时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:29] | – So how’s your mom, Ton? – Same. | -你妈好吗 东尼 -老样子 |
[02:32] | But my ex-goomar’s cousin, I got her to take care of her. Russian girl. | 我前女友的表妹在照顾她 一个俄国女人 |
[02:39] | Who was telling me the Bevilaqua kid | 是谁告诉我说比维拉奎那小子 |
[02:42] | has money from construction? | 从建设案坑了很多钱 |
[02:44] | – Fucking Matthew was never any good. – He sure cried like a baby. | -该死的马修 -想必他哭得很惨 |
[02:48] | I think the family was relieved he got taken out. | 他们家族应该很高兴 他被踢出去 |
[02:52] | What are you gonna eat? | 你要吃什么 |
[02:54] | Hey, waiter! | 嘿 服务生 |
[02:58] | That’s the closest CW16 got Tony to discussing the Bevilaqua murder? | 关于比维拉奎谋杀案无线电监听只录到这些吗 |
[03:03] | I think at this point it’s time to consider 16, Bonpensiero, compost. | 我想现在应该考虑16号 鲁宝医生 |
[03:09] | Bonpensiero was crucial to the Webistics stock fraud case. | 鲁宝医生是网科股票掏空案的 重要人物 |
[03:14] | So RICO-wise… | 以组织犯罪防治条例来说 |
[03:17] | …the airline tickets, mail and wire fraud… | 机票 信件跟银行转帐的诈欺 |
[03:21] | …if the mother testifies for immunity. | 如果他妈愿意做证的话就好了 |
[03:24] | Whose own mother’s gonna testify? | 谁的妈妈会作证对自己的孩子不利 |
[03:27] | I say focus on his garbage business. | 我觉得还是把重点放在 他垃圾处理的生意上 |
[03:30] | Extortion. Interstate trucking. | 勒索 州际卡车运输 |
[03:32] | It’ll yield a prosecutable murder. | 这样最有可能以谋杀案起诉他 |
[03:35] | Richie Aprile, no doubt about it, the cartel had him whacked. | 理奇艾皮欧 毫无疑问 他是被他们干掉的 |
[03:40] | But Tony shows diligence when it comes to debugging. | 不过东尼倒是对窃听器很谨慎 |
[03:45] | – What about the home? – They talked in the basement. | -家里呢 -他们都在地下室谈话 |
[03:49] | His own basement? Where’s the due diligence there? | 他自己的地下室 这样叫做谨慎 |
[03:53] | Tony avoids business at home. | 东尼尽量不在家讨论生意上的事 |
[03:56] | He’ll take somebody out by the pool. | 他会在游泳池跟人谈事情 |
[03:59] | Except there he fears parabolics. | 不过他担心会被偷听 |
[04:01] | The basement has noisy AC ducts. | 因为地下室的空调很吵 |
[04:04] | He turns on the air and he feels safe. | 他都会把空调打开 让自己有安全感 |
[04:10] | “Surreptitiously enter and leave.” A “sneak and peek” warrant. | “偷偷摸摸进出” 这是”偷窥令” |
[04:14] | – Correct. – I said you could enter the basement. | -正确 -我说过可以进地下室装窃听器 |
[04:18] | Do we have to impact this family’s privacy? | 但有必要影响到他家人的隐私吗 |
[04:21] | First we determine where to best place the wire. | 我们先要决定在哪里装窃听器 |
[04:25] | Then the listening device will be fabricated and we install it. | 然后才装配收听器 再去安装 |
[04:31] | See that they limit both entrances to the basement. | 只能进出地下室 |
[04:34] | It’s not a Better Homes and Gardens tour. | 别搞什么豪宅之旅 |
[04:39] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[04:54] | You know, the coffeemaker’s got to be plugged in for it to work! | 咖啡壶要插电才能用 |
[05:00] | Same time as yesterday. | 跟昨天一样的时间 |
[05:08] | I’m just going to the stationery store. | 省点油钱吧 我只是要去文具店 |
[05:11] | I’ll be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[05:12] | You don’t gotta follow me. All right? | 不需要 像昨天那样跟踪我 好吗 |
[05:18] | To drop a wire | 如果要装窃听器 |
[05:20] | there’s got to be nobody home for at least two hours. | 得等没人在家 而且要两个小时 |
[05:23] | The maid is gone on Tuesday afternoons. | 礼拜二下午佣人都不会在 |
[05:26] | – Why? – Classes to get her U.S. citizenship. | -为什么 -去上课准备考美国公民 |
[05:30] | She’s gone from 1 till about 2:45. | 她的课从1点到2点45分 |
[05:33] | Class, then she and her husband have lunch. | 上课之后她跟老公去吃饭 |
[05:37] | He’s applying for citizenship too. | 他也在申请公民 |
[05:40] | What’s his name again? | 他叫什么名字 |
[05:43] | – Stasiu Wosilius. – I’ll run that by Anti-Terrorism. | -史塔西巫西利斯 -我去查反恐资料 |
[05:48] | Carmela’s gone on Tuesday. Tennis. | 卡蜜拉礼拜二也不在 去上网球课 |
[05:51] | We need somebody on her | 我们需要有人看着她 |
[05:53] | and everybody that’s got a key to the house. | 还有任何有房子钥匙的人 |
[05:56] | Daughter’s at Columbia. | 他女儿在哥伦比亚 |
[05:58] | Why risk it? | 为什么要冒险 |
[05:59] | She’s 45 minutes away. Put somebody on her. | 她只在45分钟远的距离 派人看着她 |
[06:03] | Anyone breaks for home, | 如果有人闯入 |
[06:04] | we need to warn the team to get the hell out. | 我们需要有人警告小组快离开 |
[06:44] | – Unit 1, Baby Bing headed your way. – Copy, control. | -一号 小宝往你的方向前进 -收到 |
