时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:39] | Come on! Come on, dog! Come on! | 过来 过来 |
[01:41] | Come on! Come on. | 快来 快 |
[01:46] | Look at this! Look at this plastic! | 你看 是塑胶花 |
[01:49] | And there’s weeds! | 看看这些杂草 |
[01:51] | Well, it looks like Tobacco Road. | 简直就像乡下穷地方 |
[01:53] | -Nobody gets down here. -Anthony! | -没有人会到这里来 -安东尼 |
[01:56] | Those dogs are wild dogs. | 那些是野狗 |
[01:59] | Cemetery dogs. | 墓地的狗 |
[02:01] | They’ll take your hand off. | 会把你的手咬断 |
[02:03] | Come over here. Say a Hail Mary for your grandfather. | 过来 给你爷爷念一声万福马利亚 |
[02:07] | Lay off. He’s a kid. | 算了 他是个小孩 |
[02:09] | So he should neglect his elders? Just like his father. | 那就可以 像他爸爸一样目无尊长? |
[02:12] | Yeah, a real skimp. | 这小子也真混蛋 |
[02:14] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[02:16] | The mental patient. | 有精神病 |
[02:18] | Remember those trips to the shore? Me and Tony rode the waves? | 记得以前到海边玩吗? 我和东尼还一起冲浪 |
[02:22] | I taught him to bodysurf. | 我教他怎么徒手冲浪 |
[02:24] | My son was brought up right. | 我的儿子教养良好 |
[02:27] | He needs a psychiatrist for what? | 要精神科医生干什么? |
[02:29] | -To talk about his sex life? -Enough. | -讨论他的性生活? -够了 |
[02:32] | I hate it as much as you do. | 我跟你一样讨厌这种事 |
[02:35] | Those dogs could start foaming at the mouth. | 这些狗可能有狂犬病 |
[02:38] | How come you’re not supposed to breathe in the cemetery? | 在公墓为什么不能呼吸? |
[02:42] | -Who says? -It’s a joke. Say, “Why?” | -是谁说的? -这是笑话 拜托 说”为什么” |
[02:45] | You’ll make the dead people jealous. | 因为会让死人嫉妒 |
[02:51] | Okay, come pick it up! Pick it up. | 好啊 捡起来 |
[02:53] | Who’s got the ball?! | 快把球拿到 |
[02:56] | Oh, my God! Look out! | 我的天 梅朵 小心 |
[02:57] | Come around, come around! | 绕过来 |
[03:00] | Up, up, up! Cover them through! | 赶快过来 掩护她们 |
[03:03] | I can’t watch. | 我看不下去了 |
[03:06] | Way to go, Meadow! You’re a brick wall, baby! Brick wall! | 好啊 好极了 梅朵 你真是铜墙铁壁 宝贝 |
[03:10] | Good save! Come on, now. Come on! | 很好 加油 |
[03:13] | That was close. | 差点就踢进了 |
[03:15] | -Pretty good. -Look at you. At girls’ soccer, Tony. | -很好 -看看你自己 女子足球 东尼 |
[03:18] | What do you want? My son’s a couch potato. | 你要我怎么样? 我唯一的儿子只会看电视 |
[03:21] | -Red! Five! -Are you yellow-card happy? | -红色 五号 -出黄牌出得很高兴吗? |
[03:24] | Rough play, my ass! | 动作粗鲁 少来了 |
[03:29] | -Hi, honey. -Go get them, baby. | -亲爱的 -解决她们 宝贝 |
[03:31] | This fat kid is such a sneak with that elbow! | 那胖小鬼偷偷推人 |
[03:35] | Coach says next year, Chiara is gonna be one of his starts. | 教练说琪亚拉明年会成为明星球员 |
[03:38] | Let’s pull it out, for chrissake! | 猎鹰队 赶快摆脱纠缠 |
[03:40] | Heather Dante! A hundred bucks for a goal! | 海瑟丹提 踢进一球一百块 |
[03:44] | What’s with Ally today? She’s sleepwalking out there. | 艾莉今天怎么了? 好像在梦游 |
[03:49] | She eats at our house a lot. She’s got the energy. | 她一星期有三天在我们家吃饭 我知道她有力气 |
[03:52] | That tackle was our ball, asshole! | 那是我们阻截到的球 白痴 |
[03:54] | Zebra, I’m talking to you. | 斑马 我在跟你说话 |
[03:57] | Blow that again, I’ll stick it up your ass! | 你再吹一次哨子 我就让你吃不完兜着走 |
[04:00] | Get off the field now, or your team is gonna forfeit the game! | 离开球场 不然我就没收比赛 |
[04:05] | I’m going. You fucking son of a– | 走就走 |
[04:07] | Get off the field! | 快滚 |
[04:13] | Did a hell of a job. | 你真了不起 |
[04:17] | Falcons! Falcons, heads up! | 猎鹰队加油 |
[04:20] | Red, 42! 42! | 红 42 |
[04:23] | Push! Ally! | 猛攻 艾莉 |
[04:26] | Come on. | 加油 |
[04:30] | Come on, Al! | 加油 艾莉 |
[04:56] | Did I tell you? What did I tell you? | 我是怎么告诉你的? |
[04:58] | He’s a brilliant coach. A beautiful, brilliant genius. | 他是个很棒的教练 天生的伟大教练 |
[05:02] | You in love with him? | 你爱上他了? |
[05:03] | Yes. If he steers Chiara to a college scholarship, | 老实说没错 只要他能带琪亚拉拿到大学足球奖学金 |
[05:06] | I’ll blow the guy. | 我就在中场替他”吹喇叭” |
[05:08] | You will? | 真的吗? |
[05:11] | How’s chefing at Dimples? | 厨师工作怎么样? |
[05:14] | Try the salad bar. | 你得来试试沙拉吧 |
[05:15] | We got a chemical brightener. It keeps lettuce crisp. | 我们有特殊化学亮光剂 保持莴苣的清脆口感 |
[05:18] | -How nice. -Yeah, it’s beautiful. | -真好 -没错 好极了 |
[05:21] | The offer’s still there. You put some out on the street… | 我的提议照旧 若你想赚点钱就拿些钱出来… |
[05:24] | …at two points, we split the interest. Nice? | …两分利放出去 利息我们分 很好吧? |
[05:29] | I can’t do the math. I’m an artiste. | 我不懂算术 东尼 我是艺术家 |
[05:33] | Get out of here. | 滚吧 |
[05:36] | Good job, girls! | 大家表现得很好 |
[05:49] | -Absolutely. -And you do that so well, coach. | -当然了 -教练 你也很棒 |
[05:52] | -Thanks. -The psychology is important. | -谢谢 -心理部分非常重要 |
[05:54] | Did a hell of a job. | 你表现得真好 |
[05:56] | Welcome to Bada Bing. Everything’s on the house. | 欢迎来到巴达酒吧 全部由本店请客 |
[05:59] | Come meet somebody. | 白兰蒂 过来 我替你介绍个朋友 |
[06:01] | -He coached college. -Get out of here. | -这家伙带过大学球队 -真的假的 |
[06:03] | -Division 1-A. -No, that’s boonie state. | -1A组的喔 -穷乡僻壤 没啥好提的 |
[06:07] | Besides, it’s time to stop moving my wife and Deena like pawns… | 我不想再为了追求高薪… |
[06:11] | …when someone ups the ante. | …让我的妻女跟着我四处奔波 |
[06:13] | Anyway, how many chances does a man get to coach his own daughter? | 何况有多少人有机会带自己女儿的球队? |
[06:17] | -Money isn’t everything. -Here, here. | -钱毕竟不是最重要的 -来 |
[06:19] | The kids are important. | 孩子才是最重要的 |
[06:21] | Cheers. To the Falcons. Continued success. | 干杯 祝猎鹰队更上层楼 |
[06:29] | Brandy, why don’t you give the coach a deluxe tour of the VIP lounge. | 白兰蒂 你好好招待一下教练吧 |
[06:33] | -What? -Oh, guys. | -什么? -拜托 |
[06:36] | Jesus, we said a beer. | 不是说好请他喝啤酒就行了 |
[06:40] | No, I…. Thank you, but I don’t think so. | 不… 谢谢 但我想还是不要了 |
[06:44] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[06:47] | Okay, Brandy, go sit on a tuffet. | 好 白兰蒂 去坐板凳 |
[06:51] | Coach, it’s on the house. | 教练 这是我们招待的 |
[06:56] | -Why are you here? -Who’s he? | -你来这里干什么? -他是谁? |
[06:58] | My girl’s coach. You got something? | 我女儿的足球教练 有事要告诉我吗? |
[07:00] | Every car you see in the rear-view mirror is not a fed. | 你后视镜看到的车都不是调查局的 |
[07:03] | Mikey Palmice went and got a major Manhattan Pl. | 麦奇帕米斯找上了曼哈顿一家大侦探社 |
[07:06] | Mikey thinks someone here rats for the government. What else is new? | 麦奇帕米斯认为这里有人替政府做内奸 还有什么消息? |
