时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:04] | my god | 喔 我的天啊 |
[02:06] | What’d you freak out for? | 你在干什么? |
[02:13] | Holy shit. | 完了! |
[02:26] | -Hey fac’, how you doing? -How’s it goin’? | -你好吗? -嘿 过得怎样? |
[02:29] | How you doin’? | 你好吗? |
[02:32] | Adriana, this is my cousin gregory, the ambulance chaser. | 艾德莲娜 这是我堂弟葛瑞 那个专处理车祸的律师 |
[02:36] | This is my fiancee, Amy Safir. | 这是我未婚妻 艾美沙菲 |
[02:38] | Pleasure, christopher, to finally meet you in person. | 很高兴终于见到你本人 |
[02:41] | Greg’s always giving me updates on his new york cousin. | 葛瑞经常提到你这个纽约堂哥 |
[02:44] | Jersey. | 是纽泽西 |
[02:45] | My apologies, that’s the red- eye talking. | 我很抱歉 都是坐半夜班机害的 |
[02:48] | Your earrings are so excellent. | 你的耳环真是漂亮 |
[02:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:52] | -How was your flight? -Fine, good. | -班机还舒适吧? -不错 还好 |
[02:58] | Morgan stanley’s night out. | 摩根史坦利公司的狂欢夜 |
[03:02] | Christopher said you’re here shooting a movie. That must be so interesting. | 克里斯多佛说你正在拍摄一部电影 一定很有趣 |
[03:06] | This is the first project i brought in to jon. | 这是我第一个呈送给强的案子 |
[03:08] | -Who’s jon? -Jon Favreau | -谁是强? -强法夫瑞(电影导演) |
[03:10] | She’s head of his development. I told you that. | 她是开发组的组长 我告诉过你了 |
[03:12] | You told me Tarrantino. | 你说是昆丁塔伦提诺 |
[03:14] | I worked for Quentin, he’s still a friend. | 我是有帮昆丁工作 他还是我的朋友 |
[03:17] | Anyway, Favreau snapped her right up. | 反正 法夫瑞把她挖角过来 |
[03:20] | That movie he did, “swingers”. | 他的那部电影《求爱俗辣》 |
[03:23] | Vince vaughn is so cute. | 文生范恩真是太帅了! |
[03:25] | So Christopher, how goes the screenplay? | 克里斯多佛 剧本写得如何呢? |
[03:28] | It’s one of the best i’ve ever read. | 那是我读过最棒的作品之一 |
[03:34] | Hey, easy, okay? | 嘿 别太激动 好吗? |
[03:37] | What’s he like in person? | 他是怎样的人呢? |
[03:38] | Incredibly funny, smart, | 强很风趣 聪明 |
[03:40] | jon’s totally accessible. You guys should come visit the set. | 非常平易近人 你们应该到片场来看看的 |
[03:43] | -No, I meant Vince Vaughn. -Great, great, a friend. | -不 我是指文生范恩 -他很棒 我跟他是朋友 |
[03:47] | So, when do we get to read this opus? | 那我们何时才能拜读你的大作呢? |
[03:50] | I flushed it a long time ago. | 早就丢了 |
[03:51] | Remember what i told you on the phone? Mob theme stories are always hot. | 记得我在电话里是怎么说的吗? 黑社会故事是很热门的 |
[03:55] | You should’ve learned to keep your mouth shut. | 你不应该乱说话的 |
[03:59] | What do you do, Adriana? | 你在哪一行呢? 艾德莲娜? |
[04:01] | Right now i’m in the food service industry. | 嗯 在食品服务业 |
[04:07] | Christopher | 克里斯多佛 |
[04:09] | -You, get up. -What? me? | -你 站起来 -什么? 我? |
[04:13] | Hey, bridge and tunnel boy, chill out. | 嘿 乡下小子 冷静点 |
[04:25] | Hey, guys, let’s go to tribeca grill. | 走吧 我们去吃烧烤 那边比较好玩 |
[04:28] | -It’s cooler, it’s better. -Why are we leaving? | -那边比较好 -我们为什么要离开呢? |
[04:30] | Just do it. | 走就对了 |
[04:35] | She seemed so down to earth for a hollywood person. | 以好莱坞来说 她好像太实在了一点 |
[04:39] | What’s with those clothes? She in the fucking “addams family”? | 那些衣服真好笑 她以为是在演《阿达一族》吗? |
[04:42] | That’s prada! | 那是名牌耶! |
[04:45] | If i was Greg, i wouldn’t allow it. | 如果我是葛瑞 我一定不允许她穿成那样的 |
[04:47] | Look at you, you look like a fucking woman, not a bellhop. | 你看起来像个很棒的女人 不是服务生 |
[04:50] | Jon Favreau, he’s great! | 强法夫瑞 他真棒! |
[04:52] | He’s also a writer, you should show him your script. | 他也是编剧 你应该给他看你的剧本的 |
[04:55] | “Swingers”? | 《求爱俗辣》? |
[04:57] | He can suck my dick, that swings, too. | 叫他吃我的鸟吧 那也算是求爱吧 |
[05:01] | That acting class really rubbed you the wrong way. | 看来那表演课程 真的是和你不对头 |
[05:05] | I love movies, but i just want to be a player. | 我喜欢电影 但是我只想当大牌高手 |
[05:08] | I don’t want to fuck around with all this other shit. | 我不想鸟其他的狗屁 |
[05:10] | So? Be a player. | 所以呢?就当大牌高手啊 |
[05:12] | We’ll go to the set, she invited us! | 我们一定要去片场 她已经邀请我们了 |
[05:16] | Slip him your script. | 塞给他们看你的剧本 |
[05:17] | That’s what they call it, slipping the script. | 他们都是这样说的 “塞”剧本 |
[05:25] | Would it be so friggin’ horrible to attend a premier? | 参加首映会有什么可怕的吗? |
[05:28] | I don’t even have the thing. I threw it away. | 我根本没有什么剧本 早就丢掉了 |
[05:34] | What? | 什么? |
[05:37] | You have a copy? | 你有副本吗? |
[05:38] | -I told you, I’m not interested. – I believe in you. | -我告诉你 没有兴趣 -我对你有信心 |
[06:01] | It wasn’t my fault! | 那不是我的错 |
[06:02] | You stole my car. | 你偷开了我的车 |
[06:04] | Where’s the trust in this house? | 要我怎能相信你呢? |
[06:06] | When i get confirmed I’m gonna be a man. So how come i can’t drive? | 当我接受坚信礼 我就会是男人了 那我为什么不能开车呢? |
[06:09] | You really want to get into this? | 你想要现在讨论这个吗? |
[06:11] | Who was that man that we had to pick up at camp last year for bed wetting? | 那个去年在露营时 尿床的男人是谁呢? |
[06:15] | -That was the year before last. – You could have killed those girls. | -那是前年 -你可能会害死那些女孩子的 |
[06:19] | -That would’ve been interesting. – What did you just say? | -那不是很有趣吗? -你说什么? |
[06:22] | Death just shows the ultimate absurdity of life. | 死亡呈现出来的是生命最大的荒谬 |
[06:25] | Are you trying to get me to lose my temper? | 你是故意要惹我生气的吗? |
[06:28] | Cause I’m about to put you through that goddamn window. | 我快要把你丢出那窗外了 |
[06:31] | See? That’s what I mean. | 看吧 这就是我说的 |
[06:33] | Life is absurd. | 生命真是荒谬 |
[06:34] | Don’t say that! | 别这样说! |
[06:36] | God forgive you! | 愿上帝原谅你! |
[06:38] | There is no god. | 上帝并不存在 |
[06:40] | Where is this coming from? | 谁说的? |
[06:42] | They teach you this crap at school? | 学校是这样教的吗? |
[06:45] | Is this this new English teacher, Mr. Clark? | 是不是那个新的英文老师 什么克拉克先生的? |
[06:48] | Where is he from? | 他从哪来的? |
[06:49] | -Answer me! -Oberlin. | -回答我! -欧柏林 |
[06:52] | Want him to read something other than “hustler”? | 想让他读 除了《好色客》之外的东西吗? |
[06:55] | Hello, he got assigned “the stranger”. | 哈啰? 他被指定要读《异乡人》 |
[06:57] | What do you think education is? You just make more money? | 想让他多受点教育 然后赚更多的钱吗? |
[07:01] | This is education. | 这就是教育 |
[07:03] | Do you ever think, like, why were we born? | 你们有没有想过像是 “我们为何会出生”这样的问题呢? |
[07:07] | Madame de stael said, “in life one must choose before boredom and suffering.” | 德斯塔尔夫人曾说过 “生命是介于无聊与受苦之间的抉择” |
[07:12] | Go to your room. | 回房去 |
[07:16] | No, I’m serious. Why were we born? | 我是认真的 我们为何出生呢? |
[07:23] | We were born because of adam and eve, that’s why. | 因为亚当跟夏娃 这就是为什么 |
[07:26] | Now go upstairs and do your math. | 现在上楼去写数学作业 |
[07:28] | Algebra? That’s the most boring. | 函数?那是最无聊的 |
[07:31] | Your other choice is suffering. You want to start now? | 另外一个选择就是受苦 你要吗? |
[07:36] | Move your ass! | 快去! |
[07:47] | Jesus Christ, let me think. | 老天啊 让我想想 |
[07:49] | You wake me up | 你才刚吵醒我 |
[07:51] | My head’s all cobwebs. | 我头痛死了 |
[07:53] | Wyczchuk, wyczchuk… | 伟速克 伟速克 |
[07:55] | waldemar wyczchuk. | 瓦弟伟速克 你跟他吃过饭 |
[07:58] | You had lobster fra diavolo with him in Atlantic city on the 14th of this month. | 在亚特兰大市 这个月十四号 |
[08:01] | He got blown up? Fuck. | 他被干掉了?干 |
[08:03] | We’re not necessarily trying to pin this on soprano | 我们没有要把此事跟索波诺扯上关系 |
[08:07] | We’re drawing no conclusions. But what do you got for me? | 我们还没有下断言 你有什么消息呢? |
[08:10] | -If I had some coffee – Cut the quips! | -如果我能喝点咖啡 -少在那里讥讽 |