[07:13] | Unit 2, you got Bada Bing headed your way. | 二号 巴达宝正往你的方向前进 |
[07:18] | Excuse me. Unit 3, Mrs. Bing also in motion. | 不好意思 三号 宝夫人也开始行动 |
[07:46] | Do you have contact of Princess Bing? | 五号 你有看到宝公主吗 |
[07:50] | Roger, control. | 收到 控制台 |
[08:03] | Unit 4, here comes the maid. Gray Jetta. | 四号 佣人来了 开灰色捷达车 |
[08:06] | S.E. Team, the location’s secure. | 东南方小组 地点已经安全 |
[08:08] | You have 90 minutes. | 你们有90分钟的时间 |
[09:22] | – Just in time. – Set a plate. | -刚刚好吃午饭 -拿个盘子来 |
[09:24] | You got it. | 好 |
[09:26] | I had him darn it in the shoulder, like she wanted. | 我叫他把肩膀这里补起来 就跟她想要的一样 |
[09:30] | – It shouldn’t have torn. – Beautiful coat. | -不应该破成这样 -很漂亮的大衣 |
[09:34] | – What the fuck? Lunch is ready. – I wash my hands. | -搞什么 午餐已经好了 -洗手啊 |
[09:38] | – You washed your hands. – I tied my shoe. | -你洗过手了 -我刚绑鞋带 |
[09:41] | – So what? – I can’t stand touching shoelaces. | -所以呢 -我不想碰鞋带 |
[09:45] | Ever tie your shoes and notice the ends of your laces are wet? | 你有在绑鞋带的时候 发现鞋带头湿了吗 |
[09:49] | – From what? Why would they be wet? – I got no fucking idea. | -为什么会湿 -我哪知道 |
[09:54] | – You stand at the urinals… – Come on, will you? | -搞不好是小便的时候 -拜托一下 |
[09:58] | He’s asking, I’m telling. It’s important. | 他问我的 所以我回答啊 这很重要 |
[10:01] | Even if the lace is dry and you don’t touch the shoe. | 就算鞋带是干的 你也没有碰到鞋子 |
[10:05] | – Bacteria and virus migrate. – You see this on TV? | -细菌还是很容易会传染 -电视上说的 |
[10:09] | I gotta watch TV to figure out the world? | 我靠看电视来了解这个世界 |
[10:11] | A men’s shithouse is a sewer. | 男生的厕所跟下水道一样脏 |
[10:14] | In ladies’ johns, you could eat maple ice cream from the toilets. | 在女生厕所里面 还可以在马桶上吃冰呢 |
[10:19] | There’s exceptions. But a men’s? | 也是有例外 可是男生厕所呢 |
[10:23] | Piss all over the fucking floor. Urinals jammed with cigarettes. | 尿的整个地板都是 小便池都被烟屁股堵住 |
[10:28] | They can pour all the ice they want, it does nothing to kill germs. | 他们可以倒一堆冰 可是无法杀死细菌 |
[10:33] | – Even if you don’t drag the laces. – Shut the fuck up! | -即使鞋带没有拖在地上 -闭嘴 |
[10:41] | Mission control, I’m disabling the line to the phone company. | 报告控制台 我正在切断电话线 |
[10:48] | Phone line to the alarm is neutralized. Cut it. | 连接警报器的电话线没处理 剪掉 |
[10:52] | Hold your breath. I’m clipping the siren. | 暂时停止呼吸 我在剪警报器的线 |
[10:56] | Pick it, Wilson. | 选好 威尔森 |
[11:01] | Control, we’re working on entry. | 我们正在处理大门的地方 |
[11:04] | Estimate three to four minutes. | 大概需要三到四分钟 |
[11:22] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[11:25] | – Have some braciole. – No, thanks. | -吃点牛肉卷 -不用 谢谢 |
[11:29] | I got no appetite. | 我没有食欲 |
[11:33] | – Today would’ve been our birthday. – “Our” birthday? | -今天应该是我们的生日 -我们的生日 |
[11:39] | Oh, yeah. | 喔 对 |
[11:41] | Spoons. | 还有小匙 |
[11:44] | – Happy birthday. How old are you? – 51. | -生日快乐 你几岁了 -51岁 |
[11:47] | Who came first, you or Spoons? | 谁是哥哥 你还是小匙 |
[11:49] | Philip was my kid brother by 11 minutes. | 菲力比我晚11分钟出生 |
[11:53] | Hey, it was a fucking tragedy. | 嘿 真是个悲剧 |
[11:57] | What’re you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[11:59] | It’s the life we chose. Right, Pat? | 这种生活是自己选的 对吧 佩特 |
[12:02] | But my brother was never a heavy guy. | 但我弟对谁都不是沉重的人 |
[12:04] | I mean he was a sweet, gentle man. | 他是个贴心温和的人 |
[12:09] | – Your brother was your twin brother? – Philly. | -你的弟弟跟你是双胞胎 -菲力 |
[12:13] | Friends, like us, called him Spoons. Somebody whacked the kid. | 我们这些朋友叫他小匙 有人把他给砍了 |
[12:20] | Before you came over. | 在你来之前 |
[12:21] | You big-mouthed fuck! Fuck! | 你这个混帐 干 |
[12:26] | – You identical twin? Or the other kind? – Identical. | -是同卵双胞胎 还是异卵 -同卵 |
[12:32] | Here, have something to eat. | 吃点东西 |
[12:35] | There’s a twin bond. | 双胞胎是有感应的 |
[12:37] | Unless you experienced it, you can’t understand. | 除非你自己亲身体验 不然无法了解 |
[12:41] | – Okay with onions? – Maybe it sounds crazy to you. | -你吃洋葱吧 -或许听起来很古怪 |
[12:46] | Hey, nothing sounds crazy anymore. The older I get… | 嘿 人越来越老之后 就没什么事可古怪了 |
[12:50] | It’s over, right? | 已经过去了 对吧 |
[12:57] | Don’t it happen that twins can die within days of each other? | 双胞胎是不是会在几天内 先后死掉 |
