时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | Ton, will you get that? | 东尼 你去接好不好? |
[01:50] | -Hello. -Tony, it’s me. | -哈啰 -东尼 是我 |
[01:54] | Don ‘t hang up. | 不要挂电话 |
[01:57] | You know who could answer this phone? | 你知道谁有可能来接电话吗? |
[02:00] | Please. You’re so conceited. Do you think I want to call you? | 拜托 你少自以为是了 你以为我想打电话给你啊? |
[02:04] | You’re drinking and dialing. I can smell the Stoli. | 你喝醉了才打来 我可以闻到酒的味道 |
[02:08] | Yell to your sister, not to me. My poor cousin… | 去对你妹叫 不要对我大吼大叫 我可怜的表妹 |
[02:12] | …has not had her prosthetic leg. | 还没拿回她的义肢 |
[02:15] | -What do you want me to do? -Tony, please. | -你到底想要我怎样? -东尼 拜托 |
[02:18] | I miss you so much. Can’t you come over here? | 我好想你 你能过来吗? |
[02:22] | Don’t you ever call here again. | 不准再打电话来我家 |
[02:29] | -Didn’t you see my favorite patient? -Tomorrow. | -你今天没跟我最爱的病人谈话吗? -明天 |
[02:33] | -How’s that going? -Let’s not, Richard. | -进行得如何呢? -不要说这个 理查 |
[02:36] | -I wish you hadn’t taken him back. -I took you back. | -真不希望你再收他 -我已再度接受你了 |
[02:40] | I see the synergy. Treat him, | 我了解这当中的微妙关系了 |
[02:42] | we start seeing each other. | 只要治疗他 我们就可以在一起 |
[02:44] | -Richard, Richard. -No, seriously. | -理查、理查 -我是认真的 |
[02:47] | If you want to know, he had a breakthrough last week. | 如果你一定要知道的话 他上个礼拜有突破性的进展 |
[02:51] | -What? Through somebody’s jaw? -You’re right, I’m wasting my time. | -突破别人的嘴吧吗? -你是对的 我是浪费时间 |
[02:56] | Better I boycott with the Italian American Foundation… | 我最好抵制义裔美国人组织 |
[03:00] | …and save the world from what is it this week? Gangster? | 然后把世界从《黑帮》手中救出来 |
[03:06] | The idea ABC would think of producing that stereotypical goombah fest. | 美国广播电视公司竟然会 想拍那种充满刻板印象的影片 |
[03:12] | Richard, we are an advertisement for the American experiment. We did great. | 理查 我们在美国发展得很成功 |
[03:17] | I’m fed up with people assuming I’m a thug because my name ends in a vowel. | 我受够了别人觉得我是流氓 只因为我的名字以母音结尾 |
[03:23] | Undershirts, yelling. Hollywood gives sociopaths… | 穿着贴身内衣、大吼大叫 好莱坞把这些反社会主义者 |
[03:27] | …the tragic grandeur of Al Pacino. | 塑造成像艾尔帕西诺那样的悲剧英雄 |
[03:30] | He’s an expert at this. The guy’s conning you. | 他是个专家 那个人根本就是在骗你 |
[03:33] | Condescend to me, Richard. It gets me so hot. | 继续对我卑躬屈膝吧 理查 我觉得好火辣 |
[03:40] | Tell me about this breakthrough. You said he’s alexithymic. | 告诉我上礼拜的进展吧 你说他无法表达出自己的感觉 |
[03:44] | Nothing will get through. | 没有什么可以改变他 |
[03:46] | Not if it threatens that straw house he’s built inside his head. | 除非是有事情威胁到他自己 脑中筑起的城堡 |
[03:50] | It concerns me you don’t see this. Pink-slip this guy. He’s dangerous. | 我担心你竟然没有这种认知 叫他走吧 他是个危险人物 |
[03:56] | I’ll pink-slip you if you don’t do the chicken. | 如果你不快点把鸡肉放进烤箱 我就会叫你走人 |
[04:03] | Is that new? | 是新的吗? |
[04:06] | -Looks good. -Did you bring your log? | -看起来很不赖 -你有把日志带来吗? |
[04:11] | -My log? -Remember? You were to keep a record. | -日志? -记得吗?我要你做记录 |
[04:15] | I asked you to write feelings… | 我要你把感觉 |
[04:18] | …of anxiety or memories of past anxiety attacks. | 焦虑或是过去恐慌症发作的记忆 全部都写下来 |
[04:22] | My parents and the pork store. I know. | 我父母跟肉店的事情 我知道 |
[04:25] | That was… | 对 |
[04:29] | It was interesting. | 那很有趣 |
[04:30] | Have you thought at all about that? | 你有好好思考这一切吗? |
[04:34] | -How do people find the time? -To get well? | -大家有这种闲功夫吗? -让自己康复 有何不可? |
[04:42] | Look, my mother’s dead. I haven’t had a panic attack since. | 我妈死了之后 我的恐慌症就再也没发作过了 |
[04:47] | You’ve gone without them before. The conflicts that cause them… | 你之前也有几个月都没发作 引发恐慌症的原因 |
[04:52] | …and your depression are buried deep inside you. | 还有你的忧郁症 其实深埋在你的内心深处 |
[04:58] | -Are you happy? -Am I happy? | -你开心吗? -我开心吗? |
[05:02] | That’s not even… | 这根本就 |
[05:07] | Look, I’m sorry I didn’t bring the list. | 抱歉 我没带日志来 |
[05:12] | I’ll bring it next week. | 下礼拜我会带过来 |
[05:19] | Will you ever think about bringing your wife into this? | 你有想过跟老婆一起做治疗吗? |
[05:22] | In here? Carmela? | 在这里?跟卡蜜拉? |
[05:24] | You’re the one who wanted to take a proactive approach. | 你是那个想采取积极行动的人 |
[05:28] | That’s not in the future. | 不可能 |
[05:32] | Let’s talk frankly. You demanded more of me. Fine. | 让我们坦白说吧 你比较仰赖我 可以 |
[05:38] | -But you’re not trying. -I know. | -可是你没有行动 -我知道 |
[05:42] | The past. | 过去 |
[05:45] | But shit happens in my daily life that needs attention now. | 可是我每天都有很多事要操心 |
[05:50] | I got some genuine concerns, you know. | 现在有一件让我很担心的事 |
[05:54] | About my son. He shies away from anything that requires effort… | 就是我儿子 他对所有 需要努力的事都兴趣缺缺 |
[05:58] | …and I think he picks that up from me. | 他这点大概是跟我学的 |
[06:01] | He’s in football now. Carmela’s as guilty about this as I am. | 他在打美式足球 卡蜜拉对这件事也感到很罪恶 |
[06:06] | She indulges him. | 她对他很纵容 |
[06:09] | Richard was right. | 理查是对的 |
[06:11] | I’ve been charmed by a sociopath. Why didn’t I listen? | 我被一个反社会的人吸引 我为什么不听他的话? |
[06:15] | Why do you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[06:17] | Why did I reject Richard in the first place? | 为什么我当初会拒绝理查? |
[06:20] | If you think about my life, it’s so textbook. | 我的生活真的很按部就班 |
[06:24] | Marry a man 10 years my senior. | 嫁给一个大我10岁的男人 |
[06:27] | Of course Richard’s gonna be protective and patriarchal. | 理查当然会像个爸爸一样 很保护我 |
[06:31] | Then I reject him for being just that. | 但我却因为这样拒绝他 |
[06:35] | There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be safe. | 寻求安全感并没有错 是人类的原始需求 |
