时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | We know what we’re gonna do. | 我们知道该怎么做了 |
[01:44] | Till the government indicts, anyway. | 至少在政府起诉前是如此 |
[01:47] | Jimmy! This answers your concerns? | 吉米 这解除了你的担忧吗? |
[01:51] | I think a lot of good ground was covered. | 我想很多事情都厘清了 |
[01:55] | Okay, I guess that’s it. | 好 那就是这样了 |
[02:13] | -You gotta get the tickets. -I got them already. | -你要去买票 -已经买了 别担心 |
[02:17] | Fuck! The Rangers are gonna lose anyway. | 干嘛?游骑兵输定了 |
[02:21] | You’re right, it’s him. | 你说得对 就是他 |
[02:22] | He asks for a meeting to discuss shit we covered. He’s wearing a wire. | 他突然要求开会 讨论已经谈过的事情 他戴了窃听器 |
[02:29] | You got my okay. | 我同意你的作法 |
[02:31] | Send a message to everybody else. | 一定要让大家都明白 |
[02:34] | All right. | 好 |
[02:37] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[02:50] | Who told me you hated the fucking Russians? | 是谁告诉我你讨厌俄国人的? |
[02:53] | The pricks Junior brought to pound | 那两个技术差的 是小索介绍给我的 |
[02:55] | my ass were Russian. I was bitter. | 害我有一阵子很受不了俄国人 |
[02:58] | Tony’s goomar is Russian, you couldn’t ask for a nicer person. | 不过东尼的马子是俄国人 她棒得不得了 |
[03:01] | -These two are friends of hers. -I got enough cologne on? | -今晚的两个是她朋友 -我擦的古龙水够吗? |
[03:05] | Smells like Paco Rabanne crawled up your ass and died. | 你全身上下都是古龙水的味道 |
[03:08] | Easy for you to say. I don’t get young ones. | 你说得容易 我以前没泡过小姑娘 |
[03:11] | You’ll be glad I got you out of bed. | 你应该庆幸 我今晚把你从床上拉起来 |
[03:14] | Russian boo-boos, you go for some foreplay, they’ll detail your car. | 俄国女人 你想来点基本的前戏 她们会把你伺候得非常周到 |
[03:20] | -How’s the hygiene over there? -I don’t know. This is here. | 地方卫不卫生? 不知道 就是这里了 |
[03:24] | You didn’t let me put anything decent on. | 你根本不让我穿件像样的衣服 |
[03:26] | Here we are. | 就是这里 |
[03:32] | Baby, how are you? | 宝贝 你好吗? |
[03:35] | -Is Tatiana here? -I’ll go get her. | -塔提亚娜在吗? -我去叫她 |
[03:40] | -You are Jimmy? -Yeah, that’s right, I’m Jimmy. | -你是吉米? -没错 我就是吉米 |
[03:50] | My man! | 我的天 |
[03:54] | Big tits, little feet. A hit in any man’s league. | 大胸脯 小脚丫 哪个男人不喜欢? |
[04:03] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[04:14] | Punk-ass pieces of shit! You forget I’m a captain? | 你们在胡搞什么东西? 忘了我是角头吗? |
[04:17] | Why don’t you call for help on your radio mike, you rat! | 你怎么不用 无线电麦克风求助 鼠辈? |
[04:21] | -Mother of God! -What’s wrong? | 老天 怎么回事? |
[04:23] | Not wearing one tonight? | 你今晚没戴窃听器? |
[04:24] | No time to put on anything decent. | 他没时间穿像样的东西 |
[04:27] | God! | 老天 |
[04:33] | Get the piano dolly. | 去拿推车来 |
[04:41] | Come on, stop, I want to watch. | 好了 住手 我要看电视 |
[04:47] | Kiss me! | 吻我 |
[04:48] | Oh, Georgia O’Keeffe. | 真是性好渔色 |
[04:53] | Was that your back gate? | 那是你家后门吗? |
[04:57] | It’s probably nothing, come here. | 可能没什么 来 |
[04:59] | People always say that in these movies. | 这些烂电影都是这么说的 |
[05:01] | Last thing I need is your dad comes home, sees my Dominican ass. | 我可不想你爸妈回家来 让你爸逮到我光着屁股 |
[05:07] | -Settimia! -Jesus fuck! | 妈的 搞什么? |
[05:13] | I just saw my grandmother. How’d she get here from her nursing home? | 我看到我祖母经过窗户边 她怎么离开养老院的? |
[05:21] | Settimia! | 希提米亚 |
[05:29] | Cakey! | 凯基 |
[05:30] | Tell my sister to open the door! | 叫我妹妹开门 |
[05:33] | Grandma, it’s me! Anthony Jr. | 奶奶 是我 安东尼 |
[05:35] | You’ve got whooping cough! Get yourself under the vaporizer! | 你有百日咳 快去吸蒸气 |
[05:39] | Holy shit. | 惨了 |
[05:43] | What do you want? | 有事吗 老太太? |
[05:45] | Go away! | 走开 |
[05:48] | I will never speak… | 我不要 |
[05:50] | …another word to you again, Settimia. | 再跟你说话了 希提米亚 |
[05:55] | Aunt Settimia’s dead. It’s me, Meadow. | 奶奶 希提米亚姨婆过世了 我是梅朵 |
[05:57] | Faccia brutta! | 好可怕 |
[05:59] | Grandma, it’s Meadow, remember? Come sit down. | 奶奶 我是梅朵 记得吗? 我们去坐下来 |
[06:04] | Yes. Meadow. | 对 梅朵 |
[06:07] | Oh, I can’t stay in this house, honey bunch. | 我不能留在这房子里 亲爱的 |
[06:11] | Not while that faccia brutta’s in here. | 那可怕的东西在这里 |
[06:15] | Come on, let’s go see who it is. | 来 奶奶 我们看看是谁来了 |
[06:22] | Evening. How are we? | 晚安 大家好吗? |
[06:24] | Make my sister get out of the house. | 叫我妹妹出去 |
[06:27] | It’s 1 a.m. Why were you walking on Mountain Avenue at this hour? | 现在一点钟了 你这时候怎么还在 山岳大道走来走去? |
[06:31] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:34] | We got a complaint from your neighbors. | 你们有邻居申诉 有个女人在街上游荡 |
[06:36] | She’s my grandmother. | 她是我奶奶 |
[06:38] | Hi, Grandma. | 奶奶 |
[06:41] | -Hi! -Ah, shit! | -你好 -讨厌 |
[06:43] | -You know this young man? -Of course, he’s…. | -你认识这个年轻人吗? -当然 他… |
[06:51] | He’s my grandson. | 他是我孙子 |
[06:53] | And is this your house, dear? | 这里是你家吗?亲爱的? |
[07:02] | Where was she trying to get to? | 这里是你家吗? |
[07:06] | Schrafts. | 爱的? |
[07:09] | She’s being retested. | 她正在重新接受检查 |
[07:11] | For Alzheimer’s. | 看有没有老年痴呆症 |
[07:13] | It’s been a long odyssey with your mother. | 你们母子之间的恩怨由来已久 |
[07:15] | Oh, these last 500 years just seemed to race by. | 这五百年好像一下子就过去了 |
[07:21] | Listen to me. | 我在说什么啊? |
[07:23] | It’s okay. | 不要紧 |
[07:26] | Let it out. | 说出来吧 |
[07:28] | They’re transferring her to the nursing unit. | 他们要把她转到疗养中心 |
[07:31] | Which is the thing that she dreaded and feared. | 她一直害怕这一天来临 |
[07:36] | Isn’t it interesting how this memory loss has cropped up… | 你不觉得很有意思吗? 她突然失去记忆之前 |
[07:40] | …right after you failed to be killed in the carjacking? | 你才被劫车大难不死 |
[07:44] | You think it was a carjacking? | 你认为那是劫车案吗? |
[07:46] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[07:49] | But I got an idea who was behind it, and…. | 但我知道幕后黑手是谁 |
[07:54] | Enough said. | 不说了 |
[07:56] | You don’t want to go there. | 你不会想知道的 |
[07:58] | -Maybe you don’t want to go there. -What? | -也许是你自己不想知道 -你这是什么意思? |
[08:01] | Well, let’s track it. | 我们来回溯一下 |
[08:03] | Around the time of the shooting, you were having hallucinations… | 就在枪击案发生时 你幻想出 |
[08:07] | …of that Isabella figure. | 依莎贝拉 |
[08:09] | The protective, loving mother. | 一个充满母爱保护子女的母亲 |
[08:13] | Your subconscious was shouting something at you. | 你的潜意识在向你呼喊 |
[08:18] | The day before the shooting… | 枪击案发生前一天 |
[08:20] | …you said that she kept going on about news stories… | 你告诉我她不断说着 |
[08:25] | …of mothers throwing their babies out of windows. | 你告诉我她不断说着 |
[08:28] | Why don’t we put our cards on the table! | 你干脆打开天窗说亮话 |
[08:31] | You think my mother tried to have me whacked for putting her in a home? | 你是怎么想的? 我把我妈送进养老院 所以她想要我的命? |
[08:35] | In your worst dreams, a duck flies off with your penis! | 在你最可怕的梦里 鸭子叼了你的阳具飞走 |
