时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | Guy Walks ln. . . | 片名:黑道家族(14) |
[01:51] | Okay, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[01:54] | This is the NASD Series 7 stockbroker’s exam. | 这是全国证交商协会第七场交易员考试 |
[01:58] | lt will test your knowledge of stocks, bonds and other securities. | 本考将测验你的股票 公债 及其它债券知识 |
[02:03] | lf your last name starts with A through L, you should be next door. | 如果你的姓是A到L 请到隔壁考场 |
[02:09] | The exam is in two parts, each part is three hours long. . . | 此测试分为两个部份 每个部份各为三个小时长 |
[02:12] | . . .there will be a one-hour break. | 中间会有一个小时的休息 |
[02:14] | As l call your name, please answer ”here. ” | 当我叫到你的名字时 请回答”在” |
[02:17] | -Martin, Samantha. -Here. | -马丁 莎曼莎 -在 |
[02:19] | -McClure, Peter. -Here. | -麦克罗 彼得 -在 |
[02:21] | -Moltisanti, Christopher. -Here! | -莫特桑堤 克里斯多佛 -在! |
[07:04] | Tony! | 东尼! |
[07:08] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊! |
[07:11] | Can l talk to you? | 我可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[07:13] | -Where the fuck you been? -We’re gonna talk here? | -你他妈的死去哪了? -我们要在这里谈吗? |
[07:20] | -Come in the house. -l got your word, l walk in. . . | -进来吧 -我要你保证 如果我走着进去 |
[07:23] | . . .l’m walking back out. | 也能够走着出来 |
[07:25] | l don’t see you for all this time. | 我很久没有看到你了 |
[07:27] | No word. Nothing. | 没有任何消息 什么都没有 |
[07:30] | This is how you come back? | 你就这样出现吗? |
[07:32] | Do l got your word? | 你可以保证吗? |
[07:49] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[07:52] | No. | 不用 |
[07:56] | You look good. | 你看起来不错 |
[07:58] | -Tan. -Yeah, right. | -晒黑了 -才怪 |
[08:01] | The tan ghost. | 晒黑的死鬼 |
[08:03] | You’re a good guy, Tony, but you abuse that jokey shit. | 你是个好人 东尼 但是你真不应该乱搞 |
[08:06] | -What you gotta say to me? -l’m back, Tony. | -你要跟我说什么呢? -我回来了 东尼 |
[08:09] | l’m tan. | 我晒黑了 |
[08:12] | l’m in a fucking tan nightmare. | 我被晒的做恶梦了 |
[08:14] | What, you think l’m stupid? | 是怎样?你认为我是笨蛋吗? |
[08:16] | l don’t know it when every one of my friends turns against me? Fuck! | 你想我不知道每个朋友 都在跟我做对吗?妈的! |
[08:21] | All right, easy, okay? l don’t think you’re stupid. | 好了 放轻松 好吗? 我不认为你是笨蛋 |
[08:25] | There was a fucking rat. | 有一只坏老鼠 |
[08:28] | So you finger me? | 你去告我的密? |
[08:30] | You think l didn’t know what was going on. . . | 你以为我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[08:33] | . . .when you come to my house, telling me you’re my friend? | 当你在下午三点跑到我家 跟我说你是我的朋友 |
[08:37] | That’s when l knew l was in trouble. | 我就知道我有麻烦了 |
[08:39] | When out of the blue you start telling me you’re my friend! | 你突然就这样出现 告诉我你是我的朋友! |
[08:43] | -Oh, is that right? -Anthony Jr., get up! | -喔 是这样的吗? -安东尼 起床! |
[08:47] | l think l’m sick! | 我想我生病了! |
[08:53] | You owe me the fucking explanation! You know it! | 你欠我一个该死的解释! 你知道的! |
[08:57] | Well, remind me never to get sick again. | 提醒我最好永远别再生病 |
[08:59] | Never to have a serious illness, because with you, Sylvio and Paulie. . . | 永远不要生大病 因为你 席尔维跟保利 |
[09:03] | . . .and all you pricks, weakness spreads as fucking treason! | 还有你那些小杂碎 像该死的叛贼一样到处流窜! |
[09:07] | Fuck you! l don’t want to hear about your back anymore! | 去你的!我不想再听到关于 你的背痛那些废话! |
[09:11] | Who’s your fucking boss, huh? Who gets the explanation? | 谁是你该死的老大? 谁可以解释? |
[09:15] | Am l supposed to trust you? You off-the-reservation cocksucker! | 我应该相信你吗? 你这个无耻的浑蛋! |
[09:21] | lt was a broad, Tony. lt was complicated. | 是个女人 东尼 这情况很复杂 |
[09:25] | My back was for shit, you knew that. | 我的背一向不好 你也知道的 |
[09:27] | l don’t want to hear about your back! | 我不想听你的背的事 |
[09:29] | That’s how we met. This fucking ”spondylolisth. ” | 我们就是这样认识的 这该死的背脊痛 |
[09:32] | That’s why l was popping Percocets like freaking Jujubes. | 这就是为什么我吃背痛药 像吃三餐一样 |
[09:37] | So my doctor, he prescribes this clinic for me in Puerto Rico. | 所以我的医生介绍这间在 波多黎各的诊所给我 |
[09:42] | l didn’t exactly object, given the vibes around here. | 我并没有完全拒绝他的提议 因为这里的这些骚动 |
[09:46] | Go ahead, check. | 去吧 你可以去查 |
[09:47] | -You don’t tell your wife? -That twat brought on most of this. | -你没告诉你老婆你进了医院? -都是那娘们惹的祸 |
[09:51] | -How? -Listen. | -怎样? -听着 |
[09:53] | Down there l met this girl. | 在那边我认识一个女孩子 |
[09:55] | Twenty-six. . . | 二十六岁 |
[09:57] | . . .an acupuncturist. lt was the only thing that helped my sciatic nerve. | 针灸师 唯一帮助我坐骨神经痛的人 |
[10:01] | One thing led to another. | 然后事情就这样发生了 |
[10:03] | -You can’t send one feeler to me? -l’m gonna trust you? | -你不能就这样一语带过 -我要相信你吗? |
[10:06] | Paulie? Take the word of a degenerate cop over me? | 保利?宁可相信那个腐败的警察 也不愿相信我? |
[10:11] | Tony, who are you talking to down there? | 东尼 你在下面跟谁说话啊? |