[06:38] | I know Richard’s right. I should get Tony Soprano… | 我知道理查是对的 我应该把东尼索波诺 |
[06:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[06:44] | I always thought it was that other guy. Little Augie Aprile. | 我以为是另外一个人 欧吉·艾皮欧 |
[06:51] | -I can’t believe I revealed his name. -Why did you? | -我竟然说出他的名字 -为什么? |
[06:57] | Does Richard know who he is? | 理查知道他是谁吗? |
[07:00] | I think he saw it in my Day-Timer. That’s why he’s been so adamant. | 我想他在我的行事历里看到了 所以他才会这么坚持 |
[07:05] | Because Soprano is very high up. | 因为索波诺是黑道老大 |
[07:08] | If he was some button man you wouldn’t treat him? | 如果他只是个小混混 你就不会治疗他? |
[07:12] | Please, with the terminology. | 拜托 不要用这种形容词 |
[07:14] | You know psychotherapy is limited in the treatment of anxiety disorder. | 你应该知道心理治疗 对焦虑恐慌症的疗效不大 |
[07:20] | You’ve medicated Soprano and helped him gain insight he’s able to absorb. | 你已经帮助索波诺 让他有能力探索自己的内心 |
[07:26] | It’s time to send him on to a behaviorist. | 现在该让他去接受行为认知治疗了 |
[07:47] | Janice! | 珍妮丝! |
[08:00] | Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[08:05] | I was cleaning up. | 我在整理家里 |
[08:08] | When did you change the locks? | 你什么时候把锁给换了? |
[08:09] | The minute that Ukrainian dye-job was out the door. | 那个乌克兰女人一踏出家门之后 |
[08:15] | Don’t mess with the Russians, Janice. | 不要惹俄国人 珍妮丝 |
[08:18] | She can have her leg when she returns Ma’s record collection. | 等她把妈的唱片拿回来 我就会把义肢还给她 |
[08:22] | -You would’ve done the same thing. -I’m getting calls from her cousin. | -换做是你也会做同样的事 -她的表妹一直打电话给我 |
[08:28] | Miss Carburetor Works of 1987? | 还是你喜欢1987年 俄国牌的化油器? |
[08:30] | Don’t fuck with me on this. Give back the leg. | 我玩不起 你别耍花招 快把义肢还给她 |
[08:34] | Tony, those records are yours too. It’s sad that you don’t care. | 东尼 那些唱片也是你的 我很难过你竟然不在意 |
[08:39] | Those old albums… They’re a window into Ma’s soul. | 借由那些老唱片 可以了解妈的感受 |
[08:45] | In fact, I’m making a documentary. | 我现在在拍一部纪录片 |
[08:49] | World War II generation’s music, exemplified by Ma. | 主题是二次世界大战的人们与音乐 妈就是最好的例子 |
[08:53] | Who are you kidding? You’re gonna sell them on the Internet! | 你想骗谁?到时候你一定会 把唱片拿去网上拍卖! |
[08:57] | -I have work to do. -Cleaning the cellar. | -我还有事要做 -对啊 要去整理地下室 |
[09:00] | Good luck finding gold. You’d make money working a real job. | 祝你挖到金矿啊 找份像样的工作还赚得更多咧 |
[09:04] | Like the minute I’m out you won’t have contractors tearing apart the walls. | 我就不相信等我离开 你不会找人来拆了墙壁 |
[09:11] | Oh, Janice. | 喔 珍妮丝 |
[09:29] | You finished? I wanna meet my bud at the gym, we’re gonna spar. | 你讲完没?我要去健身房 跟我的伙伴打拳击 |
[09:36] | You got a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗? |
[09:40] | You know who’s turning into a little mink, though? Meadow Soprano. | 你知道谁女大十八变了吗? 梅朵·索波诺 |
[09:45] | Look at him perk up. | 看看是谁精神为之一振 |
[09:47] | -I’ve known her since we were kids. -Speaking of them… | -我跟梅朵从小就认识了 -说到他们家 |
[09:51] | You did a stickup with Chris? | 你跟克里斯一起干了抢劫? |
[09:54] | I wanted to fly to South Beach. Mom wouldn’t pay. | 我要去南滩玩 妈不帮我出钱 |
[09:57] | Don’t worry. I’m won’t tell her. | 别担心 我不会告诉她的 |
[10:00] | Look, kid… | 看着 |
[10:03] | I’m trying real hard here. | 我很努力 |
[10:07] | I know it’s tough on you. | 我知道你不好受 |
[10:09] | -I’m the guy that’s dating your mom. -Dating? | -我跟你妈在交往 -交往? |
[10:13] | Don’t get fucking filthy about it. | 不要认为这很恶心 |
[10:18] | Anyway this… | 总之 |
[10:21] | This was a good idea she had, us going out to dinner. | 你妈安排我们单独吃晚餐 是很有心的 |
[10:25] | Not that one conversation solves anybody’s problems. | 虽然并不是谈一次话 就可以解决所有问题 |
[10:28] | I’m only here so I don’t have to hear her bitching and crying. | 我出来是因为不想听她 在家里吵吵闹闹 |
[10:35] | The gym, huh? | 所以你要去健身房啊 |
[10:42] | Mind if I make a stop first? | 介意我先去一个地方吗? |
[10:53] | My brother is out. He said you knew. | 我哥出去了 他说你知道 |
[10:56] | I get the bad-tempered one. | 我没耐心 |
[10:58] | Bashir said that this payment would be late… | 贝席尔说这次的钱会晚点到 |
[11:02] | …because we had truck problems. | 因为我们的卡车有问题 |
[11:04] | Three of them needed new hydraulics. | 有三台需要换新的液压器 |
[11:07] | -Nobody talked to me. -He said you approved. | -没人跟我说 -他说你已经同意了 |
[11:10] | You’re collecting on my routes. You gotta pay me. | 你在我的路线上收钱 自然得纳我的税 |
[11:15] | Only because you say they are. | 你说是你的路线 我就得相信吗? |
[11:17] | You wanna question New Jersey business practice that goes back 70 years? | 你质疑一个在纽泽西有 70年历史的生意吗? |
[11:24] | What is this, Ralphie? | 怎么搞的 瑞夫? |
[11:27] | I ought to stick a shish kebab up your ass. | 我应该把一串烤肉插进你的屁眼 |
[11:31] | Why do you provoke me? | 你干嘛惹我? |
[11:34] | This young buck. | 这个年轻人 |
[11:38] | He’ll fuck your wife until she moans. | 他有本事把你老婆搞得很爽 |
[11:42] | -You fucking wop. You began it. -What did you call me? | -你这个意大利佬 是你先开始的 -你叫我什么? |
[11:46] | -Bringing my wife in this! -Put it down! | -竟然把我老婆扯进来! -放下! |
[11:49] | -Mister, come on! -Hey! | -先生 拜托! -嘿! |
[11:52] | -Get the fucking bat! -Let go! | -把球棒抢走! -放手! |
[11:56] | -You all right? -Asshole! | -你没事吧? -混蛋! |
[11:59] | School this prick. In the breadbasket! | 修理这个混蛋! 揍他的肚子! |
[12:03] | Good, kid. Introduce him to his desk. | 很好 孩子 把他摔到桌子那去 |
[12:10] | Take an anger management course. | 你应该去上情绪管理课 |
[12:13] | Fucking racial slurs. | 该死的种族主义者 |
[12:15] | Why you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我? |
[12:23] | That’s what you get for using a baseball bat. | 这是你用球棒打人的惩罚 |
[12:33] | Let’s go, kid. | 走吧 孩子 |