[08:40] | -Castration. -My mother never went after my basket. | -阉割 -她从没对我那话儿有兴趣 |
[08:43] | No, not literally. | 实际上是没有 |
[08:45] | Look, ordinarily a patient is helped to make his own breakthroughs. | 通常医生会协助病人自己突破 |
[08:50] | But your life is in danger, so I’m willing to put the cards on the table. | 不过你有生命危险 所以我愿意打开天窗说亮话 |
[08:56] | I say what your mother has, at the very least… | 我说你母亲至少是得了 我们所谓的 |
[08:59] | …is borderline personality disorder. | 边缘人格失调 |
[09:02] | Borderline personality disorder? | 边缘人格失调 |
[09:04] | Let me read to you from the DSM-IV, okay? | 我念书上的说明给你听 |
[09:07] | Definitions of the condition. | 病况的定义 |
[09:11] | “A pattern of unstable relationships. | 不稳定的关系 显著的情绪不稳定 |
[09:14] | Affective instability.” | 表示强烈的焦虑 忧郁 |
[09:17] | It means intense anxiety, a joylessness. | 这些人只看到自己内在的恐惧 |
[09:22] | Their internal phobias are the only things that exist. | 这些人只看到自己内在的恐惧 |
[09:26] | The real world, real people are peripheral. | 真实的世界和真实的人 是次要的 |
[09:29] | These people have no love or compassion. | 这些人没有爱或同情心 |
[09:33] | Borderline personalities are very good at splitting behavior… | 边缘人格经常发生极端的行为 |
[09:37] | …creating bitterness and conflict… | 制造痛苦和冲突 |
[09:40] | …between others in their circle. | 在生活圈里的其他人之间 |
[09:43] | You twisted fucking bitch! | 你这个变态女人 |
[09:45] | That’s my mother, | 我们说的是我母亲 |
[09:46] | not some fuck in Attica, stab you in the shower! | 不是不知道从哪里冒出来 在你洗澡时捅你一刀的变态 |
[09:49] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[09:51] | We’re through, you and I. We’re finished. | 你跟我的关系完了 我们完蛋了 |
[09:53] | You’re lucky I don’t break your face in 50,000 pieces! | 我没把你的脸割得粉碎 算你走运 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:14] | Jackie’s work killed him. All that agita brought on the disease. | 我们面对现实吧 杰奇是被他的工作害死的 |
[10:19] | His reign was peaceful. | 他是因为胃酸过多生病的 |
[10:20] | This shooting with Tony– | 但他死得很平静 东尼那件枪击案… |
[10:22] | Suppose Jackie hadn’t died of cancer. | 如果杰奇没有死于癌症 |
[10:25] | Who knows how his life would’ve ended? | 谁知道他会落得什么下场? |
[10:28] | Look at Angie Bompensiero. A fucking shell since Pussy disappeared. | 看看安琪拉 普西失踪后她整个人都空了 |
[10:33] | Ladies! Compliments of the house. Bucatini amatriciana. | 两位小姐 本店招待(义大利语) |
[10:38] | You want a pair of hippos to walk out of here? | 亚瑟 你要让我们两个 变成河马吗? |
[10:41] | That’s imported pancetta! | 这可是进口的(义大利语) |
[10:43] | Will you hate me if I say I like it here better than the old Vesuvio? | 如果我说我喜欢这里 甚于维苏威 你会恨我的 |
[10:48] | A few bugs to be ironed out. | 只是要解决几只虫子 |
[10:50] | The one in your salad was a freak occurrence. | 你的沙拉出现的那只可是意外 |
[10:53] | My produce man, he’s the most expensive in the area. | 我的蔬果供应商 是这一带最贵的 |
[10:57] | Insurance really came through! | 保险真的下来了 |
[10:59] | Yes, it did. | 没错 |
[11:01] | Carm, what’d I hear about Tony’s mom? | 卡蜜拉 东尼的妈妈怎么了? |
[11:04] | It looks like Alzheimer’s. | 看样子是老人痴呆症 |
[11:06] | -Oh, boy! -Yeah. | -老天 -对 |
[11:09] | I’ve known Mrs. S since…. | 索波诺太太 |
[11:11] | She’s always been an individualist, should we say? | 一直很有个人风格 这样说对吗? |
[11:16] | But she’s a real pistol, what a character! | 但她的确很冲 有个性 |
[11:21] | -Poor Tony. -Yeah, he’s beside himself. | -可怜的东尼 -对 他很难过 |
[11:24] | He’s got a lot on his plate. | 他有很多事要处理 |
[11:27] | The attempted carjacking…. | 还被人企图劫车 |
[11:30] | Hey, well…. | 这个… |
[11:33] | I’ll let you eat. | 不打扰你们吃饭了 |
[11:35] | -Enjoy! -Thanks, Artie. | -好好享受 -谢谢 亚瑟 |
[11:42] | Oh, my God, look who’s here! | 我的天 看谁来了 |
[11:45] | What? You hiding back here? Your best friend’s on table 12. | 什么?你藏在这后面? 你最好的朋友在十二桌 |
[11:50] | When are you gonna bury the hatchet? | 你们什么时候才要讲和? |
[11:53] | Arthur, I love Carmela like a sister. | 亚瑟 我和卡蜜拉情同姊妹 |
[11:55] | We just don’t want this place to become another Mob hangout. | 只是不想让这里和维苏威一样 又变成帮派混迹的地方 |
[12:00] | A certain amount of that kind of patronage creates buzz. | 你什么时候才会懂 这种客人上门会制造话题 |
[12:05] | Artie, that kind of buzz we should avoid in droves. | 亚瑟 这种话题 我们应该避之唯恐不及 |
[12:18] | First time here? | 你第一次来这里? |
[12:20] | Gift from the Dellacrocces. | 德拉克罗斯家给我一张礼券 |
[12:22] | Artie’s opening promotion. | 这是亚瑟的开幕促销手法 |
[12:23] | -You will not believe the food! -That’s what I hear. | -这里的食物好吃极了 -我也是这样听说的 |
[12:26] | They’d have to be doing something special… | 不过他们一定有独门绝招 |
[12:29] | …to trump you two ladies at the spice rack. | 才能胜过两位的手艺 |
[12:33] | I was over at Carmela’s the other night, Ro. | 我前几天晚上到卡蜜拉家作客 |
[12:35] | We had some zabaglione that, of course, we did make it together… | 我们吃的是蛋乳酪甜点 当然那是我们一起做的 |
[12:40] | …but everybody was raving about it! | 不过大家都赞不绝口 |
[12:42] | Please, you made it, basically. | 拜托 基本上是你做的 |
[12:45] | I wish Tony had taken me up on my offer to talk to him… | 可惜东尼没有接受我的好意 |
[12:48] | …about the carjacking that day. | 谈谈劫车那件事 |
[12:51] | That makes two of us. | 我也有同感 |
[12:54] | Well, I’d better get seated and order. | 是 我还是找位子点菜吧 |
[12:57] | Why don’t you stay here, take a load off! | 不 你继续坐在这里 对 |
[13:00] | How’s the watch, Father Phil? | 手表怎么样 菲尔神父? |
[13:02] | Oh, it’s fantastic. | 好得不得了 |
[13:04] | I can set one of the dials to the millennial countdown. | 我今天早上发现 可以设定一个千禧年倒数表面 |
[13:09] | -I haven’t done it yet. -Is that Jackie’s watch? | -不过我还没设定 -这是杰奇的手表吗? |
[13:11] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[13:19] | Thanks again, Ro. | 再次谢谢你 罗莎莉 |
[13:45] | Mr. Soprano was kind enough to come with us. | 索波诺先生很赏脸 |
[13:47] | You threatened to wait till my kids got home. | 你威胁要等到我孩子放学回家 |
[13:50] | Agent Harris explained that there’s something we’d like you to hear. | 相信哈里斯探员解释过 我们有东西要给你听 |
[13:55] | The Springsteen box set. I already got it! | 布鲁斯史宾斯汀精选辑吗? 我已经有了 |
[13:58] | -You know Agent Grasso. -Yeah, how you doing? | -相信你认识葛拉索探员 -是 你好吗? |
[14:01] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[14:08] | As we both know, there’s been an attempt on your life. | 我们都知道有人想要你的命 |
[14:12] | You have enemies. | 你有敌人 |
[14:13] | It’s a safe assumption that you may have run out your string in Jersey. | 我想我们可以假定 你待在纽泽西州已经不安全了 |
[14:18] | The lovely Agent Harris and I have had this conversation. I’ll pass. | 可爱的哈里斯探员 已经和我谈过这件事了 但我没兴趣 |
[14:23] | You haven’t heard the tape. | 你还没听过这卷录音带 |
[14:25] | Play it. I don’t give a fuck what’s on it! | 放啊 因为我不在乎 带子上是什么 |
[14:28] | I understand you and Agent Grasso had a colloquy about our shared heritage. | 我了解你和葛拉索探员 谈过我们都是义大利人 |
