时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:06] | How are you feeling, from your accident? | 意外发生以后 你还好吧? |
[02:09] | Fine, thank you. | 还好 谢谢 |
[02:19] | Honestly, if you’d told me five years ago I’d be sitting here today… | 坦白说 如果五年前你告诉我 今天我会坐在这 |
[02:32] | Anthony’s attacks, how do they make you feel? | 对于东尼的恐慌症 你有什么感觉? |
[02:37] | Well, concerned, of course. | 嗯 当然会很担心 |
[02:40] | Helpless. | 无助 |
[02:44] | – Frustrated, maybe. – With your inability to help him? | -有点挫折感 -因为你无法帮助他吗? |
[02:48] | I was referring to your inability to help him. | 我指的是你无法帮助他 |
[02:53] | She has helped me. What are you saying? | 她有帮我 你在说什么? |
[03:02] | I understand your frustration. | 我了解你的挫折感 |
[03:05] | Did he share our insights about his last panic attack? | 他有跟你说上次恐慌症 发作的原因吗? |
[03:10] | I told you, remember? The capocollo, and my mother when I was a kid. | 我有告诉你啊 记得吗? 火腿 还有小时候跟我妈的关系 |
[03:16] | Right, yes. | 对 |
[03:19] | Is there anything in the family dynamic that could serve as a trigger? | 家里有什么事情 可能引发恐慌症吗? |
[03:24] | – Something in your dialoguing? – Excuse me? | -比如在你们日常的谈话当中? -什么意思? |
[03:28] | I don’t know you that well. We’re trying to get to root causes. | 我不太了解你 我们正在试着找出病的根源 |
[03:34] | – Maybe you do things that affect me. – Oh, really? | -搞不好你做了些事会影响到我 -是吗? |
[03:40] | What? People affect each other in life. | 干嘛?人本来就是会互相影响的 |
[03:43] | Oh, is this how it works? | 喔 原来是这样 |
[03:45] | You’re looking for someone to point the finger at? | 因为从他身上找不到原因 所以你就开始把矛头指向别人? |
[03:49] | She didn’t say anything. Don’t get defensive! | 她什么都没说 你不要这样像个刺猬一样 |
[03:53] | You know what? Maybe you should explore your own behavior. | 你知道吗? 或许你该检讨自己的行为 |
[03:57] | Maybe you pass out because you’re guilty. | 或许你昏倒是因为你有罪恶感 |
[04:00] | You stick your dick in anything, maybe that’s a root cause. | 因为你什么女人都上 或许这才是根本的原因 |
[04:06] | Very nice. That’s very nice. | 很好 非常好 |
[04:09] | I told you months ago I broke it off with that Russian person. Right? | 我几个月前就告诉过你 我已经跟那个俄国女分手了 |
[04:17] | It’s like smoking your whole life and then suing cigarette companies. | 这就像是抽烟的人得了癌症 跑去告烟商一样 |
[04:22] | You agreed to come here. | 你答应要过来的 |
[04:25] | Forget it, this is fucking ridiculous. | 算了 这真是太扯了 |
[04:29] | Right, just sit there. | 好 你就坐在那啊 |
[04:31] | Silence, anger, then you pass out and you blame the rest of the world. | 沉默、愤怒、昏倒 然后你把罪怪到其他人的身上 |
[04:36] | Yeah, I love you too. | 对 还有爱你咧 |
[04:44] | – You’re both very angry. – Must’ve been top of your class. | -你们两个有很多愤怒 -一定赢过其他病人 |
[04:58] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊! |
[05:02] | What? | 干嘛? |
[05:07] | Great. And I’m the one that doesn’t fucking communicate? | 很好 我才是那个不愿沟通的人? |
[05:12] | Want to know what’s wrong? | 你想知道哪里不对劲吗? |
[05:14] | After 19 years, we have to pay someone to teach us how to interact. | 结婚19年 我们竟然得付钱 请人教我们怎么沟通 |
[05:20] | You were all in favor. | 你都是对的那一个 |
[05:24] | Slow down. Stop driving like a maniac! | 慢一点! 不要开得这么猛! |
[05:27] | Maybe we’ll die. | 搞不好会死翘翘咧! |
[05:29] | Think it’s easy? I’m the new kid at school. | 你以为很简单吗? 我就像个新生一样 |
[05:32] | – I can’t even open my mouth. – Who’s picking on you? | -到陌生的环境 连开口都觉得害怕 -又没有人刁难你 |
[05:36] | – She took your side with everything. – Please! | -她都站在你那边 -拜托! |
[05:39] | I’m sure you’ll have a good laugh about it next time. | 下次你们单独门诊的时候 一定会笑我 |
[05:45] | Oh, motherfucking fuck! | 喔 干他妈的! |
[05:49] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[06:05] | – Happy? What did I tell you? – It’s a fucking speed trap. | -开心了吗?我就跟你说吧? -警察埋伏抓超速 |
[06:14] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[06:15] | Got new shoes. Soles are a little heavy. | 都是新鞋啦 鞋底有点重 |
[06:18] | License, registration, and insurance card, please. | 驾照、行照、保险卡 |
[06:26] | You’re with the township, right? | 你是管区警察 对吧? |
[06:28] | I had dinner with your boss last week. Tony Soprano. | 我上礼拜跟你老板吃过饭 东尼索波诺 |
[06:32] | Please remove the license from the wallet. | 请把驾照拿出来 |
[06:46] | – You know why I stopped you? – Yeah, I do. | -知道我为何拦下你吗? -我知道 |
[06:49] | Why don’t you and your wife have dinner on me? | 你跟你老婆好好吃顿晚餐 我请客 |
[06:53] | You can tell her about it. | 你可以跟她说这件事 |
[06:55] | – Are you offering me a bribe, sir? – Of course not. You gotta relax. | -你想贿赂我吗? -当然不是 你别那么紧张嘛 |
[07:01] | Would you shut the engine, please? | 能请你把引擎熄掉吗? |
[07:06] | What happens if I don’t feel like shutting the engine? | 万一我不想熄掉呢? |
[07:10] | Dispatch, request backup. | 通报 请求支援 |
[07:13] | – You gotta be fucking kidding me. – Tony. | -不会吧 -东尼 |
[07:16] | Five-eight-two, what’s your 20? | 582 你在哪? |
[07:25] | Dispatch, cancel backup. | 通报 取消支援 |
[07:27] | – This the high point of your career? – Wait in the car. | -这是你职业生涯的高潮吗? -在车里等着 |
[07:39] | Our tax dollars, hard at work. | 我们繳的税都拿来请这种人啦 |
[07:42] | You’d think they’d be out arresting dope dealers. | 还以为他们都去抓毒贩了 |
[07:48] | This fucking smoke’s actually writing me up. | 这个混蛋真的在开我罚单 |
[07:51] | – Stay in the car, Tony. – Affirmative action cocksucker. | -待在车上 东尼 -受到平权计划保护的死黑人 |
[08:07] | – What’d Freddie want? – Peppers and eggs. | -佛莱迪要什么? -蛋跟甜椒 |
[08:10] | – Help me carry it. – I saw a meter maid. | -帮我拿 -我看到开罚单的人了 |
[08:13] | Bullshit. | 才怪 |
[08:15] | Get me a Manhattan Special instead of the Coke. | 帮我买曼哈顿特调 我不要喝可乐 |