[12:50] | -Yeah? -Ginny. It’s Tony Soprano. | -谁? -吉妮 我是东尼·索波诺 |
[12:55] | What’s wrong with me? I’m a mess here with the moving. I’ll get John. | 我是怎么搞的?搬家让我昏头了 我去叫强尼 |
[13:03] | John! John, get down here! You got company! | 强尼!强尼!快下来! 有客人来了! |
[13:08] | Look who’s here. | 看看是谁来了 |
[13:11] | -The guinea welcome wagon. -This is for you. | -义大利礼盒 -这是给你的 |
[13:15] | Carmela’s bringing something nice to the housewarming for Ginny. | 卡蜜拉会送乔缍之礼给吉妮 |
[13:22] | This is the Great Room. I don’t see what’s so great. | 他们说这是宏观房 我是看不出来哪里宏观 |
[13:26] | It’s mediocre. We got a living room right over there. | 明明就很普通 我们的客厅在那里 |
[13:32] | I didn’t know you were moving. | 我不知道你要搬过来 |
[13:34] | Ginny wanted to be near her sisters, you know and the schools out here. | 吉妮想搬到离姊妹们近一点的地方 学校又在这里 |
[13:40] | We were with Carmine. You never mentioned this place. | 我们跟卡明在一起的时候 你都没提到要搬到纽泽西的事 |
[13:44] | It’s not his favorite subject. | 他不太喜欢这个话题 |
[13:46] | It’s what, half an hour, 40 minutes over the bridge? | 过个桥不过半小时到40分钟吧? |
[13:51] | Why didn’t you say you were moving? | 你怎么不说要搬家的事? |
[13:53] | -Why? -I gotta find out second hand? | -为什么? -我得找助手啊? |
[13:56] | You care? You working in a tollbooth? | 你担心啊? 怎样 你是在收费站工作吗? |
[13:59] | Besides, I already got the condo in Point Pleasant. | 再说 我在喜乐镇已经有房子 |
[14:03] | -You should have told me. -I’m telling you now. | -你应该告诉我的 -我现在就告诉你啦 |
[14:07] | This is a place to live. I got no intention of sticking my beak in. | 这不过是个住的地方 我不打算打扰你们 |
[14:12] | I mean, there’s our family and then there’s the Soprano family. | 我把我们的家族跟 索波诺家族分的很清楚 |
[14:18] | Don’t I get to see the rest of this? | 我不能看其他的部分吗? |
[14:20] | You can help me unstick this rain bird. | 你可以帮我弄一下洒水工具 |
[14:23] | I’m a stranger in a strange land out here. | 我是个陌生人 处在一个陌生的地方 |
[14:39] | Look at this pair. | 看看这对伙伴 |
[14:42] | How many Neapolitans to screw in a light bulb? | 有多少那普勒斯人开电灯泡做爱? |
[14:45] | There’s only candles in Naples. The cardinal controls that racket. | 那普勒斯只有蜡烛 而且蜡烛产业还被主教控制 |
[14:51] | That’s a good one. | 这个笑话很棒 |
[14:53] | Use it on your paesans. | 可以告诉别人这个笑话 |
[14:55] | We don’t have those bulb jokes. They don’t translate. | 我们没有这个灯泡笑话 没有翻译 |
[15:01] | Tony, I go get a cappuccino. | 东尼 我去买卡布奇诺 |
[15:04] | Two thousand of that is mine. | 其中有两千是我的 |
[15:06] | Sand monkey on 17 is holding out on us. | 山猴那家伙该给我们的 |
[15:10] | -So you put his brother in an ambulance? -He said a bad word. | -你把他弟打到送医急救? -他说了难听的话 |
[15:14] | Why would you take Jackie’s kid on something like that? | 你干嘛带杰奇一起去? |
[15:18] | He’s got to know how it works. Kid’s got a chip. | 他得知道社会的现实状况 那个孩子有问题 |
[15:22] | 23 and still living at home? | 都23岁了还住在家里? |
[15:25] | So he can keep an eye on the prick that’s banging his mom. | 这样他才可以监视那个 跟他妈上床的家伙 |
[15:29] | No matter how nice I am, he still hates me. | 不管我对他多好 他还是一样恨我 |
[15:33] | I got a daughter that age. It’s all a mystery. | 我有个同年纪的女儿 真是搞不懂这些小孩 |
[15:37] | Amen. | 真的是 |
[15:38] | Being a parent, that’s the hardest job. | 真是父母难为 |
[15:41] | It’s harder than this other shit. | 比其他工作都还要难 |
[15:44] | -Like my first marriage and my kid… -I got news you’re not gonna like. | -就像我的第一次婚姻跟孩子 -瑞夫 我有坏消息 |
[15:50] | -I’m putting him in as captain. -What? | -我要升一位朋友为队长 -什么? |
[15:57] | No. | 不 |
[16:02] | -Fucking Gigi, are you shitting me? -I’m sorry. | -该死的吉吉 你在耍我吗? -抱歉 |
[16:07] | This shit with the Arab? I went too far. I’ll take care of it. | 这次跟那个阿拉伯人的事 是我做的太过分 我会处理 |
[16:12] | This isn’t the first. | 这不是第一次了 |
[16:13] | At least tell the truth. You want your own there to spy on the Aprile crew. | 那至少说实话 你想要让自己人 去监视艾皮欧的手下 |
[16:19] | Yeah. But I shouldn’t have to. | 对 但本来不必这样的 |
[16:22] | You got bad tendencies. I sympathize because I do too. | 你有些坏习惯 我很同情你 因为我也一样 |
[16:26] | You partnering with Joe Brooklyn on shit at the port. | 你在那里跟乔伊布鲁克林合作 |
[16:30] | A bum decision. | 是个很糟糕的决定 |
[16:31] | The bottom line speaks. I’m earning my ass. | 我至少是靠自己赚钱 |
[16:35] | It’s my decision. | 决定权在我手上 |
[16:37] | Jesus Christ, Ton. I eat dinner at your house. | 天啊 东尼 我还去过你家吃晚餐 |
[16:43] | This is business. | 只是公事公办 |
[16:53] | See? Turned it off. | 看到没?手机关机了 |
[16:57] | I’ve been thinking about your course of therapy. | 我一直在考虑你的疗程 |
[17:00] | You’re the doctor. | 你是医生 |
[17:04] | You’re ready to move on to behavior modification therapy. | 我想你已经可以开始接受 认知行为治疗 |
[17:09] | What’s that mean? Talk to somebody else? | 什么意思? 去跟别人谈话? |
[17:13] | Is this because of what happened last time? | 是因为上次发生的事情吗? |
[17:18] | Look, I’m sorry. But like you said, it’s hard to think about that stuff. | 我很抱歉 可是你也说过 要回想这些东西很难 |
[17:24] | -It took how long to even remember? -I realize that. | -光是想起来就要花多久时间? -我知道 |
[17:28] | You know, you’re unbelievable. I ask you to get serious in here. | 你真的很不可理喻 我要你认真一点 |
[17:32] | When it gets hard, you pawn me off on somebody else. | 结果一进入困难的阶段 你就把我丢给别人 |
[17:39] | I’m just introducing the idea. Something for you to think about. | 我只是做个建议 让你可以好好想想 |
[17:45] | I’m going to bring in things for you about behavior modification therapy. | 我会拿点关于 认知行为治疗的书给你看 |
[17:54] | Yes, he was here earlier today. | 对 他今天提早到 |
[17:57] | Yes, we talked about behavior mod, but… | 对 我们有谈到行为治疗 可是 |
[18:01] | Maybe you could. | 或许你可以 |
[18:05] | Listen, I told you I would discharge him… | 我说过我会让他离开的 |
