时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | You gonna say something, or what? | 你有话要说? |
[02:02] | It’s your time. | 这是你的时间 |
[02:08] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这里干什么? |
[02:12] | A friend of mine walked by. | 我朋友刚走过去 |
[02:14] | Heshie. He has a 3:00. | 赫希 我和他约三点 |
[02:38] | Yeah, baby. | 对啊 宝贝 |
[02:58] | -What the hell’s going on? -Thunderstorms. | 这是怎么回事? -大雷雨 |
[03:03] | -Jackie. -You smell it? | 杰奇 -闻到没? |
[03:06] | That’s rain. | 是雨 |
[03:09] | Dr. Melfi, what the hell are you doing to me? | 麦尔菲医生 你把我怎么了? |
[03:22] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡 |
[03:43] | What are you doing up? You got school tomorrow. | 怎么还不睡?明天还要上学 |
[03:46] | Working on a high score. | 我想破关 |
[03:48] | -Did your mother go to bed? -Yeah. | 你妈睡了没? -睡了 |
[03:51] | Where were you? | 你上哪儿去了? |
[03:53] | The compactor went down at Barone Sanitation. | 垃圾处理场来了一台压实机 |
[04:00] | Move over. | 过去一点 |
[04:05] | -Ready? -Yeah. | 准备好没? -好了 |
[04:07] | Go! | 开始 |
[04:08] | Watch out for the ghosts. | 小心那些鬼 |
[04:14] | This ain’t steering right. | 这玩意儿不听使唤 |
[04:16] | Yeah, kicking your butt. | 看我痛宰你 |
[04:18] | So how’re things going with you? | 今天过得怎样? |
[04:22] | How’s school? | 学校怎样? |
[04:31] | Dad, you have to concentrate. New game. | 爸 你要专心 重新来过 |
[04:40] | -No fair. -It’s called a handicap. | 不公平 -这叫残障 |
[04:43] | -Come on, stop! -I’m kicking your ass! | 别闹了 -我要痛宰你 |
[04:46] | -One hand, look at that! -I can’t see. | 单手操作 瞧 -别挡住 |
[04:52] | Get off! | 拿开! |
[04:54] | Stop! Come on! | 游戏结束 |
[05:00] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[05:03] | Focus through distractions. There’s your lesson. | 临危不乱 你要牢记在心 |
[05:06] | I want you in bed in 10 minutes. | 十分钟内上床睡觉去 |
[05:09] | Andretti, you listening to me? | 赛车王 听到没? |
[05:14] | Good night, Dad. | 晚安 爸 |
[05:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[05:20] | Where’d you park? | 你车停在哪里? |
[05:22] | In the parking lot. | 在停车场 |
[05:25] | -No one followed me. -Adriana, you wouldn’t know it. | 没有人跟踪我 -艾德莲娜 就算有 你也不会发现的 |
[05:28] | Oh, yeah. Like Tony Soprano’s hiding in my back seat. | 是喔 东尼就躲在车后座 |
[05:31] | -You are so paranoid. -Bring the car right here. | 你太紧张兮兮了 -把车开过来 |
[05:35] | I know, he’s in disguise. That could be him. | 我知道了 他会伪装 那个人可能就是他 |
[05:39] | Hey, Tony! Or maybe he’s in the trash can. | 东尼 也许他在垃圾桶里面 |
[05:43] | Come out, come out, wherever you are! | 出来啊 不管你躲在哪儿 |
[05:47] | Let go of me! | 放手 |
[05:49] | It could be anybody, anytime. | 任何人都有可能 他随时都可能出现 |
[05:51] | I don’t even know if it’s Tony. | 是不是东尼 我都还不清楚 |
[05:53] | You gave crystal meth to his daughter! | 克里斯多佛 你拿安非他命给了他女儿 |
[05:55] | Which I’m not sure he knows. | 我不确定他是否知道这件事 |
[05:57] | Look at my wrist. It’s all red. | 你看我的手腕都红起来了 |
[05:59] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[06:01] | But I got dragged out to the fucking Meadowlands by my neck! | 我一定会被掐着脖子 拖到马多兰干掉 |
[06:04] | Mock execution! | 死刑! |
[06:07] | What? | 怎么了? |
[06:10] | -What? -Nothing. | 怎么了? -没什么 |
[06:12] | -No, what? -You don’t want to know, trust me. | 到底怎么了? -相信我 你不会想知道的 |
[06:14] | Know what? | 到底怎么了? |
[06:17] | I heard the nurse say you made number two in your pants. | 护士说你在裤子里拉屎 |
[06:20] | Is that what happens? | 有这回事吗? |
[06:21] | Get the car! Please, can we just go to Brendan’s… | 拜托你快去开车 我们得到布兰登家拿一些货 |
[06:25] | …score some shit and find out what’s going on? | 顺便了解这是怎么回事 |
[06:28] | Please! | 拜托 |
[06:35] | Brendan, let’s go. Wake up, man. | 布兰登 起床了 |
[06:41] | Who leaves his door open. | 谁忘了关门? |
[06:43] | -I gotta pee. -Go for it. | 我要去尿尿 -去吧 |
[06:45] | Yo, Einstein, you should have seen me at the hospital. It took three nurses– | 你该去医院看我 三个护士抱着我… |
[07:16] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:19] | That’s the message. Thanks. | 就是这个留言 谢了 |
[07:21] | Way to go, Anth! | 干得好 小安 |
[07:24] | 5 4 3 2 Hear it in five, four, three, two…. | |
[07:29] | Yo, check it. | 你瞧 |
[07:43] | -You think this is funny? -What? What’s funny? | 你以为这样很好玩吗? -什么好玩? |
[07:47] | I didn’t do nothing. | 对啊 我又没做什么 |
[07:48] | You beep me again, you’ll be sorry. | 你敢再打一次我就要你好看 |
[07:51] | We don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我们不懂你在说什么 |
[07:53] | “Your mother blows.” That’s a real original message. | “你妈好逊” 还真有创意 |
[07:57] | -Maybe she does, right? -Yeah. | 搞不好是真的 对吧 小安? -对啊 |
[07:59] | Then why’d you eat all the doughnuts she sent us at camp? | 是吗?她送我们去夏令营时 你为何还套着甜甜圈? |
[08:02] | And then cry on her shoulder, “I’m so homesick, Mrs. Piocosta.” | 你还靠着她的肩膀 哭着说”我好想家喔” |
[08:06] | Why don’t you shut up? | 你给我闭嘴? |
[08:08] | Have another doughnut, you fat fart-knocker! | 再来一个甜甜圈吧 肥猪 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna kill him! | 我要干掉他 |
[08:21] | Dickwad! | 家伙 |
[08:24] | Hey, break it up! Break it up! | 住手 别打了 |
[08:29] | I want a 5-minute cool-down period, now. | 我要你们给我好好冷静一下 |
[08:39] | See you next week, doctor. | 下星期再见 医生 |
[08:40] | -Mr. Dante, you forgot something. -Thank you, baby. | 丹提先生 你的东西忘了拿 -谢谢你 宝贝 |
[08:45] | -Don’t forget to floss. -You saved my life. | 别忘了继续用牙线 -你是我的救命恩人 |
[08:47] | All right. See you next week, all right? | 再见 下星期见了 |
[08:54] | Can I help you, sir? | 需要帮助吗?先生 |
[08:56] | Sir? | 先生? |
[08:58] | Sir? | 先生? |
[09:22] | Oh, my God. | 好险 |
[09:26] | -I’m having second thoughts. -About? | 我一直在想 -想什么? |
[09:28] | This whole thing, this whole arrangement. | 这整件事 |
[09:33] | Security. | 安全性 |