[14:33] | Colla-who? | 都是什么? |
[14:35] | You and I are not compari. | 你跟我不一样 东尼 |
[14:37] | You on the one hand, me and Agent Grasso on the other. | 你是强盗 我和葛拉索是官兵 |
[14:40] | Even though our ancestors all hail from the same sunny peninsula. | 虽然我们的祖先都来自同一个 阳光普照的半岛 |
[14:45] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[14:49] | But we do share some cultural ideas: | 但我们的确有同样的文化 |
[14:51] | Religious, culinary… | 宗教 烹饪 |
[14:55] | …matriarchal. | 和母子关系 |
[14:57] | Maybe we can motivate you to testify. | 也许我们可以让你出面作证 |
[14:59] | Get the kumquats out of your mouth and get to the point. | 别打哈哈了 直接带入正题 因为我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:09] | Boy, Anthony must’ve really gotten under your collar. Admit it. | 老天 安东尼 一定让你很生气 承认吧 |
[15:14] | You’re looking to crack his coglioni for putting you in here. | 他把你送到这里来 你一定想要他的命 |
[15:18] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[15:20] | Yeah, and I’m playing shortstop for the Mets. | 对 我还在大都会队当游击手呢 |
[15:24] | A psychiatrist. He’s been seeing one for a while now. | 心理医生 他已经看了好一阵子了 |
[15:31] | God only knows what he says. | 天知道他都说些什么 |
[15:33] | You wired Green Grove. | 你在绿林银发社区装窃听器 他一定真的把我当白痴 |
[15:37] | It was my idea. Everyone else thought it was a waste of money. | 这是我的主意 其他人都觉得是浪费钱 |
[15:43] | My cousin Cakey, after his lobotomy, he looked exactly like my son. | 我表弟凯基动了脑叶切除术后 那样子就像我儿子 |
[15:47] | Empty, a shell. Better Cakey had died than go on living like that. | 莉薇亚 空的 是个空壳子 凯基死了也比那样活着好 |
[15:52] | That’s what his own mother always used to say. | 他妈妈老是这么说 |
[16:05] | What are you talking about, meetings? Who, Livia? | 你说开什么会? 天哪 是谁?莉薇亚 |
[16:09] | All of them! Raymond. Larry. | 每个人都有 雷蒙 赖瑞 |
[16:13] | Three of my capos have their mothers here? | 我手下三个角头 把母亲送到这里来? |
[16:16] | If this is true, Livia, I mean, I’m the boss, for Christ’s sake! | 如果这是真的 莉薇亚 你知道我… 我还是老大呢 |
[16:21] | If I don’t act, blood or no– | 如果我不采取行动… 不管是不是血亲… |
[16:25] | I have to! | 我都必须采取行动 |
[16:50] | Mrs. S! | 索波诺太太 |
[16:53] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[16:56] | You remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[17:00] | -Arthur Bucco? -That’s right! | -亚瑟布科 -没错 |
[17:03] | Victoria’s boy! | 维多利亚的儿子 |
[17:05] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[17:07] | Yeah, you and my Johnny used to play Little League together. | 你跟强尼以前一起打少棒的 |
[17:12] | No! Johnny was your husband. | 不 强尼是你先生 |
[17:15] | But you’re right about the Little League, that was me and Tony! | 不过你说少棒队是对的 是我跟东尼打的 |
[17:20] | My son. That’s right. Yeah. | 我儿子 对了 |
[17:25] | Oh, gee, what’s the matter with me? | 没错 老天 我是怎么回事? |
[17:31] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[17:34] | Well, how are you, Arthur? | 你好吗 亚瑟? |
[17:36] | Never been better. | 好得不得了 |
[17:41] | It’s a nice room. | 这病房很不错 |
[17:43] | Lots of sun! | 阳光充足 |
[17:47] | Sit down. | 对 坐下 |
[17:50] | How’s your mother? You call her every day? | 你妈怎么样? 你每天打电话给她吗? |
[17:53] | Mom passed away. | 我妈过世了 |
[17:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[17:58] | When? | 什么时候? |
[18:01] | About six months ago. | 什么时候? |
[18:03] | Please give her my regards. | 请你替我问候她 |
[18:07] | Is she still on that crazy diet? | 她还在减肥吗? |
[18:16] | I brought you something. | 我从餐厅带了东西给你吃 |
[18:19] | From my restaurant. I don’t know if you remember Vesuvio? | 不知道你还记不记得维苏威 |
[18:23] | Oh, of course I do! | 我当然还记得 |
[18:25] | Way back when your dad had it! | 那时候还是你爸当家 |
[18:28] | Good for you! | 好记性 |
[18:29] | Yeah, I got a new restaurant. | 现在我有了新餐厅 |
[18:34] | Here you go. | 吃吧 |
[18:39] | -Cavatelli! -With a nice duck ragu. | (义大利语) 拌鸭肉酱 |
[18:42] | Homemade. It’s northern. | 自制的 是北方口味 |
[18:46] | Oh, northern. | 北方口味 |
[18:53] | Mrs. S, what’s the matter? | 索波诺太太 怎么了? |
[19:00] | Something I said? | 我说错话了吗? |
[19:03] | You’re a good boy, Arthur. Coming to visit me. | 你是个好孩子 亚瑟 还来看我 我们是老交情了嘛 |
[19:07] | We go back a ways. You made a mean PB & J. | 你做的 花生酱果酱三明治很好吃 |
[19:13] | After what my son did to you. | 我儿子这样对你 |
[19:17] | Oh, how can I look you in the face? | 我儿子这样对你 |
[19:20] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[19:22] | What did he do now? | 他做了什么了? |
[19:24] | You don’t blame him for setting the fire? | 你不怪他放火? |
[19:30] | Well, you’re a bigger man than some. | 你真是宽宏大量 |
[19:34] | Well, we should all be grateful… | 没有人被烧死 |
[19:37] | …that nobody was incinerated to death. | 我们大家都该感激 |
[19:49] | Altieri’s wake is tonight. | 今晚是吉米的守灵夜 |
[19:51] | I phoned in a bomb scare. | 我打了电话去恐吓说有炸弹 |
[19:53] | See, now that’s over the top. | 这太过分了 |
[20:03] | Junior and Mikey took out the hit. Start things moving. | 暗杀我的幕后主使者 一定是我伯伯和麦奇 开始动手 |
[20:06] | Not like we didn’t know. | 我们早知道了 |
[20:08] | -How did you find out for sure? -No room for interpretation. | -但你是怎么确定的? -这没有解释的空间 |
[20:12] | Minchia. | 该死 |
[20:13] | -I’m sorry. -Your own uncle. | -我替你难过 -自己的伯伯居然下此毒手 |
[20:16] | Well, let’s do it right. | 我们把事情办好 |
[20:18] | Act normal, plan things out. Make no mistakes. | 和平常一样 把事情计划好 不要出岔子 |
[20:22] | If I’m your uncle, I gotta finish what I started. | 如果我是你伯伯 一定不会半途而废 |
[20:26] | He could strike first. | 他可能先动手 |
[20:27] | And he won’t use Boyz II Men this time, he’ll go with who he knows. | 他这次不会用 大人小孩双拍档了 他会用熟人 |
[20:31] | Chucky Signore. No, Mikey’s now too high up. | 恰奇 麦奇 现在地位太高了 |
[20:35] | Chucky’s gotta disappear without setting off alarms. | 所以恰奇必须悄悄失踪 |
[20:39] | I just passed my Coast Guard test. | 我刚通过海岸防卫队考试 |
[20:44] | T, anything else? | 东尼 还有呢? |
[20:48] | My ear hurts. | 我耳朵痛 |
[21:01] | Here, one of mine. | 来吃一颗我的药 |
[21:04] | It’ll help you sleep. | 可以帮助睡眠 |
[21:08] | What kind of person can I be, where his own mother wants him dead? | 我到底是什么人? 自己的老妈要我的命 |
[21:16] | The problem is not with you. | 问题不在你 |
[21:19] | That woman is a peculiar duck. She always has been. | 那女人是个怪人 她一向如此 |
[21:23] | That’s not the point. | 对 但这不是重点 |
[21:25] | And she’s gotten worse with age. | 而且她越老越糟糕 |
[21:27] | You think my mother didn’t warn me? | 你以为结婚时我妈没警告我? |
[21:30] | Don’t start with that again. | 拜托你不要又来了 |
[21:31] | Your sisters left so young, you’d think there were contracts on them. | 你两个姊妹早早离开纽泽西 好像怕被人给宰了 |
[21:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:38] | But you were different. | 可是你不一样 |
[21:40] | You tried to make it work. | 你努力维系母子关系 |
[21:45] | Two pricks with 9mms. | 两个拿点90手枪的混蛋 |