[08:12] | Tell me about the merger talks. | 告诉我合并的事 |
[08:14] | What do you want me to say? | 要说什么呢? |
[08:15] | Philadelphia’s been putting pressure on the shy business? | 说费城那边不断施压吗? |
[08:18] | That’s been going on since moses wore short pants. | 从很久以前就已经是这样了 |
[08:21] | Tony’s still resisting the Philly overtures? | 东尼还是不同意费城那边的提议吗? |
[08:34] | Sometimes, puss’, you don’t act like | 有时候你真不像是 |
[08:35] | a guy that’s facing 30 to life for selling h. | 因为贩毒而将要服无期徒刑的人 |
[08:38] | Don’t get heavy with me. | 别对我施压了 |
[08:39] | You come to my house because somebody’s leaning on your ass? | 你会来这是因为有人施压吧? |
[08:42] | 8:00 in the morning you come to my house? | 早上八点钟你就在这里 |
[08:45] | You know what this looks like? I’m doing all i can to help you guys. | 你知道这看起来像什么呢? 我已经尽全力在帮助你们了 |
[08:53] | One time tony bought a pool table from wyczchuk. | 有一次东尼跟伟速克买了一张撞球台 |
[09:02] | So he’s sitting there and he asks me, | 他问我 |
[09:04] | “if there’s no god, why was i born?” | “如果没有上帝 那为何我会出生?” |
[09:07] | He tells me he’s got no purpose. | 还告诉我他的生命没有意义 |
[09:09] | How’d you answer him? | 你怎么回答呢? |
[09:10] | I told him it cost about 150 grand to bring him up so far, | 我花了大概十五万养大他 |
[09:13] | so if he’s got no purpose i want a fucking refund. | 如果没有意义 我真想要退费 |
[09:15] | Are you angry with Anthony jr. About the car? | 你气他车子那件事吗? |
[09:18] | You can’t put shit back on the donkey. Boys will be boys. | 生了就塞不回去 男生就是男生 还有其他的鸟事 |
[09:23] | That’s not normal. | 这不正常 |
[09:25] | Adolescent angst is very normal. | 青少年不安是很正常的 |
[09:28] | You never went through it? | 你没有经历过吗? |
[09:30] | You think my mother and father are gonna stand for that shit? | 你想我爸妈会了解 这些屁话吗? |
[09:33] | How is your mother? | 你妈怎样呢? |
[09:35] | She’s dead to me. | 对我而言她已经死了 |
[09:40] | And how’s Anthony jr. Been taking it? | 小安东尼怎么看这件事呢? |
[09:43] | What? About the family? | 怎样?关于这个家吗? |
[09:46] | About you’re no relationship with his grandmother. | 关于你不接纳他奶奶的事? |
[09:49] | How’s he supposed to understand that? | 他要如何理解呢? |
[09:52] | And in general, the whole strain of the current atmosphere in your household? | 那家里的气氛如何呢? |
[09:56] | But that don’t give him the right to mouth off. | 那不表示他就可以乱说话 |
[09:59] | Sounds to me like Anthony jr. May have stumbled onto existentialism. | 听起来像是小安东尼可能已经 要踏入存在主义的境界了 |
[10:04] | -Fucking internet. – No, it’s a European philosophy. | -该死的网路 -不 那是欧式哲学 |
[10:09] | After World War II, | 二次世界大战之后 |
[10:11] | People were disillusioned by the sheer weight of the horrors. | 人们因全然的恐惧而觉醒 |
[10:15] | That’s when the whole idea took root that there were no absolute truths. | 不相信有完全的真相 这种想法就是那样扎根的 |
[10:20] | -You believe that? – In your family, | -你相信那? -在你的家庭 |
[10:23] | Even motherhood is up for debate. | 即使母爱这样的想法都被质疑 |
[10:26] | I teach him to love and respect and appreciate his mother. | 我教他要敬爱他母亲 |
[10:29] | What about your mother? | 那你自己的母亲呢? |
[10:34] | Anthony, i think it’s important we talk about your mother | 我认为讨论你母亲是很重要的 |
[10:39] | Don’t need to. | 没有必要 |
[10:42] | She showed her true colors, that’s all. | 她露出了马脚 就是这样 |
[10:47] | Has Anthony jr. Heard you say “she’s dead to me”? | 小安东尼有听你说过 “她对我而言已死”这种话吗? |
[10:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:52] | Don’t you think that kind of talk could lead a kid to embrace these ideas? | 你不觉得那样的话 会让他得到错误的讯息吗? |
[10:57] | -Oh, so, now this is my fault? -No | -所以又是我的错了? -不是 |
[11:00] | When some people first realize that they’re solely responsible | 当有些人第一次惊觉 他们是唯一 |
[11:04] | for their decisions, actions, and beliefs, | 要为自己的抉择 行为和信仰负责的人 |
[11:07] | and that death lies at the end of every road,. | 以及人生最终不过就是死亡 |
[11:10] | they can be overcome with intense dread | 他们就能过渡过最艰难的恐惧 |
[11:13] | Intense dread? | 艰难的恐惧? |
[11:15] | A dull, aching anger | 无助且悲痛的愤怒 |
[11:17] | That leads them to conclude that the only absolute truth | 让他们认为唯一的真相 |
[11:22] | is death. | 就是死亡 |
[11:29] | I think the kid’s onto something. | 我想那孩子有点搞头 |
[11:38] | Okay, ready? Ready to go? | 好了吗?好了 一切就绪! |
[11:44] | Standby to roll, quiet please! | 准备开拍 拜托安静! 开始录音! |
[11:47] | – Roll sound! -Camera! | -开始录! -开麦拉! |
[11:50] | Smoke out, camera’s rolling! | 开始录影! |
[11:52] | And, action! | 开拍! |
[11:54] | My leg, I think it’s broken. | 我的腿 我想断了 |
[11:57] | -Okay, cut! -cut | -好 卡! -卡了! |
[11:59] | -Alright, check the gate. -Check the gate. | -检查摄影机 -检查摄影机 |
[12:01] | – – Michele, can i talk to you? | -摄影机重设 -米雪儿 我可以跟你谈谈吗? |
[12:04] | -C’mon. – Holy shit, that’s | -过来吧 -妈的 那是 |
[12:07] | She was in “kings of comedy”. | 她有演过那部《喜剧之王》 |
[12:09] | And the other one, too. That movie my girlfriend likes with Uma | 还有其他部 我女朋友很喜欢 那部跟坞玛拍的 |
[12:13] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[12:16] | Jon, this is Christopher. | 强 这是克里斯多佛 |
[12:18] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好吗? |
[12:19] | It’s a real treat to meet you. “Swingers” kicked ass. | 很荣幸认识你 《求爱俗辣》真是一部好电影 |
[12:22] | Thanks, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[12:23] | Thanks for coming out here, i appreciate it, seriously. | 谢谢你来 很感谢 真的 |
[12:27] | What were you doing before you started writing for “Los Angeles”? | 你在帮《洛杉矶》杂志 写文章前是做什么? |
[12:31] | Jon, this is Christopher. | 强 这是克里斯多佛 |
[12:34] | Oh, oh, I’m sorry, there’s a guy from “Los Angeles” magazine coming down here | 我很抱歉 有一个《洛杉矶》杂志的人 |
[12:38] | to do a story on my favorite place for breakfast. | 在写一篇关于 我最喜欢早餐地点的文章 |
[12:41] | But you’re the guy from Jersey, right? | 你是 纽泽西来的那个人 对吧? |
[12:47] | Very, very cool. | 很好 非常好 |
[12:50] | Michele Foreman, our director, | 米雪儿佛曼 我们的导演 |
[12:52] | She’s from Jersey, you see her first picture? | 她也是纽泽西人 你有看过她第一部电影吗? |
[12:55] | She’s a director? | 她是导演? |
[12:56] | Beautiful film, it won the audience award at Sundance. | 很美的电影 得过独立制片影展最佳观众票选奖 |
[13:00] | It was also hilariously funny, | 那部片真的是非常爆笑 |
[13:02] | This lesbian- romantic screwball comedy she did. | 女同性恋浪漫古怪喜剧 |
[13:04] | This one’s much more mainstream, it’s about spies. | 这部片是主流电影 间谍片 |
[13:07] | So, anyway, we’re getting ready to shoot the last scene. | 我们正准备要拍最后一慕 |
[13:10] | This is the one where the two lesbians, the lovers, they die. | 就是那两个女同性恋 两个爱人死的场景 |
[13:13] | – Janeane, her character’s Zephyr -That’s her fucking name. | -吉妮扮演”赛芙” -那就是她该死的名字 |
[13:17] | Janeane Garofalo. | 吉妮卡洛伐罗 |
[13:19] | Yeah, so she’s been chasing Gina, Sandra, all around the country. | 她一直在追求”吉娜” 就是珊卓扮演的 |
[13:23] | -Gina? – Gina Shecter from Brooklyn, that’s the character. | -吉娜? -吉娜谢特 布鲁克林人 |
[13:25] | So they end up here | 剧中人物 |
[13:26] | in soho where they just had a standoff, they shot each other. | 她们最后在苏荷区 僵持不下时最后射杀了彼此 |
[13:30] | Quiet please! | 准备好了! 请安静! |
[13:33] | -Excuse me.- And smoke! | -对不起 -开始 |
[13:35] | Standby, to roll, quiet please! | 准备可以拍了 请安静 |
[13:39] | The silencers underscore their voiceless place in society. | 静音器强调出 她们在社会中无声的地位 |
[13:43] | Camera’s rolling! | 摄影机开拍! |
[13:44] | And action! | 开拍! |
[13:53] | -Spin the wheel! | -转动! -开始!转动! |
[14:00] | I never had an egg cream. | 我从没吃过蛋奶油 |
