时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | House Arrest | 片名:黑道家族(24) |
[02:31] | What the fuck? Stop! What are you doing?! | 该死的 停止 你在做什么? |
[02:35] | What are you doing? You clog me up! | 你在做什么?你妨碍到我了! |
[02:37] | Mister! What–? Where do you suppose you’re going? | 先生 怎? 你以为你要去哪? |
[02:42] | Stop, stop! l demand you stop! | 停止 停止!我命令你停止! |
[02:45] | l demand you come back here this instant! | 我要求你现在马上回到这里来! |
[02:49] | This instant, you motherfucker! You motherfucker! | 现在 你该死的!你该死的! |
[02:54] | Motherfucker! Motherfucker! | 该死的!该死的! |
[02:59] | Yeah. Zanone Brothers. | 是啊 杰诺兄弟们 |
[03:01] | -Hello. This is Siraj. -This fucking series, huh? | -哈啰 我是席罗 -这该死的 是吗? |
[03:04] | Your driver. | 你的司机 |
[03:06] | He comes here, he dumps the garbage all over the place! | 他过来这里 把垃圾全部都倒在这边! |
[03:10] | -Oh, he did, huh? -What he did! | -喔 是吗? -他干什么! |
[03:13] | -How about those Knicks? -Come get it! | -那些东西呢? -过来拿啊! |
[03:15] | -Get what, sir? -The goddamn, goddamn garbage! | -拿什么呢? -该死的 该死的垃圾! |
[03:20] | -We thought you wanted it back! -What? | -我们以为你想要回去! -什么? |
[03:24] | -What? -The raghead from the deli. | -什么? -熟食店的蠢蛋 |
[03:26] | Hello! Where are you? | 哈啰!你在哪? |
[03:30] | You called yesterday to complain. Our policy’s written on our trucks. | 你昨天打电话来抱怨的 我们的规矩写在卡车上 |
[03:34] | ”Double your garbage back if you’re not satisfied. ” | “如果你不满意我们双倍还给你” |
[03:37] | l complain because. . . | 我抱怨是因为 |
[03:39] | . . .you didn’t make full pickups on 1 2th, 1 6th, 20th. | 你在十二号、十六号跟二十号没有来收 |
[03:45] | And then l get charged double for it! | 却还要跟我收双倍的价钱! |
[03:47] | Right. We had to come out twice. | 是的 我们必须要出车两次 |
[03:51] | You charge me double for pickups you missed? | 因为上次你忘记来收 要收我两次钱? |
[03:54] | My dispatcher asked you, if you’re not satisfied: | 我的人问过你 你是不是不满意 |
[03:57] | ”Did you want your garbage back?” | “你不是要拿回你的垃圾?” |
[03:59] | Of course l don’t want garbage back! | 我当然不要垃圾回来! |
[04:02] | Then you’re satisfied. | 然后你就满意了 |
[04:04] | You are speaking shit to me. | 听你在放屁 |
[04:08] | We’ll try to send the truck out tomorrow. | 我们明天会试着派车出去 |
[04:17] | What are we talking, eight to ten? | 要怎样呢?八到十点好吗? |
[04:20] | For God’s sake, Alan, l can plead him out at three to five. | 老天啊 艾伦 我可以帮他弄到三到五年 |
[04:26] | All right. Talk to Mike Gendler. See what he says. | 好吧 我会跟麦克根勒谈 看他怎么说 |
[04:29] | What’s all this? | 这是什么? |
[04:31] | Looked thirsty last time l saw you. | 上次看到你 你好像挺渴的 |
[04:36] | Oh, yeah. You know what? l knew l left this someplace. | 喔 是啊 你知道吗? 我就知道我放在什么地方 |
[04:43] | -New? -You know, keeping busy. | -新的吗? -你知道的 忙一点好 |
[04:46] | -Carmela, the kids? -Good. | -卡蜜拉跟孩子们好吗? -很好 |
[04:48] | You know, school shit. | 你知道的 学校什么的 |
[04:50] | -You bet that game last night? -Yeah. | -你昨晚有下场玩吗? -有啊 |
[04:52] | What do you think l need this for? | 要不然你以为我抽这个干嘛? |
[04:58] | What do l owe you, counselor? | 我欠你多少?律师 |
[05:00] | Pay me when l actually do something. | 我真正有做事的时候再付我钱吧 |
[05:02] | l hope that fucking day never comes. | 我希望永远没有那一天 |
[05:05] | lt almost did, very recently. | 最近差点就被逮到 |
[05:08] | The Neil Mink lecture series. | 尼欧明克的训话又来了 |
[05:10] | lsn’t it fair to say we stared into the abyss? | 如果说我们是看穿了深不可测事情 不是很公平吗? |
[05:13] | A very close call, that brush with the murder beef. | 差一点 差一点就被逮到 |
[05:16] | l told you. l was home alone. | 我告诉过你 我一个人在家的 |
[05:19] | You and Macaulay Culkin. | 你跟麦考利克金(小鬼当家)吗? |
[05:21] | Except then neither one of you would’ve been alone. | 不过你们当时都没有人当家吧 |
[05:26] | Champagne’s nice. But you want to give me a real gift? | 香槟不错 但是你要不要 给我真的礼物呢? |
[05:30] | lnsulate yourself from these shenanigans like l told you. | 如我所说的 跟那些坏勾当撇清关系 |
[05:33] | l do. l am. What the fuck you want from me? | 我有啊 你他妈的要我怎样做呢? |
[05:36] | Use one of the businesses we have you in for something. . . | 运用那些我们帮你安排的生意 |
[05:40] | . . .besides showing income on a tax return. | 赚取一些能够申请退税的正当收入 |
[05:43] | Spend time at Garden State Rendering. | 花时间在纽泽西州炼脂事业 |
[05:45] | You know what boiling fat smells like? | 你知道燃烧油脂闻起来像什么吗? |
[05:48] | You have an office at Barone Sanitation. | 你在巴隆清洁公司有间办公室 |
[05:50] | Get your ass out of that strip club and go there. | 别再混脱衣舞吧了 过去那边吧 |
[05:55] | All right, l hear you. | 好吧 听到了 |
[05:57] | The feds are a business, Anthony. | 联邦政府就像是一间公司 东尼 |
[05:59] | Millions of tax dollars invested in watching your ass. | 数以万计的税金投资在监视你的屁股上 |
[06:03] | Sooner or later, just like you. . . | 迟早的 就像你在做生意一样 |
[06:05] | . . .they’re gonna want a return on that investment. | 他们会想要回收这项投资的 |
[06:09] | Mother of fucking mercy! | 该死的他妈慈悲! |
[06:12] | You take a sledgehammer to my balls? | 你是在敲我的鸟蛋吗? |
[06:14] | That’s just the incision where l inserted the stent. | 只不过是一个切口让我可以放东西进去 |
[06:17] | -You’ll feel a little tenderness. -Okay, almost there. Easy. | -你会觉得有点软弱 -好了 快到了 放轻松 |
[06:23] | -Just use the bedpan next time. -l’m no cat. l don’t shit in a box. | -下一次用尿桶吧 -我不是猫 我才不要在桶子大便 |
[06:28] | -You have to watch your heart. -My heart’s fine. | -你要小心心脏 -我的心脏很好 |
[06:31] | When l get out of here, we’re going to a discotheque. You and me. | 当我出院时 我们去迪斯可舞厅跳舞 你跟我 |
[06:35] | Discotheque. | 迪斯可舞厅 |
[06:38] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么? |
[06:43] | Mr. Soprano, l’m Michael McLuhan from the U.S. Marshal’s Service. | 索波诺先生 我是麦可麦路汉 联邦司法执行官 |
[06:47] | Here to reattach your electronic bracelet. | 我来帮你重新装电子环的 |
[06:51] | They give you the important jobs. | 他们真是给了你重要的任务 |
[06:54] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[06:55] | -Your name’s really McLuhan? -Right. | -你的名字真的是麦路汉吗? -是的 |
[06:59] | So that makes you Marshal McLuhan. | 那你不就是卖路和执行官吗? |
[07:02] | That’s right. | 没错 听起来音很像 |
[07:06] | What’s the fucking joke? | 这是什么该死的笑话? |
[07:10] | You may feel some pressure in your chest. | 你胸口可能会觉得闷闷的 |
[07:12] | lt’ll go away as the blood flow to the heart increases. | 当较多的血液回流的心脏的时候 就会好转 |
[07:15] | Just stay in bed, plenty of fluids. We’ll get you home tomorrow. | 在床上休息 多喝水 我们明天就让你出院 |
[07:20] | Lucky-fucking-me. | 我真他妈的幸运 |