[21:48] | My self-esteem is nonexistent right now. | 我的自尊已经没有了 |
[21:52] | I could kill her… | 我可以杀了她 |
[21:54] | …with these two hands. | 就用这两只手 |
[21:57] | The next time I see her– | 下次见到她我会… |
[21:59] | You’ll play the concerned daughter-in-law, even-keeled. | 下次见到她我会… |
[22:02] | -For the sake of the business. -Fuck the business. | -为了大局着想 -去他的大局 |
[22:05] | And let me tell you, dollars to doughnuts… | 我告诉你 东尼 |
[22:07] | …this Alzheimer’s thing is an act so she can’t be called on her shit. | 我跟你打赌 她的老人痴呆症是装的 这样才不会被逮到 |
[22:16] | Uncle Jun and I had our problems with the business… | 伯伯和我在生意方面是有问题 |
[22:19] | …but I never should’ve razzed him about eating pussy. | 但我不该拿口交的事嘲笑他 |
[22:22] | This whole war could’ve been averted. | 这些纷争本来可以避免的 |
[22:25] | Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this. | 都是口交和精神病惹的祸 |
[22:28] | You had to see a shrink because of the mother you had. | 就是因为有这种母亲 你才要看心理医生 |
[22:34] | When I look at the guys now, all I feel is humiliation. | 现在我看到那些兄弟 只觉得非常可耻 |
[22:41] | I’ll take care of my uncle… | 我会料理伯伯 |
[22:44] | …and I’ll take care of Mikey P, and I’ll get some satisfaction. | 也会料理麦奇 这样我会高兴一点 |
[22:50] | But inside… | 不过我心里… |
[22:53] | …I’ll know. | 我自己明白 |
[23:13] | -Relax! -What are you doing here? | -别紧张 -你怎么到这里来了? |
[23:15] | Putting The Stugots in the marina next door. | 把船停到隔壁的停泊港 |
[23:18] | Look at this baby I caught off the point here. | 看我在这个码头边钓到的鱼 |
[24:18] | Just wait a minute! | 等一下… |
[24:20] | Oh, no! No! | 不 等一下 |
[24:22] | -Look, I need to talk to you! -No! | -不 我有话要跟你说 -不要 |
[24:27] | Come on! | 拜托你 |
[24:30] | I’m dialing 911… | 我要打119 |
[24:33] | …because you’ve given me no choice. | 因为你让我别无选择 |
[24:36] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[24:38] | If anything happens, they’re gonna hear everything! | 万一我有个三长两短 他们都会听到 |
[24:42] | We’ll go down to a coffee shop, there’s plenty of people around! | 好 我们可以找个咖啡厅聊 那里的人很多 |
[24:47] | Emergency services. May I help you? | 急救专线 |
[24:48] | Let me talk to you! | 让我跟你谈谈 |
[24:51] | Do I have your word that I’m in no physical danger? | 你能保证不会伤害我? |
[24:55] | I’m humbled that you would take my word, yes. | 你相信我的保证 我就感激不尽了 |
[24:58] | What?! | 什么? |
[25:00] | Yes, you got my word! | 老天 我向你保证 |
[25:01] | Emergency services, state the nature of your emergency. Hello, hello? | 紧急专线 有什么事? 拜托 喂? |
[25:21] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[25:27] | I take no pleasure in the fact that I was right about your mother. | 虽然我对你母亲的判断正确 但我并不高兴 |
[25:32] | Have any dreams since you heard the FBI tapes? | 听过调查局的录音带还做梦吗 |
[25:35] | No. | 没有 |
[25:42] | Some sex dreams. | 做了几个春梦 |
[25:46] | -Involving? -My neighbor. | -梦到谁? -我的邻居 |
[25:50] | Jean Cusamano. | 珍库沙马诺 |
[25:52] | Go on. | 继续 |
[25:54] | We’re doing it doggy style– | 我在她后面搞… |
[25:57] | You know Jean. | 你认识珍 |
[25:59] | That’s okay, go on. | 不要紧 继续 |
[26:02] | I’m doing her doggy style… | 我在她后面搞她 |
[26:06] | …and I finish, you know, and her big ass is…. | 做完了以后 她的大屁股… |
[26:10] | We don’t got time for this shit! | 我们没时间说这种事 |
[26:12] | It’s interesting that you would say a big ass… | 奇怪的是你会说大屁股 |
[26:15] | …because Jean is quite slender. | 因为珍非常苗条 |
[26:17] | We got bigger things to talk about than Jean’s ass. | 我们有比珍库沙马诺 更重要的事要谈 |
[26:20] | Feelings of worthlessness sparked by your mother’s plot to have you killed? | 就像母亲阴谋刺杀你 |
[26:24] | One of the reasons they tried to have me clipped… | 让你觉得自己一文不值 |
[26:27] | …is because I’m seeing a shrink. | 他们要干掉我的原因之一 |
[26:29] | You. | 就是你 |
[26:33] | You know that our conversation is privileged… | 你知道医病对话有特许保密权 |
[26:36] | …and I couldn’t testify against anybody. | 我不能做对任何人不利的证供 |
[26:39] | Well, maybe they know that. And maybe they don’t. | 也许他们知道 也许他们不知道 |
[26:43] | Either way, they’re using it as an excuse. | 总之他们用这个当藉口 |
[26:45] | You never mentioned any of your associates by name. | 你从来没有提到你同伙的名字 |
[26:49] | Except for that one fellow, Booty? | 你从来没有提到你同伙的名字 |
[26:52] | Pussy, Pussy! | 普西…普西 |
[26:54] | Pussy, Booty, I don’t know his last name! | 布提 我不知道他姓什么 |
[26:58] | And anything concerning your Uncle Junior– | 任何有关你伯伯的事… |
[27:01] | Shut the fuck up a minute! | 好 你先不要说话 |
[27:04] | -You’re in danger. -Get out of here! That’s not fair! | -你现在有危险 -少来了 这没道理 |
[27:08] | Lo cazzo, fair. They don’t give a shit about fair. | 道理?你说什么道理 |
[27:14] | What am I supposed to do? | 谁有道理? 他们才不管什么道理 |
[27:16] | Leave town. Today. Right now. | 我该怎么办? 马上离开这里 |
[27:19] | I’m gonna get some guys here until you get on a plane! | 我还要找人过来 陪你到你上飞机为止 |
[27:23] | I can’t just do that, lam it! | 我不能这样落跑 |
[27:25] | I have a life, I have patients! | 我有我的生活 还有病人 |
[27:27] | Tell them August came early. | 跟他们说你今年提早放假 |
[27:29] | It doesn’t work that way. I have patients who are suicidal! | 这样不行的 我有的病人有自杀倾向 |
[27:33] | They won’t feel any better if you get clipped! | 如果你被干掉 他们也未必活得下去 |
[27:36] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 我的老天哪 |
[27:39] | Look, I know, I’m sorry, okay? | 我知道 对不起 好吗? |
[27:42] | I’m gonna work on this problem and I’ll take care of it… | 我会料理好 那些威胁你生命的人 我会把事情料理好 |
[27:46] | …and you’ll be able to come back. | 你就可以回来了 |
[27:48] | My God! | 我的天 |
[27:51] | People are gonna get murdered. | 你要杀人 对不对? |
[27:54] | Don’t worry about those distractions, you keep your eye on the ball. | 不要管这些闲事 你自己小心 |
[27:57] | -I know what you’re thinking. -You have no idea. | -我知道你在想什么 -你不知道我在想什么 |
[28:00] | The cops aren’t gonna help you because you can’t give them anything! | 你想报警 他们不会帮你的 因为你无法提供任何线索 |
[28:06] | Don’t be stupid! Even in the short term. | 不要傻了 想都不要想 |
[28:10] | Get the fuck out of town. | 离开这里 |
[28:16] | You’ve been a good doctor to me. Thank you. | 你一直是个好医生 谢谢 |
[28:31] | Artie, how’s your rash? | 亚瑟 你的疹子怎么样了? |
[28:37] | -What are you doing? -How could you? | -你这是干什么? -你怎么能做那种事? |
[28:40] | How the fuck could you…? | 你怎么能做那种事? |
[28:42] | You took their money? | 你拿了他们的钱? |
[28:45] | Good, then do it. | 动手啊 |
[28:47] | I don’t give a fuck anymore. | 我什么都不在乎了 动手啊 |
[28:49] | That restaurant was like my child. | 那间餐厅就像我的孩子 |
[28:52] | So they got in your ear. | 他们说动你了? |
[28:54] | Three generations of Buccos sweated over that same stove. | 三代了 布科家那家餐厅开了三代了 |
[28:58] | Even your mother treasures the memory of Vesuvio. | 连你母亲都很怀念维苏威 |
[29:05] | My mother? | 我母亲? |
[29:07] | Don’t say she’s lying, Tone. Because why would she? | 别跟我说她是骗我的 别跟我说她是骗我的 |
