时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Full Leather Jacket | 片名:黑道家族(21) |
[01:48] | While you slept, | 你在睡觉的时候 |
[01:49] | we found out Hunter got into Reed. | 我们得知韩特被理德大学录取了 |
[01:51] | – Sayonara! – Can’t you be happy for Hunter? | -再见 -你不替韩特高兴吗 |
[01:54] | It’s her first choice. | 那是她的第一志愿 |
[01:55] | She’d die if she didn’t get in. | 如果她没有录取会哭死的 |
[01:57] | Why do you think everything has to do with me? | 为什么每件事都可以扯上我 |
[02:00] | Because you didn’t get in. | 因为你没有被录取 |
[02:01] | Anthony! Nobody is hearing anything for months. | 安东尼! 家几个月来都没有被录取 |
[02:04] | Hunter took early acceptance to find out early. | 韩特是参加甄试才会比较早知道的 |
[02:07] | That meant she could only apply to one college. | 这表示她只能申请一间学校 |
[02:10] | Your sister has a lot of options. | 你姐姐有更多的选择 |
[02:12] | Such as: Bowdoin, Holy Cross, Georgetown… | 像是包德恩学院或是乔治城 |
[02:16] | Georgetown is a reach for me. | 我是不可能进得了乔治城的 |
[02:18] | They’d be crazy not to want you. | 他们疯了才会不录取你 |
[02:21] | If I can get in, I can get into Berkeley. | 我如果能进那学校 我大概就能进柏克莱 |
[02:23] | Over my dead body. | 等我死了才有可能 |
[02:25] | There are more Nobel Prize winners | 有很多住在旧金山得诺贝尔奖的人 |
[02:27] | in the San Francisco area than anywhere. | 比住其它地方还多 |
[02:29] | Nobel Prize for what? Packing fudge? | 诺贝尔得奖什么东东 包糖果吗 |
[02:33] | You know that you can go anywhere you want to go to college. | 你到哪里念大学都随便你 |
[02:37] | But I’m not gonna pay for Berkeley. | 但是我绝不会付钱让你去念柏克莱 |
[02:39] | I want to go to Harvard or West Point. | 我想要念哈佛或是西点军校 |
[02:42] | You may get to see them on TV, but that’s about it. | 你只能在电视上看看而己 就只有这样 |
[02:45] | To go there you gotta crack the books. | 你要拼死读书才能进那些学校 |
[03:02] | Stockings, Chris. How many do you gotta sell… | 丝袜 克里斯 你要卖多少才能 |
[03:04] | …to pay the nut on this place? | 付得起买下这地方 |
[03:07] | How can I express how little I give a fuck? | 我要怎样才能让你知道 我不在乎个屁 |
[03:09] | Sh! What’s that? | 别打 那是什么声音 |
[03:13] | Fucking rent-a-geek. | 该死的临时工 |
[03:14] | Want me to cave the rest of your head in? | 要我把你的头壳敲进去吗 |
[03:18] | All right, that’s bent enough. Get the crowbar, pop the plate. | 好了 够弯了 去拿铁祭来祭开 |
[03:24] | Without fail, every time we’re on a job… | 真是的 每一次我们出来办事 |
[03:26] | The adrenaline affects everybody differently. | 肾上腺素对每个人造成的影响都不一样 |
[03:28] | Big Pussy Bompensiero, he started out as a cat burglar. | 大普西波贝瑟罗刚开始的时候只是小偷 |
[03:32] | One time he left a load so big, cop thought a bear did it. | 有一次他大的便便多到让警察以为是熊干的 |
[03:35] | Bompensiero started off chipping safes like this? | 大普西一开始的时候 也像这样祭保险箱 |
[03:38] | Until he stepped up for Soprano during the unrest of ’83. | 直到1983年他帮索波诺 处理了一些动荡 |
[03:42] | Back then when you did something, you got recognized. | 在那年代 有功必有赏 |
[03:45] | When your time comes, | 当时机来临 |
[03:46] | you either step up or you look for a new career. | 不是往上升 就是得另找出路了 |
[03:49] | Selling stockings door-to-door. | 挨家挨户卖丝袜 |
[03:57] | The Profile Toner is a wonderful, affordable… | 此精华液真是太棒了 而且价钱又实惠 |
[04:02] | …easily used alternative to undergoing facelift surgery. | 使用简单 在拉皮过后的肌夫上 |
[04:06] | The Profile Toner is great for any age and body type… | 玻菲精华液适用于 任何年龄及任何体型 |
[04:09] | …even for those hereditary conditions you’ve given up on. | 即使是那些你已经放弃的遗传症状 |
[04:13] | Carm… | 卡蜜拉 |
[04:15] | Why don’t you take a Xanax or something? | 你要不要吃安眠药还是什么的 |
[04:20] | What is this obsession with Berkeley? | 为什么一定要柏克莱呢 |
[04:23] | Is she trying to get away from us? | 她是不是想要离开我们 |
[04:25] | Absolutely. That’s her job. | 当然 那是她的本份 |
[04:27] | Yeah, go ahead, laugh. | 对啦 尽量笑 |
[04:29] | What if she gets into Berkeley | 要是她申请到柏克莱 |
[04:31] | and not into Georgetown? | 但是没有申请到乔治城呢 |
[04:34] | She’s in the National Honor Society. | 她的成绩很优异的 |
[04:37] | Don’t be naive, Tony. Please. | 别这样天真 东尼拜托 |
[04:39] | How do you think Hunter got into Reed? | 你认为韩特是怎样进去理德的 |
[04:42] | Her uncle, that’s how. Him and his wife are graduates. | 因为她叔叔 他跟他太太都是那学校毕业的 |
[04:46] | That’s the only way that freak’s gonna get in. | 只有这样那蠢蛋才进得去 |
[04:49] | Second baby boom. | 第二梯次婴儿潮 |
[04:51] | Great SAT scores. It’s not enough anymore. | 成绩再好都没用了 |
[04:54] | It’s all who you know | 一切都是看你人脉如何 |
[04:56] | or how many buildings you give. | 或是你要捐多少栋建筑物 |
[04:57] | What do you want me to do? | 那你要我怎样呢 |
[05:19] | – He here? – Hey! | -他在吗 -嘿 |
[05:23] | Someone leave a cage open at Turtleback Zoo? | 有人把乌龟园的笼子打开了吗 |
[05:28] | Sit down, for chrissake. | 坐下吧 拜托 |
[05:30] | I want to talk to you about Beansie Gaeta. | 我要跟你谈宝西盖塔的事 |
[05:32] | He may never walk again. | 他可能一辈子不能走路了 |
[05:34] | Never say never. | 不要这样肯定 |
[05:35] | No, say never. He’s a shopping cart, from here on out. | 不 是肯定的 根本就是坐定轮椅了 |
[05:41] | He gets home from rehab soon, poor fucker. | 他很快就可以回家了 可怜的浑蛋 |
[05:44] | – You should help him out. – Help him out? | -你应该帮帮他的 -帮他 |
[05:47] | You should build him a ramp for the wheelchair. | 你该帮他在他家旁盖个轮椅专用斜坡 |
[05:50] | You know, make the place, whatchamacallit? | 你知道的 让那地方成为什么 |
[05:53] | Handicap accessible. | 无障碍空间 |
[05:55] | Maybe when I’m there I’ll fuck his wife. | 或许我过去的时候 会顺便干他老婆 |
