时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | You got the crescent wrench? | 你有活动扳手吗? |
[01:56] | Nobody puts it back… | 大家都不物归原位 |
[02:34] | Oh, my God! | 喔 天啊! |
[02:36] | Tony! | 东尼! |
[02:41] | Oh, my God, Tony, are you all right? | 喔 天啊 东尼 你没事吧? |
[02:45] | -Uncle Ben. -What happened? | -班叔 -发生什么事了? |
[03:23] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么回来了? |
[03:25] | We had to drive back. Someone stole the VCR from the common room. | 我们得开车回来 因为交谊厅的录影机被偷了 |
[03:31] | Public Enemy! That’s a great movie. | 是《全民公敌》啊 这部电影很棒 |
[03:35] | For our class. Just finished. | 是上课要用的 看完了 |
[03:37] | We’re out of here. | 我们要闪了 |
[03:39] | $40,000 a year to watch movies? Who’s “we”? | 一年交四万美金的学费就只看电影? 你说的”我们”是谁? |
[03:42] | Just a friend from class, okay? | 一起上课的同学啦 |
[03:50] | -Your mom likes lavender. -I’ll be ready. | -你妈还真喜欢薰衣草 -我马上就好 |
[03:52] | Mr. Soprano? | 索波诺先生? |
[03:54] | -I’m Noah Tannenbaum. -How you doing? | -我是诺亚塔南包恩 -你好 |
[03:57] | Thanks for letting us screen. The speakers are great. | 谢谢你让我们在这里看电影 音效很赞 |
[04:01] | You a film buff? | 你喜欢看电影吗? |
[04:03] | Some say Hawks made the genre with Scarface, | 有人说霍克斯的《疤面煞星》开创了黑帮题材电影 |
[04:07] | but Cagney was modernity. | 但卡格尼很有新意 |
[04:08] | Muni was not, so I give the nod to Wellman. | 慕尼则没有 所以我比较欣赏威尔曼 |
[04:11] | I’m just gonna grab that CD, then let’s hit the road. | 我去拿一下CD就可以走了 |
[04:21] | The last year for this course. | 这是这堂课的最后一年 |
[04:24] | “Hypercapitalist Self-Advancement in the Era of the Studio System.” | “电影年代超资本主义者的 自我提升形象” |
[04:29] | So you guys, you and Meadow, are you…? | 所以 你跟梅朵两个人 你们两个? |
[04:34] | A little early to say. | 还早啦 |
[04:37] | -What’s your background, Noel? -Noah. | -你的出生背景是什么 诺尔? -诺亚 |
[04:40] | I’m from Los Angeles. West L.A. | 我是洛杉矶人 家里住在洛杉矶西区 |
[04:43] | No, I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[04:44] | My family’s in the business. Show business. | 我家是做生意的 从事娱乐业 |
[04:48] | -Those old Tarzan movies? -My dad’s an entertainment lawyer. | -那些《泰山》电影是你们拍的? -我爸是娱乐界的律师 |
[04:53] | What I mean is, like, we’re Italian. | 我的意思是 我们是意大利人 |
[04:56] | My dad’s Jewish, my mom’s African-American. | 我爸是犹太人 我妈是非裔美国人 |
[04:59] | Tannenbaum, right. | 塔南包恩 对 |
[05:01] | But on your application, you checked Jewish? | 但是在哥伦比亚大学的申请函上 你是勾选犹太人吗? |
[05:05] | -No. They can’t ask about religion. -Right, of course. | -没有 他们不能问宗教方面的问题 -对、对 |
[05:09] | -What’d you check? -African-American. | -那你选什么? -非裔美国人 |
[05:12] | So we get it. You’re a ditsoon. | 所以我们应该心照不宣 你是个黑鬼 |
[05:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[05:18] | Charcoal briquette? A melanzane? | 黑炭?老黑? |
[05:21] | -What’s your problem? -You know. | -你在搞什么? -我想你知道 |
[05:24] | She didn’t do you any favors bringing you here. | 你的朋友呢 她没有义务要带你来这里 |
[05:28] | I don’t know what she was thinking. | 我不知道她在想什么 |
[05:31] | I got associates who are black. | 我的合伙人当中有黑人 |
[05:33] | I don’t want their sons with my daughter. | 他们跟我都不希望儿女彼此交往 |
[05:36] | Fuck you. | 你去死 |
[05:38] | See, that’s what I want to avoid. | 看 这就是我想避免的地方 |
[05:40] | So when my girl comes down, you say it was nice to meet me. | 当我女儿下来的时候 你要说很高兴见到我 |
[05:45] | Then you’ll take her to school and say goodbye. | 然后送她去学校 跟她说再见 |
[05:50] | Let’s see the Garden State. | 我们去看《情归纽泽西》 |
[05:52] | We’re gonna drop by Hunter’s. I want her to meet Noah. | 我们要顺便去韩特家 介绍诺亚给她认识 再回来拿衣服 |
[05:58] | Later, Dad. | 爸 再见 |
[06:37] | -I don’t got time for these attacks. -It’s been good for months. | -我没闲功夫对付心脏病发作 -已经好几个月都没事了 |
[06:43] | -lf you didn’t instigate… -Me? | -要不是你去挑衅? -我挑衅? |
[06:45] | -He’s just a friend. -You didn’t see them. | -他只是她的朋友 东尼 -你没看到他们俩的样子 |
[06:48] | You want her with him, keep it up. | 你如果希望他们在一起 那就继续啊 |
[06:51] | Play the race card, she’ll run into his arms. | 继续耍种族歧视啊 我保证她马上投向他的怀抱 |
[06:54] | -Not if I cut off those arms. -Stop. | -如果我把他的手砍断就不会啦 -够了 |
[06:59] | Let me deal with it, if anybody’s going to. | 如果一定要插手这件事 就让我来处理 |
[07:03] | Make things worse with your shit, I’m gonna be pissed. | 你只会把事情搞的更糟 然后把我气炸 |
[07:09] | I should call Cusamano. You might need stitches. | 我应该找库沙马诺 你可能需要缝几针 |
[07:17] | If my sisters ever brought home a butterhead, my old man… | 如果我妹带个黑鬼回家 我老爸一定会 |
[07:29] | Hey, Ma. | 嘿 妈 |
[07:31] | Look who calls. | 看看是谁来啦 |
[07:32] | Actually, I’m standing in front of you. | 事实上 我正站在你面前 |
[07:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:38] | So how’s it going? | 最近还好吗? |
[07:40] | What do you care? Out of sight, out of mind. | 你在乎什么? 反正眼不见为净 |
[07:44] | I brought you some books on tape, since you can’t concentrate to read. | 因为你无法专心看书 我帮你买了一些有声书 |
[07:50] | I wish the Lord would take me now. | 我真希望上帝现在就把我带走 |
[07:53] | In the meantime, I brought The Horse Whisperer and Omerta. | 我带了《轻声细语》还有 《终极教父》 |
[07:58] | Why, what’s wrong? | 为什么?发生什么事了? |
[07:59] | You gonna freak out every time I do something nice? | 我只不过是为你做了些事 你有必要每次都吓成这样吗? |