[10:15] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[10:19] | So why’d you come back, huh? What changed? | 你为什么回来? 有任何改变吗? |
[10:24] | Nothing changed. That’s the problem. | 没有什么改变 这才是问题 |
[10:29] | Still got two kids in college. One just got married, needs my help. | 我两个小孩还在念大学 一个刚结婚 需要我的帮忙 |
[10:33] | l gotta get my action back. | 我必须重回江湖 |
[10:35] | Oh, just like that? | 喔 就这样吗? |
[10:38] | l came to you, Tony. l’m in your hands. | 我来找你 东尼 我需要你的帮助 |
[10:41] | Bring up two cases of bottled water with you, then! | 带两箱瓶装水上来! |
[10:51] | Come here. | 过来 |
[10:54] | Come here, you fat fuck. | 过来 死胖子 |
[11:03] | Hey, my back! l still gotta get these frigging shots. | 嘿 我的背! 我这些该死的旧枪伤 |
[11:10] | You fucking beached whale. | 你该死的漂白鲸鱼 |
[11:12] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[11:14] | Want to pat this down too? | 你连这也想摸吗? |
[11:19] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:21] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[11:30] | Don’t ever pull this shit again. | 别再搞这种鬼了 |
[11:39] | -So your uncle’s under indictment? -1 2 RlCO predicates. | -你伯伯正在被起诉? -12项起诉罪名 |
[11:44] | Who stepped up to run his crew? | 谁帮他管理人马呢? |
[11:46] | Piss boy. Philly Parisi. | 小毛头菲力帕瑞西 |
[11:48] | Oh, yeah, Philly. | 喔 菲力 |
[11:52] | Philly! Don’t forget the pastries! | 菲力!别忘了买面包! |
[12:09] | That’s my favorite bag. Don’t lose it. | 那是我最喜欢的袋子 别弄丢了 |
[12:40] | Yo, Philly! | 嘿 菲力! |
[12:51] | Were you waiting long? | 等很久了吗? |
[12:53] | Not bad. We were late landing anyhow. Thanks for doing this, Philly. | 还好 飞机延迟降落 谢谢你的帮忙 菲力 |
[12:57] | Coming off the lam, every nickel counts. | 逃亡的时候 每一分钱都是钱 |
[13:01] | These fucking cabs! | 这些该死的计程车! |
[13:05] | So how’s Boston? | 波士顿怎样呢? |
[13:06] | lt was good to be back for a while, then, you know. . . . | 回来一阵子挻好 不过…你知道的 |
[13:10] | Do l? That place is Scranton, with clams. | 是吗?那地方真鸟 |
[13:16] | So, what’s been going on? | 近来如何? |
[13:18] | Same tale of woe. . . . | 还不都一样 |
[13:21] | What’s this l hear about Tony Soprano’s mother, some accident? | 我听说东尼他妈好像出了什么事? |
[13:28] | -Had her in a nursing home. -Get out of here. | -送去养老院了 -少来了 |
[13:31] | This upset Junior no end. | 让小索很不开心 |
[13:33] | When Junior come after him. . . | 小索便找东尼算帐… |
[13:35] | . . .Tony went to the home, tried to suffocate his own mother. | 东尼跑到养老院 企图闷死他的亲生母亲 |
[13:39] | You shouldn’t spread that rumor. That’s some ugly shit. | 你不应该散布这样的谣言 真的是很难听 |
[13:42] | Only telling you. | 只有告诉你而已 |
[13:44] | -Listen, you’d be fucking amazed. -There’s more? | -听着 还有更他妈惊人的 -还有? |
[13:50] | No, what? | 不会吧 怎样? |
[13:54] | -He was seeing a psychiatrist. -Tony? | -他在看心理医生 -东尼? |
[13:57] | Fucking broad from Montclair. | 从孟克雷来的臭婊子 |
[14:00] | Anyway this. . . | 反正 这… |
[14:03] | . . .is who leads us now. | 就是现在领导我们的人 |
[14:08] | Here you go, kid. | 到了 小子 |
[14:10] | There you go, you big mouth fuck! Fuck! | 你才死期到了 你该死的大嘴巴 干! |
[14:42] | lt’s done. | 办好了 |
[14:52] | Maybe she’s seeing someone. | 或许她有跟别人出去 |
[14:55] | You know, the way l see you. | 你知道的 就像我跟你出来一样 |
[14:59] | See why she’d never tell me. | 她从没有告诉我 |
[15:07] | l’m afraid we have to stop now. | 恐怕我们必须要结束了 |
[15:14] | -When will your office be finished? -My new carpet’s not in yet. | -你的办公室何时会好? -新的地毯还没有进来 |
[15:19] | l’m sorry. l know this is awkward. | 我很抱歉 我知道这很尴尬 |
[15:23] | My old therapist worked out of his home. | 我以前的治疗师也在家里工作 |
[15:26] | That’s. . .not convenient for me. | 那对我而言不是很方便 |
[15:42] | lt’s all over. Safe to go home now. | 结束了 现在可以安全回家了 |
[15:44] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么知道这号码的? |
[15:46] | Where are you calling from? | 你从哪打来的? |
[15:49] | Are you watching me? | 你在监视我吗? |
[15:57] | You know, Webistics would be perfect for your portfolio. | 你知道吗? 卫比士堤克可以让你大赚一笔的 |
[16:01] | l know you’re on a fixed income but. . . | 我知道你领的是固定薪水 |
[16:03] | . . .with Webistics you could triple your money in a year. | 但是 卫比士堤克可以在一年内 让你的钱成长三倍 |
[16:18] | What time is it? | 现在几点了? |
[16:20] | So, ”E.F. ” l’m listening. | 嗯 不管 我在听 |
[16:24] | lt’s fucking tedious, this shit. | 真他妈的冗长 |
[16:27] | Well, you are the boss. | 反正你是老板 |
[16:29] | lf it’s your executive decision to go down the shore. . . | 如果这就是你的决策 |
[16:33] | . . .fuck it. | 管他的 |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[16:44] | Yo, Matthew. | 喂 马修 |
[16:46] | l gotta take a meeting. Keep things in control here. | 我要去开会了 掌控好这里的一切 |
[16:50] | Word up. Later, chief! | 没问题 待会见 老大! |
[16:55] | l shouldn’t be telling you this. Webistics is the next Yahoo. | 我不应该告诉你这个的 卫比士堤克就是下一个雅虎 |
[16:59] | We’re only selling it to preferred clients. | 我们只卖给优先选出的客户 |
