时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | Debbie, you got magic fingers. | 黛比 你太厉害了 |
[01:48] | I bet you give a great hand job. | 让你打手枪一定爽死 |
[01:51] | Yeah, she does. | 没错 |
[01:52] | Hey, here’s my baby. | 那才是我的心肝 |
[01:54] | Debbie, you gotta put her on the A list. Really. | 黛比 你该把她列入一级棒的名单 真的 |
[01:58] | She rides better than Willie Shoemaker. | 她的功夫一把罩 |
[02:00] | -Did she go to the whip? -He’s so crazy. | -她有没有用鞭子? -你真是个疯子 |
[02:06] | Another satisfied customer. | 又一个心满意足的客户 |
[02:09] | I think he’s having a heart attack! | 他好像心脏病发了 |
[02:16] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[02:18] | Go see if Dr. Mop-N-Glo is still here. | 看鬼脸医生走了没有 |
[02:22] | -Dr. Mop-N-Glo? -Who? | 鬼脸医生是怎么回事? 谁? |
[02:24] | Don’t worry, he’s a real doctor. | 别担心 他是正牌医生 |
[02:26] | Dermatologist. | 皮肤科的 |
[02:27] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[02:29] | Dr. Edelstein, looks like a heart attack. | 艾德斯汀医生 他好像心脏病发了 |
[02:32] | I don’t need no doctor. | 我不用看医生 |
[02:34] | It’s just my back. | 只是背痛而已 |
[02:36] | Nice and slow. | 慢慢来 |
[02:40] | Grab the rail, grab the rail. That’s right. | 抓栏杆 抓栏杆 对了 |
[02:44] | Go easy, go easy now. That’s it. | 慢慢来 慢慢来 对了 |
[02:47] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢走 |
[02:48] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢走 |
[02:50] | That’s it, that’s it. | 对了 对了 |
[02:52] | Come on, that’s it. | 来 对了 |
[02:55] | Hold the rail. | 抓住栏杆 |
[03:11] | Eighty to you. | 我下八十块 |
[03:16] | Fuck this. | 我不跟了 |
[03:18] | Your back still bothering you? | 你的背还在痛? |
[03:24] | FBI! Nobody move! | 调查局 不许动 |
[03:26] | You believe this shit? | 怎么会有这种事? |
[03:30] | -Come on, it’s a friendly card game. -Relax, Jimmy. | -拜托 只是好朋友打牌 -别紧张 吉米 |
[03:33] | If I wanted to bust up card games, I’d have a doughnut in my mouth. | 如果只是要抓赌 我会吃甜甜圈来 |
[03:52] | Derek, give him a hand. | 德瑞克 帮帮他 |
[04:05] | -Get him! -You! You! | 你站住… |
[04:12] | Oh, my goodness. Do you know what this is? | 我的天 你知道这是什么吗? |
[04:15] | It’s a fucking gun! | 是枪 |
[04:29] | Fucking Jimmy’s still in jail. | 吉米还在牢里 |
[04:31] | Don’t mean shit. | 那也没什么 |
[04:32] | I don’t like it. This is how it starts. | 我不喜欢这样 通常就是这样出事的 |
[04:35] | I think it was a potluck raid. | 我想只是警方临检 |
[04:37] | Make it look like they’re earning their pay. | 好证明他们有在做事 |
[04:40] | -I agree. -But why would Pussy run? | -我同意 -但普西干嘛跑? |
[04:43] | He’s out of breath lifting his dick to take a leak. | 这家伙连撒尿都喘不过气 |
[04:48] | Oh, Puss! | 普西 |
[04:50] | Your ears must be ringing. | 你耳朵一定很痒 |
[04:52] | Come on, run! | 来 用跑的 |
[04:54] | Ha, ha. You guys are a fucking riot. | 你们真会搞笑 |
[04:59] | We were gonna draw straws to see who’d bail you out. | 我们正要抽签看找谁去保你 |
[05:01] | My wife did. I nearly strangled her on the ride home. | 我太太保我出来了 我在路上差点把她勒死 |
[05:05] | My head’s hurting, I got agita, and on top of that… | 我头痛 胃不舒服 最糟糕的是… |
[05:08] | …I threw my back out again. | 我的背又受伤了 |
[05:10] | Maybe it was that 10-yard dash. | 可能是跑太快了 |
[05:13] | We don’t run, it’s embarrassing. | 我们才不跑 太丢脸了 |
[05:15] | -Those Federal pricks robbed me. -What? | -拜托 这些调查局的混蛋 抢我的钱 -什么意思? |
[05:18] | They grabbed four dimes from me. | 他们抢了我四千块赌金 |
[05:21] | You shouldn’t carry that type of cash! | 该死 你不该带那么多钱在身上 |
[05:23] | Never mind, I need a drink. | 算了 我要喝酒 |
[05:27] | Oh, Madonna! Che puzzo! | (义大利语) |
[05:30] | Oh, Jesus! | 我的老天 |
[05:46] | This better be good. I was fishing. | 最好有要紧事 我正带儿子去钓鱼 |
[05:48] | What, no “How you been? How’s it doing, Vin?” | 怎么? 你不寒暄问候一番吗? |
[05:51] | I thought we understood each other. | 我们已经有了默契 |
[05:53] | I don’t care about you, your family or whether you take it up the ass. | 我才不关心你的家人 也不管你高不高兴 |
[05:57] | What’s so important you take me away from my boat? | 有什么要紧事 要把我从船上拉下来? |
[06:01] | Fuckface, where you going? | 痞子 你到哪里去? |
[06:03] | Why do you talk to me like this? I do risky shit for you. | 你干嘛要这样跟我说话? 我为你冒了不少风险 |
[06:06] | You’re not doing charity work, remember? | 但你也不是白做的 记得吗? |
[06:11] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好 对不起 |
[06:13] | Hey, Vin, how you doing? What do you got for me? | 文尼 你好吗? 有什么事要告诉我? |
[06:21] | Bompensiero. | 波贝瑟罗 |
[06:22] | Pussy? | 普西? |
[06:24] | What about him? | 他怎么样? |
[06:26] | He’s wired for sound. | 他身上戴了窃听器 |
[06:28] | What? | 什么? |
[06:29] | I got it from a good source. I thought you should know. All right? | 是可靠消息来源告诉我的 我想应该让你知道 行吗? |
[06:33] | -I’m sorry. I know you like him. -Like him? | -对不起 我知道你喜欢他 -喜欢他? |
[06:37] | I fucking love him. | 我爱死他了 |
[06:39] | Now, who’s your source? | 你的消息来源是谁? |
[06:42] | He’s on the force. He’s on the task force, all right? | 他是专案小组的人 好吗? |
[06:45] | Look, he’s not lying to me. He was in my wedding. | 他没有骗我 他还来参加过我的婚礼 |
[06:48] | I want to see the report. | 我要看报告 |
[06:50] | -I can’t. -I want to see the fucking 302! | -我拿不到 -我要看这份报告 |
[06:53] | All right, all right. I’ll see what I can do. | 好 好 我想想办法 |
[07:02] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这没道理 |
[07:04] | Yeah, it does, Tone, if you take the blinders off. | 有道理 东尼 只要你肯睁眼看清楚 |
[07:09] | I’m in Homicide. I was told he moved heavy H to pay for his kid’s college. | 我在刑事组就听说 他进不少海洛因供孩子读大学 |
[07:14] | Why would I know something like that? | 无风不起浪 |
[07:16] | Last spring, with that big heroin bust, where was he? | 去年春天查获大批海洛因 他人在哪里? |
[07:20] | He told you he was in Las Vegas. Am I right? | 他说他在赌城 我说得对不对? |
[07:23] | I’m sorry, but that’s where he was. He was in Las Vegas. | 好 对不起 不过他的确是在赌城 |