[13:02] | – That would’ve been okay, believe me. – Come on! God forbid! | -我不介意 相信我 -别这样乱说话 |
[13:09] | – I miss him so much. – Well, that’s natural. | -我好想念他 -这很正常 |
[13:15] | You’re with us. | 你现在跟我们在一起 |
[13:17] | Leave the morbid shit back at Junior’s crew… | 不要去想那些令人郁闷的事 |
[13:19] | …and have a happy birthday. | 好好过生日 |
[13:22] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[13:24] | You wanna commit suicide? | 你想自杀 |
[13:26] | Tie your shoes and have a bite of braciole. | 那就先把鞋带绑好 然后吃点牛肉卷 |
[13:32] | Hey, stonato, it’s a joke. Come on! | 嘿 开玩笑的啦 |
[13:41] | Hello! | 你好 |
[13:44] | God, don’t transfer me now. | 老天 不要把我给调走 |
[13:47] | Adriana La Cerva. | 艾德莲娜拉瑟渥 |
[13:51] | How green was my fucking valley. | 我的工作真是美妙 |
[13:54] | Hi, Ed. | -卡蜜拉 -嗨 艾德 |
[13:58] | This is my friend. | 这是我的朋友 |
[13:59] | Adriana La Cerva, Ed Restuccia. | 艾德莲娜拉瑟渥 这位是艾德瑞斯杜奇亚 |
[14:02] | I’m delighted to teach a pal of Carm’s. | 很高兴可以教卡蜜拉的朋友 |
[14:05] | My most disciplined student. | 她可是我最优秀的学生 |
[14:07] | Perfect muscle tone doesn’t hurt either. | 肌肉状态也最佳 |
[14:11] | I have to apologize, Carm. | 不过我很抱歉 卡蜜拉 |
[14:13] | I thought I called everybody. | 我以为我已经通知到每个人 |
[14:16] | I won’t be teaching here anymore. | 我不再这里教网球了 |
[14:19] | – Everything’s all right? – Basically. | -没事吧 -还好 |
[14:21] | Kitty got this dot-com job in San Diego, | 凯蒂在圣地牙哥找到网路方面的工作 |
[14:24] | so we’re moving. | 所以我们要搬家了 |
[14:26] | – I didn’t even know you were married. – Yeah. | -我不知道你结婚了 -对 |
[14:30] | But you’re in luck. Birgit is taking over. | 不过你运气很好 这位布莱姬要接替我教课 |
[14:33] | – How wonderful. – I never even played once. | -真好 -我没打过网球 |
[14:37] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以你今天才要过来这里 |
[14:39] | Carm, I was wondering about letters of recommendation… | 卡蜜拉 我想请你写推荐函 |
[14:53] | Kitty’s company sells antiques, so if you wanted a piece… | 凯蒂的公司是在网路上卖古董的 如果你要 |
[14:59] | No antiques. My house is traditional. | 不 我家是很传统的 |
[15:01] | I’m cutting into your lesson. | 抱歉 我占用你的上课时间 |
[15:04] | – Carmela, bye. Nice meeting you. – Take care. | -卡蜜拉 再见 很高兴认识你 -再见 |
[15:20] | Baby Bing is leaving school property. On it. | 小宝离开学校了 我会看着他 |
[15:25] | – Taking orders. – Snapple. | -要吃什么 -思拿多 |
[15:27] | – Me too. – I only got 2 bucks. | -我也要 -我只有两块钱 |
[15:32] | Mrs. Celeste almost saw my board. | 差点被克雷斯塔老师 看到我的滑板 |
[15:34] | What a retard rule: “No boards.” | “不准带滑板” 什么烂规定 |
[15:37] | They can’t see how useful boards are. | 他们不懂滑板有多好用 |
[15:39] | In the cafeteria, each person could just roll past the food… | 如果在餐厅 大家都可以滑来滑去 |
[15:44] | …and make their decisions. – Yeah. | -然后决定要点哪一道菜 -对啊 |
[15:47] | That food tastes like ass. | 反正食物超难吃的 |
[15:56] | Hit it! | 好 打开 |
[16:09] | – I had enough for one. – Give me a hit. | -我只买到一瓶思拿多 -给我喝一口 |
[16:12] | Don’t backwash. | 不要喝了又吐出来 |
[16:15] | I won’t do anything for this school. | 我才不想参加学校任何活动 |
[16:17] | Mom’s all, “Get involved.” | 我妈一直叫我”要参加活动” |
[16:20] | – I am. With boarding. – It’s Egon. | -我有啊 我有溜滑板 -是伊刚 |
[16:23] | Hey, Kosma! | -嘿 柯斯玛 -好啦 |
[16:31] | – Where you been? – Orthodontist. | -你去哪 -去看牙医 |
[16:34] | – What class you ditching? – Assembly. | -你翘什么课 -学生集会 |
[16:37] | – Excellent jersey. – Yeah. | -你的上衣很酷 -对 |
[16:39] | – Wait. You went out for JV ball? – Yeah. | -等等 你去参加校队 -对啊 |
[16:42] | Mr. Quadriplegic, remind me not to visit you in the hospital. | 瘫喝先生 记得提醒我 不要到医院去看你 |
[16:47] | – That is a cool shirt. – Yeah. | -这件T恤很酷 -对啊 |
[16:51] | – What position? – Douche bag. | -打什么位置 -灌洗器的位置 |
[17:10] | Okay, cut it! | 好 停止 |
[17:31] | Y’all should have come. | 你应该跟我们去的 |
[17:35] | – Where’d you go? – We started off at Smoke’s, as usual. | -你们去哪里 -我们一开始去史墨客 |
[17:39] | But we wound up at this place, Ruby Foo’s… | 不过后来去了卢比福斯 |
[17:42] | …round Broadway and 65th, or something. | 大概在百老汇跟65街口 |
[17:47] | It was so fun. God, did I get hammered! | 很好玩耶 我真的喝醉了 |
[17:52] | Don’t you have a quiz today? | 你今天不是有考试吗 |
[17:54] | Fresh Week. What do they expect? | 新鲜人周今晚才结束 他们想怎样 |
[17:58] | I’ll study now. | 我会开始念书 |