[17:02] | American Forestry? 1 9 1 /2, up 3/8. Very sound company. | 美国林业?十九块半 涨了八分之三 很不错的公司 |
[17:19] | Depends on whether you want to go for growth or value. | 看你是要长期成长或是短期获利 |
[17:23] | We’ve got hundreds of mutual funds to choose from– | 我们有数百种共同基金可以选择 |
[17:28] | You’re supposed to push Webistics! | 你应该要推销卫比士堤克的! |
[17:31] | l was just giving them alternatives. Shit! | 我只是提供他们更多的选择 妈的! |
[17:34] | Webistics is our pick of the week. | 卫比士堤克是我们本周的重点 |
[17:36] | Why? lt’s got a 3 million float, | 为什么?它有三百万的应付票据 在市场流通 |
[17:39] | the competition’s robust and their. . . | 行业竞争激烈 而且… |
[17:41] | . . .technology’s two years behind! Your stock’s a dog! | 技术落后了两年 这支股票不行的! |
[17:49] | We say sell, you sell! Don’t think about it! | 我们说卖 你就卖! 别自作聪明! |
[17:52] | Please! Stop! | 拜托!别这样! |
[17:54] | Hey! Stop that! | 嘿!别这样! |
[17:57] | l’m still manager. This is unacceptable. Where’s Moltisanti? | 我还是这里的经理 这是不被接受的 莫特桑堤在哪? |
[18:01] | l’m gonna make a call. l know who runs this operation. | 我要去打电话 你以为我不知道是谁在管理这里的吗? |
[18:04] | Get back in your fucking office. | 滚回你该死的办公室 |
[18:10] | Anybody else got a problem? | 还有谁有问题吗? |
[18:23] | -Tony. -Hey, counselor, how are you? | -东尼 -嘿 大律师 你好吗? |
[18:27] | -How are you? -Good. | -你好吗? -不错 |
[18:28] | -You look good. -Thanks, have a seat. | -你看起来不错 -谢谢 请坐 |
[18:35] | -You want a drink? -No. | -要喝什么吗? -不用了 |
[18:37] | Before we commence, a thousand thank-yous for Webistics. | 在我们开始之前 关于卫比士堤克的事 十分感谢你 |
[18:41] | -l sold off some of my Disney to buy it. -My pleasure. | -我卖了一些迪士尼股票来买它 -我的荣幸 |
[18:45] | So, where do we stand this month? | 那我们这个月状况如何呢? |
[18:48] | Your uncle’s petitioning to get out on a medical, pending trial. | 你伯伯申请保外就医 暂停审判 |
[18:52] | Let him. | 让他去吧 |
[18:54] | -He thinks they might let him out. -Maybe as a temptation for you to act. | -他以为他们会让他出来 -或许是要引诱你行动 |
[18:59] | Since you’re at the helm, it gets back to putting up bigger blinds. | 你已经是老大了 要多安排几个障眼法 |
[19:03] | Limiting your exposure to potential RlCO boo-boos. | 尽量不要去踏到扫黑条款 |
[19:06] | Only way to run a family these days is bunker-style. . . | 现在管理家族的唯一方法 就是地下化 |
[19:10] | . . .you peer out through the slit. | 从夹缝中往外看 |
[19:12] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[19:15] | You’re not gonna believe this. Your sister’s here. | 你不会相信的 你的姊妹来了 |
[19:18] | -Barbara? -No, Janice. | -芭芭拉? -不 是珍妮丝 |
[19:21] | -You’re shitting me. -No. | -你在唬我 -不 |
[19:23] | I wonder what the scam is. | 不知道在搞什么鬼 |
[19:25] | l’m gonna be 5 grand lighter before she rain-dances back to the commune. | 就这样飞舞回来 我看我又要破财了 |
[19:32] | Tell her she can stay. | 告诉她可以住在我们家 |
[19:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[19:36] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:38] | We’ll get Barbara, Tom and the kids and make a reunion out of it. | 我们找芭芭拉 汤米还有孩子们 大家团聚 |
[19:42] | -But obviously. . . . -Your mother isn’t welcome. | -但是很清楚的… -不欢迎你妈 |
[19:46] | Give Janice my love. | 告诉珍妮丝我爱她 |
[19:49] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[19:55] | -My sister’s here from Seattle. -Nice. | -我姐姐从西雅图来了 -很好 |
[20:04] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[20:05] | Let me pinch those bulldog cheeks. Come over here! | 让我捏一下那牛头犬脸颊 过来! |
[20:10] | -Puerto Rico? -Yeah. | -波多黎各? -是啊 |
[20:11] | That water down there. You think you’d have shit some weight off. | 那边不是很多水吗? 不是应该可以减掉一些肥油吗? |
[20:16] | You say we were gonna crab the river looking for him? | 你不是说我们要搜河找他? |
[20:19] | -What’s the matter with you? -Tony explained it. | -你是怎么回事? -东尼已经解释过了 |
[20:24] | -Listen to this. -You heard about Jimmy Altieri? | -听着 -有听过吉米艾提利吗? |
[20:26] | Flipped, fucking asshole. | 油腔滑调 他妈的屁眼蛋 |
[20:29] | -Had two when they buried him. -So, all my money on the street. . . | -他们干掉他时是两个屁眼 -那我在街上的所有钱 |
[20:32] | . . .all those payments, l guess just evaporated? | 所有的保护费 我猜都泡汤了? |
[20:37] | We made your pickups for you. | 我们帮你处理了 |
[20:40] | Thanks, Paulie. l mean that. | 谢了 保利 真的 |
[20:42] | No shit. | 真的 |
[20:45] | -They all paid up to the letter? -Few things got lost in the confusion. | -他们都有照规矩付款吗? -几样东西在混乱中遗失了 |
[20:49] | You can picture. | 你可以想像的 |
[20:51] | Did what we could with the information we had. | 已经尽我们所能了 |
[20:54] | Boss of the family deserves the credit. | 家族的老大应该得到此掌声的 |
[21:01] | -Salute! -Salute! | -敬酒! -敬酒! |
[21:06] | -Hey, Silv. -What? | -嘿 席尔 -怎样? |
[21:09] | l’ve been gone a long time. Let me hear it. | 我很久不在这了 让我听听吧 |
[21:14] | ”Just when l thought l was out, they pull me back in. ” | “正当我以为我出局时 他们把我找回来” |
[21:20] | ”All right, Kay. | “好吧 凯 |
