时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | …you know, usual girl stuff. | 跟一般的女孩子没两样 |
[01:56] | She picks up the dry-cleaning and shops. | 拿干洗的衣物 买食物 |
[01:58] | Dr. Melfi has excellent taste, | 对了 你那位 麦尔菲医生的品味极高 |
[02:02] | she only shops at the fancy-schmancy deli. | 她只到高级的熟食店买食物 |
[02:04] | The kind with the Italian name but they don’t have meatballs. | 就是虽然挂着意大利招牌 但不卖肉丸的那种店 |
[02:08] | All right, what else? | 还有呢? |
[02:10] | What am I supposed to be looking for? What’s up with this cooz? | 我根本是漫无目的地跟踪 你到底想干什么? |
[02:14] | It’s none of your fucking business. | 不干你的事 |
[02:16] | You’re on a strict need-to-know, lieutenant. | 我迫切地想知道 组长 |
[02:20] | I should knock you out for what you did to her date. | 你上个月痛殴她男友的事 我真该把你扁一顿 |
[02:23] | What? I scared your goomar’s date a little. | 什么?我以为她是你的女友 |
[02:25] | What’s the big deal? | 我只是吓吓他罢了 有什么好大惊小怪的? |
[02:31] | -This guy still come around? -No. | 他还会去找她吗? |
[02:33] | He’s not her type. He’s a coward. He nearly pissed himself. | 没了 他不是她喜欢的类型 我说过 他是个胆小鬼 |
[02:38] | Anything else? I don’t want to be here all day. | 还有什么事吗? 我不想整天待在这儿 |
[02:40] | Yesterday she got off at 9 and she went to bed early. | 昨天? 她昨天九点下班 很早就上床睡觉了 |
[02:45] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[02:47] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[02:50] | Here, buy yourself an iron. | 拿去 去买个熨斗 |
[03:00] | Ready? | 准备好了没? |
[03:04] | Decaf, right? | 无咖啡因的 对吧? |
[03:12] | So how was your college trip with your daughter? | 你和你女儿的大学之行如何? |
[03:16] | I tell you, my life is like an episode of Provolone-something. | 我的生活简直是一团糟 |
[03:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[03:22] | My wife. All we do is fight. | 我太太 我们成天只会吵嘴 |
[03:26] | And she’s jealous of you. | 你相信吗?她在嫉妒你 |
[03:28] | Is that something that you feel or has it been discussed with Carmela? | 这是你自己的感觉 还是你和卡蜜拉谈了什么? |
[03:33] | She didn’t know you were a girl. | 她原本并不知道你是女生 |
[03:36] | You know, a woman. Excuse me, a doctor. | 女人 抱歉 是个医生 |
[03:41] | Woman doctor. | 是个女医生 |
[03:42] | -Why did you take so long to tell her? -I didn’t. | 你为何不早点告诉她? 我没有告诉她 |
[03:46] | You spilled the beans when you called. | 你打电话更改看诊时间时 被她发现的 |
[03:48] | Let me ask you a different question. Why a female? Why a female doctor? | 我问你一个不同的问题 为何选女性?为何选女医生? |
[03:53] | She asked the same frigging question, and I sometimes wonder myself. | 她也问我相同的问题 其实我自己也搞不清楚 |
[03:58] | -And? -I’ll tell you what I told her. | 然后呢? 告诉你我怎么回答她吧 |
[04:01] | It was between two Jewish guys | 库沙马诺医生 让我在两个犹太人和像我一样的 |
[04:03] | and a paesana. So I picked the paesana. | 意大利人之间做选择 所以我就选了意大利人 |
[04:06] | What’s the one thing your mother, wife and daughter have in common? | 每个女人… 你母亲 太太和女儿 有什么共同之处? |
[04:11] | They all break my balls. | 都快把我折磨死了 |
[04:15] | I know what you mean. They’re all Italian, so what? | 我懂你的意思 她们都是意大利人 那又怎样? |
[04:18] | So maybe by coming clean with me, you’re dialoguing with them. | 老实告诉我 你和她们之间的对话 |
[04:23] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[04:26] | Why do you have me as a patient? | 你为何会接受我这个病人? |
[04:29] | Most legit people I know wouldn’t make eye contact with me. | 一般人看见我都避之唯恐不及 |
[04:34] | But you… | 但你 |
[04:36] | …you didn’t flinch. | 你却毫不退缩 |
[04:51] | -Water’s warm, come on in. -Hey, Sammy. How are you? | 水还是温的 快进来 山米 你好吗? |
[04:57] | -I was just gonna make some coffee. -Yeah? | 你来得正巧 我正要泡咖啡 是吗? |
[05:00] | How’s Junior? | 小索好吗? |
[05:04] | Sit the fuck down! Down! | 坐下 |
[05:09] | That’s how Junior is, Sammy. | 山米 这就是小索的作法 |
[05:12] | I’m with little Jimmy Altieri. | 我有吉米艾提利罩我 |
[05:14] | Yeah, you paying Jimmy for this game? Huh, Sammy? | 你付吉米保护费 山米? |
[05:18] | No. | 没有 |
[05:19] | Are you paying someone for this game? | 你付保护费给某人? |
[05:26] | Now the party’s over. | 现在已经改朝换代了 |
[05:29] | Junior Soprano is the new boss… | 小索是新的老大 |
[05:33] | …and he ain’t respecting old arrangements. | 老规矩他一概不承认 |
[05:35] | Hey, you’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[05:37] | You stayed slender. You could buy it right off the rack. | 你的身材苗条 买现成的西装就成了 |
[05:42] | I want something special. | 我要穿点特别的 |
[05:43] | The boys are having a little time for me. | 弟兄们要为我庆祝一番 |
[05:46] | You’re wearing the suit to the dinner, eh? | 你要穿西装赴宴? |
[05:49] | These guys today want to be buried in a jogging outfit. | 今天他们不会穿运动服去的 |
[05:55] | So how’s your– What’s your oldest boy’s name? | 你最大的儿子叫什么名字? |
[06:00] | -Rafael. “Ralphie.” -Yeah. | 洛菲勒 |
[06:02] | -Good kid. -Yeah. | 对 好孩子 |
[06:04] | He lost his son, you know. | 对 他失去他的儿子 |
[06:07] | What do you mean, “lost”? | 失去?什么意思? |
[06:09] | Dead. Morto. | 死了 |
[06:13] | Just a fucking kid! A baby! | 他只是一个孩子呀 |
[06:19] | What are we talking about here? You lost your grandson? | 你在说什么?你的孙子死了? |
[06:23] | What are you gonna do with these fucking animals… | 你能拿这些 |
[06:27] | …these drug dealers? | 拿这些毒贩怎样? |
[06:30] | He used to run around breaking balls. | 从前那孩子 总是在这儿乱跑戳汽球 |
[06:33] | Dominic. | 多明尼克 |
[06:34] | My namesake. | 都是我这个名字害的 |
[06:37] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这件事吗? |
[06:40] | What’d I say about this poison? These kids shouldn’t touch it! | 我是怎么说这些毒品的? 这些孩子不应该碰的 |
[06:46] | I read the paper every day about these poor pricks overdosing. | 每天在报上都会看见 这些小兔崽子吸食过量 |
[06:50] | He didn’t overdose, he killed himself. | 他不是吸食过量 他是自杀的 |