[05:57] | Come on. You’re a fucking captain now. | 别这样 你现在是大哥了 |
[06:01] | So exert some pressure. | 发挥你的影响力吧 |
[06:02] | Call that nephew of yours, Vito, and the other one. | 打电话给你的侄子维多还有另一个 |
[06:06] | They’re in the building trades. | 他们在建筑业 |
[06:08] | Wait, are you fucking serious? | 等等 你们不是他妈的认真的吧? |
[06:10] | Richie, it’s a gesture. | 理奇 这是一个示好的动作 |
[06:12] | – The man has a lot of friends. – You’re out of your fucking minds. | -那个人有很多的朋友 -你们他妈的疯了 |
[06:18] | Don’t take that attitude, Richie | 别用那种态度 理奇 |
[06:21] | You’re gonna build Beansie a ramp. | 你要去帮宝西盖个斜坡 |
[06:25] | I’ll build a ramp up to your ass, drive a Lionel up in there. | 我盖个斜坡到你屁眼然后再开车上去 |
[06:39] | Jeannie, hi! | 吉妮 |
[06:41] | You’re putting your roses to bed? | 你要开始种玫瑰了 |
[06:43] | Carmela, hi. | 卡蜜拉 |
[06:45] | I haven’t seen you at spinning class. | 我好久没有在飞轮课看到你了 |
[06:48] | I rang the bell, you weren’t home, either. | 我按了门铃 你也不在家 |
[06:50] | – Really? – The other day, I am at the mall… | -真的吗 -几天前我在购物中心 |
[06:53] | …I see you on the escalator, and I’m yelling, “Jeannie!” | 看到你在手扶梯上 然后我大喊 吉妮 |
[06:57] | Then I realized it was your sister. | 然后我才发现那是你姐姐 |
[06:59] | Now, didn’t she go to Georgetown? | 她不也是乔治城毕业的吗 |
[07:02] | Georgetown Law. Georgetown Law Review. | 乔治城法学院 乔治城法学院杂志 |
[07:04] | Regional secretary of the Georgetown Alumni Association of Short Hills. | 乔治城区域校友会主秘 |
[07:09] | Because my Meadow applied to Georgetown. | 因为我家梅朵申请了乔治城 |
[07:11] | I hope and pray to Jesus that she gets in. | 我跟上帝祈祷希望她能被录取 |
[07:14] | She keeps talking about Berkeley. Madonna, Berkeley! | 她不断的提到柏克莱 天哪 柏克莱 |
[07:18] | College already, huh? They get big so fast. | 已经要念大学了 他们长得真快 |
[07:22] | Oh, God, is that the time? | 喔 天啊 时间这么晚了吗 |
[07:24] | Jeannie, I need to ask you a favor. | 吉妮 我需要请你帮忙 |
[07:29] | I wonder if you’d ask your sister… | 不知道你可不可以请你姐姐 |
[07:31] | …to write Meadow a recommendation. Is that too much? | 帮梅朵写推荐信 这样会不会要求太多呢 |
[07:34] | But she doesn’t really know Meadow. | 但是她根本不认识梅朵 |
[07:37] | But you do. | 不过你认识啊 |
[07:38] | You could give her the transcripts, which are excellent. | 你可以给她成绩单 梅朵成绩很优异的 |
[07:41] | Her paper on the melting ice cap made me cry, | 她那篇关于冰冠溶解的报告让我感动哭泣 |
[07:44] | it’s so poignant. | 非常切中要点 |
[07:45] | It was published in the Caduceus. | 还在科学期刊上发表过 |
[07:47] | My sister’s so busy. That’s all. | 我姐姐很忙的 就是如此 |
[07:50] | If there’s any way you could find your way to helping me out. | 你有什么办法可以帮帮我吗 |
[07:58] | I’ll ask her. | 我会问问看她 |
[08:00] | Thank you, Jeannie. | 谢谢你 吉妮 |
[08:02] | I’ll let you get back to your plants. | 我让你回去忙吧 |
[08:08] | That’s it. Push up. | 就是这样 撑起来 |
[08:11] | Now, bracing yourself on the bedside hand… | 利用两边的把手将自己撑起来 |
[08:15] | Richie. | 理奇 |
[08:18] | – Could you excuse us for a moment? – No. | -你可以让我们独处一下吗 -不 |
[08:21] | Are you all right, Mr. Gaeta? | 你可以吗 盖塔先生 |
[08:23] | He’s fine. He’s so proud, | 他没问题的 骄傲得很 |
[08:25] | he won’t accept some friendly concern. | 他不会接受别人的关爱的 |
[08:30] | Just stay right out in the hall. | 请你留在走廊附近 |
[08:38] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[08:39] | Why don’t you kill me, you cocksucker? | 你何不杀了我呢 该死的贱东西 |
[08:42] | Christ, look what you did to me. | 天啊 看你对我做了什么 |
[08:44] | Whose idea was the ramp? | 是谁想出斜坡那东西的 |
[08:46] | – What ramp? – The fucking ramp. | -什么斜坡 -该死的斜坡 |
[08:49] | If you need help, | 如果你需要帮助 |
[08:51] | I’ll fucking help you, you understand? | 我他妈的会帮助你 知不知道 |
[08:53] | – You talk to me. – I don’t want jack shit from you. | -你跟我说 -我不需要你的狗屁施舍 |
[08:59] | Okay. I’ll leave. | 好了 我要走了 |
[09:04] | But if you go crying to Tony Soprano one more time… | 但如果你再去跟东尼索波诺哭饿一次 |
[09:09] | …if you open your mouth… | 如果你再乱嚼舌根 |
[09:13] | …I’m gonna send your arms where your legs are. | 我就把你的手变成跟你的脚一样 |
[09:31] | Liz, I gotta see Adriana. | 莉兹 我必须要见艾德莲娜 |
[09:33] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[09:34] | Let me in, I gotta talk to her. | 让我进去 我需要跟她说话 |
[09:36] | You are not welcome in this house. | 这屋子不欢迎你 |
[09:39] | What the fuck, Adriana! | 怎样 艾德莲娜 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry. How many times I gotta call? | 我很抱歉 我到底要打几次电话 |
[09:43] | Go! I hate you! I never want to speak to you again! | 走开 我恨你 我再也不想跟你说话了 |
[09:46] | I’m calling the police. | 我要打电话报警了 |
[09:48] | Don’t be like that. I love you. | 别这样对我 我爱你 |
[09:49] | I’m going crazy. I miss you. | 我快发疯了 我好想你 |
[09:52] | I’m dialing 911. | 我要打电话报警了 |
[09:53] | Why should I listen to you? | 我为什么要听你说话 |
[09:55] | So you can dump more wine in your soup and embarrass me? | 让你再把酒倒到汤里 然后羞辱我吗 |
[09:58] | – Give me the phone! – Go in the other room! | -把电话给我 -给我滚到一边去 |
[10:03] | – I want to marry you. – What? | -我要你嫁给我 -什么 |
[10:05] | I mean it, Adriana. | 我是认真的 艾德莲娜 |
[10:08] | I love you. I want to marry you. | 我爱你 我要你嫁给我 |
[10:10] | – Got you a ring. – Don’t listen to him. | -帮你买了戒指 -别听他的 |
[10:12] | He’s jerked you around for years. | 他已经糟蹋你很多年了 |
[10:14] | – You’re wasting your whole youth. – Ma… | -你在浪费你的青春 -妈 |