[08:20] | There’s always some fucker on your machine. | 总是有别的男人留言给你 |
[08:24] | – You shouldn’t listen to my machine! – Shut your mouth! | -你不该听我的留言! -闭嘴! |
[08:28] | You know what? Fuck you. | 你知道嗎? 去你的! |
[08:30] | Don’t call me anymore! | 不要再打电话给我! |
[08:33] | Get back in the goddamn car! | 给我上车! |
[08:36] | – Could you give me a ride? – What the fuck are you looking at? | -你可以载我一程吗? -你在看什么? |
[08:41] | – We’re on a job in Teaneck. – Two minutes. | -我们有工作在身 -只要两分钟就好 |
[08:44] | – Get back here, Tina. – Eat shit, asshole! | -回来 蒂娜 -去吃屎吧 混蛋! |
[08:47] | Can’t you just do me this favor? | 你就帮我好不好? |
[08:50] | – Why don’t you go? – Can’t you take me? | -你跟他回去吧 -真的不能载我吗? |
[08:53] | Look, there’s a car service… | 聽著 那邊有乘車服務… |
[08:56] | Sal! | 小萨! |
[08:58] | What the fuck? He didn’t do anything! | 搞什么?他又没怎样! |
[09:01] | – Come on, you wanna fuck her? – Stop, he didn’t do anything! | -你想上她吗? -住手!住手! |
[09:05] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你在干嘛!住手! |
[09:08] | Get back in the fucking car! | -回到车上去! |
[09:10] | Get in the car! Get in the fucking car, now! | 回到车上去!上车去!马上! |
[09:23] | Bryan! | 布莱恩! |
[09:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:33] | How are you? | 你好 |
[09:36] | Thanks for coming, Tony. | 谢谢你过来 东尼 |
[09:38] | Hey. How you doing? | 嘿 还好吗 |
[09:45] | I brought him some Whitman’s. | 我买了惠特曼巧克力来给他 |
[09:50] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗? |
[09:51] | I talked to him before, I think he squeezed my hand. | 我有跟他说话 他有握我的手 |
[09:55] | He’s gonna be a vegetable. A fucking retard. | 他会变成植物人 |
[09:59] | – No, he’s gonna be fine. – Look at the bright side. | -不 他会康复的 -往好处想 |
[10:03] | He wasn’t that smart to begin with. | 他本来就不是个聪明的家伙 |
[10:06] | It’s a tense situation. A little fucking levity. | 拜托 开玩笑的 我只是想让大家轻松一点 |
[10:12] | – What are you doing here? – I can’t visit my cousin? | -你来这里干嘛? -我不能来看我亲杯吗? |
[10:16] | I want this cocksucker to bleed from his ass, skipper. | 我要让这个混蛋死的很惨 |
[10:22] | – You got it. – Just say the word. | -没问题 -只要你一句话 |
[10:25] | Go grab us some coffee. | 你去帮我们买咖啡吧 |
[10:28] | Come on, you kidding? | 什么?开什么玩笑? |
[10:31] | Better yet, go to the ear, nose and throat department. | 去耳鼻喉科 |
[10:35] | Get your hearing checked. | 检查一下听力 |
[10:47] | You tell the cops who did this? | 你跟警察说是谁干的吗? |
[10:49] | I’m upset, but please. I know how to keep my mouth shut. | 我很气愤 但拜託 我口风很紧的 |
[10:54] | Unless there’s a salami sandwich. | 除非有香肠三明治 |
[10:57] | What the fuck? We’re having a meeting. | 搞什么? 我们正在开会 |
[11:00] | Two minutes he’s in charge, he’s Lee lacocca. | 才过了两分钟 他就变老大 变成艾科卡了 |
[11:06] | Come on. Not here. Come on. | 别这样 不要在这里 |
[11:14] | – Any beef with him and Mustang Sally? – Didn’t owe him any money? | -他跟野马萨利有过节吗? -没有欠他钱吗? |
[11:20] | No, nothing. | 没有 |
[11:21] | No, this kid’s a whackjob. Meadowlands, last year. | 没有 这孩子很粗暴 去年在草地运动场的事 |
[11:25] | Threw a hot dog vendor off the second mezzanine. Too many onions. | 他把一个热狗小贩从包厢丢下去 只因为热狗加太多洋葱 |
[11:33] | Gigi? | 吉吉? |
[11:35] | – Get him under control. – With extreme fucking prejudice. | -去修理那个人 -乐意之至 |
[11:42] | – We gotta go. All right. – See you, Ton. | -我们得走了 -再见 东尼 |
[11:47] | Hey, it’s gonna be fine. | 嘿 不会有事的 |
[11:51] | Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢 东尼 |
[12:18] | If I go and prepare a place for you | 我去了 为你们预备了地方以后 |
[12:21] | I will come back again and take you to myself | 我必再来接你们到我那里去 |
[12:25] | so that where I am, you may also be. | 为的是我在那里 你们也在那里 |
[12:31] | – This is the word of the Lord. – Thanks be to God. | -以上是天主的圣训 -感谢天主 |
[12:38] | There are many rooms in my father’s house. | 在天父的家里 有许多住处 |
[12:42] | Most certainly one for Febby. | 一定有一处是留给菲比的 |
[12:45] | Febby lived a full life, a life of service to others. | 菲比的一生很圆满 而且为了别人而努力 |
[12:50] | His 78 years saw him serve his family as a devoted father | 在他78年的生命中 他是个尽责的父亲 |
[12:56] | his country as a supply sergeant in the Pacific | 尽责的外海补给官 |
[13:01] | and most importantly, our Lord as a devout Catholic. | 最重要的是 他是个忠诚的天主教徒 |
[13:06] | When I last visited Febby in the hospital… | 当我去医院探视菲比的时候 |
[13:10] | he’d finished his chemotherapy. | 他刚完成他的化疗 |
[13:13] | Though frail and extremely thin, his fighting spirit was still intact. | 虽然他变得很瘦弱 他的精神还是没被病痛打败 |
[13:19] | His body was wracked with pain. | 而他的肉体受尽病痛的折磨 |
[13:25] | You know Greg D’Aiuto? His grandfather had cancer. | 你知道葛瑞格艾迪托吗? 他的祖父也死于癌症 |
[13:29] | They froze him till they find a cure. | 他们把他冰冻起来 等到找到治病的药 |
[13:32] | Mary. Carmela. | 玛莉、卡蜜拉 |
[13:36] | Hugh. | 阿休 |
[13:43] | – For the poor box. – Thank you. | -这是给捐献箱的钱 -谢谢 |
[13:46] | – I’m going to check out the hearse. – Don’t get lost, A.J. | -我要去看灵车 -不要迷路了 安东尼 |
[13:57] | Well, I’ll see you out at | 那待会儿见 |
[14:03] | See you, Father. | 再见 神父 |
[14:08] | Come here, you. Let me look at you. | 过来 让我看看你 |
[14:11] | Hey! Come here! | 嘿!过来! |
[14:14] | – Why didn’t you tell me? – Wanted to surprise you. | -你怎么没告诉我要过来? -他想给你惊喜 |
[14:18] | You mean old prick. I thought you were in Miami. | 你这个老滑头 我以为你在迈阿密呢 |
[14:22] | It’s too hot there. | 那里太热了 |
[14:24] | I came to see the grandkids, and my doctor’s here. | 我来看孙子们 还有医生 |
[14:28] | Yeah, Bobby said you weren’t feeling too good. | 巴比说你身体不太舒服 |
[14:32] | I’m gonna bring the car around. | 我去把车开过来 |