[07:26] | He was in a Federal building, cutting a deal. | 他在调查局大楼谈条件 |
[07:30] | Why did he walk so easy from that thing the other day? | 前几天他怎么这么容易脱身? |
[07:34] | Known wiseguy, resisted arrest. | 你知道哪个拒捕的黑道人士 |
[07:36] | Who walks away from a thing like that with low-ball bail? | 花这么点钱就能保释的? |
[07:40] | Why would he do it? | 他为什么要做这种事? |
[07:42] | He’s facing a possible sentence of “from now on,” mandatory. | 因为他可能立刻被抓去管训 |
[07:47] | I know a lot of guys who can’t do that kind of time. | 我知道很多人都蹲不住苦窑 |
[07:50] | Who is this guy Pussy? | 普西是什么样的人? |
[07:52] | He’s a man who loves his family above all else. | 他这种人最重视家庭 |
[07:56] | Well, guess what? That’s their favorite target. | 调查局最喜欢利用这一点 |
[08:03] | Ma, you sure? Because I’d be glad to… | 妈 你确定? 因为我很乐意… |
[08:10] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好 没关系 |
[08:13] | I just said it’s fine. | 我知道 我说过没关系 |
[08:23] | -Was that my mother? -She’s not coming. | -是我妈吗? -她不来了 |
[08:25] | -Like you expected different? -I hoped. | -你以为她会来吗? -我希望她来 |
[08:29] | Every year we have open house, and she pulls the same shit. | 每年家庭招待会她都来这一招 |
[08:32] | It’s negative attention-getting. | 这就是人家说的负向的关注 |
[08:34] | Maybe I should call her back. | 也许我该回电话给她 |
[08:36] | That’s what she wants you to do. Come here. | 你这样正合她的心意 过来 |
[08:40] | You’re being too nice. | 你对她太好了 |
[08:42] | Forget about her, she’ll be fine. | 别管她 她不会有事的 |
[08:45] | Can you get the guys to help you move the piano? | 能不能叫你兄弟把钢琴移开? |
[08:48] | They’re coming to get it because some people don’t play. | 明天琴行要来拿琴 因为没有人弹琴 |
[08:51] | -I will. -When? It’s been gathering dust. | -我会弹 -什么时候弹? 已经在这里积了三个月灰 |
[08:55] | Oh, Puss! Come here! | 普西 过来 |
[08:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[09:05] | What do you need? | 有什么事? |
[09:06] | We gotta move this. I want to slide it out of the way. | 我们要把钢琴移开 我要把它推到旁边去 |
[09:16] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[09:17] | The fucking thing’s on wheels. | 怎么没办法? 钢琴有轮子 |
[09:19] | My back. I’m thinking about going home, sitting in the tub. | 我背痛 我想回家泡在浴缸里 |
[09:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[09:26] | Yeah, it’s just my back. They got me on these elephant pills. | 没事 只是背痛 医生开了一大堆药 |
[09:34] | All right, go easy on them. | 好的 去吧 |
[09:37] | Go ahead, sit down. Take it easy. | 别担心 去坐下休息休息 |
[09:47] | Keep your eye on Pussy. Something’s wrong. He’s not himself. | 听我说 我要你盯着普西 他有点不对劲 |
[09:51] | You’re telling me? | 还用你说? |
[09:53] | He hasn’t done his rounds in a week. | 他一个礼拜没去收帐了 |
[09:56] | He’s starting to look like an easy mark. | 人家快要当他是傻瓜 |
[09:58] | I told him, “Someone owes you money, even if you gotta crawl, you get it.” | 我跟他说有人欠你钱 用爬的也要拿回来 |
[10:03] | I even told him to give me his list, and I’ll collect the fucking thing. | 我还叫他把名单给我 我去收钱 |
[10:08] | -What’d he say? -He just nodded like a fucking retard. | -他怎么说? -像个白痴似的直点头 |
[10:11] | It’s those fucking Percs. | 是那些止痛药害的 |
[10:13] | He’s throwing them in his mouth like M&M’s. | 他把药当巧克力糖猛吞 |
[10:15] | There isn’t even anything wrong with his back. | 而且他的背根本没事 |
[10:19] | What do you mean? | 怎么说? |
[10:21] | Remember when that guy hit me with a pool cue and I fucked my neck up? | 记得那家伙用撞球杆打我的头 我扭伤颈子的事吗? |
[10:25] | -Down at the Shore. -Right. | -对 在海岸区 -没错 |
[10:27] | I went to this doctor. He works on the Jets when they get hurt. | 我看了个医生 他是喷射队 顶尖球员的伤科医生 |
[10:31] | That so? | 这样吗? |
[10:33] | He’s fucking like the Jonas Salk of backs. Anyway… | 他是背痛的专家 |
[10:36] | …I send Pussy to this doctor. The guy gives him the works: | 总之我叫普西去找这个医生 医生替他检查 |
[10:40] | MRIs, CAT scans, dog scans, you name it. | 核磁共振 断层扫描 什么有的没的都做了 |
[10:44] | He says there’s not a thing wrong with his back. | 结果说 他的背一点问题都没有 |
[10:49] | Then again, he says, when it comes to backs… | 不过医生也说 背痛的问题 |
[10:52] | …nobody knows anything, really. | 谁也说不准 |
[10:55] | You know, I was on a good run, and then, boom! | 本来一切都很好 突然晴天霹雳 |
[11:00] | It’s like I’m walking down the street… | 我不知道 好像… 我走在路上 |
[11:03] | …and I’m looking up because I feel like a safe’s gonna land on my head. | 然后抬头看 因为我觉得有保险箱会砸下来 |
[11:07] | A feeling of pending doom? | 觉得眼前有灾难? |
[11:09] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[11:12] | This mental stuff can cause physical problems, right? | 心理问题 会造成生理问题 对吧? |
[11:16] | Are you having any physical problems? | 你有生理问题吗? |
[11:18] | No, no, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[11:21] | But I got a friend… | 但我有个朋友 |
[11:23] | …a dear, dear friend, and I’m concerned about him. | 一个很好的朋友 我很担心他 |
[11:28] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[11:29] | It’s his back. | 他背痛 |
[11:31] | See, he’s complaining about his back… | 他整天说背痛 |
[11:35] | …but the doctor thinks it’s all in his head. | 但医生说他是心理因素 |
[11:38] | That’s very possible. | 这很有可能 |
[11:41] | What do you think? | 你的看法呢? |
[11:42] | I think we should just keep this about you. | 我想我们应该只谈你的问题 |
[11:45] | This is about me. | 这就是我的问题 |
[11:48] | Every time I offer my opinion about any of your friends… | 每次我对你朋友提出看法 |
[11:52] | …it seems to interfere with our therapy. | 就会干扰我们的治疗 |
[11:56] | You start cursing and screaming. | 你开始大声叫骂 |
[12:01] | What kind of mental stuff would cause a backache? | 什么样的心理问题 会造成背痛? |
[12:04] | For conversation’s sake? | 只是聊天而已? |
[12:07] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[12:11] | With some people, the pain is… | 有些人会背痛是因为 |