[18:08] | …and I will, in my own good time. | 我会的 我会看时机 |
[18:13] | I’m going into the garage. I’m gonna lose you. See you later. | 我要进车库 收不到讯号了 待会再说 |
[18:28] | Shut up. Don’t turn around. | 闭嘴 不要转过来 |
[18:30] | I said, shut up. I got a knife. I’ll cut you, bitch. | 我说闭嘴 我有刀子 再叫我就杀了你 贱女人 |
[18:35] | Help! | 救命! |
[18:38] | -Get off! -Shut up! | -走开! -闭嘴! |
[18:45] | -I’ll give you all my money. -Get in! | -我把钱都给你 -进去! |
[18:52] | -No! -Shut up! | -不! -闭嘴! |
[18:56] | -Get the panties off. -Stop! | -把内裤脱下来 -住手! |
[18:57] | -I’m gonna fuck you, bitch! -No! | -我要上你 贱货! -不! |
[19:04] | Please! No! | 拜托!不要! |
[19:09] | You fucking bitch! | 贱女人! |
[19:15] | Stop it! | 停止! |
[19:38] | She’s almost done. We just need a few more swabs. | 快好了 只需要再取几次采样 |
[19:43] | -For God’s sake, Jen. -Richard. | -天啊 珍 -理查 |
[19:51] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[19:54] | I thought that I broke my leg… | 我以为我的腿断了 |
[19:57] | …but it’s just really badly sprained. | 不过只是严重的扭伤 |
[20:04] | Jesus. Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:07] | Bastard. | 混帐家伙 |
[20:09] | -Did they tell you they caught him? -Thank God. | -你知道他已经被捕了吗? -太好了 |
[20:12] | We nabbed somebody with the description not far from the scene. | 我们根据她的描述 在炸鸡店抓到一个嫌犯 |
[20:17] | He’s denying it, but he had her Palm Pilot. | 他否认犯案 不过他身上有她的掌上型电脑 |
[20:20] | Says he found it. | 他说是捡到的 |
[20:22] | This is Detective Piersol. She’s been great. | 这位是皮尔索警探 她帮了很大的忙 |
[20:27] | -There’s no way to describe this. -Of course. | -我不知道该怎么感谢你 -别客气 |
[20:31] | -The son of a bitch. Who is he? -Jesus Rossi. | -那个混蛋 他是谁? -荷苏斯·罗西 |
[20:34] | -Rossi? -Lives in Elizabeth. 28, no priors. | -罗西? -住在伊丽莎白区 28岁 无前科 |
[20:39] | -That’s an Italian name. -Am I missing something? | -那是义大利名字 -有什么不对吗? |
[20:42] | The girl said he was a Puerto Rican, that’s all. | 她说他是波多黎各人 |
[20:46] | -I just wanna take a shower, okay? -We’ll be done here soon. | -我只想洗个澡 好吗? -我们马上就好 |
[20:51] | All right. | 好 |
[20:53] | Mom! | 妈! |
[20:54] | -Jason. -Jesus, Mom. | -杰森 -妈 |
[20:58] | What did these lousy fuckers do? | 那个人对你做了什么? |
[21:02] | I’ll be all right. | 我会没事的 |
[21:04] | I’m gonna kill these fuckers. | 我要把这些人干掉 |
[21:06] | -Jason. -Fuck it, Dad! | -杰森 -干!爸! |
[21:08] | You know the world is a sewer! Nothing but a sewer! | 这世界是个肮脏的下水道! |
[21:12] | It’s animals out there running wild! They’re winning! | 充斥着各种低贱的动物 他们把我们踩在脚下! |
[21:16] | The police caught the man that did it. | 警察已经抓到犯人了 |
[21:20] | I want five minutes with that asshole! | -我要见他五分钟 -别意气用事 |
[21:23] | She doesn’t need to hear it. | 你妈不需要听这些话 |
[21:25] | Why don’t you go outside and settle down? I’ll be right out. | 你出去冷静一下 我马上就出去 |
[21:36] | -Hello? -May I speak to Anthony Soprano? | -哈啰? -东尼·索波诺在吗? |
[21:40] | He’s not available now. Who’s calling? | 他没空接听 请问是哪位? |
[21:43] | This is Jennifer Melfi. Is this Mrs. Soprano? | 我是珍妮佛·麦尔菲 请问你是索波诺夫人吗? |
[21:49] | Yes, it is. How are you? | 我是 你好吗? |
[21:51] | That’s why I’m calling, to cancel his appointment. | 我是打来取消门诊的 |
[21:55] | He’ll be disappointed. Nothing serious. | 他会很失望的 希望你没事 |
[21:59] | A car accident, but I’m fine. | 只是小车祸 我很好 |
[22:01] | I hope they had insurance. You weren’t hurt, I hope? | 应该有保险吧 你没受伤吧? |
[22:06] | My knee got the worst of it. But I’ll be up and about in a couple of days. | 我的膝盖伤的比较重 不过几天就会康复了 |
[22:11] | I’ll tell him. You stay off of it. | 我会告诉他 你好好休息 |
[22:14] | Who ate the cake? | 谁把蛋糕吃掉了? |
[22:15] | Thank you, I will. | 谢谢 我会的 |
[22:17] | Thank you for giving him the message. | 谢谢你帮我转告他 |
[22:22] | That’s gotta be some marriage. | 他们的婚姻一定很特别 |
[22:25] | Hello, Kate? This is Jennifer Melfi. | 哈啰 凯特?我是珍妮佛麦尔菲 |
[22:28] | I know the phone upsets you, but I need to cancel our appointment. | 我知道你不喜欢讲电话 可是我得取消门诊 |
[22:35] | -Tell him what? -That was your therapist. | -告诉他什么? -是你的心理医生 |
[22:39] | Why don’t you just announce it on WFAN? Go find some dust! | 你干脆去全球通讯网发新闻算啦 去扫你的地! |
[22:45] | She was in a car accident. She has to cancel. | 她发生了车祸 必须要取消门诊 |
[22:48] | -She all right? -She was okay. She hurt her knee. | -她还好吗? -她没事 伤了膝盖 |
[22:53] | Her knee? Really? What happened? | 膝盖?真的?发生什么事? |
[22:57] | I don’t know. She didn’t say. | 我不知道 她没说 |
[23:02] | I hope she don’t need stitches. Stitches on the knee never heal right. | 希望她不用缝合伤口 膝盖上的伤口很难好 |
[23:07] | Can leave a very bad scar. | 可能会留下很丑的伤疤 |
[23:12] | Any knee injury can be very serious. | 任何膝伤都有可能造成严重伤害 |
[23:15] | You can get arthritis for the rest of your life. | 有可能会变成关节炎 |
[23:19] | -Ask Joe Namath. -No, thanks. | -去问乔伊·那麦就知道 -不用 |
[23:27] | Listen, last time… | 听着 上一次 |
[23:31] | …she mentioned that maybe you would come into my therapy. | 她建议你可以跟我一起去 |
[23:37] | Give your perspective on the panic attacks and kind of… | 谈谈你对恐慌症的感觉 |
[23:43] | …our home life. Whatever. | 还有家庭生活等等 |
[23:49] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[23:52] | But not now. She’s sick. | 但不是现在 她受伤了 |
[24:02] | -They call yet? -No, not yet. | -他们有打电话来吗? -还没 |
[24:07] | I thought they’d call by now. | 我以为他们已经打来了 |
[24:10] | They said they’d call when they want us to come down. | 他们说要我们过去的时候 会打电话来 |
[24:15] | Look, I’m gonna call them. Where’s that detective’s card? | 我去打给他们 警探的名片呢? |
[24:21] | They said they’d call. I don’t want to bother them. | 他们会自己打来 我不想烦他们 |