[14:03] | They’re not coming for either one of us. | 他们不会为我们来的 |
[14:05] | You live your whole life in a place | 你一辈子生活在同一个地方 |
[14:08] | and never taste the thing it’s famous for. | 从未体验过精采的事物 |
[14:10] | Couldn’t hear the fucking shots with this thing. | 装上这东西就听不到枪声了 |
[14:13] | There’s a place on St. Mark’s | 在圣马克教堂那边有个地方 |
[14:15] | It’s over, you bitch. | 已经结束了 贱人 |
[14:17] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[14:20] | Michele I’m sorry | 米雪儿 我很抱歉 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry, sorry, sorry. Can we cut for a second? | 我很抱歉 很抱歉 很抱歉 我们可以停一下吗? |
[14:26] | -Cut! -Are we really gonna say “bitch”? | -卡! -我们真的要说”贱人”吗? |
[14:28] | -You don’t like “bitch”? -We discussed this, we’re losing light. | -你不喜欢吗? -我们已经讨论过了 阳光快没有了 |
[14:31] | It’s the last thing my lover says to me. | 这是她最后跟我说的话 |
[14:33] | I don’t find it particularly interesting. | 我不觉得这么说有意思 |
[14:35] | You’re thinking you should shoot her again? | 你要不要再开枪射她吗? |
[14:37] | No, wait a minute | 等一下 |
[14:39] | I don’t think shooting’s right in this case. Her’s strength is her passivity. | 我不认为要在射她 她的力量就是她的百依百顺 |
[14:43] | -Whose passivity? -Zephyr. | -谁百依百顺? -赛芙 |
[14:45] | -In this case. -In this case. | -是啊 在这个情况下 -在这个情况下 |
[14:47] | I think he’s right, Janeane. | 我想他是对的 吉妮 |
[14:49] | Throughout the rest of the piece, you got testes to burn. | 整部片你都是在做同样的事 |
[14:52] | Is there anything other than “bitch”? | 除了”贱人”之外还有其他的吗? |
[14:55] | Buchiach. | 普西卡 |
[14:59] | -What? -Let that one | -什么? -就让那个 |
[15:00] | Call that one “Buchiach”. | 叫那个”普西卡” |
[15:04] | That sounds more interesting. | 听起来比较生动 |
[15:09] | Bu– what? | 普什么? |
[15:10] | Buchiach. If she’s from Brooklyn | 我是说普西卡 布鲁克林人是这样说的 |
[15:15] | That sounds okay. | 这听起来很顺 |
[15:17] | Okay, let’s roll. | 好吧 我们开拍 |
[15:18] | -What does it mean? -Cunt. | -那是什么意思? -臭婊子 |
[15:21] | Cunt, I like that. | “臭婊子” 挺不赖的 |
[15:23] | Okay, picture’s up, let’s lock it up! | 好了 准备好 |
[15:24] | -Standby to roll! -Quiet | -准备开拍! -安静! |
[15:26] | Roll sound! | 声音开始! |
[15:28] | Camera’s rolling! | 摄影机准备好了 |
[15:30] | -We are rolling! –Quiet! | -准备好了! -安静! |
[15:33] | -Smoke! | -烟慕! -第三次 |
[15:51] | -What’s going on with you? -Nothing. | -你是怎么回事呢? -没事 |
[15:54] | “Nothing.” | 没事 |
[15:56] | You know, that “no god” shit, that upset your mother very much. | 那个什么”上帝不存在”的屁话 让你妈非常难过 |
[15:59] | It’s not “no god”, its just god is dead. | 不是不存在 只是上帝已死 |
[16:02] | Who said that? | 谁说的? |
[16:04] | Nitch, he’s a 19th century philosopher from Germany. | 尼采 十九世纪德国哲学家 |
[16:07] | Anyway, that’s why I’m not getting confirmed. | 这就是为什么我不想受坚信礼 |
[16:10] | Enough with that shit. | 够了 |
[16:11] | Your confirmation’s this weekend and you are getting confirmed. | 这周末你一定要受坚信礼! |
[16:14] | -That sucks my nut. – Hey! | -我他妈的不要 -嘿! |
[16:17] | You got a lot of balls. You go to catholic school and your mother wants it. | 你太大胆了 你上天主教学校 因为这就是你妈想要的! |
[16:21] | What does she know? | 她知道个什么? |
[16:23] | She knows that even if god is dead, you’re still gonna kiss his ass. | 知道即使上帝已死 你还是照样要亲他屁股 |
[16:33] | -Hey, Joe. -Hey, Chris, how’s it going? | -嘿 乔依 -克里斯 近来好吗? |
[16:35] | -Coke and a slice. – | -可乐跟披萨 -马上来 |
[16:37] | It’s the best pie in Jersey. What do you guys want? | 纽泽西最好吃的披萨 |
[16:39] | Anything, it’s taken care of. | 你们要什么?我请客 |
[16:41] | -Same thing, coke and a slice. -Coke and a slice. | -一样 可乐跟披萨 -可乐跟披萨 |
[16:44] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[16:46] | That Laundry across the street, | 对面的洗衣店 |
[16:48] | That’s where Joe’s restaurant used to be. Willie Moretti he bought it. | 那是乔伊以前的餐厅 威力马瑞提把它买下来了 |
[16:52] | Moretti was Sinatra’s guardian angel, right? | 等一下 马瑞提曾经是 辛纳区的守护天使 对吧? |
[16:56] | Stuck his gun in Tommy Dorsey’s | 塞枪到汤米多希的嘴里 |
[16:58] | mouth and bought Sinatra’s contract for a dollar. | 然后以一块钱买下了辛纳区的合约 |
[17:01] | That’s like the inspiration for Johnny | 强尼方藤的灵感来源 |
[17:03] | Fontaine and the studio boss in gf one, right? | 那个制片厂老板 对吧? |
[17:06] | Right. | 没错 |
[17:08] | That’s the one beef i had with “swingers”. | 这就是我参与制作 《求爱俗辣》的好处之一 |
[17:11] | You guys patterned yourselves after frank and dean, | 在一些大牌之后 你就定型了 |
[17:15] | but there was like a pussy- assness to it. | 但是还是有点女性化 |
[17:18] | I mean, it was kind of the point of the piece | 那就是那部片的重点 我是说 就像是 |
[17:22] | so, you brought us your script. | 你带了剧本给我们看 |
[17:25] | -Yeah, but – c’mon, let’s see it. | -是的 但是 -我们来看吧 |
[17:27] | No, you’re Jon Favreau. | 不 你是强法夫瑞 |
[17:29] | “Rocky Marciano”, “deep impact”, “swingers”. | 《洛基马奇亚诺》、《彗星撞地球》 《求爱俗辣》等强片 |
[17:32] | Your script is set in the world that | 你的剧本刚好是 |
[17:33] | I’m interested in doing my next project on. | 我下一个想要做的主题 |
[17:36] | A picture on the life of crazy Joe Gallo. | “疯狂”乔依加罗一生的电影 |
[17:39] | They already did “the gang that couldn’t shoot straight”. | 他们已经拍过类似的东西了 |
[17:43] | Yeah, but i see Gallo as this tragic figure. | 但是我认为他是个悲剧人物 |
[17:44] | He was a flawed and blinkered guy, but he wanted to learn, to grow, | 一个失败而又目光狭隘的人 但是他想要学习 想要成长 |
[17:49] | to read, to paint. | 想要能够阅读跟绘划 |
[17:51] | He had this yearning, this hunger for | 他有这种渴望 渴望 |
[17:54] | fuck your mother, what’s the word? | 妈的 那个形容词是什么? |
[17:58] | You as Joey Gallo, I don’t see that. | 你演乔依加罗吗?我不认为 |
[18:01] | I’m part Italian. | 我有义大利血统 |
[18:04] | Vince, maybe, Vaughn. | 文生范恩 或许可以 |
[18:07] | This project happens to be a personal passion of mine. | 这故事刚好 牵动我非常私人的情感 |
[18:10] | I could play Joey Gallo | 我可以扮演乔依加罗 |
[18:12] | but i don’t want to be an actor unless i can play myself. | 但除非我能演我自己 否则我不干 |
[18:15] | Which is totally understandable. | 可以理解 |
[18:17] | Listen, ever since Amy told me about you, | 由于艾美提到你 |
[18:18] | I thought maybe we could work together. | 我以为我们有机会可以合作 |
[18:20] | You could tell me the way shit goes down, what makes sense, | 你可以告诉我最后结局 什么才是合理的 |
[18:24] | what people really say, | 人们说了什么 |
[18:26] | Joey Gallo, I was like three years old when he got whacked. | 但是加罗被干掉时我才三岁 |
[18:28] | Yeah, but speech patterns. You saw “swingers”. | 但是说话的调调 你有看过《求爱俗辣》 |
[18:31] | Whatever you think of that motherfucker, man, | 不管你是怎么看那部片的 |
[18:33] | It’s, like, you can tell it’s extremely important to me how people really talk. | 你知道我很重视剧中角色说话的方式 |
[18:37] | Like that “Buchiach” thing. How could i forget that fucking thing? | 就像是普西卡 我在皇后区长大的 |
[18:40] | I grew up right in Queens. | 怎么会忘记呢? |
[18:43] | I guess it is a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[18:45] | You wouldn’t be betraying any oath thing. | 你不会违背任何传统的 |
[18:50] | Holy fucking shit, that thing is still alive? | 去他妈该死的! 那家伙还活着? |
[18:55] | If i told you 15 years ago that she was a piece of ass, would you believe me? | 你们相信十五年前她是个辣妹吗? |
[18:59] | -What? -What happened? | -怎样? -发生什么事? |
[19:02] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[19:04] | C’mon, man, we’re just talking. | 别这样 这里只有我们而已 |
[19:06] | Wise- guy friend of mine would kill me if he knew i told you. | 我朋友如果知道我告诉你们 一定会杀了我 |