[06:53] | Fourteen years old. | 他才14岁啊 老天爷 |
[06:55] | -Jesus! -Was this at Patterson Falls? Holy shit, that was your grandson? | 在派特森瀑布?那是你孙子? |
[07:02] | -What? -He took one of those designer drugs. | 什么? 那孩子吃了合成迷幻药 |
[07:06] | Goes to the Falls, takes a header right off the fence. | 走到瀑布就一头从栏杆跳下去 |
[07:09] | They said the current bashed his head on rocks for days before he came up. | 他们说漩涡太强 他的头在岩石间 冲撞好几天后才浮出来 |
[07:16] | And meanwhile, this piece of shit… | 同时那家伙 |
[07:20] | …he gets to walk the streets and sell more of this stuff to young kids. | 还是继续卖这种东西给青少年 |
[07:25] | Oh, really? | 真的? |
[07:27] | What’s this motherless fuck’s name? | 这家伙叫什么名字? |
[07:35] | -Even the coffee’s old in here. -How much can you complain? | 这里连咖啡也是”老”的 还有什么好抱怨的呢? |
[07:38] | Eventually, you’ve got a broken hip. | 人到最后还不都是难免一死 |
[07:41] | I want to give you a macchinetta. It’s the only way to get good coffee. | 我要捐一点钱 这样你才能喝到好咖啡 |
[07:45] | What are you wearing? | 你身上擦什么? |
[07:47] | You smell like a French putain. | 怎么闻起来像只法国鬈毛狗 |
[07:49] | It’s Canoe. Johnny wore Canoe. | 是”独木舟”香水 强尼也是擦”独木舟” |
[07:53] | Morning, Livia. | 早安 莉薇亚 |
[07:54] | -Oh, good morning. -Morning. | 早 |
[07:56] | -Yeah, hi. -New arrival? | 早 新来的? |
[07:59] | Go ahead, keep moving, fella. | 你继续走吧 |
[08:05] | I’m happy for you, Junior. | 我真是替你感到高兴 |
[08:08] | I know how long you waited to be made boss. | 我知道你想当老大已经很久了 |
[08:11] | Just don’t let certain people take advantage of you… | 别让某些人利用 你善良的本性占你便宜 |
[08:15] | …like they did to Johnny. | 就像他们对待强尼一样 |
[08:16] | What certain people? Nobody got over on Johnny. | 哪一些人? 没有人能唬得过强尼 |
[08:19] | Nobody’s gonna get over on me. | 也没有人能唬得过我 |
[08:24] | How’s your Jewish friend? | 你那位犹太朋友呢? |
[08:26] | Hesh? What about him? | 赫希?他怎么了? |
[08:27] | -Whoever heard of a Jew riding horses? -He owns a horse farm. | 谁听过犹太人会骑马? 他有一座马场 |
[08:32] | He’s Tony’s friend, not mine. | 他是东尼的朋友 不是我的朋友 |
[08:35] | -What have you got against him? -Who, me? Nothing. | 你和他到底有什么过节? 我?没有 |
[08:40] | Johnny liked him. | 强尼喜欢他 |
[08:42] | And my son thinks every word that comes out of his mouth is pure gold. | 我儿子认为他所说的 每句话都是金玉良言 |
[08:48] | Are you telling me that since I’m the new boss, I should tax Hesh? | 你是说我这个新老大 应该向他课税? |
[08:57] | Boy, Anthony must’ve really gotten under your collar. Admit it. | 东尼将你送到这里来 一定让你气疯了 承认吧 |
[09:01] | You want to crack his coglioni for putting you in here. | 你似乎要报复他把你送到这里 |
[09:04] | -What are you talking about? -Yeah.And I’m playing shortstop for the Mets. | 我不懂你在说什么是喔 我在大都会队当游击手 |
[09:13] | All right, watch the balls! | 小心膝盖 |
[09:27] | What is the matter? | 怎么了? |
[09:30] | Tony’s cannoli doesn’t want to stand up? | 东尼的命根子不想站起来 |
[09:32] | Tony’s cannoli’s tired. | 他的命根子累了 |
[09:35] | But I can make it happen, baby. | 可是我想让他开心 |
[09:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:39] | Just, maybe…. | 或许… |
[09:45] | So how’s your job? | 工作呢? |
[09:47] | What? | 什么? |
[09:48] | Since when do you care? | 什么时候开始 你也关心我的工作了? |
[09:50] | Can’t I be nice? | 我不能温柔吗? |
[09:53] | All right… | 好吧 |
[09:55] | …forget it. | 算了 |
[09:59] | You don’t want to talk? Fine. | 你不想谈你的工作 行 |
[10:03] | Here, go with somebody who gives a fuck. | 去找一个关心你的人吧 |
[10:05] | I’m not a fucking whore! | 我不是妓女 |
[10:07] | Stick your money up your ass! | 把钱塞进你自己的裤子吧 |
[10:10] | I don’t know what’s wrong– | 我不知道你是哪根筋不对 |
[10:12] | -There’s nothing wrong with me! | 不过别把气出在我身上 我没有哪根筋不对 |
[10:14] | Just wanted to talk, that’s all! | 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[10:16] | Talking with you, I might as well be a fucking dildo! | 老是和你吵嘴 我倒不如当人造老二 |
[10:20] | If you were a dildo, we wouldn’t be fighting. | 如果你是人造老二 我们就不会吵嘴了 |
[10:24] | What does that mean, you fucking refugee?What does that mean? | 什么意思?你是难民不成?什么意思? |
[10:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:31] | Want to fight me? Knock you out! You fucking communist cunt! | 想和我打架?我可以揍扁你 你这个死共产党 |
[10:40] | Yeah, same to you! | 你也一样 |
[10:44] | You fucking burned me! | 你把我烧伤了 |
[10:48] | How you doing? | 安琪拉 |
[10:52] | What do you got, Andrea? | 有什么好吃的?安德瑞亚 |
[11:03] | -Clabby? -Hearts.Jump in, the water’s warm. | 怎样?红心 跳吧 水还是热的 |
[11:07] | Child’s play. Pound a point. | 小孩子的游戏 赢定了 |
[11:14] | -Hesh is outside. -Tell him to come in. | 赫希在外面 叫他进来 |
[11:18] | He says he needs a word with you. | 他说他有事找你 |
[11:21] | What the fuck? You eat more queens than Lancelot. | 妈的 手上这些皇后 一点用都没有 |
[11:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[11:33] | -Let’s walk. -That serious? | 咱们走走 那么严重? |
[11:37] | -You spoke to your uncle lately? -Junior? | 最近和你伯伯见过面吗? 我伯伯? |
[11:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:42] | No. I don’t know. Why, what’s up? | 不知道 到底怎么了? |
[11:46] | -Your father was a fair man. -What’s that got to do with Junior? | 你父亲是个公平的人 东尼 这跟我伯伯有什么关系? |
[11:50] | Junior’s not so fair. | 你伯伯并不公平 |
[11:52] | Sometimes I wish you’d just get to the point. What’d he do? | 赫希 你就别再拐弯抹角了 他怎么了? |
[11:55] | He’s taxing me, Tony. | 他向我课税 |
[11:58] | He’s taxing you? When did this happen?Today. | 他向你课税?什么时候开始的? 今天 |
[12:02] | Did you tell him you operate without tax? | 你没告诉他你经营多年 从不需要缴税 |
[12:04] | That my father loved you and respected you? | 因为我爸爱你也尊敬你? |
[12:07] | That 10 cents of every dollar in his kick is from you? | 你放高利贷的收入 有一成直接进入他的口袋? |
