时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | The Sopranos 17 | 片名:黑道家族(17) |
[01:40] | Commendatori | 联邦调查局警告 |
[01:44] | Get out of the way. | 闪开一点 |
[01:47] | Remember to say please. | 你没有说请 |
[01:52] | -I can’t watch tlnis again. -This is the bootleg DVD. | -我不能再看这个 -这是违法的光碟 |
[01:55] | These are the alternate takes, Ton. | 这些只不过是另类光碟 东尼 |
[01:58] | You gonna tell Coppola how to fix it? | 你要不要叫吴宇森来修理呢? |
[02:01] | I do not believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[02:04] | Oh, come on. | 喔 真是的 |
[02:10] | The disk is in there! | 光碟片卡在里面了! |
[02:11] | You know which scene I love most? | 你知道我最喜欢的一幕是什么吗? |
[02:14] | -It was you, Fredo. -Ton. | -那是你 费多 (教父) -东尼 |
[02:17] | You gonna go see your uncle if you go there? | 你会过去那边看你伯伯吗? |
[02:19] | -Yeah. -That would be smart. | -会啊 -很聪明 |
[02:21] | -Fucking disc! -Paramount Pictures should… | -干他妈的光碟! -派拉蒙影片应该要 |
[02:24] | …get their shit together. | 把他们的东西做好的 |
[02:26] | We’re gonna be stealing thousands more. | 我们要偷个几千片的 |
[02:29] | How was Junior the last time you saw him? | 你上次见到小索的情况如何呢? |
[02:31] | His life is about Motrin. | 他的生命现在都是跟止痛剂有关 |
[02:34] | Ton. | 东尼 |
[02:35] | What’s your favorite scene? | 你最喜欢的是哪一幕? |
[02:37] | I can’t have this conversation again. | 我不能再讨论这个了 |
[02:39] | Hit eject. | 按退出 |
[02:46] | Don Ciccio’s villain. | 唐西西可的大宅 |
[02:48] | When Vito goes back to Sicily. | 当维多回去西西里时 |
[02:51] | The crickets, the great old house. | 老旧豪宅的蟋蟀 |
[02:54] | It’s fucking beautiful. | 真他妈的美丽 |
[02:56] | Maybe because I’m going there. | 或许是因为我要过去了 |
[02:59] | I was in the Army Signal Corps. | 我在军队服役过 |
[03:01] | What this thing needs is what we call a Brogan adjustment. | 这东西需要的就是我们说的硬式修理 |
[03:05] | -What’s that? You know how? -Yep. | -那是什么? 你知道怎么弄吗? -知道啊 |
[03:14] | This is 1010 Wins. | 这是电台新闻 |
[03:16] | You give us 22 minutes, we’ll give you the world. | 你给我们一小时 我们给你全世界 |
[03:19] | Temperatures will drop tomorrow after another scorching day. | 在焦热的一天之后 气温明天将会下降 |
[03:23] | Right now, it’s 96 degrees at Caldwell. La Guardia is 94… | 现在在卡威是华氏九十六度 在拉瓜地亚是九十四度 |
[03:27] | …and it’s 98 degrees in Central Park and on the Upper East Side. | 中央公园跟上州是九十八度 |
[03:32] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[03:35] | It’s like this every Sunday. Yet you say… | 就像每个星期天一样 但你却说 |
[03:38] | …”great” like it’s the first time. | “太棒了” 就像这是第一次发生的一样 |
[03:40] | Lower the air-conditioning. | 冷气关小一点可以吗? |
[03:42] | I’m doing it, for God’s sake. I just got this car. | 我正在关 天啊 我才刚开这部车 |
[03:46] | I’m not familiar with the instrument panel. | 我还不太熟悉控制仪表 |
[03:49] | Get out of the fucking car! | 滚出该死的车! |
[03:51] | -Take the car! -Move! | -车给你! -走开! |
[03:53] | Get out of the car! | 滚出去! |
[03:54] | You nasty bitch! Get the fuck out of here! | 你该死的贱人! 他妈的滚出去! |
[03:57] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[04:01] | Fucking Mercedes! Let’s go. | 干他妈的宝士! 我们走 |
[04:08] | Churchill! | 邱吉尔! |
[04:12] | -Sic’em, Churchill! -Evan, no! | -咬他们 邱吉尔! -伊凡 不要! |
[04:15] | -Sic’em! Get them, boy! -Fly, big boy. | -咬他们! 去咬 狗狗! -追他们 乖狗狗 |
[04:17] | Come on, Churchill! | 回来 邱吉尔! |
[04:24] | Churchill! | 邱吉尔! |
[04:32] | -Fucking niggers! -Barry! | -干他妈的死黑鬼! -贝瑞! |
[04:34] | Who else, huh? Who else? | 还有谁呢? 还有谁呢? |
[04:39] | West Essex Orhopedic Group. | 西艾塞克的那群人 |
[04:51] | Mr. Soprano? | 索波诺先生? |
[04:53] | Can my nephew come? He’s got questions for the doc… | 我侄子可以跟我一起进来吗? 他有问题要问医生 |
[04:56] | …about my hip and all. | 关于我的屁股还有其它的 |
[04:58] | Of course. The doctor will be with you. | 当然 医生很快就会过来 |
[05:00] | Perhaps your nephew can help you with your clothes? | 或许你侄子可以帮你换衣服 |
[05:10] | You want some help? | 你需要帮忙吗? |
[05:13] | I’m not taking my pants off until I know… | 我不会在你面前脱裤子的 |
[05:15] | …that prick is gonna x-ray me again. | 除非那个小子要再帮我照X光 |
[05:18] | It hurts like the Pit and the Pendulum just to wipe myself. | 痛得跟什么一样的 |
[05:24] | -What do you want to talk about? -Going over… | -你想要谈什么? -回去老家 |
[05:27] | …to see that friend of ours. | 去看看我们那个好朋友 |
[05:29] | -My car operation. -Lose that puss, it’s mine now. | -我的车子生意 -别想了 现在是我的了 |
[05:33] | What’s your question? | 你有什么问题呢? |
[05:34] | Our friend. What’s he like? | 我们的朋友 他是什么样的人呢? |
[05:36] | What’s he like? | 他是什么样的人呢? |
[05:39] | I only met him once. He came on the Michelangelo. | 我只见过他一次 搭 米开朗基罗 号来的 |
[05:41] | 1961. | 1961年的时候 |
[05:44] | Now that was traveling. | 那才叫做旅行 |
[05:47] | The ltalian line. The food, the service. | 意大利式的邮轮 食物跟服务 |
[05:50] | Are you kidding me? We had some bon voyage parties on that boat. | 不是开玩笑的 我们在那艘船上玩得很尽兴 |
[05:54] | -He’s a serious man, Zi Vittorio. -Serious how? | -席维多利欧是个认真的人 -多认真? |
[05:57] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[06:00] | Heads up, sonny-boy. | 顶天立地的小子 |
[06:03] | He don’t listen to opera, Vittorio, which is a fucking break. | 他不听歌剧的 真是他妈的与众不同 |