[14:35] | – Sorry about your uncle. – Febby was Carmela’s uncle. | -很遗憾你叔叔过世了 -菲比是卡蜜拉的叔叔 |
[14:40] | Buon ‘anima. He should rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[14:43] | Ninety-four pounds when he died. | 他死的时候只有94磅 |
[14:46] | He was always thin. What do you expect? | 他本来就很瘦 你還期望怎样? |
[14:50] | As long as I got you here… | 既然你来了… |
[14:53] | Your godson, Mustang Sally Intile. He did a Lee Trevino off a guy’s head. | 你的代子萨利 他把李崔维诺的头给砸烂了 |
[14:59] | That prick is my godson in name only. It was a favor to his father. | 他只是我名义上的代子 我是给他爸一个人情而已 |
[15:04] | Well, I’m just saying, because | 我这么说是因为 |
[15:08] | this isn’t the first time. | 这种事不是第一次发生 |
[15:10] | You do whatever you gotta do. | 你尽管放手去做 |
[15:14] | Just so you heard it from me. | 我只是想先跟你说一声 |
[15:16] | Thank you. And I appreciate you looking out for Bobby. | 谢谢 感激你照顾巴比 |
[15:21] | He’s been a huge help with my uncle. | 他帮了我伯伯很大的忙 |
[15:25] | That one don’t need any help. | 他哪需要人家帮助 |
[15:28] | He’s out of jail on a fucking medical. | 他借病出狱了 |
[15:32] | He makes me laugh, your uncle. | 他很有趣 你的伯伯 |
[15:36] | Yeah, we’re talking about you, you cagey fuck! | 对 我们就是在说你 这个狡猾的家伙! |
[15:40] | – You got them all fooled. – Yeah, that’s right. | -把所有人都耍得团团转 -对 没错 |
[15:45] | There’s Bobby. I’m sorry for your loss. | 巴比来了 我很遗憾 |
[15:49] | – See you later. – Okay. | -再会了 -好 |
[15:57] | What the fuck, he’s really sick? | 搞什么 他真的病了? |
[16:00] | That cough. | 咳成这样 |
[16:01] | He smoked those Camels since he’s in short pants. | 他从小就开始抽烟了 |
[16:05] | – Lung cancer? Oh, fuck. – Another toothpick. | -肺癌吗?干! -又是一个瘦竹杆 |
[16:10] | What kind of way is that to talk about a sick person? | 你怎么这样形容生病的人? |
[16:18] | – Good night, now. – Good night. Thank you. | -晚安 -晚安 谢谢 |
[16:29] | Forty-two years. My God. | 42年耶 了不起 |
[16:33] | When it’s right, it’s right. | 當一切对了 就都对了 |
[16:38] | We said we’d save the Barolo for a big night? | 留一瓶巴洛洛酒来庆祝吧? |
[16:41] | Check out these numbers. | 看看这些数字 |
[16:45] | – My God! I knew we were busy, but… – Not bad, eh? | -天啊!我知道生意很忙 但… -不错吧 |
[16:55] | I think I’m gonna pass on the wine tonight. | 我今晚还是别喝酒了 |
[17:00] | A night like this, you’re gonna make me drink alone? | 你要让我一个人喝闷酒吗? |
[17:05] | What is it, you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[17:09] | You know I love it here, and you are such a great boss | 你知道我很爱这里 而你又是那么好的老板 |
[17:14] | but Christopher doesn’t want me working anymore. | 可是克里斯多佛不想让我工作了 |
[17:18] | – Please don’t be mad. – No, I’m not mad. I’m happy for you. | -别生气 -不 我没有生气 我为你高兴 |
[17:24] | You know, with his change in situation | 他现在的情况有了改变 |
[17:28] | You think I wanna be stuck in this prison? | 你以为我喜欢被困在这里吗? |
[17:32] | I wanted to give you notice. I was supposed to tell you two weeks ago. | 我应该事先通知你的 本来我两个礼拜前想告诉你 |
[17:37] | Is it okay if tonight’s my last night? | 我想就做到今晚就好可以吗? |
[17:41] | Yeah, I guess I’ll get Charmaine to cover. | 好 我想我会找夏曼来代班 |
[17:45] | Thank you! I was so nervous about telling you. | 谢谢!跟你说这件事让我好紧张 |
[17:51] | Christopher’s picking me up. I’m gonna fix my makeup. | 克里斯多佛要来接我 我去补个妆 |
[17:55] | Of course. | 好 |
[18:15] | You’re not gonna jump me? | 你不跳吃? |
[18:18] | – What? – I’m open here. I’ll have to king you. | -什么? -这里没守 我会将你军的 |
[18:24] | Fuck it, I don’t want to play. | 干!我不想玩了 |
[18:27] | I don’t really want to either. | 我也不想 |
[18:33] | – What’s with you? All day, Gloomy Gus. – Sorry, it’s just… | -你是怎么搞的?整天闷闷不乐 -抱歉 只是… |
[18:38] | It’s my father. | 是我爸 |
[18:41] | He’s tough, he’ll beat it. | 他很坚强 他会战胜病魔的 |
[18:43] | – It’s not the cancer, it’s Tony. – Tony? What about him? | -我不是说癌症 是东尼 -东尼?他怎么了? |
[18:48] | Don’t speak in anagrams. | 不要跟我打哑谜 |
[18:50] | – He okayed my dad to hit Mustang Sally. – He put that kid in a coma. | -他准许让我爸去修理萨利 -他把人家打到昏迷 |
[18:55] | Fuck Sally, I’m worried about my father. He’s been retired seven years. | 干!我是担心我爸 他已经退休七年了 |
[19:00] | Are we in the Navy? | 我们是在海军部队吗? |
[19:03] | It’s not that. This was a proud man, Junior. | 不是那样 他自尊心很强 小索 |
[19:10] | He’s over the other night, I had to help him off the toilet, he’s so weak. | 那天晚上我把他从马桶上扶起来 他好虚弱 |
[19:16] | Shut the fuck up with the toilets! All this morbidity! | 不要再说了! 讲这些病态的事情干嘛! |
[19:26] | I’m sorry, you’re right. | 抱歉 你说得对 |
[19:29] | Fuck. | 干 |
[19:31] | This point in his life, to have him do a thing like this. | 他这种年纪还要做这种事 |
[19:36] | I never ask you for anything. Tell Tony I’ll do it if he wants. | 我从没求过你 请告诉东尼 如果他坚持 我自己动手 |
[19:41] | Fuck what he wants. I’m the boss. | 管他去死 我才是老大 |
[19:44] | You’re right, I’m sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[19:48] | Stop your crying! I’ll tell him. | 不要再哭了!我去跟他说 |
[19:51] | Making me fucking depressed now. | 害我现在郁闷起来! |
[19:55] | Bacala’s okay with it. Why do you care? | 他老子巴卡拉都没有意见了 你在意什么呢? |
[19:58] | – What is it with these power trips? – What the fuck are you talking about? | -你是怎么搞的? -你在说什么鬼东西? |
[20:05] | – Pardon me. May I? – Yeah. | -抱歉 我可以进去吗? -可以 |
[20:13] | – Your girl got any coffee out there? – I think we can rustle some up. | -这里有咖啡吗? -我们可以准备一些 |
[20:19] | Tax code, another client. IRS troubles. | 我要准备税法 另一个客户跟国税局有麻烦 |
[20:22] | Sorry, Mel. To find a place they’re not allowed to bug… | 抱歉 梅尔 我们找不到不受打扰的地方 |
[20:27] | – Dr. Schreck’s office is full. – I sit too much anyway. | -塞克医生的办公室没空位 -反正我坐得太久了 |