[07:28] | Sandwich or something? | 要吃三明治还是什么吗? |
[07:29] | Did you hear me with my balls? Who could fucking eat? | 你有听到我鸟蛋的事吗? 谁还吃得下啊? |
[07:44] | New York’s only classic rock station, Q 104. | 纽约唯一个经典摇滚乐电台 Q104 |
[07:59] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[08:02] | Nothing. Just looking out the window. | 没什么 只是在看外面 |
[08:06] | Getting my eyebrows done. | 我要去修眉毛 |
[09:12] | Remember: | 记住 |
[09:14] | One mouth, two ears. Listen to each other. | 一张口 两只耳朵 互相倾听 |
[09:21] | l’ll see you next week. | 下星期见 |
[10:24] | So. . . | 那 |
[10:26] | . . .what’s up? | 有什么事呢? |
[10:31] | l don’t know. l’m– | 我不知道 我 |
[10:33] | l’m bored or something. | 不知道太无聊还是怎样 |
[10:36] | l don’t want to come here no more. | 我不想要再过来了 |
[10:39] | Wow. | 哇 |
[10:42] | Not the first time we’ve heard you say that. | 又不是第一次听你这样说 |
[10:50] | No offense, but this is feeling like a waste of time. | 没有什么恶意 但是这感觉好像是在浪费时间 |
[10:54] | -l’m sure for the both of us. -l don’t feel that way. | -对我们两都是 -我不这么觉得 |
[11:03] | The other day l’m watching this movie with Brad Pitt and that blond. . . | 有天我在看一部电影 布莱德彼特跟那个金发女的 |
[11:09] | -. . .Gwyneth Paltrow. -Sliding Doors? | -葛妮丝派特罗 -《双面情人》? |
[11:12] | Fuck no! Seven. | 干 不是啦! 《火线追缉令》 |
[11:14] | lt’s a good movie. l never seen it before. | 是很棒的电影 我从没有看过 |
[11:18] | But halfway through it l’m thinking. . . | 但是看到一半我就在想 |
[11:20] | . . . ”This is bullshit. | “这一切都是狗屎 |
[11:22] | A waste of my fucking time. | 浪费我该死的时间 |
[11:25] | Why do l give a shit who the killer is? | 我为什么要在乎谁是杀手? |
[11:27] | What difference will that information make in my life?” | 这样的讯息对我的生活有什么屁用?” |
[11:31] | Very true. | 没错 |
[11:32] | So l shut it off. | 所以我就不看了 |
[11:34] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[11:36] | What did you do instead? | 那你去做了什么? |
[11:39] | Went out in the yard. Burned ants with a magnifying glass. | 出去院子里用放大镜烧蚂蚁 |
[11:45] | A little sense of humor here? | 你一点幽默感都没有吗? |
[11:51] | You still in mourning over the coming of managed care? | 你还是在忧心未来吗? |
[11:56] | -Go on. -What’s the point? | -继续 -重点是什么? |
[11:59] | You go to ltaly, you lift some weights, you watch a movie. | 你去义大利、你去健身房、你看电影 |
[12:04] | lt’s all a series of distractions till you die. | 都是一些在死前的分心事务 |
[12:07] | l hear depression talking. | 我听到了沮丧 |
[12:09] | Yeah, well, l’m not up on my dosage. | 是喔 我没有在吃药 |
[12:12] | Medication. What do l got to show for it? | 服药、服药、服药 我为什么要呢? |
[12:15] | Who knows where you’d be without the medication? | 谁知道你不服药会怎样呢? |
[12:20] | Anyway, some people take pleasure in the simple doing of things. | 反正 有些人就是喜欢做一些简单的事 |
[12:25] | Yeah, well, the things l take pleasure in, l can’t do. | 是啊 但是我喜欢做的事却不能做 |
[12:29] | Currently trying to change my business profile, if you know what l mean. | 目前正在试着变更我的商业模式 如果你知道我的意思的话 |
[12:34] | Oh, so it’s all about your legal problems. | 喔 所以一切都是跟你的法律问题有关 |
[13:01] | l’m gonna get the car. | 我要去开车 |
[13:02] | Don’t disappear. Meet me out front. | 别就这样消失 外头见 |
[13:06] | Corrado? | 克拉多? |
[13:07] | l thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[13:10] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[13:11] | Romano. | 罗曼诺 |
[13:14] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[13:15] | You have to stay in the chair till you leave the building. | 在离开医院之前你都必须待在轮椅上 |
[13:18] | -Hospital rules. -So call a cop. | -医院的规定 -去报警啊 |
[13:22] | A little procedure. They should worry about the sick. | 只是一些程序 他们应该多关心一些真正的病人的 |
[13:25] | lt’s all about the insurance. You remember my Chuckie? | 一切都跟保险有关 你记得我儿子洽奇吗? |
[13:30] | Little Chuckie. You drove the bike for the butcher’s. | 小洽奇 你以前帮卖肉的 骑脚踏车送东西 |
[13:36] | l gotta call Karen, Ma. | 我要打电话给凯伦 妈 |
[13:40] | He’s a cop now, like his father. | 他现在是警察了 跟他爸一样 |
[13:42] | -A detective. -He was a good egg, your Lou. | -是警探 -他是个好人 你老公卢 |
[13:45] | He was a real straight shooter. He had a lot of class. | 他是个真坦率的人 很有水准的人 |
[13:50] | Hodgkin’s, no? | 是何杰金氏症吗? |
[13:52] | lt’s been almost 1 5 years. | 已经十五年了 |
[13:54] | That long? | 那么久了吗? |
[13:56] | The week the shuttle exploded. | 太空梭爆炸的那一周 |
[14:00] | The pension helps. The grandchildren. | 退休金帮助很多 还有孙子们 |
[14:04] | You look good, Corrado. You healthy? | 你看起来不错 克拉多 健康情况呢? |
[14:07] | A little heart trouble. Nothing much. | 一点点心脏问题 没什么 |
[14:11] | You broke your ankle? | 你扭到脚吗? |
[14:13] | Bunions. | 大脚指胀肿 |
[14:18] | You still in Belleville? | 你还住在好景吗? |
[14:20] | Same house. Watsessing Avenue. | 同样一间房子 在同一条街上 |
[14:23] | l’m right on Ampere Parkway. Near our beloved alma mater. | 我住在安派瑞大道上 在我们的母校旁边 |
[14:27] | Maybe we could have coffee? Catch up. | 或许我们可以一起喝咖啡 聊聊往事 |
[14:30] | There’s an lHOP by the dry cleaners. | 在干洗店旁边有一间煎饼店 |
[14:34] | The doctor says l’m not supposed to leave the house. Too much stress. | 医生说我不可以离开家里的 压力太大了 |
[14:42] | Sir? | 先生? |
[14:44] | The chair. | 轮椅 |
[15:21] | l don’t show up for eight years, you turn my office into a storeroom? | 我八年没有出现 你就把我的办公室当成储藏室 |
[15:26] | l’ll get this shit cleaned right out. | 我马上把这些东西整理掉 |
[15:29] | Connie! Connie! | 坎妮!坎妮? |
[15:33] | This is Mr. Soprano. | 这位是索波诺先生 |
[15:35] | Tony. How you doing? | 东尼 你好吗? |
[15:37] | Connie DeSapio. | 坎妮迪沙皮 |
[15:40] | What happened to Diane? | 黛安呢? |
[15:42] | A little self-indulgent with the office supplies. | 太爱拿公司的办公文具了 |
[15:46] | He’s been out in the field, but he’s gonna spend some time with us at HQ. | 他以前都在外面 但是他现在 要多花一点时间跟我们在总部了 |
[15:50] | So let’s get Ralphie and Danny here and move these boxes and books out. | 把罗夫跟丹尼找来 然后把这些箱子跟书搬出去 |
[15:56] | -What should l do with them? -l don’t know. Make room. | -要拿去哪里呢? -我不知道 找个地方 |
[16:00] | l’ll put them by the copy machine. | 我放到影印机旁边好了 |
[16:07] | Nice rack. | 漂亮的小妞 |
[16:09] | Born-again Christian. | 重生基督教徒 |
[16:12] | Oh, yeah? | 喔 是吗 |
[16:14] | Listen, while l have you here. We may have a problem. Richie Aprile. | 听着 正好你在这里 我们跟理奇艾皮欧有些问题 |
[16:18] | Yeah, l heard. He tipped a truck at a deli in Nutley. | 是啊 我听说了 他弄卡车去熟食店倒了一车的垃圾 |