[09:35] | I come here, I tell you things, I don’t know how safe it is. | 我来这里和你谈心情 但我不知道这样做安不安全 |
[09:39] | I understand your concerns. | 我能了解你的疑虑 |
[09:41] | But I told you what the ground rules are: | 不过我告诉过你我的基本原则 |
[09:43] | As long as I don’t hear anything incriminating– | 只要你谈论的事和犯罪无关 |
[09:46] | You don’t fucking get it. Just my being here incriminates me! | 你没听懂我的意思 我连到这里都觉得不安 |
[09:49] | Somebody sees me, they tell somebody else, all of a sudden I’m a celebrity! | 万一有人发现一定会四处宣传 到时候我就成了名人 |
[09:53] | I thought we made some progress on your narcissism. | 我还以为 你自恋的心态已有改善 |
[09:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[10:00] | Why is that so important for you to know? | 你怎么这么急于知道? |
[10:05] | My mother told me never to answer a question with a question. | 我妈说绝不要回答反问的问题 |
[10:10] | So your mother did teach you something. | 看来你妈的确教了你一点东西 |
[10:13] | If I asked you about your life, who you talk to, who you trust…? | 如果我问你有关你的人生 你和谁说话 你相信谁? |
[10:18] | I’d have to take the Fifth. | 那么我可能得搬出 宪法修正案第五条 |
[10:22] | That’s cute. | 真逗 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware of what I was saying. | 抱歉 我说溜了嘴 |
[10:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:44] | -Why are you here? -Chris sent me for you. | 你怎么会来这儿? -克里斯多佛叫我来接你 |
[10:46] | Chris? Did something happen? Must be my dad, right? | 克里斯多佛? 有什么事吗? 一定是我爸 对吧? |
[10:49] | Why else would Chris send you? | 不然克里斯多佛怎么会叫你来? |
[10:51] | Did Brendan get my poem? | 布兰登收到我的诗了没? |
[10:53] | It’s properly nothing. Another search warrant? | 大概没什么鸟事 另一张搜索票? |
[10:56] | Calls them the Federal Bureau of Annoying Bullshit. | 他最讨厌人家来搜查了 |
[10:58] | You told your old man! | 你告诉你老爸了 对吧? |
[10:59] | You scared me! What happened to you? | 你快吓死我了 你是怎么搞的? |
[11:02] | We’re moving to Florida because you couldn’t keep your mouth shut! | 我要和艾德莲娜搬到佛罗里达 只因有人乱讲话 |
[11:06] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[11:08] | Did Brendan ask about me? | 说真的 布兰登有谈到我吗? |
[11:09] | Get us out of here! Get us out! | 快开车 |
[11:13] | -Did you tell your old man? -About the meth? Are you insane? | 你到底对你老爸说了些什么? -安非他命?你疯了不成? |
[11:17] | Don’t you get it? This is serious! | 难道你不懂这件事的严重性? |
[11:19] | Let go of me! | 放手 |
[11:22] | Stop this shit! | 别吵了 |
[11:23] | He’s worried about you. He’s been asking about you, asshole. | 他在担心你 一直问你上哪儿去 混蛋 |
[11:29] | I’m sorry if I hurt you. | 抱歉把你弄疼了 |
[11:31] | I hate my life, being a Soprano. | 我讨厌我的生活 讨厌生为索波诺家的一分子 |
[11:33] | Hey, don’t ever say you hate life. That’s blasphemy. | 别说你讨厌你的生活 这是亵渎神明 |
[11:38] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[11:40] | Okay, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[11:42] | Remember when you were little? | 还记得你小时候吗? |
[11:44] | I’ll buy you one of those Happy Meals, all right? | 我买快乐餐给你吃 好不好? |
[11:46] | Where the fuck are you? | 你到底在扯什么鬼? |
[12:03] | This is a new shirt your grandmother bought. It’s in the trash? | 你奶奶送你的新衣服 我在垃圾桶中发现的 |
[12:07] | It’s a Westport. It’s not even cool anymore. | 这种品牌现在不正点了 |
[12:10] | What did you just say? | 你说什么? |
[12:12] | I got in a fight. | 我和人打架了 |
[12:14] | Hope you did as much damage to his wardrobe. Who with? | 希望这件衣服破得有代价 和谁打架? |
[12:19] | I didn’t get caught. No demerits. | 我没有被抓到 没有被记过 |
[12:21] | Anthony, who? | 安东尼 谁? |
[12:24] | -Jeremy. -Jeremy Piocosta? | 杰瑞米 -杰瑞米皮.卡斯塔? |
[12:27] | You were together at camp. I thought you were friends. | 你们夏令营时整天玩在一起 我还以为你们是好朋友 |
[12:32] | If that’s all the information I get, I’ll call Mrs. Piocosta. | 如果你再不说 我就要打电话给他妈妈 |
[12:36] | No, Ma, wait! Don’t call! | 妈 等等 别打 |
[12:37] | You kids are gonna learn the value of a dollar! | 你们必须体验赚钱 到底有多么不容易 |
[12:40] | -I’ll wash your car. -You never put any effort in. | 我替你洗车 -你总是敷衍了事 |
[12:43] | I will, I promise. I’ll do it really good. | 我保证我一定用心洗 |
[12:46] | Just don’t call, I’ll get the money. | 求求你别打电话 我会赚到那笔钱的 |
[12:48] | Forty dollars, Anthony. | 四十块美金 安东尼 |
[12:50] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[13:00] | Ma! | 妈 |
[13:02] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[13:04] | What brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来的? |
[13:05] | Remember that pastry place? Ferrara’s? | 还记得那家 叫费雷拉的糕饼店吗? |
[13:09] | Brought you some macaroons. | 我买了一些杏仁饼 |
[13:13] | They’re too sweet! | 那太甜了 |
[13:16] | What do you mean? They’re your favorites! | 什么? 你不是最喜欢吃杏仁饼? |
[13:23] | The activities director, Rosie, says… | 活动组的组长萝希 说 |
[13:26] | …they’re organizing a trip to the city. | 要办一次远足 |
[13:29] | Dinner and a show. | 去吃饭看秀 |
[13:32] | And you don’t want to go. | 她说你不去 |
[13:35] | -I don’t like the people here. -You don’t know them. | 我不喜欢这里的人 -你并不了解这里的人 |
[13:39] | And that city. | 我也不喜欢这个城市 |
[13:41] | Grown men soiling themselves. | 男人个个自甘堕落 |
[13:44] | -It’s not like that anymore. -That Giuliani…. | 现在情况不同了 -那个朱利安尼 |
[13:47] | Let’s stick to the field trip. | 或许你该参加远足 |
[13:49] | Mothers throwing their babies out of skyscraper windows. | 母亲们把自己的小孩 丢出摩天大楼的窗口 |
[13:53] | You’re always with the babies out the windows. | 你就是在窗外接小孩的人 |
[13:58] | You don’t mix with the other ladies or talk to the nice gents I see around. | 你为何不跟其他老太太多接触或跟那些和蔼的老先生聊聊 |
[14:03] | -You’re not taking opportunities. -What do you care? | 你得好好把握你的机会 -少假惺惺了 |
[14:07] | Out of sight, out of mind. | 眼不见心不烦 |
[14:10] | We don’t think like that. | 我们没有这样想 |
[14:12] | Not me, or Carm, or the kids. | 我 卡蜜拉和孩子们 都没有这样想 |
[14:14] | I wish the Lord would take me now. | 我真希望现在就蒙主宠召 |
