时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:51] | In the Czech Republic too, we love pork. | 我们在捷克也喜欢猪肉 |
[01:54] | Ever had our sausages? | 吃过我们的腊肠吗? |
[02:02] | In the Czech Republic too, we love pork. | 我们在捷克也喜欢猪肉 |
[02:05] | You ever had our sausages? | 吃过我们腊肠吗? |
[02:29] | Adriana? | 艾德莲娜 |
[02:31] | In the Czech Republic too, we love pork. Ever had our sausages? | 我们在捷克也喜欢猪肉 吃过我们的腊肠吗? |
[02:39] | Emil Kolar? | 艾米尔寇拉 |
[02:42] | -Help you? -Salami sub, hold the mayo. | -需要帮忙吗? -意大利香肠三明治 不加美乃滋 |
[02:47] | We’re out of mayo. | 美乃滋用完了 |
[02:52] | Change my meat to black forest. | 把肉改成黑森林 |
[03:05] | You killed me. | 你杀了我 |
[03:06] | What do you want me to do? | 你现在要我怎么样? |
[03:08] | I want to tell you. | 我想告诉你 |
[03:09] | What? You come here every night. | 告诉我什么? 你每天晚上都来 |
[03:11] | You fucked up. | 去你的 |
[03:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[03:16] | Here’s these. | 这些给你 |
[03:18] | Where’d you find them? | 你在哪里找到的? |
[03:20] | One in the table. Three in my skull. | 一颗在桌子里 三颗在我头骨里 |
[03:26] | You will have our sausages. | 你会吃到我们的腊肠 |
[03:28] | Get rid of these. | 把这些拿走 |
[03:32] | Let go of me! Let go! | 放开我 |
[03:45] | -I would’ve wrapped it– -That’s okay. A computer! | -我本来想包起来 不过– -不要紧 是电脑 |
[03:48] | This one got such a good write-up, I got one for myself. | 这种机型的口碑很好 我自己也有一台 你会喜欢的 |
[03:52] | -Let’s move on, okay? -Congratulations. God bless. | -好 我们往前走 好吗? -恭喜 上帝保佑你 |
[04:00] | You look gorgeous. Who’s your date? | 亲爱的 你好美 对了 你的男伴是谁? |
[04:03] | What do you mean, “Who’s your date?” | 什么叫你的男伴是谁? |
[04:05] | -Good to see you. -Congratulations. | -真高兴见到你 -恭喜 |
[04:07] | -Thank you. -Melissa was beautiful up there. | -谢谢 -玛莉莎好漂亮 |
[04:11] | Oh, Mama Livia, come stai, darling? | 莉薇亚妈妈 你好吗 亲爱的? |
[04:14] | Listen to him, with that “my darling.” | 听他说什么 亲爱的? |
[04:16] | I am nobody’s darling. | 我可不是谁的亲爱的 |
[04:19] | She never disappoints you. | 她不给人泄气就受不了 |
[04:21] | Are you still seeing your other women, Lorenzo? | 赖瑞 你还跟情妇在一起吗? |
[04:24] | Come on, Ma, let’s mingle. | 来吧 妈 我们去找人聊天 |
[04:27] | Sorry, the older she gets, the worse she gets. | 对不起 她越老越糟糕 |
[04:30] | I heard disturbing shit last night. I wanted to talk to you. | 听我说 我昨晚听到一件麻烦事 想告诉你 |
[04:34] | But with the rehearsal dinner and everything, you know– | 不过因为要预演婚宴 是– |
[04:38] | There’s the priest. I’ll be right back. | 不过牧师来了 我马上回来 |
[04:54] | Federal indictments? Where the fuck did you get this? | 联邦起诉案? 你哪里来的消息? |
[04:58] | I got a guy, his goomarworks at FBI headquarters as a word processor. | 有个欠我人情的家伙 他的马子在调查局总部做文书处理员 |
[05:03] | When’s it coming down? | 什么时候会起诉? |
[05:05] | I don’t know. When she knows, she’ll tell me. | 不知道 她一知道就会通知我 |
[05:08] | -Indictments? What the fuck? -You sure? | -起诉? 你在说什么? -你是说真的? |
[05:10] | It ain’t just my source in Jersey. | 不只是我在纽泽西州的消息来源 |
[05:12] | Half of New York moved to Fort Lauderdale. | 纽约一半的人都搬到劳德岱堡去了 |
[05:15] | Fuck! They’re gonna want my ass. | 妈的 他们会要我的命 |
[05:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[05:19] | What do you mean, why? I’m O.C. | 什么为什么? 我也是号人物 |
[05:21] | When’d you get your wings? | 你什么时候有手下了? |
[05:23] | I didn’t. Not yet, anyway. | 我没有 反正还没有 |
[05:28] | Uncle Junior, you got anything to say? | 伯伯 你有什么话要说? |
[05:31] | You guys see indictments under your bed at night. | 你们就喜欢自己吓自己 |
[05:34] | You’re ready to lam it. As far as I’m concerned, it’s speculation. | 现在已经要落跑了 对我来说这只是猜测而已 |
[05:38] | It’s rumor. | 这是谣言 |
[05:40] | Better be safe than sorry. I say we duck for a while. | 小心点总是没错 我看我们暂时避避风头 |
[05:43] | What’re we gonna do, close shop? We can’t do that. | 我们要怎么办? 关店? 这可不行 |
[05:47] | Tony, what do you think? | 东尼 你怎么说? |
[05:49] | What the fuck are you asking him for? I just gave you the answer. | 你问他干什么? 我刚才把答案告诉你了 |
[05:54] | He’s right, we go, it’s open season. | 伯伯说得对 如果一跑 现在是战国时代 |
[05:57] | Albanians will be living in our houses. | 阿尔巴尼亚人会占据我们的地盘 |
[05:58] | I just gave a G-note to Larry Boy’s kid for the boost. | 我刚包给赖瑞的女儿一千块红包 |
[06:02] | If I have to lam in a hurry, I’d have duped her another time. | 如果早知道得落跑 我就下次再给她 |
[06:13] | I gotta go. It’s an emergency. Say goodbye to your father for me. | 我得走了 替我跟你爸爸说再见 |
[06:21] | I agree with my uncle. He calls the shots, we do it. | 我同意我伯伯的话 我们听他的命令行事 |
[06:24] | Well, maybe for today, for right now… | 不过我们暂时… |
[06:27] | …you were thinking that everybody should do spring cleaning? | …我们在想 伯伯 大家都把家里收拾收拾 |
[06:32] | That was my next comment. | 我正要说这句话 |
[07:09] | Think they’ll come over the weekend? | 你想他们周末会来吗? |
[07:11] | They’re coming someday. | 他们迟早会来的 |
[07:18] | -Where’s the rest of the money? -Everywhere. | -其他的钱在哪里? -到处都是 |
[07:21] | Get it. | 拿着 |
[07:25] | -What else? -How about your phone numbers? | -还有什么? -你的电话本呢? |
[07:29] | Anybody who’s anybody’s in my head. | 每个人的电话都在我脑子里 |
[07:37] | -What’s the matter? -Nothing. Just, here we go. | -怎么回事? -没什么 |
[07:42] | Here. | 来吧 |
[07:44] | Why now? Why the fuck now, just when things were going good? | 为什么偏偏是现在? 偏偏在事情正顺利的时候? |
[07:57] | -Boot your computer, cops are coming. -So? | -把电脑打开 警察要来了 -那又怎样? |
[08:01] | You want them to see that porno you downloaded? | 要他们看到你下载的色情照片吗? |
[08:13] | Better give me your jewelry. | 最好把你的珠宝拿来 |
[08:16] | Oh, Jesus! | 老天 |
[08:18] | We can’t produce receipts. You want them stealing it? | 他们知道我们拿不出收据 你要他们把东西没收吗? |