[21:22] | Just this one time, l’ll let you ask me about my affairs. ” | 就只这么一次 我让你问我的事” |
[21:27] | ”ls it true, Michael?” | “那是真的吗 麦可?” |
[21:33] | ”No. ” | “不是” |
[21:35] | ”You fucking schifosa. ” | “你该死的浑蛋” |
[21:41] | ”Our true enemy has yet. . . | “我们真正的敌人尚未 |
[21:44] | . . .to reveal himself. ” | 显现出来” |
[21:47] | He’s on a roll! | 他很宝! |
[21:49] | l gotta get the fuck out of here! | 我要先走了! |
[21:54] | Oh, Tony, l hate to ruin the party. | 喔 东尼 真不好意思破坏气氛 |
[21:57] | Got a call from Loiaco down at brokerage. | 接到证券公司洛耶克的电话 |
[22:00] | ”Chip and Dale” sent one of the brokers. . . | 搞怪二人组把一个股票经纪人 |
[22:03] | -. . .to the emergency room. -Oh, fuck me! These kids! | -扁进了急诊室 -真该死!这些小子! |
[22:08] | My fucking nephew, right? | 我该死的侄子 对吧? |
[22:11] | You call him and tell him l want to see him right away. | 你打电话跟他说 我现在立刻要见到他 |
[22:26] | lt all checks out. | 全都查过了 |
[22:28] | Puerto Rico, the clinic. All that shit, from what l can tell. | 波多黎各 那个诊所 在我看来全都是狗屎 |
[22:45] | -How was the guest bed, sleep okay? -Great. | -客房的床怎样?睡的还好吧? -很棒 |
[22:49] | Except usually l bring my own pillow. Ergonomic. | 只是通常我会带我自己的枕头 人体工学的 |
[22:52] | Got ripped off at a bus stop in Rapid City. | 在长途公车站被敲竹杠买的 |
[22:55] | Linoleum’s not good enough no more? | 亚麻油地毯不够好了吗? |
[22:58] | Look who decides to join us! My little brother. | 瞧瞧谁来了! 我的好弟弟 |
[23:01] | -How you doing, Jan? -Good. | -你好吗?珍? -不错 |
[23:03] | -”Parvati. ” -l’m her brother, l get a pass. | -是”帕芙蒂” -我是她弟弟 我高兴怎样叫她都可以 |
[23:06] | You look good. You look like a teenager. | 你看来很好 活像是青少年似的 |
[23:10] | -My therapist says l’m regressing. -Your therapist? | -我的治疗师说我正在退化中 -你的治疗师? |
[23:14] | -Who pays for that? -State of Washington. | -谁付钱的? -华盛顿州政付 |
[23:16] | -Total disability. -Oh, yeah. . . | -障碍人士 -喔 是啊 |
[23:18] | -. . .the Epstein-Barr. -Was. | -疱疹毒菌 -曾经是 |
[23:20] | Carpal tunnel from my last job. Steam milk machine. | 上个工作得了腕关节综合症 蒸气牛奶机 |
[23:23] | No worse pain. | 再也没有更痛的了 |
[23:28] | l stayed up waiting. When did you get in? | 我熬夜等你 你何时进来的? |
[23:30] | Late, you know, morning. | 很晚 早上 |
[23:35] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道? |
[23:37] | Miso soup with seaweed. | 海带味噌汤 |
[23:38] | She was telling us about Seattle. | 姑姑正在告诉我们西雅图的事 |
[23:41] | l better not see those grunge pants on you. | 我最好不要看到你身上那脏乱的裤子 |
[23:43] | -Dad, how do you stay so hip? -l’ll be back in a sec. | -爸 你怎么这样时髦呢? -我等一下回来 |
[23:46] | Don’t let your father near my soup. He makes fun. . . | 别让你爸靠近我的汤 他会乱嫌… |
[23:50] | . . .but he’ll eat anything that’s not locked away. | 但是肚子饿了他什么都会吞下 |
[23:56] | Don’t see her in years and you start in on her diet? | 几年没见到她了 而你一开始就嫌她的食物? |
[24:00] | Believe me, she gives as good as she gets. | 相信我 她无所谓的 |
[24:09] | Give me a hit off that. | 让我哈一下 |
[24:12] | Oh, ho! Who’s in charge here? | 喔!谁是老大啊? |
[24:19] | You look sensational, Janice, really. You know, not a line. | 你看起来真是迷人 珍妮丝 我是说真的 没有皱纹 |
[24:23] | -Beautiful kids. You must be proud. -Yeah, how about that, huh? | -漂亮的小孩们 你一定很骄傲 -是啊 没错 |
[24:29] | Even with our genes. | 即使是我们这样的基因 |
[24:33] | So, you still with that. . .Adolf? | 你还跟那个…啊 道夫在一起吗? |
[24:37] | Rolf. | 是罗夫 |
[24:38] | No. Rolf went back to Andorra. | 不 罗夫回去安道尔了 |
[24:44] | -You seem good. Mood-wise. -Yeah, things are very good nowadays. | -你看起来心情不错 -是啊 目前一切都很好 |
[24:50] | How are things really with Ma? | 跟妈处的如何呢? |
[24:54] | She’s dead to me. | 对我而言她已经死了 |
[24:57] | l don’t want to get in your way. | 我不想要碍到你 |
[24:59] | You stayed and took the brunt. | 你留下来照顾这个创伤 |
[25:02] | Barb and l, we’re never gonna forget. | 芭比跟我永远不会忘记的 |
[25:06] | You forgot it okay for about 20 years. At least Barb pitched in. | 你倒是忘了有二十年了 芭比至少还有帮点忙 |
[25:10] | l’ve made my share of mistakes. But Ma can’t stay in the hospital forever. | 我已经付出我的代价了 但是妈不能永远呆在医院里 |
[25:15] | l’ll tell you about her stroke. lt’s called a conversion reaction. | 我告诉你她的中风是什么 医生告诉我那叫做转换反应 |
[25:20] | lt’s a big opera brought on by repressed rage. lt’s bullshit. | 什么压抑的愤怒所累积而成的 胡说八道 |
[25:24] | No infarc-whatever-the-fuck. | 不是什么他妈的梗塞造成的 |
[25:26] | But the symptoms were the same as a stroke. . . | 但是症状就跟中风一样 |
[25:29] | . . .so she can’t take care of herself. | 所以她无法照料自己 |
[25:32] | She’s on the lam in that hospital. From me. | 她被医院保护着 保护不让我接近 |
[25:35] | Who did what to who, it’s not my business. | 谁对谁干了什么事 都不关我的事 |
[25:38] | Mom is bewildered. l mention you and her eyes fill up with tears. | 妈很困惑 我提到你 她的双眼就充满了泪水 |
[25:42] | Oh, boy! | 喔 天啊! |
[25:45] | l’m not asking you to step in, Tony. | 我没有要你介入 东尼 |
[25:48] | lt’s my turn now. That’s why l came. | 现在轮到我了 这就是我来的原因 |
[25:52] | She’s a strega. She’s the devil. | 她是个巫婆 是恶魔 |