[19:14] | This made guy | 这个人 |
[19:16] | Had the most discriminating eye when it comes to t&a. | 尤其在分辨性别方面 眼光是很准的 |
[19:19] | He’s at a club one night, this broad’s all over him. | 有天晚上在俱乐部 一个女人贴在他身上 |
[19:22] | And she’s got a really nice body, she’s horny as hell. | 身材真的很好 辣到不行 |
[19:26] | They step outside, they walk over to this picnic ground. | 然后他们走出去 到了一个空地 |
[19:30] | She starts blowing him next to this swing set. | 她开始在秋千旁帮他吹喇叭 |
[19:33] | He’s about to shoot his load, he reaches down to start fingering, | 就当他快要射的时候 手往下探过去 |
[19:37] | undoes the skirt, reaches in, grabs hold of a goddamn prick. | 摸进她的裙子里面 竟然捉到他妈不该捉到的东西 |
[19:42] | -Jesus Christ. -“Crying game.” | -老天 -像是《乱世浮生》 |
[19:45] | This is a true story. | 这是真实故事 |
[19:48] | So my friend can’t let this story get out. | 我朋友不能让别人知道 |
[19:50] | He wants to humiliate the freak as much as he was humiliated. | 所以只好修理这个怪胎 |
[19:53] | So he gets this fucking acid, you know, burns everything. | 所以他拿了一些该死的药水 烧了所有一切 |
[19:57] | He pours it on her arms, on her face, everywhere, | 他把药水倒在她手臂上 脸上还有全身 |
[20:00] | her prick. | 她宝贝上面 |
[20:03] | That’s one bad motherfucker. | 真的是很狠的人 |
[20:04] | That’s how good looking this broad used to look, | 那滥货看起来真辣 |
[20:07] | had this wise- guy friend of mine totally fooled. | 完全唬了我朋友 |
[20:09] | She had to get a glass eye. | 最后她得要装义眼 |
[20:22] | Hey, look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了! |
[20:27] | You can’t say hello to your uncle? | 你不跟叔叔打招呼吗? |
[20:30] | Hey, uncle Pussy. | 嗨 普西叔叔 |
[20:31] | Look what my little friend did to Carmela’s car. | 看这小子对卡蜜拉的车做了什么好事 |
[20:34] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么? |
[20:36] | You got to learn to respect the value of things. This is your own property. | 你要学着尊重东西的价值 这是你的东西 |
[20:40] | Here, go get a soda. | 去买饮料喝吧 |
[20:46] | -The longest fucking car ride of my life. -What’s the matter? | -这辈子当中最长的一次车程 -怎么了? |
[20:48] | It’s the kid, he used to be happy- go- lucky. | 他一向是安乐的小孩 |
[20:50] | Now he’s moody, he questions the universe. | 现在却情绪化 质疑一切的价值 |
[20:53] | Like father, like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[20:55] | Fuck you, I’m serious. | 去你的 我是讲真的 |
[20:57] | You’re his confirmation sponsor. Do something with him. | 你是他教父 帮帮忙吧 |
[21:00] | Alright, alright. But 13, 14, they start getting broody. | 好吧 但是十三、四岁开始 他们就会不一样了 |
[21:05] | It’s getting so I don’t want to be with him. | 我越来越不想面对他了 |
[21:07] | If you gotta use a belt, go ahead. | 必要时候就用皮带打吧 |
[21:09] | He’s bombing out in school. He got a “c”, three “ds” and an “f”. | 他在学校表现糟透了 全部都不及格 |
[21:13] | Look at this kid. | 救命圣母 看看他 |
[21:14] | How you making out in school? | 安东尼 学校成绩怎样呢? |
[21:17] | I got a “c”, three “ds” and an “f”. | 全部都不及格了 |
[21:42] | -Where you been? -I was hanging out with Jon. | -你去哪? -跟强在一起 |
[21:45] | -Izzacupo? -Favreau. | -伊萨古柏? -法夫瑞 |
[21:49] | You were? | 是吗? |
[21:52] | -You went to the set? -Yeah. | -你去片场了? -对啊 |
[21:56] | Why didn’t you call? | 为什么不打电话告诉我? |
[21:57] | We were only there for like half an hour, | 只待了三十分钟而已 |
[21:59] | then they wanted me to give them kind of like a tour around jersey. | 然后他们想到处看看纽泽西 |
[22:04] | They did? | 是吗? |
[22:09] | What? | 怎样? |
[22:11] | Vince Vaughn didn’t come down there. | 文生范恩又没有出现! |
[22:20] | -Elbow up, matt, keep it straight. -Coach is having me pull more. | -手肘抬起 伸直 -教练要我做牺牲打 |
[22:24] | Fuck him. My son doesn’t hit sacrifice flies. | 去他的 我儿子不击牺牲高飞球的 |
[22:28] | You’re up next. | 你下一个上场 |
[22:30] | Nah, I just want to want watch. | 不要 我只想在场边看 |
[22:33] | You got to snap out of this, Anthony. | 听话一点 安东尼 |
[22:34] | C’mon, a. J. , it’s fun. | 别这样 这很好玩的 |
[22:36] | I know, I just don’t feel like it. | 是啊 我知道 我只是不想要 |
[22:39] | Sometimes you got to do things you don’t want to. | 有时候你必须 做一些你不想做的事 |
[22:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:43] | ‘Cause your parents say so. It’s part of your tradition. | 因为你父母亲说的算 这是传统价值 |
[22:46] | -Baseball’s not part of my tradition. | -棒球不是我的传统价值 -该死的 |
[22:49] | Your dad, in high school, was almost all- county left field. | 你爸在高中的时候 是全郡最棒的左外野手 |
[22:53] | I’m not talking about that, I’m talking about your confirmation here. | 但是我今天不是要谈那个 我们来谈你的坚信礼 |
[22:57] | I don’t want to get confirmed. | 我不想接受坚信礼 |
[22:58] | -Why not? -No matter why not. | -为什么不想? -不管你愿不愿意 |
[23:00] | If you’re looking for a purpose in life, doing what’s right is your purpose. | 你在找存在的义意 做正确的事就是你存在的意义 |
[23:04] | -That’s not what Nitch says. -Who? | -尼采不是这样说的 -谁? |
[23:06] | Nietzsche. | 尼采 |
[23:08] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你一些事 |
[23:10] | Nietzsche wound up talking to his horse. | 尼采最后去找他的马说话了 |
[23:14] | And i know what you’re gonna tell me. Sartre, right? | 我知道你要说什么 沙特 对吧? |
[23:17] | Sartre was a fucking fraud. | 沙特是该死的伪君子 |
[23:19] | He copped it all from Husserl and Heidegger. | 他窃取赫索跟黑格尔的哲理 |
[23:24] | Go on. | 去啊 |
[23:27] | You should start at the beginning. | 你应该从头开始 |
[23:30] | Take a look at kierkegaard. | 看看齐克果吧 |
[23:32] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[23:34] | Kierkegaard said,” Every duty is essentially duty to god.” | 齐克果说 “一切其实都是对上帝的责任” |
[23:39] | “Nigga be a leader, not a follower.” | “老兄 当领导者而不是追随者” |
[23:41] | -What? -Master p said that. | -什么? -饶舌王说的 |
[23:43] | You still listen to rap? | 你还在听饶舌乐吗? |
[23:45] | Why? | 怎样? |
[23:47] | It’s just all about marketing now. | 那不过都是行销罢了 |
[24:04] | Hi, welcome to soho grand. | 欢迎来到苏荷大饭店 |
[24:06] | I’m here to see Jon Favreau. | 找强法夫瑞的 |
[24:08] | One moment, please. | 请等一下 |
[24:10] | -Whom may I say is calling? -Jerry from Newark | -请问你是谁呢? -纽渥克的杰瑞 |
[24:13] | He’s expecting me. | 他正在等我 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry, sir, Mr. Favreau requested not to be disturbed. | 我很抱歉 他要求我们不要打扰他 |
[24:18] | Tell him his 2:00 pm is waiting. | 说他两点钟要见的人在等他了 |
[24:21] | He has his telephone programmed so as to not be disturbed. | 他把电话设定为不被打扰状态了 |
[24:24] | It’s 2:00 in the fucking afternoon. | 现在是下午两点钟了! |
[24:26] | Would you care to leave a message? | 你要不要留言呢? |
[24:31] | Would you see if Amy Safir is in? | 可不可以帮我看艾美沙菲在吗? |
[24:36] | Hey. What you doing here? | 嘿!你在这做什么呢? |
[24:39] | I was supposed to be meeting Jon to discuss my script | 我来找强讨论我的剧本 |
[24:40] | but now he’s got the “do not disturb” on. | 但是他挂上了”请勿打扰”的牌子 |
[24:43] | Yeah, shooting ran late, we didn’t wrap till 5:30. C’mon in. | 昨晚拍到很晚 我们早上五点半才拍完 进来吧 |
[24:51] | I brought Jersey’s best sandwich, fucking best in the world. | 我带了纽泽西最棒的三明治 世界最棒的 |
[24:54] | That was very nice. | 真是太好了 |
[24:56] | -You want it? -Oh, no thanks, I brushed my teeth. | -你要吃吗? -不 谢谢 我刚刷完牙 |
[24:59] | Here, have a seat. You want some coffee? | 坐下 要喝咖啡吗? |
[25:03] | No, I can’t stay, i got business to take care of. | 不 我不能久留 有些事要去处理一下 |
[25:11] | If they ever knew i was into this. | 如果他们知道我在做这 |
[25:14] | What I’m saying is this kind of thing is unacceptable where i come from. | 我是说 这样的事是不被 我家人所接受的 |