[08:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:28] | Not my engagement ring. This isn’t stolen. | 我才不把订婚戒指给你 这不是偷来的 |
[08:32] | Is it? | 不是吧? |
[08:34] | No. | 不是 |
[08:36] | What do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么人? |
[08:39] | Come on, give me that! | 快点拿来 |
[09:08] | Adriana! | 艾德莲娜 |
[09:12] | It ate my whole script now! | 电脑把剧本整个吃掉了 |
[09:18] | You’re still on the file. You deleted the text. | 你还在档案里面 一定是把文字删除了 |
[09:21] | The fuck– Whatever. You fucking asshole! | 搞什么鬼东西? 你这个白痴 |
[09:24] | Stop with the hysteria, would you please? | 不要歇斯底里了 好吗? |
[09:27] | If you’re gonna keep behaving like a baby, I’m not gonna help you. | 如果你继续这么孩子气 我就不帮你了 |
[09:32] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[09:33] | At least you work that squirrel program in the restaurant. | 至少你在餐厅处理贮存程式 |
[09:39] | There, the text came back. | 你看 文字回来了 |
[09:42] | -You put it in buffer memory. -What do you think? | -你放进缓冲储存器里了 -你觉得怎么样? |
[09:45] | Of the script? | 你是说剧本? |
[09:47] | Babe, I can’t give an opinion every time you add a sentence. | 宝贝 你不能每加一个句子就要我表示意见 |
[09:51] | I gotta have the whole story flow. | 我要看过整个故事才行 |
[09:54] | I’m starting with the dialogue. | 我刚开始写对白 |
[10:06] | “I manuged to get the drop on him”? | “我钟鱼还是吓了他一跳?” |
[10:09] | Do you mean, “I managed to get the drop on him”? | 你是想说 “终于吓了他一跳吧” |
[10:12] | Or is he saying “manuge,” like mannuggia l’americano? | 还是他说的根本就是意大利语 |
[10:25] | My Tennessee William. | 我的田纳西威廉斯 |
[10:32] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[10:35] | Get over here. | 过来 |
[10:38] | I have never seen you apply yourself like this. | 没看过你做事这么用心 |
[10:41] | I love movies. You know that. | 你知道我热爱电影 |
[10:45] | That smell in Blockbuster… | 戏院里的味道… |
[10:47] | …that candy and carpet smell, I get high off it. | …糖果和地毯的味道 让我兴奋不已 |
[10:51] | Gonna let all this love and knowledge go to waste? | 何必浪费这份狂热和知识? |
[10:55] | My cousin Gregory’s girlfriend, Amy, who works for Tarantino, said: | 我堂弟葛瑞的女朋友艾美 替塔伦提诺做事那个 |
[10:58] | “Mob stories are always hot.” I can make my mark. | 她说黑帮电影永远有市场 我可以闯出名号 |
[11:04] | With these indictments, shouldn’t you put the script away for a while… | 宝贝 联邦政府要起诉我们 你是不是应该把剧本放一边… |
[11:10] | …and get rid of evidence? | …先把证据湮灭掉 |
[11:13] | Travel light. Free bird. | 轻车简从 自由自在 |
[11:16] | You stole this computer, plus the one you just gave Melissa. | 这台电脑是偷来的 你送玛莉莎那台也是 |
[11:25] | I’m writing. | 我在写东西 |
[11:26] | Turn on channel 6. | 打开第六台 |
[11:27] | Turn on channel 6. | 打开第六台 |
[11:32] | New Jersey Attorney General, James Ricci, stated at a fundraiser… | 纽泽西州检察长詹姆斯瑞奇 在一次募款会上表示… |
[11:36] | …that a grand jury has been impaneled to investigate… | …已经召集大陪审团调查纽泽西州的黑帮活动… |
[11:40] | …possible Mob activities in the Garden State with indictments to follow. | …并将提出起诉 |
[11:44] | With us is syndicated columnist and author of Mafia: | 我身边这位作家是 |
[11:48] | America’s Longest-Running Soap Opera, Jeffrey Wernick. | “黑手党: 美国最长的肥皂剧”一书的作者杰佛瑞温尼克 |
[11:51] | -Welcome. -Pleasure to be here. | -首先欢迎你 -很高兴来到这里 |
[11:54] | For years, the FBI has been telling us that the Mafia is all but dead. | 多年来调查局不断宣称黑手党几乎销声匿迹 |
[11:58] | Let me interject. | 我插嘴一下 |
[12:00] | While it is true that the Mob is getting a standing eight-count… | 虽然黑道的确在苟延残喘… |
[12:04] | …I wouldn’t call the fight. The government knows this best. | …但我不会认为他们已经结束 政府比任何人都清楚 |
[12:08] | Murder, truck hijacking and money laundering are expected inquiries. | 谋杀 劫车 还有洗钱都在调查范围内 |
[12:13] | Do we know names of those who’ll be indicted? | 我们知道有哪些人会被起诉吗? |
[12:16] | The indictments are sealed, but with the recent death… | 起诉状是密封的 但由于最近狄密欧家族的… |
[12:19] | …of acting Di Meo family boss, Jackie Aprile… | …代理老大杰奇艾皮欧过世 我的消息来源告诉我… |
[12:22] | …my sources tell me that Corrado “Junior” Soprano… | …克拉多索波诺… |
[12:26] | …was made new boss after the death of Aprile. | …已经继任为新的老大 |
[12:29] | The Sopranos have long, historic ties to the New York families. | 索波诺家族和纽约的家族有很深的渊源 |
[12:34] | What about possible murder charges? | 可不可能告他们谋杀罪呢? |
[12:36] | They will undoubtedly be focused on the as yet unsolved… | 这些起诉案无疑会把重点放在尚未破案的… |
[12:40] | …execution-style slaying of Soprano family associate, Brendan Filone. | …索波诺家族的伙伴 布兰登费隆被残杀一案 |
[12:45] | -Was it part of a power struggle? -Interesting. | -这是否是权力斗争的一部分? -有意思 |
[12:49] | No one would have ranked him as associate! | 没有人会当他是外围分子 |
[12:51] | –a loyal soldier, and he winds up dead…. | –费隆是个忠实的小弟 而他送掉性命…. |
[12:54] | Soldier? | 小弟? |
[12:56] | Brendan Filone? Associate? Soldier? Fuck you! | 布兰登费隆 外围分子? 小弟? 去你的 |
[12:59] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[13:09] | Did you see it from the beginning? Did they mention my name? | 你有从头开始看吗? 他们有提我的名字吗? |
[13:15] | Stop the fucking chitchat, all right? I gotta go. | 不要闲扯了 我要挂电话了 |
[13:24] | Nobody makes guinso gravy like you, Nana. | 谁做的义佬肉汁都没有你的好吃 奶奶 |
[13:27] | You know, I’m up at Bard waiting for my care package. | 我天天在巴尔德等你寄肉酱来 |
[13:30] | I don’t like that word, Jason. | 我不喜欢那个字眼 杰森 |
[13:32] | What, guinso? | 哪个? 义佬? |
[13:33] | -The word is offensive! -She’s right, Jason. | -这个字是蔑称 -她说得对 |
[13:37] | Sorry, Nana. What’s it mean? | 对不起 奶奶 这个字是什么意思? |
[13:39] | -It’s from guinea. -What’s that? | -是从”死义仔”这字眼来的 -是什么意思? |
[13:42] | It’s a derogation. | 有贬损的意思 |
[13:44] | I have a patient. You wouldn’t say guinea to him. | 我有这么一个病人 你可不敢在他面前说这个字 |
[13:48] | Italian male seeing a shrink. Let me guess: mother issues. | 意大利男人看心理医生 我猜猜看 母子问题 |