[25:55] | She was. Now she’s just a confused, frightened old woman. | 她曾经是 现在她只不过是一个迷惑 受到惊吓的老太太 |
[26:02] | So, look, all l need is a couple hundred bucks. . . | 所以 听着 我只需要几百块钱 |
[26:05] | . . .to fix her car so l can get back and forth to the hospital. | 修理她的车 这样我就可以往返医院 |
[26:09] | Then l’ll take her to Seattle. l’ll stay in her house meanwhile. | 然后我会把她带到西雅图 我目前会先住在她的房子 |
[26:13] | Oh, l doubt that. | 喔 我想不太可能 |
[26:15] | -l just put her house on the market. -Oh. | -我才刚把她的房子托售了 -喔 |
[26:20] | Look. . . . | 听着 |
[26:25] | l’m glad you’re here. Okay? | 我很高兴你在这 好吗? |
[26:28] | You want to play Florence Nightingale, that’s your choice. | 你要扮演南丁格尔 随你便 |
[26:34] | Only this is the last time we mention her in this house. | 这是我们最后一次 在这屋子内里提到她 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:54] | Hey, T! | 嘿 东尼! |
[27:01] | Seven and Seven, over here. Whoa, what’s the matter now? | 七比七了 在这边 哇 现在是怎样? |
[27:05] | Loiaco called. | 洛耶克打电话来 |
[27:06] | Your two friends beat the shit out of a broker. | 你的两个朋友 把一个股票经纪人海扁一顿 |
[27:09] | -Two others quit. -He was pushing some other stock! | -其他两个不干了 -他在推销其它的股票! |
[27:12] | lt attracts negative attention. | 这会引来负面的注意 |
[27:15] | Then the fucks rip off a Porsche from our own building. | 然后又该死的污走 我们自己大楼的保时捷 |
[27:18] | -l’ll call them. -No, you’ll go down there. Now. | -我会打电话给他们 -不 你给我过去 现在 |
[27:22] | 你拿执照是干嘛的? 为了让你的履历好看吗? What did you get your license for, your r閟um? | |
[27:28] | l told you, spend more time down at the brokerage. | 我告诉过你 花多点时间在证券公司 |
[27:31] | You’re the SEC compliance officer, for chrissake! | 你拿有证交委员会的执照 真是的! |
[27:36] | You gotta exercise impulse control. | 你要运用一些控制 |
[27:39] | Okay, Ton. l’m sorry. | -好的 东尼 我很抱歉 -好了 |
[27:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:53] | -l can’t show it in this condition. -What is this? | -我不能在这种情况下让你们看房子 -怎么了? |
[27:56] | There’s a high school up the street. A sink was left on upstairs. | 这街上有间高中 楼上的水龙头开着 |
[28:00] | You don’t even want to see the toilets. Excuse me. | 那马桶没人敢接近 抱歉 |
[28:08] | Wait’ll l catch these kids. | 等我逮到那些小子 我一定让他们好看 |
[28:10] | Break a few windows, think they’re Johnny Badass. | 打破了几扇窗 以为他们是很屌的帮派份子 |
[28:14] | Will you stop, please? | 拜托你别这样 |
[28:16] | Your sister Barbara and the kids are coming down. | 你妹妹芭芭拉还有孩子们就要下来了 |
[28:19] | You better not be in this mood. | 你最好不要继续这样 |
[28:21] | -And l need you to pick up sausage. -Yeah, how many pounds, hot or sweet? | -我需要你去买香肠 -好啊 要多少?辣的还是甜的? |
[28:25] | Don’t you act like it’s a chore. This party was your idea. | 别弄得好像是帮我的忙一样 这团圆派对都是你的主意 |
[28:29] | You said you were happy Janice was home. | 你自己说很高兴珍妮丝在家里 |
[28:33] | And my parents are coming and. . . . | 我的父母要来 而且… |
[28:36] | Oh, really? | 喔 真的吗? |
[28:38] | Now that the dragon lady’s gone, they’ll set foot in our house? | 现在老巫婆不在了 他们就要进我们家门了? |
[28:42] | She said some horrible things to them over the years. | 这些年来她对他们一向恶言相向 |
[28:47] | Hey, l’m not defending her. She’s dead to me. | 嘿 我不是在帮她说话 对我而言她已经死了 |
[28:51] | Mope your way through this, l’ll cut your throat. | 如果你搞砸了 我就切断你喉咙 |
[28:54] | -l’ve been in a great mood lately. -Right. | -我最近心情好极了 -是啊 |
[28:58] | You need to start therapy again. You’re self-medicating. | 你需要再开始疗程了 你是在自我麻醉 |
[29:02] | -We haven’t had sex since– -Forget it. No therapy. | -我们很久没有做爱了 -别提了 不要疗程 |
[29:05] | You should take a look at what they did to your mother’s bedroom. | 你应该看看他们把你妈的房间 搞成什么样子 |
[29:16] | They’re rookies. They’re not used to this kind of stress. . . . | 他们是新手 不习惯这种压力的 |
[29:20] | -He better not say a word. -lt won’t happen again. | -他最好别多嘴 -不会再发生了 |
[29:23] | -You got my word on that. -l appreciate it, Chris, thank you. | -我向你保证 -我很感激 克里斯 谢谢 |
[29:28] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[29:31] | Hey, Chris, brought you a little capp. | 嘿 克里斯 帮你倒了一杯 |
[29:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:36] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[29:45] | Refresh my memory on this play we’re making on Webistics. | 帮我复习一下我们在搞的 这场卫比士堤克戏码 |
[29:49] | We own 400,000 shares at 60 cents. | 我们用每股六十分钱买进了四十万股 |
[29:52] | Trade on the bulletin board, OTC. | 在交易所完成上柜交易 |
[29:54] | lf we cold-call enough seniors, pump and dump. | 如果我们多打推销电话给一些老人 拐他们买 再卖给他们 |
[29:57] | Yeah, yeah. You guys ain’t spent much time in the NFL, face it. | 你们没有花太多时间在看美式足球吧 |
[30:01] | What? Two years with Eddie Stags. | 什么?跟了艾迪史戴士两年 |
[30:04] | Besides waxing his car. | 除了帮他的车上蜡 |
[30:05] | -When he was in county– -When you’re bleeding a guy. . . | -当他在监狱时… -当你要让一个人失血时 |