[12:14] | …caused by more responsibility than they can handle. | 承担了无法负荷的责任 |
[12:19] | Well, that makes sense. I mean… | 这很有道理 |
[12:21] | …he’s got a lot of bills, a lot of problems with his kid’s school fund. | 他的经济负担很重 要筹小孩的教育基金等等 |
[12:26] | Secrets. | 还有秘密 |
[12:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[12:32] | Psychologically, a secret is a heavy load. | 秘密是沉重的心理负担 |
[12:35] | It leads to feelings of guilt, which further burden the mind. | 会造成罪恶感 加重心理负担 |
[12:52] | If you want my opinion, this can’t be true. | 如果你问我 这绝无可能 |
[12:55] | Thanks, Debbie. | 谢谢 黛比 |
[13:02] | You know, I told you that I would do what I could… | 我说过会想办法… |
[13:06] | …but this is DEA, Feds, task force. | 但这牵涉到违禁药品管理局 调查局 专案小组 |
[13:11] | This is not as easy as you think. | 没有你想的那么容易 |
[13:13] | Getting my hands on the 302. | 拿报告不简单 |
[13:15] | Now, you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[13:18] | This is the most serious decision I’ve ever had to make. | 这是我这辈子 最重大的一个决定 |
[13:21] | And I need proof. | 我需要证据 |
[13:23] | I won’t hurt a man that I love because of some cop gossip… | 我要伤害一个 和我感情深厚的人 |
[13:27] | …from a degenerate fucking gambler with a badge. | 不能只凭一个烂赌条子的八卦 你明白吗? |
[13:30] | You know, you got an amazing ability to sum up… | 你知道吗? 你很能用一句话 |
[13:34] | …a man’s whole life in a single sentence. | 来概括一个人的一生 |
[13:37] | Degenerate gambler with a badge, huh? | 烂赌条子 |
[13:41] | You’re a pisser. You’re a real pisser. | 你是个彻头彻尾的废物 |
[13:45] | I’m under pressure. I don’t have time to suck your dick! | 对不起 这件事带给我一些压力 没办法顾及你的感受 |
[13:49] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉 |
[13:51] | -Fuck you! -Fuck me? | -你该死 -我该死? |
[13:53] | Yeah, fuck you! | 你该死 |
[13:56] | You know, when I was a kid…. | 我小时候… |
[13:59] | When I was a kid and my old man would be in one of his ways… | 我小时候我老爸闹情绪 |
[14:03] | …with the screaming back and forth… | 到处大呼小叫 |
[14:06] | …it’d end with her throwing the closest thing to her. | 最后他会随手拿东西扔我妈 |
[14:09] | He’d smack her around! | 把她痛打一顿 |
[14:14] | I don’t know why… | 不知道为什么 |
[14:16] | …but I would run into my room and I would hide under my bed. | 但我会跑进房间 躲在床底下 |
[14:21] | There was something peaceful and something safe under that bed. | 床底下才有平静 才会安全 |
[14:27] | And that’s where I would wake up the next day. | 我就在那里睡到第二天早上 |
[14:32] | Everything back to normal. | 一切恢复正常 |
[14:35] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[14:38] | Do you ever feel like hiding under a bed? | 你有没有想藏在床底下过? |
[14:43] | Yeah. Right now. | 有 现在就想 |
[14:50] | You’re a prick to the end, right? | 你是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[14:59] | You really like this place, huh? | 你很喜欢这个地方? |
[15:02] | It’s my getaway. | 这里是我的避难所 |
[15:04] | This is where Debbie’s taken care of me for years. | 黛比已经在这里 照顾我好多年了 |
[15:07] | I’ll bet she has. | 我想也是 |
[15:08] | I’m serious, she has. | 我是说真的 |
[15:11] | There were times when I had a great weekend with the football… | 有时候我在周末 赌足球赢了大钱 |
[15:15] | …and I’d come here with a pocketful of money, shitfaced… | 然后醉醺醺地 带着大把钞票来这里 |
[15:18] | …and every fucking penny would be there when I got up in the morning. | 第二天早上起来 一毛钱也不会掉 |
[15:23] | She is an honest lady. | 她是个诚实的女人 |
[15:25] | She’d do anything for you, anything. | 你要什么她都会做到 |
[15:27] | You come in here, you flash your badge, you get free pussy. | 得了 你来甩甩警徽 就可以免费嫖妓 |
[15:31] | Fuck pussy. I wouldn’t fuck one of these broads with your dick. | 我才不会搞这些女人 |
[15:35] | They have absolutely no class, and they’re always on the hustle. | 她们没有品味 而且总是草草了事 |
[15:40] | That’s what they’re supposed to do, no? | 她们本来就该这样 不是吗? |
[15:56] | “Oh, hello, Carmela. How nice to see you.” | 卡蜜拉 看见你真高兴 |
[16:00] | How are you feeling? | 你怎么样? |
[16:01] | Oh, what can I say? What’s that? | 我能说什么? 这是什么? |
[16:04] | It’s a ricotta pie. I saved it from the open house. | 这是瑞格派 招待会留下来的 |
[16:07] | Are you wearing makeup? | 你有化妆吗? |
[16:09] | I can’t eat that. It’s got cholesterol! | 我不能吃 有胆固醇 |
[16:12] | I made it with the low-fat cheese. | 我用低脂乳酪做的 |
[16:18] | Well, maybe your friends will eat it. | 恶心 也许你朋友会吃 |
[16:21] | What friends? | 什么朋友? |
[16:23] | Fine, you can eat it when Junior visits. | 那好 等伯伯来再吃 |
[16:29] | You know, your son loves you very much. | 妈 你儿子非常爱你 |
[16:32] | He worries all the time. | 他整天为你担心 |
[16:35] | He felt bad that you didn’t come to the open house. | 你没来参加招待会他很难过 |
[16:38] | I don’t care if you think it’s disrespectful… | 我不管 你是不是认为我没礼貌 |
[16:41] | …but I want you to cut the drama. It’s killing Tony. | 但我希望你不要摆姿态了 东尼快受不了了 |
[16:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[16:46] | I’m talking about this “Poor mother, nobody loves me” crap. | 我说的是这个 可怜的妈妈 “没人爱我”这种受害者的话 |
[16:49] | It is textbook manipulation… | 这是典型的操纵伎俩 |
[16:51] | …and I hate seeing Tony so upset over it. | 我很不愿意看到 东尼为这种事难过 |
[16:54] | I know how to talk to people. | 我知道怎么说话 |
[16:57] | Well, I am a mother too, don’t forget. | 你别忘了我也是做母亲的 |
[17:01] | You know your power, and you use it like a pro. | 你知道你有多大的影响力 而且运用得非常纯熟 |
[17:04] | Power, what power? I don’t have power. I’m a shut-in! | 影响力? 我哪来的影响力? 我什么影响力也没有 |
[17:08] | You are bigger than life! | 我是个病人 你可伟大了 |
[17:10] | You are his mother! | 你是他母亲 |
[17:12] | I think that you know what you’re doing. | 我认为你一直很清楚 你是怎么对你儿子的 |
[17:15] | Who, me? What did I do? | 谁? 我? 我做了什么? |
[17:18] | Look, I didn’t come by to argue. | 我不是来吵架的 |
[17:21] | I came by to check on you and to bring you the ricotta. | 我是来看你 给你送瑞格派 |