[18:00] | I have a bio lab. I haven’t read it. | 我有生物实验 都还没念 |
[18:06] | Still miss New Jersey? | 还是想念纽泽西 |
[18:08] | It’s only, like, half an hour away. | 开车不过半个小时就到了 |
[18:11] | It’s just this transition. It’s a lot of work. | 我只是不习惯新环境 需要很多时间来适应 |
[18:14] | New York is an experience that unalterably changes a person. | 我觉得纽约的生活经验 会真正改变一个人 |
[18:19] | – It is really great. – And all this freedom of college. | -真的很棒 -再加上大学这么自由 |
[18:34] | When did you have your last cocktail? | 你最后一杯酒是什么时候喝的 |
[18:36] | 11:30 this morning. | 今天早上11点30分 |
[18:39] | Jesus, Caitlin. | 天啊 凯特琳 |
[19:00] | – What is the most important right? – Right to vote. | -美国公民最重要的权力是什么 -投票权 |
[19:08] | Special capers from Italy. Soprano kids don’t like them. | 义大利的酸豆 索波诺家的小孩不喜欢吃 |
[19:13] | – Who wrote “The Star-Spangled Banner”? – Martin Luther King. | -《星条旗》是谁写的 -马丁路德 |
[19:17] | – Stasiu, you know this. – I want to eat. | -史塔西 你知道答案的 -我要吃饭 |
[19:23] | Francis Scott Key. | 是法兰西斯史考奇 |
[19:28] | What holiday was celebrated by the American colonists? | 美国殖民者最早庆祝什么节日 |
[19:33] | – Martin Luther King. – Stasiu! | -马丁路德 -史塔西 |
[19:35] | That’s answer to number 49. “Who was civil rights leader?” | 那是第49题的答案 “谁是民权领袖 “ |
[19:43] | – Which sandwich is for you? – I don’t care. | -你要吃哪个三明治 -我才不在乎 |
[20:02] | – Ready. – Start shooting over here. | -准备好了 -从这里开始拍 |
[20:07] | Back in Lodz, I was an engineer with 20 employees… | 我从前可是个工程师 手下有20个员工 |
[20:13] | …and a grant from the state to do autonomous research. | 还获得国家研究补助金 |
[20:18] | It bores you? | 你觉得很无聊 |
[20:24] | Don’t take those out. Put them with capers. I take them home. | 不要拿出来 跟酸豆放在一起 我拿回家去 |
[20:42] | That’s just for Anthony Jr. | 那些只是安东尼的部分 |
[20:44] | They’re expecting WWlll. | 他们是为第三次世界大战做准备 |
[20:47] | More likely the Colombo wars. | 应该是可伦坡大战 |
[20:50] | He’s got the Black & Decker. I got one of those. | 他们家有百特牌的东西 我家也有 |
[21:00] | 120-gallon water heater. | 120加仑的热水器 |
[21:02] | My house, we shiver after showers. | 在我家 洗完澡都会冷得发抖 |
[21:05] | Wait a minute. Go back. | 等一下 倒回去 |
[21:09] | Look at the brown water, there. | 看一下那个浊水 |
[21:12] | – What, lke? – You don’t see it? | -什么 -没看到吗 |
[21:15] | Creep forward. Give us some magnification. | 往前一点 放大 |
[21:19] | That baby’s gonna blow. | 那东西快爆掉了 |
[21:21] | Tony got about six months left on that lining. | 大概还剩六个月可以用 |
[21:25] | A shame we can’t warn him. | 可惜我们无法警告他 |
[21:28] | During his trial we can inform him. | 等审判的时候可以告诉他 |
[21:31] | Except that’s at least a year from now. | 不过那是一年后的事情 |
[21:33] | By that time, boom! | 到那时候这东西早就炸了 |
[21:37] | Okay, now you see that lamp there? | 好了 看到那个台灯没 |
[21:58] | Is that the C-140 microphone? | 那是C-140麦克风吗 |
[22:00] | They took sound readings. That’s new. | 这种麦克风会辨识声音 |
[22:03] | They talk where the AC is loudest. | 他们选在空调大声的地方说话 |
[22:06] | That’s where we’re placing it. | 所以我们把麦克风放在那里 |
[22:33] | When’s this puppy going in? | 这个玩意儿什么时候放进去 |
[22:36] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[22:58] | Okay, fellas and gals, our big day. | 好了 各位 我们的大日子到了 |
[23:01] | As I speak I have Baby Bing, on time. | 我说话的同时 小宝已经出门 |
[23:05] | Handing off to you, George. | 交给你了 乔治 |
[23:14] | I’m on Baby Bing’s carpool vehicle. | 我在跟小宝的共乘车 |
[23:26] | Furio Giunta Cadillac returning. | 五分钟前浮利欧开着新款凯迪拉克 |
[23:30] | Went past me about five minutes ago. | 跟我擦身而过 |
[23:32] | Der Bingle’s up early. He’s in the Cadoo. | 老大哥他今天早起 坐在这辆凯迪拉克上 |
[23:36] | – Copied. I got the handoff. – Roger that. | -收到 我接手 -知道了 |
[24:05] | – How’s the stock doing? – Up three at the close. | -股票的情形如何 -收盘时涨了三块 |
[24:08] | – Another two so far today. – Beautiful. | -目前为止又赚了两万 -很好 |
[24:11] | Listen, Ton, I think we may have a problem. | 听着 东尼 我想我们可能有点问题 |
[24:15] | Log off. That cookie shit makes me nervous. | 把电脑关了 那个东西让我紧张 |
[24:20] | We may have a problem about our friend, the twin. | 我们的朋友可能有问题 那个双胞胎 |
[24:24] | Yeah, so? | 是吗 |
[24:25] | Joey Fleiss hangs out at The Nest, in Bloomfield. | 乔伊福莱斯在布伦费尔的巢穴混 |
[24:29] | – Chip’s place. – Yeah. | -奇普的地盘 -对 |