[16:22] | Fucking guy. But that’s not it. | 该死的小子 还不只如此 |
[16:25] | One of Zanone’s drivers, the illustrated man? | 杰诺的司机当中 那个有刺青的 |
[16:28] | Richie’s got him running an operation selling blow along the routes. | 理奇让他在开车的沿路卖毒品 |
[16:33] | The Department of Sanitation l can handle. . . | 卫生部门我可以处理 |
[16:36] | . . .but if the DEA gets involved, we’re gonna lose our 9-0-1 . | 但是要是扯上药品管制局 我们会被吊销执照的 |
[16:42] | -Son of a fucking bitch. -l don’t like to break your balls. | -该死狗娘养的浑蛋 -我不想要让你为难 |
[16:46] | That piece of shit’s gonna be my brother-in-law. | 那该死的垃圾人就要成为我姐夫了 |
[16:52] | Nice, huh? | 棒吧? |
[16:53] | The RlCO Act, Elliot. | 扫黑条款 艾略特 |
[16:55] | We sat there and we talked about the fucking RlCO Act. | 我们就坐在那边谈该死的扫黑条款 |
[17:01] | You treat different patients, your base of knowledge expands. | 你有各式各样的病人 你会学到很多事情的 |
[17:05] | Two years ago, l thought RlCO was a relative of his. | 当我两年前听到瑞可(音同扫黑条款) 我还以为那是他亲戚 |
[17:21] | Cards-on-the-table time. How’s the drinking? | 我们摊开来说吧 喝酒情况呢? |
[17:25] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:28] | Worse, l guess. | 我猜更糟了 |
[17:30] | Are you an alcoholic? | 你在酗酒吗? |
[17:38] | l am drinking in between sessions. | 我在每次诊疗中间休息时间都会喝酒 |
[17:43] | -That’s very serious. -Just on the days that l see him. | -这很严重 -只有在我要看他的那几天 |
[17:48] | l can’t take it. | 我受不了了 |
[17:50] | Finally. Thank you. | 终于 谢谢你 |
[17:53] | Are you taking steps to seriously end it? | 你有没有在采取行动要真的结束呢? |
[17:56] | He wanted to end it. | 他想要结束 |
[17:58] | Last time he wanted to stop coming, but l talked him out of it. | 上次他想要停止看诊 但是我说服他不要 |
[18:02] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:03] | lf l was at Sloan and he had a pituitary tumor. . . | 如果我是在医院而他有脑瘤 |
[18:06] | . . .would l stop him from coming? | 我会阻止他回诊吗? |
[18:13] | Elliot, it’s like that thing with watching a train wreck. | 艾略特 这就像看车祸一样 |
[18:19] | l’m afraid and repulsed by what he might tell me. | 我很害怕又很厌恶他或许会告诉我的事 |
[18:23] | But somehow l can’t stop myself from wanting to hear it. | 但是不知为什么我无法阻止自己想去听 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:42] | All set. | 全部好了 |
[18:43] | lt’ll ramp up to eight pounds per cubic inch. | 这会上升到每立方英寸八磅 |
[18:46] | Keep your airway open when you’re sleeping. | 在你睡觉的时候打开你的呼吸道 |
[18:49] | l don’t snore. Don’t be embarrassed. | -我又不会打呼 -别不好意思 |
[18:52] | Obstructive sleep apnea is serious. | 睡眠中呼吸终止是很严重的问题 |
[18:54] | Every time you wake up fighting for breath. . . | 每一次你醒来要再次呼吸 |
[18:57] | . . .it puts tremendous strain on your heart. | 都会对心脏造成很大的负担 |
[18:59] | Dr. Schreck is right in prescribing this for you. | 塞克医师开立这个东西给你是正确的 |
[19:03] | -lt makes me look like a sick man. -You’re not sick. | -这让我看起来像是病人 -你不是病人 |
[19:06] | But testing shows REM-wise you have 40 arousals per hour. | 快速眼动睡眠测试 显示你每小时有四十次上冲 |
[19:11] | More, since l met you. | 在我见到你之后就更多了 |
[19:15] | Such a thing to say. | 真是漂亮 |
[19:18] | ”Arousals” mean a change in your stages of sleep. | “上冲”指的是你睡眠情况的改变 |
[19:22] | You are such a flirt. | 你真是爱打情骂俏 |
[19:25] | l’ll stop by tomorrow, see how you did. | 我明天会过来看你的情况如何 |
[19:28] | Be counting the beats. | 我等不急了 |
[19:32] | -Who’s that? -Judge Crater. How should l know? | -那是谁啊? -凯特法官吗?我怎么会知道 |
[19:35] | -The one ordered the house arrest? -Answer the door. lt’s an expression. | -那个限制你出这屋子的法官吗? -去开门 我只是打个比方 |
[19:41] | l’m gonna go wash my hands. | 我要去洗手 |
[19:45] | Hello, l’m Catherine. A friend of Corrado’s. | 哈啰 我是凯瑟琳 克拉多的朋友 |
[19:49] | Fuck me. | 妈的 |
[19:56] | Catherine, what a surprise. | 凯瑟琳 真是太惊喜了 |
[19:59] | l would’ve called. You’re unlisted. l brought manicotti. | 我本来要打电话的 但是你号码没登记 我带一些通心面过来 |
[20:04] | How’s your foot? | 你的脚怎样了呢? |
[20:06] | lt’s better. Thanks. | 有比较好了 谢谢 |
[20:08] | Heart? | 心脏呢? |
[20:10] | Better. | 比较好了 |
[20:12] | ls this a bad time for a visit? | 我来的时候不对吗? |
[20:15] | Actually, the nurse just got here. We’re about to have my examination. | 护士才刚到 我们才要刚开始做检验 |
[20:20] | Oh, well, maybe Friday then. | 喔 好吧 或许星期五再见 |
[20:23] | l volunteer at the bingo since Louis passed. | 自从卢过世之后 我就在宝果那边帮忙 |
[20:30] | Well, enjoy the manicotti. | 那 享用通心粉吧 |
[20:34] | Thank you, l will. | 谢谢你 我会的 |
[20:39] | You’re awful. | 你真糟糕 |
[20:41] | She went to school with my older brother. | 他跟我哥哥是同学 |
[20:44] | Oh, right. l’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[20:57] | Why’d you send her away? l thought you were bored. | 你为什么故意让她走? 我以为你很无聊 |
[21:00] | Talking to that dreadnought would help? | 跟那个无聊的人说话会有帮助吗? |
[21:03] | She seems all right. | 她看起来还好啊? |
[21:05] | What the hell do we have in common? | 我们有什么好谈的? |
[21:07] | Bunion. You know how l feel about feet. | 拇指肿胀吗?你知道我 对脚的感觉是怎样的 |
[21:20] | Look at this. You believe this one with the cleavage? | 瞧瞧 你看这个惊人的乳沟 |
[21:24] | Finger food’s better than last year. | 点心比去年的好 |
[21:27] | Not the landfill. The problem’s the limit. | 垃圾掩埋场的问题很头痛 |
[21:29] | We’re at two grand a day. . . | 我们每天收入两千块 |
[21:31] | . . .but with the DOS breaking our balls l gotta fuck with the ins and outs. | 但是一些官方的东西真是讨厌 我得要登记进跟出 |
[21:35] | Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 是喔?什么东西呢? |
[21:38] | Paperwork, you know? | 文书处理工作 你知道吗? |
[21:39] | List the gross tonnage. l gotta file it in triplicate every day. | 列出总共有几顿 我每天要填三份 |
[21:44] | Right. | 是喔 |
[21:48] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[21:50] | -ls that your wife, Dickie? -Yeah. Come on, l’ll introduce you. | -那是你老婆吗?迪克 -是啊 过来 我介绍给你认识 |
[21:54] | l’m getting engaged myself. | 我也要订婚了 |
[21:58] | Hey, some place, huh? That landscaping is gorgeous. | 嘿 真是不错的地方 景致真是太壮观了 |
[22:02] | Janice, you’re completely transformed. What can l say? | 珍妮丝 你完全不一样了 我要怎样说呢? |
[22:07] | -”You look good, Janice. ” -Yeah, you look pretty good, Janice. | -“你看起来很好 珍妮丝” -是啊 你看起来很好 珍妮丝 |
[22:11] | -You are a giant asshole, you know? -Come on. | -你真是个大浑蛋 你知道吗? -别这样 |
[22:17] | Richie, you got a minute? | 理奇 有空吗? |
[22:20] | Jesus Christ, let me get a drink. | 天啊 让我喝杯东西吧 |
[22:22] | No, we’ll grab a waiter. Come on. | 不 我们去随便找个服务生就有 过来 |