[20:38] | It has to be the old man? There’s no other way? | 一定得要他老人家出马吗? 没有别的办法? |
[20:42] | There’s a million ways, but this’ll work. | 有一百种办法 但是这个方法可以成功 |
[20:45] | It was Gigi’s idea, I’m not cutting his balls off. | 那是吉吉的点子 我要尊重他的决定 |
[20:51] | Sally’s MIA. Two days ago he reaches out to Bacala for help. | 萨利闹失踪 两天前他去找巴卡拉帮忙 |
[20:56] | Old man Bacala’s his godfather, he can get close without arousing suspicion. | 巴卡拉是他的教父 他可以轻易地接近他 |
[21:02] | – Doesn’t sit right. – He’s done it before. | -这样不对 -他以前又不是没做过 |
[21:05] | – He’s a sick man! – It’s something to live for. | -他是个生病的老人! -那正好让他有目标活下去I |
[21:18] | I took those Duncan Sheik records and shoved them up his ass. | 我會把邓肯谢克的唱片塞到他屁眼里 |
[21:24] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[21:26] | – Who let this one in? – Wolfgang Fuckface. | -是谁让他进来的? -沃夫甘派克来啦 |
[21:32] | Hey, Artie. | 嘿 亚瑟 |
[21:38] | The man who stole her away. | 把她偷走的男人 |
[21:44] | Adriana, she gave her notice. | 艾德莲娜 她不做了 |
[21:59] | Help yourself. | 别客气 |
[22:03] | You better be good to that girl. | 你最好对她好一点 |
[22:06] | You cocksucker. | 你这个混蛋 |
[22:09] | You’re supposed to cook with the wine, Artie. | 酒应该是要拿来煮菜的 亚瑟 |
[22:13] | Three years. | 三年来 |
[22:16] | Best hostess I ever had. This piece of shit steals her away. | 她是我们餐厅最棒的服务生 结果这个混蛋把她偷走了 |
[22:21] | – Artie, come on. – He knows I’m breaking his balls. | -亚瑟 拜託 -他知道我在开玩笑的 |
[22:30] | Seriously, though. I’m you, I hire a food taster. | 说真的 如果我是你 我会请个试吃的人 |
[22:36] | Don’t fuck with a chef. | 不要小看厨师喔 |
[22:38] | You’re the only one who can swing a meat cleaver? | 不要以为只有你会剁肉 |
[22:42] | – Fuck you. – Artie. | -干 -亚瑟 |
[22:46] | I’m kidding! | 我开玩笑的! |
[22:50] | Wanna try cooking with one fucking eye? | 想当独眼龙厨师吗? |
[22:53] | That’s enough! Go wait outside! | 够了!到外面等! |
[22:57] | Now! | 马上去! |
[23:12] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[23:14] | What the fuck is wrong with you? She’s his fiancée! | 你是哪跟筋不对? 她是他的未婚妻耶! |
[23:18] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[23:21] | I fucking love her now. | 我爱上她了 |
[23:30] | Artie, do me a favor. | 亚瑟 帮个忙 |
[23:34] | Don’t ever fucking say that again to anybody, ever. | 不要再對任何人说这句蠢话 永不 |
[23:38] | What am I, a joke? | 我是笑话吗? |
[23:41] | Yeah, a stupid fucking bald one. | 对 光头的蠢蛋 |
[23:45] | Not to mention married. | 而且还结婚了 |
[23:49] | Can I tell you something? | 我可以告诉你一件事吗? |
[23:52] | She’s a cunt, my fucking wife. | 我老婆是个贱货 |
[23:57] | A girl like Ade, that’s a woman. If I still had my hair… | 像艾德这种女人才正点 如果我不是秃头… |
[24:02] | She’s a young girl. You could have hair like fucking Casey Kasem. | 她是个年轻女人 就算你有满头黑发也一样 |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:18] | Now look, go in the back, get some coffee. | 回到后面去 喝点咖啡 |
[24:23] | Go home, go the fuck to sleep. | 回家睡觉 |
[24:26] | I should go apologize. | 我应该去道歉 |
[24:28] | Not right now, okay? Let me talk to Chris. | 不是现在 好嗎? 让我去跟克里斯谈 |
[24:32] | You go home. | 你回家去 |
[24:37] | Call me tomorrow. | 明天打电话给我 |
[24:41] | Got a business opportunity over in Newark. | 纽瓦克有个生意 |
[24:48] | Jesus-fucking-Christ. | 该死 |
[25:04] | Mr. Spears for you on three. | 史毕斯先生在三线 |
[25:07] | Seth, I gotta take this. | 赛斯 我得接这通电话 |
[25:10] | All right. | 好 |
[25:14] | What about this speeding ticket? | 那张罚单怎么了? |
[25:16] | – What? – I just got a letter in the mail. | -什么? -我刚收到信 |
[25:19] | Throw it out. | 把信丢掉 |
[25:21] | I gotta call my guy down at the DMV? | 我得打电话给监理站的人吗? |
[25:24] | It’s a deplorable situation and I’ll take care of it. | 情况不妙 但我会处理的 |
[25:29] | Good news about the riverfront esplanade thing. | 河滨住宅区空地的事情 有好消息 |
[25:33] | Just straighten the fucking ticket out, okay? | 帮我把罚单的事情解决吧? |
[25:42] | Where’s your father? | 你爸呢? |
[25:44] | He stopped by the bakery. Wanted to pick up a shortcake. | 他去面包店 他想买小蛋糕 |
[25:49] | He never comes empty-handed. | 他从来都没空手来过 |
[25:56] | Talk to Tony? | 你有跟东尼谈过吗? |
[25:58] | No, I decided against it. I didn’t even call him. | 没 反正我反对这件事 我根本没打电话给他 |
[26:02] | This life comes with responsibilities. | 人生有很多责任 |
[26:05] | – Your old man knows that. – I was asking for me. | -你爸知道的 -我是为了自己 |
[26:09] | Teddy Roosevelt gave an entire speech with a bullet in his chest. | 罗斯福总统发表演说时 胸部还有子弹呢 |
[26:14] | Some things are a matter of duty. | 有些事情是责任问题 |
[26:37] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[26:45] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. Fucking steps. | -你还好吗? -我没事 该死的楼梯 |
[26:49] | Well, here, sit down. Jesus. | 好 這裡 坐下 |
[26:59] | Fuck, is that blood? | 干 那是血吗? |
[27:02] | Jesus Christ, call a fucking doctor! | 天啊 快打电话叫医生来! |
[27:04] | No, no, no. | 不、不、不 |
[27:06] | It’s the nodules in his lungs. It happens when he’s out of breath. | 那是肺里面的瘤的关系 当他呼吸不过来时就会这样 |
[27:13] | St. Dennis, is this what it comes to? | 怎么会这样呢? |
[27:16] | Get him some water! These doctors, what are they doing? | 快给他些水! 这些医生到底在干嘛? |
[27:21] | I don’t know, whatever they do. | 我不知道 随便他们爱怎么做 |
[27:24] | Water. | 水 |
[27:25] | I want you to call John Kennedy at St. Barnabas. | 打电话给圣巴尔纳伯的约翰康迪 他是肿瘤科主任 |
[27:29] | Junior, I’m happy with my guy. | 小索 我很满意我的医生 |
[27:31] | What is he doing? Are you on chemo? | 他在干嘛? 你有做化疗吗? |
[27:34] | Is he giving you oxygen therapy? | 他有给你纯氧治疗吗? |