[13:52] | -Why wouldn’t you? -Just wouldn’t. | -你为什么不说呢? -不能说就是不能说 |
[13:54] | You’d be scared? Is he in the Mafia? | 不敢说? 是黑手党吗? |
[13:57] | No, I shouldn’t have mentioned it! Can we change the subject? | 不 我根本不该提 我们换个话题好吗? |
[14:01] | No way. Mom, is he in the Mob, or what? | 不行 妈 他是做什么的? 他是黑道分子吗? |
[14:04] | He’s not a mobster, is he? | 他不是黑道分子吧? |
[14:06] | Nobody knows better than you, Richard. I can’t discuss my patients. | 理查 这个你最清楚 我不能讨论我的病人 |
[14:11] | I just hope he’s not one of those crumbs on the news. | 我只希望他不是新闻讲的那些痞子 |
[14:15] | Just refer him to another doctor. You can do that, couldn’t you? | 把他介绍给另外一个医生 这你可以做到 不是吗? |
[14:19] | Grate the cheese, Dad. | 磨乳酪吧 爸 好吗? |
[14:22] | Sure she can. | 她当然可以 |
[14:24] | That might be what you would do, Richard. | 你可能就会这么做 理查 |
[14:27] | Now I remember why we got divorced. | 现在我记得我们为什么离婚了 |
[14:30] | Why refer him to another doctor? He’s my patient. | 我干嘛把他介绍给别的医生? 他是我的病人 |
[14:33] | You can’t treat sociopaths. | 你知道你不能治疗反社会分子 |
[14:35] | You shouldn’t help scum with bed-wetting. | 他是人间渣滓 你不该当他的垃圾桶 |
[14:37] | You have no idea who this man is, and yet you call him scum. | 你根本不了解这个人就说他是人间渣滓 |
[14:41] | People like him are the reason Italian-Americans have a bad image. | 就是他这种人破坏了义裔美籍人士的形象 |
[14:45] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[14:46] | Ask any American to describe an Italian-American in this country… | 随便叫一个美国人描述国内的义裔美籍人士… |
[14:50] | …invariably he’s gonna reference The Godfather, Goodfellas… | …他一定会提到”教父” “四海好家伙”… |
[14:55] | Good movies. | 好电影 |
[14:56] | -…and the rest will mention pizza. -Good movies to eat pizza by. | -…剩下的就会说披萨 -一边看好电影一边吃披萨 |
[15:00] | Stop it, Jason! I never said he was in the Mafia. | 住口 杰森 我从来没说过他是黑手党 |
[15:04] | We’ll never see an Italian president. | 为什么我们会觉得永远不会有一个义裔总统? |
[15:06] | And that’s my patient’s fault? | 这是我病人的错吗? |
[15:09] | I realize that you’re involved in the Anti-Defamation lobby. | 我知道你很热衷反诽谤游说团体的活动 |
[15:12] | So go after Hollywood if you feel you must. But leave my patient alone. | 如果你觉得有必要就去找好莱坞算帐 但不要惹我的病人 |
[15:17] | It’s a synergy. | 这是共犯结构 |
[15:19] | News items and the portrayal of Italian-Americans as gangsters! | 新闻和媒体都把义裔美籍人士描写成帮派分子 |
[15:23] | Wasn’t the Italian Anti-Def deal started by Joe Colombo? A mobster? | 反诽谤游说团体的创办人不是乔柯隆波吗? 他是黑道分子 |
[15:28] | Italians Against Discrimination did a study. | 意大利反种族歧视团体做过研究 |
[15:31] | In its height, the Mafia in the U.S. had less than 5000 members. | 黑手党最壮大的时候 在国内还不到五千人 |
[15:34] | And yet, that tiny, insignificant fraction… | 然而这一小撮人对两千多万… |
[15:38] | …casts such a dark shadow over 20 million hard-working Americans. | …勤劳的美国人造成巨大的阴影 |
[15:42] | At this point in our cultural history, Mob movies are classic American cinema. | 在当前的文化史上 帮派电影是经典美国片 |
[15:47] | -Like Westerns. -I have to agree there, Rich. | -就像西部片 -这我必须同意 理查 |
[15:50] | You never saw the Scotch-Irish pissing and moaning… | 从来没有苏格兰血统的爱尔兰人抱怨… |
[15:53] | …about being portrayed as rustlers and gunslingers. | …老是被描写成盗马贼和枪手 |
[15:57] | That’s absurd! | 这太荒谬了 |
[15:58] | See what you started with your gravy, Nana? | 看你的肉汁多会惹事 奶奶 |
[16:01] | To we, the 20 million. | 为我们这两千万人干杯 |
[16:05] | -Salute! -Salute! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[16:07] | -Cent’anni. -Salute. | -(意大利语) 干杯 -干杯 |
[16:27] | What? | 什么事? |
[16:28] | Come here. We’re exterminating. | 马上过来 我们正痛下杀手 |
[16:30] | I’m busy now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[16:31] | Get some sfogliatelle for the guys. | 买些舒芙亚德和奶油煎饼卷什么的给他们吃 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:51] | Twenty-nine. | 二十九号 |
[16:59] | Here you go, big guy. | 好了 大个子 |
[17:11] | Hey, Gino. What can I get you? | 吉诺 你要什么? |
[17:13] | -Get me some– -Number 34, right here! | -几个– -我可是三十四号 |
[17:16] | He just went out to get gas in his car. | 他本来有排队 只是出去加油 |
[17:19] | I go out, fuck your sister, | 这么说我可以出去搞你妹妹 |
[17:21] | come back Saturday, I go to the front? | 星期六再回来 还可以排在前面? |
[17:23] | I said he could. | 我说他可以就可以 |
[17:25] | Poppin’ Fresh, I’m in no mood! | 甜甜圈 我今天可没心情 |
[17:27] | I’m next, now get a fucking pastry box. | 我是下一个 拿糕饼盒来 |
[17:31] | Gino, what can I get you? | 吉诺 你要什么? |
[17:33] | Dougie, let him go first. | 没关系 让他先好了 |
[17:35] | He don’t make the rules here! | 规矩不是他定的 |
[17:39] | All right, two Neapolitan loaves– | 好 给我两条拿破仑– |
[17:41] | You touch a single crust, you’ll wish you took that job at McDonalds! | 你敢碰一块糕点 我就让你后悔在这里上班 |
[17:45] | Fuck you! | 去你的 |
[17:47] | Okay, take a walk. | 好 出去走走 |
[17:50] | -What about my bread? -You come back in 10 minutes. | -我的面包怎么办? -十分钟以后回来拿 |
[17:53] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[17:55] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:05] | Get up, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 快起来 我不会伤害你 |
[18:09] | What is it? Do I look like a pussy to you? | 干什么? 我的样子像同性恋吗? |
[18:12] | -No. -Seriously, be honest, I won’t get mad. | -不像 -我是说真的 老实说 我不会生气 |
[18:16] | So why give me a hard time and talk to me like I’m nothing? | 那你干嘛为难我? 完全不拿我当一回事 |
[18:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[18:23] | Get a pastry box. | 拿糕饼盒 |
[18:25] | Move it! | 快点 |
[18:30] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[18:32] | Now fill it with cannoli, sfogliatelle and napoleons. | 装满奶油煎饼卷 舒芙亚德和拿破仑 |
[18:40] | Move. | 快点 |
[18:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:49] | Give me the box. Come on. | 把盒子给我 快点 |