[12:13] | My uncle’s boss of the family 10 minutes, already I got agita! | 我伯伯才当上老大 就立刻给我出状况? |
[12:19] | What’d you say? | 你怎么告诉他? |
[12:20] | It’s a reasonable request but an unreasonable figure. | 我实话实说 这是个合理的要求 但是数字并不合理 |
[12:23] | What do you mean, reasonable request? | 等等 合理的要求? 什么意思? |
[12:26] | He’s the boss now, Tony. | 现在他是老大 |
[12:27] | He calls the tune, we dance to it. That’s the way it’s done. | 他怎么说我们就得怎么做 这是千古不变的法则 |
[12:31] | You can either respect that or change the rules. | 现在你可以遵守规定 也可以改变规定 |
[12:35] | Tony, I came over here to tell you | 东尼 我是来告诉你 |
[12:37] | with all this bullshit going on……I can’t stay in this area. | 再这样下去 我不知道自己该不该离开这里 |
[12:41] | Where you gonna go? | 是吗?你要去哪儿? |
[12:43] | Come on. I consider my royalty checks. | 我可以靠着版税过日子 |
[12:46] | I wrote six gold records. | 别忘了我出了六张金唱片 |
[12:48] | No, a couple of black kids did. | 不对 出六张金唱片的是 一群黑人小孩 |
[12:50] | You just gave yourself a cowriting credit. Come on, Heshie. | 公司是你开的而你并没有独占 |
[12:54] | I know you. You leave this, you’re gonna kill yourself. | 况且我了解你这个人 少了这笔生意你是活不成的 |
[13:00] | How much does he want? | 他要多少? |
[13:02] | 500 large. Plus, two points monthly on my shy. | 五十万 加上我每个月 高利贷收入的百分之二 |
[13:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | Do me a favor, sit tight for now. Let me think about it for a while. | 帮我一个忙 别胡思乱想 让我想想办法 |
[14:15] | How was that, baby? | 感觉怎样? |
[14:17] | The best. | 棒透了 |
[14:20] | You are the best. | 你是天下第一喇叭手 |
[14:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:28] | Tony, I love your cannoli. | 东尼 我爱你的小弟弟 |
[14:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:35] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[14:37] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[14:43] | Sure you’re all right? | 你确定你没事? |
[14:52] | So, what do you want New York to do? | 你要我们纽约方面怎么做? |
[14:56] | Junior can’t know that we talked. | 最重要的是别让 我伯伯知道我们见过面 |
[14:58] | He’s gotta think that Hesh came to you on his own, by himself. | 必须让他认为 是赫希亲自来找你的 |
[15:03] | You are still running things. | 你还是个大哥啊 |
[15:06] | The arrangement, whatever it is, can’t be insulting to my uncle. | 不管怎么做都不能让他没面子 |
[15:10] | Hesh has got to pay something. | 赫希绝对要吃点亏 |
[15:13] | I just haven’t decided what. | 只是我还没决定内容 |
[15:21] | I gotta get back. We’ll talk later. | 我得回去了 再谈了 |
[15:30] | How’s the veal? | 牛肉好吃吗? |
[15:32] | It’s like rubber. | 啃起来像橡胶 |
[15:34] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[15:40] | Tastes all right to me. | 还可以嘛 |
[15:42] | Want something else? | 还想点别的吗? |
[16:00] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[16:02] | Compliments of Johnny Sack. | 来自强尼沙克的祝福 |
[16:10] | Why don’t you spend the rest of our anniversary with him? | 或许你想和他继续谈 |
[16:13] | I was over there for 10 frigging minutes, Carmela. | 我只是过去和他谈了一下 |
[16:17] | -Don’t do this. -All right, Tony.At least I know where I stand. | 别这样 好吧 至少我知道 我在你心中的地位 |
[16:25] | Why do you always gotta be so dramatic? | 你为何总是那么情绪化? |
[16:28] | Oh, here we go. | 好吧 我不对 行了吧? |
[16:30] | All right, I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:33] | You don’t even know what you’re apologizing for. | 你根本不知道自己道什么歉 |
[16:37] | It’s our anniversary, Tony. | 今天是我们的结婚纪念日啊 |
[16:39] | Ours. Not yours, mine and Johnny-fucking-Sack’s.Ours. | 我们的 不是你 我和沙克 三个人的纪念日 |
[16:44] | I thought we could get a room at the Plaza like last year or…. | 我认为我们应该可以像去年 在广场饭店订一间房间… |
[16:48] | I don’t know. I don’t– | 我不知道… |
[16:59] | I’m sorry, Carmela. | 对不起 |
[17:04] | I just got a lot on my mind and I’m not thinking straight. | 我有许多事要烦恼 一时忽略了你 |
[17:13] | …I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:18] | Should I call the Plaza? | 我该打电话给广场饭店吗? |
[17:21] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[17:24] | No, let’s go home. | 不用了 我们回家吧 |
[17:37] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[17:40] | Carm, what do you want me to say? | 卡蜜拉 你要我说什么? |
[17:42] | Tell me. I’m lost at sea here! | 告诉我 我一点头绪也没有 |
[17:45] | You’ve changed, Tony. And I resent it. | 东尼 你变了 我不喜欢你这样 |
[17:49] | It’s destroying what little self-esteem I have left. | 因为你这样 摧毁了我仅有的自尊 |
[17:53] | Sometimes I think you skeeve me. | 有时候我觉得你在讨厌我 |
[17:55] | I skeeve you? | 我讨厌你?你在说什么? |
[17:57] | You’re the mother of my children. How could I? | 你是我孩子的妈 我怎么可能会讨厌你? |
[18:00] | You see what I’m talking about? There. | 听听你自己在说什么 |
[18:02] | “You’re the mother of my children.” I’m just someone you procreated with. | “你是我孩子的妈” 我觉得我只是 你传宗接代的对象 |
[18:09] | You know it could be the Prozac. | 你知道我在吃百忧解 |
[18:11] | Ginny Torrelli’s been on it for years, | 吉妮托瑞利 吃百忧解已经很多年 |
[18:12] | and she’d hump a fire hydrant. | 如果消防栓能对她献殷勤 她都愿意和它上床 |
[18:15] | Dr. Melfi said it had different side effects. | 麦尔菲医生说这种药 产生的作用因人而异 |
[18:18] | Oh. She told you that? | 她告诉你这些? |
[18:37] | Before we start today’s session… | 我想今天在展开治疗之前 |
[18:39] | …we need to address the coffee. | 我们得先谈谈咖啡这件事 |
[18:43] | It’s not appropriate of me to take gifts. | 我不该接受礼物 |
[18:46] | -It’s a cup of coffee. -Let’s just make a rule, okay? | 只是一杯咖啡罢了 我们订个规定好吗? |
[18:49] | No gifts. | 不要礼物 |
[18:53] | -Does this mean I can’t drink mine? -No. | 这表示我不能喝自己的咖啡? 不是 |
[18:57] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 有病人时通常我会接上答录机 |