[17:24] | If you don’t want it, give it to Junior. I know he stops by a lot. | 如果你不要可以给伯伯 我知道他常常来 |
[17:29] | He’s my husband’s brother. | 他是我的大伯 |
[17:31] | He can’t check up on me once in a while? | 他不能偶尔来看我吗? |
[17:34] | That’s none of anybody’s business. | 这不关任何人的事 |
[17:37] | I am not saying that. | 我的天! 我不是那个意思 |
[17:38] | I’m saying if you don’t want it, give it to Junior. | 我是说如果你不要 就给伯伯吃 |
[17:41] | I know what you’re hinting at. | 我知道你在暗示什么 |
[17:43] | Ma, there is nothing wrong with companionship! | 妈 有人陪没什么不好 |
[17:50] | What is wrong? | 怎么了? |
[17:58] | Wait until you’re abandoned. | 等你被抛弃就知道了 |
[18:05] | Abandoned? Please! | 抛弃!拜托 |
[18:11] | When Johnny was alive… | 强尼活着的时候 |
[18:14] | …nobody treated me like this. | 没有人这样对我 |
[18:17] | What are you talking about? Who is treating you bad? | 你在说什么? 谁对你不好了? |
[18:20] | Tony would rather die than see you hurt. | 东尼宁死也不愿看到你难过 |
[18:23] | Johnny was a saint. | 强尼是个圣人 |
[18:25] | Yes, we heard. | 是 我们都知道 |
[18:27] | Funny, I don’t remember you telling him that when he was alive. | 不过奇怪他活着的时候 你可没对他这么说 |
[18:30] | Junior couldn’t carry Johnny’s socks. | 小索连帮强尼提鞋子都不配 |
[18:34] | Do you think I’d blacken my Johnny’s memory… | 你以为我会跟小索搞在一起 |
[18:37] | …by getting mixed up with his brother? | 玷污我对强尼的怀念吗? |
[18:42] | I didn’t say that. | 我没有这么说 |
[18:44] | We’re only happy you and Junior get along so well. | 我只是说我们很高兴 你和伯伯处得很好 |
[18:47] | At least with Junior… | 至少和小索在一起 |
[18:52] | …I’ve got some purpose in life. | 我会有生活的目标 |
[18:56] | Somebody listens to me and doesn’t treat me like an old shoe! | 有人听我说话 不拿我当老废物 |
[19:07] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[19:12] | Don’t worry about the dish. I’ll come back tomorrow and get it. | 盘子不用洗 我明天来拿 |
[19:22] | Hey, college boy! | 东尼 大学生 |
[19:29] | Yo, Dad! It’s Uncle Tony. | 爸 东尼叔叔来了 |
[19:36] | There he is, the beached whale! | 搁浅的鲸鱼 |
[19:39] | Hey, Tony, what are you doing here? | 东尼 你怎么来了? |
[19:41] | I figured you’d be having a cannoli withdrawal by now. | 我想你一定很想吃煎饼卷 |
[19:44] | Spinellis? | 史比耐利面包店买的 |
[19:45] | No, Stop ‘N’ Shop. What do you think? | 不然难道是杂货店? |
[19:48] | Hey, you’re the best. Hey, Kev, put those on a dish. | 这家店的最好吃 凯文 用盘子装起来 |
[19:52] | Wait till after supper. | 晚饭以后再吃 |
[19:55] | Your dad tells me you’re taking astronomy in college. | 你爸说你念天文学系 |
[19:58] | No, business. | 不 是商学系 |
[19:59] | How come he keeps saying you’re taking up space in school? | 他怎么老说你在学校 研究太空(占有一席之地)? |
[20:03] | Madonna! Don’t make me laugh. It kills my back. | 别逗我笑了 我背痛 |
[20:07] | He’s a good-looking kid. | 这孩子长得真帅 |
[20:09] | Sure he’s yours? | 他真的是你的种吗? |
[20:10] | You’re lucky my wife’s not home. She’d toss you out for that. | 幸好我老婆不在家 不然她会把你扔出去 她可不会开玩笑 |
[20:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:15] | That’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[20:17] | I pray to God I keep that tuition coming in. | 我希望能一直供他念书 |
[20:20] | He can go to city college. | 他还是可以念市立大学 |
[20:22] | He’s staying where he is. He isn’t getting fucked because his old man is! | 这孩子不转学 不能像他老子一样没用 |
[20:29] | You ought to relax. You ought to take it easy a little. | 你应该放松一点 别这么紧张 |
[20:33] | Take it easy. How the fuck can I take it easy? | 别紧张 我怎么能不紧张? |
[20:36] | Things are happening, Tony. | 出状况了 东尼 |
[20:38] | What kind of things? | 什么状况? |
[20:40] | Things! | 就是有状况 |
[20:43] | This back has taken me out of the game. I’m behind. | 背痛让我混不下去了 我老是慢半拍 |
[20:46] | And I think I’m getting hooked on these fucking painkillers! | 除此之外 我还吃止痛药上了瘾 |
[20:50] | I don’t know, I feel like someone put the malocchio on me. | 我不知道 有人让我不好过 |
[20:56] | Puss… | 普西 |
[20:58] | …you got options. | 你有选择 |
[21:01] | Don’t let anyone make you feel… | 任何人都不能逼你做任何事 |
[21:03] | …like you don’t have options because you got friends. | 因为你有朋友 |
[21:06] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:08] | Friends that would die for you. | 为你两肋插刀的朋友 |
[21:10] | You understand me? | 你懂我的意思吗? |
[21:12] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[21:15] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[21:21] | You got anything you want to say to me? | 你有话要跟我说吗? |
[21:25] | Like what? | 什么话? |
[21:30] | Like, “You want some coffee? You want something to eat?” | 例如”要喝咖啡吗 东尼?” “你想吃什么东西吗?” |
[21:33] | -You want coffee? -Yeah. | -你要喝咖啡? -要 |
[21:36] | You think I’d let you eat those cannolis by yourself? | 你以为我会让你一个人 吃光那些煎饼卷吗? |
[21:39] | You beached whale. | 你这个搁浅的鲸鱼 |
[21:41] | -Here. -What? | -来 -什么? |
[21:42] | Help me. Who’ll make the coffee, you? | 扶我起来 要喝咖啡 谁来煮? 你吗? |
[21:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[21:49] | You look good. | 你气色不错 还好 |
[22:14] | What’s up, T? | 怎么了 东尼? |
[22:16] | Sit. | 坐 |
[22:20] | Fucking traffic! | 塞车塞得厉害 |
[22:21] | I would have been here 20 minutes ago. | 本来二十分钟前就能到了 |
[22:25] | Want a drink? | 要喝酒吗? |
[22:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:35] | He’s wearing a wire. | 他戴了窃听器 |
[22:37] | Who? | 谁? |
[22:38] | Pussy. | 普西 |
[22:40] | Oh, get the fuck out of here. Our Pussy? | 少来了 我们的普西? |
[22:44] | Don’t know how long. | 不知道多久了 |
[22:46] | Are you sure about this, Tony? | 你确定吗? |
[22:49] | 90% Ninety percent. | |
[22:53] | Not enough to do what needs to be done. | 还不足以清理门户 |
[22:55] | Jesus! I’m fucking dreaming here. | 老天 东尼 我一定是在做白日梦 |
[22:58] | Well, get used to it. | 习惯就好了 |
[23:00] | I’ve been walking into walls all week. | 我整个礼拜走路都撞墙壁 |