[27:37] | Junior, the cure is worse than the fucking illness! | 小索 治疗的痛苦比生病本身更难受 |
[27:44] | Cocksucker! This is an outrage! You can’t clip someone like this! | 混蛋!这太过分了! 怎么能叫你这种人去做这种事 |
[27:50] | Junior, I want to do it. | 小索 我想这样做 |
[27:52] | Eight years sitting on my ass. It’ll feel good being useful. | 休息了八年 我很高兴知道自己还有用处 |
[27:58] | He’s tough. What if things don’t go your way? | 萨利很强悍 如果事情跟你想的不一样呢? |
[28:01] | If they don’t, they don’t. | 那就算了吧 |
[28:04] | What the fuck, I’m dead anyway. | 反正我也快死了 |
[28:16] | Paul Newman’s dressing makes 100 million a year | 保罗纽曼的的酱料一年赚一亿 |
[28:20] | and people love my sauce. | 大家喜欢我做的酱料 |
[28:23] | Arthur, you run a restaurant. What do you know about mass production? | 亚瑟 你是开餐厅的 你哪懂量产这种东西? |
[28:29] | I have an associate’s in business. We can’t grow unless we take risks. | 我有个生意伙伴 如果不冒风险 就无法赚钱 |
[28:36] | Going into business with a gangster isn’t a risk. It’s a sure disaster. | 跟帮派份子做生意不是冒险 根本就是灾难 |
[28:42] | It’s legitimate. It’s part of the revitalization. | 这是合法的生意 是让景气复苏的一个方式 |
[28:46] | Newark gives tax breaks for reopening old factories. | 在纽瓦克将旧工厂重新开张 就可以减税 |
[28:50] | I’m trying to work. | 我正嘗試找工作 |
[28:52] | We have a chance to have our own company. | 我们有机会成立自己的公司 |
[28:57] | Then why is it called Satriale’s? | 那为什么店名叫史崔尔? |
[28:59] | The pork store has a customer base. Name recognition. | 这家肉品店有基本顾客群 大家都知道这个店名 |
[29:03] | Vesuvio doesn’t? Your grandfather opened up in the ’30s, Arthur. | 威苏维尔就没名吗? 你祖父在30年代 就开了这家店 亚瑟 |
[29:10] | Tony talked to this marketing guy. | 东尼跟行销专家讨论过 |
[29:12] | Brand names beginning with a “V” make people think of vagina. Turnoff. | 以威开头的品牌名称会让人想到 威而刚 令人倒胃口 |
[29:19] | – What did you just say? – Vaseline, et cetera. | -你说什么? -威猛之类的 |
[29:25] | – Can’t you see the opportunities? – To be a mob front. | -你难道看不到我们的机会吗? -对 帮一个黑道老大做事 |
[29:29] | – Jesus Christ, already. – When are you gonna learn? | -拜托你好不好 -你什么时候才会学乖? |
[29:33] | Be happy in thine own self. | 要满足现状 |
[29:41] | I’m telling you, the DVD’s incredible. Flat screen, fucking Surround Sound. | 我告诉你们 DVD很赞 平面荧幕 环绕音效 |
[29:48] | “In this world or the next, I shall have my revenge.” | “总有一天 我会复仇” |
[29:52] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[29:54] | It’s like the chariots are going through the fucking house. | 感觉就像是马车在客厅里 穿梭一样 |
[29:58] | Skateboard’s not enough. | 滑板是不够的 |
[30:00] | Sweetheart, more water, please. | 甜心 请帮我倒点水 |
[30:03] | So I hear you got old man Bacala making a comeback? | 听说你让巴卡拉重出江湖? |
[30:09] | He didn’t hear it from me. | 不是我说的 |
[30:12] | I’m not butting in. Junior asked me to talk to you. | 我不是想插手 小索叫我来跟你谈谈 |
[30:17] | He’s just looking out for the old man. | 他只是想帮他 |
[30:20] | It does seem a little extreme. | 这的确有点过分 |
[30:23] | But my man Gigootz knows what he’s doing. | 但是我的手下吉古斯知道自己在干嘛 |
[30:26] | – Glad I have your fucking approval. – Whatever you say, cappy. | -感激你的同意 -随便你怎么说 |
[30:32] | Here it is. For you, Junior, and anybody the fuck else. | 好吧 对你、对小索 还有任何人来说 |
[30:38] | Gigi’s captain. He gave the order. | 吉吉是队长 他负责下命令 |
[30:41] | I okayed it. End of fucking story. | 我同意他的命令 就这样 |
[30:46] | Tony, no offense. Obviously it’s your call. | 东尼 我无意冒犯 但这很显然是你的决定 |
[30:50] | Yeah, obviously. | 对 显然是 |
[31:03] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎样? -没什麼 |
[31:07] | It’s just, you send in an old man? | 只是你怎么会叫个老人去呢? |
[31:11] | What’s he gonna do, gum him to death? | 他會怎么做 用口香糖殺死他? |
[31:14] | – Anybody ask for your input? – No, no, I’m just saying. | -有人问你的意见吗? -没有啦 我只是随口说说 |
[31:19] | You should let me do it. | 你应该让我去做的 |
[31:23] | I’ll take the guy apart at the joints. With him conscious. | 我会把他碎尸万段 |
[31:54] | This way, sir. | 先生 这边请 |
[32:12] | Whoa, it’s Shaft. | 哇 是警官啊 |
[32:15] | – What, are you here on a stakeout? – May I help you? | -你是来这巡视吗? -我能帮助你吗? |
[32:19] | I need a piece of this. Unless you wanna come over | 我需要这个 还是你要到我家 |
[32:23] | check out my birdbath, make sure it’s up to code. | 检查我的水盆 确定符合尺寸 |
[32:27] | I’ll check the computer. | 我去查一下电脑 |
[32:40] | Get your ticket book. That constitutes indecent exposure. | 去拿你的罚单本来 那算是在公共场合暴露啊 |
[32:45] | I no longer need my ticket book. | 我不需要罚单本了 |
[32:48] | Your friend, the assemblyman, had me transferred to the property room. | 你的议员朋友让我被调到器材室 |
[32:53] | – No longer the scourge of Cedar Grove? – Nor eligible for overtime. | -不能在柏木区开罚单啦? -我也不能有加班费 |
[32:58] | Leon, take your break at 2. | 里昂 两点的时候休息 |
[33:06] | Just so you know, I didn’t tell him to do any of that shit. | 顺便一提 我并没有叫他做这些 |
[33:15] | That’s very kind of you. | 感谢你的好意 |
[33:19] | We’re out of stock. | 现在没有货了 |
[33:27] | Tony! | 东尼! |
[33:30] | – Tony, the phone! – All right! Jesus! | -东尼!电话! -好啦! |
[33:33] | He’ll be right with you. | 他马上就来 |
[33:37] | – Who is it? – I don’t know. | -是谁? -我不知道 |
[33:39] | I’m going to Fortunoff’s. | 我要去佛通诺弗逛街 |
[33:41] | – When are you coming home? – When I’m done. | -什么时候回家? -等我逛完 |
[33:48] | – Hello? – It’s Ron. You paged me? | -喂? -我是小罗 你呼叫我? |
[33:50] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 喔 对 对 |
[33:54] | I ran into that guy, the traffic cop? | 我碰到那个交通警察 |
[33:57] | – It’s done, already taken care of. – I know, it’s just… | -我已经处理好了 -我知道 只是… |
[34:02] | – You got him busted off the street? – Isn ‘t that what you wanted? | -你把他调走? -你不是希望这样吗? |