[24:31] | Our friend is a fixture there. Joey says he’s been into the booze. | 我们的朋友常去那混 乔伊说他很爱喝酒 |
[24:36] | He’s all fucked up. They had to pick him up off the floor. | 他喝的烂醉如泥 他们得把他从地板上拉起来 |
[24:40] | Chip went to him. | 奇普过去跟他说 |
[24:42] | “Pat, what the fuck? Can I do anything?” Etcetera. | “佩特 怎么了 要我帮忙吗 “ |
[24:46] | Pat launches this diatribe about | 佩特开始意有所指的说 |
[24:49] | how one can smile and still be a villain. | 这世界上很多笑里藏刀的人 |
[24:53] | And that he knows how his brother died and who’s responsible. | 结果他发现自己弟弟怎么死的 是被谁杀死的 |
[24:58] | He mention me by name? | 他有提到我的名字吗 |
[24:59] | No. Me neither. | 没有 也没提到我的名字 |
[25:04] | Hearing this? | 听到吗 |
[25:05] | How would he know we clipped Spoons? | 他怎么会知道我们干掉小匙 |
[25:07] | Twin telepathy? | 双胞胎的心电感应吗 |
[25:10] | Somebody’s putting ideas in his head. | 一定是有人告诉他 |
[25:17] | Don’t let us interfere with your game. | 不要让我们打断你看球赛的兴致 |
[25:21] | May be a cop trying to flip him. | 搞不好是警察想耍他 |
[25:24] | Getting him worked up with theories. | 灌输他那些想法 |
[25:30] | – He was talking weird. – What do we do? | -他那天说了些奇怪的话 -我们该怎么办 |
[25:33] | We brought him over from Junior to keep an eye on him. | 我们从小索那把他带来 就近监视他 |
[25:37] | So that’s what we’ll keep doing. | 我们就继续这样 |
[25:40] | Make no mistake, part of this guy loves you. | 不要犯错 这个人是喜欢你的 |
[25:44] | But it’s gotta be hard coming in to work… | 可是每天上班 |
[25:47] | …Iooking in the eyes of the guy who had your brother whacked. | 都得面对杀死自己弟弟的人 一定很难受 |
[25:52] | And even having to smile. | 而且还得强颜欢笑 |
[25:55] | We always have the option. | 我们总是有选择的 |
[26:04] | Mrs. Bing in motion. | 宝夫人有动作了 |
[26:07] | We got the housekeeper then it’s all yours. | 还有佣人在家 之后就可以交给你们 |
[26:24] | Hit low to high, Carmela! And think about your grip. | 从低打到高 卡蜜拉 注意握法 |
[26:30] | Fuck! | 干 |
[26:32] | No, that’s good. Nice extension. | 不 很好 很好的伸展动作 |
[26:36] | Racket back, Carmela! Come on! | 球拍往后 卡蜜拉 再来 |
[26:43] | – Fuck. – No, that’s good. | -干 -很好啊 |
[26:45] | – Shouldn’t that housekeeper be out? – Take a look. | -佣人不是应该出门吗 -看一下 |
[26:51] | Okay, guys, collect. | 好了 两位 集合 |
[26:54] | Ade, let me work with you here. Carm, you collect. | 艾德莲 让我跟你打 卡蜜拉 你收球 |
[27:12] | Maid’s car is still here. | 佣人的车还在 |
[27:19] | Okay, let’s just focus. Be serious and follow through. | 好 专心一点 认真一点 跟着我做 |
[27:26] | – Right! Almost. – Okay. | -对了 差一点 -好 |
[27:37] | – Did you hear something? – I don’t know. | -你有听到什么吗 -不清楚耶 |
[27:45] | We think we heard something from inside the sausage factory. | 我们听到从腊肠工厂里 传来的声音 |
[27:50] | Hold your position. | 不要动 |
[27:55] | – Stand up straight. – Okay. | -站直 -好 |
[27:57] | Here you go. | 对了 |
[27:58] | See? Low to high. All right, I can’t do this with you. | 看 从低到高 好 我不能跟你这样做 |
[28:03] | – Okay. – Sorry. | -好 -抱歉 |
[28:21] | She’s leaving the court. | 她要离开球场了 |
[28:34] | Der Bingle’s leaving the Bing too. | 老大哥也离开酒吧了 |
[28:43] | Hey, watch it! | 嘿 小心 |
[28:52] | This does not look good. Mrs. Bing bearing north on Grand View Avenue. | 情况不妙 宝太太往 景观大道北边走了 |
[29:00] | She’s on Boxwood Road. She’s heading toward the factory. | 她现在在巴斯伍德路上 正朝着工厂方向前进 |
[29:09] | Abort. Repeat, abort! | 计划中断 重复 计划中断 |
[29:12] | S.E. Team, get the hell out of there. | 东南小组 快出去 |
[29:14] | Abort, Andy. It’s not a go. Repeat, we are not a go. | 计划中断 安迪 重复 计划暂停 |
[29:36] | – Must be a crisis with a kid. – I place Baby Bing in the school. | -一定是孩子出了状况 -小宝在学校啊 |
[29:42] | – Unit 5, report. – A big Roger from this end too. | -第五组 报告 -收到 |
[29:46] | She went in her room. She told a friend she was gonna sleep. | 她进去房间 告诉朋友她要睡了 |
[29:51] | – Think somebody made us? – I don’t know. | -是有人陷害我们吗 -不知道 |
[29:55] | But we’re finished for today, ladies and gentlemen. | 不过今天到此为止 各位 |
[30:06] | Ten years. Ten fucking years he said this thing would last! Motherfuck! | 十年 他说可以撑十年的 干 |
[30:13] | You said that. What are you doing? | 那是你说的 你在干嘛 |
[30:16] | I told you not to put this shit here! | 我告诉你别把这东西放在这里 |
[30:23] | Fuck! | 干 |
[30:25] | – Fuck! – Never mind that. Save the pictures. | -干 -别管了 快抢救照片 |