[14:21] | I came to get cheered up. Think that’s a mistake? | 我来这里是想让心情愉快点 难道我错了? |
[14:24] | You being sarcastic? | 你在讽刺我? |
[14:27] | You can’t put your problems on me. | 你不能把你所有的问题 全要我一个人承担 |
[14:29] | This is the most expensive retirement home in New Jersey. | 这里是全纽泽西 最贵的银发社区 |
[14:33] | If you wanted to, you could be happy here. | 你可以在这里找到快乐的 如果你愿意的话 |
[14:35] | You’re pissing it all away. | 你却任大好机会飞走 |
[14:37] | What beautiful language for your mother. | 你用这种口气跟你妈讲话? |
[14:49] | -You want the macaroons? -I don’t care. | 要杏仁饼吗? -随便 |
[15:02] | Leave some out for the lunatics. | 留一些给那些疯子吧 |
[15:19] | Goodbye, Ma. | 再见了 妈 |
[15:25] | They’re saying it might rain today. | 他们说今天会下雨 |
[15:40] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:42] | This place is an hour from my office. | 我开了一小时的车才到这里 |
[15:45] | Are you a woman? Get a bladder transplant. My mother lives here. | 你是女人 还是做了膀胱移植手术? 我妈住在这里 |
[15:49] | It’s not real convenient for me. | 我懂 不过对我而言太不方便了 |
[15:51] | It’s not convenient? Why don’t we meet at your precinct? | 不方便?那么我们改在 你的办公室见面好了 |
[15:55] | The government would love a few pictures of us for the scrapbook. | 政府一定很想要我们的合照 当作纪念 |
[15:59] | What do you got for me? | 你带来什么资料? |
[16:04] | Here. | 拿去 |
[16:06] | “Jennifer Melfi, M.D.”? | 珍妮佛麦尔菲 医学博士 |
[16:08] | Her background, daily routine. | 我要她的家庭背景 平常做什么事 |
[16:10] | And your personal relationship with her is…? | 还有你和她的私人关系 |
[16:12] | None of your fucking business. | 干你屁事 |
[16:14] | You can’t blame a guy for trying. | 你不能责怪想尽责的人 |
[16:17] | Are you bored with your life? | 你的日子太枯燥乏味? |
[16:18] | Oh, yeah, sure! Busting whores and junkies. | 没错 只是抓抓妓女和毒贩 |
[16:21] | Plus, it’s a thrill to pay two alimonies on a $40,000-a-year income. | 每年四万元的收入 还得付两大笔赡养费 |
[16:26] | All right, listen. | 听着 |
[16:27] | I don’t want her touched or bothered. | 不准碰她也不准打扰她 |
[16:29] | I want to know the who, when, why. That’s it. | 我只想知道她跟谁见面 还有时间和地点 |
[16:32] | Usual fee? | 老行情? |
[16:35] | The Knicks lost, lieutenant. | 尼克队输球 |
[16:37] | You’re down two large. | 你还欠我两千块 |
[16:40] | -Lay off the vig. -We’ll see what kind of job you do. | 抵消一点利息嘛 -那要看你的表现了 |
[16:43] | Okay. See you in a few days. What you got in the box? | 没问题 过两天见了 盒子里装了什么? |
[16:47] | Macaroons. | 杏仁饼 |
[16:56] | This is awful. | 太惨了 |
[16:58] | I can’t deal with this. | 我看不下去了 |
[17:03] | What kind of God? | 哪一种神? |
[17:08] | Christopher! | 克里斯多佛 |
[17:10] | Where you been? | 你上哪儿去了? |
[17:13] | -What happened to you? -Brendan’s dead. | 你怎么了? -布兰登死了 |
[17:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[17:17] | The fish is in my pocket. | 鱼在我的口袋里 |
[17:19] | Brendan’s brains are floating in his bathtub. | 布兰登死在浴缸里 脑浆四溢 |
[17:21] | Message job. Through the eye. | 对方在传递讯息 射穿他的眼睛 |
[17:25] | -Uncle Junior. -What do you mean, Moe Greene? | 摩格林 伯伯干的 -摩格林?你在说什么? |
[17:27] | In one. | 一枪毙命 |
[17:29] | Moe’s eyes got too big for his stomach, so they put a caliber in his eye. | 摩格林的眼睛太大 所以用小口径的枪射他的眼睛 |
[17:33] | Mikey Palmice does their hits. | 麦奇干的 |
[17:35] | -In his glasses, you mean. -Glasses, eyes. Why quibble? | 你是指眼镜? -眼镜 眼睛?你在和我抬杠? |
[17:38] | I’m at the World Trade Center. | 我在世贸中心 |
[17:46] | What are you doing? Palmice’s a made guy. | 你想干什么? 麦奇可是小头目 |
[17:48] | He didn’t have the balls to do it himself. | 那混蛋没胆跟我正面冲突 |
[17:51] | Contracted these Russians, and he killed my friend. | 找了俄国佬来整我 自己去做掉我朋友 |
[17:55] | Our response should suit the message. | 我们要正确回应才行 |
[17:59] | In the mouth means he was a rat. | 穿透嘴巴表示那个人是个鼠辈 |
[18:01] | It’s just how Francis framed the shot, for the shock value. | 眼睛只是柯波拉拍片的手法 目的是想震撼人心 |
[18:05] | Brendan didn’t deserve it. Don’t talk me out of it. | 布兰登不该受到这么大的惩罚 别想阻止我 |
[18:08] | Listen, you can’t touch Mikey. | 听我说 你不能碰麦奇 |
[18:10] | Your uncle’s pissing on your head, what do you expect me to do? | 你伯伯给你难堪 我咽不下这口气 |
[18:13] | I’m on it, T. I know where Mikey’s house is, over by Route 10. | 这件事我管定了 我知道麦奇住哪 在十大道 |
[18:19] | No. He tries to leave, you break his other neck. | 不准 他敢离开你就扭断他脖子 |
[18:56] | Hey, Mr. GQ, got a ticket. | 时髦先生 你被开罚单了 |
[18:59] | How you doing, Mikey? | 你好吗? |
[19:01] | How you doing? | 你怎么样? |
[19:08] | Son of a– | 骂人 |
[19:09] | Your suit’s wrinkled. Here, let me fix it up for you. | 听着 你的西装绉了 我帮你弄好 |
[19:14] | Why are you screaming? Free alterations. | 你在鬼叫什么? 我可是免费服务 |
[19:18] | Missed a spot. | 还有这里 |
[19:22] | This is overdue. | 这张罚单过期了 |
[19:34] | Hear about the Chinese godfather? | 听过中国教父吗? |
[19:36] | He made them an offer they couldn’t understand. | 他提出他们难以理解的条件 |
[19:39] | We gonna stop before it gets out of hand? | 我们得把事情解决 以免一发不可收拾 |
[19:42] | -Not even a hello? -I’m here because I love you. | 连声招呼都不打? -我会来这儿是因为我爱你 |
[19:45] | And I respect you. | 而且我尊敬你 |
[19:47] | Don’t pretend you’re paying me respect. | 别假惺惺了 |
[19:49] | A son who throws his mother in an asylum. | 一个会将母亲 送进养老院的儿子 |
[19:52] | She lives like a poveretta. | 她在那儿过着苦哈哈的日子 |
[19:56] | That’s none of your business. | 不干你的事 |
[19:58] | Your friends get in my business, expect me to turn the cheek. | 你的朋友妨碍我做生意 还希望我忍气吞声 |
[20:02] | The truck was made good to you. | 卡车那件事 他们已经赔偿损失了 |
[20:04] | I’m sitting here like patience on a monument, waiting for discipline. | 我已经展现了充分的耐心 希望有人好好管教那两个小子 |
[20:09] | Your boys were warned, and still they embarrass me. | 我也警告过他们 但他们还是继续给我难堪 |
[20:12] | I run my crew my way. What you did was extreme. | 我自有一套管教手下的方式 你做得太过分了 |
[20:15] | Now you’re my judge? | 难不成你是我的法官? |