[10:20] | Open it. | 打开 |
[10:21] | I bet it was in Zane’s window this morning. | 这戒指一定是今天早上才买的 |
[10:24] | I bet there’s bits of broken glass in it. | 我敢说那橱窗的玻璃现在一定破了 |
[10:26] | Ma, would you leave us alone? | 妈 你可以离开一下吗 |
[10:28] | Adriana, I hear you sobbing in your bed at night. | 艾德莲娜 我听到你晚上在被窝里啜泣 |
[10:32] | Ma! | 妈 |
[10:35] | When you get hurt next time, this door is closed to you. | 下次再受伤害 别想我会帮你 |
[10:48] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天啊 |
[10:51] | – Christopher. – It’s three carats. | -克里斯多佛 -是三克拉 |
[10:56] | The guy said you could bring it in and have it sized | 卖我的人说 如果松了或尺寸不对 |
[10:59] | if it’s loose. | 你可以拿去让他们重修 |
[11:01] | Oh, Christopher. | 喔 克里斯多佛 |
[11:06] | He had The Mummy before it was in the theaters. | 他在《神鬼传奇》上映之前就拿到 |
[11:10] | Look, we’re wondering why the squirrels went quiet. | 我们还在想为什么 麻雀突然都安静了 |
[11:13] | Oh, this nephew of yours, what a ball-breaker. | 喔 你这个侄子 真是爱说笑 |
[11:17] | I told him about the tapes. | 我跟他提到录影带的事了 |
[11:19] | Yeah, these are the real… | 是啊 那些都是真的 |
[11:21] | …Hollywood quality broadcast movies. | 好莱坞品质的一流电影 |
[11:23] | None of that time-coding bullshit, | 没有什么计时标示狗屎蛋在上面 |
[11:26] | blurry pictures those Nigerians sell. | 不像那些奈及利亚人卖的滥划质影片 |
[11:29] | – Oh, you’re in on this? – Ten thousand units. | -喔 你在做这个吗 -一万片 |
[11:32] | – What’s Johnny Sack say about that? – Fuck New York. | -强尼沙克怎么看这事呢 -去他的纽约 |
[11:39] | Better run before your wife gets home. | 我最好在你老婆回家之前赶快落跑 |
[11:41] | I can’t be seen associating with known felons. | 我不能被看到跟知名罪犯在一起 |
[11:45] | What’s your excuse for hanging out with this undesirable? | 你跟这不良份子 搞在一起的借口是什么 |
[11:48] | The terms of my house arrest allow me to do my grocery shopping. | 软禁的法令允许我可以去买食物 |
[11:55] | Don’t put handprints on the finish! | 别把指纹印到车子的漆上 |
[11:59] | Last arugula raab from the garden. | 庭院里最后一个花椰菜了 |
[12:01] | Don’t drench it in oil this time. | 这一次别再泡到油了 |
[12:03] | He likes to mop with his bread, it’s not my fault. | 他喜欢拿来沾油涂面包 又不是我的错 |
[12:08] | What brings you to an English- speaking neighborhood? | 什么风把你吹到这 |
[12:11] | Fucking winghead came to see me. | 该死的鲨鱼头来找我 |
[12:14] | Paulie? | 保利 |
[12:16] | He said I gotta build a fucking ramp on Beansie’s house. | 他说我得要帮宝西的房子 弄个该死的斜坡 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[12:22] | Wait, this was your idea? | 等等 这是你的主意? |
[12:25] | Jesus Christ, Tony. Is this how you spend your time? | 老天啊 东尼 你怎么这样无聊呢 |
[12:29] | Beansie Gaeta would still sell nickel bags… | 如果不是杰奇的话 宝西盖塔现在还在 |
[12:32] | …on Jefferson Avenue if it wasn’t for Jackie. | 街上卖大麻 |
[12:35] | Build Beansie the ramp. | 理奇 盖个斜坡给宝西 |
[12:38] | Terrible accident that kid had. | 那小子的意外真是可怕 |
[12:43] | Yeah, it’s done. | 好啦 没问题 |
[12:46] | Come on, come here. | 来吧 过来 |
[12:49] | I got something for you. | 我有东西要给你 |
[12:58] | – What’s this? – What’s this? It’s the jacket! | -这是什么 -是什么 是那件夹克啊 |
[13:02] | – The jacket? – The jacket… | -那件夹克 -这件夹克是 |
[13:05] | …I took off Rocco DiMeo. | 我从罗可狄米欧身上脱下来的 |
[13:07] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 喔 是啊 对 |
[13:08] | Toughest reputation in Essex County. | 艾塞克郡最强悍的人 |
[13:11] | Didn’t come back after I finished with him. | 在我跟他解决之后就没有回来了 |
[13:14] | – He later died of Alzheimer’s. – Oh, yeah? | -最后死于阿兹海默症 -喔 是吗 |
[13:18] | – Try it on. – It’s your fucking jacket. | -试穿看看 -这是你的该死夹克 |
[13:21] | You love this jacket. | 你喜欢这件夹克的 |
[13:22] | You and my brother would’ve killed for it. | 你跟我哥都跟我争这件夹克 |
[13:25] | Silk lining. Fine Corinthian leather. | 丝质内里 高级哥林斯皮革 |
[13:27] | Nobody believed with my size I could carry this jacket. | 没有人相信我的身材 可以穿出这件皮衣 |
[13:31] | But with a belt, it was like Rommel. | 但是系上皮带 我看起来就帅呆了 |
[13:33] | It’s a… | 这是 |
[13:35] | …nice jacket. | 很棒的皮衣 |
[13:37] | It’s a beautiful jacket. | 这是件很好看的皮衣 |
[13:40] | But it’s yours to have now. | 现在是你的了 |
[13:42] | – Why? – I gotta let go of the past. | -为什么 -我要忘了过去 |
[13:44] | Like the Tao says, | 就像道家说的 |
[13:46] | you gotta shut one door before another one can open. | 一扇门关了 另一扇门才会开启 |
[13:52] | Was that so hard to do? You did it. | 很难办到吗 你做到了 |
[13:59] | That’s it. That’s it. Oh! | 没错 就是这样 喔 |
[14:03] | Huh? Perfect. | 怎样 很棒 |
[14:07] | You look like Robert Evans over there. | 你看起来就像大酷哥 |
[14:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:09] | Is that all Tony said? Did he say anything else? | 东尼就只有说这样吗 他还有说别的吗 |
[15:13] | What do you want him to do? | 你希望他怎样 |
[15:14] | Give you a kiss? He said nice swag, and where’s his end? | 给你一个吻吗 他说的就是这样 |
[15:18] | To kick up to Tony Soprano will be an honor. | 能跟东尼索波诺混真是荣幸 |
[15:21] | He the man. | 他真屌 |
[15:23] | Thought you said I was the man. He the man, who the man? | 我以为你说我才是屌 他屌 谁屌 |
[15:27] | Are we not men? | 我们不屌吗 |
[15:35] | Oh, listen. Tony’s cut from this thing and that one… | 听着 东尼已经不做这种事了 |
[15:39] | …comes out of your end. That’s how it is in the beginning. | 现在轮到我们做 一开始都是这样的 |
[15:42] | Dues concept. We’re down with it. Right, Gis? | 合理的 我们都加入了 是吧 吉司 |