[30:40] | The prom. Look at this. Fucking ruined. | 毕业舞会的照片 全毁了 |
[30:43] | Mr. Ruggerio, thank God. | 罗杰里欧先生 谢天谢地 |
[30:47] | The fucking water heater blew. | 热水器爆炸了 |
[30:49] | Your guarantee’s gotta be expired by now. | 你们的保固期一定过了 |
[30:54] | Madonna. | 老天 |
[30:57] | – Do we have any idea what went down? – No. | -知道是什么问题吗 -不知道 |
[31:00] | – Family emergency. – Plumber went there. | -家里的紧急事件 -水管工人过去他们家 |
[31:04] | Look, we don’t have any idea what happened. | 我们不知道发生了什么事 |
[31:08] | So let’s not speculate. | 所以不要乱加猜测 |
[31:11] | We’re shit out of luck till Tuesday. | 到礼拜二前都不会有好运 |
[31:14] | We’ll send somebody there to stake the house out. | 我们得派人过去监视房子 |
[31:17] | Maybe we got a long-term problem. | 或许我们有长期的问题 |
[31:20] | Well, we’re heading back to Quantico. | 我们要回去匡堤科 |
[31:23] | We got a job in Denver day after tomorrow. | 后天在丹佛有任务 |
[31:27] | A mosque. | 清真寺 |
[31:36] | Morning. We’d like to get onto your property to trim some growth… | 早安 我们想在你家外围 修剪一些树木 |
[31:42] | …that’s posing a safety hazard with the power lines. | 因为它们影响到电线 |
[31:46] | Okay. Go around the side. | 好 从旁边绕 |
[31:50] | Records show our repair department | 还有 我们的纪录显示 |
[31:52] | had some crews here yesterday. | 昨天维修部有同仁过来 |
[31:55] | – Were you affected by the shortfalls? – Yesterday? | -你有受到影响吗 -昨天 |
[32:01] | No. | 没有 |
[32:05] | The people next door had some trucks go up there. | 我有看到隔壁有卡车进出 |
[32:08] | But, no, we’re fine. | 可是我们没受到影响 |
[32:11] | How about them? Do you know if everything’s okay over there? | 那他们呢 你知道那里情况还好吗 |
[32:16] | As far as I know. | 我不清楚 |
[32:19] | – Well, we’ll go talk to them. – Probably you should. | -我们会去问他们 -对 |
[32:24] | – They’re in the M… – Pardon? | -他们是 -不好意思 |
[32:29] | Nothing. They’re different. | 没事 他们不太一样 |
[32:33] | For this neighborhood, they’re different, that’s all. | 对这个社区来说 他们是很特别的住户 |
[32:38] | – Well, we’ll get busy in the back. – Thanks. | -那我们去忙了 -谢谢 |
[32:49] | – Still nothing out of the ordinary. – Is the kid home sick? | -还是找不出异状 -是小孩生病了吗 |
[32:56] | I don’t see him. I see an arm, piece of robe… | 我没看到他 我看到一只手 一件睡袍 |
[32:59] | …it could be Tony. He’s eating Sugar Pops. | 可能是东尼 他在吃早餐 |
[33:04] | Wait, somebody just walked past the kitchen window. It’s the maid. | 等一下 有人经过厨房的窗子 是佣人 |
[33:10] | – They’re good. – Fresh this morning. | -很好吃 -今天早上新鲜做的 |
[33:13] | How are things on Bloomfield? | 布伦费尔那里还好吗 |
[33:16] | The Cuban was at the casino. | 那古巴人昨晚去赌场 |
[33:18] | Big John’s okay with a 60-40 split because we own the building. | 大约翰答应六四分帐 因为大楼是属于我们的 |
[33:23] | – What the hell? – What? | -搞什么 -什么 |
[33:31] | The fuck? Is that Pat Parisi? | 该死 那是佩特帕瑞西吗 |
[33:37] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[33:44] | What should we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[33:57] | He’s drunk! | 他喝醉了 |
[33:58] | I told John, “Look…” | 我跟约翰说 “听着” |
[34:01] | Let’s talk downstairs. | 到楼下去说 |
[34:13] | Motherfucker. | 该死 |
[34:17] | I don’t understand this at all. | 我搞不懂 |
[34:21] | Cocksucker. | 混蛋 |
[34:40] | What’s up, lke? | 什么事 |
[34:44] | What happened at the Soprano house was, the heater blew. | 结果索波诺家的事情 是热水器爆炸 |
[34:49] | Our unit saw Ruggerio haul the old one out. | 我们的人看到罗杰里欧 把旧的拿走 |
[34:52] | – Ruggerio. A plumber? – Why? | -罗杰里欧 水管工 -怎么样 |
[34:57] | My sister was friends with Mrs. Ruggerio. | 我妹妹跟罗杰里欧太太是朋友 |
[35:01] | Yeah, that’s Mr. Ruggerio’s neighborhood. | 对 罗杰里欧负责那个社区 |
[35:05] | We have to get it in before our warrant goes stale. | 我们得在搜索令失效前进去 |
[35:09] | Boy, we’ve had every one of Tony’s phones bugged for four years. | 我们已经窃听东尼的电话四年了 |
[35:14] | The guy says less than Harpo Marx. | 这个家伙说的话比哈波马克斯还少 |
[35:17] | Next Tuesday the wire drop’s a go. | 下礼拜二一定得把窃听器装好 |
[35:24] | Der Bingle has left the building. | 老大哥离开了 |
[35:31] | They fucking made me. | 他们知道我在这 |
[35:34] | Wire drop is still a go. | 装窃听器的计划没改变 |
[35:36] | Confirming access to switching box. | 确认电源开关的位置 |
[35:39] | I’m going in. | 我要动手了 |
[35:46] | Unit 2, Mrs. Bing in motion. | 二号 宝太太开始行动 |
[35:51] | – Just the maid and it’s yours, team. – Copy that. | -只剩下佣人 组员 -收到 |