[29:11] | What’d she tell you? | 我母亲跟你说了什么? |
[29:13] | Don’t make it worse. | 不要再雪上加霜 |
[29:15] | Do me the respect of not treating me like a fucking idiot piece of shit! | 拜托你 至少不要把我当白痴混蛋 |
[29:22] | When you blew up the restaurant, you made me part of a criminal conspiracy! | 你放火烧餐厅 就等于把我拖下水变成共犯 |
[29:27] | Did you ever think about that? | 你有没有想过这一点? |
[29:29] | I don’t know what she told you, my mother, of all people. | 我不知道她跟你说了什么 竟然是我自己的母亲 |
[29:35] | Arson investigators gave that fire a clean bill of health. | 两个纵火调查员的报告 证明没有人为纵火 |
[29:38] | Why would I blow up your restaurant? | 我干嘛要烧你的餐厅? |
[29:40] | To help me! You fucking bent psycho! | 为了帮我 你这个心理变态 |
[29:45] | You hear your uncle’s gonna hurt my business by staging a hit… | 你听说你伯伯要在餐厅杀人 破坏我的生意 |
[29:49] | …and that’s your solution? | 你这样解决? |
[29:51] | To burn it down for the insurance money! | 把餐厅烧掉 领保险金 |
[29:57] | What kind of stupid, sick, twisted logic? | 这是什么 愚蠢扭曲的变态逻辑? |
[30:00] | All right. Ask yourself a question. | 好 你问问你自己 |
[30:04] | Am I that fucking stupid? | 我是不是个笨蛋? |
[30:08] | Am I that fucking stupid, really? | 我是不是真有那么笨? |
[30:15] | My mother… | 我母亲 |
[30:18] | …God bless her, is going senile, Artie. | 上帝保佑她 她有老年痴呆症 |
[30:22] | You saw her. | 你看过她了 |
[30:24] | I love my new place so much. | 我好喜欢我的新餐厅 |
[30:28] | And this ruins everything! | 我知道这样干就什么都完了 |
[30:34] | I swear to God, I didn’t touch your place, Artie. | 我向上帝发誓 我没碰你的地方 |
[30:39] | My mother was confused. | 我母亲脑子不清楚 |
[30:43] | Look me in the eye. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[30:46] | Tell me you didn’t lay a finger on my place! | 说你没碰我的餐厅 |
[30:52] | I didn’t burn down your restaurant. | 我没有把你的餐厅烧掉 |
[30:56] | I swear on my mother. | 我用我母亲的命发誓 |
[31:08] | Take it easy! | 别激动 |
[31:12] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[31:25] | Come on, look out! | 好了 小心 |
[31:34] | It’s good we can get together for our Sunday dinner. | 我们大家星期天 又在一起吃晚饭 真好 |
[31:37] | Or somebody’s nose could get out of joint. | 不然有人的鼻子要脱臼了 |
[31:42] | Joint…! | 脱臼? |
[31:47] | You gotta admit it, Ma. | 你得承认 妈 |
[31:49] | It’s nice that they let you out for family occasions. | 这家疗养中心真不错 还让你请假出来和家人团聚 |
[31:52] | I don’t have to admit anything. | 我什么也不用承认 |
[31:54] | -I gotta leave in 10 minutes. -Meadow! | -我十分钟后要出门 -梅朵 |
[31:57] | I have to study with Hunter. | 我不吃甜点 还要和韩特念书 |
[31:59] | Is this pork cooked? | 这猪排熟了没有? |
[32:00] | The kids are growing up. | 孩子一天天长大 |
[32:02] | Gonna be out of the house soon. Even cucuzza over there. | 很快就会离开家了 连这个小不点儿也一样 |
[32:06] | You believe she’ll be studying, I got a bridge to sell you. | 如果你相信她会读书 那太阳就打西边出来了 |
[32:08] | You know, I read that last week in the paper… | 我上星期在报上看到 |
[32:12] | …about this family in Saint Luis Obispo. | 圣路易欧比西波有一家人 |
[32:15] | In California. | 这地方在加州 |
[32:17] | That whole family died of trichinosis. | 全家人都死于传染病 |
[32:20] | That’s uncooked pork. | 这猪排没煮熟 |
[32:23] | That was last year, that same family. | 这是你去年说的那家人 |
[32:26] | Listen to him. He knows everything. | 你们听他说话 活像个万事通 |
[32:35] | Uncle Jun, did you hear from your lawyer? | 伯伯 那件案子 律师那里有什么消息? |
[32:38] | Hey, on and on it goes. | 还在继续进行 |
[32:40] | Ma, don’t you agree they should not talk business at the table? | 妈 你不觉得 饭桌上不该谈公事吗? |
[32:44] | What’s going on in your world? | 你那里有什么事? |
[32:46] | Such as? | 例如? |
[32:48] | The state of the union. | 不知道 疗养中心的情况 |
[32:52] | So I hear Artie Bucco came to see you. | 我听说亚瑟布科去看你了 |
[32:54] | Who is Artie? | 亚瑟是谁? |
[33:01] | Friend of mine from elementary school. | 安东尼 我的小学同学 |
[33:04] | He owns a restaurant. They had a little fire in it. | 他开一家餐厅 餐厅发生过小火灾 |
[33:09] | Came to see me? Where? | 跑来看我? 哪里? |
[33:11] | Where are we talking about? Here? | 这说的是哪里?这里吗? |
[33:28] | I’ve lost faith in everything. | 我什么都不相信了 |
[33:30] | You moved away from God quite some time ago, though. | 你离开上帝好久了 |
[33:34] | Is it fair to say it’s not just this recent crisis? | 可以说 不只是因为最近的危机 |
[33:37] | Yeah. Back in high school. | 对 我从高中就离开上帝了 |
[33:41] | Maybe before. | 也许还在那之前 |
[33:44] | I bring the kids here on holidays, but my mind wanders. | 我假日带小孩过来 但我的心不在这里 |
[33:48] | I just stare at the stained glass. People’s hats. | 只是盯着彩绘玻璃 看别人戴的帽子 |
[33:55] | I’m full of rage, Father. | 我好愤怒 神父 |
[33:58] | Murderous, whatever Urges. | 我好想杀人… |
[34:03] | I don’t just hate this man, I hate all men. | 我不只恨这个人 我恨所有人 |
[34:10] | I hate life! | 我痛恨生命 |
[34:13] | Have you talked with your wife? | 跟你太太谈过没有? |
[34:15] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[34:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:18] | Oh, what it would do to her. | 她会受不了的 |
[34:21] | She’s been through so much. | 她已经吃尽了苦头 |
[34:23] | Charmaine’s a strong woman. | 夏曼是个坚强的女人 |
[34:26] | She’s gonna find out in the course of the investigation. | 而且这么查下去 她一定会发现的 |
[34:34] | I didn’t go to the insurance company. | 我没有去找保险公司 |
[34:36] | Why not? | 为什么没有? |
[34:38] | Well, legally…. What if I’m wrong? I could be hit with a defamation suit. | 就法律来说 万一我弄错了怎么办? 我可能被人告毁谤 |
[34:43] | Arthur, you know what your heart is telling you. | 亚瑟 你心里知道该怎么做 |
[34:49] | The reason you haven’t told Charmaine… | 我想你不告诉夏曼的唯一理由 |
[34:51] | …is because you know she’ll insist you go to the police immediately. | 是她会坚持让你马上报警 |
[34:56] | And this’ll jeopardize your restaurant, everything. | 这会把你的餐厅毁了 |
[35:01] | But you must be strong. | 但你必须坚强 |
[35:07] | All due respect, Father, you’re getting off the subject. | 恕我冒犯 神父 你离题了 |
[35:16] | Sorry I’m fucking late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[35:22] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话要跟你们说 |
[35:25] | And I want you should hear from me, not from some asshole on the street. | 我有话要跟你们说 |
[35:34] | About four or five months ago, I started seeing a psychiatrist. | 四 五个月之前 我开始看心理医生 |
[35:40] | You know, I was passing out and they couldn’t find nothing. | 那时候我昏倒了 医生什么都查不出来 |
[35:46] | She’s been helping me with that. | 是她帮我处理这个问题 |
[35:57] | Okay, give it to me. Give it to my face, come on! | 好 有意见当我的面说吧 |
[36:04] | Well, I’m sure you did it with complete discretion. | 我相信你这么做是非常慎重的 |
[36:11] | And speaking for Pussy, if he’s still alive, I’m sure he would agree. | 至于普西 如果他还活着 我相信他也会同意 |
[36:16] | Business was not discussed, no names were mentioned. | 我跟医生没有谈到帮派的事 也没提到任何名字 |