[24:25] | I’m not gonna let you just wait here. I’m gonna call them. | 我不会让你在这枯等 我去打电话给他们 |
[24:33] | Hello. Hi, Detective Piersol? | 喂 嗨 皮尔索警探? |
[24:35] | I’m on hold. | 要等一下 |
[24:42] | She is? Then maybe you can help me. This is Dr. La Penna. | 是吗?那或许你能帮我 我是拉潘那医生 |
[24:47] | I’m calling for Jennifer Melfi. | 是有关珍妮佛·麦尔菲的事情 |
[24:50] | The rape. Right, Detective Piersol was gonna call… | 强暴案 对 皮尔索警探应该要打来 |
[24:54] | …when you were ready for us to come down. | 叫我们过去指认嫌犯 |
[24:57] | What? Why not? | 什么?为什么? |
[25:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[25:02] | -Why? That’s ridiculous. -What happened? | -为什么?这太荒唐了 -怎么了? |
[25:05] | It isn’t Piersol. She’s moved. | 不是皮尔索 她被调职了 |
[25:08] | She never said anything. | 她什么都没说 |
[25:10] | You just let him go? Are you fucking crazy? | 你们就这样放他走? 你们疯了吗? |
[25:13] | Yes, I do need to use this kind of language! | 对 我的确需要用这种口吻! |
[25:17] | -I don’t care if you’re sorry. -Richard. | -我不管你们抱不抱歉 -理查 |
[25:20] | Fine, you do that. | 好 尽管去做 |
[25:22] | You haven’t heard the end of this. I’m contacting my attorney. Asshole! | 这件事还没完呢 我会联络我的律师 混蛋! |
[25:28] | -What? -Chain of custody was mishandled… | -怎么了? -物证管制流程出了差错 |
[25:31] | …so they let him go. -They let him go? | -所以他们把他放了 -他们把他放了? |
[25:35] | Somebody misplaced the evidence kit or something… | 有人把证据弄错之类的 |
[25:39] | I don’t know what they did, those idiots! | 我不知道他们做了什么 那些白痴! |
[25:42] | Is he just out until the trial? I can identify him. | 他在审判之前不用被关吗? 我可以指认他 |
[25:46] | It’s a legal thing. I think they just have to let him skip. | 这是法律的问题 我想他们得放他走 |
[25:51] | That’s impossible. You misunderstood. | 不可能 你一定是误会他们的意思 |
[25:55] | Give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[25:57] | -I told you what he told me. -Before or after you cursed at him? | -我告诉你他说的话了 -那是在你骂他之前或之后? |
[26:01] | Give me the phone. I’ll call them. All right. I’ll call. | 电话给我 我打电话给他们 好 我打 |
[26:13] | Detective Lindheim, please. Yes, I’ll hold. | 请接林翰警探 我会等 |
[26:17] | Now it’s not even the same cop. | 又是不同的警察接的 |
[26:22] | Hello. Dick La Penna again. I want to apologize for losing my temper. | 喂 我是迪克·拉·潘那 我要为刚刚的事道歉 |
[26:28] | Could I please have the phone? | 可以把电话给我吗? |
[26:31] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[26:39] | Hello? I’m sorry, I don’t understand what’s going on. | 哈啰?抱歉 我不懂发生了什么事 |
[26:43] | I don’t know what you people did, but I can identify him. | 我不知道你们做了什么 但是我可以指认他 |
[26:53] | I don’t know what to say. I’m stunned. | 我不知道该说什么 这真是太可怕了 |
[27:04] | They had to let him go… | 他们得放他走 |
[27:08] | …because they fouled up the chain of custody. | 因为物证管制流程出了差错 |
[27:13] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[27:15] | You’re gonna have someone escort you to your car. | 下班后得要有人陪你去开车 |
[27:19] | -What’s that supposed to mean? -That’s what the counselor told me. | -这是什么意思? -那是强暴案顾问告诉我的 |
[27:24] | Deserted garages are where attacks happen. | 空旷的车库 通常是袭击发生的地方 |
[27:27] | You think this is my fault. Do you blame me for what happened? | 你认为这是我的错?你怪我? |
[27:32] | I told you to call security when it’s late. | 我跟你说过 深夜回家要叫警卫 |
[27:36] | It wasn’t late. | 那时候还不算晚 |
[27:38] | -This isn’t any good. -Let me tell you something. | -这样很糟 -让我告诉你 |
[27:42] | If I hadn’t have been on the phone with you… | 如果不是因为我跟你讲电话 |
[27:45] | …maybe I would’ve seen that guy in the stairwell. | 或许就会在楼梯间注意到那个男的 |
[27:49] | -What? -You and your hard-on about my patient! | -什么? -都是因为你对我病人的强硬态度 |
[27:54] | So it’s my fault? | 所以这是我的错? |
[27:55] | You should’ve seen your face… | 你应该看看自己的脸 |
[27:59] | …when you heard that that shitbag that raped me had an Italian name. | 当你听到强暴犯的名字是义大利籍 |
[28:05] | You’re the one who told them he was Puerto Rican. | 是你告诉他们他是波多黎各人的 |
[28:09] | What difference does it make? | 有什么差别? |
[28:11] | Are you so ashamed of your background… | 你对自己的背景感到如此羞耻 |
[28:14] | …that any misdeed by an Italian somehow damages your self-esteem? | 只要别的义大利人犯错 就连带伤害到自己的自尊吗? |
[28:19] | This is so misdirected. | 这真是太扯了 |
[28:21] | The whole fucking world’s about your self-esteem. | 世上只有你的自尊最重要 |
[28:25] | Or maybe you don’t have enough. | 还是你自尊心低落 |
[28:28] | Jennifer, come on. | 珍妮佛 拜托 |
[28:30] | Fuck you, Richard. | 干!理查 |
[28:33] | Jen! | 珍! |
[28:45] | How’s Ralphie? With you over him? | 瑞夫还好吗? 关于你没升他的事情 |
[28:47] | He busts balls. | 他心里很不平衡 |
[28:49] | He played like it was his idea for me to be Aprile crew captain. | 他表现得好像是他建议我 当艾皮欧的队长 |
[28:54] | What is he gonna do? Tony cut off his cazzi. | 他能怎么办?东尼不甩他 |
[28:57] | Very prudently. Not that you ain’t gonna hear more later. | 这件事并不会就此结束 |
[29:01] | Most of the conversation was about Johnny moving. | 大部分的对话内容 都是跟强尼搬家的事有关 |
[29:05] | Ginny told Gabriella she needs a big house. | 吉妮跟盖比瑞拉说 她要个大房子 |
[29:08] | Ginny Sacrimoni? What she needs is her own zip code. | 吉妮·萨卡里莫妮? 她要的是自己的邮递区号 |
[29:12] | Jersey’s a small state. She moves in, she could tip it over. | 纽泽西是个小地方 她搬来可以把这里挤爆 |
[29:17] | I like something to grab onto. | 她胖的像座靠山 |
[29:19] | You grab onto her, your hands will disappear. | 你一旦攀上她 手就会被砍了 |
[29:23] | -She’s so fat, her blood is Rag? -When she goes camping… | -她太胖了 血液里都是蕃茄酱 -当她去露营的时候 |
[29:27] | …bears hide their food. | 熊都会把食物藏好 |
[29:29] | When Ginny hauls ass, she’s gotta make two trips. | 当吉妮一放屁 她可以绕地球两圈 |
[29:33] | Two guys could fuck her at the same time and never meet. | 就算有两个人同时跟她上床 也不会发现彼此的存在 |