[22:26] | -See you. -Excuse me, ladies. | -待会见 -失陪了 女士们 |
[22:28] | -Have you met Helen Barone? -Hi. Jan Soprano. | -你有没有见过海伦巴隆呢? -嗨 我是珍妮丝索波诺 |
[22:31] | -Nice to meet you, Jan. -Nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 珍妮丝 -很高兴认识你 |
[22:37] | Got any blow? | 有什么好料的吗? |
[22:40] | -What? -Blow. You know, coke. | -什么? -好料的 你知道的 就是古柯碱 |
[22:44] | lt’s not on you? l gotta go to the deli in Nutley? | 没有在你身上吗? 我要去熟食店买吗? |
[22:47] | You don’t sell that shit along those routes. | 你不可以在沿途卖那些东西的 |
[22:50] | l’m with Junior. | 这是跟小索一起的生意 |
[22:51] | l don’t give a shit if you’re working with Wal-Mart. | 我不管这是不是跟他还是跟家乐福 |
[22:55] | l’m earning. We’re saving for a house. | 我要赚钱 我们要存钱买房子 |
[22:57] | You got enough picking up garbage. | 收垃圾赚的就够了 |
[22:59] | Not if you, the fucking association, and Barone won’t let me expand. | 如果你跟那个该死的协会 还有巴隆不让我扩展就不够 |
[23:04] | Are you fucking stonato or what? | 你是他妈的吸毒了还是怎样? |
[23:07] | After five years, the cops are leaving garbage alone. | 五年了 好不容易警察 不再找垃圾的麻烦 |
[23:10] | A drug bust on one of those routes? | 一旦在收垃圾的路线上被捉到贩毒 |
[23:12] | The FBl, DEA, all those fucking pricks will breathe down our necks again. | 联邦调查局、药物管制局还有 所有该死的浑帐都会把我们的脖子扭断 |
[23:17] | lt’s a little coke. What is the big deal? | 只不过是古柯碱 有什么关系呢? |
[23:21] | You and my uncle, you deal drugs, it’s your business. | 你跟我伯伯要贩毒是你们的事 |
[23:24] | You do it on association routes, it’s my business. | 你们在我的路线上贩毒就是我的事 |
[23:27] | lt stops today. You got it? | 从今天就停止 你听懂没? |
[23:32] | Don’t give me no fucking Manson lamps. Just fucking stop. | 别跟我扯什么房子需要钱的鬼话 你他妈的给我住手 |
[23:36] | Also, don’t tip a truck on a problem customer. | 还有 别倒垃圾到有问题的客户那边 |
[23:39] | You know, l fucking hate the way you make me fucking ride you. | 你知道吗?我他妈的真恨你 这样这样指使我 |
[23:44] | Now get the fuck out of here! | 现在你他妈的给我滚! |
[24:09] | Municipalities went private. We bid on a landfill in West Virginia. | 市政事务都私人化了 我们要去围标西维吉尼亚州的掩埋场 |
[24:13] | l started reading the EPA’s new guidelines on curbside recycling. | 我开始在读环保局的回收准则了 |
[24:18] | Listen, l’m telling you. Just listen to me, guys. | 听着 我正在告诉你们 大家听我说 |
[24:21] | l got it right through the transfer station. | 我通过转运站 |
[24:24] | lt scaled out at nearly 3000 tons! | 然后地磅秤出来快接近三千顿! |
[24:27] | Three thousand tons! | 三千顿! |
[24:31] | Talking about a yard waste ban in half the states on the Eastern seaboard. | 我说的是东岸半州以上的垃圾 |
[24:51] | Oh, my God. Tony. Call an ambulance! | 喔 我的天 东尼 叫救护车! |
[24:55] | -Oh, my God, what’s wrong? -Flip him over. | -喔 我的天啊 怎么回事? -把他翻过来 |
[24:59] | Watch his head. | 小心他的头 |
[25:04] | Pills, the analysis. You pay her a fortune. What’s she doing for you? | 药丸跟治疗 你付她一大笔钱 她帮你做了什么? |
[25:08] | -Leave me alone. -lf it was a man, you’d wring his neck. | -别烦我 -如果是个男的 你早就让他好看了 |
[25:12] | l got a fucking rash now. Leave me alone. | 我现在该死的在起疹子 别烦我 |
[25:15] | Putting a wing on her house. | 在她的房子盖间偏厅吧 |
[25:18] | Mr. Soprano. | 索波诺先生 |
[25:20] | -l have your results. -Yeah? | -结果出来了 -是吗? |
[25:22] | lt’s preliminary, but as far as l can tell– | 是初步的 但是我可以看得出来 |
[25:25] | Nothing physical, right? | 没有什么严重性的 对吧? |
[25:28] | l passed out. lf it’s nothing physical then what the fuck is wrong? | 我昏了过去 如果没有什么严重的 那该死的是怎么了? |
[25:33] | l would think you’d be relieved. | 我想你很快就可以出院了 |
[25:35] | l’ll be relieved when l figure out what’s wrong. | 我知道怎么一回事之后我才会出院 |
[25:38] | l wish it was something physical so l could rip it the fuck out! | 我希望是很严重 那我才可以把这该死的东西根除掉! |
[25:42] | Sorry, it’s just very frustrating. l know you’re only trying to help. | 抱歉 只是真的很沮丧 我知道你只是想帮忙 |
[25:48] | Losing some weight wouldn’t hurt. | 减轻一些体重不会少块肉 |
[26:00] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[26:21] | Did you get the ladyfingers? | 你有没有买小松饼糕呢? |
[26:24] | No, they were out. l got crumbcake. The Entenmann’s. | 没有 卖完了 我有买其它的蛋糕 |
[26:29] | Disposal again? Leave it, l told you. l gotta get the flange. | 又卡住了吗?别管了 我说我会去加装东西 |
[26:33] | When, Saint Swithen’s Day? | 什么时候 下辈子吗? |
[26:37] | Who was at the door before? | 刚刚谁在门口? |
[26:39] | -That lady from the other day. -Catherine? | -那天的女士 -凯瑟琳吗? |
[26:42] | The one with the manicotti. l said you were sleeping. | 带通心粉来的那个 我说你在睡觉 |
[26:46] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你为什么不叫我? |
[26:50] | Roberta Sanfillipo didn’t call back, did she? | 芭比山菲利普没有回电 是吧? |
[26:54] | l gotta be honest. | 我必须要老实说 |
[26:56] | When l ran into her at Fountains of Wayne that time. . . | 我当时在伟恩喷泉见到她时 |
[26:59] | . . .she was very cold. | 她非常的冷淡 |
[27:03] | What was she buying? | 她在买什么? |
[27:05] | A fountain. Kid pissing. | 喷泉 小孩尿尿的那种 |
[27:08] | Must have bought a house. | 一定是买了房子了 |
[27:11] | Great ass. | 漂亮的屁股 |
[27:13] | Jesus. Talked too much, but what a piece she was. | 天啊 说太多了 但她真是漂亮 |
[27:17] | And game as they come. | 真是不得了 |
[27:21] | Listen, l’m gonna go. Gotta take my kid to karate. | 我要带我小孩去练跆拳道 |
[27:36] | But in Angela ‘s Ashes you laughed with them at least. | 但是在《安琪拉的灰烬》里 你还会觉得好笑 |
[27:40] | Every paycheck squandered on alcohol. | 收入都花在酒上面了 |
[27:43] | -You know the lrish and their liquor. -”The weakness,” he calls it. | -你知道爱尔兰人喝酒是有名的 -他叫那”弱点” |
[27:47] | How he could make such heartache funny is beyond me. | 我真想不通他怎么可以写的这样好笑 |
[27:51] | -My God, with that father. -We don’t know what poverty is. | -天啊 那种父亲 -我们不知道什么才叫贫穷 |
[27:55] | Didn’t the mother come off nicer? | 那个母亲最后不是比较好吗? |
[27:57] | lt’s all in the writing. | 都在书里面 |
[27:59] | He makes certain choices about how he’s going to portray people. | 他选择了要如何描写每个人 |
[28:03] | Like the nuns in that convent. | 就好比那修道院的修女 |
[28:21] | -Hello. -Yeah, T. lt’s me. | -哈啰 -东尼 是我 |
[28:24] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:26] | Listen, that container came in from the other side. | 听着 义大利那边的货柜进来了 |
[28:30] | -It’s supposed to go to that guy. -Great. lt’s about fucking time. | -应该要去给那个人的 -太好了 也真该是他妈的时候了 |
[28:34] | lt’s better than she said. | 比她说的还好 |
[28:36] | l mean, it’s un-fucking-believable. lt’s all original World War ll shit. | 真是他妈的不敢相信 真的是正宗二次世界大战的东西 |