[08:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[08:07] | She’s finishing baby journals from long ago. | 她在写宝贝日记 |
[08:10] | My idea. | 那是我的建议 |
[08:13] | Oh yeah, I remember these. | 喔 对 我记得 |
[08:16] | Carmela gave you one for each of the kids. | 卡蜜拉在每个孩子出生时 就会给你一本 |
[08:20] | You’re supposed to fill these out. Twenty years, nothing! | 搞什么 你早就该写完了 二十年了耶 一片空白! |
[08:24] | Now look here, I don’t like that kind of talk. | 你看看 我不喜欢这种口气 |
[08:29] | Stop it, it upsets me. | 住嘴 不要再惹我生气 |
[08:31] | Carmela’s ma returned these to the kids filled with memories. | 卡蜜拉的妈妈都在本子里写满回忆 然后还给孩子们 |
[08:35] | -You can’t write stuff for my kids? -That’s nobody’s business. | -难道你就不能写些什么给我孩子吗? -这不关别人的事 |
[08:40] | -Too busy feeling sorry for yourself. -She’ll do it. | -因为你忙着自悲自怜 -她会写的 |
[08:44] | It’s good for her. She knows that. Keep her mind active. | 这对她有帮助 她知道的 这样能让她动脑 |
[08:48] | Why do anything if there’s nothing in it for her? | 干嘛一定要对她有益才要做? |
[08:53] | Listen up. | 听好 |
[08:55] | Concentrate. I know it’s difficult. | 专心 我知道这很难 |
[08:58] | -Remember the plane tickets? -They were stolen. | -记得机票的事吗? -机票被偷了 |
[09:01] | Did you say that, or did the feds? What did you tell them? | 是你说的?还是联邦调查局说的? 你怎么跟他们说? |
[09:06] | What did I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[09:08] | They’re trying to build a RICO case against me. | 他们要以组织犯罪防治条例控告我 |
[09:12] | What will you say on the witness stand? | 你到时候在证人席上 该怎么说? |
[09:15] | They only let you go to get your cooperation. | 他们放你走只是为了要让你合作 |
[09:19] | Don’t wave your hanky at me. What will you say from now on? | 不要对我挥手帕 你从现在开始要怎么说? |
[09:24] | I never stated those tickets were stolen. | 我从来没说过那些机票被偷了 |
[09:27] | Barb’ll testify. You back her up. | 芭比会作证 我要你附和她的说辞 |
[09:30] | I should have kept my mouth shut, like a mute. | 早知道我就该闭嘴 就跟哑巴一样 |
[09:34] | In the future, any deal they make… | 从此以后 他们的所有交易 |
[09:37] | …you keep your mouth shut. | 你都不要多嘴 |
[09:43] | For a year I didn’t speak to you. Maybe I should have kept it that way. | 我一年没跟你说话了 或许我该继续这样下去 |
[09:50] | Fuck it. Do what you want. | 干!随便你 |
[10:38] | Did you say something to Noah? | 你是不是对诺亚说了什么? |
[10:40] | If you’re smart, keep walking. | 如果你聪明的话 继续向前走 |
[10:43] | You did. What did you say? | 果然有 你说了什么? |
[10:45] | He was quiet at Hunter’s. Now he’s sitting in the car. | 他在韩特家一声都不吭 现在又坐在车里不进来 |
[10:49] | You didn’t hear? Maybe if I say it in Swahili! | 你没听到我说的话吗? 还是我该用非洲土话说! |
[10:53] | -Meadow, can you come up here? -What? | -梅朵 你上来一下好吗? -干嘛? |
[10:56] | I need your help with this clasp. | 我需要你帮我扣扣子 |
[11:02] | That ain ‘t our beer. | 那不是我们的啤酒 |
[11:04] | It’s good, and cheaper than yours. | 这很好喝 而且又比较便宜 |
[11:07] | Is my laundry done? | 我的衣服好了没? |
[11:09] | I can ‘t help it if I have to buy from Schemer Burns. | 我可能得从许曼·柏恩斯那里买 |
[11:14] | You’re yellow! | 你真卑鄙! |
[11:17] | You ain ‘t gonna slug me, are you? | 你怎么打我? |
[11:44] | What? | 干嘛? |
[11:50] | Your mother died. | 你妈过世了 |
[11:52] | You’re kidding. | 别开玩笑 |
[11:56] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[11:59] | -Jesus Christ. -Svetlana just called. | -天啊 -丝薇拉娜刚打电话过来 |
[12:03] | She said that after dinner your mother went upstairs. | 她说晚餐过后 你妈就上楼了 |
[12:07] | When Svetlana came up, your mother was under the covers. | 丝薇拉娜上楼看的时候 你妈用睡衣把自己盖着 |
[12:12] | Svetlana thought she was asleep. | 丝薇拉娜以为她睡着了 |
[12:34] | -Svetlana’s waiting for us. -She’s dead? | -丝薇拉娜在等我们 -她死了? |
[12:39] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 我很遗憾 爸 |
[12:43] | -That your mom died. -Me too. | -很遗憾你妈过世了 -我也是 |
[12:46] | Your grandmother loved you. | 你们的奶奶很爱你们 |
[12:49] | She loved both you two. Very much. | 她爱你们两个 非常喜爱 |
[13:32] | -They just remove. -We saw. | -救护车才刚离开 -我们看到了 |
[13:36] | She was in no pain, Tony. | 她没有受到任何痛苦 东尼 |
[13:38] | -What about the cause of death? -Massive stroke. | -死亡原因呢? -中风 |
[13:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:45] | She will not be finishing journal. I break promise. | 她没办法把日记写完 我食言了 东尼 |
[13:49] | Is not often that these old ones get away with something. | 老人家总是可以不用负责 |
[13:53] | A journal? | 日记? |
[13:55] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[13:59] | Those Granny Remembers books you bought her when the kids were born. | 就是孩子出生时你买的那些 《奶奶回忆录》的日记 |
[14:05] | She never touched them. | 她连碰都没碰 |
[14:11] | What’s your beef? | 你在念什么? |
[14:13] | Asshole Robert Frost. | 该死的佛洛斯特 |
[14:15] | How am I even supposed to know what this means? Like I even care. | 我怎么会知道这是什么意思? 谁会在乎啊 |
[14:24] | “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening.” | “雪夜林蛔小驻” |
[14:27] | I’m glad I’m not in high school anymore. | 真高兴我已经高中毕业了 |
[14:30] | -You read this? -Sure. | -你有念过? -对啊 |
[14:33] | What does it mean? It’s due tomorrow. | 这是什么意思? 我明天就要交了 |