[20:17] | I answer to bigger people than you, my friend. | 找辈份比你高的人来跟我谈吧 |
[20:20] | Like Jackie? | 像杰奇? |
[20:23] | Want to take this to his deathbed? | 你想把这种事闹到病床前? |
[20:27] | That nephew of yours we gave a high colonic… | 我们给了你表侄一块地盘 |
[20:30] | …he earns good? | 他的收入还不错吧? |
[20:33] | -He’s coming up. -Okay. | 他随时会来找你 -那好 |
[20:36] | He works for me now. | 他现在为我工作了 |
[20:40] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[20:41] | Maybe he gives you agita for a change. | 他或许会让你很难堪 |
[20:45] | You got some set of balls, you know that? Absolutely not. | 你实在很会耍花招 不可能 |
[20:50] | I show you my hand, and you slap it away. | 我释出善意你却不领情 |
[20:57] | What’s the matter with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[20:59] | Why can’t we talk like adults anymore, huh? | 为什么我们无法再沟通了? |
[21:03] | Out. | 出去 |
[21:04] | Next time you come in, you come heavy or not at all. | 下次你没带枪别进来 |
[21:11] | You don’t mean that. | 你随便说说吧? |
[21:35] | By the time I get to take the sergeant exam, the pay scale is frozen by law. | 我报考巡佐时 薪资标准刚好被冻结 |
[21:41] | Why are we following these people? | 我们为何要跟踪他们? |
[21:43] | They grabbed a meal, saw a movie. So what? | 他们不过是吃个饭 看场电影罢了 那又怎样? |
[21:46] | Luckily they stopped at that package store. | 幸好他们有停车买酒 |
[21:49] | I got a juice. | 对 我也买了一瓶 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I can smell the potatoes. | 我还可以闻到马铃薯的香味 |
[21:52] | Hey, listen, asshole. | 听着 混蛋 |
[21:55] | Same make and model left the scene of a homicide on Long Island. | 长岛的三件凶杀案 作案手法如出一辙 |
[21:59] | Stay fucking current. | 别和社会脱节了 |
[22:05] | You broke it off with the shlub after a week? | 你和那个人只交往一星期? |
[22:08] | I know. I feel for you males. | 我知道 你们男人真可怜 |
[22:11] | It’s our goddamned fault you don’t know how to act. | 你们不知该如何是好 是我们女人的错 |
[22:15] | Admitting mistakes. | 承认错误了啊 |
[22:18] | We tell you to be more sensitive, you join Promise Keepers. | 我们要你们多用点心 你们就烈夫不事二女 |
[22:23] | We say, “Get in touch with your feelings.” You run into the woods… | 我们要你们别否认自己的情感 |
[22:27] | …gunking yourselves with bear fat, beating a drum. | 你们就裹着腰布涂满熊油 跑进森林里打鼓 |
[22:31] | Don’t ruin my evening. | 别破坏今晚的气氛 |
[22:33] | -You know what I mean. -Sure. | 反正你懂我意思 -当然 |
[22:35] | You want someone who’s sensitive to your needs… | 你们需要一个人 能了解你们的需要 |
[22:38] | …but still decisive enough for a grope in the closet. | 也能偶尔和你们在衣橱里调情 |
[22:42] | Yeah. Something like that. | 对 大概就是这样 |
[22:47] | Oh, shit! That’s all I need. | 糟了 倒楣到家 |
[22:51] | We were speeding? | 我们有超速吗? |
[22:53] | I wasn’t looking. | 我没注意 |
[22:55] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[23:17] | License and registration, please. | 请拿出行照和驾照 |
[23:23] | I’m sorry, officer. Did I do something wrong? | 警察先生 请问我做错了什么? |
[23:27] | Detective. | 我是警探 |
[23:30] | You crossed the double line, have you been drinking? | 你越过双黄线 你有喝酒吗? |
[23:33] | We had wine with dinner. | 晚餐时喝了一点 |
[23:35] | Step out of the car, please. | 请下车 |
[23:37] | I don’t believe this. | 这太离谱了 |
[23:39] | Just relax, Randall, and do what he says, okay? | 别激动 蓝道 照着他的话做 好吗? |
[23:46] | I need you to walk a straight line to me, sir. Heel to toe. | 走一段直线给我看 脚跟要着地 |
[23:50] | Look…. | 听着 |
[23:52] | I applaud your vigilance. | 我敬佩你的敬业态度 |
[23:54] | But this is unnecessary, all right? | 但根本没必要这么做 |
[23:56] | I’m a lawyer. I know I’m under the limit. | 我是个律师 我知道我没有违规 |
[23:59] | -Open the trunk, please. -Why? | 请打开行李厢 -什么? |
[24:01] | -You want to search my golf–? -Open it! | 你想搜我的高尔夫球袋? -打开 |
[24:03] | I will not! | 办不到 |
[24:05] | You ever hear of probable cause? | 你听过”合理根据”吗? |
[24:07] | Oh, yeah, that’s a real good legalese! | 当然 那是法律术语 |
[24:10] | Are you resisting arrest? | 你想拒捕? |
[24:14] | Vin, fucking cool it! | 文尼 你冷静点行吗? |
[24:17] | He can’t do that! | 他没有权利这么做 |
[24:19] | -Back in the car! -He didn’t do anything wrong! | 回车上去 -他没做错什么 小姐 |
[24:22] | Back in the car, now! | 回车上去 |
[24:24] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 回车上去 |
[24:29] | I perceived what I thought was a weapon. | 我以为他有带武器 |
[24:31] | What the hell’s wrong with you, Vin? | 文尼 你到底怎么了? |
[24:34] | Take him. DUI, resisting arrest, assaulting an officer. | 逮捕他 酒后驾车 拒捕还有袭警 |
[24:37] | -What’s he–? -Do it! | 什么? -快点 |
[24:39] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷 |
[24:45] | Don’t you touch me! | 别碰我 |
[24:47] | You got prime rib at home. Don’t be going out for hamburgers. | 野花哪有家花香 |
[24:51] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么? 你在说什么? |
[24:54] | Randall! | 蓝道 |
[24:56] | Randall, I’ll follow you! | 我会跟在你们后面 |
[24:58] | I’m gonna call my lawyer, you fuck, you! | 我马上打电话给我的律师 去你的 |
[25:02] | She’s seeing a Randall Curtin, tax lawyer. | 她约会的对象蓝道科顿 是个税法律师 |
[25:05] | He lives at… | 住在 |
[25:08] | …1242 Rennsalaer Road. | 蓝山勒路1242号 |
[25:11] | He’s divorced, got two kids. | 离婚 育有二子 |
[25:14] | He’s the country club type. | 进出乡村俱乐部之流 |
[25:17] | Not much in the balls department, I might add. | 依我之见没什么胆识 |
[25:19] | What about her? | 她呢? |
[25:20] | The good doctor, in her office at 8 a.m., leaves at 6. | 她是个好医生 八点上班 六点下班 |
[25:24] | Orders a tuna sub and Diet Coke. | 吃的是鲔鱼三明治 喝的是健怡可乐 |
[25:27] | She’s got a three-bedroom condo in Essex Fells. Shops at Pathmark. | 住三房两厅的公寓 在普通商场购物 |
[25:31] | She’s divorced, one kid, 19. | 已离婚 有一个19岁的孩子 |
[25:34] | Outside of schmucko, she don’t get out much. | 除了和律师先生约会外 她很少出门 |
[25:36] | But she does see a shrink. | 不过她会去看心理医生 |
[25:39] | She what? | 什么? |