[19:00] | Next time you see my face, show some respect. | 下次看到我要尊重一点 |
[19:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:08] | You motherfucker! | 妈的 |
[19:10] | You shot my foot! | 你开枪打我的脚 |
[19:12] | -It happens. -You fucking asshole! | -这是难免的 -你这个该死的混蛋 |
[19:20] | If I’m getting an invitation to the dance, I wish the feds would hurry up. | 如果有人邀我参加舞会 我希望调查局动作快点 |
[19:25] | You heard what the news said. | 你听到他们在新闻上的说法了 |
[19:27] | The way things are working, it’s Junior’s party. | 照现在的情况 应该是我伯伯那帮人 |
[19:30] | That was a far-thinking plan you had there, Tone. | 你的计划很有见地 东尼 |
[19:35] | I called you last Christmas. | 我老早就打电话给你了 |
[19:37] | Fuck this! | 别说了 |
[19:39] | The sfogliatelle! What’s wrong with you? | 舒芙亚德! 你是怎么搞的? |
[19:42] | What are you doing? You brought up in a barn, or what? | 你在干什么? 怎么一点教养都没有? |
[19:45] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[19:47] | This is no time to go on the rag. Not with the indictment coming down. | 现在不是发牢骚的时候 政府要起诉我们了 |
[19:53] | Take Georgie, go in the bathroom, sweep for bugs. | 带乔治到厕所去检查窃听器 好吗? |
[19:56] | Come on. | 快去 |
[20:05] | Well, I hope they’ll be all right. | 我希望他们都没事 |
[20:08] | Who? | 谁? |
[20:10] | -The guys. -What about me? | -兄弟们 -那我呢? |
[20:13] | They didn’t even mention your name on TV. | 你不会有事的 电视根本没提你的名字 |
[20:16] | Amazing, huh? That news guy, he said the words “Brendan Filone”… | 没想到吧? 新闻上那个人 他说到布兰登费隆时… |
[20:20] | …the hairs on the back of my neck, they fucking stood up. | …我吓得寒毛矗立 |
[20:24] | I knew the guy. | 我是说我认识这家伙 |
[20:26] | They made him look like John-fucking-Gotti. | 他们把他说得像约翰葛提 |
[20:29] | I brought him around here. | 是我把他带来的 |
[20:32] | Tony wouldn’t have never known him if it wasn’t for me. | 要不是我 东尼根本不认识他 |
[20:36] | I had no idea. | 这我倒不知道 |
[20:57] | Who is it? I’m sleeping. | 谁啊? 我在睡觉 |
[21:00] | -Carmela. -Oh, come on in. | -是卡蜜拉 -进来 |
[21:04] | I just said that in case you were… | 我这么说只是预防上门的是… |
[21:07] | …that snooty-assed Mrs. Ryan down the hall. | …走廊底势力眼的莱恩太太 |
[21:11] | She is so shanty Irish, and with all her airs. | 她那副姿态完全是穷爱尔兰人的样子 |
[21:15] | -Come on, I’m taking you to brunch. -What? | -快换衣服 我带你去吃早午餐 -什么? |
[21:18] | -Get dressed. -What’s wrong? Tell me. | -去换衣服 -出了什么事? 快说 |
[21:21] | Why does something have to be wrong? | 没有出什么事 为什么一定要出什么事? |
[21:24] | Meadow? She eats like a bird. | 是梅朵吗? 她饭吃得好少 |
[21:26] | Everything is fine, Ma, relax! Nothing is wrong. | 一切都很好 妈 放心 一切都很好 |
[21:30] | You come here unannounced. I shouldn’t wonder if something’s wrong? | 但你突然上门来 我不该怀疑出了什么事吗? |
[21:35] | Jeez, I’m sorry. It’s a nice day, I thought I would take you out. | 老天 真对不起 今天天气很好 我想带你出去走走 |
[21:42] | I don’t want to go out! | 我不想出去 |
[21:47] | Is it Anthony? Those indictments? | 是安东尼吗? 是起诉的事情吗? |
[21:50] | His father could take it in stride, but he can’t. | 他爸爸可以冷静处理 但他不行 |
[21:53] | I don’t believe you. | 我真不敢相信 |
[21:58] | Ma, will you get dressed? | 快点 妈 快去换衣服 |
[22:00] | -We just went to a wedding! -That was a big to-do. | -我们才刚去参加婚礼 -对 但那是大场面 |
[22:03] | This way we get to spend some quality time. | 一起吃饭 我们可以好好聊聊 |
[22:08] | The Manor will stop serving brunch any minute. | 妈 餐厅随时会停止供应早午餐 |
[22:15] | Did he cheat on you again? | 他又背叛你了吗? |
[22:19] | I try to do something nice. I come here to take you out. | 我只是想对你好一点 我是来带你出去走走的 |
[22:23] | You think I have some other agenda that I have to talk to you about? | 你马上就觉得我有其他问题 而且还非得跟你谈 |
[22:28] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 别往脸上帖金了 |
[22:30] | I’ll…. I’ll throw something on. | 我去套件衣服 |
[22:37] | Buckle your seat belt, Ma. | 妈 系好安全带 |
[22:40] | I can’t find it! Where is it? | 我找不到 在哪里 |
[24:08] | It’s not definite. I just thought I’d tell you. | 事情还没确定 我只是想先告诉你 |
[24:11] | In case I don’t show up for an appointment. | 以防万一我约定时间没来 |
[24:14] | You’re telling me you’re planning a vacation, but you’re not sure when? | 你是说你计划要去度假 但不确定是什么时候? |
[24:19] | Right. | 对 |
[24:23] | I may never go. | 可能永远不去 |
[24:27] | Let’s put it this way: | 这么说吧 |
[24:30] | There’s a strong possibility that it could happen. | 我非常可能会失约 |
[24:35] | Does this have anything to do with what’s been on the news lately? | 这跟最近的电视新闻有关吗? |
[24:44] | If you suddenly stop coming to your appointments… | 如果你突然失约不来… |
[24:47] | …I will assume that you are on vacation? | …我就假定你去度假了 |
[24:50] | And I should wait to be contacted? | 然后等你跟我联络? |
[24:53] | That would be a good assumption. | 这么想应该没错 |
[25:02] | -Who is it? -Paulie. Open the door. | -谁? -是保利 开门 |
[25:25] | I thought we were stepping out. | 我以为我们要出去 |
[25:29] | I got two broads in the car. | 我车上有两个女的 |
[25:31] | You said Ade went to stay at her mother’s. | 你说艾德莲娜到她妈妈家去了 |
[25:37] | No wonder. The place looks like a fucking sty. | 难怪 这地方看起来像猪圈 |
[25:43] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了? |
[25:47] | Talk to me. This ain’t like you, kid. | 告诉我啊 这不像你 孩子 |
[25:52] | I ran into Billy Cracciolo. | 我碰到比利克拉奇欧罗 |
[25:54] | The meter maid? What about him? | 那个交通警察? 他怎么样? |
[25:57] | Told me the cops in Nutley are looking for a guy. | 说努特利的警察在找一个人 |
[26:00] | Blew off a kid’s toe for no good reason in Russo’s Bakery. | 在路索面包店无缘无故开枪打伤一个小孩的脚趾 |
[26:04] | Drove a Lexus? | 开一辆凌志 |
[26:09] | Does Tony know about this? | 东尼知道这件事吗? |
[26:13] | What’s going on, Chrissy? | 怎么回事 克里斯多佛? |
[26:15] | Been working my ass off on this script. You know how many pages I got? | 我拚命写这个电影剧本 知道我写了几页吗? |