[25:20] | -Do you know if he read my script yet? -I have your script. | -他有没有看过我的剧本呢? -剧本在我这里 |
[25:24] | -What? -Jon asked me to give it an official read. | -什么? -强叫我先看 |
[25:27] | Don’t take it personally, it’s his process. | 别想太多 程序就是这样 |
[25:30] | Billy bob wrote something he wanted to do | 比利鲍伯帮强写了一些东西 |
[25:32] | with Jon and Jon had me read it first. | 他也是让我先看 |
[25:34] | Hello? | 哈啰? |
[25:36] | Hey, honey, your cousin’s here. | 嗨 亲爱的 你堂哥在这里 |
[25:40] | Yeah, that’s right, the screenwriter. | 对 那个编剧 |
[25:42] | Gregory says, “Go fuck yourself”. | 葛瑞说”去吃大便吧” |
[25:46] | Union square cafe? | 联合广场咖啡厅? |
[25:48] | Alright, I’ll see you there, bye. | 好的 在那碰面 |
[25:53] | What did you think about it? | 你认为如何呢? |
[25:55] | -About what? -My script. | -什么如何? -我的剧本啊! |
[25:58] | I love movies, I started with the dialogue, | 我热爱电影 我先开始写对话 |
[26:00] | But then you gotta find the conflict and tell the story in picture arcs. | 但是之后必须捉到冲突点 用影片的角度来撰写故事 |
[26:05] | I think it’s got some real heart. Some good raw emotion in it. | 我想那有份真感情存在其中 一些好的真实的情感 |
[26:10] | You should probably try and finish it. | 你应该试着写完的 |
[26:12] | Yeah, I hit a fucking wall. Third act shit. | 是啊 我碰到瓶颈了 第三幕结构的废话 |
[26:16] | Vicki king, in “21 days to how to write a movie in”, | 哩琪金在 《如何在二十一天写部电影》 |
[26:19] | She says that’s not uncommon. | 提到这不是不寻常的 |
[26:21] | These aren’t third act problems, they’re in the second act. | 这不是第三幕的问题 是第二幕的 |
[26:24] | Get the fuck out of here. | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[26:26] | See, you ended right here in the middle of page 83. | 看吧 你在八十三页中间就停了 |
[26:32] | Yeah, this sentence could’ve gone either way. | 是啊 这个句子很有可能变成另一种语调 |
[26:36] | When Frankie says “I don’t know whether to shit or go blind”, | 当法兰基说”我不知道到底要 去死还是装瞎” |
[26:40] | He’s at a crossroads, he doesn’t know. | 他正处于犹豫不决当中 他很迷惑 |
[26:43] | That’s an expression, right? Like a joke, “shit or go blind”. | 但是那只不过是一种说话方式 就像在开玩笑”去死还是装瞎” |
[26:48] | Well, no, ’cause later on his father gets that cancer of the eye. | 不 因为后来他父亲得了眼睛的癌症 那叫什么? |
[26:52] | What do they call that, glaucoma? Whatever the fuck, | 青光眼还是什么的? |
[26:54] | Runs in the family. They have to get him a guide dog. | 家族遗传病 他们得帮他找条导盲犬 |
[27:00] | But the third act starts at page 90. | 但是第三幕在九十页才开始 |
[27:04] | I’m not in the third fucking act yet. | 我根本还没有写到第三幕吗? |
[27:06] | You’re inciting incident | 你的故事结构有问题 |
[27:07] | doesn’t happen till page 12, it should be on page three. | 事件应该发生在第三页 不是第十二页 |
[27:10] | I knew that arc shit fucked me up. | 就知道那个该死的结构搞死我了 |
[27:12] | I tried making it all these three dimensions. | 我本来要弄成三 |
[27:15] | Here, sit, I’ll show you. | 在这里 坐下 我指给你看 |
[27:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:22] | See, I was thinking | 我本来构想 |
[27:25] | If you take the scene where Rocco is fucking the two Asian strippers. | 如果你把洛可在干那两个 亚洲脱衣舞娘的那一慕 |
[27:29] | -That’s a plot point. -I know,I know. | -那是剧情重点 -我知道 |
[27:31] | But my question is, what’s at stake? | 但是我的问题是 这有什么风险呢? |
[27:33] | -The jeopardy’s unclear. -What jeopardy? | -风险并不是很清楚 -什么风险? |
[27:37] | There’s a seven part hierarchy of human needs | 人类基本欲望有七个层级 |
[27:41] | that explains and clarifies what drives us. | 这些解释并厘清是什么驱动我们的 |
[27:45] | Starting with the basic needs | 一开始是基本的欲望 |
[27:48] | like food and water. | 像是食物跟水 |
[27:51] | So you like my script? | 那你喜欢我的剧本吗? |
[27:53] | It’s very good, Christopher. | 非常棒 克里斯多佛 |
[27:57] | You want me to tell you what all seven are? | 你要我七个都告诉你吗? |
[27:59] | Seven what? | 七个什么? |
[28:02] | -The human needs. -Yeah. | -人类的欲望 -喔 |
[28:05] | -Survival. -Yeah. | -生存 -对 |
[28:08] | -Safety and security. -Yeah. | -安全与安定感 -对 |
[28:13] | The need to understand. | 需要了解的欲望 |
[29:14] | Hi grandma. | 嗨 奶奶 |
[29:19] | Grandma? | 奶奶? |
[29:21] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[29:22] | You woke me. | 你吵醒我了 |
[29:24] | It’s me, Anthony jr. | 是我 小安东尼 |
[29:28] | I didn’t know I had a grandson. | 我不知道我有孙子 |
[29:31] | I miss you. | 我好想您 |
[29:33] | Yeah, you should. You never come see me. | 是啊 你应该的 你都不来看我了 |
[29:36] | I’ve been busy. | 我最近很忙 |
[29:38] | Everybody’s busy! | 每个人都很忙! |
[29:40] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我了 |
[29:42] | I know your father forbids your coming down here. | 我知道你爸不准你来看我 |
[29:45] | He doesn’t, honest. He just doesn’t want us to talk about you in the house. | 他没有 他只是不许我们提到您 |
[29:48] | You can go shit in his hat. | 反正随便他去大便啦 |
[29:54] | He’s mad at me right now. | 他现在对我很生气 |
[29:56] | I shouldn’t use that kind of talk. | 我不应该说这种话的 |
[30:00] | Don’t let me ever catch you talking that way. | 别让我听到你这样说话喔 |
[30:03] | Now what did you do badly? | 你做了什么坏事呢? |
[30:05] | My dad doesn’t like my attitude. | 爸爸不喜欢我的态度 |
[30:08] | So uncle Pussy said that I should come talk to you | 所以普西叔叔说 我应该过来跟您谈谈 |
[30:11] | because you’re old and have wisdom and stuff. | 因为您很年长又有智慧 |
[30:15] | His mother’s another one. | 他妈妈也是 |
[30:18] | Well, what’d you do? | 那你干了什么好事呢? |
[30:19] | I took mom’s car out of the garage and it got wrecked. | 我偷开妈的车 然后把车撞坏了 |
[30:22] | You ought to be ashamed of yourself. | 你真丢脸 |
[30:26] | -Was it bad? -Uncle Pussy already fixed it. | -很糟吗? -普西叔叔已经修理好车了 |
[30:28] | -Did you wear your safety belt? -Yeah. | -你有没有系上安全带呢? -有啊 |
[30:31] | Because there was an article in the paper the other day | 因为我在报纸上看到一篇文章 |
[30:34] | about a bunch of teen- agers from out near the Delaware water gap. | 一堆青少年在达拉威那边 |
[30:39] | and it incinerated. And they got trapped. | 挤进太多人到一部车上 车子撞到树 |
[30:46] | People could hear them screaming, they couldn’t get out. | 大家都听得到他们的尖叫声 他们就是逃不出去 |
[30:51] | The safety belts did it, buckled them in. | 就是因为安全带 把他们拉住了 |
[30:54] | See, that’ s what I mean. What’s the purpose? | 看吧 这就是我想说的 有什么意义呢? |
[30:57] | -Of what? – Being | -什么有什么意义? -存在啊 |
[30:59] | Being here on our planet | 存在于我们的星球上 |
[31:01] | Earth. | 地球 |
[31:03] | Those kids are dead meat. | 我是说 那些小子根本就是死定了 |
[31:06] | What’s the use? What’s the purpose? | 有什么用呢?意义何在呢? |
[31:08] | Why does everything have to have a purpose? | 为什么每件事都必须要有意义呢? |
[31:11] | The world is a jungle. | 这世界是个丛林! |
[31:14] | If you want my advice, Anthony, don’t expect happiness, | 如果你要我的忠告 安东尼 别期望快乐 |
[31:18] | you won’t get it, people let you down. | 你不会得到的 大家会让你失望 |
[31:22] | And I’m not naming any names, | 我没有说谁喔 |
[31:24] | But in the end, you die in your own arms. | 但是在最终 你会死在你自己的怀中 |
[31:33] | You mean | 你是说 |
[31:34] | alone? | 孤孤单单吗? |
[31:36] | It’s all a big nothing. What makes you think you’re so special? | 一切都是虚无的 你凭什么认为 你是特别不一样的呢? |
[31:48] | Guess I won’t order us any espresso. | 我想我不用再帮我们点咖啡了 |
[31:54] | I took an acting class once. | 我曾经上过表演课 |
[31:56] | Oh, yeah? How’d that go for you? | 喔 是吗?有什么帮助吗? |
[31:58] | -But I didn’t need it. -Oh, yeah. | -我根本不需要 -喔 是喔 |
[32:01] | I figured out as far as movies go, I want to be a player, not an actor. | 我发现在电影这一行 我只想当大牌高手 不想当演员 |
[32:04] | Smart man, like bugsy. | 真聪明 |