[06:07] | Isn’t he our distant cousin? | 他是我们的远房表亲吗? |
[06:08] | It’s so far removed by now, Tonto is a closer cousin. | 现在已经很远了 汤多是比较近的表亲 |
[06:12] | We deal with him through Furio Giunta. He speaks English. | 我们透过浮利欧吉安达跟他打交道 他会说英文 |
[06:19] | Going to ltaly, huh? | 要去意大利? |
[06:21] | -Yeah. -Nice. | -是啊 -不错 |
[06:23] | I never went. | 我从没有去过 |
[06:29] | It’s not over yet. | 人生又还没有结束 |
[06:36] | And we don’t get to go. | 我们却不能跟去 |
[06:39] | -You got school. -What about Mom? | -你要上课 -那妈呢? |
[06:42] | It’s a business trip. | 这是出差 |
[06:44] | Don’t you think she might like a little interlude, the two of you? | 你不认为她或许会喜欢跟你独处吗? |
[06:48] | You know when we’d like a little interlude? Right now. | 你知道我们什么时候想独处吗? 现在 |
[06:51] | Not my idea to have me set the table. | 又不是我自愿在这里摆盘子的 |
[06:54] | You want me to help with he roast? | 你要我帮忙弄炖肉吗? |
[06:57] | It’s right there on the counter. | 就放在吧台上 |
[07:00] | Carm, it’s a business trip. | 卡蜜拉 我是去出差 |
[07:02] | Okay? It’s not worth the jet lag. | 可以吗? 没有必要受时差折磨的 |
[07:04] | -Did I say anything? -God! | -我有说什么吗? -天啊! |
[07:07] | Naples… | 那不勒斯 |
[07:09] | …lschia and Capri… | 伊斯奇跟卡布里 |
[07:11] | …and oh the food! | 还有美食 |
[07:15] | Shit! | 干 |
[07:18] | Look. Last year, Tom and Barb… The trip to the Bahamas. | 听着 我知道去年 汤米跟芭比一起去巴拿马 |
[07:22] | -I said I didn’t have time. -You didn’t. | -我说了我没有空 -你是没有空 |
[07:25] | -It was football season. -Call your brother for dinner. | -那是足球赛季 -去叫你弟弟吃饭 |
[07:29] | It’s our busiest month. | 是我们的生意季 |
[07:36] | Junior’s last shipment went to Naples two months ago. | 小索上一批货两个月前 才去那不勒斯 |
[07:39] | Thirty containers. Two cars to a container. | 三十个货柜 一个货柜两台车 |
[07:42] | Junior had to give the operation over to who, specifically? | 小索得把这车子的生意给谁? |
[07:46] | Ray Curto. | 雷蒙科托 |
[07:47] | Okay, good work, Sal. | 好的 干得好 普西 |
[07:49] | There’s something else. The Moltisanti kid might get his button. | 还有一些事 那个莫特桑提小子或许有鬼 |
[07:53] | -Tony, where’s he at with Junior? -Ain’t spoke in months. | -东尼跟小索在哪边见面呢? -几个月没联络了 |
[07:57] | -Are you being straight with me? -Oh, Pussy. | -你有老实跟我说吗? -喔 普西 |
[08:01] | Fuck! | 干 |
[08:03] | How’s it going, colonel? | 你好吗? |
[08:05] | -How you doing, Jimmy? -I heard you were in Puerto Rico. | -你好吗?吉米 -我听说你去了波多黎各 |
[08:09] | Played there during the hurricanes. | 有次去了那里碰到刮咙风 |
[08:11] | Never again, I said. | 再也不想去了 |
[08:17] | Let me introduce you to a friend of ours. | 让我介绍一个朋友给你认识 |
[08:20] | This is Joey from Dover. | 这是多佛来的乔伊 |
[08:22] | -Delaware. -No shit! I live in Dover, here, Jersey. | -达拉威的多佛 -不会吧!我也住多佛 纽泽西的多佛 |
[08:26] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:28] | Joey, know where they got the name Dover from? | 乔伊 你知道他们是怎么取多佛这个名字的吗? |
[08:31] | -The cliffs, I’m assuming. -That’s right, very good. | -我猜是那些断崖吧 -没错 非常好 |
[08:35] | Does it matter? | 那又怎样? |
[08:37] | Joey, I knew this guy when he had social graces. | 乔伊 我很早就认识这小子了 |
[08:42] | It’s for Marissa’s oldest. Sixth birthday. | 这是要送给玛丽莎的老大的 六岁生日 |
[08:48] | Your kids are grown, Puss. | 你的小孩都长大了 普西 |
[08:49] | -What’re you doing here? -It’s my daughter’s birthday. | -你在这做什么呢? -是我女儿的生日 |
[08:53] | Picking up some shit for a bachelor party. | 买一些单身派对的东西 |
[08:55] | You know, I’m trying to think. | 你知道 我一直在想 |
[08:57] | Did I ever meet any connected guys from Delaware? | 我有没有认识跟达拉威有关的人? |
[09:01] | -That fucking box looks heavy. -The answer is… | -这该死的箱子看起来很重 -答案是 |
[09:09] | No, no, no! | 不 没有! |
[09:12] | All right, I gotta go, fellas. | 好吧 我要走了 |
[09:14] | Joey, nice to meet you. You, Mr. Rude Cocksucker… | 乔伊 很高兴认识你 你 混蛋没礼貌先生 |
[09:18] | …see you around, baby. | 回头见 |
[09:20] | -Motherfucker! -Take it easy. That went fine. | -浑蛋! -别紧张 没事的 |
[09:22] | He saw me with you. | 他看到我跟你在一起了 |
[09:24] | You come to a store and somebody sees you? | 你来店里被看到又如何呢? |
[09:26] | Sal, listen. | 普西 听着 |
[09:28] | That went fine. Just know this: | 没事的 记住 |
[09:31] | You’re doing a good job. | 你做得很好 |
[09:43] | You must be so relieved Pussy’s back. | 普西回来你一定松了一口气 |
[09:46] | You must be so happy. | 你一定很开心 |
[09:48] | -It was a long time. -Where was he? | -好长一段时间呢 -他去哪了呢? |
[09:50] | -He don’t like to worry me. -Not even a card? | -他不喜欢让我担心 -也没有写卡片回家吗? |
[09:53] | That’s got to be a worry. Worry is horrible. | 一定会很担心 担心真是很可怕 |
[09:57] | -You must be so happy. -We’re back to our old routine. | -你现在一定很高兴 -我们现在又回到往日了 |
[10:02] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[10:10] | Oh, honey, I know. Your Jackie. | 喔 亲爱的 我知道 你的杰奇 |
[10:14] | Listen to me. Going on about how happy I am and you a widow. | 听着 说这些我有多快乐 而你是个寡妇 |
[10:18] | Que sera, sera. What will be… | 是什么 就是什么 |
[10:20] | …will be. | 这就是生命 |
[10:25] | God, he’s so handsome, this guy too. | 天啊 他真帅 这个男的也是 |
[10:33] | He’s blind, you know. | 你知道他是瞎子 |