[18:58] | I usually have my answering service on, but I have a car emergency. | 不过我的车出了点状况 |
[19:03] | Yes? | 喂? |
[19:07] | What does that mean, “diagnostic”? | 诊断?什么意思? |
[19:10] | I just want to know what’s wrong with my car. | 我只想知道我的车怎么了? |
[19:13] | No. No, don’t do anything. | 不 先不要修 |
[19:16] | No, I want to get a second opinion. | 我得先问问别人的意见 |
[19:21] | I’ll take my chances. Thank you. | 不 我会碰碰运气的 谢谢 |
[19:26] | I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[19:29] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[19:31] | So how’s it going? | 最近如何? 很好 |
[19:34] | Good. | 好 |
[19:35] | Real good. | 非常好 |
[19:38] | I think I may flush the medication, you know? | 事实上我该停止吃那些药 |
[19:41] | See if the changes I’m feeling are for real. | 如果我目前的改变是真的 |
[19:44] | Why would you do that? The Prozac seems to be working. | 为什么? 那些药不是发挥作用了吗? |
[19:47] | That might be the problem. | 这就是问题的所在 |
[19:49] | -It might be working overtime. -What do you mean? | 那些药发挥作用的时间太长了 什么意思? |
[19:57] | -I’m having a– -Reaction? | 我有… 反应? |
[19:59] | You know, a side effect from the stuff. | 那些药有副作用 |
[20:03] | We talked about that. | 一开始我就告诉过你了 |
[20:05] | Some people get insomnia. | 有人会失眠 |
[20:08] | Others, a stomachache or headaches. | 有人会胃痛或是头痛 |
[20:11] | But it usually passes. | 不过通常不会引起副作用才对 |
[20:13] | But are there any other side effects that you know of? | 你知道那些药 还有其他副作用吗? |
[20:17] | Some people experience a diminished libido. | 有些人会性欲减退 |
[20:21] | They have a hard time getting or maintaining– | 他们无法… 这就对了 |
[20:24] | -Bingo! -I see. | 了解 |
[20:27] | You know, not all impotence is a result of the medication. | 性无能不能全怪药物 |
[20:31] | -There’s something wrong with me? -Have you had a prostate exam? | 你是指我本身出了问题? 你多久没做摄护腺检查了? |
[20:35] | I don’t even let anybody wag their finger in my face. | 我连让别人 碰我的脸一下都不肯 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have laughed. | 抱歉 我不该笑 |
[20:44] | Don’t apologize. | 别道歉 |
[20:46] | -Oh, boy. -You got a nice laugh. | 天啊 你笑起来很迷人 |
[20:48] | -All right, let’s be serious. -Hey. I’m serious. | 咱们言归正传吧 我可是说真的 |
[20:54] | You know that depression is also a leading factor in impotence. | 抑郁症是引起 性无能的主因之一 |
[20:59] | In the morning or at night do you ever have an erection? | 你在早上或半夜起床时 会勃起吗? |
[21:04] | You could set your clock to it. | 你可以设定你的闹钟试试看 |
[21:06] | Okay, so we know it’s not a physical problem. | 现在我们知道 问题不是出在你身上了 |
[21:17] | -Put that in after the credenza. -Yes, ma’am. | 先搬餐具柜再搬那个 好的 |
[21:23] | What’s going on? | 愿意告诉我这是怎么回事吗? |
[21:24] | Yeah, I bought some furniture. | 当然 我买了一些家具 |
[21:27] | Let’s just move into Roche Bobois, save the delivery charge. | 何不直接开车到家具店 省下这笔运费 |
[21:30] | Fine, I’ll send it back. | 行 我叫他们载回去 |
[21:31] | No. But you’ve been spending like a drunken sailor. | 不用了 不过你这个星期 就像个疯婆子似的 |
[21:35] | I said I’ll send it back. | 我说我会叫他们载回去 |
[21:36] | Mother of Christ, I didn’t say that, did I? | 天啊 卡蜜拉 我没那么说 对吧? |
[21:39] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[21:44] | You shouldn’t be telling my uncle how to run things. | 我想我伯伯不需要各位 告诉他该如何经营这个大家族 |
[21:47] | You think I got the balls | 你认为我从纽约来到这里 |
[21:49] | to tell your uncle how he should run things? | 就是要告诉你伯伯 该如何经营他的大家族? |
[21:52] | I shouldn’t expect to see the Statue of Liberty again if I did. | 如果我这样做恐怕我再也 见不到自由女神像了 |
[21:59] | All right, look, Tony… | 东尼 听着 |
[22:01] | …Hesh isn’t only a friend of you guys, he’s a friend of ours. | 赫希不仅是你们的朋友 他也是我们的朋友 |
[22:05] | Somebody has to step in so he doesn’t get fucked. | 一定要有人替他 出面处理这件鸟事 |
[22:08] | I never said, “fucked.” | 我可没说这是鸟事 |
[22:10] | You should’ve come to me first, airing | 老实说我有点感到不是滋味 你应该先来找我才对 |
[22:13] | your dirty laundry in public. | 你竟然把你 放高利贷的事到处宣扬 |
[22:15] | How would it look | 小索知道我的感受 |
[22:16] | if I went to you after I spoke to him? | 如果我先和他谈再来找你 会有什么情况发生? |
[22:19] | Now he’s got a point. | 他说得对 |
[22:21] | Bottom line is… | 总之 |
[22:23] | …what are we gonna do? | 我们应该怎么做? |
[22:30] | You have a suggestion? | 我的预感告诉我你有建议 |
[22:33] | If there are any flies on you, they’re paying fucking rent. | 小索 在你的地盘上做生意 谁都得付税 |
[22:40] | 500’s a little steep for back taxes, no? | 五十万元的税 会不会有点离谱? |
[22:44] | The 2 percent of his action, that’s up to you. | 至于他那地下钱庄 收入的百分之二就得靠你们自己商量 |
[22:48] | It affects Tony……as much as Hesh. | 因为那不仅影响到赫希 也同时影响到东尼 |
[22:52] | I’m not out to hurt anyone. | 我并不想伤害到任何人 |
[22:54] | God forbid I get in the way of someone earning. | 我不想断人财路 |
[22:58] | One and a half on the shy business and 300 on the back tax. | 高利贷收入的百分之一点五 还有三十万的税 |
[23:01] | 250. | 二十五万 |
[23:08] | Hold on to your cock | 我是怎么告诉你们的? |
[23:10] | when you negotiate with these desert people. | 和这些沙漠来的人谈判时 得握紧自己的命根子 |
[23:15] | 250. | 二十五万 |
[23:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:43] | Mr. Soprano. | 索波诺先生 |
[23:53] | You want sex? | 想做爱? |
[23:55] | No. | 不想 |
[23:58] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[24:12] | You know, you have a nice body. You should make it work for you more. | 你身体的曲线很美 你应该更加善用它 |
[24:17] | Oh, really? | 真的? |
[24:19] | Yeah, you reveal too much. | 对 你露太多了 |
[24:20] | You don’t want other men looking at me? | 你不想让别的男人看我? |
[24:23] | No, when you’re not with me, you do what you want. | 不是 没有和我在一起时 你爱怎么穿就怎么穿 |
[24:26] | But I’m saying maybe you could wear a nice businesslike outfit. | 我是说或许你可以 穿正式一点的套装 |