[29:37] | Johnny! | 强尼! |
[29:40] | -Fuck who? -What? | -跟谁上床? -什么? |
[29:43] | What’s so funny? | 什么那么好笑? |
[29:44] | Nothing. We’re just talking about a girl. | 没事 我们在讨论小妞 |
[29:47] | Is that all you do, is talk about cooze? | 你们没事就整天讨论这个? |
[29:50] | When we’re not planting potatoes. Welcome. You wanna drink? | 当我们的马铃薯收成以后 欢迎来到花园州 要喝酒吗? |
[29:55] | I mean it. You don’t keep up with events? | 我是认真的 你们不注意时事的吗? |
[29:59] | -What? -It’s all over 1010 WINS. | -什么? -电视台都在报了 |
[30:01] | It’s right there in front of you. Turn it up. | 电视就在你面前 快打开啊 |
[30:05] | After years of planning and delays, there’s good news for Newark. | 延宕多年之后 纽瓦克终于有好消息了 |
[30:10] | Coming from the Passaic River where Assemblyman Ronald Zellman… | 州议员罗诺·柴尔曼在派西克河 |
[30:15] | …held a press conference to announce the release of $ 25 million… | 举行记者会 宣布将投入 |
[30:20] | …in state and federal funds. | 联邦基金两千五百万美金 |
[30:22] | 25 million. | 两千五百万美金 |
[30:25] | The time has come to return Newark and its waterfront to its past glory. | 纽瓦克重返光荣时刻的日子 终于到来 |
[30:31] | By the year 2003, this long-neglected stretch of riverfront… | 到了2003年 这个长久被遗忘的河滨地区 |
[30:36] | …will be alive with condominiums, film studios and public parks. | 将会因为住宅区 电影院跟公园再度活络起来 |
[30:40] | A self-perpetuating revenue base. | 可以带来更丰厚的收入 |
[30:43] | The $ 100 million Newark Museum of Science and Trucking… | 一亿美金打造的纽瓦克 科学及运输博物馆 |
[30:48] | …will serve to make this the attraction of the area and beyond. | 将成为这个三角地带的观光重点 |
[30:54] | This fucking busted valise, he’s worth every cent of his cut. | 这个死家伙 他把每一分利润都充分利用 |
[30:58] | Fucking dry wall contracts alone. | 光是墙壁的合约就够他赚的 |
[31:02] | -Thank you very much. | 谢谢大家 |
[31:14] | Jen, can I come in? | 珍 我可以进来吗? |
[31:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[31:27] | I’m just so frustrated. | 我只是心情不好 |
[31:31] | We both are. | 我们都一样 |
[31:32] | I just want to go find that bastard and kill him with my hands. | 我只是想找到那个混蛋 亲手把他碎尸万段 |
[31:37] | And I could and I would. But I can’t. | 我可以 也会这么做 但是我不能 |
[31:43] | They’d put me in jail, that’s how things are. | 我会被抓去坐牢 |
[31:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:56] | You said Satriale’s at 1. | 你说过一点在史崔尔见面 |
[31:58] | -So now you know how it feels. | 所以现在你知道这是什么感觉了 |
[32:00] | I know why I’m here and I apologize. I won’t let it happen again. | 所以我才过来道歉 这种事情不会再发生了 |
[32:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:15] | I asked you to watch out for Jackie, Jr. | 我叫你看着杰奇的 |
[32:18] | I said, “Don’t let the kid get involved in this.” | 我叫你”不要把他牵扯进来” |
[32:22] | I hear about a joint, and Jackie’s a part of it. | 我听说杰奇参与校园抢劫 |
[32:26] | He only drove. I said I was sorry. Let me tell you, he was an asset. | 他只负责开车 我很抱歉 告诉你 他很有潜力 |
[32:32] | He pissed on the car seats, but he handled himself very good. | 虽然他吓到在车上尿裤子 可是他没把事情搞砸 |
[32:36] | You listening? Leave him out of it. | 你有听到我说的话吗? 别把他扯进来 |
[32:40] | He begged me for a taste. He’s the heir apparent. | 是他求我让他参加的 他是黑道的继承人啊 |
[32:43] | I don ‘t want him mixed up in this. I promised his old man. | 我不想让他进这个圈子 我答应过他老爸的 |
[32:48] | -But it’s all right for me? -I didn’t say that. | -那我就无所谓? -我没说 |
[32:52] | What did you say? | 那是什么意思? |
[32:53] | The life’s good for me, but not for Lord Fuckpants? | 这样的生活适合我 可是不适合那个尿裤子大王? |
[32:57] | Look, he’s not suited to it. He’s not like you. Like us. | 他不适合 他跟你、跟我们都不一样 |
[33:03] | Kids today, they’re bored, they’re spoiled. | 现在的小孩没有目标 他们都被宠坏了 |
[33:09] | -I promised his old man. -What? You promised him what? | -我答应过他老爸的 -什么?你答应过他什么? |
[33:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:17] | I was his best friend. | 我是他最好的朋友 |
[33:21] | Don’t bust my balls. | 不要扯我后腿 |
[33:24] | I gotta go make a stop in Nutley. | 我得去一趟努特利 |
[33:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:38] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[33:49] | Lord Fuckpants? Whose moniker is that? | 尿裤子大王?这是谁的绰号? |
[33:53] | I’m not sure it is a moniker. | 我不知道那是不是绰号 |
[34:31] | Hi. Come on in. | 嗨 进来 |
[34:35] | Jesus. What’s the other guy look like? | 天啊 对方伤得怎样啦? |
[34:52] | That must have been some accident. What happened? | 一定是很严重的车祸吧 到底发生什么事了? |
[34:55] | Someone ran a stop sign on Eisenhower Parkway. | 有人在艾森豪大道上闯过停车标志 |
[35:00] | -It was one of those things. -I know a woman with one leg. | -总是有这样的事 -我认识一个只有一条腿的女人 |
[35:04] | Terrible thing. | 很惨 |
[35:07] | Last time we met we talked about getting you into behavioral therapy. | 上次我们谈到让你接受行为治疗 |
[35:12] | I brought a couple of things for you to look at. | 我开了几本书单给你 |
[35:19] | “Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway.” You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 《面对恐惧大胆出击》 不会吧 |
[35:27] | The title leaves something to be desired. | 书的标题比较夸张 |
[35:34] | It’s okay, it’s just your… | 没关系 只是你的 |
[35:37] | It’s okay. I’m sorry. Sorry. | 没关系 我很抱歉 |
[35:42] | You want me to…? | 你要不要我 |
[35:43] | -It startled me, that’s all. -Maybe you came back too soon. | -我只是被吓到了 -你大概太早回来工作了 |
[35:48] | -It’s better for me to be busy. -Right. | -忙碌一点比较好 -对 |
[35:58] | I’m okay. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
[36:03] | And I appreciate your concern. | 感激你的关心 |
[36:13] | That’s what’s wrong with the world. | 世界就是这样 |
[36:16] | A person is minding their own business… | 人家不过是好好的开车 |