[26:20] | Nineteen. | 十九页 |
[26:22] | That a lot or a little? | 这算多还少? |
[26:24] | Books say a movie’s supposed to be about 120 pages. | 书上说电影大概要一百二十页 |
[26:28] | I thought the computer would do a lot of it. | 我还以为有了电脑会写很多 |
[26:31] | You’re being frank about the business– | 你没把帮里的事照实写出来吧– |
[26:33] | I would never do that. It’s only “suggested by.” | 我才不会这么做 我写得很隐晦 |
[26:37] | That writer, with the bullfights? Blew his own fucking head off. | 喜欢斗牛那个作家 把自己的脑袋轰掉了 |
[26:42] | I bought a scriptwriting program. | 我买了一个剧本写作程式什么的 |
[26:45] | My advice? Put that thing down a while. | 想听我的建议吗? 先把这东西放下 |
[26:48] | We get our joints copped. | 找女人搞搞 |
[26:50] | Tomorrow, the words will come blowing out your ass. | 明天你一定文思泉涌 |
[26:55] | You ever feel like nothing good would ever happen? | 你有没有感觉过什么好事都不会发生在你身上? |
[26:58] | Yeah. And nothing did. So what? | 当然有 而且果不其然 那又怎样? |
[27:01] | I’m alive, I’m surviving. | 我还是活着 |
[27:03] | That’s it. I don’t want to just survive. | 就是这样 我不只是想活着 |
[27:06] | It says in movie-writing books that every character has an arc, understand? | 在电影写作的书里面 每个角色都有一个光谱 你明白吗? |
[27:13] | Everybody starts out somewheres, and then they do something… | 每个人都有自己的出身 然后他们做什么事… |
[27:17] | …it changes their life. That’s their arc. | …或是发生什么事 改变他们的一生 这就叫他们的光谱 |
[27:20] | Where’s my arc? | 我的命运在哪里? |
[27:24] | All right, take Richard Kimble, right? | 就好像金波医生 对吧? |
[27:28] | No, that’s no good. His arc is run, run, jump off the dam…. | 不 这个例子不好 他的光谱就是 跑一跑 跳下水坝…. |
[27:35] | Keanu Reeves, Devil’s Advocate. | 基努李维的”魔鬼代言人” 看过没有? |
[27:38] | -Al. -Right. | 看过 |
[27:41] | Keanu’s a lawyer, gets all turned on by money, power and the devil. | 基努演个律师 被金钱 权力和魔鬼吸引 |
[27:46] | Then his wife says, “You’re not the man I married,” leaves him. | 后来他太太跟他说 你变了 离开了他 |
[27:51] | You see the arc? | 看到他的光谱没有? |
[27:55] | He starts down here, he ends up here. | 他从这里开始 然后到这里 |
[27:59] | Where’s my arc, Paulie? | 我的光谱在哪里? |
[28:02] | Kid… | 孩子 |
[28:03] | …Richard Kimble, the Devil’s whatever, those are all make-believe. | …金波医生 魔鬼什么的 这些都是虚构的 |
[28:09] | I got no arc either. | 我也没有光谱 |
[28:11] | I was born, grew up, spent a few years in the Army, a few more in the can. | 我出生 长大 在军队呆了几年 又坐了几年牢 |
[28:16] | And here I am. A half a wiseguy. So what? | 现在就是这样 半个黑道分子 那又怎么样? |
[28:19] | I got no identity. | 我没有身分 |
[28:22] | Even Brendan Filone’s got an identity. He’s dead. | 连布兰登费隆都有身分 他都死了 |
[28:26] | I killed that fucking Emil Kolar, and nothing. | 我只不过杀了那该死的艾米尔寇拉 |
[28:29] | I don’t even move up a notch. | 一点进步都没有 |
[28:31] | All I got is nightmares. | 只有每天做恶梦 |
[28:34] | That Polish, Czech, whatever he is… | 那个波兰捷克斯拉夫什么的人… |
[28:37] | …is haunting me in my dreams every night. | …他每天晚上在梦里缠着我 |
[28:39] | That happens. The more of them you do, the better you’ll sleep. | 这难免会发生 做得多了 睡得就好了 |
[28:43] | I had one prick for months in my dreams. | 有个混蛋在梦里追了我好几个月 |
[28:46] | I feel like he’s trying to tell me we fucked up the night we buried him. | 感觉他好像要告诉什么 说埋葬他那天晚上 我们搞砸了 |
[28:51] | -We didn’t. -I’m in danger. | -我们没有搞砸 -我的处境很危险 |
[28:53] | Can I ask a question? | 可以问你一个问题吗? |
[28:54] | Why would he tell you you’re in danger… | 他干嘛要告诉你你处境很危险?… |
[28:57] | …considering you put a moonroof in his head? | …是你把他脑袋轰出一个洞的 |
[29:01] | What did we do wrong that night? | 我们那天晚上做错了什么? |
[29:03] | The gun was hot, so the slugs couldn’t be traced to me. | 那把枪是赃枪 所以他脑袋上的子弹不会追踪到我这里 |
[29:07] | You know who had an ark? Noah. | 知道谁有光谱(方舟)吗? |
[29:31] | -Is that him? -That would be some coincidence… | -是他吗? -不是就太巧合了… |
[29:34] | …if it wasn’t, wouldn’t it? | …不是吗? |
[29:40] | -Holy shit! Look. -What? | -老天 你看看 -什么? |
[29:42] | He was clean-shaven. He’s got a beard now. | 他本来胡子剃干净了 现在长了一脸胡子 |
[29:45] | You know what? I read that. That happens. | 你知道吗? 我在书上看过 的确有这种事 |
[29:48] | I always thought it was bullshit. | 我还以为是胡扯的 |
[29:50] | Look at his fingernails! | 看他的指甲 |
[29:52] | They’re like a woman’s. | 简直像女人的指甲 |
[29:54] | I’m gonna fucking puke. | 看了好想吐 |
[29:59] | Help me lift him and take him to Pine Barrens before they build a condo here. | 帮我把他抬起来 送到松林砂地区 免得将来这里盖公寓 |
[30:04] | Georgie! | 乔治 |
[30:09] | I don’t know about selling this property. | 我不知道该不该卖这块地 |
[30:11] | I don’t know about you, but I sure could use an infusion… | 我不知道你怎么样 如果杰森毕业后要资助他… |
[30:15] | …if we’re supporting Jase after he graduates. | …我的确需要一笔钱 |
[30:18] | It’s funny how even during our marriage, we saw things differently. | 奇怪的是离婚前 我们的看法就南辕北辙 |
[30:24] | I never saw this place as an investment. | 我从来不把这块地当作一项投资 |
[30:27] | I always thought that we’d build a house. | 我总觉得我们会在这里盖房子 |
[30:32] | So are we gonna sell, or what? | 那到底要不要卖? |
[30:34] | For Jason. | 为了杰森 |
[30:37] | I don’t want to hear that you took one of your Colleens on a cruise. | 我不想听到你带那些爱尔兰姑娘去旅行 |
[30:41] | What’s that supposed to mean, “Colleens”? | 什么叫爱尔兰姑娘? |
[30:43] | We all know you’re a sucker for those Irish girls. | 我们都知道你迷恋爱尔兰女人 |
[30:47] | Every Italian boy bows down to the freckles. | 每个意大利男人都为雀斑拜倒 |
[30:50] | -I married you! -Yeah, I was a mother figure. | -我娶了你 -对 我有母性光辉 |
[30:53] | Don’t bust my balls with Freud-by-numbers. | 别用佛洛伊德那一套来谯我 |
[30:56] | Don’t bust my balls? Richard, your calabrese is showing. | “谯”?理查 你用字遣词可得小心点 |
[30:59] | Are you implying by all this I’m ashamed to be an Italian-American? | 你这话的意思是我耻于当一个义裔美国人 |