[07:10] | What else? My colleague over at Organized Crime Task Force… | 还有什么? 我在组织犯罪小组的同僚… |
[07:14] | …gets chatty after caffeine drinks. | …喝了咖啡因饮料 大嘴巴 |
[07:19] | Names of people whose fiscal interests intersect with your own. | 这些人的财路和你有冲突 |
[07:24] | I’m still trying to find out if you’ve been named. | 我还在查你有没有上黑名单 |
[07:27] | But these people are keeping these indictments very, very internal. | 不过起诉案非常保密 |
[07:31] | They may have a folder with my name on it. | 就我所知 我就有一个档案 |
[07:34] | If I was smart, I wouldn’t be here. | 聪明的话 我就不会来这里了 |
[07:36] | I rest my case. | 那就算了 |
[07:37] | I’m up the street on a rape-homicide. | 现在我是来调查强暴杀人案的 |
[07:40] | What I need now is to see a liquor license, if you don’t mind. | 不介意的话 我要看你的卖酒执照 |
[07:44] | So anybody wonders why I was here or for the lie detector test…. | 有人奇怪我为什么来这里吗? 或是要测谎? |
[07:48] | Cha-cha, show him the liquor license. | 恰恰 拿执照给他看 |
[07:51] | Don’t touch the girls. | 不要碰那些女孩 |
[07:55] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[07:56] | Bada Bing. Arthur Bucco! | 巴达酒吧 亚瑟布科 |
[08:03] | Hello? | 喂? |
[08:04] | You gonna stay in that bar all day? | 你要在酒吧待一整天吗? |
[08:06] | -I’m shooting pool. -I’ll rack them up for you. | -我打一下撞球嘛 -我会帮你把球摆好 |
[08:10] | I thought we were supposed to paint the patio. | 我们不是说好要粉刷阳台? |
[08:13] | I bought primer and I’ve been scraping. | 底漆我调好了 该刮过的地方我也刮了 |
[08:15] | You have? | 是吗? |
[08:17] | I could really use your help. | 你回来帮个忙行吗? |
[08:19] | All right. I’ll be right home. | 好 亲爱的 我马上回家 |
[08:25] | This fucking guy lays down the law. | 这家伙真是模范老公 |
[08:27] | Fucking blistering. “I’ll be right home.” | 是啊 好痛苦 我马上回家 亲爱的 |
[08:30] | I gotta get home too. Shelley’ll be looking for me. | 我也要回家了 雪莉要找我了 |
[08:33] | It’s quite the lifestyle you got here. | 不过这种生活很不错 |
[08:36] | -See ya later, coach. -Okay. | -回头见 教练 -好 |
[08:37] | Different strokes. | 青菜萝卜各有所好 |
[08:42] | Melvoin, Perlov, Schneider and Archide. | 梅氏法律事务所 |
[08:46] | -What’s going on with the indictments? -Put it right down there. | -调查局在干什么? -放在那里就好了 |
[08:53] | The book is off on the 14th ward. | 书在第十四区 |
[08:55] | I don’t want to minimize your position. Two prior convictions. | 我不想藐视你的地位 克拉多 两次前科 |
[08:59] | You’re in jeopardy of sentence under the habitual offenders statute. | 会害你以惯犯法令被判刑 |
[09:03] | I’m paying you to hear shit that’s eating my insides? | 我一小时付你四百块 是听你说早就让我头大的事? |
[09:07] | Peppers and eggs? | 谁叫了胡椒蛋三明治? |
[09:08] | Peppers and eggs? That’s what I should’ve had. | 胡椒蛋? 我应该吃这个 |
[09:16] | “I’d be happy to surrender Mr. Soprano. | “我很乐意把索波诺先生供出去?” |
[09:19] | You can be assured of my full cooperation.” | “我一定会完全合作?” |
[09:22] | You’d rather they kicked in your front door at night? | 你宁愿有人半夜闯到你家? |
[09:25] | It’s a target letter, Corrado. | 这是一封攻击信 克拉多 |
[09:27] | I got nowhere, so I asked them what your status was. | 我查不出所以然 就直接问你的罪名是什么 |
[09:32] | Just testing. So what’d they say? | 只是测试看看 他们怎么说? |
[09:35] | They’d let me know. | 时候到了会告诉我 |
[09:37] | I may just start paying taxes. | 那我先拒绝缴税吧 |
[09:39] | God, it’s a fucking burn. | 我受够了无所事事的日子 |
[09:41] | I’m sick and tired of sitting around. I’m gonna get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[09:45] | With your lady friend? | 带女朋友到波卡去? |
[09:46] | What do you know about her? | 你又知道她是谁了? |
[09:48] | Works for the Joint Fitters Union, right? | 不是有人说她在联合装配工工会做事? |
[09:51] | Runs their labor management fund outside the feds’ oversight. | 管理他们的劳力管理基金 调查局监视不到 |
[09:57] | If you can’t get your friends jobs, why attain success? | 如果不能帮朋友找工作 成功的目的是什么? |
[10:01] | The wheels of justice turn slowly. | 司法体制运转缓慢 |
[10:03] | Take her to Florida. Develop a tan. | 带她去佛罗里达 把皮肤晒黑 |
[10:06] | Where’s the crapper key? | 合伙人厕所的钥匙呢? |
[10:09] | Top right-hand drawer. | 右边最上面的抽屉 |
[10:11] | Junior, we’re working out of a fucking lawyer’s office, is that right? | 小索 我们请律师处理这件事对吗? |
[10:16] | Look, I didn’t want to say anything, but this government case… | 不是我要说什么 不过这回政府找上我们… |
[10:20] | …if there’s a leak, it’s in Tony’s boat. | …如果有人泄密 一定是东尼的人 |
[10:25] | If my nephew’s in bed with the Justice Department, just say it. | 你要说我侄子和司法部私通就直说 |
[10:28] | Don’t stammer like a spastic. | 不要吞吞吐吐的 |
[10:31] | There’s something fucking wrong with that guy. I feel it in my gut. | 那家伙不对劲 这是我的直觉 |
[10:35] | I’m worried about you, skipper. | 我担心你 |
[10:37] | I’m sorry, Mikey. You’re a good boy. | 对不起 麦奇 你是个好孩子 |
[10:41] | Fuck this. I’m going to Boca. | 别管了 我要到波卡去 |
[10:45] | Deena, when you guys showed up last year… | 迪娜 你们去年来佛本第的时候… |
[10:48] | …I thought, “Soccer, give me a break.” | …我还想”足球 饶了我吧” |
[10:50] | But your dad makes it seem like this, I don’t know, metaphor. | 但…你爸说得好像…不知道 像一个比喻 |
[10:54] | -Yeah. -Dad’s pretty cool. | -没错 对 -老爸很厉害 |
[10:56] | Where’s Al? She was supposed to loan me a cig. | 艾莉在哪里? 她要借我一根香烟 |
[10:59] | I’ll come with. | 我跟你去 |
[11:02] | Al? | 艾莉 |
[11:04] | Ally! | 艾莉 |
[11:08] | If you’re smoking, you owe me $5! | 如果你在抽烟 就欠我五块钱 |
[11:22] | Ally, what are you doing? | 艾莉 你在干什么? |
[11:24] | Ally! Oh, my God! | 艾莉 我的天 |
[11:30] | Her parents split up. | 她爸妈分手了 |
[11:32] | So she’s always at our house. | 所以她整天待在我们家 |
[11:34] | -But she was born with a silver spoon. -Teenagers are under a lot of stress. | -但这孩子含着银汤匙出生 -青少女有很多压力 |
[11:38] | I know this kid. She’s great. | 我了解这孩子 她很行 |
[11:41] | Was it a genuine suicide attempt? Or was it a suicidal gesture? | 她是真的想自杀吗? 还是做做样子 |
[11:46] | “Small cutting” is the clinical term. | 临床的说法是”小伤口” |
[11:49] | Is “large cutting” O.J. in missing sweats? | 什么叫大伤口? 像辛普森那样干 |
[11:51] | It’s a cry for help. | 这表示她在求助 |
[11:56] | Her mother says she tried this before. | 她母亲说以前也发生过 |
[12:00] | A couple times. | 她自杀过几次 |
[12:04] | What else is going on? | 你还碰到什么事? |
[12:06] | Life is putting the Prozac to the test. | 看看百忧解能不能解决问题 |
[12:08] | It’s all that business in the news? | 就是这件事整天上新闻? |
[12:11] | Let’s talk about my daughter. | 我宁可谈我的女儿 |
[12:14] | Principal says girls in sports do better. | 校长说女孩子运动会比较好 |