[10:35] | -Jesus Christ! -Angie? | -老天啊! -安琪拉? |
[10:38] | My God, I’m sure he’s adjusted to it. | 我的天啊 我确定他会适应的 |
[10:41] | Christ! You fucking idiot, Rosalie! | 天啊! 你该死的蠢蛋 罗莎莉! |
[10:45] | -I’m not happy Sal’s back. -Angie. | -普西回来我一点都不高兴 -安琪拉 |
[10:48] | I’m sad and depressed. | 我很难过低落 |
[10:51] | I’ve thought of killing myself. | 我有想过要自杀 |
[10:57] | Fucking nosy! | 要死的偷听什么鬼啊! |
[10:59] | Eat your manicotti. | 吃你的面啦! |
[11:02] | God forgive me. | 上帝原谅我 |
[11:03] | When he did come home that day… | 当他回来的那一天 |
[11:06] | …I was upstairs. | 我人在楼上 |
[11:08] | I heard the door and then his voice, “I’m home.” | 我听到开门的声音 然后他说 我回来了 |
[11:12] | I fucking wanted to vomit. | 我真他妈的想吐 |
[11:15] | After all that worry he might be dead, praying he was okay. | 在担心他有可能已死之后 在祈祷他没事之后 |
[11:20] | My heart just sank and I wished… | 我的心已死 而我希望 |
[11:22] | He had died. | 他已经死了 |
[11:28] | To just come and go year after year like that. | 多年来都是这样来来去去的 |
[11:32] | How dare he? | 他怎么可以这样呢? |
[11:34] | Have you reached out to him? | 你有向他敞开双臂吗? |
[11:36] | That’s a good one. | 说的真好 |
[11:39] | Listen. | 听着 |
[11:41] | And I don’t want my kids to know this. | 我不想要孩子们知道 |
[11:46] | They found a lump under my arm. | 他们在我手臂下面发现一个肿瘤 |
[11:47] | They biopsied it. I get the results in a few days. | -天啊 -已经做切片了 几天后就会有结果 |
[11:51] | Anyway, I told Sal. | 反正我告诉了普西 |
[11:53] | He said, “Jesus Christ,” kind of alarmed, a little. | 他说 天啊 就只是小小吓到而已 |
[11:58] | Then he went back to whatever he was doing. | 然后他就回去做他的事了 |
[12:00] | Spraying WD-40 on his pocketknife. | 在那边修他的小刀 |
[12:04] | Hasn’t asked me how I am. | 也没有问我感觉怎样 |
[12:07] | Touch my face, or something, when he comes in. | 摸一下我的脸 或是做一些表示的 |
[12:10] | -Angie, what are you gonna do? -Benign… | -安琪拉 你要怎么做呢? -良性的 |
[12:12] | …malignant. | 恶性的 |
[12:14] | I’m getting a divorce. | 我要离婚 |
[12:48] | Look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[12:50] | The mother country. Hey… | 祖国 嘿 |
[12:53] | …here, they make it real. | 这里的一切都是真的 |
[12:55] | Vesuvius, Jesus. | 维苏威火山 老天啊 |
[12:58] | Who’ll tell Artie that his mural looks like a used Trojan compared to this? | 谁去告诉亚瑟 他的壁划跟这比里简直是小儿科 |
[13:02] | Notice the women? Know what I realized on the plane? | 看到这些女人吗? 知道我在飞机上警觉到什么吗? |
[13:05] | Even the skanks are worth fucking. | 即使是花痴也想要好好干一下 |
[13:07] | Those are my feelings too. | 我也是这样觉得 |
[13:09] | Yo, paesan! | 嘿 辣妹! |
[13:11] | What do you call it? | 你们怎么说的? |
[13:16] | You did all right. | 你还不错嘛 |
[13:19] | Two definite agendas I got: | 两项行程我一定要完成 |
[13:21] | Hit the topless beaches and see that fucking crater. | 去定了上空海滩 还有去看那火山口 |
[13:24] | I don’t care what anybody says. | 我不管其他人怎么说 |
[13:30] | Look at this fucking place. | 看看这该死的地方 |
[13:32] | Been here 1000 years. | 已经有一千年历史了 |
[13:34] | Hey, T, check out the paint. | 嘿 东尼 看看这个漆 |
[13:36] | -Antonio Soprano? -Yeah. | -安东尼索波诺吗? -是的 |
[13:40] | Hey, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[13:44] | This is the friend Sil and me been talking to. | 这就是我跟席尔谈到的朋友 |
[13:47] | This is Paulie. | 这是保利 |
[13:49] | -Christopher. | -克里斯多佛 |
[13:55] | Tanno. | 汤诺 |
[14:03] | My boss, Nino, say you can fresh up. | 我老板尼诺说你们可以盥洗一下 |
[14:06] | Maybe a little sleep. | 或许小睡一下 |
[14:08] | We’ll pick you up at 8. He will meet us for fare la business. | 我们八点钟会来接你们 他会跟你们谈那个生意 |
[14:12] | Wait a minute… | 等一下 |
[14:13] | …Nino? | 尼诺? |
[14:14] | I mean, I never heard of… | 我是说 我没听过 |
[14:16] | I’m sure he’s nice. Will Vittorio be there? | 我相信他是个很好的人 但是维多利欧也会到吗? |
[14:19] | Maybe no. | 或许不会 |
[14:21] | Commendatori. You are already checked in. | 阁下 已经办好住房手续了 |
[14:24] | Commendatori! Like a commander. | 阁下! 像是有身分地位的人 |
[14:26] | I like that. That’s respect. | 我喜欢 很受尊重 |
[14:34] | -Did you hear? -About the Bompensieros, right? | -你有听说吗? -关于波贝瑟罗家的是对吗? |
[14:36] | Hang on, Gab. It may be Tony from ltaly. | 等一下 盖比 可能是东尼从意大利打来的 |
[14:40] | -Hello. -I didn’t sleep a wink last night. | -哈啰 -我昨晚整晚都没睡 |
[14:42] | My God. Isn’t this awful? | 我的天啊 真是糟糕 不是吗? |
[14:45] | Did you tell Franny Altieri? | 你有告诉芬妮艾提利吗? |
[14:48] | No. She’s gonna shit when she hears this. | 没有 她如果听到一定会吓到的 |
[15:05] | When will Christopher be here? He’s got something for Don V. | 克里斯多佛什么时候会到? 要给对方老板的东西在他那里 |
[15:09] | Anytime now. He went to Corso to buy a gift for Adriana. | 快了 他去买礼物给艾德莲娜 |
[15:30] | Nino says we always ask your uncle for more cars. | 尼诺说我们总是跟你伯伯 要更多的车子 |
[15:34] | -He was no supply. -That’s why I’m here. | -他都没有货源 -这就是我来的原因 |
[15:39] | Tell him we can fill any orders. | 告诉他我们可以接下任何订单 |
[15:42] | And also mention, no offense… | 顺便提到一下 不是故意冒犯 |
[15:44] | …we were hoping Zi Vittorio would be here. | 我们本来希望席维多利欧也会出现 |
[15:49] | -Anything I don’t know about? -No. | -有什么我不知道的事吗? -没有 |
[15:54] | Nino is… | 尼诺他有一点 |
[15:58] | He’s a little disappointed in your attitude of him. | 你的态度让他有一点失望 |
