时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:38] | Toodle-fucking-oo | 片名:黑道家族(16) |
[01:50] | Hey, no speeding. This is a party zone! | 嘿 不可加速 这是狂欢区! |
[01:56] | Come on! We can do it! | 来吧!我们可以的! |
[02:01] | Hey, Janet Jackson. | 嘿 珍娜杰克森 |
[02:03] | Hi, Mr. Soprano! | 嗨 索波诺先生! |
[02:05] | Where’s Meadow? | 梅朵在哪? |
[02:06] | l give up. ln the house? | 我放弃了 在房子里吗? |
[02:17] | -Tony. -Billy, thanks for calling. | -东尼 -比利 谢谢你打电话告诉我 |
[02:20] | As soon as l found out it was your mom’s place. | 当我发现那是你妈的房子 我就知道要告诉你 |
[02:28] | O.D. Friend says Special K and ecstasy. | 吸毒的那些人说是 特殊K他命跟迷幻药 |
[02:34] | -You fucking kidding me? -Your kid’s all right. | -你他妈的在开玩笑吧? -你女儿没事啦 |
[02:37] | She’s a little drunk. | 她只是有点醉 |
[02:40] | 32 1, repeat, you’re breaking up. | 321 重复 听不清楚 |
[02:44] | 529, are you in pursuit of vehicle on 75 North? | 529 你正在追踪 往北75号公路的车辆吗? |
[03:04] | -ln your grandmother’s house. -lt wasn’t my fault. | -在你奶奶的房子里 -不是我的错 |
[03:07] | lf l had a quarter every time l heard that. . . | 如果我常常这样被叫出来 |
[03:10] | . . .l’d have a private jet on 24-hour standby. | 我应该买架私人飞机 二十四小时待命 |
[03:13] | Get in the car. | 上车! |
[03:24] | -ln your grandmother’s house. -Now he’s repeating himself. | -竟然在你奶奶的房子里 -又再重复自己说过的话了 |
[03:29] | Just lucky l knew that cop. So he cut me a favor. | 幸好我认识那个警察 所以他帮了我一个忙 |
[03:32] | Let me guess, he owes you money? | 让我猜猜看 他欠你钱吗? |
[03:45] | -What did she do? -Go upstairs. | -她做了什么? -上楼去 |
[03:47] | -No, l want to see the fight. -Get your little ass up those stairs! | -不 我想要看你们吵架 -安东尼 移动你的屁股上楼去! |
[03:53] | Meadow! | 梅朵! |
[03:55] | -We can talk about it in the morning. -Get down here! | -我们可以在明天早上再谈 -下来这里! |
[03:58] | Let her go to bed. | -让她去睡吧 -让她去睡? |
[03:59] | l want her to answer for herself! She’s drunk! Was she driving? | 我要她自己回答!她竟然喝醉酒 她有开车吗? |
[04:03] | l could’ve taken ecstasy but l didn’t! | 我可以吃迷幻药的 但是我没有! |
[04:05] | Don’t puke on the floor! | 别吐在地上! |
[04:07] | You still up? Go to bed! | 你怎么还没睡?上床去! |
[04:09] | -She’s on ecstasy and you yell at me? -Get up there! | -她吃迷幻药 你却对我吼? -上去! |
[04:18] | What did she say for herself? | 她有为自己辩护什么吗? |
[04:20] | The usual shit. ”Wasn’t my fault. ” | 还不是常讲的屁话”不是我的错” |
[04:23] | There was designer drugs there, Tony. | 那里有毒品耶 东尼 |
[04:26] | So, what did you say? | 那 你怎么说呢? |
[04:28] | l don’t know. l yelled. What the fuck else am l gonna do? | 我不知道 我对她吼叫了 该死的我还能怎么办? |
[04:40] | You sure you’re gonna be all right, Uncle Rich? | 你确定你可以吗?理奇叔叔 |
[04:43] | l want to walk. | 我想要走一走 |
[04:44] | See if l run into any of the old crowd. | 看我能不能遇到一些老朋友 |
[04:49] | Thanks, doll. | 谢谢你 |
[05:04] | Motherfucker. | 该死的 |
[05:13] | There has to be consequences. | 一定要有惩罚 |
[05:16] | What kind of parents would we be if we let her get away with this? | 如果我们就这样算了 那我们算是什么父母亲呢? |
[05:20] | Typical? | 典型的父母亲吗? |
[05:21] | Plenty of parents still crack the whip. | 有很多的父母亲还是有在体罚的 |
[05:24] | Yeah, that’s what they tell you. | 是啊 他们都是这么说的 |
[05:26] | l cannot wait until she goes off to college. | 我等不及让她去上大学了 |
[05:29] | Oh, right, so you can get Empty Nest Syndrome. . . | 喔 是啊 让你可以得空巢症 |
[05:32] | . . .and go on Wellbutrin like your sister. | 然后像你姐姐一样吃抗忧郁药 |
[05:36] | As a parent today, you are over a barrel no matter what you do. | 当今父母 无论怎么做都很麻烦 |
[05:41] | You take the car, you’re a chauffeur. | 不准她开车 你就得当司机 |
[05:43] | Ground her, you stay in and be a prison guard. | 禁足她 就得像狱卒一样监视她 |
[05:46] | Throw her out, social services returns her. . . | 把她丢出去 社福部门又会送她回来 |
[05:49] | . . .and we face a judge. She’s not 1 8 yet. | 然后我们得要面对法官 她还未满十八岁 |
[05:51] | That’s your solution? | 这就是你的应对之策吗? |
[05:53] | All l’m saying, with the laws today, you can’t restrain your kid physically. | 我只是说 现在的法律 你不能禁制小孩的行动 |
[05:59] | She could sue you for child abuse. | 她可以控告你虐待儿童的 |
[06:02] | There has to be consequences. And there will be. | -一定要有惩罚 -一定会有的 |
[06:05] | l hear you, okay? | 我听到了 好吗? |
[06:07] | Let’s not overplay our hand. lf she knows we’re powerless, we’re fucked. | 我们不要反应过度 如果她知道我们无能为力 就死定了 |
[06:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:22] | That guy wants to talk to you. | 那个人想要跟你说话 |
[06:25] | Jesus. Mother of Christ! Richie. | 天啊 我的老天!理奇 |
[06:28] | So when did you get out? How come nobody told me? | 你什么时候出来的呢? 怎么没有人告诉我呢? |
[06:32] | That’s funny. Paulie Walnuts told me he ran into you this morning. | 真好笑 保利说他今天早上有遇到你 |
[06:37] | Honest to fucking God, nobody said a word. | 我对上帝发誓 没有人跟我提 |
[06:39] | Just shut the fuck up. | 闭上你的狗嘴 |
[06:47] | You know, l did a lot of meditation in the can on this. | 我在牢里做了很多的打坐 |
[06:50] | On what? | 什么样的打坐? |
[06:51] | You can’t believe how crazy things. . . . | 你不会相信事情有多疯狂 |
[06:55] | -You ever meditate? -Me? Meditate? | -你有打坐过吗? -我?打坐? |
[06:58] | -Are you crazy? -Not as crazy as l used to be. | -你疯了吗? -不像以前那样疯了 |
[07:01] | But still crazy enough to take an eye out. | 但还是疯到可以挖出一颗眼睛来 |
[07:04] | What’s going on here, Rich? | 怎么了?理奇 |
[07:06] | Ten years. And not even a pleasant ”Go fuck yourself” from you l get. | 十年了 你连一句”你死了没” 也没有说过 |
[07:11] | You know, l always asked how you were doing. | 你知道的 我总是在问你过得好不好 |
[07:15] | Hold on there. You. | 等一下 你 |
[07:17] | How could you let my dear friend sit here with an empty cup? | 你怎么可以让我的好朋友 坐在这里 杯子空空呢? |
[07:21] | -l’m sorry. -That’s all right. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 |
[07:23] | Take it easy, kid. | 不用紧张 小子 |
[07:25] | Bring this gentleman a veal-parm sandwich. | 给这位先生来一份小牛肉起司三明治 |
[07:28] | And hurry the fuck up about it. | 然后他妈的给我快点 |
[07:31] | The other two stores doing as good as this? | 其它两间生意也跟这间一样好吗? |
[07:34] | Come on, you know, it’s a grind. | 你也知道的 这是份苦差事 |