[24:31] | I think I could get into that. | 我想我会着迷的 |
[24:33] | -You want me to dress like a man? -No. | 你要我打扮得像男人一样? |
[24:35] | I don’t want you to dress like a man. | 不是 你这猪头 我不要你打扮得像男人一样 |
[24:38] | I’m just saying maybe wear something a little more professional. | 我是指比较专业一点的服装 |
[24:42] | Like you’re in business. | 例如上班女郎那种 |
[24:44] | -Well, fuck you, Tony. I’m no whore. -No. | 去你的 我不是妓女 |
[24:47] | That’s not what I mean, not like you’re in the whore business…. | 我不是那个意思 不是阻街女郎那一种 |
[24:52] | Oh, forget it. | 算了 |
[24:57] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:02] | Is everyone in my life bananas or what? | 难道我生命中的每个人 都疯了不成? |
[25:07] | Get over here! | 快过来 |
[25:11] | -Come– -Go jerk off! | 滚开 |
[25:14] | Yeah. Go jerk off. | 对 滚开 |
[25:16] | Look at this. She burned me. | 看 这是她烧的 |
[25:19] | That’s not good. | 不太妙 |
[25:22] | What led up to that? | 怎么会这样? |
[25:23] | Carmela can be pretty violent. | 卡蜜拉有时候会变得非常暴力 |
[25:27] | This added problem that I’ve been having… | 这件事使我们之间的 关系更加紧张 |
[25:31] | …I just thought we needed to spice things up a little bit. | 我只是认为 我们之间需要一点刺激 |
[25:34] | If it’s not the Prozac, then maybe I just need a little jump-start. | 如果不是药物的关系 或许我需要一点推力 |
[25:40] | I suggested that maybe she dress a little different. | 于是我建议她穿点不同的 |
[25:43] | -Something titillating? -Yeah.Maybe it’d help. | 可以提起你性趣的 对 这样或许有帮助 |
[25:48] | So I suggested to her… | 于是我建议她 |
[25:51] | …not demanded… | 不是要求她 |
[25:52] | …suggested… | 建议她 |
[25:55] | …you know, maybe dress a little sexier. | 穿得性感一点 |
[25:58] | -But Carmela can be very sensitive. -Maybe she felt it degraded her. | 可是卡蜜拉是很敏感的 或许她觉得自己受到侮辱 |
[26:03] | Not all women are into sexy lingerie. | 并非所有的女性 都喜欢穿性感内衣 |
[26:06] | It’s not about dressing like that. | 我不叫她穿那种衣服 |
[26:08] | Then what are we talking about? | 那么你是指? |
[26:10] | Some women are sexier when they dress simple. | 有些女人穿着简单时 看起来更性感 |
[26:14] | You know, understated. | 朴实无华 |
[26:17] | And I don’t mean…. | 我不是指… |
[26:23] | Fuck it, I don’t know what I mean. | 我自己也不知道 |
[26:30] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[26:32] | How like me? | 怎么像我一样? |
[26:33] | You play it down. | 你深藏不露 |
[26:38] | Now, it’s obvious you got a killer body under there. | 尽管你有姣好的身材 |
[26:42] | Don’t get me wrong. | 千万别误会我的意思 |
[26:44] | -All right. -Not only do you play it down… | 好 你不仅深藏不露 |
[26:51] | …but you’re gentle. | 而且温柔婉约 |
[26:53] | Not loud. | 内敛 |
[26:55] | Sweet-sounding. | 声音甜美 |
[26:59] | Like a mandolin. | 就像曼陀铃一样 |
[27:07] | Anthony. | 安东尼 |
[27:16] | Unfortunately, we have to stop now. | 看来我们必须到此为止 |
[27:19] | I think it’s important that we talk about this. | 因为我认为 谈这件事是很重要的 |
[27:22] | Do you think you could come back later this afternoon? | 下午你能再来一趟吗? |
[27:26] | No. | 不行 |
[27:31] | Till Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[27:34] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[27:42] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[27:44] | See you Tuesday. | 星期二见了 |
[28:52] | It’s the oddest thing. I’ve had this problem for weeks. | 这真是太奇怪了 这几个星期来 我的车一直出这种毛病 |
[28:56] | But this morning, I get in and it starts right up. | 今天早上我一上车 车子一发就动 |
[28:59] | And then again at the deli. | 可是在熟食店又发不动了 |
[29:01] | Looks fine. | 看来没什么问题 |
[29:03] | Are you sure? I was told I need a new starter. | 你确定? 有人说我得换新的起动器 |
[29:08] | Lady… | 小姐 就算我想敲你竹杠 |
[29:10] | …as much as I might wish to rob you, I won’t try to replace a new starter. | 我也不会拿新的起动器 换这颗新的起动器 |
[29:15] | What do you mean, “new”? | 什么意思?新的 |
[29:19] | New.It has everything but the price tag hanging from it. | 标签还在 |
[29:27] | I didn’t do nothing! | 拜托 麦奇 我什么也没做 |
[29:28] | Poor kid committed suicide up here because of you. | 是吗?可怜的孩子 因为你而在这里自杀 |
[29:32] | -You fucking know me! -I know you. | 求求你 你了解我的 对 我了解你 |
[29:36] | Listen, big boy. Listen to me, I’m gonna give you a break. | 听着 大个儿 我要放了你 |
[29:40] | I’m gonna give you a break. When I toss you over… | 我要放了你 当我把你丢… |
[29:44] | …when I toss you over, | 当我把你丢下去时 |
[29:45] | if you fly, I won’t shoot you down. Deal? | 如果你可以飞 我就不开枪 一言为定? |
[29:49] | No! | 不 等等 |
[29:50] | No! | 不! |
[30:16] | Well, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[30:19] | What happened here? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[30:24] | Some said shit. | 有人说脏话 |
[30:25] | Motherfucker said he didn’t want to live no more. | 他说他不想活了 |
[30:29] | Jumped. | 然后就跳下去了 |
[30:38] | How much you give him? | 他给你多少? |
[30:53] | I thought I was the only one Junior could make look like that. | 我以为被我伯伯气死的 只有我一个 |
[31:00] | All right, let me hear it. | 说来听听吧 |
[31:03] | Rusty Irish. | 那个爱尔兰人 |
[31:06] | What about him? | 他怎么了? |
[31:07] | Took a header off the Falls. | 他一头栽进瀑布 |
[31:09] | It’s the closest that junkie ever got to a bath. | 那只毒虫太久没洗澡了 |
[31:12] | I got news for you. That junkie was my biggest earner. | 没错 我有个消息告诉你 那只毒虫是我手下最大的毒贩 |
[31:15] | He moved more cards than 10 guys put together. And another thing: | 足球季时他卖出的货 比十个人加起来还多 还有一件事 |
[31:20] | He should’ve checked with me before he did a favor for Capri. | 我们某些朋友 要帮西装店那老头之前 应该先跟我打声招呼 |
[31:25] | You’re losing me. | 你越说我越糊涂了 |
[31:26] | Irish sold Capri’s grandson that shit. | 老头的孙子 就是跟爱尔兰人买的货 |
[31:29] | -You created a Frankenstein in Junior. -I created? | 你把小索创造成科学怪人了 我创造的? |