[16:04] | I’m sure I will learn much doing business with a man like you. | 我想我还有很多学习的空间 来跟像你这样的人谈生意 |
[16:09] | It’s an honor. | 是我的荣幸 |
[16:19] | Nino is happy to be at your disposal. | 尼诺很高兴能够替你服务 |
[16:26] | My uncle’s problem was he went to the Russians for the cars. | 我伯伯的问题就是 他去找俄罗斯人要车 |
[16:29] | They kept the best stuff, shipped it off to St. Petersburg… | 他们自己留下最好的 将货运到圣彼得堡 |
[16:33] | …Slovenia and Montenegro. | 斯洛伐尼亚还有前南斯拉夫 |
[16:35] | People that profited from those conflicts. | 那些人从冲突激战中赚取暴利 |
[16:38] | They got fucking bales of liquid cash. | 手上钞票是大把大把抓的 |
[16:41] | And you got contacts in the markets over there. | 而你在那边的市场有门路 |
[16:43] | Ton. | 东尼 |
[16:45] | Ton, you tried this octopus yet? | 东尼 你有没有试试这章鱼了? |
[16:47] | I’m talking here. | 我在跟人家谈话 |
[16:52] | You’re like a child with the food and the pussy. What’s going on? | 你就像个小孩在吃东西一样 是怎么回事啊? |
[16:56] | This is a big thing to me, T. I was never over here, okay? | 这对我很新奇的 东尼 我第一次来 好吗? |
[16:59] | My brother was and my other brother, the doctor, was. | 我弟弟跟那个当医生的哥哥 都来过了 |
[17:13] | Mercedes ML Series. Very popular. | 宝士ML系列 非常受欢迎 |
[17:16] | In Eastern Europe, you can sell this car for $110,000 $120,000. | 在东欧 你可以卖到十一万 十二万美金 |
[17:20] | My price to you: | 我给你的价钱是 |
[17:22] | Ninety grand. | 九万美金 |
[17:27] | Manufactured in America. | 美国制造生产的 |
[17:32] | What did he fucking say? | 他妈的说什么? |
[17:38] | It’s Don Vittorio. | 维多利欧先生来了 |
[17:59] | Antonio Soprano! | 东尼索波诺! |
[18:03] | Don Vittorio. | 维多利欧先生 |
[18:06] | It’s an honor. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[18:16] | Wheelchair… | 轮椅 |
[18:19] | …Boulevard. | 大道 |
[18:24] | I think… | 我想 |
[18:26] | ….something’s wrong with the wheelchair. | 轮椅好像有问题 |
[18:27] | He say “Wilshire” Boulevard. | 他是说 伦雪 大道 |
[18:32] | My name is Annalisa. I am his daughter. | 我是安娜丽莎 他女儿 |
[18:35] | -Piacere. -Piacere. | -很荣幸 -很荣幸 |
[18:36] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[18:42] | George… | 乔治 |
[18:44] | …Washington… | 华盛顿 |
[18:47] | -Bridge. -Right. | -桥 -是的 |
[18:50] | That’s very good. | 非常的棒 |
[18:52] | George Washington Bridge. | 乔治华盛顿桥 |
[19:09] | Ton, you give this guy a golf club, he’ll probably try to fuck it. | 东尼 这个老小子已经神智不清了 |
[19:39] | I come 3000 miles, you never said nothing about Nino… | 我飞了三千英里 你却没有跟过提过尼诺 |
[19:42] | …all of a sudden he’s my blind date? | 突然间 你却要我跟他约会? |
[19:45] | Nino was in hiding from the police until two day ago. | 尼诺两天前都还在躲警察 |
[19:49] | I don’t even think Mauro Zucca know he’s here. | 我想连马罗苏卡都不知道他在这里 |
[19:52] | Who the fuck is Mauro Zucca? | 谁又是该死的马罗苏卡? |
[19:55] | Mauro Zucca run this family. | 马罗苏卡是这家族的老大 |
[19:57] | Obviously, Zi Vittorio. | 很明显的 席维多利欧 |
[19:59] | Now I should be talking to Mauro Zucca? | 现在我应该跟马罗苏卡谈吗? |
[20:02] | Mauro Zucca is serving the life sentence. | 马罗苏卡在服无期徒刑中 |
[20:05] | Hey, you. Come here. | 嘿 你 过来 |
[20:07] | Yes, signore? | 是的 先生? |
[20:09] | Can I just get some macaroni and gravy? | 我可以要一些通心面跟酱汁吗? |
[20:14] | Paolo, he doesn’t know what you says. | 保利 他不知道你在说什么 |
[20:18] | You mean grapes? Uva? | 你是说葡萄吗? 葡萄 |
[20:21] | Gravy, gravy. Tomato sauce! | 酱汁 酱汁 番茄酱! |
[20:36] | That Nino, he’s insecure. | 那个尼诺 他没有地位 |
[20:38] | It affects everything he says, capisce? | 他说的不算 了解吗? |
[20:43] | I will talk on the side to the ear of Annalisa. | 我会跟安娜丽莎说的 |
[20:48] | What the fuck good is that gonna do? | 那他妈的有什么用呢? |
[20:51] | She is the wife of Mauro Zucca. | 她是马罗苏卡的老婆 |
[20:55] | -Camillo, where’s the pisciatoio? -Down the stairs, go left. | -卡米欧 厕所在哪里? -楼下左转 |
[21:02] | Ma-… | 大 |
[21:04] | …-jor Deegan… | 大迪更 |
[21:07] | …Express-… | 快速 |
[21:09] | …-way. | 道路 |
[21:11] | Right. Major Deegan Expressway. | 没错 大迪更快速道路 |
[21:14] | I’m sorry if he’s hassle you. | 我很抱歉给你添麻烦了 |
[21:16] | -Spend time in the States? -Papa went. | -在美国待过吗? -爸爸去过 |
[21:19] | I never been. | 我从没有去过 |
[21:21] | English from school… | 英文是从学校 |
[21:24] | …and films. | 跟电影中学来的 |
[21:34] | When can we get a chance to talk? | 我们什么时候可以谈谈? |
[21:57] | Come to our house, stay a while. | 来我们家玩 停留几天 |
[22:00] | I will as well personally give you tour of the… | 我会亲自带你去参观 |
[22:03] | Come si dice? | 那要怎么说呢? |
[22:05] | -The surroundings area. -Avellino? | -附近地区 -艾维尼诺吗? |
[22:07] | Where your family is from? | 你家族是哪边人? |
[22:09] | -I don’t want to put you out. -No, no. | -我不想拒绝你的盛情 -不 不 |
[22:12] | You should have been guest to our house, but… | 你应该要到我们家作客的 但是 |
[22:15] | with my father’s condition… | 我们要从哪条街回去呢? |
[22:17] | I send the car at 9? | 我爸的情况 我九点会派车过来好吗? |
[22:20] | -Fine. -Ton. | -好的 -东尼 |
[22:21] | I look forward to it. Excuse me. | 我很期盼 失陪了 |
[22:25] | I’m gonna go back to the Excelsior. | 我要回去饭店了 |
[22:28] | I gotta take a wicked shit. | 我要回去上厕所 |
[22:30] | Can you stop interrupting me? | 你能不能不要一直打断我? |