[32:07] | That was another thing that kind of blew about “swingers”. | 还有一件关于《求爱俗辣》很棒的事 |
[32:10] | -The acting? – You know what’s good fucking acting? | -关于演出吗? -知道什么是精采的演出吗? |
[32:12] | Hanks, “Private Ryan”. | 汤姆汉克斯! 《抢救雷恩大兵》就是 |
[32:15] | “Earn it.” | “应得的” |
[32:17] | It’s kind of unfair r to compare the two. | 把这两者做比较是不公平的 |
[32:19] | One’s about young soldiers dying on the beach at Normandy, | 一个是在诺曼第死亡的士兵 |
[32:21] | the other one’s about young guy’s looking for blow jobs in Vegas. | 一个是男人在赌城找口交 |
[32:24] | Well, you made the movie. | 是啊 不过电影是你拍的 |
[32:31] | Do you mind if I ask you something? | 你介意我问你一个问题吗? |
[32:38] | You strapped right now? | 你现在有带家伙吗? |
[32:44] | Strapped, huh? | 带家伙? |
[32:49] | Fuck. | 干! |
[32:51] | Jesus fucking Christ! Watch out, man. | 我的天啊 小心点! |
[32:54] | Holy fuck. | 他妈的干! |
[32:58] | Can I ask you something else? | 我可以问你另一个问题吗? |
[33:00] | That’s what I’m here for, Jon | 我就是来回答问题的 |
[33:02] | It will not leave this room, I swear to you. | 我不会说出去的 我发誓 |
[33:04] | Have you ever? | 你曾经? |
[33:07] | Have I ever what? | 我曾经怎样? |
[33:08] | -C’mon, you know. -No, what? | -少来了 你知道的 -不 怎样? |
[33:12] | I’m not gonna answer unless you ask. | 除非你问否则我不会回答的 |
[33:15] | That’s cool, man, I’m sorry. | 不 没关系 我很抱歉 |
[33:17] | -No, c’mon, you can ask me. -No, it’s cool. | -你可以问我的 -不 没关系 |
[33:20] | Oh, c’mon, rocky, | 喔 别这样 洛基 |
[33:23] | c’mon, rocky! C’mon, ask me. Have I ever what? Did I what? | 别这样 洛基 问我吧 我怎样?我曾经怎样? |
[33:29] | Just take it back. | 拿回去吧 |
[33:30] | What, this? | 这个? |
[33:40] | -Did I ever what? – | -我曾经怎样? -别这样啦! |
[33:46] | That’s not cool, man. I got dialogue tomorrow. | 这不太好 我明天有对白要念 |
[33:49] | If my voice gets scratchy, it’s not cool. | 我的声音会沙哑 这样不好的 |
[33:54] | What’d you think of my script? | 你觉得我的剧本怎样呢? |
[34:00] | You know, like, Frankie? | 你知道法兰基吗? |
[34:03] | I know Frankie, he’s my fucking leading man. | 当然啊 他是我该死的主角 |
[34:08] | He’s kind of like a contradictory character. | 他有点是个矛盾的角色 |
[34:14] | In a good way, you know, like complex. | 我是说好的矛盾方式 像是复杂的情结 |
[34:21] | You think he should wear those taps on his shoes? | 他鞋底应该要有那种踢踏声的底吗? |
[34:24] | That’s the question I was gonna ask you. | 我本来就是要问你 |
[34:25] | They sound cool, they’re his trademark. | 听起来会很酷那是他的注册商标 |
[34:28] | But in the hit against Rocco, somebody’s gonna hear him walking on the roof. | 但是在电影里 他们会听到他在屋顶上 |
[34:31] | That’s a problem. | 没错 这是个问题 |
[34:33] | What I was thinking was, | 但是我在想的是 |
[34:36] | In this script, in all scripts, really, | 在剧本中 事实上是在所有的剧本中 |
[34:40] | it begs to show more of the author in it. | 多少都显现出作者在其中 |
[34:43] | Your life, your vision. | 你的生活 你的观点 |
[34:46] | The roof is soft tar | 屋顶是软柏油材质的 |
[34:51] | That’ll work. | 那就可以了 |
[34:53] | The roof is soft tar | 屋顶是软柏油材质的 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:07] | And the father could, you know, go blind sooner | 那个父亲可以早点瞎掉的 |
[35:12] | and then he could smell the tar on Frankie’s shoes, | 然后他闻到法兰基鞋子上的柏油味 |
[35:15] | then he knows that his son’s the killer. | 就知道原来他儿子是杀手 |
[35:18] | Holy fuck, that’s fucking great! | 他妈的!这真是他妈的精采! |
[35:21] | Then Frankie’s gotta put one in his old man’s head! | 然后他只得干掉他老子了! |
[35:23] | Blam, then another one, blam! | 碰!然后另一响!碰! |
[35:27] | Fucking brilliant. | 真他妈的聪明 |
[35:38] | I spent all day with my best friend Anna picking out her bridesmaids’ dresses. | 我花了一整天陪朋友安娜 挑选伴娘的礼服 |
[35:42] | I still haven’t found anything for Anthony’s confirmation. | 我还没有找到 任何在坚信礼可以穿的衣服 |
[35:45] | With all the flowers coming into bloom, i would love to be a June bride. | 看着这些六月盛开的花 我也想当六月新娘 |
[35:49] | Here’s your June groom. | 你的六月新郎来了 |
[35:53] | C’mon. | 来吧 |
[35:56] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[35:58] | Babe, I ordered you some pasta fajioli to start. | 我帮你点了义大利面 |
[36:00] | And we’re gonna get a plate of antipast to share. | 然后我们在点一些前菜来分 |
[36:02] | They got some rare imported salami. | 他们有些难得的进口蒜味香肠 |
[36:07] | -You feel okay, Christopher? -I’m fine. | -你还好吧 克里斯多佛? -我没事 |
[36:11] | We were just discussing Anna’s wedding. | 我们正在讨论安娜的婚礼 |
[36:13] | -What about you guys? -What about who guys? | -那你们呢? -谁啊? |
[36:16] | You should make it a double wedding. | 让我们双喜临门吧 |
[36:18] | First someone has to propose. | 总要有人先求婚吧 |
[36:27] | Has Anna chosen her caterer yet? | 安娜选了喜宴承办人了吗? |
[36:29] | -She booked villa de roma. | -她选了罗马俱乐部 -很好 |
[36:31] | ‘Cause if you ask me, Caravaggio’s is slipping. | 我想卡洛伐齐餐厅在走下坡了 |
[36:33] | -I heard they fired their produce guy. -Enough! | -他们开除了那个安排 -够了! |
[36:36] | I’m so sick and tired of hearing you people talk about food, food, food! | 我真的受够你们老是在讨论食物! |
[36:39] | That’s all anybody ever talks about is prosciutto, cheese, | 每个人谈的都是香肠、起司 |
[36:42] | and fucking fava beans. | 跟豆子 |
[36:43] | I’m drowning here. | 我快被淹死了! |
[36:44] | -Take it easy! – We’re not even engaged yet! | -克里斯 放轻松点! -我们根本还没有订婚! |
[36:47] | When you’re married you’ll understand the importance of fresh produce. | 当你结婚了 你就会理解这些的重要性! |
[36:51] | Fuck the importance! | 去他的重要性 |
[37:06] | He didn’t mean that. | 他不是那个意思 |
[37:07] | Fuck him. I tried so hard to be supportive | 去他的 我全力支持他的创作 |
[37:12] | with his art and getting his screenplay made. | 希望他的剧作可以有进展 |
[37:16] | His screenplay? | 他的剧作? |
[37:22] | Any updates on wyczchuk? | 有伟速克的消息吗? |
[37:24] | I’m working on it, i got my ear to the dirt. | 我在盯着 没有什么 |
[37:25] | We’re wiring you for the confirmation. | 坚信礼时我们会在你身上装窃听器 |
[37:28] | You think I’m wearing a wire in god’s house? | 你认为你在上帝的屋檐下 也可以监听吗? |
[37:31] | Yes. We don’t care so much about the service | 是的 我们根本不在乎坚信礼 |
[37:33] | as the party right after at Tony’s house. | 我们在乎的是在东尼家的庆祝会 |
[37:35] | You miserable motherfuck, I’m the kid’s sponsor! | 你浑蛋 我是那孩子的教父! |
[37:38] | Who the fuck i s sponsoring you, motherfucker | 搞清楚现在谁是你教父 浑蛋 |
[37:52] | Excuse me, sir, I don’t want to have to tell you | 先生 我不想要一再地告知你 |
[37:56] | again this is a smoke- free environment. | 这是禁烟区 |
[38:08] | Yo, Amy. | 哟 艾美 |
[38:10] | Hey, you. | 嘿 你 |
[38:12] | What a nice surprise. | 真高兴看到你 |
[38:13] | I was in the neighborhood. | 是啊 我刚好在附近 |
[38:16] | Where were you? | 你去哪了? |
[38:17] | I was at the big chloe party. | 我刚参加一个时尚派对 |
[38:20] | I sat across from alphonse D’Amato. | 在达马托对面那边 |
[38:23] | God, these things are killing me. | 天啊 这些东西真是让我不舒服 |
[38:28] | I was thinking we could stop down at Umberto’s. | 我本来在想我们可以去安贝托那边 |
[38:31] | Excellent, I’ll just change real quick. | 太棒了 我马上换衣服 |
[38:45] | I like those. | 我喜欢这鞋子 |
[38:49] | Manolo blahnik. | 布兰尼克的鞋 |
[38:53] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[38:55] | -What, these? -Come here. | -什么 这个? -过来 |
[38:59] | -You want to see these? -Yeah. | -你想要看这个 -对啊 |
[39:02] | You want to see my shoes? | 你想要看我的鞋? |
[39:06] | -You can look, but you can’t touch. -I can’t touch? | -你可以看 但是不能摸 -我不能摸? |
[39:25] | So, what’d your father do? | 你爸爸是做什么的? |
[39:27] | Was he a movie producer? | 他是电影制片吗? |
[39:29] | He’s a neurosurgeon at cedars- sinai. | 他是神经外科医师 |