[34:07] | Yeah, but it’s kind of harsh, no? | 对 但这样有点太狠了吧? |
[34:12] | I spoke to his unit commander. | 我跟他的小组长谈过 |
[34:14] | Nobody likes him. He’s a rabble-rouser. | 没有人喜欢他 他很爱煽动 |
[34:17] | Yeah, maybe. But I don’t know, it… | 或许吧 可是我觉得 |
[34:21] | It goes beyond you. The guy’s depressed or something. | 这不只是你的问题 那个人好像有忧郁症 |
[34:25] | They think he might have some serious mental problems. | 他们觉得他有严重的心理问题 |
[34:52] | Cocksucker. | 混蛋 |
[35:00] | You’re a liar! | 你说谎! |
[35:03] | What was he lying about? | 他撒了什么谎? |
[35:11] | – The old man? – What’s he look like? | -是老家伙吗? -他长什么样子? |
[35:14] | – Like an old fucking man. – He’s all coughing and shit. | -就像个死老头子 -他一直在咳嗽 |
[35:25] | Uncle Bobby, thank God. Thanks for coming. | 巴比伯伯 谢谢你过来 |
[35:30] | More fucking stairs. | 还有楼梯 |
[35:41] | You should quit while you’re young. | 你应该趁年轻戒烟的 |
[35:44] | – Gotta die from something. – Take that shit out of here. | -人难免一死嘛 -把烟拿走开 |
[35:48] | All right, I’m sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[35:50] | Let me talk to my uncle. | 让我跟我伯伯说话 |
[35:54] | Over here. | 坐这里 |
[35:59] | – Who’s this little spic? – He fucks the lady whose house it is. | -那个老墨是谁? -他跟这栋房子的女主人在一起 |
[36:07] | You put that kid in a fucking coma, Sal. | 你害那个人陷入昏迷 萨利 |
[36:13] | – For what, talking to some puttana? – I know I was wrong. I’m sorry. | -就因为他跟女人讲话? -我知道我错了 抱歉 |
[36:22] | He wasn’t some citizen. The kid has friends. | 他不是随随便便的人 他可是有靠山的 |
[36:26] | I’m sorry, Uncle Bobby. Whatever Tony Soprano wants me to do. | 抱歉 巴比伯伯 我甘愿任东尼索波诺摆布 |
[36:33] | Take it easy, I got you a pass. | 别担心 我帮你求情了 |
[36:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:39] | Thank you so fucking much. | 真是他妈的谢谢你 |
[36:45] | It’s good you called, that’s all I’m gonna say. | 还好你打了电话 |
[36:49] | Tell Tony it won’t happen again. | 告诉东尼不会再有这种事发生 |
[36:52] | Or if it does, I’ll at least yell “Fore!” next time. | 如果再发生 我至少会叫他让开 |
[36:57] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t make jokes. | 抱歉 我不该开玩笑 |
[37:02] | – Get me a glass of water. – Yeah. | -帮我倒杯水 -好 |
[37:11] | – You want ice? – No. | -你要加冰块吗? -不用 |
[37:15] | Let the water run, make sure it’s cold. | 把水龙头打开 确定水是冷的 |
[37:18] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吧? -我没事 |
[37:32] | So this guy still in a coma? | 所以他还在昏迷中吗? |
[37:36] | Should I visit him, or is that too fucked up? | 我该去看他吗? 还是这样不妥? |
[37:40] | Yeah, I think you should go see him. | 我想你该去看他 |
[37:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:47] | Maybe I should send flowers, or some shit. | 我应该送个花或礼物 |
[37:50] | Oh, what the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[38:38] | Hey, you fucking greaseball, you. | 嘿 你这个狡猾的家伙 |
[38:41] | Any more smart remarks? | 还要说什么啊? |
[38:44] | No, Mr. Bacala, please! Please, no more! | 不 巴卡拉先生 拜托! 请不要杀我! |
[39:42] | Oh, shit! | 该死! |
[40:14] | All the fucking luck! | 真他妈的倒霉! |
[40:18] | I said he shouldn’t do it. | 我说过不该让他去做的 |
[40:21] | I had to go all the way to Staten Island to identify him. | 我得大老远跑去史坦得岛指认他 |
[40:25] | – He’s a cold-hearted prick, my nephew. – Cocksuckers didn’t even clean him up. | -我侄子是个冷血的家伙 -那些混蛋竟然没有帮他清理一下 |
[40:32] | He still had bits of glass in his hair from the windshield. | 他的头发还有挡风玻璃碎片 |
[40:36] | What was he, 71? | 他几岁? 71岁? |
[40:39] | I don’t know, 68. | 不知道 68岁吧? |
[40:43] | What did they say? What was the cause of death? | 他们怎么说?死因是什么? |
[40:46] | Who? What do you mean? | 谁说?什么意思? |
[40:48] | Was it the cancer or the accident? How advanced was the metastasis? | 殡仪馆啊 死因是癌症还是车祸? 他癌症扩散得很严重吗? |
[40:55] | All due respect, Junior, what do you care about the details? | 小索 我没有恶意 但是你为什么要在意细节? |
[40:59] | All this technical shit? | 为何在意这些技术上的玩意? |
[41:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:07] | The man’s passed on. We should let him rest in peace. | 他已经死了 我们应该让他安息 |
[41:14] | He was a good man, your father. | 你爸是个好人 |
[41:17] | A good friend. | 是个良友 |
[41:19] | Motherfucker! | 干! |
[41:22] | Goddamn it! | 该死! |
[41:24] | Dirty bastard! | 混蛋! |
[41:27] | Son of a… | 该死的… |
[41:29] | Jesus-fucking-Christ! | 我的天啊! |
[41:45] | – Good night. – Bye. | -晚安 -再见 |
[41:55] | Customer says good night, you barely look up? | 客人跟你说晚安 你连头都不抬起来? |
[41:59] | I said it low. | 我很小声的打招呼了 |
[42:05] | Miss Personality over here. | 真是有个性啊 |
[42:08] | What’s with the glasses? | 为什么戴眼镜? |
[42:11] | I left my contacts home. | 我把隐形眼镜放在家里 |
[42:13] | I don’t know what it is, but you’ve had a hair across your ass all week. | 我不知道你有什么问题 但是你这礼拜都很爱找碴 |
[42:23] | Lower your voice. | 别那么大声 |
[42:25] | Still mad because I told you you can’t go in with Tony? | 你还在生气 我叫你不要跟东尼合作? |
[42:29] | You don’t tell me anything, Charmaine. | 你不能命令我的 夏曼 |
[42:32] | And I’m going into business with Tony. | 而且我决定要跟东尼合作 |
[42:36] | If you do this, Artie, if you choose Tony over me… | 如果你这样做 亚瑟 如果你把东尼看的比我重要 |
[42:40] | What are you gonna do, divorce me? | 你要怎麼做? 跟我离婚? |
[42:49] | – Is that what you want? – What’d I say? | -这是你想要的吗? -我说什么? |
[42:53] | This marriage is over, Arthur. | 我们的婚姻完了 亚瑟 |
[42:57] | – I’m serious. – It’s about fucking time. | -我是认真的 -也该是时候了 |
[43:00] | And you’re not getting the kids, either! | 我不会把孩子给你的 |
[43:06] | Son of a bitch. | 贱货 |
[43:15] | Hey. Look who’s here. | 嘿 看看是谁来了 |