[22:32] | We’ve been offered a ride. You know how these people are. | 我们在谈一笔大生意 你知道这些人是什么样子的 |
[22:36] | -Why didn’t you use the one in there? -I didn’t have to go then. | -你为什么不用里面的厕所呢? -我刚才还不想上啊 |
[22:50] | He’s just a kid. | 只不过是个孩子 |
[22:58] | The kid only got firecrackers on him. | 那小孩只是放了鞭炮 |
[23:32] | We’re getting ready to eat. | 我们快要开饭了 |
[23:34] | Oh, yeah. Forgot it was dinnertime for you. | 喔 是啊 忘了那边是晚餐时间了 |
[23:37] | How’s Italy? | 意大利好玩吗? |
[23:38] | The time change and everything, I forgot. Sorry. | 时差关系 我忘了 对不起 |
[23:41] | -How’s ltaly? Honestly… | -意大利好玩吗? -老实说 |
[23:43] | …pretty frigging good. | 超级不错的 |
[23:46] | -We’ll have to come back. -Right. How’s the food? | -我们找机会一定要再回来 -好啊 食物好吃吗? |
[23:48] | It’s okay. | 还不错 |
[23:50] | Lots of fish. | 很多鱼 |
[23:53] | Sounds like you ‘re working hard. | 你听起来好像很忙 |
[23:56] | Why don’t you take the kids down and get some Chinese? | 你为什么不带孩子们去吃中国菜呢? |
[23:59] | Don’t tell me how to spend my time. | 别指使我怎么过生活 |
[24:01] | lf I want Chinese food, I don’t need your permission. | 如果我要吃中国菜 我不需要你的允许 |
[24:05] | It’s not permission. It was just an idea. | 不是允许 只不过是给你参考一下 |
[24:07] | You know what? Fine, I’ll hang up. | 好吧 随便你 我挂电话就是了 |
[24:10] | lf the trip is as bland as this phone call… | 如果这趟旅程就跟这通电话 一样无聊的话 |
[24:12] | Nothing’s going on. | 没有发生什么事 |
[24:14] | What do you want me to say to you? Seriously. | 你要我说什么呢? 老实说 |
[24:26] | Better not say what you saw, Jimmy! | 最好别说你看到什么 吉米! |
[24:30] | I’ll shove that Elvis shit right up your ass! | 我把你那该死的猫王头塞进你屁眼! |
[24:34] | I’ll shove a rutabaga in your mouth, Jimmy. Keep you quiet. | 在你嘴里塞进一个大萝卜 让你安静一点 |
[24:40] | -A turnip in there. -Sal! | -里面有芜青 -普西! |
[24:44] | You’re having a nightmare. | 你在做恶梦 |
[25:02] | I think it was the shrimp on the plane. | 我想一定是我在飞机上吃的虾子 |
[25:05] | Get some lmodium. You want to get made? | 去吃点药吧 你想出人头地吗? |
[25:07] | This is no way. Tony wants us to hang with Nino. | 可不能这样的 东尼要我们跟尼诺热络一下 |
[25:10] | Work out the dock facilities. | 讨论一下汽车装载设备 |
[25:12] | Hope we get some spare time. I’m gonna see that volcano. | 希望我们有自己的时间 我想要去看那火山 |
[26:16] | Grazie. | 谢谢 |
[26:22] | This song, Jesus! | 文生 把收音机关了! |
[27:08] | I’ve been to Italy many times and really… | 我去过意大利很多次了 而且说真的 |
[27:11] | …you’re not missing all that much. | 你没去没有太大损失 |
[27:13] | The sexual harassment that I was subjected to. | 每一次我都会遇到性骚扰 |
[27:16] | I went with my friend Zane. | 我跟我朋友席安一起去 |
[27:18] | Her, they didn’t bother. Me, they couldn’t keep their hands off. | 他们都不会骚扰她 但是对我就都毛手毛脚的 |
[27:22] | Much less the whistling and the hooting. | 没有口哨或叫嚣声 |
[27:25] | It’s not ltaly. | 那就不是意大利了 |
[27:27] | Remember Angie Bompensiero? | 还记得安琪拉波贝瑟罗吗? |
[27:29] | Angie Belfiore. Married Sal Bompensiero. | 嫁给普西波贝瑟罗的安琪拉 |
[27:33] | -She’s thinking of divorcing him. -Hallelujah! | -她想要跟他离婚 -哈利路亚! |
[27:35] | You know them? | 你认识他们吗? |
[27:37] | No, but to be married to a man like that. | 不认识 但嫁给那样的男人也真是的 |
[27:40] | -A man like what? -The attitude, the medieval outlook. | -那样的男人是怎样? -那种举止 还有那种长相 |
[27:43] | He is such an adoring father, though. | 他倒是个很令人景仰的父亲 |
[27:46] | Three beautiful kids they raised, who are now from a broken home. | 扶养了三个漂亮的孩子 现在却成了破碎家庭 |
[27:49] | No sons, I hope. Three more of his ilk, we don’t need. | 我希望没有儿子 免得有三个跟他一样丑的人 |
[27:53] | He’s very macho. | 他倒是很有男子气概的 |
[27:55] | Macho? No. | 男子气概? 不会吧 |
[27:56] | Try swaggering mama’s boy, hypocrite, shall we? | 还不如说是大言不惭的伪君子 |
[27:59] | -Hypocrites? -Carm… | -伪君子? -卡蜜拉 |
[28:01] | …come on, stop. Just stop. | 好了 不要再谈这个了 |
[28:03] | Is that how you see your brother? | 你也是这样看待你弟弟的吗? |
[28:05] | We were talking about Angie. | 我们讨论的是安琪拉 |
[28:08] | These O.C. pricks, especially. With their prostitutes. | 这些老套的假教徒 还有他们的娼妓 |
[28:12] | Emotional cripples. | 情感上是残障的 |
[28:15] | They expect their wives to live like the nuns at Mt. Carmel College. | 而他们还期盼老婆过着修女般的生活 |
[28:20] | -It’s not that simple. -Of course not. | -不是那么简单的 -当然不是 |
[28:23] | Madonna/whore is the full equation, I believe. | 圣母跟娼妓是一样的 我相信 |
[28:27] | Clothes… | 衣服 |
[28:28] | …and appliances… | 还有家电用品 |
[28:30] | …and houses… | 还有豪宅 |
[28:32] | You are talking about me? About us? | 你是在说我吗? 我们吗? |
[28:35] | Carmela, no. | 卡蜜拉 不 |
[28:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:42] | That a woman of your intelligence… | 一个有像你智慧的女人 |
[28:45] | …is content to ask so little from life and from herself. | 对自己跟生活的要求竟然如此低 |
[28:50] | I don’t know, I’m… | 我不知道 我 |
[28:51] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[28:53] | -Marriage is a holy sacrament. -Okay. | -婚姻是庄严的誓言 -好的 |
[28:56] | Family is a sacred institution. | 家庭是神圣的制度 |
[29:00] | -Roger. -And you… | -了解 -而你 |
[29:01] | …trying to fan the flames with Richie Aprile? | 想要跟理奇艾皮欧重燃旧火 |
[29:04] | Talk about old school. | 究竟谁比较老套呢? |