[39:31] | -What is this, question and answer hour? -I want to know about you. | -这是问答时间吗? -我想要多了解你 |
[39:36] | I’m not usually an open person. | 我不是一个容易敞开心怀的人 |
[39:38] | How come your old man didn’t pressure you to become a doctor like him? | 你爸没有逼你跟他一样成为医生吗? |
[39:42] | -I was premed at Yale my freshman year. -Fucking Yale, i swear to god, | -我在耶鲁上过一年的预备医科 -他妈的耶鲁 |
[39:46] | You Jews have your own cosa nostra hidden in that ivy fucking league. | 我敢说你们犹太人在长春藤名校 一定有你们自己的黑手党 |
[39:53] | That’s very funny. | 非常好笑 |
[39:55] | Very imagistic. | 非常有想像力 |
[39:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:59] | So… | 那 |
[40:00] | That blond guy in the club the other night, what’d you say to him? | 那天晚上在俱乐部的那个男人 你跟他说了什么? |
[40:05] | That’s for me to know. | 只有我能知道 |
[40:07] | You make him an offer he couldn’t refuse? | 你提了他无法拒绝的东西吗? |
[40:10] | -Nothing. -C’mon! | -没有 -少来了 |
[40:13] | I told him, “be a good boy and I’ll let this girl blow you afterwards.” | 我告诉他”给我乖乖的 等一下我就让 这女的帮你吹喇叭” |
[40:20] | You ever been with a member of the tribe before? | 有没有跟犹太人在一起过呢? |
[40:23] | -Yeah. -Really? | -有啊 -真的吗? |
[40:24] | What do you think, I discriminate? I’m p. C. | 你认为我会歧视吗? 我是遵守正确政治的人 |
[40:28] | -No, you haven’t. -So why you gotta ask if you think you know it all? | -不 你没有过 -如果你认为你知道那为什么要问? |
[40:32] | -When? -I don’t fucking tell. | -什么时候? -我不是上床之后什么都说的人 |
[40:35] | When? | 什么时候? |
[40:38] | Two nights ago. | 两个晚上前 |
[40:43] | You ever shag another skinny- ginny? | 你有没有上过另一个瘦扁义大利仔呢? |
[40:48] | Oh, fuck | 喔 干! |
[40:50] | Fuck me! My cousin. | 我这笨蛋!我堂哥 |
[40:54] | How are we gonna tell him? | 我们要怎么告诉他呢? |
[40:56] | Amy, don’t do this now. | 艾美 别这样 |
[40:59] | -We’ll figure something out, c’mon. -I’m not a terrible person. | -我们会想出办法的 -我不是坏女孩 |
[41:01] | Amy, get back here. | 艾美 回来! |
[41:39] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[41:41] | Amy, listen. | 艾美 听着 |
[41:44] | “Long shot, a nightclub. | “远镜头 夜店” |
[41:46] | “Not just any nightclub. | 不只是随便一间夜店 |
[41:49] | Cut to close up on letter “c”, | 拉近拍那个C |
[41:51] | then an “o”, then a “p”. | 然后拍O 然后再拍P |
[41:53] | You’re not supposed to be reading that. | 你不应该读那个的 |
[41:55] | It’s a limited distribution, numbered draft. | 这是限量版 只有几份草稿 |
[41:58] | “Pull back to reveal | “拉回来揭露 |
[42:00] | this is the copacabana.”Inside it’s all fun and games | 全名 里面充满好玩的游戏 |
[42:03] | as mobsters wine and dine their beautiful goomahs.” Jesus | 黑手党在里面饮酒作乐” 老天! |
[42:08] | You can see it! You can see the movie from the words. | 你可以看到! 你可以从文字看到电影内容 |
[42:11] | This is the way you write a fucking script. | 这才叫写剧本! |
[42:18] | Fucking shit! | 他妈的狗屎! |
[42:23] | Hey, come out of there! | 嘿!出来! |
[42:27] | He used it. What, just cause he gave me that tar- smell idea? | 他窃用了! 就因为他给我那个软柏油的创意吗? |
[42:30] | I could’ve come up with that. | 我自己也想得到! |
[42:32] | -What? -The friend of mine, | -什么? -我一个朋友 |
[42:33] | stone wise guy, jon used his whole fucking story. | 吸毒过量自以为是的一个人 强窃用了整个他妈的故事! |
[42:36] | The she- male and acid, it’s all here. | 那个变性人跟药水那些东西! |
[42:38] | This is Joey Cippolina’s fucking story! | 这是他妈的乔依奇波里尼的故事! |
[42:41] | There’s no character named Cippolini. | 里面没有叫西波里尼的角色 |
[42:43] | He can’t put that in there! | 他不可以加入那样的东西! |
[42:45] | It’s not the same at all. | 那不一样了 |
[42:46] | What the fuck you talking about? | 你在胡说什么? |
[42:48] | -You said your wise guy friend was at a swing set. | 你的朋友是在秋千旁 |
[42:50] | This guy gets his dick sucked at the statue of liberty. | 这个男的是在自由女神像 |
[42:53] | Don’t you understand where I come from? I explained it how many times! | 你难道不知道我在说什么吗? 我解释过了! |
[42:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[42:59] | We can’t take it out now. We faxed it to Oliver, who’s agreed to be attached. | 我们不能反悔 我们传真给奥立佛 他同意导演了 |
[43:04] | It’s his favorite thing. | 这是他的最爱 |
[43:05] | Don’t, he’s sleeping. How mad could your friend get? | 别这样 他已经睡了! 你朋友能生气到什么地步? |
[43:10] | -1204 checked out. -Where is he? | -1204退房了 -他在哪? |
[43:13] | This is so absurd of you to get so bent out of shape. | 你这样失控真是太可笑了! |
[43:24] | -Can I see your production pass? -I’ve been on the set before. | -片场通行证? -我之前来过片场的 |
[43:27] | -I still need to see your pass. -I know Jon | -我还是需要看你的通行证 -我认识强 |
[43:29] | Look, sir, this is a closed set. No visitors, no press, no friends of Jon | 这个片场不对外开放 没有访客 没有记者 也没有强的朋友 |
[43:36] | -Hey, Buchiachia! -Hi. | -嘿 普西卡! -嘿 |
[43:38] | -Where’s Jon? – He left this morning for L. A. | -强在哪呢? -他今天早上就去洛杉矶了 |
[43:41] | -That fucking Cocksucking Mezzofinook! – What does that mean? | -干 死浑蛋麦左费诺齐欧! -那是什么意思? |
[43:44] | You got more stuff like that I could use? | 你还有更多我可以用的吗? |
[43:51] | The confirmation starts in an hour. | 坚信礼再一个小时就开始了 |
[43:54] | Would you let me in, already? I need to put my face on. | 让我进去好吗? 我要化妆 |
[44:02] | You’ve been in there all week. | 你已经待在里面一个礼拜了! |
[44:04] | I’m shaving! | 我在刮胡子! |
[44:07] | Do not coming in! | 不要进来! |
[44:09] | The only goddamn mirror with any good light is in there! | 唯一有好光线的镜子就在那里面! |
[44:15] | -Here’s your fucking mirror. -Jesus! | -拿去你该死的镜子! -干!老天! |
[44:38] | Don’t open that fucking door! | 别打开该死的门! |
[44:42] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[44:50] | Fuck! | 搞什么鬼! |
[44:52] | I’ll kill you fucking bitch! | 我杀了你 该死的婊子! |
[44:54] | -I’ll kill you – | -我会杀了你! -放开我! |
[44:56] | -I’ll kill you –Dad! | -我会杀了你! -爸! |
[44:59] | Jesus Christ! What the fuck’s with you? | 老天爷! 你是他妈的怎么回事? |
[45:04] | Are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗? |
[45:18] | Mr. Decamillo will be with you shortly. May I get you a water? | 他等一下就好了 我可以帮你拿水吗? |
[45:21] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[45:24] | Wow, Robert Rodriguez has signed with Harvey and Bob. | 哇 罗伯罗瑞杰已经签约要 跟哈维还有鲍伯 |
[45:28] | to remake of “Viva, Zapata” | 重拍萨巴达传了 |
[45:30] | -You don’t return my fucking messages? -Christopher, this is so not cool. | -你是不会回覆留言吗? -克里斯多佛 这不太好 |
[45:34] | You listen to me, you stupid bitch! You cannot use that story. | 你给我听着 你愚蠢的婊子 你不可以用那个故事 |
[45:39] | This is neither the time nor the place. | 现在不是讨论的时候跟地点 |
[45:41] | -You want to see me clipped? -Have you touched base with Jon? | -你想要看我被干掉吗? -跟强联络上了吗? |
[45:45] | I spoke to his jerk- off assistants, | 我跟他的浑蛋助理谈过了 |
[45:47] | she said I should take it up with you. | 她说我应该找你谈 |
[45:50] | I’m sorry I don’t even know who that would be that assistant. | 很抱歉 我根本不知道你说的助理是谁 |
[45:54] | -Sir, are you here to see? -Get the fuck out of here! | -你是来看? -他妈的滚出去! |
[45:57] | Look, I’m flying into l. A. This afternoon, we’ll touch base. | 听着 我下午要飞洛杉矶了 我们到时候再谈 |
[46:02] | You were just gonna leave? | 你就这样离开吗? |
[46:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[46:06] | My script. | 我的剧本 |
[46:08] | Christopher, based on “mickey blue eyes” first- weekend foreign, | 像是《求婚脑震荡》 |
[46:11] | There’s a wait- and- see attitude toward | 这种黑手党电影 |
[46:13] | mafi- related projects. So we’re gonna have to pass. | 总让我们迟疑 我们不能用 |
[46:16] | Did Jon say that? Are those his words? | 强说的吗? 这些话是他说的吗? |