[07:39] | That doesn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[07:44] | Rich, l know you’re a made guy, so l lose either way. | 理奇 我知道你是道上的人 所以无论如何我都是输的 |
[07:47] | But l always respected you and your brother, Jackie. | 但是我一向尊敬你 还有你弟弟杰奇 |
[07:50] | l’m no victim here. | 我不是受害者 |
[07:52] | l’m not some greaseball storeowner. l’m sorry, Richie. | 我不是什么油水店老板 我很抱歉 理奇 |
[07:56] | l will not be shaken down. | 我不会被勒索的 |
[07:58] | This sucking up to Tony Soprano has done wonders for you. | 看来当东尼索波诺的狗腿 让你变得大胆许多 |
[08:03] | l go away for a while. l come back, you’re a tough guy. | 我才离开一阵子 你就成了硬汉 |
[08:06] | -Don’t do this. -Do what? | -别这样 -怎样? |
[08:08] | Take what’s owed to me? | 拿回你欠我的东西 |
[08:10] | -What’s owed to you? -l put you in action, Beansie. | -欠你什么? -我让你有生意的 宝西 |
[08:15] | You got a bad memory, Beansie. | 你的记忆太不好了 宝西 |
[08:20] | Veal parmigiana sandwich. | 小牛肉起司三明治 |
[08:23] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[08:28] | l’ll be back every Saturday, partner. | 我每个星期六都会回来的 伙伴 |
[08:30] | l don’t fucking believe this. | 他妈的真不敢相信 |
[08:32] | l’m being shaken down, for what? Tell me, what did l do? | 我什么要接受威胁呢? 告诉我 我做了什么? |
[08:36] | This is not right. | 这是不对的 理奇 |
[08:38] | l’m not gonna fucking lay down. | 该死的我不会被打倒的 |
[08:40] | l’ll step up. | 我会站起来的 |
[08:53] | Won’t lay down, huh? You don’t want to lay dawn? You piece of shit! | 不会被打倒?你不想被打倒? 你这个人渣! |
[09:02] | All right, let’s get her down here. | 好吧 去叫她下来 |
[09:04] | l guess. | 我猜 |
[09:06] | -Where is the Bride of Frankenstein? -She’s still sleeping. | -科学怪人的新娘呢? -她还在睡 |
[09:10] | -Yeah, right. Go wake her up. -l wake her up? | -喔 是喔 去叫她起来 -我去叫她起来? |
[09:13] | l want to get this shit out of the way before l go out. | 我想在出门前把这件事处理好 |
[09:16] | -You guys are making too much of this. -l don’t think we’re making enough. | -你们反应过度了 -我不认为我们做够反应 |
[09:21] | She was drunk. | 她喝醉了 |
[09:22] | Her choice. There’s a Zuni saying: | 这是她的选择 苏尼有句谚语说 |
[09:25] | ”For every 20 wrongs a child does, ignore 1 9. ” | “小孩做的每二十件错误 忽略十九件” |
[09:28] | There’s an old ltalian saying: ”You fuck up once, you lose two teeth. ” | 义大利有句谚语说 “你搞砸一次 你就会掉两颗牙” |
[09:32] | That’s what all this is about. Ego and control. | 这件事只不过是关于自我跟控制 |
[09:36] | -l beg your pardon? -No, don’t try to make sense with her. | -你说什么? -省省吧 别想要搞清楚她在说什么 |
[09:40] | No, l want to understand this. Go ahead, tell me. | 不 我想要了解 说吧 告诉我 |
[09:43] | You want to hold on to control over a young woman. . . | 你想要继续控制一个年轻女性 |
[09:46] | . . .whose entire biological determinism. . . | 而她的整个生理决定论 |
[09:49] | . . .is to achieve independent thought and behavior. | 就是要形成独立思考跟行为 |
[09:51] | She’s exercised her independence. . . | 她是在实行她的独立能力 |
[09:54] | . . .but you want to penalize her because you don’t like her choices. | 但是就因为你们不同意她的选择 你们就要惩罚她 |
[09:58] | Go get a fucking permanent. | 听你在放屁 |
[10:00] | l’m trying to watch TV! | 我在看电视耶! |
[10:05] | Well. | 嗯 |
[10:09] | Good morning. l’m sorry, is it afternoon? | 早安 很抱歉 是下午了吗? |
[10:12] | -Mom, please. -Please what? | -妈 拜托 -拜托什么? |
[10:15] | -You’d better have some answers. -Yeah. That’s right! | -你最好有一些说辞 -是啊 没错! |
[10:22] | -Fine. You’re punished. -For what? l didn’t do anything! | -很好 你要接受处罚 -为什么?我又没做什么! |
[10:25] | You did nothing? | 你在奶奶家闹叫什么都没做? |
[10:27] | -lt wasn’t my fault! -lt’s never your fault, Meadow. | -那不是我的错! -从来都不是你的错 梅朵 |
[10:30] | lt was gonna be me, Hunter and the Macaluso twins. | 本来只有我、韩特 还有马加鲁索双胞胎而已 |
[10:33] | Then Steve shows up with Adam and people from Boonton! | 然后史提夫跟亚当来了 然后还有班顿来的人! |
[10:36] | So Steve’s just trying doorknobs till he hits the jackpot? | 所以史提夫就在那里试着 怎么把门锁打开吗? |
[10:40] | -No, Hunter tells him. -Now with the Hunter. | -不是 韩特告诉他的 -现在又是韩特 |
[10:43] | And she’s at home, blaming it on you. lt’s an old game. | 她现在在家里一定也是推到你头上 太老套了 |
[10:47] | You try studying day and night to get into college. | 我们压力很大的 你们何不试着 日以继夜读书 看能不能进好大学 |
[10:51] | -We work hard. We deserved a night! -Take it easy. | -我们这么紧绷 轻松一晚有何不可! -别太激动 |
[10:55] | Take it easy. | 不要太激动 |
[10:57] | l’m sorry you’re under a lot of pressure. lt’s still no excuse. | 我很抱歉你面临很大的压力 但那依旧不是借口 |
[11:05] | -So who was this ecstasy guy? -l just told you. Adam. | -那个吸迷幻药的小子是谁? -我说了 是亚当 |
[11:08] | l don’t know him. He came with Steve. | 我不认识他 他跟史提夫一起来的 |
[11:11] | The Steve l know? The school kid you’re always with? | 我认识的那个史提夫吗? 那个和你一起弄校刊的同学? |
[11:14] | He’s a flake. Why do you think l stopped hanging with him? | 他是个怪人 你想我为什么 不继续跟他一起混呢? |
[11:18] | That’s news to me you don’t hang out with Steve. | 你不跟史提夫一起混真是新闻啊 |
[11:21] | lt’s painful to talk about, okay? | 谈这件事是很痛苦的 好吗? |
[11:25] | You’re gonna get punished. | 你会被处罚的 |
[11:27] | Look, you guys, l know what l did was not okay. | 我知道我做的事是不对的 |
[11:32] | l’ve been thinking about it a lot and really not feeling good about myself. | 我一直在检讨 而且真的觉得自己很糟糕 |
[11:38] | You should take away my Discover card. | 你们应该拿走我的信用卡 |
[11:41] | -You better believe it! -That’s right! | -你最好相信我们会的! -没错! |
[11:43] | For two weeks. Three! | -两个星期 -三星期! |
[11:54] | How do l buy gas? | 我怎么加油呢? |
[11:56] | Your allowance. | 用你的零用钱 |
[11:58] | l spent my allowance. And l already owe Mom. | 我花光了 而且我已经欠妈钱了 |
[12:01] | The Pashmina. | 纯羊毛衣 |
[12:04] | We can wait on that. | 我们可以等等的 |
[12:07] | You get 1 0 dollars a week. Cash. | 每个星期十块钱 现金 |
[12:10] | No more. | 就这样 |
[12:12] | Till you get your card back. For gas! | 直到你拿回你的信用卡前 这是加油钱! |
[12:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[12:29] | Look at you. You look great. You’re sinew. | 瞧瞧你 你看起来真不错 精力十足 |
[12:32] | You sack of shit. lf you lost that baby fat, you’d disappoint me. | 你这个滥人 如果你甩掉那些婴儿肥 你就让我太失望了 |
[12:36] | Hey, fuck you. | 嘿 去你的 |