[28:41] | -You’re fucking kidding me. -l know nothing! Nothing! | -你该死的在开玩笑吧 -我什么都不知道!什么都不知道! |
[28:46] | Ton, I am looking at the fucking History Channel here! | 东尼 我他妈的就像 在看历史频道一样! |
[28:49] | You gotta come down here. You’re gonna love this stuff. | 你一定要过来 一定会爱死这些东西的 |
[28:53] | No. | 不了 |
[28:54] | We got Eisenhower’s dinnerware from Allied headquarters in London. | 我们有艾森豪在伦敦联军总部的餐具 |
[28:59] | We got a couple of Herman Goering’s personal pearl-handled Lugers. | 我们还有一些贺曼高林的 私人珍藏珍珠手枪 |
[29:03] | And get this, we got the jeep that Patton drove around in Sicily. | 还有听着 我们还有巴顿将军 在西西里开的那部吉普车 |
[29:08] | We have ways of dealing with you, Mr. Soprano! | 我们有办法跟你斗了 索波诺先生! |
[29:13] | Put that down, it’s expensive. | 把那个放下 那很贵的 |
[29:15] | -No, l better listen to the lawyer. -Are you sure? | -不了 我最好听律师的 -你确定吗? |
[29:19] | Yeah. You guys go ahead without me. | 是啊 你们玩就好了 |
[29:22] | -All right, I’ll talk to you later. -All right. | -好吧 我们再聊吧 -好的 |
[29:25] | How about a mystery? | 悬疑故事呢? |
[29:26] | The mystery is that Rosalie read The Ya-Ya Sisterhood. | 悬疑的地方就是罗莎莉在读 《丫丫私密日记》 |
[29:34] | What? l liked it. | 怎样?我很喜欢啊 |
[29:36] | What about John lrving? Something like Cider House Rules? | 那约翰尔文呢?像是他的书呢? |
[29:40] | Yeah, but not so sad. | 不错 不过太悲伤了 |
[29:49] | So how’s that English class going? | 英文课上得怎样呢? |
[29:53] | Comparative literature, whatever? | 什么比较文学的 |
[29:55] | Comp lit was last semester. | 那是上学期了 |
[29:59] | l told you l’m taking Lacan. Deconstructive theory. | 我告诉过你我正在修拉肯的解构理论 |
[30:03] | Oh, deconstructivist. Excuse me. | 喔 解构学家 对不起 |
[30:13] | lncredible. They could care less. | 不可思议 他们就这样不在乎 |
[30:19] | This is delicious. | 真是美味 |
[30:20] | And your grandfather a contractor. | 你祖父还是在建筑业 |
[30:24] | Deconstructivism. | 解构主义 |
[30:28] | My droll mom. | 我风趣的妈妈 |
[30:33] | Excuse me, could you move your cigarette? | 不好意思 你可以不要抽烟吗? |
[30:36] | -Pardon me? -lt’s blowing into my son’s face. | -什么? -都吹到我儿子的脸上了 |
[30:40] | -Thank you. -We’re allowed to smoke. | -谢谢 -这里是可以抽烟的 |
[30:42] | Unfortunately an area where New Jersey is woefully behind. | 很不幸的这里是纽泽西很落后的地方 |
[30:47] | But could you move it? | 但是你可以不要抽了吗? |
[30:48] | -lt’s no big deal. -lt’s no big deal to move it either. | -又没有什么大不了的 -不抽也没有什么大不了的 |
[30:52] | l don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:53] | l’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[30:55] | -l’m not gonna move it. -Why not? | -我还是要抽 -为什么? |
[30:58] | -Because you’re very rude. -l said ”excuse me” quite clearly. | -因为你很没礼貌 -我非常清楚的说了”不好意思” |
[31:02] | Your tone. | 你的语气 |
[31:04] | -lt’s a health hazard. Move it. -No. | -这对健康有碍 不要抽了 -不 |
[31:08] | l’m a physician. Do you know what you’re doing to the rest of us? | 我是医生 你知道你在对我们其他的人 做什么吗? |
[31:12] | My son has taken the trouble in his own life to live in a smoke-free dorm. | 我儿子排除万难的争取到一间禁烟宿舍 |
[31:17] | -My salutations. -Mom. | -我向你致敬 -妈 |
[31:20] | This isn’t a smoke-free restaurant. | 这又不是全面禁烟的餐厅 |
[31:22] | Look, this is silly. Could you just move the fucking thing? | 听着 这实在是很愚蠢 你可不可以该死的不要抽了? |
[31:26] | -Not when you talk like that. -Just move the cigarette, please. | -当你这样没礼貌时 我不要 -拜托你不要抽了 |
[31:30] | -No. -No? | -不 -不? |
[31:32] | No. | 不 |
[31:33] | -Mom! -Well?! | -妈! -怎样 |
[31:35] | You bitch! | 你贱人! |
[31:37] | -She must be drunk. -Excuse me, what did you say? | -她一定是喝醉了 -对不起 你说什么? |
[31:40] | Ma’am? Come on, l saw what happened. Let’s just– Shall we? | 女士 别这样 我看到是怎么回事了 我们可不可以? |
[31:44] | -You call the police. -l don’t think that’s warranted. | -你打电话报警 -我不认为你有这个权力 |
[31:47] | Please call the police. l’m not the one with the lethal weapon here! | 请报警 我又不是 那个持有致命武器的人! |
[31:52] | l’d like you to leave. | 我想请你离开 |
[32:03] | Come on, Jason. | 走吧 杰森 |
[32:05] | l’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[32:22] | -Hello. -ln here. | -哈啰 -在这里 |
[32:24] | -Uncle Jun? -ln here. The kitchen! | -小索伯伯? -在厨房里面! |
[32:31] | Where you been? l been calling you all afternoon. | 你去哪了?我打电话找了你整个下午 |
[32:35] | My fucking hand is stuck down the drain. . . | 我该死的手卡在排水管 |
[32:38] | . . .and l can’t reach the fucking phone! | 我又碰不到那该死的电话! |
[32:42] | Good thing l’m nice. l could start tickling you. | 幸好我很善良 要不然我就开始搔你痒 |
[32:45] | Jesus Christ. How long you been standing there? | 天啊 你站在那多久了? |
[32:47] | Six hours! Now get the fucking detergent and lubricate my wrist! | 六个小时!去拿该死的清洁液 然后润滑我的手腕! |
[32:52] | Motherfucking son of a bitch! | 他妈该死狗娘养的! |
[32:57] | l thought you were Bobby. | 我以为是巴比 |
[33:00] | -Why didn’t you just call a plumber? -With what, my fucking toes?! | -你为什么不打给水电工就好了呢? -用什么打?我该死的脚指头吗? |
[33:06] | All right, relax. Relax! Let it go limp. | 好了 放轻松 放轻松!放软 |
[33:11] | Limp! You’re flexing! Let it go limp. | 放软!你太僵硬了!放软啦! |
[33:15] | Limp. That’s it. | 放软 就是这样 |
[33:17] | You’re flexing. Limp. That’s it, simmer down. | 太僵硬了 放软 这就样 软下来 |
[33:22] | Simmer down. | 软下来 |
[33:23] | Easy. | 放松 |
[33:26] | -Oh, Jesus-fucking-Christ. -There. | -喔 他妈的老天 -好了 |
[33:28] | Oh, this fucking house. l’m dying here! | 喔 这间该死的房子 我会死在这里! |
[33:33] | Come on, just take it easy, okay? | 别这样 放松一点 好吗? |
[33:41] | You’re coming to the engagement party, right? You’ll get permission? | 你会来参加订婚典礼吧?你可以吗? |
[33:46] | l’ll make some coffee. | 我来煮一些咖啡 |
[33:48] | l don’t give a shit! | 我才不管! |
[34:00] | lt’s light. | 有点少 |
[34:02] | You got your nephew to thank for that. | 你去谢谢你侄子吧 |
[34:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:06] | l ran into him the other day at. . . | 我有一天遇到他 |
[34:08] | . . .the garbage man’s ball, or whatever the fuck it is. | 在那个清洁公司的人的舞会上 |
[34:13] | Says we can’t sell coke on the route. | 说我们不能在沿路卖古柯碱 |
[34:15] | -What? -That’s what he said. | -什么? -他就是那样说的 |
[34:17] | l guess nobody should eat but him. | 我猜除了他之外大家都不能吃饭 |
[34:19] | You should’ve seen him in the golf outfit. | 你应该看看他穿那套高尔夫球装的样子 |
[34:22] | He looked like Wallace Beery. | 他看起来就像是电影明星一样 |