[31:34] | We agreed to let Junior have his day. | 是我们一致决议 要让他当老大的 |
[31:37] | “Let him be the lightning rod, and when somebody goes down…… | 天塌下来时让他为我们顶着一旦出事就由他负责 |
[31:40] | he’s not a young man with a family.” We agreed. | 那家伙年纪一大把了还记得吗? 这是大家一致决议的 |
[31:44] | We agreed, but who expected to get raped? | 对 我们都同意 但是谁愿意在这儿受到凌辱? |
[31:47] | When Jackie was boss, it all evened out at the end of the day. | 杰奇当代理老大时 没有人会提出异议 因为有钱大家赚 |
[31:51] | But your uncle, Madonna, does he eat alone! | 你伯伯只顾填饱自己的肚子 |
[31:54] | He doesn’t even pass the salt. | 根本不顾别人的死活 |
[31:57] | What about Sammy Grigio’s card game? Mikey beat him up. That ain’t right. | 山米葛吉欧的赌场呢? 被那个该死的麦奇给砸了 |
[32:02] | Even a broken clock is right twice a day. | 吉米 坏掉的钟一天 至少都还准个两次 |
[32:05] | Junior had a position. | 我伯伯说得对 |
[32:06] | That game wasn’t paying anybody. | 他有他的立场 那家赌场并没有向任何人缴税 |
[32:09] | The minute Sammy Grigio used Jimmy’s name, it should’ve been end of story. | 山米说出吉米的名字时 他们就该给面子 |
[32:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:17] | -What do you want me to do? -We made our bed, we sleep in it. | 你们要我怎么做? 我们在这儿苦心经营 我们要在这儿生存 |
[32:21] | How long will we kick upstairs without it hurting? | 我们还需要碰多少次钉子? |
[32:24] | Something, anything should trickle down over here, no? | 他总该分我们一杯羹吧 |
[32:28] | All we want you to do is talk to him. | 我们只希望你去找他谈谈 |
[32:31] | After all, he’s your uncle. Come on. | 再怎么说他还是你的伯伯 |
[32:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:48] | -Who is it? -It’s me, Ma. | 谁啊? 是我 妈 |
[32:51] | -Who? -Anthony. | 谁? 安东尼 |
[32:55] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[33:01] | I thought it was the Activities lady. She’s a real pain in the ass. | 我还以为是”活动小姐” 她真是烦死人了 |
[33:06] | Playing bingo, Livia? | 要玩宾果吗? |
[33:08] | Oh, not tonight, honey. | 今晚不行 |
[33:10] | You know, she’s a degenerate gambler. | 她是个赌鬼 |
[33:13] | Milly. Milly? | 蜜莉 |
[33:15] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[33:18] | Handsome. | 帅喔 |
[33:30] | So how’s it going? | 还好吗? |
[33:31] | Oh, what can I say? | 我还能说什么呢? |
[33:34] | Hey, this is great! | 这里好棒 |
[33:36] | You only need that broken reading lamp you had by the phone at home. | 现在你这里 只缺家里电话旁的那盏台灯 |
[33:40] | And I got it downstairs. I can bring it. | 我已经拿到楼下了 需要的话我可以拿来给你 小声点 |
[33:42] | Listen! | 听着 |
[33:43] | Oh, she’s driving me crazy! | 我快被她逼疯了 |
[33:47] | -Who? -Next door!There it is again. | 谁?隔壁的 又来了 |
[33:53] | That’s enough water! How much water does she need? | 她应该用够了吧? 她到底需要多少水? |
[33:56] | She runs the water all day. Water, water, water! | 她的水从早到晚开着 水… |
[34:01] | I’m living next door to Gunga Din! | 我住在疯婆子隔壁 |
[34:05] | I went to Ferrara’s. I got you biscotti. | 我到糕饼店帮你买了脆饼 |
[34:08] | -Almonds? -Yeah. | 杏仁口味? 对 |
[34:09] | All right. Leave them there. | 好吧 放在这儿 |
[34:11] | I’ll take them downstairs later for my coffee. | 待会儿我下楼去喝咖啡时再吃 |
[34:20] | Uncle Jun been by? | 伯伯最近来过吗? |
[34:22] | Oh, once in a while. It makes him uncomfortable here. | 偶尔 他在这里会感到不安 |
[34:27] | He’s got a lot on his mind. More responsibilities means more headaches. | 他有很多事要操心 责任越多头越痛 |
[34:32] | Better men than him had to work hard. | 比他好的人更要努力工作 |
[34:34] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[34:36] | He’ll be all right. | 他不会有事的 |
[34:37] | If he remembers who his friends are. | 只要他记得自己的朋友是谁 |
[34:42] | I’d hate to see him mess up. He’s been waiting a long time. | 我不想看到他把事情搞砸 他等待这个宝座已经很久了 |
[34:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[34:48] | It’s not a business that forgives bad decisions. | 这件事与宽大为怀无关 |
[34:51] | And I hate to see him making wrong moves, you know. | 而且我并不想看到他犯错 |
[34:55] | -Especially at the beginning. -Why you telling me? Tell him. | 特别是他才刚上任 告诉我这些干嘛? 去告诉他吧 |
[34:59] | Ma, you got his ear.He listens to you. | 妈 你跟他说吧 他听你的话 |
[35:04] | I don’t know that world. | 你们的世界我不懂 |
[35:06] | No, of course not. | 你当然不懂 |
[35:08] | But if anything, you know, were to come up, that’s all. | 但万一有情况发生就完了 |
[35:12] | I don’t want to get involved. | 我不想介入 |
[35:14] | If you have something to say to your uncle, bring it up to him. | 你有话想对他说就直接去找他 |
[35:20] | -Oh, I wish the Lord would take me. -Come on, Ma. | 真希望快点蒙主宠召 妈 别说傻话了 |
[35:25] | There’s plenty of nice gents that want a date with you. | 说不定这里有许多绅士 急着想和你这样的可人儿约会 |
[35:29] | Look. I’m going downstairs. | 我要到楼下去了 |
[35:31] | I’m going downstairs before that che bruta Activities lady finds me. | 免得那个活动小姐找上门来 |
[35:36] | You want coffee? | 你想喝咖啡吗? |
[35:38] | -Yeah, all right. -Bring the cookies! | 想 饼干带着 |
[35:42] | Carmela, I don’t want to sound like religion is a cure-all… | 卡蜜拉 我并不想说 宗教是万灵丹 |
[35:46] | …but if Tony got more involved with the Church… | 但如果东尼能更融入教堂的话 |
[35:49] | …it may help to expedite things in his therapy. | 或许有助于他的治疗 |
[35:53] | What’s killing me is that this is a self-inflicted wound. | 但最令我伤脑筋的是 这是我自己造成的伤害 |
[35:57] | I pushed for it. | 我咎由自取 |
[35:59] | I could deal with the goomars. I knew I was better than them. | 我可以摆平那些女人 她们不是我的对手 |
[36:03] | As stupid as it sounds, I viewed them as a form of masturbation for him. | 说来愚蠢 我将她们视为 他自慰的一种形式 |
[36:08] | I couldn’t give him what he needed all the time. | 我无法满足他每一次的需求 |
[36:12] | You’re a man. You know that thirst. | 神父 你是个男人 你了解那种渴望 |
[36:16] | I was too busy with the house and the kids to quench it. | 我整天忙着孩子及家事 根本没时间去满足他的渴望 |