[46:18] | I speak for Jon, and if you’d let me finish, | 我可以代表他发言 你如果让我说完 |
[46:21] | we want to assure you that | 我们跟你保证 |
[46:22] | we’ll certainly take a look at anything else you write. | 我们会看看你写的其他东西 |
[46:24] | -You’re good. -Christopher | -你真行 -克里斯多佛 |
[46:26] | Fucking walnuts don’t lie as good as you. | 你说谎的功夫真厉害 |
[46:28] | Amy. | 艾美 |
[46:30] | David’s ready to see you. Right this way. | 大卫可以见你了 这边请 |
[46:35] | Chris, it was wrong with us and | 克里斯 我们之间是错的 |
[46:38] | and Greg. | 还有葛瑞 |
[46:40] | and all that | 还有一切 |
[46:43] | I really liked you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[46:51] | This is getting kind of “william inge” here, isn’t it? | 已经无法再继续下去了 |
[46:54] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[46:56] | Fucking d- girl! | 你该死的片场打工女! |
[46:58] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[47:01] | Excuse me, I’m a vice president! | 什么 我是副董事长 |
[47:04] | You fucking asshole! | 该死的屁蛋 |
[47:16] | Congratulations | 恭喜了 |
[47:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[47:19] | Kid did real well up at the altar, didn’t he? | 在祭坛上这小子表现地不错 |
[47:24] | -Were you proud of him? -Oh, yeah. | -骄不骄傲? -喔 是啊 |
[47:26] | -Where’s Carm? – In the kitchen. | -卡蜜拉呢? -在厨房 |
[47:29] | -Ange! – Some place you got here. | -安琪! -这地方真棒 |
[47:32] | Hey, Richie, have a drink. | 嘿 瑞奇 要不要喝一杯 |
[47:34] | Fucking resort s international. | 该死的国际连锁度假村! |
[47:37] | Hey, little brother. | 嘿 小弟 |
[47:39] | No the bars down the hall | 不 吧台在厅的另一边 |
[47:41] | Over there. | 在那边 |
[47:43] | Oh, and we count the silverware. | 喔 我们已经数过餐具了 |
[47:46] | Hi, I’m Janice Soprano. | 嗨 我是珍妮丝索波诺 |
[47:50] | -Janice now? – I don’t know. | -现在是珍妮丝了? -我不知道 |
[47:52] | I heard we won’t be bothered anymore from our neighbor wyczchuk. | 我听说 我们不会再被邻居伟速克骚扰了 |
[47:56] | -No neighbor of mine. -What’d you hear on that? | -不是我的邻居 -你听说了什么? |
[47:59] | Tony, we’re out of ice in here. | 东尼 没有冰块了 |
[48:02] | Alright. | 知道了 |
[48:25] | Oh, shit. | 喔 妈的 |
[48:27] | You two, get out of here. | 你们两个出去 |
[48:32] | Tony, we also need more cokes and | 我们还需要更多的可乐跟 |
[48:34] | what is that smell? | 那是什么味道? |
[48:37] | What kind of animal smokes marijuana at his own confirmation? | 什么禽兽会在自己的坚信礼抽大麻? |
[48:42] | -I don’t know. -Enough with the “I don’t knows” | -我不知道 -听够了你这些”我不知道” |
[48:45] | What are you yelling at me for? Even grandma says the world has no purpose. | 为什么吼我? 奶奶也说这世界没有意义 |
[48:48] | Get inside right now and join your guests. | 现在马上进去 加入你的客人 |
[48:51] | Be a good catholic for 15 fucking minutes! Is that so much to ask? | 只当十五分钟该死的天主教徒! 我要求太多了吗? |
[49:11] | -What happened, what’s the matter? -You don’t want to know. | -发生什么事?怎么了? -你不会想要知道的 |
[49:15] | Fucking kid’s down in the garage getting high. | 该死的小子在车库里吸毒 |
[49:18] | Alright, let me talk to him. | 让我跟他谈谈 |
[49:30] | Anthony | 安东尼 |
[49:32] | Go away? | 走开 |
[49:34] | No, I’m your sponsor. | 不 我是你教父 |
[49:36] | We need to talk, you need to listen. | 我们需要谈谈 你要听话 |
[49:47] | You know, you see your parents as these great | 你将父母视为可恶的 |
[49:50] | big dictators, these disciplinarians. | 独裁者 掌控者 |
[49:52] | But I know your dad from the time he was younger than you. | 但是我从你爸比你还小时就认识他了 |
[49:55] | What difference does it make? | 那又如何呢? |
[49:58] | Listen to me, alright? | 听下去 好吗? |
[49:59] | You listening? | 你有在听吗? |
[50:01] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[50:03] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[50:07] | I was 16 years old, and my kid sister Nucci, | 我在十六岁时 我妹妹纽奇 |
[50:10] | she had the spinal meningitis, | 有脑膜炎 |
[50:13] | and she got a to a point where she couldn’t breathe. | 最后严重到无法呼吸 |
[50:18] | -She was real sick? -Yeah. | -她病得很严重吗? -是啊 |
[50:21] | And she was in the hospital. Your father, he was the only one, | 她住院的时候 你爸是唯一 |
[50:25] | he came with me every day. | 每天跟我一起去医院的人 |
[50:27] | He sat by her bed, he looked at her drawings. | 他坐在她的床边 看着她的图划 |
[50:31] | He watched her for me when i had to use the john or get something to eat. | 在我去厕所或是去吃饭的时候 帮我看着她 |
[50:37] | I was down there waiting in line for a hamburger when she passed away. | 她走的时候我正在排队买汉堡 |
[50:42] | -She died? -Yeah. | -她死了? -是啊 |
[50:46] | You know what pisses me off about my dad? | 你知道 我爸真正惹我生气的是什么吗? |
[50:50] | He did all these great things, then, | 他做了很多很棒的事 |
[50:53] | before he was my dad. | 以前他是我爸 |
[50:57] | Now he’s just an asshole. | 现在他只是个混蛋 |
[50:58] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[51:01] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[51:02] | Your father would catch a bullet for you. Don’t you ever forget that? | 你爸会毫不考虑帮你挡子弹的 你别忘了 |
[51:06] | He’s a stand- up guy. | 他是个堂堂正正的男子汉 |
[51:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:10] | Not to me he’s not. | 对我而言他不是 |
[51:12] | Well, I do know. And I know what kind of man he is. | 我知道 我知道他是怎样的人 |
[51:17] | Don’t ever forget it. | 千万别忘了 |
[51:22] | Uncle Pussy, what’s the matter? | 普西叔叔?怎么了? |
[51:27] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[51:38] | Now go down and enjoy your party. | 现在去好好玩吧 |
[51:39] | Make your parents happy. You got your health, your family. | 让你父母开心 你有健康 有家人 |
[51:43] | Enjoy it while you can, while you got it all in your hand. | 趁来得及的时候好好享受 |
[51:47] | Come here. | 过来 |
[51:48] | Give uncle Pussy a hug. | 给普西叔叔一个拥抱 |
[52:06] | Hey, he’s down there. | 嘿 他在那边 |
[52:12] | Where the fuck you been? | 你死去哪了? |
[52:14] | This is for A. J. | 这是给小安东尼的 |
[52:16] | I got one son and you miss his confirmation ceremony? | 我只有一个儿子 而你却错过他的坚信礼 |
[52:19] | I don’t want the church caving in on everyone. | 我不想教堂因我的罪孽而崩塌 |
[52:30] | On the fucking rag again. | 又在生理期了 |
[52:32] | No, I’m on the rag. She’s just wondering who the fuck you are. | 我才是在生理期 她正在想你他妈的是谁 |
[52:35] | No lectures, alright? I’m not in the mood. | 别教训我 我没有心情 |
[52:38] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[52:40] | I’m gonna go back in there and be with my guests. | 我要回去招待客人了 |
[52:43] | Exactly ten minutes, I’m gonna look up, | 十分钟后我会看看 |
[52:45] | If you’re not here I’m gonna assume that you went | 如果你不在了 |
[52:46] | to look for whatever the fuck it is that’s calling you out there. | 我会认为你去做你想做的事了 |
[52:49] | And that I will never see you again. | 然后我再也不想见到你 |
[52:55] | If you are still here, then I’m gonna assume | 如果你还在 |
[52:56] | that you have no other desire in the world than to be with me. | 我会认为你什么都不要 只想跟着我 |
[52:59] | And your actions will show me that every second of every fucking day. | 而你最好在他妈的 每一天每一秒表现出来 |
[53:04] | You understand me? | 你听懂吗? |
[53:06] | Don’t answer me. | 别回答我 |
[53:08] | Take the ten minutes, you think about it. | 考虑十分钟 你想想看 |
[53:15] | Hey you | 嘿 你! |
[53:17] | come here | 过来这里 |
[53:19] | C’mon, let’s take the picture. | 过来 我们照张相 |
[54:10] | C’mon, let’s get the picture. | 我们来照相 |
[54:11] | -A. J. , c’mon. –Come here | -安东尼 快点 -过来这里 |
[54:13] | Wait, where’s Pussy? | 等一下 普西呢? |
[54:15] | Where’s the godfather? | 对啊 教父在哪呢? |