[34:25] | Where does he get the effrontery? | 他是怎么这样厚颜无耻的? |
[34:28] | He’s the boss. Whether he has grand mals or not. | 他是老大 不管他有碰痫还是什么都是 |
[34:33] | -And this shit is okay with you? -l know that you love him, Junior. | -这些狗屁你都无所谓吗? -我知道你很爱他 小索 |
[34:38] | l don’t want to say anything disparaging. | 我不想说任何不尊重你的话 |
[34:47] | They’re bureaucrats. They nit, they pick. | 他们都是一些伪君子 弱肉强食 |
[34:49] | lt’s passive-aggressive. | 是弱肉强食的社会 |
[34:51] | They hate their lives, themselves. l know, they’re not out in the field. | 他们憎恨自己的生命 憎恨自己 他们没有在外面打拼 |
[34:56] | What can l do? lt’s mandatory! | 我能怎么办?这是强制要求的! |
[34:59] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 等一下 |
[35:01] | Get me the paperwork on the separation requirements for New Jersey. | 给我纽泽西垃圾分类要求的表格 |
[35:05] | Where is it? | 在哪里? |
[35:07] | l don’t know, l put them with the recycling files. | 我不知道 跟回收档案放在一起 |
[35:14] | Can l get you something? Coffee? | 我可以帮你拿些什么吗?咖啡? |
[35:18] | No. No, l’m all right. | 不 不用了 |
[35:22] | l’ll be going home soon. | 我快要回家了 |
[35:34] | l embarrassed my son. | 我让我儿子很难堪 |
[35:38] | How’s he supposed to know where this type of behavior is coming from? | 他要怎么理解我这种行为的起因呢? |
[35:43] | Think it’s time you considered a 1 2-step program? | 你想现在是接受十二步疗法 的时候了吗? |
[35:46] | l’m not an alcoholic, Elliot. | 我不是酒鬼 艾略特 |
[35:51] | Besides, l have you. This. | 更何况我有你帮我诊疗 |
[35:53] | Therapy isn’t a substitute. You know that. | 治疗不是替代品 你知道的 |
[36:02] | l won’t drink with my son anymore. | 我不会再跟我儿子喝酒了 |
[36:08] | We’re bargaining now? | 我们是在讨价还价吗? |
[36:10] | l’ll go to a meeting. | 我会去参加戒酒会的 |
[36:18] | l’m also prescribing Luvox. | 我也会开卢沃斯(阻断型抗忧郁药) |
[36:20] | Luvox? | 卢沃斯? |
[36:23] | -lt’s for OCD. -Among other things. | -是治疗强迫性症的 -还有其它的药物 |
[36:25] | l’ve had success treating other compulsions. | 我有很成功的治疗过其它的强迫症患 |
[36:28] | -Compulsions, Elliot? Come on. -Your patient, Jennifer. | -强迫症?艾略特 别这样 -你是病人 珍妮佛 |
[36:31] | Your inability to bring the therapy to a conclusion. | 你没有能力结束一段疗程 |
[36:35] | Elliot, l honestly believe that he’s not ready. | 艾略特 我真的认为他还没有准备好 |
[36:41] | Refer him to another doctor. | 把他介绍给别的医生 |
[36:43] | -Do you really think l’m– -Obsessed? | -你真的认为我 -疯了吗? |
[36:55] | Luvox. | 卢沃斯 |
[37:01] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[37:06] | That coke provides a nice income stream. | 古柯碱提供了很好的收入来源 |
[37:09] | -Have any idea the bills l got? -Keep it away from the garbage route. | -知道我是怎么付帐单的吗? -别在收垃圾路线上卖 |
[37:14] | Lawyers, doctors, prescriptions. . . | 律师、医生、药 |
[37:16] | . . .a double sawbuck for a pillow so l can sit comfortably. | 双层椅垫让我能够舒适的坐着 |
[37:20] | Why don’t you sit on that pile of cash you got? | 你何不坐在你那一堆的钞票上呢? |
[37:24] | My finances are nobody’s damn business. | 我的财务状况不关别人的事 |
[37:26] | That garbage is my business. | 垃圾回收是我的生意 |
[37:28] | l don’t want you and that shitbird fucking it up! | 我不要你跟那个烂人 把这他妈的一切搞砸! |
[37:31] | Your business? | 你的生意? |
[37:32] | Why don’t you get that through that bald dome of yours? | 你何不用你的秃头光顶想想呢? |
[37:38] | Why does everything have to be so difficult? | 为什么这么难搞? |
[37:42] | You know, back in the ’50s we worked together. | 你知道吗?在50年代 我们都是一起打拼的 |
[37:45] | Even rival families settled their differences amicably. | 即使敌对的家族都用合谐的方式 寻求弥平争议 |
[37:49] | l remember Albert Anastasia lying all amicable on the barbershop floor. | 我也记得不服从的人很合谐的 躺在理发店前面 |
[37:53] | There were exceptions. l’m just saying. | 总是有些例外的 我只是举个例子 |
[37:59] | -l’m sorry. Should l come back? -lt’s all right. | -很抱歉 我要等一下再回来吗? -没关系 |
[38:03] | We’re done here. | 我们谈完了 |
[38:06] | So bad night last night, huh? | 昨天晚上睡得不好吗? |
[38:08] | Let’s see if we can’t get you a better fit on this mask. | 让我们来瞧瞧这个面具 是不是可以调得更好 |
[38:12] | That little cupcake. She never came back. | 那个小护士 她没有再回来看我 |
[38:16] | -The one with the mask. -Tracy? | -那个帮我装这个面罩的 -崔西吗? |
[38:20] | Sent her a bottle of Shalimar. | 送了她一瓶酒 |
[38:23] | Oh, she never mentioned it. | 喔 她没有提起 |
[38:27] | You should be happy at least. | 你至少要高兴一点 |
[38:29] | The stint was a complete success. | 上次的抽取很成功 |
[38:33] | Let’s not tempt fate by taxing the heart. | 我们别拿心脏负荷来开玩笑 |
[38:36] | How many MiGs you shoot down last week? | 你上星期射下了几台米格机呢? |
[38:53] | Where’s that fucking manicotti? | 该死的通心面在哪? |
[38:56] | lt’s gone. | 吃完了 |
[38:57] | Half a fucking tray in there! | 上次还有该死的一半在! |
[38:59] | l was hungry. | 我很饿啊 |
[39:01] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[39:03] | lt’s not my fault you got your hand caught. Why you gotta be so nasty? | 你手卡到又不是我的错 为什么你要这样难搞? |
[39:26] | Directory Assistance. What listing? | 查号籓 请问查哪里? |
[39:29] | Belleville. l need a number for a Catherine Romano. | 好景区 查凯瑟琳罗曼诺的电话 |
[39:33] | Thank you. For what city? | 谢谢 请问查哪个城市? |
[39:35] | Cocksucker. Belleville! | 死笨蛋 好景啦! |
[39:38] | Please hold for an operator. | 请等候接线生 |
[39:44] | Any allergies? Shellfish, perhaps? | 有任何过敏吗?或许对带壳类食物? |
[39:47] | l eat shrimp all the time. | 我时常都在吃虾子 |
[39:48] | -MSG? -No. | -味精吗? -不是 |
[39:50] | -Any change in medication? -No. | -有改变服药吗? -没有 |
[39:54] | A new laundry detergent, something like that? | 新的洗衣剂或是什么的吗? |
[39:57] | l don’t know. l don’t think so. | 我不知道 我想应该不是 |
[40:00] | -Have you been under any undue stress? -That the only word you people know? | -你最近有很大的压力吗? -你们就只有知道压力这两个字吗? |
[40:05] | Sometimes pressure can cause contact dermatitis. | 有时候压力也会引起接触性皮夫病的 |
[40:08] | ls that what that is? See, l knew that was bad. | 这个就是吗?看吧 我就知道很糟糕的 |
[40:11] | lt means rash. | 这就是起疹子的意思 |
[40:14] | -lt’s bleeding, for chrissake! -You’ve been scratching it. | -在流血耶 我的天啊! -你一直在抓当然会啊 |
[40:18] | You said you work at a sanitation transfer station. | 你说你在垃圾回收转换站工作 |
[40:22] | Dollars to doughnuts, you’re exposed to an irritant in the air there. | 这就是赚钱的代价 你接触到不干净的空气 |
[40:26] | l sit in an office. | 我在办公室工作的 |
[40:29] | l’ll write you a scrip for a cortisone cream. | 我会开过敏药膏给你 |
[40:35] | Dr. Cusamano tells me you’ve been seeing a psychotherapist. | 古山曼诺医师告诉我 你在看心理医师 |
[40:40] | So? | 那又怎样呢? |