[25:40] | Yeah, she sees a shrink, once a week. | 没错 她每星期 会去看一次心理医生 |
[25:43] | His name is Elliot Kupferburg. | 他叫艾略特科菲布格 |
[25:45] | Fuck me! | 妈的 |
[25:47] | She don’t fuck anyone, from what I can tell. | 就我所知她独守空闺 |
[25:51] | It’s not because she don’t got the goods. | 但这不表示她没有真材实料 |
[25:53] | She left her blinds up, I got some of them Victoria Secret-type snaps. | 她没有拉上窗帘 所以我拍了几张养眼的照片 |
[25:56] | If you’re interested. | 如果你有兴趣看的话 |
[25:58] | A little of this? | 让小弟弟得到满足? |
[26:01] | -Good enough, then? -Yeah. | 不赖吧? -对 |
[26:03] | You got any Advil? | 你有头痛药吗? |
[26:04] | What am I, a fucking pharmacy? | 你当我是药房吗? |
[26:08] | What you got on Friday’s game? I got three bills on Rutgers. | 星期五的比赛你押谁? 我押了罗格斯队三百块 |
[26:11] | That’ll solve all your problems. | 你的一切问题将迎刃而解 |
[26:23] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[26:26] | With a stapler? | 用钉书机?了不起 |
[26:28] | I heard Mikey had to give up that nice suit. | 听说麦奇的那件西装毁了 |
[26:32] | He got too attached to it. | 是吗? |
[26:35] | Michael Palmice’s been a disease since he was 5, he had it coming. | 麦奇从小就脾气火爆 |
[26:39] | It don’t make things any easier. | 暴力并不能解决问题 |
[26:41] | -My uncle’s stubborn. -Stubborn enough to go to war? | 我伯伯是个老顽固 -顽固到会引起火拼? |
[26:50] | What kind of a word is that? | 你这是什么意思? |
[26:52] | There hasn’t been a war since the Columbo thing. | 可伦坡事件之后 |
[26:55] | Everybody decided. | 大家就决定不准火拼 |
[26:56] | No one’s going to the mattresses these days. | 这年头没人睡床垫了 |
[26:59] | I got a top-of-the-line Posturepedic at my house. Fuck it. | 我家有最舒适豪华的美体垫 |
[27:05] | If Jackie wasn’t sick, this wouldn’t have happened. | 如果杰奇没有生病 就不会有这种困扰 |
[27:08] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[27:09] | So one of us captains gotta step up. | 我们之间总要有人挺身而出 |
[27:12] | Lack of control is fucking up this family. | 权力核心不稳固 会拖垮大伙儿 |
[27:14] | -That’s true. -You can say that again. | 没错 -千真万确 |
[27:16] | If the old man were here, instead of in that cell in Springfield… | 如果老大不是被关在牢里 |
[27:21] | …he’d say, “Raymond, this is your moment.” | 他一定会说 “雷蒙 该你表现了” |
[27:24] | Go easy with the grease gun, okay? | 少拍马屁了 |
[27:27] | You’re the Boy Wonder. Him and Jackie both had you picked from day one. | 你是个神童 他和杰奇一开始 就认定你是接班人 |
[27:32] | You got the age, the seniority. | 你是德高望众的前辈 |
[27:34] | I also got an 18-year-old with MS, okay? | 我得了18年的肌肉萎缩症 |
[27:37] | I told Nucci I’d be doing less, not more. | 我告诉过纽奇我不想管太多事 |
[27:40] | All due respect to your crippled kid, you don’t want a wire up your ass. | 因为你的小孩残障 所以你不想节外生枝多伤脑筋 |
[27:44] | That’s why you should be boss, you’re so fucking smart. | 瞧 你就是这么聪明 不当老大太可惜 |
[27:48] | And it’s “physically challenged.” | 此外 当老大还要 有副铁打的身体 |
[27:51] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[27:54] | Why don’t we run it like a council? | 我们何不成立个委员会? |
[27:57] | Larry, the old guys set this up as a paramilitary organization. | 赖瑞 老大成立 这个准军事组织 |
[28:01] | We need a supreme commander, not the fucking Dave Clark Five. | 我们需要一个最高统帅 不是委员会主席 |
[28:07] | Face it, T. You and Junior are gonna have to duke it out. | 勇敢面对吧 东尼 你和他必须一决雌雄 |
[28:11] | You’ve gotta be boss. | 你一定要当老大 |
[28:13] | Number one, I love the man. | 第一 我份量不够 |
[28:15] | Number two, he’s got New York behind him. | 第二 全纽约都会替他撑腰 |
[28:18] | Not for anything, God bless your uncle… | 万一开战 愿神保佑你伯伯 |
[28:20] | …but he’s living in the wrong century. New York knows it. | 他年纪太大 这一点全纽约都知道 |
[28:26] | You want it, T, you’ll get there okay. | 只要你表态 他们都会支持你的 |
[28:29] | It’s the right thing. It’s inevitable. | 这是你应得的 这是无可避免的 |
[28:32] | I don’t want no disturbance. | 我不想引起骚动 |
[28:50] | Hey, what’s up? | 最近怎样? |
[28:52] | Nothing. | 普通啦 |
[28:54] | Bet you told your mom what happened. | 你一定告诉你妈了 |
[28:56] | What are you, high? | 你疯了不成? |
[29:00] | Well, you owe me $40 for the shirt. The collar was ripped. | 你欠我四十块 那件衣服的领子都被你扯坏了 |
[29:03] | You still owe me for 4th of July. | 你还欠我”七月四日” |
[29:05] | Bottle rockets? I paid for them. | 瓶装火箭?我把钱给你了 |
[29:07] | Not for the M-80s. Remember, the ones we blew up the frogs with? | M80没有 记得我们用它们来炸青蛙吗? |
[29:11] | Oh, yeah. That was pretty cool. | 记得 挺酷的 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:16] | Just give me the money. | 快还钱来 |
[29:18] | That thing was gay! I did you a favor. | 那件衣服太娘娘腔了 我是在帮你忙 |
[29:20] | You’re gonna do it! | 你非还不可 |
[29:22] | Make me, fatty! | 有种就上啊 肥猪 |
[29:25] | -Dickwad! -Asshole! | 呆瓜 混帐 |
[29:32] | Shithead! | 白痴 |
[29:35] | Bitch! Come on. | 混蛋!上啊 |
[29:38] | Let’s go, shithead! | 放手 |
[29:41] | -Let me go! -So I can kick your ass again? | 放开我 -为什么?好让我再扁你一顿? |
[29:43] | -I was kicking your ass! -Nobody won, it was a draw. | 挨扁的人是你 -不分胜负 平手 |
[29:46] | The Pit, tomorrow, 3:00. | 明天三点球场见 |
[29:51] | Help me with the chinch bugs, they’re killing my corn. | 你一定要帮我消灭那些虫子 我的玉米都快被吃光了 |
[29:54] | This stuff works pretty well. It’s safe for the environment. | 这种蓝色的除虫剂很有效 而且不会破坏环境 |
[29:58] | I tried that. | 我试过了 |
[30:00] | You got any DDT back there? | 有DDT吗? |
[30:02] | That stuff’s illegal, it’s been banned. | 那东西是不合法 早就被禁用了 |
[30:04] | Maybe you have a little surplus back there. | 或许你后面还有一些存货 |
[30:07] | I’ll meet you back there. | 我会在那里见你 |
[30:09] | If I could help, I would– | 索波诺先生 如果我能帮得上忙我一定会的 |
[30:11] | Mr. Piocosta! Right? How you doing? | 皮卡斯塔先生?你好吗? |
[30:17] | You remember, our boys went to Camp Aheka together? | 记得我们的孩子 一起参加夏令营吗? |
[30:21] | -Of course, Tony. How are you? -Good. | 当然 东尼 你好吗? -不错 |
[30:23] | Your kid still got that killer crossover dribble? | 他还用那一招运球吗? |