[31:04] | With all the poverty, starvation, ethnic cleansing… | 世上有贫穷 饥饿 种族净化… |
[31:07] | …and horrible shit in this world… | …还有各种可怕的事情… |
[31:09] | …you devote your energy to protecting the dignity of Connie Francis! | …你却用全副精力来保护康妮法兰西斯的尊严 |
[31:17] | You’re worked up about my patient… | 你很介意我的病人 |
[31:20] | …a man who has no bearing on who or where you are in this world. | …他和你的身分地位一点关系都没有 |
[31:24] | Call him a patient. The man’s a criminal, Jennifer. | 你叫他是病人 这个人是罪犯 珍妮佛 |
[31:27] | And after a while, you’re gonna get beyond psychotherapy… | 等心理治疗的老掉牙… |
[31:31] | …with its cheesy moral relativism. | …道德相对论结束之后 |
[31:33] | Finally, you’re gonna get to good and evil. And he’s evil. | 最后你要面对的是善恶 而他就是恶人 |
[31:59] | Sorry I’m late. The alarm– | 对不起 我迟到了 闹钟– |
[32:02] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[32:04] | I ain’t been feeling good. | 保利没跟你说我不舒服吗? |
[32:06] | -I wipe my ass with your feelings. -Thanks. | -我才不在乎你舒不舒服 -谢谢 |
[32:09] | Drive the fucking car! | 快开车 |
[32:20] | We’re under a microscope. I hear you shot some kid… | 我们被人监视 你居然还向个死老百姓的脚上开枪… |
[32:22] | …because he made you wait! | …就因为你不肯排队等面包 |
[32:24] | -Fucking Paulie! -Don’t blame Paulie! | -那个保利 -不要怪保利 |
[32:27] | Nutley PD’s got a description and a make on the car! | 麦肯锡来找我 说努特利警局有一张画像 还查到一辆车子 |
[32:31] | Why don’t you leave a urine sample? | 你下回干脆留下尿液样本好了 |
[32:33] | -If I could– -Shut up! | -如果我可以– -闭嘴 |
[32:35] | Georgie comes in with vomit all over. I ask, “What the fuck?” | 乔治到酒吧来 吐得全身都是 我问他怎么搞的? |
[32:39] | He said you’re digging up some body! | 他说你们把三个月前干掉的人挖出来 |
[32:41] | -I was worried– -Shut up! | -我担心– -闭嘴 |
[32:43] | -You want to get caught. -I want to? | -做这种事的人是想被抓 -我想被抓? |
[32:45] | Yeah. I seen it before. That’s fucking cowboy-itis. | 对 你想被抓 我见过这种事 你想出风头 |
[32:49] | You want to be a bad guy? | 你想当大坏蛋吗? |
[32:50] | -I was worried that I didn’t– -Shut up! | -我担心我没有– -闭嘴 |
[33:00] | Can I try and explain here? | 可以让我解释吗? |
[33:05] | I don’t know, Tony. | 我不知道 东尼 |
[33:08] | It’s like the regular-ness of life is too fucking hard for me. | 也许我没办法忍受规律平凡的生活 |
[33:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:20] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[33:23] | I’ll bet you’re sleeping all the time. | 我看你一定成天睡觉 |
[33:25] | It’s the only thing I still enjoy. | 这是我唯一快乐的事 |
[33:30] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗? |
[33:32] | Maybe I have cancer. | 也许我得了癌症 |
[33:36] | Remember how Jackie got? | 记得杰奇怎么死的吗? |
[33:39] | Cancer? | 癌症? |
[33:40] | Something fucking horrible is going on inside my body. | 有可怕的东西入侵我的身体 把我的体质改变了 |
[33:45] | Does this word “cancer” pop into your mind a lot… | 癌症这个字眼是经常还是偶尔… |
[33:48] | …a little bit, what? | …出现在你脑子里? |
[33:52] | Well, I’m just thinking, maybe you’re… | 我只是想 可能你是… |
[33:56] | -…depressed. -Me? | -…精神抑郁 -我? |
[33:59] | I’m no fucking mental midget. | 我才不是精神上的侏儒 |
[34:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:10] | -Watch the– -What? | -小心 -什么? |
[34:12] | -Filter. -Oh, fuck! | -滤嘴 -妈的 |
[34:26] | Maybe you got… | 也许你有… |
[34:28] | …a serotonin problem, or whatever the fuck they call it. | …中枢神经方面的问题或是不管叫做什么 |
[34:34] | You know about that shit? | 你知道那玩意儿吗? |
[34:36] | I saw it last night on a program. | 我昨晚在电视上看过 |
[34:40] | What, take fucking Prozac? Not this skinny guinea. | 怎么? 吃百忧解? 我才不吃那种东西 |
[34:47] | Let me ask a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[34:51] | You ever think about… | 你有没有想过… |
[34:54] | …you know…. | …你知道… |
[34:57] | Fuck no! | 才没有 |
[35:01] | Good. | 那就好 |
[35:04] | Bunch of losers blowing their skulls all over the bathroom? | 你能想像那些没用的家伙在浴室里轰烂脑袋吗? |
[35:09] | It’s fucking pathetic. | 真是可悲透了 |
[35:33] | -Did you hear the doorbell? -I’m in the middle of a game. | -你没听到门铃吗? -我正在打电动 |
[35:36] | You’ll be in the middle of the street, you don’t wise up. | 你不懂事一点 早晚会流落街头 |
[35:51] | Anthony Soprano? | 安东尼索波诺? |
[35:54] | Why are you in my yard? | 你们在我家后院干什么? |
[35:56] | The gate was open. | 门是开的 |
[35:57] | I’m Agent Harris, this is Agent Driscol. May we come in? | 我是哈里斯探员 这位是卓斯寇探员 我们可以进去吗? |
[36:00] | If I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢? |
[36:02] | If we were local, we wouldn’t knock. | 如果我们是本地人 根本就不会敲门 |
[36:06] | What’s your point? | 此话怎讲? |
[36:08] | We have a search warrant. We know you have children. | 我们有搜索票 我们知道你屋里有小孩 |
[36:11] | Our other team’s out front. | 还有另外一组人员在前门等 |
[36:13] | We don’t traumatize kids by kicking in doors. | 我们觉得没必要踢门 在小孩心里留下阴影 |
[36:16] | So why don’t you take a minute and tell them you have visitors. | 所以你先告诉他们有客人来了 |
[36:44] | Any quarters, you can keep. | 找到零钱你可以留下 |
[36:46] | You trying to bribe me? | 你想贿赂我? |
[36:49] | Tell me what you’re looking for, I can save you time. | 你干脆说你要找什么 也许我可以替你省时间 |
[36:52] | Any incriminating evidence would be nice. | 任何可以入罪的证据都好 |
[36:57] | Dad! | 爸 |
[36:59] | -I have an English paper! -You gotta be shitting me. | -他们拿我的电脑 我要交英文报告 -你们一定是开玩笑 |
[37:02] | I better have all my programs when it comes back. | 送回来时程式最好都在 |
[37:05] | Anthony! | 安东尼 |
[37:09] | What the hell are they doing in my kitchen? | 他们在我厨房干嘛? |
[37:15] | What are you doing? | 你在我冰箱干什么? |
[37:17] | Forgot your lunch, just ask. | 如果你忘了带便当 可以开口跟我们要 |
[37:19] | I’m very sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[37:21] | How much would you say that bowl cost? | 索波诺先生 你说这个碗要多少钱? |
[37:23] | -I’m not cleaning that up. -Grasso, clean that. | -我可不要清理 -葛拉索 找东西清理清理 |