[40:41] | l suggest you talk about stress management with him. | 我建议你跟他讨论压力管理的事情 |
[41:10] | To tell you the truth, l was surprised to hear from you. | 告诉你实话 我很讶异你会找我 |
[41:15] | l was sorry we missed our visit. | 我很抱歉上次没见到你 |
[41:18] | l had a feeling you weren’t interested. | 我感觉到你并不想见我 |
[41:20] | Oh, no. | 喔 不 |
[41:22] | l stopped by the other day, but l guess you were out. | 我另一天有过来 但是我猜你出去了 |
[41:25] | lt was odd. l thought l heard you hollering. | 真的很奇怪 我以为我有听到你在喊叫 |
[41:31] | Funny how life works. The different paths. | 生命真是令人玩味 不同的道路 |
[41:39] | All leading to the cemetery. | 全部都通往墓园一道 |
[41:50] | Can l ask you something, Corrado? | 我可以问你一件事吗?克拉多 |
[41:53] | Was my Lou ever, you know, on the take? | 我的卢有没有收过黑钱呢? |
[41:58] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[42:02] | Why would you ask such a thing? | 为什么你会问这样的事呢? |
[42:04] | Sometimes, you know, l’d find money. | 有时候 我会找到钱 |
[42:07] | Hundreds of dollars. Cash. ln his pockets at night. | 好几百块钱 现金 晚上在他的口袋里 |
[42:12] | Probably won it at the racetrack. | 或许是在赛马场赢的 |
[42:14] | -You think so? -Sure, why not? | -你是这样想的吗? -当然啊 为什么不是呢? |
[42:19] | Somebody has to win. | 总是有人要赢的啊 |
[42:30] | Well, the kitchen needs some work. | 厨房需要一些修整 |
[42:32] | You know, a little marble, maybe some new fixtures. | 贴一些大理石 或许一些新的设备 |
[42:37] | lt’s nice. | 很不错 |
[42:40] | -Think they’ll come down on the price? -l don’t know. | -觉得他们会降价吗? -我不知道 |
[42:45] | lt’s your sister. Would it kill you to take interest? | 这是你姐姐耶 你关心一下会死吗? |
[42:48] | -l’m here, ain’t l? -Oh, l’m sorry we’re late. | -我来了不是吗? -喔 我很抱歉我们迟到了 |
[42:51] | The paper says Fox Hill Lane, she takes me to Stag Trail Road. | 文件上说是福斯山大道 她把我带去了史戴路 |
[42:57] | Not bad, huh, Carm? Oh, wow! | 不错吧 卡蜜拉?喔 哇! |
[43:00] | lf we have kids, Ma’s house isn’t big enough. | 如果我们有了小孩 妈的房子就不够大了 |
[43:03] | And like Tony says, ”lt’s not our house anyway. ” | 就像东尼会说的 “反正那也不是你们的房子” |
[43:07] | See this bedroom. You could make a den out of the closet. | 看这间卧室 这个衣橱实在是太大了 |
[43:16] | Talked to my uncle the other day. | 几天前跟我伯伯谈过 |
[43:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[43:22] | l heard. | 我有听说 |
[43:25] | So we’re clear on this drug shit, right, Richie? | 所以这毒品的事 我们都很清楚了吧?理奇 |
[43:30] | The reason l’m asking, $850,000 is a big nut. | 我会问的原因是因为 八十五万是一笔大钱 |
[43:32] | l don’t know if your job at the fish market will cover it. | 我不知你在鱼市场的工作可否弥补过来 |
[43:36] | Tell me about it. | 你告诉我啊 |
[43:41] | These walls? | 这些墙? |
[43:43] | Skim coat. Not that plain Sheetrock shit. | 貂皮大衣 不是什么便宜的衣服 |
[43:48] | Not only that, they put in the lawn this year. lt’s new. | 不只如此 今年要铺草皮 全新的 |
[43:53] | When did you put your lawn in? | 你什么时候要铺草皮? |
[43:57] | This is a great school district. | 这是很棒的学区 |
[44:03] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[44:06] | -l gotta go. -What’s wrong? | -我要走了 -怎么了? |
[44:08] | Nothing. Just– | 没事 只是 |
[44:12] | l feel hot. | 我觉得很热 |
[44:14] | You’re all clammy. Let’s get you home. | 你在发热 我们送你回家吧 |
[44:17] | No, no. You stay with them and help them and– | 不 不 你跟他们待在这 帮他们 |
[44:20] | l’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[44:54] | Oh, you poor bastard. | 喔 你可怜的混蛋 |
[45:03] | Hey, Tony, you got a minute? | 嘿 东尼 有空吗? |
[45:05] | Yeah, sure. What’s up? | 有啊 当然 什么事呢? |
[45:09] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[45:11] | Organizing a basketball pool for the people in the office. | 帮办公室的人设计篮球场 |
[45:15] | -Sounds great. Should be fun. -Yeah. | -听起来很棒 应该会很有趣 -是啊 |
[45:18] | Listen, l got a call from a friend of mine in Nutley. Guy’s a cop. | 我在纳利的朋友打电话给我 他是个警察 |
[45:23] | They got Richie’s driver on video. | 他们拍摄到理奇的驾驶 |
[45:26] | He sold three ounces of coke at an arcade down there. | 他在那边的卖场卖了三盎司的古柯碱 |
[45:30] | lt’s all right. l talked to Richie. | 没关系 我跟理奇谈过了 |
[45:33] | This was last night. | 这是昨晚发生的 |
[45:38] | Guess we’ll have to torch a truck or something. | 我猜我们要烧了卡车还是什么的 |
[45:42] | Oh, you don’t want to hear that. | 喔 你不想知道的 |
[45:45] | And l sure as shit didn’t say it. | 我当然没有这样说 |
[45:56] | -Dick, l’m working on the office pool. -Oh, sure. l’ll leave you alone. | -迪克 我在设计公司的篮球场 -喔 当然 我不打扰了 |
[46:35] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[46:36] | Corrado? | 克拉多吗? |
[46:38] | Why the fuck you calling? | 你他妈的打电话来干什么? |
[46:39] | Now listen, l am the only person in this family who doesn’t curse. | 听着 我是这家族里唯一不会骂脏话的 |
[46:45] | So just do me the favor. | 那就帮我个忙吧 |
[46:48] | l want to see how you’re feeling. ls that so horrible? | 我想要知道你怎么样了 这样不行吗? |
[46:51] | l’m fine. | 我很好 |
[46:53] | lt’s not easy being abandoned, is it? | 被抛弃很不习惯吧? |
[46:56] | Look to yourself. | 看看自己吧 |
[46:58] | l had a stroke, Corrado. Did you hear? | 我中风过 克拉多 你有听说吗? |
[47:01] | Of course l heard. l don’t live in Oshkosh. | 我当然有听说 我有不是住在绿岛 |
[47:04] | And l heard you’re keeping company with that Catherine Romano. | 而且我听说你现在 跟凯瑟琳罗曼诺在一起 |
[47:09] | Fuck. Never you mind about that. | 干 你管不着 |
[47:11] | Ah, she’s so sweet. | 喔 她人真甜美 |
[47:14] | l remember my Johnny told me. . . | 我记得我的强尼告诉过我 |
[47:17] | . . .she let him feel her up behind the Sons of ltaly hall. | 她让他在义大利之子大厅后面 对她上下其手的 |
[47:21] | Listen, Livia, what you don’t know could fill a book. | 听着着 莉哩亚 你不知道的事可多了 |
[47:38] | ls everything all right? | 一切还好吧? |
[47:40] | My brother’s wife. | 我弟弟的老婆 |
[47:41] | Oh, Livia. How is she? l heard she wasn’t well. | 喔 莉哩亚 她好吗? 我听说她不太好 |
[47:45] | She never was well. Let’s face it. | 她从来没有好过 我们老实说吧 |
[47:48] | That woman’s life is very sad. | 那女人的生命真是可悲 |
[47:50] | lf she fell into a sewer pipe. . . | 如果她掉进下水道 |
[47:52] | . . .she’d come up holding a gold watch in each hand. | 她会两手捉着金表爬出来的 |
[48:00] | This was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[48:02] | Actually it’s his uncle’s. | 事实上是他叔叔的 |
[48:05] | lt’s sweet, but there’s nothing like homemade wine. | 很甜 但是没有酒可以像家酿的那样好 |
[48:09] | -The vinegar eggplant. -From four years ago. Take some home. | -茄子醋 -四年了 拿一些回家 |
[48:13] | Oh, l can’t handle the acidity. | 喔 我不敢吃酸的 |