[12:16] | They don’t take drugs or get knocked up. | 那就不会吸毒也不会怀孕 |
[12:19] | But now this shit. | 现在却闹自杀 |
[12:21] | If my daughter ever tried to kill herself…. | 要是我女儿想自杀… |
[12:28] | Oh, God! | 老天 |
[12:40] | Last week, I called you a whore. | 上星期我骂你是婊子 |
[12:42] | I might’ve been… | 我可能有点… |
[12:45] | …overstating the case a little bit. | …太夸张了 |
[12:55] | Mr. Soprano. | 索波诺先生 |
[12:56] | Miss Sanfillipo. | 山菲利普小姐 |
[12:57] | A check for you to sign. | 我有支票要你签名 |
[13:00] | Twenty grand? | 两万块 |
[13:02] | For research and development into furthering the art and science… | 作为研发费用 研究金属和陶瓷装配… |
[13:06] | …of metal joint fittings. | …的艺术和科学 |
[13:08] | Where does our research and development take us this time? | 这回要到哪里进行研发? |
[13:12] | Well, I was thinking Boca Raton. | 我在考虑波卡雷顿 |
[13:14] | My, my! You read my mind. | 你是我肚里的蛔虫 |
[13:16] | I’m all packed. | 我已经收拾好了 |
[13:18] | I gotta talk to my cousin. | 宝贝 我要跟我的亲戚说 |
[13:21] | -Mr. Soprano? -What? | -索波诺先生? -什么事? |
[13:23] | I was waiting to talk to Jerry about how I could use some room… | 我在等着找杰瑞谈… |
[13:27] | …on this mall job I got in North Bergen. | …说我在北柏根商场的工作 需要一些空间 |
[13:29] | Then I saw you here. And I thought, what the hell… | 结果就碰到你了 我想管它的… |
[13:33] | …I may as well ask the man himself. | …干脆跟正主儿谈谈 |
[13:36] | Let’s you and I meet. I can pass my recommends on to my cousin. | 我们聊聊 我可以跟我亲戚提出建议 |
[13:43] | Mama Livia, how are you? | 莉薇亚妈妈 你好吗? |
[13:45] | -Do you remember me? Larry Boy Barese. -I know who you are. | -记得我吗? 赖瑞巴瑞西 -我知道你是谁 |
[13:50] | You lit an apartment house on fire… | 你放火烧公寓… |
[13:54] | …and scared your mother half to death. | …把你老妈吓得半死 |
[13:57] | Mama’s moving in here on the 15th. | 我妈十五号要搬到这里来了 |
[14:00] | Yeah? Ooh, I like your shoes. | 是吗? 你的鞋子真好看 |
[14:02] | Mama hasn’t been well. Last week she threw a jar of artichokes at me. | 我妈心里一直不舒服 上星期还朝我丢一罐朝鲜蓟 |
[14:06] | She better not throw any artichokes at me. | 她最好别朝我丢朝鲜蓟 |
[14:09] | How are you doing? Remember Larry? | 妈 你好吗? 记得赖瑞吗? |
[14:12] | Water under the bridge. | 大桥下的恶水 |
[14:14] | We’re gonna take a walk. | 我们要去走走 马上回来 |
[14:17] | You should get some shoes like his. | 你应该买他这种鞋子 |
[14:20] | You’ve always been a fucking genius. But this last move is the best. | 你向来是个天才 不过这最后一招才是最厉害的 |
[14:25] | The feds’ll never surveil an old folks’ home. | 调查局绝对不会监视养老院 |
[14:27] | That’s why I got truckloads of bootleg Polident coming in. | 所以才弄来六卡车 假牙乳膏私货 |
[14:31] | -There he is. -How you doing? | -他来了 -你好吗? |
[14:33] | Did you get your mother settled in yet? | 把你老妈安排到套房没有? |
[14:36] | They’re not sure they can accept her. They want to see my finances again. | 他们不确定能不能收她 还要再看我的财务报表 |
[14:40] | So this office supply chain from Virginia. What’s the deal on them? | 这家办公室用品连锁店是维吉尼亚州来的 他们怎么样? |
[14:44] | I spoke to them. I think they’ll listen to reason on minority hiring. | 我跟他们谈过了 我想在雇用弱势族群方面他们会讲道理 |
[14:50] | -Been to any games? -What do they got? | -最近有没有看球赛? -有什么消息? |
[15:03] | What the fuck? | 开什么玩笑? |
[15:11] | Knees high, Colgiavani! | 膝盖抬高 柯吉瓦尼 |
[15:13] | Eyes ahead! Energy, girls, energy! | 眼睛向前看 大家打起精神来 |
[15:16] | I know we’re all upset, but we still have a season left. | 我知道大家心情不好 不过还有一个球季要进行 |
[15:20] | -Come on, let’s go! -Hey, coach. | -加油 -教练 |
[15:23] | Fellas, sorry, but practice is closed today. | 各位 对不起 今天练习不开放参观 |
[15:26] | I’m trying to keep the team focused. | 我要让球队专心练习 |
[15:28] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[15:30] | You’re leaving us? After two fucking years? | 你要离开我们? 你已经教了两年了 |
[15:34] | I told that reporter to wait before he put that in the paper. | 我叫记者等分区比赛结束再登 |
[15:38] | Coach, look at my little girl out there. | 教练 你看看我女儿 |
[15:41] | You’re breaking her heart! | 你会让她伤心欲绝 |
[15:43] | Believe me, Art. I am hugely conflicted. | 相信我 亚瑟 我心里也很矛盾 |
[15:47] | But Rhode Island doubled my salary! | 但罗德岛给我双倍薪水 |
[15:50] | They’re giving my daughter a full ride! What could I do? | 还负责接送我女儿 我能怎么办? |
[15:54] | They made an offer I couldn’t refuse. | 我没办法拒绝他们的条件 |
[15:56] | -You haven’t heard ours. -Come on. | -你还没听到我们的条件 -好了 席尔 |
[15:58] | Look, I got a family too. | 听我说 老弟 我也有家人 |
[16:01] | I have a daughter who loves playing soccer. | 我女儿非常喜欢踢足球 |
[16:03] | He’s kidding about the offer. | 他说的条件是开玩笑的 |
[16:07] | Hey, nobody blew a whistle! | 嘿 我可没吹哨子 |
[16:09] | Let’s not get lazy out here! Come on! | 不要偷懒 赶快练习 |
[16:13] | Go fuck yourself. | 你他妈的少废话 |
[16:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[16:16] | -Want me to tell your dad? -It’s my field. | -梅朵 要我告诉你爸爸吗? -这是我的球场 |
[16:21] | Give me 10 laps around the goals. | 你给我绕球门跑十圈 |
[16:24] | -Whatever. -Make that 20. | -随便你 -那就二十圈 |
[16:26] | Anybody else want to mouth off? | 还有谁想顶嘴? |
[16:31] | Good! Come on! Let’s circle up for keep-away. | 很好 快围一个圆圈练习闪避 |
[16:34] | Let’s go! Over here. | 快点 过来 |
[16:35] | Get in a big circle! Go! Move it! | 围一个大圆圈 赶快动作 |
[16:39] | I need some people out here. Come on! Let’s go! | 几个人到这里来 快点开始 |
[16:55] | Give me your glass. | 把酒杯给我 |
[17:00] | Who’d think we could be this contented? | 谁料得到我们会这么满足? |
[17:03] | I did. As soon as I saw you, I knew. | 我早料到了 我第一次见到你就知道 |
[17:06] | You’re a sweetheart. | 你好可爱 |
[17:09] | If only they knew the other side of you. | 可惜他们不知道你的另一面 |
[17:13] | They’d eat me for breakfast. | 他们会把我生吞活剥 |
[17:16] | I been looking at real estate. Some nice houses on the market. | 我一直在房地产市场上找几栋好房子 |
[17:20] | Maybe you’d like something bigger? | 也许你喜欢大一点的? |
[17:22] | No, Corrado. This is our place. | 不 克拉多 这是我们的地方 |
[17:26] | You know how long we been coming here? | 知道我们来这里多久了吗? |
[17:29] | Sixteen years. And every one of them good. | 十六年 每一年都很棒 |
[17:33] | How’s junior, Junior? | 你的小弟弟怎么样? |
[17:39] | He’s catching some shuteye. | 他睡着了 |
[17:41] | You’re such a powerhouse. | 你真是精力充沛 |
[17:44] | When you kiss me down there… | 你吻我下面的时候… |
[17:47] | …you’re like a great artist. | …就像个伟大的艺术家 |
[17:51] | You got a real instinct for it. | 你真是有天分 |
[17:55] | Pass me the red peppers. | 拿红椒给我 |