[12:39] | You been laid yet? | 你有上过谁了吗? |
[12:40] | God, what’s wrong? l’m trying. | 天啊 是怎么回事?我很努力了 |
[12:44] | Hey, l said 4:00. | 嘿 我说了四点 |
[12:45] | l leave before the stock market closes. . . | 我在股市收盘前离开 |
[12:48] | . . .you yell for not watching the phone guys. | 你不是吼我没有好好看着那些人 |
[12:50] | Meet Richie Aprile. | 见过理奇艾皮欧 |
[12:53] | Jesus Christ, how you doing? | 天啊 你好吗? |
[12:56] | Your brother, Jackie, was like a fucking god. | 你弟弟杰奇真是他妈的神啊 |
[12:59] | A great leader. And l heard a lot about you. | 很棒的领导人 而且我也久仰你的大名 |
[13:03] | Yeah, well, l heard a lot about you. | 是喔 我也久仰你的大名了 |
[13:05] | That’s why l’m here. | 这就是为什么我来这里 |
[13:08] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[13:10] | Out of respect for our friend here, l’m gonna talk nice. | 为了尊重我在场的朋友 我会好好跟你说话 |
[13:14] | l ever hear you raise your hands to my niece again. . . | 如果我再听说你动手打我侄女 |
[13:17] | . . .next time you won’t see my face. | 下一次你就见不到我的脸了 |
[13:20] | You understand? | 明不明白? |
[13:21] | Who told you l put my hand on her? | 谁告诉你我打她的? |
[13:24] | ls this kid getting jerky with me? | 这小子是对我很不满吗? |
[13:27] | Look, kid, l shouldn’t have to explain myself. | 听着 小子 我应该不用解释太多的 |
[13:30] | l’m from the old school. | 我是守旧派的 |
[13:32] | You want to raise your hands, give her your last name. | 如果你要打她 那你就娶了她再说 |
[13:35] | Then it’s not my business. | 然后那就不是我的事了 |
[13:37] | Until then, keep your hands in your pockets. | 在那之前 把你的手放干净点 |
[13:41] | We understand each other? | 你了解我说的吗? |
[13:49] | Now get out of here. | 你现在可以滚了 |
[13:52] | l want to talk to Tony. | 我要跟东尼说话 |
[13:53] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[14:05] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[14:08] | Capable. | 很有能力 |
[14:11] | Look, Ton, this is the thing. | 听着 东尼 事情是这样的 |
[14:15] | l want to get my shy business back. | 我要拿回我的保护费生意 |
[14:17] | l keep getting calls from Jackie’s customers– | -我一直接到杰奇客户的电话 -嘿 |
[14:20] | -Where the fuck are you going? -l’ll talk to you later, Richie. | -你他妈的要去哪? -我等一下再跟你谈 理奇 |
[14:25] | What just happened? | 发生什么事? |
[14:27] | No more business talk with him directly. | 不可以再直接跟他谈生意了 |
[14:30] | You fucking with me? | 你他妈的开我玩笑? |
[14:31] | You can talk to him. | 你可以跟他谈 |
[14:33] | But not now. | 但是不是现在 |
[14:35] | And never here. | 而且绝对不可以在这里 |
[14:44] | Can you believe we drank a whole bottle of wine? | 你们敢相信我们喝了一整瓶酒吗? |
[14:47] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝! |
[14:50] | -Cheers. -Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[14:52] | -We’re out of here. -Okay. | -我们走吧 -好的 |
[14:54] | Richie broke a chair over his head. | 理奇用椅子砸他的头 |
[14:57] | You shitting me? | 你在唬滥我吧? |
[14:59] | Hit him with a coffeepot too. Broke his cheekbone. | 也用咖啡壶砸他 打坏了他的颧骨 |
[15:02] | Prick. l talked to him yesterday. He’s all sweetness and lights. | 混蛋 我昨天才跟他谈过 他装得和蔼又轻松 |
[15:06] | Already this shit’s getting old. | 这个混蛋已经老了 |
[15:11] | Yo, bright eyes. | 哟 小美人 |
[15:13] | -Where you going? -This isn’t the Bing, huh? | -你们要去哪? -这里又不是巴达酒吧 |
[15:16] | Fuck did l say? | 该死的我说了什么? |
[15:17] | Hey, how have you been? | 嘿 你好吗? |
[15:21] | Can’t complain. | 没什么好抱怨的 |
[15:25] | -You look good. -Where did your friends go? | -你看起来不错嘛 -你朋友们要去哪? |
[15:28] | -Tell them to come back, join us. -No, they’re leaving. | -叫她们回来加入我们 -不用 她们要走了 |
[15:32] | First time here. Excellent veal. | 第一次来这里 小牛排真棒 |
[15:35] | We making small talk now? | 我们现在要闲聊吗? |
[15:38] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴看到你 |
[15:40] | Yeah, you too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[15:46] | -Toodle-oo. -Bye-bye. | -拜拜啰 -再见 |
[15:49] | Not a bad ass. | 身材不错嘛 |
[15:50] | She had nice pipe-fitter lips. No disrespect. | 她有丰厚优美的双唇 没有不敬之意 |
[15:55] | Hey, what do l give a fuck? l hardly know her. | 嘿 我他妈的为何要在乎? 我跟她又不熟 |
[15:58] | You mean, you would take the lips over the tits? | 你是说 嘴唇对你比胸部重要吗? |
[16:01] | Trust me, my boy. There’s two things l’m good at: | 相信我 我有两件事是很行的 |
[16:05] | lt’s pulling dents and spotting good blowjobs. | 就是偷车跟看出好的口交功夫 |
[16:08] | And that sweetie had world-class blowjob lips. | 而那个小美人有世界级的口交双唇 |
[16:12] | Am l right, skipper? Good or no? | 我对吧?好还是不好呢? |
[16:15] | What the fuck do l know? lt was a long time ago. | 该死的我怎么知道? 那是很久以前的事了 |
[16:20] | All right, she was good. All right? | 好啦 她很厉害 这样可以吧? |
[16:23] | Good? | 很厉害? |
[16:25] | Or great? | 还是超级厉害呢? |
[16:29] | Why you busting my balls? lt was a long time ago. | 你们为什么不放过我呢? 那是很久以前的事了 |
[16:32] | Hey, l remember every blowjob l ever got. | 嘿 我记得我有过的每次口交 |
[16:35] | You remember your first blowjob? | 你记得第一次口交吗? |
[16:37] | Yeah, of course. | 当然啰 |
[16:39] | How long did it take for the guy to come? | 要多久那个男的才会高潮呢? |
[16:42] | l said, ”You remember your first blowjob?” | 我说”你记得你第一次的口交吗?” |
[16:44] | ”Yeah. ” ”How long did it take for the guy to come?” | 他说”当然” 我又说 “要多久那个男的才会高潮呢?” |
[16:50] | ”Toodle-fucking-oo”? | “该死的拜拜啰”? |
[16:52] | What the fuck was that? | 该死的那是什么? |
[16:55] | l couldn’t sleep from the embarrassment. | 我羞愧到睡不着 |
[16:57] | What was so wrong? lt’s an accepted form of goodbye. | 怎么了? 那是可被接受的道别方式啊 |
[17:01] | That’s not the way l talk with patients. | 那不是我跟病患说话的方式 |
[17:03] | lt wasn’t me. lt was someone else. | 那不是我 那是别人 |
[17:06] | lt was Jennifer. | 那是珍妮佛 |
[17:07] | For whatever reason, at that moment, | 不管什么原因 在那一刻 |
[17:10] | you felt safer showing him Jennifer. | 你觉得很自在让他看到真的珍妮佛 |
[17:13] | What did you see at that table that made you want to hide ”Doctor”? | 你在那餐桌旁为什么会想要 隐藏”医生”的身分呢? |
[17:17] | Who were you hiding from? | 你想躲避谁呢? |
[17:18] | l saw a patient that l never wanted to see again. | 我看到一个我不想要再见到的病患 |