[37:27] | Grasso, ti faccio un culo cosi. | 葛拉索 你里头不大舒服吧? |
[37:30] | Your ass! | 你这混帐 |
[37:31] | Tony, take it easy. Grasso, take it easy. | 东尼 别激动 葛拉索 别激动 |
[37:35] | We’ll be gone in a few minutes. | 我们过几分钟就走了 |
[37:37] | Let’s wait in the living room. | 我们到客厅等 |
[37:39] | Clean up the bowl. | 把碗清理干净 |
[37:42] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[37:51] | I know they’re doing their job, but I’m pissed. | 我知道调查局是职责所在 但他们的做法让我很火大 |
[37:54] | Harris wasn’t so bad. | 哈里斯这家伙还不坏 |
[37:56] | He was the biggest sneak out of all of them. It’s part of his act. | 他是最坏的一个 看他小动作就知道 |
[38:01] | That guy broke the bowl on purpose. | 把碗打破那个家伙 他是故意的 |
[38:03] | He was just a klutz. | 他只是笨而已 |
[38:05] | What was his last name? | 他姓什么? |
[38:07] | -Rizzo, Razzo, what? -Grasso. | -里索? 雷索什么的? -葛拉索 |
[38:10] | Grasso. You think it’s a coincidence they sent him? | 葛拉索 你觉得他们派他来是巧合? |
[38:13] | If he wasn’t Italian, he’d be at the office sweeping up. Jerk. | 如果他不是意大利人 就会在办公室扫地 |
[38:17] | Bet they frisk him before he goes home. | 搞不好他每晚回家前都被搜身 |
[38:20] | -Why? -Why? | -为什么? -为什么? |
[38:21] | Because he has a vowel at the end of his name: Grasso. | 因为他的姓最后一个音是母音 葛拉索 |
[38:25] | Does he think he’ll make it to the top by arresting his own people? | 想靠逮捕自己人升官发财吗? |
[38:28] | Pass the moo shu. | 把木须肉拿给我 |
[38:29] | He’ll see. He’ll learn. | 他会明白的 他会学乖的 |
[38:31] | -We have a vowel. -And you be proud of it! | -我们的名字有母音 -对 你应该感到骄傲 |
[38:35] | You’d think there was no Michelangelo, the way they treat people. | 他们那种态度 好像没听过米开朗基罗似的 |
[38:39] | An Italian invented the telephone. | 你知道电话是意大利人发明的吗? |
[38:41] | -Alexander Graham Bell was Italian? -You see? You see what–? | -贝尔是意大利人? -看到没? 知道我的意思了吧? |
[38:46] | Antonio Meucci invented it, and he got robbed! | 安东尼欧缪奇发发明了电话 结果被抄袭 |
[38:49] | Everybody knows that! | 大家都知道 |
[38:52] | Who invented the Mafia? | 黑手党是谁发明的? |
[38:54] | What? | 什么? |
[38:56] | -La Cosa Nostra. Who invented that? -Who cares? | -美国黑手党是谁发明的? -谁在乎? |
[38:58] | Wasn’t it Salvatore Lucania, known as Charlie “Lucky” Luciano… | 不是萨尔瓦多路坎纳吗? 外号查理幸运路西安诺… |
[39:03] | …who organized the five families: Lucchese, Gambino, Bonanno, Profaci. | …他组织了五大家族: 路奇斯 加比诺 波纳诺 波洛法奇 |
[39:08] | Is there something you want to say to me? | 你是要说什么吗? |
[39:12] | I just like history, like you, Dad. | 我只是喜欢历史 像你一样 爸 |
[39:15] | Can you shut the fuck up about it? | 妈的你们闭嘴好不好? |
[39:22] | A.J., did you know John Cabot was Italian? | 你知道约翰卡波特是意大利人吗? |
[39:24] | -Whoa. -Like he knows who that is. | -哇 -他又不知道那是谁 |
[39:27] | The famous discoverer of Canada. | 是发现加拿大的名人 |
[39:29] | The Bank of America. | 美国银行 |
[39:31] | One of the biggest banks in the world, started by an Italian. | 是全球最大的银行就是意大利人创办的 |
[39:35] | The first American saint was Italian. Mother Cabrini. | 第一位美国圣徒加布瑞尼是意大利人 |
[39:40] | Is it true the Chinese invented spaghetti? | 意大利面真的是中国人发明的吗? |
[39:43] | Now think. Why would people who eat with sticks… | 你想想看 用筷子吃东西的人干嘛要… |
[39:46] | …invent something you need a fork to eat? | …发明要用叉子才能吃的东西? |
[39:50] | Here’s more I bet you don’t know. | 我猜你肯定不知道 |
[39:52] | More Italians fought for the U.S. in WWII than any other ethnic group. | 二次大战时为美国作战人数最多的族群就是意大利人 |
[39:58] | They won’t tell you about Sacco and Vanzetti. | 他们也不会告诉你萨克和范萨提的事 |
[40:00] | The anti-Christs that got the electric chair? | 在麻州坐上电椅的反基督者? |
[40:03] | -Anarchists. -Isn’t it anti-Christs? | -无政府主义者 -不是反基督者吗? |
[40:06] | They were innocent and got the chair because they were Italian. | 这两个人是无辜的 上电椅就因为他们是意大利人 |
[40:09] | How are there two anti-Christs and only one Christ? | 只有一个基督 怎么会有两个反基督者? |
[40:13] | So? | 所以? |
[40:14] | And of course, Francis Albert. | 当然啦 还有法兰西斯艾伯特 |
[40:21] | Will I see you next week? | 你下星期会来吗? |
[40:22] | If you know something I don’t. | 除非你知道我不知道的事 |
[40:24] | You understand, I have to charge you for the missed session. | 我只是想让你了解 上次失约我还是要收费 |
[40:29] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么? |
[40:31] | We agreed on that on our first meeting. | 我们第一次治疗时就说好了 |
[40:33] | But I just explained my situation. | 但我把情况跟你解释过了 |
[40:35] | I understand, but it’s important that we respect the agreement. | 我明白 但重点是我们尊重这个协议 |
[40:41] | -What if I got hit by a car? -But you weren’t. | -要是我被车撞倒呢? -但是你没有 |
[40:44] | -I know, but what if? -But you weren’t. | -我知道 但万一呢? -但是你没有 |
[40:47] | I know that, but what if? | 我知道 但万一呢? |
[40:49] | -You weren’t. -Answer my fucking question! | -你没有 -你直接回答我的问题好不好? |
[40:53] | I will not. | 我不会回答的 |
[40:54] | You won’t? | 不回答? |
[40:57] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[40:59] | Fine, here. Here you go. | 好吧 拿去 |
[41:02] | This is what it’s all about. Motherfucking, cocksucking money! | 这才是重点 对不对? 吸血赚钱 |
[41:05] | Here! | 拿去 |
[41:09] | I don’t understand that, and I don’t appreciate being made to feel afraid. | 我不明白你这话的意思 我也不喜欢你恫吓我 |
[41:14] | I don’t appreciate feeling like I pour my heart out to a call girl! | 我不喜欢这种感觉 对一个应召女郎掏心挖肺 |
[41:17] | -Is that how you see me? -Not until now. | -你是这样看我的? -本来没有的 |
[41:20] | But it’s obvious you don’t give a shit about my situation. | 但你显然不在乎我的情况或是我的遭遇 |
[41:25] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t shake me down. | 不然你不会拚命赚我的钱 |
[41:30] | It’ll show as paid on your next bill. | 下个月的帐单会显示付清 |
[41:33] | Fine. | 很好 |
[41:34] | Stick it up your ass. | 去你妈的 |
[41:46] | And how about Dr. Goldman here? | 高曼医生怎么样? |