[35:56] | Siren wire is cut. | 警报器已经切除 |
[36:01] | The teacher knows nothing. | 老师什么都不知道 |
[36:04] | Why do you quarrel with him always? English is his first language… | 为什么你总是要跟他斗嘴 英文是他的母语 |
[36:09] | He waste our time with those trick questions. | 他问那些怪问题根本是浪费时间 |
[36:13] | “Stop. Men at work.” | “停下来 工作的人” |
[36:15] | How do we know it doesn’t mean, “ | 我们怎么知道那不是 |
[36:17] | Stop all men who are working”? | 所有工作的人停下来”的意思 |
[36:20] | He shouldn’t have taken a point. | 他应该要说清楚 |
[36:23] | He thinks I’m a hack cabbie from Pakistan. | 他觉得我是从巴基斯坦来的 计程车司机 |
[36:27] | – Please, where are you going? – I’m going back to work! | -拜托 你要去哪 -我要回去工作 |
[36:44] | – Excuse me? – You scared me. | -不好意思 -你吓到我了 |
[36:46] | Sorry. Is the West Essex Language School around here? | 抱歉 西艾塞克语言学校 在这附近吗 |
[36:50] | – There. – Is it coed? | -在那里 -是男女都收吗 |
[36:54] | – What? – You wouldn’t happen to be Polish? | -什么 -你不会是波兰人吧 |
[36:58] | Yes. | 我是 |
[37:00] | That’s… My grandmother is Polish. | 真巧 我祖母也是波兰人 |
[37:13] | It’s locked today. | 今天上锁了 |
[37:20] | – Yes? – My grandmother… | -是 -我的祖母 |
[37:22] | Excuse me. How can I help you, sir? | 抱歉 你有什么事吗 |
[37:26] | I was wondering if I could ask you about the school. How is it? | 我想问一下关于学校的事情 这家学校好吗 |
[37:33] | Sweet mother of Jesus! Look at her today. | 我的天啊 看看她今天的样子 |
[37:46] | Hi, Ade! | 嗨 艾德莲 |
[37:48] | Hi, guys. Be back in a second. | 嗨 我待会就回来 |
[37:51] | Listen to this now. “Hi, Ade!” | 听听这个 “嗨 艾德莲 “ |
[37:57] | – Hi. – Hey, you. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[38:01] | – I love those. – Yeah? | -我喜欢你的鞋子 -是吗 |
[38:04] | Oh, my God. | 喔 天啊 |
[38:06] | – Where’d you get them? – Near my house. | -你在哪里买的 -我家附近 |
[38:21] | – This table’s been moved. – From the flood. | -这个桌子被移动过了 -因为淹水 |
[38:25] | It’s not under the duct anymore. Should we move it? | 现在不在空调下面了 要不要移动 |
[38:28] | Two, three feet? Who’s gonna notice? | 移动个两三尺 谁会注意到呢 |
[38:32] | No, wait. Somebody might. | 等一等 搞不好有人会发现 |
[38:34] | But normal course of events, Tony will assume Carmela moved it back. | 可是通常东尼都会认为是 卡蜜拉搬回去的 |
[38:40] | – lf anybody even notices. – Make an executive decision. | -如果有人注意到的话 -做个决定吧 |
[38:44] | – Grab an end. – Easy. | -过来搬桌角 -慢点 |
[38:49] | When she heard I was deferring, she’s like, “That’s sketchy.” | 当她听到我迟交 她说 “这太混了” |
[38:52] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[38:56] | Eric Scatino hates Montclair. | 艾瑞克史凯提诺讨厌蒙克莱尔州大 |
[38:58] | He’s doing acid. | 他有够刻薄 |
[38:59] | God, he was so straight-edge. Hi, Caitlin. | 天啊 他真的很直耶 嗨 凯特琳 |
[39:05] | This is Hunter, my friend I was telling you about. | 这是韩特 我跟你提过的朋友 |
[39:18] | Do you like Citron Jell-O shots? | 你喜欢喝柠檬伏特加啊 |
[39:20] | – I haven’t had any alcohol in a week. – I know. | -我一个礼拜没喝酒了 -对啊 |
[39:24] | I was gonna say we should go to Panchito’s, | 我才在说我们应该去盘奇朵酒馆 |
[39:28] | then I remembered. Bad idea. | 可是我想起来了 |
[39:31] | – I went to the health center. – For that problem swallowing? | -我去健康中心 -因为吞咽困难的问题 |
[39:35] | They gave me BuSpar. | 他们开了不思柏给我 |
[39:38] | That’s for anxiety, right? | 那是抗躁郁症的药 对吗 |
[39:41] | I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[39:43] | There was this weight lifter on the subway. | 结果在电车上有一个举重的家伙 |
[39:47] | He was eating chicken parts and spitting bones back in the container. | 一边吃鸡块一边把骨头吐到盒子里 |
[39:54] | And the whole car reeked. | 整个车厢都是鸡块的味道 |
[39:56] | This blind man sitting next to him, you could tell he felt invaded. | 然后坐在他旁边的一个盲人 觉得很受不了 |
[40:02] | We all did. | 我们大家都很受不了 |
[40:04] | Everybody just stared straight ahead. | 所以每个人都开始盯着前方 |
[40:07] | New York. | 这就是纽约 |
[40:55] | Where is everybody? | 大家呢 |
[41:01] | – What’re you doing? – Receipts from Sunday. | -你在干嘛 -整理礼拜天的收据 |
[41:18] | – You got a problem? – What, Ton? | -你有意见吗 -什么 |
[41:21] | I said, “Do you got a problem?” | 我说 你有意见吗 |
[41:27] | With what, Ton? | 什么意见 东尼 |
[41:29] | I heard you got a problem being here. | 我听说你对于待在这里有意见 |
[41:33] | I like being here. | 我喜欢待在这里啊 |