[17:22] | That’s who l was hiding from. A patient. | 那就是我在躲避的人 一个病患 |
[17:25] | When you say ”see” . . . | 当你说”看” |
[17:27] | . . .do you mean professionally or just plain ”see”? | 你是指专业上的看诊 还是单纯的”见到”呢? |
[17:31] | -What’s the difference? -There’s a big difference. | -有什么不同吗? -有很大的不同 |
[17:34] | lf it was just a matter of just plain old ”see” . . . | 如果只是很简单的”见到” |
[17:38] | . . .the cordial doctor would’ve said, ”Good night. ” | 一个有礼貌的医生应该会说”晚安” |
[17:40] | But, because he’s someone you didn’t want to see professionally. . . | 但是 因为他是一个你不想看诊的人 |
[17:45] | 你抛下了医生的面具 用珍妮佛的姿态来面对他 . . .you abandoned the doctor fa鏰de and adopted the Jennifer posture. | |
[17:49] | Hence, ”Toodle-oo. ” | 因此 就用了”拜拜啰” |
[17:51] | You’re almost there, Elliot, but not quite. | 你有点说对了 但并不全然对 |
[17:55] | Young girls are not accountable for their behavior. | 年轻女孩可以不用对行为负责 |
[17:58] | l think ”Toodle-oo” was the action of a ditsy young girl. | 我认为”拜拜啰”是 愚笨的年轻女子会说的 |
[18:03] | And l regressed into the girl thing to escape responsibility. . . | 而我退缩成这种女孩子来逃避责任 |
[18:07] | . . .for abandoning a patient. | 因为我抛弃了一个病患 |
[18:10] | He asked me for help. | 他寻求我的帮助 |
[18:14] | Look, l need you as a colleague to tell me that l did the right thing. | 听着 我需要你以同侪的身分 告诉我我做的是对的 |
[18:20] | You gotta ask yourself why you became a psychiatrist. | 你必须要自问 为什么会成为心理医生 |
[18:24] | lf it was to help people stop smoking or biting nails. . . | 如果是为了帮助人们 戒烟或是咬指甲 |
[18:27] | . . .then so be it. There’s nothing wrong with that. | 那也可以啊 那样也没有什么错 |
[18:31] | Another patient committed suicide because l was treating this man. | 因为我在诊疗这个人时 我另一个病患自杀了 |
[18:34] | Because l had to go on the lam. | 因为我得落跑 |
[18:37] | Treating patients from a motel room isn’t optimum. . . | 在汽车旅馆帮病人看诊 的确不是很理想 |
[18:40] | . . .but you were there for her, in phone contact. | 但是你还是在那帮她啊 用电话联络啊 |
[18:43] | lt would have been the same if you’d been on vacation. | 这就像跟你度假的时候一样 |
[18:48] | Did you say ”lam”? | 你说”落跑”吗? |
[18:53] | And lifting up into Cobra. | 然后抬起来做眼镜蛇式 |
[19:00] | And now rising up into Downward Facing Dog. | 然后现在起身 变成面向下的狗式 |
[19:09] | Coming back down into Cobra. | 再下来回到眼镜蛇式 |
[19:18] | And relaxing into Child’s Pose. | 然后放松到孩童姿态 |
[19:28] | Richie. | 理奇 |
[19:31] | Janice. You know, l thought that was you. | 珍妮丝 我就知道那是你 |
[19:34] | ”Parvati. ” | “帕芙蒂” |
[19:36] | l changed my name to Parvati in ’78. | 我在1978年把名字改成帕芙蒂了 |
[19:40] | l thought you lived in California now. | 我以为你现在住在加州 |
[19:42] | Seattle, actually, last couple years. | 事实上是西雅图 过去几年一直在那儿 |
[19:47] | -So, how long you been. . .? -Out of jail? | -你那个多久了? -出狱吗? |
[19:51] | One week. That’s where l picked up this yoga shit. | 一个星期了 在牢里学了这狗屁瑜珈的 |
[19:54] | lt’s working. You seem very supple. | 非常有效 你看起来很柔软 |
[19:57] | l’m doing a lot of stretching. | 我做了很多的伸展运动 |
[20:00] | -So you back now? -My mom’s at St. Erasmus. A stroke. | -那你现在回来住了吗? -我妈在住院 中风 |
[20:03] | Sorry to hear that. Tony didn’t say anything about it. | 很抱歉听到这样的消息 东尼什么都没提到 |
[20:10] | -Guess we’re all getting a little old. -Only if that’s our choice. | -我猜我们都有点老了 -如果那是我们的选择的话 |
[20:28] | Drag me all the way out here– | 把我一路拉来这里 |
[20:30] | l walk through the food court, this kid spills fried rice on me. | 我走过美食广场 一个死小孩把炒饭洒得我整身都是 |
[20:34] | Take it easy. Keep your voice down. Let’s talk. | 别这么暴躁 小声点 我们谈谈 |
[20:37] | Yeah, let’s. How would you feel? | 对啊 谈 如果是你你会怎样想呢? |
[20:40] | Your crew evaporates, then you walk away from me like l got a disease. | 你的人都蒸发了 然后你就这样走掉 好像我有病似的 |
[20:45] | l don’t talk business. Don’t take it personal. | 我缺钱时是不谈生意的 不是针对你 |
[20:48] | l’m a government target. | 我现在是政府的目标 |
[20:50] | Why do you think we’re meeting in a fucking mall? | 要不然你以为我们为什么 要在该死的卖场见面呢? |
[20:53] | lt feels disrespectful. You know, that’s all l’m saying. | 感觉很不受尊重 我只是这样觉得 |
[20:57] | l’m the guy who saved you from the hit parade. | 我曾经救过你一命耶 |
[21:01] | When? When did you ever step in for me? | 何时?什么时候你为我出过头? |
[21:04] | You forget? | 你竟然忘了? |
[21:05] | You and my brother stuck up Feech LaManna’s card game? | 你跟我弟弟去抢 费曲拉曼那场牌局的时候 |
[21:09] | Feech was a made man. | 费曲是道上的人 |
[21:10] | lf it wasn’t for me, you would’ve got a vicious beating, to say the least. | 如果不是我 你早就被扁死了 |
[21:16] | You know l love you. | 你知道我敬爱你 |
[21:18] | You’re like my big brother. You’ll be taken care of. | 你就像是我哥哥一样 我会照顾你的 |
[21:21] | What was yours before you left will be yours again. | 你离开之前 你有的还是会归你 |
[21:24] | You just gotta give us some time. | 你要给我们一点时间处理 |
[21:26] | Jeez, Anthony, you’d do that for me? | 天啊 东尼 你会这样做吗? |
[21:31] | Hey, fuck you. | 嘿 去你的 |
[21:33] | What’s mine is not yours to give me. | 我的东西轮不到你来给我 |
[21:37] | -Hey, prick, you reached out to me. -l said what l wanted to say. | -嘿 混蛋 是你跟我求助的 -我已经说了我想说的了 |
[21:46] | Well, we got a problem, kid? | 我们有问题吗?小子 |
[21:48] | l’m trying to get you to slow down. | 我只是试着让你缓下来一下 |
[21:51] | Things are different now. You gotta be extra, extra careful. | 现在情况不同了 要额外 格外的小心 |
[21:55] | When do you know me not to be careful? | 我何时有不小心过? |
[21:57] | When? | 何时? |
[21:59] | You been out of the can 1 0 minutes, you shake down Beansie for a piece. | 你才出狱十分钟 就跑去威胁宝西要分杯眉 |
[22:04] | Do me a favor, back off. He’s a good earner. | 帮个忙 别太过分 他是个好献金人 |
[22:08] | Yeah, for you. | 是啊 对你而言 |
[22:10] | That’s none of your fucking cazzi. | 那该死的不关你的鸟事 |
[22:12] | Those joints are a cash business. They come in handy. | 那些披萨快餐店是很赚钱的 那些钱是很好用的 |
[22:16] | -He’s a sneaky cocksucker. -Whatever, back off. | -他是个狡猾的死浑蛋 -随便你讲 反正你不要管 |
[22:19] | You taking the side of a civilian over me? | 你竟然偏袒一个老百姓 而不护我? |
[22:22] | Christ, l’m asking you to do me a favor. | 天啊 我要请你帮我一个忙耶 |
[22:25] | Do it if you want to. lf you don’t, go fuck yourself. | 随便你要不要 如果不要 你就去死吧 |