[36:19] | …and some fucking asshole comes out and smashes into them. | 就是有些混蛋不守规则 撞到别人 |
[36:26] | -You can’t control everything. -You can get pissed off. | -人不能控制所有的事情 -可是你可以生气啊 |
[36:30] | And then what? Lose control? | 然后呢?失控? |
[36:33] | You direct your anger where it belongs. | 你不是说要把气愤宣泄出来吗? |
[36:36] | You have panic attacks. | 你有恐慌症 |
[36:38] | Panic occurs when feelings of anger, revenge, whatever, overwhelm you. | 恐慌症是当气愤、报复等的情绪 让你无法承受时发生的 |
[36:44] | That’s where behavioral therapy comes in. | 所以你才需要接受行为治疗 |
[36:48] | It can teach you to control those triggers. | 让你学习如何控制情绪 |
[36:54] | How do you get people to do what you want? | 你怎么让别人照你的意思去做? |
[36:58] | You tell your mother it’s hers anytime she wants it. | 告诉你妈这是给她的 |
[37:02] | -How was your cousin’s shower? -It sounded like screaming. | -你侄子的派对怎么样? -吵吵闹闹 |
[37:06] | I wondered whose Z24 was in the driveway. You get a car? | 我还在想外面的雪佛兰是谁的呢 你买了新车? |
[37:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:12] | Where did I put the sleeves to that samovar? | 我把茶壶的套子放到哪去了? |
[37:17] | -You want anything? A Coke? -No, I’m set, Ton. | -要喝点什么吗?可乐? -不用了 东尼 |
[37:21] | I heard Ralph Cifaretto got passed over. | 我听说瑞夫西法多被取代了 |
[37:24] | You heard about what? Who? | 你听说什么?谁? |
[37:26] | I’m saying that was probably smart. | 没有啦 我是说这是个正确的决定 |
[37:29] | -He’s kind of a cool guy… -That’s none of your concern. | -虽然他人还不错 -这跟你没关系 |
[37:34] | You were going to college. I hear shit from Chris? | 你答应我要念大学的 结果克里斯跟我说你去抢劫? |
[37:37] | -You didn’t talk to Chris. Shit. -That’s right. | -你去找克里斯 该死 -没错 |
[37:42] | I promised your dad. | 我答应过你爸 |
[37:44] | Don’t make this hard. I got a son to bust my balls. | 不要把事情搞得太复杂 我儿子的事情已经够烦的了 |
[37:48] | I’m home! | 我回来了! |
[37:51] | Ma? | 妈? |
[37:54] | Hey, Jackie. What are you doing here? | 嘿 杰奇 你怎么来了? |
[37:57] | I’m waiting for you. | 我来等你啊 |
[38:02] | What? No hello? | 怎样?不跟我打招呼? |
[38:03] | I need $200 to put in my student account. | 我的学生帐户需要200元美金 |
[38:06] | We haven’t talked for weeks. | 我们几个礼拜没说话了 但我还是继续给钱 |
[38:09] | I look forward to total independence, believe me. | 我很希望可以完全独立 相信我 |
[38:12] | African-Americans go to Columbia. Some are my friends. | 哥大也有非裔美籍的学生 很多还是我的朋友呢 |
[38:16] | My ass. On my couch, watching TV with his shoes off with you? | 那个坐在我的沙发上 脱了鞋 跟你坐在一起看电视的朋友? |
[38:21] | Meadow, when did you get here? | 梅朵 你什么时候来的? |
[38:31] | See you. Say hi to your mom. | 再见 帮我跟你妈打招呼 |
[38:34] | Come into the city, we’ll do sushi. | 来城里玩啊 我们一起去吃寿司 |
[38:37] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[38:39] | You just remember what we talked about. | 记得我们谈过的事情 |
[38:47] | I’ll have a chicken avocado wrap, no dressing. And a Coke. | 我要酪梨鸡肉卷饼 不要加酱 还有一杯可乐 |
[38:52] | One number three, dressing on the side. | 一个三号餐 酱料另外放 |
[38:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:03] | Excuse me. Wait a minute. | 不好意思 等一下 |
[40:05] | Let go of me! Let the fuck go of me! | 放开我!放开我! |
[40:08] | -We don’t wanna continue. Give us leg. -What leg? | -我们也不想这样 把脚拿出来 -什么脚? |
[40:13] | Don’t do this to me. Don’t push me to edge. Repent! | 不要这样!不要逼我! |
[40:17] | Motherfucker, do you know who my brother is? | 干!你知道我哥是谁吗? |
[40:20] | -Mother, what did you say? -Mother… | -你说什么? -干你 |
[40:28] | Those records were all I had of my mother. What could they mean to her? | 那些唱片是我妈留下唯一的东西 对她来说有什么意义? |
[40:35] | -Are you people really so callous…? -Fuck you. You are callous. | -你们这些人真的这么无情吗? -干!你才无情 |
[42:06] | Oh, my God! Help me, please! | 喔 天啊!救救我! |
[42:29] | I felt such a sense of relief. | 我觉得松了一口气 |
[42:32] | I felt safe for the first time. | 意外发生后第一次感到很安全 |
[42:35] | Empowered. | 觉得自己有力量 |
[42:39] | The vending machine? | 因为贩卖机? |
[42:41] | My guilt for putting myself in harm’s way. | 对于让自己陷入危险而感到罪恶 |
[42:45] | I read about that too, that honeymooner… | 我有念过这类的书 度蜜月的人 |
[42:48] | …who rocked a vending machine and it fell on him and killed him. | 摇晃贩卖机 结果贩卖机掉下来把他压死 |
[42:54] | The dog though, I don’t know. | 我倒是不知道狗有什么涵义 |
[42:58] | The forbidden part of your psyche, murderous rage. | 代表你内心深处残暴的愤怒 |
[43:04] | Yeah, but at first I thought he was after me. | 对 可是我本来以为 他的目标是我 |
[43:08] | The door said, “Danger.” | 门上面写着”危险” |
[43:11] | Actually, no, it said, “High Voltage. Call NJGE Before Digging.” | 不是 标语是”高伏特电压 挖掘前请通知NJGE” |
[43:17] | “Jersey Gas and Electric.” | “纽泽西电气公司” |
[43:20] | -Was Richard anywhere in all this? -No. | -理查有出现在梦里面吗? -没有 |
[43:26] | Oh, my God. The dog. | 喔 天啊 那只狗 |
[43:28] | -What? -A rottweiler, Elliot. | -怎么了? -是罗威那犬 艾略特 |
[43:31] | Big head. Massive shoulders. | 有大大的头跟宽宽的肩膀 |
[43:34] | Descendent of the dog used by the Roman armies to guard their camps. | 从前罗马军队都是用那种狗 看守军营的 |
[43:39] | -I didn’t know that. -Digging? | -我不知道这件事 -挖掘? |
[43:41] | Who do I dig with? And who’s dangerous? | 我要挖掘什么? 谁又是那个危险人物? |
[43:45] | Who could I sic on that son of a bitch to tear him to shreds? | 谁可以帮我把那个混蛋碎尸万段? |
[43:53] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你 |
[43:55] | No feeling has ever been so sweet as to see that pig beg… | 我从没有这么棒的感觉 看到那个色狼 |
[44:01] | …and plead and scream for life. | 哭着求我救他 |
[44:04] | Because the justice system is fucked up, Elliot. | 因为司法体系根本就没用 艾略特 |
[44:09] | Richard’s attorney is in this at $300 an hour. | 理查请了他律师帮忙 一个小时要300元美金 |