[23:10] | I’ll do it. | 我来动手 |
[23:16] | My responsibility. | 这是我的责任 |
[23:19] | You waited a long time for the stripes. | 你等当老大已经等了很久 |
[23:22] | This is one of the perks. | 这是提振士气的大好机会 |
[23:25] | I’ll do it. | 我来动手 |
[23:34] | We need to be 110 percent sure. | 你必须有110%的把握 |
[23:38] | I want you to see it. | 我要你亲眼看见 |
[23:41] | I want you to see that fucking wire strapped on his body. | 我要你亲眼看见 他戴窃听器在身上 |
[23:44] | I want you to see it. | 我要你亲眼看见 |
[23:46] | You hear me? | 你听懂没有? |
[23:48] | I want you to see it. | 我要你亲眼看见 |
[23:51] | Otherwise, all bets are off. | 不然就别采取行动 |
[23:54] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[24:00] | This is our friend we’re talking about here. | 他可是我们的朋友 |
[24:03] | You say it. | 我要你亲口说 |
[24:06] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[24:08] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[24:33] | Come in. | 进来 |
[24:37] | Mr. Soprano. | 索波诺先生 |
[24:39] | -Are you busy? -No, no, no. Come in, please. | 你忙吗? 不忙… 请进 |
[24:45] | I was in the neighborhood, figured I’d stop by and see my mother. | 我正好在附近 就想过来看我母亲 |
[24:50] | Brought her some Mario Lanza. | 给她带马里奥兰沙的唱片 |
[24:53] | She loves the old guys. | 她喜欢这些老歌唱家 |
[24:59] | I’m a little worried about her. You know, she’s always been depressed. | 我有点担心她 她心情一直不好 |
[25:04] | Sometimes these half-assed tenors can really do the trick. | 有时候这些男高音能让她开怀 |
[25:13] | You know where she is? She’s not in her room. | 你知道她在哪里吗? 她人不在房间 |
[25:16] | I wanted to tell her her house went into escrow. | 我想跟她说 她的房子已经卖成了 |
[25:19] | She’s with the other girls getting aqua therapy. | 她和其他女病友去做水疗了 |
[25:22] | My mother? | 我妈? |
[25:23] | The physical therapist told her if she didn’t get exercise… | 复健师给她的建议 如果不运动 |
[25:27] | …her back was gonna arch like an old lady. | 她的背就会弯得像个老太太 |
[25:30] | I didn’t know she had a bathing suit. | 我不知道她还有泳装 |
[25:32] | She’s more connected to the world. | 她现在比较愿意接触世界 |
[25:34] | Which one, this one or Neptune? | 哪个世界? 地球还是海王星? |
[25:37] | No, really. | 我是说真的 |
[25:40] | I think your uncle’s visits have a lot to do with it. | 我想这和你伯伯来看她 很有关系 |
[25:44] | Oh, she looks forward to them. | 她很期待你伯伯来看她 |
[25:46] | Could you excuse me one moment? | 对不起 我接个电话 |
[25:49] | Yeah, sure. You know, just…. | 当然 没问题 |
[25:52] | Tell her her house sold and they accepted the counteroffer. | 跟她说房子卖了 对方接受我们的还价 |
[25:56] | Okay. Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 是 我马上过去 |
[26:00] | -I’m leaving, guys. -See you later, Pussy. | -我走了 再见 -普西 回头见 |
[26:02] | -I’ll tell you if that horse runs. -Don’t do me any favors. | -养好身体 马跑了我会告诉你 -用不着帮我 |
[26:38] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[26:40] | Where? | 去哪里? |
[26:41] | It’s a surprise. | 给你个惊喜 |
[26:45] | Come on, you hard-on, before we get a ticket. | 别磨蹭了 免得吃罚单 |
[26:59] | Paulie, I’ve been here before. What the fuck you want? | 保利 这里我来过了 你想干嘛? |
[27:03] | Look around, I’ll give you three guesses. | 你周围看看 我让你猜三次 |
[27:05] | Come on, down here. | 快过来 |
[27:11] | We’ll grab a rubdown after. | 待会儿来个全身按摩 |
[27:14] | Here. | 来 |
[27:17] | I don’t know. | 这样不好吧 |
[27:18] | Come on, get undressed. It’s on me. | 快脱衣服 我请客 |
[27:22] | Why do you think those Russians live so long? | 你以为俄国领袖 为什么活这么久? |
[27:24] | They take a schvitz every day. | 他们每天都做一次蒸气浴 |
[27:27] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[27:28] | Don’t be like that. It’s a gift. Take your clothes off. | 别这样 这是我送你的 |
[27:32] | What? Want me to turn around? | 把衣服脱掉 干嘛? 要我转过头去吗? |
[27:34] | The doctor said heat’s no good for me. That’s why I sit in the shade. | 医生说热对我不好 我要避免 所以我避免晒太阳 |
[27:38] | What are you talking about? Heat is good for your back! | 你在说什么? 这对你的背有帮助 |
[27:42] | Take your clothes off! | 脱衣服! |
[27:44] | Look, Paulie, I appreciate it. Maybe another time, huh? | 保利 我很谢谢你 下次好不好? |
[27:48] | Take your clothes off. | 把衣服脱掉 |
[27:51] | You’re fucking crazy. I’m going home. | 你发神经 我要回家了 |
[27:57] | Why don’t you want to take your clothes off? | 你为什么不肯脱衣服? |
[28:00] | I got high blood pressure! I go in there, I could check out! | 我有高血压 白痴 我一进去就没命了 |
[28:04] | My doctor mentioned steam and sauna specifically as no-noes. | 我的医生特别嘱咐 不能做蒸气浴和三温暖 |
[28:08] | He said stay the fuck away from heat! | 他要我远离热气 |
[28:12] | Thanks for the thought. But get out of my fucking face. | 谢谢你一番好意 请你马上滚开 |
[28:37] | What’d you find out? | 发现什么没有? |
[28:38] | It’s good. It’s fucking very good! | 很好 非常好 |
[28:43] | Spit it out. | 快说 |
[28:45] | He’s into Pussy, big. | 他欠普西很多钱 |
[28:47] | And I mean with a capital B. | 是天文数字 |
[28:49] | This fucking Makazian, he’s a lying motherfucker! | 这个麦肯锡是个大骗子 |
[28:53] | He’s into Pussy for 30 large. Twenty grand, just on football! | 他欠普西大概三万块 光是足球赌债就有两万 |
[28:58] | And the rest is shy. | 其他的是打牌欠的赌注 |
[29:00] | Pussy must be burying his prick in vig alone. | 光是利息 普西就能要他的命 |
[29:12] | Doesn’t mean he’s a liar. | 这不表示他撒谎 |
[29:14] | Just means he’s got a reason to see Pussy dead. It buys him time. | 只表示他有理由看着普西死 为他多争取一些时间 |
[29:20] | Could this prick have the balls to try something like this? | 这家伙有胆子做这种事吗? |
[29:24] | Hey, we’re talking about 30 grand here! | 这可是三万块 |
[29:27] | I don’t even want to think about what we’d do to remove that debt. | 为了解决三万块的债务 恐怕我们什么都做得出来 |
[29:31] | I wouldn’t bet football. | 我不会赌足球 |
[29:37] | I gotta think about this. | 我要想一想 |
[29:40] | Look, T… | 听我说 |
[29:43] | …if my vote counts for anything… | 如果你问我的意见 |