[43:18] | – He volunteered to mow your lawn. – I did not. | -他自愿来帮你除草 -我才没有 |
[43:22] | Hi, Anthony. | 嗨 安东尼 |
[43:24] | It’s that time of year. Brought the last of my sweet corn. | 又是这个时节了 我带了家里的甜玉米来 |
[43:33] | What’s the matter? You all right? | 怎么了?你还好吗? |
[43:38] | Anthony, be a good boy. Wait outside. I need to talk to your father. | 安东尼 乖 去外面等 我得跟你爸谈谈 |
[43:51] | If this is about old man Bacala, I don’t wanna fucking hear it. | 如果这是跟巴卡拉有关 我不想谈 |
[43:58] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[44:08] | – You have what? – Cancer. The big casino. | -什么? -癌症 有的玩了 |
[44:13] | Jesus Christ, when did you find out? | 我的天啊 你什么时候发现的? |
[44:18] | Blood in my stool. | 我发现粪便有血 |
[44:20] | Had a test before your mother’s funeral. | 所以在你妈葬礼前去检查 |
[44:23] | That’s why you been acting so fucking weird? | 所以你最近才这么怪? |
[44:28] | I mean, where is it? Is it in your colon, or…? | 我的意思是 什麼樣的癌症? 是在肠子还是…? |
[44:33] | My stomach. | 是胃癌 |
[44:39] | Jesus Christ, Uncle Jun. | 天啊 伯伯 |
[44:50] | – Did they say how bad? – Won’t know until they open me up. | -医生有说多严重吗? -要等到开刀才知道 |
[44:54] | I go in in two weeks. | 两个礼拜以后 |
[44:57] | – This has to stay between us, Anthony. – Yeah, of course. | -这事只有我们两个知道 东尼 -当然 |
[45:07] | Look, we’ll get you help. We’ll get you the best there is. | 我们会帮你找最好的医生 |
[45:11] | First Jackie with cancer, then Febby. | 杰奇得了癌症 然后是菲比 |
[45:15] | Old man Bacala had it, but now you’ll get me help? | 巴卡拉也得了癌症 现在你要帮我找医生? |
[45:20] | These things come in threes. | 无三不成事 |
[45:32] | Is that why you didn’t want the old man to make the hit? | 所以你才阻止我叫巴卡拉去? |
[45:36] | What, if he died of cancer, he’d take your place? | 如果他死于癌症 你就不会死了? |
[45:40] | – I asked you not to make him do it. – Jesus Christ! Un-fucking-believable. | -我叫你不要让他去杀人的 -天啊!真是荒谬 |
[45:46] | I’m serious, Anthony. | 我是认真的 东尼 |
[45:48] | Promise me that you’ll dummy up about this. | 答应我不会说出去 |
[45:52] | Yeah, all right. | 好 |
[45:54] | You’re sick, people treat you like a nonentity. I’m serious. | 只要一生病 大家就把你当废物 我是说真的 |
[46:00] | You can’t talk about this with anybody. | 你不能把事情说出去 |
[46:03] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. | 好、好 |
[46:06] | Of course. | 当然不会 |
[46:12] | – Hello? – Uncle Jun’s got cancer. | -喂? -伯伯得了癌症 |
[46:22] | A lot of death. | 最近一堆人死掉 |
[46:25] | Ma. | 妈 |
[46:30] | – Pop and the emphysema. – Uncle Jun. Another toothpick. | -爸的肺气肿 -伯伯 又要变成瘦竹杆 |
[46:36] | Hey, Jan, come on. A little respect, huh? | 嘿 珍 放尊重一点吧 |
[46:39] | I’m sorry, it’s just what Ma used to say. | 抱歉 可是妈总是这样说 |
[46:43] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 |
[46:46] | – She said that about her own brother. – Another toothpick. | -她都这样形容自己的弟弟 -瘦竹杆 |
[46:52] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[46:54] | What was he, 36 years old, Uncle Mickey? | 他几岁 36?米奇舅舅? |
[46:57] | Liver cancer. | 肝癌 |
[47:01] | Jesus. These old-timers. | 天啊 这些老人家 |
[47:06] | The more hard-ass their attitude, the more they suppress their feelings. | 他们表面越强硬 就越压抑自己的情绪 |
[47:13] | – I think it’s the illusion of control. – Control? | -我想这是控制的幻觉 -控制? |
[47:16] | You say the most horrible shit you can think of in the face of tragedy. | 面对惨剧时说出最恶毒的话 |
[47:23] | It’s like saying to God: | 就像对上帝说 |
[47:25] | “See? You don’t fool me, asshole. I know what you’re planning.” | “看吧?别想耍我 我知道你打的是什么算盘” |
[47:30] | Yeah, like they’re trying to ward off evil, or some shit. | 就像他们想把邪恶赶走之类的 |
[47:35] | Remember how Ma, she hated compliments? | 记得妈有多讨厌赞美吗? |
[47:38] | Giving or taking them? | 不管是称赞别人或被称赞 |
[47:41] | Because then maybe, at any minute, boom! | 因为很可能下一秒钟就完了! |
[47:51] | I really been coming to know Christ. | 我真的开始了解上帝了 |
[47:57] | Ma, Febby, Uncle Jun? | 妈、菲比、伯伯 |
[48:00] | Always comes in threes. | 总是三个一组 |
[48:03] | And then there’s the Holy Trinity. | 然后是三位一体 |
[48:06] | You think that’s a coincidence? | 你覺得这会是巧合吗? |
[48:22] | What happened to Sal Bonpensiero? | 大普西怎么了? |
[48:29] | Witness protection. | 证人保护计划 |
[48:33] | Would you like to pray with me? | 要跟我一起祷告吗? |
[49:16] | Why didn ‘t you say anything? Did you report it? | 你怎么什么都没说? 你有报案吗? |
[49:20] | Campus security’s a joke. | 校园警卫根本没用 |
[49:22] | Don’t you think they should know there’s a thief? | 难道他们不该知道学校有小偷吗? |
[49:26] | – Who? What are you talking about? – Nothing. | -谁?你们在说什么? -没事 |
[49:30] | Her bike was stolen two weeks ago. | 她的脚踏车两个礼拜前 在图书馆外面被偷了 |
[49:34] | – Didn’t you lock it up? – They used bolt cutters. | -你车有锁吗? -他们把锁剪断了 |
[49:38] | A black guy from the neighborhood. One of the kids saw him. | 是一个黑人 有人看到他 |
[49:46] | – What? – Did I say anything? | -什么? -我有说什么吗? |
[49:58] | A black guy? lmagine that. | 黑人?想像一下 |
[50:02] | – Tony… – It’s just, I can’t believe it. | -东尼… -我真不敢相信 |
[50:07] | I am not listening. | 我沒在聽 |
[50:09] | You’re thinking the same thing. | 你也在想着一样的事情 |
[50:12] | What did I say? | 我说过什么? |
[50:13] | You’re twice as likely to be robbed by a black. | 你比别人有可能被黑人抢劫 |
[50:16] | – That is so racist! – It’s a fact. | -这真是种族歧视! -这是事实 |
[50:19] | From who, David Duke? | 谁说的? 大卫杜克? |
[50:21] | Why are they in the basement? | 他们干嘛在地下室讨论这个? |
[50:23] | – Try the FBI. I saw it on TV. | 去问联邦调查局 我看电视的 |
[50:25] | – You’re quoting the FBI? – They aren’t. | -你竟然引用联邦调查局的话? -他们不在地下室 |
[50:29] | – But the lamp? – On battery backup. | -但那灯? -在使用备用电池 |