[14:36] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[14:38] | The woods are lovely, dark and deep But I have promises to keep | 林子很美 昏暗而幽深 但我得去赴约 |
[14:41] | And miles to go before I sleep | 在我沉睡前还有一段路要走 |
[14:44] | Okay, look. Where is he? | 好 他在哪里? |
[14:46] | -In a field, on a horse. -Not on a horse. It has bells. | -在林子里 骑着马 -不是骑马 那个动物身上有系着铃 |
[14:50] | -So? -What kind of horse has bells? | -所以呢? -哪种马身上会带铃铛? |
[14:53] | I don’t know. Give me the fucking answer. | 我哪知道 快告诉我答案啦 |
[14:56] | A horse that’s pulling a sleigh. | 拉雪橇的马 |
[15:01] | It’s a Thanksgiving poem? Like “Over the River and Through the Woods”? | 这是感恩节的应景诗吗? 就像是”越过小溪漫游林间”? |
[15:06] | It’s not Thanksgiving. What’s covering the field? | 不是感恩节 林中被什么覆盖呢? |
[15:10] | -Snow? -And what does snow symbolize? | -雪? -那雪代表什么? |
[15:14] | Christmas? | 圣诞节? |
[15:15] | Hello? | 拜托? |
[15:17] | Cold? Endless white? | 天气很冷?无尽的白? |
[15:20] | -Endless nothing? -I don’t know! | -无尽的空白? -我不知道啦! |
[15:23] | -Death! -I thought black was death. | -死! -我以为黑色才代表死 |
[15:25] | -Miles to go before he sleeps. -He’s far from his house. | -沉睡之前还有段路要走 -他离家很远 |
[15:29] | The sleep of death. He’s talking about his own death… | 意思是永远的沉睡 他在说自己的死亡 |
[15:34] | …which has yet to come, but will come. | 虽然时间还没到 但是终究会有那么一天 |
[15:37] | That’s fucked up. | 真是惨 |
[15:40] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:43] | -I thought black was death. -White too. | -我还以为黑色才代表死亡 -白色也是 |
[15:47] | I’m coming, I’m coming. | 来了、来了 |
[16:16] | Grandma? | 奶奶? |
[16:20] | -I can ‘t believe it. -What’re you gonna do? | -我真不敢相信 -你要怎么办? |
[16:25] | -I’ll call Janice. -Meet you at Cozzerelli’s around noon. | -我会打电话给珍妮丝 -中午在康则瑞拉见 |
[16:30] | -I already called. -Ma didn’t want any kind of service. | -我已经打电话了 -妈不想要任何仪式 |
[16:35] | So we’ll pick out a simple urn or whatever. | 我们可以选个简单的骨灰坛之类的 |
[16:40] | I’ll see you there. | 到时候见 |
[17:02] | Proshai, Livushka. | 再见 小莉薇亚 |
[17:05] | Which means what? | 是什么意思? |
[17:07] | Goodbye, little Livia. | 再见 小莉薇亚 |
[17:14] | He’s been in this situation a million times. | 他已经面临这种情况好几百次了 |
[17:18] | We’ll see what happens. There he is, pulling that in. | 结果会是怎么样呢 他往前推进 |
[17:23] | He’s got the eye of the tiger. | 他有老虎般锐利的眼 |
[17:26] | -Ton. -Anthony, turn it off. | -东尼 -安东尼 关掉电视 |
[17:28] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:32] | We all know how much you loved her. | 我们都知道你有多爱她 |
[17:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:45] | -I can imagine how you feel. -Yeah, well… | -我能感同身受 -对 |
[17:50] | What’re you gonna do? | 还能怎么办呢? |
[17:52] | I’m sorry, T. | 我很遗憾 东尼 |
[18:11] | What’re you gonna do? | 能怎么办呢? |
[18:16] | -At least she didn’t suffer. -That’s right. | -至少她没有痛苦 -对 |
[18:24] | My God! | 天啊! |
[18:27] | What next, huh? | 下次还要发生什么? |
[18:32] | How’s Tony taking it? | 东尼还好吧? |
[18:34] | What the fuck?! Goddamn fucking bitch! | 搞什么?那个贱女人! |
[18:37] | She was awful. How do I tell my kids their aunt won’t come to a funeral? | 她真是糟糕 我要怎么告诉孩子 她们的阿姨 |
[18:44] | I’ll handle it. | -不参加葬礼? -我来处理 |
[18:52] | Then he goes, “You gotta work on Columbus Day.” | 然后他说 “哥伦布纪念日那天你得工作” |
[18:56] | Eat your eggs, baby. | 把蛋给吃了 |
[19:01] | Ace Garage. | 王牌汽车修理厂 |
[19:03] | You’re not coming to your mother’s fucking funeral? | 你不来参加自己妈妈的葬礼? |
[19:07] | -May I speak? -Our sister’s sobbing! | -能让我说话吗? -我们的姊姊在哭了! |
[19:10] | May I speak? | 能让我说话吗? |
[19:12] | Go the fuck ahead! | 你给我说啊! |
[19:15] | You may recall that I have good and valid reasons… | 你应该记得我有十足的理由 |
[19:19] | …not to enter the state of New Jersey. | 不踏进纽泽西州一步 |
[19:22] | That case is colder than your tit. | 那件案子比你的奶头还冷啦 |
[19:25] | It’d be good to show up. Nothing to hide. | 你应该出来 没什么好躲的 |
[19:28] | -I don’t do well at funerals. -Who does? | -我参加葬礼时总是不知所措 -谁不是这样? |
[19:31] | -You don’t wanna leave your chair. -I’ll hang up! | -你就是懒的过来 -我要挂电话了! |
[19:34] | She didn’t want a funeral, but can’t you sit with your family? | 妈根本不想要有任何葬礼 可是你至少应该跟家人在一起吧? |
[19:39] | -She was your mother! -For us working folk… | -她可是你的母亲! -对蓝领阶级来说 飞一趟是个负担 |
[19:43] | Woody Guthrie over here. | 原来是这回事 |
[19:46] | -They got special rates for deaths. -Yeah, half of full fare… | -航空公司有给死者家属折扣 -对 打五折 |
[19:51] | …which, at this late date, comes to $ 1100. | 还是要一千一百元美金 |
[19:56] | Fully researched. Fuck it, I’ll pay it. | 你可查得真仔细 干!我付钱! |
[19:59] | -Can I bring my fianc? -Fuck that! One seat, coach! | -我可以带我未婚夫去吗? -干!一张机票!经济舱! |
[20:03] | And don’t breeze in when it’s time to divide the estate! | 如果你不过来 到时候分遗产的时候你就别来! |
[20:08] | I know you think Ma ‘s got money buried in the house! | 我知道你认为妈把钱埋在房子里! |
[20:14] | -What about that other thing? -Richie? | -其他的事情呢? -瑞奇? |
[20:18] | He went into witness protection. It’s the truth. Right? | 他受到证人保护计划的保护 是真的吧? |
[20:22] | Cozzerelli’s Funeral Home. Noon, tomorrow. | 明天中午 康则瑞拉殡仪馆 |
[20:25] | Does Harpo know his grandmother died? Him, I’ll pay for. | 哈波知道他外婆过世吗? 他的机票钱我来付 |