[29:45] | …I cannot believe that Pussy would fear the can enough… | 我不相信普西 会因为害怕坐牢 |
[29:49] | …to hurt his friends. | 而伤害朋友 |
[29:52] | That’s what they said about Gravano. | 人家也是这样说葛拉凡诺的 |
[29:59] | All right, go back in. I gotta think. | 好 你回去吧 我还要想想 |
[30:14] | Deb? | 黛比 |
[30:18] | Debbie? | 黛比 |
[30:28] | -Take it easy with her. -I’d think a whore would like pain. | -别对她这么凶好不好? -我还以为妓女喜欢痛一下 |
[30:32] | -Take it easy! -Vinnie, stop it! | -好了 别这么凶 -文尼 够了 |
[30:33] | Come on, let’s get this show on the road! | 赶快办事吧 |
[30:36] | Look at this. A doctor, a madam, a wiseguy and a cop. | 你看看 医生 妓女 黑道和警察 |
[30:39] | That’s what I call a vice superfecta. | 这就是我说的四大恶人 |
[30:48] | The four were arrested last night. | 四个人昨晚被逮捕 |
[30:49] | A spokesman says that the officer in question will be placed on leave… | 警方发言人表示涉案的警察 将暂时停职 |
[30:54] | …pending the outcome of the hearing this morning. | 等候今天早上听证会的结果 |
[30:57] | Hate to be there when he got home. | 还好我不是他老婆 |
[30:59] | I don’t know which is worse: | 不知道哪一样比较丢脸 |
[31:01] | To be caught in a bordello or to be caught with the wiseguy. | 在青楼被逮到 还是被逮到跟黑道在一起 |
[31:06] | Asshole! | 没用的东西 |
[31:08] | -What’s a bordello? -A fancy name for a whorehouse. | -青楼是什么? -说得难听就是妓院 |
[31:11] | -Don’t start, okay? -It is! | -别说了 好吗? -我说得没错 |
[31:14] | I just don’t like that talk. | 对 我知道 我只是不喜欢这种话题 |
[31:16] | Most civilized countries have legalized prostitution. | 大多数文明国家 卖淫都是合法的 |
[31:20] | You got somewhere to be? | 你不是要上学吗? |
[31:22] | It’s a joke, look at the president. | 真是笑话 看他们怎么折磨总统 |
[31:24] | He deserved what he got. | 他是活该 |
[31:25] | He got Monica Kazinski and the broad with the long nose. | 他搞上了蒙妮卡卡辛斯基 和那个长鼻子的婊子 |
[31:29] | Sex shouldn’t be a punishable offense. | 我不认为性该被列为 可惩处的罪行 |
[31:31] | I don’t think sex should | 亲爱的 我的看法和你一样 |
[31:32] | be a punishable offense either. | 我认为性不该被列为 可惩处的罪行 |
[31:34] | But talking about sex at the breakfast table is a punishable offense. | 但我认为在早餐桌上谈性 的确可以处罚 |
[31:39] | No more sex talk, okay? | 所以不要再谈了 好吗? |
[31:40] | It’s the ’90s, parents are supposed to discuss sex with their children. | 现在是90年代 父母应该和小孩讨论性的问题 |
[31:44] | But that’s where you’re wrong. | 对 但你错了 |
[31:47] | You see, out there, it’s the 1990s, but in this house… | 外面是90年代 但这个家里 |
[31:51] | …it’s 1954. | 是1954年 |
[31:53] | 1990s, 1954. | 90年代 1954年 |
[31:56] | So now and forever, I don’t want to hear any more sex talk. | 所以从今以后 我不要再听到这个话题了 |
[32:04] | What’s with him? | 他是怎么了? |
[32:17] | Keep moving, please. | 请往前开 |
[32:20] | Come on! | 快点 |
[32:39] | Come on, goddamn it! | 快点 该死 |
[32:41] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点… |
[32:43] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[32:53] | Go ahead, detective. | 请往前开 警探 |
[32:55] | Excuse me, move it out, please. Got a police officer here. | 麻烦把车开到旁边 有警察要过 |
[32:59] | Move it out! Let’s go! Pull up! | 往旁边开 快点 靠边 |
[33:05] | Police vehicle! Coming through! | 来吧 警车要过来 |
[33:54] | Are you sure? Who told you this? | 你确定? 谁告诉你的? |
[33:59] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[34:06] | Yeah, yeah, I’m still here. | 对…我还在 |
[34:09] | All right, thanks. I’ll talk to you later. | 好 谢谢 回头再跟你谈 |
[34:16] | You gonna tell me? | 要告诉我怎么回事吗? |
[34:18] | The fucking jerk did a header off the Route 1 bridge. | 那个混蛋 在一号公路桥跳河自尽 |
[34:22] | -Who? -Makazian. | -谁? -文尼麦肯锡 |
[34:25] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[34:27] | There goes our only shot to find out for sure the truth about Pussy. | 这下我们没机会查出 普西到底有没有叛变了 |
[34:34] | Well, if it matters, he always said how much he respected you. | 也许这对你很重要 他总是说他非常敬重你 |
[34:39] | It matters. | 这很重要 |
[34:45] | He helped me out of a lot of jams. Not just with the law. | 他帮我解决了很多麻烦 不只是法律上的麻烦 |
[34:51] | What was he thinking? | 他到底在想什么? |
[34:52] | He could’ve kept his job. He might have been suspended, that’s all. | 他有机会保住工作 他可能只会被停职而已 |
[34:56] | It’s not like he was dealing. | 他又没有贩毒 |
[34:58] | That’s not why he did it. | 他不是为了这个自杀的 |
[35:00] | Don’t get me wrong, it was the straw… | 别误会我的意思 这确实是导火线 |
[35:04] | …but he was not happy… | 但他一直不快乐 |
[35:06] | …with himself, how he turned out. | 对自己的现状不满意 |
[35:10] | What did he come here for, therapy? | 他来这里干什么? 做心理治疗? |
[35:13] | You could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[35:15] | Instead of a couch, you use a bed? | 只不过你用的不是沙发而是床 |
[35:17] | It’s not a bad deal. | 这样也不错 |
[35:19] | Who wouldn’t want to sleep with their shrink? | 谁不想跟心理医生上床? |
[35:25] | What’s that mean? | 此话怎讲? |
[35:28] | You’d be amazed how easy it is to open up when you’re naked… | 一丝不挂躺在喜欢你的人怀里 |
[35:32] | …and in the arms of someone who cares for you. | 你很容易倾诉心事 |
[35:35] | Did he ever mention anything about my guys to you? | 他有没有跟你提过我的兄弟? |
[35:40] | He didn’t like Paulie. He thought he was a psycho. | 他不喜欢保利 他觉得保利心理有问题 |
[35:45] | What about Pussy? | 普西怎么样? |
[35:47] | He really didn’t have much to say about any of you guys. | 他其实很少提起你们 |
[35:53] | Except that he owed some money. | 只说过他欠了一些钱 |
[35:56] | But he wasn’t worried because you liked him… | 但是他不担心 因为你喜欢他 |
[36:00] | …and while he had you in his corner, there was nothing to worry about. | 只要有你关照他 就什么都不用担心了 |
[36:06] | I won’t lie, he’s dead. He didn’t have a good thing to say about anyone. | 他已经死了 我不必说谎 他对谁都没有好话 |
[36:11] | He did feel like he could trust you. | 不过他真的觉得可以信任你 |
[36:16] | He said a lot, “At least with Tony Soprano, | 他说过好多次 至少和东尼索波诺来往 |
[36:20] | you know where you stand.” | 你知道自己该怎么办 |