[29:06] | Richie, because of his experience in prison… | 卡蜜拉 理奇 因为他在牢里的经历 |
[29:10] | …he’s sensitive to the plight of women. | 让他对女人的承诺很在乎 |
[29:12] | Oh, my God! | 喔 我的天啊! |
[29:16] | I am not gonna touch that one. | 我不想要谈那个话题 |
[29:18] | But you had me going for a while there. Oh, Janice, honey… | 但是你真的唬到我了 喔 珍妮丝 亲爱的 |
[29:21] | …I gotta love you. Really. | 你真是太可爱了 |
[30:04] | Nice shot! | 打得好! |
[30:07] | I shank him. | 给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[30:10] | Well, it’s a man’s club. | 那是男人用的杆 |
[30:12] | I’ll send you one your size. | 我寄一套你能用的给你 |
[30:14] | Whole set. | 一整套 |
[30:18] | So, Tony. | 东尼 |
[30:21] | You don’t mind me calling you Tony? | 你不介意我叫你东尼吧? |
[30:25] | What can I do for you? | 我可以为你做什么? |
[30:27] | -You could introduce me to the boss. -You can talk to me. | -你可以帮我引荐老板 -跟我说也一样 |
[30:32] | A fucking woman boss? | 一个该死的女老板? |
[30:36] | -So, what do you want? -Never happen in the States. Never. | -那你要怎样呢? -在美国是不可能的 |
[30:41] | Our men kill each other. | 我们的男人彼此厮杀 |
[30:46] | All my brothers, for example. They all got murdered. | 举个例子 我的兄弟不是被谋杀 |
[30:50] | Or they go to prison. | 要不就是在坐牢 |
[30:51] | Rome has a war against us. | 罗马那边在跟我们对抗 |
[30:53] | But the men are in love to their mama, huh? | 但是男人爱他们的母亲 不是吗? |
[30:56] | So obeying a woman is not… | 所以服从女人不就是很 |
[30:59] | Come si dice? It comes natural. | 怎么说呢? 很自然的事 |
[31:02] | Well, I’ll be dipped in shit. | 我宁可吃屎 |
[31:08] | You act like your father’s nursemaid. | 你好像是你爸的看护 |
[31:10] | I am his nursemaid. | 我就是他的看护 |
[31:13] | If an old man carries the respect of the troops, you keep him around. | 如果大伙对这个老人还有尊重 你就要留着这老人 |
[31:17] | -I did something like that myself. -We are cousins. | -我也是做了类似的事 -我们是表亲 |
[31:24] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗? |
[31:28] | I could eat. | 我是可以吃 |
[31:40] | So… | 那么 |
[31:41] | …you wanted to talk about business? | 你要谈生意吗? |
[31:47] | Can I ask you a question? | 我可以问一个问题吗? |
[31:49] | We won’t pay the price on the Mercedes. | 我们不会付那个价钱买那些宝士的 |
[31:52] | Why do you save your toenail clippings? | 你为什么要留着那些脚指甲呢? |
[31:56] | Why? | 为什么? |
[31:58] | You want them? | 你要吗? |
[32:04] | If your enemy comes into possession of your nail or hair clippings… | 如果你的敌人拿到你的指甲跟头发 |
[32:08] | …they can make the evil on you. | 他们可以对你下咒的 |
[32:12] | I’m flattered you’d trust me, | 我很高兴你这样信任我 |
[32:13] | but can I pass without ruining the moment? | 但我们可不可以不谈你脚趾甲的事呢? |
[32:18] | I already burned them. Nobody gets them. | 我已经把它们烧了 没有人拿得到 |
[32:54] | Cocksuckers. | 死浑蛋 |
[33:02] | A lot of guys become soft living in America. | 很多人在美国住久了就变得软弱 |
[33:05] | Not one in five guys, they’re a fucking rat. | 五个里面找不到一个能用的 |
[33:08] | Can’t find anybody that believes in the old ways: | 找不到相信传统的人了 |
[33:11] | Keeping silent. Putting the family first. | 保持缄默 家庭第一 |
[33:14] | So you want Naples’ guys. | 所以你想用那不勒斯人 |
[33:18] | Fucking clairvoyant over here. | 真他妈的聪明 |
[33:21] | That way I get guys with no ties over there. | 那么一来我用的都是没有牵挂的人 |
[33:24] | They’d be loyal to me, 110 percent. | 他们会百分之一百一的对我效忠 |
[33:28] | -What? -What do I get? | -怎样? -我有什么好处? |
[33:32] | You get an obvious advantage to having your guys there. | 把你的人放到那边 这是很明显的好处 |
[33:35] | -How much you pay me for this man? -Pay you? | -要这个人 你付多少钱给我呢? -付你钱? |
[33:39] | Your profitability is gonna go way up. | 你会获得暴利 |
[33:43] | Who are you thinking? | 你想要谁呢? |
[33:46] | -Well, Furio to start. -Furio! | -浮利欧 -浮利欧! |
[33:50] | -Take it easy! -I give you one of my best men… | -放轻松一点! -我给你我最棒的手下 |
[33:53] | …and all I get are numbers in the air! | 而我得到的只有空气! |
[33:55] | With all due respect, hon, you’re being shortsighted. | 好好考虑 你眼光得要放远一点 |
[33:59] | He’s my cousin, one of my best men. It’s not gonna happen. | 他是我表弟 我手下最棒的人 不可能的 |
[34:02] | -I’m asking you nice. -Or what? | -我是很低姿态的要求你 -要不然怎样呢? |
[34:05] | Hey, look, I don’t even think you understand… | 嘿 听着 我想你不了解 |
[34:08] | -Talk to your husband. -My husband? Fuck you! | -跟你老公说吧 -我老公? 去你的 |
[34:12] | He’s never coming back. You have to fucking deal with me. | 他永远都不会回来了 你他妈的只能跟我谈 |
[34:15] | Up your ass! | 谈你的屁! |
[34:40] | -You’re up. -Where’s my other belt? | -你起床了 -我另一条皮带呢? |
[34:42] | -Did you look under the bed? -Fuck, yeah! | -你有没有看床底下呢? -干 有啊! |
[34:45] | -I just came from the doctor’s office. -Yeah? | -我刚从医院回来 -是吗? |
[34:48] | -The biopsy came back negative. -Yeah, good. I’ll be back later. | -检验结果是阴性反应 -是喔 好 我等一下回来 |
[35:15] | The 3:32 to Mount Vesuvius is now leaving at the side entrance. | 三点三十二分往维苏威火山的车 现在从侧门要离开了 |
[35:55] | -Pussy! -Yeah. | -普西! -是啊 |
[35:56] | -What are you doing here? -I was nearby. | -你在这里做什么? -我刚好在附近 |
[35:59] | The bachelor party’s looking for entertainment. | 那个单身派对要找一些娱乐 |
[36:02] | -Enough said. Want some coffee? -I’m good. | -够了 要不要一些咖啡呢? -不用了 |