[30:08] | . . .you don’t squeeze him dry right away. | 你不会一下子把他吸干 |
[30:11] | Contrarily, you let him do his bidding. Suavely. | 相反的 你让他自己下注 非常有礼貌地 |
[30:16] | So you can bleed next week and the week after. At a minimum. | 所以你下星期还有以后才能继续吸血 渐进式的前进 |
[30:25] | We don’t need a guy getting pissed and running to the SEC. | 我们不需要有人不爽 然后跑去跟证交会告状 |
[30:29] | -ls that what you’re saying? -Break it down. | -你是这个意思吗? -用用大脑吧 |
[30:33] | -Sorry, Chris. -When are we dumping the stock? | -对不起 克里斯 -我们何时要出清股票呢? |
[30:37] | You’ll know when you need to know. | 需要知道的时候你就会知道 |
[30:39] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[30:42] | This is cold, by the way. | 对了 这是冷的 |
[30:47] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[30:49] | Any more Porsches disappear, make it two towns over. And l want a taste. | 如果有更多的保时捷不见 弄远一点 我也要分杯羹 |
[30:54] | You’re the man. | 都听你的 |
[31:04] | She’s gonna be so happy to see you. | 她一定会很高兴见到你 |
[31:07] | -Grandma, it’s me. -Look who’s here. | -奶奶 是我 -看看谁来了 |
[31:10] | -Ma, l’m going downstairs. -You spend all day on that elevator. | -妈 我去楼下 -你整天都呆在那电梯里 |
[31:22] | Grandma, you’ve got to eat. | 奶奶 你要吃点东西 |
[31:24] | Let me die. | 让我死吧 |
[31:26] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[31:28] | l saw a light. | 我看到一道光 |
[31:31] | And voices calling out to me. | 还有向我呼唤的声音 |
[31:33] | What went on with you and Dad? Mom won’t tell me. | 你跟爸之间是怎么回事呢? 妈不肯告诉我 |
[31:37] | What? Why, what’d he say? | 什么?怎么了?他说了什么吗? |
[31:39] | -Nothing. He won’t mention you. -Eh, that one. | -没有 他不肯提到你 -喔 那个 |
[31:43] | -He blames me for everything. -l know. Me too. | -他每件事都怪我 -我知道 我也是 |
[31:47] | At night. . .they hit us. | 在晚上…他们会打我们 |
[31:50] | -Why can’t our family just get along? -Some people don’t want to. | -为什么我们家没有办法和乐相处呢? -有些人不想 |
[31:54] | But you, you listen to him. You do what he says. | 但是你要听他的话 你要照他的意思做 |
[31:58] | He’s your father. | 他是你爸 |
[32:02] | l won’t leave you here like this. They can’t stop me from seeing you. | 我不会任由你像这样待在这里 他们无法禁止我来看你 |
[32:08] | Meadow. Meadow. | 梅朵 梅朵 |
[32:11] | Take that, in the drawer, in the drawer. Take it. | 拿去 在抽屉里 在抽屉里 拿走 |
[32:23] | Oh, my God. This was your grandmother’s, wasn’t it? | 喔 我的天啊 这是你祖母的 不是吗? |
[32:26] | lt’s so you won’t forget me. | 这样你才不会忘了我 |
[33:10] | Come on, motherfuck! | 别这样吧 死浑蛋! |
[33:12] | Motherfuck! | 死浑蛋! |
[33:17] | Oh, fuck. | 喔 干 |
[33:36] | l told my family l got broadsided. . . | 我告诉我家人 我在乱开 |
[33:41] | . . .but l passed out behind the wheel. | 但是我是昏了过去 |
[33:47] | See, my mother and me, we had a falling out. | 我妈跟我 我们失和过 |
[33:54] | And since then, things have been good. | 而自此之后 一切都很好 |
[34:00] | -Clean break. -What kind of falling out? | -断得一干二净 -是怎样的失和呢? |
[34:03] | One of those unfortunate situations. | 就是那些很不幸的情况 |
[34:06] | A lot of screaming, profanity. | 很多的大吼大叫 辱骂 |
[34:11] | Anyway, things were good. | 反正 一切都很好 |
[34:13] | And then my sister came back. lt’s good to see her, l guess. | 然后我姊姊回来 我想能见到她很好 |
[34:18] | Cues from childhood kick in. Older sister. | 儿童时期的记忆又回来了 大姊姊 |
[34:20] | That should be obvious enough. | 那应该是很明显 |
[34:22] | lt’s starting to bleed into my business. | 那开始影响到我的生意 |
[34:25] | What sort of business? | 什么样的生意? |
[34:27] | Commercial and non-putrescible waste. | 商业还有不腐化废物处理 |
[34:32] | Mr. . . | 这位先生… |
[34:34] | . . . ”Spears. ” | 史比尔先生 |
[34:36] | l watch the news like everyone else. | 我跟一般人一样都会看电视 |
[34:38] | l know who you are. And l saw Analyze This. | 我知道你是谁 我有看过《老大靠边闪》 |
[34:42] | l don’t need the ramifications that could arise from treating someone. . . | 我不需要从治疗像你这样的人 得到一些 |
[34:47] | . . .like yourself. | 错综复杂的解答 |
[34:50] | Analyze This? | 《老大靠边闪》? |
[34:53] | lt’s a comedy. | 那是喜剧电影 |
[34:55] | l’m not taking new patients. | 我不收新的病患 |
[35:16] | Oh, my baby sister! | 喔 我的宝贝妹妹! |
[35:18] | Oh, you look great! Who is this little guy? | 喔 你看起来气色不错 这个小大人是谁呢? |
[35:22] | Traffic was terrible. . . . | 交通糟透了 |
[35:24] | Keep it down! You’ll scare the neighbors! | 小声点! 会吓到邻居! |
[35:27] | Oh, fuck! | 喔 干! |
[35:33] | Oh, my baby! | 喔 我的宝贝! |
[35:36] | Cut it out. Knock it off! | 别再亲了 好啦! |
[35:43] | -Carm, the fire’s almost ready. -Great, Parv, l’ll be out in a second. | -卡蜜拉 火快好了 -太好了 帕芙 我马上出来 |
[35:51] | ”Parvati,” she’s a cheese now? | “帕芙蒂”这是什么名字啊? |
[35:53] | -lt’s a Hindu goddess. -Nice for her. | -是印度女神 -很适合她 |
[35:56] | She still answers to ”Janice” if it makes you more comfortable. | 叫她珍妮丝 她还是会回答 如果你觉得这样较习惯 |
[36:02] | You! Go to the market, pick up a couple cans of pears. | 你!去市场买几罐洋梨 |
[36:07] | Canned pears, not fresh. That’s the secret to my pound cake. | 罐装洋梨 不是新鲜的 我特殊磅饼的秘方 |