[30:26] | Yeah, I guess so. | 大概吧 |
[30:28] | That’ll get him a scholarship. | 他一定可以拿奖学金 |
[30:29] | So how’s Anthony? | 你家的安东尼呢? |
[30:31] | He’s moody, you know. For a kid that age, you know. | 郁郁寡欢 这年纪的孩子嘛 |
[30:36] | Nice seeing you, Tony. | 真高兴见到你 |
[30:38] | Why don’t we get together and cook dogs for the boys? | 改天到我家 吃吃热狗聚聚如何? |
[30:41] | Tony, I don’t even know if these guys are close anymore. | 我不知道他们现在 是不是还那么要好 |
[30:47] | Did Anthony say anything? | 安东尼有向你提起什么事吗? |
[30:48] | I’ll have Carmela call Joanie. | 我叫卡蜜拉打电话给琼妮 我们聚一聚 |
[30:52] | -Linda. -Linda. | 琳达 琳达 |
[30:54] | That’s great. Tony, that’s great. I’ll see you around. | 太好了 东尼 回头见了 |
[31:34] | -Tony! -Yeah? | 东尼 |
[31:36] | Oh, my God! Tony! | 天啊 东尼 |
[31:44] | I thought the medication was supposed to help your panic attacks. | 我以为吃药可以改善你的情况 |
[31:49] | It does. It’s the first one in a while. | 改善许多了 好久没发作了 |
[31:53] | What does your therapist say? He should increase your dosage. | 你的治疗师怎么说? 他应该增加你的剂量 |
[31:59] | He’s got more degrees than a thermometer. Don’t worry about it. | 人家可是个超级博士 别担心 我会小心的 |
[32:06] | Does your therapist ask questions about our marriage? | 你的治疗师 有问起我们的婚姻吗? |
[32:10] | I know personal feelings are hard for you to talk about. | 我知道你不喜欢 谈论你的私人情感 |
[32:13] | That’s all we do is talk. | 谈?我们唯一做的 就是讲个不停 |
[32:17] | Carm, I’m gonna quit. | 我不想再找他谈了 |
[32:21] | -Did you bring this up with him? -Yeah. He knows. | 你有向他提起这件事吗? -有 他知道 |
[32:25] | I guess. | 或许吧 |
[32:30] | I forgot to take my Prozac this morning. | 可恶 早上我忘了吃药 |
[32:33] | It’s up in the bathroom, can you get it? | 在卧室里 你去帮我拿好吗? |
[32:38] | I know with Jackie sick, you’re under tremendous pressure. | 我知道杰奇生病后 你的压力很大 |
[32:43] | But I feel if the therapy didn’t hurt, it wouldn’t be helping! | 但我觉得有效的治疗 难免会造成伤害 |
[32:49] | -You don’t understand. -That’s why you’re in therapy. | 你不懂 -这就是你接受治疗的原因 |
[32:52] | Because I don’t understand! | 因为我不懂 |
[32:55] | I’m telling you, if you give up now, I’ll have to re-evaluate things. | 东尼 如果你现在放弃 我得重新评估这一切 |
[32:59] | What is that, huh? | 重新评估什么? |
[33:02] | I got a sensitive job, I’m not an average Joe on the block. | 我的工作非常敏感 我不是一般的贩夫走卒 |
[33:05] | It’s our marriage, Tony! | 我担心的是我们的婚姻啊 |
[33:07] | Therapy is too much exposure! | 治疗会引起别人注意的 |
[33:09] | Fine! You live with the results then. | 行 你就自己承担后果吧 |
[33:14] | What’s that, a threat? | 你在威胁我? |
[33:15] | No, Tony, it’s a rave review. Get your own fucking pills. | 不 这是最大的褒扬 自己去拿药吧 |
[33:26] | How long did the attack last? | 发作持续多久? |
[33:28] | About 30 seconds. | 大概是半分钟 |
[33:32] | I was dizzy, out of breath. That’s it, I never lost consciousness. | 头晕目眩呼吸困难 就这样 我的意志还算清醒 |
[33:36] | Anything since? | 之后呢? |
[33:40] | I’ll write you a scrip for Xanax, just for a couple of days. | 我开几天份的镇静剂给你 |
[33:45] | It’ll get you over the short-term stresses. | 它能纾解你的短期压力 |
[33:50] | My uncle’s got me in a box where I gotta do something I don’t want to do. | 我伯伯逼得我 必须做出我不想做的事 |
[34:00] | Then there’s my mother. | 还有我妈 |
[34:02] | Four grand a month and she acts like | 我每月付一千元 让她住银发社区 |
[34:04] | I’m an Eskimo, pushing her out to sea. | 她却认为我是个不肖子 将她往外推 |
[34:11] | She’s testing. | 她很难应付 |
[34:15] | Same as your uncle. | 你伯伯也一样 |
[34:18] | Like little kids. | 他们就像小孩子 |
[34:20] | There’s a good book about this. | 我知道一本 探讨这种问题的好书 |
[34:23] | No, I read, I go right out. | 不行 我一看书就会睡着 |
[34:25] | It’s Strategies for Coping with Elder Family. | 它会教你如何应付老人 |
[34:31] | You can’t fucking spank them. | 就是不能打他们屁股 |
[34:34] | Would it hurt to let your mother think she’s still in charge? | 让你妈认为她依然大权在握 你会有什么损失吗? |
[34:38] | You have children, you know what they’re like. | 你自己有小孩 你知道的 |
[34:41] | Sometimes it’s important to let them have the illusion of being in control. | 有时让他们认为自己 依然大权在握是很重要的 |
[34:58] | Chris, my man! | 克里斯多佛 |
[35:00] | Surprised to see me? | 看见我很意外吗? |
[35:01] | Heard they took you for a ride. Tour of the Meadowlands. | 听说他们载你到马多兰兜风 |
[35:06] | Heard you had a little b.m. | 听说你被打得屁滚尿流 |
[35:08] | -You got my cut? -They came and took it. | 该给我的钱呢? -他们来拿走了 |
[35:12] | -Who? -Junior Soprano’s boys. | 谁? -小索的手下 |
[35:14] | They said it’s their corner now. | 他们说你已退出 现在这里是他们的地盘 |
[35:16] | You let them? | 你就这样让他们拿走? |
[35:18] | I don’t argue well sucking on a Smith & Wesson. | 他们带着枪我不敢多说话 |
[35:21] | -You didn’t beep me? -Word on the street… | 你为何不通知我? -道上说 |
[35:23] | …you out of commission. Sorry, man, business. | 你已经过气了 所以抱歉了…为了生活 |
[35:28] | You know, there’s no one I’d rather give my 10 points to than you. | 克里斯多佛 我这辈子最佩服你了 |
[35:34] | It’s all right. It’s not your fault. | 没关系 这不是你的错 |
[35:37] | I’m glad to hear you say that, man. | 真高兴听到你这样说 |
[35:40] | Sneaky motherfucker. | 你这个奸诈的小人 |
[35:49] | I don’t care if they shove a scud missile up your ass. | 他们用飞弹塞进你屁眼 我也不管 |
[35:52] | It’s my corner. Pay anyone but me, I’m coming back for your thumbs! | 这里是我的地盘 钱只能交给我 我是回来教训你的 |
[35:57] | And that didn’t happen, what you said! | 你听到的传言都是假的 |
[36:05] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要宰了你 |
[36:12] | Good luck, A.J. | 祝你好运 |
[36:15] | If you get in trouble, go for the takedown. | 拼不过他时先将他绊倒 |
[36:17] | Sweep kick and steamroll, the game is over. | 然后连环踢 再来个泰山压顶就搞定了 |
[36:21] | All you’re doing is making me nervous. | 你所做就是让我紧张 |
[36:23] | -Want a Nitro bar? -Would you shut the fuck up? | 需要巧克力吗? -你闭嘴行吗? |
[36:27] | -He’s coming! -It’s the moment of truth. | 他来了 -决战时刻到了 |