[18:08] | You know the thrill you give? | 知道你让我多兴奋吗? |
[18:13] | Keep it to yourself, okay? | 你自己知道就好了 好吗? |
[18:15] | Yeah. All to myself. | 好 只有我知道 |
[18:27] | -Corrado? -Yeah? | -克拉多? -怎么了? |
[18:30] | Why the big secret? | 干嘛这么神秘兮兮的? |
[18:32] | About what? | 什么神秘兮兮的? |
[18:34] | Oral sex. | 口交 |
[18:36] | What’s so terrible about pleasing a woman? | 取悦女人又不是坏事 |
[18:42] | You always have to talk about it. | 你每件事不说就受不了 |
[18:44] | Well, I want to know why! | 我想知道为什么 |
[18:47] | It’s complicated. | 原因很复杂 |
[18:48] | Yeah. But why? | 是 可是为什么呢? |
[18:52] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:54] | They think if you suck pussy, you’ll suck anything. | 因为人家觉得做这种事的人什么都会做 |
[18:57] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑 |
[18:58] | It’s a sign of weakness. And possibly a sign that you’re a finocchio. | 这代表懦弱 也可能代表你是兔子 |
[19:04] | A fag? | 是玻璃? |
[19:06] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[19:10] | How would the two even translate? | 这两件事怎么会扯在一起? |
[19:14] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么办? |
[19:17] | I don’t make the rules. | 规矩又不是我订的 |
[19:21] | It’s no big lifestyle choice. | 又不是什么了不起的事 |
[19:23] | My aunts Quintima and Jemma, they got money out earning on the street. | 我阿姨昆提娜和希提米亚 她们的钱都是放高利贷赚来的 |
[19:28] | It’s like being a banker. You help people. | 就像当银行家 你是在帮助别人 |
[19:34] | Chiara cried when she heard the coach was leaving. | 琪亚拉听说教练要走 哭得好伤心 |
[19:37] | You don’t want to talk. Fine. | 你不想谈就算了 不 |
[19:39] | I gotta pick up Carmela anyway. | 反正我要去接卡蜜拉 |
[19:42] | Let me ask you a question: Why does your wife hate me? | 我问你一个问题 你老婆为什么讨厌我? |
[19:45] | Charmaine doesn’t hate you. | 夏曼才不讨厌你 |
[19:51] | You lie like I play a horn. | 你撒谎和我吹法国号一样烂 |
[19:53] | What? | 怎么了? |
[19:57] | Look at this facchino. Wearing a cap in a nice restaurant. | 看看那边那个白痴 在这种高级餐厅戴棒球帽 |
[20:04] | I hated that most when I had my restaurant. It’s values today. | 我开餐厅时最讨厌这种事 这是现在的价值观 |
[20:08] | Standards are crumbling. | 道德规范在瓦解 |
[20:13] | Would it kill this coach to stay until my kid graduates? | 把我女儿教毕业教练会死吗? |
[20:17] | Then let him stay four years for Chiara. | 那就让他为琪亚拉留四年 |
[20:24] | That burns my ass. | 我真受不了 |
[20:28] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[20:35] | Take your hat off. | 把帽子摘下来 |
[20:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[20:38] | They don’t sell hot dogs. They took the bleachers out. | 这里不卖热狗 这里两年前就没有廉价座位了 |
[20:42] | I’ll wear it where I want. | 帽子是我的 我高兴在哪里戴都行 |
[21:01] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[21:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:15] | Look at him. | 你看他 |
[21:17] | Douche bag. Good for you! | 混蛋一个 很好 |
[21:21] | Send them a bottle of Montepulciano. | 送他们一瓶餐酒 |
[21:24] | Get the license plate of these two guys sitting behind Artie. | 把亚瑟后面那两个人的车牌弄来 |
[21:28] | They look like cops. | 他们看样子是警察 |
[21:46] | Well, look who’s here! Hi! | 看谁来了? |
[21:51] | -Tony, look who’s here. -Alphonse, how you doing? | -东尼 看谁来了 -艾莉 你好吗? |
[21:55] | -Good. -You feeling better? | -很好 -好一点没有? |
[21:56] | Yeah. | 好多了 |
[22:01] | Gonna miss that left foot of yours. | 球队以后少了你的左脚 东尼 |
[22:03] | No. It’s okay, Mr. Soprano. | 不 不要紧 索波诺先生 |
[22:06] | -I’m gonna play. -No shit? | -我会继续踢球 -他妈 |
[22:07] | Pardon my French there. | 对不起 我说脏话 |
[22:09] | Are you sure, Ally? | 你说真的 艾莉? |
[22:11] | I had a long talk with Coach Hauser and…. | 我跟豪森教练谈了很久…. |
[22:17] | I’m gonna play. That’s all. | 我继续踢球 就这样 |
[22:20] | I told her she didn’t have to. | 我说过她不必这样 |
[22:21] | She just said she wanted to. | 她说是自己想踢的 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:26] | -Coach pressure you? -No, Mrs. Soprano. | -教练有逼你吗? -没有 索波诺太太 |
[22:29] | He would never do that. | 他根本不用这么做 |
[22:31] | Pressure her? He doesn’t finish what he started. | 他怎么逼她? 他根本没打算留下来带完这个球队 |
[22:34] | -Dad! -What? | -爸 -怎么? |
[22:37] | It’s what we all wanted. | 这是我们大家都希望的结果 |
[22:42] | Okay. Right? | 好吧 这没错吧? |
[22:44] | As long as everything’s…. | 只要一切都…. |
[22:45] | We’re trying to watch this, okay? | 我们想看电视 好吗? |
[22:49] | Kick ass, girls, right? | 好好表现 好吗? |
[22:52] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:15] | Listen, Roberta, what I said earlier? | 听我说 芭比 我先前说的话 |
[23:19] | I’m serious, you discuss that with anyone, we’re gonna go 10 rounds. | 我是认真的 如果你跟别人说 一定会传扬出去 |
[23:24] | We just skimmed 20,000 off the development fund… | 我们刚花掉你两万块研发基金… |
[23:27] | …and you’re worried about a little lecca fica? | …你还担心这一点小事? |
[23:29] | -Will you keep it down? -All right. | -小声一点 好吗? -好 |
[23:32] | I’ll tell everyone you’re a good kisser. I just won’t say where. | 我会告诉所有人你是接吻高手 只是不说吻哪里 |
[23:37] | That’s my reputation you’re playing with. | 你这是拿我的名誉开玩笑 |
[23:40] | Honey, my lips are sealed. | 亲爱的 我的嘴巴封住了 |
[23:44] | Not too sealed, right? | 还没有封死吧? |
[23:48] | Visual on Corrado Soprano and female travel companion… | 看到克拉多索波诺和女性游伴… |
[23:53] | …2200 hours, Boca Lounge. | …晚上十点 波卡舞厅 |
[24:10] | How’s my boy today? | 儿子 你今天好不好? |
[24:13] | Go, go, go! | 来 |
[24:17] | I’m looking for a Coach Hauser. | 我找豪森教练 |
[24:19] | That’s me. Petey! Come here! | 我就是 彼得 过来 |
[24:23] | Something from your friends at the Bada Bing. | 这是巴达酒吧的朋友送的小礼物 |
[24:27] | Brand-new, surround sound, HDTV compatible. | 全新 环场音效 和高解像度电视相容 |
[24:31] | -Tell them thanks, but– -This is getting heavy. | -跟他们说谢谢 可是… -这玩意儿很重的 |
[24:34] | If this is about Rhode Island, tell them I already signed. | 如果是为罗德岛的教职 请转告你朋友事情已经定了 |
[24:38] | I don’t know what it’s about. But the TV stays here. Put it down. | 我不知道怎么回事 但电视要留下来 放下 |
[24:43] | No! I mean it! | 不行 我是说真的 |
[24:45] | Pick it up! Get it off my property! | 抬起来 不要放在我院子里 |
[24:48] | Look, pal, I don’t think you quite understand. | 听我说 老弟 我看你没搞清楚 |
[24:51] | I understand, only too well. | 我就是太清楚了 |
[24:53] | Tell your friends I know all about them. | 跟你朋友说 我知道他们的底细 |
[24:56] | If you did, you’d do what they want. | 如果知道就该照他们的意思办 |
[24:58] | Is that a threat? | 这是威胁吗? |