[15:45] | I laid out my take on the diamond for Ade. | 我把钱都花在给艾德莲娜的钻戒上了 |
[15:48] | Adriana La Cerva. There’s one hottie! | 艾德莲娜拉瑟渥 她是个辣货 |
[15:52] | She loves me and these are her childbearing years. | 她爱我而现在又是她最适合 生小孩的时候 |
[15:56] | Don’t see myself getting married. | 我不觉得我会结婚 |
[15:57] | I get all I need, and I can hire somebody to wash and iron. | 我什么都有 可以请人 帮我洗衣烧饭 |
[16:02] | Yeah, I could see that. | 是啊 我看得出来 |
[16:04] | No more burritos before work. | 上工前别再吃墨西哥手卷 |
[16:09] | Look at this place. Can you imagine spending day after day here… | 看看这地方 有办法想像每天在这里 |
[16:14] | …year after year? | 年复一年在这里吗 |
[16:52] | – Can I help you? – Mrs. Gaeta? | -有事吗 -盖塔太太吗 |
[16:55] | – We’re here for the ramp. – Ramp? | -我们来装斜坡的 -斜坡 |
[16:56] | For your husband. | 给你先生用的 |
[16:58] | You from Outreach at Saint Erasmus? | 你们是教会那边来的人吗 |
[17:00] | We’re also supposed to… | 我们也还要 |
[17:02] | …alter the toilets and widen the doorways and so on… | 改装一下厕所 加宽门跟其它的 |
[17:06] | …to make the house accessible. | 让这房子成为无障碍空间 |
[17:08] | Who sent you here? | 谁叫你们过来的 |
[17:11] | – Richie Aprile. – Richie Aprile? | -理奇艾皮欧 -理奇艾皮欧 |
[17:15] | We’ll be done before Beansie’s home from the hospital. | 宝西从医院回来之前 我们应该能做好 |
[17:18] | I don’t want anything to do with that man | 在他做了那件事之后 |
[17:20] | after what he did. | 我不想跟他有任何瓜葛 |
[17:26] | She’s got problems, | 她真难搞 |
[17:27] | but I’m not gonna tell Richie this isn’t getting done. | 但是我才不要告诉理奇他交办的事没有做好 |
[17:43] | – Richie. – Tony. | -理奇 -东尼 |
[17:46] | Rich, this is Matthew Bevilaqua and Sean Gismonte. | 理奇 这是麦特比维拉圭 和西恩吉司蒙 |
[17:50] | – From West Orange. – I’m back to Drinkwater. | -西橘镇来的 -现在变成麦特饮水 |
[17:52] | It’s good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[17:54] | My cousin Louis worked with you in the prison sign shop. | 我表哥路易跟你一起 在牢里的工厂工作过 |
[17:57] | Oh, yeah. Lou. | 喔 是啊 路易 |
[17:59] | 5’8,” about 225. | 身高一百八 体重九十 |
[18:01] | I’ll take them to Uncle Joey’s to look at IROCs. | 我带他们过去乔伯那边看那些跑车 |
[18:04] | They asked if they could come and say hello. | 他们想过来打声招呼 |
[18:06] | You been doing things for Christopher Moltisanti? | 你们在帮克里斯多佛莫特桑提工作吗 |
[18:09] | – This and that. – The attitude on that camel-nose fuck. | -多多少少 -那个骆鸵鼻小子的态度真差 |
[18:12] | He lays his hand on my niece again… | 他如果再染指我侄女 |
[18:15] | …I’m gonna tear him apart. | 我就撕碎他 |
[18:17] | – Camel-nose. – You can’t make that shit up. | -骆鸵鼻 -你不能这样说 |
[18:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:21] | I just did. Ever notice, he’s the only guy… | 我说就算 有没有注意过他是唯一 |
[18:24] | …who can smoke in the rain with his hands on his back? | 可以在下雨天双手放在背后抽烟的人 |
[18:28] | That nose is a natural canopy. | 那鼻子真是天然的遮雨棚 |
[18:33] | The kid has his good points. | 那小子还是有优点的 |
[18:35] | I know. He’s my homie. | 我知道 他是我好朋友 |
[18:38] | – Your what? – He lives up near me. | -你的什么 -他住在我家附近 |
[18:41] | Why didn’t you say that? | 你怎么不早说呢 |
[18:43] | If you talk like a melanzane, I’ll send you to slip-and-fall school. | 如果你说话像个茄子蛋包 我会送你进医院的 |
[18:48] | Fellas, come on. Times up, let’s go. | 你们俩快点 时间到了 我们走 |
[18:50] | Richie, it was good meeting you. | 理奇 很高兴认识你 |
[18:52] | If there’s ever anything you can do for me, let me know. | 如果你们能帮我做什么事 让我知道 |
[19:02] | – Hi. – Oh, my God. Did we have a lunch? | -嗨 -我的天啊 我们有约好吃午餐吗 |
[19:05] | – I’m rushing to a deposition. – I was in the neighborhood. | -我要赶去一个结辩 -我刚好在附近 |
[19:08] | Downtown Newark? | 在纽渥克市中心吗 |
[19:10] | I think I goofed, Joanie. | 我想我搞砸了 琼妮 |
[19:12] | I don’t know how I got into this conversation. | 我不知道我是怎么被拉住的 |
[19:14] | But Carmela Soprano, from next door, trapped me… | 但是隔壁的卡蜜拉索波诺让我不得不 |
[19:18] | …into asking you to write her kid a recommendation to Georgetown. | 来请你帮她女儿写一封推荐信给乔治城 |
[19:23] | – The gangster’s wife? – I’m sorry. | -那帮派份子的老婆 -我很抱歉 |
[19:26] | She blind-sided me in the back yard. What was I supposed to say? | 她在后院逮到我 我能说什么 |
[19:29] | That I’m busy, which I am. That I don’t even know the girl. | 就说我很忙啊 我根本不认识那女孩 |
[19:33] | Come on, you met Meadow. | 别这样 你见过梅朵的 |
[19:35] | Fourth of July, at our barbecue. | 国庆日那天我们家的烤肉会上 |
[19:37] | That’s not what I mean. You can’t expect me to do this. | 那不是重点 你不可以这样要求我的 |
[19:41] | It’s just a letter. | 只不过是一封信 |
[19:42] | Bruce just wrote one to UVM. | 布鲁斯才写了一封给佛蒙大学 |
[19:45] | You do it all the time! | 你常常在做这种事的 |
[19:48] | Gangsters, on the Georgetown campus? I don’t think so. | 让帮派份子进乔治城校园 我不这么认为 |
[19:51] | Oh, spare me the elitist bullshit. | 喔 你少在那里清高了 |
[19:53] | – They’re neighbors! – Have you lost your mind? | -他们是我邻居 -你疯了吗 |
[19:56] | Carmela asked me, Joan. | 卡蜜拉要求我帮忙的 乔妮 |
[19:58] | Are you frightened? What are they gonna do? | 你害怕了吗 他们能怎样 |
[20:01] | Put you in cement boots over an application? | 因为这推荐信就干掉你吗 |
[20:04] | It’s not that. It’s about manners. | 不是这样的 这是礼貌问题 |
[20:06] | What will I say? | 你要我怎么说呢 |
[20:07] | I’m writing a letter for someone else, which I am. | 我已经在帮另一个人写推荐信了 是真的 |
[20:10] | A wonderful Dominican boy from the projects, | 一个很棒的多明尼加男孩 |
[20:13] | with a 5.2 average. | 住在国宅 成绩优异 |