[20:30] | Bring him down. He’s your son. | 带他一起来 他是你儿子 |
[20:32] | Hal is on the pavers, Tony. He’s a street person. | 哈波是混混 东尼 他现在在跑路 |
[20:37] | -I didn’t know. -You’re not the only one with problems. | -我不知道 -你不是唯一有问题的人 |
[20:41] | Be there tomorrow. | 明天记得出席 |
[21:00] | -Got a drink in the house? -I wish… | -家里有酒吗? -我希望 |
[21:03] | There you go with that wishing stuff again! | 又来了 又讲什么希望的废话! |
[21:08] | I wish you was a wishing well. | 我希望你是个许愿池 |
[21:09] | I’d tie a bucket to you and sink you. | 这样我就可以 绑个桶子在你身上 让你沉下去 |
[21:13] | Maybe you found someone you like better. | 搞不好你找到更喜欢的人了 |
[21:20] | Oh, Tommy! Let me make you a cup of tea. | 喔 汤米! 让我帮你倒杯茶 |
[21:23] | I came over to give you something. Here, take this. | 我过来拿东西给你 拿去 |
[21:28] | If you need more, just say so. | 如果不够 就跟我说 |
[21:30] | -I’m caring for Ma. -On two bits a week? | -不需要 我会照顾妈 -靠你一个礼拜那一丁点薪水? |
[21:33] | Ma don ‘t go to nightclubs. | 妈不去夜店 不喝酒 |
[21:35] | How do you know? I used to dance. | 你怎么知道?我以前也会跳舞的 |
[21:38] | -Money’s nothing to me. -I guess not. | -钱对我来说一点都不重要 -我想也是 |
[21:41] | But with no heart and no brains, it’s all you’ve got. | 不过你既没心又没头脑 就只有钱 |
[21:46] | Tommy! Tommy! | 汤米!汤米!汤米! |
[22:09] | His mother died last night. | 他妈昨晚过世了 |
[22:11] | No shit? | 真惨 |
[22:37] | Ton, I’m so sorry to hear. | 东尼 很遗憾 |
[22:41] | What’re you gonna do? | 还能怎么办呢? |
[22:47] | I know how you feel. | 我能了解你的感受 |
[22:50] | We lost Mom last year. | 我们的妈妈去年过世 |
[22:53] | You remember. | 你应该记得 |
[23:08] | -Least she didn’t suffer. -Ralphie, I need to talk to you. | -至少她走的很安详 -瑞夫 我得跟你谈谈 |
[23:13] | Albert, you too. | 还有你 亚伯特 |
[23:16] | Vito, have a sfogliatella. | 维多 吃个乳酪饼吧 |
[23:18] | Carmela, she’s gone. | 卡蜜拉 她走了 |
[23:24] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:34] | -Who torched one of Albert’s trucks? -One of the trucks? | -是谁烧了亚伯特的其中一台卡车? -其中一台卡车? |
[23:38] | Be quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[23:39] | He lit up two of my dumpsters. | 他放火烧了我的两台卡车 |
[23:42] | What’s the matter with you? We’re in the newspapers every week. | 你是怎么搞的? 害我们每个礼拜都上报 |
[23:48] | My crew is in line for the Raritan Township contract. | 我的手下正在等着要拿到 罗谭镇的合约 |
[23:52] | They keep whispering to Albert! | 可是他们一直跟亚伯特接洽! |
[23:55] | -What did you say? Whose crew? -You put anyone you want over the crew. | -你说什么?谁的手下? -你可以自由雇用手下啊 |
[24:00] | You’re a captain when I say you are. | 我说你是老大时 你才是老大 |
[24:03] | -I’ll turn up my hearing aid. | 我看我得把助听器调大声一点 |
[24:05] | Getting cute with me? With my mother dead? | 想跟我耍无赖? 选在我妈死的这个时候? |
[24:08] | Raritan Township recycling manager, Joe Zachary. | 罗谭镇的资源回收经理 乔伊·柴克瑞 |
[24:13] | I’m in line for the contract, but he’s talking to Albert. | 我想拿到合约 可是他一直跟亚伯特接洽 |
[24:18] | -He’s threatening to go to the EPA. -He said that? | -他威胁说要去跟环保局说 -他那样说? |
[24:26] | All right, fix it. | 好 那去处理一下 |
[24:29] | No more fires. | 不准开枪 |
[24:49] | I’m ditching Spanish. Meet me by the trophy case. | 我要翘西班牙文课 到纪念碑那里等我 |
[24:53] | How could we possibly get busted? | 我们怎么会被抓到? |
[24:56] | The boys’ room by the stage? They never check it. | 那里的男厕所 他们从来不会去检查的 |
[25:10] | Mr. Soprano, Janice, Barb. Please accept my condolences. | 索波诺先生、珍妮丝、芭比 请接受我的慰问之意 |
[25:17] | I’ll use all my skills. | 我会全力以赴 |
[25:20] | Don’t go crazy. I mean, you know? | 不要搞的太夸张 知道吗? |
[25:23] | Then we’re not envisioning any visitation hours for Mom? | 所以不需要替她安排任何 瞻仰仪容的时间? |
[25:27] | -She didn’t want any service. -I find that hard to accept. | -她什么仪式都不要 -这很难令人接受 |
[25:35] | Is she still down at the hospital morgue? | 她还在医院的殡仪馆吗? |
[25:39] | We brought Mom here this morning. She’s downstairs. | 我们今天早上把她送过来了 在楼下 |
[25:47] | -There’s gonna be a priest, right? -Yeah, sure. A priest, I guess. | -到时候会有神父吧? -当然 会有神父 |
[25:54] | When would that be? | 是什么时候? |
[25:55] | You’re not having a Mass? I’m not selling here. | 不举行殡葬弥撒吗? 我可不是在推销 |
[25:59] | She was Catholic but not religious. | 她是天主教徒 不过没有很虔诚 |
[26:03] | I thought we’d have a shindig at the house. | 我想应该在家里办个聚会 |
[26:07] | After. So the grandkids could, you know… | 葬礼之后 让孙子们可以 |
[26:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:16] | I know what Mom’s wishes were, but not to have a wake? | 我知道妈的遗愿是什么 可是不守灵好吗? |
[26:20] | We look like unloving children, and cheapskates. | 我们这样就像是冷血又小气的孩子 |
[26:24] | Who gives a shit? It’s her wishes. | 管他的 那是她的遗愿 |
[26:27] | I wish to honor her. | 我想要对她表达追思之意 |
[26:29] | There’s a lot of things I could say that I won’t! | 有很多我该说而没说的事! |
[26:37] | You think we should do something now? | 你觉得我们应该做些什么吗? |
[26:40] | She used to picture her funeral. | 她以前会幻想自己的葬礼 |
[26:43] | You wanna do something, let’s just do it. | 你想做什么就做吧 |
[26:46] | Cozzerelli, arrange it all. Send me the bill. | 康则瑞拉 把一切安排妥当 到时候帐单寄给我 |
[26:50] | Tony, this all won’t fall on you. | 东尼 你不会需要扛下一切责任 |
[26:53] | I’ll paint the overleaf for the program. | 我可以负责布置葬礼的背景 |