[48:19] | l could make us some lunch. | 我可以煮午餐 |
[48:21] | Why bother? There’s a Friendly’s on Bloomfield Avenue. | 为什么要麻烦呢?我们可以去外面吃啊 |
[48:26] | l can’t. | 我不能去 |
[48:28] | Don’t you enjoy going out? | 你不喜欢出去吗? |
[48:30] | -lt’s not that l don’t enjoy it. -Well, what is it then? Your heart? | -不是我不喜欢 -那是怎样呢?你心脏的问题吗? |
[48:36] | No, it’s certain legal difficulties. | 不 是一些法律上的问题 |
[48:39] | The truth is l can’t go out. l’m under house arrest. | 事实上是我不能出去 法院软禁我 |
[48:43] | Oh, my God. | 喔 我的天 |
[48:45] | -Does it hurt? -lt beeps. | -会痛吗? -这会叫 |
[48:52] | lt sends a signal if l leave the house. | 如果我离开房子 这就会发出讯号 |
[48:54] | You can’t go anywhere? | 你哪都不能去吗? |
[48:58] | The choices we make, huh? | 我们做的事情都有后果 |
[49:00] | Occasionally, l get special permission. | 有时候 我会得到特殊允许 |
[49:02] | Banking, the doctor’s, certain family obligations. | 去银行 去看医生 一些特定的家庭聚会 |
[49:06] | For the most part, though. . . . | 大部分是这些 |
[49:10] | l understand if you don’t want to stay. | 如果你不想留下来 我可以理解 |
[49:13] | l enjoy you, Corrado. l always did. | 我喜欢你 克拉多 我一直都是 |
[49:16] | You stay, l’ll bring food in. | 你待在这 我去买吃的回来 |
[49:25] | Trying to keep a low profile. What’s the fucking point? | 试着要低调一点 妈的又如何呢? |
[49:30] | l’m still a miserable prick and l’m still passing out. | 我还是可怜的浑蛋 而且还常常昏倒 |
[49:37] | Thing on the History Channel on the American Revolution. | 美国独立战争历史频道的东西 |
[49:41] | We’re the only country in the world. . . | 我们是全世界唯一的国家 |
[49:44] | . . .where the pursuit of happiness is guaranteed in writing. | 对快乐的追求有书面保证的 |
[49:48] | Do you believe that? | 你相信吗? |
[49:52] | Bunch of fucking spoiled brats. | 一些被宠坏的该死混帐 |
[49:55] | -Where’s my happiness then? -lt’s the pursuit that’s guaranteed. | -我的快乐在哪呢? -法律所保障的是追求的过程 |
[49:59] | Always a fucking loophole, right? | 总是有该死的漏洞 对吧? |
[50:08] | Well, you seem very mellow today. | 你今天看起来很温和 |
[50:11] | Let’s talk about you. | 我们谈谈你 |
[50:12] | You seem like you’re on drugs and l’m bored to death. | 你看起来好像吸了毒 而且我让你觉得无聊要死了 |
[50:16] | l’m ready for the George Sanders long walk here! | 我已经准备好要听你的心里话了! |
[50:21] | Do you know why a shark keeps moving? | 你知道鲨鱼为什么要一直游动吗? |
[50:24] | They gotta move or they’ll die. They can’t breathe or something. | 他们要一直游动要不然就会死 好像是不能呼吸还是什么的 |
[50:28] | There’s a psychological condition known as alexithymia. | 有一种心理症状称为情感失认症 |
[50:32] | Common in certain personalities. | 对一些特定的人格是很常见的 |
[50:36] | The individual craves almost ceaseless action. | 那种人会渴望几乎不断的动作 |
[50:41] | Which enables them to avoid acknowledging. . . | 让他们可以避免认知到 |
[50:44] | . . .the abhorrent things they do. | 他们做的事情是悖逆的 |
[50:47] | Abhorrent? | 悖逆的? |
[50:51] | What ”certain personalities”? | 哪些特定的人格? |
[50:53] | Antisocial personalities. | 反社会的人格 |
[51:04] | My future brother-in-law. | 我未来的姊夫 |
[51:10] | Ran over a guy. No reason. | 没有理由地撞伤一个人 |
[51:12] | Guy’s paralyzed. Has to piss into a cathode tube. | 那个人瘫喝了 要用试管才能尿尿 |
[51:21] | What happens. . . | 当这些 |
[51:24] | . . .when these antisocial personalities. . . | 反社会人格 |
[51:26] | . . .aren’t distracted from the horrible shit they do? | 不用对这些可怕的所作所为负责时 会怎样呢? |
[51:31] | They have time to think about their behavior. | 他们有时间去想他们的行为 |
[51:34] | How what they do affects other people. | 他们的作为影响到其他的人 |
[51:39] | About feelings of emptiness and self-loathing. . . | 关于空虚感和自我厌恶 |
[51:43] | . . .haunting them since childhood. | 从孩童时期就缠绕着他们 |
[51:50] | And they crash. | 然后他们就毁了 |
[52:24] | Corrado. | 克拉多 |
[52:37] | Fucking thing. | 该死的东西 |
[52:40] | Shh, with that talk. | 嘘 别这样说 |
[53:02] | Look. | 看 |
[53:07] | -What did you throw? l didn’t see. -l threw? | -你出什么?我没有看到 -我出了吗? |
[53:12] | Ho! Our long lost leader. Somebody must owe him money. | 喔!我们消失很久的领导 一定是有人欠他钱 |
[53:17] | -Hey, Tony. How you doing? -Good. | -嘿 东尼 近来如何? -不错 |
[53:19] | -How’s the clay pigeon been? -Getting there. | -那个飞靶怎样呢? -不错 |
[53:24] | Knock Cardozo law school, his lawyer says the gun charge won’t stick. | 打败了卡多佐法学院 他律师说持枪罪不会成立的 |
[53:29] | -Congratulations. -We were just talking about. . . | -恭喜了 -我们刚在谈 |
[53:32] | . . .you know, down the docks. | 你知道的 在码头那边 |
[53:36] | Driving off some Japanese technology. | 送走一些日本车 |
[53:38] | -Hesh knows a guy. -Oh, yeah? | -赫希认识一个人 -喔? |
[53:44] | So, what else is going on? | 那还有其他的事吗? |
[53:46] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[53:58] | So l’m having good luck with Swiss Basics Moisturizing Formula. | 所以我真好运用了瑞士基础保湿配方 |
[54:05] | Maybe l’ll try it. | 或许我会试试看 |
[54:12] | Got it! | 好了! |
[54:15] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[54:22] | What the fuck? | 该死的是什么? |
[54:29] | Holy shit. Look at that. | 妈的狗屎!看看这 |
[54:32] | lt’s that dipshit Carmine again. | 又是那个屎蛋卡明 |
[54:34] | Sil, tell him no speeding in the neighborhood. | 席尔 告诉他在这附近别超速 |
[54:37] | l’m on it. Come on. | 马上处理 走吧 |
[54:39] | -What an asshole. -Carmine! | -真是个浑蛋 -卡明! |
[54:41] | What the fuck’s wrong with you? | 你他妈的是有什么问题? |
[54:43] | How many times do we gotta tell you? Do not speed in this neighborhood! | 我们要告诉你几次呢? 在这附近别超速! |
[54:53] | Come on, you hurt? | 别这样 你受伤了吗? |
[54:55] | You should be crippled, you fucking asshole! | 你最好撞成残废 你该死的浑蛋! |
[54:58] | Don’t do that again! You understand me? | 别再这样做了!你听的懂吗? |
[55:09] | Tony. | 东尼 |
[55:11] | -Agent Harris. -How you doing? | -哈里斯探员 -你好吗? |
[55:13] | -How are you? -Good to see you. | -你好吗? -真高兴看到你 |
[55:15] | l was in the neighborhood. My new partner, Joe Marquez. | 我刚好在附近 我新的搭档乔玛格 |
[55:18] | -How you doing? -No openings at the post office? | -你好吗? -邮局没有在征人吗? |
[55:22] | How about those Nets? | 球赛怎么样? |
[55:24] | -What a series. -Yeah. | -真是棒啊 -是啊 |
[55:26] | -lt’s that guy, Williams. -Yeah, he’s good. | -是那个威廉斯 -是啊 他不错 |
[55:29] | That fourth quarter was amazing. | 第四场真的很精采 |
[55:31] | -How’d the Knicks do? -lt was close. Really close. | -尼克队如何呢? -分数很接近 真接近 |
[55:34] | -Look at this asshole. -Your friend? | -看看这个浑蛋 -你的朋友吗? |
[55:37] | He drives too fast. He’s always fucking hitting shit. | 他开的太快了 总是该死的撞到什么屎的 |