[36:05] | Come on, it’s on the boil. | 来一杯吧 我正在煮 |
[36:25] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[36:27] | Boss say to tell you one hour. | 老板说一个小时内 |
[36:30] | Dinner. | 吃晚餐 |
[36:32] | I want to get out of here. You drive me to the city? | 我要走了 你可以载我去城里吗? |
[36:35] | Sure. Absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[36:38] | I have to ask. | 我要问你 |
[36:41] | What’s it like, working for a woman? | 帮一个女人工作的感觉怎样? |
[36:44] | -What are you gonna do? -A woman boss? | -你能怎么办呢? -女老板? |
[36:48] | -In America you don’t have? -No. | -在美国没有吗? -没有 |
[36:52] | What? | 什么? |
[36:58] | -Come down to eat. -Jesus, is that all you people do? | -下来吃饭 -天啊 你们就只会吃吗? |
[37:02] | We had a huge lunch. | 我们吃了很丰盛的午餐了 |
[37:04] | -We need to finish our business. -I said all I’m gonna say. | -我们必须要把生意谈完 -我已经说完我要说的了 |
[37:11] | All right, I’m coming down. | 好吧 我下去 |
[37:56] | Yeah, I know. For indigestion, right? | 是啊 我知道 帮助消化 对吧? |
[38:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[38:21] | So, what is this place? | 这是什么地方呢? |
[38:26] | My father was born in this house. | 我父亲在这屋子出生的 |
[38:29] | Later, we make the new one. | 之后 我们盖了新的 |
[38:34] | You were born here and your kids are raised next door. | 你在这里出生 而你的小孩在隔壁长大 |
[38:41] | It’s a nice thing. | 真的是很棒的事 |
[38:48] | You take good care of your father. | 你把父亲照顾得很好 |
[38:54] | What are you going to do? Send him to ospizio? | 要不然呢?送他去老人院吗? |
[39:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:13] | Listen… | 听着 |
[39:24] | This one needs to be stayed with until he goes to sleep, huh? | 他睡觉之前都一定要人陪 |
[39:29] | I’ll take you back in the morning. | 我明天早上送你回去 |
[39:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:01] | -It was horrible, what he did. -Might as well have fucking cancer. | -他实在是很恶劣 -倒不如干脆得该死的癌症算了 |
[40:07] | What did the lawyer say today? | 律师今天怎么说呢? |
[40:09] | I have a good case and we’ll file on Tuesday. | 他说一切很好 我们星期二就要送件了 |
[40:12] | -You’re gonna take Monday to think? -Monday’s a Jewish holiday. | -你要在星期一想想吗? -星期一是犹太假日 |
[40:16] | -Oh. -I’m finished thinking. | -喔 -我已经想好了 |
[40:18] | -I thought myself into nonexistence! -Well, you are not nonexistent. | -我想我是不存在的! -你没有不存在 |
[40:22] | -And Pussy doesn’t see you that way. -Fuck what he sees! | -普西也没有这样看待你 -去他的怎么看待我! |
[40:25] | Not anymore! It’s what I see! | 无所谓了! 现在是我怎么看待! |
[40:29] | God gave me more years, Carmela. | 上帝赐与我多几年的生命 卡蜜拉 |
[40:31] | This very morning, God gave me a gift! | 今早 上帝给了我一个礼物! |
[40:34] | And I will use that gift! | 而我会珍惜这个礼物! |
[40:36] | I won’t waste it like I’ve wasted 24 fucking years with this man! | 我不会再浪费该死的二十四年跟 这个男人在一起了! |
[40:40] | -You know what the Church says about divorce. -Come on. | -你知道教会是怎么看待离婚的 -拜托 |
[40:43] | Let the pope live with him. | 那就叫教宗跟他一起住吧 |
[40:56] | What about the kids? | 孩子们怎么办呢? |
[40:58] | They’re 19, 21 and 24. It’s time we all grew up. | 他们已经19 21 24岁了 每个人都要长大了 |
[41:02] | Kevin is just starting his sophomore year of college. | 凯文才刚上大二 |
[41:05] | He’ll know you stayed together, waiting for him to leave. | 他会发现你们在一起 只是在等他离开家里 |
[41:09] | He only cares about not losing privileges at our house on the shore. | 他只在乎我们在海边 那间房子的使用权 |
[41:13] | He’s so fond of his father. That’s all I’m saying. | 他很爱他父亲的 我只能这样说 |
[41:18] | And Terri and Scott with their money problems and the pregnancy… | 还有泰蕊跟史考特的财务问题 还有怀孕的事 |
[41:23] | You want to set this example when your daughter’s struggling… | 你要在你女儿挣扎的时候树立榜样 |
[41:26] | …to keep her marriage alive? | 好帮助她保有婚姻吗? |
[41:28] | -Why are you working this hard? -Why? | -你为什么要这样大费周章呢? -为什么? |
[41:32] | For all of the reasons I just said. Because you are my friend. | 因为我刚刚说过的所有原因 因为你是我朋友 |
[41:37] | I’m not even saying don’t. | 我并没有说不可以 |
[41:38] | At the very least, you gotta ask yourself these questions. | 但是至少 你要问你自己这些问题 |
[41:44] | They’re not even sure Terri can have children of her own. | 他们根本都还不确定 泰蕊是否能够生育 |
[41:49] | Sal began to cry when he heard that. | 普西听到的时候就开始哭 |
[41:55] | Oh, honey. Come here. | 喔 亲爱的 过来 |
[42:01] | In the end, I know you’re not gonna leave him. | 我知道你究竟是不会离开他的 |
[42:06] | I know you won’t do that. | 我知道你不会这样做的 |
[42:22] | I’m from America. | 我从美国来的 |
[42:38] | Hey, cara mia, on your way back… | 嘿 亲爱的 你过来的时候 |
[42:40] | …bring me one of those plums from the breakfast tray. | 帮我拿早餐车上的梅子 |
[42:45] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[42:52] | I gotta hand it to you. Great fruit you got here. | 真不是盖的 这里的水果真棒 |
[43:02] | None of them fucking steroids. | 都没有他妈的类固醇 |
[43:06] | Come si dice “steroids”? | 类固醇 怎么说呢? |
[43:10] | There you go. Who said you’re not a great conversationalist? | 没错 谁说我不能跟你对话呢? |
[43:15] | Fucking twat. | 该死的娘们 |
[43:22] | There’s my little fragolina. | 我的小女人 |
[43:39] | Hey, the customer’s always right. | 嘿 客户永远是对的 |