[26:57] | Motifs from the Mexican Day of the Dead. | 墨西哥亡灵节的图案 |
[27:00] | One thing that I’d like to suggest: | 我想建议一件事 |
[27:04] | Everyone gathers and can voice a remembrance or a feeling about Mom. | 大家可以聚在一起 分享对妈的回忆 |
[27:10] | I don’t want any California bullshit. | 不要跟我讲那些 加州人的无聊习惯 |
[27:13] | People can drink, they can eat. | 大家可以喝喝酒 吃吃东西 |
[27:16] | If they wanna yak about Ma, they can. | 如果他们想开妈的玩笑也可以 |
[27:33] | No “I’m sorry, my condolences.” Nothing. | 没说”抱歉、向你献上哀悼之意” 什么都没说 |
[27:40] | Actually, that’s good. | 事实上 这样很好 |
[27:43] | It’s a relief, you not saying nothing, to tell the truth. | 你这样什么都不说 老实说让我觉得很轻松 |
[27:49] | You know, everybody else, all bullshit. | 其他人都光会说一些屁话 |
[28:00] | All right, here’s the thing. I’m glad she’s dead. | 好吧 是这样的 我很高兴她死了 |
[28:04] | Not just glad. I wished she’d die. Wished. | 不只是高兴 我希望她死掉 希望 |
[28:10] | Had this court case coming up. She might’ve testified against me. | 我有个案子要审了 她可能会作证对我不利 |
[28:15] | So when I heard she was dead, relief flooded into my veins. | 所以当我听到她死了 让我有种松一口气的感觉 |
[28:25] | How do you feel about your mother testifying against you? | 你对于你妈要作证对你不利 有什么感觉? |
[28:29] | Come on, will you listen to yourself? | 拜托 听听自己说的话 |
[28:35] | Is that right, wishing her dead? | 这样对吗?希望她死掉? |
[28:38] | -Is that being a good son? -Good son? | -这样算是个好儿子吗?I -好儿子? |
[28:41] | -Yeah, a good son. I mean, bad sons… -Bad sons what? | -对 好儿子、坏儿子 -什么坏儿子? |
[28:46] | They should fucking die. | 那些人都该死 |
[28:48] | That’s a fucking disgusting thing to be. | 当坏儿子真是一件恶心的事情 |
[28:52] | Your kid, at Bard. He better be a good son, right? | 你的小孩 他最好是个乖儿子 对吧? |
[29:08] | You’re right. Why should I be good to that old bat? | 你是对的 为什么我要对那个老女人好? |
[29:12] | That fucking selfish, miserable cunt? | 那个自私可悲的贱货 |
[29:16] | She ruined my father’s life. Oh, yeah. | 她毁了我爸的生活 没错 |
[29:20] | But he wasn’t her son. What did she do to you? | 可是他不是她的儿子 她对你做了什么? |
[29:25] | That’s a matter of public record. We both know. | 那已经不是秘密了 我们都知道啊 |
[29:29] | -You can’t say it. -She didn’t know what she was doing. | -你说不出来吧? -她不知道自己在干嘛 |
[29:33] | -You’re letting her off. -My uncle denies it. | -你原谅她了 -我伯伯否认 |
[29:37] | -He loves you. -I know that! | -那是因为他爱你 -我又没否认! |
[29:40] | Grown children often wish for an aged parent to die. | 成年的孩子通常都希望 年老的父母死掉 |
[29:44] | It’s not necessary for the parent to testify against them. | 这不一定是因为父母要作证 对自己不利的关系 |
[29:49] | It’s a taboo thought, but common. | 这是很禁忌的想法 但是很普遍 |
[29:52] | Particularly if the parent has lost all capacity for joy at being alive. | 尤其是如果父母 失去了生活的乐趣 |
[30:06] | So we’re probably done here, right? | 所以我们谈完了 对吧? |
[30:10] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[30:18] | -What is it? -Tony’s mother’s wake is tonight. | -什么事? -今晚是东尼母亲的守灵夜 |
[30:23] | Want me to wear a wire? | 要我带着无线电去吗? |
[30:26] | Sure. Need batteries? Let’s go to Office Depot. | 好 需要电池吗?去办公屋买吧 |
[30:40] | Janice? | 珍妮丝? |
[30:43] | I’m downstairs. | 我在楼下 |
[30:49] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[30:51] | -Mom would want a closed casket. -Definitely. | -妈会希望棺木是盖上的 -当然 |
[30:56] | They usually put a picture on the casket. What do you think? | 他们通常会在棺木上放张照片 你觉得呢? |
[31:00] | -Look at that. -She’s smiling. | -你看看 -她在微笑 |
[31:03] | She looks normal. | 她看起来很正常 |
[31:06] | -It was us kids who turned her. -One of us. | -搞不好是我们其中一个害她变怪的 -其中一个 |
[31:11] | Get the fuck off! | 别闹啦! |
[31:13] | All right, all right! | 好啦 好啦! |
[31:24] | Maybe you’re right. | 搞不好你是对的 |
[31:26] | My shrink says all women aren’t cut out to be mothers. | 我的心理医生说 不是每个女人都适合当妈妈 |
[31:30] | -Is that a slam at me? -No. | -是在说我吗? -不是啦 |
[31:34] | If my father was in the circus, maybe I’d turn out like Harp… | 如果我爸在马戏团工作 我搞不好也会变的跟哈波一样 |
[31:39] | Hal. | 哈尔 |
[31:41] | -This is weird. -What? | -真奇怪 -怎样? |
[31:42] | None of my childhood artwork is here anymore. | 我小时候的美劳作品都不见了 |
[31:46] | Nor Barb’s. | 芭比的也不见了 |
[31:49] | Get the fuck out of here. | 搞什么 |
[31:53] | “Anthony Soprano, 7th grade, Mr. Martino. ” I had him. | “安东尼·索波诺 七年级 马丁诺先生” |
[31:58] | “Why Fear Strikes Out by Jim Piersall is a good book.” | “为什么吉姆皮尔逊的 《孺子雄心》是本好书” |
[32:03] | Take a look. She only saved yours. | 你看 她只留下你的东西 |
[32:06] | What? Here’s Barbara’s Communion certificate. | 哪有?这是芭芭拉的初领圣体证书 |
[32:09] | -Here’s her baby shoe. -Yeah. That’s it. | -这是她的婴儿鞋 -对 就这样了 |
[32:14] | Nothing of mine. | 没有我的东西 |
[32:22] | Everybody agreed I had “extraordinary visualization skills.” | 大家都同意我有 “了不起的视觉能力” |
[32:29] | Those pencil drawings that I did of Grandpa? | 那些我帮爷爷划的铅笔素描? |
[32:34] | Good. | 好啦 |
[32:46] | Tony. Sorry. | 东尼 很遗憾 |
[32:52] | Tony, I’m sorry. | 东尼 我很遗憾 |
[32:55] | He’s disrespectful. | 他很没礼貌 |
[32:57] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[33:00] | Fucking motherfucking pain in the fucking ass! | 去你的! |
[33:04] | Could we not, huh? With the tantrums? | 可不可以不要这样乱抓狂? |