[25:00] | How things change. Let me tell you, Guido– | 这是此一时也彼一时也 我告诉你 贵多 |
[25:03] | I’m Clarence. | 我叫克莱伦斯 |
[25:04] | I have friends in law enforcement, and they’d call this extortion. | 我在警界有朋友 他们会说这是勒索 |
[25:10] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:14] | You tell those assholes Don Hauser will not be intimidated! | 你跟那些白痴说 唐诺豪森不受恐吓 |
[25:19] | I will not be threatened or bribed! | 我不受威胁或贿赂 |
[25:22] | I go where I want to when I want to! | 我高兴什么时候去哪里就去哪里 |
[25:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:32] | All day, every day, 85 and not one drop of rain. | 一连八十五天一滴雨都没下过 |
[25:36] | And those nights. | 晚上就更精彩了 |
[25:37] | Bobbi, you are so lucky with this guy. You have no idea. | 芭比 你不知道 自己找到这个男人有多幸运 |
[25:41] | He’s a sweetheart underneath it all. | 表面下的他可爱极了 |
[25:44] | I wish I could get Lou to be like him. | 我希望让卢也能像他一样 |
[25:47] | More sensitive, if you know what I mean. | 更敏感一点 你知道我的意思 |
[25:49] | That coral looks good. | 珊瑚色很漂亮 |
[25:51] | I don’t understand why I always have to ask him for oral sex. | 我不懂为什么每次都得求他替我口交 |
[25:56] | Not like you and your Corrado. | 不像你和你的克拉多 |
[25:59] | Bebe, listen, I know we always used to yak about our sex lives. | 比比 听我说 我知道我们老爱八卦自己的性生活 |
[26:03] | I think it would be better if we didn’t anymore. | 我想以后最好还是不要了 |
[26:08] | -Okay. -I mean it. | -好 -我是说真的 |
[26:09] | Sure! | 当然 |
[26:11] | Just, you’re lucky, that’s all. | 只不过你很幸运 |
[26:19] | So, Ma, you coming to the game? | 妈要来看大比赛吗? |
[26:21] | Game? What game? | 比赛? 什么比赛? |
[26:23] | Meadow’s team is going to the sectionals. | 梅朵的足球队要参加分区比赛 |
[26:26] | Nobody tells me anything. | 都没有人告诉我 |
[26:28] | Did everybody hear me just tell her? | 大家刚才有听到我跟我妈说球赛的事吗? |
[26:31] | Can anybody think of anything else to talk about? | 大家不要老是谈足球好不好? |
[26:35] | All right. Uncle Jun, how was Boca? | 好 伯伯 波卡怎么样? |
[26:39] | Wonderful. I don’t go down enough. | 很棒 我应该常常下去 |
[26:41] | That’s not what I heard. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[26:44] | About what? | 听说什么? |
[26:49] | I don’t know what I’m talking about. | 没什么 对不起 我不知所云 |
[26:51] | Last time, Aunt Bobbi bought me a piranha. | 上次芭比阿姨买了一只活食人鱼给我 |
[26:54] | A piranha? Come on! | 你相信那是食人鱼? 拜托 |
[26:55] | That woman is not your aunt. | 那女人不是你阿姨 |
[26:58] | Livia, I warned you. Bobbi is a sweet, sweet girl. | 莉薇亚 我警告你 芭比是个很好的女人 |
[27:04] | What’s the matter? | 你是怎么搞的? |
[27:05] | What did I say? | 我说错了什么? |
[27:08] | This wife of yours, she’s got the giggles. | 你太太…老是咯咯笑 |
[27:11] | -Can I be excused? -We just sat down! | -我可以离开吗? -我们才刚坐下 |
[27:14] | -How can you play if you don’t eat? -You need protein. | -你不吃饭 明天怎么比赛? -你需要蛋白质 |
[27:17] | -No, I don’t, because I quit. -You quit? | -不必 因为我退出了 -退出? |
[27:21] | With Ally back, you can go to the states. | 莉回来 你们可以打进全国比赛 |
[27:23] | She slits her wrists, and you think of a game? | 那女孩刚割腕 你只想着比赛? |
[27:26] | It wasn’t like Cobain. It was just a little suicidal gesture. | 她又不是举枪自尽 只是做做样子而已 |
[27:31] | -Come back here! -You’re not excused! | -回来 -你还不能离开 |
[27:34] | Let her go. Go ahead, honey! | 让她去吧 去吧 亲爱的 |
[27:36] | -Ma! -Why don’t you butt out? | 妈 你少管好不好 |
[27:38] | You only act nice when you want to score points. | 你只有想吵赢架的时候才像个祖母 |
[27:43] | I will not eat in this house. | 我不在这里吃饭了 |
[27:47] | Junior, take me home. | 小索 送我回去 |
[27:49] | -I’m not finished. -She’ll come back. | -我还没吃完 -别管她 伯伯 她会回来的 |
[27:56] | The Stukas and Messerschmitts, they have command of the skies. | 史都克和麦瑟史密兹 天空的霸主 |
[28:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:10] | I’m glad Meadow quit. | 我很高兴梅朵退出了 |
[28:12] | That coach pushes them to the brink. It’s unhealthy. | 教练把她们逼得太紧了 这是不健康的 |
[28:16] | What do we mean when we say commitment? | 你知道什么叫做承诺吧? |
[28:19] | He thinks he can just walk away. | 那个白痴以为可以一走了之? |
[28:21] | Watch it, cowboy, don’t start. | 小心 牛仔 不要罗嗦了 |
[28:26] | -What’s with you and Uncle Jun? -Don’t bother that coach. | -你跟伯伯今晚在干嘛? -你最好不要招惹那个教练 |
[28:29] | -Come on. Tell me about Uncle Jun. -No, stop it! | -告诉我伯伯的事 -不行 住手 |
[28:33] | I can’t! | 我不能说 |
[28:34] | -Yes, you can. -All right. Okay. | -你可以说 -好吧 |
[28:39] | Gabby Dante’s cousin and Bobbi go to the same nail parlor. | 盖比瑞拉丹提的表妹和芭比在同一家美容院修指甲 |
[28:46] | And your uncle…. No, I shouldn’t say. I shouldn’t! | 然后…你伯伯…不 我不该说的 |
[28:50] | -Come on. -Okay, okay, okay. | -好了 卡蜜拉 说嘛 -好啦 |
[28:56] | Well, let’s just say… | 这么说吧 |
[28:59] | …your uncle has acquired a taste for her. | 你伯伯喜欢品尝她 |
[29:04] | Uncle Jun gives head? | 伯伯喜欢那一套? |
[29:06] | World-class. | 技术一流 |
[29:08] | -He whistles to the wheat field? -Don’t be disgusting. | -老家伙对麦田吹口哨 -别说得这么恶心 |
[29:11] | -He’s a bushman of the Kalahari! -That’s why I don’t tell you. | -他是喀拉哈里沙漠的布希曼人 -所以我什么都不告诉你 |
[29:15] | You don’t know when to stop! | 因为你口没遮拦 |
[29:17] | My God, if this ever gets out…. | 老天 如果这件事传出去 |
[29:19] | Yeah, like you don’t do it. Or any of your friends. | 是啊 好像你不做这种事一样 好像你朋友也没有 |
[29:23] | Bunch of hypocrites. | 一票伪君子 |
[29:25] | What goes on in this bedroom stays here, and you know that. | 你不能把我们床第之间的事说出去 |
[29:29] | Once a year? I can resist the urge to gossip. | 一年一次? 我好想八卦给人家听啊 |
[29:45] | Arthur? You’re home? | 亚瑟 你回家了? |
[29:48] | The grease in that Frialator. | 油炸锅里的油 |
[29:50] | I’m gonna smell like a cheap French fry forever. | 会让我一辈子闻起来像根廉价炸薯条 |
[29:53] | So this is why we scrimp and save to send our kids to that school? | 这就是我们省吃俭用送孩子上学的目的? |
[29:58] | So our name is dragged through the mud? | 好让你把我们的名声弄臭 |
[30:01] | What? | 什么? |
[30:02] | Shelly Hauser called me this afternoon. | 雪莉豪森下午打电话给我 |
[30:05] | Your friend sent some Y.O.’s down there with a stolen TV set… | 你朋友下午找了些混混送去一台偷来的电视机… |
[30:09] | …to try and bribe the coach. | …想贿赂教练 |
[30:11] | From your friends at Bada Bing! | 你巴达酒吧的朋友送的 |
[30:13] | As if a TV set is gonna get somewhere with a man like Coach Hauser. | 送豪森教练这种人一台电视有什么了不起? |
[30:19] | A TV set? | 一台电视? |
[30:20] | Do you honestly believe that they’re gonna stop there? | 你真以为他们会就此罢手? |