[50:32] | – Why? – Crime is economic, not racial. | -为什么? -犯罪是经济问题 跟种族无关 |
[50:36] | You’re more likely to steal if you’re poor… | 贫穷的人比较容易去抢劫 |
[50:41] | …which most black people are. | 非裔美国人只是刚好比较穷而已 |
[50:43] | Wait till one takes your stereo. | 等到你的音响被偷就知道 |
[50:46] | You’re a hypocrite! | 你真是个伪君子! |
[50:47] | This is what I’ve been saying! Stay with your own! | 我就是这个意思! 不要跟不同种族的人在一起! |
[50:52] | – Where are you taking that lamp? – Mine gives me a headache. | -你干嘛拿走这盏灯? -我的灯坏了 |
[50:57] | – Don ‘t change the subject! – I’m out of here! | -不要改变话题! -我要走了! |
[51:01] | Be sure to call when you need some money! | 没钱的时候就记得打电话来要! |
[51:09] | Now you got something you can rat me out about in therapy! | 你可以在心理治疗上 说这件事啦 |
[51:19] | – Madonna, this place! – You only retire once. | -哇 这个地方真棒! -老员工辞职嘛 |
[51:33] | Is that an earring? | 那是耳环吗? |
[51:36] | – Your ear, I never noticed before. – This? | -我以前从没注意过 -这个? |
[51:40] | Had it for years. I don’t wear it all the time. | 这个好几年了 不过我不是每天戴 |
[51:45] | Did Chris tell you we had a little run-in? | 克里斯有告诉你我们的争执吗? |
[51:50] | – He’s just jealous. – Of what? We’re friends. | -他只是嫉妒 -嫉妒什么?我们只是朋友 |
[51:53] | Well, you know how he is. | 你知道他的个性 |
[51:57] | – I’m glad he didn’t make you cancel. – He thinks I’m with Cindy. | -我很高兴他没叫你取消晚餐 -他以为我跟辛蒂在一起 |
[52:07] | I’m gonna miss you, Ade. | 我会想念你的 艾德 |
[52:11] | I’m gonna miss you too, Artie. Charmaine, the busboys. | 我也会 亚瑟 还有夏曼跟服务生们 |
[52:18] | Charmaine… | 夏曼… |
[52:20] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么啦? |
[52:22] | Charmaine and me, we’re gonna try it apart for a little while. | 夏曼跟我要分居了 |
[52:27] | – Oh, my God, are you okay? The kids? – It’s for the best. | -天啊 你没事吧?那孩子呢? -这是最好的安排 |
[52:32] | Did I tell you I’m gonna go into business with Tony? | 我有告诉你我要跟东尼合作吗? |
[52:37] | – What, like a restaurant? – Satriale Foods. | -合开餐厅吗? -史崔尔食坊 |
[52:44] | We’ll probably change the name to Vesuvio. | 我们大概会把店名改为威苏维尔 |
[52:49] | Sauce, taralli, ravioli. | 卖酱料、饼干、义大利饺子 |
[52:52] | That’s great. Congratulations! | 太好了!恭喜! |
[52:57] | You change your mind, there’s room on my staff | 如果你改变心意 我们还缺一个 |
[53:00] | for a bright, sexy vice president. | 聪明性感的副总裁 |
[53:09] | It’s a big step. Marriage. | 这是很重要的决定 婚姻 |
[53:15] | – You sure you’re ready? – Yeah, I’m sure. | -你确定你准备好了吗? -我很确定 |
[53:32] | – You know where the ladies’ room is? – Yeah, I think it’s behind the bar. | -你知道洗手间在哪吗? -我想在酒吧后面 |
[53:46] | The plate is hot. | 小心很烫 |
[53:55] | Restaurants, stores, slips for luxury yachts. | 餐厅、商店 还有停放高级游艇的码头 |
[54:01] | We go with my plumbing and electrical. The steel and brickwork, all yours. | 我们可以用我的水电工 钢筋与砖瓦的事都归你 |
[54:08] | – We need to talk about Local 187. – You gotta see the scale model. | -我们得谈谈187的案子 -你们得来看看模型 |
[54:13] | There are even little people. | 他们还做了模型人 |
[54:16] | Fucking Newark. They got little hookers giving little blowjobs? | 该死的纽瓦克 他们有做模型妓女吗? |
[54:23] | I gotta go take a leak. | 我得去洗手间 |
[54:32] | I got a call from Eddie Voehl at the PBA. | 我接到警察之友协会艾迪佛尔的电话 |
[54:35] | Your friend the cop is bitching about his overtime. | 那个警察还在抱怨不能报加班费 |
[54:39] | He’s got some black officer’s squad looking into his case. | 现在有黑人警官在看他的案子 |
[54:44] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[54:48] | If you want, I can get it squashed. Get him reassigned. | 如果你要的话 我可以让他重新调回去 |
[54:55] | You know what? Fuck him. | 管他的 |
[54:58] | Cocksucker got what he deserved. | 那个混蛋活该 |
[55:12] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[55:16] | The Tony Soprano wiretap has been neutralized. | 窃听东尼索波诺的计划被中断了 |
[55:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[55:44] | – Hello? – In here. | -有人吗? -在这里 |
[55:53] | What are you doing? You’re not ready? | 你在干嘛? 还没准备好吗? |
[55:57] | I’m not going. | 我不去了 |
[56:00] | – They gave you permission. – I can’t. I’m not up to it. | -他们给你许可了 -不行 我不想去 |
[56:06] | – It’s my father’s funeral. – You hear me, I don’t feel up to snuff. | -是我爸的葬礼耶 -你听到了 我不舒服 |
[56:11] | You look okay to me. | 你看起来还好啊 |
[56:15] | Junior? | 小索? |
[56:18] | Didn’t you get my flowers? | 你没收到我送的花吗? |
[56:20] | My whole family’s in the car. | 我全家人都在车里 |
[56:23] | I gotta tell you, I take this as a personal insult. | 告诉你 这对我来说是个侮辱 |
[56:27] | – Think I don’t care? – What else can I think? | -你以为我不在乎吗? -我还能作何感想? |
[56:30] | You selfish fuck, I can’t go because I’m sick! | 你这个自私的混蛋 我不能去 因为我病了! |
[56:37] | I have cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[56:39] | Cancer? | 癌症? |
[56:43] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[56:45] | Real wisenheimer, now how do you feel? | 真是该死 你感觉怎么样? |
[56:54] | Two weeks, I go in for the surgery, and I’ll start the chemo after that. | 两个礼拜后要去动手术 之后要开始作化疗 |
[57:00] | Junior, I’m sorry. | 小索 我很抱歉 |
[57:03] | – I don’t know what to say. – I’ll say a prayer for your old man. | -不知道该说些什么 -我会帮你父亲祷告 |
[57:12] | My father. | 先是我爸 |
[57:15] | Now you? | 现在轮到你? |
[57:18] | What the fuck is happening? | 到底是怎么搞的? |
[57:23] | You will miss the boat. | 你会错过船的 |
[57:27] | Lady, I missed the boat a long time ago. | 小姐 我很久以前就错过了 |
[57:38] | Including tax and delivery, it comes to $897.23. | 加税跟运送费 总共是897元23分 |
[57:43] | Just make sure it gets to my house in one piece. | 送来的时候要小心别弄坏 |
[57:49] | Come on. | 来嘛 |