[20:15] | I have a reputation to protect. | 我有名声要维护的 |
[20:18] | I knew you wouldn’t do it. | 我就知道你不会帮忙 |
[20:20] | You want to be a doormat forever? | 你一辈子都要这样窝囊吗 |
[20:23] | Just deal with it, Jeannie, okay? | 面对这问题 吉妮 好吗 |
[20:28] | It’s no trouble at all to add two more. | 加两张椅子一点也不麻烦 |
[20:31] | Especially with Ms. Meadow missing. | 反正梅朵也不在 |
[20:33] | Don’t be silly. | 别这样 |
[20:34] | We dropped by to get Ma’s furniture from the basement. | 我们只是要过来拿 妈在地下室的家具 |
[20:38] | “Ma,” now? | 现在叫”妈”了 |
[20:39] | Hugh, sit with me and Anthony. | 修 过来跟我和安东尼一起坐 |
[20:41] | Let Janice’s friend sit at the foot. | 让珍妮丝的朋友坐在桌尾 |
[20:44] | Grandpa, after dinner, Hot Wheels? | 外公 晚餐过后 看赛车 |
[20:48] | Something smells good. | 闻起来真香 |
[20:49] | It’s much cozier this way. The more the merrier. | 人多一点比较热闹 |
[20:53] | This is what it’s all about. Friends, family. | 这就是一切的意义 朋友跟家人 |
[20:57] | It’s what I missed all those years. | 这就是这几年来我错过的 |
[20:59] | You are always welcome, Richie. | 我们永远欢迎你 理奇 |
[21:01] | I hope you’re hungry for roast. | 我希望你们都饿到可以吃炖肉了 |
[21:03] | Let me help. | 让我来帮忙 |
[21:04] | Ma, sit down. Janice, sit. | 妈 坐下 珍妮丝 坐下 |
[21:06] | Everything’s under control. | 我来就可以了 |
[21:09] | Oh, Janice, sit. Really, sit. | 喔 珍妮丝 坐下 真的 坐下 |
[21:13] | – Hey, how’s the jacket? – What jacket? | -嘿 那夹克怎样呢 -什么夹克 |
[21:16] | I gave your little brother a beautiful leather jacket. | 我给你弟弟一件漂亮的皮衣 |
[21:20] | – You still liking the jacket? – It’s terrific. | -你还喜欢那皮衣吧 -非常棒 |
[21:23] | Excuse me, I gotta get the Ginzu. | 失陪了 我要去帮忙 |
[21:27] | – What jacket? – With the belt. | -什么夹克 -有皮带的那件 |
[21:32] | Where’s my knife? | 我的刀呢 |
[21:34] | I want to compliment you on your behavior out there. | 我要赞美你刚刚的表现 |
[21:37] | I want him where I can see him. | 我要他在我视线可以清楚看到的地方 |
[21:39] | That’s what we mean when we say “family.” | 这就是我们说的家庭价值 |
[21:48] | I’m sorry. I know I’m late. | 我很抱歉 我知道我迟到了 |
[21:51] | Said you could stay overnight, | 我说你可以在韩特家过夜 |
[21:52] | not miss dinner. | 不是说你可以错过晚餐 |
[21:54] | I said I’m sorry. You could’ve paged me. | 我道歉过了 你可以呼叫我的 |
[21:56] | – Any mail yesterday? – It’s where it always is. | -昨天有什么信吗 -都在那边了 |
[21:59] | But go set yourself a place, we have company. | 去找个位置坐 我们有客人 |
[22:09] | What happened to this? | 这怎么了 |
[22:12] | – Hello? – Carmela? Hi. | -哈啰 -卡蜜拉 |
[22:14] | – It’s Jeannie Cusamano. – Oh, hi! Hi, how are you? | -我是吉妮古沙曼诺 -你好吗? |
[22:18] | Listen, Carmela. I spoke to my sister about the letter. | 卡蜜拉 我跟我姐谈过推荐信的事了 |
[22:22] | And she’s sorry, but she just can’t do it. I’m sorry. | 她说很抱歉没有办法帮忙 我很抱歉 |
[22:26] | She can’t? Why not? | 她没有办法 为什么 |
[22:28] | Because she already wrote a letter for someone else. | 因为她已经帮别人写推荐信了 |
[22:31] | A wonderful Dominican man from the housing projects… | 一个住在国宅的优秀多明尼加小孩 |
[22:34] | …with a 5.2 average and… | 成绩很优异 |
[22:37] | …crack-addict mother, and cerebral palsy. | 有个吸毒妈妈 还有脑性麻痹 |
[22:44] | What does that mean? She can’t send two? | 那是什么意思 她不能写两封吗 |
[22:46] | Did you think to ask one of the priests at church? | 你有没有想过要请教会的神父写呢 |
[22:49] | A letter from Father Intintola would mean more, I bet. | 我敢说英提托拉神父的推荐信 一定更有效 |
[22:53] | Especially at Georgetown. | 尤其是对乔治城而言 |
[22:55] | I gotta go. Bye. Good luck! | 我要挂了 再见 祝好运 |
[23:01] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[23:04] | – Can’t send two what? – It’s nothing. | -不能写两封什么 -没什么 |
[23:14] | Joan, I don’t want to interrupt you… | 琼妮 我知道你不想被打扰 |
[23:17] | …but a Carmela Soprano is here. | 但是有位卡蜜拉索波诺要见你 |
[23:19] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[23:20] | She’s not in your Day-Timer. Want me to handle it? | 她没有在你今天的行程上 要我处理掉吗 |
[23:24] | Oh, Christ. Send her in. | 喔 天啊 让她进来吧 |
[23:29] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:30] | Joan, hi. Is this a bad time? | 琼妮 在忙吗 |
[23:33] | Always. Come on in. | 永远都是 进来吧 |
[23:37] | – Ricotta pie with pineapples. – Oh, well. | -凤梨派 -喔 |
[23:41] | I was in the neighborhood. My mother’s foot surgeon is here. | 我刚好在附近 我妈看脚的医师也在这边 |
[23:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:47] | Listen, I think I know why you’re here. | 我想我知道你为什么会在这里 |
[23:50] | My sister told me you want me to write a letter to Georgetown for Fielder? | 我妹妹说你要我帮妹朵 写推荐信给乔治城 |
[23:55] | – Meadow. – Oh, sorry. | -是梅朵 – 对不起 |
[23:58] | But I just can’t do it. | 但是我没有办法帮忙 |
[24:00] | I thought you would at least want to look at her grades and SAT scores… | 我想你至少应该看一下她的成绩单 |
[24:05] | …and teacher comments before you decide. | 还有她的教师评鉴再做决定 |
[24:08] | She’d be a wonderful addition to Georgetown. | 她会是乔治城很引以为傲的学生 |
[24:11] | Then the admissions officers will see that. | 那入学审核部门一定也会这样觉得 |
[24:13] | I’m not sure that’s true. | 我不能这么确定 |
[24:15] | The sad fact is, that’s not enough these days. | 很可惜的是 现在好成绩是不够的 |
[24:18] | I’m sorry, Carmela. But I can’t do it. | 我很抱歉 卡蜜拉 但是我没有办法帮忙 |
[24:23] | I don’t think you understand. | 我不认为你了解 |
[24:26] | I want you to write that letter. | 我想要你写那封推荐信 |
[24:29] | – Excuse me? – I want you to write the letter. | -你说什么 -我想要你写那封推荐信 |