[30:25] | They tried bribing this man. | 他们想贿赂这个人 |
[30:28] | What’s next? | 接下来会怎么样? |
[30:30] | Always with the extreme scenarios. | 你老是这么夸张 |
[30:31] | No, come on. Tell me, what’s next? | 不 得了 亚瑟 告诉我接下来会怎样 |
[30:34] | You grew up here. | 你是在这里长大的 |
[30:36] | Don’t pretend like you don’t know what Tony Soprano is capable of. | 不要假装你不知道东尼索波诺的能耐 |
[30:43] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[30:44] | I found your dog. | 我找到你的狗了 |
[30:53] | What? | 什么? |
[30:54] | No, you’re mistaken. My dog is upstairs. | 不 你搞错了 我的狗在楼上 |
[30:57] | Golden Retriever, blue nylon collar? | 戴蓝色尼龙项圈的黄金猎犬? |
[31:00] | Honey, who is it? | 亲爱的 谁来了? |
[31:02] | Evening, ma’am. | 晚安 太太 |
[31:05] | He has our dog. | 他找到我们的狗 |
[31:08] | Where is Petey? | 彼得在哪里? |
[31:09] | -He was locked in. -Come get him. | -我还以为锁在家里的 -对 过来领吧 |
[31:11] | I wouldn’t want Petey to get hit by a car. | 我可不想看彼得被车撞 |
[31:31] | Petey, Petey! | 彼得 |
[31:34] | You okay? Come here. | 你没事吧 彼得? 过来 |
[31:35] | What, no reward? | 怎么? 没有奖金? |
[31:38] | Just kidding. I’m an animal lover. | 开玩笑的 我最爱狗了 |
[31:43] | You okay, boy? | 你没事吧 儿子? |
[31:45] | Med, cheer up about the coach… | 梅朵 你不用为教练的事难过了… |
[31:48] | …because I feel he’ll reconsider the big move. | …我感觉他会重新考虑去留 |
[31:52] | Did you do something? | 你做了什么吗? |
[31:54] | What could I do? | 我能做什么? |
[31:56] | He’s gonna stick around and finish what he started with the girls. | 重要的是他会留下来 把球队带到毕业 |
[32:01] | That’s it. | 如此而已 |
[32:04] | Well, did I tell you? | 我不是跟你说了吗? |
[32:11] | Develop some appreciation, because everyone helps you… | 你要学会感激 因为身边的人都想帮助你… |
[32:15] | …and all you do is bitch and moan! | …而你只会耍脾气抱怨 |
[32:18] | This coach abandons his team, and your friends get all worked up. | 教练想放弃球队 你的队友都很努力 |
[32:22] | So I try to do something. | 所以我想尽点力 |
[32:23] | Is that why you think we’re upset? | 你以为我们是为这个难过? |
[32:26] | Because a coach who most of us can’t even stand is leaving? | 为一个多数人都受不了的教练 要离开而难过? |
[32:30] | You don’t have to love him to be successful. | 不喜欢教练也可以成功 |
[32:33] | “Catfish” Hunter hated Billy Martin. | 鲶鱼猎人队还讨厌比利马丁呢 |
[32:35] | Bill Parcells’ guys can’t stand him, till they start to win. | 比尔马歇尔 他的队员都受不了他 一直到他们开始赢球 |
[32:39] | Coach Hauser had sex with Ally. | 豪森教练和艾莉上床 |
[32:43] | What? | 什么? |
[32:44] | That’s why she cut herself. That’s why I’ve been living at her house. | 就是这样她才割腕 所以我老是到她家陪她 |
[32:50] | All right, hold on a minute. | 好 等一下 |
[32:52] | Maybe…. | 也许… |
[32:56] | With Ally? | 跟艾莉? |
[32:59] | Meadow, this is horrible. | 梅朵 这太可怕了 |
[33:01] | This is also a serious accusation. What exactly did Ally say? | 这也是非常严重的指控 艾莉到底说了什么? |
[33:05] | That they had sex, more than once… | 他们上床不只一次… |
[33:08] | …that she’s not a virgin anymore! | …她已经不是处女了 |
[33:13] | All right. | 好 |
[33:15] | Ally’s a very pretty girl. | 艾莉长得很漂亮 |
[33:18] | Maybe there was…. | 也许有些… |
[33:19] | Maybe there was confusion. Maybe she wanted to… | 也许有些混淆产生 也许她想… |
[33:22] | …look like she was sophisticated in your eyes. | …在你们面前显得很老练 |
[33:27] | -What? -Tony, what if this had been Meadow? | -怎么了? -东尼 万一是梅朵怎么办? |
[33:31] | What kind of confusion? | 什么样的混淆? |
[33:33] | At her age? The coach shouldn’t have been in any position… | 这种年纪的女孩 教练根本… |
[33:37] | …where there’s even a remote possibility of confusion! | …不应该让这种混淆发生 |
[33:41] | I’m losing my mind here. | 我发神经了 |
[33:43] | Go downstairs so me and Meadow can talk. | 到楼下去 拜托 让我跟梅朵谈谈 |
[33:46] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 我不敢相信 |
[33:50] | God, now what did I do? | 老天! 我做了什么? |
[33:53] | I only told so he wouldn’t make Coach Hauser stay. | 我这么说只是想让他不再逼教练留下来 |
[33:56] | Meadow, this is a horrible, horrible thing. | 这件事情非常可怕 |
[34:00] | She’s in love with him. But he won’t leave his wife. | 艾莉爱上了教练 但他不肯离开他太太 |
[34:03] | Leave his wife? Meadow! | 离开他太太? 梅朵 |
[34:08] | -Now, he didn’t touch you, right? -No. | -他没碰你吧? -没有 |
[34:11] | What about Deena? | 迪娜怎么办? |
[34:13] | If she hears about her father, it’ll destroy her. | 如果她发现她爸爸的事 一定会崩溃 |
[34:16] | Tell Dad to let him go anywhere he wants, okay? | 叫爸爸随便那个人要去哪里就去哪里 好吗? |
[34:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:28] | Moldonado and his brother, they’ll handle it. | 马多纳多和他弟弟会处理 |
[34:32] | Mol owes me a solid. | 小马欠我一份大人情 |
[34:34] | No. No hired help. This is personal. | 不 不要找人帮忙 这是私人恩怨 |
[34:39] | I’m glad to hear you say that. | 你这么说就好了 |
[34:41] | I’m gonna give him a real after-school special. | 我会给他一个放学后特别招待 |
[34:47] | -You out of your mind? -What? | -你疯了不成? -什么? |
[34:50] | You kidnapped the coach’s dog. But if you do one more thing– | 你绑架教练的狗什么的 但如果你再来一次 |
[34:54] | Shut up, Arthur. You’re five time zones behind your own ass. | 闭嘴 亚瑟 你的反应太迟钝了 |
[34:58] | No, I’m fucking serious. You hear me, Tony? | 我是说真的 听到没 东尼? |
[35:03] | You’re serious? | 你是说真的? |
[35:04] | Want to hear serious? | 你想听真话? |
[35:06] | Want to know what your coach did? | 你想知道教练做了什么大事? |
[35:08] | He fucked little Ally Vandermeed and who knows who else he fucked. | 他搞上艾莉范德米 谁知道还搞过谁 |
[35:13] | What are you talking about? Fucked? | 你在说什么? 他真干过? |
[35:18] | That’s crazy. | 太荒谬了 |
[35:20] | That’s why that kid slit her wrist. | 她是为这个割腕的 |
[35:22] | And my daughter should know? | 我女儿还要知道这种事情 |
[35:25] | She should have to think about that filth? | 我女儿还要想这种肮脏事 |
[35:30] | That self-righteous prick put his dick… | 那自以为是的混蛋… |
[35:32] | …in my little girl’s soccer teammate. | …搞我女儿的队友 |
[35:36] | Yeah. She’s in 11th grade, for chrissake! | 没错 老天! 她才高二 天啊 |
[35:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:42] | Chiara. He drove her home one night when it was raining. | 琪亚拉 有天晚上下雨 他还从超市载她回家 |
[35:45] | Oh, my little girl. | 我的宝贝女儿 |
[35:47] | -Degenerate son of a bitch. -He deserves to die! | -该死的下流胚子 -他死有余辜 |
[35:51] | Betraying children? | 玩弄小孩 |
[35:52] | Believe me, he ain’t gonna be doing that shit no more. | 他再也不能做这种事了 |
[35:56] | I guarantee you that. | 我跟你们保证 |
[36:18] | Nobody said to put my nephew under surveillance. | 没有人叫你监视我侄子 |