[36:11] | And get some basilico while you’re there. | 顺便买一些松脂 |
[36:14] | -The pears, you want the Dole? -l’m not even gonna answer this time. | -洋梨 你要什么牌子的? -我这次不会再回答了 |
[36:19] | There’s a new market, Dad, on Pike. Lot of changes since you’ve been here. | 爸 在派克街上有一个新的市场 这里改变了许多 |
[36:23] | With that Mommy Dearest around? Never again, l swore it. | 还有那最亲爱的妈妈? 再也不会了 我发誓 |
[36:27] | lt’s exactly what she wanted. You played right into her hands. | 这正是她想要的 你正掉入她的如来神掌 |
[36:31] | Remember what she said to you at your wedding? | 记得她在你的婚礼说了什么吗? |
[36:34] | She said it was a mistake. Tony would get bored with you. | 她说那是一个错误 东尼迟早会厌倦你的 |
[36:43] | Cannonball! | 胡说八道! |
[36:44] | Hey, take it easy. | 嘿 慢慢来 |
[36:47] | Tom, let me ask you something. You ever go down to Cape. . . . | 汤米 我问你一些事 你有去过海角吗? |
[36:53] | l love seeing them like that over a fire. | 我喜欢看他们这样在火边 |
[36:57] | They’re better over a spit. | 他们吵架时更好 |
[37:01] | Who does Anthony look like right now? | 东尼现在看起来像谁呢? |
[37:04] | Dad. | 爸 |
[37:08] | We stopped in to see Ma. How do you think she is? | 我们去看过妈 你认为她怎样呢? |
[37:11] | Ma? A little weak, but she’s all there. | 妈?有点虚弱 但是还好 |
[37:14] | Some family reunion, our mother is barred from the premises. | 真是大团圆啊 我们的母亲 被禁止接近我们 |
[37:18] | You shouldn’t get too close. Look what she tried to do to Tony. | 你不应该管太多 想想她对东尼做了什么 |
[37:22] | l have no fantasies about my mother. | 我对妈没有什么美好的想法 |
[37:25] | You know he’s selling the house? Ma’s house. | 你知道他要卖掉那房子吗? 妈的房子 |
[37:31] | That’s what l’m talking about. Don’t get involved, let Tony handle it. | 这就是我说的 别牵扯进来 让东尼处理 |
[37:39] | l called you ’cause l thought you’d want to know if your mother was ill. | 我打电话给你是因为我以为 你会想要知道妈生病了 |
[37:44] | 1 80 grand he’s asking for that place. Like he needs that. | 十八万就要卖了那地方 像是他需要那笔钱哩 |
[37:48] | l’m glad someone’s taking charge. | 我很高兴有人在处理 |
[37:52] | You’ll get your cut. | 你会拿到你的份 |
[37:54] | Ma’s not dead yet and there’s no will. | 妈还没死 而且也没有遗嘱 |
[37:58] | What? l mean, Ma still has rights. | 我的意思是妈还有权利 |
[38:03] | Tony pays for her retirement home, for the upkeep on her car– | 东尼帮她付了养老院 帮她支付车子的维护开销 |
[38:07] | Take it easy. According to you, that could’ve been Robert Mitchum. | 放轻松点 据你的说法 那有可能会是罗伯米全 |
[38:12] | Jesus Christ. Fucking Paulie Gualtieri. lsn’t he dead yet? | 老天爷 该死的保利高提耶利 他还没死? |
[38:19] | You’re not gonna stay for dessert? lt’s grappa cake my mother made. | 你不留下来吃甜点吗? 有冰淇淋和我妈做的格拉巴酒蛋糕 |
[38:24] | My friends are having a gallery opening. . . | 我朋友的艺廊开幕 |
[38:26] | . . .and l’m trying to get them to finance my video. | 我想请他们赞助我的影片 |
[38:29] | l’ll leave some cake out for you. | 我帮你留一些蛋糕 |
[38:36] | -Hey. -What’s up? | -嘿 -你好吗? |
[39:13] | What the fuck? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[39:17] | -l am sure there’s an explanation. -Oh, there is. There is. | -我确定一定有个合理的解释 -喔 是的 有的 |
[39:21] | Take Ma back to Seattle. She came for the house and a $400 car. | 把妈带回西雅图狗屁 她为了房子跟这四百块钱的车来的 |
[39:26] | That was the con. That’s the level she works at. | 都是骗人的 都是她策划的 |
[39:29] | -Maybe the sign was broken or fell. -l’m still a little fat kid to her. | -或许标示坏了或是掉了 -对她而言我还是一个小胖子 |
[39:33] | She think she’s gonna stop the sale, picking up a sign? | 她以为她可以阻止我卖房子吗? 把标示拆下来? |
[39:37] | She were here, l’d bounce her head against the wall! | 如果她在这 我就抓她的头去撞墙! |
[39:42] | Look at yourself, Tony! | 看看你自己 东尼! |
[39:44] | What do you care about that house? | 你这么生气 那间房子有什么大不了的吗? |
[39:47] | lt’s not gonna stop with the house. The $300 pillow. . . | 一切不会随着这房子而中止的 我付三百块钱买的枕头 |
[39:51] | -. . .then the video equipment. -When are you getting back to therapy? | -还有她不停提到的录影器材 -你何时要恢复看诊? |
[39:56] | Hey, don’t start with that. Okay? | 嘿 别又来了 好吗? |
[39:59] | l’m not insane and l’m not overreacting. You don’t know. . . | 我没有发疯 也没有反应过度 你不知道 |
[40:02] | -. . .this little pucchiac– -All right! | -这个小贱… -好了! |
[40:05] | This is getting you no place. Go outside. . . | 多说无益 到外面去 |
[40:08] | . . .join the party, be with friends, have some pleasure. Go ahead. | 融入大家 跟朋友聊聊 快乐一点 去吧 |
[40:14] | -Fucking bitch! -Tony! Go ahead. Go have a beer. | -该死的婊子! -东尼!去吧 喝些啤酒 |
[40:29] | -What the fuck you doing? -Second seating coming up. | -你他妈的在做什么? -快要烤好了 |
[40:32] | Fucking moron. | 该死的白痴 |
[40:36] | Look at my wife over there. | 看我老婆在那边 |
[40:38] | No, wait, Ton. The neighbor’s dog is on your property. | 不 等一下东尼 是邻居的狗在你的地上 |
[40:48] | You’re a fucking moron. | 真是该死的白痴 |
[40:50] | Anyway, we flew first class. | 反正我们是坐头等舱 |
[40:52] | What service? | 服务怎样呢? |
[40:54] | You get frequent flyer upgrades? | 你有里程数累积升等吗? |