[41:34] | – You’re sure? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:37] | – You’re sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -确定 |
[41:40] | Don’t say you’re sure if you’re not sure. | 如果不确定的话就不要这样说 |
[41:50] | You bought your daughter a nice house? After you came over with us? | 你过来以后帮你女儿买了栋房子 |
[41:57] | – Yeah, that’s nice. – Wonderful thing. | -对 那很棒 -很好 |
[42:06] | And your brother, buon ‘anima. | 你弟弟的事情 愿他安息 |
[42:10] | You’ve recovered from that shit? You put your grief behind you? | 你已经不难过了吗 康复了吧 |
[42:23] | You put your grief behind you? | 你已经不再难过了吧 |
[42:28] | Let me hear you say it. | 我要听你亲口说 |
[42:34] | I put the grief behind me. | 我已经不再难过了 |
[42:38] | I’m gonna go get a coffee and a bun. | 我要去拿咖啡跟面包 |
[42:47] | You got a younger son too? You ought to bring him to the house. | 你有个小儿子 你应该把他带去我家玩 |
[42:52] | We can get something to eat, | 我们可以一起吃个饭 |
[42:54] | they can go in the pool. | 他跟安东尼可以一起游泳 |
[43:07] | We’ll have to leave this junk on the table. | 我们得把这个东西留在桌上 |
[43:10] | Don’t know where to put it. | 不知道该放在哪里 |
[43:14] | Control, you hearing me? | 控制台 你听到了吗 |
[43:16] | – Loud and clear. Leave the factory. – Roger that. | -听得一清二楚 离开工厂 -收到 |
[43:26] | Wire’s in, Bobby. I’m good to go. | 窃听器的线装好了 巴比 我可以走了 |
[43:31] | – Control, we’re in motion. – Touchdown. | -控制台 我们离开了 -任务完成 |
[43:35] | Dig, Soprano! Come on! You wanna join the team? | 快啊 索波诺 加油 你想加入球队吗 |
[43:39] | You think it’s all for show and not for go? Dig in. | 你以为这只是玩玩而已吗 快用力 |
[43:43] | You’re out of there, George. Unit 3, we’re in. | 你可以离开了 乔治 三号 我们成功了 |
[44:09] | – So I got a job for you. – Right. | -我有个任务要交代给你 -好 |
[44:13] | – Might get a little messy. – I understand. | -可能会有点麻烦 -我了解 |
[44:16] | – Wet work. – All right. | -会湿的 -好 |
[44:21] | – I’ll make it worth your while. – I’m not worried. | -到时候不会亏待你的 -我不担心这个 |
[44:29] | – Look over here. – Minimization, 40 seconds. | -过来看看 -最少达40秒 |
[44:35] | – The old one flooded the whole place. – I can smell the mildew, you know? | -旧的热水器让这里全淹了 -我闻到霉味了 |
[44:42] | You’re an engineer. I figured you could rig a system… | 你是个工程师 所以我想你可以装个什么东西 |
[44:47] | …some PVC shit or something, so if it happens again… | 收缩套管之类的 所以如果再有这种事发生 |
[44:51] | …you get the overflow and put it over to a sump pump. | 然后把水引到那里 用抽水器把水抽掉 |
[44:55] | Chip out the concrete. | 把水泥地板敲掉 |
[44:57] | – Four-0. – They’re not discussing OC. | -40秒 -他们不是在讨论生意的事 |
[45:05] | In two minutes we’re allowed to check back in. | 再过两分钟 我们就可以再听 |
[45:13] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[45:16] | Whatever. | 都可以 |
[45:18] | Well, how much? | 要多少钱 |
[45:21] | Time, materials… I don’t know how to concoct estimate. | 这需要时间和材料 我不知道要怎么预估 |
[45:27] | Well, fair enough. | 好吧 |
[45:31] | – Let me get measure. Get started. – All right. | -让我开始工作吧 -好 |
[45:37] | – Hi, Stasiu. – Hello. | -嗨 史塔西 -哈啰 |
[45:43] | – You gonna use this? – lf you want it, take it. | -你要用这个吗 -你要就拿去吧 |
[45:46] | – No, you go ahead. – Go ahead. I’ll use the bike. | -不 你用 -你用啊 我去踩脚踏车 |
[45:50] | I have to sort Meadow’s laundry anyway. | 反正我得去把梅朵的衣服收起来 |
[45:53] | Lilliana’s making her a leg of lamb to take. | 丽亚娜在帮她煮羊腿 |
[45:57] | In Lodz, I had grant from the state to do an autonomous research. | 在罗德斯 我得到国家研究补助金 |
[46:01] | Why don’t you use it? I’ll take the bike. | 你运动服都穿好了 你用吧 我去踩跑步机 |
[46:05] | Jesus, already. No, you go ahead. | 拜托 你用 |
[46:13] | Stas said he could smell the mildew down here. Right, Stas? | 史塔西说他可以闻到霉味 对吧 史塔西 |
[46:19] | We’ve gotta let the place dry out. | 我们得开窗 让这里变干 |
[46:31] | Got some girl to take care of my mother. | 我找了个女佣去照顾我妈 |
[46:34] | – Yeah, where’d you find her? – Agency. | -是吗 哪里找到的 -中介公司 |
[46:54] | Good coffee this morning. | 今天早上的咖啡很好喝 |
[46:57] | Vienna Roast. It’s not as acidic as the Italian. | 是维也纳烘培豆 不像义大利咖啡那样酸 |
[47:02] | Cleaned me out. | 让我觉得很棒 |
[47:04] | What you need is more roughage overall in your diet. | 你需要的是更健康自然的食物 |
[47:10] | I’ve had something stuck in my teeth for two days. | 我的牙缝里有东西 已经塞了两天了 |
[47:14] | You gotta use the other floss. | 你得用牙线 |