[24:32] | – Are you threatening me? – Threat? What threatening? | -你是在威胁我吗 -威胁 什么威胁 |
[24:35] | I brought a pie, and a transcript so you could write… | 我带了派来 还有成绩单让你可以写 |
[24:38] | …a letter for my daughter to Georgetown. | 推荐信送我女儿进乔治城大学 |
[24:41] | – I’m an officer of the court. – A lawyer. | -我是法庭的官员 -是律师 |
[24:47] | Don’t make me beg here. | 别逼我求你 |
[24:50] | I’ve written my last letter of support for this academic year. | 我这学年的最后一封推荐信 已经写过了 |
[24:54] | How about this? You could write a letter to Georgetown… | 那这样呢 你可以写一封信给乔治城 |
[24:58] | …about discovering it wasn’t that person’s first choice… | 说那个人的第一志愿不是乔治城 |
[25:01] | …and that he was using Georgetown as a backup. | 他只是把乔治城当备选 |
[25:05] | I’m not telling you what to write. | 我不会干涉你要怎么写 |
[25:08] | Oh, I left my mother in the car with that foot. | 喔 我把我妈还有她的脚忘在车上了 |
[25:13] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[25:25] | Ask the kid to fix me a burger. | 叫那小子帮我做个汉堡 |
[25:27] | – Holy fuck. Shit. – It’s him. | -他妈的干 -是他 |
[25:30] | We should’ve said hello. | 我们应该打声招呼的 |
[25:32] | Or asked him what time it was. | 或是问他现在几点 |
[25:37] | Think we should go in? | 我们应该进去吗 |
[25:39] | Wait, you got… | 等一下 你要 |
[25:40] | – How do I look? – Good. | -我看起来怎样 -很好 |
[25:43] | Your hair… | 你的头发 |
[25:55] | – Hi, Tony. How the fuck’s it going? – How you doing? | -嗨 东尼 你好吗 -不错 你呢 |
[25:58] | Matt Drinkwater. | 我是麦特饮水 |
[25:59] | Bevilaqua’s nephew. Sean Gismonte. | 比维拉圭的侄子 西恩吉司蒙 |
[26:01] | Friends of Christopher. Worked the card game. | 克里斯多佛的朋友 在赌局帮忙过 |
[26:04] | I know. How you doing? | 是啊 我知道 你好吗 |
[26:07] | That dancer, Destinee out there? | 那个在外面的舞娘 |
[26:09] | I’d like to break my dick off in her ass. | 我真想把老二插到她屁眼 |
[26:24] | Chrissy spoke to us about it. We should give you a taste from… | 克里斯有跟我们说过 我们应该给你尝一尝 |
[26:28] | Jesus Christ, you stupid shit-eating twat. | 老天啊 你这死屎的笨驴蛋 |
[26:31] | You ever hear of wiretaps? | 你有没有听过窃听器呢 |
[26:35] | – Look what you did. – You made me do all the talking. | -看你干了什么好事 -谁叫你都让我讲话 |
[26:38] | You always do that. You get all quiet… | 你每次都这样 每次都安安静静的 |
[26:41] | …you leave me hanging in the fucking wind. | 让我一个人孤军奋战 |
[26:45] | What’s so important you make a man late | 有什么重要的事非得在我 |
[26:47] | for the first post? | 第一天上班就让我迟到 |
[26:49] | We heard from Gia Gaeta… | 吉亚盖塔告诉我们 |
[26:51] | …your nephews ripped up the house and then haven’t been back there. | 你的侄子们把房子给拆了 之后就没有回去了 |
[26:56] | I needed them to do work on Janice’s mom’s house. | 我需要他们整修珍妮丝她妈的房子 |
[26:59] | Which, all do respect, is also your boss’s mother’s house. | 而且 那也是你们老板的妈的房子 |
[27:04] | – Gentlemen. – Ton, these guys… | -男士们 -东尼 |
[27:07] | …won’t shut up about this ramp. | 他们就是不停的在提斜坡的事 |
[27:10] | Richie, relax, sit down. I’ll buy you a cup of coffee. | 理奇 放轻松 坐下 我请你喝咖啡 |
[27:24] | Where’s the jacket? You’re not wearing the jacket. | 那夹克呢 你没有穿那件夹克 |
[27:28] | It’s in the car. You want it back? | 在车子里 你要拿回去吗 |
[27:31] | I gave Tony a jacket I took off Rocco DiMeo. | 我给东尼那件罗可狄米欧的夹克 |
[27:34] | Cocksucker had a reputation as being the toughest guy in Essex County. | 那死滥人在艾塞克郡可是有名的凶狠 |
[27:40] | He didn’t come back when I got through with him. | 我扁完他之后 就再也没出现了 |
[27:43] | We did an interview. She was the first celebrity… | 我们做过一个访问 她是第一位名人 |
[27:52] | Jean, hi. Come on in. | 吉妮 进来啊 |
[27:54] | Your plate. My sister said the ricotta pie was delicious. | 你的盘子 我姐说那凤梨派真是太美味了 |
[27:59] | The family loved it. | 家里的人都很喜欢 |
[28:00] | She also said she reviewed Meadow’s transcripts… | 她还说她有看过梅朵的成绩单 |
[28:03] | …and she was knocked the fuck out by those recommendations. | 那些老师评鉴的评语 真是让她很吃惊 |
[28:07] | She wrote a terrific letter to Georgetown. | 她已经写了很棒的推荐信给乔治城了 |
[28:10] | That’s wonderful. Do you have a copy? | 真是太好了 你有副本吗 |
[28:13] | No, but I’ll get you one. No problem. | 没有 但是我可以帮你要 |
[28:17] | Thank you so much. | 真是太感激你了 |
[28:18] | Jean, you are a wonderful friend. | 吉妮 你真是个很棒的朋友 |
[28:23] | Did I tell you how impressed Joan was with Meadow’s transcripts? | 我有告诉你琼妮有多讶异 梅朵的成绩吗 |
[28:28] | You did, thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[28:37] | Howie T, bro, blood’s flaying on the mix. | 老兄 我调好了 |
[28:42] | We ought to score some Vegas, | 我们应该去干一笔的 |
[28:44] | kick the fucking bass up on this TV. | 提升一下这台电视的低音质 |
[28:49] | What the fuck was that? | 他妈的是谁 |
[29:16] | Fuck! It’s that zip Furio and somebody. | 干 是那个浑蛋浮利欧跟另一个人 |
[29:18] | Fuck, let him in before he kicks the door down. | 干 让他在踢破门之前进来啊 |
[29:33] | – Furio, right? – We’re here for the money. | -浮利欧 对吧 -我们来拿钱的 |
[29:37] | – Money? – The boss’s money. | -什么钱 -老大的钱 |
[29:40] | Oh, the money. Okay, yeah, sure. | 那个钱 好的 没问题 |
[29:43] | Sean, get out Antonio’s money. | 西恩 去拿东尼的钱 |
[29:55] | You guys want something to drink? Beer? | 你们要不要喝点什么 啤酒怎样 |
[29:58] | Just the money. | 只要钱 |
[30:07] | Ten percent, right? $ 7500. It’s all there. | 一成 对吧 七千五 全都在这里 |
[30:13] | Give me $ 1000. | 给我一千 |
[30:16] | One thousand more? | 还要再多一千 |