[36:30] | Livia, open up, it’s Junior! | 莉薇亚 开门 我是小索 |
[36:34] | Come on in, it’s open. | 进来 门没锁 |
[36:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么搞的? |
[36:41] | My Dominican girl said you called me. | 我的多明尼加女佣说 你打电话找我 |
[36:47] | …he sold our house. | 他把我们的房子卖了 |
[36:49] | -Don’t people have names? Who’s “he”? -Anthony. | -现在的人都没名字了? 他是谁? -安东尼 |
[36:53] | He sold my house! | 他卖了我的房子 |
[36:56] | The home my husband and I made! | 我和我丈夫建立的家 |
[36:59] | What else were they gonna do with it? | 不然还能怎么样? |
[37:02] | You too! | 你也一样 |
[37:07] | I suppose he would’ve found it harder to have his meetings at my house… | 我想他是觉得在我家里开会 |
[37:12] | …than in this nursing home. | 不如在养老院这里开会 |
[37:14] | What are you talking about? | 你说开什么会? |
[37:16] | Don’t think I’ll ever see any of that money, either. | 我看我也拿不到钱了 |
[37:19] | What meetings? | 什么会? |
[37:21] | Raymond, Larry! | 雷蒙 赖瑞 |
[37:23] | That sneak from Manhattan. | 曼哈顿来的那个小人 |
[37:26] | Johnny Sack? Johnny Sack was here? | 强尼沙克? 强尼沙克来过这里? |
[37:28] | With his mohair suits and his shoe lifts. | 穿着毛海西装 带着鞋拔 |
[37:31] | Suits, pleurisy? | 西装? 肋膜炎? |
[37:34] | More than once he was there? Why didn’t I know about this? | 他来这里不只一次了? 我怎么不知道? |
[37:38] | Maybe it was you they were talking about, who knows? | 也许他们就是在讲你 谁知道? |
[37:50] | Well, I just don’t like being put in the middle of things! | 我只是不喜欢夹在中间 |
[37:55] | I should’ve known something was strange… | 我早该知道有问题 |
[37:58] | …when suddenly Larry Boy’s mother moved in here. | 赖瑞的母亲突然搬来 |
[38:03] | And then Jimmy Altieri’s mother. | 然后吉米的妈又来了 |
[38:06] | Three of my capos have their moms here? | 我手下三个角头 把母亲送到这里来? |
[38:09] | Instead of living in normal homes with their sons… | 而不能像个人一样 |
[38:13] | …like human beings. | 和儿子住在家里 |
[38:15] | This must be some kind of fucking end move. | 这一定是他们的最后一击 |
[38:18] | What do they think, I’m stupid? | 他们以为我是笨蛋吗? |
[38:21] | -We’ll see. -Wait a minute! | -等着瞧吧 -等一下 |
[38:24] | I don’t like that kind of talk! | 我不喜欢你说这种话 |
[38:27] | Now just stop it, it upsets me! | 不要说了 我会难过 |
[38:31] | Or I won’t tell you anything anymore. | 不然我什么都不告诉你了 |
[38:33] | If this is true, Livia, you know what I…I mean… | 如果这是真的 莉薇亚 你知道吗? 我…我是说… |
[38:38] | I’m the boss, for chrissake! If I don’t act, blood or no… | 我还是老大呢 如果我不采取行动 不管是不是血亲… |
[38:51] | I have to. | 我都得采取行动 |
[38:53] | Oh, God, why? | 老天! 怎么? |
[38:56] | What did I say now? | 我说错了什么话? |
[39:04] | I suppose I should’ve just kept my mouth shut, like a mute. | 我想我应该闭嘴装哑巴 |
[39:09] | And then everybody would’ve been happy. | 这样大家就高兴了 |
[39:23] | Anthony, see who’s there. | 安东尼 去开门 |
[39:25] | I’m eating. | 我在吃饭 |
[39:27] | You won’t have any teeth left if you don’t go see! | 如果你不站起来去开门 我就打得你没牙齿吃饭 |
[39:37] | Make sure you know who it is before you answer. | 要先知道是谁才开门 |
[39:39] | Who is coming at dinner? People can’t call? | 谁在晚饭时间来? 不能打电话吗? |
[39:44] | It’s Uncle Jimmy! | 是吉米叔叔 |
[39:46] | Uncle Jimmy? Let him in! | 吉米叔叔 请他进来 |
[39:53] | I don’t believe it, how’d you get out? | 我真不敢相信 你是怎么出来的? |
[39:56] | Carm, look who’s here! Jimmy, he’s out! | 卡蜜拉 看谁来了? 吉米出来了 |
[39:58] | Oh, my God, Jimmy! | 我的天! 吉米 |
[40:00] | -Thought you’d never see me again? -What happened? | -以为再也见不到我了? -怎么回事? |
[40:03] | -Got someplace in private we can talk? -Yeah, in the basement. | -有隐密的地方可以谈谈吗? -有 地下室 |
[40:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[40:16] | You got a problem! | 你有麻烦了 |
[40:19] | Yeah, I know. I’m working on it. | 我知道 我正在解决 |
[40:22] | Working on what? | 解决什么? |
[40:24] | Why, what were you gonna say? | 你想说什么? |
[40:26] | You better lay low with that safe-house money. | 那笔落跑费 你最好低调处理 |
[40:30] | What? | 你在说什么? |
[40:31] | They were asking me a lot of questions in there. | 警方问了我很多问题 |
[40:34] | If I knew anything about the dead Colombian in the apartment. | 问我知不知道那个哥伦比亚人 怎么会死在那栋公寓里 |
[40:43] | You look good. | 你的气色不错 |
[40:45] | -Thanks, I wasn’t gone that long. -Yeah, yeah, I know. | -谢谢 我没有离开那么久 -对… 我知道 |
[40:50] | My lawyer told him, “Hey, he doesn’t own the building. | 我的律师跟他说 “那栋大楼又不是他的 |
[40:54] | He’s not responsible for what’s in it.” | 里面发生什么事与他无关” |
[40:56] | I told him the pool table was there when I first rented the joint. | 我说我租那栋房子的时候 撞球桌就在里面了 |
[41:01] | Good thinking. | 说得好 |
[41:02] | You should’ve been a lawyer. | 你走错行了 应该当律师的 |
[41:05] | Please, enough people hate me. | 拜托 讨厌我的人够多了 |
[41:10] | So what are you gonna do about the Colombian money? | 哥伦比亚人那笔钱 你打算怎么办? |
[41:18] | They were putting it to me like I was a kid. | 他们对我苦苦相逼 把我当小学生似的 |
[41:21] | Telling me the money was marked. | 说那笔钱上面有作记号 |
[41:23] | They said there’s a new fingerprint technique, lifts them off the bills. | 还说有新的指纹技术 可以把钞票上的指纹取出来 |
[41:32] | You’re a lucky man, Jimmy! | 你运气好 吉米 |
[41:34] | What do you mean? | 怎么说? |
[41:36] | You’re out on bail on that conspiracy thing? | 你因同谋案被捕 还在保释期间 对吗? |
[41:39] | Yeah, so? | 应该是 |
[41:40] | Only you would get pinched with a gun while you’re out on bail… | 只有像你运气这么好的人 被警察发现在保释期间持枪 |
[41:44] | …and still be out in time for dinner. | 还能这么快就出来 刚好来得及吃晚饭 |
[41:48] | You’re a lucky guy! | 你真是走运 |
[41:50] | Speaking of dinner, Carmela’s got some lasagna upstairs. | 说起晚餐 卡蜜拉 还有千层面 要吃吗? 来吧 |
[41:53] | I’ll pass. I got a few people to see that are late with payments. | 不吃了 我还要去找几个没还钱的人 |
[41:57] | I gotta show my face or they’ll think they’re off the hook. | 千万要让他们看到我 不然他们会以为没事了 |
[42:10] | Get off the phone! | 赶快挂上电话 |