[36:21] | I know, Junior. I know. | 我知道 小索 |
[36:24] | I wanted to be safe and I’m glad I was. | 这只是为了安全起见 幸好我有这么做 |
[36:27] | Because your nephew isn’t just at that titty bar… | 因为你侄子不只是… |
[36:30] | …and going to soccer games. | …泡酒吧和看女儿的足球比赛 |
[36:32] | Go ahead. | 继续说 |
[36:34] | Twice last week he goes toward the medical center… | 他上星期到医学中心两次… |
[36:38] | …and they lose him. | …然后就跟丢了 |
[36:39] | A girlfriend. | 他有女朋友 |
[36:42] | He’s seeing this Russian slit very open. | 他有搞一个俄国妓女 |
[36:45] | Your nephew is talking to the feds. | 你侄子跟调查局的人有往来 |
[36:47] | Where else would he be going that requires such precautions? | 还有什么事需要这么小心? |
[36:51] | What the fuck else would be the big secret? | 还有什么事要这么秘密? |
[36:54] | What am I, a swami? | 我能未卜先知吗? |
[37:02] | How you doing? You’re looking good. | 你好吗? 好极了 |
[37:05] | How you feel? | 你好吗? |
[37:10] | You shanked it, Sil. | 你是用杆根击球 席尔 |
[37:12] | I still got the coach on my mind. | 我还在想教练的事 |
[37:16] | We got fresh air, we got sunshine. Forget about that shit. | 空气新鲜 阳光普照 天气晴朗 忘了那件事吧 |
[37:20] | Thank God for golf some days. | 有高尔夫球打就该偷笑了 |
[37:22] | I’m trying to concentrate here. | 我在努力集中精神 |
[37:26] | Did you get any golf in at Boca? | 波卡有高尔夫球打吗? |
[37:28] | Fucking manners, please! | 注意礼貌 拜托 |
[37:35] | You play Manatee, or what’s that other one? | 你有没有玩海牛或是另外一个什么的? |
[37:38] | Will you let the man tee off? You yap worse than six barbers! | 你们让他打球好不好? 废话比六个理发师还多 |
[37:43] | If you’d have shut up during that Mountain Lakes game… | 如果你在对山湖队时闭嘴… |
[37:46] | …you wouldn’t have missed that fly ball. | …就不会漏接那个高飞球 |
[37:48] | I was ashamed to face my friends. | 害我无颜面对朋友 |
[37:53] | Good, Mikey. Better. | 好 麦奇 好多了 |
[37:55] | What do you mean, better? | 什么叫好多了? |
[37:57] | Well, you know, it’s better. | 你知道 就是好多了 |
[38:05] | Whoa, Junior! | 哇 小索 |
[38:07] | Whoa, Junior, what? | 叫什么叫? |
[38:10] | -Uncle Jun’s into muff. -What? | -我伯伯喜欢阴户 -什么? |
[38:15] | Oh, did I say muff? I meant ruff. | 我说阴户吗? 我的意思是赢球 |
[38:22] | Good shot. | 打得好 |
[38:26] | What’s that smell? Did you guys go to a sushi bar? | 什么味道? 你们刚舔过女人吗? |
[38:29] | -What’s he talking about? -I don’t know. | -他到底在说什么? -不知道 |
[38:32] | I thought you were a baccala man. What are you doing eating sushi? | 我以为你是男子汉 你舔女人干什么? |
[38:36] | You’re fucking running off at the mouth. | 你这是胡说八道 知道吗? |
[38:47] | Listen, my friend. | 听我说 朋友 |
[38:48] | At least I can deal with my own problems. | 至少我能处理自己的问题 |
[38:51] | Unlike some I know. | 不像我认识的一些人 |
[38:53] | What’s that mean? | 这话是什么意思? |
[38:54] | Take it however you want. Don’t bullshit me. | 你高兴怎么想都可以 别跟我胡搞瞎搞 |
[38:57] | Guys, we here to play golf or what? | 各位 我们不是来打高尔夫球的吗? |
[39:00] | Come on. | 好了 |
[39:09] | Arthur… | 亚瑟 |
[39:13] | …everybody’s just so upset. | 大家都很难过 |
[39:15] | The mother’s on sedatives. She’s completely unable to deal. | 妈妈成天打镇静剂 她根本没办法面对 |
[39:19] | The father lives in Europe somewhere. | 爸爸在欧洲连消息都没有 |
[39:22] | The little girl, Ally, she thinks it’s all her fault. | 小女孩艾莉以为这都是她的错 |
[39:25] | Bastard. He won’t get away with this! | 那该死的变态 绝对不可以放过他 |
[39:28] | You got that right. | 你说得没错 |
[39:31] | What? | 什么? |
[39:34] | Hand me that bottle of Bug-B-Gon, will you? | 把杀虫药给我好吗? |
[39:37] | Arthur, what? | 亚瑟 怎么了? |
[39:41] | Something going on, Artie? | 有什么事吗? |
[39:46] | Your mobster friend gonna do something? | 你黑道的朋友要做坏事? |
[39:50] | If I had any balls, I would do it myself. | 如果我有种就自己下手了 |
[39:54] | You do have balls. That’s why you’re not like him. | 亚瑟 你有种 所以你跟你朋友不一样 |
[39:57] | Fuck it. | 妈的 |
[39:59] | Fuck the world! | 什么世界 |
[40:01] | This isn’t making a slob take his hat off. | 这不是要人家把帽子摘下来 |
[40:04] | This is beating a man to death or cutting his balls off, or what? | 这是要把人打死 对不对? |
[40:10] | You can’t tell me he doesn’t deserve it! | 你总不能说豪森教练不是罪有应得 |
[40:13] | Okay, but…. | 好 可是… |
[40:15] | Listen, think about what you’re saying! | 听听你的口气 想想你在说什么 |
[40:17] | Yeah, you tell me. | 好 你告诉我 |
[40:19] | Who’s worse: Tony Soprano or that child-molesting fuck? | 哪个人比较坏? 东尼索波诺 还是那个蹂躏小孩的人 |
[40:24] | I trusted him. I’d like to rip his heart out of his chest! | 我当初多信任他 我想把他的心挖出来 |
[40:27] | Jesus Christ, I cannot believe you only think about yourself! | 拜托 亚瑟 我没想到你只想到你自己 |
[40:31] | Myself? | 我自己? |
[40:33] | Myself? | 我自己? |
[40:36] | I resent that, Charmaine. | 你这么说我很生气 |
[40:50] | Junior, what the fuck? What’s the matter? | 小索 怎么了? 怎么了? |
[40:55] | What? That bullshit with the sushi? | 还在想那女人的笑话 |
[40:59] | No. I don’t know what he was talking about. He babbles. | 不 我不知道他在说什么 他胡言乱语 |
[41:04] | -What? -You’re another one! | -那是怎么回事? -你也一样 |
[41:06] | Me? He completely lacked respect. | 我? 他对你完全没敬意 |
[41:08] | I’m tired of having to make excuses for him. | 我受够了老是替他找藉口 |
[41:11] | -It isn’t right. -Because he’s a mental weakling. | -这是不对的 -这是因为他心理有问题 |
[41:14] | -I know. -You don’t know shit! | -我知道 -你知道个屁 |
[41:22] | He’s seeing a psychiatrist. | 他在看心理医生 |
[41:24] | How about that? | 怎么样? |
[41:26] | My nephew is seeing a psychiatrist. It makes me want to cry. | 我侄子居然在看心理医生 真让人想哭 |
[41:30] | No shit? | 真的假的? |
[41:31] | The indictment’s being prepared. He’s spilling his guts! | 政府要起诉我 他却在大吐心事 |
[41:35] | I fucking knew it. | 妈的我就知道 |
[41:37] | No, you didn’t know it. I just told you. | 你知道个屁 我才刚告诉你而已 |
[41:43] | God knows how much of our family business he has. | 天知道他掌握着多少家族生意 |
[41:46] | -If the place is bugged…? -That’s not admissible. | -万一那里有人窃听…? -那是不能呈上法庭的 |
[41:49] | It’s that doctor-patient privilege. Just like us and Melvoin. | 这叫做医病保密关系 就和我们跟梅文一样 |
[41:54] | Melvoin’s a lawyer. He’s in the fucking ballpark. | 梅文是律师 他是圈内人 |
[41:57] | Suppose this shrink gets scared or something? | 如果心理医生害怕了怎么办? |
[42:01] | Remember those two brothers in California? | 你记得加州的艾斯科维多兄弟吗? |
[42:03] | They whacked their parents? | 他们杀了父母 |
[42:05] | The shrink was in a witness chair. | 结果心理医生上了证人席 |
[42:09] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[42:14] | Anthony wants to play games, okay. | 安东尼想玩游戏 好 |