[30:17] | – Chris said 10 percent. – One thousand dollars. | -克里斯说一成而已 -一千块钱 |
[30:20] | I can’t believe this. You’re ripping us off. This is bullshit. | 我真不敢相信 你在剥削我们 太扯了 |
[30:31] | Come on, hurry up. | 快点 拿给他 |
[30:49] | What’d you say to him? | 你跟他说什么 |
[30:53] | Have a nice day. | 祝你们有美好的一天 |
[31:10] | Jesus-fucking-Mother-of-Christ, Christopher. | 真他妈的老天爷 克里斯多佛 |
[31:17] | You want one? | 你要来一根吗 |
[31:19] | No, I’ll have a puff of yours. | 不用 我哈几口你的就好了 |
[31:24] | – Man. – I know. | -天啊 -我知道 |
[31:32] | If I knew it was gonna keep getting better… | 如果我知道会越来越棒 |
[31:35] | …I would’ve asked you to marry me sooner. | 我早就跟你求婚了 |
[31:38] | Like it wasn’t always good? | 以前不够好吗 |
[31:43] | – Christopher? – What? | -克里斯多佛 -怎样 |
[31:47] | Nothing. Just, I love my ring. | 没什么 只是我爱死我的戒指了 |
[31:56] | T was right. He set me straight, that shit he said to me: | 东尼是对的 他导正了我 他跟我说 |
[32:01] | “No more distractions. Focus. | “不要再分心了 集中注意 |
[32:05] | No drugs. Eye on the prize. | 不再吸毒 眼睛盯着重要的东西 |
[32:09] | I’m back on track, Adriana. | 我回到正轨了 艾德莲娜 |
[32:11] | I’m rededicating myself right down the line. | 我重新投入正途了 |
[32:16] | I don’t know why we always fight. | 我不知道为什么我们老是吵架 |
[32:19] | My fault. I don’t express my needs. | 我的错 我没有表达我的需要 |
[32:23] | – We waste so much time. – You’re right. | -我们浪费了好多时间 -你说的没错 |
[32:27] | Let’s not… | 我们不要 |
[32:31] | – I love you so much. – I love you too. | -我好爱你 -我也爱你 |
[32:50] | Lilliana, can you get that? | 丽亚娜 你可以去开门吗 |
[32:56] | Richie, what a surprise! What brings you this way? | 理奇 真是太惊喜了 什么风把你吹来了 |
[33:00] | How are you today, dear? | 你今天好吗 |
[33:02] | This is a thank-you for Sunday dinner, | 这是为了答谢你星期天的晚餐 |
[33:04] | some tripe and tomatoes I made. | 一些我做的番茄加肠子料理 |
[33:06] | We gotta be the only two people who still like tripe. | 我们一定是唯一两个喜欢肠子的人 |
[33:09] | Oh, my God, Richie. Thank you. | 喔 我的天啊 理奇 谢谢你 |
[33:12] | It’s for you, for dinner, for whatever you want to do with it. | 给你的 当晚餐 或是随便当什么 |
[33:16] | Oh, my God, the kids are gonna freak out when they see this. | 我的天啊 孩子们看了一定会高兴得不得了 |
[33:21] | I made some fresh drip, want a cup? | 我刚煮了咖啡 要喝一杯吗 |
[33:24] | Sure, why not? | 当然 好啊 |
[33:27] | So, Richie, you and Par… “Janice.” | 理奇 你跟帕浮 我是说 珍妮丝 |
[33:31] | This is no flash in the pan. | 老调重弹 |
[33:35] | It’s ironic how life works. She goes to Sri Lanka, or wherever… | 生命真是讽刺 她去了斯里兰卡还是什么的 |
[33:39] | …I go where I went, | 我去了我该去的地方 |
[33:41] | and here we are back where we started, 20 years ago. | 二十年后我们又回到原点 |
[33:46] | For every shoe there is a mate. | 命中注定的 |
[33:49] | Mrs. Carmela, sorry, but my husband has come to get extra TV set… | 卡蜜拉太太 对不起 我先生过来搬那台 |
[33:54] | …you said I could have. – Sure, go right ahead. | -你说要给我的电视 -当然 去搬吧 |
[34:01] | If there’s one thing we don’t lack here, it’s TV sets. | 我们这里唯一不缺的就是电视 |
[34:06] | Lilliana, the remote is down there somewhere too, it’s on the shelves. | 丽亚娜 遥控器也在下面 在架子上 |
[34:11] | Hello, missus. Thank you for TV. | 哈啰 太太 谢谢给我们电视 |
[34:14] | Oh, Stasiu, please. Enjoy. | 拿去吧 好好享用 |
[34:18] | The poor thing. In Poland he was a mechanical engineer… | 可怜的人 在波兰可是个机械工程师 |
[34:22] | …here, he’s driving a cab. | 在这里开计程车 |
[34:25] | What’s the matter? You all right? No, I’m fine. I’m fine. | -怎么了 你还好吗 -没事 我很好 |
[34:31] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[34:43] | Answering machine. Christopher, where is he? | 答录机 克里斯多佛在哪呢 |
[34:45] | He’s always here. | 他一向都在啊 |
[35:06] | – This is fucked. – What? | -这真是狗屁 -什么 |
[35:10] | This. Us. Look at us. | 这 我们 看看我们 |
[35:11] | We’re like two scared rabbits. | 我们像是两个受惊的兔子 |
[35:13] | – Douche bags. – Don’t say that. | -窝囊废 -别这样说 |
[35:15] | Sean, grow up to reality. We are nowhere. | 西恩 长大面对现实吧 我们什么都不是 |
[35:18] | Buying fish? Punching safes? What is that? And for what? | 买鱼?祭保险箱? 那像什么话?为了什么? |
[35:23] | We’re just starting. It’s what you do. | 我们才刚入行 刚开始都是这样的 |
[35:25] | We got stockbroker licenses. I went to Pace College! | 我们有股票营业员执照 我上过大学的 |
[35:36] | – Fuck. It’s true, huh? – We’re fucked. | -干 说的没错 -我们真没出息 |
[35:41] | We gotta do something to get ahead. | 我们得做点什么事来打响名号 |
[35:47] | Mom, I don’t believe it, and don’t deny it! | 妈 我真不敢相信 别想要否认! |
[35:50] | I told you not to let Lilliana into my room! | 我说过别让丽亚娜进我的房间! |
[35:52] | Look at the money they waste on these CD-ROMs. | 看看他们浪费在这些光碟片上的钱 |
[35:55] | MindSpring, Earthlink, what are these exactly? | 心灵之春 大地相连 这些到底是什么? |
[35:59] | Don’t change the subject! It’s my room! | 别转变话题! 那是我的房间! |
[36:02] | There were clothes a foot deep on the floor. | 衣服都堆到快一尺高了 |
[36:05] | You had half the bath towels. | 一半的浴室毛巾都在你房里 |
[36:06] | – Don’t exaggerate. – Wet! It was starting to smell. | -别夸张了 -湿答答的!都已经发臭了 |
[36:10] | It’s my room, and that’s the way I want it! | 那是我的房间 我高兴怎样就怎样! |
[36:12] | I don’t bitch about your room! | 我从没有抱怨过你的房间 |
[36:14] | Your room is in my house. | 你的房间在我的屋子里 |
[36:16] | As long as you live here, there are limits. | 只要你住在这里 就有规矩 |
[36:19] | I won’t be here for long! I’m 18… | 我不会住太久的 我已经十八岁 |