[36:22] | But this psychiatrist… | 但这个心理医师 |
[36:24] | …you know, she’s not just a goomar. | 她不是一般的女人 |
[36:28] | Now I feel like he’s really cheating and I’m the one who’s thirsty. | 这是我第一次感觉到 东尼在欺骗我而饥渴的人是我 |
[36:34] | I’m not gonna stay in a marriage that’s made– | 这样的婚姻我不想再… |
[36:37] | Let’s not even think about that. | 想都别想 |
[36:40] | Divorce is for those | 只有弱者 或是 |
[36:42] | who never intended on dying married in the first place. | 从一开始便没有打算要 白头偕老的人才会想离婚 |
[36:49] | You know, Carm, we reap what we sow. | 一分耕耘一分收获 |
[36:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[36:54] | You admit to accepting his dalliances in the past. | 承认自己接受他过去的荒唐 |
[36:57] | Schifosas. They meant nothing. | 她们对他没有任何意义 |
[36:59] | But you said it was like they were “lightening the workload”… | 但你的口气却像是 她们减轻了他的负担 |
[37:04] | …providing a wife’s duty when you were too busy. | 当你这个太太忙于家务 代替你履行为人妻应尽的义务 |
[37:08] | You practically welcomed it. | 基本上你是乐观其成的 |
[37:13] | Now, I want you to pray… | 我要你向圣母祈祷 |
[37:15] | …to our Holy Mother, ask her for guidance and forgiveness… | 祈求他的指引及宽恕 |
[37:20] | …so that you can get through this as a couple. | 让你们携手渡过这个难关 |
[37:26] | You’re not without sin in this, Carmela. | 你难辞其咎 卡蜜拉 |
[37:31] | So she’s out of control. | 然后她就开始挥霍无度 |
[37:32] | She spends money like we’re the Sopranos of Park Avenue. | 好像我们家是亿万富翁似的 |
[37:36] | But you’ve noticed her. Which may have been the point. | 不过你已经注意到她 她的目的 可能就是想引起你的注意 |
[37:42] | Look, before we run out of time… | 时间截止前 |
[37:45] | …I’d like to discuss what happened when we were here last week. | 我想和你谈上星期的事 |
[37:54] | How’s your car? | 你的车呢? |
[37:57] | Did you steal my car and have it fixed? | 你有偷我的车然后送去修吗? |
[38:02] | -We had an agreement, no gifts. -I didn’t want you to get robbed. | 我们说好不送礼的 我不想看见你被敲竹杠 |
[38:07] | It was you. | 就是你 |
[38:09] | You had no right to steal my car. | 你没有权利偷走我的车 |
[38:14] | I’ve been scared to death. | 我都快被吓死了 |
[38:16] | -Why? -Why? | 为什么? |
[38:17] | It’s a violation of my privacy. What else have you done? | 为什么?你这是侵犯我的隐私 你还做了哪些事? |
[38:25] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[38:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:31] | -Anthony. -I’m in love with you. | 安东尼 我爱上你了 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry. It’s just the way it is. | 抱歉 不过事实就是这样 |
[38:38] | -Okay. Let me talk. -No. | 好吧 咱们来谈谈 |
[38:39] | It’s not the Prozac. | 不 这跟药物无关 |
[38:44] | I dream about you. | 我梦见你 |
[38:46] | I think about you all the time. | 我对你朝思暮想 |
[38:49] | I can’t get excited about other women. | 其他女人都无法引起我的性趣 |
[38:52] | There’s nothing else to say. | 就这样 |
[38:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:58] | Let me start here. | 咱们从这儿开始吧 |
[39:00] | I know this may be very hard for you to swallow. | 我知道你可能难以接受 |
[39:04] | But you’re only feeling this way because we’ve made such progress. | 但你会有这种感觉 只是因为我们有所进展 |
[39:08] | -What? -I’ve been gentle. That’s my job. | 什么? 我一直表现得很温柔 这是我的工作 |
[39:12] | I listen. That’s what I do best. | 我耐心聆听 这是我的专长 |
[39:16] | I’ve been a broad, generic, sympathetic woman to you… | 我一直以宽容 平常心和同情的心对待你 |
[39:19] | …because that’s what this work calls for. | 这是工作上的要求 |
[39:24] | You’ve made me all of the things you feel are missing in your wife. | 你从我这里找到你无法 在你太太身上找到的感觉 |
[39:29] | And in your mother. | 还有你母亲 |
[39:38] | You’re making me out to be some fucking mama’s boy. | 你把我说成是 黏着母亲不放的小男孩 |
[39:43] | I’m a man. | 我是男人 |
[39:45] | And you’re a woman. | 你是女人 |
[39:47] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[39:49] | And this crap about Freud and… | 佛洛伊德那套每个男孩 都想和母亲上床狗屁理论 |
[39:53] | …every boy wanting to have sex with his mother, that’s not gonna fly here. | 老子根本不信 |
[39:57] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没那么说 |
[40:00] | I want to make sure we understand each other. | 我只想确定我们了解彼此 |
[40:03] | Yeah, we understand each other. | 没错 我们了解彼此 |
[40:08] | You don’t love me. | 你并不爱我 |
[40:15] | You don’t want me to come back anymore. | 如果你不想再看到我 行 |
[40:17] | It’s quite the opposite. | 正好相反 |
[40:19] | This is all a byproduct of progress. | 这是你有所进步的副产品 |
[40:23] | Has someone been following me? | 有人跟踪我吗? |
[40:28] | Okay, forget it. | 算了 |
[40:31] | I’ll see you next week. | 下周见 |
[40:44] | All right, let’s go! | 加油… |
[40:45] | -Listen, Uncle Junior– -You could’ve made the pros. | 伯伯 记得你常告诉我… 我总以为你能成为职业选手 |
[40:48] | You could’ve done it. You had a swing like Joe D. | 你是这块料 你的打击很强 |
[40:52] | -You’re crazy. -What? | 你疯了 怎么说? |
[40:54] | You think I’m shitting you? | 你认为我在骗你? |
[40:55] | -I could barely hit .250. -Because you didn’t want it. | 对 我的打击率不到两成五 那是你心不在焉 |
[40:59] | Too busy chasing skirt. Chasing skirt, your average was .500. | 你成天只会泡妞 说到泡妞你可是无人能及 |
[41:03] | -Yeah, what happened? -What did you want to talk about? | 那又怎样? 你想谈什么? |
[41:06] | Octavian. | 屋大维 |
[41:10] | -You know, Augustus. -You fucking with me?No. Octavian became Augustus. | 奥古斯都你在开我玩笑? 当然不是屋大维变成奥古斯都 |
[41:20] | Forget about that. | 算了 |
[41:22] | Bottom line: Augustus was a Caesar. And everybody loved him, right? | 总之 奥古斯都 是受百姓爱戴的罗马皇帝 |
[41:27] | -You know why? -I don’t know that I give a fuck. | 知道为什么吗? 不干我的事 |
[41:30] | Everybody loved him because he never ate alone. Capisci? | 因为他从不单独进食 懂吗? |
