怜的杰奇 |
[36:24] | God has his reasons. | 上天自有安排 |
[36:26] | Livia, he looked twice as old as me. | 莉薇亚 他看起来比我还老 |
[36:29] | So what’s really on your mind, Corrado? | 你到底想说什么 克拉多? |
[36:32] | This Christopher Moltisanti. | 克里斯多佛·莫特桑提 |
[36:35] | Christopher? What about him? | 克里斯多佛? 他怎么了? |
[36:38] | Him and his little friend. | 他和他的朋友 |
[36:41] | They’re slapping me in the face, and they’re hiding behind Tony. | 他们不懂得敬老尊贤 他们有东尼为他们撑腰 |
[36:45] | Well, Tony always loved Christopher like a son. | 东尼一直将他当成自己的孩子 |
[36:49] | And so do I, Junior. | 我也一样 |
[36:52] | He put up my storm windows for me one year. | 他曾帮我装过挡风窗 |
[36:57] | Good. | 行 |
[37:05] | But what do I do? | 那我该怎么办? |
[37:07] | I just let him and this Filone kid piss on me in public? | 让他和他朋友当着众人面前羞辱我? |
[37:11] | And how far do I go before I light a frigging match… | 我还要忍受你那个… |
[37:14] | …under that hotheaded son of yours? | …火爆脾气的儿子多久? |
[37:18] | Maybe Christopher could use a little talking to. | 或许你可以找克里斯多佛谈谈 |
[37:22] | You know. | 你明白 |
[37:24] | The other one… | 至于… |
[37:27] | …Filone? | …布兰登 |
[37:34] | I don’t know. | 你自己看着办 |
[37:42] | You got a lot of sense for an old gal. | 你这老太婆还真上道 |
[37:44] | No, I’m a babbling idiot. | 不 我只是爱唠叨的老太婆 |
[37:49] | That’s why my son put me in a nursing home. | 所以我儿子才会把我送来养老院 |
[37:55] | He didn’t even care I was there. | 他根本无视我的存在 |
[37:58] | It was just him and that fucking cancer. | 他只是关心他的癌症 |
[38:05] | It’s like he’s already gone. | 仿佛他已经不在人世 |
[38:08] | Yes. | 我懂 |
[38:19] | Somebody called me a Frankenstein today. | 今天有人说我是科学怪人 |
[38:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[38:22] | This Hasid I’m doing business with. These Hasids, I mean, they’re out there… | 一个哈西德教徒 我和他有一笔交易 |
[38:30] | …but they got their beliefs, you know? | 这些哈西德教徒的信仰 实在是太坚定了 |
[38:34] | They’re not afraid of death. This one guy wasn’t. | 他们根本不怕死 至少这家伙不怕死 |
[38:37] | Maybe they have the belief because they are afraid. | 或许他们因为害怕 所以才会有信仰 |
[38:41] | I’m not afraid of death. | 我并不怕死 |
[38:44] | Not if it’s for something. | 如果没有它的东西 |
[38:48] | You know? A war, something like that. | 如果是因为战争而死 |
[38:51] | A reason. | 而不是死得不明不白 |
[38:53] | But Jackie…. | 可是杰奇… |
[38:55] | To see this strong… | 看着这个身强体壮… |
[38:59] | …beautiful man… | …美男子… |
[39:03] | …just wither away to nothing…. | …逐渐虚弱枯萎… |
[39:09] | And you can’t do nothing about it. | 你却无能为力 |
[39:14] | You can’t fight it. | 你无法替他打倒病魔 |
[39:17] | You envy the Hasids and their beliefs? | 你羡慕哈西德教徒拥有坚定的信仰吗? |
[39:19] | All this shit’s for nothing? | 信仰全是自欺欺人 |
[39:25] | If it’s for nothing, why must I think about it? | 但果真是如此 我又为何思索着这个问题? |
[39:28] | That’s the mystery, isn’t it? | 这就是奥妙所在 不是吗? |
[39:32] | The mystery of God, or whatever you want to call it… | 需靠神启才能理解的奥妙 随你怎么称呼它 |
[39:36] | …and why we’re given the questionable gift… | …为何上天让我们知道… |
[39:40] | …of knowing that we’re gonna die. | …人难免一死 |
[39:51] | Do you feel like Frankenstein? | 你认为自己像个科学怪人吗? |
[39:57] | A thing? | 麻木不仁? |
[39:59] | Lacking humanity? | 没有人性? |
[40:01] | Lacking human feelings? | 缺乏人类的情感? |
[40:37] | Thank you. That’s for you. | 谢谢 不用找了 |
[40:40] | Say hello to Freddy, all right? | 代我问候佛瑞迪一声 好吗? |
[41:09] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[41:11] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[41:14] | You’re friends of Tony’s goomar, right? | 你们是东尼的朋友 对吧? |
[41:17] | Meadow wanted the crystal. | 听着 梅朵向我要安非他命 |
[41:19] | If I didn’t get it to her, she would’ve went to Jefferson. | 如果我不给 她就会到杰佛逊大道去 |
[41:23] | You tell Tony. They would’ve beat her and raped her! | 你们告诉东尼 那些人可能会毒打她强暴她 |
[41:26] | I don’t want to die now! | 我还不想死 |
[41:29] | I didn’t mean it. I am sorry! | 我不是故意的 对不起 |
[41:31] | Listen to me! I was trying to save her! | 听我说 我是为她好 |
[41:35] | Listen to me! You speak English? | 听我说 你们懂英语吗? |
[41:37] | Don’t shoot me! Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[41:57] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[42:58] | Hi, Jack. Bye, Jack. | 杰克 再见 杰克 |