[36:21] | …going to college. | 要上大学了 |
[36:22] | I can take care of myself, so bug out! | 我可以自己照顾自己 所以别管太多 |
[36:24] | – Oh, you can? – That’s right! | -喔 你可以吗 -没错 |
[36:31] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说的没错 |
[36:34] | You are right. You can take care of yourself. | 你对极了 你可以自己照顾自己 |
[36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | You’re going off on your own to a wonderful college. | 你要自己去上你那美好的大学了 |
[36:44] | What right do I have to interfere? | 我有什么资格管你呢 |
[37:03] | – What’s going on? – Nothing I can think of. | -怎么了 -没有什么我可以想到的事 |
[37:07] | Except it’s Tuesday, 3:00. | 除了现在是星期二下午两点钟 |
[37:11] | So we gotta talk about something. | 我们一定要想出一些事来谈 |
[37:17] | Okay, spin the wheel. | 好啦 开始吧 |
[37:20] | Here’s something that’s been bothering me. | 有件事一直困扰着我 |
[37:23] | – I gave my daughter a car. – Really? | -我给我女儿一部车 -真的 |
[37:25] | Yeah, a used car. One of those SUVs. | 是啊 二手车 那种休旅车型的 |
[37:28] | You know, a ’92 Pathfinder. | 九二年的日产休旅车 |
[37:30] | It belonged to a friend of hers from school. | 本来是她同学的车 |
[37:33] | It came into my possession because of a debt by the kid’s father. | 因为他爸欠我钱 所以车子变成是我的 |
[37:37] | This is the way he made payment. | 他用车来抵债 |
[37:40] | You gave her her friend’s car? | 你给她她同学的车 |
[37:43] | It was a nice, safe car to which I had the pink slip. | 那是一部不错又安全的车 我有那车的行照 |
[37:46] | What’s bothering you? | 你有什么好困扰的呢 |
[37:49] | I must’ve known she’d know that it was this kid’s car… | 我早就知道她会知道 这是那混小子的车 |
[37:53] | …and how I got it. You know, and she’d freak out. | 知道我是怎么拿到车的 然后她一定会吓坏 |
[37:58] | – Then why’d you give it to her? – I don’t know. | -那为什么你要给她呢 -我不知道 |
[38:04] | For all these years I been shielding and protecting her… | 多年以来我一直都在保护她 |
[38:08] | …from certain truths. | 不让她知道一些真相 |
[38:13] | So now I want to rub her nose in it? | 所以现在我要让她看清事实吗 |
[38:15] | Any thoughts on that? | 你的看法呢 |
[38:22] | Well, this kid’s father, he’s a fucking degenerate gambler. | 这小子的爸是个不上进的赌徒 |
[38:26] | But also a respected businessman in the community and so on. | 但是在社区中是个受尊敬的商人 |
[38:31] | One of your “Happy Wanderers.” | 你的”快乐无忧人”之一吗 |
[38:33] | How do you remember this? | 你怎么还记得呢 |
[38:38] | So it becomes my fault he lost his kid’s car? | 所以他小孩失去那辆车又是我的错吗 |
[38:41] | I gotta look out for this bastard? | 我有必要照顾这个混蛋吗 |
[38:43] | My friend Artie’s got a restaurant. | 我朋友亚瑟开了一间餐厅 |
[38:45] | Now, no one’s telling him to refuse a plate of fettuccine… | 没有人会告诉他 如果有人要进来吃到撑死 |
[38:49] | …to some fat fuck wandering in eating himself to death. | 你不要卖东西给他吃 |
[38:54] | Maybe that’s what you said to her. | 或许这就是你给她的讯息 |
[38:56] | – What? – By giving her the SUV. | -什么 -借由给她那部休旅车 |
[38:59] | – Wanting her to confront ambiguities. – English. | -想让她面对模拟两可的意境 -说国语 |
[39:06] | Meadow’s going to be going away to college next year. | 梅朵明年就要离家去上大学了 |
[39:09] | – That’s why she needs the car. – Leaving the nest. | -这就是为什么她需要车 -离巢展翅而飞 |
[39:12] | – Not those fucking ducks again. – Maybe you were… | -又在说该死的鸭子了 -或许你 |
[39:15] | …preparing her for reality, to fly. | 在帮她做面对现实的准备 |
[39:17] | You people are something. | 你们这种人真厉害 |
[39:19] | I give my little daughter a car to rub her face in shit… | 我给我女儿一部车 然后让她很难看 |
[39:24] | …and you tell me I did something noble? | 而你却告诉我 我做了很高贵的事 |
[39:26] | We’re getting to something here. | 我们正在探讨出一些东西来 |
[39:32] | – Times up. – Look, we’re doing good work. | -时间到了 -还有时间 我们做得很好 |
[39:37] | What? You feel you’re cured? | 怎样 你觉得你已经好了吗 |
[39:39] | Fine, I’ll sit here. But I got nothing else to say. | 好 我坐着就是 但是我无话可说 |
[39:49] | Yeah. Did you call me? Oh, get the fuck out of here. | 是啊 你有打电话给我吗 去你的少来了 |
[39:55] | I’m supposed to go all the way there to check a ramp? | 我应该要专程跑过去检查那斜坡吗 |
[39:58] | – Christopher, what’s up? – Hey, what’s up, man? | -克里斯多佛 怎样 -怎样 |
[40:04] | Get that motherfucker! | 杀了那死浑蛋 |
[40:09] | – Get him! – Fucking seat belt! | -毙了他 -该死的安全带 |
[40:39] | – Richie. – Yeah, what? | -理奇 -是啊 怎样 |
[40:41] | Matt Drinkwater, Bevilaqua. | 麦特饮水 就是比维拉圭 |
[40:43] | Hear what happened to Christopher? | 听说克里斯多佛发生什么事了吗 |
[40:45] | Yeah, somebody blew him up. | 有啊 有人去干了他 |
[40:47] | It was us. Me and Sean. | 是我们 我跟西恩 |
[40:49] | It was what? You? | 是什么 你们 |
[40:51] | Sean’s dead. Christopher killed him. | 西恩死了 克里斯多佛杀了他 |
[40:53] | – So, what are you doing here? – We did it for you. A favor. | -那你在这做什么 -我们帮你做的 |
[40:57] | – What are you saying? – You don’t like him. | -你在说什么 -你不喜欢他 |
[41:00] | – So what? – He hit your niece. | -那又如何? -他打你侄女 |
[41:04] | Jesus, are you crazy? | 天啊 你疯了吗 |
[41:06] | That’s all I need now for that fuck… | 这正是我他妈现在需要的 |
[41:09] | …to think I had a part of this. | 他们一定想我跟这有关 |
[41:11] | You gotta help me, man. | 你一定要帮我 |
[41:12] | I’ll help you. I’ll fucking help you! | 我会帮你 我会该死的帮你 |
[41:17] | Hide me, I’m with you now. | 把我藏起来 我现在跟你了 |
[41:19] | Who told you to do that? | 谁叫你去干这事的 |
[41:21] | Get out of here, you dumb fuck! I’ll kill you! | 滚出去 你这笨浑蛋 我会杀了你 |
[41:41] | How can this happen? How could this happen? | 怎么会发生呢 怎么会发生这种事呢 |