[44:13] | Meanwhile, that employee of the month cocksucker… | 可是那个模范员工混蛋 |
[44:16] | …is back on the street, and who’s gonna stop him? You? | 却在外面朱遥自在 谁能阻止他?你吗? |
[44:22] | Jennifer… | 珍妮佛 |
[44:26] | -Civilization… -Don’t worry. | -文明社会 -别担心 |
[44:31] | I’m not going to break the social compact. | 我不会违反社会规范的 |
[44:34] | But that’s not saying there’s not a certain satisfaction in knowing… | 但我还是有种满足感 |
[44:39] | …that I could have that asshole squashed like a bug. | 知道我可以狠狠地修理那个混蛋 |
[44:44] | If I wanted. | 如果我想的话 |
[44:57] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[45:02] | Janice? | 珍妮丝? |
[45:05] | I can’t drive. And they broke three ribs. | 我不能开车 他们打断我三根骨头 |
[45:10] | What did I tell you? I told you not to mess with those people. | 我不是跟你说过了吗? 不要玩弄那些人 |
[45:15] | I was supposed to be married at this point. | 我本来早该结婚了 |
[45:19] | -Yeah? So? -The man I loved died. | -是吗?所以呢? -结果我爱的男人死了 |
[45:28] | This is all I fucking need. Thanks, Janice. | 这下好了 真是谢谢你 珍妮丝 |
[45:33] | -What? -What do you mean? | -什么? -什么意思? |
[45:34] | They slapped my sister around. | 他们把我妹打成这样 |
[45:37] | I have to get payback. It’s always something. | 我得去报复 每次都是这样 |
[45:40] | Every time I hear your voice, I know it’s gonna cost me. | 每次我只要一听到你的声音 我就知道又有麻烦要处理 |
[45:44] | Time. Money. You never do anything to simplify my life. | 赔上我的时间、金钱 你只会让我的生活更复杂 |
[45:50] | I stole a woman’s prosthetic leg. When did I get like this? | 我只不过是偷了个义肢 我是从什么时候变成这样的? |
[45:56] | -You really wanna know? -When Richie died. | -你想知道吗? -在瑞奇死之后 |
[46:00] | Till that time, I was functioning at a very high level. | 之前我都还很正常 |
[46:06] | There’s only one trajectory for me. | 以为只有唯一的真道可行 |
[46:10] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[46:13] | -God. -You see what I mean? | -我的主 -你了解我的意思吗? |
[46:17] | All this soul-searching, it’s always on my dime. | 你所有的灵魂探索 付出代价的人都是我 |
[46:21] | I’ve hit bottom, Tony. | 我曾经历低潮 东尼 |
[46:25] | But it’s odd because I feel born again in the Lord. | 但很奇怪的是 我又感觉到重生 |
[46:33] | And I prayed to God and I asked him… | 我向上主祷告 我请求他 |
[46:37] | …to forgive Svetlana for what she’s done. | 原谅丝薇拉娜做的事 |
[46:44] | We’ve been here before. With Vishnu and Richard-fucking-Alpert… | 这种事已经发生过了 印度神、理查·艾波特 |
[46:49] | …and the Coyote Spirit. You know what it always spells? | 还有野狼的魂魄 你知道这种事代表什么吗? |
[46:53] | Trouble for the rest of us. So put your fucking clothes on. | 所有人都因此有了大麻烦 所以快给我穿上衣服 |
[46:58] | Seriously. I gotta get out of here. | 我是说真的 我得走了 |
[47:02] | I give myself up utterly and totally to God. | 我把自己完全交多托给上主 |
[47:08] | If this is the bottom. | 如果这就是谷底的话 |
[47:11] | If not… | 如果不是的话 |
[47:13] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[47:14] | Billing needs to see you. Follow the blue line. | 你得去付费 跟着蓝线走 |
[47:30] | Carmela. | 卡蜜拉 |
[47:33] | -Gorgeous as ever. -My God, this house. | -你还是跟以前一样漂亮 -哇 看看这栋房子 |
[47:36] | You got one. | 你家也很棒啊 |
[47:41] | Move to Jersey, but maybe take a little bit of a halfway step? | 搬到纽泽西总得慢慢来吧? |
[47:45] | Fucking wife of mine. | 都是我那个三八老婆 |
[47:54] | Gentlemen. | 各位男士 |
[47:56] | “What we do in life echoes in eternity.” | “我们的所作所为回荡于永恒” |
[48:01] | He’s obsessed with Gladiator. | 他很喜欢《神鬼战士》 |
[48:03] | Come on, it’s a great fucking film. “Strength and honor.” | 这部电影很棒啊 “力量与荣耀” |
[48:08] | Scotch and soda. Long as you’re on the way to the bar. | 我要威士忌加汽水 既然你要去酒吧 |
[48:13] | Ball breaker. | 真是麻烦 |
[48:15] | J & B, right, Ton? | □&B酒吧是吗 东尼? |
[48:17] | T, what do you think a place like this… | 东尼 你觉得这种地方 |
[48:20] | …set John back? -Who gives a shit? | -要花强尼一大笔钱吗? -谁在乎? |
[48:23] | Landscape alone’s gotta be 100, 150 G’s. | 光是造景就要10到15万美金 |
[48:26] | -To keep up this lawn… -Property taxes. Gotta pay those. | -要维持这个草坪 -还得煤房地产税 |
[48:30] | Taxes. | 万万税 |
[48:31] | Use the money to fix air traffic control? | 政府拿来解决空中交通问题吗? |
[48:35] | We should fight terrorism. | 我们要打击恐怖分子 |
[48:37] | How about that stampede in Zimbabwe? Soccer game. | 那辛巴威的暴动怎么办? 足球赛啊 |
[48:41] | No assigned seating. Always a problem. | 没有指定座位 一定会出问题的 |
[49:01] | You’re not using the cane anymore. | 你不用拐杖了 |
[49:11] | Been making my list. | 我有写日志 |
[49:17] | Even bought a little notebook. | 还买了本簿子呢 |
[49:23] | Good. That’s good. | 很好 |
[49:27] | I’ve been thinking about your behavior therapy idea. You got a point. | 我想了你说的行为治疗 你说得有道理 |
[49:33] | I could use some help with a few things. If they can help me there… | 应该会对我很有帮助 如果他们可以帮助我 |
[49:38] | …I should go there. | 我应该去 |
[49:40] | No. | 不 |
[49:41] | You sure about that? Because the last couple of times… | 你确定吗?因为前几次 |
[49:45] | …I’ve been getting the feeling that you’re giving me the boot. | 我总觉得你好像要把我赶走 |
[50:01] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[50:03] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 |
[50:05] | What did I do? | 我该怎么做? |
[50:08] | Come on, huh? | 拜托 |
[50:13] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[50:17] | Now, what did I do? What’s the matter? | 我该怎么做才好? 怎么了? |
[50:21] | Tell me. What’s the matter? | 告诉我 怎么了? |
[50:23] | Go sit over there. | 去坐下来 |
[50:25] | We’ll do this. | 我们继续 |
[50:28] | Go. | 去 |
[50:32] | It’s just my knee. | 我只是膝盖不舒服 |
[50:47] | It’s okay. Go on. | 没事的 继续吧 |
[50:53] | What? | 怎么了? |
[50:55] | I mean, you wanna say something? | 你有话要说吗? |
[51:05] | No. | 没有 |