[36:23] | Junior knows. | 我伯伯知道 |
[36:26] | He’s decided to use it against me. | 他利用这藉口对我不利 |
[36:36] | Ask now, because we’re not discussing this again. | 有问题就现在问 因为以后不谈这件事了 |
[36:42] | It’s not the worst thing I ever heard. | 这还不是最糟糕的事 |
[36:45] | I was seeing a therapist myself about a year ago. | 我大概一年前 就开始看心理医生 |
[36:53] | I had some issues. Enough said. | 我有些问题 这就不多说了 |
[36:56] | I learned some coping skills. | 我学会一些调适的技巧 |
[36:59] | Look, this thing of ours, the way it’s going… | 照我们干的这种营生 |
[37:05] | …be better if we could admit to each other… | 最好能向彼此坦承 |
[37:09] | …these are painful, stressful times. | 最好能向彼此坦承 |
[37:15] | But it’ll never fucking happen. | 但我们从来没有坦白过 |
[37:19] | What about you? You got a problem with this? | 你怎么样?有问题吗? |
[37:28] | What is it? Like, marriage counseling? | 看心理医生就像婚姻咨询吗? |
[37:33] | Yeah, like that. Sort of, yeah. | 有点像 对 |
[37:50] | The Contra commandant was trying to scare us priests. | 反宗教团体 想吓唬我们神职人员 |
[37:53] | That’s so dangerous down there. | 那里好危险 |
[38:00] | It’s the De Cecco. | 真好 太美味了 |
[38:03] | The fresh basil really adds to it. | 新鲜罗勒的确增添美味 |
[38:09] | -Father, you got a little…. -Thanks. | -神父 你… -谢谢 芥末 |
[38:12] | -You want a little bit? -No, please, I have so much at home. | -你想吃一点吗? -不用了 我家里有很多 |
[38:16] | So how are the twins, Rosalie? | 我们应该先问客人 |
[38:32] | You should start with, “Would you like a cocktail or see the wine list?” | 要不要看鸡尾酒或葡萄酒单 |
[38:37] | Yeah, sure. I’ll do it however you like. | 你喜欢怎么样 我都没问题 |
[38:40] | My other job, the waiters do the cocktail solicitation… | 我在另一家餐厅工作时 服务生通常向客人推销鸡尾酒 |
[38:43] | …but if you want, I’ll do it as I seat them. | 如果你要的话 我会在代为试问 |
[38:46] | -Good. Great, thanks. -All right. | -很好 谢谢 -没问题 |
[38:52] | She catches on fast, that one. Very conscientious. | 那个女孩子很快就进入状况 非常有概念 |
[38:55] | She’s working two jobs to become a music manager, whatever that is. | 她做两份工作 好赚钱当音乐经纪 不管那是什么 |
[39:02] | Everything is going so good. | 现在一切都非常顺利 |
[39:08] | The new exterminators, I got faith. | 我对新的除虫公司很有信心 |
[39:10] | The owner is Portuguese. They’re sticklers. | 老板是葡萄牙人 做事一丝不苟 |
[39:15] | I feel so wonderful, we’re up and running again. | 我觉得好高兴 我们又步入正轨了 |
[39:18] | Oh, you said you had something to tell me. | 我觉得好高兴 我们又步入正轨了 |
[39:25] | I like the bar stools. | 我喜欢吧台的高椅子 |
[39:34] | Good morning, everybody! | 大家早 |
[39:36] | You’re in a good mood today, Dad. | 你今天心情很好 爸 |
[39:48] | And if Chucky calls, you get me on the cell phone. | 恰奇如果打电话来 就打我的手机告诉我 |
[39:51] | Ho! You hear me? | 听到了没? |
[39:54] | Yeah, okay. I think that I heard you already. | 好啊 听到了啦 |
[39:57] | Go take a Midol. | 去吃颗药丸减压 |
[40:24] | Nipps! Nipps! Bad boy! | 尼普斯 老天 坏孩子 |
[41:21] | You prick! | 你这个混蛋 |
[41:30] | Motherfucker! | 可恶 |
[41:39] | Son of a bitch! Oh, come on, please! | 我的妈呀 拜托…求求你们… |
[41:42] | Please, come on! Come on! | 拜托… |
[41:45] | Oh, come on! Oh, please. Please! | 拜托 求求你们… |
[41:49] | Fucking poison ivy all over! | 整只手都是该死的毒藤 |
[41:53] | My friend Brendan, | 我朋友布兰登光着身子 |
[41:54] | you shot him in his bathtub! No chance to run! | 在浴缸里被你枪杀 连逃跑的机会都没有 |
[41:57] | No! I swear to God, it was Junior. He hated that kid, it was him! | 不 我发誓不是我干的 是小索 他讨厌那家伙 |
[42:00] | Yeah, right, it was Junior! Mr. Magoo! | 好吧 是小索 四眼田鸡 |
[42:03] | Oh, come on, please, please, please! | 拜托 求求你 |
[42:07] | I can feel it itching me already! | 我已经觉得发痒了 |
[42:37] | -Corrado Soprano? FBI. -Fuck! | -克拉多索波诺?调查局 -妈的 |
[42:46] | -Are you Lawrence Barese? -What the fuck? | -你是劳伦斯巴瑞西吗? 干嘛? -妈的 |
[42:51] | Joseph Sasso, you’re under arrest. | 约瑟夫沙索 你被捕了 妈的 |
[42:54] | Junior Soprano boss of the crime family that bears his name… | 传闻中的纽泽西黑道家族 索波诺家族的老大小索 |
[42:59] | …was indicted today on federal racketeering charges. | 今天被当局以联邦勒索罪起诉 |
[43:03] | Talk about timing, he’s lucky he’s alive! | 调查局和地方警察 说到时机 他没死真是走运 |
[43:06] | –along with Lawrence “Larry Boy” Barese… | 还有匿称赖瑞的劳伦斯巴瑞西 |
[43:09] | …ailing alleged underboss, Joseph “Beppy” Sasso… | 传闻中的二头目 约瑟夫沙索正在生病 |
[43:13] | …and 13 other reputed Mob figures. | 还有其他十三位 知名的黑道人物 |
[43:16] | Oh, my God! It’s Uncle Junior! | 我的天 是伯伯 没错 |
[43:18] | Look at the old guy, making him do the perp walk! | 看 还把他抓到牢里去 |
[43:22] | A legitimate businessman! | 他可是合法的生意人 |
[43:24] | -Dad, cut the crap. -Go dry your hair! | -爸 少来了 -去把头发吹干 |
[43:27] | These indictments are part of an ongoing investigation… | 这些起诉案已经 |
[43:30] | …stretching back nearly four years. | 经过了长达四年的调查 |
[43:33] | They represent the most crippling blow to Mob activities in New Jersey… | 代表1980年代初以来 |
[43:38] | …since the early 1980s. | 对纽泽西黑道活动最大的打击 |
[43:42] | Uncle Junior got busted! | 伯伯被抓了 根据当局的表示… |
[43:44] | Cool! | 好酷 |
[43:45] | Not seized today, but named in the indictments… | 今天没有拘捕 但有被起诉的 |
[43:48] | …was alleged Soprano enforcer and loan-sharking chief, Michael Palmice. | 说是索波诺家族掌管 高利贷业务的麦奇帕米斯 |
[43:54] | Authorities believe Palmice may have fled, acting on prior knowledge. | 当局相信帕米斯收到风声 已经逃出纽泽西一带 |
[43:58] | Oh, lucky him! | 他运气好 |
[44:00] | Palmice’s wife denied any knowledge of her husband’s whereabouts. | 他运气好 |
[44:04] | He was so happy, he was going out to try out his new running shoes. | 他很高兴 他出门试跑新球鞋 |
[44:12] | And he told me that he loved me, and that he would be right back. | 他说他爱我 很快就会回来 |
[44:20] | All right, go on, go eat somewhere else. | 我没办法… 到别地方去吃东西 |
[44:25] | Hello? Counselor, thanks for getting back to me so quick. | 喂? 是 律师 谢谢你这么快回我电话 |
[44:30] | He says the indictment sounds better for the feds than it really is. | 他说这次大举起诉 是让调查局表面上有面子 |
[44:34] | I wasn’t named because the focus… | 我没被起诉是因为调查的重点 |
[44:36] | …is some calling-card scam that Junior and Larry had… | 在伯伯和赖瑞主使的 电话卡诈欺案 |
[44:39] | …and this Diamante technical stock thing that I wasn’t into. | 和我没有参与的 狄亚曼特科技股案件 |
[44:44] | Thank God! | 感谢老天 |
[44:46] | That prick, Altieri, gave them reams of shit. | 吉米那个混蛋 给了他们很多资料 |
[44:49] | They got stuff | 他们抓到我的把柄 |
[44:51] | on all of us from the surveillance at Green Grove. | 他们监视绿林银发社区 掌握我们所有人的资料 |
[44:55] | They don’t have a case. | 只是目前还不能成案 |
[44:56] | An ongoing investigation, the DA said. | 检察官说调查还在进行中 |
[44:59] | They always say that to make it sound good. | 他们总是说这种好听的话 |
[45:03] | This is no fucking joke. | 但这不是开玩笑的 |
[45:05] | I gotta worry about the guys that got pinched today, if they flip. | 我现在要担心的是… |
[45:16] | So you double-checked all this? All right, good work. | 今天被捕的人会不会失去控制 |