[40:56] | Only time you took a trip was with the Rockette who put LSD in your drink. | 你唯一一次坐飞机就是跟那个 在你饮料加迷幻药的女人去的 |
[41:02] | -Where’d you get the tickets? Cuban? -Yeah. | -你从哪拿到机票的?古巴人那吗? -是啊 |
[41:04] | There must be a way to divert frequent flyer miles on a grand scale. | 一定有方法可以大量移让这些里程数 |
[41:08] | You gotta break into the main computer. | 你必须要偷偷进入电脑主机 |
[41:11] | -What is that, ”cracking”? -Hacking. | -那是什么 海进去吗? -是骇进去 |
[41:14] | Shelley Hack! Remember her? | 雪莉海克!记得吗? |
[41:18] | -Yeah, those were the days. -Good actress. | -是啊 往日美好时光 -很棒的女明星 |
[41:21] | Let me tell you something, you can’t get good sausage and peppers no more. | 让我告诉你一件事 你再也找不到好的香肠跟胡椒了 |
[41:25] | l used to go down to Mulberry St. when l was a kid. Sausage and peppers. | 我小时侯常常去莫贝瑞街 香肠跟胡椒 |
[41:30] | Now you go down there and there’s these guys with towels. . . . | 现在你去那 一些人手上拿着毛巾 |
[42:02] | -You didn’t like it? -Fuck off. | -你不喜欢吗? -滚一边去 |
[42:07] | So when do we get to roll with Tony? | 那我们什么时候可以跟东尼混? |
[42:10] | -What? -Are you tripping? | -什么? -你茫了吗? |
[42:12] | We gotta work our way up. | 我们必须要一步一步来 |
[42:16] | Must be deep, hanging out with him. | 跟他一起混 一定很棒对吧 |
[42:18] | -Who? -Mr. T. | -谁? -东尼 |
[42:20] | You cap motherfuckers together? | 你们他妈的暸吗? |
[42:23] | Nah, too big. He doesn’t get dirty. | 不 他太大条了 他不会弄脏手的 |
[42:26] | We don’t mind, we’ll do anything. Wet work, pick up his shirts. | 我们不介意 我们什么都干 低下的工作 捡他的衣服 |
[42:33] | Does Tony ever. . .talk about us? | 东尼曾经提起我们吗? |
[42:37] | No. | 没有 |
[42:42] | -You gonna drink or just sit there? -Sit. | -你要喝酒还是只要坐在那? -只坐着 |
[42:45] | -What the fuck’s the matter with you? -You leave my gas burner on. | -你他妈的怎么回事? -你把我的瓦斯器开着 |
[42:49] | -l almost lit a cigarette and died! -l apologized! | -我如果点根烟不就死定了! -我很抱歉! |
[42:52] | Why you can’t use a lighter to cook your shit is beyond me. | 为什么你不像正常人一样用打火机 |
[42:56] | -When things were finally going good– -Shut up! | -当一切终于开始好转 -闭嘴! |
[43:00] | Why? They’ll still kiss ass. They don’t care if you’re a junkie. | 为什么?他们还是会拍你马屁 他们不在乎你是不是毒虫 |
[43:06] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[43:07] | -l hate you, fucking pig. Get off me! -Fucking whore! | -我恨你 该死的猪 放开我! -该死的婊子! |
[43:11] | -Fuck you. -Go home! Get my dinner ready! | -该死的 -回去!把我晚餐准备好! |
[43:32] | Don’t yell. Don’t scream. | 别喊 别叫 |
[43:36] | All cutlery stays right where it is. | 刀具全部都放下 |
[43:44] | How’s the bagels here? | 这里的贝果好吃吗? |
[43:49] | You don’t answer my calls, l got no choice. | 你都没有回电 我没有选择 |
[43:51] | Walking away is a choice. Ruining my practice, it’s a choice. | 离开是一种选择 毁了我的事业是一种选择 |
[43:55] | You got your office back. No harm done. | 你拿回办公室了 毫发无伤 |
[43:57] | One of my patients committed suicide because l wasn’t available to her. | 我一个病人自杀了 因为我不在 |
[44:02] | Know what that means to me? | 知道那对我而言像什么吗? |
[44:05] | She can’t eat bagels. | 她没有办法吃贝果 |
[44:08] | She can’t call in sick because she’s feeling blue. | 她没有办法打电话请假 因为心情很沮丧 |
[44:12] | She’s gone. She’s in the ground because of you. | 她走了 因为你她现在常埋地低了 |
[44:21] | l don’t deserve your help. | 我不值得你的帮助 |
[44:24] | -And l hate your system. -Fuck you! | -而我痛恨你的系统 -你去死! |
[44:31] | But l got a family. | 但是我有一个家庭 |
[44:34] | Believe it or not, they’re better off with me than without. | 不管你相不相信 他们有我比没我好 |
[44:37] | And l don’t know what else to do. | 而我不知道还能做什么 |
[44:40] | -l drove off the road. -You look fine. | -几天前我开车出了意外 -你看起来没事 |
[44:43] | The airbag. | 安全气囊 |
[44:48] | -You told me if l was driving and– -That. . . | -你告诉我如果在开车 -那… |
[44:51] | . . .was a different time for us. | 时候对我们而言是不一样的 |
[45:02] | l don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[45:05] | -Maybe you can recommend somebody. -l would never. . . | -或许你可以推荐别人 -我绝不会 |
[45:08] | . . .ask another colleague to get involved in this. | 让其他的同事淌这一趟浑水 |
[45:11] | How many more have to die for your personal growth? | 还有多少人要因你的个人野心 而牺牲呢? |
[45:14] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[45:16] | l swear to Jesus Christ, nobody got killed ’cause of you. | 我向上帝发誓 没有人因你而被杀 |
[45:25] | Get out of my life! | 滚出我的生命! |
[46:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[46:09] | What are you doing home? | 你这时候在家做什么? |
[46:13] | Nothing. | 没做什么 |
[46:17] | l thought it was A.J., home from school. | 我以为是安东尼从学校回来 |
[46:20] | Yeah. | 是喔 |
[46:36] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你还好吗? -还好 |
[46:47] | Want a little cold pasta? l could microwave it. | 要吃冷面吗? 我可以微波 |
[47:34] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[47:35] | -Want cheese, something to drink? -Nah. | -要起司吗?要喝什么? -不用了 |
[47:47] | Sit down. | 坐下 |