[42:11] | I gotta go! | 我要挂电话了 |
[42:13] | -What’s up? -It’s Jimmy! It’s fucking Jimmy! | -怎么回事? -是吉米… |
[42:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[42:17] | -The wire, it’s Jimmy! -What are you talking about? | -戴窃听器的人是吉米 -你在说什么? |
[42:21] | The wire, you understand? The wire, it’s fucking Jimmy! | 戴窃听器的人是吉米 懂吗? |
[42:26] | I should’ve killed him right in my fucking basement! | 根本没什么新指纹技术 我早该在我家地下室干掉他 |
[42:29] | Makazian’s guy got mixed up. They got busted at the same time. | 麦肯锡搞混了 吉米和普西两个人 |
[42:33] | Jimmy and Pussy! You understand? | 同时被抓 你懂吗? |
[42:38] | Two fat fucks with black hair! Where the fuck is Paulie? | 两个都是黑头发的胖子 保利在哪里? |
[42:42] | He called an hour ago. He said he’s on his way. | 他一个小时之前来过电话 我发誓 他说他上路了 |
[42:45] | Why the fuck isn’t he here now? | 他怎么还没来? |
[42:49] | Jesus, Tony. | 天啊 东尼 |
[42:51] | You don’t think Paulie jumped the gun? | 你看保利不会先动手吧? |
[42:54] | Shut up. God forbid. | 闭嘴 千万不能这样… |
[42:56] | Don’t talk like that. | 不要说这种话 |
[43:00] | Where’s Pussy? Get him on the phone. | 普西在哪里? 打电话给他 |
[43:05] | I haven’t seen him since Paulie took him to the schvitz. | 保利带他去蒸气浴之后 我就没见过他了 |
[43:08] | Hey, fellas! | 大家好 |
[43:12] | I’ve been calling you all fucking night long! | 你死到哪里去了? 我找了你一个晚上 |
[43:15] | I was at my goomar’s. I told Silvio I was coming. | 我去找我的马子 我跟席尔说我会来 |
[43:19] | You answer me like I’m Jesus Christ himself… | 现在当我是老大 回答我 |
[43:22] | …if you lie, may your mother die of cancer of the eyes. | 如果撒谎 你老妈就不得好死 |
[43:28] | -Where’s Pussy? -I don’t know. | -普西在哪里? -我不知道 |
[43:30] | -Don’t you fucking lie to me! -Tony! | -不要骗我 -东尼 |
[43:36] | Did you do it? | 你下手了没有? |
[43:40] | Don’t fucking lie to me. | 不要骗我 |
[43:44] | -Did you do it? -No. | -你下手了没有? -没有 |
[43:47] | -Did you fucking do it? -No. | -你下手了没有? -没有 |
[43:50] | Did you fucking do it? | 你下手了没有? |
[43:51] | I said no! Now get your fucking hands off of me. | 我说过了 没有 现在把手拿开 |
[43:56] | Come on, Tony. | 好了 东尼 |
[44:19] | I’m sorry, Paulie. | 对不起 保利 |
[44:23] | I can’t find Pussy anywhere! | 我到处找不到普西 |
[44:27] | Nobody knows anything! | 没人有他的消息 |
[44:30] | I haven’t seen him since the schvitz. | 上次去蒸气浴以后 我就没见过他了 |
[44:33] | The last thing he said to me was, “Go fuck yourself!” | 他对我说的最后一句话是 去死吧 |
[44:39] | Did he at least take the schvitz? | 他洗了蒸气浴没有? |
[44:44] | He refused to take his clothes off. | 他不肯脱衣服 |
[44:53] | The rat… | 叛徒 |
[44:55] | …it’s fucking Jimmy! | 是吉米 |
[45:01] | Fuck it! Let’s all have a drink! | 算了 我们喝杯酒吧 |
[45:15] | All right. | 好 |
[45:17] | Hey, babe! | 宝贝 |
[45:22] | Look what Chucky brought us! | 看恰奇给我们带来什么? |
[45:24] | Another kitchen appliance. Whoop-fucking-pee! | 又是厨房用品 真是普天同庆啊 |
[45:28] | Well, slit your wrists, why don’t ya? | 你干脆割腕自杀好了 |
[45:31] | Truckload fell off the loading dock at Zim’s. | 辛姆码头的卸货平台 掉下来的货 |
[45:34] | It’s not even a Bra-oon. | 连布拉翁牌都不是 |
[45:37] | That’s a “Braun,” babe. | 是布隆牌 |
[45:39] | Junior said for me to tell you… | 小索要我告诉你 |
[45:42] | …he’s decided on that thing. | 他已经决定了 要办那件事 |
[45:44] | He said we should look out of town for who’s gonna do it. | 他说我们该找外地人来动手 |
[45:48] | -Finally. -Yeah. | -总算决定了 -没错 |
[45:52] | It’s gonna be a busy month. | 这个月会很忙 |
[45:53] | -I’ll see you. -See you later. | -回头见 -回头见 |
[45:56] | See you, Jo. | 再见 乔乔 |
[45:58] | Yeah, see you. | 再见 |
[46:04] | What was he talking about? | 他在说什么? |
[46:06] | -Mind your business. -Whatever it is, Mikey… | -别多管闲事 -不管怎么样 麦奇 |
[46:10] | …we’re going to Vegas. | 我们下个月去赌城 |
[46:11] | I already lined up childcare, so I don’t want to hear it. | 我找好人照顾法兰西斯艾伯特 所以不接受任何藉口 |
[46:15] | Forget it, something’s come up. | 旅行取消吧 有大事要发生了 |
[46:20] | Something always comes up. | 永远都有大事发生 |
[46:22] | This is a good something. | 这是好事 |
[46:24] | Hope it means more money because I need a new car. | 希望有钱可赚 因为我需要一辆新车 |
[46:27] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[46:29] | If this goes down, you’ll have a new car, and then some. | 这件事成了你就可以换新车 还可以多买几辆 |
[46:34] | Can you tell me? | 可以告诉我吗? |
[46:37] | Oh, come on, Mikey! Tell me. | 好啦 麦奇 说嘛 |
[46:40] | Come on, please? | 拜托你好吗? |
[46:44] | I may be getting bumped up, a notch or two! | 我可能会晋升一两级 |
[46:48] | Tony Soprano’s on his way out, and I mean as in “forever.” | 东尼索波诺快完蛋了 我是说”从此消失” |
[46:53] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[46:55] | He’s going to jail? | 他会坐牢? |
[46:56] | No, the other forever! | 不 是另外一种消失 |
[47:00] | Does Junior know? | 小索知道吗? |
[47:02] | Oh, Jesus! | 我的天 |
[47:04] | Listen, if you breathe a word of this to anybody… | 听我说 如果你透露一个字 |
[47:07] | …they’ll bury me and you right next to Tony Soprano, understand? | 他们会把我们和东尼索波诺 一起干掉 明白吗? |
[47:13] | Make it decaf. | 知道了 好 煮杯无咖啡因的咖啡 |
[47:20] | You don’t belittle a man like Junior Soprano. | 你不能贬低小索这种人 |
[47:23] | He’s old-school. | 他是老派人 |
[47:24] | You don’t joke about cunt-lapping, and you don’t… | 不能拿口交开玩笑 |
[47:28] | …spill your guts out to a shrink about business that isn’t yours! | 也绝对不能对心理医生 倾吐不该说的事 |
[47:32] | Tony Soprano sees a shrink? | 东尼索波诺看心理医生? |
[47:34] | You fucking believe that? To add insult to injury… | 你相信吗? 更糟糕的是 |
[47:38] | …he was planning a move against Junior! | 他还计划扳倒小索 |
[47:40] | His own uncle? | 他自己的伯伯? |
[47:44] | Were you this stupid when I married you? | 我娶你的时候 你有这么笨吗? |
[47:47] | Fuck you! | 操你的 |
[47:49] | No, fuck you. What are you doing standing there? Make the coffee! | 我才要操你呢 你站在那里干嘛? 快煮咖啡 |
[47:52] | Take it easy, take it easy. It’s brewing. | 别猴急 我已经在煮了 |