[22:29] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -喔 是吗? -是的 |
[22:31] | How’s your sister? | 你姐姐怎样? |
[22:35] | -There’s no need for that talk. -What? | -没有必要说那样的话 -什么样的话? |
[22:38] | My sister. | 我姐姐 |
[22:40] | Janice. How’s she doing? | 珍妮丝 她好吗? |
[22:47] | Oh, l thought you were baiting me. You know. . . . | 喔 我以为你要逼我诅咒 你知道的 |
[22:50] | ”How’s your sister?” ”Fuck your mother. ” | “你姐姐怎样?” “去你妈的?” |
[24:04] | See what she did? | 你看到她做了什么吗? |
[24:06] | -Who? -Meadow. | -谁啊? -梅朵 |
[24:08] | That house is fucked! | 那个房子被搞得遭透了! |
[24:10] | -Thought you didn’t swear. -What are you talking about? | -我以为你不骂脏话的 -你在说什么? |
[24:14] | l’m outraged. No, l am beyond outraged. | 我实在太生气了 不 我不只是太生气了 |
[24:18] | Talk about disgrace? Disrespect for other people’s property? | 什么叫做丢脸呢? 什么叫做不尊重别人的所有物呢? |
[24:22] | lt’s like a freaking shooting gallery. | 那就像是个该死的射杀场所 |
[24:24] | lt smells of urine, there’s puke all over the hardwood floors– | 闻起来都是尿味 木材地板上都是呕吐排泄物 |
[24:28] | -Sounds like your place in Venice. -She’s been punished. | -听起来像是你在威尼斯的家 -她已经被惩罚了 |
[24:31] | Three weeks without a card. | 不过是三个星期没有信用卡 |
[24:33] | Oh, Madonna, that’s some heavy shit there! | 喔 圣母 真是他妈的严厉啊! |
[24:36] | -Janice. . . . -lf that was my child– | -珍妮丝 -如果那是我的小孩 |
[24:38] | You got a lot of fucking balls, you know that? | 你真是该死的大胆 你知道吗? |
[24:42] | -Don’t talk to me like that. -Let’s clear the air here. | -别这样跟我说话 -我们把话说清楚 |
[24:45] | You’re a Vishnu-come-lately, playing concerned. | 你少在那里装神圣 假装关心 |
[24:48] | Who the fuck are you kidding? | 他妈的你在唬谁啊? |
[24:50] | You’re here to pick the frigging bones. | 你只是在鸡蛋里挑骨头 |
[24:52] | There’s a lot l could say right now that l am not gonna say. | 我可以说很多事 但是我不会说的 |
[24:57] | A lot of balls. | 你很大胆嘛 |
[25:02] | Temper tantrums. | 火爆脾气 |
[25:03] | He hasn’t changed one iota since we lived in Newark. Not one! | 从我们住在纽渥克开始他就一点都没变 一点也没有! |
[25:07] | You’re passing judgment on him, Janice. On us as parents. | 你在评断他 珍妮丝 在评断我们身为父母的资格 |
[25:12] | How we discipline our children is none of anybody’s business. | 我们如何教养我们的孩子 不关别人的事 |
[25:16] | You let that girl walk all over you, you’ll regret it. | 你让那个女孩子骑到你头上 你会后悔的 |
[25:20] | Mother of God, Janice! Are all of you Sopranos the same? | 妈的 珍妮丝! 你们姓索波诺的都一个样吗? |
[25:23] | l ask you nicely to stay out of it, you pretend not to hear. | 我好声好气的请你别管了 你假装没有听到 |
[25:27] | Maybe you’ll hear this. | 或许你会听到这个 |
[25:29] | Mind your fucking business. Keep your mouth shut when it comes to my kids! | 你他妈的别管 我的小孩是我家的事! |
[25:37] | Maybe l’ve stayed here too long. | 或许我在这里住太久了 |
[25:49] | The fall in the shower didn’t affect your pre-existing heart condition. | 浴室里的那次跌倒并未影响 你先前的心脏症状 |
[25:54] | -But you already knew that. -lt never hurts to be sure. | -但是你早就知道了 -确定一点总是好的 |
[25:57] | Fucking bum hip. | 该死的残障屁股 |
[26:00] | What next does the Man Upstairs have in store for me? | 老天下一次又要对我怎样呢? |
[26:03] | You’re lucky it was a sprain. | 你很幸运那只是个轻微的扭伤 |
[26:05] | The thing is, doc, l’ve been feeling these, like, little fibrillations. | 问题是 我一直感觉得到些微的颤动 |
[26:10] | Psychosomatic. You got out of jail on a medical. | 这是身心失调 你是因为健康情况才出狱的 |
[26:13] | lt’s the mind-body connection. Your body’s just pitching in to help. | 这是心理跟生理的相连关系 你的身体想使劲努力复原 |
[26:20] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[26:22] | There’s my boy! | 我的好孩子! |
[26:24] | l was afraid you didn’t get the message. | 我还在担心你没有收到消息 |
[26:34] | Put a shirt on, l’m getting a chubby. | 穿上衣服 你变胖了 |
[26:37] | Doc, this is one of my dearest friends. | 医生 这是我最好的朋友之一 |
[26:40] | Richie, this is the best heart man in the world, Doug Schreck. | 理奇 这是全世界最好的心脏科医生 道格史瑞克医生 |
[26:43] | Mr. Soprano oversold me. l’m only the best in the Western world. | 索波诺先生太夸张了 我只不过是西方世界最好的罢了 |
[26:47] | Fucking ball-breaker. | 该死的整死我了 |
[26:50] | Doc, do me a favor? | 医生 帮个忙好吗? |
[26:52] | Me and Richie. . . . | 我跟理奇 |
[26:54] | Yeah, no problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[26:58] | He’s good. Lets me use his doctor- patient privilege to meet people here. | 他不错 让我利用他的医生病患特权 在这边跟一些人会面 |
[27:06] | Fucking house arrest. | 该死的软禁令 |
[27:11] | Federal marshals so far up my ass, l can taste Brylcreem. | 联邦警察时时跟在我屁股后 我都闻得到他们用的发油 |
[27:16] | Jesus, you look good. How you feeling? | 天啊 你看起来真不错 你感觉怎样呢? |
[27:20] | Better than some, not as bad as others. | 比一些人好 不比一些人糟 |
[27:23] | l gotta meet Tony at a mall, you here. What the fuck is happening? | 我得在卖场跟东尼见面 跟你在这里 他妈的是怎么回事? |
[27:28] | Like the man said, ”May you live in interesting times. ” | 就像有个人说过的 “祝你活在一个有趣的年代” |
[27:32] | You met with Tony? | 你跟东尼见过面了? |
[27:34] | lt’s more like a fucking audience with the pope. | 好比是该死的老百姓晋见教宗一样 |
[27:38] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么办呢? |
[27:44] | Whatever you tell me. | 我都听你的 |
[27:52] | You and your brother were always good boys. | 你跟你弟弟都是好孩子 |
[27:55] | You tell me this is the way it is, then so be it. | 你告诉我怎样做 我就那样做 |
[28:00] | You tell me otherwise. . . | 随便听你的 |
[28:03] | . . .l’m yours, Junior. | 我是你的人 小索 |
[28:06] | Whatever, whoever. | 不管怎样 不论牵扯到谁 |
[28:08] | You just say it. | 只要你开口 |
[28:13] | Once again, a big welcome home to our guest of honor. | 再一次 欢迎我们的荣誉嘉宝回来 |
[28:16] | Richie was surprised by the changes in 1 0 years. | 理奇对这十年来的改变感到吃惊 |
[28:19] | New Jersey has a hockey team. | 纽泽西有了冰上曲棍球队 |
[28:21] | lt’s interesting, Meadowlands is the only NHL arena. . . | 真是有趣 米多蓝是所有全美冰上曲棍球比赛中 |
[28:24] | . . .where the penalty box is maximum-security. | 受罚席是严密警戒着的球场 |
[28:28] | Maximum-security penalty box. | 最严密警戒的受罚席 |
[28:31] | Help me. | 帮个忙吧 |
[28:32] | What the fuck? | 该死的怎么回事? |