[37:04] | Here. | 拿去 |
[37:05] | What the hell is that? | 这是干什么? |
[37:08] | Just take it. | 拿去吧 |
[37:10] | I’ll fight you for it. | 打赢我才拿 |
[37:12] | I can’t! | 我不行 |
[37:14] | -What do you mean, can’t? -Just take it! | 什么意思? -拿去就对了 |
[37:21] | I knew you’d chicken out. | 我就知道你是缩头乌龟 |
[37:29] | He chickened out, he’s scared. | 他临阵脱逃 他怕了 |
[37:31] | He’s real scared of you. | 是喔 他怕你 |
[37:33] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[37:35] | You won, man! Yeah, Tonio, you won! | 你赢了 安东尼 |
[37:38] | I’m leaving. | 走吧 |
[38:19] | One of gangland’s youngest alleged leaders… | 黑道最年轻的领导人之一 |
[38:21] | …died late this afternoon at St. Isaac’s Hospital. | 下午死于圣以撒医院 |
[38:25] | Turn it off! Turn the music off! | 关掉 把音乐关掉 |
[38:27] | –one of the state’s top Mafia figures… | 匿称杰奇的黑手党要角 杰可明艾皮欧 |
[38:29] | …was first hospitalized last year. | 于去年入院 |
[38:32] | Authorities called Aprile the acting boss | 有关当局称艾皮欧为 艾克利狄密欧的代理老大 |
[38:35] | for 74-year-old “Eckley” DeMeo… | 74岁的艾克利被判终身监禁 |
[38:37] | …currently serving a life sentence in Springfield Penitentiary. | 目前在春田联邦监狱服刑 |
[38:41] | Authorities say he was made acting boss… | 当局相信北泽西的黑手党 |
[38:43] | …for the North Jersey Mafia two years ago. | 两年前推举艾皮欧为代理老大 |
[38:46] | Aprile was 44 years old. | 艾皮欧现年44岁 |
[38:52] | Damn it, I was just there. He told me he wouldn’t go today. | 该死 今天去看他 他还说他不会今天走 |
[38:58] | I’ll never forget where I was this day. | 我不会忘记这一天的 |
[39:06] | -Sorry, T. -He was a good man. | 节哀 -他是个好人 |
[39:14] | Let’s do a toast, give me a toast. | 我们来敬他一杯 拿酒过来 |
[39:19] | To a great man. To a great leader. | 敬一个好人 敬一个伟大的领导者 |
[39:22] | A great friend. | 一个好朋友 |
[39:26] | To Jackie. | 敬杰奇 |
[39:30] | Buon’anima. | 干… |
[39:39] | -You hear what happened? -Just now. | 知道发生什么事了吗? -刚听说 |
[39:43] | That’s not all! I go to make a pickup from Yo Yo Mendez… | 不仅如此!我去向尤尤拿保护费 |
[39:47] | …he says it ain’t my corner anymore. It’s Junior’s. | 他说那里不再是我的地盘 现在是小索的了 |
[39:50] | Christopher, this ain’t the time. | 克里斯多佛 时机不对 |
[39:52] | They’re moving in! | 他们抢了我的地盘 |
[39:53] | I say we go to Def Con 4. | 我咽不下这口气 |
[39:58] | I gotta assess this, all right? | 我会评估整个状况的 |
[40:00] | What are we, politicians? | 难道我们成了政客? |
[40:02] | Does this look like the Senate? | 这里看起来像参议院吗? |
[40:04] | This is about respect of our thing! | 我在乎的是尊严 |
[40:06] | Shut the fuck up! It doesn’t concern you! | 闭上狗嘴 这不干你的事 |
[40:08] | I represent you, and I’m tired of putting my tail between my legs! | 这是我的事 我在外面就代表你 我不想再当软脚虾了 |
[40:13] | This ain’t negotiation time! | 现在不是谈判的时候 |
[40:15] | This is Scarface, final scene, | 现在是”疤面煞星”最后一幕 |
[40:17] | fucking bazookas under each arm. | 双臂夹着火箭筒 向对手打招呼去 |
[40:19] | “Say hello to my little friend!” | 向我的好朋友问好 |
[40:21] | Always with the scenarios. | 老是讲电影情节 |
[40:23] | You don’t do something, I gotta question your leadership! | 你闷不吭声 我就不得不怀疑你的领导能力 |
[40:28] | You ungrateful little fuck! | 你这个不知感恩图报的小子 |
[40:30] | Where’d you get the balls to question my leadership? | 你拿什么质疑我的领导能力? |
[40:33] | I’m just saying how it is! | 我只是说出事实 |
[40:35] | I’ll rip your fucking head off and finish the job! | 我要扭断你的脑袋 一了百了 |
[40:38] | -You’re the boss! -That’s right… | 你是老大 -没错 |
[40:40] | …I am. And you’re lucky a man I loved died today. | 今天算你走运 我的好友死了 |
[40:55] | Here we go, war of ’99. | 火拼开战了 |
[40:58] | We should go. | 我们应该跟他去 |
[41:00] | You do what you’re told, when you’re told! | 你给我乖乖听话 |
[41:04] | Adiós, Junior. | 别了 小索 |
[41:34] | Uncle Junior… | 伯伯 |
[41:37] | …I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[41:42] | I came in heavy, like you said, but I don’t want to use it. | 我照着你的话做了 我带着家伙来 但我不希望用到它 |
[42:03] | Our friend Jackie has died. | 我们的朋友杰奇死了 |
[42:08] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[42:10] | And we need a leader. | 我们需要一个领导人 |
[42:14] | We do. | 没错 |
[42:20] | I don’t want any confusion or misunderstanding. | 我不想引起混乱和误解 |
[42:22] | Yes. | 我懂 |
[42:26] | Sopranos have been waiting a long time to take the reins. | 索波诺家等待这个宝座 已经很久了 |
[42:35] | That’s why I want it to be you, Uncle Jun. | 这就是我为什么选择你 叔叔 |
[42:44] | This is your decision? | 这是你的决定? |
[42:47] | It is. | 对 |
[42:48] | You speak for the captains? | 你代表所有角头发言? |
[42:51] | I can. | 我可以 |
[42:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[42:57] | You crazy cetriolo. | 你这小子 |
[42:59] | You had me worried there. | 我快担心死了 |
[43:01] | You think I’m gonna mess with a guy like you? | 担心什么? 我会和你这种人过不去? |
[43:04] | You been pumping iron? Strong as a bull. | 你在练举重? 怎么壮得像条牛似的 |
[43:07] | Call Parcells, give this guy a tryout. | 拿些东来 废话就省了西来让他试试 |
[43:10] | -Come here. -Always the bullshitter. | 来 -废话就省了 |
[43:13] | Just one thing, one thing. | 还有一件事 什么事? |
[43:15] | You know I can’t be perceived to lose face, right? | 这个脸我丢不起 |
[43:19] | So… | 所以 |
[43:23] | …Bloomfield… | 布伦菲 |
[43:26] | …and the Paving Union. | 和铺路工会 |
[43:28] | That’s my asking price. | 这是我的索价 |
[43:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[43:41] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[43:48] | I almost got in a fight today. | 我今天差点和人打架了 |
[43:50] | Fight? | 打架? |
[43:51] | With Jeremy Piocosta. | 和杰瑞米 |
[43:53] | I take French with his brother, he’s such a poser. | 我和他哥上同一班的法文课 他最做作了 |
[43:56] | -Who won? -No one. He backed out. | 谁赢? -没有人赢 他临阵脱逃了 |
[44:00] | Phil Litto said, “Yeah, he’s real scared of you.” | 菲尔说他真的很怕我 |
[44:03] | When I asked what that meant, they all laughed. | 我问他原因时大家都笑了 |