[43:42] | Did I say you should leave? | 我有说你可以走了吗? |
[43:50] | You know, my grandfather was Neapolitan. | 我祖父是那不勒斯人 |
[43:54] | He went to America in 1910. | 他在1910年去了美国 |
[43:58] | Three thousand miles | 三千英里 |
[44:03] | All by himself. | 一个人去 |
[44:06] | I’m Neapolitan. Me and Tony both. | 我是那不勒斯人 我跟东尼都是 |
[44:11] | Some of the guys are Sicilians. | 有一些是西西里人 |
[44:15] | Hotheaded bastards. Am I right? | 躁进的浑帐们 我说的对吧? |
[44:20] | So, what part of Naples you from? | 那你是那不勒斯哪里的人呢? |
[44:25] | Ariano Irpino. | 艾瑞安诺乙匹诺 |
[44:29] | You’re shitting me! That’s where my grandfather’s from. | 你狗屁啦! 我祖父也是耶 |
[44:39] | We come from the same town! | 我们是同乡! |
[44:41] | Our families probably know each other. | 我们的家人搞不好还互相认识 |
[45:01] | The island back there is called Progida. | 那后面的岛叫做普基达 |
[45:08] | Madonna, look at this. | 妈的 瞧 |
[45:14] | I gotta bring my kids here. | 我一定要带我的孩子来这里 |
[45:17] | Show them all this. | 让他们看看这些 |
[45:21] | In olden time, the Sibyl of Cumae… | 在古老年代 古梅的女预言家 |
[45:24] | …was the second most important oracle after Delphi. | 是继特耳菲之后第二重要的先知 |
[45:29] | -I thought Delphi was in Greece. -The Greeks were here. | -我以为特耳菲是在希腊 -希腊人曾经占领过这里 |
[45:32] | Way before the Romans. | 在罗马人之前 |
[45:34] | And before the Greeks, there was somebody else. | 在希腊人之前还有别人 |
[45:37] | And before them, somebody else. | 在他们之前 还有其他的人 |
[45:42] | Rulers would come from across the world… | 领导者会从海的一边过来 |
[45:44] | …to hear the Sibyl’s predictions of their future. | 听取女预言师预测他们的未来 |
[45:47] | She would sit inside the cave inhaling gases…” | 她坐在洞穴内吸入气体 |
[45:51] | I think I dated this broad. | 我想我跟这女的出去过 |
[45:54] | possibly volcanic, no longer active, and would speak in a voice not her own. | 或许是死火山吧 会以非她的声音说话 |
[45:58] | Delivering unto them their fates.” | 传送出他们命运的讯息” |
[46:04] | Let’s go into the cave. | 我们进去洞里面吧 |
[46:22] | The Sibyl sat way back there. See that shaft of light? | 女预言师会坐在最里面 看到那天井的光线吗? |
[46:27] | It’s a fucking trip. | 那是个该死的陷阱 |
[46:31] | The Sibyl were very beautiful in most cases. | 女预言师通常都是很美的 |
[46:36] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[46:37] | Got a premonition for me? | 有什么预言要告诉我的吗? |
[46:40] | You? | 你? |
[46:43] | You’re no problem to read. | 你很容易看穿的 |
[46:45] | -You are your own worst enemy. -Oh, is that right? | -你是你自己最糟糕的敌人 -喔 是吗? |
[46:51] | Right now, you remind me of somebody from back home. | 现在 你让我想起家乡的某个人 |
[46:55] | Not your wife. | 不是你老婆 |
[46:57] | -Your girlfriend? -Oh, I got one. | -女朋友? -喔 我是有一个 |
[47:00] | To answer your question. | 但 你的问题答案是 |
[47:02] | But no. | 不是 |
[47:04] | Not her. | 不是她 |
[47:06] | But she’s someone you want to fuck. | 但是是你想要上的人 |
[47:10] | I can tell. | 我看的出来 |
[47:13] | Oh, really? | 喔 真的吗? |
[47:16] | You know, everybody’s their own worst enemy. | 你知道 每个人都是自己最糟糕的敌人 |
[47:20] | So maybe your psychic power has been overrated a little bit. | 或许你太看重自己的灵媒能力了 |
[47:24] | You don’t want to fuck her? | 你不想要上她吗? |
[47:33] | You don’t want to fuck me? | 你不想要上我吗? |
[47:35] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 我想 |
[47:39] | But I don’t shit where I eat. | 但是我不跟生意对象上床的 |
[47:53] | It’s bad business. We’re in business. | 那对生意不好 我们有生意要做 |
[47:59] | Not at those price. | 那种价码是不行的 |
[48:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:05] | You give me Furio… | 你给我浮利欧 |
[48:07] | …and I’ll whack down the price of the cars to 85. | 我就把车价降到八万五 |
[48:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:25] | I get more guys. | 我有更多的人 |
[48:28] | On my timetable. | 等着要见我 |
[48:38] | Seventy-five thousand. | 七万五 |
[48:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[48:56] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[48:58] | -So how the fuck was it? -Fabulous. I felt right at home. | -他妈的如何呢? -棒透了 就像在家一样 |
[49:01] | -Great. -Did real good business-wise. | -太好了 -生意方面也谈得很好 |
[49:04] | I feel sorry for anyone who hasn’t been. Especially any ltalian. | 我为没有去过的人感到惋惜 特别是意大利人 |
[49:08] | Someday. | 总有一天会的 |
[49:10] | -Don’t put it off for another second. -I fucking heard you. | -下次别再推托了 -我听到了 |
[49:13] | Where’s Christopher? | 克里斯多佛死到哪了? |
[49:15] | He’s in the duty-free buying a gift for Ade. | 他在免税店帮爱德莲娜买礼物 |
[49:18] | Four days, he’s a block from the best shopping district. | 有四天 他离最棒的购物区才一条街 |
[49:21] | -Why didn’t he think of it then? -A broad. | -他那时候为什么没想到呢? -都是女人 |
[49:24] | He found out who got eight great tomatoes in that little can. | 他觉得那边的女人实在太美了 |
[49:27] | Fuck him! Leave him here. Drive! | 去他的! 别管他了 我们走吧! |
[49:29] | What’s the matter, Tony? | 怎么了 东尼? |
[49:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[49:35] | Did I tell you we did real good business-wise? | 我有告诉你我们生意谈得不错吗? |
[49:39] | Got fucking double on those cars. | 他妈的赚了两倍 |
[49:42] | Here he comes! Hey, come on! | 他来了! 嘿 快点! |
[50:24] | Hello! I’m home! | 哈啰!我回来了! |