[45:25] | Art! Hello, how are things? | 亚瑟 你怎么样? |
[45:28] | Good, Father. Busy. | 很好 神父 很忙 |
[45:30] | You? | 是吗? |
[45:31] | Like the man said, “Rust never sleeps.” | 你呢? 像人家说的”滚石不生苔” |
[45:35] | Father, I want to thank you for taking the time to talk to me the other day. | 听我说 神父 谢谢你那天抽时间陪我谈天 |
[45:41] | Did you bring your wife into things? | 你跟你太太说了没有? |
[45:43] | -No. -No? | -没有 -没有? |
[45:45] | Sitting there in God’s house, I realized… | 坐在教堂里 我了解到… |
[45:48] | …you can either be a “yes” person or a “no” person. | 你可以当一个正面的人 或负面的人 |
[45:51] | A positive ion, or a negative ion. | 正离子或负离子 |
[45:55] | I’m not quite sure I get what you’re saying. | 正离子或负离子 |
[45:58] | It’s just that… | 就是… |
[46:01] | …this woman’s always been an odd bird, a sea of negativity. | 那个女人一向很古怪 人生观非常负面 |
[46:04] | As a kid, we took her ravings with a grain of salt. | 小时候我们就学会 对她的胡言乱语半信半疑 |
[46:08] | But you also said the son was unstable. | 但你也说她儿子不稳定 |
[46:12] | I was angry. | 我当时很生气 |
[46:15] | Complicated? Yes, he is. | 他这个人是很复杂 |
[46:18] | A little too comfortable outside the law? Yes, he is. | 也有一点逍遥法外 没错 |
[46:22] | But it would only add to the quotient of sorrow in the world to doubt him. | 也有一点逍遥法外 没错 |
[46:27] | When the source is a person who rarely has a kind word for anyone. | 因为不幸说这句话的人 对任何人都很少有好话 |
[46:35] | You seem at peace. | 你似乎很平静 |
[46:36] | I am, Father. | 是的 神父 |
[46:39] | Thank you again, Father. | 再次谢谢你 |
[46:41] | Sure. Okay, Artie. | 不客气 亚瑟 |
[46:47] | Do you prefer “Corrado” or “Junior”? | 你喜欢我叫你克拉多或小索? |
[46:50] | I prefer “Mr. Soprano.” | 我喜欢索波诺先生 |
[46:53] | Your tenure as boss was a short one. | 你当老大的任期很短 |
[46:56] | Actually, it was unusual in several ways. | 其实在好些方面都很不寻常 |
[46:59] | Let me put this to you simply. | 我尽量简单地跟你说 |
[47:01] | You can avoid these charges if you will testify that, in fact… | 你可以避免因这些罪名被判刑 只要你愿意作证 |
[47:06] | …you were not the boss of North Jersey, that in fact… | 你不是北泽西的老大 事实上… |
[47:10] | …your nephew Anthony Soprano was, and is. | 你的侄子安东尼索波诺 过去和现在… |
[47:14] | That he, de facto, controlled your capos with the backing of New York… | 都实际上控制你的角头 |
[47:19] | …communicating through their emissary, John Sacrimoni. | 有两个纽约家族的支持 透过密使约翰萨卡里莫尼联络 |
[47:26] | We want Johnny Sack. | 我们要抓强尼沙克 |
[47:28] | But more than him, we want Mangano and Teresi. | 更想抓曼加诺和泰瑞西 |
[47:31] | I want to fuck Angie Dickinson, see who gets lucky first. | 我想上安姬狄金荪 看我们谁先走运 |
[47:34] | We want you to confirm information we have… | 我们要你证实我们从 线人和窃听器得到的资料 |
[47:37] | …through informants and wiretap that you were allowed to profit… | 你从中得到了一些好处 |
[47:41] | …but you were not making policy, and were not in the loop. | 但你不能作决策 纽约那边也不认同你 |
[47:45] | You were positioned to take the hits, and now you have. | 你被拱出来当冤大头 如今你的确成了替死鬼 |
[47:49] | The question is, how long you gonna keep eating shit? | 问题是 你还要受多久的鸟气? |
[47:56] | You’re 70 years old. How many years you got left? | 你已经七十岁了 还有几年好活? |
[48:08] | My nephew running things? | 我侄子当家作主… |
[48:12] | Not that stronzo. | 没这种事 |
[48:15] | Not in this life. | 他这辈子都别想 |
[48:25] | Here, let me schlepp that. | 我来帮你拿 |
[48:28] | You got any more in the car? | 车子里还有东西吗? 没有 |
[48:32] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的? |
[48:34] | Liliana. She left early. | 丽亚娜 她要我告诉你她先走了 |
[48:37] | So, what they’re saying on the TV about the storm, huh? | 电视新闻说你们碰到大麻烦 |
[48:40] | Yeah. You want some coffee? | 是的 你要喝咖啡吗? |
[48:43] | Only if you’re making it. | 你煮的我才喝 |
[48:45] | Father, don’t start that. | 神父 不要这样 |
[48:48] | No, really. I mean it’s practically cocktail hour, anyway. | 不是的 反正现在是鸡尾酒时间 |
[48:53] | Glass of wine? | 还是你想喝一杯葡萄酒? |
[48:54] | How about a Lilet? You in the mood? | 来杯开胃酒怎么样? 你有心情吗? |
[48:59] | Just came to see how you’re holding up with these indictments. | 我只是来看看起诉案 有没有让你们承受不了 |
[49:03] | We’re hanging in. | 我们在努力支撑 |
[49:07] | What we were talking about a few months back…. | 我们几个月前还在说 |
[49:10] | Think these recent developments… | 最近这些发展有让东尼更愿意 |
[49:13] | …have brought Tony any closer to re-examining his life? | 重新审视自己的生命吗? |
[49:16] | Making some hard choices? | 做些艰难的抉择 |
[49:18] | I told her not to use my card! | 我跟她说不可以再用我的卡 |
[49:20] | No, that’s mine. One True Thing, just out on DVD. | 不 那是我的 “亲情无价”的DVD刚出 |
[49:25] | I was over at Video One anyway… | 我刚才到录影带店去 |
[49:27] | …I thought you’d want to take your mind off these stressors. | 我想你也许想纾解这些压力 |
[49:34] | You want to stay for dinner? | 你想留下来吃晚饭吗? |
[49:37] | Something wrong, Carm? | 有什么不对吗 卡蜜拉? |
[49:39] | Tell me so I know how many steaks to defrost. | 你告诉我 我才知道要解冻几块牛肉 |
[49:41] | Tony’s not gonna make it. | 东尼没办法回来吃饭 |
[49:43] | Well, if…. | 好的 如果.. |
[49:46] | As I was saying, my real concern for Tony– | 我刚才说过 我真正关心的是东尼… |
[49:49] | Father, he doesn’t give a flying fuck. You know it and I know it. | 神父 他才不在乎 他才不在乎 |
[49:54] | At least for the foreseeable future. | 至少短时间不会改变 |
[49:56] | -Even a bigger reason– -He’s a sinner. | -那我就更应该… -他是个罪人 神父 |
[49:59] | And you come here and eat his steaks and use his entertainment center. | 而你到这里来吃他的牛排 用他的家庭娱乐设备 |
[50:04] | -Carmela, the DVD is for you. -Really? | -卡蜜拉 DVD是给你看的 -真的? |
[50:08] | Last week I told you I’m not a Renée Zellweger fan! | 即使我上星期才说 我不是很喜欢蕾妮齐薇格 |
[50:12] | You did? I don’t remember that. | 是吗?我不记得了 |
[50:14] | You want to watch One True Thing, fine. At least admit it. | 你想看”亲情无价”?没关系 你至少可以承认 |
[50:20] | I thought you liked movies. Mea culpa! | 我以为你喜欢电影 真不好意思 |
[50:24] | Oh, Jesus, I get exactly the same “who, me?” shit with Tony. | 老天 东尼就是跟我说这种话 |
[50:28] | Two, I don’t need! | 你不必又来这一套 |
[50:31] | “Has Tony thought about changing?” Father, please. | 东尼想改变了吗? 神父 拜托 |
[50:34] | You do think I’m a schnorrer, don’t you? A parasite. | 你以为我是来白吃的吧? 是个寄生虫 |
[50:39] | You denied it, but clearly that’s what you think. | 我以前问你的时候你否认 但现在你显然是这么想 |
[50:42] | No, you know what I think, Father? | 不 你知道我是怎么想的吗? |
[50:45] | I think you like the…. I don’t know what to call it… | 我认为你喜欢… 我不知道该怎么说 |
[50:49] | …the whiff of sexuality that never goes anyplace. | 永远没有结果的些许调情 |
[50:54] | I have feelings for you, Carmela, I admitted it. | 我喜欢你 卡蜜拉 我承认 |
[50:57] | It’s my job to deal with them so I can carry on my pastoral duties. | 我必须处理这些感情 才能继续执行神职 |
[51:02] | How does Rosalie Aprile fit into your feelings for me? | 你喜欢我 那罗莎莉是怎么回事? |
[51:05] | Oh, so that’s it. | 原来如此 |