[44:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[44:09] | Sometimes you’re so naive. | 有时你真是太天真了 |
[44:11] | What does Dad do for a living? | 你以为爸是靠什么养家活口? |
[44:14] | Waste management. | 废弃物处理 |
[44:15] | Do you know any other garbage men who live like this? | 你知道哪个清洁工 住我们家这种房子吗? |
[44:18] | Uncle Jackie. | 杰奇叔叔 |
[44:20] | Why do we call him “uncle” when he’s not related? | 你知道我们非亲非故 为何还要叫他叔叔吗? |
[44:25] | He’s in Dad’s other family. | 他是爸爸 在另一个”家族”的兄弟 |
[44:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[44:42] | I’ll print it out for you. | 我帮你列印出来 |
[45:25] | Hi! | 你好 |
[45:27] | Jennifer. | 珍妮佛 |
[45:28] | I tried calling. | 我老是打不通 |
[45:30] | Yeah, the phone’s off the hook. Come on in. | 电话没挂好 进来 |
[45:40] | I guess we won’t be going to dinner. | 我们大概不出去吃饭了吧 |
[45:44] | I’m worried, Jennifer. | 我好担心 珍妮佛 |
[45:49] | I think I’m starting to lose it. | 我想我快崩溃了 |
[45:52] | I was standing in line in the doughnut shop. | 早上我在排队买甜甜圈时 |
[45:55] | A man in a booth looked at me. | 一个人盯着我看 |
[45:57] | All of a sudden, I started shaking uncontrollably. | 我突然不自主地发抖 |
[46:00] | The lady says “next,” I ran away. | 小姐叫我点餐时 我竟然夺门而出 |
[46:08] | You’ve been through a very traumatic experience. | 你的精神受到极大的创伤 |
[46:14] | I hate to admit this… | 对 我不太想承认这一点 |
[46:17] | …but I’m afraid to go outside. | 但是我吓得不敢出门 |
[46:22] | I got this crazy idea that I’m being followed. | 我老是觉得背后有人在跟踪我 |
[46:28] | And this song keeps running through my head. | 有首曲子不断在我脑中浮现 |
[46:31] | “People are Strange,” The Doors. | 门合唱团的”陌生人” |
[46:34] | Where, “faces look evil when you’re alienated.” | 当你感觉孤立无助时 每一张脸孔都是邪恶的 |
[46:39] | Randall…. | 蓝道 |
[46:41] | Dead at 27 in a Paris bathtub. | 死在巴黎的一个浴缸里 享年27岁 |
[46:45] | I think you should go and talk to Mel Gelbar. | 我认为你该去找梅尔戴伯 |
[46:48] | He specializes in post-traumatic stress disorder. | 他是精神受创后期方面的专家 |
[46:53] | You couldn’t prescribe something? | 你不能开些药方给我吗? |
[46:55] | I’m your date, not your doctor. | 我是你的女友不是你的医生 |
[46:58] | Oh, yeah, right. Yeah. No. | 对… |
[47:32] | Saw my first dead body when I was about 15. | 我在15岁时第一次看见死人 |
[47:36] | Maybe 16. | 或许是16岁吧 |
[47:38] | I won’t tell you about how he got clipped because it was…. | 我不会告诉你他的死因 因为… |
[47:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[47:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[47:48] | I was thinking…. | 我在思考 |
[47:51] | I guess I live a sheltered existence. | 我大概是温室里的花朵吧 |
[47:55] | How so? | 怎么说呢? |
[48:00] | I’m in this room for 10 hours a day. | 我每天待在这里十个小时 |
[48:03] | I guess I’m out of touch with the climate of rage in American society… | 我和美国的整个社会脱节 |
[48:11] | …the casual violence. | 日常的那些暴力事件 |
[48:15] | Your voice is all tight. | 你的语调好紧张 |
[48:21] | This week my, my friend got beat up… | 这星期我的朋友 |
[48:26] | …by a policeman, no less. | 被警察打了一顿 |
[48:30] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[48:32] | It was a nightmare. | 简直是一场梦魇 |
[48:39] | I mean, I don’t know if this cop was crazy or drunk or what. | 不知道这个警察 是发疯了还是醉了 |
[48:44] | But he was raving, “prime rib, hamburger,” it was surreal. | 但他说野花哪有家花香 真是太绝了 |
[48:51] | Fucking moron. | 白痴 |
[48:55] | I mean, it sounds like this guy is a fucking moron. | 我说他这么说简直是个白痴 |
[49:00] | My friend’s filing suit against the city. | 我的朋友正在控告市政府 |
[49:03] | The worst part of it is, our relationship will never be the same. | 但最糟的是我们的关系 从此就走了样 |
[49:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:09] | Oh, it wasn’t your fault! | 这不是你的错 |
[49:12] | Hey, this is your session. | 你是病人 |
[49:16] | I’m sorry, this is… | 抱歉 |
[49:18] | …very unprofessional. | 太不专业了 怎么会呢 |
[49:20] | It’s all right, you had your wits scared out of you. | 没关系 你只是吓坏了 |
[49:24] | Is the Xanax helping? | 那些药有效吗? |
[49:27] | It’s fine, no more attacks. | 还不错 现在不会发作了 |
[49:32] | But you still have your doubts? | 但你仍然有疑问? |
[49:36] | About therapy? No, no, no, no. | 关于治疗? 不 |
[49:40] | Giving it another chance. Get a lot of good ideas here. | 再试试看吧 我在这儿得到不少好点子 |
[49:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:47] | On how to cope. | 教我如何应付状况 |
[49:54] | Tell me why this was a smart move, to make Junior the Big Willie. | 告诉我为何让小索当老大 是个明智之举 |
[49:58] | Look at him. He’s content. Thinks he’s the king of kings. | 瞧他一副志得意满的样子 |
[50:05] | Truth is, every decision is made by me. | 认为自己是老大中的老大 |
[50:07] | I still worry about the money end. | 事实上这一切都是我的安排 |
[50:10] | That’s what you do, you worry. | 我还是担心钱的问题 你成天只会担心 |
[50:12] | He doesn’t know what we kick back to Jackie. | 他不知道我们踢回给杰奇 |
[50:16] | We’re gonna do good. | 我们会撑下去的 |
[50:18] | The point is, he’s got the title. He’s a happy fucking camper. | 重点是他得到头衔 现在他快乐得很 |
[50:23] | The house is secure. | 他觉得地位巩固了 |
[50:25] | Now we got a brand-new lightning rod on top to take the hits. | 对 天塌下来时有他顶着 |
[50:29] | Smart. Very smart. | 聪明 真是聪明 |
[50:31] | Yeah, and now you got Bloomfield and the union chair. | 没错 而且你还拿到 布伦菲和铺路工会 |
[50:35] | Otherwise you’d fuck me, but you wouldn’t respect me in the morning. | 否则你一定骂死我了 还会尊敬我吗 赖瑞? |
[50:39] | As long as you guarantee to keep the old fart in line. | 只要你保证 别让那个老家伙得寸进尺 |
[50:43] | I still love that man. I’m his favorite nephew. | 我还是很爱他 我是他最疼爱的侄子 |
[50:46] | Look at him, over there with my ma. | 瞧他和我妈坐在一起 |
[50:50] | Those people went through World War ll. | 他们那群人都经历过二次大战 |
[51:20] | T, check out the government. | 东尼 政府派来的人在那儿 |
[51:28] | Shooting right to left. | 不断拍照 |
[51:30] | They got Uncle Jun’s good side. | 他们拍到伯伯好看的一边 |