[28:34] | l was talking to Paulie Walnuts. . . | 我在跟保利聊天 |
[28:36] | . . .who thought that Richie had been in Bosnia. . . | 他以为理奇是在波士尼亚 |
[28:39] | . . .where there’s also a large Muslim population. | 那边也有许多的回教徒 |
[28:42] | -That’s it. Out of here. -Enough. | -好了 叫他下台 -够了 |
[28:45] | And now for all you youngsters with visions of tit-fucking in your head. . . | 现在献给你们这些满脑都是 大胸部的年轻人 |
[28:49] | . . .here are the Bing girls! Come on! | 巴达酒吧的女孩子们! 来吧! |
[29:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:10] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回来 |
[29:12] | Wait till you open it. lt’s all ones. | 等你打开就知道了 全都是一元纸钞 |
[29:16] | l’m a grandfather now, Rich. lmagine that? | 我当祖父了 理奇 想像得到吗? |
[29:19] | Please, no pictures. | 拜托 别给我看照片 |
[29:21] | Exploiting medical curiosities is against the law. | 利用医学好奇心是违法的 |
[29:24] | That why they canceled your mom’s audition? | 那就是为什么他们 取消你妈的面试? |
[29:27] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[29:28] | -lt’s a homecoming. -Cocksucker. | -这是欢迎回家庆祝 -浑蛋 |
[29:30] | Take a walk. | 去走走 |
[29:42] | Welcome home, Rich. | 欢迎回来 理奇 |
[29:43] | -ls Beansie here? -Haven’t seen him. | -宝西在这里吗? -没看到他 |
[29:47] | Richie, how’s your balls? | 理奇 你的鸟蛋怎样呢? |
[29:49] | They’re hanging. | 还挂着啊 |
[29:52] | Ready and waiting. | 蓄势待发 |
[29:54] | What? | 什么? |
[29:55] | Go with Silvio. | 跟席维尔去吧 |
[29:57] | -Who? -Go! | -谁? -去吧! |
[29:58] | l’ll hold this. | 我帮你保管 |
[30:00] | -Don’t worry about it. -Come on. | -不用担心 -走吧 |
[30:04] | This guy. Trust me! | 这个人 相信我! |
[30:11] | He’s got a real fucking attitude problem. | 他真的有很严重的态度问题 |
[30:14] | -Careful. -Come on. | -小心 -别这样 |
[30:15] | He just did 1 0 fucking years. He has a right to be a bit fucked up. | 他才蹲完十年牢 他有权不爽的 |
[30:22] | Richie will be all right. | 理奇会没事的 |
[30:49] | l see you like the dark. | 我看得出来你喜欢黑暗 |
[30:51] | Yeah, something like that. | 是啊 或许吧 |
[31:01] | Silvio says we can’t take it. | 席维尔说我们不能拿 |
[31:03] | Whose joint did you just cop, mine or his? | 你刚刚到底是帮谁打炮 我还是他? |
[31:07] | -Did we do something wrong? -You were fine. | -我们有做错什么吗? -你们很好 |
[31:09] | Get out of here. | 出去吧 |
[31:31] | Hey, buddy! What the fuck are you doing? | 嘿 老兄! 你他妈要做什么? |
[31:34] | What’d you think Tony Soprano was gonna do for you? | 你以为东尼索波诺能帮你什么? |
[31:38] | You got a raging hard-on for me. | 你对我怒气冲天 |
[31:40] | -l don’t know what for! -You don’t? | -我不知道是为了什么! -你不知道吗? |
[31:42] | -Come here! -No. | -过来!过来! -不 |
[31:43] | Come here! Come here! | 过来!过来! |
[31:46] | How come you weren’t at the party? | 你为什么没有去派对呢? |
[31:48] | l moved a lot of H for you. . . | 我帮你卖了很多海洛英 |
[31:50] | . . .and you made the lion’s share. | 而且你分的是最大份 |
[31:52] | You’re just bitter because l invested my money smart and you didn’t. | 你眼红因为我比你会投资钱 你把钱都不知道花到哪去了 |
[31:57] | l spent mine on lawyers, you slippery fuck! | 我把我的钱花在律师费上了 你狡猾的浑蛋! |
[32:00] | You want to talk like a tough guy? Tough guy, here! | 你想要像个男人一样说话吗? 硬汉 来啊! |
[32:04] | Hey, come on. Please, no guns. | 嘿 别这样 拜托 别用枪 |
[32:06] | What happened to ”l’m no greaseball storeowner”? | 你不是说”我不是可以被揩油的”吗? |
[32:09] | Tell me again how you won’t lay down, huh? | 再告诉我一次你是怎样不会被打倒的 |
[32:19] | Asshole! | 浑帐! |
[32:29] | Janice? | 珍妮丝? |
[32:34] | -l’m sorry, is the music too loud? -Oh, no, it’s fine. | -我很抱歉 音乐太大声了吗? -喔 不 不会 |
[32:40] | l just wanted to apologize. You know, about earlier. | 我只是想要跟你道歉 你知道的 关于先前的事 |
[32:44] | No, l should be apologizing to you. | 不 应该是我跟你道歉 |
[32:48] | l was out of line. | 我太过分了 |
[32:50] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[32:53] | l never raised a child. | 我从未教养过小孩 |
[32:56] | l was robbed of that when Eugene took him back to Montreal. | 尤金把他带回去蒙特娄时 我就失去那样的权力了 |
[33:00] | l’m petitioning the State Department. . . | 我正在跟州政府争取中 |
[33:02] | . . .but they have me on their enemy radicals list, so. . . . | 但是我在他们的 激进份子名单上 所以 |
[33:06] | When was the last time you saw Harpo? | 你上一次看到哈波是什么时候? |
[33:10] | He changed his name to Hal. | 他改名为哈尔了 |
[33:13] | l’m sorry, Carm, can we not talk about him? | 不好意思 卡蜜拉 我们可以不要提到他吗? |
[33:16] | Look, l just want you to know that l was way out of line. | 听着 我只想要让你知道 我真的是太过分了 |
[33:20] | Well, l’m sorry too. Really, l just feel terrible. | 我也很抱歉 真的 我真的觉得很难过 |
[33:24] | You know, you’re family. | 你知道的 我们是一家人 |
[33:26] | And family means a lot. | 而家人是很重要的 |
[33:28] | l just don’t feel right about you leaving here. | 我就是觉得你搬离这里是不对的 |
[33:32] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:34] | l don’t think Tony wants me here. | 我不认为东尼想要我待在这边 |
[33:37] | Where will you go? The house is in no condition to move into, especially now. | 你能去哪呢?那房子根本不能住人 特别是现在 |
[33:41] | l’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[33:43] | No, l’m sorry. l really can’t let you leave. | 不 很抱歉 我真的不能让你离开 |
[33:46] | Really, l want you to stay. | 真的 我要你留下来 |
[33:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:53] | -Okay. -All right. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[33:55] | -Well, good night. -Good night. | -那 晚安了 -晚安 |
[33:58] | Oh, maybe just a little bit. The music. | 喔 或许音乐可以调小声点 |
[34:01] | Oh, all right. | 喔 好的 |
[34:21] | Richie, no! Richie, no! | 理奇 不!理奇 不! |
[34:25] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[35:03] | -Do l put the chocolate in now? -Put it in, l’ll pour the milk. | -我要现在把巧克力加进来吗? -加进来 我来倒牛奶 |
[35:08] | What did your parents say about Saturday? | 关于星期六的事你爸妈怎么说? |
[35:10] | The usual. Nothing. They’re afraid l’ll go bulimic again. | 跟往常一样 没什么 他们怕我又会再暴饮暴食 |
[35:14] | Mine just ”blah, blah, blah. ” | 我的只不过是碎碎念 |
[35:16] | Purge and they won’t say anything. | 只要认错他们就不会说什么了 |
[35:19] | When will they realize we’re adults, responsible for ourselves? | 什么时候他们才会发现我们已经是可以为自己负责的成年人了? |