[33:07] | For this I miss the Jets game? | 为了葬礼 我得错过 喷射机队的主场比赛? |
[33:13] | Did they say when your making ceremony might happen, with this delay? | 他们有说你的入帮典礼是什么时候吗? 已经拖了这么久 |
[33:18] | Stop asking fucking questions. If I knew, I couldn’t tell you. | 不要再问白痴问题啦 就算我知道也不能告诉你 |
[33:26] | Hit me. Hit me. | 给我吸一口 |
[33:32] | Every little bit helps. Anything to get through these events. | 即使一点点都有帮助 可以撑过这种场合的东西都好 |
[34:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:17] | -What a fucking blow. -You too? | -真是太糟糕了 -你也是 |
[34:19] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[34:22] | Breaking the terms of your house arrest? | 你违反居家监禁的规定? |
[34:25] | I got a dispensation. | 我得到特赦 |
[34:27] | She’s my sister-in-law, for chrissake. | 她可是我的弟妹啊 |
[34:31] | My dad’s very ill too. | 我爸也病得很重 |
[34:37] | Thanks. Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[34:41] | Allow me to express my condolences. | 东尼 我要献上我的哀悼之意 |
[34:46] | Thanks, assemblyman. | 谢谢你 议员 |
[34:48] | I met your mom once or twice. That was a proud Newarker. | 我见过你妈一两次 是个很优秀的纽瓦克人 |
[34:55] | Oh, hey. Reverend. | 嗨 牧师 |
[34:57] | My sympathies, Tony. We talked about this day, did we not? | 我很遗憾 东尼 我们今天讨论过了 对吧? |
[35:04] | You know State Assemblyman Zellman, right? 8th Ward? | 你认识州议员柴尔曼吧?第八选区的 |
[35:08] | Do I know him? You bet. | 我认识他吗?当然 |
[35:10] | Yes, we go way back. How are you? | 是啊 我们认识很久了 你好吗? |
[35:13] | Reverend. | 牧师好 |
[35:21] | Uncle Jun? You all right? | 伯伯?你还好吧? |
[35:24] | They’re dropping like fucking flies. | 很多人都走了 |
[35:27] | -It’s that charcoal-broiled meat. -Nobody told us! | -都是炭烤肉惹的祸 -以前没人跟我们说啊! |
[35:31] | I’m kidding, you fuck. What’s the matter? | 我开玩笑的 怎么样了? |
[35:35] | -You wanted to talk? -I gotta talk to your wife. | -你要谈谈吗? -我得去跟你老婆说话 |
[35:39] | Jun, come on. | 伯伯 拜托 |
[35:41] | This is a funeral. Enough of her soign?attitude. | 这是葬礼 她竟然还要耍时髦 |
[35:56] | -What do you want? -To use this sad occasion… | -你想怎样? -我想趁着这个悲伤的场合 |
[35:59] | …to put bitterness and sore-headed feelings aside. | 让我们之间的恩怨抛到脑后 |
[36:03] | I’ll behave how Tony wants. I don’t want to add to his stress. | 我会照着东尼的意思去做 我不想再增加他的压力 |
[36:08] | -There they are. -Hi, Uncle Jun. | -他们在这啊 -嗨 伯伯 |
[36:11] | How’s that surfboard I gave you? | 我给你的冲浪板好用吗? |
[36:16] | Tony’s waiting. | 东尼在等你 |
[36:29] | Ralphie Cifaretto got word to me. | 瑞夫·西法多传话给我 |
[36:40] | -What does he want? -A bump up to captain. | -他想干嘛? -升到队长 |
[36:43] | The kid’s been a top earner since that rat bastard went in the program. | 自从那卑鄙小人加入之后 他一直都是表现最好的 |
[36:49] | He whipped his crew into shape. | 他把手下管的很好 |
[36:51] | Three months ago, the rat bastard was the second coming. | 三个月前那个混蛋还是第二顺位呢 怎么搞的? |
[36:56] | I’m boss. You forget. | 我才是这个家的老大 你忘了 |
[36:58] | I forget nothing. | 我才没忘 |
[37:00] | -Don’t make me say things we’d regret. -Go ahead, I’m fed up. | -不要逼我说出让我俩都会后悔的事 -去啊 我已经受够了 |
[37:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[37:08] | I’m on the street. That’s the arrangement. | 我负责在外面打打杀杀 这是我们讲好的 |
[37:11] | Stay home, clip coupons. | 你就舒服的待在家剪剪折价券 |
[37:13] | Things are good, but the economy’s so robust… | 一切都很好 现在经济那么好 |
[37:17] | …you get credit for everything. Chinks and housewives bet football. | 一切的好处都让你占尽 |
[37:22] | You better be finished. | 你最好闭嘴 |
[37:48] | -Joe Zachary? -Yeah. | -乔伊柴克瑞? -我是 |
[37:50] | Oh, boys. No fires. | 各位 不要开枪 |
[37:54] | Tony doesn’t want any fires. | 东尼不希望看到枪战发生 |
[38:31] | I ain ‘t so tough. | 我没想像中那样强 |
[38:39] | -Well, what do you think? -Can ‘t say. | -你觉得呢? -我无法判断 |
[38:42] | Hope for the best. | 现在只有祈祷了 |
[38:44] | Doctor, this is Tom’s mother, brother, and Miss Doyle. | 医生 这是汤姆的妈妈、弟弟 还有多莉小姐 |
[39:04] | The Lord bless her and keep her. | 愿上主赐福给她 保护她 |
[39:07] | The Lord make his face to shine upon her and be gracious to her. | 愿上主的脸光照她 赐恩给她 |
[39:12] | The Lord lift up his countenance upon her and give her peace. | 愿上主向她仰脸 赐她平安 |
[39:17] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[39:28] | -Did you talk to her? -She’s sure you said something. | -你有跟她谈吗? -她相信是你说了些什么 |
[39:32] | He won’t discuss it. He clams up. | 他又不愿意跟她讲 |
[39:37] | -Beautiful sendoff, T. -Thank you. | -这是个很庄严的葬礼 东尼 -谢谢 |
[39:51] | I want to thank you for all you’ve done for her. | 我要谢谢你为她所做的一切 |
[39:55] | She was much work. In end, she defeated me. | 她很难伺候 最后她还是把我打败 |
[40:00] | We won’t need your services anymore. | 我们不再需要你的服务了 |
[40:04] | I’ll be moving in. If you could get your stuff out… | 我很快就会搬进去 希望你这周末可以把东西 |
[40:07] | …that’d be good. | 快点带走 |
[40:09] | I stay there only during week, when my fianc?has his children. | 我只有平常的时候待在那里 因为我未婚夫的孩子会去跟他住 |
[40:14] | Tony says I can continue situation till Bill and me find house. | 东尼说我可以继续这样住下去 直到我跟比尔找到房子为止 |
[40:19] | Tony should have consulted me. I’ll be living at 55 Benedek… | 东尼应该先跟我商量的 我会住在伯尼迪克街55号 |
[40:23] | …while we deal with the estate. | 在我们讨论遗产的这段时间 |