[51:10] | I appreciate everything that you’ve done for me, Father Phil. | 我很感激你为我做的事 菲尔神父 真的 |
[51:14] | The religious counseling… | 宗教上的辅导 |
[51:17] | …the book on Buddhism, the wonderful chats. | 还有那本佛教书 |
[51:20] | I am very fond of you. | 愉快的谈天 我很喜欢你 |
[51:23] | More than fond. | 不只是喜欢 |
[51:26] | But I think you need to look at yourself. | 但我想你应该看看你自己 |
[51:31] | Call this an intervention. | 就当我多事好了 |
[51:34] | I think you have this m.o. where you manipulate spiritually thirsty women. | 因为我认为你有一套办法 操纵心灵枯竭的女人 |
[51:40] | And I think a lot of it is tied up with food somehow… | 我认为这跟食物 |
[51:43] | …as well as the sexual tension game. | 和性张力游戏很有关系 |
[52:41] | Mr. Soprano! Your wife found you, good. | 索波诺先生 你太太找到你了 太好了 |
[52:45] | What are you talking about? | 找到我?你在说什么? |
[52:48] | You haven’t spoken? We left a message on your home machine. | 你们还没联络? 我们在你家的答录机留话 |
[52:51] | Your mom’s had a stroke. | 你母亲中风了 |
[52:54] | Stroke? | 中风? |
[52:55] | The news on TV upset her, not that it’s my business. | 昨天的电视新闻吓到她了 虽然这不关我的事 |
[52:59] | Anyhow, it just happened. | 但事情毕竟发生了 |
[53:00] | The EMTs are stabilizing her for the ride to St. Vincent’s. | 急诊医生在替她稳定病情 好送到圣文森医院 |
[53:08] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[53:10] | Your only son. Your middle child. | 你的独子 第二个孩子 |
[53:13] | She can’t answer, her speech has been affected! | 她没办法回答你 她的语言中枢受损了 |
[53:16] | Yeah, my ass. | 受损个鬼 |
[53:18] | I heard the FBI tapes, Ma. You know what I’m talking about. | 我听到调查局的录音带了 别说我不知道我在说什么 |
[53:23] | George Clooney, don’t get in the middle! | 乔治克隆尼 不要管闲事 |
[53:25] | -Call security! -Uncle Jun’s in jail now. | -叫警卫 -伯伯坐牢了 |
[53:28] | I got one more little detail to take care of. | 我还有最后一件小事要料理 |
[53:32] | I don’t die that fucking easy, Ma! | 我是来告诉你 我不会那么容易死 |
[53:34] | I’ll live a long life. More than I can say for you. | 我会长命百岁幸福快乐 你可没这么好命 |
[53:37] | All right, that’s enough! | 好 够了 |
[53:40] | Keep her moving! | 继续前进 |
[53:41] | You try to have me whacked?! | 我想好好照顾你 你却想要我的命 |
[53:43] | She doesn’t understand! | 她不知道你在说什么 |
[53:45] | She’s smiling, look at her face! She’s smiling! | 她在笑 你看她的脸 |
[53:49] | Get off me! | 好了… |
[53:51] | Look at her face! She’s got a fucking smile on her face! | 看她的脸 她笑得多得意 |
[53:54] | All right, that’s enough! | 好了 够了 |
[54:28] | She go vacation! | 她去度假了 |
[54:55] | Dad, give it up. We’re not gonna make it to Aunt Patty’s. | 爸 算了吧 我们到不了派蒂阿姨家了 |
[55:02] | Dad, hello! We’re not gonna make it to Aunt Patty’s. | 爸 我们到不了派蒂阿姨家了 |
[55:05] | Why did I buy a goddamn off-road vehicle? | 我买越野车干什么? |
[55:08] | To waste petrochemical resources? | 浪费石化资源? |
[55:11] | She’s right, we can’t keep driving. I can hardly see in front of us. | 东尼 她说得对 不能这样开下去 我连前面是什么都看不到 |
[55:15] | -What street are we on? -I think it’s Walnut Parkway. | -我们在哪条街? -我想是胡桃林园大道 |
[55:19] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[55:29] | Come on, come on! Inside! | 快点 到里面去 |
[55:31] | -He better be open! -Forget the umbrella, come on! | -他最好有开门 -拿伞 快点 |
[55:43] | Artie, thank Christ! | 亚瑟 感谢上帝 |
[55:44] | We picked up the kids at school… | 因为没有公车 我们只好接孩子放学 |
[55:46] | …we can’t get home. There’s a tree across Mountain Ave. | 因为山岳大道有大树倒塌 我们回不了家 |
[55:49] | Oh, Madonna! | 要命 |
[55:51] | We’ve been driving since 7, nobody’s eaten. | 我们从七点开车到现在 大家都没吃东西 |
[55:53] | I got no power, I’m closing soon as these last people leave. | 我们从七点开车到现在 大家都没吃东西 |
[55:58] | Let’s go to Mickey D’s. | 我们去麦当劳吧 他们还在营业 |
[56:00] | Yeah, all right, let’s go. | 好 我们走… |
[56:03] | -Let’s go. -No! | 不要这样好啦… |
[56:05] | Come on! Come on! | 我们走… |
[56:08] | We’ll figure out something, come on! | 我会想办法的 |
[56:12] | They gave me steroids too, but it fucked me up! | 他们也给我类固醇 可是弄得我好惨 |
[56:15] | Keep away from me, because I skeeve, all right? | 不要碰我 因为我会痒 好吗? |
[56:18] | Hey, look at this! | 你们看看 |
[56:20] | Hey, what are you doing, you all right? | 你怎么来了 东尼?你好吗? |
[56:22] | How you doing, pal? | 你好吗 老弟? |
[56:24] | Adriana, you look beautiful. | 艾德莲娜 你好漂亮 |
[56:26] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[56:32] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[56:35] | Chiara, her brother and sister are in the kitchen if you want to say hi. | 琪亚拉和她弟弟妹妹在厨房 你们可以过去打个招呼 |
[56:39] | More refugees. | 又有难民 |
[56:41] | The gas is still working. | 瓦斯还有 |
[56:42] | I’m cooking by candlelight. I can make anything– | 我一直就着烛光烧菜 我什么都可以做 除了… |
[56:45] | Whatever you got is fine. | 你做什么都好 |
[56:48] | Jose! Cabernet, por favor. Regaleali, right? | 荷西 是的 |
[56:52] | Yeah, beautiful. | 对吗? 对 太好了 |
[56:56] | No cigars, please. | 请不要抽烟 |
[57:05] | Look at that fucking lovesick pygmy over there. | 看那一对小情人 |
[57:10] | The skip seeing a psychiatrist…. How does that sit with your ass? | 老大在看心理医生 你觉得怎么样? |
[57:15] | I usually do sit with my ass. Why don’t you sit with yours? | 我不觉得怎么样 你干嘛大惊小怪? |
[57:19] | Hey, Pat Cooper over here. | 大明星派特古伯来了 |
[57:22] | Wait a minute, this bothers you? You saw a fucking psychiatrist! | 等一下 你没办法接受? 你自己也看心理医生 |
[57:27] | Not a woman! | 我的医生不是女人 |
[57:28] | I can’t get past that. It don’t compute for me. | 我的医生不是女人 我觉得不对劲 |
[57:31] | You’re the one with the issues. | 有问题的是你 |
[57:33] | Woman issues. I don’t want to fucking go there. | 你歧视女性 我不想谈这件事 |
[57:36] | Let’s not. | 那我们就不要谈 |
[57:38] | Irregardless, I said my piece. | 不管怎样 我都不多说了 |
[57:42] | What’re you getting at, Paulie? | 你这是什么意思 保利? |
[57:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[57:47] | Look, he’s gonna be the new boss now. | 听我说 他现在是我们的新老大 |
[57:51] | In name, in everything. Wish him buona fortuna. | 不管是名义上或是实质上 祝他好运 |
[57:58] | You guys got any peanut butter back here? | 们这里有没有花生酱? |
[58:14] | Oh, God, Artie, you saved our frigging lives here! | 老天 亚瑟 你救了我们一命 |
[58:18] | -It’s beautiful, Artie, thank you! -Enjoy! | -太棒了 亚瑟 谢谢你 -好好享用 |
[58:25] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[58:26] | -Hey! -You said “frig.” | 你也说”该死” |
[58:32] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[58:35] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我要敬酒 |
[58:39] | To my family. | 为我的家人干杯 |
[58:44] | Someday soon, you’re gonna have families of your own. | 将来你们很快会有自己的家庭 |
[58:48] | And if you’re lucky… | 如果运气好 |
[58:51] | …you’ll remember the little moments… | 你们会记得一些小小的时刻 |
[58:54] | …like this… | 就像现在 |
[59:00] | …that were good. | 这种美好时光 |
[59:04] | Cheers! | 干杯 |