[35:22] | So we had a party at your grandmother’s. | 我们在你奶奶家开了个派对又怎样 |
[35:25] | Would they prefer we go to Limelight? Hello! | 难道他们希望我们去不良场所开吗? 拜托! |
[35:28] | lt’s because they have no life. They focus on bullshit. | 因为他们不懂得过日子 所以都把注意力放在一些鸟事上 |
[35:32] | So, what did yours do? | 那你爸妈做了什么呢? |
[35:34] | They took my Discover card for three weeks. | 他们没收我的信用卡三个星期 |
[35:36] | -That’s nothing. -l know, it was my idea. | -那根本不算什么 -我知道 那是我的主意 |
[35:39] | -Dicks. -So hypocritical too. | -笨蛋 -也很虚伪 |
[35:41] | When you think how my dad makes a living. | 想想我爸是靠什么赚钱的就很好笑 |
[35:46] | Oh, jeez! What is this? | 喔 天啊!这是什么呢? |
[35:51] | -Why don’t you ring for the nurse? -Never you mind! | -你为什么不按铃叫护士呢? -不用你管! |
[35:54] | That’s their job. | 那是他们的工作 |
[35:56] | l don’t need them. | 我不需要他们 |
[35:57] | My daughter came all the way from Seattle. | 我女儿大老远从西雅图赶来 |
[36:04] | Oh, Jesus! | 喔 天啊! |
[36:15] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[36:17] | -She rang for you. -l did not. | -她按铃找你的 -我没有 |
[36:20] | Mrs. Soprano. | 索波诺太太 |
[36:22] | -Who are you? -Richie. | -你是谁? -理奇 |
[36:26] | Richie Aprile. | 理奇艾皮欧 |
[36:28] | But l thought you were dead. | 但是我以为你死了 |
[36:31] | No, hon, that was my brother, Jackie. | 没有 那是我弟弟杰奇 |
[36:34] | Oh, l’m sorry. | 喔 我很抱歉 |
[36:37] | How did he die, the poor baby? | 他是怎么死的?可怜的孩子 |
[36:40] | He had cancer. | 他得癌症 |
[36:43] | Me too. Shut that curtain, will ya? | -我也是 -拉上帘子 好吗? |
[36:49] | You know, l was in a private room. | 我本来在单人房的 |
[36:54] | My Johnny would roll over in his grave if he saw this. | 我的强尼如果看到我这样 一定会从坟里爬出来的 |
[36:59] | Oh, they wheel people in and out, in and out. Oh, go on! | 喔 他们推人进来又出去的 进进出出的 |
[37:04] | So isn’t Parvati supposed to be here? | 帕芙蒂不是应该会在这里吗? |
[37:09] | l don’t know who that is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[37:10] | Your daughter, Parvati. Janice. | 你的女儿 帕芙蒂 就是珍妮丝 |
[37:13] | Oh, yeah, please. Don’t start with that name business. | 喔 是啊 拜托 别提起那名字的事 |
[37:18] | She did it to shame me. | 她是故意要让我丢脸的 |
[37:20] | You’ll have to have your tea without lemon. | 你今天的茶没有柠檬 |
[37:27] | Richie. | 理奇 |
[37:32] | You see the beautiful flowers he brought me? | 你有看到他带给我的漂亮花吗? |
[37:35] | Yeah, see? Your father has friends with class. | 看吧 你父亲还是有些有格调的朋友 |
[37:39] | Not like some people. | 不像有些人 |
[37:40] | Ma, he’s not one of Dad’s friends. He’s my friend. | 妈 他不是爸的朋友 他是我的朋友 |
[37:44] | You mean, he’s your boyfriend? | 你是说 他是你的男朋友吗? |
[37:46] | Remember? You used to yell at me. . . | 记得吗?你以前常对我吼 |
[37:49] | . . .for beeping my horn when l came to pick up Janice. | 因为我来载珍妮丝的时候 都会按喇叭 |
[37:52] | Pimps beep! | 痞子才会按喇叭! |
[37:55] | You know, someday somebody’s gonna wash out your mouth with soap, hon. | 总有一天 有人会用肥╩帮你刷牙的 |
[38:00] | Oh, yeah, who? You? | 喔 是喔 谁呢?你吗? |
[38:05] | Oh, l wish the Lord would take me. | -喔 我希望上帝可以带走我 -妈 少来了! |
[38:09] | -The man’s come to visit you. -Take it easy! | -他是来看你的 -别激动! |
[38:12] | ls that how you talk to your mother? | 你是这样跟你妈说话的吗? |
[38:15] | You lay the same trip on everybody who comes. | 你老是在每个人面前演同样的戏 |
[38:18] | -Don’t you have any shame? -Shame? | -你没有一点羞耻心吗? -羞耻心? |
[38:21] | Oh, l got plenty of shame. | 喔 我有很多羞耻心的 |
[38:24] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[38:25] | You don’t want to hear what l’m ashamed of. | 你不想要知道 我引以为耻的是什么 |
[38:28] | Go ahead, Ma. Shoot your best shot. | 讲啊 妈 把你最精彩的讲出来啊 |
[38:31] | Never you mind. | 不用你管 |
[38:33] | Just remember what we talked about last week. | 只要记得我们上星期说了什么 |
[38:39] | Ma, l’m gonna go to the cafeteria for some coffee. | 妈 我要去餐厅喝杯咖啡 |
[38:42] | -Are you coming back? -Yes. | -你会回来吗? -会的 |
[38:45] | l bet you’re very good to your mother. | 我敢说你对你妈一定很孝顺 |
[38:57] | She’ll be better when l get her home. | 我带她回家之后 她应该会好转的 |
[38:59] | Does that mean you’re sticking around? | 那就是说你会待下来? |
[39:01] | -lf l don’t, who’ll take care of her? -What about Tony? | -如果我不待下来 谁会照顾她呢? -东尼呢? |
[39:06] | Long story. You haven’t heard what happened? | 说来话长 你没听说发生什么事吗? |
[39:10] | Tony blames everyone else. . . | 东尼是那种生活不如意时 |
[39:12] | . . .for anything bad in life, including Ma. | 总把责任怪到别人头上的那种人 连自己的妈也不放过 |
[39:15] | Tony? No. | 东尼?不会吧 |
[39:17] | Trust me. Nothing’s ever his fault. | 相信我 没有什么事是他的错 |
[39:22] | So, what’s with the flowers, Mr. Candy Stripe? | 那些花是怎样呢? |
[39:27] | l couldn’t visit her empty-handed. | 我总不能空手来看她吧 |
[39:30] | Oh. | 喔 |
[39:32] | -You weren’t at yoga. -l’m very busy with my mother. | -你没有去上瑜珈 -我忙着照顾我妈 |
[39:35] | Too busy for dinner? | 忙到没有时间吃晚餐吗? |
[39:37] | We weren’t good together 20 years ago. | 我们二十年前在一起没有好结果 |
[39:39] | Why do you think it’s any different now? | 你凭什么认为 现在会有什么不同呢? |
[39:42] | Let’s get to the point. | -我们摊开来说好了 -理奇 |
[39:44] | After getting to where l am, it’d be ridiculous to decompensate now. | 在我到达现在的地步之后 要再走回头路是很可笑的 |
[39:49] | l am so not that person anymore. | 我已经不是以前的我了 |
[39:53] | lt works both ways. | 我们俩都不再是了 |
[39:56] | You know, l don’t think l’d be interested in the same Jan l knew. | 你知道吗? 我也不会对以前的珍妮丝有兴趣 |
[40:02] | -So, what, you’ve grown? -Well, you tell me. | -那是怎样呢?你变成熟了吗? -你说呢? |
[40:06] | Did you ever think you’d see Richie Aprile doing. . . | 你有想过会看到理奇艾皮欧做 |
[40:09] | . . .Downward Facing Dog? | 面朝下狗爬式吗? |
[40:18] | -Can she put more gook shit in here? -lt’s not that much. | -她还可以再放更多烂亚洲食物吗? -又没有很多 |
[40:22] | Soy milk, tofu, l hate all that shit! Yeah, me too. | -豆浆 豆腐 我痛恨这些烂东西! -对 我也是 |
[40:26] | Shut up, you said you liked soy milk. | 闭嘴 你说你喜欢豆浆的 |
[40:28] | l lied. She was taking me to the video store. | 我说谎 她带我去租录影带耶 |
[40:31] | l’m happy Aunt Parvati’s staying. | 我很高兴帕芙蒂姑姑跟我们一起住 |