[40:27] | Speaking of which, my mom had an extensive record collection. | 说到这个 我妈收集了很多唱片 |
[40:32] | Caruso, Robert Merrill, a shitload of Broadway shows. | 卡鲁索、罗伯特·马瑞 一堆百老汇秀 |
[40:36] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道那些唱片在哪吗? |
[40:39] | -She gave to me those records. -What? | -她把唱片给我了 -什么? |
[40:42] | She know I like American show tunes. I didn’t ask. | 她知道我喜欢美国歌舞秀 不是我跟她要的 |
[40:46] | They’re my mother’s records. I feel very close to them. | 那些是我妈的唱片 让我想起妈妈 |
[40:50] | I don’t want make a trouble, but I have to respect her wishes. | 我不想制造麻烦 可是我得尊重她的意愿 |
[40:55] | This is just about you bogarting those discs for your ass. | 拜托 你只是想把那些唱片占为己有 |
[41:00] | They’re worth a fortune. | 那些唱片很值钱的 |
[41:02] | I will not answer such here. | 我不会做任何回答 |
[41:04] | I want the entire discography back at the house by this weekend. | 我要你在这个周末前 把那些唱片放回屋子里 |
[41:16] | Mrs. S. | 索波诺夫人 |
[41:19] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[41:22] | Sit down. How’s your mother? | 坐下 你妈好吗? |
[41:25] | -You call her every day. -Mom passed away. | -你每天都打电话给她呢 -我妈过世了 |
[41:28] | Really? When? | 真的?什么时候? |
[41:33] | -About six months ago. -Please, give her my regards. | -大概六个月前 -拜托 告诉她我很遗憾 |
[41:39] | Is she still on that crazy diet? | 她还在减肥吗? |
[41:48] | I brought you something. | 我带了点东西给你 |
[41:52] | From my restaurant. I don’t know if you remember, Vesuvio? | 这是我从餐厅拿来的 不知道你还记不记得 威苏维尔 |
[41:58] | Mrs. S? | 索波诺夫人? |
[42:01] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[42:03] | After what my son did to you? | 在我儿子那样对你之后? |
[42:06] | -How can I look you in the face? -What now? | -我哪还有脸见你? -他做了什么? |
[42:10] | You don’t blame him for the fire? | 你不怪他纵火? |
[42:13] | Artie, what are you doing? | 亚瑟 你在干嘛? |
[42:16] | Come on, we have people arriving. Let’s go. | 快点 有客人要来了 走吧 |
[42:20] | -Thank you so much. Thank you. -I’m so sorry. | -谢谢 谢谢 -很遗憾 |
[42:28] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[42:30] | She’s becoming a robot, like us. | 她变成机器人了 就像我们一样 |
[42:33] | -I’m so sorry. -At least she didn’t suffer. | -我很遗憾 -至少她走的很安详 |
[42:36] | All her innocence is gone. | 她的纯真都不见了 |
[42:47] | Then the Rabbi has to extol the virtues of the deceased. | 然后犹太祭司得称赞死者的优点 |
[42:51] | The Rabbi says, “I did not know this man. I’m new. | 结果祭司说 “我不认识这个人” 我是新来的 |
[42:56] | You knew him. Say something good.” | 你们认识他 说点好话吧” |
[42:58] | Silence. Goes on for about a minute. | 结果现场一片沉默 大概安静了一分钟 |
[43:01] | Finally, from the back: | 终于从后面传来声音 |
[43:03] | “His brother was worse.” | “他哥哥更糟” |
[43:19] | I walk out with the provolone, and he thinks I smell like that! | 我身上沾满起司的味道 结果他以为我的味道就是那样! |
[43:30] | This Survivor. I should find the winner, pull out a gun and say: | 应该去把《生还者》影集的赢家找来 拿枪指着他说 |
[43:36] | “You’re not gonna survive unless you give me 25% of that million dollars.” | “把四分之一的奖金给我 否则你就生还不了了” |
[43:41] | Not bad. We could find out where they live. | 不错 我们可以去找他们住的地方 |
[43:45] | “See how you survive this, pezzo di merda.” | “看看你要怎么活下去” |
[43:49] | Everyone, please. May I have your attention? | 各位 可以注意一下吗? |
[43:53] | We would like to ask you all to join us in the great room. | 我们想请大家到客厅去 |
[43:58] | Form a circle, sit anywhere, get comfortable… | 围成圆圈 随便想坐哪都可以 |
[44:02] | …so that we can all be together and share a remembrance… | 聚在一起分享 |
[44:07] | …about the woman who brought us here. | 关于这个让我们今天相聚的女人 任何的回忆 |
[44:10] | -Goddamn it. -Please, join us. | -该死 -请加入我们 |
[44:14] | Paulie Gualtieri? Join us, please? | 保利·高提耶利?请来坐吧? |
[44:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:26] | What the fuck did I say? | 我要说什么? |
[44:30] | If you’d rather, I can invite them to her place. | 要是你不喜欢 我可以请他们去她家 |
[44:34] | -Janice, what are you doing? -Very good. | -珍妮丝 你在干嘛? -很好 |
[44:38] | We can all take a break from eating for five minutes. | 我们可以休息个五分钟 |
[44:43] | Most of you will probably remember that this was her favorite song. | 你们大概都记得 这是她最爱的歌 |
[44:48] | It might help us get rolling. | 这样应该会带动整个气氛 |
[45:52] | Herman Rabkin? | 贺曼·瑞普金? |
[46:00] | You two went back. Almost to the pyramids. | 你们两个认识大概有几百年了吧 |
[46:07] | I guess what struck me most was… | 我想她让我印象最深的是 |
[46:11] | …she didn’t mince words. | 她说话从不拐弯抹角 |
[46:22] | Between brain and mouth, there was no interlocutor. | 说话从不经过大脑 |
[46:38] | Anthony Jr. | 安东尼 |
[46:42] | -I don’t know what to say. -Come on. | -我不知道该说什么 -拜托 |
[46:45] | Lay off, Janice. Move on. | 算了 珍妮丝 继续 |
[46:49] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[46:58] | If anybody died or was in the hospital… | 如果有人过世或在医院 |
[47:03] | …I’d get a call from Li letting me know. | 莉薇亚都会打电话通知我 |
[47:15] | Thank you, Fanny. Thank you. | 谢谢 芬妮 谢谢你 |
[47:25] | Okay. What’s good for the goose… | 好 让我来说点感性的话 |
[47:32] | Most of you remember that I have an extraordinary visual sense. | 你们应该记得我的视觉感官很棒 |