[41:48] | He was gonna be a tree surgeon, but he fainted at the sight of sap! | 他本来要当树的外科医生 可是看到树汁就昏倒 |
[41:53] | Sap, ladies and gentlemen. | 树汁! 各位观众 |
[41:55] | Pace yourselves. Don’t spend it all in one place. | 到处走走 不要老待在同一个地方 |
[41:59] | Movie night, right? Last week they showed the Polish version of Rashomon. | 看电影 好吧 上星期他们放了波兰版的”罗生门” |
[42:03] | Everybody remembers the rape exactly the same! | 大家都还记得那段强暴戏 |
[42:08] | What’s the matter with you, Corrado? | 你怎么了 克拉多? |
[42:10] | Headaches, that’s all. Not the kind you take aspirin for. | 头痛罢了 不过不是要吃阿斯匹灵那种 |
[42:15] | Now, tonight on our show, we have Mitzi Gaynor, Sergio Franchi… | 今晚参加表演的有 麦奇盖纳 赛尔吉欧法兰奇… |
[42:19] | …and a woman from France will pull light bulbs from her husband’s throat. | …还有一个法国女人 要从丈夫喉咙拉出一串灯泡 |
[42:24] | This woman can relate. | 她可以说给大家听 |
[42:26] | We may have a bad apple. | 我想我们可能有内奸 |
[42:28] | Does Tony know about this? | 东尼知道这件事吗? |
[42:31] | What will you do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[42:32] | There’s not much to do. We sit back and wait. | 根本使不上什么力 我们只能静观其变 |
[42:36] | Don’t let Tony know you know. He’s under enough pressure. | 别让东尼知道你已经知道了 他的压力已经够大了 |
[42:40] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:42] | I’m sure he’s telling his psychiatrist it’s all his mother’s fault. | 他一定告诉心理医生 这都是他母亲的错 |
[42:46] | What, a psychiatrist? | 你说什么心理医生? |
[42:48] | Yeah, a psychiatrist. | 对 心理医生 |
[42:51] | He’s been seeing one for a while now. | 他已经看了一阵子了 |
[42:55] | God only knows what he says. | 天知道他还说了什么 |
[42:58] | -Tony? -Yes, Tony. | -东尼? -没错 东尼 |
[43:01] | Tony, who had such a terrible mother. | 东尼有个坏母亲 |
[43:05] | A psychiatrist? | 心理医生? |
[43:07] | Yes, Junior. For chrissake! | 对 小索 我的天哪 |
[43:10] | Show of hands, how many people think J.F.K is still alive? Come on. | 多少人觉得肯尼迪还活着? 请举手 |
[43:15] | They should take a Zapruder film of your salad bar. Hello? Help me out! | 他们应该给你们的沙拉吧拍一部沙普德电影 帮帮忙 |
[43:20] | Who? The psychiatrist, I mean. | 是谁? 我是指心理医生? |
[43:22] | Do you think I know? | 你以为我会知道? |
[43:25] | -What did you say to Tony about this? -Me? | -你是怎么跟东尼说的? -我? |
[43:27] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[43:29] | I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction. | 我才不会让他称心如意 |
[43:32] | And, Junior, I don’t want there to be any repercussions. | 小索 我不希望这件事传出去 |
[43:39] | A psychiatrist? | 心理医生? |
[43:42] | You’re a broken record. Yes, yes! | 你说了好几次 没错 |
[43:47] | Do I have to–? | 我要不要–? |
[43:52] | Do I have to say it again? | 我要不要再说一遍? |
[43:57] | Picture yourself at Ellis Island. All right? How does that sound? | 想像自己在艾利斯岛的一艘船上 听起来怎么样? |
[44:06] | It’s me. Leave a message. | 是我 请留言 |
[44:08] | Christopher? It’s Mommy. | 克里斯多佛 我是妈妈 |
[44:11] | I know you’re there. Pick it up. | 我知道你在家 接电话 |
[44:14] | Are you all right? I’m worried about you. | 你没事吧? 我很担心你 |
[44:18] | My God, they mentioned your name in the newspaper. The Star-Ledger. | 我的天 今天报纸登了你的名字 是星报 |
[44:22] | Mrs. Jones told me. With all those scumbags! | 琼斯太太告诉我的 跟那些人渣登在一起 |
[44:27] | It’s been a while since we met for therapy. | 我们已经很久没有治疗了 |
[44:33] | Jason, how’s Bard? | 杰森 巴尔德怎么样? |
[44:38] | I’m moving into a smoke-free dorm. | 我要搬到不吸烟宿舍去 |
[44:45] | And how do we feel about that? | 大家觉得怎么样? |
[44:47] | I’m interested in discussing what we mentioned. | 我比较有兴趣讨论前面提过的事情 |
[44:50] | Jason, are you concerned that your mother is treating this patient X? | 杰森 你担心你母亲治疗这位不知名的病人? |
[44:55] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[44:58] | As a colleague, Jen, I suggest you drop the patient. | 身为同僚 珍妮佛 我建议你放弃那个病人 |
[45:03] | After her last encounter… | 她上次跟他见面之后… |
[45:05] | …she finally acknowledged… | …终于承认… |
[45:07] | …that she saw the different side of him, the subhuman. | …看到他的另一面 根本没有人性 |
[45:10] | I take it you were frightened. | 我想你受到惊吓 |
[45:13] | Frightened, revolted. | 惊吓而且反感 |
[45:15] | At last, appropriate emotions. | 终于出现了应有的情绪 |
[45:17] | Oh, for chrissake, Richard. You too, Sam. | 拜托 理查 还有你 山姆 |
[45:20] | When did we become afraid to get our hands dirty? | 你们为什么这么怕惹祸上身? |
[45:23] | It’s what she gets paid for. | 她是靠这个赚钱的 |
[45:25] | Jason, how would you like to see your mother…? | 杰森 你希望你母亲怎么样…? |
[45:29] | Never mind, I’m not gonna paint any graphic images. | 算了 我不要说得血淋淋的 |
[45:34] | See? He always does that. | 看吧 他老是这样 |
[45:37] | What? | 怎么样? |
[45:38] | Follow that up, Jase. Dad does what? | 继续说 杰森 爸爸怎么样? |
[45:42] | His issue is that I should distance myself from this man… | 他真正想说的是 我该跟这个人保持距离… |
[45:45] | …on the grounds of the stigma that he brings us. | …因为他会败坏我们的名声 |
[45:48] | I say refer this patient to a therapist… | 我说把这个病人介绍给… |
[45:51] | …that specializes in Mafia depression. | …专攻黑手党忧郁症的医生 |
[45:59] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好笑 |
[46:01] | No, of course not. | 当然不好笑 |
[46:04] | Jen has a real honest to goodness personal and professional dilemma. | 珍妮佛对私人和专业的困境上都非常坦诚 |
[46:12] | You know, on my mother’s side, we have a few dark sheep. | 你知道 我母亲那边有些害群之马 |
[46:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[46:20] | Lepke. | 李普基 |
[46:27] | Who’s Lepke? | 谁是李普基? |
[46:29] | Louis “Lepke” Buchalter. | 路易斯李普基布卡特 |
[46:31] | You know. Murder, Incorporated. | 你知道 谋杀集团 |
[46:37] | My mother’s uncle was Lepke’s wheelman. | 我母亲的叔叔给李普基开车 |
[46:40] | His driver. | 是他的司机 |
[46:46] | Those were some tough Jews. | 这些犹太人不好惹 |