[41:34] | It was the longest time of peace in Rome’s history. | 那是罗马历史中 最久的太平盛世 |
[41:37] | He was a fair leader and all his people loved him for that. | 他是一位公平的领导者 因此受人民爱戴 |
[41:41] | Is this the one that they stabbed in the back? | 他就是被捅一刀的那个? |
[41:44] | No, that was Julius. Talking about Augustus. | 不对 那是凯撒大帝谈到奥古斯都 |
[41:47] | He shared his wealth and all his people loved him. | 他和大家分享他的财富 因此大家都爱戴他 |
[41:51] | You said that three times. | 大家都爱戴他 这句话你已经说了三遍 |
[41:52] | I heard it. His people loved him. What’s your point? | 你到底想说什么? |
[41:59] | Remember when you told me about the bull and his son? | 还记得你告诉过我 牛爸爸与牛儿子的故事吗? |
[42:03] | They’re looking out at a bunch of cows. | 它们在山顶望着一群母牛 |
[42:06] | The son says, “Dad, why don’t we run down and fuck one of these cows?” | 牛儿子说 “爸 你为何不冲下去 和一只母牛做爱?” |
[42:10] | What did the dad say? | 还记得牛爸爸怎么说吗? |
[42:13] | The father says, “Son, why don’t we walk down there and fuck them all?” | 牛爸爸说”儿子 我们为何不下去 和全部的母牛做爱?” |
[42:19] | I told you that? “Why don’t we fuck them all.” | 我告诉过你这个故事? 没错 我们为何不和全部的母牛做? |
[42:22] | That’s funny. | 真耐人寻味 |
[42:25] | Okay, I get your point. | 我懂你的意思了 |
[42:27] | Why all of this fucking Augustus-Octavian shit? | 不过你为什么不开门见山 反而说奥古斯都和屋太维 那些屁话? |
[42:30] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[42:33] | Are you okay? You’ve been acting mezzo morto lately. | 你还好吧? 你最近老是魂不守舍的样子 |
[42:36] | I ain’t seen you like that for years. | 你长大后我就没看过你 老板着一张脸 |
[42:39] | I’m okay. It’s just bullshit stuff. Don’t worry about it. | 我没事 这只是我的老毛病 别担心 |
[42:44] | -Are you sure? -Yeah, yeah. I’m okay. | 你确定? 对 我没事 |
[42:51] | Junior took your 250 and split it amongst the top five guys. | 我伯伯将你给的二十五万 平分给五个角头 |
[42:55] | So he doesn’t look greedy. | 看来他并不贪心 |
[42:57] | -Smart move. -Yeah. | 聪明的举动 没错 |
[42:59] | Your uncle may be another Harry Truman. | 他或许是另一个杜鲁门 |
[43:01] | What’s that mean? -Truman had a big job thrust on him. | 什么意思?杜鲁门碰上了大难题 |
[43:04] | He didn’t want it, but in the end he made some pretty wise decisions. | 他并不想处理不过最后他做了明智的决定 |
[43:08] | Your uncle may be the right man. | 或许你伯伯是当老大的料 |
[43:13] | I fucking hope so. | 希望如此 |
[43:14] | I’ll tell you, I don’t want the job. | 因为我根本不想当老大 |
[43:16] | Let Junior die from the stress. | 让伯伯操劳过度而死吧 |
[43:19] | That’s what gave Jackie the cancer, God rest his soul. | 杰奇就是这样得癌症的 愿他安息 |
[43:22] | “Boss.” Fuck it, who needs it? | 老大?算了吧 谁想当啊 |
[43:35] | It’s nice here. | 这里环境真好 |
[43:36] | I can’t stand the smell. The shit, flies all over. | 我可受不了这些味道 到处都是马粪和苍蝇 |
[43:40] | But I could watch them for hours. There’s a kind of beauty to it.I envy them. | 不过看它们跑个几小时 我还受得了 那是一种美 我真羡慕它们 |
[43:46] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我还没到你这种地步 我真的很羡慕 |
[43:49] | I would. They got no bills, no headaches, no family cazzi running around. | 没有帐单 没有烦恼 不用为家里的事烦心 |
[43:53] | One horse likes another one, they fuck. | 两匹马彼此看对眼了就可以上就这么回事 |
[43:57] | That’s it.No problems. No hundred questions. No guilt. | 无后顾之忧 没有任何疑虑 丝毫没有罪恶感 |
[44:03] | I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 我到底在胡说些什么 |
[44:06] | So Junior split my money and spread it around? | 伯伯将我的钱平分给大家? |
[44:10] | -Yeah. -Five bosses, 50 a pop. | 对 五个角头 每个人五万 |
[44:12] | Not a bad day’s pay. | 不无小补 |
[44:16] | Still, I wish it wasn’t your money. | 但我还是希望那不是你的钱 |
[44:19] | You know, it makes me feel terrible. | 我心里非常难受 |
[44:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[44:30] | You old fucking Jew. | 你这个死犹太佬 |
[44:31] | Here’s my share. I don’t want to profit off you. | 这是我分到的钱 你认为我会拿你的钱吗? |
[44:39] | Never entered my mind. | 我从不会这么认为 |
[45:01] | Dr. Melfi, there’s nothing there, you know. | 我和麦尔菲医生根本没怎样 |
[45:04] | You don’t have to explain nothing, Tony. | 东尼 你无须向我解释 |
[45:09] | In psychiatry, apparently what you’re feeling is not what | 心理医生这件事你根本就是 |
[45:13] | you’re feeling.And what you’re not feeling is your real agenda. | 杞人忧天 庸人自扰 |
[45:31] | -You’re gonna stick with it, right? -I don’t know. | 你会坚持下去吗?我也不知道 |
[45:35] | I think you should. | 我认为你应该坚持下去 |
[45:37] | You do? | 真的? |
[45:42] | I was jealous. | 我只是嫉妒 |
[45:44] | -I should’ve– -Wait, let me finish, Tony. | 我早该告诉你的 不 先让我说完 |
[45:49] | I’ve been thinking a lot about this. | 这件事我想了很久 |
[45:54] | I was jealous of her ability to help you. | 我嫉妒她有能力帮你 |
[45:58] | To be a sort of salvation to you. | 成为你的救赎 |
[46:01] | I talked to Father Phil and… | 我和菲尔神父谈过 |
[46:05] | …I want to be that woman in your life. | 我要成为你生命中的那个女人 |
[46:14] | Carm, you’re not just in my life… | 卡蜜拉 你不只是在我的生命中 |
[46:19] | …you are my life. | 你是我的生命 |
[46:25] | Come here. | 过来 |
[46:45] | I’m no good at speeches. | 我并不善于说话 |
[46:47] | Owe him a dime, you’ll hear some great speeches. | 对 你要是欠他一毛钱 你就可以听到长篇大论了 |
[46:51] | Shit. Shut up, let me talk. | 闭嘴 让我说话 |
[46:53] | Go ahead. I was only kidding. | 说吧 我只是开个玩笑 |
[46:55] | I’d like everybody to raise their glasses. | 请大家举杯 |
[47:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[47:11] | Taught me as much as anybody, except for maybe my father. | 除了我父亲之外我从他身上学到了很多 |
[47:18] | Even if he wasn’t my uncle… | 就算他不是我伯伯 |
[47:21] | …I’d be standing here saying: | 我还是想说一声 |
[47:23] | “To our new boss.” | 敬我们的新老大 |
[47:26] | Salute. | 干杯 |
[47:30] | To Junior. | 敬小索 |
[47:32] | Junior. | 敬小索 |
[47:36] | To Junior. | 敬小索 |
[47:38] | Salute. | 干杯 |