[42:16] | I taught him games. | 是我教他怎么玩的 |
[42:20] | I taught him how to play baseball. | 我教他怎么打棒球 |
[42:26] | Talking about clipping him? | 你想要他好看? |
[42:28] | Nobody would slap my wrist if I did. | 就算这样也没人敢说话 |
[42:33] | Guys in prison have done half the damage he has. | 有些人罪过只有他一半大 都坐牢了 |
[42:35] | The judicial system has improved in dealing with sexual predators. | 司法制度对付性侵害者的手段高明得多 |
[42:39] | Oh, yeah. Let’s impeach him. | 是啊 我们弹劾他吧 |
[42:41] | If you’re telling me of intent to harm him… | 如果你是说你有意伤害此人… |
[42:44] | …I must warn you of my duty to alert law enforcement. | …我必须警告你 我有责任警告执法单位 |
[42:47] | Why do I tell you anything? | 我不知道我干嘛跟你说这些 |
[42:49] | I’m interested in why you feel punishing this man falls upon you. | 我想知道的是你为什么 觉得必须由你来惩罚他 |
[42:54] | -It doesn’t fall upon you. -What? | -这当然不是你的事 -此话怎讲? |
[42:56] | What would you do? You’d call the cops… | 你会怎么做? 你报警… |
[42:58] | …who’d get some judge, who’d give him counseling… | …他们找法官 法官再给他做心理咨询… |
[43:01] | …to talk about his unhappy childhood, and we could have sympathy for him. | …也许他会谈悲惨的童年 然后我们就会同情这个变态 |
[43:06] | Because he’s the victim, right? | 因为他才是真正的受害者 对吗? |
[43:08] | You know what you do? You ignore the truth. | 你知道你会怎么样吗? 你会当鸵鸟 |
[43:11] | Discredit psychology all you want. | 你尽管污衊心理学 |
[43:13] | But I continue to ask the question. Why do you think you… | 但我要继续问这个问题 为什么你认为你… |
[43:19] | …always have to set things right? | …安东尼索波诺必须拨乱反正? |
[43:29] | Hey, Paulie, is Tony in? | 保利 东尼在吗? |
[43:33] | I got to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[43:35] | I’m busy right now. | 我正在忙 |
[43:37] | I got to talk to you. | 我必须跟你谈谈 |
[43:40] | All right. We’ll finish later, all right? | 我们待会儿再处理 好吗? |
[43:55] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[44:04] | It’s about the thing. | 是那件事… |
[44:08] | You know what? | 这么说吧 |
[44:10] | -Nothing’s happened yet, has it? -Just got to make the call. | -还没出事吧? -只要一声令下即可 |
[44:15] | -I’m savoring the moment. -Call it off. | -我在等候适当时机 -你必须取消行动 |
[44:19] | Don’t worry about it. | 你不必担心 |
[44:21] | You don’t go near this. | 这和你无关 |
[44:22] | I don’t care about that. It’s wrong, Tony. | 我在乎的不是这个 这是不对的 东尼 |
[44:26] | -You can’t do it. -It’s wrong? | -你不能这么做 -这件事不对? |
[44:29] | What he did isn’t? | 那他做的事就对罗? |
[44:31] | I’m begging you. I hate the guy too. | 我求你 我也恨那个人 |
[44:34] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么样 |
[44:37] | Want to call the cops? Here’s the phone. | 你想报警? 电话在这里 |
[44:41] | They’ll arrest him. | 他们会逮捕他 |
[44:42] | And he’ll get out in two years and move north. | 他两年后出狱 搬到萨克其万 |
[44:45] | And then? | 然后你知道他会怎样吗? |
[44:47] | He’ll teach girls’ soccer and start all over. | 他会教女子足球 然后历史重演 |
[44:49] | You don’t think I want to rip him apart like a chicken? | 你以为我不想弄死他吗? |
[44:53] | I drove by his house. I almost got out. | 我开车经过他家 差点就下车 |
[44:58] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[45:00] | Something happens to him, who does it help? | 他出事对谁有好处? |
[45:03] | His daughter? That girl? | 他女儿? 那个女孩? |
[45:06] | No. You, Tony. | 不 是你 东尼 |
[45:07] | And Silvio and me and whoever. It’s just gonna make us feel better. | 还有席尔和我什么的 只会让我们好过一点而已 |
[45:13] | So don’t even think about calling this justice. Leave it to the cops. | 不要说这是为了正义 留给警察去办吧 |
[45:17] | Look, let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[45:20] | Who are you, coming in here talking to me like this?! | 你凭什么到这里来 这样跟我说话? |
[45:24] | Now, your boyfriend is finished. You deal with it! | 你的好朋友完蛋了 你自己去面对 |
[45:28] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[45:29] | Tony, don’t do it. | 东尼 不要这么做 |
[45:31] | This is me asking you. | 我求求你 |
[45:33] | Why don’t you get out?! | 你出去吧 |
[45:35] | Come on. | 赶快出去 |
[45:36] | Get the fuck out, go! | 快点走 |
[45:38] | Let’s go! | 离开这里 |
[45:40] | Come on, come on! | 快走 快走 |
[47:01] | Corrado? | 克拉多 |
[47:04] | I was worried! You usually call me when you’re this late. | 我好担心 通常这么晚 你都会来电话 |
[47:08] | I bought us some barbecued chicken, salad and lemon meringue pie. | 我买了烤鸡 沙拉 和柠檬蛋白酥派 |
[47:13] | But I got hungry and ate. | 可是我肚子好饿就吃了一块 |
[47:15] | Did I tell you to keep your mouth shut?! | 我不是告诉你闭上嘴吗? |
[47:18] | Did I tell you to keep your goddamn mouth shut?! | 我不是告诉你闭上嘴吗? |
[47:21] | Don’t hit me! | 不要打我 |
[47:40] | You stupid fucking blabbermouth cunt! | 你这愚蠢淫荡的长舌妇 |
[47:44] | I don’t understand! | 我不懂 |
[47:46] | Get your pencils and your crap and don’t be here tomorrow! | 把你的铅笔和其他东西收拾好 明天不用来了 |
[47:52] | No, Corrado. Don’t leave. | 不 克拉多 不要走 |
[47:54] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[47:57] | I am so sorry! | 对不起 |
[48:00] | No, Corrado! | 不 克拉多 |
[48:23] | -Yeah? -You there at the place? | -喂? -你在那里? |
[48:26] | Is he in the house? | 他在家里吗? |
[48:27] | Fuck it. Walk away. | 算了 离开吧 |
[48:30] | Just walk away. Don’t do it. | 走人就是了 不要动手 |
[48:32] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[48:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:36] | -Leave it alone. -Yeah. No problem. | -算了 -好 没问题 |
[48:39] | Son of a bitch! | 这鼠辈真走运 |
[48:42] | Colleagues and neighbors were shocked… | 同事和邻居听到… |
[48:45] | …to hear of charges brought against Hauser… | …唐诺豪森被控的罪名都很震惊… |
[48:48] | …coach of the Verbum Dei high school girls’ soccer team. | …他是佛本第高中女子足球队的教练 |
[48:52] | Alerted by a friend of the alleged victim… | 举发本案的是所谓本案受害者的同学… |
[48:54] | …whose name cannot be revealed… | …由于年龄关系她的名字必须保密… |
[48:57] | …police issued a warrant for his arrest. | …警方今晚对他发出拘捕令 |
[49:14] | Tony, Jesus! You smell like Lord Calvert. | 东尼 老天 你浑身酒味 |
[49:42] | What is with you tonight? | 你今晚怎么了? |
[49:48] | What is this? | 怎么回事? |
[49:51] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[49:52] | Mixed with alcohol! | 用酒吃药? |
[49:54] | Tony, that’s wonderful. Happy trails. | 东尼 这下可好 |
[49:57] | Here, let’s get you to bed. | 我扶你上床 |
[50:05] | I didn’t hurt nobody. | 我没有伤害任何人 |
[50:20] | Call the shrink. Tell her the town’s going to give her a fucking bonus. | 打电话给心理医生 跟她说我们要变摩门教徒了 |