[47:39] | As a child, Mom didn’t let me rest on those laurels. | 小时候 妈不让我因此感到骄傲 |
[47:43] | She didn’t flatter me. | 她从不称赞我的优点 |
[47:49] | She believed that wildflowers blossom best… | 她觉得野花最适合生长在 |
[47:54] | …among the rocks, with little water. | 岩石之中 只要一点水就足够 |
[47:59] | She was tough. | 她很强悍 |
[48:01] | But she was right. | 但她是对的 |
[48:07] | She’s the reason I make videos today. | 她是我拍影片的原因 |
[48:18] | Tony? | 东尼? |
[48:21] | Maybe you’d like to tell them how Ma… | 你要不要告诉大家 |
[48:24] | …saved all your childhood schoolwork and none of mine or Barbara’s. | 妈只有把你小时候所有功课都留起来 我跟芭芭拉的都被丢了 |
[48:32] | You just did. Wrap it up, Janice. | 你已经说了 快点结束 珍妮丝 |
[48:45] | I hear she didn’t suffer. | 我听说她走得很安详 |
[48:48] | For that, we can be grateful. | 我们应该感到安慰 |
[48:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:57] | They say there’s no two people on Earth exactly the same. | 他们说世上没有两个人是一样的 |
[49:04] | No two faces, no two sets of fingerprints. | 没有两张脸会完全一样 指纹也不可能一样 |
[49:09] | But do they know for sure? | 但是谁能证明呢? |
[49:12] | Because they would have to get everybody together in one huge space. | 除非把世界上所有人聚集在一起 |
[49:18] | Obviously, that’s not possible, even with computers. | 这很显然是不可能的任务 即使用电脑也没办法 |
[49:23] | They’d have to get everyone who ever lived, not just the ones now. | 而且还得把死掉的人也挖出来 |
[49:29] | So they got no proof. They got nothing. | 所以这是无法证实的 他们没有证据 |
[49:45] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[49:51] | -So, Ton, she’s dead. -What? | -东尼 她死了 -什么? |
[49:57] | I guess our little secret… | 我想我们两个人之间的秘密 |
[50:02] | …dies with her. | 也跟着她入土 |
[50:17] | Hey, pick that up! | 嘿 捡起来! |
[50:20] | What am I doing out here? | 我在这干嘛? |
[50:23] | Everyone’s telling stories of her. I got a beaut! | 每个人都在分享她的故事 我呢? |
[50:27] | Artie. | 亚瑟! |
[50:31] | Don’t talk about that! | 亚瑟!不要说那件事! |
[50:34] | She may have passed, but who’s to say there’s not another just like her? | 她或许死了 但谁能保证不会有 另一个跟她一样的人? |
[50:41] | Maybe not with the same fears and paranoia, but… | 或许没有同样的恐惧跟妄想症 可是 |
[50:46] | …the same. | 一样的人 |
[50:52] | What I’m saying is… | 我要说的是 |
[51:02] | Thank you, Chris. Thank you. | 谢谢 克里斯 谢谢 |
[51:16] | -This is such a crock of shit. -Carmela! | -废话连篇 -卡蜜拉! |
[51:20] | On one hand, I want to protect my children from the truth. | 我一方面得保护我小孩 不受到事实真相的伤害 |
[51:25] | On the other, I’m saying, “What kind of example am I setting?” | 还得一面想 “我给了他们什么榜样?” |
[51:30] | Evading and smiling, passing out cheese puffs. | 躲躲闪闪、强颜欢笑 到处送起司泡芙 |
[51:34] | Over a woman who was terribly dysfunctional. | 就为了一个不正常 |
[51:38] | Who spread no cheer at all. | 只为别人带来痛苦的老女人 |
[51:41] | -Carmela, be quiet. -This is my house! | -卡蜜拉 别说了 -这是我家! |
[51:44] | -I’m leaving. -Let her talk! | -我要走了 你敢! -让她说! |
[51:46] | I’ll speak if I want! Who are you? | 我想说就说!你算什么东西? |
[51:49] | Minister of Propaganda? | 宣传部长? |
[51:52] | We suffered for years under the yoke of that woman. | 我们被那个女人害了那么多年 |
[51:56] | She estranged us from our own daughter. | 她让女儿跟我们疏远 |
[52:00] | Ruined I don’t know how many goddamned Christmases. | 毁了一次又一次的圣诞节 |
[52:04] | No, don’t hand me that! Bullshit! | 不 不要!该死! |
[52:09] | You wanted it, you got it. | 这就是你想要的 |
[52:13] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[52:17] | From beyond the grave even. | 从坟墓里都听得到 |
[52:22] | This woman didn’t want a funeral. | 这个女人不想要葬礼 |
[52:24] | You all, her children, ignored her wishes. | 你们这些孩子忽视她的愿望 |
[52:28] | Only after she’s dead, by the way. | 而且还是在她死后 |
[52:34] | She didn’t want a funeral. She didn’t want remembrance. | 她不想要葬礼 她不想要别人这样回忆她 |
[52:39] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[52:41] | She didn’t think anybody would come! | 因为她觉得不会有人来参加! |
[52:48] | She wouldn’t write down her memories… | 她不愿意写下自己的过去 |
[52:51] | …because nobody loved her enough to read them. | 因为没有人会爱她 会想要看那些东西 |
[52:57] | She knew there was a problem. | 她很清楚问题所在 |
[53:14] | There’s desserts… | 餐厅里面 |
[53:18] | …in the dining room, if anybody wants some. | 有点心 如果有人想吃的话 |
[53:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[53:25] | And they’re all from Vesuvio. | 是维苏维尔餐厅提供的 |
[53:29] | Our new pastry chef, Bobby Vasquez. Thanks. | 是我们的新甜点主厨 巴比维斯昆斯做的 谢谢 |
[53:42] | Tommy? Mike’s here. | 汤米?麦克来了 |
[53:45] | He’s come to see you. | 他来见你 |
[53:49] | You must like Mike a lot better than me. | 你一定比较喜欢麦克 |
[53:52] | No, Tommy boy. You’re my baby. | 不 汤米 你是我的宝贝 |
[53:56] | You’re going to get well and strong. | 你会好起来的 |
[53:59] | All of us. Together again. | 我们全家又可以再度团聚 |
[54:03] | I’m almost glad this happened. | 我很高兴发生了这件事 |
[54:18] | Yeah? This is Mike. | 哈啰?我是麦克 |
[54:21] | When? | 什么时候? |
[54:23] | You are? Fine. | 是吗?好 |
[54:26] | -They’re bringing Tom home. -When? | -他们要把汤米送回来 -什么时候? |
[54:29] | -Right now. He’s on his way. -Wonderful! | -现在 他在路上了 -太好了 |
[54:32] | I’ll get his room ready. I knew my baby would come home. | 我去整理房间 我就知道我的宝贝要回家了 |