[40:33] | The one who thinks you’re spoiled? | 她觉得你被宠坏了 |
[40:36] | lt wasn’t my fault. How many fucking times l gotta say it? | 那派对不是我的错 该死的要我说几次? |
[40:39] | -Hey! -Whoa! | -嘿! -哇! |
[40:47] | Don’t look like you’re gonna cry. You made your bed. | 别装得好像要哭了 你自找的 |
[40:55] | l need $1 5. | 我需要十五块钱 |
[40:57] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[40:59] | A Cole Porter CD. lt’s for Madrigals. We’re doing three of his songs. | 要买波特的CD 是情歌小调 我们要表演三首他的歌 |
[41:03] | You took my card, remember? | 你们没收我的信用卡 记得吗? |
[41:14] | Here. | 拿去 |
[41:20] | What’s your problem? | 你有什么问题? |
[41:22] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[41:25] | Thank you, by the way! | 也没说声谢谢! |
[41:31] | Janice should be home by now. | 珍妮丝现在差不多要到家了 |
[41:33] | My sister was almost out and you fall for her con? | 我姐差一点就要搬出去 你竟然又被她耍了 |
[41:36] | She can’t afford a motel. | 她住不起汽车旅馆的 |
[41:38] | How about she goes back to where she was for 20 years. . . | 那她大可以回去 她住了二十年的地方 |
[41:41] | . . .while l took care of our mother? | 抛下老妈让我一个人照顾 |
[41:43] | l thought we couldn’t mention Grandma in this house. | 我以为我们在家里不可以提到奶奶 |
[41:46] | Fine. l’m not gonna argue with you, Tony. | 很好 我不会跟你吵那个的 |
[41:50] | You tell her to leave. l won’t. lt’s not Christian. | 你去叫她离开 我不能 那不是基督徒会做的事 |
[41:53] | See? This shit works out. She’s a Buddhist. | 那刚好 她是佛教徒 |
[41:56] | Hello! | 哈啰! |
[41:58] | We’re in here, Par. | 我们在这里 帕芙 |
[42:03] | -lsn’t it cruel to cut flowers? -Richie gave them to Ma. | -剪断花草不是很残忍吗? -理奇送给妈的 |
[42:07] | -They’re beautiful. -Aren’t they? | -真是漂亮 -就是啊 |
[42:09] | Richie? | 理奇? |
[42:11] | Richie Aprile? | 理奇艾皮欧? |
[42:12] | He went to visit her. You know he always loved Ma. | 他去探访她 你知道他一向很喜欢妈的 |
[42:19] | All right, l gotta go. | 好了 我要走了 |
[42:23] | You better water them. l think l hear them crying. | 你最好帮它们浇水 我好像听到它们在哭了 |
[44:37] | Aw, Jesus Christ! | 噢 天啊! |
[44:40] | Peter, you’re scaring your mother. | 彼得 你吓到你妈了 |
[44:43] | Leave me the fuck alone. | 他妈的别烦我 |
[44:47] | Hey, is that a way to talk? | 嘿 你应该这样说话吗? |
[44:49] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[44:51] | Can you pick up the BBC on that thing, or what? | 你可以用那玩意 接收到英国广播电籓吗? |
[44:55] | -No jokes please, Tony. -Only family. | -别开玩笑 东尼 -只有家属才能进来 |
[44:57] | Let him stay. | 让他留下来 |
[45:07] | How you doing, pal? | 你情况怎样? |
[45:08] | You said he wasn’t gonna bother me, Tony. | 你说他不会再烦我的 东尼 |
[45:12] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[45:16] | They said l might not walk. | 他们说我可能再也不能走路了 |
[45:19] | Come on, Mom. Let’s go downstairs for a little while. | 走吧 妈 我们下楼去 |
[45:26] | You gonna let that animal get away with this? | 你要放过那个禽兽吗? |
[45:34] | l’ll let you talk to your ”friend. ” | 我让你跟你的”朋友”谈 |
[45:48] | Don’t listen to these fucking doctors. | 别听那些该死的医生说的 |
[45:51] | When it comes to spinal injuries, it’s all a mystery to them. | 脊椎伤害是很难说的 那对他们都还是个谜 |
[45:55] | Paulie’s cousin got run over by a forklift. Broke his back. | 保利的表弟被堆高机辗过去 背部断了 |
[45:58] | The guy’s dancing in tango competitions. | 现在还不是在探戈比赛中跳舞 |
[46:06] | All right, here. | 好了 拿去 |
[46:08] | Here. | 拿去 |
[46:11] | l can’t do it. | 我没有办法 |
[46:20] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[46:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:28] | Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢 东尼 |
[46:32] | l might not be able to wipe my own ass, you know that? | 我可能都没办法自己擦屁股了 你知道吗? |
[46:37] | Your nose is as far as l’m willing to go. | 我只能帮你擦鼻子 |
[46:52] | Listen. . . | 听着 |
[46:54] | . . .Beans. | 宝西 |
[46:56] | You 1 000%%% sure it was Richie Aprile driving? | 你百分之一千确定那是 理奇艾皮欧开的车吗? |
[46:59] | A thousand percent? No. | 百分之一千?不 |
[47:01] | A fucking million percent. | 该死的百分之一百万确定 |
[47:04] | And let me tell you something. | 我跟你说 东尼 |
[47:06] | He’s lucky l ain’t no rat fuck. | 他很幸运我不是什么 该死的告密者 |
[47:09] | Because the law knows that was no random hit-and-run. | 因为警察知道这不是 无意的驾车逃逸 |
[47:13] | Don’t start talking foolish. | 别说些傻话了 |
[47:15] | We’re old school, right? | 我们是守旧派的 对吧? |
[47:17] | We wash our own dirty laundry. | 我们会自清门户的 |
[47:24] | Hey, am l right, Beans? | 嘿 我说得对吗?宝西 |
[47:28] | Yeah, yeah. Old school. | 是啊 守旧派 |
[47:34] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[47:39] | So you here to see your ma? l hear she’s upstairs. | 你是来看你妈的吗? 我听说她在楼上 |
[47:44] | No, l came here to see you, you prick. | 不 我是来看你的 笨蛋 |
[47:50] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[47:52] | Go do what you gotta do. | 去办你的正事吧 |
[48:02] | -l told you to back off Beansie. -l did. Then l put it in drive. | -我告诉过你放过宝西的 -我有啊 然后我放手开过去啊 |
[48:07] | This is funny? He might never walk again. | 很好笑吗? 他可能再也不能走路了 |
[48:09] | Did you know that? And for what? | 你知道吗?是为了什么? |
[48:12] | He didn’t duke you enough? | 他不够尊重你吗? |
[48:13] | He didn’t visit you in the can? | 他没有去牢里看你吗? |
[48:16] | When did you visit anybody in the can? | 你上次去牢里拜访别人 是什么时候? |
[48:18] | When’s the last time you gave a fuck about anybody but yourself? | 你什么时候尊重过其他的人? |
[48:23] | You remember one thing, and listen good. | 你给我记好 仔细听着 |
[48:26] | You want to talk this old school shit? Here’s a rule you might remember: | 你要谈这守旧派的狗屁吗? 这就是你要记得的规矩 |
[48:30] | l’m the motherfucking fucking one who calls the shots. | 我才是那个他妈的发号司令的人 |
[48:34] | You pay me the respect l gave your brother or we’re gonna have a problem. | 你得尊重我像我尊重你弟一样 要不然我们就有麻烦了 |
[48:39] | A bad one. | 很糟糕的麻烦 |
[48:42] | Now get the fuck out of here. | 现在他妈的给我滚 |
[48:46] | -All right, Tony. -Yeah. All right. | -好的 东尼 -是啊 好的 |
[49:01] | -Hey. -How you doing? | -嘿 -你好吗? |
[49:02] | l’ll open it, you change the locks. | 我把门打开 你来换锁 |
[49:05] | Okay. | 好的 |